时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | But I’d really rather be eating your brain | 但我宁愿 啃食你的脑花 |
[00:09] | Just another hot track from Sadie Killer and the Suspects. | 这是“杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯”的另一首热门单曲 |
[00:13] | How’s it sound, Sour Cream? | 听着怎么样 酸奶油 |
[00:14] | Here, check it out. | 来吧 听听看 |
[00:16] | Hey, Steven. | 嗨 史蒂文 |
[00:18] | How’s the footage coming? | 录像做得怎么样了 |
[00:18] | Great! | 特棒 |
[00:20] | Your documentation of our humble beginnings | 等我们成了现象级乐队 |
[00:22] | will be important when we become a pop-culture phenomenon. | 这个阶段留下的录像就会变得非常重要 |
[00:25] | Okay, but why are you recording it on that giant shoe box? | 你为什么要用那个大鞋盒子似的东西录像啊 |
[00:28] | It’s my dad’s old camcorder. | 这是我老爸的录像机 |
[00:30] | These are your early days. The footage has to look old. | 乐队刚刚成立不久 影片也得要有年代感才行 |
[00:33] | I think I could get a more guttural scream on the chorus | 我觉得 我要是放松一下声带 |
[00:36] | if I rest my voice a little. | 合唱的时候尖叫声会更震撼 |
[00:37] | Sadie! | 莎蒂 |
[00:41] | Could you give me a hand with the gro– Oh! | 你能帮我做一下 |
[00:43] | Didn’t realize you had practice today. Hey, kids! | 我不知道今天你们要排练 孩子们好啊 |
[00:46] | Hi, Ms. Miller. | 米勒阿姨好 |
[00:48] | Hi, Barb! | 嗨 巴布 |
[00:49] | Uh-oh. There’s a film crew! | 还有专门的摄像师 |
[00:52] | Good thing us Millers only have good angles, huh? | 幸亏我们米勒家人哪个角度拍都好看 对吧 |
[00:54] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[00:56] | Okay, okay. I know the rule. | 好了 好了 我知道规矩 |
[00:58] | I’ll stay out of your hair. | 我不碍你的事儿了 |
[00:59] | It’s okay. – We’re done for the night. | 没事 今天晚上排练就到这儿 |
[01:02] | You know you can play while I’m in the house. | 我在家的时候你也可以排练 你知道的 |
[01:04] | It won’t bother me. I’m old. I can’t hear anything! | 打扰不到我 我老了 什么都听不见 |
[01:07] | Heh! Okay. Thanks, Mom. | 好 谢谢妈妈 |
[01:09] | What?! Huh?! Can’t hear a thing! | 什么 我什么都听不见 |
[01:11] | Let me know if you kids want to stick around for dinner. | 你们要是留下吃饭记得告诉我 |
[01:13] | I’m making a salad that’s mostly cheese. | 我要做沙拉 都是芝士的那种 |
[01:16] | Okay! Thanks, Mom! | 好 谢谢妈妈 |
[01:23] | You said this is Sadie singing? | 你说这歌是莎蒂唱的 |
[01:26] | This is good stuff! | 真不赖 |
[01:27] | You should see them live. | 你应该去现场看他们表演 |
[01:29] | Sadie has this alter ego, and — | 莎蒂还有另一面 |
[01:32] | Uh, you should see them live! | 你应该去看他们的现场表演 |
[01:34] | – What?! – See them live! It’s awesome! | -什么 -去看他们的现场表演 超棒的 |
[01:43] | Teens by day, we’re all right | 白天 我们是一群好少年 |
[01:45] | Teens by day, but every night we’re | 那是白天 到了夜晚我们就是 |
[01:48] | Sadie Killer and the Suspects | 杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯 |
[01:51] | Sadie Killer and the Suspects | 杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯 |
[01:54] | Don’t be scared, it’s the afternoon | 不要害怕 才到下午 |
[01:56] | Don’t be scared, but pretty soon we’ll be… | 不要害怕 但是很快我们就要变成 |
[01:59] | Sadie Killer and the Suspects | 杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯 |
[02:02] | Sadie Killer and the Suspects | 杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯 |
[02:05] | The moon is out, I’m feeling strange | 月亮出来 我感觉不对 |
[02:11] | It’s making me shout, it’s making me change | 我想要大叫 我想要变身 |
[02:16] | You better watch out, it’s going to get loud | 你最好小心点 午夜开始狂欢 |
[02:22] | I’m killing the stage, I’m killing the crowd | 我要嗨翻全场 我正吸引目光 |
[02:26] | And you’re next. | 下一个 就是你 |
[02:29] | Whoa! That was great! | 唱得太好了 |
[02:31] | Sadie, you transform into a totally different person. | 莎蒂 你完全变了个样子 |
[02:35] | Yeah. No more Sadie Miller. | 没错 她不是莎蒂·米勒了 |
[02:38] | She’s Sadie Killer. | 她是杀蒂·米勒 |
[02:39] | Heh heh. Yeah. It feels…kind of freeing. | 是 是啊 我感觉 很自由 |
[02:43] | I can tell! And this whole look you guys have going is really fun! | 我能看出来 你们的服装看着也很有意思 |
[02:48] | Nice wolf man, Buck. | 狼人扮得不错啊 巴克 |
[02:50] | I’m a witch’s cat. | 我是巫师的猫 |
[02:51] | We know our costumes look cheap. | 我知道我们的服装很廉价 |
[02:53] | But when we make it big, | 但是等我们火了 |
[02:55] | we’re going to have the finest tombstone hats money can buy. | 我们就有钱买最酷炫的墓碑帽子 |
[02:58] | But that’s a long ways off. | 但是路还长着呢 |
[03:00] | We’re still mostly playing, uh, well, basements. | 我们大部分时间还是 在地下室表演 |
[03:03] | That’s where everyone starts. | 大家都是这么开始的 |
[03:05] | Now you just got to work on the stuff that isn’t music — | 现在你们就要做点音乐以外的事儿了 |
[03:08] | booking shows, making merch, getting the word out. | 上节目 做周边 把名气打出去 |
[03:11] | Dad! You know how to do all that stuff! | 老爸 你对这些事儿熟悉啊 |
[03:14] | You could help them! | 你能帮他们 |
[03:15] | What, like, be their manager? | 干嘛 当他们的经纪人吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[03:18] | You taught me – everything I know, Mr. U. | 宇宙先生 我所有的知识都是你教的 |
[03:20] | I think you’d be a great manager. | 我想你会成为一个很好的经纪人 |
[03:21] | -Yeah! -Yeah, come on! | -是啊 -是啊 来吧 |
[03:23] | Ha! I’ll take the job! | 好 这活儿我接了 |
[03:24] | Thanks, Mr. Universe! | 谢谢您 宇宙先生 |
[03:27] | And so it begins — our rise to stardom, | 就这样 我们崛起 成为明星 |
[03:30] | followed by the inevitable infighting and creative disagreements | 之后在创作方面遇到分歧 内部争斗无法避免 |
[03:33] | that will tear us apart in a beautiful explosion of emotions. | 冲突一触即发 最终组合解散 |
[03:37] | Don’t worry. That won’t happen. | 不用担心 这些事儿不可能发生的 |
[03:39] | Ah, shoot. | 唉 好吧 |
[03:42] | Hey, Sunshine! | 嘿 森夏恩 |
[03:43] | 格雷格·宇宙 乐队经理 请敲门 | |
[03:43] | It’s your old friend, Mr. Universe. | 我是你的老朋友 宇宙先生 |
[03:45] | Are you still booking all the coolest bands at your club? | 你的俱乐部还要预定超酷的乐队吗 |
[03:48] | Well, listen to this! | 这样 先听听这个 |
[03:54] | Oh, sorry. It’s probably hard to hear over the phone. | 不好意思 从电话里听可能听不太清 |
[03:56] | I’ll e-mail you a link. Yeah. | 我给你发个链接 嗯 |
[03:59] | Talk to you soon. | 回聊 |
[04:01] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[04:02] | Oh, Sunshine Justice. | 森夏恩·贾斯蒂丝 |
[04:04] | She’s an old music buddy that owns a venue in Empire City. | 她是我以前玩音乐认识的朋友 在帝国市有个演出场地 |
[04:07] | Oh! She replied. | 她回复了 |
[04:09] | “This is the absolute worst recording I’ve ever heard. | “这是我听过的录制最差的音乐 |
[04:12] | It’s a shame because I love the song. | 太遗憾了 因为我很喜欢这首歌 |
[04:15] | Let’s get these kids on stage with some decent equipment”? | 咱们让这些孩子们拿着好点的乐器上台表演吧” |
[04:18] | They’ve got a gig! | 他们拿到了演出机会 |
[04:21] | I’ll e-mail her back right away! | 我现在就给她回邮件 |
[04:22] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 好 好 太棒了 |
[04:24] | It’s a big stage, | 舞台很大 |
[04:26] | so you’re gonna have a lot of space we can fill up. | 所以我们可以利用的场地有很多 |
[04:28] | Isn’t that fog machine really expensive? | 那个烟雾机不是很贵吗 |
[04:31] | The Fog Of War is one of the best units out there. | “烟雾战争”的质量最好了 |
[04:34] | Go big! It’s on my tab. | 做大 记我账上就行 |
[04:36] | When you say, “Big,” | 你说的”大” |
[04:38] | you mean, like, glow sticks in every color? | 是指 各种颜色的荧光棒都要吗 |
[04:41] | Bigger! I’m talking lasers! | 更大一些 我说的是激光 |
[04:44] | Lasers?! | 激光 |
[04:46] | Special delivery. | 快递到了 |
[04:47] | I think this will get us through the show tomorrow and then some. | 这些足够我们撑过明天和以后的很多演出了 |
[04:50] | – Check it. – Nice! | -看看 -不错 |
[04:53] | Scary and stylish. | 又吓人 又有型 |
[04:56] | The Fog Of War and our lasers… | 烟雾机和激光都有了 |
[04:59] | and Barb! | 还有巴布 |
[05:00] | These all got your name on them, Greg. | 这些快递上面都写着你的名字 格雷格 |
[05:02] | You building a new car wash or something? | 你是要新建个洗车店什么的吗 |
[05:04] | It’s all for Sadie Killer and the Suspects. | 这些都是为“杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯”准备的 |
[05:08] | Your daughter’s band. I’m their manager. | 你女儿的乐队 我是他们的经纪人 |
[05:10] | What are you talking about, | 你说什么呢 |
[05:12] | an old duffer like you managing a band? | 你个笨老头还能管乐队 |
[05:15] | Well, I may be old, | 我可能是老了 |
[05:17] | but that didn’t stop me from getting them a gig in — | 但是没碍着我给他们找了演出机会啊 就在 |
[05:19] | In some no-name city. It’s not a big deal. | 一个不知名城市 没什么大不了的 |
[05:23] | “Sadie Killer and the Suspects, live at Empire Ci–“ | “杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯 在帝国市演出” |
[05:27] | My girl is playing in Empire City?! | 我闺女要在帝国市演出 |
[05:30] | This is a huge deal! Oh, my gosh. Geez. | 这可是个大事儿啊 我的天 天哪 |
[05:33] | If you need to carry all this stuff and your instruments, | 如果你需要把其他东西还有乐器运过去 |
[05:35] | I-I can probably use the mail truck if I ask nice. | 我 我要是好好跟领导说说 也许能用邮车帮你运 |
[05:38] | And I can definitely use it if I don’t ask. | 我要是不问 也能用 |
[05:40] | Oh! And you’ll need – snacks for the road, and — | 你还需要路上的零食还有 |
[05:43] | Mom! We’ve talked about this! | 妈妈 我不是都跟你说过了吗 |
[05:46] | Uh, Sadie? | 莎蒂 |
[05:47] | The band is my thing, | 乐队是我自己的事儿 |
[05:49] | and I just want to be able to do it on my own. | 我就是想自己做 |
[05:53] | Right, right. You need your space. I understand. | 好 好 你需要自己的空间 我理解 |
[05:57] | You kids be safe and have a good show, huh? | 你们路上小心点 演出顺利 |
[06:02] | – Ready the cords. – Here I go. | -准备好 -我要插电了 |
[06:12] | My mom used to be so into my life. It was suffocating. | 我妈妈以前什么事儿都要管 我要憋死了 |
[06:16] | But now I get to be Sadie Killer, | 但是现在我是杀蒂·米勒了 |
[06:19] | and it’s something that’s totally mine, | 这完全是我自己的事情 |
[06:22] | and I know she’s just waiting to get her hands on it. | 我就知道 她就等着乱插一脚进来呢 |
[06:26] | Wow. That’s so funny. | 很有意思啊 |
[06:27] | How is it funny? It drives me nuts! | 怎么有意思了 我都要疯了 |
[06:30] | Oh, no. It’s just back in the day, | 不是 只不过以前 |
[06:32] | my parents didn’t want anything to do with my music. | 我父母不愿意和我的音乐扯上任何关系 |
[06:35] | They thought I was throwing my life away. | 他们觉得我是在浪费生命 |
[06:37] | They never came to one of my shows. | 我的演出他们从来没来过 |
[06:39] | They never even wanted to hear about them. | 他们连听都不愿意听 |
[06:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:42] | It’s kind of amazing that your mom | 你妈妈对你的乐队这么有热情 |
[06:43] | is excited about your band. | 还是挺好的 |
[06:45] | It’s just really nice to see. | 至少我看到以后觉得很感动 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:48] | I-I guess you’re right. | 你说得有道理 |
[06:54] | Are you ready, Sadie Killer? | 杀蒂·米勒 你准备好了吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah! | 当然了 |
[06:57] | – I’m so excited! It’s our big first show! – Me, too. | -我好激动 这是我们第一场大型演出 -我也是 |
[07:01] | The venue! | 大场地 |
[07:02] | I love enthusiasm. | 我喜欢你们的热情 |
[07:05] | And we got about six more cameras in the back of the van. | 货车后面差不多有六台摄像机 |
[07:08] | What do you mean, you don’t know how to tie a tie? | 你说你不会系领带是什么意思 |
[07:10] | Yeah. Like, didn’t your dad teach you? | 你爸没教过你吗 |
[07:12] | He used to wear them every day. | 他每天都系领带啊 |
[07:14] | They were clip-ons. | 那是夹上去的 |
[07:18] | Sadie! What’s up? Are you nervous? | 莎蒂 怎么样 你紧张吗 |
[07:21] | No, no. I’m just, um — just getting ready. | 没有 不紧张 我就是在准备 |
[07:26] | Sounds like a big crowd out there. | 感觉下面人挺多啊 |
[07:28] | – Wait. Is that… – Mom?! | -等一下 那不是 -老妈 |
[07:32] | Does she think she can just show up in some wacky disguise | 她觉得穿上怪异的衣服 |
[07:35] | and I won’t know it’s her? | 我就认不出来她了吗 |
[07:38] | It’s so obvious! | 太明显了 |
[07:39] | Maybe she should have gotten some costume tips from you. | 她要是跟你学点打扮的小窍门就好了 |
[07:44] | Okay, guys. You’re on in 5. | 好了各位 5分钟以后上场 |
[08:09] | I used to be sick. Sick and tired | 我被病魔缠身 无聊而疲惫 |
[08:15] | Delirious, dizzy, terrified | 迷乱 眩晕 又恐惧 |
[08:20] | But I’m suddenly up and out of bed | 但是我突然清醒 离开病床 |
[08:26] | You’d never believe I was almost… | 你不会相信 我差点 |
[08:28] | Why can’t you see me? | 为什么你看不见我 |
[08:33] | Why can’t you see me? | 为什么你看不见我 |
[08:38] | I think I might be | 我想 我可能变成了 |
[08:41] | A gh-gh-gh-ghost | 鬼 鬼 鬼 鬼魂 |
[08:47] | Can’t you see that I exist | 你为什么看不见我在这里 |
[08:50] | And I don’t need an exorcist | 我不需要什么驱魔师 |
[08:52] | To let me out? | 放我出去 |
[08:58] | Look at me, and I’ll appear | 看着我 我就会出现 |
[09:00] | Why can’t you see that I’m right here? | 我就在这里 你为什么看不见 |
[09:03] | That I’m right here | 我就在这 |
[09:09] | Why can’t you see me? | 为什么你看不见我 |
[09:14] | Why can’t you see me? | 为什么你看不见我 |
[09:18] | I think I might be | 我想我应该是个 |
[09:22] | A gh-gh-gh-ghost | 鬼 鬼 鬼 鬼魂 |
[09:24] | Ghost | 鬼魂 |
[09:31] | I’m calling you from | 我在另一边 |
[09:33] | The other side | 呼唤你 |
[09:40] | You were all so amazing! | 你们太棒了 |
[09:42] | Yeah, we were! | 没错 |
[09:43] | Sadie, you nailed that ending. | 莎蒂 结尾那儿你处理得太好了 |
[09:47] | – Hey, Ma! – Sunshine Justice! | -老妈 -森夏恩·贾斯蒂丝 |
[09:49] | How you been, Greg? Where’d you find these kids? | 格雷格 最近怎么样 你从哪儿找来这么一群孩子 |
[09:53] | Reminds me of your old space gimmick, | 让我想起了你以前那些小花招 |
[09:56] | except people actually like it. | 不过不一样的是 大家喜欢他们 |
[09:59] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[10:01] | You were very ahead of your time. | 你总是领先潮流 |
[10:03] | But Sadie Killer and the Suspects | 但是杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯 |
[10:05] | that crowd was going crazy. | 观众都为你们疯狂 |
[10:07] | You’re really something. | 你们确实很厉害 |
[10:09] | You kids are welcome to play at the venue anytime. | 你们什么时候想来这儿演出都行 |
[10:13] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:18] | – You did great tonight! – Thanks. | -你今天晚上太棒了 -谢谢 |
[10:21] | So, how does it feel to be a rock star? | 当摇滚巨星什么感觉 |
[10:24] | Weird. I mean, good. It’s just… | 有点奇怪 感觉挺好 就是 |
[10:27] | I went all out thinking my mom was at the show. | 我以为我妈在现场 所以真是拼尽全力了 |
[10:30] | I can’t believe I kind of wanted her to be there. | 我不敢相信 我竟然有点想让她来 |
[10:33] | Well, not even kind of. I did. | 不是有点 就是想让她来 |
[10:36] | There’ll be other shows. | 还会有别的演出的 |
[10:38] | Why don’t you tell her about the next one? | 下次演出的时候告诉她吧 |
[10:41] | Hey, Mr. Universe, let’s play our next show in Beach City. | 宇宙先生 下一场我们在海滩市演出吧 |
[10:44] | I’ll make it happen. | 交给我了 |
[10:46] | That’s all, folks. Thanks for watching. | 就是这些 朋友们 谢谢观看 |