时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I watched the leader of the Crystal Gems, | 我看见宝石战士的领袖 |
[00:07] | Rose Quartz, shatter Pink Diamond! | 罗丝·石英 粉碎了粉钻 |
[00:13] | So how did a rose quartz, | 一个完全没机会 |
[00:15] | with no business being anywhere near | 接近粉钻的玫瑰石英 |
[00:18] | Pink Diamond, get so close in the first place? | 怎么能出现在粉钻面前 |
[00:24] | I can’t believe you’ve had your phone for a month | 我不敢相信 一个月了 |
[00:27] | and you haven’t used it at all! | 你还没有用过你的手机 |
[00:28] | That’s not true! | 才不是呢 |
[00:30] | I use it to tell the time! | 我用它看时间呢 |
[00:32] | Sigh. Come here, P. | 唉 过来 小珍 |
[00:36] | Let’s change your wallpaper. | 咱们先换个壁纸 |
[00:40] | Looks great! | 很帅嘛 |
[00:41] | Okay, now texting is in the messages. | 接下来 点信息的图标发消息 |
[00:44] | Just click on this green icon. | 就是这个绿图标 |
[00:46] | – Pearl, can I ask you someth – Hold on, Steve-o, | -珍珠 我可不可以问 -等下 史蒂文 |
[00:49] | I’m in the middle of a demonstration! | 我正在做演示呢 |
[00:50] | Okay, anyway, and you can type, | 总之 你可以编辑 |
[00:52] | I mean, pretty much anything you want. | 你想发送的任何内容 |
[00:58] | – You really should have a case for this. – I do! | -你最好弄一个保护壳 -我有 |
[01:05] | Okay. I have a bunch of actual phone cases in my room. Hup! | 我房间里有一堆手机壳呢 |
[01:08] | Don’t throw that thing against a rock or anything until I’m back. | 不要用它砸石头什么的 等我回来 |
[01:17] | – Pearl… – What is it, Steven? | -珍珠 -怎么了 史蒂文 |
[01:21] | You remember how Mom shattered Pink Diamond? | 你记得妈妈是怎么粉碎了粉钻吗 |
[01:24] | Well, I was just wondering | 我在怀疑 是不是 |
[01:26] | if maybe you shattered Pink Diamond? | 你粉碎了粉钻 |
[01:30] | I… | 我 |
[01:33] | it’s okay! You can tell me! | 没关系的 你可以告诉我 |
[01:38] | Why can’t you just talk to me about this?! | 你为什么不能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[01:41] | I got the… | 我拿来 |
[01:44] | phone case. | 手机壳 了 |
[01:47] | Oh, yes! The phone case! Thank you, Amethyst! | 对 手机壳 谢谢你紫晶 |
[01:49] | whoops! So clumsy. | 哎约喂呀 没拿住 |
[01:51] | It’s probably safer if I just keep it in here. | 还是放到这里更安全 |
[01:53] | Wait, come on! | 等一下 |
[01:55] | Just put it in this, then put it in your head! | 先装上这个再放到你的头里 |
[01:59] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:09] | “I want to tell you, but I can’t”?! | “我想告诉你 但是我不能说” |
[02:13] | Pearl, I’m ready to talk! | 珍珠 我准备好听你说了 |
[02:16] | Uh, what?! | 什么 |
[02:17] | I-I got your text. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[02:19] | “I want to tell you but I can’t,” With a monkey emoji? | “我想告诉你 但是我不能说” 还加了一个猴子表情 |
[02:22] | Steven, I didn’t send that. | 史蒂文 这不是我发的 |
[02:24] | I haven’t used my phone since I put it away this morning. | 今天早上我把它放回去就没再用过了 |
[02:28] | Maybe you butt dialed me… with your gem? | 也许被 你的宝石压到了 |
[02:31] | No, that’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[02:33] | Hang on, I’ll pull it out, and we’ll get to the bottom of this. | 等一下 我拿出来 我们就知道是怎么一回事了 |
[02:37] | See, here. | 看 在这儿 |
[02:39] | See, I — | 你看 我 |
[02:42] | Maybe this? No. | 这个 不是 |
[02:44] | Maybe this? | 这个 |
[02:45] | No. Maybe — may-may this? | 不是 是 是这个吗 |
[02:48] | – No. – Pearl, are you okay? | -不是 -珍珠 你还好吗 |
[02:51] | Ugh. Where could I have put it? | 我能放在哪呢 |
[02:53] | I know it’s in there somewhere. | 我知道它肯定在里面 |
[02:56] | You just sent another one! | 你又发了 |
[03:02] | Steven… I need you to go inside my gem and find my phone. | 史蒂文 我需要你进我的宝石里去找到我的手机 |
[03:06] | What? Is it stuck in there or something!? | 什么 它卡在里面了还是怎么 |
[03:09] | There are certain things I can’t tell you, | 有一些事我不能告诉你 |
[03:12] | but I can tell you that I need my phone. | 我能告诉你的是 我需要我的手机 |
[03:15] | Please! I can bring you back out | 拜托了 你找到自己想找的东西之后 |
[03:19] | once you find what you’re looking for. | 我会送你出来 |
[03:21] | – Your phone… – Exactly! | -你的手机 -没错 |
[03:23] | I’ll keep your phone, text me with mine when you find it. | 我拿着你的手机 你找到我的就给我发信息 |
[03:38] | There’s a Pearl inside Pearl’s pearl? | 珍珠的珍珠里还有珍珠 |
[03:44] | Oh, Steven! Where should I put you? | 是史蒂文 我该把你放在哪呢 |
[03:47] | Certainly not with the spears. | 肯定不能放在这些矛之间 |
[03:49] | Human paraphernalia? Personal items? | 人类用具 个人物品 |
[03:52] | Let’s just go alphabetical. S… S-T… | 还是按字母表排序吧 S T |
[03:55] | Wait, no! Don’t file me! | 等一下 不要把我归档 |
[03:57] | You sent me in here for your cell phone! | 你送我进来找你的手机 |
[04:00] | My phone? | 我的手机 |
[04:01] | Well, all right, let’s see. | 好吧 我们看一下 |
[04:03] | P-h-o-… | 手 S-H-O |
[04:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:09] | Oh, it’s a cellular phone! | 它是移动电话 |
[04:11] | I must have put it under “C”! | 一定在C下面 |
[04:13] | It should be right… here. | 就在 这里 |
[04:18] | It should be right here! | 它应该在这里的 |
[04:20] | Unless… some other me took it. | 除非 其他的我把它拿走了 |
[04:23] | There’s more of you in here? | 这里还有其他的你 |
[04:25] | Oh, no, not here. I made sure of that. | 不 不 不在这儿 我确定 |
[04:28] | I’m very good at compartmentalizing everything. | 我很擅长把东西归类的 |
[04:31] | That’s why I get to be surface, and they have to be put away. | 所以我在最外层 而她们都被收起来了 |
[04:35] | Well, if one of those Pearls has the phone, | 如果其中一个珍珠拿了手机 |
[04:37] | can you tell me where to find her? | 你能告诉我哪里能找到她吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, you don’t want to go where they are. | 你还是不要去她们那里吧 |
[04:42] | It’s a mess. Let’s just stay here, | 太混乱了 我们就待在 |
[04:44] | where everything is alphabetized! | 一切都按字母表排序的地方吧 |
[04:47] | Come on, I can handle it! | 告诉我吧 没事的 |
[04:50] | All right. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 好吧 我可是警告过你了 |
[04:59] | This doesn’t look like a mess. | 这里并不混乱啊 |
[05:02] | It looks like… the past. | 看起来像是 过去 |
[05:10] | Oh, that kind of mess. | 哦 这种混乱 |
[05:15] | Hey, Pearl inside Pearl inside Pearl’s pearl. | 嘿 珍珠的珍珠里的珍珠里的珍珠 |
[05:18] | You upset about the whole missing phone situation, too? | 你也为找不到手机这事伤心吗 |
[05:23] | No, it’s Rose! | 不 是罗丝 |
[05:26] | What was she thinking?! | 她在想什么 |
[05:27] | She can’t have a baby! | 她不能有小孩 |
[05:30] | Well, this is awkward. | 好吧 尴尬了 |
[05:32] | What am I going to do when she disappears? | 她消失了之后我怎么办 |
[05:35] | I’m going to lose her, just like I lost my — | 我会失去她的 就像我失去 |
[05:40] | what was it you said? | 你刚才说的什么 |
[05:42] | Your cell phone? | 你的手机 |
[05:43] | My cell phone! | 我的手机 |
[05:46] | Look, it’s going to be okay! | 别担心 没事的 |
[05:48] | That’s why you sent me in here, I’m going to help you find it. | 你不就是为了这个送我进来吗 我会帮你找到的 |
[05:52] | I think I know where it is. | 我也许知道在哪 |
[05:53] | It’s probably where I lost everything else. | 可能就在我失去一切的地方 |
[06:14] | It better not turn out that her phone was in her pocket… | 最后可别说是在她的口袋里 |
[06:17] | or she left it on the dresser or dropped it in the toilet. | 或者忘在衣柜里 掉在马桶里 |
[06:20] | Seems about as likely as putting it away | 看起来都比放进压抑的战斗记忆里 |
[06:21] | in your repressed war memories. | 可能性要大 |
[06:25] | Pearl? | 珍珠 |
[06:25] | I mean, Pearl inside Pearl inside Pearl inside Pearl’s pearl! | 我是说 珍珠的珍珠里的珍珠里的珍珠里的珍珠 |
[06:29] | Is this really about your phone or what! | 你到底是让我帮你找手机 还是有别的事啊 |
[06:31] | We’re the only ones left. | 只剩我们了 |
[06:33] | Homeworld… they were all leaving. | 母星 她们都走了 |
[06:37] | We thought we’d won. | 我们以为我们会胜利 |
[06:38] | There was a bright light and everyone was… | 有一束强光 所有人都 |
[06:42] | -Why did I do it? – What do you mean? | -我为什么这么做 -你在说什么 |
[06:46] | Just tell me! | 快告诉我吧 |
[07:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:07] | I thought this was Pearl’s… | 我还以为这是珍珠的 |
[07:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[07:14] | W-what?! | 什么 |
[07:20] | I… I knew it! | 我 我就知道 |
[07:22] | It was you who shattered her. | 是你粉碎了她 |
[07:27] | Pink Diamond? | 粉钻 |
[07:30] | But… I don’t understand. | 但是 我不明白 |
[07:40] | The palanquin? | 轿子 |
[07:44] | And then you’ll be done! It’s going to be easy! | 然后就没事了 很简单的 |
[07:47] | There’s got to be another way! | 一定还有别的办法的 |
[07:49] | I mean, maybe… | 我的意思是 也许 |
[07:51] | Blue and yellow don’t care! | 阿蓝和阿黄不在乎 |
[07:52] | They never have! | 她们从没有在乎过 |
[07:54] | This is “Pink Diamond’s” Colony. | 这是粉钻的殖民地 |
[07:56] | We can end it all right here, right now. | 我们可以此时此地 了结它 |
[07:59] | You know this is crazy, right? | 这太疯狂了 |
[08:03] | Your status, my purpose — none of it will matter anymore. | 你的地位 我的职责 都将不再重要了 |
[08:08] | This will change everything. | 这会改变一切 |
[08:11] | I know. Isn’t it exciting? | 我知道 多令人激动啊 |
[08:16] | It is! | 是啊 |
[08:17] | We can leave our old lives behind. | 我们可以扔掉过去的生活 |
[08:19] | If this is really my world, | 如果这真是我的世界 |
[08:21] | I want to give it to the Crystal Gems. | 我想要把它留给宝石战士 |
[08:23] | I want to live here with human beings. | 我想和人类生活在一起 |
[08:26] | I want to live here with you! We’ll both finally be free! | 我想和你生活在一起 我们都会自由的 |
[08:31] | Okay, I’m ready! | 好的 我准备好了 |
[08:34] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[08:37] | I can’t believe I’m going to do this. | 不敢相信我要这么做了 |
[08:41] | I can’t exactly shatter myself. | 因为我不能粉碎自己啊 |
[09:27] | Convincing? | 能够骗过大家了吧 |
[09:29] | Very much so, my diamond. | 当然 我的钻石 |
[09:31] | Soon it will be just “Rose.” | 马上 我就只是罗丝了 |
[09:37] | – Wait. There’s one last thing I need to do. – Yes? | -等一下 我还要做最后一件事 -什么 |
[09:41] | No one can ever find out we did this. | 不可以让任何人知道这件事 |
[09:44] | I never want to look back. | 我不想再回头了 |
[09:45] | So, for my last order to you as a diamond, please, | 所以 我作为钻石的最后一个请求 |
[09:50] | let’s never speak of this again. | 就是再也不要谈起这件事 |
[09:54] | No one can know. | 决不能让任何人知道 |
[10:08] | Sorry to make you come all this way. | 对不起 让你跑这么远来 |
[10:38] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[10:39] | I wanted to tell you for so long. | 我很早就想告诉你 |
[10:43] | Mom was Pink Diamond. | 妈妈是粉钻 |
[10:45] | What?! | 什么 |