Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] I cannot believe that you’re gonna eat two glazed donuts. 我不敢相信你居然要吃两个釉面甜甜圈
[00:26] What’s it gonna do? Shorten my life? 我就吃了怎么样 能让我早死几年吗
[00:28] Bon appétit. [法语]祝你好胃口
[00:31] You know there’s a hood on the back of your shirt? 你知道你衣服后面有个帽兜吧
[00:34] It’s the fashion now. 现在流行这种
[00:36] Yeah, if you’re the Unabomber. 是啊 如果你是什么炸弹客的话
[00:38] Hey, you remember that friend of Eileen’s 你记不记得艾琳有个朋友
[00:40] who came to the funeral, Dianne? 叫黛安娜的 当时也去了葬礼
[00:42] The redhead, yeah. 那个红头发的 我记得
[00:44] She’s been e-mailing me. 她一直在给我发邮件
[00:46] – Really? – Yeah. -是嘛 -是啊
[00:48] Sends me pictures. 给我发一些照片
[00:50] What kind of pictures? 哪种照片
[00:52] You should see them. She’s got a bird feeder in her backyard. 你应该看看那些照片 她在自己家后院装了个鸟类喂食器
[00:54] There’s been hummingbirds, a robin, 引来了好多蜂鸟啊 知更鸟
[00:57] and once, a goldfinch chasing away a crow. 有一张照片里 一只金翅雀在追着一只乌鸦
[00:59] That slut! 真是个荡妇
[01:01] So, what about her? 她怎么了
[01:03] She wants to have dinner with me. 她想和我共进晚餐
[01:04] That’s nice. Does she like to eat at five o’clock? 听起来不错啊 她喜欢五点钟就吃晚餐吗
[01:07] Doesn’t matter. I can’t have dinner with her. 无所谓几点吃 我不能和她一起出去吃饭
[01:09] Why not? 为什么不能
[01:11] My wife just passed away. What would that say about me? 我的妻子刚刚过世 这样别人会把我成什么人了
[01:13] Why do you care what it says about you? 为什么要关心别人的意见呢
[01:15] It’s disrespectful to the memory of Eileen. 这是对我寄予艾琳哀思的不尊重
[01:18] I could never do that. 我不能这么做
[01:19] I hate that I’m about to say this, but… 我不敢相信我会和你说这个 但是
[01:22] have you discussed this with Eileen? 你有和艾琳说过这个吗
[01:24] No, I’ve been putting it off, and I’m not crazy. 没有 我一直没和她说 而且我并没有疯
[01:27] It gives me comfort. 那样能让我感觉好点
[01:28] I’m not calling you crazy. 我没有说你疯了
[01:34] Have you considered doing something less formal with this Dianne, 你有没有考虑过和这个黛安娜先不那么正式地交往
[01:38] like, uh, maybe lunch? 比如一起吃个午餐
[01:39] Oh, that’s very good. 这听起来不错
[01:41] Lunch is safe. Nobody gets frisky after lunch. 午餐很安全 没有人会吃完午餐就兴致盎然
[01:44] At your age, nobody gets frisky. 在你这个年纪 什么时候都不会兴致盎然
[01:46] True dat! 讲的对鸭
[01:48] See? I keep up. 你看 我也会流行用语
[02:02] Nope. 不行
[02:04] I can’t do it. 我不能这么做
[02:05] Oh, sure you can. 你当然可以
[02:06] No. You’ve only been gone a month. It’s… it’s not right. 不行 你才刚刚过世了一个月 这样做不对
[02:09] Why? You’ve had lunch with ladies before. 为什么不对 你之前也和别的女士们吃过午餐
[02:13] Yeah, but there were no overtones. 是啊 但是那些都没有弦外之音
[02:14] This meal is riddled with overtones. 这顿午餐充满了弦外之音
[02:16] Oh, darling, she’s just lonely. 亲爱的 她只不过是很孤单
[02:20] Bill died, what, ten, 12 years ago? 比尔去世也有大概十二年了吧
[02:22] Really? Has it been that long? 真的吗 有那么久了吗
[02:24] Mm-hm. 是啊
[02:25] I wonder if she visits with him like we do. 我想知道他们会不会也像我们这样能见面
[02:28] Well, maybe that’s something you can discuss over lunch. 你可以在午饭的时候和她聊聊这个
[02:32] You are being very mature about this, Eileen. 你应对这件事的态度很成熟啊 艾琳
[02:35] I’m sure you’d feel the same if the roles were reversed, 我知道如果你和我角色调换的话 你也会这么做的
[02:38] if you were gone and I was alive. 如果是你去世而我活着
[02:40] No. That’s where you’re wrong. 不 这你就错了
[02:41] If some guy was sniffing around you, 如果有什么家伙在你周围探头探脑
[02:43] I would haunt the hell out of him. 我做鬼都不会放过他
[02:44] There would be cutlery flying around his kitchen. 他们家厨房的餐具会被我弄得到处乱飞
[02:47] Yes. One morning he’d be… 早上他醒来的时候
[02:49] he’d be shaving in the bathroom mirror 站在浴室镜子前面刮胡子
[02:50] and he’d look up and see me standing right behind him, 然后他一抬头就会从镜子里看到我站在他身后
[02:52] just staring at him like this… 就像这样瞪着他…
[02:56] He would soil his pajamas, guaranteed. 我跟你保证他绝对会吓得屁滚尿流
[03:03] All right. This next exercise 好了 下一个练习
[03:05] is gonna feel a little flaky, maybe a little uncomfortable, 会让你们感觉有些古怪 可能还会有些不舒服
[03:10] but it may be the most important thing that I ever show you. 但是这也会是我想教给你们的最重要的东西之一
[03:14] So why don’t we start by everybody finding a partner? 让我们从找个搭档开始吧
[03:17] – Try Margaret. – Understood. -你去找玛格丽特 -了解
[03:19] Do you mind helping me? 你介意帮我一起演示吗
[03:21] Sure. 好啊
[03:23] The name of this exercise is “Mirror.” 这个练习的名字叫做”镜像”
[03:29] You just move your body, and I’ll follow. 你来随意做动作 我会跟着做
[03:32] Okay. 好
[03:36] What we’re working on here 我们在这里要做的事
[03:38] is being totally present. 就是完全专注于当下
[03:41] This means paying attention, without judgment, 这意味着你需要全神贯注 不带丝毫杂念
[03:45] to the actor in front of you. 去跟随你面前的演员的动作
[03:53] Amp it up a little bit. 可以把动作放大点
[03:54] Okay. 好的
[04:00] This does two things. 这能够帮我们两件事
[04:02] It gets you out of your own head… 既可以帮你清空你的杂念…
[04:05] and forces you… 也能够帮助你专注于…
[04:07] to be in the moment. 眼下这个时刻
[04:10] Fully engaged with the other person… 全身心沉浸在你面前的人的动作里…
[04:14] by simply paying attention to them. 完完全全的只关注到她们
[04:19] Not only makes you a better actor, 这个练习不仅能使你成为更好的演员
[04:22] it makes you a better human being. 也会让你成为更好的人
[04:25] Okay? 懂了吗
[04:27] So, everybody, why don’t you give it a shot? 那么同学们 都开始练习吧
[04:38] Do you think they’re doin’ it? 你觉得他们之间是不是有一腿
[04:42] Maybe. My grandpa still gets boners. 可能吧 我爷爷都能还硬的起来
[04:46] Do you think people know we’re doin’ it? 你觉得别人知道咱俩有一腿吗
[04:47] Yes! 是的
[04:57] Welcome back, sir. 欢迎再次光临 先生
[04:59] Thank you, Alex. 谢谢 你亚历克斯
[05:00] No, thank you. 我谢谢你才是
[05:04] He seems very happy to see you. 他看起来很开心你来
[05:07] I may have set a bad precedent with my last tip. 我上次给小费的时候可能过于大方了
[05:12] So, uh… 所以…
[05:14] Bill’s dead ten, 12 years now, right? 比尔去世大概有12年了对吗
[05:18] It’ll be 11 years in March. 等到了三月就是整十一年了
[05:22] Do you visit him much? 你常去看他吗
[05:24] Every year on his birthday, I put flowers on his grave. 每年他生日的时候 我会带花去他坟前看他
[05:28] That’s nice. I… I visit Eileen two or three times a week. 这很好 我大概一周去见艾琳两三次吧
[05:31] You go to the cemetery that often? 你去墓地那么频繁吗
[05:34] No, sometimes we’re in the kitchen. 也不是 有些时候我们就在厨房见
[05:40] Let me ask you a question. 我想问你个问题
[05:44] After Bill died, did you find yourself 比尔去世之后 你有没有发现自己
[05:46] being unusually short-tempered with people? 变得经常对周围的人脾气暴躁
[05:50] That’s happening to you? 你变得易怒了吗
[05:52] I have no patience with anyone. I… I’ve become very brittle. 我对所有人都没有耐心 我变得…很容易发脾气
[05:56] I think that’s just your way of processing grief. 这可能是你处理悲伤的一种方式吧
[06:00] But did it happen to you? 你当时也会这样吗
[06:01] – No. No. – Hm. -不会 -好吧
[06:03] If anything, 如果有什么变了
[06:05] losing Bill made me softer… 比尔的死让我变得更加温柔…
[06:08] and maybe a little more compassionate. 可能也变得更富有同情心
[06:11] Well, aren’t you a lucky duck? 你可真是幸运啊
[06:14] See? 看到吗
[06:15] Brittle. 脾气暴躁
[06:17] Norman, 诺曼
[06:18] sometimes our hearts have to be broken 有时候我们的心必须要先经历破碎
[06:22] so that love can come back in through the cracks. 这样之后爱才能从那些裂缝中重新回到身边
[06:27] Did you just think of that? 这是你现想出来的吗
[06:29] I guess so, yeah. 是啊
[06:31] You should write for Hallmark. 你真应该去给贺卡公司写祝语
[06:32] They go for that treacly kind of bullshit. 他们比较喜欢这种没有营养的废话
[06:36] Sorry. I can’t help myself. 对不起 我控制不住我自己
[06:47] Hello? 喂
[06:48] Well, I did it. 我做到了
[06:51] I had lunch with another woman. 我和另一个女人一起共进午餐
[06:53] Oh, you dog! 老家伙可以啊
[06:54] What did you guys talk about? 你们都聊什么了
[06:56] Oh, you know, the usual. 就那些常见话题
[06:58] Dead wives, dead husbands, dead friends. 过世的妻子啊 过世的丈夫啊 过世的朋友之类的
[07:02] It was very pleasant. 还挺开心的
[07:04] Sounds like it. 听起来是这样
[07:05] I was a little disconcerted by the way she ate. 她吃饭的方式让我有点糟心
[07:08] The way she ate? 她吃饭的方式
[07:10] Yeah. It was too thought out, too methodical. 是啊 都太经过深思熟虑了 有条不紊的
[07:13] She started with her vegetables, 她从蔬菜开始吃
[07:15] she went on to the scalloped potatoes, 然后她去吃烘焙过的土豆
[07:17] and then when there was nothing else left on the plate, 然后等她把这些都吃完了
[07:20] she devoured her fish. 她才开始对她的鱼大快朵颐
[07:22] And this troubles you? 这有什么问题吗
[07:24] It speaks to a… calculating type of mind. 这说明她…非常功于心计
[07:27] You know, like the Germans’ strategic advance through Poland, 你知道的 就像那些德国人老谋深算从波兰开始入侵
[07:30] then Belgium, then France. 然后是比利时 然后是法国
[07:32] So the nice widow lady ate like a Nazi? 所以这位可人的寡妇女士吃饭像个纳粹
[07:36] I’m afraid so. 我恐怕是的
[07:38] Wait. I’m getting a text message. 等一下 我收到一条短信
[07:39] – I’ll call you back. – You don’t have to hang up to… -我一会再打给你 -你不用挂掉电话去查…
[07:53] So, what did the axis of evil have for dessert? 那么这位邪恶轴心选了什么甜点吃呢
[07:53] 政治术语 意指赞助恐怖主义的政权
[07:56] What? 什么轴心
[07:57] Never mind. Who texted you? 算了没事 谁给你发短信了
[07:59] Oh, Dianne. I’ve got a big problem. 是黛安娜 我有大麻烦了
[08:01] She’s going to that Parkinson’s fundraiser next Thursday, 她要去下周四的帕金森慈善筹款晚宴
[08:05] and, I quote, “Hoped to see me there.” 她说 “希望能在那里见到我”
[08:08] – So? – So it’s one of Eileen’s charities. -所以呢 -那是艾琳支持的一个慈善机构
[08:10] I… I was planning on attending. 我本来打算去参加的
[08:13] So? 所以呢
[08:14] Hang on. Another text. 等等 另一条短信来了
[08:16] Norman, you can… 诺曼 你不用挂…
[08:27] – Yeah. – Oh, it’s getting worse. -怎么 -事情更糟糕了
[08:29] She wants to know if it’s okay if we sit together. 她问我愿不愿意和她坐在一起
[08:31] Boy, she moves fast. 这位女士行动很快啊
[08:33] You’d better bring a condom. 你最好带个避孕套吧
[08:35] You’re making a joke, 我知道你在开玩笑
[08:36] but I actually still have one the Army gave me when I was in Korea. 不过我还留着一个我在韩国的时候军队给我的
[08:40] You’re kidding me. 你一定是在逗我
[08:41] I’m sentimental. 我也会怀旧的
[08:43] Okay, here’s what we’ll do. 现在 我们这么做
[08:45] You’ll come to the dinner as my plus one and act as a buffer. 你作为我的男伴我一起出席 这样可以起到一个缓冲作用
[08:48] Oh, yeah. Uh, I don’t think so. 是吗 我不想去
[08:51] $307,000! 三十万零七千美金
[08:54] You fuck. 你个混蛋
[08:56] So, what do you say? 现在你想去了吗
[08:58] Well, does this mean we’re even? 我去的话是不是意味着我们扯平了
[08:59] Yeah, if you bring $307,000 with you. 可以啊 如果你带着三十万零七千美金来的话
[09:03] How about I bring a date? 那我带个女伴行吗
[09:05] I thought Lisa gave you the old heave-ho. 我以为丽萨把你甩了呢
[09:08] I thought so, too, but it turns out I’m back in her good graces. 我也以为 不过看起来我又赢回了她的青睐
[09:12] A-ha. The old ho-heave. 甩不掉的你啊
[09:14] Well, that’s good news. 这是好消息
[09:15] You should have at least one thing in your life that’s working out. 你这一生至少有一件事算是有所成就
[09:19] You know, you’ve gotten to be a very mean-spirited old man. 你知道吗 你已经变成了一个尖酸刻薄的老家伙了
[09:23] Well, thank you. I was just saying that to Dianne. 谢谢你啊 我之前和黛安娜也是这么说的
[09:27] Another text. 又有一条短信来了
[09:38] That’s enough. 真是够了
[09:52] Pretty swanky, huh? 很华丽啊
[09:54] Yeah. 是啊
[09:56] You realize this is the first time you’ve brought me somewhere 你知道吗 这是你第一次带我来这种
[09:58] that didn’t have a dead body. 没有死尸的场合
[10:00] The night is still young. 这一晚还长着呢
[10:04] There he is. 他在那里
[10:08] He looks like a well-dressed thumb. 他看起来像个穿的衣冠楚楚的大拇指
[10:11] Doesn’t seem like he needs you to buffer anything. 他好像不需要你帮他缓冲什么
[10:14] He does seem happy. 他是看上去挺开心的
[10:16] Something’s wrong. 有点不对劲
[10:18] So this musician calls up Buddy Rich’s house 一个音乐家给巴迪·瑞奇家打电话
[10:21] and he says, “Can I speak to Buddy?” 然后他说 “我能和巴迪讲话吗”
[10:22] And Buddy’s wife says, 巴迪的妻子就说
[10:23] “Oh, I’m so sorry. Buddy passed away.” “我很抱歉 巴迪已经过世了”
[10:27] Musician says, “Oh, I didn’t realize. 音乐家说 “哦我还不知道
[10:29] My condolences.” 节哀顺变”
[10:31] Next day, he calls again. He says, “Can I talk to Buddy?” 第二天他又打来了电话 他说 “我能和巴迪讲话吗”
[10:34] His wife says, “I already told you, Buddy’s dead.” 巴迪的妻子说 “我昨天告诉过你了 巴迪已经去世了”
[10:37] Musician says, “Oh, right. Sorry.” 音乐家说 “哦 对 抱歉”
[10:39] The next day, he calls again. “Can I speak to Buddy?” 然后第二天 他又打来了 “我能和巴迪讲话吗”
[10:42] Wife says, “I have told you over and over again, Buddy’s dead!” 巴迪的妻子说 “你要我说多少次啊 巴迪已经死了”
[10:46] Musician says, “I know. I just… I love to hear it!” 音乐家说 “我知道 我就是太喜欢听这句话了”
[10:53] It’s Buddy Rich. He was a famous jazz drummer. 巴迪·瑞奇啊 那个出名的爵士鼓手
[10:55] He wasn’t a very pleasant man. 他不太讨人喜欢
[10:58] Google it. You’ll see I’m not lying. 谷歌一下你就知道我没胡说了
[11:01] Norman, you remember Lisa? 诺曼 你还记得丽萨吧
[11:03] – Hello. This is Dianne. – Nice to see you again, Dianne. -你好 这位是黛安娜 -很高兴再次见到你 黛安娜
[11:07] Oh, have we met? 我们之前见过吗
[11:08] Yeah, we met at the, uh, funeral. 我们之前在葬礼上见过
[11:10] Uh, it’s not important. 那都不重要
[11:12] This is… Wow, what a lovely event. 这个晚宴…办的很温馨
[11:14] Yeah, we got a very nice turnout. 是啊 出席的人很多
[11:16] Well, this charity wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Eileen. 如果不是艾琳的话 这个慈善项目也不会办成功
[11:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[11:22] It’s true. She started raising money for Parkinson’s years ago. 确实是 她在几年就开始为帕金森综合征筹款
[11:27] Long before Michael J. Fox made it fashionable. 比迈克尔·J·福克斯让这个病家喻户晓要早很久
[11:27] 美国演员 91年被诊断患有帕金森症之后 推动治疗研究的社会慈善活动
[11:32] Uh, she… she was one of a kind. 她是位…很杰出的人
[11:35] A saint. 圣人一样的人
[11:37] God takes the good ones way too soon. 真是天妒英才
[11:39] Yeah, and he leaves the bad ones here just to piss us off. 是啊 现在就留下了这个坏家伙在这里惹人烦
[11:43] Skål! [瑞典语]干杯
[11:44] Uh, that’s your third drink. 这已经是你的第三杯了
[11:46] – Maybe you should slow down. – Yes, dear. -你最好慢点喝 -好的 亲爱的
[11:51] I mean… okay. 我是说 好的
[11:58] I’m gonna go check out the silent auction. 我去看看那边的无声竞拍如何了
[12:00] Ah, excuse us. 不好意思
[12:03] You know, that crazy bastard’s got a condom from 1951. 那个老疯子带了个1951年的安全套
[12:08] Why? 为什么
[12:09] ‘Cause he doesn’t want to get anybody pregnant. 因为他不想让任何人怀孕
[12:23] You see KC and The Sunshine Band are performing after dinner? 凯西与阳光合唱团会在晚宴后表演
[12:27] That’s nice. 听起来很好
[12:28] Hope they don’t play “Shake Your Booty.” 希望他们别唱那首《摇晃身体》
[12:31] Might be in bad taste at a Parkinson’s dinner. 这歌可能不太合适在帕金森筹款晚宴上唱
[12:40] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[12:42] Watching Dianne eat. 看黛安娜吃东西
[12:50] You haven’t touched your food. Are you okay? 你都没怎么吃饭 你没事吧
[12:53] Yeah, I’m just not very hungry. 没事 我就是不怎么饿
[12:58] You should have something. 你应该吃点东西的
[13:00] You know, to… to coat your stomach from all that alcohol. 这样你的肠胃不会因为酒精而不舒服
[13:05] Are you gonna cut up my meat for me? 你是不是还要帮我把肉切好
[13:06] Or are you going to attack the Brussels sprouts and the potatoes first? 还是你要先给我喂甘蓝菜和土豆
[13:11] I’m just trying to be helpful. 我只是为了你着想
[13:13] Well, I’m a grown man. 我是个成年人了
[13:14] – I can eat my food without any assistance. – I know that. -我能自己吃饭 不需要别人帮忙 -我知道
[13:18] Do you? ‘Cause you’re treating me like a child, 你真的知道吗 你一直像对待一个小孩子一样对待我
[13:21] and there’s only one woman who’s allowed to treat me like a child. 这世界上只有一个女人能像对小孩一样对待我
[13:24] And you can’t replace her. She’s not a snow tire. 你不能取代她 她又不是可以换的雪地轮胎
[13:27] Norman, buddy. Take it easy. 诺曼 伙计 放轻松
[13:30] You stay out of this. It’s all your fault! 你别管这事儿 这都是你的错
[13:32] What did I do? 我又做错了什么
[13:33] When I told you that this one was hot to trot, 我告诉过你这位女士饥渴难耐
[13:37] you encouraged it! 但你还鼓励我做这个
[13:39] Hot to trot? 饥渴难耐
[13:43] I thought you were a nice man, and I felt sorry for you! 我以为你是个好人 我只是很同情你
[13:52] I’ll… I’ll go with her. 我…我跟过去看看她
[13:58] Don’t look at me, pal, all right? 别这么看我好吗 伙计
[14:01] I’m done with you. 我也不奉陪了
[14:15] Oh, Jesus! 老天
[14:16] You’re right, it’s fun. 你是对的 这很好玩
[14:17] I’m in no mood, Eileen. 我现在没有心情 艾琳
[14:20] First thing in the morning, 明天起床第一件事
[14:21] you have to call Dianne and apologize. 你要给黛安娜打电话道歉
[14:23] For what? I was defending your memory. 为什么 我只是在保护我们之间的回忆
[14:25] You never went to any trouble for my memory. 你可从来没有这么保护过我们之间的回忆
[14:27] Ma? 妈妈
[14:28] Oh, I don’t blame you, darling. I blame this one. 我不是在怪你 亲爱的 我是在怪她
[14:31] Shirley, do me a favor, stay out of it. 雪莉 帮帮忙 别管这事儿
[14:33] I stayed out of it, and look what happened. 我之前就没管 现在变成什么样了
[14:35] You turned him into your personal footstool. 你把他变成了对你俯首帖耳的妻奴
[14:37] He was emasculated long before I got him. 他在认识我之前就没什么男子气概好吗
[14:40] Take your hands out of your pants! 把你的手从裤子上拿开
[14:45] Grandma? 外婆
[14:46] What did I tell you about touching your penis? 我是怎么告诉你不要动你的裤裆的
[14:51] You wanna know why he’s a mess? 你想知道他为什么一团糟吗
[14:52] Right there. Weekends and holidays. 就是因为她 周末和节假日
[14:55] – God only knows what went on at her house. – Okay. -谁知道去她家的时候她都教了他什么 -好吧
[14:56] – Everybody needs to stop talking! – And why was he there? -所有人都闭嘴 -为什么他会去那里呢
[14:59] Because you were out all night having a grand old time! 因为你那时候整夜不在家都去享乐了
[15:01] – Enough! – I was a young widow. -够了 -我那时是个年轻的寡妇
[15:03] I deserved to have a life! 我总得有自己的人生吧
[15:04] Schtupping Italian boys? Some life! 和意大利小男孩鬼混 多好的生活
[15:07] Stop! 停下吧
[15:09] Here’s what’s gonna happen. 现在我们这么做
[15:10] You go back to Minsk, and you go back to Delancey Street. 你回你的明斯克 而你回你的地兰西街
[15:14] Be quiet! 安静点
[15:17] I deserve to have a life! 我总得有自己的人生吧
[15:19] You turned him into your personal footstool. 你把他变成了对你俯首帖耳的妻奴
[15:21] I blame this one! 我责怪她
[15:22] Schtupping Italian boys? 和意大利小男孩鬼混
[15:25] You want to know why he’s a mess? 你想知道他为什么一团糟吗
[15:28] Hey, Lisa, can we talk about something? 丽萨 我们能聊聊吗
[15:32] Sounds ominous. 听起来不是好事
[15:33] It’s just I’ve got this ethical dilemma I need your help with. 我现在有个道德上的难题需要你来帮忙
[15:37] Okay. Mm? 好吧 什么难题
[15:41] You know, I’ve always had this strict policy about dating students. 你知道的 我对于和自己的学生约会有很严格的规定
[15:45] And I really thought you asking me out 我一直觉得因为是你主动约我出来
[15:47] somehow made it okay to break that rule. 某种程度来说给了我打破规定的借口
[15:51] Now you’re having second thoughts? 你是改主意了吗
[15:54] Well… 也不是…
[15:55] After you just had sex with me? 就在你刚刚和我上完床这个点
[15:57] I realize my timing is not ideal. 确实这个时间点有点不合适
[16:00] But it’s just that the other students are starting to talk… 只是其他学生们开始闲言碎语…
[16:03] and it’s becoming a problem. 这会是个问题
[16:06] I can see that. 我了解了
[16:08] So, what do you think we should do? 你觉得我们应该怎么做呢
[16:11] I think we’ve gotta make a choice. 我觉得我们需要做个选择
[16:14] I can’t be both your teacher and your… 我不能又当你的老师 还当你的…
[16:20] Oh, just say it. 你直说吧
[16:21] Your lover. 还当你的爱人
[16:24] So, is this your choice or mine? 所以是你要做选择呢 还是要我来
[16:28] Well, it’s both. I think it’s both our choice. Yeah. 我认为我们俩都要做选择
[16:31] Of course, I can’t stop teaching. 当然了 我不能不再授课
[16:34] Okay. 好吧
[16:35] Well, I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable, 我不想让你觉得不舒服
[16:39] so I am just going to choose to be your student. 所以我会选择做你的学生
[16:45] – Oh. – Yeah. -这样啊 -是啊
[16:46] – I mean, it’s a no-brainer, really. Yeah. – Okay. Yeah. -这都不用想 真的 -好吧
[16:49] Uh, you know, ’cause you are a really good acting coach. 因为你是个很好的表演指导
[16:55] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -是啊
[16:57] Best I ever had. 我遇到过的最好的
[17:01] But… What about, you know, all of this, um… 但是…我们这里的这些事情…
[17:05] this here? 这里的事情
[17:08] Uh… Oh, it’s fine. 没关系的
[17:10] Just… you’re a really good acting teacher. 你真是个很好的表演老师
[17:17] Okay. All right. 好吧
[17:19] Well, I guess, uh… 我猜…
[17:21] – we’re done talking about this? – I am! -我们算是谈完了吗 -我反正谈完了
[17:37] Hello? 你好
[17:37] You have a collect call from… 你有一通付费电话 来自…
[17:39] – Norman. – To accept, say yes. -诺曼 -接听请说”确认”
[17:41] Yes. 确认
[17:43] – Norman? – Sandy? -诺曼 -桑迪
[17:45] Norman, why are you calling collect? 诺曼 你怎么会用付费电话给我打电话
[17:47] I’m at a Shell station. There’s a mini-mart, but it’s closed. 我在加油站 这儿有一个小超市 但是已经关门了
[17:51] What are you doing at a Shell station? 你在加油站干嘛呢
[17:54] There were too many people at my house. 我家里有太多人了
[17:56] – Now? Who? – It’s my own fault. -现在吗 都有谁 -都是我自己的错
[17:58] You talk to one ghost, and 你和一个鬼魂说了话 然后
[17:59] suddenly you’re in a Yiddish version of Macbeth. 突然之间你就身处在了犹太人版的《麦克白》
[18:03] You’re not making any sense, Norman. Are you still drinking? 你讲的话我根本听不懂 你是不是还在喝酒
[18:05] Go away, Ma! Go back to Tony! 走远点 妈 你去找托尼好吗
[18:08] Mom? To… What are you talkin’ about? 妈 你在说谁呢
[18:12] Norman? 诺曼
[18:13] Hello? 你在听吗
[18:20] Norman? 诺曼
[18:23] Norman? 诺曼
[18:24] Looking for your dog? 你在找你的狗吗
[18:26] No, my agent. 不 是我的经纪人
[18:29] Norman? 诺曼
[18:31] Norman? 诺曼
[18:42] Everything all right, sir? 一切都还好吗 先生
[18:46] No. 不好
[18:48] Everything is not all right. 一切都不好
[18:51] I outlived my wife. 我比我妻子活得长
[18:54] That was not part of the plan. 计划不应该是这样的
[18:56] I was supposed to go first! 我应该要比她先死才对
[19:08] Hey, did you seen an old man walkin’ around down here? 你有没有看到一个老头在这附近闲逛
[19:11] Was he wearing a bathrobe and pajamas? 他是不是穿着浴袍和睡衣
[19:13] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 可能吧
[19:14] The cops picked him up over on Vine. 警察把他从藤街那里带走了
[19:17] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你了
[19:18] Hey, you want a blow job? 你想不想来一发
[19:20] Just got one! 刚刚来过了
[19:31] Have you been kissing a co-worker? 你是不是和哪个同事亲嘴了
[19:33] What? 什么
[19:34] I only ask because you smell like Old Spice. 我这么问是因为你闻起来有「老香料」的味道
[19:34] 宝洁旗下男性美容产品 宣传语为”闻起来像个男人”
[19:37] Go home. 快回家吧
[19:43] Thank you, Officer. 谢谢你 警官
[19:44] You okay? 你还好吗
[19:45] I’m okay. 我还好
[19:48] Oh, I’m so glad you found him! 你找到他了真好
[19:55] You wanna tell me what’s going on? 你想聊聊发生了什么吗
[19:58] Nothing’s going on. 没发生什么
[19:59] I had too much to drink, and I took a walk to clear my head. 我喝太多了 所以我出去走走让脑子清醒点
[20:04] Fine, don’t tell me. 好吧 那你就别告诉我
[20:08] I think maybe I’m losing my mind. 我觉得我可能是要疯了
[20:11] You’re not losing your mind. 你没有疯
[20:13] Oh, like you know. 你知道个什么
[20:15] You’ve just been through the fucking wringer. 你只是正在经历一些磋磨罢了
[20:17] Your wife died. 你的妻子去世了
[20:19] Your daughter’s back in rehab for the umpteenth time, and… 你女儿无数次出入戒瘾所 而且…
[20:23] I don’t know if this needs to be said out loud, 我不知道你是不是不清楚
[20:26] but you’re also like a thousand years old. 但是你也得有一千多岁了
[20:30] I thought I was angry… 我以为我是在生气…
[20:32] but the truth is… 但事实是…
[20:34] I’m scared. 我在害怕
[20:37] I’m scared all the time. 一直以来我都很害怕
[20:46] Listen to me. 听我说
[20:48] We’re all scared, and you know why? 我们都会害怕的 你知道为什么吗
[20:51] Because it’s a scary fuckin’ world. 因为这个世界本身就他妈的让人害怕
[20:54] But we get through it because we’re not alone. You’re not alone. 但我们会熬过这一切的 因为我们不是孤身一人 你不是一个人
[20:59] Who do I have? 我有谁呢
[21:00] Me, you dumb shit! 我啊 你这个老傻缺
[21:03] Can you see me? 你看不到我吗
[21:05] I’m right here in front of you. 我就在你面前啊
[21:12] Hi. 嗨
[21:14] Hello there. 看得到吗
[21:16] I see you. 我看到你了
[21:18] You see me? 你看到我了吗
[21:26] Can you keep a secret? 你能保守秘密吗
[21:28] Sure. 当然
[21:32] That’s the Kominsky Method. 这就是柯明斯基理论
[21:42] I’ve decided, if I’m gonna continue with this whole living business, 我决定了 如果我真的非要继续活下去的话
[21:46] – I have to get some answers. – What do you mean, answers? -我需要一些答案 -什么意思 答案
[21:48] Answers to what? 什么的答案
[21:50] The big questions. Who am I? 那些高深的问题 我是谁
[21:52] Why am I here? 我为何在这里
[21:54] Hoo, boy. 我的天
[21:55] There has to be a deeper meaning. 一定有什么更深层次的意义
[21:57] Money doesn’t matter anymore. 钱已经不再重要了
[21:59] Sex doesn’t matter. 性也不重要了
[22:01] I think I gotta disagree with you on that last one. 我不大同意你的说的最后一个观点
[22:05] Oh, please. At this point, you’re probably shooting sawdust. 拜托 现在你能射出来的最多是木屑
[22:08] I’m taking Flomax. There’s no shooting. 我在吃坦索罗新 根本射不出来
[22:12] So, where are you thinking of finding these answers? 那你打算怎么去寻找这些答案呢
[22:15] Are you going to get religion? 通过宗教吗
[22:18] I’ve considered it. 我考虑过了
[22:20] I like traditions, 我喜欢那些传说
[22:22] ancient languages, ritual. 古老的语言 仪式什么的
[22:25] – But? – The whole God thing puts me off. -但是 -关于上帝的那些事让我不喜欢
[22:29] Okay. All right, well, what about helping other people? 好吧 那帮助他人呢
[22:32] Isn’t that a good reason to keep going? 这是个继续活下去的好支柱啊
[22:35] Maybe. 可能吧
[22:37] It’s just so hard to like other people. 只是我一般不喜欢什么人
[22:40] Family? 家人呢
[22:42] Ditto. 同上
[22:44] Okay. Well, we don’t have to figure it out tonight. 好了 我们不需要今天晚上就找到答案
[22:47] You’ve got some time. 你有很多时间
[22:48] Do I? 我有吗
[22:50] I’m just trying to be nice, Norman. 我只是想友善点 诺曼
[22:52] Nice. 友善
[22:54] Maybe life has no meaning, and the best we can hope for is… 可能生活本来就没有什么意义 我们能做到最好的就是…
[22:58] just being nice. 友善对待身边的一切
[23:00] In which case, you’ve got your work cut out for you. 这样的话 你任务艰巨
[23:04] You going home? 你要回家了吗
[23:06] Why? You want me to stay? 怎么 你希望我留下来吗
[23:09] Unless you have to get back to isa. 除非你需要回去找丽萨
[23:12] No. No. 不 我不需要
[23:13] She’s okay. 她一个人可以的
[23:14] I’m glad you found her. 我很高兴你遇到了她
[23:16] A man your age shouldn’t be alone. It’s not natural. 你这个年纪的男人不应该孤单一人 这不正常
[23:19] We’ve been through this. I’m not alone. I’ve got you. 我们之前已经说过了 我不是孤单一人 我有你
[23:22] Babe. 宝贝
[23:24] Remember that song? 记得那首歌吗
[23:25] Sure, Sonny & Cher. 当然 桑尼和雪儿
[23:25] 美国女歌手 桑尼是她第一任丈夫
[23:27] Strange couple. 奇怪的一对
[23:29] I wonder what kind of hold he had over her. 我想知道他怎么管得住她
[23:33] Good night, Norman. 晚安 诺曼
[23:35] Good night, Gracie. 晚安 格蕾丝
[23:45] *I got you to hold my hand* *我有你握住我的手*
[23:48] *I got you to understand* *我有你理解我的全部*
[23:51] *I got you to walk with me* *我有你陪我漫步春夏秋冬*
[23:54] *I got you to talk with me* *我有你与我谈天说地*
[23:58] *I got you to kiss good night* *我有你吻我送上晚安*
[24:01] *I got you to hold me tight* *我有你紧紧抱我*
[24:04] *I got you* *我有你在我的身边*
[24:06] *I won’t let go* *我不会让你走*
[24:07] *I got you to love me so* *我有如此爱我的你*
[24:17] *I got you, babe* *我有你在我的身边 宝贝*
[24:25] *I got you, babe* *我有你 宝贝*
[24:28] *I got you, babe* *我有你 宝贝*
[24:32] *I got you, babe* *我有你 宝贝*
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号