Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] What makes you think that Big Daddy has a lech for you, Maggie? 你为什么觉得老爹对你有好感 玛吉
[00:17] The way he always drops his eyes 我和他说话时
[00:20] down my body when I’m talkin’ to him. 他总会扫视我的全身
[00:22] Drops his eyes to my boobs 最后把目光集中在胸部
[00:24] and then licks his old chops. 同时舔着自己的嘴唇
[00:28] That kind of talk is disgustin’. 这种描述很恶心
[00:32] Anybody ever tell you you’re an ass- achin’ puritan, Brick? 没人跟你说过你是个讨人厌的清教徒吗 布里克
[00:36] I think it’s mighty fine 我觉得还挺好
[00:37] that that old fella on the doorstep of death 那个将死的老家伙
[00:41] still takes in my shape with what I think is deserved appreciation. 还欣赏我的曼妙身材
[00:47] And scene. 落幕
[00:53] “Wow,” Good? Or “Wow, what a shit show?” 是觉得很棒还是烂透了
[00:55] No, “Wow” Good. I’m… I’m really impressed with your work. 很棒 我觉得你们表演得很出色
[00:58] – Thank you. – Did I play enough hetero? -谢谢 -我演得像直男吗
[01:00] I spent all weekend working on my hetero. 我花了整个周末练习扮演直男
[01:02] No, I could tell, but you’ve gotta keep in mind 我看得出来 但是你得记住
[01:04] that there’s a sexual ambiguity to Brick’s character. 布里克这个角色其实性向很模糊
[01:08] I didn’t even think about that. 我根本没想到这点
[01:09] Can we do it again, but, you know, ambiguously? 我们能再演一次吗 这次模糊一点
[01:12] Lane, you nailed it. 莱恩 你表现很棒
[01:14] I could feel the latency coming off of you in waves. 我能感受到你渐渐涌现的潜力
[01:29] Did you just say nice things 你刚刚的赞美
[01:30] because you kissed me and then peed in my hedge? 是不是因为你亲了我然后朝我家树篱撒了尿
[01:33] – Oh, God, did you see that? – No, my son did. -老天 你看到了吗 -不 我儿子看到了
[01:36] Your stock actually went up with him. 他其实因此更喜欢你了
[01:38] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[01:39] Please, please tell me you’re seeing somebody about… you know. 请告诉我你已经去看过医生了
[01:43] Well, I am. I had to get a biopsy, 是的 我做了活检
[01:45] and I’m waiting for the results. 现在在等待检验报告
[01:47] Well, that’s gotta be scary for you. 这一定很让人害怕吧
[01:49] It would be if I wasn’t in complete denial. 如果我不是在逃避的话是会很害怕
[01:53] Smart. 有道理
[01:55] – Well, I’m glad you’re taking care of it. – Yeah. -很高兴你在妥善处理 -是啊
[01:57] You wanna go grab some lunch? 想去吃点午餐吗
[02:00] Uh, I can’t. 我不行
[02:01] I wish you’d asked me earlier. I… I actually have other plans. 真希望你早点问我 我还有其它计划
[02:05] – Okay. – I’m sorry. -好吧 -很抱歉
[02:07] No, don’t… don’t be. 不 没事
[02:08] Maybe some other time? 也许改日再约
[02:10] I would like that. 我很乐意
[02:12] Yeah. Bye. 好的 再见
[02:14] Bye. 再见
[02:21] Don’t give up, Big Daddy. 别放弃 老爹
[02:36] Oh, my God! 老天
[02:39] Oh, Jesus, Eileen. What am I supposed to do with all this? 哦 老天啊 艾琳 我该怎么处理这些
[02:42] Dad? 爸爸
[02:44] – What? – Where are you? -什么事 -你在哪里
[02:46] Your mother’s closet. 你母亲的衣橱
[02:54] I hope Neiman Marcus sent flowers to the funeral. 尼曼奢侈品店应该在葬礼上献花
[02:57] Her personal shopper came to the ceremony. Couldn’t stop crying. 她的私人采购参加了葬礼 哭个不停
[03:01] Hey, um… you mind if I borrow the car? 你介意我借用一下车吗
[03:04] I thought your license was suspended. 我以为你的驾照被吊销了
[03:07] In New York, not here. 在纽约 这里没事
[03:08] Take an Uber. 打辆优步
[03:10] Then I need your credit card. 那我需要你的信用卡
[03:15] Take a cab. 打辆出租车
[03:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:22] What are you gonna do with all this stuff? 你要怎么处理这些东西
[03:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:27] It’s worth a lot of money. 值不少钱啊
[03:29] I’m not selling your mother’s clothes. 我不会卖掉你母亲的衣物
[03:32] Well, do you wanna give it to charity? I can help you with that. 那你想捐给慈善组织吗 我能帮忙
[03:35] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[03:36] Why not? 为什么
[03:38] I don’t wanna drive down the street 我不想开车时看到路边
[03:39] and see some homeless woman pushing a shopping cart 一个流浪女人推着购物车
[03:42] and wearing a dress your mother wore to the Golden Globes. 身上穿的是你母亲参加金球颁奖礼时的礼服
[03:44] Sure. Okay. That would be a very awkward “Who Wore it Better?” 当然 好的 那会是个很尴尬的”谁穿起来更美”难题
[03:50] Do you mind if I take this old purse? 你介意我拿走这个旧包吗
[03:53] That’s a Birkin bag. I know what it’s worth. 那是爱马仕柏金包 我知道它值多少钱
[03:55] – Get out. – I’ll bring it back. -出去 -我会还回来的
[03:57] Stop staying here! 别待在这里了
[04:03] Oh, Eileen, 哦 艾琳
[04:05] you had so much shit. 你东西可真多啊
[04:11] – Jesus! – Did you get the biopsy results yet? -老天 -你拿到活检结果了吗
[04:14] No, and please don’t hover. It’s intrusive. 没有 别这么阴魂不散的 很让人反感
[04:18] You didn’t know I was out here. 你又不知道我在外面
[04:20] In hindsight. It’s… 事后的感受 这…
[04:22] it’s intrusive in hindsight. 这给人事后的感受很不好
[04:26] Are you supposed to call the urologist, 是应该你联系医生
[04:27] or is he supposed to call you? 还是说他会打给你
[04:29] Mindy, please. Not now. 明迪 拜托 现在别谈那个
[04:36] – Jesus! – Why is he going to a urologist? -天啊 -他为什么要去看泌尿科医生
[04:39] None of your business. 与你无关
[04:42] You can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[04:43] I’m like the most discreet person I know. 我是我知道的最谨慎的人
[04:46] There’s nothing to tell, Lane. He’s fine. 没什么需要告诉你的 莱恩 他没事
[04:49] That’s what my mother told me about my father. 我母亲就是这么和我说我父亲的情况的
[04:51] He had a massive heart attack driving me to jazz dance. 他在开车送我去学爵士舞时突发心脏病
[04:54] Six years old, I had to grab the wheel and save myself. 我当时六岁 我只能抓紧方向盘来自救
[04:58] It’s in my one-man show. I don’t know if you remember. 我的独角戏里有这情节 我不知道你还记不记得
[05:00] I do. 我记得
[05:02] It was wonderful. 那很棒
[05:06] Okay. 好了
[05:08] Yeah, this is Sandy Kominsky. I wanna talk to Dr. Wexler. 是的 我是桑迪·柯明斯基 我找韦克斯勒医生
[05:12] It’s concerning my prostate. 事关我的前列腺
[05:15] That’s all you need to know. 你只需要知道这些
[05:18] Sure, I’ll hold. 好的 我会等着
[05:21] If I could hold, it wouldn’t be a problem. 如果我能等着[憋住] 就没什么问题了
[05:25] – Come here. I need your opinion. – Hang on. -过来 我需要你的建议 -等一下
[05:28] It’s important. 这很重要
[05:29] Just give me a minute. 等我一下
[05:30] Who are you talking to? 你在和谁打电话
[05:32] Trying to get through to my urologist. 试着联系我的泌尿科医生
[05:34] – You mean our urologist. – All right, sure. Fine. -你是指我们的泌尿科医生 -好吧 没错
[05:36] – You had no urologist. I gave you mine. – Aah! Yes, hi. -你没有泌尿科医生 我把我的介绍给了你 -是的 你好
[05:41] Okay. Well, as soon as you hear from him, 好吧 你联系到他时
[05:43] could you have him call me? 可以让他给我回电吗
[05:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:47] No results yet. 还没结果
[05:49] Schrödinger’s prostate. 薛定谔的前列腺
[05:51] – What? – At the moment, -什么 -此刻
[05:53] you both do and do not have cancer. 你同时处于患了癌症和没患癌症的状态
[05:56] What a joy you are. 你可真欢乐
[06:04] How thick do you like the turkey cut? 你的火鸡片想要多薄
[06:06] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[06:07] That’s what you needed me for? 你找我就是为了这事
[06:09] I offered to make you a sandwich. 我想做三明治给你吃
[06:10] I’d like to make one that’s pleasing to your palate. 我想确保能让你满意
[06:14] I like it thin. 我喜欢薄的
[06:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:18] A quarter of a pound of turkey. 四分之一磅火鸡肉
[06:20] Wafer- thin, like a contact lens. 圆形薄片 像隐形眼镜一样
[06:27] I remember my first biopsy. It’s very unpleasant. 我记得我第一次做活检 很不爽
[06:30] Scissors up your asshole. It’s never good. 剪刀捅进屁眼里 永远都不会爽
[06:33] Yeah. At least afterwards, when there’s blood in your stool, 是啊 不过至少之后如果拉屎出了血
[06:36] you know where it’s coming from. 你知道是从哪里来的
[06:39] Always a joy. 总是这么欢乐
[06:41] Anything else? 还要别的吗
[06:43] Yes. 是的
[06:45] In your professional opinion, what is your finest ham? 以你的专业意见 哪种是你最好的火腿
[06:48] I don’t know. They’re all good. 我不知道 它们都很好
[06:50] All right. Let’s put it in story form. 好吧 我们代入个故事
[06:52] It’s your last meal before you’re executed by the state. 这是你被处决前的最后一顿饭
[06:55] What ham do you add to your turkey sandwich 在你被注射死刑之前
[06:58] before they inject you with a cocktail of death? 你会选择把哪种火腿加进你的火鸡三明治
[07:02] Honey-glazed. 蜂蜜火腿
[07:04] Mr Deli Man, a half a pound of honey-glazed, please. 熟食店老板先生 请来半磅蜂蜜火腿
[07:10] I would’ve bet a million bucks he would’ve said Virginia Ham. 我本会赌一百万猜他会选择弗吉尼亚火腿
[07:16] Did you get something for Phoebe? 你给菲比买东西了吗
[07:18] Maybe you didn’t notice. She’s on a liquid diet. 也许你没注意到 她现在吃”流食”
[07:21] – Come on, we’re here. Make an effort. – Fine. -拜托 我们都在这里了 做点努力吧 -好吧
[07:26] Milk Duds, 牛奶巧克力
[07:27] beef jerky, Bubble Yum. 牛肉干 泡泡糖
[07:29] That’s a three-course dinner for an alcoholic. 这就是为酒鬼准备的三菜晚宴
[07:39] – Here. – Put the chip in the reader. -给 -把卡插进读卡器
[07:43] I… I… I’d rather give it to you. 直接给你吧
[07:50] – That’s clever. – We’ve outlived swiping. -真先进 -刷卡的年代都过去了
[07:57] You can take it out now. 你可以拔出来了
[07:58] Oh, thank you. 哦 谢谢
[08:03] I’ve been thinking a lot about entropy. 我对熵做了很多思考
[08:06] What? 什么
[08:07] The universe’s inclination to decline into chaos. 宇宙倾向于增加混乱度
[08:10] It’s the second law of thermodynamics. 这是热力学第二定律
[08:12] But if you ask me, it should be number one. 要我说 应该改成第一定律
[08:15] Things are definitely falling apart. 看来真是出大事了
[08:19] You know, I wake up every morning, and my first thought is, 要知道 每天早晨我醒来 我最先想的是
[08:21] what part of me is not working today? 今天我身体的哪部分又出问题了
[08:24] – Can I tell you a secret? – Sure. -我能告诉你个秘密吗 -当然
[08:26] Sometimes when I laugh real hard, 有时候我如果笑得太厉害
[08:29] I fart a little. 会小声放屁
[08:31] Oh, please. You’re still young. Wait till you’re my age. 得了吧 你还年轻 等你到我这年纪试试
[08:33] Every time I sneeze, I hear rattling around in my hips. 我打个喷嚏都能听到髋部的咔哒声
[08:36] It feels like a foreign object broken loose. 感觉像是有什么异物松掉了
[08:39] Yeah, we are passengers on boats slowly sinking. 是啊 我们都是缓缓沉没之船的乘客
[08:43] Your boat is slow? 你的船至少沉的慢
[08:44] I’m like when the Titanic was pointing up. 我的像是正在加速的泰坦尼克
[08:48] I’m just worried if they take out my prostate, 我只是担心如果他们移除我的前列腺
[08:51] I’m gonna lose my sex drive. 我会失去性欲
[08:53] – You still have a sex drive? – Yeah. -你还有性欲啊 -是啊
[08:58] I mean, I think I do. 至少我觉得还有
[09:00] When I was going through the whole prostate deal, 我前列腺闹毛病时
[09:02] I convinced myself I could turn things around by Kegeling. 我说服自己做做凯格尔运动就能好转
[09:05] Seriously? 真的吗
[09:08] It works for women tightening up their hoo-ha. 对女性有用 能让她们的下体更紧致
[09:10] – But did it help? – No. -有效果吗 -没有
[09:13] But it gave my anus confidence, and that’s half the battle. 但是让我的排便问题好转了 也算是有所收获
[09:22] Are you doing it now? 你现在在做吗
[09:23] Yeah. 是的
[09:25] I’ll join you. 我也加入
[09:31] I wish it made a noise. 真希望能有点声音
[09:34] That would be nice. It’d give you a little feedback loop. 那就好了 至少能有点反馈
[09:42] – What is that? That’s your Kegel sound? – Mmm. Yeah. -怎么 那是你做运动时的声音吗 -是的
[09:46] What’s yours sound like? 你的声音什么样
[09:47] Mine? 我的
[09:49] The, um… 那种
[09:51] the thing you hear in between scenes of Law & Order. 那种在《法律与秩序》转场时播放的声音
[09:57] No. 不
[09:58] I like mine. 我更喜欢我的
[10:00] Fine. To each his own Kegel. 好吧 人各有好
[10:03] Words to live by. 真理
[10:14] Turkey thin enough? 火鸡够薄了吗
[10:16] Diaphanous. 半透明的
[10:18] There’s plenty more on Staten. 斯塔滕岛那里还有
[10:21] Staten? 斯塔滕
[10:23] Sorry. 抱歉
[10:24] The island. 岛台
[10:25] Eileen always called it Staten 艾琳总是把它称作斯塔滕岛
[10:27] ’cause when we first saw the place, 因为我们第一次来这个地方
[10:29] the realtor told us it was an island kitchen. 房地产经纪人告诉我们这是一个岛式厨房
[10:31] She’d never heard that phrase before. 她从没听过这个词
[10:33] So she said, “Which island? Staten?” 所以她就问”哪个岛 斯塔滕岛吗”
[10:36] Anyway, it stuck, 总之就是这样
[10:37] and for years afterwards, we’d always say, 多年来我们总是说
[10:39] “Put the cheese platter on Staten,” “把奶酪盘子放在斯塔滕上”
[10:40] or, “I left some mail for you on Staten.” 或者”我给你留了些信在斯塔滕上”
[10:45] That’s nice. 蛮好的
[10:47] I’ve been married three times and, um… 我结了三次婚
[10:51] I can’t think of, uh, one pleasant anecdote. 我都想不到一件家庭趣事
[10:55] Wait. 等会
[10:57] No. No. 没有 还是没有
[10:59] Surprise, surprise, I gotta take another leak. 惊不惊喜 意不意外 我得再去尿个尿
[11:04] Is that somebody in the pool? 有人在泳池里吗
[11:08] Oh, my God. It’s Phoebe. 天啊 是菲比
[11:11] Phoebe? 菲比
[11:14] Oh, no! 不
[11:14] Phoebe, no! 菲比 不
[11:17] Phoebe! 菲比
[11:19] – What the hell? – Jesus Christ! -什么鬼 -我的天
[11:21] – You scared me! – You scared me! -你把我吓死了 -你才把我吓死了
[11:24] I thought you were dead. What were you doing? 我以为你死了 你在干嘛
[11:26] I was floating. 漂着啊
[11:28] Who floats face down? 谁脸朝下漂啊
[11:30] Oh, my God. I can’t do anything right around here! 天啊 我在这里什么事都做不对
[11:34] Come on. Get out. 得了 出来吧
[11:46] What are you doing? 你又在干嘛
[11:49] Don’t worry about it. 别管
[11:51] You may wanna get out. 你可能想赶紧出去
[11:58] – Sandy? – Yeah, come on in. -桑迪 -进来吧
[12:00] – Hiya. – Hiya. What’s up? -你好 -你好 怎么了
[12:03] Two things. 两件事
[12:04] First of all, I wanna thank you again 首先 我想再次感谢你
[12:06] for helping me through my Hot Tin scene. 指导我表演《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》的片段
[12:08] Well, you did nice work, Lane. You’re really making progress. 你演的很不错 莱恩 有很大进步
[12:13] Anything else? 还有事吗
[12:16] Um, well… 这个
[12:17] I… I don’t mean to pry, 我无意窥探
[12:18] but I just want to make sure you’re okay… 但我真的想确定你好不好
[12:21] pelvically. 骨盆那里
[12:22] Oh, Jesus. 我的天
[12:24] – I’m fine, Lane. – Good. -我很好 莱恩 -那就好
[12:27] But just in case, 以防万一
[12:28] there are other therapies that Western medicine doesn’t want you to know about. 还有些西医不希望你知道的疗法
[12:32] Thank you. I’m very well aware of what’s out there. 谢谢你 我很清楚我的状况
[12:34] In the meantime, 同时
[12:36] I’ll be sending you a healing white light. 我会送给你治愈的圣光
[12:38] I’ll look out for that. 我会看看的
[12:39] Around nine, ten o’clock tonight, you may feel something. 大概晚上九到十点 你可能会有所感觉
[12:43] That’s very kind. 很体贴啊
[12:44] You gonna be home? 你会在家吗
[12:46] Probably, yeah. 可能会
[12:47] You shouldn’t be driving. It’s pretty powerful. 可不能在开车 能量比较大
[12:50] Thank you for the heads-up. 谢谢提醒
[12:52] Okay. 好的
[12:53] Well, I’m gonna go. 那我走了
[12:56] Namaste. 有礼了
[13:03] Jesus. 天啊
[13:09] Hey, Sandy. 嗨 桑迪
[13:10] Hello, Lisa. It’s Sandy. 你好 丽萨 是我 桑迪
[13:13] Uh, yeah. 好
[13:15] So, how you doin’? 你还好吗
[13:17] Good, and how are you doing? 挺好的 你呢
[13:19] I’m great. I’ve just been thinking about you. 我也不错 就是想你了
[13:23] That’s nice. 挺好的
[13:25] So, um… 那
[13:27] You doin’ anything? You gettin’ ready to go out? 你有安排吗 可以出来吗
[13:31] It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday. 现在是周六晚九点
[13:33] *The regular crowd shuffles in* *人们成群地涌入*
[13:37] It’s “Piano Man”. 出自《钢琴师》
[13:39] Yeah, I’m familiar with the song. 我知道 这歌我熟
[13:41] You know, I’m not a stickler for rules when it comes to dating, 在约会方面我不是一个刻板的人
[13:45] but basic common sense dictates 但有个基本常识
[13:46] you don’t call a lady for a date at this time 你不能在这个时候约女士
[13:49] unless you’re planning on paying for the hour. 除非你打算有偿约炮
[13:52] Is Pissboy asking you for a booty call? 那个混蛋找你约炮吗
[13:53] Get out of here! 走开
[13:56] I’m really sorry. I did not mean to offend you. 真的不好意思 我无意冒犯
[13:58] I am not offended. 没关系
[14:00] – So you wanna get together? – No. -那你想出来吗 -不
[14:02] Right. 好吧
[14:04] Okay. I guess I’ll… I’ll see you in class. 行 那就上课的时候再见你吧
[14:07] You will. 好的
[14:08] Good. Uh… You are doing great work, by the way. 好 还有 你课上表现不错
[14:11] Good night, Sandy. 晚安 桑迪
[14:16] She was offended. Yeah. 她肯定被冒犯到了
[14:28] – Hello? – Norman? -你好 -诺曼
[14:31] Sandy? 桑迪
[14:32] What are you up to this fine evening? 你今晚有什么安排
[14:35] I’m watching Cocoon. 我在看《魔茧》
[14:37] The spaceship is taking the old people into space. 飞船正在把老人带去宇宙
[14:41] That’s the happy ending for old people. 这个结局挺好的
[14:43] If only it were that easy, huh? 要是有那么简单就好了是吧
[14:45] Yeah. I remember seeing this in the theater 30 years ago, 是啊 我还记得30年前在影院看这个
[14:48] but it’s a whole different thing when you’re in the demographic. 但是如果了解人口统计学的话对这个的理解会完全不同
[14:51] Listen, I’m going out for a drink. You wanna join me? 我打算出去喝一杯 你来吗
[14:54] What are you, crazy? It’s ten o’clock. 疯了吗 都十点了
[14:56] So? 那怎么了
[14:57] So it’s past my bedtime. I already fell asleep twice. 已经过了我的就寝时间了 我都睡着两次了
[15:01] Suit yourself. I’m goin’ stag. 随便你 我要独自去狂欢了
[15:03] Stag! Listen to you! Who are you, Peter Lawford? 听听你说的话 你当你是谁 皮特·劳福德吗
[15:07] Oh, fine. You stay home, you go for a swim with your daughter. 行吧 你就待在家和你女儿游游泳
[15:10] My daughter does not swim. 我女儿不游泳
[15:12] She floats. 她只漂浮
[15:14] Bye. 挂了
[15:37] Excuse me. 你好
[15:39] Could I have a, um… 能来一杯
[15:42] I guess not. 看来不行
[15:46] How you doin’? 你们好啊
[15:51] Be patient. 耐心点
[15:52] You just need to find one with daddy issues. 你只需要找到一个有恋父情结的
[15:55] Is that right? 是嘛
[15:56] The good news is, we’re in Hollywood, 好消息是 我们在好莱坞
[15:57] so all the chicks are fucked up, one way or another. 所有小妞都过得挺乱
[16:01] Thank you for the tip. 谢谢提醒
[16:02] You picked the right place, though. 你找对地方了
[16:04] Some quality cooze comes through here. 这里有不少优质的逼
[16:09] I’m sorry. Did you say “Cooze”? 不好意思 你刚说”逼”吗
[16:12] I didn’t mean to offend you, professor. 无意冒犯 教授
[16:14] I meant “Snatch.” 我是说”婊子”
[16:17] Excuse me. 不好意思
[16:18] You gonna do some blow? 你要去打飞机吗
[16:20] No, I’m gonna do a leak. 不 我去尿尿
[16:25] Watch out for this guy. 小心这个人
[16:27] ‘Cause I’m dangerous. 因为我很危险
[16:45] Enjoy it while it lasts. 尽情享受吧
[17:16] All right, I got it. You’ve got a functioning prostate. 好 我明白 你的前列腺功能正常
[17:18] Good for you. 真棒
[17:29] Jesus Christ! 天呐
[18:01] Good luck with your AIDS. 祝你艾滋康复
[18:19] Ah, damn it! 该死
[18:26] Where’s your mother’s purse? 你妈的包哪去了
[18:28] Calm down. It’s right here. 冷静点 在这
[18:30] I told you to leave it alone! 我告诉你别动它
[18:32] I was just using it for the night. 我就用了一晚上
[18:34] Bullshit! You were gonna hock it for drugs. 狗屁 你要拿它换毒品
[18:37] No, I wasn’t! 我没有
[18:39] Jesus! 天啊
[18:40] You always think the worst of me. 你永远把我想得很坏
[18:43] Because you give me reason! 因为你给了我理由
[18:45] Fine! I’ll use this fucking purse! 行 那我用这个包
[18:49] I don’t want you in this house anymore. 我不想让你再待在这
[18:51] Well, then get out of my way! 那你别挡路
[18:56] I don’t wanna look at you. I don’t wanna talk to you. 我不想再看你 不想再和你讲话
[18:58] If you come back, I will call the police. 如果你回来 我会报警
[19:00] Well, don’t worry, because I am not coming back! 不用担心 我不会回来了
[19:04] After everything we’ve done for you, you steal from us? 在我们为你做了一切之后 还来偷拿东西
[19:07] Shame on you! 真可耻
[19:20] Babysitter porn. 保姆黄片
[19:23] Stepmom porn. 继母黄片
[19:26] What happened to just fuckin’ the pizza guy? 怎么没有那种直截了当操送餐员的那种片子了
[19:31] So many choices, 那么多选择
[19:33] so little testosterone. 那么点睾酮
[19:41] What? 怎么了
[19:43] – Did I wake you? – No. -我吵醒你了吗 -没有
[19:46] Am I interrupting anything? 那我打断了什么吗
[19:48] Uh, no, I… I was just thinking about ordering a pizza. 没有 我刚在想点个披萨
[19:52] I kicked Phoebe out of the house. 我把菲比赶出去了
[19:54] Really? 真的吗
[19:56] She stole things from Eileen’s closet. 她从艾琳的衣橱里偷东西
[20:00] Oh, man. I’m so sorry. 天啊 我很抱歉
[20:02] I just wanted to let you know, 我只是想提醒你一下
[20:03] in case she called you looking to borrow money. 免得她找你借钱
[20:06] Not to worry. I stopped giving money to drug addicts 别担心 从我和第三任妻子离婚之后
[20:09] when I divorced my third wife. 就不给瘾君子借钱了
[20:13] I still liked her the best. 我还是最喜欢她
[20:16] Okay. 好了
[20:18] Good night. 晚安
[20:19] Hang in there, buddy. 坚持住 兄弟
[20:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:27] Oh, fuck, it’s too much work. 妈的 太麻烦了
[20:35] God damn it! 该死
[20:43] Well, that’s the end of it. She’s gone. 就是这样 她走了
[20:46] Oh, dear. 亲爱的
[20:50] What? You always said we were enabling her. 怎么了 你总说我们太纵容她
[20:53] Well, no more. If she wants to be a drug-head, 再也不会那样了 要是她想吸毒
[20:54] then that’s her choice. 那就是她的选择
[20:56] She is still our daughter. 她仍是我们的女儿
[20:58] She stole your Birkin bag 她偷了你的柏金包
[21:00] and your high heels with the red bottoms. 还有你的红底高跟鞋
[21:02] Louboutins. 鲁布托的
[21:03] Whatever. I just know they cost two grand and you wore them once. 随便啦 反正价值两千美元就穿过一次
[21:06] Twice. 两次
[21:07] Great, you amortized. 好吧 平摊算算
[21:09] Norman, it’s just stuff. 诺曼 这只是身外之物
[21:12] Phoebe needs your help. 菲比需要你的帮助
[21:15] You’re driving me crazy! 你要把我搞疯了
[21:17] First, she should hit rock-bottom, now she needs help. 开始你说她需要跌落谷底 现在又说她需要帮助
[21:20] You’ve become very fickle in death, Eileen. Very fickle. 你死后很善变 艾琳 反复无常
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号