Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] You’re a good friend, Sandy. Thank you for doing this. 你真的是个好朋友 桑迪 谢谢你为了我做这个
[00:24] Oh, please. I’m happy to help. 别客气 我很乐意帮你
[00:27] Haven’t been out this way since I took Tristin to Coachella. 我很久没走这条路了 除了上次带崔斯汀去科切拉
[00:31] Tristin? 哪个崔斯汀
[00:32] Yeah, that girl that I was seeing… 就是我当时在约会的那个女孩…
[00:34] that you kept calling “Triscuit.” 你总叫她”脆吃饼”
[00:36] Oh, yeah, right. 哦我想起来了
[00:38] Coachella? 科切拉
[00:39] Rock concert. 是个摇滚音乐节
[00:42] Did you enjoy it? 你玩得开心吗
[00:44] The music, yeah. 音乐倒是不错
[00:45] People thinking that I was Tristin’s grandfather, not so much. 不过他们以为我是崔斯汀的祖父 就不太让人开心了
[00:51] Humiliation doesn’t bother you, does it? 这种羞辱对你来说已经不算什么了 是吧
[00:54] I’m an actor. 我毕竟是个演员
[00:56] Where are we? 我们到哪了
[00:58] Oh. Look who decided to rejoin the land of the living. 看看这是谁活过来了
[01:01] Just outside Anaheim. 我们刚出阿纳海姆
[01:03] My throat hurts. 我的喉咙好痛
[01:04] Because they stuck a tube down it to pump your stomach 那是因为他们从你嘴里塞了根直胃管
[01:07] from the drugs you almost killed yourself with. 为了把你吃进去差点毒死你的药给清出来
[01:09] Right. Right. 好咯 好咯
[01:11] Well, at least I’m not coming down with something. 至少我没有什么别的并发症
[01:14] I’ve heard good things about this rehab, Phoebe. 我听说这个戒瘾所不错的 菲比
[01:17] Only the best funny farms for my little girl. 我只带我的小女儿去最有趣的农场[戒瘾所]
[01:20] – Don’t be mean, Daddy. – Yeah, Daddy. Don’t be mean. -老爸 别这么毒舌 -是啊老爸 别这么毒舌
[01:23] What was the name of that place you went to near Yosemite? 你之前去的那个约塞米蒂附近的戒毒所叫什么来着
[01:26] Answers at The Redwoods. 红杉之选
[01:28] Right. 对
[01:29] Answers at The Redwoods. 红杉之选
[01:31] You were addicted to pain pills, 你当时止痛药成瘾
[01:33] and your mother was worried you were gonna get Lyme disease. 你妈妈又担心你得莱姆病
[01:36] Hey, you know what people worry about in Florida? 你知道弗罗里达的人们担心得什么病吗
[01:39] Key Lime disease. 青莱姆[青柠檬]病
[01:45] Nothing, huh? 不好笑吗
[01:47] All right. 好吧
[01:48] I hated that place. 我一点都不喜欢那个地方
[01:50] They made you go camping and hiking. 他们逼着你远足 还有野营
[01:54] We had to build these strange, uh… 我们得自己搭那种奇形怪状的…
[01:57] tents, what are they called? 帐篷 叫什么来着
[01:58] Yurts. 毡房
[02:00] How many rehabs you been to? 你去过几个戒瘾所了
[02:03] I don’t know. 我不记得了
[02:04] Seven. I have the heck stubs to prove it. 七个了 我留着支票存根呢
[02:06] – Don’t be mean, Daddy. – Thank you. -别这么毒舌嘛 老爸 -谢谢你啊
[02:11] Yurts. 毡房
[02:12] It’s a funny word. 这个词很有趣
[02:15] Yurts so good 毡房多么棒
[02:18] Come on, baby, make the yurt so good 来吧宝贝 搭一个很棒的毡房
[02:23] Well, I’m havin’ a good time. 反正我是挺开心的
[02:32] Yoink! 看招
[02:33] No! 不
[02:36] How dare you! 你好大的胆子
[02:46] – You wanna switch booths? – Let’s just order. -你想换个地方坐吗 -直接点餐吧
[02:52] Oh, that’s my daughter. 是我女儿打来的
[02:53] Excuse me. 不好意思
[02:54] Great kid. Love her like crazy. 多好的孩子 我超爱她
[02:59] Hey, Min. What’s up? 喂 明 怎么了
[03:00] I’m looking at a letter from the IRS. 我收到了一封国家税务局来的信件
[03:05] Please tell me this is a mistake. 请告诉我这是他们搞错了
[03:08] What is, honey? 什么搞错了
[03:09] That you owe three years’ worth of back taxes. 上面说你欠了三年的税款没有缴
[03:13] Really? 真的吗
[03:14] That’s what it says, Dad. 上面是这么写的 老爸
[03:16] Care to explain? 介意解释一下吗
[03:17] Well, uh, it’s not complicated really. When Mickey passed away… 其实解释起来也不复杂 就是米基去世的时候…
[03:20] You remember my accountant, Mickey Levine? 你记得我的会计米基吧 米基·莱文
[03:22] Lovely man. Died way too young. 很好的小伙子 英年早逝
[03:24] Had a massive heart attack playing tennis at a pro-am event. 在职业对业余网球联赛的时候心脏病发作了
[03:28] Mixed doubles. 当时他参加的是混合双打
[03:29] Serena Williams gave him CPR and cracked two of his ribs. 塞雷娜·威廉姆斯给他做了心脏复苏 摁断他两根肋骨
[03:32] – Dad! – Anyway, when Mickey died, -说正事 老爸 -总之就是米基死了
[03:34] I was pretty shook up, as you can imagine, 你可以想象 我当时太震惊了
[03:35] and I kinda dropped the ball 我就有点恍惚
[03:37] for the next year or two, you know, tax-wise. 所以接下来的一两年里在税收方面…
[03:40] This is three years! 上面写了是三年
[03:42] No, those are fiscal years, sweetheart. 不 甜心 三年是财政年度
[03:45] It’s different than regular years. 和正常年份算法不一样
[03:47] Do you realize what you’ve done? We are fucked. 你到底知不知道你都干了什么 我们完蛋了
[03:49] This says we owe $285,000. 上面说我们欠了二十八万五千美元
[03:56] That… that sounds like too much. 这听起来有点多啊
[03:58] Plus interest and penalties! 还有利息和罚金
[04:00] I can’t believe you. 我真是不敢相信
[04:01] This is just fucking crazy! 这也太离谱了
[04:05] Mindy, I… 明迪 我…
[04:07] Hello? Hello? Mindy? 喂 喂 明迪
[04:16] You know, when they pumped my stomach, they found a nickel. 你知道吗 他们给我洗胃的时候洗出五分钱
[04:20] You can leave the tip. 那正好你来给小费吧
[04:23] You’re the best, Mindy. No, I love you, too. 明迪你最好了 我也爱你
[04:26] All right. Bye-bye, sweetheart. 好了 再见甜心
[04:29] Can you believe that? She just called to say that she loves me. 你敢相信吗 她打电话来就是为了说她爱我
[04:33] So did we order yet? 我们点餐了吗
[04:38] You must be hungry. 你肯定饿了
[04:49] Honey, I’m home. 亲爱的 我到家了
[04:51] Please don’t talk. 你闭嘴吧
[04:53] – I thought it was funny. – Thank you. -我觉得很好笑 -谢啦
[04:58] Uh, checking in Phoebe Schumacher. 菲比·舒马赫登记入住
[05:01] I don’t use that name anymore. 我已经不用那个姓了
[05:03] Fuck him. He’s poison. 去他的 他有毒
[05:06] He’s your husband. 他是你丈夫
[05:07] He is the reason why my life is a mess. 他是我生活一团糟的元凶
[05:10] Well, I thought it was me and your mother’s fault. 我还以为是我和你母亲的错
[05:13] There’s plenty of blame to go around. 反正你们几个都有问题吧
[05:15] Fine. Checking in Phoebe whoever. 行了 菲比爱姓什么姓什么登记入住
[05:18] Newlander. Phoebe Newlander. 纽兰德 是菲比·纽兰德
[05:21] Oh, yes. We have been expecting you. 是的 我们恭候您多时了
[05:23] Shepherd, would you take Miss Newlander in for her physical? 谢帕德 请你带纽兰德小姐去做身体检查好吗
[05:27] Right this way. 这边请
[05:32] Um, hang on. 等等
[05:36] I just wanna say that… 我只是想和你说
[05:40] this time, I’m gonna make it. 这一次我会成功的
[05:42] I’m gonna get clean. 我会把瘾戒掉
[05:44] And I’m gonna be the kind of daughter that you can be proud of. 然后我会努力成为能让你感到骄傲的那种女儿
[05:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:54] Let’s do this. 我们走吧
[05:58] So, Shepherd, are you seeing anybody? 谢帕德 你有女朋友了吗
[06:00] Would you like to put this on your credit card? 你想用信用卡支付吗
[06:02] What I’d like is to have gotten a vasectomy about 46 years ago. 我比较想在四十六年前的时候就把结扎手术做了
[06:07] – That’s pricey. – I am well aware. -这有点贵啊 -我知道
[06:09] She could spend 28 days in the Bel-Air Hotel for that money. 这个价钱她都能去贝尔艾尔酒店度假28天了
[06:14] What’s equine therapy? 这个”马疗法”是什么
[06:16] Horses are very spiritual animals, 马是一种很灵性的动物
[06:19] and they help our patients in their path to recovery. 它们能够引导我们的病人走上康复之路
[06:22] A path filled with horse shit. 那条路估计盖满了马粪吧
[06:28] That’s it? We don’t even say goodbye to Phoebe? 就这样 我们都不好好和菲比告别一下
[06:31] No, they discourage that. 他们一般不赞成这么做
[06:33] It’s like dropping your kid off at preschool, 就好像送你的小孩去幼儿园
[06:35] but with grown-up junkies. 只不过现在是送老大不小的瘾君子
[06:37] Makes sense. They wanna minimize the drama. 有道理 这样场面不会太难看
[06:53] Dad! 老爸
[06:55] Dad! 老爸
[06:57] Uh, Norman? 诺曼
[06:59] Dad! 老爸
[07:01] I don’t wanna be here! 我不想待在这里
[07:03] I’ll be fine! 我回家会好好表现的
[07:05] Get the fuck away! 别他妈挡我的路
[07:06] Just keep going. 继续开
[07:07] I’ll just drink beer! 我以后只喝啤酒了
[07:16] You still up for finding a place to spend the night 你还想晚上找点乐子去个好玩的地方
[07:18] and then head home in the morning? 然后明早再往家开吗
[07:20] Sure. Why stop the fun now? 可以啊 干嘛要扫兴呢
[07:26] Wanna listen to some music? 想听点音乐吗
[07:28] No, I like the quiet. Helps me think. 不用了 我喜欢安静 让我能想点事情
[07:31] What are you thinkin’ about? 你在想什么
[07:34] As it happens, suicide. 现在的话 自杀
[07:38] Whose? 谁要自杀
[07:39] My own. 我啊
[07:42] Oh, please. You’re not killing yourself. 别这样 你才不会自杀
[07:45] Are you offering to murder me? 那你愿意帮忙杀掉我吗
[07:46] Because that would be very thoughtful. 这样你可就太善解人意了
[07:50] You’re kidding, right? 你开玩笑的对吧
[07:52] Not at all. If you look at it objectively, 没开玩笑 你客观来看的话
[07:54] my continued existence is… 我的存在…
[07:57] pointless. 毫无意义
[07:58] Come on, Norman. 别这样 诺曼
[07:59] You’re just depressed, okay? It’ll pass. 你现在是有些消沉 这些都会过去的
[08:03] It’ll pass. 会过去的
[08:05] My wife, the woman who gave my life meaning, is dead, 我的妻子 这世上唯一让我的人生有意义的人去世了
[08:08] my job doesn’t fulfill me anymore, 我的工作也无法让我打起精神
[08:10] and I just put my 45-year-old dope-fiend daughter 而且我刚刚把四十五岁的毒瘾女儿
[08:13] in rehab for the eighth time. 第八次送进戒瘾所
[08:18] You’ve got a grandson. 你还有个外孙呢
[08:20] Who’s in Scientology and won’t speak to me 是啊 他信奉山达基教而且完全不和我说话
[08:22] because I’m a “Suppressive.” 因为我是个”压抑者”
[08:24] Suppressive? Oh, that’s not fair. 压抑者 这形容不准确啊
[08:26] Oppressive, maybe. “暴虐者”才对
[08:29] I’m sorry, I still think you have a lot to live for. 对不起 我只是觉得还有好多你坚持活下去的理由
[08:32] You do, huh? Let’s hear it, Pollyanna. 是吗 讲讲看啊 波丽安娜
[08:34] Why should I live? 我为什么还得活下去
[08:40] You’ve answered the question. 你的沉默就是回答
[08:41] No, no, no! Just give me a minute. 不不不 你给我点时间想想
[08:46] You’re beloved. 你受人爱戴
[08:47] A lot of people would be very sad. 你走了很多人都会很难过的的
[08:49] I’m not Tom Hanks. They’ll get over it. 我又不是汤姆·汉克斯 他们总有天会忘记我的
[08:52] All right, how about this? 好吧 那这个怎么样
[08:54] I need you. 我需要你
[08:56] You? 你需要我
[08:57] Yes. You’re my best friend, 对 你是我最好的朋友
[08:59] and your guidance and support 你的指引和支持
[09:02] is crucial to… to my continued well-being. 对我能好好的活下去至关重要
[09:06] Your agent is your best friend. 你的经纪人是你最好的朋友
[09:08] That’s very sad. 你真可悲
[09:10] I’m serious! 我是认真的
[09:11] I mean, do you think I would’ve come on this trip 你觉得如果你对我不重要的话
[09:13] if I didn’t care about you? 我会来陪你跑这一趟吗
[09:15] Thank you. Forget I said anything. 谢谢你 当我刚才没说
[09:17] Good. Good. 好的 好的
[09:20] So then, you’re not going to… 所以 你不会想要…
[09:22] No, I’m not gonna do that. 不 我不会那样的
[09:25] – Maybe this. – Norman! -割腕比较好 -诺曼
[09:27] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[09:29] I’d fill up my pockets with smoked salmon, 我会在我口袋里装满熏三文鱼
[09:31] go out in the woods and look for a hungry bear. 然后去树林里找一头饿熊
[09:39] You sure you don’t wanna push through? 你真的不打算一口气开回家吗
[09:41] No, I… I don’t like driving at night. 不了 我不喜欢开夜车
[09:43] I’m an accident waiting to happen. 感觉会有事故发生
[09:45] That works for me. I’d take my seat belt off. 那敢情好 我会解开安全带
[09:49] Trust me. This is way better than a Marriott or something. 相信我 这地方比万豪什么的好多了
[09:52] We’ll have a nice dinner, get a good night’s rest, 我们好好吃一顿 好好休息一晚
[09:55] head back fresh in the morning. 早上精神饱满地回去
[09:57] I suppose. 也许吧
[09:59] I’ve never been to an Indian casino before. 我从来没去过印第安赌场
[10:01] They’re pretty much like a Vegas casino, 它们跟拉斯维加斯的赌场差不多
[10:04] except they’re not overly fond of reservations. 只是不太喜欢预定[保留地]
[10:08] Get it? 听懂了吗
[10:09] What’s wrong with you? Are you back on cocaine? 你是怎么了 复吸可卡因了吗
[10:12] Oh, fuck you. It’s funny. 去你妈的 那可好玩了
[10:15] – Will that be one room or two? – One. -要一个还是两个房间 -一个
[10:17] Two. I like my own bathroom. 要两个 我喜欢独享浴室
[10:19] I’m sure you do. One room. 我知道你喜欢 要一个房间
[10:23] Are you trying to save money? I’m happy to pay. 你是要省钱吗 我愿意买单
[10:25] No. It’s me keeping an eye on you 并不 我要盯着你
[10:27] so you don’t do something stupid. 让你别做傻事
[10:30] I’m not gonna commit suicide in an Indian casino. 我不会在一个印第安赌场自杀的
[10:33] What’s this now? 什么情况
[10:34] No, no, no, no, no. He’s… he’s joking around. 不 不 不 他就是在开玩笑
[10:37] Just give her your credit card. 把你的信用卡给她吧
[10:39] Fine. One room for me and my deranged nephew. 行吧 给我和我的神经质侄子开一个房间
[10:52] See? 看到了吗
[10:54] A nice meal. 一顿大餐
[10:56] Good glass of wine. 一杯美酒
[10:58] It’s reason to live. 这就是活着的理由
[10:59] I don’t get any pleasure out of this. 我从中没有得到任何乐趣
[11:01] I’m trying to hasten a coronary. 我在试着加速冠状动脉血栓形成
[11:04] Oh, Jesus. 天哪
[11:05] Maybe I’ll start smoking again. 也许我会重新开始吸烟
[11:08] They still make Chesterfields? 现在还产契斯特菲尔德牌香烟吗
[11:10] You smoked Chesterfields? 你以前抽契斯特菲尔德吗
[11:11] Yeah. What did you smoke? 没错 你原来抽什么牌的
[11:13] Newports. 纽宝
[11:15] Why? Were you a jazz trumpeter? 为什么 你以前是爵士小号手吗
[11:23] You know, you’re not the only one here with problems. 你不是这里唯一被问题困扰的人
[11:26] Oh, what are your problems? 你有什么问题
[11:27] You dodged the penis issue, right? 你阴茎问题不是解决了吗
[11:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:33] It was my prostate. My penis is jim-dandy. 是我的前列腺有问题 我的老二一级棒
[11:36] Then what else? You have a thriving business, 那还有什么呢 你生意兴隆
[11:38] a wonderful, loving daughter. 还有一个可爱的好女儿
[11:40] You’re seeing this nice Lisa woman 你还搭上了丽萨那个
[11:41] who seems not to know what she’s getting herself into. 不知道自己卷进了什么的好女人
[11:44] You know what? 你知道吗
[11:45] Nah. Never mind. You’re the only one here who has problems. 算了 没关系 你是唯一被问题困扰的人
[11:48] The world has seven billion happy people, 全世界七十亿人都开开心心
[11:51] except for poor, pitiful you. 只有你又可怜又悲惨
[11:54] Your sarcasm falls on deaf ears, especially this one. 我完全听不见你的讥讽
[12:01] It’s pretty good. Sounds just like him. 很棒 听起来跟原版一样
[12:03] *I’ve got two tickets to paradise* *我买了两张通往天堂的票*
[12:07] *Won’t you…* *你会…*
[12:08] I just need one! 我只需要一张
[12:11] Come on, let’s go pee. 来吧 我们去尿尿
[12:12] Yay, a nightcap. 当然 喝了那么多
[12:15] *I’ve got two tickets to paradise* *我买了两张通往天堂的票*
[12:24] I can’t believe you! I am done, Dad! 我不会相信你了 我受够了 爸爸
[12:26] Irs! 国税局
[12:27] We’re totally fucked! 我俩完了
[12:31] Oh, geez. 哦 天哪
[12:40] Oh, gosh. 天哪
[12:52] Shit! 妈的
[13:09] I should have peed first. 我应该先去尿尿的
[13:24] He’d better be dead. 他最好是死了
[13:27] Norman! 诺曼
[13:30] – What? – Oh, Jesus. I was worried! -干嘛 -天哪 我刚刚很担心
[13:33] Nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的
[13:34] I just couldn’t sleep. Say hello to Eddie Money. 我只是睡不着而已 跟埃迪·莫尼打个招呼
[13:37] How you doin’? 你好
[13:39] Wait, you… you’re the real guy. 等等 你是埃迪·莫尼真人
[13:40] Shh. Keep it down, will you, please? 嘘 低调一点 可以吗
[13:43] I don’t understand. Why… Why are you working as a tribute band? 我不理解 你为什么要在翻唱乐队工作
[13:46] Eddie Money has tax problems. 埃迪·莫尼有税收问题
[13:48] Freddie Money is free and clear. 弗雷迪·莫尼清白自由
[13:50] That’s interesting. Yes. Maybe I could change my name. 有趣 也许我也可以改个名
[13:54] What for? 为什么
[13:55] Uh, never mind. 没什么
[13:57] Can you keep an eye on him? I’ve really gotta take a pee. 你能看下他吗 我真的得去撒泡尿了
[14:02] Barefoot in a casino men’s room? 光脚进赌场的男厕所吗
[14:04] That’s a brave man. 真勇敢
[14:08] Hi, Lisa. It’s Sandy. 嗨 丽萨 是我桑迪
[14:10] Hello, Sandy. 嗨 桑迪
[14:13] Um, I hope I’m not calling you too early. 我这么早打电话 希望没打扰你休息
[14:15] No, I’m up. What’s, uh… what’s goin’ on? 不 我已经起床了 怎么了
[14:18] Oh, I’m on the road with Norman. 我和诺曼在路上
[14:20] We just put his daughter in rehab 我们把他的女儿送到了戒瘾中心
[14:22] and thought I’d lob in a call, say hi. 想着我能挤出点时间给你打电话问个好
[14:25] Thought you’d lob one in, huh? 觉得你能挤出点时间啊
[14:28] Yeah. So how are you doin’? 没错 最近怎么样
[14:30] Well, considering that you and I slept together a week ago 考虑到我们一周前睡了
[14:34] and I never heard from you again, not so good. 然后你再也没打给我 我觉得不太好
[14:37] Really? It’s been a week? 真的吗 已经过去一周了
[14:40] Memory’s so vivid, it’s… 记忆犹新啊
[14:43] I’ve gotta give you a big “Fuck you” On that one. 我只能说”去你妈的”
[14:47] Oh. I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:47] I just got caught up with Norman and his daughter, 我最近搅进诺曼和他女儿的事里去了
[14:50] and, you know, my, uh… my physical… 你也知道 我的身体…
[14:54] I’d say predicament, 我想说是困境
[14:55] but, you know, “Dick” Is right there in the middle. 但是 我的老二还在呢
[14:59] You are hilarious. 你可真滑稽
[15:02] You know, I know exactly why you came running to me. 我知道你为什么要来找我
[15:04] You were feeling sorry for yourself, 你为你自己感到难过
[15:06] and you wanted to prove you have still got what it takes. 而你想证明自己没问题
[15:09] Now, hold on just a minute. 你听我说
[15:11] Shut up! Look, I have my own life. 闭嘴 听着 我有自己的生活
[15:13] I don’t need to wait around for the great Sandy Kominsky 我不需要等着伟大的桑迪·柯明斯基
[15:15] to need a little ego boost. 来帮我自我提升
[15:17] Lisa, I am really sorry. 丽萨 我真的很抱歉
[15:20] All you had to do was call. Just… 你需要做的无非就是给我打个电话 就…
[15:23] check in, see how I’m doing. 问问我最近如何
[15:25] Pretend to give a shit. 假装关心关心我
[15:30] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[15:32] I do. Just… Bye. 我知道 再见吧
[15:38] I’ll say one thing for these Indians. 我对这些印第安人有一句评价
[15:40] They got terrific water pressure. 他们浴室的水压太棒了
[15:52] Wait a minute. 等一下
[15:58] – What are you doing? – Hang on. Hang on. -你要干嘛 -等下 等一下
[16:02] Oh, no! Why are you throwing away your money? 不 你干嘛要浪费钱呢
[16:29] What if we commit suicide together? 不如我们一起自杀吧
[16:32] You only lost five dollars. 你才输了五刀
[16:35] Yeah. 没错
[16:46] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[16:48] Not really. 并不
[16:50] What’s going on? 怎么了
[16:52] When you were in the shower, I called Lisa, 你洗澡的时候 我给丽萨打了电话
[16:54] and, uh, she dumped me. 她甩了我
[16:56] Oh, I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[16:59] What did you do? 你做了什么
[17:01] What do you mean, what did I do? 你问我做了什么是什么意思
[17:03] Well, I’m assuming it’s your fault. Am I wrong? 我猜你做错了些什么 是我猜错了吗
[17:07] No. 不
[17:09] She said I took her for granted. 她说我不在乎她
[17:12] Did you? 真的吗
[17:13] Maybe, yeah. 也许是的吧
[17:15] May I give you some advice? 我能给你点建议吗
[17:18] Dating advice? 关于泡妞的吗
[17:20] Last time you went on a date, 上次你去约会的时候
[17:21] Richard Nixon was in office and he was doing well. 理查德·尼克松还当总统当得不错呢
[17:25] The secret to a happy relationship 幸福关系的秘诀在于
[17:26] is that the woman must always feel like she comes first. 要永远让女人觉得她被放在第一位
[17:30] But what about when she doesn’t? 那她要是不这么觉得呢
[17:32] When there’s other things going on, 比如有其他事情要你处理
[17:34] you know, and you don’t have the time? 或者你没时间怎么办
[17:35] No. I said feel like she comes first. 不 我说让她感觉自己被放在第一位
[17:38] So lie? 所以撒谎吗
[17:39] No, no. It’s not lying. It’s acting. 不 不 这不是撒谎 这是表演
[17:41] You should try it some time. 你应该试试
[17:44] Very funny. 很有趣
[17:45] Maybe take a class. 或许你可以去上表演课
[17:52] This drives very nicely. 这车开起来真不错
[17:54] Glad you like it. 很高兴你喜欢
[17:56] Did I ever tell you who I bought it from? 我有没有告诉过你我从谁那买来的
[17:57] Yeah, Heinrich Himmler, about 15 times. 说了 海因里希·希姆莱 你说了将近十五次
[18:00] It’s still a good joke. 这个笑话不错
[18:03] You ever see that movie, Thelma & Louise? 你有没有看过《末路狂花》
[18:05] Of course. 当然看过
[18:07] Man, that was a good movie. 那部电影真不错
[18:10] What brought that to mind? 为什么想起那部电影
[18:11] I was just thinking about the ending, 我在想那个结局
[18:13] where they drive off the cliff into the Grand Canyon. 他们从开车坠下大峡谷
[18:18] Yeah? 然后呢
[18:19] They were doomed. 他们难逃一死
[18:20] They had no escape,  他们没有出路
[18:21] and they chose to go out on their own terms, with dignity. 于是他们选择尊严地接受死亡
[18:25] What dignity? They were mangled in a horrible crash. 什么尊严 他们死于一场可怕的车祸
[18:29] Yeah, but they cut before that happened. 是的 但电影在那之前就落幕了
[18:31] The last image was them soaring triumphantly. 最后一个画面是他们在开心地翱翔
[18:36] – Are you tired? You want me to drive? – No, I’m fine. -你累了吗 想让我开吗 -不 我很好
[18:40] You know, they had a convertible… 他们有一辆敞篷车
[18:42] we have a convertible. 我们也有一辆
[18:46] – Norman, you’re freaking me out. – Oh, relax. I’m just musing. -诺曼 你把我吓到了 -放松 我只是在冥想
[18:50] All right. 好吧
[18:52] Well, quit it. 别想了
[18:59] – You’re still musing. – Okay, okay. -你还在冥想 -好吧 好吧
[19:11] Norman, what are you doing? 诺曼 你在干嘛
[19:13] I’m sorry, Sandy! 对不起 桑迪
[19:14] What do you mean, you’re sorry? 你什么意思
[19:16] Deep down, you know it’s what we both want! 你心里知道这是我们都想要的
[19:18] Slow down, Norman! 减速 诺曼
[19:20] Oh! Oh, God! 老天啊
[19:25] Oh, Jesus! 天哪
[19:30] What the hell? 什么鬼
[19:33] Here. 给你
[19:35] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[19:36] I got you a churro. 我给你买了个西班牙油条
[19:38] Where the hell are we? 我们在什么鬼地方
[19:40] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[19:41] I had to pee, and there was a rest stop. 我想尿尿 恰好这里有一个休息站
[19:43] Oh, I thought, uh… 我以为…
[19:45] What? 什么
[19:48] Uh, nothing… 没事
[19:52] There’s a guy over there selling bonsai plants. 那边有个人卖盆栽
[19:55] Before we leave, I wanna go look. 离开之前我想去看看
[19:59] Okay. 好的
[20:09] Boy, what a deal. 这盆栽太棒了
[20:10] You’re crazy not to get one. 不买一盆亏死了
[20:12] I’m okay. 没关系
[20:14] The churro is delicious. 油条很好吃
[20:16] It’s the reason we should never build that wall. 这就是我们不应该建那座墙的原因
[20:19] Absolutely. 没错
[20:20] Immigrants make the pastries Americans won’t. 移民会做美国人做不出来的糕点
[20:25] Beautiful. 真美
[20:29] Maybe it’s worth sticking around for. 也许这就是我们坚持活着的原因
[20:34] Maybe. 也许吧
[20:41] I would like to say something. 我想说几句
[20:44] Can’t I just enjoy this? 能让我静静享受这一切吗
[20:45] No. You need to hear it. 不 你得听听
[20:47] Sandy, I am very grateful for our friendship, 桑迪 我很感激有你这么个朋友
[20:51] and I want you to know how happy I am to have you in my life. 我想让你知道认识你让我的一生有多么幸福
[20:55] Well, that is very sweet of you, Norman. Thank you. 你真是太好了 诺曼 谢谢
[20:58] I mean it. I can’t put a price on what you mean to me. 真的 我无法说出你对我有多大的价值
[21:04] I can. 我可以
[21:07] What? 什么
柯明斯基理论

文章导航

Previous Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

柯明斯基理论(The Kominsky Method)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号