时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | 1×03 : Health Care by belkiss, unfold & Oceane | 医保方案 |
[00:55] | Pam ! Pamela, | |
[00:57] | Pamelamela Ding Dong ! Making copies. | Pam Pam 叮咚叮咚 在复印呢 |
[01:01] | – I’m not making any copies. – Let’s go ! | – 我什么都没印 – 那开始吧 |
[01:03] | Messages, date, lots to do lots to do… | 留言 预约 事情多啊多啊多 |
[01:06] | Information superhighway ! | 信息高速膨胀啊 |
[01:08] | – Nothing new… – Let them unw… | -没什么新的 -尽管报出来 |
[01:09] | – There’s nothing new. – That’s not what you said earlier. | -没有新消息 -你不该那样跟我说 |
[01:12] | Oh do you want me to repeat the messages that I gave you before ? | 噢 那你需不需要我把 旧消息再读一次 |
[01:15] | For the… | 关于那个… |
[01:20] | The most sacred thing I do is care, and provide for my workers, my family. | 人与人之间的关怀是神圣的 我把它赐予我的下属 |
[01:26] | I give them money. | 我付工资给他们 |
[01:27] | I give them food. | 让他们获得食物 |
[01:30] | Not directly, but through the money… | 虽然不是直接的 但是通过钱 |
[01:33] | I heal them. | 我拯救了他们 |
[01:36] | Today I am in charge, of picking a great new healthcare plan. | 今天我负责选择一个 完美的医疗方案 |
[01:41] | Right ? That’s what this is all about ! | 对吗 这就是我所说的 |
[01:45] | Does that make me their doctor ? | 是不是让我变的像他们的医生 |
[01:50] | Yes… In a way… | 是的 从某种角度来说 |
[01:53] | Yeah, like a specialist. | 是的 像个专业医师 |
[01:58] | So which health plan have you decided on ? | 你决定采用哪个方案 |
[02:01] | I am going to go with best, Jan. | 当然要做就做最好的 Jan |
[02:03] | I am going to go with the one with | 我打算选那套含有针灸 |
[02:05] | the acupuncture, the rapeutic massage… | 和医疗按摩的保险方案 |
[02:09] | – You know, the works… – Wait acupuncture ? | – 你知道的 他们工作很.. – 等等 针灸 |
[02:11] | None of the plans have acupuncture. | 没有哪种方案会包含针灸 |
[02:13] | Have you looked at them closely Michael ? | Michael 你仔细看过了吗 |
[02:16] | I think it was you who didn’t look closely enough at the “gold plan”. | 是你没仔细研究过 这个黄金方案吧 |
[02:20] | – The gold plan ? – Yep. | – 黄金方案 – 嗯 |
[02:22] | I’m not even on that plan. | 我根本就不考虑这个方案 |
[02:23] | Well I recommend it, it’s very good. | 我强烈推荐 非常不错 |
[02:29] | – You have to crack this things open. – You know the whole reason we’re doing | -你得好好研究一下 -你知道重做医疗方案的目的 |
[02:31] | this, is to save money. | 就是为了节省开支 |
[02:34] | So, | 所以 你只需要从中选出最便宜 的那个保险公司就行了 |
[02:35] | you just need to pick a provider, and then choose the cheapest plan. | 你只需要从中选出最便宜 的那个保险公司就行了 |
[02:40] | Well that is… | 呃 这是个.. |
[02:42] | kind of a tough assignment. | 相当困难的任务 |
[02:45] | – It’s not gonna be a popular decision around the old orifice. – It’s your job… so | – 恐怕得不到员工们的欢迎 – 这是你的工作 |
[02:50] | It’s a suicide mission, you know… | 无疑于自杀行为 |
[02:53] | – Michael, – I, I Know | – 我 我懂 |
[02:54] | – Maybe, I, I mean… – There… there | – 也许 我是说 – 知道 知道 |
[02:56] | You know sometimes a manager… | 有的时候作为一个上司 |
[02:58] | like yourself, | 就像你 必须学会如何向下属传达坏消息 我总是那样做 |
[02:59] | has to deliver the bad news to the employees, I do it all the time. | 必须学会如何向下属传达坏消息 我总是那样做 |
[03:03] | – Yeah, when have you ever done that ? – I’m doing it, right now. | – 是吗 你什么时候做过 – 现在 我就在传达坏消息 |
[03:06] | To you. | 给你听 |
[03:10] | Last night on “Trading spouses”… | 昨晚演的配偶互换(Fox台的节目) |
[03:12] | – There’s… have you seen it ? – No, I have a life. | – 有个… 你看没看 – 没有 我在看部生活剧 |
[03:14] | – Interesting, what’s that like ? – You should try it sometime. | – 有意思 讲什么的 – 你该看看 |
[03:17] | Wow | 哇 |
[03:19] | – But then who would watch my TV ? | 那谁来看我的呢 |
[03:21] | So I like that | 我很喜欢… 叮咚 |
[03:22] | Ding Dong ! | 叮咚 |
[03:28] | There’s a decision that needs to be made. | 有件事要尽快确定下来 |
[03:30] | And I’m having a unbelievably busy day. | 我今天真是不可思议地忙 |
[03:33] | So, I’m going to let you pick | 所以 交给你这个光荣的任务 |
[03:36] | a healthcare plan for our office, | 选出我们办公室的医疗方案 |
[03:38] | and then explain it | 然后好好解释 |
[03:41] | to your co-workers. | 给你的同事听 |
[03:43] | – Gosh ! – Yeah ! | – 天啊 – 嗯 |
[03:46] | That is a great offer. Thank you. | 真是个光荣的任务 谢谢 |
[03:50] | I really think I should be concentrating on sales. | 我认为我该专心致志地搞销售 |
[03:54] | – Really ? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 毫无怀疑 |
[03:56] | I just don’t thing that this is the kind of task, that | 我认为这个任务 |
[03:59] | I am going to do… | 并不在我的工作范围内 |
[04:02] | You know who would be great for this ? | 你知道谁才是最佳人选吗 |
[04:04] | Anytime Michael asks me to do anything I just tell me that Dwight should do it. | 每次Michael叫我做什么事 我都告诉他应该让Dwight来做 |
[04:08] | Yes ! I can do it ! I’m your man. | 真的吗 我来做 我是最佳人选 |
[04:11] | Right now this is just a job. | 这项工作不该我来做 |
[04:14] | If I advance any higher in this company, then this would be my career. | 如果我在公司升职了 那才该我来负责 |
[04:18] | And a… | 嗯 |
[04:19] | Well if this were my career, | 如果让我来干这烂事 |
[04:22] | I’d have to throw myself in front of a train. | 我会把自己扔到火车前面 |
[04:25] | Ok first, let’s go over some parameters, | 好的 首先讨论下权限 |
[04:28] | how many people can I fire ? | 我可以炒掉几个人 |
[04:30] | None, you’re picking a healthcare plan. | 一个都不行 叫你选方案而已 |
[04:34] | Ok we’ll table that for the time being. Two, I’m gonna need an office. | 好吧 到时在研究那个 其次 我需要一间办公室 |
[04:38] | I think the conference room should be fine. | 我觉得会议室不错 |
[04:39] | You can use the conference room as a temporary workspace. | 你可以用会议室作为 临时办公室 |
[04:42] | Yes, I have an office. | 太棒了 我有办公室了 |
[04:45] | – Bigger than his ! – No, you cannot use it. | – 比这间还大 – 错 你没有办公室 |
[04:47] | – Ok I take it back it’s a workspace. – Temporary workspace, you can use it. | – 行行 那算是工作间吧 – 临时工作间 你用吧 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | If Dwight fails and that is strike too and good for me, | 如果Dwight失败 对他是打击 对我是好事 |
[04:58] | for giving him a second chance. | 他失败我会再给他机会 多好的上司呀 |
[05:00] | And if he succeeds, then, you know, | 再说了 如果他成功了 |
[05:03] | no one would be prouder than I am. I’ve groomed him. | 没人会像我一样自豪 因为我是伯乐 |
[05:05] | I made him what he is today. | 是我成就了他 |
[05:09] | Unless he fails and, | 除非他失败了 那… |
[05:12] | talked about that already. | 这种情况已经讨论过了 |
[05:18] | What did I do ? I did my job. | 我做了什么 我做我的工作 |
[05:21] | I slashed benefits to the bone. I saved this company money. | 我砍掉千奇百怪的枝节 留下骨干 我在为公司解约成本 |
[05:24] | Was I too harsh ? Maybe. I don’t believe in coddling people. | 我太尖锐了吗 也许吧 我讨厌娇生惯养 |
[05:29] | In the wild, there is no healthcare. | 野生世界里 哪来什么医疗保险 |
[05:32] | In the wild healthcare is “How, I hurt my leg… | 野生世界里医保就是 噢 我的腿受了伤 |
[05:36] | I can’t run, a lion eats me, and I’m dead. “ | 跑不动了 狮子吃掉我 然后我死了 |
[05:40] | Well, I’m not dead. | 而我是不会死的 |
[05:43] | I’m the lion. | 我就是狮子 |
[05:46] | You’re dead ! | 你们死吧 |
[05:52] | There’s no dental, there’s no vision, | 牙病不保了 眼疾也不保了 |
[05:54] | there is a 1200 dollars deductible. | 削减了1200美元 |
[05:59] | Dundler Mifflin this is Pam. | Dundler Mifflin 我是Pam |
[06:01] | Pam, Michael Scott, how’s tricks ? | Pam 是我Michael Scott 进展如何 |
[06:04] | Where are you ? | 你在哪里 |
[06:06] | Oh, I’m in my office, I am swamped. | 噢 在我办公室啊 我快被淹死拉 |
[06:09] | I have work up to my ears | 所有工作堆起来 可以淹到我耳朵了 |
[06:12] | and busy busy busy, can’t step away, I just wanted to check in and | 忙啊忙啊忙 一步也走不开 我打给你是想关心一下 |
[06:16] | see how everybody’s dealing. Everybody cool out there ? | 大家工作得怎样 没什么事吧 |
[06:20] | Actually, people are really unhappy | 老实说 大家现在都很不开心 |
[06:22] | Dwight send around this memo | Dwight把方案发下来了 |
[06:24] | – And people are freaking out cause… – Pam, you, I’m sorry I’m sorry | – 我们都觉得不可理喻 因为… – Pam 等等 不好意思 |
[06:27] | I, I, I got to go I’m getting a call. | 我 我得挂了 我有电话进来 |
[06:30] | No you’re not. | 没电话找你 |
[06:33] | I have to make a call after I finish, my work | 我是说我把手上的事处理完 还有通电话要打 |
[06:36] | You know what ? Don’t let anybody in my office | 对了 不要让任何人进我房间 |
[06:39] | Under any conditions today I’m just too busy, too swamped, you know ? | 无论什么情况都不可以 我今天忙死拉 快淹死了知道吗 |
[06:44] | I’m unreachable. I’m incommunicado capisce ? | 别打扰我 别联络我 明白吗 |
[06:48] | – Ok – Thank you, | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[06:49] | God here we go again, got to go, I have to take this. | 噢 挂了不说了 我要接电话 |
[06:53] | Still no one calling. | 没有人打进来 |
[06:59] | – Dwight, what is this… – Uh, knock, please. | – Deight 这份东西… – 噢 敲门 请敲门 |
[07:02] | – Please knock, this is an office. – It says workspace. | – 请你们敲门 这是办公室 – 好像只是工作间吧 什么都被你去掉了 |
[07:04] | – Same thing. – If it’s the same thing, | – 意思一样 – 如果是一样的 |
[07:06] | then why’d you write “work space”. | 你干嘛还特别注明是工作间 |
[07:09] | Just knock, please, as a sign of respect for your superior. | 请学会敲门 好吗 敲门是对上级的尊敬 |
[07:12] | – You are not my superior. – Gee, then why do I have an office ? | – 可你不是我上级 – 哦 那么为什么我有自己的办公室 |
[07:15] | – Thought it was a workspace, Dwight. – Ok, Dwight. | – 刚说了这是工作间 临时的Dwight – 别说了 Dwight |
[07:19] | Are you really in charge of picking an healthcare plan ? | 真的是你在负责医疗方案吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. And my decision is final. | 是的 我拥有最终决定权 |
[07:23] | This is a ridiculously awful plan. | 这是个愚蠢透顶的方案 |
[07:25] | Because you cut everything. | 什么都被你去掉了 |
[07:27] | – Times are tough, Pam, deal with it. – You cut more than you had to, didn’t you ? | – 时间很紧 Pam 将就吧 – 你把不该去掉的也去掉了 |
[07:30] | Sure. | 对啊 真搞不懂你干嘛这样做 你也是这儿的职员 你不想享受保险 |
[07:31] | Then why did you do that ? You work here, don’t you want good insurance ? | 对啊 真搞不懂你干嘛这样做 你也是这儿的职员 你不想享受保险 |
[07:34] | Don’t need it, never been sick, perfect immune system. | 不需要 我从不生病 完美的免疫系统 |
[07:36] | Ok well if you’ve never been sick, then you don’t have any antibodies. | 是吗 如果你从不生病 你体内就没有抗体 |
[07:40] | I don’t need them, superior genes. | 仍然不需要 我基因优秀 |
[07:42] | I’m a Schrute… And superior brain power. | 像我们Schrute家族的 都是有非凡智力的人 |
[07:45] | Through concentration I can raise | 我可以用思想控制 我的胆固醇高低 |
[07:50] | Why would you want to raise your cholesterol ? | 你升高胆固醇干嘛 |
[07:52] | So I can lower it. | 所以我就把它降低 |
[07:56] | He literally won’t come out of his office. | 他说他绝不会走出办公室的 |
[07:59] | He’s got to come out sometime. | 他总有一个时候会出来 |
[08:03] | – To go to the bathroom. – Kevin, that’s inappropriate ! | – 上厕所的时候 – Kevin 那样不好 |
[08:11] | Michael can I talk to you ? | Michael 我和你谈谈好吗 |
[08:13] | I would like to, but I’m really busy, rain check ? | 我很愿意 不过我现在很忙 下次吧 |
[08:17] | Michael, Michael please | Michael 请等等 |
[08:19] | Can we talk about this memo ? | 我们讨论下这份方案吧 |
[08:21] | – What ? Which memo ? – Dwight’s healthcare memo | – 啊 什么方案 – Dwight做的医疗方案 |
[08:24] | – I told you about it. – Is it a good plan ? | – 我跟你说过 – 方案做得好吗 |
[08:26] | It’s a great plan ! It saves the company a fortune. | 非常棒 为公司节约了一大笔开销 |
[08:28] | – It’s like a paid decrease. – Michael, he made huge cuts. | – 那更像是降薪 – Michael 他削减了很多 |
[08:31] | Cuts ? what ? Dwight did you make cuts ? | 削减 削减什么 Dwight你做了什么 |
[08:34] | – Yeah you said go in the… – No no no no no. You know what ? | – 嗯 你说过叫我… – 不不不不 我说了什么 |
[08:38] | I said nothing specific because I was so busy. | 我什么都没说 因为我太忙了 |
[08:40] | Why don’t you go in there Dwight ? | Dwight 你干嘛不回你的工作间去 |
[08:43] | and find these people a plan that will work for them. Ok ? | 为大家制定出一个更好的方案 好吗 |
[08:46] | – I can handle it. – Ok. All right. | – 我能处理好 – 嗯 那就好 |
[08:50] | We feel good ? All right, good ! | 这样可以了吗 好吧 好了 |
[08:56] | Plus, | 另外 |
[08:57] | There’s some other good news. | 我有好消息要告诉大家 |
[09:00] | Today at the end of the day, | 今天下班之前 |
[09:02] | I will have for all of you | 我会给你们所有人 |
[09:06] | a big surprise. Ok ? | 一个大惊喜 期待吧 |
[09:09] | So hang in there, and I will see you at the end of the day. | 所以别急着走哦 咱们下班见 |
[09:13] | Right ? | 好了 |
[09:23] | – This is not good. – It’s ridiculous. | – 真糟糕 – 太荒谬了 |
[09:25] | Did you talk to him ? | 你和他谈了吗 |
[09:27] | What was that ? | 有什么好谈的 你真不该就这么放过他 真可悲 |
[09:29] | You let him off all over you it’s just pathetic. | 你真不该就这么放过他 真可悲 |
[09:31] | – What are you guys talking about ? – Nothing Kevin. | – 你们在说什么 – 没什么 Kevin |
[09:34] | Do I know what the surprise is ? Hell no ! | 我知不知道惊喜是什么 当然不知道了 |
[09:37] | Doesn’t matter, the point is, they’re not unhappy anymore. | 不过没关系 重点是可以改变 他们的低落情绪 |
[09:40] | They’re out there thinking “Wow ! My boss really cares about me. | 这样他们就会想 哇 老板真关心我 |
[09:43] | He has a surprise, he’s cool. | 他会给我们惊喜 他帅呆了 |
[09:47] | What a great guy, I love him. | 多好一个人呀 我爱他 |
[09:51] | I love him. “ | 我爱他 |
[09:55] | Ok everyone, gather round. | 所有人集中 |
[10:00] | Step forward. | 过来 |
[10:04] | It has been brought to my attention that some of you are unhappy with my plan, | 我注意到大家似乎对 我的计划不是很满意 |
[10:07] | so what I’d like you to do, | 所以我要大家配合 |
[10:09] | is to fill this out and write down any diseases that you have, | 填下这张表 写出你们有什么病 |
[10:11] | That you might want covered and I’ll see what I can do. | 想保哪些方面 然后我再看看该怎么改 |
[10:14] | Okay you know what Dwight ? We can’t write our diseases down for you, | Dwight 你难道不知道? 我们不能把病症都写出来 |
[10:17] | – because that’s confidential. – Ok, | – 那些是私人秘密 – 我知道 |
[10:19] | well I didn’t say to write your name down, did I ? | 所以我没叫你们写名字 我有吗 |
[10:21] | Fill that out, leave it anonymous. | 要不就填表 匿名的 |
[10:23] | Or don’t write any disease down at all, and they won’t be covered. | 要不啥都不写 什么都不保 |
[10:26] | Sound fair ? Good. All right, I’ll be in my office. | 公平吧 那我先回办公室了 |
[10:28] | Workspace. | 工作间 |
[10:31] | You know what ? Come with me. | 来 跟我来 |
[10:33] | We are going on a little mission. | 我们去完成一个任务 |
[10:35] | “Operation surprise. “ | 制造惊喜 |
[10:39] | Where are you going ? | 你去哪儿 |
[10:41] | Headed out. Part of my busy day. | 外出 忙碌工作的一部分 |
[10:44] | You know, meetings. | 会议 |
[10:49] | Couldn’t find the knock. | 找不到哪里开门了 |
[10:53] | So basically, I want to do something nice for my employees. | 很简单 我只是想让我的职员开心 |
[10:57] | Atlantic City. Ok ? | 亚特兰大的旅游公司你知道吗 |
[10:59] | They have this thing where they send a bus, | 他们派车过来 |
[11:02] | Right for free, picks everybody up, | 当然是免费的 把所有人接上车 |
[11:04] | and head down there, get to the hotel, the room is count. | 直接开去酒店 不另外算钱 |
[11:07] | They give you a big pile of chips, and your food. | 还给你赌钱的筹码 送你吃的 |
[11:09] | Everything just kind of a all inclusive free kind of weekend. | 就像免费周末欢乐游 |
[11:14] | I don’t know of anything like that. | 我从没听说过 |
[11:16] | But, you know what you might want to do is just call the casino directly, | 但是 你完全可以直接 打电话给娱乐城 |
[11:20] | – Maybe. – Yep yep, yep. | – 也许 – 是 是 是 |
[11:23] | I did, so. | 我打过了 |
[11:36] | Wait what are you writing ? | 等等 你写的什么 |
[11:38] | Don’t write Ebola, or mad cow disease. | 别写埃博拉病毒和疯牛症 |
[11:41] | All right ? | 知道吗 |
[11:43] | Cause I’m suffering from both of them. | 因为这些病我都得了 |
[11:46] | – I’m inventing new diseases. – Oh great. | – 我在创造新疾病 – 噢 厉害 |
[11:48] | So let’s say that my teeth turn to liquid | 如果我的牙齿熔化掉了 |
[11:52] | And then, they drip down the back of my throat. | 然后滴进我的喉咙里 |
[11:54] | What would you call that ? | 那叫什么病 |
[11:55] | I thought you said you were inventing diseases ? | 我以为你都想出来了 |
[11:57] | That’s spontaneous “dentohydroplosion” | 可以叫它 牙熔喉塞症 |
[12:01] | – Nice. – Thank you. | – 厉害 – 谢谢 |
[12:02] | Calling to ask you a little favor Rooney my friend. | 老朋友Rooney 帮我一个忙 |
[12:06] | I’m trying to give the troops around here a little bit of a boost | 我想给我的手下一点惊喜 |
[12:10] | And I was thinking that | 我在想或许 |
[12:11] | maybe we could take them down to take a spin on your big ride. | 我可以带他们来参观一下你的坐驾 |
[12:17] | You mean the elevator that takes you down in the mine shaft ? | 你是说上次载你下煤矿的升降机 |
[12:20] | It’s not really a ride. | 那不算是坐驾 |
[12:22] | It says here that it’s a… | 我看宣传册上说… |
[12:24] | 300 foot drop. | 有300英尺高 |
[12:27] | Well that goes 300 feet in the earth but it moves really slowly. | 是深入地下300英尺 但是移动时非常慢 |
[12:31] | So it’s not a free fall ? | 是免费的 |
[12:34] | It’s a industrial coal elevator. | 那是建筑用运煤升降机 |
[12:38] | All right. Once you get down into the mine, | 哦 进入煤矿后 |
[12:42] | what, you got laser tag or something ? | 是不是有激光还是什么 |
[12:44] | OK ok so I don’t know what the surprise is, am I worried ? | 是的是的 我交不出惊喜 我很慌张吗 |
[12:48] | Nooo. No way. You see I thrive on this. | 不不 我不可能会 我主宰这里 |
[12:51] | This is my world, this is improv, this it “whose line is it anyway”. | 这是我的世界 是我的即席表演 是谁的地盘谁做主 |
[12:55] | Damn it ! damn it ! Jim ! | 妈的 该死的 Jim |
[13:00] | All right, who did this ? | 说吧 谁做的 |
[13:03] | I’m not mad, I just want to know who did it, so I can punish them. | 我没有发疯 告诉我谁做的 我要惩罚他 |
[13:05] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么 |
[13:07] | “Someone”, forged medical information, and that is felony. | 某人居然伪造病症 会犯法的 |
[13:11] | Ok “wow”, cause that is a pretty intense accusation. | 是吗 哇 那可是真大的罪名呀 |
[13:14] | How do you know that they’re fake ? | 可你怎么知道那些是伪造的 |
[13:16] | Uh, Leprosy ? | 噢 麻疯病 |
[13:19] | Flesh eating bacteria. | 肉菌感染 |
[13:22] | Hot dog fingers. | 热狗手指 |
[13:25] | Government created killer nano robot infection | 官方制造纳米机器人杀手传染病 |
[13:31] | – You did this didn’t you ? – Absolutely not. | – 你做的 是不是你 – 当然不是 |
[13:32] | – Yes you did. – No I didn’t. | – 就是你 – 不是 我知道肯定是你 那好吧 |
[13:33] | I know it was you. Ok fine, you know what ? | 我知道肯定是你 那好吧 |
[13:35] | I’m gonna have to interview each and everyone of you | 我一个一个来调查 |
[13:37] | Until the perpetrator makes him or herself known. | 直到捣乱的家伙站出来 |
[13:40] | And until that time, there will be no healthcare coverage for anyone. | 那之前 什么医保 想都别想 |
[13:47] | – Killer Nano Robots ? – It’s an epidemic. | – 纳米机器人杀手 – 那是流行性传染病 |
[13:54] | The problem Jim, is that people who are really suffering | Jim 那些真正受到疾病困扰的人 |
[13:58] | from a medical condition, won’t receive the care they need, | 将会得不到任何保障 |
[14:02] | because someone in this office has coming up with all those ridiculous stuff | 原因就是办公室里的某个人 在编造谎言 戏弄大家 |
[14:08] | – “Count Choculitis. “. – Sounds tough. | – 康特朱古力症 – 听起来真严重 |
[14:11] | Why did you write that down Jim ? | 你干嘛写这个 Jim |
[14:13] | – Is it because you know I love Count Chocula ? – Do you ? | -因为你知道我喜欢吃康特朱古力 -你喜欢吗 |
[14:17] | I think you need to confess the fact. | 我希望你承认事实 |
[14:20] | – Yeah. – What are you doing ? | – 嗯 – 你干什么 – 什么干什么 – 那是我的钥匙 |
[14:22] | – What ? – Those are my keys. | – 什么干什么 – 那是我的钥匙 – 祝你好运 – Jim 妈的 收拾桌子滚蛋吧 |
[14:23] | – Good luck. – Jim ! Damn it ! | – 祝你好运 – Jim 妈的 |
[14:26] | No ! Jim let me out. Jim, let… | 喂 Jim 让我出去 Jim 让我… |
[14:30] | The light green is a green. | 浅绿色也是绿色 |
[14:39] | – Jim Halpert. – Let me out. | – 我是Jim Halpert – 放我出去 – 你是谁 – 放我出去 不然我炒了你 |
[14:41] | – Who is this ? – Let me out or you’re fired. | – 你是谁 – 放我出去 不然我炒了你 |
[14:43] | – No, you can’t fire me. – Yes I can, I’m manager for the day. | – 不 你无权炒我 – 我当然可以 我是今天的经理 |
[14:46] | Clean out your desk. | 收拾桌子滚蛋吧 你等一下吧 我有电话进来 |
[14:47] | Ok, can you hold on one second, I’m getting a bip. | 你等一下吧 我有电话进来 |
[14:53] | – Jim Halpert. – Hey Jim, it’s Pam. | – 你好 Jim Halpert – 嗨 Jim 是我 Pam |
[14:54] | Hey Pam ! How are you ? | 嗨 Pam 你好吗 |
[14:57] | – Jim open the door ! – Good. How are you ? | – Jim 把门打开 – 很好 你呢 – 嗯 我很不错 – 你忙吗 |
[14:58] | – I’m doing ok, – Busy ? | – 嗯 我很不错 – 你忙吗 – 为周末的到来深感兴奋 – 是啊 |
[15:00] | – Getting excited for the week end now. – Yeah. | – 为周末的到来深感兴奋 – 是啊 |
[15:02] | – Yeah, what are you up to ? – I’m not bothering you am I ? | – 你一会儿做什么 – 我没打扰到你吧 |
[15:04] | – No not all. – You don’t have anything you’re doing. | – 当然没有 – 你现在没事做吧 |
[15:06] | – I have nothing to do. – Oh great. | – 什么事也没有 – 噢 太好了 |
[15:08] | Yeah no, this week end nothing I’m not really doing anything. | 瞧 这星期就这么结束了 我什么都没有做 |
[15:11] | – Might go to the mall. – The mall ? | – 我想去大卖场 – 大卖场 |
[15:13] | – I need new shoes. – How interesting, what kind of shoes ? | – 我想买鞋 – 不错啊 什么款式的鞋 |
[15:17] | – Hello ? – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 我是Dwight Schrute 我找Jan Levinson-Gould |
[15:19] | This is Dwight Schrute calling for Jan Levinson-Gould. | 我是Dwight Schrute 我找Jan Levinson-Gould |
[15:23] | This is Jan. | 我是Jan 说吧 |
[15:24] | Hi, Dwight Schrute calling, acting manager Scranton branch, | 嗨 我是Dwight Schrute Scranton分部代理经理 |
[15:28] | Listen I need your permission to fire Jim Halpert. | 我需要你同意解雇Jim Halpert |
[15:31] | – Who is this ? – Dwight Schrute. | – 你是谁 |
[15:34] | – From sales ? – Well. | – 销售部的 – 是的 |
[15:36] | – Where is Michael Scott ? – He is not here right now. | – Michael Scott呢 – 他现在不在 |
[15:40] | He put me in charge of the office. | 他让我暂管这里 |
[15:43] | Dwight, listen to me very carefully, you are not a manager of anything. | Dwight 你听仔细了 你还不是经理 你没任何权利 |
[15:47] | – Understand ? – That’s not entirely true, | – 懂吗 – 不完全是那样 |
[15:50] | Because he put me in charge of picking a healthcare plan. | 因为他叫我负责医保方案 |
[15:54] | – Really ? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 对 好 |
[15:55] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:56] | when Michael gets back, you tell him to call me immediately. | Michael回来后 叫他立即打电话给我 |
[15:58] | – Call you immediately, good. – Yes. | – 立即回你电话 好 – 嗯 还有 既然我联系上你了 |
[16:00] | Listen, since I have you on the phone, | 还有 既然我联系上你了 |
[16:04] | – Can I fire Jim ? – No. | – 那我可以解雇Jim吗 – 不可以 |
[16:06] | Please don’t use my cell phone ever again. | 不要再给我手机打电话 |
[16:09] | This is your cell, I thought this was your off… | 这是你手机 噢 我以为是… |
[16:18] | Everybody ice cream sandwiches. | 冰淇淋三明治来啦 |
[16:22] | There you go take one take one it’s all good. | 来来来 一人一个 很美味的 |
[16:25] | Phyllis, safe pass. | Phyllis 接好了 |
[16:27] | I see Angela right, Angela ! | 我看到Angela了 来 接住 |
[16:31] | Hey, temp, why don’t you take two. | 嗨 临时工 你拿两份吧 |
[16:34] | Because you don’t get healthcare, and faster metabolism. | 因为你享受不了医保 而且你的消化系统比别人都棒 |
[16:38] | Did you get the kind with the cookies, instead of the ? | 里面是曲奇 不是 |
[16:41] | Why don’t you just eat it ? Ok. | 嘴巴用来吃东西就可以了 好 |
[16:43] | Here you go Stanley the “manly” ! | 壮汉Stanley 来来来 |
[16:46] | – Thanks. – There you go. | – 谢谢 – 吃吧 这该不会就是超大惊喜吧 |
[16:48] | This isn’t the big surprise is it ? | 这该不会就是超大惊喜吧 我们今天过得很痛苦 |
[16:49] | Because we’ve been having a pretty horrible day. | 我们今天过得很痛苦 |
[16:52] | Nope, nope. | 不啊 不啊 |
[16:54] | This isn’t the surprise. | 这不是惊喜 但是这也起到惊喜作用拉 因为你们都没想到 |
[16:56] | It’s surprising, because you didn’t expect it. | 但是这也起到惊喜作用拉 因为你们都没想到 |
[16:59] | But you’ll, you’ll know it when you see it. | 一会儿你们就知道了 惊喜在后面 |
[17:04] | Michael, Michael ! | |
[17:19] | I tried being rational. Ok, and what happened ? | 我努力变得理性一点 但是发生了什么 |
[17:22] | The employees went crazy, I got no hope from corporate, | 职员们都疯了 我对公司没希望了 |
[17:25] | so that leaves me with no options. | 所以我没得选择 |
[17:27] | I’m now gonna read aloud your submitted medical conditions. | 现在我要念出大家的病症情况 |
[17:29] | When you hear yours read, please raise your hand, indicate that it is real | 听到自己的请举下手 以便证明真实性 |
[17:33] | If you do not raise your hand, it will not be covered. | 如果不举手 就无法受保 |
[17:36] | – What about confidentiality ? – You know what ? | – 我们的隐私呢 – 你知道吗 |
[17:39] | You have forfeited that privilege. I have tried to treat you all as adults. | 是你们自己放弃了权利 我试着视你们为成年人 |
[17:43] | But obviously, I’m the only adult here. | 但是很明显 我是这儿唯一的成年人 |
[17:46] | Number one, inverted penis. | 第一个 阴茎倒置 |
[17:54] | Could you mean vagina ? Because if you do I want that covered. | 你是说阴道吗 如果是 我希望这项投保 |
[17:59] | I thought your vagina was removed during you hysterectomy. | 我以为你做子宫切除术时 阴道被移走了 |
[18:02] | A uterus is different from a vagina. I still have a vagina. | 子宫不同于阴道 我的还在 |
[18:21] | Ok great. “Germatitus”. Thank you Angela, | 好 “Germatitus” 谢谢 Angela |
[18:25] | I’ll make sure that’s covered. Ok now, who wrote this, this hysterical one ? | 我会投保这个 谁写的这个 这个太怪异了 |
[18:31] | – Anal fissures. – That’s a real thing. | – 肛门破裂 – 这不是编造的 |
[18:34] | Yeah but no one here has it. | 但是这里没人得这个 |
[18:39] | Someone has it. | 有 |
[18:53] | – Do you think we should go. – I don’t know, Kevin this is important. | – 你觉得我们该走了没 – 我不知道 Kevin 这很重要 |
[18:55] | I don’t want futileness. | 我不希望达不到效果 |
[18:57] | – What is he doing ? – I don’t know. | – 他在做什么 – 不知道 |
[19:10] | Well ? | 那么 那么 什么 |
[19:11] | Well, what ? | 那么 什么 – 这词可以代表很多意思 – 是的 |
[19:13] | – You could be referring to anything. – Ok, | – 这词可以代表很多意思 – 是的 |
[19:16] | The healthcare plan. | 关于医保计划 你为什么让Dwight来负责 他做的事情真让人受不了 |
[19:17] | Why did you put Dwight in charge of that, he did an horrible job. | 你为什么让Dwight来负责 他做的事情真让人受不了 |
[19:20] | Dwight ? | |
[19:22] | – Did you raise benefits ? – I most certainly did not. | – 你没有增加我们的利益 – 我完全没有 |
[19:25] | come on ! That’s horrible ! | 噢 不是吧 不可思议 |
[19:29] | Thanks Dwight for a crappy plan. | Dwight 谢谢你愚蠢的计划 |
[19:32] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[19:35] | I wish I had time to change it, but… | 我真希望我有时间可以更改计划 但是… |
[19:38] | Jan needs it by five and… What time is it ? What time is it ? | Jan说5点之前做好… 现在几点 现在几点 |
[19:42] | It’s after five. | 5点过了 |
[19:45] | It’s awful. | 真是糟透了 |
[19:47] | So well, ok. | 那么 好吧 |
[19:50] | See you guys on Monday. | 大家星期一见 |
[19:53] | What about the surprise ? | 那个惊喜是什么 |
[19:56] | Yes exactly. | 对哦 |
[19:58] | Thank you Angela for reminding me. | 谢谢Angela提醒我 |
[20:02] | Terrific. | 好极了 在我告诉你们这个惊喜之前 |
[20:04] | Before I tell everybody what the big surprise is, | 在我告诉你们这个惊喜之前 |
[20:06] | would you like to tell me, what you think the big surprise is ? | 你们猜猜是什么 |
[20:11] | We all think you don’t have a surprise. | 我们一致认为没有惊喜 |
[20:13] | All right, I have some news for you. There is a big surprise. | 我有一些消息告诉大家 超大惊喜呢 |
[20:18] | And… here it is, here we go… | 嗯… 就是… |
[20:21] | And | 嗯 惊喜就是… |
[20:23] | the big surprise is… | 惊喜就是… |
[20:28] | Drum roll. | 击鼓秀 |
[20:50] | When I am backed into a corner, that is when I come alive. | 当我回到小角落 我才会恢复生机 |
[20:54] | See I learned improv from the greats, like… | 瞧我学会了即席表演 |
[20:58] | Drew Carey and Ryan Styles. | 学Drew Carey(导演) 还有Ryan Styles(演员) |
[21:13] | Robin Williams, oh man, would I love to go head to head with him. | Robin Williams(心灵捕手) 我期待和他同台表演 |
[21:17] | That would be exciting ! “Hi, I’m Mork from Ork. “ | 令人激动吧 嗨 我是Ork的Mork (这是Robin在一个表演中的台词) |
[21:20] | “Well I’m Bork for Smork”. | 噢 我是Smork的Bork |
[21:23] | “anounanouzoubliblublu” | |
[21:53] | Jan wants you to call her. | Jan叫你打电话给她 |