时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | * | |
[00:35] | [giggling] Hey. You ready? | 嘿 准备好了吗 |
[00:39] | Hm? Ah, all right. | 好的 好的 秘密暗号 |
[00:41] | All right. Secret sign. | 你呢 |
[00:43] | Hey. Ryan? | Ryan 非常好 |
[00:45] | Very good. | 很好 |
[00:46] | Excellent, excellent. | 太好了 |
[00:48] | (Dwight) Michael. | 今天中午 |
[00:57] | (Michael) Today, at lunchtime, | 我们要和仓库的员工 |
[00:59] | we are going to be playing the warehouse staff in a friendly little game of basketball. | 打一场小小的篮球友谊赛 |
[01:03] | My idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[01:05] | The last time I was down there, I noticed | 上次去仓库 我发现他们装了篮筐 |
[01:06] | they’d put up a couple of hoops. | 而我每周末都会打篮球 |
[01:08] | And I play basketball every weekend, | 所以我想 |
[01:11] | so I thought, pfff, this might be kinda fun. | 这也许会很有趣 然后我就开始准备了 |
[01:14] | And so I start messin’ around. | 而且我做了点假动作 |
[01:16] | And, uh, I’m sinkin’ a few. | 你知道的 移动移动移动 |
[01:18] | You know? Swish, swish, swish. | 空心入网 |
[01:20] | Nothin’ but net. | 然后他们大吃一惊 |
[01:21] | And, uh, their jaws just drop to the floor. | 那些美国黑人 |
[01:25] | African-Americans. Um… | 你要知道 |
[01:29] | But, you know, it’s really just, uh, a good friendly game. | 这仅仅是一场友谊赛 |
[01:32] | A reason for everybody to get together. | 一个让大家聚在一起的理由 |
[01:34] | Pam-Pam, thank you ma’am! | Pam Pam 谢谢你 女士 有什么留言给我吗 |
[01:36] | Messages, please. Thank you. | Michael 我想和你私下地谈谈 |
[01:38] | Michael, can I talk to you for a second, please, privately? | 去你办公室好吗 |
[01:40] | Uh… In your office? | |
[01:42] | I think I should be on the team. No. | – 我觉得我应该加入篮球队 – |
[01:46] | [clears throat] And that’s not me being mean, Dwight. | 不行 这不是我说的算 Dwight – |
[01:48] | That is based on your past behavior. | 这是根据你过去的表现决定的 – 哦 求你了 |
[01:49] | Oh, please. | – 当我让Todd |
[01:50] | When I let him, uh, come to my pick-up game. | Packer来参加我组建的队伍时 – 我很抱歉 |
[01:53] | I apologized for that. I vouched for you. | 我为你担保 |
[01:54] | Michael– I vouched for you in front of Todd Packard, Dwight. | 在他面前 |
[02:00] | [clears throat] | 我一再为你担保 |
[02:01] | Dwight [toy plays jingle] | |
[02:06] | All right, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 我要做的是 |
[02:08] | The hand strikes and gives a flower. | 做一下手势 |
[02:11] | You are not going to play basketball. | 然后送花 你不能加入篮球队 |
[02:13] | Oh. But… | 但是我需要一些人 |
[02:15] | I need somebody to come in | 来负责假期和周末的工作日历 – |
[02:17] | and take over the holiday and weekend work calendar. | 我可以做 – 好 |
[02:20] | I can handle that. Good. | – 很好 |
[02:22] | Excellent. It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 – 是的 |
[02:24] | Yeah. Because corporate, uh, | 因为公司需要周六有人工作 |
[02:26] | wants somebody to be here on Saturday, and so we’re gonna | 所以这周末 我们不得不让某些人来公司 |
[02:29] | have to have a couple of people come in on the weekends. | 我知道 |
[02:31] | And I know nobody’s gonna wanna do it. | 没有人愿意来 |
[02:32] | And everybody’s gonna complain and bitch, | 每个人都要抱怨 可我不想处理那些事 |
[02:35] | and I don’t wanna have to deal with it. | 你的地区助理经理 就是帮你处理这些的 |
[02:37] | And that’s why you have an Assistant Regional Manager. | 没错 |
[02:38] | Yes, it is. | – 应该是地区经理助理 |
[02:41] | Assistant to the Regional Manager. Same thing. | – 一样的 |
[02:43] | No, it’s not. It’s lower, so… | – 不 |
[02:45] | It’s close. | 不一样 那个职位低一些 |
[02:49] | So we need someone to work this Saturday. | – 差不多 |
[02:52] | And I think that that should be… | 我们需要一些人在这周六工作 我觉得应该是 |
[02:55] | Jim. | 天啊 太可悲了 这是我所见过的 |
[02:56] | God, this is so sad. | 天啊 太可悲了 这是我所见过的 |
[02:58] | This is the smallest amount of power | 一个人智力的最小能力了 |
[03:00] | – Phyllis I’ve ever seen go to someone’s head. | |
[03:03] | Phyllis, can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[03:04] | Keep me out of it. | – 不关我的事 |
[03:07] | My fiance has plans for us this Saturday, | 这周六我未婚夫已经有安排了 |
[03:10] | so I really hope Dwight doesn’t make me work. | 所以我十分希望 Dwight不会让我来工作 |
[03:13] | Maybe I should sleep with him. | 或许我应该和他上床 我在开玩笑 |
[03:15] | I’m kidding. [laughs] Kidding. | 玩笑 完全是玩笑 |
[03:18] | Totally kidding. | 好的 |
[03:19] | (Michael) All right. | 通过到处走动来管理 |
[03:20] | Managing…by walkin’ around! | 这就是我们的仓库 |
[03:25] | This is our warehouse, | 或者 |
[03:28] | or, as I like to call it, the “whoorehouse.” | 我更喜欢称它为妓院 但是你不可以这么叫 |
[03:31] | But don’t you call it that. I’ve earned the right. | – 我已经赢得那个权力了 – 好 你不必为那个担心 |
[03:33] | Fine. Don’t worry about that. | 这就是Miter Roger的街区了 |
[03:35] | And here we have Mitta Roger’s neighborhood. | 嘿 到这里来 |
[03:39] | Come on over here. Hey! | – 这是Ryan |
[03:41] | This is Ryan. He’s tempin’ upstairs. | 是楼上的临时雇员 – 怎么了 |
[03:44] | What’s up? | – 这是工头 Miter |
[03:45] | And this is the foreman, Mitta Rogers. | Rogers – 这不是我的本名 |
[03:46] | That’s not my real name. No. | 是的 |
[03:48] | It’s Darryl. Darryl is Mitta Rogers. | 本名是Darryl |
[03:51] | Darryl Rogers? | Darryl就是Miter Rogers |
[03:52] | Darryl Philbin. Then Regis. | 先是Bridges 然后是Rige 跟着 |
[03:54] | Then Rege. Then Roger. | 是Roger 最后是Miter Rogers |
[03:57] | Then Mitta Rogers… | Then Mitta Rogers. |
[04:00] | [laughs] And that is Lonny. | 那是Lonny |
[04:01] | And this is Roy. | 这位是Roy Roy正和Pam约会 |
[04:02] | Roy dates Pam. | – 就是楼上那个最漂亮的 |
[04:03] | You know, the, uh, the best-lookin’ one upstairs. | – 是的 |
[04:05] | (Ryan) Yeah, yeah. | 你们现在还能按时做爱吗 |
[04:06] | You still gettin’ it regular, man? | |
[04:08] | Huh? I mean, I can tell her it’s part of the job. | 我可以告诉她 这是她工作的一部分噢 |
[04:12] | Rapport. | 已经厌烦她了 |
[04:15] | No, n-n-no, I know that the warranty’s expired, | 不 不 |
[04:17] | but isn’t it supposed to last longer than two years | 我知道已经过了保修期了 |
[04:19] | if it isn’t defective? | 但是如果没怎么用的话 是不是应该维持比两年要长 |
[04:22] | Okay, fine, three years. | 好吧 三年 |
[04:24] | (Jim) Pam gets a little down. | Pam 有一点难过 她的电烤箱坏了 |
[04:26] | Her toaster oven broke. | 那个电烤箱是她订婚的礼物 |
[04:28] | Um, which she got at her engagement shower, | |
[04:32] | um, for a wedding that still has yet to be set. | 也因为婚期还是没有定下来 |
[04:37] | And that was three years ago. | 已经三年了 好 |
[04:41] | So! Um, 1:00 sharp and we’ve got a game on. | 一点整 我们开始比赛 |
[04:44] | We’re loadin’ at 1:00. Oh, I see. | 一点我们来不了 我知道了 |
[04:45] | You’re, uh, you’re chickenin’ out. | 你们被吓住了 你们想从我这逃跑 |
[04:47] | You’re bailin’ on me. | 不 一点一刻时有一辆货车出发 所以那时会非常忙 |
[04:48] | No, we got a truck goin’ out at 1:15, so… | 不 一点一刻时有一辆货车出发 所以那时会非常忙 |
[04:50] | Uh-huh. That’s the busy time. | 嗯 |
[04:52] | Oh, well, I’m glad that some time is a busy time, | 很高兴你们终于有忙得时候了 因为我每次到这来 |
[04:54] | because whenever I’m down here, doesn’t seem too busy to me. | 你们看起来都很闲 |
[05:00] | [giggling] | |
[05:01] | [Michael laughing] | |
[05:04] | Ha huh. Oh. | |
[05:06] | Oh. You can dish it out, but you can’t take it. | 你们可以随处说 |
[05:09] | Okay, fine. Have it your way. | 却不可以忍受批评 好吧 |
[05:11] | [clucking like chicken] | 照你说的办 |
[05:18] | All right, fine. You know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[05:20] | – Huh? 1:00. | |
[05:21] | [gasps] All right. | 一点整 – |
[05:22] | See you at 1:00. | 很好 |
[05:29] | (Michael) Are we ready for the game? | 一点见 我们准备好比赛了吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah. [groaning] | 我知道 抱怨 抱怨 |
[05:34] | [imitating groans] Yeah, I know, grumble, grumble. | 我知道 抱怨 抱怨 但是最终你们还是 抱怨着听从我的话 |
[05:35] | But you would follow me to the ends of the earth, | 但是最终你们还是 |
[05:37] | grumblin’ all the way. | 抱怨着听从我的话 |
[05:39] | Like that, uh, dwarf from Lord of the Rings. | 就像指环王里的那个矮人 |
[05:42] | Gimli. | – 讨厌的人 |
[05:43] | Nerd. That is why you’re not on the team. | – 这就是你为什么不能加入篮球队 |
[05:45] | Just tryin’ to be helpful. | – 我只是想帮忙 |
[05:46] | [mocking] I’ll help. I’m a dragon slayer. | 屠龙勇士 |
[05:49] | Uh, ten-point power sword. Voom! Voom! That’s him. | 光剑 太像他了 |
[05:51] | Ok (Michael) Okay, so let’s put together a starting lineup, | |
[05:54] | shall we? | 我们是不是应该一起 选一下我们的首发阵容了 |
[05:55] | Stanley, of course. | – 一定要有Stanley |
[05:57] | I’m sorry? Um… | – 什么 |
[05:59] | What do you play, center? | – 你打什么位置 |
[06:00] | Why “of course”? | 中锋吗? – 为什么一定要有我 |
[06:01] | Uh… What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:04] | I don’t know. I–I don’t remember saying that. | 我不知道 我不记得我说过 |
[06:07] | – Uh, I heard it. | |
[06:08] | Well, people hear a lot of things, man. | 我听到了 – |
[06:11] | Um… | 伙计 人总会听到声音的 |
[06:12] | Other starters… Me, of course. | 其他首发 当然有我 我有次听到过 |
[06:16] | I heard it that time. | 如果只是玩的话,我也想打 我上学的时候打过篮球 |
[06:17] | I’d like to play. If it’s just for fun. | 如果只是玩的话,我也想打 |
[06:19] | I played basketball in school. | 我上学的时候打过篮球 |
[06:21] | Um… Yeah, who else? | 呃 好 还有谁 |
[06:24] | We have Jim. | 我们有Jim |
[06:26] | We have Ryan, the new guy. | 我们有Ryan |
[06:28] | All right, untested, willing to prove himself right now. | 还有那个没有考验过的新人 |
[06:31] | A lot of passion, A lot of heart. | 正想证明一下 |
[06:33] | But I’m getting paid to skip lunch, right? | 他充满着热情和勇气 但是我错过午餐是不是有钱拿 |
[06:34] | Yes. Okay. | 是的 |
[06:37] | Yes, this is business. | 是的 |
[06:39] | The, uh, the business of team building | 这是任务 |
[06:41] | and morale boosting. | 这是我们 团队建设和道德提升的任务 |
[06:43] | Ah, who else? | – 嗯 还有谁 |
[06:44] | I can help out if you need me. | – 如果有需要的话 我也可以帮忙 |
[06:46] | I will use your talents come baseball season, my friend. | 伙计 |
[06:49] | Or if we box. | 我会在棒球比赛时用上你的 或者是我们比赛拳击时 |
[06:50] | I have a hoop in my driveway. No. | – 在我回家的路上有一个篮框 – 不行 |
[06:53] | I have a sports bra. | 我有运动胸衣 不 |
[06:54] | No, no! Ridiculous! | 不 太可笑了 |
[06:56] | Michael, look. | Michael你看 |
[06:58] | Hoo, hoo, hoo. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | [exhales] Close. | 我 |
[07:04] | Stan All right, uh, me, Stan the man, | |
[07:06] | Jim Ryan Jim, Ryan, and Dwight. | |
[07:07] | Yes! Sorry, Phyllis. | 和Dwight 其他人对不起了 |
[07:09] | Can I be team captain? No, I’m team captain. | – 我能当队长吗 – 不行 我是队长 |
[07:11] | Can I be team manager? No, I am the team manager! | – 我能当球队经理吗 – 不行 我是球队经理 |
[07:13] | You can be assistant to the team manager. | – 你可以是球队经理助理 – 球队助理经理吗 |
[07:14] | Assistant team manager? No. | 不是 我们看看谁会在这周末加班 |
[07:16] | Okay, we’ll see who’s working this weekend then. | 我们看看谁会在这周末加班 |
[07:19] | Jim, you’re in charge of the vacation schedule now. | Jim 假期工作时间表 现在由你来负责 |
[07:21] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 |
[07:22] | Threat neutralized. | 危机解除 |
[07:42] | (Michael) Off the backboard! | 篮板球 |
[07:44] | Ho-ho-ho-ho. | |
[07:45] | Please don’t throw garbage at me. | – 请不要把垃圾扔到我身上 |
[07:47] | Oh, Pam with a zinger. [laughs] | – 噢 Pam愤怒了 |
[07:49] | Hey, Pam, how would you like to be our cheerleader today? | 嘿 Pam 今天做我们的拉拉队 怎么样 |
[07:53] | You know? Some, uh, pigtails. | 你知道 像一粉色的小尾巴 |
[07:56] | Little, uh, halter top. You could tie that up. | 你可以用小露背装把它系住 |
[07:59] | And, you know, somethin’ a little just youthful, | 还有一些小东西 对改变很有用 就这一次 |
[08:01] | for a change, just this once. | 我认为不行 Michael |
[08:03] | I don’t think so, Michael. | 我认为不行 Michael |
[08:04] | Besides, I can’t cheer against my fiance. | 而且 我不能给我 未婚夫的对手欢呼 |
[08:06] | (Jim) I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[08:08] | Wear a little flouncy skirt if you want, and… | 如果你愿意的话 我可以穿一些花式的裙子 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I bet you would. | 是 |
[08:12] | Just try not to be too gay on the court. | 我肯定你会的 只是在球场上不要显得太同了 |
[08:14] | And by gay, I mean, um… | 我所说的同 不是指同性恋 |
[08:17] | you know, not in the homosexual way at all. | 你知道的 我的意思是 |
[08:20] | I mean the, uh, you know, | 运动不是很好 你知道的 |
[08:21] | like the bad at sports way. | 就当我没说过吧 |
[08:22] | I think that goes without saying. | |
[08:24] | (Pam) Maybe Angela would cheerlead. | – 也许Angela愿意当拉拉队 – 对 |
[08:25] | – (Michael) Oh, yeah, right. I’ll do it. | |
[08:27] | Oh, yuck! That’s worse than you playing. | 我愿意 |
[08:29] | – [Michael sighs] | |
[08:30] | ‘Cause you know what, we need you | 这比你当队员还要遭 你知道为什么吗 |
[08:33] | as an alternate, in case somebody gets hurt. | 如果有人受伤 我们需要你做替补队员 |
[08:36] | That’s where we need you. | 这是我们需要你的地方 |
[08:38] | Blessed be those who sit and wait. | 保佑那些板凳球员吧 |
[08:42] | You made it! | 你成功了 |
[08:44] | Suit up. You’re on the team! | 换衣服吧 你是我们的队员了 |
[08:48] | All right. Cool! | 很好 |
[08:50] | Very good. | 酷 非常好 |
[08:53] | Uh-oh, uh-oh. | 仓库来的间谍 |
[08:55] | It’s a spy from the warehouse. Tryin’ to figure out our plays, huh, man? | 是不是想调查我们的队员 |
[08:57] | Just gettin’ a tea bag. | 我知是来拿袋茶 |
[08:58] | [laughs] Ooh. | 他跑了 但是他无处可藏 知道为什么吗 |
[09:00] | He’s runnin’. He’s runnin’! | 他跑了 |
[09:01] | He’s runnin’, but he can’t hide, because you know what? | 但是他无处可藏 知道为什么吗 |
[09:04] | 1:00, you better bring your “A” game. | 一点钟 你最好把你顶级队伍带来 |
[09:06] | Because me and my posse guys are gonna be in your face. | 因为我和我的队员 我们会面对你们 |
[09:10] | Right in your face! | 正式面对 |
[09:11] | Why don’t we make it more interesting? | 为什么不把比赛变得更有趣一点 |
[09:14] | Loser buys dinner at Farley’s. | 输的人要在Farley请客 |
[09:16] | Oh-ho, I like the way you think. Yeah. | 你的想法很好 |
[09:19] | You know what, I’m gonna take that one step further. | 我把它变得更有趣 |
[09:20] | Loser works on Saturday. | 输的人要在周六工作 |
[09:25] | No… | 不 |
[09:27] | That’s not as much fun. [clucking] | 这一点意思也没有 |
[09:31] | You know what? | – 知道吗 – 什么 |
[09:32] | Oh! What? | – 听你的 – 好极了 |
[09:33] | You on. Okay. | – 听你的 – 好极了 |
[09:35] | Cool! | 酷 |
[09:37] | You’re on. | 听你的 |
[09:39] | [clucking] Don’t screw this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[09:50] | Classic beginner’s mistake, eating before a game. Tck! | 初学者的经典失误 |
[09:54] | [Michael clears throat] | 比赛前吃东西 |
[10:09] | Has anyone seen the first aid kit? | 谁看见急救箱了 |
[10:13] | How many times have I told you? | 我告诉你多少次了 我才是安全官员 |
[10:15] | I’m the safety officer. | 不是你 在高中时 |
[10:16] | Not you. | 篮球是属于我的运动 是啊 |
[10:37] | Basketball was kinda my thing in high school. | 我很期待打篮球 我想我会给这里的 |
[10:40] | And I’m–Yeah. I’m looking forward to playing. | 一些人好印象的 – |
[10:43] | You know, I think I’m gonna impress a few people in here. | 你会来看吗 – |
[10:45] | (Jim) You comin’ down? | 是的 我只是在等一些电话 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I’m just forwarding the phones. | – 会祝我好运吗 – 会的 你会需要的 |
[10:48] | You gonna wish me luck? | – 会祝我好运吗 – 会的 你会需要的 |
[10:50] | Yeah, you’re gonna need it. Whoa. | 喔 这是Pam式的争论吗 |
[10:53] | Is that trash talk from Pam? I’m just saying, Roy is very competitive. Oh. | 我只是说Roy非常有实力 |
[10:57] | And he wants to take the waverunners to the lake this Saturday, so… Wow. | 而且他这周六想去湖边划船 |
[11:01] | Well, I’m goin’ to the outlet mall on Saturday. | 那这周六 我也要去大商场发泄一下 |
[11:04] | So if you wanna save big on brand names | 如果你想省点花在品牌上的钱 |
[11:07] | and Roy has to work, | 而且Roy不得不工作 这是一定的 |
[11:09] | which he will, because I’m also competitive, you should feel free to come along. | 因为我也很有竞争力 |
[11:14] | Um, I think I’m gonna be up at the lake. I think I’ll see you at the mall. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 我觉得我最终还是会去湖边 |
[11:23] | [laughs] | 我觉得我会在商场看到你 |
[11:25] | [door opens] | 没错 |
[11:28] | Hey. | 他来了 秘密武器 |
[11:29] | There he is. Secret weapon! | 他来了 |
[11:31] | [clapping] | 秘密武器 |
[11:39] | (Michael) All right, you guys. Come on. | 很好 伙计们 |
[11:41] | Let’s bring it in. Here we go. | 来吧 开始吧 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:46] | Listen, this is just going to be a friendly game, right? | 这仅仅是一场友谊赛 对吧 |
[11:49] | We are all on the same team here. | 这里的所有人都是一个团队 |
[11:52] | The Dunder Mifflin team. | Dundler Mifflin团队 |
[11:54] | Of course, if you beat us, you’re fired. | 当然 如果你们打败我们 你们就被解雇了 |
[11:58] | That’s a joke. | 这是个笑话 |
[11:59] | [Michael laughs] | |
[12:02] | Okay! | 行了 |
[12:03] | Let’s do it! | 开始吧 |
[12:05] | Have a good game, man. | – 打好球 |
[12:06] | Yeah, you too. Should be fun. | – 对 你也是玩得高兴 |
[12:08] | All right, everybody, stretch out a little bit. | 好了 大家都伸展一下 |
[12:10] | Stretch it. | 伸展 伸展 完全伸展 |
[12:10] | Full stretch. Ryan, you want to stretch? | – Ryan你不伸展一下吗 |
[12:13] | I stretched before I came. | – 我来之前已经做过了 |
[12:17] | Okay, Ryan, you have Darryl. | Ok Ryan你负责盯防Darryl 我负责Roy |
[12:19] | I have Roy. Really? | 真的吗 我觉得我应该盯防Roy |
[12:21] | I thought I’d take Roy. | 实际上 |
[12:22] | No, actually, I think Roy’s | 我认为Roy是他们最好的 绝对是 |
[12:24] | their best player, not Lonny. So Dwight, | 那么Dwight你盯防 |
[12:27] | you have the East German gal. Um, okay. | 那个东德女孩 |
[12:38] | All right, you guys? | – 我们可以脱掉衣服吗 |
[12:39] | Okay, we’ll be skins. | – 不可以 |
[12:40] | Oh, come on, Dwight. | 别这样 Dwight |
[12:43] | What? | – 怎么了 穿上衣还是不穿 |
[12:44] | Shirts, on or off? On. Just put it on. | – 穿 把它穿上 |
[12:46] | You sure? Yes. | – 确定吗 – |
[12:48] | Pam, you kind of have your foot in both camps here. | 确定 Pam 你站在中场附近了 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you do the jump ball, okay? | 为什么不由你来发跳球 |
[12:52] | Don’t listen to him, Pam. | Pam别听他的 相信我 |
[12:53] | Trust me. Tip it my way or you’re sleeping in the car. | 提示我一下 |
[12:59] | Stanley! | 否则你就在车上睡吧 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:04] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你一定是拿我开玩笑 |
[13:08] | Here we go! | 我们来了 谁负责盯防他 来人拦截他啊 |
[13:10] | Who’s | Who’s on him? |
[13:11] | on Somebody get him! | |
[13:13] | him? That’s what I’m talking about. | |
[13:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 这里 三分球 |
[13:18] | Over | Over here! |
[13:19] | here! Three! | |
[13:21] | Let’s go to zone. Let’s go in the zone! | 回防 回防 |
[13:23] | Defense! | Defense! 防守 防守 |
[13:26] | (team) Defense. [clapping] Defense. [clapping] | 防守 防守 |
[13:30] | (Michael) Who’s got him? Who’s on Roy? | 谁负责盯防Roy |
[13:40] | Whoo! | 哦 |
[13:45] | Oh, come on! | 我今天这是怎么了 |
[13:46] | What is wrong with me today? Usually hit those. | 总是只碰到那些 |
[13:56] | Dwight, I was open. | Dwight 我无人防守 |
[13:57] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们上 |
[14:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:06] | Okay, foul. Charging. Charging. | 进攻犯规 |
[14:09] | That’s a foul. | 那是犯规 |
[14:11] | (Michael) Okay, I’ll take it. | 我来罚球 |
[14:35] | When I am playing hoops, | 当我打篮球时 |
[14:37] | all of the stress and responsibility | 我工作中的那些压力和 |
[14:40] | of my job here just melts away. | 责任都消失了 |
[14:41] | It’s gone. | 在那块场地上 不存在 |
[14:42] | Three! | 三分球 我今天到底怎么了 |
[14:44] | I’m in the zone. What’s with me today? | 我是谁 |
[14:45] | Who am I? Am I Michael Scott? | 我是Michcal Scott |
[14:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:50] | I might just be a basketball machine. | 我也许只是一个篮球机器 |
[14:51] | What’s Dunder Mifflin? I’ve never heard of it. | 什么是Dundler Mifflin |
[14:55] | Filing, paperwork? | 我从来没听说过 档案 |
[14:55] | Who cares? Possible downsizing. | 文件 谁关心那些 |
[14:59] | Um… | 减员的可能 事实上 |
[15:01] | Well, that’s–that’s probably going to happen, actually. | 那个是很有 可能出现的 |
[15:03] | Jim! Jim! Jim! Right here! | Jim 这里这里 |
[15:05] | Jim, give me the ball. Ryan, cut. | 把球传给我 Ryan切入 |
[15:09] | My bad. | 是我的错 |
[15:14] | Here we go. They don’t want none of that. | |
[15:16] | There you go. Uh, uh, uh. | There you go. 你在哪儿那 |
[15:18] | Where you at? | Where you at? Uh. Oh. |
[15:19] | You over there? I’m over here. Yeah. Mm. | Where you at? 你在哪儿那 |
[15:21] | Here. Uh. That is cool. | 这是在学机器人吗 |
[15:23] | Is that like the robot? | 这是在学机器人吗 |
[15:28] | [cheers] Come here. There’s no free throws. | 漂亮 |
[15:31] | Can we just do one? That’s cool. That’s fine. | 只一次 酷 |
[15:34] | All right, let’s go. | 很好 很好 我们上 |
[15:37] | (Michael) Don’t get hurt. | 后退 |
[15:38] | Back off, man! | 后退 加油 |
[15:40] | Come on! Hey, Dwight. Dwight. | 嘿 Dwight |
[15:45] | Yeah! In your face! | 正面打击 |
[15:47] | Yeah, like that counted. | |
[15:49] | Hey! Hey, you know what? Dwight. Dwight. | 足球就像摇滚乐 |
[15:50] | Football is like rock and roll. | 它是像 |
[15:52] | It’s just * buh buh boo | 而篮球像是爵士乐 |
[15:54] | And basketball is like Jazz, you know? You’re kind of * doop be doo | 就是那种 |
[15:58] | * doop be doo It’s all down beat. It’s in the pocket. | 低沉 |
[16:02] | It’s like * blee dee dee bloo doo doo blah da da * [“Sweet Georgia Brown”] * Do do do do do do do * Do do do do do | 是被压抑的 |
[16:12] | Harlem Globetrotter. [humming to himself] * Doot doo doo doo doo doo Your ball. | 就像是 |
[16:22] | (Michael) All right, time. Time out. | 暂停 |
[16:24] | Come on, sales. Over here. | 来 伙计们 |
[16:26] | Bring it in! Come on! | 到这边 都过来 快点 |
[16:29] | What’s goin’ on? What is goin’ on? | 怎么了 你们这些人 打得像一群女生 |
[16:31] | – You guys are playing like a bunch of girls. | |
[16:32] | You know what, let me take Roy. All right, we’ll switch. | 这样吧 我来负责盯防Roy |
[16:35] | – Take it up a notch. Come on. | |
[16:51] | (Dwight) Shoot it. Shoot it. | 好吧 我们交换一下 |
[16:52] | [smack] | 得分吧 |
[16:54] | (Michael) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 我们上 犯规 |
[16:56] | Foul. Naked aggression. | 毫无掩饰的犯规行为 |
[16:58] | Oh, that is… | 哦 |
[17:00] | You all right, Jim? Suck it up. | 你还好吗Jim |
[17:03] | He’s afraid of you now. | 吸回去 |
[17:07] | (Michael) Ouch! | 啊 |
[17:08] | Oh, how much does it hurt? How much does it hurt? | 那又多疼 |
[17:25] | (Michael) Yes! | 好 |
[17:26] | What the hell, man? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | Take it easy. | 伙计 – |
[17:29] | No, you take it easy. | 放松点 – |
[17:35] | Watch the long passes, you guys. | 不 你才该放松点 |
[17:41] | Same team, Dwight. | 我们是一个队的 Dwight |
[17:42] | (Michael) Dwight. | 好的 |
[17:43] | Yes! | 好 |
[17:47] | (Michael) Yeah! Yeah! | 好 好 |
[17:49] | Yeah! | 正面打击 |
[17:51] | In your face! | |
[17:53] | Hazel, what’s the score? | – Angela 比分怎么样 – 你们领先 |
[17:55] | You’re ahead. | 好 |
[17:57] | Yeah, baby! Here we go! | 我们上 |
[17:59] | Jim Jim Jim. Jim. Right here. | |
[18:00] | Ow, God! | 这里 啊 停止 |
[18:02] | Okay! Foul! Foul! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 你还好吧 犯规 上帝 |
[18:05] | You all right? God! | – 太疼了 – 对不起 |
[18:06] | Oh, that hurts. | – 太疼了 – 对不起 – 你怎么了 伙计 – 我不是有意的 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry, I didn’t– What’s your problem, man? | – 你怎么了 伙计 – 我不是有意的 |
[18:09] | I didn’t mean to do– God! | 没有任何理由地撞击我 |
[18:10] | Just clocking me for no reason. | |
[18:12] | (Roger) Take your shot, man. | – 射你的罚球 – 不 不 不 |
[18:14] | No, no, no, no. | 那时不能容忍的人身犯规 |
[18:15] | That was a flagrant personal intentional foul. | |
[18:17] | Right there. No, it wasn’t. | – 不可能 不是的 – 是的 |
[18:18] | Yes, it was. You know what, I’m just being fair. | – 我要公平对待 |
[18:20] | No, really, you were bearing down on me. No, no, no, no. | – 真的吗 我只是动了下手臂 |
[18:22] | I just put my arm up– Game over! Game over! Game over! | 比赛结束 |
[18:24] | (Michael) That is it. I’m sorry, you know? | 就到这里 对不起 |
[18:26] | I hate to do it this way, but, you know, | 我也不想这么做 但是你们要知道 |
[18:29] | that’s just– | 我们这只是一场友谊赛 |
[18:30] | We were having a friendly game. | 太丢人了 |
[18:32] | It’s a shame. This is a damn shame. | 真实该死地丢人 我们在这里就像一家人 |
[18:34] | But, you know, we’re like a family here | 像刚才那样 是不行的 |
[18:36] | and that’s just– that won’t fly. | – 这是冷敷包 – 给我 |
[18:37] | This is a cold pack. Here, give me that. | – 这是冷敷包 – |
[18:39] | You have to break the interior bag. | 给我 你应改把冰都打碎 谢谢 Dwight |
[18:42] | Thanks, Dwight. | 这是什么意思 我们平局了吗 到底怎么了 |
[18:43] | Wait, what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:45] | What is it, a tie? What’s going on? | 我们平局了吗 到底怎么了 |
[18:46] | Well, let’s just say whoever was ahead won. | – 我们不是说领先的就是赢家 |
[18:49] | That was you. | – 你们领先了 |
[18:50] | That was us, really? | 真的是我们吗 |
[18:52] | I didn’t–I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[18:53] | Great. I mean, I guess you guys working Saturday. | 太棒了 现在知道了 谁要在周六来上班了 你们 |
[18:58] | – Your face. | |
[18:59] | No, no, no. I’m not coming in on Saturday. | 不 我不会周六来上班的 |
[19:02] | Yeah, this isn’t happening. | – 对 |
[19:03] | Uh… | 这不可能 伙计们 |
[19:07] | Well, guys, you know… | 你们知道 我才是老板 |
[19:09] | I am the boss. | 是啊 |
[19:11] | So what–what’s that? | 那又怎么样 |
[19:13] | We–we coming in on Monday, right? | 我们周一来上班 对吗 |
[19:20] | Monday? | 周一 |
[19:22] | You guys believed me? | 你们相信我了吗 |
[19:26] | Come on. | 伙计们 |
[19:28] | Dawgs, you know, | 知道吗 你们应该更了解我 |
[19:30] | you should know me better than that. | 不用 你们认为这会对 |
[19:34] | Do you think that would’ve been good for morale? | 品行有好处吗 不会的 |
[19:36] | No. No. No. | 当然不会 |
[19:38] | Exactly. No. | 我甚至为此感到尴尬 |
[19:40] | I’m embarrassed it was even that close. | 你们不用来 |
[19:41] | No, of course, we’re coming in Saturday. | 我们周六我们来 |
[19:46] | (Roy) Good game. | 很好的比赛 |
[19:48] | Word. | 所以我和会计谈了一下 |
[20:22] | So I talked to this gal. | 看起来不错 |
[20:23] | Looks good. | 我还没有签名 |
[20:25] | I haven’t signed anything. | – 嘿 |
[20:26] | Hey, baby. Hey. | 宝贝 – 嘿 |
[20:27] | Look at Larry Bird. Larry legend. | (大鸟博德 |
[20:32] | Yeah, he’s, uh, he’s pretty good, huh? | NBA传奇巨星) 是 |
[20:34] | Let’s get you into a tub. | 他很棒吧 – |
[20:39] | Yeah, let’s get you in a tub. | 你去洗个澡吧 – |
[20:40] | [Pam laughing] | 是吗 你也去吧 |
[20:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:46] | What a game, huh? What a game. | 超级棒的比赛 超级棒的比赛 |
[20:50] | What time do we have to come in? | 我们什么时候来上班 |
[20:51] | Come on. Let’s not be gloomy here, man. | 算了 别这么阴郁了 |
[20:54] | We’re all in this together. We’re a team. | 我们一起来 我们是一个队 |
[21:01] | You know what? Screw corporate. | 知道吗 去他的董事会 |
[21:05] | Nobody’s coming in tomorrow. | 明天不用有人来 |
[21:07] | You have the day off. | 你们可以休息 |
[21:09] | Like coming in an extra day is going to prevent us | 就像仅仅一天就可以 |
[21:11] | from being downsized. | 让我们免于减员 |
[21:13] | Have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[21:16] | The great thing about sports | 运动的伟大之处在于 |
[21:18] | is that it is all about character. | 它是关乎个性 |
[21:22] | And you can learn lessons about life | 就算你没赢 |
[21:25] | even if you don’t win. | 你也可以学到一些东西 |
[21:28] | But we did because we were ahead. | 但是我们赢了 因为我们是领先的 |