时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | 1×06 : Hot Girl by belkiss,Unfold & Occeane | 性感女郎 |
[00:59] | – Are you listening to me Michael ? – Affirmative. | – 你在听我说话吗 Michael – 当然了 |
[01:02] | What did I just say ? | 我刚刚说了什么 |
[01:04] | You just said… let me check my notes, | 你刚刚说… 让我看一下记录 |
[01:07] | you just said… | 你刚刚说… |
[01:09] | Alan and I have created an incentive program- | Alan和我刚制定了 员工奖励计划 |
[01:12] | Hey ! Hey how is Alan ? Tell Alan that the Mets suck. | 嘿 Alan最近怎样 告诉Alan 大都会队的那场比赛糟糕透了 |
[01:16] | Ok ? From me, big time. Go Pirates ! | 我请客 去看海盗队的那场 |
[01:20] | – No I’m not gonna do that. – Ok. | – 不 我不打算这样做 – 好吧 |
[01:21] | We’ve created an incentive program to increase sales. | 我们制定了奖励计划 以刺激销售 |
[01:24] | At the end of the month you can reward your top seller with a prize, | 每月底可以奖励最佳销售员工 |
[01:27] | worth up to one thousand dollars. | 最高奖励1000元美金 |
[01:28] | Wo ! Howdy-ho. A thousand big ones. That’s cool. | 噢 天哪 1000元奖励一个人 这个真厉害 |
[01:32] | Do I get to pick the prize ? | 是我来选吗 |
[01:34] | Uh, yes, yes you can. | 是的 是的 你可以 |
[01:36] | Question : does top salesman include people who were at one time, | 问题是 领奖的最佳销售员 包括以前的最佳销售员吗 |
[01:41] | such outstanding salesmen that they’ve been promoted to… | 比如以前销售员由于过于优秀 被提拔到… |
[01:45] | No Michael, you can’t win this prize. | 不 Michael 你不能赢这个奖 |
[01:49] | I didn’t mean me ! | 我不是指我 |
[01:57] | Well, first what we have to do is find out | 这样 我们的首要任务是找到 |
[01:59] | what motivates people more than anything else ? | 最能引发人们勤奋工作的动机 |
[02:02] | Sex. | 性 |
[02:03] | It’s illegal, can’t do that. Next best thing. | 性 这是违法的 不能这样 下一个 |
[02:05] | Torture. | 折磨 |
[02:06] | Come on Dwight. Just, help me out here. This is stupid. | 不要这样 Dwight 你就不能帮我一下 这太愚蠢了 |
[02:09] | – Michael ? – Pam ! | |
[02:11] | – There’s… – Burger with cheese. | – 有个人… – 我要芝士汉堡 |
[02:12] | – There’s a person here… – And fries. | – 这里有人… – 还有薯条 |
[02:14] | – There’s… – And shake. What, ? go ahead. | – 这里有人… – 再来一杯奶昔 什么 说吧 |
[02:17] | There’s a person here who wants to sell handbags. | 这里有人在想推销买手提包 |
[02:19] | No vendors in the office. That is a distraction. | 办公室禁止卖东西 这会让员工分心 |
[02:22] | – Ok I told her you’d talk to her at least. – Pam come on I’m busy, | – 我告诉她至少你会和她谈谈 – Pam 不要这样 我很忙 |
[02:25] | – so just tell her to go away. – Ok. | – 告诉她让她走吧 – 好的 |
[02:33] | Alright I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 和她谈谈 |
[02:36] | This one is hand-embroidered. | 这一个是手工刺绣的 |
[02:37] | Alright girls, break it up, you’re being infiltrated. | 这一个是手工刺绣的 好的 女孩子们 散开吧 你们已经被洗脑了 |
[02:40] | Cock in the henhouse. | 鸡舍的领头鸡 |
[02:41] | – Cocks in the henhouse ! – Don’t say cocks. | 鸡舍的领头鸡 – 鸡舍的领头鸡 – 不要说这个词(暗指男性器官) |
[02:44] | Oh, What is you name my fair lass ? | 哦 你叫什么名字 可爱的小姐 |
[02:48] | – Katy. – Oh Katy. | – 噢 Katy |
[02:49] | Wow ! Look at you ! | 喔 看看你 |
[02:52] | You’re like the new and improved Pam. Pam 6.0. | 你看上去就像更新换代的Pam Pam 6.0版 |
[02:58] | Look, oh, hey, no cat fights you two, | 哦 不要 你们两个不要窝里斗 |
[03:01] | – I’m against violence in the workplace. – So am I. | – 我是抵制办公室暴力的 – 我也是 |
[03:03] | – Nobody cares what you think. – Doesn’t matter. | – 没人管你想什么 – 没关系 |
[03:04] | So you know what ? | 你知道吗 |
[03:06] | I usually don’t allow solicitors in the office, | 我一般不允许推销员进办公室的 |
[03:09] | but today I am going to break some rules, | 但是今天我打算稍微通融一下 |
[03:12] | and you can have the conference room. It’s yours, all day. | 你可以在会议室里推销 那是你的了 整天 |
[03:14] | – Wow, thanks. – There’s a H.R. meeting there at 11 :30. | – 哇 谢谢 – 11:30人力资源部要开会 |
[03:17] | Well, let’s put them in the hallway. | 那么 让他们在走廊开 |
[03:20] | We’ll give them some chairs. Right ? | 我们可以给他们弄来椅子 |
[03:22] | Decisiveness, one of the keys to success, according to “Small Businessman”. | 决定性的时刻 成功的关键 摘自“小商人” |
[03:27] | I do, I read “small businessman”, | 真的 我读过小商人 |
[03:29] | I also subscribe to “USA today”, | 我还订阅了 今日美国 |
[03:33] | and “American Way Magazine”. | 还有美国生活杂志 |
[03:36] | That’s the in-flight magazine, some great articles in that. | 我在飞机上发现的杂志 上面有很好的文章 |
[03:40] | They did this great profile last month of Doris Roberts, | 尤其是一些人物简介 上个月是 介绍Doris Roberts(喜剧演员) |
[03:46] | and where she likes to eat when she’s in Phoenix. | 里面还介绍她在Phoenix住时 最喜欢的饭馆 |
[03:50] | Illuminating. | 具有启迪性 |
[03:51] | This is my conference room, | 这是我的会议厅 |
[03:53] | so please, make yourself at home. | 那么 不要太拘束啊 |
[03:56] | Whatever you need, I’m right on the other side of this wall, | 如果你有什么需要 我就在墙的对面等候你的召唤 |
[03:58] | there used to be a window here, there’s not anymore. | 这里原先有个窗户的 现在却没有了 |
[04:02] | So that’s where I will be. | 我就会在那边 |
[04:05] | So if you need anything else, something to make you more comfortable, | 那么如果你需要什么东西 任何能使你更舒服的东西 |
[04:09] | just don’t hesitate to ask, I’m right here. | 不要不好意思说 我就在这里 |
[04:12] | – I guess a cup of coffee would be great. – Wait a second. | – 我想要一杯咖啡 – 等一下 |
[04:18] | I should have spotted another addict. Gotta love the “bucks”. | 我早应该发现另一个上瘾的人 (指星巴克咖啡) |
[04:22] | What ? | 什么 |
[04:23] | It’s like a slang for Starbucks, they’re all over the place. | 什么 这是星巴克的俗语 大家都这样说 |
[04:26] | Oh man, that place is like the promised land, to me… | 噢 天哪 那里对我来说就像是一片乐土 |
[04:30] | What a business model too. | 标准的工作场所 |
[04:32] | – Too bad we don’t have the good stuff here. – A regular coffee is fine. | – 可惜的是我们没有这么好的咖啡 – 普通的就可以 |
[04:36] | – No it’s not, it’s… – No, really, it is. | – 不 这样不行 这太… – 这样就可以了 |
[04:39] | No, here’s the thing, you know, | 不 事情是这样的 |
[04:42] | I do my best to be my own man and… | 我竭尽全力 做一个好男人… |
[04:50] | go by the beat of a different drummer. | 过着与众不同的生活 |
[04:52] | And nobody gets me, | 没有人了解我 |
[04:54] | and they’re always putting up walls, and I’m always tearing them down, | 他们总是竖起心墙 而我总是试图推倒 |
[04:57] | just breaking down barriers, that’s what I do all day. | 打破所有的障碍 这就是我每天做的 |
[05:04] | So, a coffee, regular coffee, for you. High test or unleaded ? | 那么 还是普通咖啡 含还是不含咖啡因 |
[05:11] | – Bring it on. Yeah. – Woo, I will. I’ll bring it on. Alright. | – 拿过来就行 – 喔 我会的 我会拿过来的 |
[05:18] | So, | 那么 |
[05:20] | are you jealous, because there’s another girl around ? | 你在吃醋吗 因为这里有另一个女孩 |
[05:23] | No. | 不是 |
[05:25] | She’s prettier than you though. | 事实上 她比你美多了 |
[05:31] | That’s a very rude thing to say, Kevin. | 这样说是很不礼貌的 Kevin |
[05:38] | … suit you. I can see you pairing it with gloves. | 很衬你 你可以把这个与手套配对 |
[05:41] | The purse girl hits everything on my checklist. | 这个推销女孩符合 我梦中情人的每个标准 |
[05:44] | Creamy skin, | 奶油色皮肤 |
[05:46] | straight teeth, | 整齐的牙齿 |
[05:47] | curly hair, | 微卷的头发 |
[05:49] | amazing breasts… | 丰满的胸部… |
[05:51] | Not for me… for my children. | 不是为我… 为我的孩子着想 |
[05:53] | The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies. | Schrute家的孩子 都非常渴望喝母奶 |
[05:56] | There you go, nice steaming hot cup of joe. | 给你 热气腾腾的香咖啡 |
[05:59] | – Thank you. – I’ve an idea. | – 谢谢你 – 我有个建议 |
[06:00] | Why don’t I introduce you around ? | 为何不让我带你转一圈 |
[06:02] | You know, you can kind of get your foot in the door, meet potential clientele. | 这样你就有可能会遇见 那些想买你东西的客户 |
[06:06] | Right ? | 可以吗 天哪 我很乐意 但是我的钱包.. 我应该.. |
[06:06] | Gosh I would love to, but my purses, I should… | 可以吗 天哪 我很乐意 但是我的钱包.. 我应该.. |
[06:10] | Oh, we can have Ryan take a look, Ryan would you look after the purses please ? | 哦 我们可以拜托一下 Ryan 你能帮忙看一下钱包吗 |
[06:14] | I’m installing file share on all the computers. | 我要在所有电脑上装共享文件 |
[06:18] | Technobable, just do it ok ? we have company. | 小菜一碟 就照看一下 我们要出去一下 |
[06:21] | Right ? | 好吗 |
[06:21] | You should sell a lot here, | 好吗 你可以在这里卖很多东西 |
[06:23] | because this branch made over a million dollars last year. | 因为去年这个部门 纯收入超过百万 |
[06:26] | Not that we’re all millionaires, I’m probably closest, | 但我们并不都是百万富翁 也许只有我最接近 |
[06:29] | Here is Oscar ! Oscar, this is Katie. | Oscar在这里 Oscar 这是Katie |
[06:32] | I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[06:33] | Ooh ooh, Oscar the Grouch. Right ? Yeah, I thought of that. Yeah. | 呜 Oscar发脾气了 我就知道 我想到这点了 |
[06:37] | – That was on “Sesame street” – I know, I made the connection. | – 这就像是芝麻街(类似天线宝宝) – 我知道 我故意这样的 |
[06:41] | Can you believe he’d never heard that before he worked here ? | 你能相信工作之前 他从不知道这个吗 |
[06:44] | – No I don’t believe that. – I know it’s unbelievable. | – 不可能 – 我知道这很难让人相信 |
[06:47] | It’s nice having Katie around. | Katie在这里真好 |
[06:50] | It’s another person for Michael to… | 这是另一个与 Michael… |
[06:54] | interact with. | 互动的人 |
[06:55] | Here is Toby for human ressources. Katy, Toby. Toby, Katy. | 这位是人力资源部的Toby Katy这是Toby Toby这是Katy |
[07:01] | Hey did you go to Bishop O’Hara ? | 你是Bishop O’Hara高中的学生吗 |
[07:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah me too. | – 是的 – 我也是 |
[07:05] | – What class… – Cool what year were you there ? | – 哪个班的?… – 太好了 你是哪一年毕业的? |
[07:06] | 89… | 89年… Toby已经离婚了 他… |
[07:07] | Toby’s divorced. He… | 89年… Toby已经离婚了 他… |
[07:08] | god, recently right ? | 天哪 是最近的事吗 |
[07:11] | You and your wife, and you have kids ? | 你和你老婆 还有你的孩子 |
[07:14] | – I have a girl. – That’s so… | – 我有个女孩 – 这个真太… |
[07:16] | That was really messy. | 一团乱麻 |
[07:18] | You slept one night in your car, too ? | 你还曾经在你的车上过夜 |
[07:22] | – I should probably get back to my table. – Ok, alright. Cool, see you in a bit. | – 我可能要回到那个房间里了 – 好的 一会再见 |
[07:30] | Oh, she’s cute. | 噢 她很可爱 |
[07:32] | Cutie pie. Back to work ! | 可爱甜心 继续工作 |
[07:35] | I live by one rule : | 我的人生准则是 |
[07:38] | No office romances. No way, very messy, inapropriate, | 禁止办公室恋爱 不可能 局面会非常混乱 不合场合 |
[07:43] | No. | 不行 |
[07:44] | But, | 但是 |
[07:46] | I live by another rule : | 我另一条人生准则 |
[07:48] | Just do it. | Just do it (想做就做) |
[07:50] | Nike. | 耐克广告 |
[07:52] | Hey Jimmy, what do you think about that little purse girl ? | 嗨 Jimmy 你怎么看那个推销甜妹 |
[07:55] | Cute sure. | 真的很可爱 |
[07:57] | – Why don’t you get on that ? – She’s not really my type. | – 为什么你不立即行动 – 她不是我喜欢的类型 |
[08:00] | What are you, gay ? | 那你的类型是什么 同性恋 |
[08:03] | I don’t think so. Nope. | 我不这样想 不可能 |
[08:05] | What is your type ? | 你喜欢的是什么类型 |
[08:09] | Moms, primarily, yeah, | 首先 妈妈型 |
[08:11] | soccer moms, single moms, nascar moms, any type of mom really. | 足球母亲 单身母亲 车手妈妈 任何一种类型的妈妈都可以 |
[08:16] | That’s disgusting. | 真让人恶心 |
[08:17] | – Stay away from my mom. – Too late Kevin. | – 离我妈远一点 – 太晚了 Kevin |
[08:25] | Man I would be all over that if I wasn’t dating Pam. | 如果我不是在和Pam约会 我就会行动了 |
[08:29] | We’re not dating we’re engaged. | 我们没有约会 我们订婚了 |
[08:32] | Engaged yeah. | 订婚了 是啊 |
[08:48] | Pam and I are good buddies. | Pam 和我是很好的密友 |
[08:50] | I’m sort of Pam’s go-to guy, for her problems. | 我算得上是Pam的问题解决者 你知道 Dwight 他是你工作上的老板 |
[08:53] | You know with stuff like work, | 比如工作上的问题 |
[08:55] | or her fiancé Roy, | 或者是她的未婚夫Roy |
[09:00] | Nope those are pretty much her only two problems. | 没别的了 这差不多是她 人生的两大烦恼的了 |
[09:04] | She’d be perfect for you. | 她很适合你 |
[09:06] | – She’s been talking to Michael a lot. – So what ? | – 她与Michael谈了很久 – 那又怎样 |
[09:10] | – You’re assistant regional manager. – Assistant to the regional manager. | – 你是助理区域经理 – 区域经理助理 |
[09:13] | You know what Dwight, he’s your work boss, ok ? | 你知道 Dwight 他是你工作上的老板 |
[09:15] | – He’s not your relationship boss. – That’s true. | – 他又不是你恋爱老板 – 那倒是真的 |
[09:18] | Plus you have so much more to talk to this girl about. | 并且你也和这个女孩交谈了很久 |
[09:21] | You’re both salesmen, I mean that’s something right there. | 你们都是推销员 这就是缘分 |
[09:26] | True. | 是啊 |
[09:27] | Plus I can talk to her about the origins of my last name. | 并且我还告诉了她我姓的起源 |
[09:31] | It’s all gold. | 这很好啊 |
[09:34] | Guys are usually my best customers, | 男人通常是我最好的顾客 |
[09:36] | they buy the high-end stuff, like the beads and the sequins and stuff, | 他们都买一些很贵的东西 比如项链 钱包之类的装饰品 |
[09:40] | for gifts, you know. | 作为礼物 |
[09:41] | They don’t know what they’re looking at so… I make suggestions. | 他们一般都不知道如何挑选 所以我给他们建议 |
[09:45] | Alight, here the thing, ok ? Just keep talking to her. | 好 你可以这样行动 一直与她交谈 |
[09:48] | If you hit a stall you have a perfect fall back. | 就算你们无话可说 你也有一个筹码 |
[09:50] | – What’s that ? – You buy a purse. | – 是什么 – 你可以去买钱包 |
[09:52] | – I don’t want a purse, purses are for girls. – Dwight, that’s not necessarily true. | – 我不喜欢钱包 那是女孩的玩意 – Dwight 这并不重要 |
[09:55] | – Do you read GQ ? – No. | – 你看过GQ杂志吗(著名男性杂志) – 没有 |
[09:57] | Ok I do, they’re like mini briefcases. Alright, lots of guys have them. | 我看过 就像是小型公文箱 很多男人都收藏这个杂志 |
[10:01] | – Like those ? – Yes ! | – 那本杂志那样说吗 – 是啊 |
[10:03] | Listen, you are spending way too much time talking to me | 听着 我们已经说了太久了 |
[10:06] | – when you could be talking to her. – Ok I’m just gonna use the bathroom and | – 当你与她说话的时候 – 好的 我要去一下洗手间 |
[10:08] | No ! | 不可以 你不需要去洗手间 你已经掌握要领了 去吧 |
[10:08] | You don’t need the bathroom. You’ve got it. Go. | 不可以 你不需要去洗手间 你已经掌握要领了 去吧 |
[10:14] | Ok, shh. Stop, whatever you’re doing, cause this is going to be good. | 好的 放下你手里的活 这边有有趣的事情发生 |
[10:21] | “Hi my name is Dwigth Schrute and I would like to buy a purse from you. | 你好 我叫 Dwigth Schrute 我想在你这买一个钱包 |
[10:25] | Good lord look at these purses ! This is something special. | 天啊 看看这些钱包 真的好特别啊 |
[10:30] | Oh my god ! Is this Salvatore de Chini… asta ? | 噢 天哪 这是Salvatore de Chini… asta牌吗 |
[10:35] | Oh definitely, definitely step in and out of it like that. | 哦 绝对是 真货 你可以仔细的看一下 |
[10:37] | – Yes. – You put it on… | – 是的 – 你把它放在… |
[10:39] | Well I want to stress test it, you know, in case anything happens. | 我想进行一下强度测试 万一有什么事情发生 |
[10:43] | Oh, that was really… | 哦 这真的很… |
[10:47] | this is necessary to do, to really give it a good workout. | 真的很有必要对它 进行全面的测验 |
[10:51] | This is the ohhh, this is the prettiest one of all ! | 这个是 噢 这个是最漂亮的 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna be the prettiest girl in the ball. | 我将会成为舞会上最漂亮的女孩 |
[10:58] | – Oh how much ? – Oh god it’s sad, it’s so sad. | – 哦 多少钱 – 哦 天哪 太可惜了 太可惜了 |
[11:03] | Here he comes, shh. | 他过来了 安静 |
[11:11] | – He did pick a good one. – You’re horrible ! | – 他真的买了一个好包 – 你太恐怖了 |
[11:14] | This one’s really good for a hot date. | 这个真的很适合火辣的约会 |
[11:16] | Yeah what’s that ? I’m engaged. | 是啊 这有什么用 我已经订婚了 |
[11:19] | Oh congratulations. You need a hot date more than anyone. | 哦 祝贺你 你比任何人都需要 一个火辣的约会 |
[11:21] | I wish, right ? | 我也这么想 |
[11:25] | I get it, I get it. Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood over here. Right ? | 我明白了 这里正进行着 少女们之间的秘密分享 是吗 |
[11:30] | – So how was that coffee from earlier ? – It was good. | – 今早的咖啡怎么样 – 很好喝 |
[11:35] | I knew it. Guzzled it down, you greedy little thing. | 我就知道 你是一口气喝下的 你这个贪婪的小东西 |
[11:39] | So Pam, is this your lunch break or | 那么Pam 你现在是在午休 还是 |
[11:43] | was that earlier when you were eating in the kitchen with those guys ? | 之前你与那群男生吃饭 就算是午休 |
[11:50] | – Sorry. – Busted ! | – 对不起 – 被识破了 |
[11:53] | – Come back. – Oh hey, | – 下次再来 – 哦 嗨 |
[11:54] | I want to show you something, come here. | – 下次再来 – 哦 嗨 我要让你看样东西 过来 |
[11:57] | I know you are going to like this. I picked it up today, a thousand big ones. | 我知道你会喜欢的 我今天订的 整整1000杯 |
[12:01] | – Is that from starbucks ? – Yes. This is a Starbucks digital barista. | – 这些都是星巴克的咖啡吗 – 这是星巴克特产咖啡豆 |
[12:05] | This is the Mack Daddy of espresso makers. | 这是最流行的意式特浓咖啡机 |
[12:09] | – Is that for the office ? – I know what you’re thinking. | – 这是为办公室买的吗 – 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:11] | You’re not prying this out of my hands. | 你想从我这里打探出来 |
[12:15] | – Don’t tempt me because I’ll give it to you. – I wouldn’t think of it. | – 不要这样诱惑我 我会全部招的 – 我绝没有这样想 |
[12:18] | Coffee is the great incentivizer in the office. | 咖啡是办公室工作的最佳刺激品 |
[12:22] | It’s a drug. It is quite literally a drug, that speeds people up. | 就像是毒药 字面上看就是毒药 使人不自觉地加快速度 |
[12:27] | It’s not the only drug that speeds people up. | 这并不是唯一的 使人行为变快的毒药 |
[12:29] | You hear stories about Dunder Mifflin in the’80s, | 你听过 80岁的Dunder Mifflin 这个故事吗 |
[12:32] | before everybody knew how bad cocaine was. | 在大家发现可卡因的负作用之前 |
[12:35] | God… MAN, did they move paper. | 天哪… 他们把纸拿走了吗 |
[12:38] | Oh the rotating steam… wand. | 打开这个喷头 按下这个 |
[12:45] | – What ? what’s the matter ? – Oh nothing, | – 怎么了出什么事了 – 哦 没事 |
[12:47] | my ride just bailed on me. | 有点急事 我要走了 |
[12:50] | God, I’m sorry, where are you going ? nearby ? Because I could give you a ride. | 真遗憾 你要去哪里 在附近吗 这样的话 我就载你一程 |
[12:55] | No. | 不用 – 真的吗 – 我不想打扰你工作 |
[12:55] | – Sure ? – I don’t want to inconvenience you. | 不用 – 真的吗 – 我不想打扰你工作 |
[12:58] | God !No no no inconvenience. I’m out of here at five sharp. | 天哪 不会 不会不方便 五点我就可以走了 |
[13:01] | – At five ? – I can go earlier, | – 五点吗 – 我可以走得更早一点 |
[13:03] | because I’m the boss, you know. Whatever. I’m out of here, slaves. | 因为 我是上司 我不需要那么辛勤劳动 |
[13:06] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:08] | – What ? – Ok. | – 什么 – 好的 |
[13:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:11] | Ok I guess that would be ok. | 好的 我想这样可以 |
[13:14] | Sounds good, five o clock sharp, I will give you and your purses a ride home. | 很好 五点整 我会把你和钱包们送回家 |
[13:18] | – Ok. Cool. – Excellent. Great. Great. | – 好的 – 太棒了 |
[13:21] | – Cool. | – Cool. – 太好了 – 太好了 |
[13:31] | I should never have let the temp touch this thing. | 我不应该让临时雇员 来碰这个东西的 |
[13:33] | I had all these great icons and now I have four folders, so… | 我已经有那么多图标了 现在又有四个文件要看 |
[13:37] | – It’s actually better this way. – No it’s not, | – 事实上这样更好 – 不 不是这样的 |
[13:39] | because I could just click on the icon and then I’m onto something | 我本可以点一下图标就开始的 |
[13:42] | Michael could I ask you something ? | Michael 我能问你件事吗 |
[13:44] | I wanted to ask your permission to ask out Katy. | 我希望你准许我约Katy出去 |
[13:47] | – I know it’s against the rules and everything… – No it’s not against the rules, | – 我知道这违反规章… – 不 这没有违反任何规章 |
[13:51] | – She’s not a permanent employee so it’s not. – Thank you Michael. I appreciate this so much… | – 她不是这里的雇员 – 谢谢你 Michael 对此我很感激 |
[13:55] | But I think that you should just know that I am going to be giving her a ride home later. | 但是我希望你知道 过一会 我会开车送她回家 |
[14:01] | What ? | 什么 她让我送她一程 所以我会送她回家 |
[14:02] | She asked me for a ride, and so I’m going to give her a ride home. | 她让我送她一程 所以我会送她回家 |
[14:06] | Is that all it is, just a ride home ? Like a taxi-cab ? | 就只有这样吗 只是送她回家 就像计程车 |
[14:10] | Well, might be a ride home, | 也许只是送她回家 |
[14:13] | might be a ride home and we stop for coffee and… dot, dot, dot. | 也许在送她到家后 她请我喝咖啡 然后就… |
[14:22] | Please, please, I am your inferior, and I’m asking you this favor, | 千万不要 我以你下级的身份 请你帮我一下 |
[14:28] | can you promise me that it will just be a ride home ? | 你能保证就只是送她回家吗 |
[14:35] | – No. I cannot promise you… – You cannot promise me, | – 不 我不能向你保证… – 你不能向我保证 |
[14:38] | – or you won’t promise me ? – Listen, Dwight. | – 还是你不愿向我保证 – 听着 Dwight |
[14:41] | – Do you love her ? – Dwight no. | – 你爱她么 – Dwight 不是 |
[14:43] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:46] | it’s too early to tell, | 现在说太早了 |
[14:49] | I don’t know how I feel. | 我还不知道我内心的感受 |
[14:56] | I think you’ve made a really good choice she’s really gonna like that. | 我想你做了很明智的选择 她一定会喜欢的 |
[14:59] | Espresso ? | 一杯热咖啡 |
[15:01] | – Oh thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 噢 谢谢你 – 不用谢 |
[15:07] | Is that from the machine that was in your office ? | 是用你办公室的咖啡机 做出来的吗 |
[15:10] | I thought that was the incentive prize for the top salesperson ? | 我本以为这是对 最佳销售员的最好奖励 |
[15:13] | Very easy to clean. | 显而易见 |
[15:15] | Ok. | 看吧 就好像他无论如何会赢一样 |
[15:17] | Like he’s gonna win it anyway. Right ? | 就好像他无论如何会赢一样 |
[15:26] | – So did we get any mail ? – Yeah I gave it to you. | – 那么 我们收到什么信件 – 我已经给了你了 |
[15:29] | Yes you did. | 是的 你确实给我了 |
[15:31] | Just checking, double checking, checking on the check. | 再去检查一遍 双重检查 保证万无一失 |
[15:35] | Thoroughness is very important in an office. | 在办公室 全面检查十分重要 |
[15:38] | – And… – So can I… | – 并且… – 那我能… |
[15:40] | Yeah of course. | 是的 当然 |
[15:42] | Pam, one more thing, how do girls of your age feel about futons ? | Pam 还有一件事 像你们这种 年纪的女孩 对被子怎么看 |
[15:48] | A futon ? He’s a grown man. | 被子吗 他可是成年人 |
[15:50] | – That’s what he said. – That’s sad. | – 他就是这么说的 – 太可悲了 |
[15:53] | Or it’s innovative. You know the futon in a bed and couch all rolled into one. | 或者这是一种创新的说法 床上 的被子全部卷在一起(文绉绉的) |
[15:59] | – What’s up ? – Hey ! | – 什么事情这么开心 – 嘿 |
[16:02] | – Are you still mad at me ? – Roy. | – 你还在生我的气吗 |
[16:05] | – Come on. – Cut it out. | – 不要这样 – 住手 |
[16:07] | – Come on, are you mad at me ? – Stop it. | – 不要这样 你还生我的气 – 不要这样子 |
[16:08] | – Are you still mad at me now ? – Cut it out ! | – 你现在还在生我的气 – 住手 |
[16:13] | Come on ! | 来吧 |
[16:14] | Come on Pammy ! | 不要生气了Pammy |
[16:15] | – Stop I can’t breathe. – I was just kidding. | – 住手 我无法呼吸了 – 我只是开玩笑 |
[16:17] | You know I didn’t mean it. | 你知道我不是认真的 |
[16:19] | Jim is a great guy, he’s like a brother to me. | Jim 是个很好的人 他就像是我的哥哥 |
[16:22] | We’re like best friends in the office. | 我们就像办公室里的最好朋友 |
[16:25] | I really hope he finds someone. | 我真心希望他能 找到自己的另一半 |
[16:27] | You seem to like to touch things, you should try the velvet. | 你看上去一直在摸这些东西 你应该试一下这个天鹅绒的 |
[16:31] | I don’t like to necessarily touch things, I’m just… I’m shopping. | 我并不是必须要摸这些 我只是在购物 |
[16:37] | Oh no it’s fine that you… | 哦 这样没关系… |
[16:40] | Here. What about the raspberry one ? | 这个紫红色的怎么样 |
[16:43] | It’s really kind of festive, it’s got a lot of personality. | 看上去很喜庆 用起来会很有个性 |
[16:45] | Yeah no. | 这个不行 |
[16:47] | Hey, how’s it going, good can I talk to you for a second, in private ? | 现在怎么样 我能与你私底下谈一会吗 |
[16:51] | – I don’t think so, I’m busy. – It’ll just take a second. | – 对不起 我现在很忙 – 这只会占用你一点时间 |
[16:53] | – I can’t. – Just for a minute, | – 我不能 – 只要一分钟 – 拜托 – 我真的不能 |
[16:54] | – Please. – I really can’t. | – 拜托 – 我真的不能 |
[16:55] | I wanted to talk to you in private because I wanted to ask you out on a date. | 我想要私底下与你交谈 是因为 我想要与你约会 |
[17:01] | No ! | 不 |
[17:10] | Okay, was that no to talking to me in private or was that no to the date ? | 好吧 你是拒绝与我谈话 还是拒绝我的约会 |
[17:15] | Both. | 两者都有 |
[17:22] | – What colors do you like ? – Grey, dark grey, charcoal… | – 你喜欢哪一种颜色 – 灰色 深灰色 浅灰色… |
[17:29] | – Ryan ? – Yeah ? | – 怎么 – 你能帮我实行一个特殊计划吗 – 我很乐意 |
[17:30] | – Would you like to help me with a special project ? – I’d love to. | – 你能帮我实行一个特殊计划吗 – 我很乐意 |
[17:36] | – OK just throw out all the empties. – You don’t want to recycle them ? | – 好的 只是把没用的东西扔掉 – 你不想再回收了吗 |
[17:40] | Yes, throw them away in the recycling bin. | 是的 把它们放在回收站里 |
[17:45] | Do you want this ? | 你要这个吗 |
[17:48] | No. | 不 |
[17:50] | What about this bottle of power drink ? | 这瓶脉动矿泉水呢 |
[17:52] | – What flavor ? – Blue. | – 什么口味的 – 蓝色的 |
[17:54] | – Blue is not a flavor. – It says flavor : blue blast. | – 蓝色不是口味 – 上面写着 蓝色激情口味 |
[17:57] | Oh blue blast. Yes, put that in the trunk. | 哦 蓝色激情 把它放到箱子里 |
[17:59] | And there should be an unopened Arctic Chill back there. | 箱子里应该还有一碟没打开的 北极天籁音乐碟 |
[18:01] | I want that in the passanger’s cup holder. Thank you. | 把它放到托架上 |
[18:14] | – Hi. – Hi ! | – 你好 – 你好 |
[18:15] | – I’m Jim, by the way. – I’m Katy. | – 顺便说一下 我叫Jim – 我是Katy |
[18:17] | – Hi Katy, nice to meet you. – You sit out there don’t you ? | – Katy 很高兴见到你 – 你在那里坐 |
[18:19] | I do. That’s what I’m best known for, | 是的 我就是以此闻名的 |
[18:22] | sitting out there. | 就坐那里 好吧 让我们谈一下钱包 |
[18:23] | Alright let’s talk about purses. | 好吧 让我们谈一下钱包 |
[18:25] | – Ok uh… – Katy, but, | – 好的… – Katy 另外 |
[18:27] | you know what ? Don’t try to sell me one, ok ? Seriously. | 你知道吗 不要试图卖给我 好吗 我是认真的 |
[18:31] | Because I’m just here to learn. | 因为我是来这里学习的 |
[18:33] | Ok. | 好吧 – 我想知道大多数的这些… – 好的 |
[18:33] | – So I know about most of these, but… – Ok. | 好吧 – 我想知道大多数的这些… – 好的 |
[18:37] | What’s up ? Whoa ! That’s my Drakkar Noir. | 你在干什么 喔 那是我的达卡香水 |
[18:39] | – No, this is Rite Aid – Night Sweat. – No, it is a perfect smell-alike. | – 不 这是Rite Aid治疗盗汗的药 – 不 这个闻上去很像 |
[18:42] | I’m not paying for the label. Right here, give it. | 我并不是为那个标签而付钱的 快点 给我 |
[18:45] | – Well it’s empty. – No it’s not, there’s some in the straw. | – 但这个是空的 – 并不是空的 管子上仍有一点 |
[18:51] | There now you may throw it out. | 好了 你可以把这个扔掉了 |
[18:58] | – How many Filet-O-Fishes did you eat ? – That’s over several months, Ryan. | – 你吃过多少次麦香鱼 – 已经吃了一个月了 Ryan |
[19:03] | Still. | 仍然在吃 |
[19:06] | – What’s up ? – I’m bored. | – 怎么了 – 我很无聊 |
[19:08] | Thank you, for chosing me. | 谢谢你 来找我解闷 |
[19:11] | No I’m kidding. So you got big plans this weekend ? | 不是 我在开玩笑 你这周末有什么计划 |
[19:16] | Well I think I’m gonna see Katie. | 我想 我可能会与Katie约会 |
[19:19] | – Really ? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[19:21] | – What are you guys going to do ? – Oh man, I don’t know. Dinner. | – 你们打算做什么 – 哦 我不知道 晚饭 |
[19:26] | Drinks, movie, matching tattoos. | 喝酒 然后看电影 最后互看对方的纹身 |
[19:30] | – That’s great. That’s cool. – Big stuff. Yeah. | – 这很好 太好了 – 很好的机会 |
[19:34] | – What are you doing ? – I was going to say that I think, | – 你在做什么 – 我本想说 |
[19:36] | – We’re going to help Roy’s cousin move. – Okay. | – 我们打算给Roy的表妹搬家 – 哦 |
[19:39] | Because Roy’s got a truck. | 因为Roy 有了一辆卡车 |
[19:42] | That’s cool. | 这很厉害 |
[19:44] | – Yes. – That is cool. | – 是啊 – 这很酷 |
[19:48] | – I’ll see you Monday, though, right ? – Great. | – 周一见 好吗 – 好的 |
[19:51] | – I’m gonna head back. – Alright. | – 我要走了 – 好的 |
[19:59] | I think in order to be a ladies’man, | 我想要成为一个大众情人 |
[20:01] | it’s imperative that people don’t know you’re a ladies’man, | 最重要的是你不能让 别人知道你是大众情人 |
[20:04] | so I kind of play that close to the chest. | 所以我一直在伪装自己 |
[20:08] | I don’t know, what can I say ? women are attracted to power. And I think, | 怎么说呢 女人都对权力感兴趣 并且我认为 |
[20:12] | other people have told me I have a very symmetrical face. | 大家都称赞我有一张对称的脸 |
[20:18] | So I don’t know, maybe they’re right, I don’t know. | 我不知道 也许 他们说的是对的 |
[20:36] | Sure you don’t want me to help you with that ? Cause I can grab that no problem. | 你确定你不想让我帮助你吗 因为我可以帮你拿这个 |
[20:38] | Goodnight. It was nice to meet some of you. | 晚安 见到你们很开心 |
[20:40] | See you later. Goodnight. | 改天再见 晚安 |
[20:44] | – Goodnight Jim. – Goodnight Michael. | – 晚安 Jim – 晚安 Michael |
[20:47] | Where are you going ? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:48] | I do’nt know, grab a drink, I think. | 我不知道 也许喝一杯酒 |
[20:52] | With us ? | 和我们一起 |
[20:54] | I probably should have told you. I don’t need a ride now cause Jim can take me home after. So, | 我早就该告诉你 你不用送我了 Jim可以过会送我回家 |
[20:59] | – You’re off the hook. – Okay great. Off the hook, excellent. Okay cool. | – 你可以解脱了 – 太好了 解脱了 太棒了 |
[21:02] | – I got this. – Alright, have fun. | – 我知道了 – 很好 玩得开心 |
[21:03] | – Thank you – Don’t drink and drive. | – 谢谢你 – 不要酒后驾驶 |
[21:06] | – Take it easy ! – Have a good night ! | – 玩得愉快 – 你也是 |
[21:08] | – You too. Have a good night. – You got that ? | – 你也是 – 你知道吗 |
[21:12] | – You sold a lot, so it’s lighter. – Yeah. | – 你卖了很多 所以包轻了很多 – 是啊 |
[21:16] | Here. | 放这里 |
[21:18] | Squeeze it inside. | 把它挤进去 |
[21:21] | Now, I’m gonna warn you, | 现在 我要警告你 |
[21:23] | – Don’t freak out. Okay ? – Why ? | – 不要发狂 好吗 – 什么 |
[21:24] | This is a really nice car. In case you haven’t noticed, this is a Corolla. Okay ? | 这真得一辆好车 也许你没有注意到 是花冠 |
[21:28] | – It’s a- It’s a very nice car. – So you’re not going to freak out. | – 真的是一辆很好的车 – 那么你会发狂吗 |
[21:32] | Do I have a special someone ? | 有对我意义深刻的人吗 |
[21:35] | Well, yeah. Of course. A bunch of them. | 是的 当然有 有一堆 |
[21:39] | My employees. | 我的员工们 |
[21:41] | If I had to choose between a one-night stand with some stupid cow I’d pick up at a bar, | 如果让我与酒吧里玩一夜情和 这伙人之间选择 我会选他们 |
[21:45] | and these people, I’d pick them every time. | 而且我每次都会选他们 |
[21:48] | Because with them, it is an every-day stand. | 因为与他们相处是每日情 |
[21:53] | And I still know their names in the morning. | 并且 一觉醒来后 我仍会记起他们的名字 |