时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay. Bye | 好的,再见 |
[00:08] | Everyone, stop what you’re doing I have terrible news | 大家都停下手头的工作,我有个坏消息 |
[00:12] | Dwight is no longer with us | –德怀特已经离我们而去 –什么? |
[00:13] | What? | –什么! –我不敢相信 What? |
[00:15] | He’s gone, damn it | 他走了,该死 |
[00:18] | He’s been promoted to V.P. of Sabre Retail | 他被提拔为萨布尔零售部门副总裁,= |
[00:21] | and he’s staying in Florida forever | 之后会一直呆在佛罗里达 |
[00:23] | So, he’s alive? | 所以,他还活着? |
[00:25] | Yeah. That was him on the phone He sounds wonderful. | 是的,刚刚还跟他通电话,听上去挺精神 |
[00:29] | Well, the way you said it made it sound like he was dead | 你说得好像他已经去世了 |
[00:31] | How could I have been more clear? | 我说得还不够清楚吗? |
[00:33] | He had a massive stroke of good fortune | 他被幸运砸到头了,现在去了更好的地方 |
[00:36] | and he is now in a better place. | |
[00:38] | If Dwight’s not coming back does that mean we can open his treasure? | 如果德怀特不回来了,我们能打开他的宝箱吗? |
[00:42] | You guys we’ve gone over this there is no treasure | 各位,这事儿我们讨论过,没有宝箱 |
[00:45] | When the team left for Tallahassee | 小组出发去塔拉哈西的时候 |
[00:47] | Dwight told everyone not to touch his treasure | 德怀特警告大家别动他的宝箱 |
[00:50] | Don’t touch my treasure | 别动我的宝箱 |
[00:52] | Okay? You understand? | 好吗?听到没? |
[00:54] | Obviously he wants us to obsess about it There’s nothing in there | 很显然,他是想吊我们胃口,因为里面是空的 |
[00:59] | Which is obviously what he would want us to think, | 很显然他就是想我们这么想 |
[01:01] | making it the perfect place to hide a treasure | 所以宝藏藏在那里最好不过了 |
[01:04] | Oh, God, I’m Wallace Shawn in The Princess Bride. | 天哪,我简直是《公主新娘》里的华莱士肖恩 |
[01:07] | Wanted us to realize | 我觉得,德怀特是想让我们认识到 |
[01:09] | that this conversation among friends is the true treasure. | 大家聚在这里像朋友一样交流才是真正的财富 |
[01:13] | No, no, no | 不,不 |
[01:15] | I am dying to know what’s in there | 我非常想知道里面是什么 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I know, Oscar. We all are. But nobody’s going to open it | 我懂的,奥斯卡,我们都一样 但是没有人会打开这箱子 |
[01:20] | You’d have to be insane | 除非脑袋被驴踢了 |
[01:24] | Hi. Hello | 大家好 请勿打开 |
[01:28] | Now carefully open the box | 现在轻轻打开盒子 |
[01:35] | It’s a photo of all of us | 是一张我们所有人的合影 |
[01:39] | Oh, that’s so sweet | 好感动啊 |
[01:43] | A dart? Are you kidding me? | 飞镖?你开什么玩笑? |
[01:45] | Who would put a poison dart Well, I mean, I don’t know that it’s poisoned | 谁会把飞镖放在… |
[01:52] | God, I’m glad he’s okay though | 我是说,我不知道那飞镖有毒 我只是想象一下,天哪,很高兴他没事 |
[01:54] | Kind of sounds like he deserved it | 不过他挺活该的,谁叫他乱开别人的宝箱 斯克兰顿 |
[01:56] | opening another man’s treasure and all. Wow | 欢迎您 办公室 |
[02:20] | Well, Mister Ball it’s been a pleasure Now, give my regards to he | 球先生,我很荣幸 现在,帮我给地狱带个好! |
[02:26] | All right! Well swung by VIPVP | 厉害!挥得好哇,我的大人物副总裁 |
[02:31] | I am loving the chemistry between you two | 我就喜欢你们俩之间的火花 |
[02:33] | Dwight is going to be working alongside me | 我很开心能跟德怀特并肩合作 |
[02:36] | We are a regular Archibald and his man George | 我们就像阿奇博尔德和他的搭档乔治 我猜也是,真替你们高兴 |
[02:42] | Trick! There’s no such thing It’s not even a real English duo | 骗你的!没这回事 |
[02:46] | Ah | 两人的英语名字也是我瞎编的 |
[02:47] | I just made you look like the Goat of Dover. And that doesn’t exist either | 我把你耍得好像多佛的山羊 当然那也是我编的 |
[02:54] | You think you’re excited? You should feel my nipples | 你以为自己很兴奋? |
[02:57] | Pong | 和我的乳头比差远了 |
[02:59] | Oh, that reminds me Little something from all of us. | 那倒提醒我了… 这是大家送给你的小礼物 |
[03:02] | Oh, my gosh. Thank you, Jim That’s so thoughtful. | 天哪,谢谢你,杰姆,你们真体贴 |
[03:10] | Fore! Oh, yeah | 开球了!耶! |
[03:14] | He doesn’t even care | 他根本不在乎 我根本不在乎 |
[03:17] | This is the last time I’ll ever see Dwight. | 这将是我最后一次见德怀特 |
[03:20] | It’s a weird feeling It’s, um… | 感觉怪怪的,这… |
[03:23] | What’s the word? It’s not “bittersweet.’ | 怎么说来着,不是喜忧参半 |
[03:28] | It’s “sweet.” Yeah | 而是大喜,对的 |
[03:31] | Hey, man. Selling cookies for Jada | 嘿伙计,我在帮贾达卖饼干,和去年买一样吗? |
[03:33] | You want the same as last year? | |
[03:35] | Would if I could and I can so I will | 我很愿意尽一份力 |
[03:37] | Put me down for one box Don’t care what it is. Dealer’s choice. | 放下一盒吧,不管什么口味,你来决定 |
[03:41] | I’ll put you down for shortbreads | 那就甜酥饼吧 |
[03:43] | Damn it | 该死 |
[03:45] | Knock, knock. Hey | 有人吗? |
[03:47] | It’s Sasha’s first year in the troop | 今年是萨沙第一年卖饼干,我帮她一下 |
[03:48] | so I’m selling cookies for her | |
[03:50] | Anyway, would you like some? | 你要买点吗? |
[03:51] | No. No What? | –不行 –什么? |
[03:54] | I’ve been selling here for five years This is my spot. | 我在这儿卖了五年了,这是我的地盘 |
[03:56] | You can’t claim territories This is the only place I interact with people | 你不能自划地盘啊 这是我唯一与人交流的场所 |
[04:01] | Why can’t you sell it at your church or barbershop? | 你干嘛不去交通或是理发店卖呢? |
[04:06] | Or chess club? | 或者象棋俱乐部? |
[04:09] | You know what? It’s your first time we’ll split the office | 那这样吧 这是你第一次卖,我们分一下地盘 |
[04:13] | You can have Sales the Annex, Creed and I don’t know. | 你能去附楼之类的地方,克里德 我不知道 |
[04:17] | I’ll just take Accounting | 也许我去会计部门 |
[04:19] | That’s it? Yeah. Well, okay | 就这样?好吧 |
[04:24] | Thanks, Darryl Okay, great | –谢谢你,达瑞尔 –很好 |
[04:27] | All I need is Kevin. | 我只要凯文 |
[04:29] | Dude buys more cookies than everyone combined. | 那家伙一个人买得比其他所有人加起来还要多 |
[04:31] | And then some. | 还要多得多 |
[04:32] | When I first started selling cookies, he was a relatively thin man | 我刚开始卖饼干的时候,他还比较瘦的 |
[04:36] | Not a thin man, mind you Relatively thin. | 注意,不是瘦,是比较瘦 |
[04:41] | Hey, Lucy, I’m home Babaloo | 嗨,露西,我回来了!宝贝 |
[04:45] | Here, let me help | 来,我来帮你 |
[04:46] | so busy at the store today Really good cheese nibbles | 我能搞定 店里今天非常忙,小芝士饼干真的很好吃 我吃了有一百个 |
[04:52] | Irene hired me as her live-in helper | 爱琳请我做包吃包住的保姆 |
[04:54] | We met at the store launch. | 我们在商店开张那天认识的 |
[04:56] | I told her I was moving here and I needed a place | 我跟她说我要搬来这里,需要住的地方 |
[04:58] | and it just sort of made sense. | 然后一切顺理成章了 |
[05:00] | I basically do everything for her. | 基本上我帮她打理一切 |
[05:02] | I run errands, I do chores around the house. | 跑腿、做家务 |
[05:04] | I cook and clean. | 做饭、打扫 |
[05:06] | Honestly, I don’t know how she survived without me | 老实说,真不知道没了我,她要怎么活 |
[05:09] | When can I introduce you to my grandson? He’s a wonderful swimmer | 我什么时候能介绍你给我孙子认识啊? 他可是个游泳高手 |
[05:14] | Shallow end, deep end He does it all | 浅水区、深水区,他都能游 |
[05:17] | Well, today might be kind of tough, Irene | 今天估计够呛,爱琳 |
[05:20] | I have to talk to my old boss, Andy | 我得跟我的前老板安迪谈谈 |
[05:21] | and tell him I’m staying in Florida | 告诉他我要留在佛罗里达 –谢谢 |
[05:29] | Oh! What kind of tea is this? | –不客气 这是什么茶? |
[05:31] | Oh, I boiled some Gatorade | 我就煮了点佳得乐 |
[05:37] | Oh | Oh! |
[05:40] | In England, they put the holes a little bit to the right you see. | 在英国,球洞会稍微摆在右边 |
[05:44] | We’ll just chalk it up to cultural bias. | –我们把这算作文化歧视 |
[05:46] | If I may | –请允许我 |
[05:48] | Try holding the putter you know, with your wrists here, | 试着握住推杆 手腕放在这 |
[05:54] | and your thumbs here | 大拇指放在这 |
[05:57] | Oh | |
[05:58] | That’s right Your little finger | 好了,你的小拇指 |
[06:02] | Would you like to buy some cookies? | 想买点饼干吗? |
[06:04] | Cookies, eh? | 饼干? |
[06:06] | Mmm-hmm Hmm | |
[06:07] | Oh, the spring time thinks that it’s the best | 春天也自傲 |
[06:11] | And fall time thinks that it’s the best | 秋天也自傲 |
[06:13] | Cold time has kind of a strut | 寒冬戚戚过 |
[06:16] | And Valentine’s thinks that it’s the best | 情人节孤傲 |
[06:19] | But gather round, peeps I’ll tell you the truth | 众人齐聚听我道 |
[06:22] | Nothing beats the cookie season That’s the truth | 饼干季节才最妙,才最妙 |
[06:30] | It’s not a scratch and sniff, Kev | 这不是香味刮刮卡,凯文 |
[06:32] | I know. But sometimes you still get a little something | 我知道,但有时候能刮出点味来 |
[06:35] | Hey, you tricked me You just wanted Kevin | 嘿,你忽悠我,你想要的是凯文 |
[06:38] | You’re new to the game. You learned a lesson today | 你还是新手,今天让你长长见识 |
[06:40] | See you next year, sport | 明年再来吧,哥们 |
[06:42] | No, no, no, that’s not fair What if Kevin wants to buy cookies from me? | 不,这不公平 如果凯文想跟我买饼干呢? |
[06:45] | I do See? | –我愿意 –看到没 |
[06:46] | That doesn’t mean anything Kevin, do you want to buy cookies from me? | 那不算什么,凯文,你想跟我买饼干么? |
[06:50] | Oh, I definitely do | 我当然要 |
[06:52] | Huh. Hit the road, Jack | –你可以滚了 |
[06:54] | No, you hit the road, Jack | –你才滚蛋呢 |
[06:56] | Hey, guys, come on Don’t fight over me. | 我说两位别这样,别为了我吵架 |
[07:00] | Why don’t we split the order? It’s only fair | 要不我们平分,这样才公平 |
[07:02] | No, wait, no. I’m buying. I make the rules | 不,等下,我是买家我做主 |
[07:05] | I actually do want you to fight over me | 我要你们俩为了我打破头 |
[07:08] | wined and dined and sixty-nined | 我想要好酒好菜,再来个六九 |
[07:12] | Ugh | |
[07:14] | Metaphorically sixty-nined Ew! Perverts | 六九只是打比方,你这个变态 |
[07:20] | No offense, Oscar | 无意冒犯,奥斯卡 |
[07:23] | Hop in! We have places to be! No rest for the wicked | 上车,我们还要去别的地方,高手无需休息 |
[07:27] | All right so I guess this is it | 好吧,那我们就此话别 |
[07:31] | Well, Jim, I just want to say that we haven’t always gotten along | 杰姆,我只想说,我们一直不怎么合得来 |
[07:35] | And, at times, I’ve even hated your guts, but | 有时候我还很讨厌你,但是… |
[07:41] | Bye, bye. I win | 不送,我赢了 |
[07:44] | Good-bye, Dwight | 再见,德怀特 |
[07:46] | Robert! Race you to the clubhouse Gentleman’s bet! | 罗伯特!比赛看谁先回会所!君子之赌 |
[07:49] | Whoo-hoo | |
[07:56] | Well, he’s Florida’s problem now | 他现在是佛罗里达的麻烦了 |
[07:58] | Oh, let Dwight have his fun. | 就让德怀特开心会儿吧,他也就今天能嚣张一下了 |
[08:00] | Today will not be his day | |
[08:02] | What’s that? | 怎么说? |
[08:04] | I’m going to tank the Sabre store | 在向董事会介绍萨布尔商店的时候,我会毙掉它 |
[08:05] | at the presentation to the board | |
[08:07] | I thought you liked the store | –我以为你喜欢这个商店 |
[08:08] | No, the store is lovely | –这个商店很不错 |
[08:10] | You created a wonderful space to showcase our product line | 你创造了一个非常棒的场所来展示我们的产品线 |
[08:14] | Great job. Cheers | 干的漂亮,干杯 |
[08:17] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | But there’s a reason we sell our products online and over the phone | 但是,我们使用网络和电话销售我们的产品 是有原因的 |
[08:25] | Have you ever used Sabre electronics, Jim? | 你用过萨布尔的电子产品吗,杰姆? |
[08:27] | They’re cheap, they’re unintuitive | 便宜,不直观 |
[08:29] | The Sabre store would work | 如果我们能像嘉年华巡演一样 |
[08:31] | if we adopted the carnival model | 打一枪换一个地方 |
[08:32] | of leaving town once everyone’s wise to us | 别人没找我们麻烦之前就跑路 商店模式还有希望 |
[08:35] | Wow. When you put it that way, I guess it does sound pretty terrible | 你这么一说,好像情况真的不妙 |
[08:39] | I couldn’t just kill the project from the start Jo Bennett endorsed it. | 我没法把这个项目扼杀在摇篮里 乔本内特大力支持 |
[08:43] | Shame, though. I did like Dwight | 遗憾的是,我还挺喜欢德怀特的 |
[08:46] | Robert, I’m going to win! Ha-ha! I’m the gentleman Suck it! | 罗伯特,我要赢了!我才是君子!认栽吧! |
[08:51] | Bravo, Dwight Very good! | 好样的,德怀特!非常好! |
[08:56] | Shame | 可惜啊 |
[08:59] | The math is simple, folks | 算起来很简单,各位! |
[09:01] | Deeper market penetration plus greater visibility will raise Sabre… | 更深入的市场渗透 再加上更高的透明度,将使得萨布尔… |
[09:06] | To the power of two | To the power of two –一举两得 –一举两得 |
[09:11] | How did that look? | 怎么样? |
[09:12] | I’m not just saying this, | 我不是说说而已 |
[09:13] | that was the best thing I’ve ever seen | 那是我见过的最棒的演讲 |
[09:16] | Told you | 我就说吧 |
[09:17] | When you guys do that whole “power of two” shebang | 当你们做那个“一举两得”的动作时 |
[09:20] | how about I pop up also? | 我也加入怎么样? |
[09:21] | Say “power of three.’ | 这样我们可以说“一举三得” |
[09:24] | Actually you know what? Yeah, that actually works | 说实话,我觉得这肯定能行 |
[09:28] | You’d spin off right I’d spin off | –你向右转,我向… |
[09:29] | You know what? That is a great idea | –这主意非常棒 |
[09:31] | Cathy, write that down and print it out | 凯茜,写下来然后打印出来 |
[09:32] | It’s going to make some really good toilet paper | 这样我们可以用来擦屁股 |
[09:34] | All right. There he is | 好了,他在这儿 |
[09:36] | What are you doing here? I thought I got rid of you. | 你来这里干什么?我不是把你踢走了吗? |
[09:37] | Can I just talk to you for one quick second? | 我能跟你稍微说几句吗? |
[09:39] | What? Your stylist ran out of messy spray? | 怎么了?你发型师的定型水用完了? |
[09:43] | Um, actually, it’s for your own good I think we should… | 其实是为了你好,我们还是… |
[09:46] | You want to do something for my own good? | 若要为了我好,你就立刻转身出门 |
[09:47] | Turn around, walk out that door | |
[09:48] | Do not stop until you get to Scranton | 直走不停回斯兰克顿去 |
[09:50] | Find my cell phone charger mail it back to me and then go to hell | 找到我的手机充电器,寄给我,然后去死 |
[09:55] | Nice. Hey, Halpert, anyone ever tell you you look like Wooly Willy? | 说得好,哈尔佩特,有没有人说你长得像百变威利? |
[10:00] | Silence | 收声 |
[10:02] | I’m just trying to | –我只是想要… |
[10:03] | I know what you’re trying to do | –我知道你想要干什么 我不想要 |
[10:08] | But your face does look like the guy from Operation. | 但是你的脸确实像是《手术》里面的那个人 |
[10:12] | It’s the same guy. That’s the joke I made | 就是同一个人,我们开的是同一个玩笑 |
[10:15] | Different guy You know what | –不同的人 –还是算了… |
[10:16] | I just think you should know | 我觉得你应该知道… |
[10:17] | That you look like the world’s tallest hobbit | 你长得像是全世界最高的霍比特人 |
[10:23] | Well, I tried. You saw it So, it’s on the record. | 我尽力了,你也看到了,大家可以作证 我还要去赶飞机 |
[10:30] | Can you help me? I’m trying to make a video chat with Andy | 能帮我一下吗?我想跟安迪视频聊天 |
[10:33] | Just open the program and type in his username | 打开程序,输入他的用户名 |
[10:36] | Can you just do it? | 来帮我弄行吗? |
[10:42] | You type in your password | 这里输入密码 |
[10:44] | Erin, one, two, three | |
[10:47] | That’s a terrible password | 这密码太简单了 |
[10:49] | And you don’t make a video chat | 而且你没有点视频通话 |
[10:50] | You video chat. All right | –先点视频通话 –好吧 |
[10:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:59] | That’s so weird. There’s something wrong with my laptop | 奇怪,我的笔记本电脑有问题 |
[11:02] | Oh | 解决了 |
[11:08] | Now mine’s broken Hang on. | 现在我的出问题了,等一下 |
[11:13] | Oh, there we go | 好了 |
[11:17] | He said “I did like Dwight”? He’s going to fire him. | 他说的是“我以前喜欢他”?他会把他炒掉的 |
[11:19] | No, no, no, I think it was more like | 不,我觉得更像是 |
[11:21] | “I liked him, but I don’t anymore | “我喜欢过他,但是现在不喜欢了 |
[11:23] | “because he did a bad job so I’m definitely going to yell at him.” | “因为他工作没做好,所以我一定会骂他的” |
[11:25] | Robert doesn’t talk like that. | 罗伯特不会这么说,你必须阻止德怀特 |
[11:26] | You have to stop Dwight from doing this. | |
[11:28] | He will not listen | 我试了,他不听 |
[11:30] | Did you actually try your hardest? | 你真的尽全力了吗? |
[11:32] | Yes. My pretty hardest | 是的,吃奶的力都用上了 |
[11:35] | Look, you haven’t dealt with him in a while, all right? | 听着,你有好一阵子没跟他打交道了好吧? |
[11:37] | He’s like Super Dwight | 他现在像是超级德怀特 |
[11:39] | It’s like he’s been bitten by a radioactive Dwight or something | 好像被带有放射性的德怀特还是什么咬到一样 |
[11:42] | Stanley, back me up | –斯坦利,帮我说两句 |
[11:43] | Don’t talk to me | –别和我说话 |
[11:45] | Stanley’s very upset that we’re leaving Florida | 斯坦利很不爽要离开佛罗里达 |
[11:46] | but he would back me up | 但是他同意我的话 |
[11:48] | If Dwight’s about to get fired, you have to tell him. | 如果德怀特要被炒鱿鱼的话,你得告诉他 |
[11:51] | Just get the words out, that’s all you can do. | 实话跟他说,这是你能做的 |
[11:53] | Okay. All right | 好吧 |
[11:56] | What’s a skinny guy like Toby know about cookies? | 托比这样的瘦子怎么会懂饼干? |
[11:59] | You can’t trust him to understand | 你不能指望他了解大只男士的渴望和需求 |
[12:00] | the wants and needs of the thick man | |
[12:02] | Maybe Toby from two years ago. | 也许两年前的托比还可以 |
[12:04] | Yeah That’s true | –对 –那是真的 |
[12:05] | If I have a question about my cookies at midnight | 如果我在半夜的时候有个关于饼干的问题 |
[12:08] | who am I going to call? | 我要打电话给谁? |
[12:09] | Darryl Toby’s probably in bed with some model. | 达瑞尔,托比可能在床上与模特销魂呢 |
[12:13] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | I’m not going to comment on my personal life | 我不想评论我的私生活 |
[12:16] | Look, I need this. Okay, your daughter is a pretty little girl. | 听着,这事我得做好,你女儿漂亮又可人 |
[12:20] | Let her go door to door | 可以让她挨家挨户去推销 |
[12:22] | You think people are going to buy cookies from my chubby daughter? | 你以为大家会像我那胖乎乎的女儿 |
[12:27] | Ooh | 买饼干吗? |
[12:28] | Baby, if you’re watching this you’re not chubby. You’re beautiful. | 宝贝,如果你在看这个,你可不胖 你是个小美女 |
[12:32] | Daddy’s just got to sell some cookies | 爸爸这么说只是要多卖些饼干 |
[12:35] | And we’re also going to exercise more It’s going to be fun. | 另外我们也要去多多运动 会很有意思的 |
[12:39] | Oh. You know what you have to do to decide? | 你知道要怎么样做决定吗? |
[12:41] | You need to make them do things for you and buy you things | 让他们为你做事情,买东西送给你 |
[12:43] | Or have them sing that song that the frog does in Looney Tunes. | 或者叫他们唱歌, 《乐一通》动画片里面那只青蛙唱的歌 |
[12:47] | Make them kiss each other | 让他们亲对方 |
[12:49] | Make them kiss me | 让他们亲我 |
[12:51] | Ew | |
[12:55] | Yes, this is, too, tan | 没错,我也是,晒黑了 |
[12:57] | This right here. No | –看这里 –不是 |
[12:58] | This is a tan spot. | 这是晒出来的斑点 |
[13:01] | I don’t buy it. And that is a freckle. That is not a tan, okay? | 我不相信,那是雀斑,不是晒出来的好吧? |
[13:04] | I’m going to have to inspect it in person when you get back here | 你回来之后我要亲自检查 |
[13:07] | I want you looking totally Puertorriquena when I see you. | 我们见面时想看到你有跟波多黎各人一样的黄金皮肤 |
[13:12] | Well, Andy, I’m not coming back | 安迪,我不回去了 |
[13:15] | What? | 什么? |
[13:16] | I have a job here. I work for an old lady. | 我在这里找到了份工作,为一个老太太打工 |
[13:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:22] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[13:24] | Yeah, that’s awesome That’s great | 很好,那真的很棒 |
[13:28] | Oh, baby, telephone | 哦,宝贝,打电话给我 |
[13:32] | And tell me I’m your own | 告诉我我属于你 |
[13:39] | Okay, this is tough because Darryl, | 真的很难抉择, |
[13:41] | you sang better and you danced better | 因为达瑞尔你唱得比较好,也跳得比较好 |
[13:43] | but Toby has that indescribable quality that makes a star. | 但是托比有那种无与伦比的明星气质 |
[13:49] | I think I’ve reached my decision | 我想我已经有答案了 |
[13:51] | I’ve decided that you guys are going to keep doing things for me. | 我决定,让你们俩继续为我做事情 |
[13:56] | No, no, no, no It’s not worth it | 不,不,这不值得 |
[13:59] | No | –不 |
[14:00] | No, it’s not worth it? That’s too bad | –不值得?那太可惜了 |
[14:02] | Because I was feeling particularly hungry this year. | 因为我今年觉得特别饿 |
[14:05] | Yeah, okay, so what? You buy 40 boxes? | 那又怎样?你会买四十盒吗? |
[14:08] | Hungrier | 不够 |
[14:10] | 50? | 五十? |
[14:11] | Hungrier | 再多些 |
[14:13] | You’re not talking triple digits? | 你不是想说… 三位数吧? |
[14:16] | Oh, yeah I’m talking triple digits | 没错,我说的就是三位数 |
[14:22] | Again | 再来一次 |
[14:24] | Hello, ma baby Hello, ma honey | 嗨,我的宝贝 嗨,我的甜心 |
[14:26] | Hello, ma ragtime gal | 嗨,我的欢乐女孩 |
[14:30] | It’s show time | –表演时刻到了 |
[14:31] | Dwight | –德怀特 |
[14:33] | You again? Gosh, I keep throwing you away you keep flying back | 又是你?天哪,你这人怎么甩也甩不掉? |
[14:36] | You’re like an Amish return stick | 你就像是一把回旋镖 |
[14:37] | Okay, great, listen listen to me. | 很好,听着,听我说 |
[14:39] | No, no, no, no | 别这样,我就说一句话,行吗? |
[14:40] | Will you just let me tell you one thing, please? | |
[14:42] | Yes, you may tell me one thing Great | –好的,你能说一句话 –很好 |
[14:43] | Wait, do you want to borrow money? Listen to me | –等下,你要借钱? –听我说 |
[14:45] | Robert is going to veto the Sabre store | 罗伯特要否决萨布尔商店 |
[14:47] | Jim, come on | –杰姆,得了吧 |
[14:48] | Dwight, he’s going to kill the store. Mmm-hmm. | –德怀特,他要关掉这间店 |
[14:49] | And then I’m pretty sure he’s going to fire you for it | 我很确定他会因此炒掉你 |
[14:52] | Wait he’s going to kill the store and he’s going to fire me? | 等下,他要关掉这间店 他还要把我炒鱿鱼? |
[14:56] | Yes | 是的 |
[14:58] | That’s two things | 那是两句话 |
[14:59] | Dwight, please Nice try, Jim. | –德怀特,拜托 –挺逼真的,杰姆 |
[15:00] | Your pranks have never worked in the past | 你的恶作剧从来没有成功过 |
[15:02] | and they’re not going to work today | 今天也是一样 |
[15:03] | Okay, first of all they’ve mostly worked so | 首先,大部分都成功了,所以… |
[15:05] | You know what? You might want to get to the airport. | 不如这样,你还是赶紧去机场 |
[15:06] | It’s going to take you a long time to get through security | 因为你带了那么多护肤品 |
[15:08] | with all those beauty products Bye | 过安检肯定要花很长时间,再见 |
[15:11] | Dwight, come on | 德怀特,别这样 |
[15:13] | Nothing is going to stop me That is the mark of a great man | 什么也不能阻止我 这就是伟大人物的特质 |
[15:16] | Unstoppability | 永不止步 |
[15:18] | Dunder Mifflin, the farm Mose, all those things vanish in my rearview mirror | 敦德米福林、农场、莫斯,所有这些 即将消逝在我的过往人生中 |
[15:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me I have a date with destiny | 容我失陪一下 |
[15:28] | And from what I hear she’s a | 我和命运有个约会 据我所知,她是位… |
[15:34] | Help! Help | 救命!救命! |
[15:36] | Gross, don’t lick my hand God, why is there so much saliva? | 恶心,不要舔我的手 你怎么这么多口水? |
[15:40] | All I had to do was think about pie | 我只要想想馅饼,我的口水就会泉涌而出 |
[15:41] | and my salivary glands did the rest. | |
[15:42] | Gross! What? What? What? What? | 真恶心!怎么?怎么了? |
[15:44] | Oh, God, Jim! Oh! My appendix | –哦,天,我的阑尾! |
[15:46] | I’m sorry | –对不起 |
[15:47] | My wound hasn’t healed yet. I’m so sorry I’m sorry. | –伤口还没愈合呢 –真的很抱歉 |
[15:49] | Oh, man. I’m so sorry I forgot. | –我的天哪 –对不起,我忘了 |
[15:51] | Are you all right? Are you okay? | 你还好吗?没事吧? |
[15:57] | Where the hell is he? I cannot do this without him | 他死哪去了?我一个人可做不来 |
[16:00] | He’s not picking up | 我不知道,他不接电话 |
[16:04] | Looks like Shnoot’s a no-show | 看来那笨蛋不会出现了 |
[16:06] | Guess he wasn’t vice prezzy material after all | 他不是当副总裁的料 |
[16:09] | But I am | 但我是 |
[16:11] | Put me in, babe | 让我上吧,宝贝 |
[16:13] | I’ve got the info down backwards, forwards and doggy style. | 这内容我倒背如流,滚瓜烂熟,我是你的人 |
[16:16] | I’m your man | |
[16:20] | Right. Let’s begin then | 好吧,让我们开始吧 |
[16:22] | Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce | 女士们,先生们,让我为你介绍 |
[16:24] | the vice president of Sabre Retail, Mister Todd Packer | 萨布尔零售部副总裁 托德帕克先生 |
[16:30] | What’s up? | 大家好 |
[16:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:42] | I’m just dealing with Erin’s stuff | 我在收拾艾琳的东西 |
[16:44] | since apparently she’s not coming back | 既然她不打算回来了 |
[16:46] | and she didn’t bother to tell anyone | 而且她谁也没说 |
[16:48] | We knew. Ryan told us | 我们都知道,莱恩跟我们说的 |
[16:51] | Ryan, why didn’t you tell me? | 莱恩,你怎么没跟我说? |
[16:52] | Thought you checked my Tumblr | 我以为你有看我的博客 |
[16:54] | You never update it | 你从来不更新的 |
[16:56] | Well, I updated it | 我已经更新了 |
[16:58] | Does anyone else think this is weird? | 没人觉得这很奇怪吗? |
[17:01] | Like, kind of uncool, actually? | 实在太不厚道了吧? |
[17:03] | To leave us without a receptionist? | 让我们连个前台接待都没有? |
[17:05] | We’ll find another receptionist | 我们再找一个接待员,又不是什么难事 |
[17:06] | I mean, that’s easy We’ll be fine | |
[17:13] | What are you doing? I’m just trying to. | –你在干什么? –我在试着… |
[17:15] | Get up. Get up | –起来,站起来 |
[17:17] | Okay. Okay | –好吧,好吧 |
[17:18] | All right? I’m not going to let you by. | 够了吧?我不会让你过去的 |
[17:20] | Then you know what? I’m going to just have to run right through you | 那走着瞧,我会直接从你身上穿过去 |
[17:23] | Okay What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛? |
[17:26] | Are you really revving up? You know that doesn’t work | 这是在助跑吗?你知道没用的 |
[17:29] | Jackie Chan | 成龙来了! |
[17:33] | Go | –开始 |
[17:34] | Hi, this is Alex. | –你好,我是阿历克斯 |
[17:36] | And this is Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[17:38] | “Kevin can’t come to the phone right now because he’s busy with us.” | 凯文现在没法接电话,因为他跟我们忙着呢 |
[17:42] | Perfect | 太好了,现在大家都知道我整天都跟辣妹混在一起 |
[17:43] | Now people will think I’m doing hot girls all day | |
[17:46] | They might think we’re drag queens | 我不知道,哥们,他们可能认为我们是伪娘 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I don’t know why you picked names that were also guys’ names | 而且我不懂为啥你选男女通用的名字 |
[17:51] | Okay, now who do I ride to the kitchen like a pony? | 好了,现在你们谁当小马让我骑去厨房? |
[17:54] | Don’t make me be your pony, Kevin. | 别让我当你的小马,凯文 |
[17:56] | Forget it, man | 算了吧 |
[17:57] | What do you mean? I’m out. So is Toby. | –什么意思? –我不玩了,托比也是 |
[18:00] | This may be wrong but there’s a limit | 这也许不明智,但是为孩子牺牲也有个限度 |
[18:02] | to what I will do for my child. | |
[18:04] | Yeah. I have my dignity, too | 没错,我也有自己的尊严 |
[18:07] | another man’s horsey | 我拒绝再次当别人的小马 |
[18:10] | No, guys, stop! You have to sell me cookies | 不,伙计们,停下来! 你们还得把饼干卖给我呢! |
[18:14] | I’ll do anything | 我做什么都愿意 |
[18:16] | Hello, my baby Hello, my honey | 嗨,我的宝贝 嗨,我的甜心 |
[18:18] | I’m even going to kiss Meredith | 我甚至愿意亲梅瑞狄斯 |
[18:25] | Mmm | |
[18:27] | That’s so good | 这还挺爽的 |
[18:32] | What are you doing? No, no, no, no! | 你做什么?不,不行! |
[18:33] | This ends now This is dangerous. | –一切都结束了! –这太危险了 |
[18:36] | Thunder slam | –大抱摔! |
[18:37] | No | –不! |
[18:44] | Anything else you need to talk about? | 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[18:46] | Nope. That was it | 没,没事了 |
[18:55] | Once again, it’s show time | 好戏重新登场 |
[19:01] | What baffles me is how you could take a perfectly good idea | 让我困惑的是,这么个绝世好点子 |
[19:06] | which the great Jo Bennett rightfully signed off on | 连伟大的乔本内特本人都全力支持 |
[19:09] | and then, utterly botch it in execution | 会被你搞得一塌糊涂呢 |
[19:13] | If I may speak to that | 容我说句话 |
[19:14] | I have only been vice president | 我担任这个项目的副总裁也才半个小时 |
[19:16] | of this project for the last half-hour | |
[19:18] | so the man you want is Dwight Schrute. | 要怪的话,你就妖怪德怀特舒特 |
[19:20] | I don’t see Dwight | 我没看到德怀特 |
[19:22] | He clearly had the infinite wisdom | 很显然,他足够聪明 |
[19:24] | to stay as far away from this clown show as possible. | 知道要远离这个小丑闹剧 |
[19:27] | Whatever you do, do not blame Todd Packer | 不管怎么样,不要怪托德帕克 |
[19:33] | It is not his fault | 这不是他的错 |
[19:36] | Blame his upbringing His parents | 责怪他的父母,没有给予良好教育 |
[19:39] | The society that would mold this idiotic creature | 责怪这个社会,制造出这种蠢货 |
[19:42] | Fire the employee, yes | 开除员工,可以 |
[19:45] | But not the man | 但别开除这个人 |
[19:47] | You may not cancel his soul | 你们不能否认他的灵魂 |
[19:50] | That was never on the table. | 我从没有考虑过 |
[19:52] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[19:54] | She’s the queen of the whole frigging magilla. | 她才是该死的幕后主谋 |
[19:56] | And yet, Todd, it’s you who’s fired | 但托德,你被开除了 |
[19:59] | Wait, I can’t get fired I’m an institution. | 你不能开除我,我是元老 |
[20:02] | Company for 20 years | 我在这个公司呆了二十年 你们有多少人比我资格老? |
[20:04] | How many of you have been here that long? Huh? | 斯克兰顿 商业区 |
[20:27] | Hey, hey, they’re back | 嘿,他们回来了 |
[20:31] | Hi! Oh, my gosh! Look at you guys | 嗨,天哪,看看你们 |
[20:33] | Dwight, what are you doing here? | 德怀特,你怎么回来了? |
[20:35] | I thought you were supposed to be in Florida | 你不是说要留在佛罗里达吗? |
[20:36] | Yeah, the crazy thing about that is, um… | 这件事挺疯狂的,那个… |
[20:39] | Wow, you look great. Did you lose some weight? | 你看起来美极了,是不是变瘦了? |
[20:41] | Thank you. For someone who actually noticed this | 谢谢,终于有人注意到了 |
[20:44] | no, I didn’t lose weight but I started using my makeup | 我没有变瘦,但我开始使用化妆品 |
[20:46] | to contour my face to look skinnier. | 让我的脸看起来瘦一些,其实我还胖了两公斤 |
[20:48] | I actually put on five pounds | |
[20:50] | Hey, good to have you back | –很高兴你回来 |
[20:52] | Good to be back | –回来感觉真好 |
[20:56] | Hey, stranger | Hey –嘿,陌生人 –嘿 |
[20:58] | Oh, I missed you I missed you. | –我想你 |
[21:03] | Oh | –我也想你 |
[21:08] | I’m going to Florida to get Erin. | 我要去佛罗里达找艾琳 |
[21:15] | Forgot to turn off my email It’s crazy, right? | 忘了把电邮关掉 |
[21:18] | It’s just when she said she was leaving | 很疯狂吧?只是她说要离开 |
[21:19] | “You’re about to close four tabs, | 我感觉所有… |
[21:21] | “are you sure you want to continue?’ | “你即将关闭四个窗口,确定要继续吗?” |
[21:23] | Yes, I am sure | 是的,我确定 |
[21:26] | Ah! Slow computer | 电脑好慢 |