时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | It won’t be long now. | 要不了多久了 |
[00:33] | She had a tremendous innings. | 她承受了太多痛苦 |
[00:35] | At least she’s comfortable. | 至少她现在很舒服 |
[00:37] | Yeah, there are worse ways to go. | 还有比这惨的呢 |
[00:39] | – Well, this is it. – You’re telling me! | -没错 -还用你说 |
[00:40] | You can say that again. | 没错 |
[00:42] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[00:44] | I think it’s happening. | 要开始了 |
[00:46] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[00:56] | I think she’s going. | 她要走了 |
[00:58] | Oh, I do hope she stays. | 她能留下来就好了 |
[01:00] | Tenner says she stays. | 我赌十块她会留下来 |
[01:03] | – Deal. – I can’t see anything. Can you lift me up a bit? | -成交 -我看不见了 能不能抬高一点 |
[01:07] | Oh, not this again. | 又来了 |
[01:10] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:11] | I am the ghost of your great-grandmother. | 我是你曾祖母的鬼魂 |
[01:14] | We are those poor spirits who dwell on, | 我们是因为一些未知的原因 |
[01:17] | compelled for reasons unknown… | 被困于此的鬼魂 |
[01:20] | Ah, she’s gone. | 她走了 |
[01:22] | – Lucky cow. – Good on her, actually. | -真走运 -真幸福 |
[01:24] | What’s going on? All I can see is shoes. | 怎么回事 我只能看见你们的鞋 |
[01:26] | – You owe me ten. – Oh, no, no. | -你欠我十块 -不不 |
[01:28] | If you listened to what I actually said… | 如果你有听完我说的 |
[01:29] | Oh, don’t start. | 别说了 |
[01:30] | Guys, if you please! | 别吵了 |
[01:32] | Perhaps one of us should say a few words. | 来个人说点什么吧 |
[01:35] | Yes, I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[01:39] | Bagsie her room. | 她的屋我要了 |
[01:41] | Oh, she’s only just died. | 她刚刚才过世 |
[01:44] | Well, I’ll wait until they’ve taken her away, of course. | 我肯定会等到她被接走以后啊 |
[01:47] | She was the last Button of Button House. | 她是巴顿庄园的最后一位主人 |
[01:50] | The final Button died today. | 今天最后一位巴顿也死了 |
[01:53] | Though, where she goes, we cannot say. | 虽然我们不知她魂归何处 |
[01:56] | Oh, he’s off again. | 他又开始了 |
[01:58] | – It seems but only yesterday… – Hey, come on. | -一切恍如隔日 -拜托 |
[02:01] | Don’t go without me. Oh, stupid body. | 别丢下我 愚蠢的身体 |
[02:03] | Her life, twas like… | 她的一生 就像 |
[02:06] | ..a play. | 一出话剧 |
[02:08] | But with no children of her own, | 但她没有子女 |
[02:11] | who then will come to call this home? | 谁来继承这个房子呢 |
[02:18] | Well, it’s bigger than the place we’re renting. | 这比我们租的房子要大 |
[02:20] | And slightly over budget, but… | 也有点超预算了 |
[02:22] | Does it have a garden? | 有花园吗 |
[02:23] | No, but the downstairs flat’s got one you can look at. | 没有 不过楼下的公寓有 你们可以看 |
[02:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:28] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[02:30] | Hello, Clasey Hughes Estate. | 您好 克拉西·休斯房产中介 |
[02:34] | Nice view of the street. | 街上景色不错啊 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:37] | “Buddy’s Fish ‘n’ Pizza.” | “哥俩好炸鱼&披萨” |
[02:41] | Well, we do like both those things. | 这俩我们都喜欢 |
[02:46] | – It’s rubbish, isn’t it? – Yep. | -这就是垃圾 是吧 -嗯 |
[02:47] | – It’s so bad. – It’s awful. | -太烂了 -太糟糕了 |
[02:49] | And I hate it. | 我很不喜欢 |
[02:50] | – Sorry. – Nah, fair enough. | -抱歉 -没事 很正常 |
[02:53] | I wouldn’t want to live here either. | 我也不想住在这里 |
[02:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:58] | Hello, is that Alison Cooper? | 喂 是艾莉森·库珀吗 |
[03:00] | – Speaking. – I’m calling about a house. | -是我 -我想谈谈一栋房子 |
[03:03] | We’re only looking at flats. We can’t afford to buy a house. | 我们只看公寓 买不起房子 |
[03:05] | This one’s not for sale. | 这房子不卖 |
[03:07] | Then why are you calling? | 那你打什么电话 |
[03:08] | God, I hate estate agents. | 天啊 我真讨厌房产中介 |
[03:11] | Apart from the good ones like you. | 除了你这么好的 |
[03:14] | Yep? | 喂 |
[03:16] | Sorry, I think we’ve got off on the wrong foot. | 抱歉 我们可能有点误会 |
[03:19] | I’m a solicitor at Worthing, Cole and Simons, and I’m calling | 我是沃辛 科尔和西蒙斯的律师 |
[03:23] | to inform you that you have in fact inherited a house. | 我打电话来是想通知你 你有个房子要继承 |
[03:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:46] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[03:51] | That’s you in the corner there. | 你在这个角 |
[03:54] | So, she was like my step-great auntie? | 所以她是我的继姑奶 |
[03:58] | There’s no real term for what you are, | 其实你没什么名分 |
[04:00] | but she sadly had no direct relatives and so you’re the only one. | 但很遗憾 她除了你没有别的亲人了 |
[04:05] | I feel like I’m in the head master’s office. | 我像在校长办公室一样 |
[04:08] | I put a pussy willow in Daniel Bellingham’s ear, | 我把褪色柳弄到丹尼尔·贝林厄姆的耳朵里了 |
[04:11] | and he tried to get it out and just pushed it further in. | 他想弄出来却顶得更深了 |
[04:13] | He had to go to the doctors. | 最后只能去看医生了 |
[04:14] | It wasn’t A&E or anything, it was just… | 去的不是急诊室 只是 |
[04:16] | He’s fine now. He’s a pastry chef. | 他没事了 他现在是糕点厨师 |
[04:20] | These look nice. | 这看起来不错啊 |
[04:22] | That’s potpourri. | 这是干花 |
[04:27] | Was she old? | 她老吗 |
[04:28] | She was 99. | 去世时99岁 |
[04:29] | Oh, so close. | 就差一点 |
[04:31] | And there she is. | 这就是她 |
[04:33] | Lady Heather Button. | 海瑟·巴顿女爵 |
[04:35] | The Buttons go back a long way. | 巴顿家族历史渊源 |
[04:37] | Lady? | 女爵 |
[04:39] | Does that mean I’m a lady? | 这是不是意味着我也是女爵 |
[04:40] | OK, I know I’m a lady, but, like, a lady lady? | 我知道我是淑女 我是说女爵 |
[04:44] | Like, Lady Gaga. No, no… | 就像嘎嘎小姐 不 |
[04:46] | It’s not this house, is it? | 不会是这个房子吧 |
[04:48] | As a matter of fact, it is. | 其实就是这个 |
[04:50] | Button House. | 巴顿庄园 |
[04:52] | No. | 不 |
[04:53] | Now, obviously, it can take several years to find a buyer | 很明显这个房子几年内很难找到买家 |
[04:57] | and close the sale… | 来卖掉 |
[05:00] | Luxury hotel chains, that sort of thing. | 豪华连锁酒店集团之类的 |
[05:09] | – What if we keep it? – Yes. That is a great idea. | -我们要是不卖呢 -好主意啊 |
[05:12] | The house is in a state of some disrepair. | 这个房子年久失修 |
[05:15] | We were looking for a bit of a project anyway | 反正我们也想找点事做 |
[05:17] | and I retiled the bit behind the sink in our last flat, so… | 我才把公寓水槽后面重砌了 |
[05:20] | – The splashback? – Is it? | -防溅板吗 -是吗 |
[05:22] | I’m not sure this falls into the category of DIY. | 这算不上自己装修吧 |
[05:26] | You should at least have a survey done before… | 你们起码做个调查再 |
[05:28] | I just feel like it would be better to keep it in the family. | 我就是觉得还是留着比较好 |
[05:31] | I think, actually, that’s what she would have wanted. | 我觉得这也是她所希望的 |
[05:34] | – Aunt Helen. – Heather. | -海伦姑奶 -海瑟 |
[05:35] | – Heather. – And if it can make money for some hotel chain, | -海瑟 -如果这能变成连锁酒店 |
[05:38] | then why not make it work for us? | 还不如让我们俩来经营 |
[05:39] | – We could give up our jobs. – Yes. | -我们可以辞职 -是的 |
[05:41] | We could do this full time. | 全职经营 |
[05:41] | OK, yes. | 是的 |
[05:43] | Can we keep it? If we want to? | 我们想留下 可以吗 |
[05:45] | Well, it is your house. | 这毕竟是你的房子 |
[05:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:58] | Look what the cat’s dragged in. | 看看谁来了 |
[05:59] | Down here. | 这边 |
[06:01] | You’re warm. | 近了 |
[06:02] | Getting warmer. | 更近了 |
[06:03] | You’re boiling. | 到了 |
[06:05] | No. Cold… Getting cold. | 不 远了 更远了 |
[06:07] | Down here! You deaf… | 这里 聋子 |
[06:09] | Well, I’ve got the ears, haven’t I? | 我有耳朵吧 |
[06:14] | Little guy… | 小人 |
[06:16] | – Pawn. – Prawn… | -卒 -卒 |
[06:18] | Go dooka, dooka. | 这里 这里 |
[06:20] | – But that’s… – Checkmate. | -但这是 -将死 |
[06:23] | Fine. Best of 20. | 好吧 20局11胜 |
[06:25] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[06:27] | Ideally, | 理想状态 |
[06:28] | you want it about five potatoes high. | 大概是五个土豆高 |
[06:32] | This one’s going to have mud on it, | 这上面有泥 |
[06:34] | but you don’t have to have mud on it. | 但上面不需要有泥 |
[06:36] | This is the tip. | 这是尖端 |
[06:38] | We insert the tip into the split. | 我们把尖端插入小口子 |
[06:45] | Then repeat the process until you be done. | 然后重复这个过程直到完成 |
[06:51] | Right, lovely talk of the day from Mary today. | 今天玛丽讲的很有意思 |
[06:55] | I think I can safely say if we had any wicker, | 我觉得如果我们有柳条 |
[06:57] | or indeed we could touch anything, | 或者可以碰到东西 |
[06:59] | we could all make a pretty rad-looking basket. | 就可以做一个漂亮的篮子了 |
[07:01] | Maybe next week, please, | 下周吧 |
[07:02] | we’d all be very interested to hear about the trial. | 我们都想听听审判的故事 |
[07:04] | The witch trial… | 女巫审判 |
[07:08] | Too soon? | 玩笑开早了 |
[07:09] | When you’re ready. | 那等你们准备好的吧 |
[07:10] | So, tomorrow is food club! | 明天是美食俱乐部 |
[07:13] | When Kitty will be telling us all about the first time | 基蒂要跟我们说说 |
[07:16] | – she ate an egg. – I actually didn’t like it. | -她第一次吃鸡蛋的故事 -我其实并不喜欢 |
[07:18] | All right, Kitty. Well, save it for tomorrow, please. | 基蒂 请留到明天说吧 |
[07:21] | Give us something look forward to. | 让我们期待一下 |
[07:23] | And then on Wednesday, Julian has volunteered to make a speech. | 然后周三 朱利安想做演讲的 |
[07:27] | Yes, my by-election victory speech. ’91. | 是的 我91年的补选获胜演讲 |
[07:30] | Very inspiring, very long and a few smutty jokes | 很鼓舞人心 而且很长 我加了些黄段子 |
[07:34] | to keep it light. | 来调剂一下 |
[07:34] | Oh, God. Spare me. | 天哪 饶了我吧 |
[07:36] | Right, that’s it. | 没了是吧 |
[07:38] | Pat, sit down. | 帕特 坐下 |
[07:39] | Right, AOB? Any other business? | 还有别的事吗 |
[07:42] | Well, I have got something, actually. | 其实我有事要说 |
[07:43] | Now, ever since I moved rooms, | 自从我搬了房间 |
[07:46] | I’ve been woken every night by you, | 每晚都被你们吵醒 |
[07:48] | Fanny, screaming like a mad person. | 范妮叫得跟疯了一样 |
[07:50] | Well, I don’t think I do! | 我没有啊 |
[07:57] | I always thought that was an owl. | 我一直认为那是只猫头鹰呢 |
[07:59] | An owl? | 猫头鹰 |
[08:00] | Do you know what an owl sounds like? | 你知道猫头鹰的声音吗 |
[08:01] | Well, now, I don’t think so. | 我应该是不知道了 |
[08:03] | It has got to stop! | 这必须停止 |
[08:04] | Look, this is my house and I shall do what I like. | 这是我的房子 我想怎样就怎样 |
[08:08] | It was mine first. | 它先是我的 |
[08:09] | No, that’s the land, not the house. | 不 土地是你的 不是房子 |
[08:12] | Well, I wish you would all hush. | 都安静 |
[08:14] | I cannot do my work with all this agitation. | 你们这么吵 我无法工作 |
[08:17] | Work? You haven’t done a day’s work in your life, or death. | 工作 你死前死后都没工作过啊 |
[08:21] | He’s an artist. | 他是个艺术家 |
[08:23] | He’s ahead of his time. | 领先于时代 |
[08:24] | Oh, he can’t still be ahead of his time, Kitty. | 基蒂 他现在超前不了了 |
[08:26] | Guys, please! | 伙计们 拜托 |
[08:28] | Why don’t you just go back to your old room in the east wing? | 你为什么不住回东厢的旧房间呢 |
[08:31] | I don’t see why I should. | 凭什么 |
[08:32] | I wanted the garden view. Now, as ranking officer… | 我想看花园的景色 作为高级官员 |
[08:34] | The garden view comes with the screaming woman. | 看花园的景色就得忍受尖叫的女人 |
[08:37] | You get used to it after 100 years. | 一百年后你就习惯了 |
[08:48] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[08:49] | You swap rooms. | 你们交换房间 |
[08:51] | You go up top, | 你住楼上 |
[08:53] | you come ground floor and no jumpy. | 你来一楼 就不用发神经跳楼了 |
[08:57] | Right. Well, that would suit me, I think. | 好吧 挺适合我的 |
[09:00] | Yeah, that could work. | 这样可以 |
[09:01] | Not just a pretty face. | 我可不光长得帅哦 |
[09:03] | Well, quite. | 可不 |
[09:21] | Splendid. | 太棒了 |
[09:39] | Fanny? | 范妮 |
[09:47] | What is it, Fanny? | 怎么了 范妮 |
[09:51] | George? | 乔治 |
[09:54] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 天啊 |
[09:57] | Throw yourself out of your own damned window. | 你从自己的窗户跳啊 |
[10:05] | *I’m bringing sexy back…* | *重回性感* |
[10:19] | *My life has been so overprotected.* | *我的生活被过度保护* |
[10:23] | I always get the timing wrong on that. | 时间老是抓不准 |
[10:25] | Hang on, hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[10:28] | I think this is it. | 应该就是这了 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[10:35] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[10:38] | It’s so strange. | 真奇怪 |
[10:40] | I feel like I know the place already. | 我感觉我来过这 |
[10:43] | This track, every tree. | 这条小路 每棵树 |
[10:47] | It’s like I’ve been here my whole life. | 感觉我一直生活在这里 |
[10:51] | Like it’s…home. | 有家的感觉 |
[10:54] | – This is the wrong one. – Yeah. | -不是这个 -嗯 |
[11:00] | This really is beyond the pale. | 真是太过分了 |
[11:01] | Oh, has it happened again? | 我又跳楼了 |
[11:03] | You went in my room, you said, “George”, | 你走进我的房间说 乔治 |
[11:05] | and then threw yourself out of the window. | 然后就从窗户跳下去了 |
[11:07] | Well, look, I don’t even realise I’m doing it. | 我都不知道有这回事 |
[11:09] | Perhaps there’s something deeply buried reason why you feel | 也许潜意识里你觉得 |
[11:12] | like you have to re-enact… | 必须重演 |
[11:14] | Maybe try jumping out of the window before bed, | 要不睡觉前跳窗户吧 |
[11:17] | get it out of the way. | 提前搞定 |
[11:17] | No, it’s not so much the jumping, it’s the screaming that’s annoying. | 跳楼不是问题 主要是尖叫太烦人了 |
[11:21] | Yes, that’s a compromise. | 要不妥协一下 |
[11:22] | Keep the jumping, but do it silently. | 可以继续跳 但要安静 |
[11:25] | Staying hush whilst falling from a height? | 从高处坠落时保持安静 |
[11:27] | Tush and flops. | 太扯了 |
[11:28] | Look, perhaps I scream because… | 也许我尖叫是因为 |
[11:32] | ..and I’ve never told anyone this, but… | 我没告诉过任何人 但是 |
[11:34] | It’s quite all right. We shan’t pry. | 没事 我们不逼你 |
[11:35] | It’s just that the night that I actually… | 其实我死的那晚 |
[11:37] | No, look, no screaming. | 不 不要尖叫 |
[11:39] | That’s all I ask. Is that reasonable? Good. | 这就是我的要求 合理吗 很好 |
[11:45] | Box. Move. | 盒子 移动 |
[11:47] | Wheel. | 轮子 |
[11:49] | – Motor car. – Car! | -汽车 -车 |
[11:52] | It’s like a blooming spaceship. | 像是一艘闪亮的宇宙飞船 |
[11:54] | Poor creatures must be lost. | 可怜人一定是迷路了 |
[12:00] | It’s Kim Wilde. | 那是金·怀德 |
[12:03] | Let me pluck out my eyes for never will I see such beauty again. | 我把眼睛挖了吧 因为再也见不到这样的美人了 |
[12:08] | Yes, he’d make a very fine soldier. | 是的 他会成为一名非常优秀的士兵 |
[12:22] | Shall we, Lady Alison? | 请吧 艾莉森女爵 |
[12:36] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[12:39] | This is 100% the most incredible moment of my life, | 这绝对是我一生中最不可思议的时刻 |
[12:44] | apart from my wedding. | 除了我的婚礼 |
[12:46] | And it’s all ours. | 这都是我们的 |
[12:48] | What did that girl just say? | 这女孩刚才说什么 |
[12:50] | She must be related to you. | 她肯定是你的亲戚 |
[12:52] | Like a niece, a great, great, great… | 就像侄女 曾曾曾侄女 |
[12:56] | No, no, no, no. She’s no niece of mine. | 不不不不 她不是我侄女 |
[12:58] | Look at her. She’s exposing her knees and she’s got a tattoo. | 看她膝盖都露出来了 身上还有文身 |
[13:02] | So, this is the library. | 这是图书馆 |
[13:04] | Does that mean we have to start reading books? | 这意味着我们得开始读书了吗 |
[13:05] | Philistine. | 庸人 |
[13:06] | It’ll be nice to have some new faces around. | 有新人来也不错啊 |
[13:08] | There’s enough faces already. | 这里人够多了 |
[13:10] | We have to fix up all the plasterwork. | 我们得把墙上的漆补一下 |
[13:13] | But need fix architrave. | 还要修一下额枋 |
[13:15] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:16] | – We could do every room in a different style. – Great idea. | -每个房间可以弄成不同的风格 -好主意 |
[13:18] | Over my dead body! | 除非从我的尸体上踏过去 |
[13:20] | – Wait… – I know. | -等等 -我知道 |
[13:22] | Ye olde worlde. | 古老风格 |
[13:25] | 1950s. | 五十年代 |
[13:28] | Club Tropicana. | 热带俱乐部 |
[13:30] | That’s fun. | 有趣 |
[13:32] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:34] | Well, they seem really nice. Let’s give them a chance. | 他们人不错啊 给他们一个机会吧 |
[13:37] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[13:38] | – What is that? – Is that a lake? | -那是什么 -湖吗 |
[13:40] | I hate it when that happens. | 我讨厌这样 |
[13:42] | It’s a lake. | 是湖啊 |
[13:43] | Well, there’s only two of them. Still plenty of room for us. | 他们只有两个人 还有很多房间呢 |
[13:46] | This is going to make one incredible hotel. | 这弄成酒店肯定非常棒 |
[13:52] | What is hotel? | 酒店是什么 |
[13:53] | Well, a hotel is… | 酒店是 |
[13:56] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[13:57] | I quite agree. | 完全同意 |
[13:58] | If we all approve the use of force to enable them to, | 如果我们都同意使用武力让他们 |
[14:01] | you know, not live any more. | 活不下去 |
[14:03] | Out of the question. That’s completely immoral. | 不可能 绝对不行 |
[14:05] | And it’s wrong. | 也是错误的 |
[14:06] | And if we do kill them, we could be stuck with them forever. | 如果真的杀了他们 我们就甩不掉他们了 |
[14:08] | Would that so bad? | 这很糟糕吗 |
[14:10] | She’s married, Thomas. Look at them. | 她结婚了 托马斯 看看他们 |
[14:12] | Why must I always be spurned? | 为什么我总是被拒 |
[14:14] | Couldn’t we all just live in the gatehouse? | 我们不能住门房吗 |
[14:16] | I’d rather kill them. | 我宁愿杀了他们 |
[14:17] | – Kill them. – Here, here. | -杀了他们 -没错 |
[14:19] | But that’s a crime. | 但那是犯罪 |
[14:21] | We’ll hang. | 我们会被吊死的 |
[14:24] | Dammit, Fanny! | 该死 范妮 |
[14:26] | We could always try… | 我们可以试试 |
[14:29] | Haunting? | 闹鬼啊 |
[14:32] | We’re ghosts. | 我们是鬼啊 |
[14:39] | Your tea, m’lady. | 您的茶 女爵 |
[14:41] | Thank you, Jeeves. | 谢谢 男仆 |
[14:45] | – Taste all right? – Why? | -味道还行吗 -怎么了 |
[14:47] | I couldn’t get any water in the kitchen | 厨房里没有水 |
[14:48] | and I couldn’t find the other kitchen, | 我又找不到别的厨房 |
[14:50] | so I ended up using the garden tap, | 所以我最后用了花园的水龙头 |
[14:51] | and then there’s no electric in the kitchen, | 厨房还没电 |
[14:52] | so I found a plug that works in the library. | 所以我在图书馆找到一个能用的插头 |
[14:55] | I don’t know if the water’s drinkable, | 我不知道水能不能喝 |
[14:56] | but I boiled it twice. | 但我煮了两遍 |
[14:58] | I love the sound of the country. | 我很喜欢乡下的声音 |
[15:01] | It’s in the room. | 就在房间里 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:04] | It must be nesting somewhere. | 肯定在某个地方筑巢了 |
[15:06] | Right, what’s first? | 那我们先干什么 |
[15:07] | The pipes? Electrics? | 管道 电力 |
[15:10] | Probably get the bird out the room. | 先把鸟弄出去吧 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:13] | Come on, then, pigeon. | 来吧 鸽子 |
[15:16] | Now, then. | 现在 |
[15:17] | Let’s have a look at some | 我们来看看 |
[15:18] | of the skills at our disposal, shall we? | 各自的技能 好吗 |
[15:20] | Now, we all know that Robin can do that thing with the lights. | 我们都知道罗宾可以对灯做那个 |
[15:22] | Will you please, Robin? | 可以吗 罗宾 |
[15:23] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[15:31] | Very good. | 很好 |
[15:32] | Yes, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[15:33] | When I pass through the livings, they smells burnings. | 我经过生物时 它们会有被火烧过的味道 |
[15:36] | Excellent. None of those are plural, but… | 非常好 这些都没有复数 但是 |
[15:38] | Tis a most noxious stink. | 非常难闻的气味 |
[15:41] | When I was alive… | 我活着的时候 |
[15:43] | Oh, here he goes. | 开始了 |
[15:44] | It was rumoured a little plague girl could often be heard singing | 有传言说经常在储藏室里听到 |
[15:49] | in the pantry. | 小瘟疫女孩唱歌 |
[15:51] | *Ring a ring o’ roses* | *敲响玫瑰的戒指* |
[15:55] | *A pocketful of posies* | *一袋花束* |
[15:59] | *A-tishoo* | *阿嚏* |
[16:01] | *A-tishoo* | *阿嚏* |
[16:02] | *We all fall down.* | *我们都倒下了* |
[16:06] | People find it scary apparently. | 人们觉得这很可怕 |
[16:10] | I can’t think why. | 真搞不懂为什么 |
[16:13] | Finally, we’re all aware of Julian’s extraordinary powers. | 最后 我们都知道朱利安的非凡能力 |
[16:16] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[16:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:21] | All right, all right, all right. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[16:22] | Just I need a little bit… | 我需要点 |
[16:23] | OK, here we go. | 好了 |
[16:24] | Right. | 嗯 |
[16:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:37] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[16:47] | – Extraordinary! – I’ve only tried it on cups, but, you know. | -太棒了 -我只在杯子上试过 |
[16:51] | Excellent. Well, with my leadership and your skills… | 太棒了 我的领导加上你们的技能 |
[16:55] | I believe we have everything we need | 我相信我们已经拥有所需的一切 |
[16:57] | to scare them out of their wits. | 来吓死他们了 |
[17:01] | The water’s gone cold. | 水变凉了 |
[17:02] | It’s so cold. | 太凉了 |
[17:04] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[17:07] | – Thomas? – What? | -托马斯 -怎么了 |
[17:09] | I wasn’t looking, and anyway, I couldn’t see anything. | 我没偷看 反正我什么也看不见 |
[17:12] | All right, mate. | 好吧 伙计 |
[17:13] | Is she coming out? | 她要出来了吗 |
[17:15] | Yes, I think she is. | 应该是的 |
[17:16] | She’s coming out! | 她要出来了 |
[17:19] | Stand to, everybody. | 大家站好 |
[17:20] | Prepare for action. | 准备行动 |
[17:21] | Good luck, everyone. | 祝大家好运 |
[17:22] | And remember, as long as you do your best… | 记住 只要尽力 |
[17:29] | – Finished? – Yes. | -没了 -嗯 |
[17:31] | Hot water’s stopped. | 热水停了 |
[17:34] | Go for Robin. | 罗宾开始 |
[17:43] | Man down. Right, cue Jemima. | 挂了一个 该杰迈玛了 |
[17:47] | *Ring a ring o’ roses…* | *敲响玫瑰的戒指* |
[17:50] | Yes! Got the speakers hooked up. | 太好了 扬声器接好了 |
[17:52] | Well, that’s the main thing. | 这是最重要的 |
[17:54] | Yes, please, Mary. | 玛丽来吧 |
[17:56] | I think your toast is burning. | 吐司好像烧焦了 |
[17:58] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[17:59] | – All on you now, Julian. Go for it! – Come on, Julian! | -全靠你了 朱利安 -朱利安 加油 |
[18:01] | – Come on, Julian! – Push it! | -快点 朱利安 -推下来 |
[18:07] | Come on, Julian! Come on, push it! | 快点 朱利安 快点 用力 |
[18:10] | Push it! Come on! | 推下来 加油 |
[18:13] | Come on! Push it! | 加油 推下来 |
[18:17] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[18:19] | It’s much bigger than a cup, so… | 这比杯子大得多 所以 |
[18:23] | Haunting’s hard, isn’t it? | 闹鬼很难啊 |
[18:24] | So, how did it go? | 进展如何 |
[18:27] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[18:31] | Right, well, I think the boiler is in… | 锅炉应该在 |
[18:36] | There? | 那里 |
[18:45] | After you. | 你先请 |
[19:12] | Sing something, make this less scary. | 唱首歌 不然太吓人了 |
[19:16] | *Don’t be scared* | *别害怕* |
[19:18] | *Don’t be scared* | *别害怕* |
[19:20] | *I’m not scared…* | *我不害怕* |
[19:22] | OK, you’re making it worse. | 还不如不唱 |
[19:24] | There’s another switch here. | 这里还有一个开关 |
[19:31] | I can fix this. | 我能搞定 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[19:35] | – Who are they? – I don’t know. | -他们是谁 -不知道 |
[19:37] | I’ll look it up on YouTube. | 我上油管查查 |
[19:39] | Mike, not everything can be learned from a YouTube tutorial. | 迈克 不是所有东西都能从油管教程学到的 |
[19:41] | You’d be surprised. I found a guide on how to tame an eagle. | 你肯定想不到 我还找到了一个驯鹰指南 |
[19:43] | Yeah, but that’s not… What, an actual eagle? | 但那不是 什么 真正的鹰吗 |
[19:47] | – Why would you need to know that? – I don’t know. | -你知道这个干嘛 -不知道 |
[19:49] | – Cool, though. – So cool. | -但很酷啊 -太酷了 |
[19:52] | Oi, don’t fiddle with that. Do you even know what that does? | 别乱动 你知道那是什么吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, it’s a thing for the thingy bob. | 是的 这是控制那啥的 |
[19:57] | It’s the valve for the filling loop. | 这是充液回路的阀门 |
[20:02] | – Fixed it. – No, you haven’t. | -修好了 -并没有 |
[20:04] | It’s just the pilot light. | 那只是指示灯 |
[20:05] | Do you think we need a new one? | 要换个新的吗 |
[20:06] | What? Get rid of old Betsy? | 什么 把老家伙换掉 |
[20:08] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:09] | Let’s see what the surveyor says next week. | 看看调查员下周来怎么说吧 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | – Ready? – What for? | -准备好了吗 -准备好什么 |
[20:17] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[20:20] | – I wasn’t ready. – Well, that was nice, anyway. | -我还没准备好 -这还挺好的 |
[20:23] | Yeah, come back soo… | 是啊 早点回来 |
[20:25] | Oh, they can’t hear me, can they? | 他们听不见我说话 是吗 |
[20:33] | They’re not warming up down here. | 下面不热 |
[20:35] | How’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[20:36] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[20:50] | There you are. | 在这啊 |
[20:54] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[20:57] | We’ll be overrun with people taunting us with their life. | 到时候很多人都会来打扰我们的生活 |
[21:04] | No, we’ll just try again. | 不 一次不成功 |
[21:06] | If at first you don’t succeed… | 就再试一次 |
[21:09] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[21:10] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[21:11] | We must prepare another charge. | 我们准备再次进攻 |
[21:13] | Hit them when they’re vulnerable. | 趁他们脆弱的时候攻击他们 |
[21:15] | We may have lost the battle, but the war is far from over. | 虽然输了一仗 但战争还远未结束 |
[21:30] | – Fanny’s early. – I’m right here. | -范妮这么早就叫了 -我在这呢 |
[21:32] | What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | It’s Kim Wilde! | 是金·怀德 |
[21:36] | Alison! | 艾丽森 |
[21:38] | Alison! | 艾丽森 |
[21:39] | Alison. | 艾丽森 |
[21:43] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[21:45] | Alison, can you hear me? | 艾莉森 你能听见我说话吗 |
[21:47] | Alison. | 艾丽森 |
[21:47] | Alison, I’m here. | 艾莉森 我在这儿 |
[21:48] | Can you hear me? Yeah? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[21:50] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[21:51] | Keep your eyes open. | 别闭眼 |
[21:52] | Alison, I’m here. | 艾莉森 我在这 |
[22:07] | Let me be absolutely clear. | 我说清楚 |
[22:09] | – Did you push her? – Well, now, | -你推她了吗 -好吧 |
[22:10] | the thing you have to understand is this… | 你们要搞清楚 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry, but it’s rather a yes or no question. | 抱歉 但你只要回答是或不是就行了 |
[22:15] | I took a decision to… | 我决定 |
[22:17] | Pushy or no pushy? | 推了还是没推 |
[22:19] | Robin, let me ask you this. You know, what was the context? | 罗宾 我问你 来龙去脉是怎样的 |
[22:21] | Answer the question, damn you! | 快回答问题 该死 |
[22:25] | Thomas, I’m trying to answer the question, | 托马斯 我想回答啊 |
[22:26] | if you’ll let me finish. | 你先让我说完 |
[22:27] | Now, look here. A sacrifice was made for the greater good. | 这是为了更大的利益作出的牺牲 |
[22:30] | We wanted her out of the house, didn’t we? | 我们想让她离开房子 不是吗 |
[22:32] | This has either killed her or scared her off. | 要么杀了她 要么把她吓跑 |
[22:34] | You don’t just do that to someone. | 不能这么做 |
[22:38] | What kind of coward would push a lady out of the window? | 什么样的懦夫会把女人推出窗外啊 |
[22:42] | Now, steady on, Fanny. | 别激动 范妮 |
[22:43] | No, I won’t, because I was pushed. | 不行 因为我就是被推下去的 |
[22:47] | You hear me? I was pushed. | 听见了吗 我就是被推下去的 |
[22:49] | And I have never told a soul. | 我没有告诉过任何人 |
[22:52] | It was my husband, George. | 是我丈夫 乔治 |
[22:54] | – I caught him upon the groundskeeper… – Good lord. | -我发现他在园丁身上 -天啊 |
[22:59] | With the butler on him. | 身上还有管家 |
[23:01] | – Like a sandwich? – A man-wich. | -就像三明治一样 -三男痔 |
[23:03] | – It’s actually known as a Moroccan tea party. – Guys! | -其实这叫摩洛哥茶会 -伙计们 |
[23:06] | Clearly, he didn’t trust me with his sordid little secret, | 很明显 他不信任我能保守他那肮脏的小秘密 |
[23:10] | so he just did away with me. | 所以他就除掉了我 |
[23:12] | But he was wrong, wasn’t he? He was very wrong. | 但他错了 不是吗 错得很离谱 |
[23:14] | Because I have kept it, haven’t I? | 因为我保守了秘密 不是吗 |
[23:18] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[23:19] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[23:21] | I mean, I did know that. | 其实我知道 |
[23:23] | – I watched all of that. – So did I. | -我都看到了 -我也是 |
[23:25] | I wish I had watched it. | 真可惜 我没看到 |
[23:26] | Well, Fanny. | 范妮 |
[23:30] | That must have been a terrible burden to bear | 默默承受这么多年 |
[23:32] | for all those years. | 你很不好受吧 |
[23:33] | Perhaps now that you’ve shared it, | 也许你分享了以后 |
[23:37] | you’ll be free of your nightly terrors. | 就能摆脱夜间恐惧了 |
[23:39] | Oh, do you suppose so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[23:42] | I’m sure of it. | 肯定的 |
[23:49] | Fanny! | 范妮 |
[23:52] | You see, Pat, what did I tell you? | 帕特 我说什么来着 |
[23:54] | That’s where talking gets you. | 说出来以后就这下场 |
[23:55] | – Nowhere! – It was silly of me to suggest it really. | -毫无用处 -我就不该提出来的 |
[23:58] | Lesson learnt. What shall we do? | 吸取教训了 我们该怎么办 |
[24:01] | I don’t know. I’m not going to spend eternity | 不知道 我不能以后 |
[24:03] | listening to that racket at the same time every night. | 每晚都在同一时间听她尖叫 |
[24:12] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试啊 |
[24:29] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[24:30] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[24:32] | – Good morning. – Good day. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[24:34] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[24:35] | Things can get back to normal around here. | 这里恢复正常了 |
[24:52] | Shift over. | 让让 |
[24:54] | Can’t I lie down? | 我不能躺吗 |
[24:55] | I’m so tired. | 我好累啊 |
[24:57] | Poor you. | 小可怜 |
[24:58] | It’s all right for you. | 你应该不累吧 |
[24:59] | You’ve been asleep for two weeks. | 你都睡两周了 |
[25:02] | It’s called a coma. | 这叫昏迷 |
[25:03] | Induced coma. | 诱发昏迷 |
[25:07] | You all right? | 可以吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:10] | I’m glad you didn’t die. | 还好你没死 |
[25:12] | Well, technically, I did for a bit. | 严格来说 我死了一会 |
[25:18] | Did I dream that house? | 我梦见那房子了吗 |
[25:21] | I feel like I dreamt it all. | 好像一切都是场梦 |
[25:26] | Have you had the survey back? | 调查结果拿回来了吗 |
[25:28] | No. No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[25:35] | Now, have her face the right way, | 让她的脸朝向正确的方向 |
[25:38] | you want the end with the milk there, | 有奶的那边 |
[25:40] | not the end for looking and chewing out of. | 不是有眼睛有嘴的那边 |
[25:43] | You want to take this finger and this finger, | 然后用这两根手指 |
[25:47] | gently but quickly, and that releases a big squirt of the stuff. | 轻快地挤出大量的物质 |
[25:51] | – Good Lord. – Chuck some of the muck out. | -天啊 -把脏的东西滤掉 |
[25:53] | So, you can check then if the milk be smooth and white, | 就可以检查牛奶是白皙光滑 |
[25:56] | not beige and lumpy. | 还是米色块状了 |
[25:59] | Oh, my goodness. They’re coming back! | 天哪 他们回来了 |
[26:01] | What? | 什么 |
[26:03] | Right, so you know how I said the survey hadn’t come back? | 我之前说调查结果还没出来 |
[26:07] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[26:09] | What did it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[26:10] | How does she seem? Is it she OK? | 她看起来怎么样 她还好吗 |
[26:12] | I don’t know, they’re not getting out of the carriage. | 我不知道 他们还没下车 |
[26:15] | Well, there’s good news and bad news. | 好消息坏消息都有 |
[26:17] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好的 |
[26:18] | Well… | 好 |
[26:19] | Give me the good news… | 告诉我好消息 |
[26:20] | The bad news is that the repairs are extensive, | 坏消息是要修的地方很多 |
[26:22] | like, big structural stuff, | 涉及大型结构的问题 |
[26:23] | plumbing, electrics, can’t even begin to renovate | 水管 电力 没有大量现金 |
[26:26] | this place without a huge amount of cash to do those things. | 是装修不了的 |
[26:31] | – OK. Yeah… – So, the good news is I took out a loan! | -好的 -好消息是我借了一笔钱 |
[26:34] | – What? – Yeah. I took out a loan. | -什么 -没错 我贷了一个款 |
[26:35] | Some loans. Paid some deposits. | 一些款 付了些定金 |
[26:37] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[26:39] | Because I didn’t want you to worry. | 因为我不想让你担心 |
[26:41] | This is your dream, right? | 这是你的梦想 对吧 |
[26:43] | I’m going to do everything I can to make it come true. | 我要尽我所能使它成真 |
[26:47] | Oh, they’re already here. | 他们已经到了 |
[26:49] | Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[26:55] | All right, mate. | 伙计 |
[26:55] | – How you doing? – Terry. | -你好啊 -我叫特里 |
[27:01] | So, we’re going to inspect the site, make it safe. | 我们要检查房屋 确保安全 |
[27:03] | Everyone has to wear one of these for now. | 现在每个人都得戴这个 |
[27:05] | Insurance reasons mainly, but, well, you just should. | 主要是为保险起见 但是你们应该戴 |
[27:10] | – Cool. – Cracking on, then. | -好 -那我们开始了 |
[27:14] | Exciting, isn’t it? | 很激动吧 |
[27:15] | Why don’t you go and have a lie down | 你去躺会吧 |
[27:16] | and I’ll grab your bags, yeah? | 我帮你拿包 好吗 |
[27:24] | You should be wearing a hard hat. | 你应该戴个安全帽 |
[27:30] | Button House reduced to a tawdry boarding house. | 巴顿庄园变成了俗气的旅馆 |
[27:35] | What will become of us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[27:36] | Oh, she spoke to me, she spoke to me, she saw me, | 她和我说话了 她看得到我 |
[27:39] | – she spoke to me. – What? What the devil are you talking about? | -她和我说话了 -什么 你在说什么 |
[27:46] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[27:48] | I thought you were getting some rest. | 我以为你在休息呢 |
[27:51] | No turning back now. | 现在回不了头了 |
[27:53] | – What if we made a mistake? – What? | -如果我们犯错了怎么办 -什么 |
[27:54] | What if this was a bad idea and we should have just sold it? | 如果这是个坏主意 我们应该把它卖掉呢 |
[27:57] | Don’t say that. This is a great idea. | 别这么说 这是个好主意 |
[27:59] | It’s going to take a lot of work, but we can do it. | 工程量是不小 但我们可以的 |
[28:03] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[28:04] | You’re terrified, and I get it. | 你很害怕 我明白 |
[28:06] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[28:09] | I get it. I’m scared too. | 我明白 我也害怕 |
[28:11] | This house and what we’re doing, | 这房子 以及这些装修 |
[28:13] | it’s a huge challenge and who knows | 都是巨大的挑战 |
[28:14] | what we’re going to have to deal with on the way? | 谁知道在这过程中我们还会碰到什么 |
[28:17] | But, in the end, we’ve got each other. | 但到头来 我们还有彼此啊 |
[28:19] | It’s just us in this big old house. | 这座大古宅里只有咱俩 |
[28:20] | There’s nothing to be scared of, is there? | 没什么好害怕的 不是吗 |