时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Good morning, patrol! | 早上好 巡逻队 |
[00:07] | Good morning, Skipper! | 早上好 队长 |
[00:09] | Welcome to day one, activity A, | 今天是第一天 活动A |
[00:10] | 1984年 | |
[00:12] | and A is for archery! | A代表箭术 |
[00:15] | – Yes! – OK. | -棒 -好了 |
[00:16] | We’ll all get a chance to shoot at the target | 我们都有机会射靶子 |
[00:19] | but, before we do, | 但开始之前 |
[00:20] | I just need to run through some do’s and do nots. | 我需要讲一遍注意事项 |
[00:23] | There you go, Frank, pass that down. | 给你 弗兰克 传一下 |
[00:24] | Alexander, you take the bow. | 亚历山大 你拿着弓 |
[00:26] | Pass it down, get used to the feel of it. | 传一下 习惯下它的感觉 |
[00:28] | It may surprise some of you to know that most accidents happen | 也许你们会惊讶 大多数事故都会发生于 |
[00:31] | after the arrows have hit the target. | 箭射中目标后 |
[00:34] | Boys run down the range and can easily trip up, | 孩子们跑下靶场 很容易绊倒 |
[00:36] | so safety rule number one is no… | 所以安全规则第一条是不要… |
[00:45] | I… | 我 |
[00:46] | That’s gone through, that. Clean through. | 穿过去了 一箭穿透 |
[00:51] | I’m panicking. Right. | 我很恐慌 好吧 |
[00:54] | Who can drive? | 谁会开车 |
[00:56] | We might need one of you to drive. | 可能需要你们来开车 |
[00:58] | No, that’s a silly idea. | 不 想法太蠢 |
[00:59] | Don’t look at me, kids. Make a path! | 别看我了 孩子们 让一让 |
[01:01] | You don’t want to see this in your dreams. | 你们可不想做噩梦 |
[01:03] | Someone call Carol, please! | 谁给卡萝尔打个电话吧 |
[01:05] | You’ve got to go to the New Forest next week. That’s out. | 下周你们得去新森林 就这样了 |
[01:08] | Oh, it’s cold, innit? | 好冷啊 |
[01:19] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[01:57] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[02:14] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:16] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[02:18] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[02:20] | Morning, handsome. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[02:23] | Listen… | 你听 |
[02:27] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么也听不见 |
[02:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:31] | The builders haven’t arrived yet. | 建筑工还没到 |
[02:34] | That pigeon isn’t in here. | 鸽子也不在 |
[02:37] | We’re all alone. | 只有你我 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | Are you sure we’re alone? | 你确定只有你我 |
[02:49] | Mike, there are no ghosts in here. | 迈克 这里没有鬼 |
[02:51] | It’s freaking me out that you can see them… | 你能看到鬼真让我抓狂 |
[02:53] | Mike, Mike, Mike… We are alone. | 迈克 迈克 只有你我 |
[03:02] | Get out! | 出去 |
[03:05] | – There’s one in here now, isn’t there? – Yeah, just… | -有只鬼在 对吧 -嗯 就… |
[03:15] | Are we ever alone? | 我们能清静一会吗 |
[03:18] | Castle Man, he go de-da-ka, de-da-ka! | 城堡人 走这里 这里 |
[03:24] | You go. | 该你了 |
[03:29] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:32] | Funny hat dude, he… | 滑稽帽哥们 他 |
[03:42] | What’s all this commotion? | 怎么乱糟糟的 |
[03:50] | Unacceptable! | 无法忍受 |
[03:52] | Emergency meeting! | 紧急会议 |
[03:55] | Now, it’s clear that this new enemy, these builders, | 显而易见 新敌人 这些建筑工 |
[03:59] | are deep in our territory. | 已经深入我们地盘 |
[04:01] | It’s an occupation. | 这是一种侵占 |
[04:03] | We shall fight on the beaches. | 我们将在海滩作战 |
[04:06] | – We shall fight….. – On the landing? | -我们将作战 -在楼梯平台上 |
[04:08] | Yes, all right. Don’t be glib. | 是的 别耍贫嘴 |
[04:10] | But how do we fight? | 但我们该如何战斗 |
[04:11] | We have no rocks, no sticks, no bears. | 我们没岩石 没棍子 没有熊 |
[04:15] | Bears? | 熊 |
[04:18] | Oh, yes, very good, Thomas. We’ll just sigh at them. | 非常好 托马斯 我们朝他们叹息就行了 |
[04:21] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你们不明白 是吗 |
[04:23] | Almost certainly not. | 差不多吧 |
[04:24] | She does not comprehend the profundity of my feelings for her. | 她不理解我对她的深情 |
[04:28] | Thomas in big love with Kim Wilde. | 托马斯深爱着金·怀德 |
[04:30] | Kim Wi…? Alison? | 金·怀… 艾莉森 |
[04:32] | He’s got the hots for Alison! | 他喜欢艾莉森 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s far more complicated than that, damn your eyes! | 比这复杂得多 什么眼神 |
[04:36] | I am attempting to compose a poem | 我想写一首诗 |
[04:38] | of such intricate beauty to reflect the way I feel. | 用如此错综复杂的美来反映我的感受 |
[04:41] | I cannot be expected to plot with you halfwits | 我无法一边跟你们这群白痴密谋 |
[04:44] | and work on my art! | 一边创作 |
[04:49] | You can’t just appear like that, not when we’re in bed. | 我们在床上时 你不能就这么冒出来 |
[04:52] | – Were you and Mike making a baby? – Er, what? No! No. | -你跟迈克在造人吗 -什么 没有 |
[04:55] | I mean, I was hoping we’d get in a bit of practice, but… | 我希望我们能多实践 但是 |
[04:57] | – Practice? – You know, getting jiggy with it. | -实践 -你懂的 很享受的 |
[05:01] | – How’s-your-father? – He’s dead, I think. | -你父亲怎么样[性交] -他死了吧 |
[05:04] | You don’t know what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不知道我在说什么 是吧 |
[05:05] | I thought babies were made when you pressed ears together. | 我以为你们耳朵贴一起时就有孩子了 |
[05:08] | Oh, no! Who told you that? | 不是 谁告诉你的 |
[05:10] | My sister. How do you make a baby? | 我姐 你们怎么生孩子 |
[05:13] | Well… OK. So, when a man and a woman | 这个嘛 当一个男人和一个女人 |
[05:17] | love each other very, very much… | 彼此相爱 非常相爱 |
[05:19] | ..Or not, actually sometimes that can be more fun. | 或者不爱 其实有时这样会更有趣 |
[05:22] | – Alison! – You’ll have to ask one of the others. I’ve got to go. | -艾莉森 -你得问其他人了 我得走了 |
[05:24] | Hi, Terry. You all right, mate? | 特里 你好吧 |
[05:26] | There you are. Jolly good. Now, look here. | 你在这 好极了 你看看这里 |
[05:29] | I mean, I thought the Blitz was bad, | 我以为闪电战很糟糕 |
[05:30] | but your builders make the Luftwaffe look like a youth group. | 但你的建筑工让德国空军显得像童子军 |
[05:33] | No offence, Pat. We know your lot were capable of killing. | 无意冒犯 帕特 我们知道他们可有杀伤力了 |
[05:36] | Please, not now! | 拜托 现在不行 |
[05:37] | – Oh. Sorry. I’ll… – No, not you, Terry. | -对不起 我会 -不 没说你 特里 |
[05:39] | I was just talking to…Mike. | 我是在和迈克说话 |
[05:42] | Not now, Mike! | 现在不行 迈克 |
[05:44] | What? | 什么 |
[05:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | Yes, Terry. How are you? How’s it going? | 特里 你好吗 进展如何 |
[05:49] | Yeah, good, good. We’ve finally managed | 好 很好 我们终于把 |
[05:51] | to make the roof watertight in the, erm… | 屋顶防漏弄好了 |
[05:54] | ..The back bit. | 后面那个 |
[05:54] | The east wing! | 东翼 |
[05:55] | East wing. Thank you…Terry. | 东翼 谢谢 特里 |
[05:58] | But we have found something else. | 但我们还有其他发现 |
[05:59] | The drainage from the east wing is cracked. | 东翼的排水管有裂缝 |
[06:02] | I don’t know when it was put in. | 我不知道什么时候装的管子 |
[06:03] | 1894. | 1894年 |
[06:05] | 1894. Erm, probably, between… | 1894年 在那前后吧 |
[06:08] | Not now, what? | 现在什么不行 |
[06:10] | Not now! | 不是现在 |
[06:12] | What’s he like, Terry? | 什么情况 特里 |
[06:15] | Right. Well, it needs a lot of work | 要确保它不会破裂 |
[06:17] | to make sure it doesn’t breach. | 工作量还是挺大的 |
[06:18] | I can do you a quote on top of the old one, | 我可以给你们一个新报价 |
[06:20] | which has gone up a bit, I’m afraid. | 恐怕比之前略高 |
[06:22] | – We don’t have any more money. – Great, great! | -我们没富裕钱了 -好 好 |
[06:24] | We’ll probably just put our heads together | 我们可能得商量一下 |
[06:25] | and run some numbers up the flagpole | 给个价格出来 |
[06:28] | and just see if any of that makes any sense. | 看看行不行 |
[06:32] | – Excuse me. Excuse me. – Yeah, by all means. | -失陪一下 -请便 |
[06:35] | What are you doing? We can’t just agree to more work like that. | 你干吗 我们不能就这么同意了 |
[06:38] | We’re burning through money quicker than actually burning money. | 我们现在花钱比流水还快 |
[06:40] | Mike, it’s fine. This is all part of being project manager. | 迈克 没事的 这是项目经理的工作 |
[06:43] | It’s a negotiation. | 我们得谈判 |
[06:44] | You get them on side, do a bit of wheeling, dealing. | 先安抚他们 周旋一下再做交易 |
[06:47] | You gotta be mates, if you want mate’s rates. | 得先成为朋友 才能拿到友情价 |
[06:49] | He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming. | 他来了 他来了 他来了 |
[06:50] | Listen, Tel, let’s chat numbers later, | 特里 我们晚点再聊 |
[06:53] | and in the meantime, how about a nice cup of old Rosie Lee? | 现在 来杯好喝的罗西李茶如何 |
[06:57] | Oh, yeah. No milk, four sugars. | 好 不加奶 四块糖 |
[06:59] | OK… Watch out! | 好啊 当心 |
[07:03] | For the sugar, Terry! Come on, that’s too many. | 天啊 特里 这糖放得也太多了 |
[07:08] | – Isn’t it, Mike? – Yeah. | -是吧 迈克 -嗯 |
[07:13] | – Just checking that was a ghost thing, right? – Yep. | -确认下 又见鬼了吧 -是的 |
[07:15] | There are ghosts in here, which is why you went weird? | 因为有鬼 所以你才这么奇怪吧 |
[07:17] | Just one there and one there. | 这里有一只 那也有一只 |
[07:18] | – Yes, we’re here, we’re here. – Here we are. | -是的 我们在这 -我们在这 |
[07:20] | – Yep. – OK. | -是的 -好吧 |
[07:26] | Pat, are you not well? | 帕特 你不舒服吗 |
[07:28] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[07:30] | It’s just that tomorrow’s my death day | 明天是我的祭日 |
[07:33] | so, you know, I always get a bit emotional… | 所以 我总是有点情绪化 |
[07:34] | How are babies made? | 孩子是怎么生出来的 |
[07:39] | Alison, my Alison. | 艾莉森 我的艾莉森 |
[07:42] | You are like a… | 你就像是 |
[07:46] | – ..Like a… – Yeah. Sorry, | -像 -对不起 |
[07:47] | I appreciate it’s such short notice and that, | 我很感激这么快通知我 |
[07:50] | but we’ve just got so much rubbish to clear up. | 但我们有很多垃圾要清理 |
[07:54] | I mean, loads of it. Seriously. | 特别多 真的 |
[07:56] | Builders are awful, aren’t they? | 建筑工真差劲 是吧 |
[07:58] | I had a terrible time | 1986年 |
[07:59] | when I was extending the Bramptons back in ’86. | 我扩建宾顿时 就挺烦人的 |
[08:02] | It’s a modest Oxfordshire pile. | 那是一个牛津郡建筑群 |
[08:04] | 11 bedrooms, tennis courts, wet room, blah-blah-blah-blah. | 11间卧室 网球场 防水淋浴室等等 |
[08:07] | Sounds frightfully expensive. | 听起来花了不少钱 |
[08:08] | Oh, no, I didn’t pay for it, no. I ran it through MPs’ expenses. | 不 我没花钱 我用了下院议员的经费 |
[08:12] | The great British taxpayer covered it. | 伟大的英国纳税人买的单 |
[08:14] | Wonderful idiots! Now, where was I? | 一群可爱的蠢货 我说到哪了 |
[08:16] | Oh, yes, builders. | 对 建筑工 |
[08:17] | Well, I mean, they’re all thieves, aren’t they? | 他们都是小偷 不是吗 |
[08:19] | Tinkers to a man. | 修修补补的 |
[08:21] | All the noise, the football chat, the potty banter. | 制造噪音 聊聊足球 不入流的笑话 |
[08:25] | Wait a minute, that’s it! | 等等 就这样 |
[08:27] | What’s what? | 就哪样 |
[08:28] | All we have to do is watch these builders closely | 我们只要监视这些建筑工 |
[08:31] | until they commit some sort of misdemeanour, report it to Alison… | 如果他们行为不端 就告诉艾莉森 |
[08:35] | And she’ll send them away with a flea in their ear. | 她会把他们骂走的[耳朵里有个跳蚤] |
[08:37] | – Yes! – Let’s get organised. | -没错 -咱们安排下 |
[08:40] | I have flea in ear. | 我耳朵里就有跳蚤 |
[08:42] | But you’re dead. | 但你死了 |
[08:43] | So is flea. | 跳蚤也是 |
[08:46] | I also have worms. | 我还有蠕虫 |
[08:54] | There’s two in here. | 这里有两个 |
[08:57] | A proper pair of oiks. | 一对蠢货 |
[08:59] | This’ll be like shooting fish in a barrel, | 这就是瓮中捉鱼 |
[09:01] | which I did for real once. | 我还真干过这事 |
[09:03] | Party Conference, Bournemouth. Great fun. | 在伯恩茅斯的工党大会上 非常有趣 |
[09:05] | I might sneak off a bit earlier today, Wixy. | 我今天可能会早点走 维克西 |
[09:07] | This is going to be easy. | 真是轻而易举 |
[09:08] | Shouldn’t be a problem. Where are you off to? | 没什么问题 你要去哪里 |
[09:09] | I need to get back to that community project thing. | 我得回去弄那个社区项目的事 |
[09:12] | Oh, yeah, the kids’ playground at the hospital. | 对 医院的儿童游乐场 |
[09:15] | Well, I mean, there’s being nice, that’s one thing, | 做好事是一回事 |
[09:16] | but that’s just weird nice. | 但这好事也太奇怪了 |
[09:18] | All right. There’s plenty more where they came from. Come along. | 还好多建筑工呢 走吧 |
[09:30] | Pat! | 帕特 |
[09:34] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[09:36] | Tomorrow’s my death day. | 明天是我的祭日 |
[09:38] | Happy…death day. | 祭日 快乐 |
[09:42] | I’m really sorry, Pat. I’ve actually never asked you, | 很遗憾 帕特 我从来没有问过你 |
[09:46] | how did you die, exactly? | 你到底是怎么死的 |
[09:50] | Sorry, no. I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 对不起 我在开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[09:52] | I just wanted to lighten the mood, and it hasn’t worked. Sorry. | 我只想缓和一下情绪 但失败了 抱歉 |
[09:55] | – That must be really hard for you. – Yeah, it is, yeah. | -对你来说一定很难过 -确实 |
[09:57] | But on the plus side, I get to see my family, so… | 但从好的方面来说 我能见家人 所以… |
[10:00] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Every year, they come to pay their respects. | 嗯 每年他们都来祭奠 |
[10:04] | They’ll be here tomorrow, over there. | 他们明天会来 就在那边 |
[10:08] | Yeah, it used to be a tree, | 嗯 那曾经有一棵树 |
[10:09] | but it blew down in the great storm of 1987. | 但1987年大风暴中吹倒了 |
[10:11] | I mean, people say it was a storm, | 人们说那是场风暴 |
[10:13] | but it was a hurricane, Alison. | 但那是一场飓风 艾莉森 |
[10:15] | Well, that’ll be nice, to see your family. | 见到家人也不错吧 |
[10:17] | And I thought, wouldn’t it be great to pass on a message to them? | 给他们捎个信儿是不是挺好的 |
[10:22] | Oh, no, Pat. I don’t think that’s such a great idea. | 不 帕特 这主意不好 |
[10:26] | Oh, it is. I could let Carol know that I was OK. | 挺好啊 我可以让卡萝尔知道我很好 |
[10:29] | The whole family come! Daley, he’s my son, and his girlfriend, | 全家人都来 戴利 我儿子和他女朋友 |
[10:33] | they’ll be there, and…and Carol’s husband Morris. | 他们会来 还有卡萝尔的丈夫莫里斯 |
[10:35] | She remarried? | 她再婚了 |
[10:36] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[10:39] | I’m very happy for them. | 我为他们感到高兴 |
[10:40] | Morris was actually my best mate, | 莫里斯其实是我最好的朋友 |
[10:42] | so it was really lovely when he married Carol. | 所以他和卡萝尔结婚是件好事 |
[10:44] | He was always such a support to her, | 他总是支持她 |
[10:46] | even before I died. | 我死前就是这样 |
[10:48] | He was always round. | 那时他总来 |
[10:49] | He had his own set of keys. | 他有套钥匙 |
[10:50] | I remember, one Sunday, I came back from camp | 我记得有个周日 我从夏令营回来 |
[10:52] | and I found all his clothes in the hallway. | 我发现走廊里都是他的衣服 |
[10:55] | Everything, his socks, his knickers, | 所有的衣服 他的袜子 内裤 |
[10:57] | they were all strewn up the stairs. | 都散落在楼梯上 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:08] | – Oh, no. – Oh, no. | -不 -不 |
[11:11] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[11:18] | Anyone dead in here? | 有鬼在吗 |
[11:50] | Don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time. | 别担心 这只是时间问题 |
[11:52] | Builders are born to hustle. | 骗人是建筑工的天性 |
[11:54] | – It’s in their DNA. – Oh, hang on a minute. Ah, there we are! | -与生俱来 -等一下 机会来了 |
[11:58] | – That’s perfect. – Here he comes! | -太好了 -他来了 |
[12:00] | Our work here is done. | 我们的工作完成了 |
[12:02] | – Oi, Mike! – Yeah? | -迈克 -怎么了 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:04] | – You dropped your wallet, mate. – You’ve got to be joking. | -你的钱包掉了 伙计 -开玩笑吧 |
[12:06] | – Damnation! – Tough nuts to crack, this lot. | -该死 -真是棘手啊 |
[12:09] | Reminds me of Monty in the desert in ’42. | 让我想起1942年沙漠中的蒙蒂 |
[12:11] | – Oh, yeah? – Totally hemmed in. | -是吗 -裹足不前 |
[12:12] | – Interesting. – But he persisted. | -有趣 -但他坚持住了 |
[12:14] | Oh, this is happening now. | 目前就是这种局面 |
[12:21] | – Where are you off to? – I’m going to the pub. | -你要去哪里 -去酒吧 |
[12:23] | Mike, it’s barely midday. | 迈克 还不到中午 |
[12:25] | Yeah, well, sometimes, you know, a guy just wants to… | 嗯 有时候 男人只是想 |
[12:29] | You’re doing a Glastonbury, aren’t you? | 你要学格拉斯顿伯里音乐节那次吧 |
[12:30] | OK. So, I admit I have some issues. | 好吧 我承认我有些问题 |
[12:32] | Mike, you left the festival to go for a poo. | 迈克 你离开音乐节去便便了 |
[12:34] | Not just the campsite, the entire festival. | 不仅仅是露营 是整个音乐节 |
[12:36] | So I need poo space. It’s hard enough when people are close by, | 我需要空间便便 周围人太多时就够费劲了 |
[12:40] | let alone when there might be ghosts in there with me. | 更别说还有一堆鬼魂围着我 |
[12:43] | You’ve got this covered, though, yeah? | 不过你能搞定 对吧 |
[12:45] | – Project manager? – Yeah! | -项目经理 -能 |
[12:46] | – Get us that deal! – Sure. | -谈个好价 -当然 |
[12:48] | They’re not watching you! | 他们没监视你 |
[12:49] | – I am! – Oh, my God! Stop sneaking up on me! | -我有 -别偷偷靠近我 |
[12:58] | Hello, Terry. Can I get you a tea? | 你好 特里 喝杯茶吗 |
[13:01] | No, you’re all right. | 不用了 |
[13:04] | Oh, Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[13:07] | My Alison… | 我的艾莉森 |
[13:09] | You are like… | 你就像 |
[13:14] | You are like a… | 你就像一个 |
[13:15] | Garrison? | 加里森 |
[13:18] | African? | 非洲人 |
[13:18] | – I say tarragon. – Hexagon? | -龙蒿根 -六边形 |
[13:20] | – Algorithm? – Or hessian? | -算法吗 -还是黑森 |
[13:21] | Or marathon. | 或者马拉松 |
[13:22] | Please, will you hush? | 拜托 能安静点吗 |
[13:24] | I cannot hear myself think! | 我都没有思路了 |
[13:27] | You know nothing of poetry! | 你们对诗歌一无所知 |
[13:28] | Off he goes. | 他走了 |
[13:31] | Talisman? | 法宝护身 |
[13:33] | – That’s brilliant. – I said that. | -太棒了 -我说了 |
[13:35] | – No, you didn’t. – I said that five minutes ago. | -不 你没有 -我五分钟前说过了 |
[13:36] | – No, you didn’t. – I didn’t hear you say that. | -不 你没有 -我没听到 |
[13:38] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没听到 |
[13:39] | – Well, I did. – I thought of it myself, anyway. | -我说了 -反正是我自己想的 |
[13:41] | You want to know how babies are made, Kitty? | 你想知道怎么生孩子吗 基蒂 |
[13:45] | Well, the bees, you see, | 你看蜜蜂 |
[13:47] | like men, visit the flowers. | 像男人一样去拈花惹草 |
[13:50] | Some bees like just one type of flower, | 有些蜜蜂只喜欢一种花 |
[13:53] | though it turns out not your flower, | 虽然不是你的花 |
[13:55] | cos your flower just isn’t good enough, | 因为你的花不够好 |
[13:56] | so there you are, on display, | 你就这样 盛开 |
[13:58] | waiting for the big, strong bee | 等待强大的 |
[14:00] | with his big pollen sacs underneath him, | 身下有大号花粉囊的蜜蜂 |
[14:02] | and he goes to a different flower, | 可他采了别的花 |
[14:04] | and sometimes, Kitty, the bee only likes other bees, | 基蒂 有时候蜜蜂只喜欢别的蜜蜂 |
[14:07] | and you think, well, why have you chosen that bee | 你就会去想 为什么选那只蜜蜂 |
[14:09] | and not my flower? | 而不选我的花呢 |
[14:10] | But they don’t care, you see? | 但他们不在乎 明白吗 |
[14:11] | They just buzz around and ignore you! | 他们就是嗡嗡乱飞 却不睬你 |
[14:18] | That’s fascinating… | 太厉害了 |
[14:22] | Er, look… | 看 |
[14:23] | – What’s going on here? – Monkey. | -这里怎么回事 -猴子 |
[14:26] | – Oh, no, no, I mean… – That’s good fun. | -不 不 -很有趣啊 |
[14:29] | Oh, good Lord. | 天啊 |
[14:30] | What’s all that racket? | 怎么这么吵 |
[14:31] | Ah, now, Fanny, I insist, you really do not want to see. | 范妮 你还是别看了 |
[14:34] | This really isn’t something you should be looking at… | 你真的不该看 |
[14:36] | How on earth are they both doing that? | 它们俩怎么能这样 |
[14:39] | – Absolutely… – Do you know what, Fanny? I-I-I think you should go | -真是 -范妮 你还是 |
[14:42] | and report this to Alison straight away. | 快去告诉艾莉森吧 |
[14:45] | Yes… Yes! | 好的 |
[14:46] | – It’s shocking behaviour. Shocking. – You’re absolutely right. | -这种行为真是太讨厌了 -没错 |
[14:51] | Alison! Alison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[14:55] | Right, then, drainage issue. | 好的 排水问题 |
[14:57] | Yeah. Yeah, well, that’s a tricky one. | 是的 这问题挺棘手的 |
[14:59] | I have never been so outraged in all my life! | 我这辈子从未如此愤怒过 |
[15:03] | Those builders have been watching some grotesquery | 那些建筑工人一直在他们的魔灯上 |
[15:06] | on their magic lanterns. | 看些很奇怪的东西 |
[15:07] | It’s disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[15:09] | Two monkeys doing unspeakable things! | 两只猴子在做无法形容的事情 |
[15:12] | Oh, the video! | 视频啊 |
[15:13] | Well, it’s more like an ultrasound, | 这算是超声波 |
[15:15] | but it does have a screen on it, yeah. | 但上面确实有一个屏幕 |
[15:16] | Sorry, Terry, I was actually just thinking about that, um, | 对不起 特里 我其实是在想 |
[15:21] | – that YouTube video, in the safari park… – That’s the one. | -野生动物园那个油管视频 -没错 |
[15:23] | – with the monkeys. – Yes. | -有猴子的那个 -对 |
[15:24] | – Have you seen it? – Yeah, yeah, I have, yeah. | -你看了吗 -嗯 我看了 |
[15:26] | – It’s pretty funny, yeah. – It is funny, actually. | -很有趣 -真的很有趣 |
[15:28] | A real Button wouldn’t stand for this sort of behaviour! | 真正巴顿家的人是无法容忍这种行为的 |
[15:31] | Well, could you not watch it, please, Terry, | 你能别看吗 特里 |
[15:33] | because, um, it’s not acceptable behaviour. | 因为这是种无法接受的行为 |
[15:36] | – Not in this house. – Not in this house. | -不能在这房子里 -不能在这房子里 |
[15:39] | – Filthy. Dirty. – Filth… | -污秽 肮脏 -污秽 |
[15:43] | Right, well, why don’t we have this chat tomorrow, yeah? | 我们明天再聊吧 |
[15:46] | Oh, sorry, Terry, I… Yeah. | 抱歉 特里 好吧 |
[15:49] | It’s OK, Alison, I’ve changed my mind. | 没关系 艾莉森 我改变主意了 |
[15:51] | – I don’t want you to talk to my wife. – Right. Good. | -你不用我妻子说话了 -很好 |
[15:53] | – I want you to kill her. – You what?! | -你帮我杀了她吧 -什么 |
[15:55] | Well, don’t you see? With any luck, she’ll become a ghost, like me. | 你看不出来吗 运气好的话她会像我一样变成鬼 |
[15:57] | And we can be together for ever and ever. | 我们就可以永远在一起了 |
[15:59] | Great, great, yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[16:01] | So, shall I push her in the lake or, ooh, take her up to the roof | 所以我是把她推进湖里 还是带上屋顶 |
[16:04] | and just throw her off? | 把她推下去 |
[16:05] | Either’s fine, just don’t mark her face. | 都可以 别划到她脸就好 |
[16:07] | Of course I’m not going to kill your wife, Pat! | 我才不会杀你妻子呢 帕特 |
[16:10] | It’s a terrible idea! | 这主意太烂了 |
[16:12] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:14] | What have I become? | 我变成什么了 |
[16:16] | I’m a monster! | 我是个怪物 |
[16:18] | I’m a monster man! | 我是个禽兽 |
[16:36] | Do you mock me, sir? This is my sighing place. | 你在学我吗 先生 这是我叹息的地方 |
[16:41] | Pat not feel good today. | 帕特今天不舒服 |
[16:43] | It’s death day tomorrow. | 明天是他的祭日 |
[16:44] | Family come. | 家人会来 |
[16:46] | No, fine! I wasn’t trying to work, or anything. | 没事 反正我也不工作啥的 |
[16:48] | Let’s make an evening of it. | 咱们晚上好好玩玩 |
[16:50] | Bring wine! | 拿上酒 |
[16:51] | And figs! | 还有无花果 |
[16:53] | I actually don’t know if I want them to come any more. | 其实我不知道自己还想不想让他们来 |
[16:57] | I hate to be the one to tell you this, Patrick, | 这话我不想说的 帕特里克 |
[16:59] | but eventually no-one will come. | 总有一天会再没人来 |
[17:01] | That’s just the way of it. | 就是这样 |
[17:04] | What Thomas try to say is… | 托马斯的意思是 |
[17:08] | ..you die… | 你死后 |
[17:12] | ..time pass, everything change. | 时间流逝 一切都变了 |
[17:16] | Family not come any more. | 家人不会来了 |
[17:20] | Is pain, | 很痛苦 |
[17:22] | but you heal. | 但你会好起来 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:26] | You remember them here. | 你会在这里铭记他们 |
[17:31] | And maybe, one day, | 也许有一天 |
[17:34] | you find new family. | 你会找到新的家庭 |
[17:38] | – Who fancies a pint, then? – I’m gasping. You’re buying, though. | -谁想喝酒 -我喘不过气了 但你请客啊 |
[17:42] | Wait up, guys! | 等等 伙计们 |
[17:46] | – He stinks. – He does a bit. | -他好臭 -是有点 |
[17:51] | Only real issue is core strength. | 唯一真正的问题在于核心力量 |
[17:54] | That’s known as a Norwegian picnic | 人们一般称之为挪威野餐 |
[17:56] | you won’t make many babies that way, | 虽然这样生不了很多孩子 |
[17:58] | but it sure is a lot of fun. A lot of fun! | 但的确很有趣 非常有趣 |
[18:02] | A Himalayan campsite is an altogether more complicated position, | 喜马拉雅营地这个姿势就比较复杂了 |
[18:06] | involving four people and a rope swing. | 要有四个人和一个秋千 |
[18:09] | Now, the key to that is good ballast… | 关键是要有好的压载物 |
[18:13] | Morning! Little treat for my favourite builders! | 早 我为最爱的建筑工准备了点吃的 |
[18:16] | – Bacon roll? – Oh, yeah, lovely, thank you. | -要熏肉卷吗 -太好了 谢谢 |
[18:19] | – Cheers! – Have a lovely day. | -谢谢 -祝你愉快 |
[18:21] | – Cheers! Thank you. – Have a lovely day. | -谢谢 -祝你愉快 |
[18:25] | – What’s with the bag? – Gym. | -拿包干什么 -去健身房 |
[18:27] | The pub figured me out pretty quickly, so… | 泡吧长肉太快了 所以 |
[18:28] | Why don’t you have a spa break while you’re at it? | 不如再加个水疗呗 |
[18:31] | Mike, we can’t afford to be joining gyms. | 迈克 我们去不起健身房 |
[18:32] | It’s a trial day. It’s free. | 今天是试听课 免费的 |
[18:35] | How are you getting on with your wheeling and dealing? | 你周旋得如何 |
[18:36] | – Good, actually. – Well, I’ve got to go. | -还挺好的 -我得走了 |
[18:39] | I’ve actually really got to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[18:41] | – Morning. – Morning! | -早 -早 |
[18:44] | Morning, Terry! | 早 特里 |
[18:45] | – How are you? – Yeah, fine. | -你好吗 -还好 |
[18:46] | Just wondering if we could have a chat about the drainage issue | 我们可以谈谈排水问题吗 |
[18:49] | and see if we can come to some sort of arrangement. | 看看能不能达成共识 |
[18:52] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll find time for that. | 嗯 回头找个时间聊聊 |
[18:53] | Look, we’re going to finish off that internal lattice work today | 我们今天要完成内部格栅结构 |
[18:56] | so I need you to take those curtains down. | 所以你得把窗帘拿下来 |
[18:58] | Can do, Terry. | 好的 特里 |
[18:59] | And I’ve got some bacon rolls going, if you fancy one. | 我还有些熏肉卷 你吃吗 |
[19:01] | No, I’m a vegan. | 不了 我是素食主义者 |
[19:03] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[19:05] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[19:11] | Morning! | 早 |
[19:12] | Hey, guys. Hey, Wixy! | 伙计们 维克西 |
[19:45] | Look at that! This could be our chance! | 看 这可能是我们的机会 |
[19:48] | But we’ll need help. Fetch Mary. | 但我们需要帮助 去找玛丽 |
[19:52] | Don’t push me, you cack-faced turnips. | 别推我 你个傻瓜 |
[19:57] | Come quickly! | 快来 |
[19:58] | ‘Tis the Devil’s work! | 这是魔鬼的杰作 |
[20:01] | He is amongst us. | 他就在我们中间 |
[20:02] | – Quick! – The Devil? | -快来 -魔鬼 |
[20:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:06] | Right, quick as you like! | 快点 |
[20:09] | – Right, here we go. – Come on, be quick. | -开始吧 -快点 快点 |
[20:10] | All right. Don’t pressure me, don’t pressure me. | 别逼我 别逼我 |
[20:11] | Go on! You know what to do, push. | 快点 你知道该怎么做 快推 |
[20:12] | Push! Come on. | 快推 |
[20:16] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:17] | Oh, I just thoughts I saw a swan. | 我看到了一只天鹅 |
[20:20] | What? | 什么 |
[20:21] | When we used to see a swan in our village, | 以前我们在村子里看到天鹅 |
[20:23] | that was the Devil at play. | 就说明魔鬼降临了 |
[20:26] | Well, nowadays that just means that there’s a swan. | 现在就只代表天鹅 |
[20:29] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | Look, there’s loads of swans. | 那里有很多天鹅 |
[20:34] | Then the Devil is busy. | 那魔鬼很忙啊 |
[20:37] | Come on, man! Come on. | 快点 伙计 |
[20:39] | Push it! Yes! You’ve got it. | 快推 太好了 你成功了 |
[20:41] | – It’s in! – Well done, Jul… Oh, here we go, here we go. | -进去了 -漂亮 小朱 来了 |
[20:45] | Oh, good Lord, he’s actually going to take it. | 天哪 他真的要拿走了 |
[20:47] | – He’s taking the box. He’s taking the box! – Take it, take it! | -他把箱子拿走了 -拿走 拿走 |
[20:49] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[20:50] | That one be Lucifer’s lackey, for sure. | 那只肯定是路西法的走狗 |
[20:56] | No, wait, I also saw a goose! | 等等 我还看见了一只鹅 |
[21:15] | – Hello there. – Just a couple of chaps in the library. | -你好啊 -咱俩就在图书馆待会 |
[21:17] | Er, ev-e-everything all right with you? | 你没事吧 |
[21:19] | No! No, I’ve lost my engagement ring. | 有事 我的订婚戒指丢了 |
[21:22] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[21:24] | Oh, dear. Listen, we don’t want to be a couple of telltale-tits, | 天啊 我们也不想搬弄是非 |
[21:28] | but… Julian, er, saw… | 但是朱利安看见 |
[21:30] | Yes, I saw one of the builders | 我看见有个建筑工 |
[21:32] | heading out of the east wing just moments ago | 刚从东翼鬼鬼祟祟地 |
[21:34] | – looking tres, tres shifty. – Which one? | -出去了 -哪个 |
[21:37] | The handsome one. | 帅气的那个 |
[21:38] | Erm, the…chap with the arms. Very strong. | 手臂很壮的那个 |
[21:42] | – Probably. – What? | -也许吧 -什么 |
[21:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | I am actually pretty gobsmacked | 我真的很惊讶 |
[21:53] | that you think it might’ve been one of us. | 你居然觉得是我们的人干的 |
[21:55] | Please, I just need you to open your bags so I can check. | 请大家把包打开让我检查一下吧 |
[21:58] | Come on! Empty your pockets, riffraff! | 快点把东西都拿出来 小流氓 |
[22:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:08] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[22:15] | – Oh, dear. – Sticky fingers! | -天啊 -小偷 |
[22:16] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[22:18] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t even know it was in there. | 很抱歉 我都不知道它在里面 |
[22:21] | I didn’t take it, honest. | 我真的没有偷 |
[22:23] | – Likely story. – Chinny reckon. | -真实 -我都信了 |
[22:24] | It could have been knocked off the workbench! | 可能是从工作台上掉下来的 |
[22:31] | You are so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[22:33] | Yep. And I’m-I’m so sorry. | 嗯 我很抱歉 |
[22:36] | It’s a bit late for that, Alison. | 道歉有点晚了 艾莉森 |
[22:37] | Today is going to be our last day. | 这是我们最后一天了 |
[22:39] | – Get in it! – No, please don’t go. | -搞定 -请不要走 |
[22:41] | Look, it’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[22:42] | I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and… | 最近我压力很大 |
[22:45] | Would it help if I told you that this house is haunted | 如果我说这屋子闹鬼 我一直被鬼折磨 |
[22:48] | and I am being plagued by ghosts who are making my life a misery? | 日子很难熬 你们能理解我吗 |
[22:51] | Not really, no. | 不 不会 |
[22:52] | A carriage! Someone’s coming! | 车 有人来了 |
[23:05] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[23:18] | OK. You win. What do you want me to say to them? | 你赢了 你想让我对他们说什么 |
[23:21] | I’ve had a think, Alison, | 我考虑过了 艾莉森 |
[23:23] | and I’ve decided it’s best you don’t say anything. | 我决定你还是别说了 |
[23:26] | I don’t want them to worry about me. | 我不想让他们担心我 |
[23:27] | Let them get on with their lives, and I’ll get on with my… | 让他们继续生活吧 我也继续我的 |
[23:32] | ..death. | 鬼日子吧 |
[24:09] | See you, then, mate. Sorry it didn’t work out. | 朋友 再见了 很遗憾事没办成 |
[24:12] | What? You’re leaving? | 什么 你要走了 |
[24:13] | Yeah, it all got a bit… you know? | 事情变得有点 你懂的 |
[24:23] | So, Pat, I did talk to them, | 帕特 我找他们聊了聊 |
[24:25] | but I didn’t tell them about you. | 但我没说起你 |
[24:27] | I asked about them. | 我问了他们的情况 |
[24:28] | I figured you might like to know | 我觉得你应该想知道 |
[24:30] | that your son Daley is an accountant. | 你儿子戴利是个会计 |
[24:32] | He’s very happy. | 他很快乐 |
[24:33] | Carol’s busy with the bowls club and Morris is very sweet too, | 卡萝尔忙着经营保龄球馆 莫里斯人也很好 |
[24:37] | but unbelievably small. | 但非常小只 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | Oh, and they called him Pat. | 他们取名叫帕特 |
[24:48] | Your grandson. | 你孙子 |
[25:09] | He’s got my legs! | 他的腿和我很像 |
[25:22] | Guys, I’ve got a grandson and his name’s Pat. | 伙计们 我有孙子了 他叫帕特 |
[25:26] | Oh, I’m so proud I could burst. | 我骄傲爆棚了 |
[25:34] | Guys, this is it! | 伙计们 就这样了 |
[25:38] | I feel great. I think I’m moving on! | 我感觉很好 我终于看开了 |
[25:41] | I can see the light. Can you see the light? | 我看见了光 你们能看到吗 |
[25:43] | You were all my family in a way, and I loved you all, | 你们都算是我的家人 我爱你们 |
[25:46] | apart from Julian, who I didn’t really trust, | 除了朱利安 我不怎么信任他 |
[25:48] | and, Lady Button, you need to chill out, just relax, OK? | 巴顿女爵 你得冷静 放松 好吗 |
[25:51] | And, Captain, the war’s over, man. It’s over… | 上尉 战争已经结束了 结束了 |
[25:54] | – And… – That’s it, then, Wixy. | -还有 -就这样吧 维克西 |
[25:56] | – Yeah. – We’ll come back for the rest. | -嗯 -回头再收尾吧 |
[26:00] | Ah, this is awkward. | 这就尴尬了 |
[26:04] | No… | 不 |
[26:05] | Bye, Wixy. Bye, Kevin. | 再见 维克西 再见 凯文 |
[26:09] | Bye, lunchbox. | 再见 午餐盒 |
[26:16] | A baby. That’s nice. | 宝宝 真好 |
[26:18] | Still not quite sure how they’re made. | 我还是不知道他们怎么来的 |
[26:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:32] | – Do they love each other? – I hope so. | -他们相爱吗 -但愿吧 |
[26:35] | Terry just said they were leaving. What’s going on? | 特里刚刚说他们要走了 怎么回事 |
[26:38] | The charm offensive became…offensive. | 魅力攻势过头了 |
[26:41] | So, no deal on the drainage? | 排水还是没谈拢吗 |
[26:43] | Well, it’s held out this long. | 反正都撑这么久了 |
[26:45] | It’s not as if… | 一时也不会 |
[26:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:54] | Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[26:55] | Please stop doing that! | 求你不要这样做了 |
[26:57] | I was blocked, | 我曾陷入瓶颈 |
[26:57] | but that has passed. | 但那已成过往 |
[26:59] | I have composed a poem to express my feelings. | 我作了一首诗来抒发我的情感 |
[27:03] | Sure. “Alison, we’ll respect your boundaries. | 好啊 “艾莉森 我们会尊重你的界线 |
[27:05] | It’s bedtime so we’ll probably stay out of your room.” | 现在是睡觉时间 我们该出去了” |
[27:07] | I’m dreaming that you’re in love with me. | 我梦见你爱上了我 |
[27:13] | Like I’m in love with you… | 正如我爱你一般 |
[27:16] | But dreaming’s all I do. | 但我只会做梦 |
[27:19] | If only they’d come true. | 若梦能成真该有多好 |
[27:21] | I should be so lucky. | 我即能有幸 |
[27:25] | Lucky, lucky, lucky… | 有幸 有幸 有幸 |
[27:29] | I should be so lucky… | 我即能有幸 |
[27:32] | In love? | 被爱 |
[27:34] | What magic is this? Our minds are entwined. | 太不可思议了 我们真是心有灵犀 |
[27:38] | How do you know my verse? | 你怎么会知道我的诗节 |
[27:39] | Oh, I hate to tell you this, but that is Kylie Minogue. | 我不想打击你 但这是凯莉·米洛的 |
[27:43] | What is a Kylie Min-ohg? | 凯莉·米农是什么 |
[27:44] | She’s an Australian singer, | 她是澳大利亚歌手 |
[27:47] | and that’s one of her songs. | 这是她的歌 |
[27:49] | I think you might have heard it on the radio. | 你可能是在电台听过 |
[27:51] | It’s catchy, isn’t it? | 朗朗上口吧 |
[27:54] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[27:56] | Please send correspondence to Miss Minogue, | 请写封信给米洛小姐 |
[27:59] | apologising in the sincerest possible terms | 为我剽窃她美丽的辞藻 |
[28:01] | for stealing her beautiful words. | 致以最诚挚的道歉 |
[28:04] | The shame is almost too much to bear! | 奇耻大辱 或难承受 |
[28:07] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[28:11] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[28:13] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 没事 不重要 |
[28:14] | Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t help you with the drains. | 抱歉 我没帮你弄好排水 |
[28:16] | Never mind those ghosts, | 不说鬼了 |
[28:17] | – I think this house is going to finish us off! – No. | -光这房子就能把我们弄死 -不 |
[28:19] | We’ll figure it out. Or rob a bank. | 我们会想到办法的 要不就抢银行 |
[28:22] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:24] | I won’t let them get to me, either. | 我也不会向他们低头的 |
[28:27] | Ooh, the full monty! | 全裸啊 |
[28:29] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[28:29] | Here I am. Huh? | 我就在这 |
[28:32] | Come on! I’m not afraid of you! | 来啊 我不怕你们 |
[28:35] | Get a good look! | 好好看看啊 |
[28:36] | I don’t care. Watch it! | 我不在乎 来看啊 |
[28:38] | Yeah, not scaring me. I’m not… | 你们吓不到我 我不 |
[28:40] | ..scared! | 怕 |
[28:44] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[28:46] | It’s probably nothing. | 应该没什么 |