时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Can you hear them? | 你能听到吗 |
[00:10] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[00:11] | Snap, crackle and pop. | 啪 噼啪 砰 |
[00:14] | They sounds like tiny people. | 听起来像小人国 |
[00:18] | “Help me, I can’t swim!” | 救救我 我不会游泳 |
[00:20] | Guys, do you mind? | 伙计们 能消停会吗 |
[00:22] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[00:24] | Talking about the cereal. | 讨论麦片 |
[00:26] | Red man! Red man! Red man! Red man! | 红人 红人 红人 红人 |
[00:29] | – Postman’s coming. – How do you…? | -邮递员来了 -你怎么 |
[00:32] | I’ll go with you. *Friends together* | 我和你一起去 *朋友在一起* |
[00:34] | *Fetch the post together…* | *一起拿信件* |
[00:39] | Cornflakes were actually invented | 玉米片被发明出来实际上 |
[00:42] | to stop people from touching themselves, apparently. | 是为了阻止人们自撸 |
[00:45] | Never did like cornflakes. | 我一直都不喜欢玉米片 |
[00:47] | Give me an egg atop a cutlet any day of the diary. | 我每天吃鸡蛋和肉片就够了 |
[00:50] | Toaster. | 烤面包机 |
[00:51] | – Yes, I know, I wasn’t scared. – *Let me read the post…* | -我知道 我不怕 -*让我读一下这封信* |
[00:55] | It’s so exciting reading one’s correspondences. | 我特别喜欢看信件 |
[00:58] | I bet these are from all your admirers. | 我敢打赌这些都是你崇拜者寄来的 |
[01:00] | – I promise I won’t tell Michael! – Anything interesting? | -我保证不会告诉迈克尔 -有什么趣事吗 |
[01:02] | Red bill. Red bill. Normal bill. | 欠费账单 欠费账单 正常账单 |
[01:09] | They’re looking for a house to film a new drama in. | 他们正在找一所房子来拍新剧 |
[01:13] | I smell money! | 我闻到了钱的味道 |
[01:16] | – You can eat them now. – What? | -你可以吃了 -什么 |
[01:18] | They have stopped calling out. They are dead. | 他们不叫了 已经死了 |
[01:38] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[01:43] | Yeah, I mean, it really is an incredible place. | 这里很不可思议 |
[01:46] | The building itself is 15th-century. | 这座建筑本身就是15世纪建的 |
[01:51] | 1469, to be precise. | 确切地说 是1469年 |
[01:53] | Very good. But the facade is actually mid-16th. | 很好 但正面实际上是16世纪中期建造 |
[01:55] | But the facade is actually mid-16th. | 但正面实际上是16世纪中期建造 |
[01:57] | ‘Tis the finest house in the county. | 这是全郡最好的房子 |
[02:01] | – Tell her it’s the finest house in the county. – I don’t want to… | -告诉她啊 -我不想 |
[02:05] | blow our own trumpet, | 自吹自擂 |
[02:07] | but some people say that it is the finest house in the county. | 但有人说这是全郡最好的房子 |
[02:11] | Shall we go inside? | 我们进去吧 |
[02:13] | I’m telling you, this is a bad idea. | 我告诉你 这是个坏主意 |
[02:15] | Actors lounging about the house, | 演员在房子里闲逛 |
[02:18] | learning lines, wearing make-up, | 记台词 化妆 |
[02:20] | prancing about the place in loincloths, topless, oiled up. | 只穿腰布 上身赤裸抹了油在这里蹦蹦跳跳 |
[02:25] | Kissing each other probably. | 还有可能亲吻对方 |
[02:26] | – Oh, gosh! – I don’t think it’s that kind of film, mate! | -天哪 -应该不是那种电影 伙计 |
[02:29] | This was the banqueting hall. | 这是宴会厅 |
[02:31] | Great space. | 空间很大 |
[02:36] | Oh, I forgot to take out the bins. | 我忘了扔垃圾 |
[02:38] | Anyway, what could I tell you about this room? | 总之 你想听听这间屋子的介绍吗 |
[02:41] | Henry VIII actually dined here. | 亨利八世在这里吃过饭 |
[02:43] | Wow! Henry VIII actually dined here. | 哇 亨利八世在这里吃过饭 |
[02:45] | Sorry, did I say “Wow”? | 抱歉 我说”哇”了吗 |
[02:48] | I’m just still amazed by that. | 我依然很惊讶 |
[02:50] | – No, it is wow. – Yeah. | -的确很惊讶 -是啊 |
[02:51] | Yeah, you should’ve seen the banquet. He had swan. | 你应该去看看宴会 他有天鹅 |
[02:55] | – He had swan. – And hog. | -他有天鹅 -猪 |
[02:56] | – And dumplings. And figs. – And dumplings. And hog. | -还有饺子和无花果 – 还有饺子 猪 |
[02:58] | And figs. | 和无花果 |
[02:59] | – Absolutely stank out the privy. – And absolutely…loved the place. | -把厕所弄得臭烘烘的 -他非常喜欢这里 |
[03:03] | Absolutely loved it. | 非常喜欢 |
[03:05] | As do we! | 我们也一样 |
[03:07] | Shall we move on? | 继续看看吧 |
[03:08] | Er, give us a lift? | 送我一程吧 |
[03:10] | Mate? | 伙计 |
[03:11] | – OK. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[03:15] | What’s the programme, then? | 你们要拍什么节目 |
[03:16] | It’s a period drama. | 历史剧 |
[03:18] | – What period? – Stuart! | -什么时期 -斯图亚特王朝 |
[03:19] | – Tudor! – Regency! | -都铎王朝 -摄政时期 |
[03:20] | – Regency. – Yes! | -摄政时期 -好 |
[03:23] | Sorry! Got carried away! | 抱歉 我上头了 |
[03:26] | There you are! | 你在这啊 |
[03:27] | Are you a sight for sore…? | 看到你真好啊 |
[03:28] | Oh, you are kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[03:31] | When I have control of the hands, | 我能控制手的时候 |
[03:34] | I am going to punch you so hard. | 一定要好好揍你一顿 |
[03:37] | I think this place is perfect, | 我觉得这里很完美 |
[03:39] | if you’d be willing to have us here for a couple of months. | 你愿意让我们在这里待几个月吗 |
[03:41] | How much would you be offering? | 你们打算出多少钱 |
[03:42] | – 3,000. – We’d have to sleep on it. | -三千 -我们得睡一觉考虑一下 |
[03:45] | – 3,000 a day is the most we can offer. – A day?! | -一天三千是我们的极限了 -一天 |
[03:47] | Morning! I’ve just slept on it and I say yes! | 早啊 我醒了 我答应了 |
[03:50] | – And it’s a yes from me! – Great! | -我也答应了 -好 |
[03:51] | Just to warn you, though, it is quite intrusive. | 不过我得提醒你们 这还是挺打扰你们的 |
[03:54] | – Lots of personnel. – Sounds fun. | -会有很多人 -听起来很有趣啊 |
[03:56] | It can feel like you’re not welcome in your own home. | 会让你们感觉在自己家里都不受欢迎 |
[03:58] | – Absolutely outrageous. – We’re used to that. | -太过分了 -我们习惯了 |
[03:59] | We’ve had building work going on. | 我们正在修房子 |
[04:01] | Is there anything structural we should know about? | 有什么结构性的问题吗 |
[04:03] | – Well, the floor in this room… – No, no, no! | -这个房间的地板 -不 不 不 |
[04:05] | No, there’s nothing structural. | 不 没有什么结构性的问题 |
[04:07] | Everything’s structurally sound as a pound! | 所有的结构都很牢固 |
[04:10] | We were looking at a property in the next village, | 我们看了隔壁村庄的一处房产 |
[04:12] | but they’re a big family | 但他们是一个大家庭 |
[04:13] | and they had some issues about which rooms we could use. | 有些房间不让我们用 |
[04:16] | Well, we’re easy. You can film wherever you like, when you like. | 我们很好说话的 你们可以随时随地拍摄 |
[04:19] | Cos it’s just the two of us. | 因为只有我们两个 |
[04:22] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[04:27] | Oh, here they come. The riff-raff. | 他们来了 乌合之众 |
[04:29] | The lags. This will be chaos. | 前科罪犯 肯定会一片混乱 |
[04:41] | – Morning. – Mind your backs! | -早 -小心后面 |
[04:48] | ADs on channel 2, please. | 助理导演请跳到频道二 |
[04:52] | Well, I’m keeping out of it. | 我要置身事外 |
[04:54] | Yes, though I might just, erm…check. | 我可能要去看一下 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:06] | That looks absolutely lovely, that, doesn’t it? | 看起来很好吃 不是吗 |
[05:09] | You going to put an egg on it? | 你要在上面放个鸡蛋吗 |
[05:10] | He’s put an egg on it! | 他在上面放了一个鸡蛋 |
[05:14] | Can I have some veggie sausages, please? | 请给我点蔬菜香肠 |
[05:15] | – No. No. – On a roll. | -不 不 -夹个面包 |
[05:17] | Disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[05:18] | You be beautiful wigs that I ever did s… | 你们是我见过最漂亮的假发 |
[05:25] | Have you left your tongs on, Tina? | 蒂娜 你没关卷发棒吗 |
[05:28] | Is this meant to be 1820s? | 这是19世纪20年代吗 |
[05:30] | Those are Rococo chairs and tables. | 那些是洛可可式的桌椅 |
[05:32] | You can tell by the legs. They’re Rococo legs. | 从椅子腿就看出来了 这是洛可可式的腿 |
[05:35] | Hi, I’m Adam, I’m the first assistant director. | 我是亚当 我是第一助理导演 |
[05:38] | Nice to meet you, hi. Hi. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:39] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[05:40] | Sorry… What do you mean, he’s still in make-up? | 抱歉 什么叫他还在化妆 |
[05:43] | We’re not meant to have more than 15 people on this floor, | 这层不能超过15个人的 |
[05:45] | and some of these things weigh as much as people, so that’s… | 有些东西和人一样重 所以 |
[05:47] | It’ll be fine. I’m sure that’s an exaggeration. | 没事的 肯定是夸张了 |
[05:49] | But the survey said… | 但调查显示 |
[05:50] | Yeah, the survey also said that we need to replace the drains, | 调查还说我们要换排水管呢 |
[05:53] | and we need this money to do that. | 我们需要这笔钱来换 |
[05:55] | There aren’t that many people, anyway. | 反正人也不多 |
[06:00] | As long as there isn’t anything that’s too heavy. | 只要没有太重的东西就行 |
[06:02] | Mind your backs! | 小心后面 |
[06:03] | OK! You can store this in the other room, actually. | 其实你可以把这个放另一个房间 |
[06:07] | It’s easier for you then, isn’t it? | 这样更方便你使用 不是吗 |
[06:08] | Just keep things a bit more uncluttered in here. | 这里能稍微整洁一些 |
[06:10] | – The room just along there. – Can we just…? | -就在那边的房间 -我们 |
[06:13] | Little horse go clippy-clippy-clop. | 小马 走这里 |
[06:16] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[06:20] | – No! – What a business! | -不 -你干吗 |
[06:25] | You done it now, man. | 你完了 伙计 |
[06:27] | I suppose we should call it a day… Hello to you, sir! | 今天就到此为止了 你好啊 |
[06:33] | The gee-gees, come on, then. Let’s have a bit of this. | 天哪 让我看看 |
[06:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | That’s an arrival on Toby. Just stepping out of the car. | 托比到了 刚从车里出来 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:54] | – Who is that? – Toby Nightingale. | -那是谁 -托比·南丁格尔 |
[06:56] | – He is… – Hot, right? | -他好 -帅[热] 对吧 |
[06:58] | It’s certainly a lot of layers. | 是穿了不少 |
[07:01] | No, Kitty, she means to say she’s in love with him. | 不 基蒂 她是说她爱上了他 |
[07:05] | A knife in my heart! | 扎心了 |
[07:06] | Look at all his servants. | 看看他的仆人 |
[07:08] | He looks preposterous. | 他看起来很荒谬 |
[07:10] | Nine, ten… | 九 十 |
[07:12] | He counts as two. | 他算两个 |
[07:14] | What are you…? | 你们在干什么 |
[07:20] | – Oh, no. – Everything OK? | -不 -没事吧 |
[07:23] | No. Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[07:24] | It’s just Toby Nightingale, that’s her free pass. | 托比·南丁格尔是她的自由通行证 |
[07:28] | Free pass? Oh, right! | 自由通行证 对啊 |
[07:29] | Don’t let him hear that. | 别让他听到 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I won’t. I definitely won’t. | 不会的 绝对不会 |
[07:38] | Julian! I say, Julian! | 朱利安 喂 朱利安 |
[07:40] | What do you want? I’m terribly busy. | 干吗 我很忙 |
[07:42] | You wouldn’t happen to know what a “Free pass” Means? | 你知道自由通行证是什么意思吗 |
[07:45] | Something Michael said. | 迈克尔说的 |
[07:46] | Oh, yes. Samantha Fox was mine. | 萨曼莎·福克斯是我的自由通行证 |
[07:48] | I do hope she’s still modelling. Very talented lady. | 我真希望她还在做模特 她非常有才华 |
[07:51] | Alison’s is this actor fellow. | 艾莉森的自由通行证是个演员 |
[07:53] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[07:54] | Well, it’s a sort of clause in a marriage contract. | 这是婚姻合同中的一种条款 |
[07:57] | A named exception to the rule of monogamy. | 一夫一妻制规则的命名例外 |
[08:01] | Sometimes there’s a whole list of people | 有时会有一大堆人 |
[08:04] | with whom one can enter into congress without consequences. | 一起进入国会而不会有任何后果 |
[08:07] | – My God! – Margot had three of the Gladiators on her list. | -天哪 -玛格特的名单上有三个角斗士 |
[08:10] | Wolf, Cobra and John Fashanu. | 狼 眼镜蛇和约翰·法沙努 |
[08:13] | You mean to say that this player, this minstrel, | 你是说这个演员 游方艺人 |
[08:17] | is allowed to bed fair Alison? | 可以和艾莉森睡觉吗 |
[08:20] | He’s her free pass. | 他是她的自由通行证 |
[08:28] | I’ll start here, | 我从这里开始 |
[08:30] | and I think I’m going to approach… | 然后走到 |
[08:33] | What are they feeding the metal cow? | 他们在用什么喂金属牛 |
[08:36] | Oh! No, that’s not a cow, Mary, no. That’s called a camera. | 那不是牛 玛丽 那叫摄像机 |
[08:40] | Yes. They’re just cleaning the lens. | 他们只是在清洁镜头 |
[08:43] | Is that its mouth? | 那是它的嘴吗 |
[08:45] | No, no, no. That’s its, erm, eye. | 不 不 不 那是它的眼睛 |
[08:49] | OK, cheques are happy. | 支票很开心 |
[08:51] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:53] | I thought you weren’t interested? | 我以为你不感兴趣呢 |
[08:55] | What? No, no, no, I just wanted to, erm, you know? | 什么 不 不 不 我只是想 |
[08:59] | Can we clear the frame now? | 清场 |
[09:00] | First positions. Call for quiet. | 就位 让大家安静 |
[09:02] | – Quiet on set, please! – That’s extraordinary. | -片场请安静 -这太不可思议了 |
[09:04] | Camera set? | 摄像机准备 |
[09:07] | Getting a good look, are we? | 看得挺投入啊 |
[09:08] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[09:10] | Alison! A word, if you please. | 艾丽森 我要和你聊聊 |
[09:14] | Is it true that…? | 是真的吗 |
[09:19] | ..Everyone. | 大家都安静 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | – And action! – Oh, that’s very good. | -开拍 -很好 |
[09:29] | They’ve left for London. | 他们已经动身去伦敦了 |
[09:31] | It’s a pity that such a sweet girl | 这么可爱的女孩 |
[09:33] | should have such low connections. | 怎么社会地位这么低呢 |
[09:36] | She’s a fancy flapjack. | 她像个精致的粉盒 |
[09:38] | Perhaps you are too harsh on your sex, Miss Jane. | 简小姐 也许你对女性太苛刻了 |
[09:41] | In truth, you have not had experience of all of society. | 其实你还没有体验过社会的全貌 |
[09:45] | I am beginning to believe that this severity | 我开始相信这种事 |
[09:48] | is born from other distractions. | 是因为你心里有别人了 |
[09:53] | Do you find yourself distracted, Miss Jane? | 简小姐 你心里有别人了吗 |
[09:57] | My lord. | 大人 |
[09:58] | Kiss him! | 吻他 |
[10:05] | What is it? Damn you! | 怎么了 该死 |
[10:06] | – Yes, what is it? Damn you! – A letter for you, Lord Byron, sir. | -可不嘛 -拜伦勋爵 有你封信 |
[10:09] | – Byron? – Cut! | -拜伦 -咔 |
[10:11] | – Cut what? Oh, not my lace! – Byron? Did he say Byron? | -剪什么 不是我的花边吧 -他说拜伦吗 |
[10:15] | Isn’t he going to read the letter? | 他不打算读这封信吗 |
[10:16] | I’m sure Adam knows what he’s doing. | 我相信亚当知道他在做什么 |
[10:18] | – That’s one out, three in. – Four. | -出去一个 进来三个 -四个 |
[10:21] | God, they’re everywhere! | 天哪 到处都是人 |
[10:22] | This is about Byron? | 这是关于拜伦的电影 |
[10:24] | Well, yeah, I mean, the clue is in the title, mate. | 是的 都写在标题上了 伙计 |
[10:25] | 拜伦的一生 | |
[10:28] | What effrontery is this? | 厚颜无耻 |
[10:30] | I cannot and will not bear it! | 我忍不了了 |
[10:34] | Can we take that key light up a little? | 能把主光调高一点吗 |
[10:43] | You do light. | 你是发光的 |
[10:47] | – He’s smaller in real life, isn’t he? – Taller, if anything. | -他真人感觉更矮了 -更高啊 |
[10:50] | I wish I could see his calves. | 我想看他的小腿 |
[10:52] | I bet he’s got lovely calves. | 他小腿肯定很好看 |
[10:55] | – Well, I thought that was rather good. – No good for me. | -我觉得挺好啊 -我觉得不行 |
[10:57] | It sounds like there’s a radio on somewhere. | 我能听到收音机的声音 |
[10:59] | – Can we find out where the…? – I’m on it. | -能找找在哪吗 -我去 |
[11:02] | I can also hear a wood pigeon. | 我还能听到木鸽 |
[11:03] | Yeah, good luck with that one, mate. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[11:05] | – What’s up after this one? – We’re in the bedroom for the sex scene. | -这之后是什么 -要去卧室做爱了 |
[11:09] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[11:15] | Sorry, Julian, they can hear it on set. | 对不起 朱利安 他们在片场都能听到 |
[11:17] | No, actually, this is important. I need to… | 不 这很重要 我要 |
[11:19] | Don’t do that! I’ve got a bet on. | 不要啊 我在赌博呢 |
[11:21] | – You’ve got a bet on? – That’s what I said. | -你在赌博 -我说了啊 |
[11:22] | – You can’t bet, you’re dead. – All right, don’t rub it in. | -你怎么赌博 你都死了 -别戳我痛处 |
[11:25] | It’s a sportsman’s bet with myself. | 我是在跟自己打赌 |
[11:28] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:30] | You could put a bet on for me. | 你可以为我下注 |
[11:31] | You haven’t got any money, you’re… | 你没有钱 你 |
[11:33] | Dead! I know, you just said that, I get it! | 死了 你刚才说了 我知道 |
[11:35] | But you could keep my winnings, | 但你可以保留我赢的钱 |
[11:36] | maybe buy yourself a pretty little dress. | 给自己买件漂亮的小礼服 |
[11:39] | Perhaps some make-up. Make yourself look nice. | 或者是化妆品 让自己看起来漂亮点 |
[11:41] | I really believe you have it in you, Alison. | 我相信你有姿色 艾莉森 |
[11:45] | Just need a bit of help, that’s all. | 只要一点帮助就行了 |
[11:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:49] | Just keep the radio off, please! | 别开收音机了 |
[11:50] | Will do! Mystery Queen 10-1! | 好的 神秘女王十赔一 |
[11:57] | – Sorted. – Thank you. OK! | -搞定 -谢谢 好 |
[12:00] | – I can hear the radio again. – One sec! | -我又能听到收音机的声音了 -稍等 |
[12:05] | I told you to turn it off. | 我叫你把它关了 |
[12:06] | No, actually, no, you didn’t. You said… Er…hold on a moment! | 不 你没有 你说 等一下 |
[12:10] | This is my house too. I have a right to the amenities. | 这也是我的房子 我有权使用这些设施 |
[12:13] | – This is an infringement of my… – Write to your MP! | -这是对我的侵犯 -给你的议员写信吧 |
[12:17] | She got me there. | 我没话说了 |
[12:19] | Sorry about that. It won’t happen again now. | 很抱歉 不会再发生了 |
[12:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:25] | Let’s not get behind. First positions, please! | 别墨迹了 就位 |
[12:27] | – That’s it, Adam, call them to order! – Sound speed. | -好了 亚当 叫大家准备 -录音准备 |
[12:29] | Here we go, stand by! Settle. | 来了 待命 准备 |
[12:32] | – And action! – Action. | -开拍 -开拍 |
[12:34] | They’ve left for London. | 他们已经动身去伦敦了 |
[12:36] | It’s a pity that such a sweet girl | 这么可爱的女孩 |
[12:39] | should have such low connections. | 怎么社会地位这么低呢 |
[12:40] | – She said that before. – Yes, that’s because… | -她说过了 -是的 那是因为 |
[12:43] | Please, Pat. We’re turning. | 拜托 帕特 拍戏呢 |
[12:44] | Perhaps you are too harsh on your sex, Miss Jane. | 简小姐 也许你对女性太苛刻了 |
[12:48] | In truth you have not had experience of all of society. | 其实你还没有体验过社会的全貌 |
[12:55] | I am beginning to believe that this severity | 我开始相信这种事 |
[12:58] | is born of other distractions. | 是因为你心里有别人了 |
[13:02] | Do you find yourself distracted, Miss Jane? | 简小姐 你心里有别人了吗 |
[13:08] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[13:09] | For God’s sake! | 天啊 |
[13:14] | Sorry. It was just a really good take, wasn’t it? | 抱歉 刚才演得太好了 不是吗 |
[13:18] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[13:19] | Sorry, I don’t know why that happened. I’ll sort it. | 抱歉 我不知道为什么会这样 我修一下 |
[13:22] | OK, let’s cut and reset as quickly as possible, please. | 请尽快复位 |
[13:25] | No, we don’t have time. We’ll just use the beginning of that one. | 不 没时间了 我们就用刚才这个的开头 |
[13:27] | – Let’s move on before we lose the day. – OK, moving on! | -继续吧 不然要天黑了 -继续 |
[13:30] | Set up for the next shot, please. | 请为下一个镜头做准备 |
[13:32] | Moving on, please, everyone. Moving on. | 请大家继续 继续 |
[13:34] | Can I take a look at playback, please? | 我可以看一下回放吗 |
[13:38] | ‘Tis witchcraft. | 这是巫术 |
[13:40] | Their souls be captured in the window. | 他们的灵魂被困在窗户里了 |
[13:42] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s all being recorded on to a video cassette. | 不 不 这只是录在了录像带上 |
[13:47] | But how are they cleft in twain? | 但是他们是怎么分身的 |
[13:49] | They be there and there. | 他们又在那儿 又在这儿 |
[13:52] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:01] | Sorry, if I distracted you there. | 真抱歉 刚才干扰到你了 |
[14:03] | Oh, I didn’t notice. I was completely in the scene. | 我没注意 我完全入戏了 |
[14:06] | Great. | 那就好 |
[14:08] | We haven’t met, have we? | 我们还没认识一下 对吧 |
[14:10] | – I’m Toby. – I-I-I’m Alison. | -我是托比 -我叫艾莉森 |
[14:13] | Can I just say how good I thought you were in The Shoe Shiner? | 我能说《擦鞋匠》里你的表演有多好吗 |
[14:16] | Fire away. | 尽管说 |
[14:19] | Oh, er, yeah. | 好的 |
[14:20] | I just thought you were so good. | 我觉得你真是太出色了 |
[14:22] | – It’s actually one of my favourite films. – I’m Mike. | -那是我最爱的电影之一 -我是迈克 |
[14:25] | I completely believed that you were blind. | 我完全相信你是盲人 |
[14:28] | Thanks. I spent a week at a hotel for the blind. | 谢谢 我在酒店待了一周体验盲人生活 |
[14:31] | Wore a blindfold, really got to know the condition. | 戴着眼罩 了解是什么感觉 |
[14:33] | One of the most rewarding times of my life. | 这是我这辈子收获最多的经历之一 |
[14:36] | I tell you what, food never tasted so good. | 这么说 食物从未有如此美味 |
[14:40] | Now I always eat with my eyes closed. | 现在我吃东西总是闭着眼睛 |
[14:42] | Mind your backs, please! | 小心后面 |
[14:46] | – Excuse me, Toby. – No problem. | -失陪了 托比 -没事 |
[14:49] | Nice to meet you, Abigail. | 很高兴认识你 亚比该 |
[14:50] | It’s… It’s Alison. | 是艾莉森 |
[14:53] | That looks really heavy. Shall we just come clean? | 那个看上去真的重 我们要不坦白了吧 |
[14:55] | What, and tell them that they’re working on a death trap? | 跟他们说他们在死亡地带忙活吗 |
[14:57] | Look, if you go outside, that’s one less. | 如果你出去 就少一个人了 |
[15:02] | Both of us. | 我们都出去 |
[15:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | Curses! | 诅咒他们 |
[15:18] | A pox on all of them… | 咒他们都得梅毒 |
[15:19] | ..apart from Alison. | 艾莉森除外 |
[15:22] | Finally! | 终于 |
[15:26] | Come to coax me back, have you? | 你是来劝我回去的吧 |
[15:28] | It’s no use! | 没用的 |
[15:29] | Nothing will persuade me to… Oh, it’s you. | 没什么能说服我回 是你啊 |
[15:32] | Go and get Alis… Oh, he can’t hear me. | 去叫艾莉森 他听不见 |
[15:36] | Harry, can you hurry with that light, please? | 哈利 能尽快把灯光处理好吗 |
[15:38] | So the metal cow remembers what it sees… | 金属牛记住它看见了什么 |
[15:42] | Through its one eye? | 通过独眼吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. And it sends the memories through the cables… | 对 然后它把记忆通过电缆 |
[15:46] | – Worms. – Worms, if you like. | -蠕虫 -蠕虫 随你喜欢 |
[15:48] | ..to the little window. | 送到小窗户那边 |
[15:49] | Where the tiny peoples dance the memories. | 然后小人们按照记忆起舞 |
[15:54] | Yeah, if you like. | 随你怎么说 |
[15:57] | Come to dadda. | 来吧 |
[15:59] | There we go, that’s all good. | 好了 没问题了 |
[16:07] | Seems to be all right now. | 现在应该没事儿了 |
[16:08] | Thanks, Harry, just one more, from the top. | 谢了 哈利 从头再来一遍 |
[16:11] | I thought they were moving on? When are they moving on? | 我以为他们结束了 什么时候继续啊 |
[16:14] | – Oh, they do lots of different camera angles. – How many? | -他们要从好几个角度拍 -几个 |
[16:17] | Quiet on set, please! | 片场请保持安静 |
[16:18] | Quiet on set, please. | 片场请保持安静 |
[16:20] | – Turning over. – Sound speed. | -录像运转 -录音准备 |
[16:22] | – And action! – Action. | -开拍 -开拍 |
[16:24] | They’ve left for London. It’s a pity… | 他们已经动身去伦敦了 |
[16:27] | Stand aside, Thorne! | 站一边去 索恩 |
[16:28] | – You really want to know what vexed me? – No! | -你们真的想知道我为什么发火吗 -不想 |
[16:30] | Fine, I’ll tell you. | 行吧 我告诉你们 |
[16:32] | Lord Byron was my greatest foe. | 拜伦勋爵是我最大的宿敌 |
[16:35] | If I had flesh and this were Byron himself, | 如果我还活着 而这又是拜伦本人 |
[16:38] | I would damn well run him through! | 我一定立刻刺死他 |
[16:42] | He stole my verse, | 他偷了我的诗节 |
[16:44] | my destiny, | 我的命运 |
[16:46] | and now he is to steal the woman of my dreams! | 现在他又要偷走我的梦中女郎 |
[16:49] | You say every woman is the woman of your dreams. | 每个女人都是你的梦中女郎 |
[16:51] | I have a lot of dreams! And most of them are about women… | 我做过很多梦 大部分都跟女人有关 |
[16:55] | ..apart from the one where I have the body of a crab. | 除了有一次 我梦到自己变成螃蟹了 |
[17:00] | What is it? Damn you! | 怎么了 该死 |
[17:01] | Begging your pardon. A letter for you, Lord Byron, sir. | 拜伦勋爵 有你封信 |
[17:04] | I will not tolerate this sordid pantomime in my house | 我不能容忍在我家拍这种滑稽的闹剧 |
[17:09] | glorifying this charlatan! | 赞美这样的江湖骗子 |
[17:12] | This cad! | 这个无赖 |
[17:14] | This wazzock! | 这个呆毛 |
[17:16] | What’s a wazzock? | 呆毛是什么 |
[17:17] | Pat says it! | 帕特说的 |
[17:20] | I’m going to drown myself in the lake. | 我要跳湖自杀 |
[17:24] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[17:26] | – Cut! – Cut there! | -咔 -咔 |
[17:28] | Right, we’re going to take a couple of minutes, | 我们花点时间 |
[17:30] | just to turn things around for the reverse. | 转个方向 反拍一次 |
[17:31] | Actors, you can relax yourselves off. | 演员们 你们可以休息一下 |
[17:33] | Right, that’s two minutes, people, | 咱们有两分钟 伙计们 |
[17:35] | and then we’re going to turn it round. | 然后转个向 |
[17:37] | Thank you very much. God, this is good. | 非常感谢 天啊 这感觉真好 |
[17:44] | – Oh, hey, Abigail. – Oh, it’s Alis… | -你好啊 亚比该 -其实是艾莉 |
[17:46] | I wonder if I could ask you a favour. | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[17:48] | I’ve got this scene later, I need to run the lines. | 我一会儿演这幕 我得过台词 |
[17:50] | I didn’t want to ask her, | 我不太想找她 |
[17:51] | because I find it can stifle spontaneity, | 我觉得那样不太自然 |
[17:52] | and I want to keep it fresh and beautiful. | 我想保持新鲜感 |
[17:54] | – I’m Lord Byron, obviously. – Yep. | -我是拜伦勋爵 -当然 |
[17:56] | I’ve thought of nothing but you all day. | 我一整天都只想着你 |
[17:59] | Have you? | 真的吗 |
[18:01] | No, that’s the scene, that’s the first line. | 不 这是这幕戏的第一句台词 |
[18:04] | Of course! | 当然 当然 |
[18:06] | Why would you…? That’s… OK! | 你怎么会 好 |
[18:08] | I’ve thought of nothing but you all day. Hm. | 我一整天都只想着你 |
[18:11] | Do not deny your feelings. | 别否认你的感情 |
[18:13] | – I do not. – Alison? – Oh, my heart. | -我没有 -艾莉森 -我的心 |
[18:17] | First, I will kiss your lips. | 首先 我要亲吻你的唇 |
[18:20] | Then I will undress you. | 然后我会为你脱去衣裳 |
[18:22] | And then… | 再之后 |
[18:27] | And then… | 再之后 |
[19:01] | Squares! | 无聊 |
[19:16] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[19:17] | Can we have some music on, please, Cathy? | 凯茜 放点音乐行吗 |
[19:19] | My bus, my rules! I’ve got 20 quid on this! | 我的车我说了算 我可赌了二十镑呢 |
[19:23] | Ah, yes. | 太棒了 |
[19:27] | You are on a sinful path. | 你在走一条不归路 |
[19:29] | I can’t talk about this now. It’s not what you think it is. | 我现在不能谈这个 不是你想的那样 |
[19:31] | Oh, I know all about this so-called free pass. | 我可是很了解这个所谓的自由通行证 |
[19:34] | Your husband may be satisfied but, I tell you, I am not. | 你丈夫或许挺满意 但我可不是 |
[19:37] | The marriage vows are sacred, | 婚姻的誓言是很神圣的 |
[19:39] | and I will not have you sullying the good name of this family | 而我绝不会让你因为放荡 |
[19:43] | with your wanton debauchery! | 辱没这个家族的名声 |
[20:00] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[20:01] | – What are you wearing? – Oh, I thought I’d go for a run. | -你穿的这是什么 -我想着去跑跑步 |
[20:04] | – Now? You don’t run. – Hey, going for a run? | -现在吗 你不跑步的 -去跑步吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I like to keep in shape. | 是啊 我要保持体形 |
[20:09] | What are we talking? 5K? | 怎么说 五公里 |
[20:11] | 10…at least. | 至少十公里 |
[20:12] | Cool. I’m actually in training for my next project. | 酷 我最近正在为下个戏训练 |
[20:15] | I’m playing a mountain climber, | 我要演个登山者 |
[20:16] | so I’m mainly focusing on upper-body strength. | 所以我主要锻炼上半身的力量 |
[20:17] | Yeah? Me…me too! | 是吗 我也是 |
[20:21] | One… | 一 |
[20:24] | – Why is that…? – Are you actually going up a real-life mountain? | -为什么会这样 -你真的要去登山吗 |
[20:28] | – Of course. – Mike couldn’t do that. | -当然 -迈克不能登山 |
[20:30] | – He’s scared of heights. – I wouldn’t say scared. | -他恐高 -我不是恐高 |
[20:32] | Oh, I love them, if anything. Don’t faze me at all. | 我爱死登山了 完全不怕 |
[20:37] | OK, back on in five, everyone! | 五分钟后开始 各位 |
[20:40] | OK, well, I’d better get going. | 我得走了 |
[20:43] | – Keep an eye on the floor, yeah? – Hm. | -留意地板 -好 |
[20:45] | Enjoy your 10K. | 十公里跑步愉快 |
[20:48] | Oh, my God. How much does that thing weigh? | 老天 那个东西多沉啊 |
[20:51] | Watch yourself, coming through. | 小心 借过 |
[20:53] | Where have all these people come from? There’s twice as many. | 这么多人哪来的 这是称重的两倍了 |
[21:02] | In your face! | 完胜 |
[21:04] | Robin! What the bally hell do you think you’re playing at? | 罗宾 你在干什么 |
[21:06] | – Bigger boy made me do it. – No! It’s nonsense, and you know it! | -大哥让我干的 -胡说 你知道的 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I just think it’s a shame we’re not just pushing in | 我觉得我们应该推进那个瞬间 |
[21:13] | for that moment there, just to capture the emotion. | 抓住那个表情 |
[21:15] | Well, I’m sure they know what they’re doing, Mary. | 他们懂行的 玛丽 |
[21:17] | Will, can you just push in a little? Just get the emotion. | 威尔 能推进吗 抓住那个表情 |
[21:19] | – Yeah, sure. – Well done, Mary! | -好 -厉害啊 玛丽 |
[21:22] | This is taking for ever. | 没完没了 |
[21:39] | That’s probably about 10K. | 差不多十公里了 |
[21:49] | Little short cut… | 抄个近道 |
[21:57] | – Why is that? – First positions. | -为什么 -就位 |
[22:00] | Thanks for your patience, everyone. | 感谢大家的耐心等待 |
[22:01] | This is the last set-up. | 这是最后一条 |
[22:03] | Toby. Toby. | 托比 托比 |
[22:08] | Lord Byron? | 拜伦大人 |
[22:09] | – Yes? – First positions. | -嗯 -就位 |
[22:14] | – Turning. – Sound speed! | -录像运转 -录音准备 |
[22:16] | – And action. – Action. | -开拍 -开拍 |
[22:17] | They’ve left for London. | 他们已经动身去伦敦了 |
[22:27] | In truth, you have not had experience of all of society. | 其实你还没有体验过社会的全貌 |
[22:32] | I am beginning to believe that this severity | 我开始觉得发生这件事 |
[22:35] | is born from other distractions. | 是因为你心里有别人了 |
[22:48] | Do you find yourself distracted, Miss Jane? | 简小姐 你心里有别人了吗 |
[23:01] | My lord. | 大人 |
[23:04] | – And cut! – That’s scene complete. | -咔 -这个场景拍完了 |
[23:12] | That should hold it. | 应该能撑住 |
[23:15] | Jolly good. Excellent work, everybody, thank you. | 干得非常棒 谢谢大家 |
[23:17] | Thank you so much for your hard work today, everyone. | 非常感谢你们今天每个人的辛勤工作 |
[23:19] | It does not go unnoticed. Lovely working with you, thank you. | 我都看到了 合作很开心 谢谢 |
[23:22] | – Thank God. – I thought they were never going to finish. | -谢天谢地 -我以为他们拍不完了呢 |
[23:25] | Moving on to the bedroom. | 移动到卧室 |
[23:27] | Closed set, just essential crew, please, cos there’ll be nudity. | 这条有裸体 所以要封闭 仅限必要员工 |
[23:30] | Oh, I hope he has a hairy chest. | 希望他有胸毛 |
[23:33] | Good lord. | 天啊 |
[23:34] | OK, it’s a closed set. There will be intercourse, apparently. | 这条是封闭场景 里面有性交 |
[23:39] | Next up, it’s the main event of the day, | 接下来 这是当天的大事件 |
[23:41] | this is the big one, the King Henry Stakes. | 这是重头戏 亨利国王赌注 |
[23:44] | As the riders line up, | 赛手已列队 |
[23:45] | – the atmosphere here is – Here we go! | -现场的气氛已经 -开始了 |
[23:47] | – absolutely electric. – Fingers-fingers! | -高涨起来 -祈祷好运 |
[23:50] | There you are, Harry, straight through, yep. | 你来了 哈利 直走 |
[23:52] | First door on the right, thank you. Er, no. No, thank you. | 右手第一扇门 谢谢 你们不能进 |
[23:55] | You heard Adam. It’s a closed set. | 他们说了 这条是封闭场景 |
[23:56] | Essential crew only. Especially not you, Robin! | 仅限必要员工 尤其是罗宾不能进 |
[23:59] | – I’ll be good. – There’s no harm in it. They can’t see us, mate. | -我会老实的 -没事的 他们看不见我 |
[24:02] | Yeah, we’re ghosts, you warty old crunk. | 我们是鬼 你这老傻瓜 |
[24:04] | That is beside the point. Rules are rules, | 这不重要 规矩就是规矩 |
[24:06] | and young Adam deserves our every respect. | 小亚当值得我们尊重 |
[24:09] | OK, if everyone’s happy. Let’s clear the room. | 可以的话 我们开始清场了 |
[24:15] | Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[24:16] | Why he do rain dance? | 他为什么要跳祈雨舞 |
[24:18] | The Devil plays with his strings! | 是魔鬼在拨弄他的琴弦 |
[24:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no. He’s getting himself in the zone. | 不 他是在进入状态 |
[24:32] | Fixed it! | 修好了 |
[24:34] | Oh, great! | 太棒了 |
[24:35] | Before or after the 10K? | 你是跑十公里之前还是之后修的 |
[24:38] | Where’s your free pass? | 你的自由通行证呢 |
[24:40] | You… | 你 |
[24:41] | You’re not are you actually jealous? | 你不会真的吃醋了吧 |
[24:43] | No. | 没有 |
[24:46] | But, I mean, he is handsome. | 但他是挺帅的 |
[24:52] | And…action. | 开拍 |
[24:56] | No, thank you! | 别进去 谢谢 |
[25:00] | I’ve thought of nothing but you all day. | 我一整天都只想着你 |
[25:05] | Yes! | 好 |
[25:06] | – What are you all doing here? – We’re not allowed in. | -你们都在这干什么 -他不让我们进 |
[25:08] | – They’re making love. – What?! | -他们在做爱 -什么 |
[25:11] | No, no, no, Fanny, no! No, Fanny! | 别进去 范妮 |
[25:14] | Bradley’s Misdemeanour challenged by the outsider Mystery Queen. | 神秘女王正在挑战布拉德利的小错 |
[25:17] | – Come on, Bradley! – Come on, Mystery Queen! | -加油 布拉德利 -加油 神秘女王 |
[25:21] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[25:22] | First, I will kiss you… | 我要先吻你 |
[25:28] | – Mystery Queen on the – Come on! | -神秘女王在 -加油 |
[25:29] | Help! I can’t pull myself up. | 救命 我爬不上来 |
[25:31] | Come on! | 加油 |
[25:34] | Stop kicking! | 别踢了 |
[25:35] | Come on! | 加油 |
[25:39] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[25:41] | – Robin! – What? It wasn’t me! | -罗宾 -怎么了 不是我 |
[25:43] | – Have you got me? Have you got me? – It’s OK. | -接住我了吗 -好 |
[25:46] | Let yourself down. Slowly. | 慢慢下来 |
[25:47] | Have you got…? | 你接住 |
[25:50] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[25:52] | You’re fine now, you’re all right now. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[25:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:01] | – Someone get a medic in here. Toby, are you OK? – No, I’m not. | -去找医生 托比你还好吗 -不好 |
[26:04] | I could’ve died, and then where would you be? | 我差点死了 我死了你怎么办 |
[26:07] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪弄来那个的 |
[26:10] | I think you know. | 你应该知道 |
[26:18] | That’s a terrible shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[26:20] | – I thought you didn’t want them here? – Not for me, for you. | -你不是不喜欢他们吗 -我是为你遗憾 |
[26:23] | The money and so on. | 钱啊之类的 |
[26:24] | I shan’t miss him…them! | 我不会想念他 他们的 |
[26:26] | ‘Tis back to boredom, I suppose. | 又要回归无聊了 |
[26:30] | Oh, never bored with chess board. | 国际象棋可不无聊 |
[26:33] | Well, I think it quite the best to be free from distractions. | 这下没人吵我了 |
[26:37] | – You do know that free pass thing’s a joke? – Wasn’t in my marriage. | -你知道自由通行证是开玩笑吧 -我的不是 |
[26:40] | Goodbye, £96,000. | 96000镑没了 |
[26:42] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[26:44] | Well, at least we won 100 quid. | 起码我们赢了100镑 |
[26:46] | Mystery Queen. Got a tip from a ghost. | 神秘女王 从鬼那得到的消息 |
[26:47] | 你赢了100镑 | |
[26:49] | – That’s how we can make money! – No, they’re…they’re ghosts, Mike. | -我们可以这么挣钱啊 -迈克 他们是鬼 |
[26:52] | I think you’re thinking of time-travellers. | 你把他们想成时间旅行者了 |
[26:57] | – Yeah, but… – No. | -嗯 但是 -不 |
[26:58] | Well, Thomas will be glad they’ve gone. | 他们走了托马斯应该会很高兴 |
[27:00] | Yeah, perhaps someone should tell him. | 是的 找个人告诉他吧 |
[27:06] | Come on, Pat. Chop chop! | 走吧 帕特 快点 |