时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[00:12] | – On what? – Well, all the doors are now shut, | -恭喜什么 -所有的门都关上了 |
[00:14] | and I just sealed the last window. | 我刚把最后一扇窗户封上了 |
[00:16] | So you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[00:17] | We should get a carbon monoxide alarm? | 我们应该装个一氧化碳报警器吗 |
[00:19] | No! Well, yes. But it also means that pigeon can’t get in here. | 不 也是 但这也意味着鸽子进不来了 |
[00:23] | Which I’d say calls for a toast. | 所以我们喝一杯吧 |
[00:26] | I thought we were saving that to celebrate the woodworm treatment. | 不是除完木蛀虫以后才庆祝吗 |
[00:28] | Nah, it’s only prosecco. I’ll buy another bottle. | 这只是普罗塞克红酒 我到时候再买一瓶 |
[00:34] | See, this is why we wait for the woodworm treatment. | 看 这就是为什么我们要先除木蛀虫 |
[00:36] | Quick! Block the hole before the pigeon gets… | 快 趁鸽子还没进来先把洞堵上 |
[00:42] | How?! | 怎么可能 |
[01:00] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[01:10] | – Mike, it won’t shut with that on. – Yeah, I’m not an idiot. | -迈克 不拿掉是关不上的 -我又不是白痴 |
[01:13] | They’re just holding it while I put the Sellotape on. | 我要粘透明胶 用它们顶一下 |
[01:17] | Bitches! | 狗崽子 |
[01:19] | Bitches! Bitches! | 狗崽子 狗崽子 |
[01:21] | Bitches! | 狗崽子 |
[01:23] | They don’t listen. | 它们就是不听 |
[01:24] | Women, eh? | 女人啊 |
[01:26] | Barclay! | 巴克利 |
[01:28] | Beg-Chetwynde. | 拜格-切特温德 |
[01:29] | Wh…What’s that? | 什么 |
[01:30] | That’s me. Barclay Beg-Chetwynde. | 我叫巴克利·拜格-切特温德 |
[01:33] | From next door. | 你们的邻居 |
[01:34] | We have a next door? | 我们有邻居吗 |
[01:35] | Yes, about a mile that way. | 有啊 往那边走一英里 |
[01:37] | – I own the… You know the village? – Yeah. | -我有 你们知道那个村子吗 -知道 |
[01:40] | Yes, I own that. | 那是我的 |
[01:41] | We summer in Tuscany, | 我们去托斯卡纳避暑了 |
[01:43] | but got back and saw you’d moved in. | 但回来后看到你们搬进来了 |
[01:45] | Thought I should come say how do? | 我想着得过来打个招呼 |
[01:47] | Right. Yeah. I’m…I’m Alison, and this is Mike. Sorry – come in. | 我叫艾莉森 这位是迈克 抱歉 请进 |
[01:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | What you say? | 你说什么 |
[01:57] | Tally! Tally! | 塔利 塔利 |
[02:00] | Must have seen a ghost. | 肯定是见到鬼了 |
[02:03] | Didn’t you know? This place – absolutely riddled with them. | 你们不知道吗 这里满屋子都是鬼 |
[02:07] | So legend has it. | 传说中 |
[02:08] | There’s a lady falls from a window in the west wing. | 有位女士从西翼的窗户上摔了下来 |
[02:12] | East wing! | 东翼 |
[02:12] | – Dressed in white. – Grey! | -穿着白衣服 -灰色 |
[02:14] | – Georgian. – Edwardian. | -乔治王时代 -爱德华七世时代 |
[02:15] | Attractive. Early 20s. | 她很迷人 二十出头 |
[02:20] | And a strange creature that roams the grounds – | 还有一个奇怪的生物在四处游荡 |
[02:23] | half man, half ape. | 半人半猿 |
[02:29] | – Well, I haven’t seen anything. – No. No, he hasn’t. | -我什么都没看到 -嗯 他啥都没看到 |
[02:32] | It’s probably all tosh and piffle. | 可能都是扯淡的吧 |
[02:34] | Anyway, reason I called, incepto ne desistam… | 总之言归正传 |
[02:38] | Oh, I remember this berk! | 我记得这个傻瓜 |
[02:40] | Met him at a party fundraiser here back in the day. | 之前在这里的一个募捐派对上见过他 |
[02:43] | Rich as Croesus. Loves the sound of his own voice. | 非常有钱 很喜欢他自己的声音 |
[02:46] | Which reminds me of a very funny story I heard once on a golf course. | 这让我想起了在高尔夫球场上听到的一个趣闻 |
[02:50] | Now, there was Brucie. That’s Brucie Forsyth… | 那人叫布鲁西 布鲁西·福塞思 |
[02:52] | Guys! Guys, anecdote! | 伙计们 是趣闻啊 |
[02:56] | Now, it doesn’t really affect your grounds inside the gates, | 这不影响你们大门内的土地 |
[03:01] | but the path outside the gates is on my deed, | 但大门外的路是我的地 |
[03:05] | so, technically, you have to cross a strip of my land | 所以严格来说 你们每次回家 |
[03:09] | every time you enter your house. | 都要穿过我的地 |
[03:13] | We had no idea. | 这我们还真不知道 |
[03:14] | It’s a simple thing to sort out, | 这不是什么大事 |
[03:16] | but probably worth a quick powwow at some point. | 我们找个时间商量一下吧 |
[03:20] | Yeah, sure. Well, we’ll… | 当然了 |
[03:21] | Maybe you could come to dinner some time? | 要不你抽空来吃个晚饭吧 |
[03:23] | Splendid idea! See you at eight. | 好主意 八点见 |
[03:25] | I’m free! | 我有空啊 |
[03:28] | I’ll bring a Pelaverga! | 我会带瓶佩拉韦加 |
[03:31] | – What’s a…? – Oh, and Bunny can’t eat beef. | -那是什么 -邦尼不能吃牛肉 |
[03:35] | Well, she can, but she shouldn’t, if you know what I mean. | 她可以吃 但不能让她吃 你们懂吧 |
[03:40] | Right, once more unto the breach! Come along, bitches! | 再次共赴沙场吧 来吧 狗崽子们 |
[03:45] | Is that all of them? | 都齐了吗 |
[03:47] | Never mind. What did you do that for? | 算了 你为什么要请他吃饭 |
[03:49] | Because he’s got some weird claim over our driveway, | 他对我们的车道有奇怪的所有权 |
[03:52] | so we should probably keep him sweet. | 所以我们应该跟他搞好关系 |
[03:54] | Besides, he’s our way in. | 而且他是我们的入口啊 |
[03:55] | To what? | 啥入口 |
[03:56] | Society, Mike. We’re posh now. | 上流社会啊 迈克 我们现在很高大上 |
[03:59] | We should be mixing with other poshos. | 我们应该混入上流社会 |
[04:00] | – But he is awful! – So? | -但他太可怕了 -所以呢 |
[04:02] | Some awful people have really nice friends. | 可怕的人也会有非常友善的朋友啊 |
[04:05] | I mean, look at your mate Greg. | 看看你哥们格雷格 |
[04:07] | What’s wrong with Greg? | 格雷格怎么了 |
[04:08] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[04:10] | Hello, girl! You’re lovely, in’t you? | 妹子 你真可爱呀 |
[04:14] | It’s worth it. | 值了 |
[04:17] | Hello, girl! | 妹子 |
[04:22] | I can’t touch any more. | 我摸不到你了 |
[04:48] | Book? Film? | 书 电影 |
[04:50] | Five words. The Importance Of Being Earnest. | 五个字 《诚挚很重要》 |
[04:53] | Great Expectations. | 《远大前程》 |
[04:54] | Tootsie! Tootsie! | 《杜丝先生》 |
[04:55] | Tootsie! Tootsie! Tootsie! | 《杜丝先生》 《杜丝先生》 |
[04:57] | It’s Tootsie. Tootsie! It’s Tootsie! | 《杜丝先生》 《杜丝先生》 |
[04:59] | Tootsie! Tootsie! | 《杜丝先生》 |
[05:01] | Stop saying Tootsie! | 别说《杜丝先生》了 |
[05:02] | What be a tootsie? | “吐丝”是什么 |
[05:04] | Round… | 圆的 |
[05:06] | – covering… – Oh, it’s an eclipse! | -遮住 -月食 |
[05:09] | Eclipse. | 月食 |
[05:10] | – Moonah eclipse! – God, not this again. | -月食 -天啊 又来了 |
[05:13] | – Must we humour this bull calf? – It’s absolutely asinine. | -我们一定要迁就这个笨蛋吗 -太蠢了 |
[05:16] | It is a wonderful group activity, and he doesn’t ask for much. | 这个集体活动很不错啊 他的要求也不多 |
[05:19] | Well, he can’t ask for much. | 他也要求不了多少 |
[05:22] | Me speak good! | 偶说得很女子啊 |
[05:23] | Well! Me speak well! I! | 是”好” 偶说得很好 是”我” |
[05:26] | I’m not actually free tonight, but I could do Thursday. | 其实我今晚没空 但我周四可以 |
[05:28] | No. Eclipse is tonight! | 不 月食在今晚啊 |
[05:30] | All right, all right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:32] | We’ll do it, provided I can do the reading. | 如果让我来朗读 我就同意 |
[05:34] | Not a chance, sir! | 不可能 先生 |
[05:35] | Me always do the reading! | 一直是偶 |
[05:37] | – I… – Very well. | -我 -好吧 |
[05:39] | We’ll put it to the vote. | 我们投票表决吧 |
[05:40] | Who would you like to hear speak more – me or Thomas? | 你们更想听谁说话 我还是托马斯 |
[05:47] | Be there a third option? | 还有第三种选择吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah, that is pretty much what I thought. | 嗯 我猜到了 |
[05:55] | Torn thing of peas and a frozen lasagne. | 撕开的豌豆和冷冻千层面 |
[05:57] | Make your lasagne! | 做你的招牌千层面啊 |
[05:58] | Mike, my lasagne is frozen lasagne. | 迈克 我的招牌就是冷冻千层面 |
[06:00] | I’m not serving them that. I don’t want them thinking | 我不能给他们做千层面 |
[06:03] | that we’re the sort of that people that we are. | 我不想被他们鄙视 |
[06:04] | Well, what do posh people eat? | 上流社会的人吃什么 |
[06:06] | – Turtle soup. – No. | -乌龟汤 -不行 |
[06:08] | – What? – Turtle soup. | -什么 -乌龟汤 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah. No. | 嗯 不行 |
[06:10] | – Oyster rissoles? – Oyster rissoles? | -牡蛎烩饭 -牡蛎烩饭 |
[06:13] | You don’t like shellfish, and I’m not eating anything’s rissole. | 你不喜欢贝类 我也不吃炸肉卷 |
[06:16] | I don’t think it means what you think it means. | 这应该不是你想的那种菜 |
[06:18] | What about pheasant? | 野鸡呢 |
[06:21] | What? | 什么 |
[06:23] | Up a bit. Left a bit. | 高一点 左一点 |
[06:25] | Can’t we just go to the shops? | 我们不能去商店买吗 |
[06:26] | No, we haven’t got time. Just concentrate. | 不 我们没有时间 集中精神 |
[06:27] | Down a bit. A bit more. | 下一点 再下一点 |
[06:30] | Bit more. | 再下一点 |
[06:32] | Bit more… | 再来点 |
[06:32] | – Do you want to do it? – You lost the toss. | -要不你来 -是你扔硬币输了 |
[06:35] | – Little bit more. – Bit more. | -再来点 -再来点 |
[06:38] | I don’t think I can do… | 我可能不行 |
[06:39] | – Fire, fire, fire! – Go! | -开火 -开火 |
[06:42] | Gleaming bundook op from the civvy! | 平民步枪突击的闪光啊 |
[06:44] | We’ll have him out boshing Jerry in no time! | 他马上就能去跟杰瑞[德国]打仗了 |
[06:47] | – What did he say? – No idea. | -他说了什么 -听不懂 |
[06:49] | And then something racist. | 然后好像有种族歧视 |
[06:51] | There’s a hare. There’s a hare! There’s a hare! | 有只野兔 有只野兔 |
[06:53] | – He says, there’s a hare. – There’s a hare. | -他说有只野兔 -有只野兔 |
[06:56] | This is grim. Why did I have to pluck it? | 太烦人了 为什么要我来拔毛啊 |
[07:04] | In the oven for 20 minutes. | 放烤箱烤20分钟 |
[07:06] | No, you have to de-gloves the gizzards. | 不 你得把砂囊翻出来 |
[07:09] | Well, it doesn’t say that here and, no offence, Mary, | 这上面没有说啊 你别介意啊 玛丽 |
[07:12] | but I trust the book more than you… Oh, my God. | 但比起你 我更相信菜谱 天啊 |
[07:14] | Gizzards. | 砂囊 |
[07:20] | Right, you’re in charge of the pheasant. | 野鸡靠你了 |
[07:22] | Call me when it looks done. | 看上去好了就叫我 |
[07:25] | – Done. – OK, I’m going to change into… | -好 -我要换衣服了 |
[07:29] | What do posh people wear? | 上流社会的人穿什么 |
[07:30] | – Crowns? – I’m asking the wrong person. | -王冠 -我问错人了 |
[07:32] | Oh, yes, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:35] | That smells gamey. | 味道好冲啊 |
[07:41] | Left a bit… | 左一点 |
[07:43] | No, right a bit. | 不 右一点 |
[07:45] | No, left a bit… | 不 左一点 |
[07:47] | It’s fine! | 行了 |
[07:48] | It’s amazing, isn’t it, | 太神奇了 不是吗 |
[07:49] | to think, a sacred site right here for all those years? | 想想看 圣地在这里这么多年了 |
[07:52] | Your own little Stonehenge. | 你的小巨石阵 |
[07:53] | No! Stonehenge copied! | 不 是巨石阵复制品 |
[07:56] | – OK. All right, all right. – Well! | -好了 好了 -嗯 |
[07:58] | Settle down. Now, the eclipse itself will be at… | 安静 月食将在 |
[08:03] | Robin! Robin! | 罗宾 罗宾 |
[08:05] | Yes, thank you, Robin! | 谢谢 罗宾 |
[08:07] | We got it the first time. | 说一遍就够了 |
[08:09] | It’ll be at 2100. | 2100点 |
[08:11] | Nine o’clock. | 晚上九点 |
[08:12] | Now, I trust everyone remembers the drill? | 我相信大家都记得流程吧 |
[08:14] | I, of course, will be doing the reading… | 当然 会由我来朗读 |
[08:16] | Farcical. It should be I… Me! | 可笑 应该是偶 我 |
[08:18] | ..Based on Robin’s recollection of the original ritual. | 基于罗宾对原始仪式的回忆 |
[08:22] | Thank be to moonah! Good light in sky… | 感谢月亮 天空很明亮 |
[08:26] | Loosely based. Any questions? | 大致基于吧 有什么问题吗 |
[08:29] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:29] | And, as always, our muster point will be right…here. | 一如既往 我们的集合点就在这里 |
[08:34] | Moonah stone! | 月亮石 |
[08:42] | No, you heathen! Spoon on the outside, spoon on the outside! | 不 你这异教徒 勺子放外面 |
[08:48] | Oh, I can’t look. | 看不下去了 |
[08:51] | Is that what you’re wearing? Me?! | 你穿这个吗 你还说我 |
[08:53] | You look like Downton Abbey. | 你看起来就像唐顿庄园 |
[08:54] | Abbey’s not a character, Mike. | 这不是个角色 迈克 |
[08:56] | And, for your information, | 事先声明 |
[08:57] | this is entirely appropriate evening attire | 这件晚礼服很合适 |
[08:59] | for entertaining guests of such refined social standing. | 招待上流社会的客人 |
[09:02] | The Beg-Chetwyndes are de-facto gatekeepers | 拜格-切特温德家族实际上是 |
[09:05] | for the county’s social calendar, | 郡里社交安排的守护者 |
[09:07] | and are possessing of a very fine… | 而且拥有非常好的 |
[09:09] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[09:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:12] | But I am reliably informed that this is how posh people dress, | 但我可以肯定 上流社会的人就这么穿 |
[09:15] | so I’m sorry, but I’m not changing anything. | 我很抱歉 但我不会换衣服的 |
[09:16] | I’ll put on a shirt if you lose the pearls. | 你把珍珠项链摘了 我就穿衬衫 |
[09:18] | Yep, OK. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[09:23] | They’re here, they’re here! How do I look? | 他们来了 我看起来怎么样 |
[09:25] | The same, Kitty. | 没变化啊 基蒂 |
[09:27] | And remember, don’t… Just don’t. | 记住 千万不要那啥 |
[09:29] | This is important to us. | 这对我们很重要 |
[09:32] | Annabel! | 安娜贝尔 |
[09:34] | – Alison. – This is Bunny. Bunny, this is Annabel. | -是艾莉森 -这是邦尼 这是安娜贝尔 |
[09:36] | – Alison. – Sorry we’re early, I drove here. | -艾莉森 -抱歉我们来早了 我开车来的 |
[09:39] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Michael, Bunny! | 迈克 邦尼 |
[09:42] | Bunny, Michael. | 邦尼 迈克 |
[09:44] | Smashing shirt. Who is it? | 这衬衫真棒 是谁设计的 |
[09:47] | It’s me? | 是我吗 |
[09:48] | And I’m Kitty! I’m wearing what I died in. | 我是基蒂 我穿的是我死时的衣服 |
[09:51] | Splendid to welcome you. | 非常欢迎你们 |
[09:52] | Please do come in on…on in through. | 欢迎莅临寒舍 |
[09:54] | – Super! – Bunny’s been so looking forward to meeting you. | -太好了 -邦尼一直很想见你们 |
[09:57] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[10:00] | Et voila! Pelaverga! | 瞧 佩拉韦加红酒 |
[10:04] | Let me see! Let me see it! | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[10:06] | – Let me see! – Thank you. That is most kind. | -让我看看 -谢谢 真是太客气了 |
[10:12] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:15] | My wife recently had a head injury, | 我妻子最近头部受伤了 |
[10:16] | which has caused some of her behaviour to be a little… | 所以她的行为有点 |
[10:22] | Mike, why don’t you pop down to the cellar | 迈克 你要不去酒窖 |
[10:24] | and try and find us another bottle of wine? | 再给我们拿瓶红酒吧 |
[10:26] | – Er, yeah… – And I can show our guests through. | -好的 -我先陪客人过去 |
[10:29] | Do come in on. | 请跟我来 |
[10:31] | The building work is still under way, | 房子还在装修 |
[10:32] | – so you may have to adjust your… – Bra strap! | -所以你们可能要调整一下 -胸罩带 |
[10:34] | ..Bra strap. Expectations! | 胸罩带 期望值 |
[10:44] | So, indeed, they advised myself | 其实他们建议我 |
[10:47] | to just sell the house without even seeing it, but I said… | 房子看都不看就卖掉 但我说 |
[10:50] | Don’t speak with your mouth full! | 不要边吃东西边说话 |
[11:07] | …but I said that… | 但我说 |
[11:09] | Sorry, it’s gone. | 抱歉 我想不起来了 |
[11:11] | So, yeah, the idea is to turn it into a hotel. | 我们想把这里变成一个酒店 |
[11:15] | An ‘otel, eh? | 酒店啊 |
[11:16] | Could be a nice little earner. | 那能赚点钱啊 |
[11:18] | – Well, it will not be easy, but… – Elbows! | -这并不容易 但是 -肘部 |
[11:20] | ..I think we’re on top of things. | 但我们应该都能摆平 |
[11:24] | *Me, me, me!* | *我 我 我* |
[11:25] | What’s louder, me or that? | 哪个声音更大 我还是那个 |
[11:27] | *Me, me, me!* | *我 我 我* |
[11:30] | Sorry, I just need to go and have a word with my…myself. | 抱歉 我得跟…我自己说说话 |
[11:35] | *Me…* | *我* |
[11:41] | Who’s had that? | 谁都喝完了 |
[11:43] | Mary! Didn’t you smell burning? | 玛丽 你没闻到烧焦的味道吗 |
[11:45] | I always smells burning. | 我随时都能闻到 |
[11:57] | Would you eat that? | 你会吃这个吗 |
[11:58] | Well, I hasn’t eaten in 400 years, but no. | 我已经400年没吃东西了 但还是不会 |
[12:04] | Maybe I can salvage it? | 说不定能挽救一下 |
[12:06] | That’s burnt. | 焦了 |
[12:07] | – And I’d know. – Right. | -我应该发现的 -嗯 |
[12:11] | Where’s the, um…? | 哪去了 |
[12:13] | Voila! Pheasant stew. | 看 炖野鸡 |
[12:15] | Right, you watch this. I’ve got to get back up there | 你看着这个 我得回去让他们相信 |
[12:17] | – and convince them I haven’t lost my marbles. – What are marbles? | -我还没失心疯[弹珠] -弹珠是什么 |
[12:20] | – Just call me when it’s reduced. – Right. | -收汁了就叫我 -好 |
[12:25] | Reduced to what? | 收汁到什么样 |
[12:31] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[12:32] | Er, cremated the pheasant. | 野鸡被我火化了 |
[12:35] | But all sorted now! | 但已经弄好了 |
[12:36] | So, um, let’s just pretend that this evening so far never happened, | 我们假装今晚才刚开始吧 |
[12:40] | and start right… | 就从 |
[12:44] | Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona! | 月亮石 月亮石 |
[12:46] | Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona! | 月亮石 月亮石 |
[12:50] | So, Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[12:52] | – Annabel. – Annabel. | -安娜贝尔 -安娜贝尔 |
[12:53] | Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona! | 月亮石 月亮石 |
[12:55] | And now thanks be to the wondrous moon | 多亏了这神奇的月亮 |
[12:59] | and the guiding light it giveth between 2100 hours… | 指路明灯将在21点 |
[13:03] | Dramatic pause. | 戏剧停顿 |
[13:05] | Take a breath! Give it some light and shade! | 喘口气 增添一些光影 |
[13:08] | *Oh, blessed moon as spied from the Earth* | *从地球上看到的月亮* |
[13:13] | *Bright as thine eyes* | *像你的眼睛一样明亮* |
[13:15] | *Round as thine eyes* | *像你的眼睛一样圆润* |
[13:17] | Yet too far apart, like thine… | 然而距离太远 就像 |
[13:20] | No, I don’t mean your eyes, I mean… | 不 我不是在说你的眼睛 |
[13:22] | Thorne! I’m doing the reading. | 索恩 我来朗读 |
[13:23] | – I won the vote! – To be fair, | -投票是我赢了 -说句公道话 |
[13:25] | it was very close and entirely non-binding. | 票数非常接近 而且完全没有约束力 |
[13:27] | ..Wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:33] | – Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona! – Yes, I wouldn’t. | -月亮石 月亮石 -我不觉得 |
[13:37] | Or would I? | 我觉得吗 |
[13:48] | I…I was saying to Mike… | 我今早 |
[13:50] | ..Just this morning… | 还跟迈克说 |
[13:51] | ..It’s been unseasonably warm for the time of year! Bread? | 都这个季节了怎么还这么暖和 要面包吗 |
[13:55] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:56] | A lady does not raise her voice in polite company. | 淑女不能在人前高声喧哗 |
[14:08] | Stew update! | 炖肉更新 |
[14:09] | All the water’s turned to clouds. | 水都变成云了 |
[14:16] | Is it a bad time? | 不是时候吗 |
[14:18] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[14:18] | Bit of a problem with the old… electrics again. | 老旧电路 又出问题了 |
[14:21] | Maybe you should show our guests the fuse box. | 你带客人去看看保险丝盒吧 |
[14:25] | Um, yeah. | 好的 |
[14:27] | The fuse box! | 保险丝盒 |
[14:28] | Right, fuse box. Yeah. This way, then, guys. | 对 保险丝盒 这边请 |
[14:31] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[14:39] | Right! | 好了 |
[14:42] | I’ll come back. | 我过会再回来 |
[14:43] | Now, you listen to me! | 你们给我听着 |
[14:44] | I don’t know what’s going on here, but… | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但是 |
[14:46] | Kitty! | 基蒂 |
[14:49] | But it stops right now, because I’m having a dinner party, | 但给我立刻停止 我在吃晚餐 |
[14:52] | which should be clear from the fact that I’m having a dinner party! | 这很显而易见吧 |
[14:54] | But this moonah eclipse very special. | 但这次月食很特别啊 |
[14:56] | I don’t care what it is! | 关我屁事 |
[14:58] | It stops right now. | 立刻停止 |
[14:59] | Now, hang on a moment. | 等一下 |
[15:01] | This is a time-honoured ritual that means a great deal to Robin | 这是个古老的仪式 对罗宾很重要 |
[15:05] | and, frankly, I think he deserves a little respect. | 说实话 我觉得他需要得到一点尊重 |
[15:07] | – Yes. Moonah is… – Shut up, Robin! | -没错 月食 -闭嘴 罗宾 |
[15:10] | The point is, we were here first, | 关键是我们先来的 |
[15:12] | so maybe you lot should take your leave. | 所以该走的是你们 |
[15:15] | No. | 不 |
[15:16] | This is my house now and I’m not going anywhere. | 现在这是我的房子 我哪也不去 |
[15:19] | Well, neither are we. | 我们也一样 |
[15:21] | Quite right! | 没错 |
[15:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:26] | Wait there. | 给我等着 |
[15:28] | Right. Stand firm, everybody. | 大家要坚定 |
[15:31] | I don’t know what she has in her arsenal, | 我不知道她有什么武器 |
[15:33] | but we shall remain resolute against the tyranny that is… | 但我们坚决反对专横 |
[15:40] | What in the name of St Cuthbert? | 我的天啊 |
[15:42] | It’s all the colours at once! | 五光十色啊 |
[15:45] | But what does it do? | 这是干吗的 |
[15:47] | I’m so glad you asked. | 我就等着你问呢 |
[15:49] | Come this way. | 跟我来 |
[15:51] | But, no, wait… | 但 不 等等 |
[15:54] | It’s a compact disc. Guys! | 这只是光盘 伙计们 |
[15:57] | But it’s moonah! | 月食了啊 |
[16:04] | And last but not least, we have this one, | 最后还有这个 |
[16:07] | – which is “west wing socks.” – Sockets. | -“西翼短袜” -插座 |
[16:11] | Yeah. That makes more sense. | 这就合理多了 |
[16:13] | And I think that is all the fuses I can show you. | 这应该就是所有的保险丝了 |
[16:18] | – Fascinating. – Yeah. | -真不错 -嗯 |
[16:19] | To be honest, there’s not really anything that fabulous down here. | 说实话这下面没什么好东西 |
[16:23] | Speak for yourself. | 只有你这么觉得 |
[16:25] | Plonk! | 葡萄酒 |
[16:27] | – Clearly a connoisseur. – I’ll grab another bottle. | -行家啊 -我要拿一瓶 |
[16:30] | Actually, while we’ve got a moment, | 既然现在有时间 |
[16:32] | perhaps we could just discuss the whole access issue? | 我们干脆聊聊通行的问题吧 |
[16:35] | – I don’t… – Splendid! | -我不 -非常好 |
[16:37] | Now, the former owner and I just had a gentleman’s agreement, | 前房主只跟我达成了君子协定 |
[16:41] | but if you’re going to run this place as a business, | 但如果你们要拿这做生意的话 |
[16:43] | you probably want something a bit more official in place, | 你们在财政上可能需要些 |
[16:47] | financially speaking. | 更正式点的东西 |
[16:49] | So, what if I were to sign over access rights to you for… | 要我签字同意你们通行 |
[16:54] | Oh, what shall we say? | 怎么说呢 |
[16:55] | Oh, I don’t know. 20? | 20怎么样 |
[16:58] | 20? | |
[16:59] | Oh, 20’s fine! | 可以啊 |
[17:01] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[17:03] | And since we’re all friends now, | 既然我们都是朋友了 |
[17:05] | let’s call it 19,500. | 就19500吧 |
[17:09] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[17:11] | Less 30 quid for that. | 再减30吧 |
[17:17] | Look at the quality! | 看看这画质 |
[17:19] | Knocks the socks off of Betamax. | 比录像带强多了 |
[17:21] | It’s called Friends. It’s a comedy. | 这是一部喜剧 叫《老友记》 |
[17:23] | Like Vanity Fair. | 就像《名利场》 |
[17:24] | No, that’s a magazine. And this is a box set. So, | 不 那是杂志 这是剧集 所以 |
[17:26] | plenty more where that came from. | 还有很多集的 |
[17:28] | Have fun, don’t leave the room and… | 看得开心 不要离开房间 然后 |
[17:30] | Don’t leave the room. | 不要离开房间 |
[17:34] | It just appears to be five people sitting around on a sofa. | 这不就是五个人坐在沙发上 |
[17:38] | What’s so amusing about…? Hello! | 有什么好笑 你好啊 |
[17:41] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[17:45] | – Ah, Annabel! – Sorry, sorry, won’t be a moment. | -安娜贝尔 -抱歉 稍等 |
[17:47] | No hurry. | 不着急 |
[17:49] | – OK. Slight problem. – Oh? And it was going so well. | -有个小问题 -你们很顺利啊 |
[17:51] | Yeah. So you know the whole access thing? | 你知道通行权的事吧 |
[17:54] | Barclay said that we could have the rights for 20 grand. | 巴克利说通行权要两万块 |
[17:56] | Yeah! Dream on, mate. | 做梦吧 伙计 |
[17:58] | Yeah. I know, right? The thing is, I think I shook on it. | 是吧 但是我和他握手成交了 |
[18:01] | – Huh, what? – Well, he held his hand out. | -什么 -他都伸手了 |
[18:03] | What was I supposed to do? Not shake it? | 我能怎么办 不握吗 |
[18:06] | – Yes! – I can’t do that. It’s too awkward. | -是啊 -我做不到 太尴尬了 |
[18:07] | If someone puts their hand out, I always shake it. | 别人伸手我都会去握的 |
[18:10] | Can this evening get any worse? | 今晚还能更糟吗 |
[18:12] | Right. Stew news! | 炖肉更新 |
[18:14] | I believes it has reduced. | 我觉得已经收汁了 |
[18:19] | That is beyond reduced. | 这何止是收汁啊 |
[18:21] | Yeah, I’ve got to be honest, I don’t know what “reduced” means. | 老实说 我不知道什么叫”收汁” |
[18:27] | 千层面 | |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:30] | Well, that was wonderful. | 太美味了 |
[18:33] | – Yes! – However do you get it so square? | -是啊 -你是怎么做成这么方的 |
[18:36] | Secret, I’m afraid. Old family recipe. | 这是秘密 古老的家传秘方了 |
[18:38] | – Another! – No, come on, Buns, you’ve had enough. | -再来一杯 -小邦 你喝得够多了 |
[18:41] | Right, then, port and poker! | 边喝波特酒边打牌吧 |
[18:44] | Money on the table. | 把钱都放桌上 |
[18:46] | Actually, talking of money… About the access thing… | 既然说到钱 关于通行权 |
[18:49] | Oh, that’s all sorted. Worked something out with your fella here. | 都搞定了 我和这个小伙子都谈好了 |
[18:53] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:54] | Good lad. | 小伙真不错 |
[18:55] | Right, am I dealing everyone in? | 你们都来吗 |
[18:58] | – Yep! – I’m afraid we don’t play. | -对啊 -我们不玩的 |
[19:00] | I play. I’m a player. | 我玩 我爱玩牌 |
[19:03] | I’m not sure you are, Mike. | 真的吗 迈克 |
[19:05] | I am a player. | 我爱玩牌 |
[19:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | Right, well, I guess I’m getting the port, then. | 那我去拿波特酒吧 |
[19:12] | Deal. | 发牌 |
[19:16] | There we go. That’s yours… | 好了 这是你的 |
[19:27] | I’ve lost 100 quid. | 我输了一百 |
[19:31] | Beginner’s luck, I assure you. | 肯定是新手的好运 |
[19:33] | Another hand? | 再来一局 |
[19:43] | She is beguiling, the Lady Rachel. | 她好迷人 瑞秋夫人 |
[19:45] | Is it her hair? Perhaps it’s her hair. | 是因为她的头发吗 有可能 |
[19:48] | There’s something about her hair. | 她的头发很有吸引力 |
[19:50] | I’m Phoebe. And Lady Button’s Monica. | 我是菲比 巴顿夫人是莫尼卡 |
[19:54] | And the Captain’s Ross. | 上尉是罗斯 |
[19:56] | What? No! I’m clearly Chandler. | 什么 不 我显然是钱德勒啊 |
[19:58] | It’s a dry wit, but it’s there. | 冷峻而不失幽默 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry, did we zip our lips? I think we zipped our lips. | 抱歉 我们闭嘴了吗 闭了吧 |
[20:15] | *There’ll be a light* | *黑夜中* |
[20:18] | *In the dark…* | *有一束光* |
[20:22] | Robin! We’re watching Friends here, mate! | 罗宾 我们看《老友记》呢 |
[20:25] | Right, I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[20:28] | No, no, no. It’s important. | 不不不 这很重要 |
[20:29] | As is this! My empathy’s hewn betwixt lovelorn Ross | 就是这样 我对单相思的罗斯和乔伊 |
[20:33] | and Joey, the Veronan lothario. | 维罗纳的浪子产生了共鸣 |
[20:36] | – No, you don’t understand… – No, young lady, | -不 你不懂 -不 小姐 |
[20:38] | you do not understand! | 是你不懂 |
[20:39] | You cannot banish us with one breath, | 你不能突然把我们赶走 |
[20:41] | and then demand our reinforcement with the next. | 然后又需要我们的帮助 |
[20:43] | No moonah stone, no help lady! | 没有月亮石就不帮忙 小姐 |
[20:46] | – Oh, come on. Surely one of you will…? – Alison! | -拜托 你们肯定有人 -艾莉森 |
[20:49] | Just to check, can I stops watching the pot now? | 只是确认一下 我现在能不看锅了吗 |
[20:55] | – I can’t play gambles. – No, no, you don’t need to. | -我不能赌博 -不 你不需要赌博 |
[20:59] | Just look at his cards and tell me what you see. | 你就看看他的牌 然后告诉我看到了什么 |
[21:03] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[21:07] | Sorry. Needed a wee. | 抱歉 我去如厕了 |
[21:08] | Better out than in. I’ve dealt you a hand. | 总比憋着强 我帮你发好牌了 |
[21:11] | Great. Great, great, great. | 好 太好了 |
[21:16] | In fact, why don’t we make this interesting? | 我们不如加点乐子 |
[21:19] | Double or nothing. | 双倍或一无所获 |
[21:21] | If you win the game, | 如果你赢了 |
[21:22] | – then we pay you double what you wanted for access to our drive. – What? | -我们付你双倍通行费 -什么 |
[21:26] | 40,000? | 四万 |
[21:28] | And if I lose? | 如果我输了呢 |
[21:30] | You sign it over for free. | 你签字免费给我们 |
[21:33] | You’re trying to bluff me! | 你想吓唬我 |
[21:36] | Nice try, but nothing gets past me, Annabel. | 想得美 没人能逃过我的眼睛 安娜贝尔 |
[21:39] | You’re on! | 我同意 |
[21:40] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:48] | Right. | 好 |
[21:50] | Ok. | 嗯 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:53] | There’s a person whose blanket is also a person, | 有个人的毯子也是一个人 |
[21:57] | but it’s upside down and be like they’ve had a quarrel. | 但是颠倒的 就像吵架了一样 |
[22:01] | There’s a number more than three | 有个数大于三 |
[22:04] | but with a shape that’s like a loaf, | 但形状像个面包 |
[22:07] | but it’s on its side, on the end of a wrong stick. | 但是棍子插反了边 |
[22:13] | Just pop a cheque in the post | 寄张支票 |
[22:15] | or a banker’s draft, whatever’s easier. | 或者银行汇票就行 怎么方便怎么来 |
[22:18] | Was I wearing shoes? | 我穿鞋了吗 |
[22:21] | Honestly. Can’t take her anywhere. | 说实话 她这样走不了了 |
[22:24] | Come on! Silly moo. | 来吧 傻老太婆 |
[22:27] | Ah, there you are. | 你在这呢 |
[22:28] | Now, it’s saying to load the next disc into the… | 上面说把下一张光盘放入 |
[22:32] | – We need disc two. Where’s disc two? – Yes. | -我们需要光盘二 光盘二呢 -对 |
[22:34] | Forget it, OK? Thanks to you, we just lost £40,000! | 算了吧 多亏你们 我们输了四万 |
[22:38] | – What? – Yeah! | -什么 -是的 |
[22:39] | What did we do? | 我们做了什么 |
[22:40] | Nothing. That’s the whole point! | 什么都没做 这就是重点 |
[22:42] | 40 grand? To that gasbag? | 给那话痨四万 |
[22:45] | What did you do, play him at poker? | 你干了啥 跟他玩扑克吗 |
[22:48] | Oh, she did! | 还真是 |
[22:49] | Sorry, just to clarify, that was a firm answer on disc two? | 抱歉 我确认一下 所以没有光盘二吗 |
[22:53] | Word of advice “never play someone who can afford to lose”. | 给你个忠告 不要打肿脸充胖子 |
[22:56] | Not as if he needs the money either. Unless it’s for legal fees. | 他好像也不需要钱 除了法律费用 |
[22:59] | Maybe they’ve finally found out about that bank account in Fiji. | 也许他们终于发现了斐济银行账户 |
[23:08] | Now, keys. | 钥匙 |
[23:11] | Not sure you should drive, Buns. | 你现在不能开车吧 小邦 |
[23:14] | Oh, no! I’m fine. Look. | 不 我没事 你看 |
[23:21] | – I stand corrected. – Yep! | -我错了 -嗯 |
[23:24] | – Thank you for a lovely evening, Annabel. – Alison. | -谢谢今晚的款待 安娜贝尔 -艾莉森 |
[23:27] | And no hard feelings about the whole… you know? | 今晚的事别介意啊 |
[23:30] | No, no, no, no, a deal’s a deal. | 没有没有 一言为定 |
[23:33] | I was thinking of doing a bank transfer. | 我想通过银行转账 |
[23:35] | Very modern. | 很现代化啊 |
[23:35] | I’ll “e-mail” you my details. | 我会把我的信息电邮给你 |
[23:38] | Great, great. | 太好了 |
[23:39] | And is that for your current account or the Fiji account? | 是活期账户还是斐济账户 |
[23:43] | What’s the Fiji account? | 斐济账户是什么 |
[23:48] | You know what? | 其实吧 |
[23:50] | What’s a little card game between friends, eh? | 这不就是朋友间玩玩牌嘛 |
[23:55] | Let’s… Let’s just forget this silly money nonsense. | 钱的事就忘了吧 |
[23:59] | I’ll sign over the access rights to you “gratis” | 我会签字把通行权免费转让给你们 |
[24:03] | and pop the papers in the post first thing. | 明早就寄出去 |
[24:07] | Come along, Bunny! | 走吧 邦尼 |
[24:12] | Was that lasagne beef? | 千层面是牛肉的吗 |
[24:17] | How did you know he had a…? | 你怎么知道他有 |
[24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:22] | They’re not here. | 他们不在 |
[24:24] | They’re upstairs watching Friends. | 他们在楼上看《老友记》呢 |
[24:27] | – This place is weird. – Yeah. | -这里真奇怪 -是啊 |
[24:30] | Look out, Bunny, that’s the gate! | 小心 邦尼 那是大门 |
[24:31] | I can see it! | 我能看见 |
[24:33] | Still, that’s one problem sol… | 不过好歹解决了一个问题 |
[24:44] | I mean, I didn’t like that pigeon, but that is no way to go. | 我是不喜欢那只鸽子 但这也太惨了吧 |
[24:48] | Better than being shot. | 总比中枪强 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:56] | 插入光盘二 | |
[25:00] | No second disc, guys. | 没有光盘二 伙计们 |
[25:03] | Could that be any more vexing? | 还能更烦人点吗 |
[25:09] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[25:13] | What is it, you know, about the moon? | 月亮到底怎么了 |
[25:16] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么关心 |
[25:19] | Before you was moonah. | 月亮在你之前就有了 |
[25:23] | Before house was moonah. | 月亮在房子之前就有了 |
[25:27] | Everything come, everything go. | 所有的东西 来来去去 |
[25:32] | But always there. Moonah. | 但月亮一直在那里 |
[25:39] | The only thing that’s been here as long as you have. | 只有月亮一直陪着你 |
[25:55] | Several of cubs. | 木每花气 |
[25:57] | – Getting closer. – Knock-knock. | -接近了 -咚咚 |
[26:00] | I say that cause I can’t, um… | 我这么说是因为我不能 |
[26:03] | I just wanted to say sorry… | 我就是想说声抱歉 |
[26:05] | ..for what happened at dinner. From all of us. | 为大家在晚餐的行为道歉 |
[26:07] | Well, mainly from me, because Julian can take or leave you, | 主要是我 朱利安模棱两可的 |
[26:10] | and Lady Button’s not keen, and as for the Captain, well… | 巴顿女勋爵并不上心 至于上尉 |
[26:12] | Pat, it’s fine. I mean, well, no, it isn’t. | 帕特 没事 其实有事 |
[26:15] | But…we’ll muddle through. | 但我们能应付的 |
[26:17] | Eight of hearts! | 红桃八 |
[26:19] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[26:21] | In that spirit, so to speak, | 本着这种精神 |
[26:25] | I actually had a little favour I wanted to ask. | 其实我想请你帮个小忙 |
[26:28] | It’s for Robin. | 是为了罗宾 |
[26:36] | Right, so, are you going to get the ghosts or…? | 你去叫鬼 还是 |
[26:39] | They’re here. | 他们在这 |
[26:41] | We might’ve missed the ritual this year, but…well… | 我们可能已经错过了今年的仪式 但是 |
[26:45] | ..to old friends! | 敬老朋友们 |
[26:47] | – To old friends. – Old friends. | -敬老朋友们 -老朋友们 |
[26:49] | God, I miss booze. | 天啊 我真想喝酒 |
[26:54] | Robin, light pollution. | 罗宾 光污染 |
[26:57] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[27:08] | Pray tell, how you doing? | 请告诉我 你好吗 |
[27:10] | No, don’t. | 别这样 |