时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – What is it? What’s going on? – The pigeon’s back! It’s alive! | -怎么了 -鸽子回来了 它还活着 |
[00:17] | – Where? – Up there. | -在哪 -那里 |
[00:20] | I can’t see anything. | 没看见啊 |
[00:23] | Oh, great… | 这下好了 |
[00:24] | – Oh, it must be a ghost. – How many times, Kitty? | -一定是鬼 -我说多少次了 基蒂 |
[00:27] | Sleep in your own room. | 去自己房间睡 |
[00:28] | I prefer it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[00:30] | Aren’t you late for work? | 你上班没迟到吗 |
[00:33] | Mike, we’re late for work! | 迈克 上班要迟到了 |
[00:37] | Get out! | 出去 |
[00:53] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[00:59] | Bum. | 屁股 |
[01:01] | Right. | 嗯 |
[01:03] | Bum, or neck, or leg, but first choice, bum. | 屁股或脖子或者腿 但首选是屁股 |
[01:07] | – Is it cooked? – Of course, I’m not an animal. | -是熟的吗 -当然 我又不是畜生 |
[01:10] | – Could’ve fooled me. – Hey, you want some?! | -没看出来呢 -要打架吗 |
[01:12] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:15] | So, Robin misses eating bum. | 罗宾想吃屁股了 |
[01:20] | – Of… – Oh, any bum. | -什么屁股 -什么都行 |
[01:22] | Rump steak, why not? | 牛臀排 怎么样 |
[01:24] | – If I may, Patrick… – Well, we haven’t actually finished yet… | -帕特里克容我说一句 -我们还没说完 |
[01:26] | Good. Now, I can’t be the only one who is sick of the noise | 很好 我肯定不是唯一厌倦没完没了的 |
[01:30] | – night after night. – Oh, not this again… | -噪音的人 -又来了 |
[01:31] | No, I am not talking about you, Fanny. | 不 我不是在说你 范妮 |
[01:33] | I am talking about Alison and Michael banging. | 我是说艾莉森和迈克啪啪的声音 |
[01:37] | All evening! | 一弄一整晚 |
[01:38] | Banging, hammering, drilling, it’s intolerable! | 各种啪啪音 忍不了了 |
[01:41] | They’ve been forced to get jobs in the day. | 他们白天必须上班 |
[01:43] | Now it’s time to force them out in the night. | 现在是时候让他们晚上也出去了 |
[01:45] | – But then they’d be gone. – Exactly. | -这就是赶他们走啊 -没错 |
[01:51] | 卖鸡蛋 袜子 帽子 果酱 蔬菜 | |
[01:51] | Bye, guys! Have one for me. | 再见 伙计们 替我喝一杯 |
[02:01] | We’ve got some more free gooseberries. | 我弄了些免费的醋栗 |
[02:08] | They’re all going to the pub. | 他们都去酒吧了 |
[02:11] | They’re going to sit in a nice pub | 他们要坐在一家不错的酒吧 |
[02:13] | and drink four pints, probably. | 可能会喝四品脱酒 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. That sounds nice. | 天啊 听起来不错啊 |
[02:18] | – And we’ve got to go home and strip 26 doors. – 27. | -我们得回家给26扇门剥漆呢 -27扇 |
[02:22] | And the skirting boards. | 还有壁脚板 |
[02:27] | – I miss pints. – I miss pints. | -我想喝酒 -我也想 |
[02:30] | They’re broken, in retreat, out of their depth! | 他们被击败了 正在撤退 有心无力 |
[02:34] | I believe it’s time for one last push. | 是时候压弯他们最后的稻草了 |
[02:36] | Strike while they’re weak. Get them out for ever. | 趁他们软弱时突然袭击 把他们赶出去 |
[02:40] | – I don’t want to! – What? | -我不愿意 -什么 |
[02:42] | I like them! | 我喜欢他们 |
[02:43] | I like Alison, and I miss her when she’s not here. | 我喜欢艾莉森 她不在的时候我很想她 |
[02:45] | – So much. – You’re too soft. You like everyone. | -特别想 -你心太软了 谁都喜欢 |
[02:48] | Well, I don’t like you! | 我不喜欢你啊 |
[02:49] | Bossing everyone around all the long day! | 整天指挥大家 |
[02:51] | Since they’ve arrived, you’ve become worse and worse | 自从他们来了以后 你越来越过分了 |
[02:53] | and I’ve had enough, to be actually honest! | 老实说 我受够了 |
[02:55] | – Amen! – Well, I haven’t heard anybody else | -阿门 -其他人都没有 |
[02:58] | complain about my leadership. | 抱怨我的领导力啊 |
[02:59] | – Leadership? You’re not the leader! – Yes, I am! | -领导力 你又不是领导 -我是 |
[03:02] | – I’m ranking officer. – Well, we’re not soldiers. | -我是高级官员 -我们又不是士兵 |
[03:05] | Yeah, this isn’t the Army… | 这里不是军队 |
[03:07] | ..Sir. | 长官 |
[03:09] | Oh, I see what this is. It’s a coup, isn’t it? | 我明白了 你们在搞政变 不是吗 |
[03:12] | – A bloodless coup! – What, is it you, Julian? Taking over? | -不流血的政变 -朱利安 你要上位吗 |
[03:16] | If one were called upon to govern, by the will of the people, | 如果民众急需一个人来领导 |
[03:20] | – one would be honoured. – No-one has to be in charge. | -那我会很荣幸 -我们不需要领导 |
[03:23] | – I agree. Pat should be in charge. – No, that wasn’t what I said. | -我同意 应该由帕特领导 -我不是这个意思 |
[03:26] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:28] | I’ll leave. | 我走了 |
[03:30] | But you’ll see. | 但你们走着瞧 |
[03:32] | When there’s a crisis, you’ll need me, when the chips are down. | 危机来临 形势严峻的时候 你们会需要我的 |
[03:37] | Bum chips! | 屁股薯条 |
[03:39] | – Bum and chips. – OK. | -屁股和薯条 -好吧 |
[03:42] | Which brings us back to food club. | 美食俱乐部继续营业 |
[03:44] | – Now, Julian would like to talk a bit about fondue. – Fondue. | -朱利安想聊聊奶酪火锅 -奶酪火锅 |
[03:49] | Well, it’s Swiss, I think. Very interesting, very fun. | 应该是起源瑞士 非常有趣 |
[03:53] | In fact, sometimes I call it fundue. | 其实有时我称之为奶锅 |
[03:56] | They’re home! | 他们回来了 |
[03:57] | Essentially, it’s melted cheese with little bits of bread. | 其实就是融化的奶酪加点面包 |
[04:02] | Bread and cheese? | 面包和奶酪 |
[04:07] | Sorry, Humphrey! | 对不起 汉弗莱 |
[04:08] | No, no, it happens. | 没事 难免的 |
[04:10] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[04:11] | Alison! Alison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[04:19] | You’re not Alison. | 你不是艾莉森 |
[04:24] | We concentrate on the windows this week | 我们这周先弄窗户 |
[04:25] | and then we can start on the sandblasting. | 然后就可以喷砂了 |
[04:28] | Who’s that? Mike? | 那是谁 迈克 |
[04:32] | – Mike! – Lager top, please. | -迈克 -再来杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[04:35] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[04:38] | – Sorry. Can we help you? – No, thank you. You get on. | -要帮忙吗 -不用了 谢谢 你忙吧 |
[04:46] | – We’re not in at the moment. – Excuse me? | -我们现在不在 -什么 |
[04:48] | You don’t need to ring the doorbell, we’re here. | 你不用按门铃了 我们就在这 |
[04:53] | I’m such a silly pillock! I thought you were the groundsman! | 我太傻了 我以为你们是园丁呢 |
[04:57] | We’re everything. We’re the everything men. | 我们什么都干 |
[04:59] | Yes, it doesn’t look like a lot of gardening’s gone on around here. | 感觉这里的园艺也不多 |
[05:05] | I’m Fiona, Harrington Hotels. | 我是哈灵顿酒店的菲奥娜 |
[05:06] | – Alison. – Mike. | -艾莉森 -迈克 |
[05:08] | Now, I’m not going to beat about the proverbial, | 我就开门见山了 |
[05:10] | we have been looking at this property for a long time. | 我们已经关注这里很久了 |
[05:12] | And when we heard that the owner had finally passed away, sadly, | 当我们听说主人终于去世后 我们也很难过 |
[05:16] | we had thought it would hit the market. | 我们本以为这里会被卖掉 |
[05:18] | But rumour has it that you two | 但我听说你们俩 |
[05:20] | are a couple of budding hoteliers yourselves. | 也想弄个酒店 |
[05:23] | So you can tell me to get the hell off of your property, | 如果你们想让我滚出去 |
[05:25] | if you’d like. | 完全没问题 |
[05:26] | But would it interest you to talk about selling the place? | 但你们有兴趣卖掉这里吗 |
[05:31] | Well, I mean, it couldn’t hurt to talk a little bit. | 谈谈又不会难过 |
[05:34] | Couldn’t hurt at all. What’s the opposite of hurt? Pleasure. | 完全不会 难过的反义词是什么 快乐 |
[05:36] | – It would pleasure me to talk about it. – Yeah. | -我很开心谈论此事 -是啊 |
[05:44] | No, no. You’re missing the point. | 不 不 你没说到点子上 |
[05:46] | It’s perfectly absurd to dip individual pieces of bread | 明明能拿一整块面包 |
[05:49] | when one can hold a full slice in one’s hand! | 为什么只蘸一小块呢 |
[05:52] | It’s not about the cheese! It’s about the fun! | 重点不是奶酪 是为了好玩 |
[05:55] | Right, so if you drop a piece of bread, | 如果你掉了一块面包 |
[05:57] | you have to do a saucy forfeit. | 就要受到有趣的惩罚 |
[05:59] | That’s when it gets very interesting. | 这才是有意思的地方 |
[06:01] | There’s the lucky dip. That’s a good one. | 先是摸个彩 这个好玩 |
[06:04] | And then there’s the Swiss roll, first you remove your… | 还有瑞士卷 先把你的 |
[06:06] | Everyone, everyone, everyone! Come quick! | 所有人 大家快来 |
[06:08] | There’s a lady downstairs with red hair | 楼下有个红发女士 |
[06:10] | and she wants to buy the house! | 想买房子 |
[06:18] | Guys, I don’t know. | 伙计们 我也没想好呢 |
[06:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:27] | – Gooseberry? – No, thank you. | -要醋栗吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[06:29] | Maybe later. | 过会再说吧 |
[06:30] | – So when is the work going to start? – It has. | -你们什么时候开工 -已经开工了 |
[06:34] | Oh, of course it has. | 当然 |
[06:35] | – So when do you expect to open? – Oh, she is a spunky one! | -那你们打算什么时候开业 -她很干练啊 |
[06:39] | Straight down to business! | 直接谈正事了 |
[06:40] | – Well, we’ve had a few setbacks, to be honest. – Just a few? | -其实我们遇到了一点挫折 -只是一点吗 |
[06:44] | We spent all our loans on drainage and the roof. | 我们把贷款都花在了排水和屋顶上 |
[06:46] | But we’ve been doing the renovations ourselves, so that’s free. | 但我们一直在自己装修 这是免费的 |
[06:49] | – Apart from materials. – Apart from materials. | -除了材料 -除了材料 |
[06:51] | Well, you must be exhausted, you poor little dumplings. | 你们一定很累吧 小可怜 |
[06:53] | So we thought when we get the first couple of rooms finished, | 所以我们想着收拾好前几个房间 |
[06:55] | – then we’ll open it like that while we do the rest. – I see. | -就准备开业 然后继续弄 -了解 |
[06:58] | – How many staff? – Two. | -你们有多少员工 -两个 |
[07:02] | – Oh, like a B&B. – At first. | -民宿啊 -刚起步嘛 |
[07:07] | Well, it sounds like you really are doing your best. | 感觉你们真的尽力了 |
[07:09] | Of course, Harrington Hotels has the finance | 当然了 哈灵顿酒店有资金 |
[07:12] | to use a vast team of contractors, | 雇用一支庞大的承包商队伍 |
[07:14] | get the renovations done within the year. | 一年内完成整修 |
[07:16] | Within the year? | 一年内 |
[07:17] | And of course, as you know, | 当然 你们也知道 |
[07:18] | there’s the start-up costs, the staff, | 还有启动成本 员工 |
[07:20] | the services, the marketing, | 服务 营销 |
[07:21] | the big opening event, blah, blah, blah. | 大型开业仪式之类的 |
[07:23] | We can afford the short-term loss for the long term gain. | 我们可以承受短期损失来获得长期收益 |
[07:27] | – Of course. – Yeah. | -当然 -嗯 |
[07:27] | And we’d be willing to make you a generous offer. | 我们愿意给你们一个慷慨的报价 |
[07:33] | Now, this ought to be a large sum. | 必须是一大笔钱 |
[07:35] | This house is worth at least £1,000. | 这房子至少值1000镑 |
[07:42] | Heavens above! | 天哪 |
[07:48] | Is that the sort of amount you were thinking of? | 达到你们的期望值了吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah. Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[07:52] | It does look like a lot when it’s written down. | 这么一写 感觉很多啊 |
[07:54] | Subject to survey, of course. | 当然要先接受调查 |
[07:56] | Shall we take a look around the rest of the house? | 能去看看房子的其他地方吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, please, yeah, follow us. | 没问题 跟我们来吧 |
[08:01] | – My God! – Does this mean they’re leaving? | -天哪 -这是否意味着他们要离开了 |
[08:03] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:04] | Taking the money and running. | 拿钱跑了 |
[08:05] | And worse, you heard the lady, this place will be a hotel | 何止啊 你们都听到这位女士说的话了 |
[08:08] | before you can say… | 在你们说出酒店这个词前 |
[08:10] | – Hotel. – Hotel. Oh, no, I said it! | -酒店就改造好了 -酒店 不 我说了 |
[08:13] | Common room. Now! | 立刻去公共休息室 |
[08:15] | If everyone can make it, and wants to. | 前提是大家能来并且想来 |
[08:24] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[08:27] | Yeah… no. | 嗯 不是吧 |
[08:28] | I don’t suppose you could move me away from is large hole? | 你能不能帮我离这个大洞远一点 |
[08:31] | Who’s that lady with Michael and Alison? | 和迈克尔和艾莉森在一起的那位女士是谁 |
[08:33] | – Didn’t the others tell you? – No. | -其他人没告诉你吗 -没有 |
[08:35] | We are having a little break from each other, actually. | 我们都想缓一缓 |
[08:37] | Oh, yeah? Got sick of you being a bit of a prat, did they? | 是吗 他们受不了你这么无礼了吧 |
[08:41] | No. Absolutely not! It was the other way around, if anything. | 不 绝对不是 是我受不了他们了 |
[08:44] | Now, come on. Who is she? | 快说她是谁 |
[08:45] | Well, apparently, she’s buying the house. | 听说她要买房子 |
[08:48] | So are you going to move me away from the… | 你能把我从 |
[08:51] | You’re not there any more, are you? | 你走了 是吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, he’s gone. | 嗯 他走了 |
[09:07] | Guys, guys! Listen up! | 伙计们 伙计们 听我说 |
[09:09] | We need to think of a plan! | 我们需要想一个计划 |
[09:11] | Oh, he sounds like the Captain! | 他的口气很像上尉啊 |
[09:15] | No, Captain would be more like, | 不 上尉是这样 |
[09:17] | Fall in! Take charge! | 我来指挥 |
[09:21] | Right, pipe down, everyone! | 大家都安静点 |
[09:23] | Quite enough of me being a smelly old walrus! | 我这老臭海象已经够让人烦了 |
[09:29] | I’m going to boss everybody about | 我要指挥大家 |
[09:31] | and never think of anything myself! | 自己什么都不想 |
[09:37] | OK, guys, OK. | 伙计们 好了 |
[09:38] | Let’s get to it. | 言归正传 |
[09:41] | If that’s all right with everyone? | 可以吗 |
[09:43] | We just need to give them clear, calm reasons not to sell. | 我们只要给他们不能卖房的正当理由 |
[09:54] | She’s a witch, and I should know! | 她是个女巫 这我了解 |
[09:56] | Well, it’s a big decision and you need time to think about it. | 这是个重大决定 你们需要时间来考虑 |
[09:59] | So, any questions, just give me a tinkle. | 有任何问题都可以给我打电话 |
[10:01] | – I mean, I think, yes. – No! | -我觉得可以 -不行 |
[10:04] | Yes! Done. | 成交 |
[10:09] | Great! So, I’ll set the wheels in motion, | 很好 那我就开始准备了 |
[10:11] | get surveyors booked in, | 预定勘测员 |
[10:12] | and we’ll take it from there. OK? | 剩下的就交给我们了 好吗 |
[10:15] | Sorry, I’m going to have to get this. | 抱歉 我得接一下 |
[10:16] | – Speak soon. – Don’t forget your gooseberries. | -再见 -别忘了醋栗 |
[10:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | It’s in the bag. They haven’t got a clue what they’re doing. | 十拿九稳了 他们完全没数 |
[10:29] | They practically ripped my arm off. | 他们差点把我的胳膊给摇下来了 |
[10:30] | Yeah, yeah, we can get this for a steal. | 是的 几乎就是白给 |
[10:39] | Enough, enough, enough, OK?! | 够了 够了 好吗 |
[10:41] | We tried, we really did, but we can’t afford to do this any more. | 我们真的尝试了 但我们没钱了 |
[10:45] | You need money? | 你们需要钱 |
[10:47] | Right. Powwow, upstairs, now-wow. | 立刻去楼上开会 |
[10:53] | I will find you means if it’s the last thing I do. | 我拼尽全力也帮你弄到钱的 |
[10:58] | OK, they’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[11:00] | – So they want us to stay now? – Yeah. | -他们现在想让我们留下来 -嗯 |
[11:03] | No, I know, I don’t understand them either. | 我知道你的意思 我也不明白他们想干吗 |
[11:05] | But they’re not going to be our problem soon. | 但他们马上就跟我们无关了 |
[11:07] | We can find an un-haunted house to live in. | 我们可以找一个不闹鬼的房子住 |
[11:09] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves there. | 别太心急 |
[11:10] | Yeah, no, we should wait until it’s official | 嗯 等正式签好合同 |
[11:12] | before we start looking at houses. | 我们再看房子吧 |
[11:13] | 卡尔韦尔房产中介 房屋出售 | |
[11:15] | – Sorry I’m late. Oh, I remember you guys. – Yeah. | -抱歉 我迟到了 我记得你们 -嗯 |
[11:19] | – Wow, your budget’s changed. – Well, my great auntie died. | -你们预算变了啊 -我继姑奶死了 |
[11:23] | – I’m really sorry to hear that. – No, it’s fine. I never met her. | -节哀 -没事 我都没见过她 |
[11:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | I mean, the front terrace really sells this place. | 前面的露台真的是亮点 |
[11:31] | So impressive. | 非常棒 |
[11:32] | It was renovated by an architect who lived here first, | 这里是由第一任主人 一个建筑师整建的 |
[11:34] | I believe, in the ’60s. Let’s take a look inside, shall we? | 应该是在60年代 看看里面吧 |
[11:39] | No. | 不行 |
[11:40] | – Sorry? – No. | -什么 -不行 |
[11:46] | I’m just not really feeling this one. | 我跟这里气场不合 |
[11:49] | – Sure you don’t want to see inside? – No. | -真的不进去看看吗 -不了 |
[11:52] | She’s very instinctive. Goes with her gut. | 她一向都是跟着感觉走的 |
[12:06] | I know, put the house on wheels, or a cart, | 我知道了 把房子放在轮子或者推车上 |
[12:09] | move it to pastures new. | 搬到更好的地方 |
[12:11] | Then the hair lady can build the hotel in its place, | 那位女士可以在这里建造酒店 |
[12:14] | and ours the house forever will be. | 我们的房子也会一直存在了 |
[12:18] | – OK. – Well, it’s not OK, is it? You can’t put a house on wheels. | -好吧 -并不好 房子怎么装轮子 |
[12:23] | No, it all comes down to money, right? | 归根结底都是因为钱 对吧 |
[12:25] | So if they can find their own investors… | 如果他们能找到投资者 |
[12:27] | Me no want hotel. | 我不想要酒店 |
[12:31] | With respect, Robin, hear me out. | 罗宾 请听我说 |
[12:32] | It doesn’t have to be a hotel if there are investors. | 如果有投资者的话 就不一定是建酒店了 |
[12:36] | It’s very clever, you see. | 这招很妙 |
[12:37] | You tell them they’ve invested in offshore high-yields, all right? | 你说他们投资了海外高收益债券 |
[12:41] | And then the profits they receive | 而他们得到的利润 |
[12:42] | are just funds from other investors | 只是其他投资者的资金 |
[12:44] | – and so on and so forth. – Sounds a bit like fraud, mate. | -然后继续发展下线 -听起来有点像诈骗啊 |
[12:47] | Yes, sure, Pat. | 是的 帕特 |
[12:48] | But sometimes you have to bend the rules in order to make them… | 但有时你必须改变规则才能从他们手里 |
[12:53] | make you some money, so… | 赚到钱 所以 |
[12:55] | We sell cakes! | 我们卖蛋糕吧 |
[12:56] | – We can’t make cakes. – Buns, then! | -我们做不了蛋糕 -那就小面包吧 |
[12:59] | That’s not the issue, Kitty. | 问题不在于此 基蒂 |
[13:01] | I have it! | 我知道了 |
[13:02] | I shall ghost-write a novel, in Alison’s name! | 我以艾莉森的名义写一本小说 |
[13:06] | A modern bestseller, the most erotic fiction of the year. | 一本现代畅销书 年度最色情的小说 |
[13:11] | – Oh, no. – Michelle was driving a car… | -不 -米歇尔开着车 |
[13:14] | Oh, good Lord… | 天啊 |
[13:15] | Nathaniel was sitting handsomely in the adjoining seat, | 纳撒尼尔坐在副驾 |
[13:19] | he leans over and kisses her nape. | 他俯身亲吻她的脖子 |
[13:22] | “Be careful,” she warns breathlessly, | “小心点” 她娇嗔地警告 |
[13:25] | “I’m trying to drive a car!” | 我在开车呢 |
[13:27] | – Yes. – Someone take this down! Quick, quick, quick! | -好 -记下来 快快快 |
[13:28] | Michelle drive car. | 米歇尔在开车 |
[13:30] | Nathaniel look nice in next chair… | 帅气的纳撒尼尔坐在旁边 |
[13:34] | ..and then they do it. | 然后他们就做了 |
[13:37] | I’d buy that. | 我会买这本书 |
[13:39] | Where was I? Nathaniel caresses her… | 我说到哪了 纳撒尼尔爱抚她 |
[13:41] | OK, so, here we are. The penthouse. | 到了 顶层公寓 |
[13:45] | Nice to be up high. Away from it all. | 住得高挺好的 远离俗世 |
[13:48] | Indeed. OK, then. | 的确 好了 |
[13:51] | First thing I’m going to show you, because let’s face it, | 我先带你们看看这个 坦白讲 |
[13:53] | that’s why we’re up here. The view. | 风景就是高层的亮点 |
[13:58] | You’ve got to be joking. | 不是吧 |
[13:59] | I know, stunning, isn’t it? | 太棒了 对吧 |
[14:03] | And a balcony there, if you’re into gardening. | 如果你喜欢园艺 这还有阳台 |
[14:05] | And even if you don’t, you could barbecue there. | 不喜欢园艺也可以在这烧烤 |
[14:08] | – And it’s south facing, – Hello! Hello. | -而且朝南 -你们好啊 |
[14:09] | – so, you know, when the sun’s out you can… – Hello! | -太阳出来的时候就可以 -你们好 |
[14:18] | I just remembered, I don’t like heights. | 我刚想起来 我不喜欢高的地方 |
[14:23] | It’s not for me, thanks. | 这里不适合我 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Nein, nein! | 不不不 |
[14:33] | Harbingers of doom. We are running out of time. | 末日的预兆 我们快没时间了 |
[14:38] | We’ll think of something. We have to. | 我们会想到办法的 必须得想到 |
[14:43] | Now, then, you might not like it, but we must have order, | 你们可能不喜欢听 但我们必须得有秩序 |
[14:47] | direction, leadership. Yes, what is it? | 方向 领导力 怎么了 |
[14:50] | – Nigel. – Nigel. | -我叫奈杰尔 -奈杰尔 |
[14:53] | – why are you here? – Good question. | -你来这干吗 -好问题 |
[14:57] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[14:59] | You clearly need leadership. | 你们显然需要领导力 |
[15:01] | Ramshackle bunch, moping about down here all day, | 你们衣衫褴褛 整天在这没精打采地闲荡 |
[15:03] | feeling sorry for yourselves. | 自怜自哀 |
[15:04] | Now, look, I can lead you upstairs, get you new quarters. | 我可以带你们上楼换个新住处 |
[15:08] | There is no reason why we shouldn’t be enjoying the whole house together. | 我们没有理由不共用房子啊 |
[15:12] | We’ll show them. | 我们给他们点颜色看看 |
[15:13] | – I don’t think we’ll be doing that. – No. | -还是算了吧 -嗯 |
[15:16] | What is it? Are you stuck down here or something? | 怎么了 你们被困在这里了吗 |
[15:18] | No, we just don’t really like going up there. | 没有 我们只是不太喜欢上去 |
[15:23] | – Do you not get tired of one another? – Well, we do. | -你们不厌倦彼此吗 -厌倦啊 |
[15:27] | I mean, sure, we do fall out from time to time, | 我们时不时会争吵 |
[15:30] | but it’s never lasted longer than 20-25 years. | 但过20到25年就会和好了 |
[15:36] | The thing is, Captain, this is our home. | 上尉 这是我们的家 |
[15:38] | You know, we were thrown in here together, and I suppose | 我们是一起被扔进来的 |
[15:40] | we belong together at the end of the day. | 我觉得我们命中注定就要是在一起的 |
[15:43] | Yeah, it might be a plague pit, | 是的 这里虽然是瘟疫坑 |
[15:45] | – but it’s our plague pit, isn’t it? – I see. | -但也是我们的瘟疫坑 -这样啊 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:54] | Carry on. | 您继续 |
[15:56] | And we’ve seen some amazing places. | 我们看了一些很棒的房子 |
[15:58] | – Not a bull’s-eye yet, but we’ll get there. – Yeah. | -还没发现合适的 但我们会找到的 -嗯 |
[15:59] | Now, your business plan indicated 18 guest rooms, didn’t it? | 你们的商业计划上面写着18间客房 是吧 |
[16:03] | 我们的酒店 迈克与艾莉森所写 | |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah, the business plan, yeah. | 嗯 商业计划 |
[16:05] | Ah, well, I’m immediately realising | 我立即意识到 |
[16:07] | we can’t accommodate that many rooms. I’m such a silly duck. | 我们提供不了那么多房间 我真是个傻瓜 |
[16:10] | A lot of space needed for facilities, spa, swimming pool, etc, | 设施 水疗 游泳池等等需要很多空间 |
[16:14] | so I think my valuation might have been a teensy bit premature. | 所以我认为我的估价可能还为时过早 |
[16:19] | – My fault entirely. – Right. | -都是我的错 -嗯 |
[16:20] | We’ll see what it comes to | 等勘测人员 |
[16:21] | once we get a clear picture from these chaps, shall we? | 给出具体数值我们再说 好吗 |
[16:23] | – Great. – Sorry, does that mean… | -好 -抱歉 这是不是意味着 |
[16:24] | Ciao. Oh, hello, Gerald. Yeah. | 再见 你好 杰拉尔德 |
[16:28] | Yes. She’s wily one. | 她很狡猾啊 |
[16:33] | So it’s a way of listening to music on the go. | 这是一种随时随地都可以听音乐的方式 |
[16:38] | Only instead of just one album, the multi-deck, | 而且不止一张专辑 背包可以弄成多层的 |
[16:41] | housed in the knapsack, can play a selection from four albums. | 这样就可以从四张专辑中里选歌听了 |
[16:45] | It’s almost 50 songs. I mean, imagine that. | 差不多有50首歌 想象一下 |
[16:48] | – It already exists. – As if! | -已经有了 -扯淡 |
[16:52] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[16:53] | – ICOEIC. – Why have we abandoned my novel? | -ICOEIC -为什么要放弃我的小说 |
[16:56] | ICOEIC | ICOEIC. |
[16:57] | – What are you saying, you smelly ape? – ICOEIC. | -你在说什么 臭猿人 -ICOEIC |
[17:00] | International Centre Of Excellence In Chess. | 国际象棋精英中心 |
[17:04] | A lot of money in chess. Lot of money. | 下棋能赚很多钱 很多钱 |
[17:06] | Yeah. It may take some time, Robin. We need dough now. | 这需要时间 罗宾 我们现在就要钱 |
[17:10] | Oh, let’s find some buried treasure. | 我们找找埋藏的宝藏吧 |
[17:13] | First, we need to know where to look. | 首先 我们得知道去哪里找宝藏 |
[17:16] | Oh, let’s find a treasure map! | 我们找一张藏宝图吧 |
[17:20] | Of course. | 对啊 |
[17:22] | I know just the thing. | 我知道啊 |
[17:33] | She’s got a thing about storage. | 她很看重储藏空间 |
[17:38] | And there’s no other nooks and crannies? | 没有其他角落和缝隙 |
[17:41] | – Hiding places? – No, this is it. | -躲藏的地方 -没有了 就这些 |
[17:44] | I’ve got places with more character, | 我还有更具特色的房子 |
[17:45] | but you said you only wanted new build. | 但你们说只想要新房 |
[17:46] | – Can we have a moment? – Sure. | -能让我俩聊聊吗 -当然 |
[17:52] | – Nothing? – All clear. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[17:55] | Not a ghost in sight. | 没看到鬼 |
[17:57] | – It’s a really nice house. – Yeah. | -这房子真不错 -是啊 |
[17:59] | – Nice garden. – Yeah. | -花园也不错 -是啊 |
[18:02] | It’s the sort we wanted in the first place, wasn’t it? | 我们一开始就想要这样的房子 不是吗 |
[18:05] | Nice, normal house. | 普通的好房子 |
[18:11] | It’s quiet, isn’t it? | 很安静 不是吗 |
[18:17] | 巴顿庄园 | |
[18:27] | They’re all waiting for me. | 他们都在等我 |
[18:28] | Well, you won’t have to put up with it for much longer. | 你很快就不用忍受了 |
[18:35] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[18:37] | – Are they with you? – Yeah. | -他们和你在一起吗 -是啊 |
[18:39] | Right. Well, I’m going to have a bath. | 我去洗个澡 |
[18:48] | Now, if I remember rightly, it is behind that chest, | 如果我没记错 应该就在那个箱子后面 |
[18:54] | under the last board. | 最后一块木板下面 |
[19:07] | What, you want me to lift up the floorboard? | 怎么 要我把地板抬起来吗 |
[19:09] | Before you do, I would like to say something. | 在你抬起来之前 我想说点什么 |
[19:16] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:18] | When you first came here, I thought you were a prostitute. | 你刚来的时候 我以为你是个妓女 |
[19:23] | I did. I can admit that now, | 没错 我承认 |
[19:25] | and whilst I still find it utterly impossible | 虽然我仍然觉得 |
[19:27] | to believe I’m related to such a… | 和你有血缘关系实在是 |
[19:32] | The fact is, you are a Button. | 事实上 你是巴顿家的人 |
[19:35] | Of sorts. Half a Button. | 算半个吧 |
[19:37] | And this house, our beautiful house, should belong to a Button. | 这个房子 我们美丽的房子 应该属于巴顿家 |
[19:44] | Should be cared for by a Button. | 应该由巴顿家来呵护 |
[19:47] | Underneath that board, is a box, and in that box, | 在那块木板下面有个盒子 盒子里有颗宝石 |
[19:52] | is a jewel, an Arabic jewel given to my husband | 是亚历山德拉王后 |
[19:56] | by Queen Empress Alexandra herself. | 亲手送给我丈夫的阿拉伯宝石 |
[20:00] | I am quite sure it is priceless. | 肯定是无价之宝 |
[20:17] | If that jewel can keep this house a home, a family home, | 如果这颗宝石能让这里继续为家 家族的家 |
[20:24] | then it is yours. | 那它就是你的了 |
[20:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | That’s… | 这 |
[20:30] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[20:31] | Well, I mean, it is yours now anyway. | 反正它现在是你的了 |
[20:33] | I can’t physically stop you. | 我是鬼 也阻止不了你 |
[20:35] | Open it! | 打开吧 |
[20:48] | “Sorry, darling. Pawned it.” | 对不起 亲爱的 我把它当了 |
[20:50] | You thieving git! | 你这个小偷 |
[20:55] | Look, guys. No offence, but it wasn’t just about the money. | 大家别介意 但这不仅仅是钱的问题 |
[20:58] | – This isn’t how normal people live. – We can change. | -这不是普通人的生活方式 -我们可以改 |
[21:01] | Please, just stay. | 请留下来吧 |
[21:02] | I promise I won’t come into your bedroom every morning. | 我保证每天早上不进你卧室了 |
[21:05] | We’ll be on our best behaviour. | 我们会尽力守规矩的 |
[21:06] | And I will try to stop judging your awful manners, | 我会尽量不批评你糟糕的举止 |
[21:09] | terrible posture, and… | 糟糕的姿势 还有 |
[21:10] | I shall cease my wooing, should you like. | 如果你不喜欢 我就不向你求爱了 |
[21:12] | I still make you jump. | 我还是会吓你一跳的 |
[21:13] | I shall peek no more on your husband at privy. | 我不会在厕所偷看你丈夫了 |
[21:17] | And I’ll… Actually, I don’t do anything wrong, do I? | 我 其实我没做过什么错事 对吧 |
[21:20] | Guys, please. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[21:21] | This is sweet of you, but I’m sorry. | 你们真是太好了 但我很抱歉 |
[21:25] | This place felt like a dream. | 这里就像一个梦 |
[21:27] | It really did, but it’s turned into a nightmare. | 真的 但后来变成了一场噩梦 |
[21:31] | And now we have a chance to get out. | 现在我们有机会离开了 |
[21:34] | Can you honestly say you wouldn’t leave if you could? | 老实说 如果有机会你们不会离开吗 |
[21:58] | – Catherine. There you are. – You’ve come to gloat, have you? | -凯瑟琳 你在这啊 -你是来幸灾乐祸的吧 |
[22:02] | – Well, you’ve won. She’s leaving. – No, no. | -你赢了 她要走了 -不 |
[22:05] | I have some information for you, Catherine. | 我有一些情报要告诉你 凯瑟琳 |
[22:08] | – For your ears only. – Why me? What about the others? | -只告诉你一个人 -为什么是我 其他人呢 |
[22:12] | – They don’t want to listen to this old walrus. – You heard? | -他们不想听老海象说话啊 -你听到了 |
[22:16] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[22:18] | – Even the bit about your ear hair. – What? | -你耳毛的事都听到了吗 -什么 |
[22:21] | No, not that bit. No. | 那个没听到 |
[22:29] | – You love Alison, don’t you? You want her to stay? – Yes. | -你爱艾莉森吧 你希望她留下来 -是的 |
[22:33] | – And you want her to be happy, of course. – Of course. | -你希望她能开心 -当然 |
[22:38] | I happen to know that woman is trying to swindle them, | 我正好知道那个女人想骗他们 |
[22:42] | by a considerable amount, if I’m right. | 如果我没猜错 还是一大笔钱 |
[22:44] | Now, there is something you can do. | 你可以做点什么 |
[22:47] | She’d listen to you. Her friend. Should you choose to help her. | 你是她朋友 她会听你的话 前提是你愿意帮她 |
[22:53] | The question is, what do you care about more? | 问题是 你更在意什么 |
[22:56] | Keeping Alison here, or letting her be happy? | 让艾莉森留在这里 还是让她开心 |
[23:03] | Sorry, I’ve got to stand. | 抱歉 我腿麻了 |
[23:07] | The basement? | 地下室 |
[23:08] | There’s plenty of room down there for swimming baths. | 那里有足够的空间来建游泳池 |
[23:10] | – Well, I’m sure she’d have thought of that, wouldn’t she? – Exactly. | -她肯定能想到吧 -没错 |
[23:13] | Unless she didn’t tell you on purpose, so she could pay you less. | 除非她故意不告诉你 为了少付你钱 |
[23:18] | That crafty…! Thank you, Kitty! | 狡猾的… 谢谢你 基蒂 |
[23:23] | – I’d hug you if I could. – I’d love that. | -要是能抱到你 我就抱你了 -那就太好了 |
[23:25] | I’m going to miss you, in a way. | 我会想你的 |
[23:26] | – Maybe I can come back and stay in the hotel sometimes. – Oh, yes. | -我说不定会回来住酒店呢 -对啊 |
[23:29] | You could stay in my room. | 你可以住我房间 |
[23:30] | We’ll stay up all night | 我们可以整晚不睡 |
[23:31] | – talking about balls and eligible men. – Yeah. | -谈论睾丸和适婚男人 -是啊 |
[23:36] | Right, I’d better tell them to check out the basement. | 我让他们去勘测一下地下室吧 |
[23:41] | Hi, Fiona? It’s Alison. I’ve got some tremendous news. | 菲奥娜 我是艾莉森 我有大事找你 |
[23:46] | So if you could just call me back when you get this. | 你收到留言后给我回个电话 |
[23:53] | – Have they started already? – It looks like it. | -他们已经开始了吗 -看上去是的 |
[23:57] | If it make it better, | 这么说你们可能会好受些 |
[23:59] | I’ve seen many house come and go here. | 我见过很多房子造了拆 拆了造 |
[24:03] | – No, that makes it worse. – Oh, yeah. | -不 这样更糟了 -是么 |
[24:07] | Is he smiling? | 他在笑吗 |
[24:13] | You! Me. Wait there. I’m coming. | 你 我 在那儿等着 我来了 |
[24:22] | How long did they say they’ll take? | 他们说要多久 |
[24:23] | Oh, it’s not too long. | 不会很久的 |
[24:25] | They just need to dig some exploratory holes. | 挖几个勘探坑就行了 |
[24:27] | It’s quite common now to use the basement to expand. | 现在利用地下室来扩建很常见 |
[24:29] | Oh, so you’ve done this before? | 所以你干过吗 |
[24:32] | I think maybe we might have, on one of our other properties. | 我们好像在另一个房产扩建过 |
[24:36] | It was silly of me not to have thought of it here. | 我真傻 居然没想到这里也可以扩建 |
[24:38] | I really am a first-class booby. | 我真是笨到家了 |
[24:39] | Never mind. We got there in the end. | 没事 反正现在发现了 |
[24:40] | And we don’t have to lower the price. | 这样就不用降价了 |
[24:43] | Left a bit, right a bit. | 左一点 右一点 |
[24:48] | – Sorry to interrupt. – All done, love? | -打扰一下 -搞定了吗 亲爱的 |
[24:50] | Not strictly speaking, no. | 严格来说还没有 |
[24:53] | There’s something, um, | 有个东西 |
[24:55] | perhaps you should come and take a look for yourselves. | 你自己来看看吧 |
[25:13] | Oh, it’s dusty. Oh, dear. | 灰好大 天啊 |
[25:17] | Oh, it’s gone all dark. | 全黑了 |
[25:24] | Right, so…. | 所以 |
[25:27] | Spit it out. Then we can get back up into the light. | 有话快说 说完我们就能重见光明了 |
[25:30] | We took up a couple of stone slabs and started digging, | 我们从石板开始挖 |
[25:34] | and we had to stop, because we found something. | 然后不得不停下来 因为我们发现了一个东西 |
[25:39] | – What did you find? – There’s a grave. | -你们发现了什么 -坟墓 |
[25:43] | – Oh, God. – Where? | -天哪 -在哪里 |
[25:45] | We’re standing on it. | 就在我们脚下 |
[25:55] | Fiona, give me your hand. | 菲奥娜 把手给我 |
[25:57] | – Oh, gosh! Nick, it’s you. – How do you know? | -天哪 尼克 是你 -你怎么知道 |
[26:04] | Get me out! | 拉我出去 |
[26:10] | Fiona, please, this wasn’t us. It’s a plague pit. | 菲奥娜 这不是我们干的 这是瘟疫坑 |
[26:12] | – We didn’t kill anyone. – Well, we’ve had to alert the authorities. | -我们没有杀人 -我们得通知政府 |
[26:15] | You can just dig up the bones, can’t you? | 你们把骨头挖出来就行了 对吧 |
[26:17] | Yeah, this doesn’t affect the sale. | 是的 这不影响销售啊 |
[26:19] | They don’t let just anyone exhume human remains. | 人类遗骸是不能随意挖掘的 |
[26:21] | If this is a plague pit, it’s a site of historical interest. | 如果那是瘟疫坑 那这里就是历史名胜 |
[26:24] | They’ll be at it for ages. | 会受到永久保护的 |
[26:25] | I think we’ll find a property that isn’t a mass grave. | 我们还是找个没有乱葬冈的房产吧 |
[26:29] | – Let’s get out of here immediately. – Fiona! Fiona, please. | -快离开这里 -菲奥娜 菲奥娜 拜托 |
[26:35] | Watch it, Humphrey! Bingo! | 当心 汉弗莱 就这样 |
[26:41] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[26:43] | Did you miss me? | 想我吗 |
[26:45] | – Fiona, please, don’t…! – Please! | -菲奥娜 求你了 不要 -拜托 |
[26:48] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[26:54] | Kitty, did you know this would happen? | 基蒂 你知道会发生这种事吗 |
[26:55] | I didn’t, honestly. The captain said that the basement would… | 我真的不知道 上尉说地下室 |
[27:03] | It was nothing, really. | 这真的不算什么 |
[27:05] | I’ll give you a full debrief at 1900 hours. | 我晚上7点给你们做一份完整报告 |
[27:07] | – Oh, good. – He’ll never hush about this. | -好的 -他永远都会揪着这事不放了 |
[27:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[27:12] | – You made me do something horrible? – Yes. But they’re staying. | -你骗我干了坏事 -是的 但他们留下来了 |
[27:16] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[27:18] | – Did they do this? – Yep, yes, yes, they did. | -是他们干的吗 -没错 |
[27:22] | If I could cut you right up, I could kill you | 如果我能砍你们 能看见你们 |
[27:24] | if I could see you! If you weren’t already dead! | 如果你们还没死 我就杀了你们 |
[27:27] | Steady on, mate! | 伙计 淡定 |
[27:29] | I feel like we’re going to be stuck here for ever. | 我感觉我们要永远被困在这里了 |
[27:31] | Join the club! | 加入我们吧 |
[27:35] | Can I sleep in your room tonight? | 今晚我能睡你的房间吗 |
[27:36] | – No. – Tomorrow? | -不行 -明天呢 |
[27:38] | You’re beautiful when you’re sad. | 你伤心的时候真美 |
[27:39] | Have you brushed your hair today? It looks like a bird’s nest. | 你今天梳头了吗 头发看起来跟鸟巢一样 |
[27:42] | Please, guys, you said you’d change. | 拜托 你们说过会改的 |
[27:45] | Guys, I’m back, and I feel amazing. | 伙计们 我回来了 感觉很棒啊 |
[27:49] | So, did I miss anything, or was… | 我错过什么了吗 |
[27:54] | Oh, come off it. Left a bit. | 不是吧 左一点 |
[27:58] | Left a bit. Left a bit! | 左一点 左一点 |