时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | He’s back! Mick’s back! | 他回来了 米克回来了 |
[00:06] | – Mick?! – Mick’s back! | -米克 -米克回来了 |
[00:08] | – Mick’s back! – He is! Look! | -米克回来了 -真的 你看 |
[00:12] | Hi, everyone! | 大家好 |
[00:15] | All right, all right! One at a time, let him speak! Speak, Mick. | 好了好了 一个一个来 让他说 |
[00:18] | Oh, it was the adventure of my life. I had an orange. | 可真是人生大冒险 我吃了个桔子 |
[00:22] | Did you? Oh! | 真的吗 |
[00:24] | I saw a bear kill a man. | 我看到熊杀人 |
[00:26] | Oh, gosh! | 天啊 |
[00:28] | And I met the king. | 我见到了国王 |
[00:30] | No, you didn’t! Did you? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[00:32] | YOU met the king? | 你 见到了国王 |
[00:34] | Yep. Ooh, jel. | 天啊 |
[00:36] | Went on his boat. Fishing. | 上了他的船 在钓鱼 |
[00:38] | – Fishing… – Yeah, he asked me to join his court, | -钓鱼 -他让我去做官 |
[00:40] | but I said no way I’m leaving you lot. | 但是说我不可能离开你们 |
[00:43] | You didn’t! Sweetie! | 不是吧 亲爱的 |
[00:45] | Mick! | 米克 |
[00:47] | I’d always wanted to visit the city, hadn’t I? So… | 我早就想去城里了 是吧 |
[00:49] | – You have. That’s always been your dream, actually. – You had, yeah. | -是啊 这一直是你的梦想 -确实如此 |
[00:52] | Ooh, almost forgot! | 差点忘了 |
[00:54] | I got you all some gifts! | 我给你们都带了礼物 |
[00:56] | That’s naughty of you! | 你真调皮 |
[00:58] | You didn’t think I’d go all that way | 你们不会觉得我走那么远 |
[01:00] | without bringing you back something! | 都不给你们带礼物吧 |
[01:02] | Got loads of salt. | 有很多盐 |
[01:06] | – And… – For us?! | -还有 -给我们的吗 |
[01:08] | – Look at them! – I can’t believe you’ve done that! | -快看呐 -不敢相信你带了这些 |
[01:11] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[01:12] | That’s so generous of you! | 你太大方了 |
[01:14] | Yeah, one each! Yeah! | 每人一个 |
[01:16] | – Help yourselves. – Mick, that’s naughty… | -自己拿 -Mick 你真好 |
[01:18] | Help yourselves! | 自己拿吧 |
[01:24] | Look at it! | 快看 |
[01:42] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[02:03] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[02:08] | Alison! Alison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[02:13] | Alison! Alison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[02:16] | Alison! Alison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[02:19] | Alison! Alison! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[02:22] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[02:23] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[02:24] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[02:25] | Alison! Alison…! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[02:28] | Right. Stand by. | 各就各位 |
[02:30] | Ready, steady, go! | 就位 预备 跑 |
[02:32] | For King and country! | 为了国王和王国 |
[02:34] | Oh, I feel so sick… | 我好难受 |
[02:37] | Can you get me some water? | 你能给我倒点水吗 |
[02:39] | Get your own w… | 你自己拿 |
[02:42] | I’ve lost my voice. | 我说不出话了 |
[02:43] | – I don’t remember leaving the pub. – Must’ve had fun. | -从酒吧出来我就断片了 -玩嗨了 |
[02:47] | At least we don’t have to work today. | 还好今天不用工作 |
[02:58] | Make it stop… | 关了它 |
[03:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:05] | Sorry, who from who? | 等会儿 哪里的谁 |
[03:09] | Isabelle from Belle’s Weddings? | 贝莱婚庆的伊莎贝尔 |
[03:12] | Yeah, aw, thanks for getting in touch. | 谢谢你打来电话 |
[03:15] | Yeah, we’re really keen to be on your books… | 我们非常希望能上你的产品册 |
[03:18] | ..if you’ll have us. | 如果可以的话 |
[03:21] | It’s a lovely house. | 是非常可爱的房屋 |
[03:23] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[03:25] | I wonder if…if… | 能不能 能不能 |
[03:28] | No, no, no, no, no. Oh, no. OK, | 不不不 好吧 |
[03:30] | today… Today’s fine. Today’s fine. | 今天 今天可以 |
[03:31] | Maybe just sort of, like, late, after… | 或许稍微的 晚点 |
[03:34] | One o’clock, is it? OK. | 一点钟是吗 可以 |
[03:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | OK, bye! | 好 再见 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God. OK, I just need to shake this off… | 天啊 我得振奋起来 |
[03:46] | Bit of breakfast… | 吃点早餐 |
[03:48] | We’ll be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[04:10] | Shut your mouth! It is a mansion! | 闭嘴吧 确实是座豪宅 |
[04:13] | Yeah, boy! | 说得对 |
[04:16] | The impertinence! | 一群莽夫 |
[04:19] | Oh, this looks like fun! | 看起来很有趣 |
[04:21] | The bally nerve! It’s gone midnight. | 真烦人 都半夜了 |
[04:23] | Yeah, it is very late. Yeah, absolutely. | 太晚了 没错 |
[04:25] | Welcome to my house! | 欢迎光临我家 |
[04:30] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[04:32] | Alison…! Oh…! | 艾莉森 |
[04:50] | They came back. | 他们回来了 |
[04:55] | I think I did my throat bass. | 我记得我玩了口技 |
[05:02] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[05:06] | – Shall we just call back and cancel? – No way, we need it. | -能不能取消 -不行 我们需要它 |
[05:10] | We can get this clean in time. | 我们可以及时打扫干净 |
[05:14] | Have you seen my other shoe? | 你看见另一只鞋了吗 |
[05:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | You get people out and I’ll… | 你把大家送走 |
[05:23] | I’m going to get bin bags. | 我去拿垃圾袋 |
[05:26] | Right… | 行吧 |
[05:38] | She awakes. | 她醒了 |
[05:39] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[05:41] | As radiant as the sunrise itself. | 就如日出的阳光 |
[05:44] | My mouth tastes like the inside of a bin. | 我的嘴臭得跟垃圾桶似的 |
[05:46] | I would have made you breakfast, if I could. | 我本来可以给你做早饭 |
[05:48] | – Perhaps lamb’s kidney and onion… – Oh, stop it! | -来点羊腰子和洋葱 -快别说了 |
[05:52] | I wanted to thank you for last night. | 我想谢谢你昨晚对我说的话 |
[05:55] | I’ll never forget those words you said to me. | 我不会忘记的 |
[05:58] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[06:00] | Something that touched me very deeply. | 一些非常触动我内心的话 |
[06:05] | Forgive me, I know I’ve not had a formal invitation, | 不好意思 我知道你没有正式邀请我 |
[06:07] | – but I wonder if I might… – Oh, Thomas, it’s fine. | -但是我想我能不能 -托马斯 没事 |
[06:09] | You’re part of the family. | 你是家人 |
[06:10] | Thank you, Alison. | 谢谢你 艾莉森 |
[06:12] | A thousand thank yous! | 万分感谢 |
[06:23] | Oh, that. Yeah, yeah, I meant it. | 那个啊 我是那个意思 |
[06:29] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[06:33] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:36] | Hello? It’s home time. | 该回家了 |
[06:42] | Come on, man. It’s time to go. | 快起来 该走了 |
[06:44] | Why do you sound like Batman? | 你怎么听起来像蝙蝠侠似的 |
[06:45] | I lost my voice. You’ve got to go home, bruv. | 我嗓子哑了 你得回家了哥们 |
[06:48] | Got a wedding planner coming to look at the house in two hours. | 婚礼设计师两个小时内要来看房子 |
[06:50] | Come on, then. | 快起来吧 |
[06:54] | Where are your shoes? | 你的鞋呢 |
[06:58] | I’ll go. | 我去看看 |
[07:13] | Oh, hi, Michael. Sorry about that. | 迈克 不好意思 |
[07:16] | I was just wondering if you could just save the drilling. | 我在想你能不能别钻了 |
[07:19] | – We’re a bit fragile. – We’re actually just finished. | -我们有点敏感 -我们就要结束了 |
[07:21] | At last! | 终于要结束了 |
[07:23] | We’ll miss them, won’t we? | 我们会想他们的 对吧 |
[07:25] | We made rather an exciting discovery, actually. | 事实上 我们有些挺有意思的发现 |
[07:27] | Because, you see, none of the surrounding villages were struck, | 因为周围的村镇都没有被瘟疫袭击 |
[07:30] | so we know the disease was brought here… | 所以我们认为疾病是被 |
[07:34] | …by a visitor or an individual who went elsewhere and returned. | 一个曾经出游又归来的人带回来的 |
[07:38] | It could be anyone, I suppose, couldn’t it? | 谁都有可能 不是吗 |
[07:39] | But then we found a few samples of textiles and furs, | 但是后来我们又发现了一些纺织品和皮毛 |
[07:43] | and we can be certain that they were host to plague-carrying fleas. | 这些东西携带能传染瘟疫的跳蚤 |
[07:48] | Once they got out, you’ve got no chance. | 它们跑出来 就没有别的结局 |
[07:50] | Everyone’s dead! | 所有人都得死 |
[07:55] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 十分抱歉 我也不知会这样 |
[07:58] | I don’t think sorry’s going to cut it, mate. | 我觉得一句抱歉可解决不了问题 伙计 |
[08:03] | Ah, Alison, there you are! | 艾莉森 你在这 |
[08:04] | Would you mind putting Guernsey’s Nazi Past | 你可以帮我放一下格恩西岛 |
[08:06] | on the VCR for me, please? | 纳粹的历史录影带吗 |
[08:08] | I haven’t watched my football yet. | 我还没看足球赛 |
[08:09] | Would you kindly tell Patrick that he missed his turn | 你能告诉帕特里克他已经错过机会了吗 |
[08:12] | and a miss is as good as a mile? | 错过了就不能重来 |
[08:13] | Guys, please, can you keep it down? | 各位拜托 你能小声点吗 |
[08:15] | – No, Alison, I’m sorry… – I don’t care! | -不 艾莉森 对不起 -我不在乎 |
[08:17] | She doesn’t! | 她确实不在乎 |
[08:20] | Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[08:21] | Oh, I… Actually, I can’t… | 我 实际上 我不能 |
[08:24] | I can’t deal with this this morning. | 今天早上我没法处理这局面 |
[08:26] | So hungover I actually, genuinely… I do think I’m going to die. | 我严重宿醉 真的 我真的觉得我要死了 |
[08:29] | Hm, you need a remedy. | 你需要治疗 |
[08:30] | Hair of the dog, love. Just drink more booze. | 以毒攻毒 亲爱的 再多来几杯 |
[08:33] | Did you say that last night? | 你昨晚就是这么说的吧 |
[08:34] | – Yes. – I have the cure. | -没错 -我有解药 |
[08:36] | Soak some mushrooms in milk of the goat and vinegar | 把一些蘑菇浸在羊奶和醋里 |
[08:40] | till it’s all warm and musty… | 直到变暖发霉 |
[08:42] | No, stop it. Stop it now. | 行了 快别说了 |
[08:44] | Well, you see, Alison, this is what happens when you overindulge. | 你看 艾莉森 过度放纵的恶果就是如此 |
[08:48] | – Square! – When you give in to gay abandon. | -闭嘴吧 -当你屈服于放纵的快乐 |
[08:51] | You reap what you sow. You reap what you sow, | 种瓜得瓜 种瓜得瓜 |
[08:54] | and now the soil returns… | 现在恶性循环了 |
[09:00] | Morrow. | 明天 |
[09:03] | Oh, actually, no, yeah, good. | 其实 不 嗯好吧 |
[09:05] | Hey, look. Cola! | 看 可乐 |
[09:07] | Best thing for it. | 最好的办法 |
[09:10] | Oh, God, that is…! | 我的天 这是 |
[09:12] | – Oh, no, sorry. – Ah, here she is! | -不好意思 -她在这啊 |
[09:14] | The madam! The hostess! | 夫人 女主人 |
[09:16] | Just when I think you have grasped the responsibility | 就在我认为你已经承担起家庭的责任时 |
[09:19] | of the family seat, you turn this place into a den of iniquity, | 你却把这个地方变成了罪恶的巢穴 |
[09:23] | inviting goodness-knows-who to do goodness-knows-what! | 邀请知善之人去做知善之事 |
[09:26] | – Sorry, I think someone’s hid my clothes. – Good Lord. | -对不起 估计有人把我的衣服藏起来了 -上帝啊 |
[09:30] | I shudder to think what happened under this roof last night. | 一想到昨晚在这里发生的事 我就不寒而栗 |
[09:33] | This place is full of breakables, | 这地方到处都是易碎品 |
[09:35] | treasured family heirlooms, irreplaceable bits of historical… | 珍贵的传家宝 不可替代的历史碎片 |
[09:39] | Nothing’s damaged, and it’s just a mess that I’m cleaning up, | 什么都没破坏 只是一团糟而已 我正清理呢 |
[09:42] | so just don’t…don’t worry. | 所以 别担心 |
[09:44] | Well, don’t think I won’t notice. | 好吧 别以为我不会注意到 |
[09:50] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[09:52] | Where’s Dante? | 但丁呢 |
[09:54] | Dante? | 但丁 |
[09:55] | The dog. | 那只狗 |
[10:05] | – Can we get a photo with him? – Oh, yes, let’s get a photo, girls! | -我们能和它合影吗 -好 让我们拍张照片吧 姑娘们 |
[10:10] | – Have you got your phone? – A photograph with the girls! | -用你电话吗 -和女孩们合张影 |
[10:13] | Here’s to me, too! | 我也要 |
[10:14] | – Cheers! – Cheers! | -说茄子 -茄子 |
[10:16] | Kitty’s having a wonderful time at the party! | 聚会超棒 凯蒂玩得很开心 |
[10:19] | – Don’t forget me! – That’s good! – My turn! | -别忘了我 -太好了 -轮到我了 |
[10:22] | My turn! Take a photo with me! | 到我了 我也要拍照 |
[10:25] | Alison! Alison, sorry to bother you. | 艾莉森 艾莉森 对不起打扰你 |
[10:28] | The captain asked me to convey a message. | 上尉让我带句话 |
[10:30] | Just to turn the music off, | 就是关掉音乐 |
[10:33] | and to “cease the talking immediately.” | 以及 立即停止谈话 |
[10:37] | Tell him to stick it. | 叫他忍着点吧 |
[10:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | He’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[10:55] | you’re in trouble now. | 你有麻烦了哦 |
[10:57] | But I thought he was just an ornament. | 但我以为它只是个装饰品 |
[10:58] | – No, he did mean a lot to Lady B. – Loved it like her own child. | -不 它对巴顿女爵很有意义 -像爱自己孩子一样 |
[11:02] | Once told me she loved it more than anything else in the world. | 有一次她跟我说它是她的最爱 |
[11:05] | Well, I’m sure that… | 嗯 我肯定是… |
[11:07] | – Thanks, Alison. Great party! – Same time next week. | -谢谢 艾莉森 很棒的派对 -下周同一时间 |
[11:10] | – No. – Don’t think so, mate. | -不 -我可不这样认为 |
[11:24] | Good luck, mate! You’re not going to make it. | 祝你好运 伙计 你不会成功的 |
[11:27] | Oh, yes! | 耶 |
[11:28] | Yeah, boy! | 可以啊 小子 |
[11:34] | – Ready? – I was born ready. | -准备好了吗 -早准备好了 |
[11:37] | ‘Tis a fair old wangle, that. You haven’t got the strength. | 老把戏了 你没这么大劲儿 |
[11:39] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[11:43] | – “Stick it”?! – Afraid so. | -忍着点吧 -恐怕是这样的 |
[11:46] | In my bottom, presumably. | 忍个屁 |
[11:49] | Well, you go down there and you tell her… | 好吧 你下去告诉她 |
[11:52] | Me turn! | 该我了 |
[11:57] | Yes! Well done! | 扔得漂亮 |
[12:00] | – Told you! – It’s a stupid game, anyway. | -怎么说的来着 -这游戏太蠢了 |
[12:03] | You stupid. | 是你蠢 |
[12:08] | I didn’t think this through… | 真是万万没想到 |
[12:18] | Just getting my shoes. | 只是拿我的鞋子 |
[12:19] | I can’t say I’m surprised that something like this would happen. | 我对发生这样的事情并不感到惊讶 |
[12:22] | – I’ll have to tell her, of course. – What? No! | -我当然得告诉她 -什么 不行 |
[12:24] | I will not allow Fanny to be deceived like this, to be… | 我不允许范妮被这样欺骗… |
[12:26] | – No more war documentaries, then. – Your secret’s safe with me. | -那就没有战争纪录片了 -我给你保密 |
[12:29] | It’s classified. She’d have to kill me first. | 这是机密 她得先杀了我 |
[12:30] | – Well, you know what I mean. – Right. Find the dog. Clean up. | -你懂我意思 -好了 找到那条狗 清理干净 |
[12:34] | Two hours… | 两小时之内 |
[12:35] | Oh, my word…! | 我的天啊 |
[12:38] | What are you doing up here?! | 你们在这里干什么 |
[12:39] | We’re actually going to live up here now, actually. | 实际上 我们现在住这里了 |
[12:42] | – Mick killed us all. – Which is not remotely cool. | -米克杀了我们所有人 -这可不太好 |
[12:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[12:46] | We can’t be sharing the place with these plebeians. | 我们不能和这些平民分享这个地方 |
[12:48] | – What? – He gave us all the plague. | -什么 -他把瘟疫传染给我们 |
[12:51] | Yeah, look. | 对 看 |
[12:53] | And this. | 还有这 |
[12:56] | – And this. – Oh, what even is it? | -还有这 -这什么鬼 |
[12:59] | – Guys, please! – Oh, here she is! | -拜托各位 -她在这啊 |
[13:01] | – Guys, please, please… – Piss off, Mick! | -各位拜托 拜托 -米克太讨厌了 |
[13:04] | Can you please go back downstairs? | 你能下楼去吗 |
[13:06] | Because, no offence, | 因为 无意冒犯 |
[13:08] | but you’re actually making me feel really sick. | 但你们真的让我觉得恶心 |
[13:10] | We’re not going anywhere. | 那我们去哪啊 |
[13:11] | – Mick should go if anyone’s doing going! – Yeah, he’s a killer! | -如果有人要走 应该是米克 -是啊 他是凶手 |
[13:14] | Order! Order! | 秩序 秩序 |
[13:17] | We need to come to an understanding here. | 我们需要达成共识 |
[13:18] | These…people… | 这些人 |
[13:20] | People? Yeah. People. | 能称之为吗 嗯 这些人 |
[13:22] | These people deserve a full inquiry, chaired by me. | 这些人应该接受全面调查 由我主持 |
[13:26] | Get to the bottom of this business. | 把这件事搞清楚[去底部] |
[13:29] | You couldn’t get to the bottom of a birdbath. | 你连供鸟戏水的水盆底部都到不了 |
[13:31] | I’ll have you know I have extensive experience of public inquiries. | 我告诉你 我有丰富的公众调查经验 |
[13:35] | Nice to be the one asking the questions, for a change. | 可以变成提问的人还真不错 换换口味 |
[13:40] | – Come on, then, oiks. – Come on, let’s go. | -走吧 伙计们 -走吧 |
[13:42] | Not all of you. Just your sharpest minds. | 不是所有人 聪明的跟我走 |
[13:45] | Well, that’s definitely me. You go. | 那肯定是我 你也去 |
[13:46] | – Do I have to come? – Yeah, you have to come. | -我必须去吗 -是啊 你必须去 |
[13:48] | It’s all about you, innit? Right, you stay here. | 这一切都是为了你 不是吗 你待在这里 |
[13:50] | No, you stay. You definitely stay. | 不 你留下 你必须得留下 |
[13:53] | Right, you guys search for Dante. | 你们去找但丁 |
[13:54] | And tell the others. I’ve got to clear up. | 告诉其他人 我得收拾一下 |
[13:56] | – Patrick, you get the others… – You find the others… | -帕特里克 你去找其他人 -你去找其他人 |
[13:58] | – I’ll begin the search. – I’ll search upstairs. | -我开始搜索 -我去楼上搜索 |
[13:59] | I’m not taking orders from you! | 我不接受你的命令 |
[14:01] | What is the matter with you two this morning? | 你们俩今天早上怎么回事 |
[14:03] | Can you just find the dog? Please. | 去找狗吧 好吗 拜托 |
[14:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:16] | Ah, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:20] | Don’t do it, mate. Whatever it is, don’t do it. | 不要 伙计 无论如何都不要过来 |
[14:31] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:35] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[14:41] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[14:43] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[14:46] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不见 |
[14:48] | I can’t hear you. | 我都听不见 |
[15:02] | Yes, here we go. | 这就对了 |
[15:04] | – A bit more of that. – A bit more of that. | -再来一点 -再来一点 |
[15:06] | It’s called a Long and Strong. | 这叫长而有力 |
[15:07] | It’s called a Long and Strong. | 这叫长而有力 |
[15:09] | – And a slug of dark rum. – Dark rum! | -再来一点黑朗姆酒 -黑朗姆酒 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:13] | Oh, no! I spilt wine on him. | 不好 我把酒洒在他身上了 |
[15:16] | I’ve heard white wine helps. | 我听说白葡萄酒有所帮助 |
[15:17] | – Got it. – Oh, yeah, salt helps. | -明白 -是的 盐有帮助 |
[15:21] | Is that helping? | 这有帮助吗 |
[15:22] | Maybe try white wine. | 要不试试白葡萄酒 |
[15:24] | Actually, white wine’s meant to be best, isn’t it? | 其实白葡萄酒是最好的 对吧 |
[15:26] | I said it first! | 是我先说的 |
[15:30] | Nice little bath! | 洗个小澡 |
[15:32] | I said it first! | 是我先说的 |
[15:35] | That’s a good dog. You’re fine. | 真是条好狗 没事的 |
[15:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[15:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:48] | Who are you looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[15:50] | Nothing. No-one. Mike. | 没什么 没有人 迈克 |
[15:51] | Well, I saw him going upstairs. | 我看见他上楼了 |
[15:53] | No trousers on. No shoes. At this hour! | 这个点了 不穿裤子和鞋子 |
[15:57] | I’ll tell him. | 我会说他的 |
[16:02] | Oh, God… | 天哪 |
[16:08] | And, Mick, is it fair to say that these boxes of cloths and furs | 米克 这些装衣服和毛皮的箱子 |
[16:15] | could have been brought in by anyone? | 谁都有可能带过来 这话没错吧 |
[16:18] | No, I brought that box back | 不 那个箱子 |
[16:19] | when I come back from London when I gone there. | 是我从伦敦回来的时候带来的 |
[16:21] | – He confesses! – Killer! | -他承认了 -凶手 |
[16:23] | He’s just admitted to it! | 他承认了 |
[16:25] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[16:29] | Shut up a second, please! | 请闭嘴 |
[16:31] | – Oh, right, you do it for her! – Has anyone seen a stuffed dog? | -你们都听她的啊 -有人看到毛绒玩具狗吗 |
[16:34] | – Mick probably killed it. – Gone walkies, has he? | -米克可能杀了它 -不见了吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:38] | – You can’t teach an old dog new tricks! – Oh, yeah, love that one. | -不能教老狗新把戏 -是的 我喜欢这句话 |
[16:50] | Hey, stay out of my personal dance space! | 离开我的私人舞池 |
[16:53] | You call that dancing? | 你管这个叫舞蹈吗 |
[16:55] | You do but bounce, boy! | 你这叫蹦跶 孩子 |
[16:57] | I bounce good! | 我蹦跶得很好啊 |
[17:15] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[17:18] | Patrick! Patrick! What on God’s green Earth | 帕特里克 帕特里克 |
[17:21] | do you think you’re playing at, man?! | 你觉得自己在干嘛 伙计 |
[17:22] | Well… I sent you down here to stop this nonsense, | 我派你来这里是为了阻止这场闹剧的 |
[17:26] | and now you’re joining in! | 现在你却加入了他们 |
[17:27] | Carousing! You are a spineless little traitor! | 太闹腾了 你这个没骨气的小叛徒 |
[17:30] | Oh, naff off, you wazzock! | 滚蛋 你个蠢货 |
[17:32] | Yes! | 没错 |
[17:38] | – Go out of it! – You’ll see. Right! | -出去 -你等着瞧 |
[17:43] | He’s the wazzock… | 他是个蠢货 |
[17:44] | Oh, there, there. What ails thee? | 好了 你怎么了 |
[17:48] | Alison…hates me! | 艾莉森讨厌我 |
[17:54] | Let it all out. | 释放一下吧 |
[17:56] | I always feel better after little cry. | 我哭完之后感觉就会好多了 |
[18:08] | Have a little rest in here. | 在这里休息一下 |
[18:17] | Oh, God…! | 天哪 |
[18:19] | Oh, half an hour! | 半小时 |
[18:22] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[18:23] | I could really do with your help down here! | 下面真的需要你的帮助 |
[18:25] | I could do with your help up here! | 上面也需要你的帮助啊 |
[18:33] | I’ve just checked in there. | 我看过了 |
[18:34] | Well, I’d like to check for myself, please, Patrick. | 我想亲自去看看 帕特里克 |
[18:36] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:37] | Checking what? In my room? | 我房间有什么好看的 |
[18:41] | Mice. | 老鼠 |
[18:42] | Yes. Robin spotted some earlier in the kitchen. | 没错 罗宾在厨房里发现了老鼠 |
[18:44] | And we know you’re not fond, so we thought we’d…ch-check. | 我们知道你不喜欢老鼠 所以就看一下 |
[18:48] | *Dante!* | *但丁* |
[18:50] | *Dan…* | *丹* |
[18:52] | *…iel.* | *尼尔* |
[18:55] | Who’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔是谁 |
[18:56] | Oh, I was just doing a song about the nice names. | 我只是在唱一首关于好名字的歌 |
[18:59] | *Daniel, Veronica* | *丹尼尔 维罗妮卡* |
[19:02] | *Clive, Annie.* | *克莱夫 安妮* |
[19:07] | I already checked in there. | 那里我都看过了 |
[19:09] | No-one listen to me. I don’t know why I bother. | 没人听我的 那我还看个屁 |
[19:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:27] | Oh, she sleeps now. | 她睡着了 |
[19:30] | Look so peaceful. | 看上去很平静 |
[19:56] | Right, well, he’s not in there. No need to look again. | 他不在里面 不用看了 |
[20:01] | – What’s going on? – You are. | -怎么了 -你走开 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么 |
[20:07] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[20:11] | Tony! Tony! Tony! | 托尼 托尼 托尼 |
[20:13] | Ton… No, no, no, no. | 托 不 不 不 不 |
[20:15] | Ton… Ton… Tony! Tony! | 托 托尼 托尼 |
[20:30] | Long way down! You know that. | 下去可不容易 你懂的 |
[20:36] | – Any luck? – Negative. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[20:38] | Nothing, I’m afraid. | 没找到 |
[20:38] | – And you? – Nuh. | -你呢 -没有 |
[20:40] | I might know where he is. | 我可能知道他在哪里 |
[20:41] | Oh, thank goodness, Kitty. Where? | 谢天谢地 凯蒂 在哪里 |
[20:44] | Oh, you can hear me now, can you? You’ve decided I exist again? | 你能听到我说话了 是吗 你又承认我的存在了 |
[20:47] | Oh, God. Kitty, you know that it’s very difficult | 天啊 基蒂 你知道有别人在的时候 |
[20:50] | when other people are around. | 很难和你沟通的 |
[20:52] | Actually, I think I tried to tell you that last night. | 其实我昨晚就告诉你了 |
[20:57] | I’m so sorry, Kitty, but I can’t talk right now, | 我很抱歉 基蒂 但我现在没办法说话 |
[20:59] | because I’ve got guests here. | 因为我这里有客人 |
[21:02] | Kitty, I’m so sorry, but I can’t talk right now | 基蒂 对不起 我现在没办法说话 |
[21:04] | because I’ve got guests here. | 因为我这里有客人 |
[21:07] | Kitty, I’m so sorry, but I… | 基蒂 我很抱歉 但我 |
[21:09] | I thought you were talking to someone else called Kitty. | 我以为你在和另一个叫基蒂的人说话 |
[21:13] | No. | 并不是 |
[21:14] | Well, that’s fine, then! Friends forever. | 那好吧 永远的好朋友 |
[21:18] | Great. Great. | 太好了 |
[21:19] | Yes, so where’s Dante? | 但丁在哪 |
[21:21] | Have you tried by the front door? | 你看了前门吗 |
[21:23] | That’s where he usually is. | 他一般都在那里 |
[21:27] | – Thank you, Kitty. – You’re welcome! | -谢谢你 基蒂 -不客气 |
[21:31] | There’s no way we’re going back down there with him. | 我们不可能和他一起回去 |
[21:33] | I said I was sorry. I’m really sorry. | 我说了对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:36] | – You killed my kids, mate. – I’ve got a boil the size of… | -你杀了我的孩子 伙计 -我的疖子有 |
[21:38] | Look, look, look, we all have disagreements, you know, | 听着 人人都会有分歧 |
[21:41] | but we move on. | 但我们会向前看 |
[21:42] | I’m sure you can all remember something | 我相信你们都能记得一些事情 |
[21:44] | that annoyed you at the time, but that after a while… You know. | 当时很生气 但是过了一阵之后 你懂的 |
[21:48] | Yeah, like when John milked my cow without asking. | 是啊 比如约翰不问我 就挤我奶牛的奶 |
[21:50] | – There you are. – I asked your wife. | -对嘛 -我问了你老婆 |
[21:52] | That’s not good enough, though, is it? | 问我老婆怎么行呢 |
[21:53] | Excuse me, so I can’t make decisions in my own marriage? | 不好意思 所以我不能在自己的婚姻中做决定吗 |
[21:55] | No, what I’m saying… | 不 我是说 |
[21:56] | Walter ate my best apple. | 沃尔特吃了我最好的苹果 |
[21:57] | Only cos he widdled on my art. | 因为他在我的艺术品上小便 |
[21:59] | – He did do that. I saw him. – Yeah. | -的确 我看见了 -是吧 |
[22:00] | – I improved it, if anything. – What? | -要这么说 我就是帮你改进了一下 -什么 |
[22:02] | Yeah, you can’t do faces. I’m sorry, you can’t do faces. | 你不会画脸 对不起 你不会画脸 |
[22:04] | What’s that got to do…? | 那有什么 |
[22:05] | I would have killed you if he hadn’t killed you! | 要不是他杀了你 我也会杀了你 |
[22:06] | I would’ve bled you. | 让你血流成河 |
[22:07] | – I would have bled you out… – Order! Order! | -让你失血过多 -肃静 肃静 |
[22:14] | Mike? What are you doing? She’ll be here soon! | 迈克 你在干嘛 她马上就来了 |
[22:19] | So, how goes the search? | 搜索进展如何 |
[22:22] | What, for the dog or the husband? | 什么 找狗还是找丈夫 |
[22:24] | You’d think he’d be more helpful in your hour of need. | 按理说他应该在你需要帮助的时候帮你啊 |
[22:27] | Yeah, you’d think, wouldn’t you? | 谁说不是呢 |
[22:28] | I’ve been thinking…about what you said. | 我一直在思考你说的话 |
[22:31] | And I know nothing has changed. | 我知道什么都没有改变 |
[22:32] | But everything has changed, has it not? | 但一切都变了 不是吗 |
[22:35] | – If we could only… – Mike! | -如果我们能 -迈克 |
[22:37] | Honestly, he’s probably asleep again. | 老实说 他可能又睡着了 |
[22:39] | – Snoring, as he was last night. – What? | -打呼噜 就像昨晚一样 -什么 |
[22:48] | Thank you for walking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[22:51] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:53] | It really was the merriest party this house has seen in centuries. | 这是这座房子几个世纪以来最愉快的聚会了 |
[22:58] | I shall bid you goodnight, then. | 那我就向你道晚安了 |
[23:00] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[23:02] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[23:02] | If I was 400 years older… | 如果我早生400年 |
[23:06] | and you were alive… | 你还活着 |
[23:08] | and we were the same age, and if I wasn’t, | 我们是同龄人 |
[23:11] | you know, with Mike, then… | 如果我没有和迈克在一起 |
[23:14] | you and me might have… | 你和我可能 |
[23:20] | Night. | 晚安 |
[23:29] | Oh, my goodness. Oh, Thomas, I didn’t mean to… | 天哪 托马斯 我不是那个意思 |
[23:31] | I was very drunk, and… | 我喝得太醉了 而且 |
[23:36] | Dante! | 但丁 |
[23:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:44] | Can we please get back to the business in hand? | 我们能继续谈正事吗 |
[23:48] | You’re not very good at this, are you? | 你不是很擅长这个 是吗 |
[23:50] | Excuse me. I’m not about to take diplomacy lessons from | 不好意思 我可不想向一个生病的 |
[23:53] | a diseased, unwashed… you know. | 没洗过澡的人学习外交课程 |
[23:55] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[23:57] | Sorry, what’s that supposed to mean, “unwashed”? | 不好意思 什么叫”没洗过澡的” |
[23:58] | I had a bath every year. | 我每年都洗澡 |
[24:00] | Well…you smell! | 你好臭啊 |
[24:02] | There, I said it. | 我还是说出来了 |
[24:03] | That’s a nasty thing to say. | 你这话可太扎心了 |
[24:05] | Not just him. Yeah, you all do. | 不仅是他 你们也一样 |
[24:07] | How dare you?! | 你好大的胆子 |
[24:08] | – What are you saying? – I mean… | -你说什么 -我是说 |
[24:10] | – Hang on, you can’t take it back now! – Yeah, take that back. | -等等 你不能收回那句话 -嗯 收回那句话 |
[24:13] | No, I don’t want to take it back. I mean it! You smell! | 不 我不想收回 我是认真的 你们好臭 |
[24:15] | You smell of dung, of caca, of poo-poo. Manure! | 你们身上有屎 米田共 便便 粪肥味 |
[24:19] | Yes! I don’t know how I thought this could work. | 是的 我也不知道我是怎么想的 |
[24:21] | None of you have got any respect. | 你们根本得不到尊重 |
[24:22] | You know, that’s the problem with the common man — | 这就是普通人的问题 |
[24:24] | he doesn’t know when to shut up | 不知道什么时候闭嘴 |
[24:26] | and listen to the voice of reason. | 倾听理性的声音 |
[24:37] | Oh, God, this is… Oh, God, it’s really horrible. | 天哪 这真是太可怕了 |
[24:40] | Just stuff its head back into shape and pop its eye back in. | 把它的头弄回原来的形状 然后把眼睛塞回去 |
[24:42] | Yes, I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[24:43] | – Maybe use some tissues or something. – Yes, but how do I…? | -用些纸巾什么的 -嗯 但是我怎么 |
[24:46] | – Underneath the tail. – Bum. Bum. | -尾巴下面 -屁股 屁股 |
[24:48] | She’s coming! | 她来了 |
[24:49] | – Quick, quick, quick. – Stop, stop. | -快点 快点 -停下 停下 |
[24:55] | Deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper! | 再深点 再深点 再深点 |
[25:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:05] | Oh, God, he’s still wet. | 天哪 他还是湿的 |
[25:07] | Stick him by the fire, he’ll soon dry out. | 把他放在火炉旁边 很快就会干的 |
[25:08] | Make haste! | 快点 |
[25:13] | Yeah, no, yeah, no. Yeah, no… | 是的 不 是的 不 是的 不 |
[25:17] | – Nice to see you. – Oh, hello, you! | -很高兴见到你 -你好啊 |
[25:19] | – Hello, Fanny. – How are you doing? | -你好 范妮 -你好吗 |
[25:29] | What’s Dante doing there? | 但丁在那里干什么 |
[25:31] | Well, I was just tidying up and I thought | 我在打扫屋子 |
[25:34] | that we should try him in a new spot. | 然后想着给他换个地方 |
[25:51] | Yes, he’s nice there. | 嗯 那里挺好的 |
[25:53] | He used to like sitting by the fire. | 他以前就喜欢坐在火炉旁 |
[26:07] | Oh, yeah, that’ll be the pigeons, mate. | 那是鸽子的粪便 伙计 |
[26:10] | Amazing how much they produce. | 它们特别能拉 |
[26:19] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[26:24] | Well, I did it. | 是我做到了 |
[26:26] | Well, it was difficult, but my careful diplomacy | 真是太难了 但我的谨慎外交 |
[26:28] | led them to a full reconciliation. | 让他们彻底和解了 |
[26:31] | I’m not staying up here with him. | 我不想和他待在这里 |
[26:32] | I’d rather live with Mick, and he killed my whole family. | 我宁愿和米克住在一起 哪怕他杀了我全家 |
[26:35] | – I am sorry. – That’s all right, Mick. | -对不起 -没关系 米克 |
[26:38] | – They were lovely… – Yeah, to die for. | -他们真可爱 -是啊 真是太好了 |
[26:41] | – I suppose… – You know, people say things… | -我觉得 -有时候人说的话 |
[26:42] | – sometimes you get carried away… – they don’t mean. | -有时候人会上头 -不是真心的 |
[26:45] | – and I really didn’t mean to, and… – Well, all I want to say is | -我不是故意 -我只想说 |
[26:48] | – I’m sorry… – I’d like to forget… | -对不起 -我忘记 |
[26:49] | – good to have you back. – Thank you. | -你回来就好 -谢谢 |
[26:55] | We cool? | 没事了吗 |
[26:57] | Yeah, we be cool. | 是的 没事了 |
[27:01] | Ok. | 好的 |
[27:08] | Mike, where are you?! She’s here! | 迈克 你在哪儿 她来了 |
[27:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[27:21] | OK, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[27:29] | Welcome to Button House… | 欢迎来到巴顿庄园 |