时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Now, that brings me neatly to point 16. | 现在该说到第16点了 |
[00:03] | There is still a great deal of noise going on at night – | 晚上仍有很大的噪音 |
[00:05] | laughing, giggling, horseplay. | 嬉笑打闹 |
[00:09] | Now, we all get bored – that’s inevitable in our circumstances – | 我们都会感到无聊 这种环境中不可避免 |
[00:11] | but may I remind you, we are at war. I wo… | 但我要提醒各位 我们在打仗 |
[00:17] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[00:18] | – Communique for you, sir, from HQ, marked urgent. – Ah. Finally! | -总部给你的公报 标有紧急 -终于来了 |
[00:21] | This’ll be my requisition for a service revolver. | 应该是我购买军用左轮手枪的申请 |
[00:26] | – Good God! – Sir? – France has surrendered. My God! | -天啊 -先生 -法国投降了 |
[00:30] | The Germans are coming! | 德国人来了 |
[00:33] | I…don’t think they’ll be here just yet, sir. | 我觉得他们还没来呢 长官 |
[00:36] | What? Right. | 什么 对 |
[00:37] | May I suggest we initiate the emergency lockdown protocol, sir? | 我可以建议启动紧急封锁程序吗 长官 |
[00:41] | Yes! Yes, jolly good. | 没问题 很好 |
[00:43] | No, it’s vital that nothing fall into enemy hands. | 任何东西都不能落入敌人手中是关键 |
[00:47] | You heard the CO. Get to your duties. | 你们都听到了 赶紧行动 |
[00:55] | Exciting times, Havers. | 兴奋的时刻 哈弗斯 |
[00:57] | – If they do invade, we may get a proper pop at Jerry. – Yes! | -他们敢入侵 我们就痛打德国兵 -是啊 |
[01:01] | About that, sir… | 说到这个 长官 |
[01:04] | ..I know we do vital work here, sir… | 我知道我们在这里工作重要 长官 |
[01:08] | …but I want to get involved in the fighting. | 但我想参与战斗 |
[01:11] | I’ve put in for a transfer. | 我申请调职了 |
[01:14] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[01:17] | There’s talk of a North Africa front. | 大家在讨论北非前线 |
[01:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:23] | Yes, well, I-I-I totally understand, of course. | 是的 嗯 完全理解 当然了 |
[01:27] | Carry on. | 去吧 |
[01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[01:52] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[01:57] | 巴顿庄园 | |
[01:59] | Pat: And seeing as nobody else has volunteered, | 既然没有其他人自愿报名 |
[02:02] | I thought that this evening, before Film Club, | 我想今晚在电影俱乐部之前 |
[02:05] | I would give you all a little talk on…activity badges! | 我要给大家讲一讲 活动徽章 |
[02:10] | – So… – There are 37 badges that you can collect. | -所以 -你可以收集37枚徽章 |
[02:14] | – Badge number one, bivouacking! – All right! | -一号徽章 露营 -好吧 |
[02:17] | Clever dicks! | 都很聪明 |
[02:19] | But I’m sorry, I mean, | 但是不好意思 我是说 |
[02:20] | if anyone else has anything new that they’d like to… | 如果其他人有什么新鲜玩意儿想… |
[02:22] | Ooh, ooh, I could do my talk on how to skin a mammoth. | 我可以讲讲如何剥皮猛犸象 |
[02:27] | You start at the end… | 你从底下开始 |
[02:28] | – That’s not new! – That’s not strictly new, is it? | -老生常谈 -这不是什么新鲜事吧 |
[02:33] | I’m ready to talk about the witch trial. | 我准备好谈谈女巫审判的事了 |
[02:39] | Witch trial… | 女巫审判 |
[02:42] | If…if it be of interest. | 如果大家感兴趣的话 |
[02:47] | Oh, Mary! | 玛丽 |
[02:48] | I mean…if you’re sure. I mean, if you feel like you’re ready. | 如果你确定 我是说如果你觉得准备好了 |
[02:53] | Well, I knows it’s taken me a whiles to-to talk. | 我知道我花了一段时间才开口 |
[02:56] | Only about 300 years. | 大概才300年之久 |
[02:59] | But, yeah, I-I think I’m ready. | 不过是的 我想我准备好了 |
[03:05] | Brillo pads. You OK? Can’t flipping wait! | 你可以吧 迫不及待了 |
[03:09] | – And we’ll do that before Film Club. – Before. OK. | -我们在电影俱乐部之前讲 -之前 可以 |
[03:12] | – And how many rooms do you have? – Well, I think there’s, like… | -你们有多少个房间 -我觉得有 |
[03:16] | Natural light! So that’s a… | 自然光 所以这是 |
[03:21] | Period stairs – clearly. | 楼梯够年头了 显然 |
[03:24] | Interesting space. | 有趣的空间 |
[03:26] | Sort of…rustic. | 有点 土气 |
[03:29] | Colonial! | 殖民地风 |
[03:30] | Quite a niche market, wedding-wise. | 从婚礼角度来看 市场相当小众 |
[03:32] | I heard Isabelle from Belle’s Weddings passed | 我听说贝莱婚庆的伊莎贝尔来了 |
[03:35] | and you were sick on her. | 而你对她很反感 |
[03:37] | Ah, no, I was sick near her. | 靠近她我就反胃 |
[03:39] | Some went on her. A little bit. | 她是遇到点状况 |
[03:42] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[03:44] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[03:46] | I love it! It is a little shabby round the edges | 我是爱死了 边边角角是有点破 |
[03:49] | but with a bit of zhooshing up, | 但有点兴奋 |
[03:50] | this could really suit the right couple. | 这对情侣真的很合适 |
[03:52] | And do you happen to have any clients who are interested, like… | 你有没有客户会感兴趣 比如 |
[03:55] | Soon? | 现在 |
[03:56] | There is one. | 有一个 |
[03:57] | Clare, I’m showing her some other places today. | 克莱尔 我今天要带她去别的地方 |
[03:59] | She wants to book in ASAP. | 她想尽快预订 |
[04:01] | Shotgun wedding! Ah… | 奉子成婚吧 |
[04:04] | I’m kidding. I think this could work for them. | 我在开玩笑 我想他们适合这里 |
[04:07] | Piano – tick! | 钢琴 打钩 |
[04:08] | Open fireplace – tick! | 敞开式壁炉 打钩 |
[04:09] | Canape room – tick. | 餐厅 打钩 |
[04:11] | Mood painting of creepy old lady – tick. | 恐怖老太太的绘画 打钩 |
[04:13] | Kitchen – tick. Perfectly placed | 厨房 打钩 完美场地 |
[04:15] | to allow you to flow right through this corridor, | 让你能从走廊里穿过 |
[04:17] | straight into your garden at the back | 直接进入后面的花园 |
[04:19] | where you can set up your main marquee right…here!? | 你可以将主遮蓬就设置在 这里 |
[04:25] | – Oh, no! – Er, yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[04:27] | We can’t show people this! | 我们不能给人看这个 |
[04:29] | There’s rough around the edges, and then there’s a bombsite. | 边边角角粗糙 然后是被炸区域 |
[04:31] | We haven’t quite got round to clearing it yet. But we will. | 我们还没来得及清理 但我们会的 |
[04:34] | By this afternoon? | 下午之前 |
[04:35] | – When? – What? | -什么时候 -什么 |
[04:36] | I was going to bring Claire round | 我本来想在克莱尔参观完其他场地之后 |
[04:37] | after showing her the other venues | 带她来这里的 |
[04:38] | but I can’t show her this! | 但我不能给她看这个 |
[04:40] | You have to make space for this sort of marquee | 你们得为这种大遮篷腾出空间 |
[04:42] | if you want to host weddings here. | 如果你们想在这里举办婚礼 |
[04:44] | Without it, you’ve no catering flow. | 没有它 就没有餐饮流程 |
[04:46] | – No flow, no go. – Yeah… | -没流程就搞不成 -是啊 |
[04:49] | Guys, you’ve got to get it wedding ready. | 两位 你们得把婚礼准备好 |
[04:53] | – We’ll clear it. – We will? | -我们会清理干净 -是吗 |
[04:54] | Is what I wanted to hear! | 我就想听这个 |
[04:58] | Let’s make this happen. | 让我们实现这个目标 |
[05:01] | I’ll delay Clare as long as I can. Say…four o’clock? | 我会尽可能拖延克莱尔的 比如四点钟 |
[05:05] | Ciao-ciao! | 一会儿见 |
[05:10] | Five hours? | 五个小时 |
[05:12] | Loads of time!? | 真够充裕的 |
[05:14] | So, Film Club! Now, I know it’s not my turn to choose, | 电影俱乐部时间到 我知道轮不到我选 |
[05:17] | but I would like to lobby hard… for Top Gun. | 但我想强烈推荐《壮志凌云》 |
[05:22] | Not again! | 又是这部 |
[05:23] | I don’t know about you, Mary, but, | 我不了解你 玛丽 但是 |
[05:25] | er, I quite like the look, of, er, | 我很喜欢 |
[05:27] | ooh, Chariots Of Fire? | 《烈火战车》 |
[05:33] | No. Actually, er, how about… Mississippi Burning? | 不好 《燃烧的密西西比》如何 |
[05:39] | Towering Inferno? | 《火烧摩天楼》 |
[05:43] | – Maybe she is ready. – Could be the case. | -也许她准备好了 -可能是这样 |
[05:45] | Anyway, it’s my turn to choose this week, so tish-tish-tish… | 不管怎样 这周轮到我选了 所以我还是 |
[05:48] | I don’t think so, mate! It’s mine. | 我不这么认为 兄弟 该我选 |
[05:50] | Faradiddle, sir! You had your turn two weeks ago. | 先生 两周前就是你选 |
[05:53] | You swapped with me. | 你和我交换了 |
[05:54] | No, no, I don’t recall to that. | 不 不 我不记得了 |
[05:55] | Even if I did, it would have been a verbal, non-binding agreement. | 即使如此 那也是口头不具约束力的协议 |
[05:59] | You show me your thumb, sir? | 你冲我亮拇指 先生 |
[06:00] | I would show you my glove, sir! If I had one. | 那我要冲你亮手套了 先生 如果我有 |
[06:03] | I would give you a bunch of fives, mate. | 那我要冲你亮拳头了 兄弟 |
[06:05] | – I used to box for Cambridge, y’know! – Go! Let’s go, pal! | -我过去是剑桥大学的拳击运动员 -好啊 比划下 |
[06:08] | Guys, guys, guys, guys! S’il vous plait! | 两位 两位 拜托了 |
[06:11] | French. Ooh! | 法语 |
[06:13] | Why don’t we put it to the vote? | 我们为什么不来投票决定 |
[06:14] | Oh, yeah, put it to the people, like they know what they’re doing! | 让大家来决定 好像他们知道自己投什么似的 |
[06:18] | Hands up who thinks it’s Thomas’s turn. | 觉得轮到托马斯的请举手 |
[06:21] | I’ve got my hand up. Probably. Somewhere. | 我也举手了 手举在某处了 |
[06:24] | Ra-da-da-da-da! Hang on, not everyone’s here. | 等等 人还没到齐呢 |
[06:28] | Well, where are they? | 好吧 都在哪呢 |
[06:52] | Oh…my…god. | 我的天 |
[06:57] | Oh, Martin’s right. We’re never going to be wedding ready. | 马丁说得对 我们永远都不可能准备好婚礼 |
[06:59] | Well, let’s get redding-wea… redding-ready. Er, wed… | 那我们就准备好昏礼 昏礼 昏… |
[07:03] | – Oh, no. – Ready… | -不是吧 -准备好 |
[07:04] | Alison, if you please, | 艾莉森 如果你愿意的话 |
[07:05] | Julian says that it’s his turn to choose Film Club, | 朱利安说电影俱乐部轮到他选片了 |
[07:08] | and it isn’t, it’s mine. | 不是 是我的 |
[07:09] | Please, everyone, we’re having a bit of a crisis here. | 拜托了 各位 我们这十万火急了 |
[07:11] | This is a crisis. You know? | 我们这才是十万火急好吗 |
[07:13] | I mean, it might not be the Suez Crisis, | 可能不是苏伊士危机 |
[07:15] | – but it’s a very… – Guys, guys, guys, guys, | -但这是一个非常 -我说各位 |
[07:17] | – shut up! – Good! Let her speak. | -闭嘴 -好了 听她说话 |
[07:20] | It’s all right, you can speak. | 好了 你说吧 |
[07:21] | We’re trying to get this wedding booking. | 我们想接下这单婚礼预定 |
[07:23] | Oh, there’s going to be a wedding? How wonderful! | 会有婚礼吗 真是太棒了 |
[07:27] | The dresses, the men, the kissing… | 礼物 郎君 接吻 |
[07:30] | But we need to clear this whole garden by four! | 但我们得在四点前把整个花园清理干净 |
[07:32] | We’re never going to do it! | 我们根本做不到 |
[07:33] | Hang on a minute. | 稍安勿躁 |
[07:34] | Ooh, jinx. | 要命 |
[07:35] | – You go first, Michael. – We can do it. | -你先 迈克尔 -我们能做到 |
[07:36] | If we clear that… Hmm… | 如果我们清理那 |
[07:39] | – ..and then we move this… – And I’ll help, too. | -然后我们移动这个 -我也会帮忙的 |
[07:41] | – How, Pat? – I could be your wingman! You know, like in Top Gun. | -怎么帮 帕特 -我给你当副手《壮志凌云》那样 |
[07:45] | I can be Goose to your Maverick. Yeah. | 你是”独行侠” 我就是你的古斯 |
[07:47] | I’ll keep this lot occupied while you do what you have to do. | 在你做事的时候 我会把这帮人安排好 |
[07:50] | And Goose dies in the film so, y’know…it works out, doesn’t it? | 而且电影里古斯死了 所以说得通对吧 |
[07:54] | – Thanks, Pat. – Yeah. Of course we can fit a marquee in. | -谢谢 帕特 -是啊 当然我们能安装遮蓬 |
[07:58] | I mean, how hard can it be? They put a man on the moon. | 能有多难 人类都能上月球了 |
[08:00] | What? What? What did he say? | 什么 什么 他说什么 |
[08:03] | Man on moonah? | 人类上月球 |
[08:05] | OK, I’ll go get the tools. You check the measurements. | 好吧 我去拿工具 你量尺寸 |
[08:07] | Let’s get redding red… | 我们准备昏礼 |
[08:08] | – Wedding ready. – Redding… | -准备婚礼 -昏礼 |
[08:09] | Wedding ready. | 准备婚礼 |
[08:09] | – Let’s get wedderi… – It’s wedding ready. | -我们准备婚… -准备婚礼 |
[08:11] | Let’s do this! | 干就对了 |
[08:12] | Yesss! | 是的 |
[08:13] | Alison, what was the man doing up there on the moon? | 艾莉森 那个人在月球上干什么 |
[08:17] | They went to explore. | 他们去探险了 |
[08:19] | And how did he get there? Climb up a beanstalk, did he? | 他是怎么到的 爬上豆茎是吗 |
[08:22] | – You’re dicked in the knob. – Wha…? | -你个蠢货 -什么 |
[08:24] | – I don’t believe it. – No. No! | -我不相信 -不信 |
[08:26] | There’s no way it could happen! | 这不可能发生 |
[08:28] | Pat, now would be a really good moment to be a wingman. | 帕特 现在是做副手的好时机 |
[08:31] | Great! OK, everyone, let’s turn and burn. | 太好了 我说各位 咱来扭转局势吧 |
[08:34] | Oh, sorry, Mary. | 对不起 玛丽 |
[08:36] | It’s a quote from Top Gun. | 这是《壮志凌云》台词 |
[08:38] | Let’s grab the computer that folds. | 我们来拿折叠电脑 |
[08:42] | Oh, goodness me! | 我的天啊 |
[08:49] | But he’s such a…a ruffian! | 但他是个恶棍 |
[09:14] | Think about it, Robin. Man has always looked up at the moon | 想想看 罗宾 人类总是仰望月亮 |
[09:17] | – and thought… – “Can you eat it?” | -想着 -你能吃吗 |
[09:19] | No, “Can you walk on it?” | 不是 是能在上面走吗 |
[09:21] | Press play. | 按播放 |
[09:23] | In 1969, the world watched in wonder | 1969年 全世界惊叹不已 |
[09:26] | as three brave astronauts took off from Cape Canaveral. | 三名勇敢的宇航员从卡纳维拉尔角起飞 |
[09:30] | Their destination – the moon. | 他们的目的地是月球 |
[09:33] | It was an amazing moment. | 那是一个惊人的时刻 |
[09:34] | Everyone remembers where they were. | 每个人都记得他们在哪里 |
[09:36] | I was with Carole, at her parents’. | 我和卡罗尔在一起 在她父母家 |
[09:39] | Fish and chips for tea. | 吃炸鱼和薯条 |
[09:41] | It was the first time I ever tried a battered jumbo sausage. | 这是我第一次吃粗香肠 |
[09:43] | Never looked back! | 再也没吃过 |
[09:44] | I missed the whole thing. | 我错过了整件事 |
[09:46] | I was still a student at Cambridge | 我还是剑桥大学的学生 |
[09:48] | busy having my own “moon landing” if you know what I mean! | 忙着我自己的”登月” 懂我意思吗 |
[09:53] | My first threeso… | 我第一个三… |
[09:54] | Moonah! | 月亮 |
[09:57] | There you are. What’s going on here? | 你们在这 干什么呢 |
[10:00] | I’m, er, helping Alison. | 我在帮艾莉森 |
[10:01] | Yes, keeping this lot busy while she and Mike dig up the garden. | 是的 她和迈克在花园里挖土时让这些人别闲着 |
[10:07] | Which garden? | 哪个花园 |
[10:09] | How are you getting on? | 怎么样了 |
[10:10] | It’s going to be a squeeze. First, we have to clear all of this. | 这里有点挤 首先 我们必须清除所有这些 |
[10:14] | No! No. | 不行 |
[10:15] | Belay that order, Michael. | 遵守命令 迈克尔 |
[10:16] | You can’t dig there. That’s a negative. | 你不能挖那 不可以 |
[10:18] | Wait. Sorry, one second, Mike. | 等下 不好意思 等一下 迈克 |
[10:19] | Didn’t you tell them we’re busy? | 你没告诉他们我们很忙吗 |
[10:21] | – Most of them are watching YouTube. – Jel. | -他们大多数都在看视频网站呢 -无聊 |
[10:23] | Why can’t we dig there? | 我们为什么不能挖那 |
[10:25] | Because that’s a very special part of the garden. | 因为那是花园里很特别的一部分 |
[10:28] | Er, that was where our allotment was, the regimental allotment. | 那是我们的分配地 军团分配地 |
[10:30] | It’s fine, Mike, just keep digging. | 没事的 迈克 继续挖吧 |
[10:32] | But, no, it’s where we buried our pets. | 但是 不 那是我们埋葬宠物的地方 |
[10:34] | Er, my dog is buried there, right there, | 我的狗埋在那里 就在那里 |
[10:36] | and he was very special to me. Barry. | 它对我来说很特别 巴里 |
[10:39] | Barry? Barry. | 巴里 巴里 |
[10:40] | Wait, Mike. | 等等 迈克 |
[10:41] | So, sorry, you had a dog called Barry? | 那么 对不起 你养了只叫巴里的狗 |
[10:46] | – OK. Mike, you can just carry on. – No, thank you, Michael! | -好的 迈克 你可以继续 -不 谢谢你 迈克尔 |
[10:49] | Oh, that was a deep one. Ohhh! | 真是个深深的拥抱 |
[10:51] | Call him off! Call him off, I tell you. | 让他收手 我跟你说让他收手 |
[10:53] | OK, just one second, Mike. | 好的 等一下 迈克 |
[10:56] | When I was at Button House, there was a war on. | 我在巴顿庄园的时候 有一场战争 |
[10:58] | I don’t think that’s ever come up before. | 以前没人提到过这个 |
[11:00] | There is something buried down there that is very sensitive. | 下面埋着一个非常敏感的东西 |
[11:03] | Captain, the war is over. | 上尉 战争结束了 |
[11:05] | Is it, Alison? Is it? | 是吗 艾莉森 是吗 |
[11:07] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[11:09] | Please…don’t dig. | 拜托 别挖了 |
[11:13] | There is something down there | 下面有东西 |
[11:15] | that is potentially explosive if it gets out. | 如果挖出来的话可能会爆炸 |
[11:21] | Mike, do you think we could clear the other side? | 迈克 你觉得我们能清理另一边吗 |
[11:24] | Just the other side, Michael. | 就另一边 迈克尔 |
[11:26] | Looks like a lot of work. | 看起来工作量很大 |
[11:27] | – Sorry. It’s a ghost thing. – Well… | -不好意思 又见鬼了 -好吧 |
[11:46] | Come! | 进来 |
[11:51] | Havers. | 哈弗斯 |
[11:52] | At ease, at ease. I was just thinking about you, actually. | 稍息 稍息 其实我正想找你了 |
[11:56] | – How’s the emergency lockdown coming? – Very good, sir. | – 紧急封锁措施如何了 -很顺利 长官 |
[11:58] | – Most items have been squared away, as per the order. – Excellent! | -根据要求基本都装整完毕了 -很好 |
[12:02] | – I see… – I’ve come to tell you that… | -我看到 -我是来跟你说 |
[12:05] | Sorry, you first, Lieutenant. | 不好意思 你先说 中尉 |
[12:10] | I’m afraid I’m leaving you, sir… | 恐怕我要走了 长官 |
[12:14] | ..at 1800 hours this evening. | 今晚18点 |
[12:17] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[12:20] | That would explain your new service revolver. | 难怪你配上新左轮手枪了 |
[12:23] | I don’t suppose they sent one for me, did they? | 我想他们没给我配是吧 |
[12:25] | Only for front-line personnel at this stage, sir. | 目前仅限前线人员配备 长官 |
[12:27] | Of course. Yes. | 当然 对 |
[12:29] | It’s North Africa, sir. | 是北非 长官 |
[12:31] | I’ll be able to have a proper swing at Fritz! | 我可以痛打德国佬了 |
[12:33] | You make sure you give them a bloody nose! | 一定要打得他们落花流水 |
[12:37] | I shall miss you, Havers. | 我会想你的 哈弗斯 |
[12:42] | By which I mean, of course, that we shall miss you. | 我的意思是我们会想你的 |
[12:46] | And I know the Button House XI will certainly miss your cover drive. | 我知道巴顿庄园XI肯定会想念你的英姿 |
[12:49] | Thank you, sir. Well…if that’s all? | 谢谢 长官 就这样吗 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:57] | I say, Havers? | 哈弗斯 |
[13:01] | It’s a bally shame we won’t get to finish the operation together. | 很遗憾我们无法一起完成任务 |
[13:49] | Which leads to the question — where next? | 这就引出了一个问题 下一步呢 |
[13:52] | Mars, or even the outer edge of our solar system? | 火星 甚至太阳系的外缘 |
[13:56] | Only time will tell. | 只有时间会证明一切 |
[13:59] | Well, I never. | 天啊 |
[14:01] | – Anyway, Film Club. – Yes! Now, | -好了 电影俱乐部 -是的 |
[14:03] | I was thinking 9 1/2 Weeks. | 放《爱你九周半》吧 |
[14:06] | – Over my already dead body, sir! – Fine by me! | -除非从我的已死的尸体上踏过去 -可以啊 |
[14:09] | Guys, guys, look, why don’t we settle this properly, OK? | 伙计们 我们好好商量一下吧 |
[14:12] | Quite right. Let’s settle this like men. | 没错 让我们像男人一样解决 |
[14:15] | Would you care to step outside, sir? | 先生 可以出去吗 |
[14:16] | Yes, I would, sir. Indeed, sir. | 好啊 先生 没问题 先生 |
[14:20] | Guys, you don’t have to do… | 伙计们 你们不必 |
[14:22] | Where are you going? I promised Alison that you would… | 你们去哪里 我答应过艾莉森你们 |
[14:28] | 登月计划阴谋论 最终证据来证明阿波罗11号是个谎言 | |
[14:29] | OK, the moon landings. Everybody says it’s real, | 每个人都说登月是真的 |
[14:32] | but what if that’s just what they wanted you to believe? | 但如果这只是他们想让你相信的呢 |
[14:37] | Right, you both know the rules, so we’re agreed. | 你们都知道规矩 所以我们达成共识了 |
[14:41] | To solve this once and for all — | 彻底解决这个问题 |
[14:43] | on three… | 数到三 |
[14:45] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[14:47] | three… | 三 |
[14:49] | – What’s that supposed to be? – Pistol. | -这是啥 -手枪 |
[14:51] | – Thomas… – I always choose pistol. | -托马斯 -我每次都出手枪 |
[14:54] | Yeah, it really worked out for you last time, didn’t it? | 上次的结果就很不错 不是吗 |
[14:56] | There were circumstances around my death, | 我的死没那么简单 |
[14:57] | I’ll have you know, sir. | 我告诉你 先生 |
[14:58] | It’s rock, paper, scissors, Thomas. I thought I told you. | 石头 布 剪刀 托马斯 我以为我告诉过你了 |
[15:01] | No, it’s all right, let’s play it his way. | 没关系 让我们按他的方式玩吧 |
[15:03] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[15:08] | – What’s this now? – AK-47 assault rifle. | -这是啥 -AK47突击步枪 |
[15:11] | Sold 50 crates of these bad boys to the Libyans in ’83. | 我83年卖给利比亚50箱 |
[15:13] | Paid for my orangery! | 正好付了柑橘暖房的钱 |
[15:15] | You can have one of these as well. | 你也可以尝尝这个 |
[15:17] | – You don’t get two weapons! – Julian, come on! | -你不能有两件武器 -朱利安 拜托 |
[15:19] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[15:22] | You’re on fire, mate. | 你着火了 伙计 |
[15:24] | – Sorry, Mary. Sorry! – Well, no, actually, because… | -对不起 玛丽 对不起 -不 其实 因为 |
[15:28] | – I’m melting! – Nothing happened. | -我熔化了 -什么也没发生 |
[15:34] | What should we do with all this? | 这些怎么办 |
[15:35] | Maybe just pile it up over there | 堆在那边 |
[15:36] | and then we’ll deal with it later. | 我们稍后再处理 |
[15:38] | – I think we might just do this. – See? Told you! | -我们好像可以啊 -瞧 我说吧 |
[15:41] | Redding red… Redditch… | 昏礼 昏泥 |
[15:45] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[15:48] | Oh, great… | 这下好了 |
[15:50] | How are we going to move that? | 这怎么移走啊 |
[15:52] | I think we might have to break it up with a big hammer or something. | 用大锤之类的把它弄碎得了 |
[15:55] | What? We can’t do that! Can we? | 什么 不能这样吧 可以吗 |
[15:58] | – Yeah, why not? – Florence! | -有何不可 -弗洛伦斯 |
[16:00] | – Oh…wait. – I can already tell this isn’t good news. | -等等 -肯定不是好消息 |
[16:03] | – Who’s Florence, Kitty? – She was one of my best friends. | -弗洛伦斯是谁 基蒂 -她是我最好的朋友之一 |
[16:07] | I used to play hide-and-seek in the garden with my sister | 我过去经常和我姐妹在花园捉迷藏 |
[16:10] | and I was so good at hiding that often she couldn’t find me | 我很会躲 她经常找不到我 |
[16:12] | for a whole day and night! | 她能找我一天一夜 |
[16:15] | I once got so hungry, I had to eat a bit of my purse. | 有一次我饿得要命 还把自己钱包吃了一点 |
[16:19] | Florence kept me company. | 弗洛伦斯原来一直陪在我身边 |
[16:21] | Oh, so you made a statue of her? | 所以你给她做了个雕像 |
[16:22] | No, she is a statue. | 不 她就是雕像 |
[16:25] | That’s enough. We’ll sort this out right now. | 够了 现在就得解决 |
[16:26] | – Guys! – Oh, I’d forgotten all about you. | -伙计们 -我都把你忘了 |
[16:29] | Zoinks! Where’ve you been hiding? | 天啊 你之前躲哪儿去了 |
[16:32] | Guys, she’s a statue! | 伙计们 她是雕像 |
[16:33] | – Pat, you were supposed to be keeping everyone occupied. – Yeah… | -帕特 你应该让大伙忙起来啊 -是的 |
[16:37] | It’s like herding cats! | 就像放猫一样 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry, Alison, I’m a terrible wingman. | 对不起 艾莉森 我这个僚机太差劲了 |
[16:40] | Well, can you at least sort out these two? | 好歹把他俩摆平了吧 |
[16:43] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:46] | Hang on! Guys? I think I’ve had an idea. | 等等 伙计们 我有个主意 |
[16:49] | Follow me. Let’s turn and burn…again. | 跟我来 我们继续扭转局势吧 |
[16:53] | So, are we smashing this up or what? | 我们到底砸不砸 |
[16:55] | All right, one sec, Mike. No, Kitty, please. | 等一下 迈克 基蒂 拜托 |
[16:57] | Oh, please stop, please. | 别哭了 拜托 |
[16:58] | We won’t…we won’t destroy Florence. | 我们不会摧毁弗洛伦斯 |
[17:00] | We’re just going to, er… we could move her. | 我们只是 我们可以把她搬走 |
[17:03] | It’s a deal…as long as you play hide-and-seek with me. | 没问题 只要你愿意和我捉迷藏 |
[17:07] | – So we’re moving her? – Yeah. Sorry. | -所以我们要把她搬走 -是的 抱歉 |
[17:10] | I think you might be an expert at this game. | 你应该是这个游戏的专家吧 |
[17:12] | I’m very good at it, yes. | 我很厉害的 |
[17:14] | OK. Well, you hide first. | 好吧 你先躲吧 |
[17:17] | – One…two… – You’ll never find me, Alison! | -一 二 -你永远也找不到我的 艾莉森 |
[17:21] | three… OK! | 三 好的 |
[17:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:28] | That’s why we need to look seriously at the grassy knoll. | 所以我们得认真地观察长满草的小丘 |
[17:31] | I mean, look at those angles. | 看看那些角度 |
[17:33] | Because Elvis Presley did not die that day on the toilet. | 因为猫王那天没有死在厕所 |
[17:36] | That’s how we know the British monarchy was replaced by weasels. | 所以我们知道英国的君主制被黄鼠狼取代了 |
[17:42] | No, it’s fine. I have to say, it’s lovely to be included. | 没关系 你们带我一起玩的感觉真不错 |
[17:46] | Game on! | 比赛开始 |
[17:47] | See what you’ve got. | 看看你有什么能耐 |
[17:50] | – Julian, serve! – Bring it! | -朱利安 发球 -来啊 |
[17:59] | Fie! | 可恶 |
[18:30] | Hello, Alison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[18:42] | You found me! | 你找到我了 |
[18:43] | – Oh, I found… – Oh, you’re playing, too! | -我发现 -你也在玩啊 |
[18:46] | I don’t know… Yes! | 我不知道 是的 |
[18:48] | No-one has ever found me before, ever! | 从来没有人找到过我 从来没有 |
[18:51] | – You’re so good at this. – Thank you. | -你很厉害啊 -谢谢 |
[18:53] | Right, your turn to hide. I’ll count, you hide, and I’ll seek. | 该你躲了 我来数数 你去躲 我来找 |
[18:58] | – Ok… Oh, it’s numbers! – One…! Two… | -好 是数字 -一 二 |
[19:01] | – Oh, no, it’s numbers! – Three… | -不 数字 -三 |
[19:15] | Fanny! Fanny! | 范妮 范妮 |
[19:16] | – Oh, Captain! – Fanny, are you quite all right? | -上尉 -范妮 你没事吧 |
[19:18] | No. No, I find myself having a, er… | 不 不 我觉得自己 |
[19:23] | – a conniption fit. – Good Lord! | -有点上头 -天啊 |
[19:25] | I have become… attracted to someone. | 我被某人吸引了 |
[19:29] | Well, Fanny, I, er…I’m very flattered, er, | 范妮 我很荣幸 |
[19:33] | but I’ve got a lot of problems of my own at the moment… | 但我自己现在也有很多问题 |
[19:35] | Oh, good heavens, no! No? Not you! | 天哪 不 不 不是你 |
[19:38] | – No, no, no. Never you! – Yeah… | -不不不 永远也不会是你 -好吧 |
[19:41] | No, I-I…cannot say who. | 我不能说是谁 |
[19:44] | But I know not what to do. | 但我不知道该怎么办 |
[19:45] | Now, steady, Fanny, steady the buffs. | 稳住 范妮 淡定 |
[19:48] | Now, look here, nothing good will come of it. | 看着我 不会有好结果的 |
[19:50] | You must take that emotion and you must bury it. | 你必须把这种情绪埋起来 |
[19:54] | Never let it out. | 千万不要释放 |
[20:09] | 威廉 | |
[20:18] | No more, Fanny, no more. Wha…?! | 不行 范妮 忍住 什么 |
[20:28] | – Any luck? – Just can’t move… | -可以吗 -搬不动啊 |
[20:37] | It’s pointless! | 毫无意义 |
[20:42] | – That was my favourite toe! – You have a favourite toe? | -那是我最喜欢的脚趾 -你还有最喜欢的脚趾 |
[20:45] | Don’t you have a favourite toe? | 你没有吗 |
[20:47] | I’ve not really thought about it, Mike. | 我还真没想过 迈克 |
[20:56] | No, no, not fair. The head was out. By a nose! | 不公平 头出界了 鼻子出了 |
[20:58] | – What?! – Tell them, Humphrey. | -什么 -告诉他们 汉弗莱 |
[21:00] | Oh, don’t ask me. I’m just happy to be part of the game. | 别问我 我只是很高兴能成为比赛的一部分 |
[21:03] | I feel so alive! | 我感觉很有活力 |
[21:05] | Right, well, as the judge here… | 好吧 作为这里的裁判 |
[21:06] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, let’s listen to the judge. | 是的 让我们听听裁判的看法 |
[21:09] | Let’s listen to the man. | 好好听听他怎么说 |
[21:12] | – What? – Lone gunman? Do me favour! | -什么 -孤枪侠 拜托 |
[21:15] | And Paul McCartney died in 1966. | 保罗·麦卡特尼于1966年去世 |
[21:18] | I know it. Don’t even get me started | 我知道 所谓的”登月” |
[21:20] | on the so-called “moonah landings”. | 就更不用我说了吧 |
[21:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:26] | Don’t worry. It’s quite a nice view. | 没关系 景色还真不错 |
[21:34] | Ha, ha, found you! | 找到你了 |
[21:36] | How wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[21:38] | Now, erm, you hide and I’ll counting. | 现在你去躲 我来数数 |
[21:40] | – Yes. No peeking! – No, no peeking. | -好的 不许偷看 -不会的 |
[21:44] | One…two… | 一 二 |
[21:47] | three…four… | 三 四 |
[21:49] | – Oh, I’m so done with this. – No. No. | -我受够了 -不 不 |
[21:53] | – You know what? – 14… | -你知道吗 -十四 |
[21:54] | We’ve cleared loads. I’ll get rid of the garden waste | 我们已经清理很多了 我把花园里的垃圾处理掉 |
[21:57] | and we’ll make the best of it. Huh? | 然后好好弄一下 好吗 |
[21:59] | – Yeah. – Alison! | -好的 -艾莉森 |
[22:01] | There is something I must confess. | 有件事我必须坦白 |
[22:04] | It is a matter of moral rectitude, and I can hold it in no longer. | 这是一个道德正直的问题 我再也忍不了了 |
[22:07] | Open your eyes! | 睁大你的眼睛 |
[22:08] | Next, you’ll be telling me gravity doesn’t exist! | 接下来 你就会告诉我重力不存在了 |
[22:10] | Well, you can’t see it. How do you know? | 你根本看不到重力 你怎么知道呢 |
[22:13] | Alison, could you explain to Robin | 艾莉森 你能跟罗宾解释一下 |
[22:14] | that the moon landings were real? | 登月是真的吗 |
[22:16] | – The moon landings! – You cannot be serious. | -登月 -你在逗我吧 |
[22:18] | 97…98… | |
[22:22] | 99…100! | |
[22:32] | What the bally hell do you think you’re playing at? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[22:35] | Alison! Get away from there! | 艾莉森 离开那里 |
[22:37] | Get down! Get right out of the way. It’s going to blow! | 趴下 离开那里 要爆炸了 |
[22:40] | 烈性炸药 | |
[22:43] | It’s a bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[22:45] | Mike, Mike, get back! Just get back! | 迈克 迈克 回来 回来 |
[22:47] | Go! | 快跑 |
[22:49] | Get d-o-o-own! | 趴下 |
[22:56] | Captain? | 上尉 |
[23:05] | Yeah, maybe you right about gravity. | 看来重力的事你说得对 |
[23:08] | Now, I realise that was an utterly futile gesture, | 我刚才的举动毫无意义 |
[23:11] | but I was very much caught up in the moment. | 但我当时就是情不自禁 |
[23:14] | Wh…what the hell was that? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[23:16] | Er, I was very clear, Alison. | 我说得很清楚 艾莉森 |
[23:18] | What? I didn’t think you meant literally explosive! | 什么 我哪知道你是说真的爆炸 |
[23:21] | – I thought you meant, like, it was scandalous. – No! | -我以为你是说愤慨的意思 -不 |
[23:23] | It was a prototype limpet mine. | 那是一个吸附雷的原型 |
[23:25] | It was so secret that only I knew about it | 这件事非常机密 只有我 |
[23:28] | and my second-in-command Lieutenant Havers, but…he left me. | 和我的二把手哈弗斯中尉知道 但是他离开了我 |
[23:31] | I mean, he left for the front. | 我是说他去前线了 |
[23:33] | So, er, I had to bury it on my own, along with the blueprints. | 所以我不得不亲自把它和蓝图一起埋了 |
[23:37] | Operation William, it was called. | 这次行动名为威廉行动 |
[23:40] | Oh, that’s Martin. | 马丁来了 |
[23:41] | – That was a ghost thing? – Yeah. | -那是鬼弄的 -是的 |
[23:43] | Maybe next time tell me if it’s a bomb! | 下次有炸弹你先提醒我一下啊 |
[23:46] | I didn’t know! | 我也不知道啊 |
[23:47] | OK, I’ll stall Clare and Martin in the house and you just… | 我在屋里拖住克莱尔和马丁 你就 |
[23:52] | Oh, you just do what you can. | 你就尽力而为吧 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Actually, a very clever little device, | 其实那是一个非常聪明的小装置 |
[23:58] | a cunning timing mechanism in the housing | 内部有一个巧妙的定时机构 |
[24:00] | allowed the frogmen to exfiltrate safely. | 可以让蛙人安全地撤离 |
[24:02] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[24:04] | They’ve gone, haven’t they? Good! | 他们走了 是吗 很好 |
[24:06] | Go on. | 继续 |
[24:07] | – Ah, Robin. Now, so, they had four suckers… – Suckers. | -罗宾 它们有四个吸盘 -吸盘 |
[24:11] | and they attached the limpet mine underneath the waterline… | 可以把吸附雷安放在水下 |
[24:14] | blew a hole in the boat and, then, of course, the boat sank. | 在船上炸了一个洞 然后船就沉了 |
[24:19] | And this is the main common room. Again. | 这是主休息室 又转回来了 |
[24:23] | – Erm, we thought… – It is really nice, but can we…? | -我们觉得 -真的很不错 但是我们可以 |
[24:26] | Did…did you want to see the library? Again? | 你想去图书馆再看看吗 |
[24:29] | I’d really love to see the garden. | 我很想看看花园 |
[24:35] | Now…Claire, I…I need you to keep an open mind. | 克莱尔 你不要太纠结 |
[24:38] | We know that the rest of the house can be dressed, um, | 我们知道房子其他地方还要布置 |
[24:41] | and we are working on the garden, believe me. | 相信我 我们正在整理花园 |
[24:58] | Redding weddy! | 昏昏礼 |
[25:00] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[25:14] | OK, so, really exciting presentation tonight, guys. | 今晚的演讲肯定很精彩 伙计们 |
[25:18] | As promised, Mary is going to be giving a talk | 正如承诺的那样 玛丽要做一个 |
[25:23] | about her witch trial. | 关于她女巫审判的演讲 |
[25:24] | No, sorry, no! I’ve had, erm, a…a bit of a setback. | 对不起 我出了点小问题 |
[25:29] | OK. OK, yeah, that’s understandable, isn’t it, given the, erm…? | 好吧 可以理解 不是吗 毕竟那什么 |
[25:32] | – Sorry. – Yes. | -对不起 -嗯 |
[25:33] | So, now, seeing as we technically didn’t finish the match, | 既然严格来说我们没有完成比赛 |
[25:37] | I’m calling the volleyball game a draw. | 所以排球比赛以平局告终 |
[25:40] | – What? Are you on drugs? – No! I was ahead! | -什么 你嗑药了吗 -不 我领先啊 |
[25:42] | That’s enough. That’s absolutely enough. I’ve had a bellyful! | 够了 绝对够了 我真是受够了 |
[25:45] | Now, since we can’t resolve this, | 既然我们解决不了这个问题 |
[25:47] | I’ve decided that I’m going to choose the film tonight. | 我决定今晚由我来选电影 |
[25:50] | Is it Love Actually? I love Love Actually, actually. | 是《真爱至上》吗 其实我很喜欢《真爱至上》 |
[25:53] | – 9 1/2 Weeks. – The Notebook. | -《爱你九周半》 -《恋恋笔记本》 |
[25:54] | Please don’t shout out, OK? | 请不要喊 好吗 |
[25:56] | The film I’ve chosen has something for everyone — | 我选的这部电影 每个人喜欢的元素都有 |
[25:59] | drama, visual poetry… | 戏剧 视觉诗 |
[26:01] | It’s got some of your lot in it, Robin. | 还有你喜欢的 罗宾 |
[26:04] | – And…some pretty ladies for Julian. – Yeah! | -还有朱利安喜欢的靓妹 -太好了 |
[26:10] | It is of course 2001: A Space Odyssey. | 电影是《2001太空漫游》 |
[26:19] | Thanks, Pat. You can be my wingman any time. | 谢谢 帕特 你随时可以做我的僚机 |
[26:21] | Bullshit, you can be mine. | 拉倒吧 你当我的僚机 |
[26:24] | It’s from Top Gun. | 《壮志凌云》的台词 |
[26:28] | Just here. | 坐这里 |
[26:42] | Ooh, that’s got a kick to it, that. | 味道还挺冲 |
[26:44] | Ok. | 嗯 |
[26:46] | What was it you wanted to talk to me about? | 你想和我聊什么来着 |
[26:48] | No, just a passing fancy is all, Alison. | 没事 只是我一时糊涂 艾莉森 |
[26:50] | Please don’t trouble yourself. | 别往心里去 |
[26:53] | Kitty, I’m sorry about Florence. | 基蒂 弗洛伦斯的事我很抱歉 |
[26:55] | Oh, that’s all right. I wasn’t really that fond of her, anyway. | 没关系 反正我也没那么喜欢她 |
[26:58] | You’re a much better best friend than she was. | 你这个朋友比她好多了 |
[27:01] | Thanks, Kitty. | 谢谢 基蒂 |
[27:03] | Wait. No, that not right. | 等等 不 这不对啊 |
[27:05] | – What? – Earth not round. It flat. | -什么 -地球不是圆的 是平的 |
[27:09] | – You what? – It flat. | -什么 -平的 |
[27:12] | – To our first wedding booking! – Cheers. | -为首次婚礼预订干杯 -干杯 |
[27:15] | Here’s to buried secrets. | 为埋藏的秘密干杯 |