时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I had no idea so much went into a wedding. | 我不知道婚礼要花这么多钱 |
[00:08] | Speaking as your wife, that was clear. | 作为你妻子 深知这一点 |
[00:10] | Five boxes… | 五个盒子 |
[00:12] | ..six, seven, eight…in here. | 六 七 八个在这 |
[00:15] | And ten in the lobby. Excellent. | 第十个在厅里 很好 |
[00:17] | Right. Lift from the knees! Trust me, you don’t want a hernia. | 好 从膝盖处抬起来 相信我 你可不想得疝气 |
[00:20] | – Head! – What? | -头 -什么 |
[00:23] | …chog. | 猬 |
[00:24] | Hedgehog. Sorry. | 刺猬 不好意思 |
[00:25] | – I thought I saw a hedgehog. – Where? | -我以为我看见一只刺猬 -在哪里 |
[00:27] | Did you? | 看到没 |
[00:28] | No. | 没有 |
[00:29] | Chase it out with a broom. They’ll leave fleas in the rug! | 用扫帚把它赶出去 它们会在地毯上留下跳蚤 |
[00:32] | Now, the other bit. I have you down for night lookout this evening. | 还有一点 今晚我叫你去守夜 |
[00:36] | Again? Can’t he do it? I mean… | 又是我 他不行吗 |
[00:39] | – ..me do it? – Hardly. | -就得我 -他不行 |
[00:40] | There’s a lot of valuable ordnance on base, | 基地里有很多贵重武器 |
[00:43] | and, while your counterpart here is very dextrous, | 而且 你的对手很聪明 |
[00:45] | observation is not his strong suit. | 观察力不是他的强项 |
[00:48] | OK. Fine. Pick me up at six. Literally. | 好吧 六点钟来接我 |
[00:52] | Very good. | 很好 |
[00:52] | Oh, no, no, no! I know you’re on a budget, | 这可不行啊 我知道你有预算 |
[00:56] | but where are the oyster forks? | 但是牡蛎叉在哪里 |
[00:57] | – They’re not having oysters. – What?! | -他们没有牡蛎 -什么 |
[01:00] | – How much? – To hire knives and forks?! | -多少钱 -租刀叉 |
[01:02] | It’s wedding silver, Mike. It’s got to be top quality. | 这是婚礼银器 迈克 一定要质量上乘 |
[01:06] | Don’t try to bend them! | 别弄弯它们 |
[01:25] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[01:33] | – That’s just what I heard. – No, don’t be daft. | -我就是这么听说的 -得了 别傻了 |
[01:37] | Course it ain’t haunted. | 当然不是闹鬼 |
[01:38] | Just act natural. | 表现得自然点 |
[01:40] | If anyone asks, we’re couriers who got lost in the grounds | 如果有人问 就说我们是快递员 |
[01:42] | while looking for a toilet, cos you needed to go urgently | 找厕所时迷路了 是你急需上厕所 |
[01:45] | due to a recent operation to remove a small section of bowel. | 因为最近做了切除小肠的手术 |
[01:49] | That’s a lot of detail, Vin. | 太详细了 文 |
[01:51] | That’s what makes it believable. | 所以才可信 |
[01:52] | Now, Pete says this place has been getting deliveries all week | 皮特说这里整个星期都在收货 |
[01:55] | for some big wedding bash. | 准备什么盛大婚礼 |
[01:56] | Silverware, furniture, PA system – all quality stuff. | 银器 家具 扩音系统 一切有品质的东西 |
[02:01] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么呢 |
[02:03] | So we case the joint, find a way in… | 我们伺机而动 想办法进去 |
[02:06] | ..then come back when they’re asleep… | 等他们睡着了再回来 |
[02:09] | ..and nick it. | 然后就偷呗 |
[02:14] | *I’ll make love to you* | *我要和你翻云覆雨* |
[02:17] | *If you want me to* | *如果你希望如此* |
[02:19] | *And I’ll hold you tight* | *我会紧紧抱着你* |
[02:21] | *Baby, all through the night…* | *宝贝 整晚* |
[02:25] | I don’t want him to! | 我可不想 |
[02:26] | – *I’ll make…* – Ok! | -*我会…* -好了 |
[02:29] | Great. They’re doing Music Club… Well, they’re busy. | 太好了 他们在搞音乐俱乐部 忙着呢 |
[02:31] | They won’t even know I’m out. | 他们甚至不知道我出去了 |
[02:33] | You haven’t told them? | 你没告诉他们 |
[02:35] | It would just become some whole big thing | 那会小题大做的 |
[02:36] | and it’s better if I just sneak out. | 我最好还是偷偷溜出去 |
[02:38] | They won’t bother you. | 他们不会打扰你的 |
[02:40] | You’ve been on your own with them before. | 你以前和他们单独相处过 |
[02:41] | Yeah, not at night, with the house all dark and creepy | 对 但不是在晚上 房子又黑又恐怖 |
[02:44] | and them all dead and weird. | 而且他们都是死人还奇奇怪怪 |
[02:46] | You still can come with us, you know? | 你还是可以跟我一起去的 |
[02:48] | Nah. You go. | 不 你去吧 |
[02:50] | They’re your friends, really. I’ll be fine, | 他们是你的朋友 我不会有事的 |
[02:51] | with the…dead people. | 和死人在一起 |
[02:59] | – Thanks for waiting. – No problem. | -久等了 -没事 |
[03:04] | This is perfect. They’re going out. | 这太完美了 他们出去了 |
[03:09] | Come on, now’s our chance. | 来吧 我们的机会来了 |
[03:11] | But I’ve still got the thighs. | 但我还在啃大腿呢 |
[03:14] | God, you eat slowly. | 天啊 你吃得太慢了 |
[03:16] | Well, I have got that bowel thing. | 嗯 我肠道有问题 |
[03:19] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:27] | Yeah, no, that’s cool. | 嗯 不 没事 |
[03:30] | No, no, no. No reason. I just thought, | 没有 没原因 我只是想 |
[03:31] | if you wanted to pop round, play a bit of Xbox or something, | 如果你想玩游戏机之类的 |
[03:34] | but it’s fine – another time. Yep. | 但没关系 下次吧 是的 |
[03:37] | All right, say hello to… | 好吧 替我问好 |
[03:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:45] | Coming up tonight in The Love Nest… | 接下来是《爱的小巢》 |
[03:47] | I like ya and I love ya, but I don’t like ya – | 我喜欢你 我爱你 但我不喜欢你 |
[03:50] | – know what I mean? – Yeah. I mean, no. | -明白我意思吗 -是的 我不明白 |
[03:53] | I just don’t think you’ve shown me the real you. | 我只是觉得你没对我坦诚相待 |
[03:54] | I have. You touched it. | 我有 你碰过了 |
[03:56] | That’s not what I mean. I just think you’re a bit… | 我不是这个意思 我只是觉得你有点 |
[04:00] | Right. I know you can hear me… | 好吧 我知道你能听到我 |
[04:04] | *Amazing Kitty, so..* | *神奇的凯蒂* |
[04:08] | Now, I’m going to stay in here, OK? | 现在 我要待在这里 好吗 |
[04:12] | And you stay…anywhere else. | 你就待在 别的地方 |
[04:15] | *Hurray for Kitty!* | *为凯蒂欢呼* |
[04:19] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[04:20] | I just want to watch my show, | 我只想看我的节目 |
[04:22] | and eat my trifle, and go to sleep… | 吃我的东西 然后睡觉 |
[04:25] | Not that I will sleep. | 不是说我会睡觉 |
[04:27] | Haunted house. On my own. In the middle of nowh… | 鬼屋 独自一人 不知身在何处 |
[04:43] | Oh, visitors! | 有访客 |
[04:45] | Intruders? | 入侵者 |
[04:46] | Intruders. | 入侵者 |
[04:48] | Intruders! | 入侵者 |
[04:51] | Snare drum! | 小军鼓 |
[04:57] | Intruders! | 入侵者 |
[05:00] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[05:24] | Horn section! | 喇叭区 |
[05:31] | Piccolo! | 短笛 |
[05:47] | Whatever was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:48] | It’s the Coldstream Guards. | 冷溪卫队 |
[05:49] | No, no. It come from down stair. | 不 是从楼下传来的 |
[05:52] | Now… | 现在 |
[05:57] | Oh! I know what this is! | 我知道这是什么 |
[05:58] | A masked ball! | 假面舞会 |
[05:59] | No, no. We had this at the Bramptons’. It’s, um… | 不是 我们在布兰顿家遇到过 是… |
[06:02] | – A burglary! – ..insurance fraud. | -入室行窃 -保险欺诈 |
[06:03] | Oh, yes, I suppose it might actually be a burglary. Yeah. | 是的 我想这可能是一起盗窃案 嗯 |
[06:06] | Good Lord, there’s another one. | 上帝啊 还有一个 |
[06:08] | Well, I can’t see no cameras. | 我看不到摄像机 |
[06:11] | Oh, it’s you, Nev. | 是你啊 小内 |
[06:13] | I didn’t recognise you. | 我没认出你来 |
[06:15] | I was just wearing a hat. | 我只是戴了顶帽子 |
[06:16] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Let’s see what’s worth nicking, shall we? | 让我们看看有什么值得偷的 好吗 |
[06:21] | All right. We have enemy insurgents. | 好吧 我们遇到敌军叛乱分子 |
[06:23] | Somebody warn Alison. Tell her to inform the authorities. | 谁快警告艾莉森 让她通知当局 |
[06:26] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[06:26] | – In bed, I think. – I’ll go! | -我想是在床上 -我去 |
[06:28] | In the meantime, we must NOT lose sight of them. | 同时 我们不能对他们视而不见 |
[06:30] | – Fanny, keep eyes on the leader. – Right. | -范妮 盯住队长 -好 |
[06:32] | Kitty, Mary – make a note of anything that they try to steal. | 凯蒂 玛丽 把他们偷的东西都记下来 |
[06:35] | We’ll need a full inventory. | 我们需要一份完整的存货清单 |
[06:37] | Ahem… A list! | 清单 |
[06:40] | And as for you… | 至于你 |
[06:41] | No! Leave this one to me. | 不 把这个留给我吧 |
[06:46] | I am placing you under a citizen’s arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[06:50] | You do not have to say anything, | 你什么都不用说 |
[06:51] | but anything you do say will be taken… | 但是你说的任何话都会被 |
[06:56] | Cheeky little blighter. | 厚颜无耻的小坏蛋 |
[07:00] | Tray. One tray. | 托盘 一个托盘 |
[07:02] | Silver tray. | 银盘 |
[07:03] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢 |
[07:05] | You contemptible, odious… | 你这个可鄙的 可恶的 |
[07:06] | Candlestick. One candlestick. | 烛台 一个烛台 |
[07:08] | No, no, no. Those come as a pair. | 不 不 不 它们是成对的 |
[07:11] | Forks. Just forks? You need a full canteen. | 叉子 就要叉子吗 你需要整个餐厅 |
[07:14] | A dinner service requires a full canteen! | 晚餐服务需要整个餐厅 |
[07:23] | He’s taken nothing. | 他什么也没拿 |
[07:27] | – Still nothing. – Yes, thank you, Mary. | -还是什么都没拿 -看到了 谢谢 玛丽 |
[07:30] | Young man, you are heading down a dark path. | 年轻人 你正走在黑暗的路上 |
[07:33] | But it’s not too late, you know. | 但现在还不算晚 你知道 |
[07:34] | You’re yet to commit a serious offence… | 你还没犯严重的罪行 |
[07:37] | Borstal. | 博斯塔尔 |
[07:38] | You’re going to borstal. They’re going to eat you alive. | 你要去博尔斯塔尔 他们会把你活活吃掉的 |
[07:41] | Nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[07:42] | See? | 看到没 |
[07:48] | Anything? | 有什么吗 |
[07:49] | Can you smell that? What is that? | 你闻到了吗 那是什么 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:53] | I’m telling you – this place ain’t right. | 我跟你说 这地方不对劲 |
[07:55] | You ain’t right. Come on, I think I’ve found the DJ kit. | 你有病吧 过来 我找到了DJ工具箱 |
[07:59] | – Right. – DJ kit… | -好吧 -DJ套件 |
[08:00] | She’s not here! Alison! He’s alone up there. | 她不在这里 艾莉森 他一个人在上面 |
[08:03] | Maybe she’s left him! | 也许她离开了他 |
[08:04] | Or gone out? Probably just gone out. | 或者出去了 可能刚出去 |
[08:06] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[08:09] | ..we’re on our own. | 我们要靠自己了 |
[08:16] | Right. Box, ‘nother box, bigger box. | 好吧 盒子 另一个盒子 更大的盒子 |
[08:19] | And some worms. | 还有一些虫子 |
[08:20] | It is a lot to remember. | 要记的东西够多的 |
[08:22] | No, it’s only… | 不 只是 |
[08:24] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说什么来着 |
[08:26] | Oh! Alison taught me a clever way of remembering things | 艾莉森教我一种聪明的记忆方法 |
[08:29] | when I kept forgetting the colours in a rainbow. | 当我忘记了彩虹的颜色 |
[08:32] | You make a sentence with the same first letters. | 你用相同的首字母造句 |
[08:35] | So, it’s Richard Of York | 所以 我是约克的理查德 |
[08:38] | Gave Battle In Vain. | 徒劳地战斗 |
[08:42] | So that’s red, orange, yellow… | 所以那是红色 橙色 黄色 |
[08:47] | ..grey… | 灰色 |
[08:49] | – ..blue… – Yeah? | -蓝色 -嗯 |
[08:50] | ..indigo… | 靛蓝 |
[08:52] | ..v-v-v…ery light blue. | 浅蓝色 |
[08:56] | A rainbow! | 彩虹 |
[08:57] | Sounds right. | 听起来不错 |
[08:59] | So, candlesticks, cutlery | 所以 烛台 餐具 |
[09:02] | and silver tray could be… | 银盘可能是 |
[09:06] | – Cups? – Yes! | -杯子 -对 |
[09:08] | – Cups. – And… | -杯子 – 还有 |
[09:10] | SSSSS S-s-s-s-s… | |
[09:12] | …some more cups. | 更多杯子 |
[09:13] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[09:16] | Oh, that muddles things. Oh. | 乱套了 |
[09:29] | Move it along, man! Push for the finish! | 快点 伙计 争取完成 |
[09:35] | – Emergency services. – Yes! | -紧急服务 -耶 |
[09:37] | What service do you require? | 你需要什么服务 |
[09:39] | – The police, please! – The constabulary. | -警察 拜托 -警察部队 |
[09:42] | Do you need fire, police or ambulance? | 你需要消防 警察还是救护车 |
[09:45] | We not think this through. | 我们没有考虑清楚 |
[09:47] | Hello, is anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[09:49] | Oh! The plague girl can be heard! | 瘟疫女孩的声音能被听到 |
[09:51] | – Yes! – To the pantry! | -对 -去厨房 |
[09:59] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[10:01] | Was that always like that? | 一直是这样的吗 |
[10:03] | Ghosts! It was definitely ghosts! | 鬼魂 绝对是有鬼 |
[10:06] | Or I might have knocked it. I do do that. | 或者我可能撞到它了 是这么回事 |
[10:12] | What? Do you think someone’s here? | 怎么了 你觉得这里有人吗 |
[10:13] | Shouldn’t be, but… | 不应该 但是 |
[10:15] | Let’s be on the safe side. | 我们要安全行事 |
[10:17] | Cut the phone line. | 切断电话线 |
[10:19] | No – the main one. | 不 主线 |
[10:22] | No – the main one! | 不 是主线 |
[10:25] | Outside. | 外面 |
[10:28] | – Come! Come! – This way. That’s it. | -来吧 来吧 -这边 就是这 |
[10:30] | What? Who did that? | 什么情况 谁干的 |
[10:34] | Right, pay attention. | 好了 注意 |
[10:36] | Just ask for the police. | 说警察就行了 |
[10:37] | Tell them a burglary is in progress at Button House, | 告诉他们巴顿庄园发生了入室盗窃案 |
[10:40] | then give them the address. Got it? | 然后给他们地址 懂了吗 |
[10:45] | Emergency services. What service do you require? | 紧急服务 你需要什么服务 |
[10:47] | Yes, please, Jemima. | 拜托了 杰米玛 |
[10:49] | *Ring a ring o’ roses* | *编玫瑰花环* |
[10:53] | *Pocket full of posies…* | *口袋里装满了花* |
[10:56] | Hello, is anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[10:57] | I think maybe that’s all she does. Honestly. | 我想这就是她所能做的 说真的 |
[11:00] | Why is no-one ever alive when you need them? | 怎么需要用人时没一个活着的 |
[11:02] | Well…someone is. | 有活人 |
[11:14] | Still nothing. | 还是没用 |
[11:16] | – Is he dead? – I wish. | -他死了吗 -我希望如此 |
[11:17] | No, I don’t. Wait. Hang on… | 不 我不希望他死 等下 |
[11:21] | Scratch his head. | 抓他的头 |
[11:22] | Thatcher’s dead?! | 撒切尔死了 |
[11:25] | No. Scratch his head. Or, like, jab him. | 不 抓他的头 或者 比如戳他一下 |
[11:28] | Come on. I’m exhausted! | 得了吧 我累死了 |
[11:29] | – Don’t complain about it. It’s a gift. – All right! Da-da-da-da! | -别抱怨 你那是恩赐 -好吧行吧 |
[11:33] | Give me some space. | 都躲开点 |
[11:50] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[11:54] | Eeny meeny miny… | 尹尼 米尼 迈尼 |
[11:56] | Main one. | 主线 |
[12:06] | You could try prodding his… | 你可以试着捅他一下 |
[12:08] | No! | 不 |
[12:10] | No? | 不 |
[12:20] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 喂 能听见我说话吗 |
[12:21] | *Burglary in progress!* | *入室盗窃正在进行中* |
[12:24] | If you can hear me, all you have to do is… | 如果你能听到 只要 |
[12:41] | Did you cut the wrong cable? | 你剪错线了吗 |
[12:43] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[12:46] | What d’ya reckon? | 你怎么看 |
[12:47] | Well, it’s a fine piece. Look at the brushwork. | 这是一副好作品 看看这笔法 |
[12:49] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[12:50] | Oh, you “dunno”. How are things at Sotheby’s? | 你不知道啊 苏富比拍卖行现在怎么样了 |
[12:53] | The frame’s all cracked. | 框架全裂了 |
[12:54] | Well, forget the frame, just cut out the canvas! | 别管框架了 把画布剪下来 |
[12:58] | Trust me, it’ll work. | 相信我 没问题的 |
[12:59] | Well, look, I just… I don’t feel comfortable… | 好吧 我只是觉得不舒服 |
[13:01] | Oh, not still asleep? | 还在睡 |
[13:03] | I have been trying! | 我在努力 |
[13:04] | But we need his help. He’s our only hope. | 但我们需要他的帮助 他是我们唯一的希望 |
[13:06] | Star Wars! | 星球大战 |
[13:07] | Well, I’ve done my bit. Good luck with it all. | 好吧 我已经尽力了 祝你好运 |
[13:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[13:11] | In case of emergency… | 在紧急情况下 |
[13:14] | break glass! | 就打碎玻璃 |
[13:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | But if I get RSI, I’m suing. | 但要是我得了重复性劳损 我一定会起诉的 |
[13:20] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[13:29] | Push that! Push! | 推啊 推 |
[13:31] | Ah, good quality. | 质量不错啊 |
[13:37] | Made in Britain. | 英国制造 |
[13:39] | Right. | 嗯 |
[14:02] | Vin! | 文 |
[14:04] | Maybe someone is in here. | 也许有人在这里 |
[14:06] | – Or something. – Shut up, Nev. | -或是什么东西 -闭嘴 小内 |
[14:09] | Grab that candlestick. | 拿着那个烛台 |
[14:10] | Right. | 嗯 |
[14:11] | Not that. That! | 不是这个 那个 |
[14:14] | I thought this WAS a candlestick. | 这不是烛台么 |
[14:15] | That’s just a candle. | 这只是一根蜡烛 |
[14:18] | But it’s in the shape of a stick. | 但它是棍状的 |
[14:19] | Yes, it’s the shape of a stick, but… | 是棍子的形状 但是 |
[14:21] | Look, just grab that! | 赶紧拿那个吧 |
[14:38] | All right, this isn’t funny. Stop messing about. Seriously. | 这不好笑 别闹了 说真的 |
[14:42] | He’s up. | 他醒了 |
[14:43] | Yes, but how do we communicate with him? | 嗯 但我们如何与他沟通 |
[14:45] | Morse code! | 摩斯电码 |
[14:47] | Will he know Morse code? | 他知道摩斯电码吗 |
[14:49] | Everyone knows Morse code. | 人人都知道摩斯电码 |
[14:52] | Fine. I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[14:53] | But something light! Getting crampy. | 找个轻点的东西 抽筋了 |
[15:22] | Yes, probably not the best choice. | 可能这个不是最好的选择 |
[15:40] | They’ve… They’ve gone what? | 他们 他们什么 |
[15:42] | Mike, I can barely hear you. | 迈克 我听不见你说话 |
[15:44] | Rogue! They’ve gone rogue! The ghosts. | 疯了 鬼魂们疯了 |
[15:47] | He on phone! | 他在打电话 |
[15:48] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[15:51] | It Alison! | 是艾莉森 |
[15:55] | I don’t know why, but they’ve wrecked the joint | 我不知道为什么 但是他们在这里搞破坏 |
[15:57] | and broke the lights and blown the power | 弄坏了电灯 切断了电源 |
[15:58] | – and I don’t know what I’m going to do. – Mike! | -我不知道我该怎么办 -迈克 |
[16:00] | Mike. Sorry, can you stop talking? | 迈克 对不起 你先别说话 |
[16:01] | Can you open the wardrobe door? | 你能打开衣柜的门吗 |
[16:03] | What makes you think I’m in the wardrobe? | 你凭什么认为我在衣柜里 |
[16:05] | – Are you? – Yes. | -你在吗 -是的 |
[16:07] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[16:09] | Shush up! Shush up! One at a time. | 闭嘴 一个一个说 |
[16:11] | Alison, there is a burglary in progress. | 艾莉森 有人入室盗窃 |
[16:13] | The authorities must be notified at once! | 必须立即通知当局 |
[16:15] | – Oh, my… – Over. | -天啊 -完毕 |
[16:16] | Mike! Mike, there are burglars in the house. | 迈克 迈克 房子里有窃贼 |
[16:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:21] | Can you just hang up, and stay where you are and call the police? | 你能挂断电话 待在原地报警吗 |
[16:24] | – I’m on my way! – Right. | -我马上就回去 -好的 |
[16:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:28] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[16:34] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[16:34] | Nope. No-one here. | 没有 这里没有人 |
[16:36] | Yeah, well, I definitely heard something. | 我肯定听到了什么 |
[16:38] | Come on. Let’s finish up and get out of here. | 赶紧完事 离开这里吧 |
[16:57] | Right, if you can hear me, knock three times. | 如果你能听见 就敲三下 |
[17:02] | Why three times? | 为什么是三下 |
[17:15] | Yes! Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[17:17] | Well, yeah, you know. | 小意思 |
[17:18] | Right. OK. Where are the burglars now? | 好吧 窃贼在哪里 |
[17:22] | Well, how the hell am I supposed to answer that? | 这我怎么回答 |
[17:24] | No, that doesn’t… | 不 不对 |
[17:25] | What does she see in him? | 她看上了他什么啊 |
[17:26] | Right, OK… | 好吧 |
[17:27] | What weapons have they got? | 他们有什么武器 |
[17:30] | No. How many burglars are there? | 不对 有多少窃贼 |
[17:32] | Ah, yes, can do that. | 这个可以 |
[17:34] | And where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[17:36] | Oh, this is futile. | 毫无意义 |
[17:37] | Are they bigger than me? No… | 他们比我大吗 不对 |
[17:41] | Or smaller? | 还是比我小 |
[17:42] | Oh, I think I’ve had an idea! | 我有个主意 |
[17:45] | Me? Again? | 又是我 |
[17:47] | God! I haven’t worked this hard since that animal welfare bill. | 天啊 动物福利法案之后 我就没这么努力过了 |
[17:50] | You had an animal welfare bill? | 你还有动物福利法案 |
[17:53] | No, no. I was lobbying against it. | 不 不 我当时在游说反对 |
[17:55] | Balls to animals. | 去他妈的动物 |
[17:57] | This way, everyone. | 各位 这边走 |
[17:58] | To the bog! | 去厕所 |
[18:09] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[18:17] | – Good, good. – Very good. | -很好 很好 -非常好 |
[18:18] | Yes, yes, yes. | 这就对了 |
[18:24] | OK, Robin. | 罗宾 |
[18:25] | Every time. | 每次都成功 |
[18:26] | There we go. | 好了 |
[18:28] | Ok… | 好的 |
[18:29] | how many burglars are there? | 有多少窃贼 |
[18:32] | All right. Here we go. | 那就来吧 |
[18:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:40] | Two. | 两个 |
[18:44] | 20? | |
[18:45] | I need to get out of here! | 我得离开这里 |
[18:48] | What are you doing? There’s not 20! | 你在干嘛 哪有20个啊 |
[18:50] | No, I was writing, “2 of them.” | 不 我写的是”两个人” |
[18:54] | Just write, “2.” | 你写个”2″就行了 |
[18:56] | Well, you know, hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? | 大家都喜欢事后诸葛亮 不是吗 |
[18:59] | Moron! | 白痴 |
[19:02] | Do you have a car? | 有车吗 |
[19:03] | – 30 minutes. – Could it be 20? | -30分钟 -20分钟可以吗 |
[19:05] | It could be 40. | 有可能是40分钟 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, are you haggling with…time? | 抱歉 时间还能讨价还价的吗 |
[19:09] | Look, it’s an hour, love — take it or leave it. | 一小时 亲爱的 要么接受要么离开 |
[19:17] | What are you doing? Oi! What the…? | 你在干嘛 什么 |
[19:20] | Well, that’s just wonderful, isn’t it? | 太棒了 不是吗 |
[19:22] | Michael’s gone AWOL, Alison is off-base, | 迈克逃跑了 艾莉森不在基地 |
[19:23] | and we have absolutely no way of contacting the authorities. | 我们又没有办法联系当局 |
[19:26] | We have to do something. Any ideas? | 我们得做点什么 有什么主意吗 |
[19:30] | Yes, please, Robin. | 请说 罗宾 |
[19:34] | Oh, that’s very helpful, isn’t it? A deserter! | 真是帮了大忙 不是吗 逃兵 |
[19:38] | I could have you shot for that, you know! | 你这种行为应该被枪毙的 你知道吗 |
[19:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:43] | Why is everything so old? | 为什么东西都这么老旧 |
[20:45] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[20:46] | – Me, you moron. – Oh, sorry, Vin. | -是我 你这个白痴 -对不起 文 |
[20:57] | Well, swaddle them in something! | 把它们裹起来啊 |
[20:59] | If they crack, they’re worth nothing. | 要是裂了 就一文不值了 |
[21:02] | *Cut glass decanters!* | *雕花玻璃酒具* |
[21:04] | Caused Godwin’s dog… | 导致戈德温的狗 |
[21:07] | *Three pewter tankards!* | *三个锡罐* |
[21:09] | to puke up…turnip? | 吐芜菁 |
[21:13] | * Ju-u-ugs!* | *水壶* |
[21:16] | Juice! | 果汁 |
[21:17] | I think putting it to music helped. | 我觉得编成歌有助于记忆 |
[21:20] | To be honest, I think I was nailing it anyways. | 老实说 我都已经记完了 |
[21:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:39] | Were you murdered while hitch-hiking, too? | 你也是在搭便车时被谋杀的吗 |
[21:42] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[21:45] | No. Er, no. I was… I’ve got to go. I… | 不是 我 我得走了 |
[21:56] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[21:57] | Pete said there’s disco lights. | 皮特说还有迪斯科灯 |
[22:01] | 小内 文尼 皮特 | |
[22:32] | Oh, what’s got into them? | 它们怎么回事 |
[22:36] | Burglars? | 窃贼吗 |
[22:38] | Stay there, Bunny. | 别乱跑 邦尼 |
[22:41] | They’ll rue the day! | 他们会后悔的 |
[22:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:48] | Sorry, um, I know this is a long shot, | 抱歉 我知道这个请求有点过分 |
[22:51] | but I need to get home urgently… | 但我得赶紧回家 |
[22:54] | Oh, look! | 快看 |
[22:59] | *I will survive* | *我会活下来* |
[23:01] | *Oh, as long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive…* | *只要我知道如何去爱 我知道我会活下来* |
[23:06] | What? Out there? In the garden? | 什么 在外面 花园吗 |
[23:14] | Who goes there? | 谁在那儿 |
[23:20] | Bitches! | 贱人 |
[23:26] | No, no, no. Those were only pewter. | 不 不 不 那只是白蜡 |
[23:28] | Save that space, and go back for the champagne! | 节省点空间 回去拿香槟啊 |
[23:32] | Just here, driver! | 就在这里 司机 |
[23:36] | – *Go on, now, go!* – Can you drop me…? | -*加油 加油* -能让我下车吗 |
[23:38] | I can jump off at the turning. | 我在转弯的地方下车 |
[23:43] | I reckon that’s it. | 就这些了 |
[23:44] | You’ve made your bed. | 这一切都是你造成的 |
[23:45] | Don’t come crying to me when you bend over in the shower | 当你淋浴弯腰时 有人把毒品塞进你屁眼的时候 |
[23:49] | and someone puts drugs in your bottom! | 不要来找我哭诉 |
[23:53] | I watched a film about borstal. | 我看了一部青少年犯教养院的电影 |
[23:57] | Bits of it. | 一点点吧 |
[23:58] | Well, mission very much not accomplished. | 任务还没完成 |
[24:02] | At least, tell me you got an inventory. | 你们好歹有物品清单吧 |
[24:05] | Caused… | 导致 |
[24:06] | *Two…* | *二* |
[24:07] | – Godwin’s dog to… – *Three…* | -戈德温的狗 -*三* |
[24:10] | – *one…* – to puke up… | -*一* -吐 |
[24:13] | – *Drink…* – turnips… | -*喝* -芜菁 |
[24:17] | Cups. | 杯子 |
[24:18] | And a rainbow! | 还有彩虹 |
[24:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:29] | Oh, my God, it’s a ghost! I told you! | 天哪 是鬼 我说吧 |
[24:40] | Get in the van, Nev. | 上车 小内 |
[24:41] | Yeah, run away. Go on… | 跑吧 快跑吧 |
[24:44] | Oh, just leaving the witness alive, are we? | 就这么让目击证人活着吗 |
[24:47] | Not even a threat of violence? | 连暴力威胁都没有吗 |
[24:49] | At least, take some identification | 好歹索取身份证明 |
[24:52] | and say you’ll be back if he contacts the authori… | 然后说如果他联系了当局 你们就会回来 |
[24:58] | What have I become? | 我怎么变成这样了 |
[25:08] | I can’t believe we got away with it. | 我们居然溜了 |
[25:10] | See? Absolute piece of… | 瞧 小菜一 |
[25:20] | Don’t bally move! | 别动 |
[25:22] | I’ve got a problem with my bowel! | 我的肠子有问题 |
[25:24] | Move an inch and you will have. | 只要敢移动一英寸 你就得偿所愿了 |
[25:28] | Good girls. Good girls! | 好姑娘 好姑娘 |
[25:31] | Annabel! | 安娜贝尔 |
[25:34] | Alison. | 是艾莉森 |
[25:38] | I fought in an actual battle… | 我参加了一场真正的战斗 |
[25:39] | There are burglars! | 有窃贼 |
[25:41] | But you know that. | 但你知道了 |
[25:45] | As a pivotal member of the local neighbourhood watch, | 作为社区守卫的重要成员 |
[25:48] | I was keeping my usual vigil over the surrounding estates… | 我照常看守着周围的庄园 |
[25:52] | The operator thought she heard a child, | 接线员说她听到了孩子的声音 |
[25:53] | so we traced the number and got the address. | 所以我们查询了电话号码 找到了地址 |
[25:57] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | But we’d have been too late if it weren’t for your friend here. | 但要不是你的朋友 我们就来晚了 |
[26:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | No, no. Least I could do. | 没事 举手之劳 |
[26:08] | No-one to blame but yourself, Neville. | 内维尔 你这是自作自受 |
[26:10] | You mark my words. They’re going throw the book at you, son. | 记住我的话 你肯定会被重判的 |
[26:13] | – What do you reckon? – No previous. Probably probation. | -你觉得呢 -没有前科 应该是缓刑 |
[26:17] | You what?! | 什么 |
[26:19] | I mean, they do still freak me out. | 我还是害怕他们 |
[26:21] | But, well…they did good tonight. | 但他们今晚做得很好 |
[26:23] | Yeah, they properly saved our skins. | 是啊 他们救了我们 |
[26:25] | And to think, when I first met them, they seemed so selfish. | 其实我第一次见到他们的时候 觉得他们很自私 |
[26:39] | Well, close the door, then! | 把门关上啊 |
[26:41] | I’ve had a hell of a day. | 我今天好惨 |