时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This House, at times, can feel somewhat detached | 这幢房子 有时会让人觉得 |
[00:05] | from the outside world, | 有点脱离尘世 |
[00:07] | so let me remind you all that Christmas is approaching. | 所以我提醒大家一下 圣诞节快到了 |
[00:11] | And you know, it struck me, | 我昨天和妻子告别 |
[00:14] | as I said goodbye to my wife yesterday to come here, | 赶来这里的时候 突然想到 |
[00:18] | that this proposed bill and Christmas have a lot in common. | 这个提案和圣诞节有很多共同之处 |
[00:23] | They’re both about my three favourite words, actually, | 它们都含有我最喜欢的三个词 |
[00:25] | and those words are | 这三个词是 |
[00:28] | family, family, fa…. | 家庭 家庭 家 |
[00:32] | – Your wife’s on the phone. – My what? | -你老婆的电话 -我什么 |
[00:34] | – Your wife. – My wife? | -你老婆 -我老婆 |
[00:37] | I spoke to her just yesterday. | 我昨天刚和她通过电话啊 |
[00:42] | Sorry, chaps, it’s just this woman from my wedding. | 抱歉 伙计们 和我结婚的女人来电话了 |
[00:49] | Hello, dearest. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | God. | 天啊 |
[00:53] | Sorry, I can’t hear a word you’re saying, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 我一个字也听不见 |
[00:55] | It’s a terrible line. | 信号太差了 |
[00:58] | Oh, that’s the baby, is it? | 刚才是孩子的声音吗 |
[01:00] | – What? – When will you be home? | -什么 -你什么时候回家 |
[01:02] | Oh, no, sorry, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[01:03] | I won’t be coming home tonight, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我今晚回不去了 |
[01:06] | – I know… – Tomorrow? | -真是的 -明天呢 |
[01:07] | Or tomorrow. | 明天也不行 |
[01:09] | – I know… – I’m so upset! | -真是的 -我不开心 |
[01:11] | Well, I’m heartbroken too, darling. | 我也很伤心 亲爱的 |
[01:14] | Yes, I know… | 真是的 |
[01:16] | ..but the truth is, darling, er… | 但其实吧 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | ..something’s just come up. | 我这里出了点事 |
[01:59] | Oh, what’s he doing now? | 他现在在干嘛 |
[02:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:03] | He’s doing spuds in beef dripping. | 他在做土豆泥 |
[02:05] | He knows his onions. Potatoes. | 他挺懂行[洋葱]嘛 我是说土豆 |
[02:08] | – Are you ready for this? – Hell, yeah. | -你们准备好了吗 -当然 |
[02:10] | Here she comes. I should warn you, it’s VERY sexy. | 来了哦 提醒一下 很性感的 |
[02:13] | Sexy? | 性感 |
[02:15] | Merry Christmas Eve. Honk. Crrring. | 圣诞夜快乐 嘟嘟 叮当 |
[02:18] | Mike, that’s not very Christmassy. | 迈克 你这件没什么圣诞节气氛啊 |
[02:20] | It’s got a reindeer on it. | 上面有一只驯鹿啊 |
[02:21] | – I think you look wonderful, Alison. – You look like a firework. | -你看起来好美 艾莉森 -你就像烟花一样 |
[02:24] | – Oh, thanks, guys. – The ghosts are here, are they? I get it. | -谢谢 伙计们 -鬼魂来了 是吗 我知道了 |
[02:28] | Admiring the master at work, yeah? | 你们在欣赏大师的厨艺 是吗 |
[02:31] | He’s burnt the custard. Twice. | 他把蛋奶糕烤糊了 两次 |
[02:33] | And he’s washed all the flavour out of the turnips as well. | 还把萝卜的味道都洗掉了 |
[02:36] | – I’m a kitchen wizard. – Yeah, kind of. | -我就是厨房奇才 -差不多吧 |
[02:38] | This Christmas is going to be so perfect, | 这个圣诞节肯定超完美 |
[02:40] | it’s going be like an advert for Christmas. | 简直就像圣诞节的广告一样 |
[02:42] | Look at my Christmas master plan. It’s amazing, right? | 看看我的圣诞蓝图 多棒啊 |
[02:44] | It’s all planned out, so Mum and Dad can relax. | 都安排好了 爸妈可以放松一下了 |
[02:47] | You know what they’re like — | 你也知道他们 |
[02:47] | always trying to do everything. Not this time. | 什么都抢着干 这次不用了 |
[02:49] | Excellent planning, Michael. | 计划不错啊 迈克尔 |
[02:51] | Oh, the things I could have done with a whiteboard. | 我也想要白板 |
[02:53] | Gah, humbug. | 虚伪 |
[02:55] | Not a fan of Christmas, Julian? | 不喜欢圣诞节吗 朱利安 |
[02:57] | Oh, no, I’m just saying there’s a jar of humbugs here. | 不 我只是说这里有一罐薄荷糖 |
[03:00] | Also, I’m not a fan of Christmas. | 我也的确不喜欢圣诞节 |
[03:02] | – Really? – Well, it’s just not the same when you’re dead. | -真的吗 -嗯 死了以后感觉就不一样了 |
[03:05] | Can’t drink booze, can’t flirt with the fillies | 不能喝酒 不能在圣诞团建派对上 |
[03:08] | at the office Christmas party. | 和小姑娘调情 |
[03:09] | If you can’t do that, what’s the point? Going to my room. | 没有这些 还有什么乐趣 我回房间了 |
[03:12] | Wake me up when it’s all over. | 圣诞结束后记得叫我 |
[03:14] | I suppose he does have a point. | 他说得也有道理 |
[03:16] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, you know, | 别误会啊 |
[03:17] | I still get a tingle in me dingle on Christmas Eve, | 我还是挺期待平安夜的 |
[03:19] | but it is hard, with the memories of what you had. | 但是曾经的回忆确实难以忘怀 |
[03:23] | I can’t recall the last time I heard the King’s… Queen’s Speech. | 我都不记得国王 女王上次的演讲了 |
[03:27] | I miss playing games with my boy and the nephews — | 我很想念和儿子还有侄子们玩游戏的时光 |
[03:30] | Buckaroo, Boggle, Yahtzee, KerPlunk. | “巴卡路””博格””快艇骰子””扑通” |
[03:31] | Why are you talking gibberish? | 你说什么胡话呢 |
[03:33] | I miss the mist-letoe. | 我很想念槲寄生 |
[03:35] | Will these lips e’er be kissed again? | 我的嘴唇还会被吻吗 |
[03:38] | I miss presents. | 我很想念礼物 |
[03:39] | We used to open them in the morning and then after lunch, | 我们通常早上拆礼物 然后午饭后 |
[03:42] | my sister would come into my room | 我姐妹会来我房间 |
[03:43] | and pick the ones that she wanted. | 选她想要的礼物 |
[03:46] | All this fuss, and for what? | 这么多事 何必呢 |
[03:49] | This whole Christmas thing is just a fad. | 圣诞节只是一时的狂热 |
[03:53] | It’s been 2,000 years, Robin. | 已经有2000年了 罗宾 |
[03:55] | Exactly. And in mere 2,000 more, | 没错 再过2000年 |
[03:58] | it’ll be something else. | 就会出现别的节日了 |
[03:59] | The whole thing is just a… | 整件事只是 |
[04:01] | What is phrase? | 叫什么来着 |
[04:03] | Flash in the pan. | 昙花一现 |
[04:04] | Passing obsession. | 过眼云烟 |
[04:05] | Trust me, it’ll never catch on. Never. | 相信我 它绝对不会一直流行的 |
[04:08] | Well, hold on, this year can be different. | 等等 今年不同啊 |
[04:10] | – I’m here. We can have the best Christmas. – Yes! | -今年有我 我们可以过一个超棒的圣诞节 -没错 |
[04:13] | Ooh, which reminds me, | 这倒提醒了我 |
[04:15] | got to add something to the board. | 我要在白板上加点东西 |
[04:19] | – Carole’s coming? – Oh, no. No, Pat. | -卡罗尔要来吗 -不不 帕特 |
[04:21] | I… Not…not your wife. | 不是你妻子 |
[04:25] | I meant a Christmas carol. | 我是说圣诞颂歌 |
[04:27] | I’d like to sing one. | 我想唱一首圣诞颂歌 |
[04:29] | Maybe around the piano. | 在钢琴旁边 |
[04:31] | And your family can join in if they want to. | 如果你的家人愿意 他们也可以一起唱 |
[04:34] | I don’t reckon they will. They’re not really carol-y. | 应该不会 他们不怎么喜欢唱圣诞颂歌 |
[04:36] | – Well, we can ask. – They won’t want to. | -到时候问问吧 -他们不会唱的 |
[04:39] | – Ah, yeah, we can ask. – Yeah, they won’t want to. | -嗯 到时候问问 -嗯 他们不会唱的 |
[04:41] | Ah, they’re here. | 他们来了 |
[04:43] | Great, let’s ask them. | 太好了 问问他们吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah, they won’t want to. | 他们不会唱的 |
[04:47] | Hi, Mum. | 妈 |
[04:48] | There he is. My little prince. | 我的小王子 |
[04:52] | Mum. | 妈 |
[04:53] | Alison, may I say, | 艾莉森 不得不说 |
[04:55] | you’ve made a wonderful start to the decorations this year. | 你今年的装饰挺不错的 |
[04:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | It will look even better once the tree goes up. | 到时候摆上圣诞树就更好看了 |
[05:02] | What? We’ve… | 什么 我们已经 |
[05:04] | We’ve had this up for, like, two weeks. | 我们已经摆了两周了 |
[05:07] | – That? – Yeah. | -这个 -是啊 |
[05:08] | No, no, no, that is a bush. | 不不 这是灌木 |
[05:10] | I mean a real tree. | 我是说真正的树 |
[05:13] | So strong, crushing my bones. | 太用力了 我的骨头要断啦 |
[05:15] | Leila. | 蕾拉 |
[05:16] | – Happy Christmas. – Happy Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[05:18] | Oh, Alison, merry Christmas. | 艾莉森 圣诞快乐 |
[05:21] | Mum, I can’t breathe. | 妈 我喘不上气了 |
[05:22] | – Hi, Alison. – Angela! Oh, look! Hiya! | -艾莉森 -安吉拉 你好呀 |
[05:26] | Hello, Nancy. | 你好 南希 |
[05:27] | Oh, a baby! | 宝宝 |
[05:30] | It looked at me! | 她看我了 |
[05:31] | Oh, yes, yes, babies do sees us sometimes, | 是的 婴儿有时能看到我们 |
[05:35] | till they be walkers usually. | 直到可以走路 |
[05:36] | Oh, this one has the sight, yeah. | 这个可以看到我们 |
[05:39] | I’m going a bit crazy. She just won’t sleep. | 我都快疯了 她就是不睡觉 |
[05:41] | Oh, poor you. Come here. | 小可怜 走吧 |
[05:44] | Mum, what’s Dad doing? I told him not to bring anything. | 妈 老爸在干嘛 我说了不要带东西的 |
[05:47] | Oh, it’s just a few side dishes, sweetie. | 只是一些配菜 亲爱的 |
[05:49] | Beef? I’ve got beef. | 牛肉 我有牛肉啊 |
[05:52] | Beef isn’t a side. | 牛肉又不是配菜 |
[05:53] | A side of beef is. | 牛胁肉是啊 |
[05:57] | Thought we’d put you in here. | 你们就住这里吧 |
[06:00] | Hello! Nobody told me I was hosting. | 你好 没人告诉我要接待啊 |
[06:05] | Argh, baby! | 宝宝 |
[06:06] | Hey, now! | 拜托 |
[06:07] | Oh, my God, you could get lost in this place. | 天哪 我差点都迷路了 |
[06:09] | Why’s she bringing that in here? | 她为什么把那玩意带进来 |
[06:11] | Yeah, Mike actually still does. | 迈克现在还会迷路呢 |
[06:12] | No, no. Room rules. No babies. | 不行 房间规则 孩子不能进 |
[06:14] | No way, Jose. | 不可能 何塞 |
[06:15] | – This is a non-baby enclave. – This is the perfect room for the baby | -这是非婴儿飞地 -这个房间最适合宝宝 |
[06:19] | – because it’s the warmest room in the house. – I know it’s warm! | -因为这是最暖和的房间 -我知道 |
[06:20] | I wear no trousers. I’m sorry. | 我都没穿裤子 抱歉 |
[06:22] | – Thanks, Aly, you’re a star. – This is a baby-free… | -谢谢 艾莉 你真是太优秀了 -这是非婴儿 |
[06:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:27] | Oh, shut up, I’m not a star! | 少来啦 我才没有呢 |
[06:30] | I’m just doing what anyone else would do. | 任何人都会这么做的 |
[06:32] | I just really hope you get some rest. | 希望你能好好休息一下 |
[06:34] | We’ve tried everything to help her sleep. | 我们想尽了一切办法帮她入睡 |
[06:36] | I’m doing self-soothing now. | 我在尝试自我舒缓 |
[06:37] | – You just have to leave them to cry for a bit. – What? | -就是让她自己哭一会儿 -什么 |
[06:40] | Must be extra hard without Steve. | 没有史蒂夫 一定很辛苦吧 |
[06:41] | Well, I’m used to it. He’s got to work. | 我已经习惯了 他得上班 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah, working on his hangover more like. | 怕不是在醒酒吧 |
[06:45] | Been there, seen that, got a T-shirt, love. | 我经历过 还有件T恤呢 亲爱的 |
[06:47] | You know what it’s like for paramedics this time of year. | 你也知道每年这个时候医护人员有多忙 |
[06:53] | But you… You’ve left the baby! | 宝宝没带走啊 |
[06:59] | What, now? I told you, | 什么 现在吗 我说了 |
[07:01] | I’m in Brussels, darling. | 我在布鲁塞尔呢 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | Baby’s still in the crying phase, is it? | 宝宝现在还处于爱哭的阶段 对吧 |
[07:08] | I’m just, er, you know, at a restaurant. | 我只是 在一家餐馆 |
[07:13] | Well, I’m having some delicious moules-frites. | 我在吃美味的牡蛎薯条 |
[07:15] | – What are you drinking? – A crisp Sancerre. | -你在喝什么呢 -酸爽的桑塞尔 |
[07:17] | What is this? Question Time? Look, I know, darling. | 你在审问我吗 我知道 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | I’m sorry to be missing Christmas again too, | 很抱歉我又错过了圣诞节 |
[07:23] | but I promise you, once I’ve signed this treaty, | 但我向你保证 只要这个条约签下来 |
[07:26] | you’ll never have to hear the words “European Union” ever again. | 你就不用听到”欧盟”这个词了 |
[07:29] | Sorry, darling, I can’t hear you over that baby crying. | 对不起 亲爱的 宝宝一直在哭 我听不清你说话 |
[07:32] | – What did you say? – The crying baby! | -你说什么 -宝宝在哭 |
[07:36] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[07:39] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我啊 |
[07:46] | You brought your own sponges? | 你带了海绵擦 |
[07:48] | Since when did you clean up after yourself? | 你什么时候开始自己洗东西了 |
[07:50] | Since I became a grown man. | 成年以后啊 |
[07:52] | What is it? Oh, my… Dad. | 干嘛 天啊 爸 |
[07:54] | How are you washing cups? There were no dirty cups. | 你洗什么杯子 这里没有脏杯子 |
[07:56] | – There were in the cupboard. – Mike. Have you got a pen? | -柜子里有 -迈克 你有笔吗 |
[07:58] | I just need to put “Mike loses his temper” | 我想把”迈克发脾气了” |
[08:00] | – in between lunch and pudding. – Nah, nah, nah, move, man. | -写在午餐和布丁之间 -不行 走开 |
[08:03] | The bullet board is for me only, nobody else to… Mum! | 白板只能我用 没有人可以 妈 |
[08:05] | – The sprouts are peeled. Stop. – Just a few more layers, darling. | -芽苗菜剥过了 行了 -再剥几层 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | Right, everyone…out. | 好了 大家出去 |
[08:11] | Come, let’s go! You first, out of the kitchen. | 走吧 你先走 离开厨房 |
[08:12] | – Please, Mum, apron. – All right, all right. | -拜托 妈妈 围裙 -好吧 |
[08:14] | – Dad, put the sponge down. Let’s go. Come on. – Ok. | -爸 把海绵擦放下 走吧 -好吧 |
[08:17] | Thank you. All right. See you later. Bye. | 谢谢 好了 回头见 |
[08:18] | Just trying to help my little prince. | 我只是想帮帮我的小王子 |
[08:20] | Oh, my days. | 我的妈呀 |
[08:25] | That’s better. I hope you don’t mind, Alison. | 这样好多了 你不介意吧 艾莉森 |
[08:28] | Just in case you’re hiding any handsome men in the house. | 以防你金屋藏帅哥 |
[08:32] | Lucky. | 幸好没有 |
[08:35] | Come along, Patrick. | 走吧 帕特里克 |
[08:36] | Right, what do you reckon, Christmas pudding or yule log? | 嗯 你喜欢圣诞布丁还是圣诞柴 |
[08:45] | – Where’s Mike? – Oh, he’s trying not to burn stuff. | -迈克呢 -他在尽量避免烤糊东西 |
[08:47] | Is he doing the Incredible Sulk yet? | 他变身”无敌炸毛宝”了吗 |
[08:49] | No, but I reckon he’s going to go early this year. | 还没有 但他今年应该会提前暴走 |
[08:52] | You still got that one from last year? | 你还记得去年吗 |
[08:53] | Are you kidding? I made a remix. Look, check it out. | 开玩笑 我还做了混音呢 瞧瞧 |
[08:57] | I don’t want to wear a stupid elf costume! | 我不想穿愚蠢的精灵服 |
[08:59] | I look like a lime! | 我看起来就像青柠 |
[09:03] | I’m not going to wear it, no. | 我穿的 不穿 |
[09:05] | Mike’s stupid, isn’t he? | 迈克好蠢 是吧 |
[09:06] | – Guys, I told you to relax. – Dad, I was going to do the fire. | -我说了让你们好好放松 -爸 我正准备生火呢 |
[09:09] | Here he comes, girls. Silly lime man. | 他来了 姑娘们 愚蠢的青柠人 |
[09:11] | Ok. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Sorry, still gets me. | 抱歉 我还是会激动 |
[09:19] | Hey, Mike. I was thinking, | 迈克 我在想 |
[09:21] | wouldn’t it be nice to get a bigger Christmas tree up in the house? | 要不在家里种一棵更大的圣诞树吧 |
[09:25] | It was tradition in Button House… | 这是巴顿庄园的传统 |
[09:26] | ..to chop a tree down from the grounds | 砍一棵树 |
[09:28] | and bring it in…on Christmas Eve. | 在平安夜搬进来 |
[09:32] | Right. | 嗯 |
[09:37] | Yeah. Sure, I could do with some fresh air. | 好啊 我正好想出去透透气 |
[09:39] | – Oh, I could do that for you. – No… No, you sit. | -我可以帮你 -不用 你坐下 |
[09:42] | Sit. | 坐 |
[09:45] | Stay. | 别起来 |
[09:50] | Me good boy. | 我是好孩子 |
[09:52] | Why can’t they relax? | 为什么他们放松不下来呢 |
[09:54] | And I seem to remember we planted at least 50 saplings, | 我记得我们至少种了50棵树苗 |
[09:57] | so they should have matured quite nicely by now… | 现在应该已经长大了 |
[10:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:04] | Well, it has been quite some time. | 的确有段时间没见了 |
[10:06] | Better get cracking, mate. It’s not going to chop itself down. | 快点吧 伙计 它又不会自己倒下来 |
[10:08] | Now, Michael, with a shaft of this girth, | 迈克尔 树这么粗 |
[10:11] | the trick is firm blows. | 砍树必须使劲 |
[10:14] | Oh, good Lord! Who goes there? Show yourself! | 天啊 谁啊 赶紧出来 |
[10:16] | A dragon! | 一条龙 |
[10:17] | Everybody, get behind Michael. | 伙计们 躲在迈克尔身后 |
[10:21] | Don’t let it eat me! | 别让它吃我 |
[10:24] | Don’t mind, do you? I thought it’d be quicker. | 不介意吧 这样能快一点 |
[10:26] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[10:28] | The car. | 车里 |
[10:32] | I’ve got something to cheer you up. | 我有个东西可以逗你开心 |
[10:37] | Peekaboo! Shush now. | 躲猫猫 闭嘴 |
[10:40] | This is supposed to be fun. | 这不是很有趣吗 |
[10:41] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:43] | Mary, there you are. I need your help. | 玛丽 你终于来了 快帮帮我 |
[10:45] | You’re a nanny, or you look like a nanny, | 你是保姆 起码看起来像保姆 |
[10:47] | or you’re a woman. I don’t know. Er, do something. | 反正是女人 我也搞不懂 做点什么吧 |
[10:49] | Oh, you just want your nyilkies. | 你想嘬咪咪了吧 |
[10:52] | – Her what now? – His nyilkies. | -什么玩意 -嘬咪咪 |
[10:54] | Oh, good God. Oh, good God, no. | 天啊 天啊 不要这样 |
[10:55] | C’mon on then, it’s only mil… | 来吧 只要 |
[10:58] | A false teat? Oh, she be a quack. | 假奶头 她是庸医 |
[11:02] | No, Mary. Come back. | 不 玛丽 回来 |
[11:04] | Mary, don’t leave me! | 玛丽 别走啊 |
[11:06] | Ow, it’s on my foot, Dad. Leave some of that work to me. | 压我脚了 爸 剩下的交给我吧 |
[11:09] | – Yes, all right, let go, let go. – Got it. | -好 放手 放手 -好了 |
[11:12] | Oh, yeah, tree in living room. Oh, that make sense. | 客厅有棵树 挺”靠谱”啊 |
[11:16] | – Looks good? – Oh, no, that won’t do. | -不错吧 -不 这可不行 |
[11:19] | It could do with a bit of cheering up. | 树上还需要一些点缀 |
[11:20] | There should be some decorations in the attic. | 阁楼应该还有一些装饰物 |
[11:22] | I think there might be some traditional decorations up in the attic. | 阁楼可能还有一些传统的装饰物 |
[11:25] | – I can do that. – No, Dad. Please. | -我来吧 -不用 爸 求你了 |
[11:27] | It’s no problem. It’s fine. I’ll do it. | 没事的 我来吧 |
[11:30] | Just please go and relax with Mum by the fire… | 你和老妈去火炉边放松一下吧 |
[11:34] | Where’s Mum? | 老妈呢 |
[11:34] | She said she should be doing something useful, | 她说她也想帮点忙 |
[11:37] | so I said Mike’s got tonnes of ironing that needs doing. | 我就说迈克有很多衣服需要熨 |
[11:39] | Oh, not again! My tracksuits. | 又来了 我的运动服 |
[11:41] | Right, that is it, I need everyone to… | 够了 所有人 |
[11:43] | Christmas has come early, the Incredible Sulk is here. | 圣诞节提前到来了 “无敌炸毛宝”出现咯 |
[11:48] | No… No. No… | 不 不 不 |
[11:49] | No, he’s not, actually, cos he’s not coming this year, so… | 不 并没有 因为他今年不来了 所以 |
[11:54] | I was just thinking, that, uh, it’s a busy day tomorrow, | 我在想 明天会很忙 |
[11:58] | so if everyone would like to go to bed, | 所以大家如果想上床睡觉的话 |
[12:00] | I think that would be a good idea. | 那是最好不过了 |
[12:02] | Please. | 请吧 |
[12:03] | – We’re going to bed, aren’t we, Alison? – Oh, yeah, OK. | -我们要睡觉了吧 艾莉森 -是的 |
[12:06] | – Yeah? – Oh, OK, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:09] | – Going to bed. – Yeah. | -上床睡觉 -嗯 |
[12:10] | Kitty’s going to bed too. | 基蒂也要睡觉了 |
[12:12] | Might grab an early night. Excellent. | 今晚睡得早啊 挺好的 |
[12:14] | – I might just stay here. – What about the tree? | -我就待在这吧 -那树呢 |
[12:16] | What about the tree? | 那树呢 |
[12:21] | Twas the night before Christmas, | 圣诞节前一天晚上 |
[12:24] | when all through the house… | 整个房子 |
[12:26] | – Goodnight, guys. – Sleep well. | -晚安 伙计们 -睡个好觉 |
[12:27] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[12:29] | ..not a creature was stirring, | 万物俱静 |
[12:31] | not even a mouse. | 连一只老鼠都没有 |
[12:33] | Where is my bedroom? | 我的卧室在哪里 |
[12:35] | The stockings were hung by the chimney with care | 圣诞袜被小心地挂在烟囱旁 |
[12:38] | – in the hopes that Saint N… – That’s lovely, Thomas, | -希望圣诞 -真不错 托马斯 |
[12:40] | – but I think I’m going to get some sleep now. – Ok. | -但我现在要睡觉了 -好的 |
[12:43] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:44] | You certainly will. | 一定会的 |
[12:47] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[12:48] | Yes, I will. | 是的 |
[12:50] | – Tomorrow. – Oh, you will. | -明天见 -必须的 |
[12:53] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Is it Christmas yet? | 圣诞节到了吗 |
[12:58] | – No… Kitty, go to sleep. – Is it Christmas yet? | -没有 凯蒂 去睡觉吧 -圣诞节到了吗 |
[13:00] | Somewhere else or there won’t be a present tomorrow. | 赶紧走 不然明天没有礼物了 |
[13:05] | – Ghost stuff? – Yep. | -鬼魂吗 -是的 |
[13:07] | Coping though. How are you doing? | 不过摆平了 你怎么样 |
[13:09] | They are unbelievable. I’m a grown man | 他们真是不可理喻 我是成年人了 |
[13:11] | but they still treat me like I’m nine for no reason. | 但他们还是平白无故把我当小孩 |
[13:14] | – What’s that? – Oh, that’ll be my mum | -怎么回事 -肯定是我妈 |
[13:16] | with my pillowcase full of pants and deodorant. | 带着我装满短裤和体香剂的枕套 |
[13:19] | She’s not coming in here, is she? | 她不会进来的吧 |
[13:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Pretend to be asleep. | 会的 赶紧假装睡着 |
[13:21] | Oh, my God, she’s actually coming in. | 我去 她还真要进来 |
[13:40] | Yes! Get in. Love these. | 大丰收 我喜欢 |
[13:41] | That’s where you get your horrible pants. | 你那些可怕的短裤就是这么来的 |
[13:43] | What? Autumn Blast? They know I’m an Arctic Forest guy. | 什么 秋风 他们知道我喜欢北极森林 |
[13:48] | – Is it Christmas yet? – No. | -圣诞节到了吗 -没有 |
[13:56] | I can’t cope any more. | 我受不了了 |
[13:57] | You can’t cope?! It’s all right for you. You wanted this…room. | 你受不了 你没问题的 你选的这间房 |
[14:02] | I didn’t ask for any of this. I had this thrust upon me. | 我可没主动要求 我是被迫的 |
[14:05] | I know, darling, I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 我知道 |
[14:13] | She’s stopped. | 她消停了 |
[14:16] | Put her down. | 把她放下 |
[14:20] | Gently. | 慢点 |
[14:22] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[14:23] | Gently… | 慢点 |
[14:26] | Back away, yeah. | 退后 对 |
[14:29] | That’s it. I’m done. | 行了 我受够了 |
[14:31] | I’m taking the Jag for a drive. | 我开车去兜风了 |
[14:34] | Well, a happy Christmas to me. | 祝我圣诞快乐 |
[14:42] | I am literally in the fridge. | 我都进冰箱了 |
[14:44] | How can I still hear it? | 怎么还能听到哭声 |
[14:49] | No, I won’t be there, I’m afraid, darling, | 不 我去不了 亲爱的 |
[14:51] | far too busy in Brussels. Shut up! | 布鲁塞尔太忙了 闭嘴 |
[14:54] | I know it’s Christmas, darling, | 我知道今天是圣诞节 亲爱的 |
[14:55] | but these oil deals don’t do themselves, you know? | 这些石油交易不会自己完成的 你知道吗 |
[15:00] | Do you think I want to spend Christmas at Colonel Gaddafi’s palace? | 你认为我想在卡扎菲上校家过圣诞节吗 |
[15:10] | Family! Family! Family! | 家庭 家庭 家庭 |
[15:28] | It’s Christmaaaaaaas! | 圣诞节了 |
[15:32] | – Like that? – Yeah! Just like that. | -这样吗 -对 就这样 |
[15:35] | It was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[15:37] | – Happy Christmas, everyone. – Happy Christmas. | -大家圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[15:39] | Oh, champagne! Lord of the manor, yeah? Nice creases. | 香槟 庄园主 熨得挺好啊 |
[15:43] | – Don’t. – Come on, darling. | -少来 -别这样 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | – Merry Kissmas, everyone. – Christmas! | -祝大家圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[15:47] | Happy Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:49] | Ooh, carols. | 颂歌 |
[15:51] | – I was going to say actually. – Oh, I know right, boring. | -我本来想说的 -我知道 无聊 |
[15:54] | – That’s better. Carols are so mournful, aren’t they? – Yeah. | -这样更好 颂歌太悲哀了 不是吗 -嗯 |
[15:58] | Merry Christmas, everyone. | 大家圣诞快乐 |
[15:59] | – Merry Christmas. – Did you sleep? | -圣诞快乐 -你睡了吗 |
[16:03] | Who needs sleep? It’s Christmas. | 谁需要睡觉 这可是圣诞节啊 |
[16:05] | Oh, it made it till morning. | 一直熬到早上 |
[16:07] | That’s nice, most surprising is that. | 很好 难以置信 |
[16:09] | – Right then. – Presents. | -好吧 -拆礼物 |
[16:12] | Now, what could this be? | 是什么呢 |
[16:13] | I bet it’s socks. | 我打赌是袜子 |
[16:15] | I bet it sucks. | 我打赌很烂 |
[16:18] | Ah, well done, Patrick. | 不错嘛 帕特里克 |
[16:19] | – I love them. – He not love them. He hate them. | -我喜欢 -他才不喜欢 他很讨厌 |
[16:22] | Mike, I’m just going to… You know. | 迈克 我要那什么 |
[16:24] | Oh, sure, go. I got this. | 好的 我可以的 |
[16:26] | Oh, it’s the gifts! The gifts! | 有礼物 有礼物 |
[16:30] | No, no, no, please, wait. | 不 不 不 请等一下 |
[16:33] | – Alison… – Stand aside, Thorne! | -艾莉森 -一边去 索恩 |
[16:34] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[16:36] | It’s all right, I can wait. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[16:38] | Mike. Your big one from us. | 迈克 给你的大礼 |
[16:42] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:43] | Merry Christmas, Kitty. | 圣诞快乐 基蒂 |
[16:46] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[16:47] | – I thought it looked like Button House. – It does. | -我觉得这个很像巴顿庄园 -是的 |
[16:50] | It’s lovely, thank you. | 很可爱 谢谢 |
[16:52] | Now, I know that you can’t touch it, but basically… | 我知道你摸不到 但是 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[16:59] | – It’s Twister. – Yeah. | -是”扭扭乐” -嗯 |
[17:00] | It’s Twister! | 是”扭扭乐” |
[17:01] | Oh, it’s amazing, Alison, thank you. | 太棒了 艾莉森 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Oh, you guys are going to love this. It’s SO funny! | 你们肯定喜欢 可有意思了 |
[17:08] | Now lay it out flat, else you’re going to break your ankles. | 把它放平 否则会扭脚的 |
[17:10] | – Hi, Thomas. – Oh, Alison. | -托马斯 -艾莉森 |
[17:12] | Gah, damnation. | 该死 |
[17:14] | Oh, Aly, look, do you like what we got Mike? | 艾莉森 你看 喜欢我们送迈克的礼物吗 |
[17:17] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[17:19] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[17:21] | I look ridiculous. I hate it. | 我看起来很可笑 我不喜欢 |
[17:23] | Finally, someone tell the truth. | 终于 有人说了实话 |
[17:25] | He look like a dumb animal. | 他看起来像一个愚蠢的动物 |
[17:28] | Well done, Kitty. Now… | 干得好 基蒂 现在 |
[17:30] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[17:32] | left foot green. | 左脚绿色 |
[17:35] | Captain, do you want to join in? | 上尉 一起吗 |
[17:37] | No, no, I couldn’t possibly. | 不 不 我不行 |
[17:39] | – It’s Christmas. – No, no, no, no, no. | -今天是圣诞节 -不行 不行 |
[17:40] | – Oh, come on, Cap! – No, no, | -来嘛 上尉 -不要 |
[17:42] | – All right, I will. Where do we go? – Okay. | -好吧 我玩 怎么玩 -好 |
[17:45] | – Left hand… red. – Right. | -左手红色 -好 |
[17:47] | Coming in. | 来了 |
[17:48] | Look at that, supple as the day I died. | 就像我死的那天一样柔软 |
[17:51] | How about you, Thomas? | 你呢 托马斯 |
[17:52] | I’m occupied, thank you. | 我没空 谢谢 |
[17:54] | No, he doesn’t have the physical discipline for Twist-it. | 不 他的身体素质玩不了”扭扭乐” |
[17:56] | He’s afraid he’ll lose. | 他怕输 |
[17:58] | Balderdash! | 胡说八道 |
[17:59] | – I’d thrash you all at Twist-it then run a mile. – Oh! You will? | -我能赢你们以后 再跑一英里 -是吗 |
[18:03] | Fine, fine, fine. I’ll prove it. | 好吧 我来证明 |
[18:09] | Pass the sprouts, darling. Beef’s nearly done. | 把芽苗菜递给我 亲爱的 牛肉快熟了 |
[18:17] | – Where’s Mum and Dad now? – Kitchen. | -爸妈呢 -厨房 |
[18:19] | Oh, what are they doing? | 他们干嘛呢 |
[18:21] | Let’s try to put you down. | 把你放下吧 |
[18:22] | – Wish me luck, everyone. – Good luck. | -祝我好运 各位 -祝你好运 |
[18:25] | Ah, Alison. Did you see if the decorations were in the attic? | 艾莉森 阁楼有装饰物吗 |
[18:29] | Oh, sorry, I forgot. | 对不起 我忘了 |
[18:33] | Let me just see to that. | 我去看看 |
[18:34] | Right. No, no, that’s fine. | 好的 没关系 |
[18:40] | What’s all this racket, guys? You’re supposed to be having fun. | 这是怎么回事 大家应该玩得很开心啊 |
[18:43] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[18:44] | – Alison! – They’re taking it too seriously, Alison. | -艾莉森 -他们太认真了 艾莉森 |
[18:47] | – They’re not even letting the girls play. – Come off it, Pat. | -他们甚至不让女生玩 -住口 帕特 |
[18:50] | No, you come off it! It’s not bloody on. | 不 你住口 太操蛋了 |
[18:52] | – Pat? – No, I’ve had enough. | -帕特 -不 我受够了 |
[18:54] | – Alison… – I’m going to the shed to drink a Watney’s. | -艾莉森 -我要去小屋喝沃特尼 |
[18:56] | – I’m not. – Twister’s going well then? | -还是算了 -扭扭乐还顺利吗 |
[18:59] | Yes, I’ve got him on the run. | 嗯 他马上就输了 |
[19:00] | – It’s nearly time for the King’s speech. – Alison! | -快到国王演讲的时间了 -艾莉森 |
[19:02] | – I’ve just got to get some decorations. – No! | -我去拿些装饰物 -不 |
[19:05] | – I’ll meet you up there. – Roger that. | -我在上面等你 -收到 |
[19:06] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | Victory this day. | 今天完胜 |
[19:09] | – Alison… – Completely razzled. | -艾莉森 -大获全胜 |
[19:11] | Too late. | 来不及了 |
[19:18] | Oh, you’ve got to be joking. I’d just dropped off. | 你不是吧 我刚睡着 |
[19:22] | This baby just will not sleep. | 这孩子就是不睡呢 |
[19:24] | That’s it. You’re driving us both bloody batty, do you know that? | 你把我们俩都逼疯了 你知道吗 |
[19:27] | – I mean, what a business! – Are you hungry? | -真够烦的 -你饿吗 |
[19:29] | Oh, she doesn’t know what she wants, Angela. | 她不知道自己想要什么 安吉拉 |
[19:31] | She’s a moaning Minnie. That’s what she is. | 她就是个哭哭啼啼的小宝宝 |
[19:33] | “Oh, I done a poo. Oh, I need my nappy changing. | 我拉屎了 我需要换尿布 |
[19:36] | Oh, I can’t do it myself.” Oh, really? | 我自己搞不定 是吗 |
[19:39] | Oh, how very convenient. | 太方便了 |
[19:41] | You know, you’re acting like a complete baby, do you know that? | 你这种表现完全就是宝宝 知道吗 |
[19:44] | I mean, well, you are a baby, but that’s not the point. | 虽然你本来就是宝宝 但这不是重点 |
[19:49] | You’ve stopped crying. | 你不哭了 |
[19:51] | Ok. What was it? Was it the parliament point? | 为什么 是议会式戳指吗 |
[19:56] | No? | 不是 |
[19:58] | Was it the Newsnight thumbs? | 是新闻之夜拇指吗 |
[20:00] | It was? Do you like the Newsnight thumbs, little one? | 是吗 你喜欢新闻之夜拇指吗 小家伙 |
[20:04] | Well, I never. Angela… | 我一直不喜欢 安吉拉 |
[20:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:09] | Let Mummy sleep. | 让妈妈睡吧 |
[20:10] | She needs her rest. | 她需要休息 |
[20:11] | Here’s the thumbs again. | 拇指又来了 |
[20:13] | “Hello, my name’s Thumby.” | 你好 我叫笨手 |
[20:17] | “Hello, my name’s… Er… | 你好 我叫 |
[20:20] | “..Bummy.” | 笨脚 |
[20:21] | It’s the Thumby And Bummy Show. | 这是笨手笨脚节目 |
[20:24] | Let’s tell you a story. | 给你讲个故事 |
[20:26] | The story of the politician who cared too much. | 操心的政客故事 |
[20:34] | Once upon a time, little one, | 从前 小家伙 |
[20:36] | there was a man who wasn’t afraid to speak his mind, | 有一个人不怕说出自己的想法 |
[20:40] | even when the PC brigade came marching in… | 哪怕遇到政治正确的人 |
[20:43] | Oh, I can’t believe I found the decorations. | 我居然找到了装饰物 |
[20:46] | I appreciate this, Alison. | 非常感谢 艾莉森 |
[20:47] | The monarch is our bellwether, | 君主是我们的领头羊 |
[20:48] | the nation’s barometer, if you will. | 国家的晴雨表 可以这么说 |
[20:50] | It is vital we listen to what they have to say at Christmas. | 圣诞节的时候 听他们讲话很重要 |
[20:53] | Hello, what’s… What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[20:55] | I thought you were going to turn on the wireless. | 我以为你要打开广播呢 |
[20:57] | Oh, no, it’s all televised now. | 不 现在都是电视直播了 |
[20:58] | If you had said to me… | 如果你对我说 |
[21:00] | Good Lord! No, no, wait, wait, wait. | 天啊 不 等等 |
[21:03] | No, it’s like I’m in her actual drawing room. | 这弄得好像我在她的客厅一样 |
[21:05] | I thought this was what you wanted. | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[21:06] | Well, yes. But no! I mean, this is unseemly. | 是的 还是算了 这样不合适 |
[21:10] | I can see her posy. | 她的花束我都能看见 |
[21:11] | No, no, no, this is very inappropriate, Alison. | 不不不 这很不合适 艾莉森 |
[21:14] | An officer and a gentleman should not be privy to the colour | 军官和绅士不应该知道 |
[21:17] | and thickness of the Queen’s curtains. | 女王窗帘的颜色和厚度 |
[21:20] | I can’t look. | 我不能看 |
[21:26] | Alison, at last. | 艾莉森 终于啊 |
[21:28] | Is it time? | 是时候了吗 |
[21:29] | Yes. It is time. | 是时候了 |
[21:32] | I just hope it lives up to expectations. | 希望可以不负众望 |
[21:34] | I’m sure it will. | 没问题的 |
[21:42] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[21:45] | Take it down. Take it down! | 把它拿下来 把它拿下来 |
[21:48] | OK, everyone, Christmas dinner is served. | 好了 各位 圣诞晚餐已经准备好了 |
[21:51] | Ah, she’s up. | 她起来了 |
[21:53] | Oh, my God, that’s what sleep feels like. | 天啊 终于知道睡眠的感觉了 |
[21:55] | Are you bringing Nancy down? | 你不把南希带下来吗 |
[21:56] | Well, now she starts to cry if I try and take her OUT of the room. | 现在如果我把她带出房间 她就会哭 |
[21:59] | – Babies nuts. – Who’s for beef? | -婴儿都很奇怪 -谁要牛肉 |
[22:01] | Dad, I’m carving. | 爸 我来切 |
[22:04] | All right, serve yourselves, everyone. | 各位 请自便吧 |
[22:06] | This looks great, Mum. | 看起来很棒啊 妈 |
[22:07] | – Thanks, Mum. – This looks great, thank you. | -谢谢 妈 -看起来不错啊 谢谢 |
[22:11] | These sprouts look good, Mike. | 芽苗菜看起来不错 迈克 |
[22:13] | – Nothing to do with me. – Yeah, that was Mum as well. | -与我无关 -是啊 那也是老妈做的 |
[22:15] | Did you do any of this, Mike? | 这里有你的功劳吗 迈克 |
[22:21] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[22:22] | You know what? I won’t bother ever again. OK? | 行吧 我再也不纠结了 好吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah, film it, film it. OK, film it, yeah. | 行 拍吧 拍吧 拍吧 |
[22:28] | You treat me like a kid, I’ll act like one. | 你们把我当小孩 那我就当小孩吧 |
[22:30] | Why is that…? | 为什么 |
[22:34] | I just wanted to be in charge for once, OK, | 我只是想操心一回 好吗 |
[22:37] | so that you guys can relax. Yeah? | 好让你们放松一下 好吗 |
[22:39] | Oh, good luck, Mike, cos Dad’s in the woods chopping trees down. | 祝你好运 迈克 老爸在树林里砍树呢 |
[22:43] | Your mum’s ironing your tracksuits, | 你妈正在给你熨运动服 |
[22:45] | carving the beef that you brought. | 你还自己切你带的牛肉 |
[22:47] | That’s not a side dish! It’s not a side. | 这不是配菜 这不是配菜 |
[22:49] | Whoa, this year’s a classic. | 今年太经典了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, make the most of it. Yeah, make the most of it, | 嗯 好好拍吧 尽管拍 |
[22:53] | because this is the last time | 因为这是最后一次了 |
[22:55] | I try and do anything for you ever again. | 我再也不会为你们做任何事了 |
[22:57] | OK? Yeah? | 知道吗 |
[22:59] | It’s just that it might not… | 可能不会 |
[23:01] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[23:02] | Great, yeah, I’ll be in my room. | 太好了 我回房间了 |
[23:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[23:06] | that was the Incredible Sulk. | 这就是”无敌炸毛宝” |
[23:08] | – Um, I’ll just get… – It’s ok. | -我还是去 -没事 |
[23:11] | I better go. | 我去吧 |
[23:14] | You two are so awful to him. | 你们俩不能这么对他 |
[23:16] | – What?! – Honestly, he brings it on himself. | -干嘛 -老实说 他自找的 |
[23:21] | I could see absolutely everything. | 我什么都能看到 |
[23:23] | It was an intrusion. I mean, what’s next? | 这是入侵 接下来呢 |
[23:26] | Taking pictures of them on holiday, I should imagine. | 就该拍他们度假的照片了 |
[23:28] | The world’s gone mad. | 世界都疯了 |
[23:29] | Well, at least you got your Christmas wishes. | 至少你的圣诞愿望实现了 |
[23:31] | Yes, I don’t even know why I bothered asking. | 是啊 我都不知道我为什么要问 |
[23:33] | It was never going to be the same. | 曾经的圣诞树回不来了 |
[23:35] | I actually quite liked my present, | 我其实很喜欢我的礼物 |
[23:37] | but I suppose it’s a shame that I can’t really do anything with it. | 但是很遗憾 我摸不到它 |
[23:41] | It’s all holly-tinted spectacles, Kitty. | 这只是圣诞节的错觉 基蒂 |
[23:43] | You think it’s fun but it’s not. | 你觉得很欢乐 但是并非如此 |
[23:45] | The games always ended up with the boys arguing | 游戏总是以男生争吵 |
[23:47] | and me drinking Watney’s in the shed. | 我在小屋喝沃特尼而告终 |
[23:50] | Oh, let’s face it, family Christmases suck eggs. | 面对现实吧 家庭圣诞节太操蛋了 |
[23:54] | It’s supposed to suck eggs, Pat. | 本来就很操蛋 帕特 |
[23:59] | I had a daughter, you know. | 我有过一个女儿 |
[24:01] | She was only four years old when I died, | 我死的时候她才四岁 |
[24:04] | yet I managed to miss every single Christmas with her. | 但是我一个圣诞节都没有陪过她 |
[24:08] | I missed them all. | 一次都没有 |
[24:10] | Missed the crying, the screaming, the sleepless nights. | 我错过了她哭泣 尖叫 失眠的夜晚 |
[24:14] | I thought I was so clever avoiding all that, | 我以为我很聪明 躲过了一劫 |
[24:16] | but now I realise… | 但现在我意识到 |
[24:18] | ..it’s all part of it. | 这都是圣诞节的一部分 |
[24:20] | Your family are supposed to drive you bonkers at Christmas. | 家人本来就会在圣诞节让你抓狂 |
[24:23] | The tree’s never straight. | 圣诞树就没有直的 |
[24:24] | The parlour games are never as hilarious as they were last year. | 客厅里玩的游戏肯定没有去年那么热闹 |
[24:27] | Someone always gives you a duff present. | 总会有人送你垃圾礼物 |
[24:29] | You always end up kissing the wrong person under the mistletoe. | 你总是会在槲寄生下吻错人 |
[24:32] | Been there a few times, I can tell you. | 我敢这么说 是因为我经历过几次 |
[24:34] | But that’s the point. | 但这才是重点 |
[24:36] | Christmas isn’t supposed to be perfect. | 圣诞节就不应该完美 |
[24:39] | That’s what makes the whole thing so bloody Christmassy, isn’t it? | 这才叫圣诞气氛嘛 不是吗 |
[24:44] | So let’s not get too down on the old family Christmas just yet, eh? | 所以我们不必太在意这个古老的家庭圣诞节 好吗 |
[24:50] | Maybe we should just feel grateful that we’re having one at all. | 只要能过圣诞节 我们就应该庆幸了 |
[24:56] | I never even knew what I was missing. | 我当时都不知道自己错过了什么 |
[25:01] | Family, family, family. | 家庭 家庭 家庭 |
[25:07] | Hello, my baby. | 你好呀 小宝贝 |
[25:10] | You’ve been so good. | 真乖呀 |
[25:12] | Thank you, my darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[25:14] | You’re welcome, my darling. She’s done a poo, I think. | 不客气 亲爱的 她好像便便了 |
[25:16] | And she’ll be needing her nyilkies round about now. | 她现在需要嘬咪咪了 |
[25:19] | No, thank you, Mary. | 不用了 谢谢 玛丽 |
[25:37] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[25:39] | Can I let you into a little secret, son? | 我能告诉你一个小秘密吗 儿子 |
[25:48] | The reason why old mums and dads like us want to do everything | 为什么上了岁数的爸妈 什么活都想干 |
[25:53] | is because we like it. | 因为我们很享受 |
[25:56] | And maybe it’s a bit because, I don’t know… | 也许还是因为 我也说不好 |
[26:01] | ..we’re scared. | 我们很害怕 |
[26:05] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[26:07] | For the day we can’t do it any more. | 害怕老了以后 干不动了 |
[26:14] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:16] | There is one thing you can do for me. | 有件事你可以帮我 |
[26:26] | *In the bleak midwinter* | *在寒冷的仲冬* |
[26:31] | *Frosty wind made moan* | *寒风呻吟* |
[26:37] | *Earth stood hard as iron* | *大地坚硬如铁* |
[26:42] | *Water like a stone* | *滴水成冰* |
[26:48] | *Snow had fallen Snow on snow* | *雪一层一层地覆盖* |
[26:53] | *Snow on snow* | *雪上加霜* |
[26:59] | *In the bleak midwinter* | *在寒冷的仲冬* |
[27:04] | *Long ago* | *很久以前* |
[27:10] | *In the bleak midwinter* | *在寒冷的仲冬* |
[27:15] | *Long ago.* | *很久以前* |
[27:25] | She really loves carols. | 她真的很喜欢圣诞颂歌 |
[27:43] | I’m not sure about this, Pat. | 要不要搜呢 帕特 |
[27:45] | What if my daughter was so traumatised by my death | 万一我的女儿因为我的死 受刺激了 |
[27:47] | she became something dreadful like a drug addict | 变成了可怕的瘾君子 |
[27:50] | or an alternative comedian? | 或者另类喜剧演员呢 |
[27:53] | It’s better to know, mate. | 最好还是搜一下吧 伙计 |
[27:55] | – Trust me. – Ok. | -相信我 -好吧 |
[28:07] | Oh, she became an MP! | 她成了议员 |
[28:08] | Pat, look. | 帕特 快看 |
[28:10] | She followed in her old man’s footsteps. | 她追随了老爸的脚步 |
[28:12] | Ho-ho, and she looks like she means business. | 看起来她是认真的 |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:16] | What’s the Green Party? | 绿党是什么 |
[28:21] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[28:23] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人嘛 |
[28:32] | Oh, I didn’t know it did that! | 还可以这样呀 |
[28:37] | Christmas, eh? | 圣诞节 |
[28:40] | Suppose it might catch on. | 说不定真的会流行呢 |