时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Now, the hare hops around the tree. Now, the hare hops around the tree. | 现在,野兔在树上跳来跳去 现在,野兔在树上跳来跳去 |
[00:08] | And then she’s startled! She jumps into the hole. | 然后她被吓了一跳! 她跳进了洞里 |
[00:10] | And then she jumps into the hole. | 然后她跳进洞里 |
[00:12] | Put smoke in hole, wait with spear. | 把烟放在洞里,用长矛等待 |
[00:14] | Put smoke in the… No. What? | 把烟放进… 不,什么? |
[00:15] | Sorry. No, that’s not… No. | 对不起 不,这不是… 不对 |
[00:17] | Oh, I’m just going to do a school knot. Not a proper knot, mate. | 哦,我只是要做一个学校的结 不是一个合适的结,伙计 |
[00:20] | Are you stressed? | 你有压力吗? |
[00:21] | Don’t be stressed. | 别有压力 |
[00:22] | You can always go back to the gooseberry farm. | 你可以随时回到鹅莓园 |
[00:24] | Well, you weren’t there when I left. Hm. | 嗯,我离开时你不在那里 哼 |
[00:26] | Just think of the gate house. | 只要想到门房 |
[00:27] | I’m very proud of you. Mm. OK? | 我为你感到非常骄傲 嗯 好吗? |
[00:29] | Aw! I remember my first day at the bank. Terrible tummy ache. | 噢!我记得我在银行工作的第一天 糟糕的肚子疼 |
[00:33] | Yes, my first day as CO, | 是的,我作为首席执行官的第一天 |
[00:35] | I must admit I had some butterflies. | 我必须承认我有一些蝴蝶效应 |
[00:36] | First time hunt mammoth, me be bricking it. | 第一次猎杀猛犸象,我就被耍了 |
[00:41] | What about you, Julian? Me? | 你呢,朱利安? 我呢? |
[00:43] | Well, can’t say I’ve ever suffered from first day nerves. | 嗯,不能说我曾经遭受过第一天的紧张 |
[00:46] | It’s a bit short. Oh. That’s how I used to do in school. | 它有点短 哦 我以前在学校也是这样的 |
[00:49] | Ooh, yes. what about school? What, Harrow? | 哦,是的 学校怎么样?什么,哈罗? |
[00:51] | Nah! It was like a second home. | 不!那就像第二个家 |
[00:54] | Well, third home. We had a second home. | 嗯,第三个家 我们有一个第二个家 |
[00:56] | Fourth if you count the one in Provence. | 如果算上在普罗旺斯的那个,就是第四个 |
[00:58] | University and so on? Er, same boys, really. | 大学之类的?呃,同样的男孩,真的 |
[01:01] | Surely the first day in parliament must have been… | 当然,在议会的第一天一定是… … |
[01:03] | Again – same boys, really. | 又是–同样的男孩,真的 |
[01:05] | So you’re saying you’ve never been in a situation | 那么你是说你从来没有遇到过这样的情况 |
[01:07] | where you felt out of your depth? | 感到不适应的情况? |
[01:09] | Nah. Not that I can recall. | 没有 我想不起来了 |
[01:11] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[01:12] | WOMAN SOBBING, ECHOING: Oh, God, no! | 女人的抽泣声,回声 哦,上帝,不! |
[01:14] | SIRENS WAIL 999, what’s your emergency? | 999,你有什么紧急情况? |
[01:16] | We think he’s had a heart attack. No, he isn’t breathing. | 我们认为他有一个心脏发作 不,他没有呼吸了 |
[01:19] | Patient is unresponsive. | 病人没有反应 |
[01:20] | Clear! | 清楚了! |
[01:21] | DEFIBRILLATOR WHIRRING | 除颤器呼呼作响 |
[01:23] | Terminating CPR. | 终止心肺复苏 |
[01:24] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:27] | Lindsay? | 林赛? |
[01:28] | Lindsay! | 林赛! |
[01:32] | What the hell is going on?! | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[01:34] | They can’t hear you. | 他们听不到你的声音 |
[01:35] | Oh! What? | 哦,什么? |
[01:37] | Uh! | 呃! |
[01:39] | Oh, no… | 哦,不… |
[01:40] | Oh… | 哦… |
[01:42] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的 |
[01:44] | Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 哈-哈-哈-哈-哈! |
[01:45] | New guy! | 新来的家伙! |
[02:07] | Alison, if I may, since Michael is at work today, | 艾莉森,如果我可以的话,因为迈克尔今天在工作, |
[02:10] | I wondered if you might like to accompany me | 我想知道你是否愿意陪我 |
[02:13] | for a turn about the grounds? | 在院子里转一圈? |
[02:14] | Actually, I can’t because… | 事实上,我不能这样做,因为…… |
[02:16] | Alison is spending the day with me today, Thomas. | 艾莉森今天要和我一起度过一天,托马斯 |
[02:18] | Dancing. She promised. I did, actually. | 跳舞 她答应了 事实上,我也答应了 |
[02:21] | I said we could make up a dance routine | 我说我们可以编一个舞蹈程序 |
[02:23] | like I did with my friends at school. Mad. | 就像我和学校里的朋友们一样 疯了 |
[02:25] | Well, I can help you devise your piece, | 好吧,我可以帮助你设计你的作品 |
[02:27] | provide an outside eye, constructive criticism… | 提供一个外部视角,建设性的批评… … |
[02:30] | Thomas, I don’t want you to… It’s no trouble at all. | 托马斯,我不希望你… 这一点也不麻烦 |
[02:31] | No, I don’t think… Shush now. Nay, nay, nay. | 不,我不认为… 嘘,现在 不,不,不,不 |
[02:34] | Ugh! OK. OK. | 呃! 好的 好的 |
[02:37] | Knock ’em dead. Isn’t he leaving? | 敲死他们 他不是要走吗? |
[02:40] | No, he’s working from home, online. | 不,他在家里工作,在网上 |
[02:42] | Mm! Working from home? Fascinating. | 嗯! 在家工作?很有吸引力 |
[02:45] | You’re going to be great. OK? | 你将会很出色 好吗? |
[02:46] | Hello! I invented that look. | 你好!我发明了这个表情 |
[02:49] | Come on, Alison! | 来吧,艾莉森! |
[02:50] | OK. Let’s start straight away. | 好的 我们直接开始吧 |
[02:51] | Alison! I was thinking that we could grow from a seed… Alison! | 艾莉森! 我在想,我们可以从一粒种子开始生长… 艾莉森! |
[02:54] | ..into a flower… Alison! | …变成一朵花… 艾莉森! |
[02:56] | Ugh! There’s womens on television talking about all sorts, | 唉! 电视上有女人在谈论各种各样的事情, |
[03:00] | giving their ‘pinions freely. | 自由地提供她们的 “针” |
[03:01] | Loose Women, Mary. Awful programme. Yes, yes! Loose Womens. | 松散的女人,玛丽 糟糕的节目 是的,是的!松散的女人 |
[03:06] | Me like Christine Lampard. | 我喜欢Christine Lampard |
[03:08] | Oh, I do fear for them, Alison. VEHICLE OUTSIDE | 哦,我真为他们担心,艾莉森 外面的车辆 |
[03:10] | If the menfolk catch them so wantonly expressing theirselves, | 如果男同胞们发现她们如此肆意地表达自己 |
[03:14] | the loud one… Coleen Nolan. | 大声的那个人…… 科琳-诺兰 |
[03:16] | Well, she will be ducked for sure. Mm. | 嗯,她肯定会被躲开的 嗯 |
[03:19] | KNOCK AT DOOR Ooh! It’s probably just a parcel. | 敲门声 哦!这可能只是一个包裹 |
[03:21] | I’ll be one sec, OK? | 我马上就来,好吗? |
[03:22] | KITTY: Ugh! Ugh! | |
[03:23] | You want play chess? | 你想玩象棋吗? |
[03:26] | Er… | 呃… |
[03:28] | Not today, Robin. | 今天不行,罗宾 |
[03:31] | Then I will play with myself. | 那我就和我自己玩吧 |
[03:36] | Hi. Hello. | 嗨,你好 |
[03:41] | Can I help you…? | 我能帮你吗… ? |
[03:44] | Er, yeah. | 呃,是的 |
[03:45] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[03:46] | Um, sorry, you’re Alison, aren’t you? Yes. | 嗯,对不起,你是艾莉森,对吗? 是的 |
[03:50] | OK, well, my name’s Lucy and, er… | 好吧,我叫露西,呃… … |
[03:53] | Well, it’s…probably going to come as a shock. | 嗯,这… … 可能会让你感到震惊 |
[03:56] | Oh, God. Erm… | 哦,天哪 呃… |
[04:00] | I’m just going to say it. I think I’m your half sister. | 我就直说了吧 我想我是你同父异母的妹妹 |
[04:05] | Hi, everyone. Hello. Hi. | 嗨,大家好 你好 嗨 |
[04:09] | Looking very smart, Mike. Loving the tie. | 看起来非常聪明,迈克 很喜欢这条领带 |
[04:12] | I won’t take too much of your time before you get cracking. | 在你开始工作之前,我不会占用你太多时间 |
[04:15] | All the stuff we went through in the induction meeting – | 我们在入职会议上经历的所有事情 — |
[04:17] | there are no quotas. | 没有定额 |
[04:18] | We are not a factory, you are not machines, OK? | 我们不是工厂,你们也不是机器,好吗? |
[04:21] | Having said that, keep the numbers up, stick to the script | 说完这句话,保持数字,坚持按剧本行事 |
[04:24] | and don’t ask open questions. Got it. | 不要问开放性问题 明白了吧 |
[04:26] | Your job is to sign them up, not to hear their life stories. | 你的工作是给他们报名,而不是听他们的生活故事 |
[04:28] | Excellent briefing. She’s right, Michael. | 很好的简报 她是对的,迈克尔 |
[04:30] | Quick in and out, like special forces. Carry on. | 快进快出,像特种部队一样 继续吧 |
[04:33] | I’ll sometimes listen in and you can talk to me in the chat window. | 我有时会监听,你可以在聊天窗口和我说话 |
[04:39] | But please keep it to business. | 但请保持公事公办 |
[04:41] | Ah. | 啊 |
[04:42] | Is that a tongue sticking out? | 那是伸出来的舌头吗? |
[04:44] | No, no, no. Does anybody have any last questions? | 不,不,不 有人有什么最后的问题吗? |
[04:48] | It was just a summer thing, I guess. | 这只是一个夏天的事情,我猜 |
[04:50] | I don’t think it lasted long. | 我不认为它持续了很久 |
[04:52] | I don’t like her. Just a holiday thing. Her eyes are too far apart. | 我不喜欢她 只是一个假期的事情 她的眼睛离得太远 |
[04:55] | And she smells and she hit me. | 而且她的气味和她打我 |
[04:57] | She can’t! Well, she wanted to. She’s a baddie. | 她不能! 好吧,她想这么做 她是个坏蛋 |
[05:01] | Then Mum found out she was pregnant | 然后妈妈发现她怀孕了 |
[05:02] | and she didn’t have an address for him, | 而且她没有地址给他 |
[05:04] | so just got on with it, I suppose. | 所以,我想,就这样继续下去了 |
[05:06] | Do you take sugar? One, please. | 你吃糖吗? 一个,谢谢 |
[05:09] | Same as me. | 和我一样 |
[05:10] | THOMAS: Gosh! | THOMAS: 天哪! |
[05:11] | So alike. Huh! | 太像了 哼! |
[05:13] | But, yeah, she tried the phone book and stuff… You all right, Thomas? | 但是,是的,她试过电话簿之类的东西… 你没事吧,托马斯? |
[05:16] | If they’d had Facebook, it would have been different. Huh? | 如果他们有Facebook,情况就不一样了 嗯? |
[05:18] | Tea, one sugar. Well, that’s what she said, | 茶,一杯糖 嗯,她是这么说的 |
[05:20] | but maybe she didn’t want to find him. Who knows? | 但也许她并不想找到他 谁知道呢? |
[05:22] | It was only when I was 16 that my mum told me all this. | 直到我16岁时,我妈妈才告诉我这一切 |
[05:25] | I mean, chinny reckon! | 我是说,Chinny估计! |
[05:26] | She sat me down and she said… You know, I had this myself. | 她让我坐下来,她说… 你知道,我自己也有这种情况 |
[05:29] | They show up out of the blue with some story about | 他们突然出现,说了一些关于 |
[05:31] | how you slept with their mother at the party conference in ’74 | 你是如何在74年的党代会上和他们的母亲上床的 |
[05:34] | and how you should pay off their student debt. | 以及你应该如何偿还他们的学生债务 |
[05:37] | Did that really happen? Well, yeah, once or twice. | 这真的发生过吗?嗯,是的,一次或两次 |
[05:39] | And then I’m watching a documentary on TV | 然后我在电视上看一个纪录片 |
[05:43] | and you come on and they show a photo of you with your parents | 你上场了,他们展示了一张你和你父母的照片 |
[05:46] | and it’s him. Oh! Gracious. | 而且是他 哦,太好了 |
[05:48] | I… I just couldn’t believe it. | I… 我只是无法相信 |
[05:50] | All these years, all I’ve ever had was his name… | 这么多年来,我只知道他的名字… … |
[05:53] | I mean, where’s the evidence?! | 我是说,证据在哪里? |
[05:55] | ..and this photo. | …和这张照片 |
[05:56] | Oh, right. That’s him, to be fair. Yeah. Same bloke. | 哦,对了 公平地说,那就是他 是的 同一个家伙 |
[05:59] | Is this when he was living in Cornwall? Yeah. | 这是他住在康沃尔的时候吗? 是的 |
[06:03] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. I know it must be a bit of a bombshell. | 哦,我的上帝 我很抱歉 我知道这一定是个爆炸性的消息 |
[06:06] | KITTY: We’re meant to be having fun today, | 我们今天是来找乐子的 |
[06:08] | not listening to boring stories. | 而不是听无聊的故事 |
[06:11] | Ugh… No, erm… Alison! No, no, it is. | 呃… 不,呃… 艾莉森!不,不,它是 |
[06:14] | Hurry it up! | 快点吧! |
[06:16] | Um, I could do your dance with you, Kitty, if you like. | 嗯,我可以和你一起跳,Kitty,如果你愿意的话 |
[06:19] | It’s meant to be with Alison. Just until she’s ready to take over. | 这是要和艾莉森一起跳的 只是直到她准备好接手 |
[06:22] | Fine! But we still need the music on. | 好吧,但我们还是需要放音乐 |
[06:25] | She’s got a point, Alison. Erm… | 她说得很有道理,艾莉森 呃… |
[06:27] | Do you…? Do you want to see my photos? | 你… … ?你想看看我的照片吗? |
[06:30] | Oh, my God, I’d love to. | 哦,我的上帝,我很想看 |
[06:33] | Follow me. Great. | 跟着我 很好 |
[06:34] | Oh! Whoa! That was close. | 哦,哇!好险啊 |
[06:39] | HEATHER BUTTON: No, the fundraiser’s over. | 不,募捐活动已经结束了 |
[06:41] | He took his body away in an ambulance. | 他用救护车运走了他的尸体 |
[06:44] | Of course everyone’s gone home. Heather! | 当然大家都回家了 希瑟! |
[06:46] | Heather! I just hope to God the press don’t get hold of it. | 希瑟! 我只是希望上帝不要让媒体掌握它 |
[06:48] | Something very strange is happening to me. | 我身上发生了一些非常奇怪的事情 |
[06:49] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[06:50] | Oh, ha-ha-ha! Don’t worry. | 哦,哈-哈-哈! 别担心 |
[06:54] | You gets used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[06:55] | You don’t! | 你不会的! |
[07:06] | NEWS THEME | 新闻主题 |
[07:09] | Where be the women? | 女人在哪里? |
[07:10] | REPORTER: Several arrests have been made in Watford today. | 今天在沃特福德逮捕了几个人 |
[07:12] | They have been cleared out. The suspects have been remanded | 他们已经被清理出去了 嫌疑人已被还押 |
[07:15] | in custody and will face trial next month. If found guilty… Trial. | 拘留,并将在下个月面临审判 如果被判有罪… 审判 |
[07:19] | A tr… Oh, dear! | 一个… 哦,亲爱的! |
[07:21] | Oh, dear, oh, dear! | 哦,亲爱的,哦,亲爱的! |
[07:23] | ..both conmen in their late 30s. Oh, no, a trial! A trial! | …都是30多岁的骗子 哦,不,一个审判!审判! |
[07:26] | LINE RINGS | 电话铃响了 |
[07:28] | Here we go. | 我们来了 |
[07:29] | Remember your training. Stick to the script. You’ll be fine. | 记住你的训练 按剧本行事 你会没事的 |
[07:32] | Hello. Hi there. My name’s Mike. | 你好 你们好 我的名字是迈克 |
[07:35] | I’m calling on behalf of Spirited Life Insurance. Good. | 我代表思必驰人寿保险公司打电话 好的 |
[07:37] | LINE GOES DEAD Hello? | 线路断了 喂? |
[07:39] | What? Oh. | 什么?哦 |
[07:41] | Better luck next time. Chin up. Here we go. Stand by. | 下次运气会更好 抬起下巴 我们来了 待命 |
[07:45] | Hello? You’re connected. That’s a go for Michael. | 喂? 你已经接通了 这是一个去为迈克尔 |
[07:47] | Hi there. My name’s Mike. | 嗨,你好 我的名字是迈克 |
[07:48] | I’m calling on behalf of Spirited Life Insurance. Very good. | 我代表斯比瑞特人寿保险公司打电话 很好 |
[07:50] | Oh, I see. Hello. | 哦,我明白了 你好 |
[07:52] | Hi. How are you today? | 嗨,你今天好吗? |
[07:53] | Open question! | 开放性问题! |
[07:54] | Oh, I’m fine. | 哦,我很好 |
[07:56] | Bit of a bad back, but I can’t complain at my age. | 背部有点不舒服,但我这个年纪不能抱怨 |
[07:58] | Come on. Oh, that doesn’t sound very nice. | 来吧 哦,这听起来不怎么好 |
[08:00] | Oh, it’s agony, Mike. I’ve got painkillers, | 哦,太痛苦了,迈克 我有止痛药 |
[08:03] | but I don’t like to take them. No? | 但我不喜欢吃它们 不吃? |
[08:05] | Just stick to the script, man! | 就按剧本来吧,伙计! |
[08:07] | Oh, give him a break. It’s his first day. | 哦,让他休息一下 这是他第一天上班 |
[08:09] | It’s hardly breaking the Enigma code, is it? | 这很难破解英格玛密码,不是吗? |
[08:11] | Like you could do better. | 好像你能做得更好 |
[08:12] | Well, I really rather think I could actually, Humphrey. | 嗯,我真的觉得我可以,汉弗莱 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I think I’d be employee of the month. | 是的,我想我会成为本月的最佳员工 |
[08:17] | Oh, all right, then. Prove it. | 哦,好吧,那么 證明一下吧 |
[08:18] | I’ll be the customer. What? No, come on. Go on. | 我将成为顾客 什么?不,来吧 去吧 |
[08:20] | Ring-ring! Ring-ring! Oh, all right. | 铃铃铃!铃铃铃! 哦,好的 |
[08:23] | Hello, Mr Cheese speaking. | 你好,我是奶酪先生 |
[08:25] | Right, right. Hello. | 对,对 你好 |
[08:27] | I… Mr Cheese? That’s a ridiculous name. | I… 奶酪先生?这是个可笑的名字 |
[08:29] | How dare you insult my name? Who is this? | 你怎么敢侮辱我的名字?你是谁? |
[08:31] | No, no, I wasn’t doing the thing just then. | 不,不,我刚才不是在做那件事 |
[08:33] | Wasn’t doing what thing? Come on, I’m a very busy man. | 没做什么事?来吧,我是个大忙人 |
[08:35] | I’ve got chickens to feed. | 我有鸡要喂 |
[08:36] | CLEARS THROAT Hello. Yes? | 清嗓子 你好 什么事? |
[08:38] | I’m calling on behalf of Spirited Life Insurance. | 我代表斯比瑞特人寿保险公司打电话 |
[08:41] | Hello. And I was… | 你好 我是… |
[08:42] | I was rather wondering whether… Sorry, it’s a very bad line. | 我很想知道是否… 对不起,这是一个非常糟糕的线 |
[08:45] | I can hardly hear you. | 我几乎听不到你的声音 |
[08:46] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? 喂? |
[08:48] | Hello? Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? 喂? |
[08:50] | Hello. Hello? Hello? | 你好 你好? 你好? |
[08:52] | Hello! Hello. Yes, I’m calling… Hello? | 喂,你好 是的,我在打电话… 喂? |
[08:54] | This is Graham Cheese. | 我是Graham Cheese |
[08:55] | I’m afraid I can’t get to the phone at the moment, | 恐怕我现在不能接电话 |
[08:57] | but if you leave a message, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 但如果你留言,我会尽快给你答复 |
[09:00] | Hello? Beep! | 喂? 哔哔声! |
[09:02] | Hello, yes, it’s the Captain calling from Spirited Life Insurance. | 你好,是的,我是斯比瑞特人寿保险公司的船长 |
[09:05] | I was calling… Sorry. | 我正在打电话… 对不起 |
[09:07] | KITTY: Come on. We haven’t got time for this. | 来吧 我们没有时间了 |
[09:10] | The photos are just in my bedside cabinet. | 这些照片就在我的床头柜里 |
[09:12] | Oh, my goodness, this place is huge! | 哦,我的天哪,这个地方是巨大的! |
[09:15] | Erm, I think I’m just going to put some music on. OK. | 呃,我想我只是要把一些音乐 好的 |
[09:18] | Not that one. Not that one. | 不是那首 不是那首 |
[09:21] | That one. OK. | 那一个 好的 |
[09:22] | MUSIC: Saturday Night by Whigfield | 音乐:Whigfield的《星期六晚上》 |
[09:24] | Haven’t heard this in a while. | 有一阵子没听到这个了 |
[09:26] | Anyway, it’s this way. | 总之,是这样的 |
[09:30] | THOMAS: It’s strange. I really do feel as though we’ve met before. | 这很奇怪 我真的觉得我们好像以前见过 |
[09:32] | Right, come on, Pat! We’re seeds. | 对了,来吧,帕特!我们是种子 |
[09:35] | OK. All right. Seeds, is it? | 好吧 好的 种子,是吗? |
[09:37] | Grow… Grow… | 成长… 生长… … |
[09:39] | And leaves… | 还有叶子… |
[09:40] | BEEPING Hello? | 哔哔声 喂? |
[09:43] | OK. | 好的 |
[09:45] | Right! | 好的! |
[09:47] | Mr Cheese, to recap your assets, you have your house, | 奶酪先生,来回顾一下你的资产,你有你的房子 |
[09:51] | the circus in Bavaria, | 巴伐利亚的马戏团 |
[09:53] | and you have 12 sons. | 还有你的12个儿子 |
[09:55] | 13. What? | 13. 什么? |
[09:56] | She’s just another one. Little boy. | 她只是另一个人 小男孩 |
[09:58] | We’re going to call him Cheddar. No, I’m sorry. | 我们要叫他Cheddar 不,我很抱歉 |
[10:00] | This is all getting very silly. | 这一切都变得非常愚蠢 |
[10:01] | I’m not playing any more. Well, don’t be like… Big family. | 我不想再玩了 好吧,不要像… 大家庭 |
[10:04] | May I ask what thought you’ve given to their inheritance? | 我可以问你对他们的继承权有什么想法吗? |
[10:06] | BOTH: Open question, Michael! | 开放性问题,迈克尔! |
[10:08] | CALLER: It wouldn’t be straightforward for me. | 对我来说,这不是一个简单的问题 |
[10:09] | You see, I have a rather complicated family history. | 你看,我有一个相当复杂的家庭历史 |
[10:12] | Oh, this is going to take a while. | 哦,这要花点时间 |
[10:13] | I see. And have you considered making a will? | 我明白了 那你有没有考虑过立遗嘱? |
[10:15] | I’d have to start at the beginning. | 我必须从头开始 |
[10:17] | Well, we at Spirited… I was a foundling, you see? | 好吧,我们在Spirited… 我是个弃儿,你明白吗? |
[10:20] | Left in a telephone box in Dublin. | 被遗弃在都柏林的一个电话箱里 |
[10:23] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:24] | So it wasn’t until years later | 所以直到多年以后 |
[10:26] | that I really knew anything about my family. Blimey! | 我才真正了解我的家庭 天哪 |
[10:35] | So what was he like? | 那么他是什么样的人? |
[10:37] | Well, I wish I could tell you, | 嗯,我希望我能告诉你 |
[10:39] | but he passed away when I was five. Oh, of course. Sorry. | 但他在我五岁的时候就去世了 哦,当然了 对不起 |
[10:43] | No, erm… Well, my mum always said | 不,呃… 嗯,我妈妈总是说 |
[10:46] | that he was the love of her life. | 他是她生命中的最爱 |
[10:49] | He was funny and kind. | 他很幽默,很善良 |
[10:53] | He was a good cook. | 他是个好厨师 |
[10:55] | And, erm… What else? | 还有,呃… 还有什么? |
[10:58] | He…. He…. | |
[11:00] | Oh, he was a terrible dancer. | 哦,他是个糟糕的舞者 |
[11:04] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[11:06] | Yeah, sorry, it’s just… | 是的,对不起,这只是… |
[11:08] | It’s just a lot to take in. | 只是有很多东西要接受 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:13] | It is. | 是的 |
[11:17] | PAT, ECHONING: Steady, steady… | 稳住,稳住… |
[11:20] | It is a lot to take in. | 这有很多东西要接受 |
[11:22] | It certainly was for me. | 对我来说确实如此 |
[11:23] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 根本就没有鬼魂这回事 |
[11:25] | I’m having a bad dream. | 我做了个恶梦 |
[11:27] | Yeah. I’m having a bad dream. | 是的,我做了个恶梦 |
[11:29] | I can assure you this is only too real. | 我可以向你保证这只是太真实了 |
[11:31] | You never know. You might be lucky and get sucked off. | 你永远不知道 你可能很幸运,被吸走了 |
[11:34] | Eh? | 嗯? |
[11:35] | I mean, you can’t be real. | 我是说,你们不可能是真的 |
[11:37] | You’re all stereotypical ghosts, aren’t you? | 你们都是刻板印象中的鬼,不是吗? |
[11:39] | You’ve got the old grey lady. | 你有一个老灰女人 |
[11:41] | Look at you and your joke shop arrow. Bloody cheek! | 看看你和你的笑话店箭头 血淋淋的脸颊! |
[11:45] | Oh, and here comes the headless one. | 哦,还有那个无头的来了 |
[11:47] | Yeah. Bravo! Very original. | 是的 好样的!很有创意 |
[11:50] | Well, I’m sorry I’m such a cliche. | 好吧,我很抱歉我是这样一个老套的人 |
[11:52] | Argh! | 啊! |
[11:54] | Wargh! | 嗷! |
[11:56] | All right, that’s it. | 好了,就这样吧 |
[11:57] | I’ve had enough of this. | 我已经受够了这个 |
[11:59] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这里了 |
[12:01] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[12:03] | He could have walked through those tables. Rookie error. | 他本可以穿过那些桌子的 新手的错误 |
[12:11] | Wait for it. | 等着看吧 |
[12:13] | And… | 还有… |
[12:15] | Ha-ha-ha-ha! We’ve all done it. | 哈-哈-哈-哈! 我们都做过了 |
[12:20] | ROBIN LAUGHING Classic! ROBIN LAUGHING Classic! | |
[12:25] | Three. Come on. Let’s go. | 三 来吧 我们走吧 |
[12:28] | Argh! Poor bugger. | 啊! 可怜的家伙 |
[12:29] | Four! | 四! |
[12:33] | Ah! | 啊! |
[12:36] | Hurgh! | 哼! |
[12:37] | 21. 21. | |
[12:42] | Uh… | 呃… |
[12:44] | Argh! Argh! | |
[12:47] | 42. 42. | |
[12:52] | Oh, eugh… | 哦,呃… |
[12:56] | 67 and a half. | 67和一个半 |
[13:02] | Gah! Gah! | |
[13:04] | Argh, why…? | 啊,为什么… ? |
[13:06] | Two fat ladies, 88. | 两个胖女人,88 |
[13:16] | No! Yes, it doesn’t make sense, does it? | 不!是的,这没有意义,不是吗? |
[13:24] | See you later, losers! | 再见了,失败者! |
[13:26] | Argh… | 啊… |
[13:27] | 100! 100! | |
[13:34] | Oh, what is wrong with me? | 哦,我是怎么了? |
[13:37] | Why does my heart pound? Why do I ache so? | 为什么我的心怦怦直跳?为什么我如此疼痛? |
[13:42] | Mary, what is your opinion? | 玛丽,你有什么看法? |
[13:46] | My… My ‘pinion? | 我的… 我的 “小齿轮”? |
[13:47] | Yes. As a woman. A Loose Woman? | 是的 作为一个女人 一个松散的女人? |
[13:50] | If you like. | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[13:52] | So, what ails me? | 那么,我有什么毛病? |
[13:54] | Be there something new on thy plate? | 你的盘子里有什么新东西吗? |
[13:58] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[14:00] | When I was three and twenty, my mother did grow fennel. | 在我三岁二十岁的时候,我母亲种过茴香 |
[14:03] | Oh, how I loved it so! | 哦,我是多么喜欢它啊! |
[14:05] | I ate noth but fennel for weeks, sparing the onions. | 我连续几个星期只吃茴香,连洋葱都不吃 |
[14:09] | But all the while, I did have a terrible time on the stool, | 但一直以来,我的大便都很糟糕 |
[14:12] | but did not know why. | 但不知道为什么 |
[14:14] | ‘Twas the fennel, of course. | 当然是茴香的缘故 |
[14:17] | Well, it isn’t fennel. | 好吧,这不是茴香的问题 |
[14:19] | I can’t eat anything. | 我什么都不能吃 |
[14:21] | Unless… | 除非… |
[14:24] | ..Lucy is my fennel. | …露西是我的茴香 |
[14:28] | My God, you’re right! I’m hopelessly in love with fennel. | 我的上帝,你是对的!我无可救药地爱上了茴香 |
[14:32] | I must tell onions… Alison. | 我必须告诉洋葱… 艾莉森 |
[14:37] | And we fly to the left and we fly to the right | 我们飞向左边,我们飞向右边 |
[14:41] | and rainbow and down. | 和彩虹和向下 |
[14:44] | Whoo! Right, I’m off to see what Alison’s up to with that girl. | Whoo! 对了,我去看看艾莉森和那个女孩在搞什么 |
[14:49] | Well, hang on, we’ve only just started. | 好吧,等一下,我们才刚刚开始 |
[14:51] | I could teach you a few moves, if you like. | 如果你愿意,我可以教你几个动作 |
[14:53] | I was a regional dance finalist, you know. | 我是地区舞蹈决赛的选手,你知道 |
[14:55] | Erm… | 呃… |
[14:58] | Oh… | 哦… … |
[14:59] | How about this, eh? Mashed potato. | 这个怎么样,嗯?土豆泥 |
[15:03] | Easy. That’s it. | 放松 就这样吧 |
[15:05] | Now we’re cooking spuds, eh? | 现在我们在做土豆泥,嗯? |
[15:07] | OK, let’s try this one. | 好吧,让我们试试这个 |
[15:09] | Oh! | 哦!这就对了 |
[15:10] | That’s right, don’t forget to transfer your weight. | 对了,别忘了转移你的体重 |
[15:13] | I’ve got loads of moves. | 我有很多动作 |
[15:15] | Dice it and dice it, dice it, dice it… | 把它切成片,把它切成片,把它切成片… … |
[15:22] | Car wash. | 洗车 |
[15:23] | Right… Ooh! Oh! | 对了… 哦!哦! |
[15:27] | How about this? | 这个怎么样? |
[15:28] | What can you see through your fingers? | 你能通过你的手指看到什么? |
[15:30] | Nothing. Oh. | 什么都没有 哦 |
[15:33] | Pop and pop and pop. | 啪啪啪,啪啪啪 |
[15:37] | Groovy! | 爽啊! |
[15:38] | Shimmer, shimmer. | 闪闪发光,闪闪发光 |
[15:43] | Pinch and down. | 捏住,放下 |
[15:44] | No, you can breathe! | 不,你可以呼吸! |
[15:46] | Breathe! GASPING BREATH | 呼吸!气喘吁吁的呼吸 |
[15:47] | That’s it. And down. | 就是这样 再往下 |
[15:48] | You be careful what you reveal to this young lady. | 你要小心向这位年轻女士透露的信息 |
[15:51] | Don’t let her be seeing where you keep | 不要让她看到你把证件、护照等放在哪里 |
[15:52] | your papers, passport and so on. | 你的证件、护照等等 |
[15:54] | It’s just down there on the right. Thanks. | 它就在下面的右边 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Before you know it, she’ll be travelling the world | 在你知道之前,她将会环游世界 |
[15:58] | all expenses paid – paid by you. What are you talking about? | 所有费用由你支付 你在说什么呢? |
[16:01] | I had tickets for a luxury cruise. | 我有豪华游轮的票 |
[16:03] | Trip of a lifetime, first class, upper decks, | 一生难忘的旅行,头等舱,上层甲板 |
[16:06] | but I arrived in Southampton to find that apparently | 但我到达南安普敦时发现,显然 |
[16:08] | there was already a Lady Button aboard. | 但我到达南安普顿时发现,显然已经有一位巴顿夫人在船上了 |
[16:11] | Right. I’m certain it was a young lady that came to the house | 对 我确定那是一位年轻的女士,她来到房子里 |
[16:13] | looking for a housekeeping vacancy when there wasn’t one. | 来找家政服务员的空缺,而当时并没有空缺 |
[16:16] | Used my identity to cheat her way onto the Titanic. | 她利用我的身份骗上了泰坦尼克号 |
[16:20] | Hang on – the Titanic? Mm. | 等一下 – 泰坦尼克号? 嗯 |
[16:22] | The Titanic sank. | 泰坦尼克号沉没了 |
[16:23] | Aren’t you glad you weren’t on it? | 你不庆幸自己没在上面吗? |
[16:24] | People forget that before the iceberg, | 人们忘记了,在冰山面前, |
[16:26] | it was a perfectly pleasant trip. | 它是一次非常愉快的旅行 |
[16:28] | So you did go? | 那么你真的去了? |
[16:30] | No, I’ve seen the motion picture. | 不,我看过电影了 |
[16:32] | Only you wouldn’t catch me letting some American oik paint my breasts. | 只是你不会看到我让某个美国人画我的乳房 |
[16:36] | I don’t see how any of this is relevant. | 我不明白这有什么关系 |
[16:38] | All I’m saying is beware. | 我想说的是要小心 |
[16:40] | Be very ware… | 要非常注意… |
[16:43] | ..ry. …ry | |
[16:44] | TOILET FLUSHES | 厕所冲水 |
[16:45] | You mark my words, young lady. | 你记住我的话,年轻的女士 |
[16:48] | Alison, there you are. Great, you too. Can you just not…? | 艾莉森,你在这里 很好,你也是 你就不能不……? |
[16:50] | I’m afraid what I have to say may come as a shock to you. | 我恐怕我要说的话可能会让你感到震惊 |
[16:52] | And it’s not your fault. | 而且这不是你的错 |
[16:54] | Our time together has been a paradise. | 我们在一起的时间一直是一个天堂 |
[16:59] | Gah, this is hard. | 啊,这很难 |
[17:00] | I know it’s harder for you, | 我知道这对你来说更难 |
[17:02] | but I cannot deny my heart has changed. | 但我不能否认我的心已经改变 |
[17:08] | And I must leave you. | 而我必须离开你 |
[17:10] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[17:11] | Metaphorically, of course. I’ll still live in the house. | 当然,是比喻性的 我还是会住在这所房子里 |
[17:14] | Thanks. No problem. | 谢谢 没问题 |
[17:18] | CALLER: While I was working in the home, | 当我在家里工作的时候,我和这位女士建立了友谊 |
[17:19] | I struck up a friendship with this particular lady, you see? | 我和这位女士建立了友谊,你看? |
[17:22] | We just connected. | 我们就这样联系上了 |
[17:25] | I used to talk to her when I brought lunch to her room and so on. | 当我把午餐送到她的房间时,我经常和她聊天,诸如此类 |
[17:29] | And one day, she told me her greatest regret. | 有一天,她告诉我她最大的遗憾 |
[17:32] | What was it? | 那是什么? |
[17:34] | It was that when she was a young girl, | 就是当她还是个年轻女孩的时候, |
[17:36] | she had a baby she had to give up. | 她有一个孩子,她不得不放弃 |
[17:38] | GASPING | 气喘吁吁 |
[17:39] | And I still get goose bumps now remembering it. | 我现在想起这件事还会起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[17:42] | I knew. I just knew. She was…? | 我知道 我就是知道 她是……? |
[17:44] | Yes, she was my mother. She was the mother! | 是的,她是我的母亲 她是我的母亲!她是我的母亲 |
[17:47] | That’s incredible. | 这真是不可思议 |
[17:49] | Wow. I couldn’t believe it myself, Mike! She was the mother! | 哇 我自己都不相信,迈克! 她是母亲! |
[17:52] | Extraordinary! And now, we’re one big happy family. | 非凡的! 而现在,我们是一个快乐的大家庭 |
[17:55] | I’ve got seven grandchildren | 我有七个孙子 |
[17:57] | and another one on the way. | 还有一个即将出生 |
[18:13] | Wonderful! | 妙不可言! |
[18:15] | It works so much better with your moves now. Thank you. | 现在有了你的动作,效果好了很多 谢谢你 |
[18:18] | SONG RESTARTS Again! What?! | 歌曲再次重启! 什么? |
[18:21] | Don’t you want to go and see Alison? | 你不想去看看艾莉森吗? |
[18:23] | Quick! Oh… | 快! 哦… |
[18:24] | Give over! | 放弃吧! |
[18:27] | Please, God, take pity on the Loose Women. | 求你了,上帝,可怜可怜那些松散的女人吧 |
[18:31] | Their husbands be so worried, dear Lord. | 她们的丈夫们很担心,亲爱的上帝 |
[18:35] | Please send them… | 请送他们… |
[18:36] | PRAYS SOFTLY | 温柔地祈祷 |
[18:38] | It is done. | 它已经完成了 |
[18:40] | What’s done? | 什么完成了? |
[18:41] | The honourable thing. | 光荣的事 |
[18:44] | It was the right thing to do, was it not? | 这是正确的事情,不是吗? |
[18:47] | I could not pretend I was not changed. | 我不能假装我没有改变 |
[18:50] | After all, I’ve not felt this way since… | 毕竟,我从来没有这种感觉,自从…… |
[18:52] | Well, since Alison came into my life – so modern, so spirited, | 嗯,自从艾莉森进入我的生活–那么现代,那么有活力 |
[18:57] | so charming. | 如此迷人 |
[18:59] | Was I hasty? | 我是不是太草率了? |
[19:00] | Perhaps I love them both. | 也许我爱他们两个 |
[19:01] | No! Do I? | 不!我有吗?我有吗? |
[19:04] | Say something about fennel or something. | 说说茴香什么的吧 |
[19:07] | Oh, fennel, yeah. | 哦,茴香,对 |
[19:08] | Well, it’s a root vegetable. | 嗯,它是一种根茎类蔬菜 |
[19:10] | Yes? Grows in soil. | 是吗? 生长在土壤中 |
[19:12] | You’ve got the bulb, then you’ve got them lovely long shoots | 你有球茎,然后你有可爱的长芽 |
[19:15] | and very pretty flowers on the end. | 末端还有非常漂亮的花 |
[19:18] | Thrives in well-drained soil. | 在排水良好的土壤中茁壮成长 |
[19:20] | Well-drained… Bit like celery. Always loved celery. | 排水良好… 有点像芹菜 我一直喜欢芹菜 |
[19:22] | Same family as fennel, of course. | 当然,与茴香同科 |
[19:24] | Same family? | 同一家族? |
[19:27] | Of course! How could I be so rash? | 当然了!我怎么会如此轻率? |
[19:31] | It is Alison I see in Lucy! | 这是我在露西身上看到的艾莉森! |
[19:34] | A reflection of the same creation, the same fair qualities. | 同样的创造,同样的公平品质的反映 |
[19:38] | It does not mean I have stopped loving onions! | 这并不意味着我停止了对洋葱的爱! |
[19:40] | Far from it. | 远非如此 |
[19:42] | Thank you, Mary. | 谢谢你,玛丽 |
[19:44] | Such insight into matters of the heart. | 对心灵的问题有如此深刻的见解 |
[19:46] | Thank you again! Yep. | 再次感谢你 是的 |
[19:48] | You’re welcomes. | 你是欢迎的 |
[19:51] | I was only speaking of vegetables, though. | 不过我只是在说蔬菜 |
[19:54] | TV: Martine McCutcheon will tell us about her new album, | 电视 Martine McCutcheon将告诉我们关于她的新专辑 |
[19:57] | plus we’ll be discussing Meghan Markle’s make-up routine… | 另外,我们将讨论梅根-马克尔的化妆程序…… |
[19:59] | Oh! | 哦! |
[20:01] | Praise be! They have been pardoned! | 赞美吧! 他们已经被赦免了! |
[20:08] | They’ve been pardoned! | 他们已经被赦免了! |
[20:10] | The… | 这… |
[20:11] | CALLER: Goodness, I’ve been prattling on, haven’t I? | 天啊,我一直在喋喋不休,不是吗? |
[20:14] | No, no! No, no. Not at all. Not at all, Anne. No, I won’t hear it. | 不,不! 不,不!不,不 一点都没有 完全没有,安妮 不,我不听 |
[20:16] | It’s fascinating, Anne. Maybe I get that from my mother. Who knows? | 这很吸引人,安妮 也许我是从我母亲那里得到的 谁知道呢? |
[20:21] | Anyway, you wanted to talk to me about insurance? | 总之,你想和我谈谈保险问题? |
[20:27] | Mike? Well…actually, | 麦克? 嗯……实际上 |
[20:30] | I don’t work for the company any more. | 我不再为公司工作了 – 哦? |
[20:32] | Oh? Yeah, I thought it might be a bit exploitative, so… | 是的,我觉得这可能有点剥削人,所以… |
[20:38] | ..I quit. Oh! Are you sure that’s wise? | …我辞职了 哦,你确定这是明智之举吗? |
[20:40] | Good for you, Mike. A man of principle. | 对你来说是好事,迈克 一个有原则的人 |
[20:43] | Yeah. Well, I suppose I’d better go, start looking for a new job. | 是啊 好吧,我想我最好走了,开始寻找新的工作 |
[20:47] | Well, I don’t know if you’d be interested, but I know my niece | 嗯,我不知道你是否有兴趣,但我知道我的侄女 |
[20:49] | has a position she needs to fill at her company | 她的公司有一个职位需要填补 |
[20:51] | and I think you could be just the ticket. Oh? | 我想你可能是最合适的人选 哦? |
[20:54] | She needs someone trustworthy… Well played, Michael. | 她需要一个值得信赖的人… 说得好,迈克尔 |
[20:57] | Just the ticket. Lucky git! | 就是这张票 幸运的家伙! |
[21:00] | Thanks so much for hearing me out. | 谢谢你听我说完 |
[21:01] | Oh, yeah. I know this must have come as a huge shock. | 哦,对了 我知道这一定是一个巨大的冲击 |
[21:05] | Yeah, you can say that again. | 是的,你可以再说一遍 |
[21:08] | Can I give you my number? | 我可以给你我的电话号码吗? |
[21:09] | And that way, it’s up to you if you want to get in touch. Yeah. | 这样一来,如果你想联系,就由你自己决定 是的 |
[21:13] | Alison, there you are! Forget everything I said earlier. | 艾莉森,你在这里!忘记我之前说的一切 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry if I hurt you. | 如果我伤害了你,我很抱歉 |
[21:19] | I’d really like to get to know you, if you want that too. | 我真的很想了解你,如果你也想的话 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I’d… You don’t have to say anything now. | 是的,我想… 你现在不必说什么 |
[21:25] | You need time to think. | 你需要时间来思考 |
[21:27] | Thank you. Bye for now. | 谢谢你 暂时再见 |
[21:29] | Bye! Bye. Bye. | 再见!再见 再见 |
[21:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[21:34] | Forever, potentially. | 永远,有可能 |
[21:36] | Which would be fine, because it’s you I love, only you. | 这很好,因为我爱的是你,只有你 |
[21:49] | Has she gone? | 她走了吗? |
[21:51] | How did it go? KITTY: Pat? Pat! | 怎么走的?帕特?帕特! |
[21:53] | Oh, no! Where did you go? | 哦,不! 你去哪了? |
[21:55] | She’s a dance machine! | 她是个舞蹈机器! |
[21:56] | She can’t stop! | 她停不下来! |
[21:59] | BOTH: You are not going to believe what just happened… | 你不会相信刚刚发生了什么… |
[22:01] | To me. What? Try me. | 对我来说 什么? 试试我 |
[22:05] | I just said goodbye to someone who showed up to tell me | 我刚刚和一个出现在我面前的人说了再见 |
[22:07] | she’s my half sister. Yeah, yours is better. | 她是我同父异母的妹妹 是的,你的更好 |
[22:10] | Apparently before he met my mum, my dad and her mum had a thing, | 显然,在他遇到我妈妈之前,我爸爸和她妈妈有过一段感情 |
[22:14] | then they split up and he didn’t know she was pregnant. | 然后他们分开了,他不知道她怀孕了 |
[22:18] | What? Yeah. | 什么,是的 |
[22:20] | Do you find that hard to believe? Well, yeah, | 你觉得这很难相信吗?嗯,是的 |
[22:22] | but not after the story I just heard on the phone. | 但在我刚刚在电话里听到这个故事后就不会了 |
[22:25] | Just cos something’s crazy doesn’t mean it can’t be true. | 只是因为有些事情很疯狂并不意味着它不可能是真的 |
[22:27] | I find it all rather convenient. | 我发现这一切都很方便 |
[22:29] | Wouldn’t you agree, Julian? | 你不同意吗,朱利安? |
[22:31] | Julian? | 朱利安? |
[22:33] | Julian? | 朱利安? |
[22:35] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[22:38] | My name is Julian Fawcett | 我的名字是朱利安-福赛特 |
[22:41] | and I’m a… | 而且我是一个… |
[22:46] | Go on. You can do it! | 去吧 你能做到的! |
[22:49] | I’m a ghost. | 我是一个幽灵 |
[22:51] | Well done. Well done. | 做得好 做得很好 |
[22:52] | Feel better, eh? | 感觉好些了,嗯? |
[22:54] | Take a seat. You’ll find there is a fun side | 请坐吧 你会发现有一个有趣的一面 |
[22:58] | to being cut-off indefinitely from the life you lived | 被无限期地切断与你生活的联系 |
[23:00] | and the people you loved. | 和你所爱的人 |
[23:02] | We were just about to play charades. | 我们正准备玩猜字游戏 |
[23:05] | Yeah. Not really my bag. | 是的 不太适合我 |
[23:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:10] | Anyone want to play chess? | 有谁想玩象棋? |
[23:12] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[23:15] | Right. Do you know how? | 对 你知道怎么做吗? |
[23:18] | Could learn. | 可以学 |
[23:21] | Right. | 对 |
[23:23] | I suppose we’ve got time. | 我想我们有的是时间 |
[23:24] | Right, well, these little ones are called pawns. | 好吧,这些小家伙被称为卒子 |
[23:27] | Prawn. And… Pawn. Prawn. | 大虾 还有… 卒子 大虾 |
[23:30] | LADY BUTTON, ECHOING: Julian? OK. | 女士按钮,回音 朱利安?好的 |
[23:31] | Julian? What’s that? | 朱利安? 那是什么? |
[23:35] | No. Well, I mean, if I could accept that I was dead… | 不,我是说,如果我能接受我已经死了… |
[23:40] | I mean, I could except I can see dead people. | 我是说,我可以,除了我可以看到死人 |
[23:43] | Doesn’t seem that far fetched at all. | 看起来一点都不牵强 |
[23:47] | Looks like I have a sister. | 看来我有一个妹妹 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:51] | Oh! | 哦! |
[23:54] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样? |
[23:56] | I quit. Oh. But then I got a better job. | 我辞职了 哦 但后来我找到了一份更好的工作 |
[23:58] | Oh, right. You have been busy. | 哦,对了 你一直都很忙 |
[24:00] | Kitty? No! I’m free now if you want me to take over. | 凯蒂? 不! 我现在有空,如果你想让我接手 |
[24:04] | No, that’s all right. | 不,没关系的 |
[24:05] | Pat’s my dance partner now. | 帕特现在是我的舞伴 |
[24:07] | He taught me the mashed potato, the chicken dance | 他教我跳土豆泥,鸡肉舞 |
[24:10] | and the banana split. | 和香蕉船 |
[24:12] | That’s a balanced meal. Delicious. | 那是一种平衡的膳食 很好吃 |
[24:14] | Come on, Pat! We’ve got to polish our routine. | 来吧,帕特!我们得打磨一下我们的程序 |
[24:16] | Oh, God, no! | 哦,上帝,不! |
[24:18] | Come on! No, mercy! No time to lose. Please, Kitty! | 来吧! 不,怜悯!没有时间可以浪费 求你了,凯蒂! |
[24:21] | And where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[24:22] | Well, I’ve been with young Michael and Mr Cheese. | 嗯,我和年轻的迈克尔和奶酪先生在一起 |
[24:25] | I mean, Humphrey. No, I’ve learned a thing or two actually. | 我是说,汉弗莱 不,实际上我已经学到了一两件事 |
[24:27] | There are times when one must go against the grain, | 有的时候,一个人必须逆来顺受 |
[24:31] | make one’s own decisions rather than simply following orders. Hm. | 做出自己的决定,而不是简单的服从命令 哼 |
[24:35] | CLOCK CHIMES Ooh, fetch the others. | 钟声 哦,把其他人叫来 |
[24:37] | It’s time for my talk of the day. | 现在是我今天的谈话时间 |
[24:39] | Fanny, yes, Fanny! | 芬妮,是的,芬妮! |
[24:40] | Thomas, Patrick, Mary, on me. | 托马斯、帕特里克、玛丽,听我的 |
[24:49] | Still fancy that game? | 还想玩那个游戏吗? |
[24:54] | So… | 那么… |
[24:56] | ..prawn. Pawn. He goes dooka. | …大虾 卒子 他去做了 |
[24:59] | Uh-huh? | 嗯哼? |
[25:00] | Prawn – dooka. | 大虾 – dooka |