时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | RATTLING BREATHING | |
[00:12] | Alison? | 艾莉森? |
[00:14] | RATTLING BREATHING INTENSIFIES | 嘎吱嘎吱的呼吸声加剧了 |
[00:20] | Alison? | 艾莉森? |
[00:23] | SHE WHIMPERS | 她发出呜咽声 |
[00:32] | SHE SCREAMS | 她的尖叫声 |
[00:39] | SHE WHIMPERS | 她呜咽着 |
[00:47] | Help! Help! There be creatures in the house! | 救命啊! 救命啊! 房子里有生物! |
[00:50] | Strange men with the heads of flies! | 长着苍蝇头的怪人! |
[00:52] | THEY LAUGH | 他们大笑 |
[00:54] | We all knew they were coming today! Well, they scared me. | 我们都知道他们今天会来!嗯,他们吓到我了 |
[00:57] | Everything scare you. Am I right? | 一切都吓到你了 我说的对吗? |
[01:00] | Yeah, it’s true. You’d be scared of a teddy bear if it spoke. | 是的,这是真的 如果一只泰迪熊会说话,你也会害怕它 |
[01:03] | Actually, that is quite scary, but you know what I mean. | 事实上,那是相当可怕的,但你知道我的意思 |
[01:05] | You’re a scaredy cat. What be they? | 你是一只害怕的猫 它们是什么? |
[01:08] | Well, they’re just woodworm men. | 嗯,他们只是木虫人 |
[01:10] | Woodworm…men?! | 木虫…人? |
[01:35] | GHOSTS CHATTER | 幽灵们的谈话 |
[01:38] | Well, what are you all doing out here? | 好吧,你们都在外面干什么呢? |
[01:40] | You don’t have to stay out, only me and Mike. | 你不必留在外面,只有我和迈克 |
[01:42] | Did the woodworm men banish you? | 木虫人驱逐了你吗? |
[01:44] | Well, no… Yeah. They’re, um… They’re fumigating. Fumigating?! | 嗯,没有… 是的 他们在,嗯… 他们在熏蒸 熏蒸? |
[01:47] | Yeah, it means we can’t go back in | 是的,这意味着我们不能再进去了 |
[01:48] | cos if we inhale their mist then we’ll… | 因为如果我们吸入了他们的雾气,我们就会… |
[01:50] | ..I don’t know, like, die or something. | …我不知道,就像,死亡或什么的 |
[01:52] | MARY GASPS | 玛丽 喘气 |
[01:54] | Look, you guys can go back in. | 听着,你们可以回去了 |
[01:56] | I’ve turned all the pages in your books | 我已经把你们的书都翻完了 |
[01:57] | and the chessboard is on the table. ALL: Ooh! | 棋盘也在桌子上 所有人 哦! |
[01:59] | I shall miss you. OK… | 我会想你的 好吧… |
[02:01] | Terribly. Thank you. | 糟糕透了 谢谢你 |
[02:02] | The TV’s on the movie channel and, Kitty, Grease is on at four. | 电视机在播放电影频道,吉蒂,《油脂》在四点钟播放 |
[02:05] | I think you’ll love it. How lovely! What time is it now? | 我想你会喜欢它的 多么可爱!现在是什么时候了? |
[02:08] | Oh, nine. | 哦,九点 |
[02:09] | Gosh! I’d better hurry! | 天哪!我最好快点! |
[02:11] | It’ll be nice to have some peace and quiet for once | 能有一次平静的生活就好了 |
[02:13] | without Michael’s popular music blasting on the speakers. | 没有迈克尔的流行音乐在扬声器里响起 |
[02:16] | Hang on, is that a tent? | 等一下,那是一个帐篷吗? |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:20] | You’re going camping? | 你们要去露营? |
[02:21] | Yeah, we’re camping here. | 是的,我们在这里露营 |
[02:22] | Oh, goodness gracious! | 哦,天哪! |
[02:24] | You sleeping outside by choice? | 你们选择睡在外面? |
[02:26] | Yeah. It will save us money. Plus, it’s fun. | 是的,这将节省我们的钱 另外,这很有趣 |
[02:29] | It fun until a wolf eats your eye. | 它很有趣,直到狼吃了你的眼睛 |
[02:32] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[02:33] | My cousin. Hm. | 我的表哥 哼 |
[02:34] | I always used to enjoy a night under the canvas, | 我以前总是喜欢在帆布下过夜 |
[02:37] | on manoeuvres and so on. You know, bracing fresh air, camaraderie, | 在演习中,等等 你知道,刺激的新鲜空气,友情 |
[02:40] | horseplay in the lake. Yeah. Yeah. | 在湖里玩马 是的 是的 |
[02:44] | OK. | 好的 |
[02:46] | Sure about this? | 确定要这样做吗? |
[02:48] | Er, are YOU sure about this? | 呃,你确定吗? |
[02:49] | I’m just saying, we could still get a hotel if you prefer. | 我只是说,如果你愿意的话,我们还是可以找一家酒店 |
[02:51] | Yes! Hotel – luxury! | 是的!酒店–豪华! |
[02:54] | Walls, windows, roof. | 墙壁,窗户,屋顶 |
[02:57] | This’ll be fun. | 这将会很有趣 |
[02:58] | Mike’s not very outdoorsy. Huh, what’s that? | 迈克不是很喜欢户外活动 嗯,那是什么? |
[03:01] | I am outdoorsy, actually. Proper outdoorsy, just so you know! | 实际上,我很喜欢户外活动 适当的户外活动,只是让你知道! |
[03:03] | Why does he always talk to us as if we’re up in the air? | 为什么他总是跟我们说话,好像我们是在空中? |
[03:06] | You left Glastonbury to find a toilet. | 你离开格拉斯顿伯里是为了找一个厕所 |
[03:08] | This, again! What about that wedding? That was camping. | 这,又来了!那场婚礼呢?那是野营 |
[03:11] | That was glamping! The yurts were already put up. | 那是露营!蒙古包已经搭好了 |
[03:13] | We had a four-poster bed and a minibar. | 我们有一张四柱床和一个迷你酒吧 |
[03:15] | Yeah, outside. That’s camping. | 是的,在外面 这就是露营 |
[03:17] | He wouldn’t last long in National Service, would he? | 他不会在国家服务局坚持很久,对吗? |
[03:19] | No! No. I’d probably have to phone his mum, | 不,不,我可能要给他妈妈打电话 |
[03:21] | get her to pick him up in the middle of the night. THEY LAUGH | 让她在半夜来接他 他们笑了 |
[03:24] | Yeah. You having a laugh, are you? | 是啊 你在笑,是吗? |
[03:25] | With your mates? Your little dead mates? Yeah? | 和你的伙伴们?你那些死去的小伙伴们?是吗? |
[03:27] | Well… Fine! Who’s going to have the last laugh? | 好吧… 好吧!谁会笑到最后? |
[03:30] | Mike is. | 迈克是 |
[03:35] | Get into the corners, do it right | 躲在角落里,好好干 |
[03:37] | and they won’t be back for ten years. | 他们十年内都不会回来 |
[03:39] | MARY WHIMPERS | 玛丽呜咽着说 |
[03:41] | CHANTING: Woodworm men, woodworm men, pay you gold | 吟唱 木虫人,木虫人,给你金子 |
[03:43] | and your power is spent. | 你的力量已经耗尽 |
[03:45] | SHE SHUDDERS | 她颤抖着 |
[03:48] | Not outdoorsy! I’ll show her. | 不是户外活动!我让她看看 |
[03:53] | BANG | 砰 |
[03:54] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[03:56] | Ah! | 啊! |
[04:04] | SHE SIGHS | 她叹气 |
[04:06] | HE SNORES He SNORES | |
[04:15] | Ooh, you! | 哦,你! |
[04:19] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[04:21] | Cryptic! | 隐秘的! |
[04:23] | Eight letter, occupied anatomy. | 八个字母,被占领的解剖学 |
[04:26] | Occupied anatomy? | 被占领的解剖学? |
[04:30] | What are you up to? | 你在做什么? |
[04:32] | Crossword. Napping. | 填字游戏 打瞌睡 |
[04:35] | Well, good. | 嗯,不错 |
[04:38] | Make sure you keep the noise down. I’m reading. | 请确保你把噪音降下来 我在看书 |
[04:41] | Busybody! Oh, here we go. | 忙碌的人! 哦,我们来了 |
[04:43] | Yes, I wondered how long it would take | 是的,我想知道要花多长时间 |
[04:45] | for you to resort to name-calling! | 你才会诉诸于骂人! |
[04:47] | Eight letter, occupied anatomy – | 八个字母,占用的解剖学 – |
[04:50] | busybody. Busybody. Hm. | 忙人 忙人 哼 |
[04:53] | Well, quiet! | 好吧,安静! |
[04:56] | Just make sure you keep it down. | 只要确保你保持下来 |
[04:58] | But, yeah, busybody. | 但是,是的,忙人 |
[05:00] | JULIAN CHUCKLES | 朱利安笑着说 |
[05:03] | Right? Very good. | 对吗? 非常好 |
[05:05] | Now, as ranking officer, I suggest a full inventory before you start. | 现在,作为排名靠前的官员,我建议在你开始之前进行全面盘点 |
[05:09] | Patrick, at the double, quick smart. All right. | 帕特里克,在双,快速智能 好的 |
[05:11] | Sleeping bag, sleeping mat… Yes. ..mallet, tent pegs. | 睡袋,睡垫… 是的 …木槌,帐篷钉子 |
[05:15] | I know. And what’s that there? | 我知道 那是什么? |
[05:16] | Oh, that’s a puller. Yes, that’s for the tent pegs. | 哦,那是一个拉线器 是的,那是用来装帐篷钉的 |
[05:18] | Yes. Yes, I knew that. Just checking. Right. | 是的,是的,我知道 只是检查一下 对 |
[05:21] | HE CLEARS THROAT Guy rope… | 他清了清嗓子 绳子… |
[05:23] | Camping in your own back yard? | 在你自己的后院里露营? |
[05:26] | I would have taken you to Paris, | 我本可以带你到巴黎, |
[05:28] | to drink the finest wines | 喝最好的葡萄酒 |
[05:29] | and marvel at the view from the steps of Montmartre. | 在蒙马特的台阶上欣赏美景 |
[05:33] | Oh, right. Where’s the ground sheet? You’re missing a ground sheet! | 哦,对了 地垫呢?你少了一张床单! |
[05:36] | Oh, it’s built in. Wow! | 哦,它是内置的 哇!我们生活在一个迷人的现代 |
[05:38] | Fascinating modern age we live in. | 我们生活在一个迷人的现代化时代 |
[05:40] | What’s that for? What’s that? | 那是做什么用的? 那是什么? |
[05:42] | This… | 这… |
[05:43] | ..is my tent. | …是我的帐篷 |
[05:44] | That’s your tent. We’ll see who’s outdoorsy. Oh! | 那是你的帐篷 我们将看到谁是户外运动的 哦! |
[05:47] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[05:48] | Seriously. It’s, like, 80 years old. | 认真的 它好像有80年的历史了 |
[05:50] | Nothing but a number! Prime vintage. | 没有什么,只是一个数字! 主要年份 |
[05:53] | I’m pitching my tent…over there. | 我把我的帐篷搭在… …那里 |
[05:55] | OK, good luck. | 好吧,祝你好运 |
[05:56] | Good luck, you. I don’t need it. | 祝你好运,你 我不需要它 |
[05:58] | Yeah, you do. Don’t you worry, Alison, | 是的,你需要 你不用担心,艾莉森 |
[06:01] | you’re going to win this competition hands down. | 你将赢得这场比赛的手 |
[06:03] | With my expertise and… And mine. | 以我的专业知识和… 还有我的 |
[06:06] | ..and your ability to follow orders, then… | …和你服从命令的能力,那么… |
[06:09] | Oh, no! What am I going to do now? | 哦,不!我现在要做什么呢? |
[06:11] | Ah, yes. Well, I’m afraid without a strong main mast… | 啊,是的 好吧,我担心没有一个强大的主桅杆… |
[06:15] | Ridge pole. Erm… | 脊柱 呃… |
[06:17] | ..you’re just left with the floppy, flappy thing… Fly sheet. | …你就只剩下软塌塌的东西了… 帐单 |
[06:19] | Have you really put up a tent? | 你真的搭过帐篷吗? |
[06:21] | Or have you just ordered other people about? Because… | 还是你只是命令别人?因为… |
[06:23] | Rub-a-dub-a, rub-a-dub-a, rub-a-dub-a! | 擦一擦,擦一擦,擦一擦,擦一擦! |
[06:25] | That’s beside the point. Without a strong and sturdy ridge pole, | 这是题外话了 如果没有一个强而有力的山脊杆 |
[06:29] | you’ll never be able to get it up. You’ll have to admit defeat | 你将永远无法把它弄上去 你将不得不承认失败 |
[06:31] | and join forces with Michael. Nonsense! | 并与迈克尔联合起来 胡说八道! |
[06:33] | There’s more than one way to make a shelter | 有不止一种方法来做一个庇护所 |
[06:36] | and we’ve got plenty of useful kit. | 而且我们有很多有用的工具 |
[06:38] | Come on! Where are we going? | 来吧! 我们要去哪里? |
[06:40] | The woods. Ooh! | 树林里 哦! |
[06:41] | There’s nowt sturdier than trees. | 没有什么比树更结实的了 |
[06:43] | Come on! OK. Pat! | 来吧! 好的 帕特! |
[06:45] | Yes, well, I suppose he does have some… | 是的,好吧,我想他确实有一些… |
[06:48] | ..expertise in camping. | …露营方面的专业知识 |
[06:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:52] | Sorry. I would help, but I physically can’t. | 对不起 我想帮忙,但我身体不方便 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I know, Thomas, thank you. | 是的,我知道,托马斯,谢谢你 |
[07:00] | Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, | 出去,出去,出去,出去,出去,出去 |
[07:02] | get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, | 出去,出去,出去,出去,出去,出去 |
[07:05] | get out, get out, get out. | 出去,出去,出去,出去 |
[07:08] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[07:09] | Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, | 出去,出去,出去,出去,出去 |
[07:11] | get out, get out, get out, get out. | 出来,出来,出来,出来,出来,出来 |
[07:13] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[07:15] | Well…worth a try, I suppose. | 嗯…值得一试,我想 |
[07:19] | TV: Stay with us on the Family Movie Channel because coming up at four, | 电视 请继续收看家庭电影频道,因为在四点钟,我们有经典音乐剧《油脂》 |
[07:22] | we have the classic musical, Grease. | 我们有经典音乐剧《油脂》 |
[07:27] | And what are you up to, Kitty? | 你在做什么呢,吉蒂? |
[07:28] | I’m going to watch Grease. Do you want to watch it with me? | 我打算看《油脂》 你想和我一起看吗? |
[07:31] | Of course not. Alison says I’ll like it. | 当然不想 艾莉森说我会喜欢它 |
[07:34] | It’s starting in a few hours. | 再过几个小时就开始了 |
[07:36] | Not going to be running around the house singing or anything, are you? | 你不会在屋子里跑来跑去唱什么的吧? |
[07:39] | No, just watching. | 不,只是看 |
[07:41] | All right. Well, don’t turn it up. | 好吧 好吧,别开大了 |
[07:43] | I can’t. Well, make sure you don’t. | 我不能 好吧,确保你不这样做 |
[07:45] | I can’t. Well, good. | 我不能 好,很好 |
[07:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:55] | Right, you want the peg at an angle away from the centre. | 对了,你要把钉子放在远离中心的一个角度 |
[08:00] | Aah. Lovely. That’s it! | 啊哈 很好 就是这样! |
[08:02] | Right. First time. Moving on. | 对了 第一次 继续前进 |
[08:05] | Nice and tight round there. OK. Very good. | 很好,很紧的一轮 好的 非常好 |
[08:08] | That’s it. That’s marvellous. | 就这样吧 这是了不起的 |
[08:10] | Get it under the… Yeah. | 把它放在… 是的 |
[08:12] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[08:13] | Now, extra point for who can tell me what this knot is called? | 现在,谁能告诉我这个结叫什么,就加一分 |
[08:15] | Er… Well, that’s a reef knot. | 那是个礁石结 |
[08:17] | No, it’s a clove hitch. | 不,这是一个丁香结 |
[08:18] | Damn it and blast it to hell! | 该死的,把它炸到地狱去! |
[08:20] | OK. | 好的 |
[08:22] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[08:23] | Pull it nice and firmly, Alison. | 拉紧点,艾莉森 |
[08:25] | Yes. | 是的,是的 |
[08:27] | Yes. There she goes! Whoa! Ha-ha! | 是的,她来了! 哇,哈哈! |
[08:29] | Oh, wow. Lovely. Tie it off. Yeah. | 哦,哇 很好 把它绑好 是的 |
[08:31] | Make sure she’s tied nice and firmly. Very good. | 确保她被绑得很好很牢 非常好 |
[08:35] | It’s dead smart that, in’t it? | 这很聪明,不是吗? |
[08:36] | Yeah. Mm. I wonder how Mike’s getting on. | 是的 嗯 我想知道迈克的情况如何了 |
[08:38] | Oh, I’m on it. | 哦,我正在做 |
[08:47] | Hopeless. | 没希望了 |
[08:50] | What are you doing down there? He can’t see you, mate. | 你在下面做什么?他看不到你,伙计 |
[08:53] | Oh, yes, right. | 哦,是的,没错 |
[08:54] | Sorry. Yes, the old training kicking in. | 对不起 是的,旧的训练在踢 |
[08:57] | Right. How’s he getting on? | 对 他怎么样了? |
[08:59] | No, it’s hopeless. | 不,没希望了 |
[09:01] | Modern men, eh? Well, quite. | 现代男人,嗯? 嗯,相当不错 |
[09:03] | Alison’s got this competition sewn up. | 艾莉森在这场竞争中胜出了 |
[09:06] | Lovely. Now, remember, we need nice, dry ones. | 很好 现在,记住,我们需要漂亮、干燥的 |
[09:10] | Erm… Like this one? | 呃… 像这个? |
[09:12] | Yes, excellent. | 是的,很好 |
[09:13] | Well, there are some good ones here. And over here, please. | 嗯,这里有一些好的 还有这里,请 |
[09:16] | Can anyone tell me why you use the small sticks first? | 谁能告诉我为什么先用小棍子? |
[09:19] | Ah, yes, please! Well, they catch quicker, | 啊,是的,请!嗯,它们抓得更快 |
[09:21] | with greater surface area allowing the oxygen to feed the flames. | 有更大的表面积,可以让氧气供给火焰 |
[09:24] | Yes, Captain. Very good answer. Ah! | 是的,队长 非常好的回答 啊! |
[09:26] | Gold star. Ah, well, there we are! | 金星 啊,好了,我们到了! |
[09:29] | Yeah, that’s excellent. That’s it. That is first class. | 是的,这很好 就是这样 那是一流的 |
[09:32] | Oh, yes, here we go. | 哦,是的,我们开始吧 |
[09:33] | Feed it. Feed it. Feed it. Feed it. | 喂它 喂它 喂它 喂它 |
[09:35] | Firm blows, Alison, firm blows. | 坚决打击,艾莉森,坚决打击 |
[09:38] | And now on Family Movies, it’s over to Rydell High with the Pink Ladies | 现在在家庭电影节目中,我们将看到雷德尔高中的粉红女郎和T-Birds的经典音乐剧《油脂》 |
[09:42] | and the T-Birds in the classic musical, Grease. | 和经典音乐剧《油脂》中的T-Birds乐队 |
[09:46] | At last! | 终于到了! |
[09:50] | This is the best bit, you know? Yeah. | 这是最精彩的部分,你知道吗?是的 |
[09:52] | Everything’s up, fire’s going, you’ve got your brew, | 一切都准备好了,火在燃烧,你已经得到了你的啤酒 |
[09:55] | you’ve got your biscuit. | 你已经得到了你的饼干 |
[09:57] | You can dip it. | 你可以浸泡它 |
[09:59] | Yeah, OK. SHE CHUCKLES | 是的,好的 她笑着说 |
[10:02] | Dip it again. | 再蘸一下吧 |
[10:13] | THROATY GROAN | 喉部呻吟声 |
[10:18] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[10:19] | Yeah. Lovely that. | 是的 可爱的那个 |
[10:24] | Yeah, this is nice, actually. | 是的,这很好,实际上 |
[10:26] | You always make the best of a situation. | 你总是能把事情做到最好 |
[10:29] | One of the many things I love about you. Hm. | 这是我喜欢你的众多原因之一 嗯 |
[10:32] | But the truth is a woman of your culture, | 但事实是,像你这种文化程度的女人 |
[10:35] | your sophistication, deserves to see the world. | 你的复杂性,应该去看看这个世界 |
[10:39] | Have you travelled a lot, then? | 那你经常旅行吗? |
[10:40] | Oh, have I! | 哦,我有!我有 |
[10:44] | I have. | 我有 |
[10:45] | My grand tour, you might call it, chasing the muse across Europe | 你可以称它为我的大旅行,在欧洲追寻缪斯女神 |
[10:50] | in search of inspiration. | 寻找灵感 |
[10:52] | Paris, Venice, Vienna. | 巴黎、威尼斯、维也纳 |
[10:54] | Different sight, sounds and smells | 不同的视觉、听觉和嗅觉 |
[10:56] | to inspire the bubbling cauldron of language, | 激发语言的气泡大锅 |
[10:59] | to paint the landscape with words. | 用文字来描绘风景 |
[11:02] | What was Vienna like? | 维也纳是什么样子的? |
[11:04] | Really… | 真的… |
[11:07] | ..nice. | …不错 |
[11:08] | Nice? | 不错? |
[11:10] | Hm. Very… | 嗯 非常… |
[11:14] | ..nice. | …很好 |
[11:16] | You’ve got a fire? | 你有火吗? |
[11:17] | Yeah. How are you getting on? | 是的,你过得怎么样? |
[11:18] | Good, actually. Yeah? I, er… | 很好,实际上 是吗? 我,呃… |
[11:21] | I’m going to do my fire next. | 我接下来要做我的火 |
[11:22] | Oh. Just came to make sure you were all right. | 哦 只是来看看你是否没事 |
[11:25] | She’s fine. Yeah, great. | 她很好 是的,很好 |
[11:27] | Cool. Thank you. All right. You OK? | 很好 谢谢你 好的 你还好吗? |
[11:30] | Yep. Good. See ya. | 是的 很好 再见 |
[11:32] | Oh, watch out for the, um… | 哦,小心那个,嗯… … |
[11:33] | Oh! Yep. | 哦!是的 |
[11:34] | Saw it. | 看到它 |
[11:36] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[11:38] | Can you stop? I can’t enjoy them if you’re looking at me like that. | 你能停下来吗?如果你这样看着我,我就无法享受它们 |
[11:41] | MARY: Yous are not welcomes here! | 这里不欢迎你们! |
[11:44] | Oh, be gone, ye servants of Beelzebub! | 哦,走吧,你们这些别西卜的仆人! |
[11:47] | Oh, Mary! Oh, you simply must watch Grease with me. | 哦,玛丽!哦,你一定要和我一起看《油脂》 |
[11:50] | All the boys have wet hair and they sing about their cars! | 所有的男孩都是湿发,他们唱着他们的车! |
[11:53] | Mary! | 玛丽! |
[11:54] | One… HE SIGHS | 一个… 他叹气 |
[12:00] | Well… | 好吧… |
[12:01] | ..let’s see if we can find something a bit more adult, shall we? | …让我们看看能不能找到一些更成熟的东西,好吗? |
[12:05] | Heh-heh-heh! | 嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[12:07] | Hey! CHANNEL CHANGES | 嘿!频道改变了 |
[12:09] | Hm. | 哼 |
[12:10] | Ho! CHANNEL CHANGES | 嗬!频道改变 |
[12:12] | Eugh. ..on the planet. | Eugh. …在这个星球上 |
[12:15] | Hah! Hah! | |
[12:16] | SULTRY MUSIC Heh-heh! Oh… | SULTRY MUSIC Heh-heh! 哦… |
[12:21] | Hah! | 哈! |
[12:24] | HE SIGHS Ah! | 他叹了口气 啊! |
[12:28] | And now we return… Never any fun around here! | 现在我们回来了… 这里从来没有任何乐趣! |
[12:32] | ..to A Nightmare On Elm Street. | 榆树街的恶梦 |
[12:34] | KITTY: Don’t worry, I’ll tell you the whole story later. | 别担心,我以后会告诉你整个故事 |
[12:38] | TV: It was the worst dream I’ve ever had… | 电视 这是我做过的最糟糕的梦… |
[12:39] | Oh. Danny’s changed his hair. | 哦 丹尼改变了他的头发 |
[12:42] | WOMAN SOBS ON TV | 女人在电视上啜泣 |
[12:48] | How’s the competition doing? | 比赛进行得怎么样了? |
[12:50] | Well, he’s trying to light the firewood without tinder or kindling. | 嗯,他在努力点燃柴火,没有煤渣和火种 |
[12:53] | Oh, very good, Captain. Well, yeah. | 哦,非常好,队长 嗯,是的 |
[12:56] | I hope he likes the cold, because he’s going to be cold. | 我希望他喜欢寒冷,因为他将会很冷 |
[12:58] | PAT CHUCKLES Oh, dear. | 帕特笑着说:”哦,亲爱的 |
[13:01] | Oh! I could blow that over. Oh, yeah. | 哦!我可以把它吹过去 哦,是的 |
[13:03] | And I’ve got asthma. | 而且我有哮喘病 |
[13:04] | And I’m dead. | 而且我已经死了 |
[13:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:08] | FANNY: Just about had enough of all this. | 我已经受够了这一切了 |
[13:11] | Oh, can’t bear it. | 哦,受不了了 |
[13:13] | Oh, for goodness’ sake! | 哦,看在上帝的份上! |
[13:14] | Fallen off your body again, have you? | 你又从你的身体上掉下来了,是吗? |
[13:16] | I suppose you want me to put you back. | 我猜你想让我把你放回去 |
[13:18] | I’ve got better things to do, you know, than traipse around… | 我有更好的事情要做,你知道的,比起四处游荡… … |
[13:21] | SNORING | 鼾声 |
[13:26] | Well, good. | 好,很好 |
[13:34] | Thank God for that! | 感谢上帝! |
[13:36] | HE HUMS | 他哼了一声 |
[13:39] | Willy-shaped dude… Bishop. | 维利形的家伙… 毕晓普 |
[13:41] | He goes doo-ka! | 他去了Doo-ka! |
[13:44] | Take lighthouse. MARY: That’s right, be off with ye! | 拿着灯塔 这就对了,你们走吧! |
[13:46] | Shoo, shoo! Damn! Evil creatures, begone! | 咻,咻! 该死!邪恶的生物,请离开! |
[13:49] | Get out, get out! | 滚出去,滚出去! |
[13:52] | Shoo! | 咻! |
[13:54] | SHE WAILS | 她哭了 |
[13:56] | They… They shed their skin like serpents! | 他们… 他们像蛇一样脱皮! |
[14:01] | THEY CHUCKLE | 他们笑着说 |
[14:03] | That showed you! I’m not a scaredy cat! | 这让你看到了!我不是一只害怕的猫! |
[14:06] | Off you go, stupid, scaring us. | 你走吧,傻瓜,吓唬我们 |
[14:09] | SHE EXHALES | 她喘着气说 |
[14:12] | But what if they return? | 但如果他们回来怎么办? |
[14:16] | Oh! | 哦! |
[14:18] | KITTY SHUDDERS KITTY SHUDDERS | |
[14:20] | SCREAMING ON TV | 电视上的尖叫声 |
[14:24] | MARY CHANTS: Let no servants of Satan prey upon the peoples | MARY CHANTS: 不要让撒旦的仆人掠夺住在这里的人 |
[14:28] | that live in this place. | 住在这个地方的人 |
[14:31] | May this house be sturdy from the woodworm men. | 愿这房子坚固,不受木虫的侵扰 |
[14:35] | Let no demons cross these walls. | 不要让魔鬼越过这些墙 |
[14:37] | Let no servants of Satan prey upon the peoples that live in this place. | 不要让撒旦的仆人掠夺住在这里的人 |
[14:45] | EVIL LAUGHTER ON TV | 电视上的邪恶笑声 |
[14:46] | KITTY WHIMPERS | 猫咪的呜咽声 |
[14:47] | SCREAMS ON TV | 电视上的尖叫声 |
[14:56] | ELECTRIC BUZZ | 嗡嗡声 |
[14:58] | Oh-ho! | 哦,哦!” |
[15:01] | KITTY GASPS | 小猫喘气 |
[15:03] | SCREAMING | 尖叫声 |
[15:05] | Right! | 对了! |
[15:09] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[15:11] | Argh! | 啊! |
[15:14] | Ugh! Ugh! | |
[15:16] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[15:18] | Get over… | 过来… |
[15:21] | SCREAMING | 尖叫声 |
[15:25] | Wonder what got her goat. | 不知道什么让她的山羊 |
[15:28] | Probably just scared of the dark or something. | 可能只是害怕黑暗或什么 |
[15:32] | Suppose we ought to…investigate? | 假设我们应该… …调查? |
[15:37] | Yeah? I know it was too much to ask that you quietly… | 是吗? 我知道要求你安静地… |
[15:42] | Kitty? Where has she…? | 凯蒂?她在哪里…? |
[15:44] | Ooh. No… How peculiar. | 哦 不……真奇怪 |
[15:48] | Kitty? | 凯蒂? |
[15:54] | JULIAN CLEARS THROAT Hello? | 朱利安清了清嗓子 喂? |
[16:00] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗? |
[16:10] | Although, I mean, there’s no need to go all the way… | 虽然,我的意思是,没有必要一路走下去… … |
[16:12] | What’s the point in going all the way up? Something silly. | 一路往上走有什么意义? 愚蠢的事情 |
[16:14] | I was going to say… Maybe we should go see the others together. | 我想说的是… 也许我们应该一起去看看其他人 |
[16:16] | Go together. We’ll go together, yeah. | 一起去吧 我们一起去,是的 |
[16:17] | Spaghetti Napolitana? | 意大利面条Napolitana? |
[16:19] | From a tin. | 从一个罐子里 |
[16:20] | What a fascinating modern age we live in. | 我们生活在一个多么迷人的现代化时代 |
[16:22] | Italian food didn’t always agree with me. | 意大利食物并不总是与我一致 |
[16:24] | Oh, did you say you went to Venice? | 哦,你说你去了威尼斯吗? |
[16:27] | Indeed. What was it like? I’ve always wanted to go. | 确实如此 那是什么样子的?我一直想去 |
[16:29] | Oh, very… | 哦,非常… |
[16:33] | ..nice. | …不错 |
[16:34] | Nice? | 不错? |
[16:36] | Again? Nothing more specific? | 又是这样?没有更具体的吗? |
[16:39] | Well, you have to remember, it was 200 years ago. | 嗯,你必须记住,那是200年前的事了 |
[16:41] | I can’t remember every single detail. | 我不可能记得每一个细节 |
[16:44] | Sounds like you can’t remember ANY detail. | 听起来,你不记得任何细节 |
[16:46] | Fine. I’ll tell you the truth! | 好吧 我就告诉你真相! |
[16:49] | You didn’t go. | 你没有去 |
[16:50] | No, I did. I did go. | 不,我去了 我确实去了 |
[16:52] | I saw the most celebrated sights of Europe. | 我看到了欧洲最著名的景点 |
[16:55] | I just…wasn’t inspired. | 我只是……没有灵感 |
[16:58] | No matter how beautiful the landscape, nothing came. | 无论风景有多美,都没有灵感 |
[17:03] | I returned home with an empty notebook. | 我带着一个空的笔记本回到家 |
[17:06] | You must’ve got something from it. | 你一定从里面得到了什么 |
[17:10] | Ah… Signore! | 啊……先生! |
[17:12] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[17:14] | Un momento per favore! Signore! HE SIGHS WITH RELIEF | 请等一下! 阁下! 他如释重负地叹了口气 |
[17:16] | Carol always wanted to go to France. | 卡罗尔一直想去法国 |
[17:18] | I said, “You don’t need to go abroad to have a nice holiday. | 我说:”你不需要出国就能有一个愉快的假期 |
[17:21] | “We haven’t seen half of this beautiful country yet,” | “我们还没有看到这个美丽国家的一半呢 |
[17:23] | but she had her heart set on it, so I decided to book | 但她一心想要去,所以我决定在我们的结婚纪念日预订 |
[17:26] | it for our anniversary. | 为我们的周年纪念日 |
[17:28] | That’s lovely. Yeah, but we didn’t go in the end. | 那很可爱 是的,但我们最后没有去 |
[17:31] | Oh, no. Why? Because I was dead, Alison. I was dead. | 哦,不 为什么? 因为我已经死了,艾莉森 我已经死了 |
[17:35] | Right. | 对 |
[17:37] | Here you all are! | 你们都在这里! |
[17:38] | Thank goodness! The lights went out in the house. Oh. That’s strange. | 谢天谢地!屋子里的灯灭了 哦 这很奇怪 |
[17:42] | Yes, and the TV turned off. Oh, sorry, Kitty. | 是的,电视也关了 哦,对不起,吉蒂 |
[17:46] | That’s OK. I wasn’t much enjoying it anyway. | 这没关系 反正我也不怎么喜欢它 |
[17:48] | Oh, I thought you’d really like it – a high school romance. | 哦,我以为你真的会喜欢它–一个高中生的爱情故事 |
[17:51] | Yes, but I didn’t like the man chasing the girl. | 是的,但我不喜欢那个追女孩的男人 |
[17:53] | Well, he’s the man of her dreams. | 嗯,他是她的梦中情人 |
[17:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:57] | And he won’t stop until he gets her. | 而且他在得到她之前是不会停止的 |
[17:59] | That’s what being in love is like. | 这就是恋爱的感觉 |
[18:02] | You should wait till the end because then she starts chasing him. | 你应该等到最后,因为那时她就开始追他了 |
[18:05] | Does she? I hope she gets him. | 她会吗?我希望她能得到他 |
[18:08] | Then we can all sleep again. | 然后我们又可以睡觉了 |
[18:10] | ROBIN: Hey, everybody. | 嘿,大家好 |
[18:12] | How is it I get…? Oh, look! Hi, guys! Look, there she is, Robin. | 我怎么会… ? 哦, 看! 嗨 伙计们! 看,她在那里,罗宾 |
[18:15] | She’s right there. She’s OK. | 她就在那里 她没事 |
[18:17] | Ah, we heard you screaming, Kitty – just wanted to make sure you’re OK. | 啊,我们听到了你的尖叫声,Kitty – 只是想确认你没事 |
[18:21] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好,谢谢你 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:24] | So you can go back in now if you like. | 所以,如果你愿意,你现在可以回去了 |
[18:26] | BOTH: Erm… | 呃… |
[18:28] | That’s OK, you know. You’ve already light fire… | 没关系的,你知道 你已经点火了… |
[18:30] | Change is as good as a haircut. Cosy-wozy. | 改变就像理发一样好 舒适的感觉 |
[18:32] | CAPTAIN: Sorry, I thought you said camping was a stupid idea, Robin? | 对不起,我以为你说露营是一个愚蠢的想法,罗宾? |
[18:36] | Don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[18:37] | Must be another caveman. | 一定是另一个山顶洞人 |
[18:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:41] | OWL HOOTS IN DISTANCE | 远处传来猫头鹰的叫声 |
[18:43] | It’s creepy in the woods at night, isn’t it? | 晚上在树林里很惊悚,不是吗? |
[18:46] | No, not really! I love it! Is it?! | 不,不是的! 我喜欢这样! 是吗!? |
[18:48] | Hey, since we’re all around the campfire, we should | 嘿,既然我们都在篝火旁,我们应该 |
[18:51] | tell ghost stories. | 讲鬼故事 |
[18:52] | Good idea. THEY MURMUR ENTHUSIASTICALLY | 好主意 他们热烈地喃喃自语 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:56] | SHE CHUCKLES Yeah. | 她咯咯笑 是的 |
[18:57] | What’s the matter, Alison? | 怎么了,艾莉森? |
[18:58] | Oh, come on, you’re ghosts. | 哦,别这样,你们是鬼 |
[19:01] | What, so we can’t tell ghost stories? | 什么,所以我们不能讲鬼故事? |
[19:03] | Well, no, I’m not… | 嗯,不,我不是… … |
[19:05] | I’m not saying… No, yeah, please… | 我不是说… 不,是的,请… |
[19:07] | Yeah, go on, Pat. | 是的,继续,帕特 |
[19:08] | Right! | 对! |
[19:10] | Well, this one’s actually a true story, actually. | 嗯,这个其实是一个真实的故事,实际上 |
[19:13] | It’s about my friend, Susan. | 是关于我的朋友,苏珊 |
[19:17] | Susan and I used to walk home together from school. | 苏珊和我曾经一起从学校步行回家 |
[19:19] | She didn’t have a dad and her mum used to work late sometimes, | 她没有爸爸,她妈妈有时工作到很晚 |
[19:22] | so she used to have to let herself in. | 所以她过去必须让自己进去 |
[19:24] | She had this little game | 她有一个小游戏 |
[19:25] | she played with her doggy, you know, to let him know | 她和她的狗玩这个小游戏,你知道,让它知道 |
[19:28] | that it was her when she got home. | 当她回到家时,她会和她的狗玩这个小游戏,你知道,让它知道是她 |
[19:30] | She’d stick her hand in t’letterbox and he’d give it a lick, you know… | 她把她的手伸进信箱,它就会舔一下,你知道… … |
[19:33] | HE PANTS LIKE A DOG | 他的裤子像狗一样 |
[19:38] | Well… | 好吧… |
[19:40] | ..one day… | …有一天… |
[19:45] | HORN HONKS | 喇叭声 |
[19:46] | CAR APPROACHES | 汽车驶来 |
[19:51] | Here you go, mate. | 给你,伙计 |
[19:52] | Nice one. Cheers, man. OK. | 好样的 干杯,伙计 好的 |
[19:56] | ENGINE REVS, BIRDS CAW | 发动机转速,鸟叫声 |
[20:00] | She slowly crept up the stairs. | 她慢慢地爬上楼梯 |
[20:03] | All the while she could hear it. | 在这期间,她一直能听到它 |
[20:06] | Scratch! | 挠痒痒! |
[20:08] | Scratch! | 挠痒痒! |
[20:11] | Scratch! | 挠痒痒! |
[20:14] | She felt cold suddenly. | 她突然感到寒冷 |
[20:17] | She reached out her hand and the door creaked open. | 她伸出手来,门吱呀一声打开了 |
[20:20] | And there it was… | 那就是… |
[20:23] | ..a figure standing facing the wall. | …一个站在墙边的人影 |
[20:27] | Slowly, very slowly, it began to turn towards her | 慢慢地,非常缓慢地,它开始转向她 |
[20:31] | until she could finally see its face. | 直到她终于可以看到它的脸 |
[20:35] | It was a… | 那是一个… |
[20:36] | Alison! THEY SCREAM | 艾莉森! 他们的尖叫声 |
[20:42] | Mary, you gave us a fright. | 玛丽,你把我们吓坏了 |
[20:44] | Well, the woodworm men have gone, | 好了,那些木虫人已经走了 |
[20:46] | I’ve blessed the house. | 我已经祝福了这所房子 |
[20:48] | Oh, thank you. Thanks, Mary. That’s great. | 哦,谢谢你 谢谢你,玛丽 那很好 |
[20:50] | Er… | 呃… |
[20:52] | Are they gone? Oh, yeah. | 他们走了吗? 哦,是的 |
[20:57] | THEY PANT | 他们喘息着 |
[20:58] | Robin! Julian! | 罗宾! 朱利安! |
[21:00] | Robin, where are you?! | 罗宾,你在哪里? |
[21:02] | PANTING | 气喘吁吁 |
[21:04] | Robin! Julian! | 罗宾! 朱利安! |
[21:07] | I’m scared! Julian! | 我很害怕! 朱利安! |
[21:10] | Where are you, Robin? | 你在哪里,罗宾? |
[21:11] | Oh, my God, oh, my God… | 哦,我的上帝,哦,我的上帝… … |
[21:16] | Night, then, guys. Goodnight. Goodnight! | 晚安,然后,伙计们 晚安 晚安! |
[21:24] | THOMAS SIGHS | THOMAS叹气 |
[21:26] | I’m not comfortable, Patrick. | 我不太舒服,帕特里克 |
[21:27] | Are you comfortable? | 你舒服吗? |
[21:29] | I don’t mind swapping if you… | 我不介意换人,如果你… |
[21:31] | I’m all settled in now, mate. | 我现在都安顿好了,伙计 |
[21:36] | Can we talk some more, please? | 我们能不能再谈一谈,好吗? |
[21:38] | I don’t want to go to sleep. | 我不想去睡觉 |
[21:39] | Kitty, please, we can’t stay up all night. But if I dream, then… | 凯蒂,求你了,我们不能整晚不睡 但如果我做梦,那么… |
[21:42] | Just try to imagine the man from the film wrapping | 试着想象电影中的那个男人把你包裹在他的怀里 |
[21:45] | you up in his arms. | 把你包裹在他的怀里 |
[21:48] | Daley used to have nightmares, used to try | 戴利曾经做过恶梦,曾经试图 |
[21:50] | and get in bed with me and Carol. | 试图和我和卡罗尔上床 |
[21:52] | Walked in on us once when we were… | 有一次我们走进去,当时我们… |
[21:54] | Guys, can we just…can we… can we go to sleep, please? | 伙计们,我们能不能……我们能不能……我们能不能去睡觉,拜托? |
[21:57] | Just…just no more talking. All right. | 只是……只是不要再说话了 好吧 |
[22:11] | WHISPERS: What happened to Susan, Patrick? | 窃窃私语 苏珊怎么了,帕特里克? |
[22:13] | She was never seen again. Mm. | 她再也没见过了 嗯 |
[22:17] | She moved to Leeds. Ah. | 她搬到了利兹市 啊 |
[22:21] | There was a chap from Leeds in our unit. | 我们单位有一个来自利兹的小伙子 |
[22:23] | Or was it Halifax? Who is Susan? | 或者是哈利法克斯? 苏珊是谁? |
[22:25] | THOMAS: Oh, Patrick will tell you the story. | THOMAS: 哦,帕特里克会告诉你这个故事 |
[22:28] | Oh, yes. Well… CLEARS THROAT | 哦,是的 这个嘛… 清嗓子 |
[22:30] | ..this one’s actually a true story, actually. | …这其实是一个真实的故事,实际上 |
[22:32] | Right… Happened to a friend of mine, Susan… | 对… 发生在我的一个朋友身上,苏珊… … |
[22:35] | We used to walk back from school together. | 我们曾经一起从学校走回来 |
[22:38] | She didn’t have a dad and her mum used to work late sometimes, | 她没有爸爸,她妈妈有时工作到很晚 |
[22:41] | so she used to have this little game she played with her doggy… | 所以她经常和她的狗玩这个小游戏… … |
[22:43] | ALISON SIGHS | 阿利森叹气 |
[22:50] | Mm… Who’s there? Just getting in. | 嗯… 谁在那儿? 刚进门 |
[22:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:55] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[22:58] | Move up. Thanks. | 向上移动 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Ah. Well done. What? | 啊 做得好 什么? |
[23:07] | You win. No, yours was way better. | 你赢了 不,你的要好得多 |
[23:10] | Mm-mm. Disqualified, I had help. | 被取消资格,我有帮助 |
[23:14] | Mr Outdoorsy. | 户外运动先生 |
[23:18] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[23:21] | I pretended we were fine and now I’m scared of everything. | 我假装我们很好,现在我对一切都很害怕 |
[23:25] | I don’t want to die out here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[23:27] | I mean, I already have, but, you know. | 我是说,我已经死了,但是,你知道 |
[23:30] | Wait, when I was alive, was much to be scared of, | 等等,当我还活着的时候,有很多东西是值得害怕的 |
[23:33] | but I know what make feel safe. | 但我知道什么能让我感到安全 |
[23:36] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[23:49] | PAT: Carol, Carol, Carol… | 帕特 Carol, Carol, Carol… |
[23:55] | SNORING | 咆哮 |
[23:57] | Oh, Kitty. | 哦,小猫 |
[23:59] | You’ve been awake all night? | 你一晚上都没睡? |
[24:00] | I was scared the man from Grease would get me in my dreams. | 我很害怕《油脂》里的那个男人会在我的梦里抓住我 |
[24:03] | Danny Zuko? And the other man. | Danny Zuko? 还有另一个人 |
[24:05] | Kenickie? Freddy. Freddy? | 肯尼基? 弗雷迪 弗莱迪? |
[24:08] | Freddy Krueger. Oh, no. | 弗莱迪-克鲁格 哦,不 |
[24:12] | I think I know what happened. | 我想我知道发生了什么事 |
[24:25] | Lovely, isn’t it? | 很可爱,不是吗? |
[24:27] | It is. Mm. | 是的 嗯 |
[24:30] | I was just thinking, it ought to be dull and commonplace – | 我只是在想,这应该是枯燥而平凡的 — |
[24:34] | the same sunrise over the same house in the same tiny piece of England | 在英格兰的同一个小地方,同样的日出出现在同一个房子里 |
[24:39] | every day for 200 years. | 200年来的每一天 |
[24:43] | But it is beautiful. Mm. | 但它是美丽的 嗯 |
[24:46] | I travelled miles and was unchanged when I could have been here | 我跋山涉水,一成不变,而我本可以在这里 |
[24:50] | and…transported. | 和……运输 |
[24:55] | It’s no fault of the sun if the eye sees not its beauty. | 如果眼睛没有看到它的美,这不是太阳的错 |
[25:00] | That was really poetic, Thomas. | 那真的很有诗意,托马斯 |
[25:07] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[25:09] | The sun, you rise when night is done | 太阳,当黑夜结束时,你会升起 |
[25:14] | Like a big, yellow… | 像一个大的,黄色的… |
[25:17] | ..bun. | …包子 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:21] | Come, sweet sun | 来吧,可爱的太阳 |
[25:23] | Let us have fun | 让我们玩得开心 |
[25:25] | Must weigh a ton. | 必须有一吨重 |
[25:29] | THEY CHATTER | 他们的谈话 |
[25:31] | Alison, just a moment. | 艾莉森,请稍等 |
[25:35] | You have been exemplary. | 你一直是个模范 |
[25:37] | Oh. And so I’d like to present you, if I could, | 哦 因此,我想向你介绍,如果可以的话 |
[25:41] | with your camping… | 与你的露营… |
[25:44] | ..forester… | …森林管理员… |
[25:47] | ..and fire safety badges. | …和消防安全徽章 |
[25:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[25:50] | THEY CLAP Oh, thank you, Pat. | 哦,谢谢你,帕特 |
[25:52] | Oh, and, Captain. What, me? | 哦,还有,队长 什么,我? |
[25:54] | Yes, you have shown a wonderful attitude, | 是的,你表现出了一种美妙的态度 |
[25:57] | enthusiasm and a keen interest, | 热情和浓厚的兴趣 |
[25:59] | and so I present to you the teamwork award. | 所以我向你颁发团队合作奖 |
[26:04] | Oh. Congratulations. | 哦 恭喜你 |
[26:06] | It’s a very high honour. Come on. | 这是一个非常高的荣誉 来吧 |
[26:11] | Oh, that’s where you got to last night. What were you doing in there? | 哦,那是你昨晚到的地方 你在那里做什么? |
[26:14] | They were scared, Alison! | 他们很害怕,艾莉森! |
[26:16] | THEY TALK OVER EACH OTHER No, no! | 他们互相交谈着 不,不! |
[26:17] | ROBIN: Not scared! | 没有害怕! |
[26:19] | Just wanted to do some camping Robin-style… | 只是想做一些罗宾式的露营… |
[26:21] | ..the chimney, you don’t want the rain coming in. | …烟囱,你不想让雨进来 |
[26:23] | ..in the cave there, you see… | …在那个山洞里,你看… |
[26:25] | SCREAMING, THEY SCREAM | 尖叫声,他们的尖叫声 |
[26:27] | MARY: Scaredy-cats! | 胆小的猫! |
[26:29] | THEY LAUGH | 他们笑了 |
[26:30] | Morning, Lady B. You OK? | 早上好,B女士,你还好吗? |
[26:32] | Julian, did you change the channel on the TV? | 朱利安,你换了电视的频道吗? |
[26:35] | Cos Kitty saw something adult. Did she? | 因为凯蒂看到了成人的东西 她看到了吗? |
[26:37] | Mm. What’s the code? Good morning, everyone. | 嗯 密码是什么?大家早上好 |
[26:39] | Back from your little adventure, are we? | 从你的小冒险中回来了,是吗? |
[26:41] | And what’s on the agenda today? | 今天的议程是什么? |
[26:43] | Food club, is it? Or what I’d wear if I could today? | 美食俱乐部,是吗?还是如果我今天能穿什么? |
[26:46] | Oh, can we not forego? | 哦,我们可以不放弃吗? |
[26:48] | Yeah, we’re all a bit tired, Fanny. | 是啊,我们都有点累了,芬妮 |
[26:50] | Bed? At this time? | 睡觉?在这个时候? |
[26:53] | Yeah. Never have I known such a feckless bunch | 是的 我从来没有见过这样一群无能的人 |
[26:56] | of good-for-nothings. | 一群一无是处的人 |
[26:59] | That’s better. | 那就更好了 |
[27:00] | Oh, Alison, don’t forget, the boiler man’s coming at two. | 哦,艾莉森,别忘了,锅炉工两点就来 |
[27:05] | The boiler man?! | 锅炉工? |
[27:07] | SHE WHIMPERS | 她呜咽着说 |