时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Well, there are lots of exciting options, but I like Sex On The Beach. | 嗯,有很多令人兴奋的选择,但我喜欢《海滩上的性爱》 |
[00:08] | Is that vodka-based or…? Oh, are we talking about drinks? | 那是基于伏特加的还是……?哦,我们是在谈论饮料吗? |
[00:12] | It would be a port and lemon for me. Bitter, tart. | 对我来说应该是波特酒和柠檬 苦的,酸的 |
[00:15] | You said it, mate. | 你说的,伙计 |
[00:16] | What if was puddle water mixed with river water? | 如果是水坑水与河水混合呢? |
[00:20] | It’s still not a cocktail, Robin. | 这仍然不是鸡尾酒,罗宾 |
[00:22] | It’s all I’ve ever drunk! Right. | 这是我喝过的所有酒! 是的 |
[00:24] | And seeing as Mary doesn’t partake… | 而且看在Mary不喝的份上… |
[00:27] | Tis devil’s juice! | 这是魔鬼的果汁! |
[00:28] | ..that just about wraps up our Inaugural Cocktail Society. | …这就是我们首届鸡尾酒会的内容 |
[00:32] | Cock Soc. No, we’re not calling it that, mate. | 鸡尾酒会,不,我们不叫这个名字,伙计 |
[00:34] | When I was fucdut as CO of Ick… Those aren’t real words! | 当我被任命为Ick的指挥官时… … 这些都不是真正的词! |
[00:37] | ..it was the highlight of our week on a Friday night… | …那是我们一周中最重要的一个星期五晚上… |
[00:39] | SINGING | 唱歌 |
[00:41] | # What a day it is… # | # 今天是什么日子… # |
[00:43] | Is that me? | 那是我吗? |
[00:45] | Good morning! Good morning! | 早晨好! 早晨好! |
[00:47] | # Ra-ta-ta-ta, ra-ta-ta… # # Ra -ta -ta, ra -ta -ta… # | |
[00:49] | Oh, Kitty! What pretty hair you have today! | 哦,凯蒂!你今天的头发真漂亮! |
[00:52] | And, Robin, looking very sprightly. | 还有,罗宾,看起来很有活力 |
[00:54] | And a lovely smile as always, | 一如既往的可爱笑容 |
[00:57] | from my dearest Patty Cake! | 来自我最亲爱的Patty Cake! |
[01:01] | Huh? What just happened? | 嗯?刚刚发生了什么? |
[01:24] | And then pages seven and nine. OK. | 然后是第七和第九页 好的 |
[01:29] | Nice. | 不错 |
[01:31] | This, um, rosewood? | 这个,嗯,紫檀木? |
[01:33] | That’s my granola. Mm. | 那是我的燕麦片 嗯 |
[01:36] | OK. Marvellous. Well, your driveway is now | 好的 很好 那么,你的车道现在是 |
[01:39] | officially your driveway. | 正式成为你的车道 |
[01:41] | Sorry, again. This really should have come up in our searches. | 对不起,再一次 这真的应该在我们的搜索中出现 |
[01:45] | These things happen. To us. | 这些事情发生了 对我们来说 |
[01:46] | Hopefully, we won’t find any more skeletons in the… Basement. | 希望我们不会在……找到更多的骷髅 地下室 |
[01:49] | ..closet. Closet. Hm? Mm. | …壁橱 壁橱 嗯? 嗯 |
[01:51] | Well, we should get going. My sister’s coming over. | 好了,我们该走了 我妹妹要过来了 |
[01:54] | But… Sister? I didn’t think you had a sister. | 但是… 姐姐?我不认为你有一个妹妹 |
[01:57] | Oh, yeah. No. Recent development. | 哦,是的 不,最近的发展 |
[01:59] | Yeah. Long-lost sister. | 是的 失散多年的妹妹 |
[02:01] | Well, actually, half sister. | 好吧,实际上是半个妹妹 |
[02:03] | Which half? On which side? | 哪一半?在哪一边? |
[02:04] | My dad’s. Older, younger? | 我爸爸的 大的还是小的? |
[02:07] | Uh, older? | 呃,大的? |
[02:08] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear. | 哦,亲爱的 哦,亲爱的,亲爱的,亲爱的,亲爱的 |
[02:12] | Is there…? Is there a problem? | 是否有… … ?有问题吗? |
[02:14] | Well, she may have a claim to the estate, so either | 嗯,她可能对遗产有要求,所以要么 |
[02:16] | you’d have to buy her out, which you don’t have the money for, or sell | 你必须把她买下来,但你没有钱,或者把房子卖掉,把收益分掉 |
[02:19] | the house and split the proceeds. | 或者卖掉房子,分掉收益 |
[02:21] | Admittedly, those are worst-case scenarios, | 无可否认,这些都是最坏的情况 |
[02:23] | but it’s a very serious situation. | 但这是一个非常严重的情况 |
[02:25] | Oh, I mean… So, what can we do? | 哦,我是说… 那么,我们能做什么? |
[02:28] | Well, first things first. You need to confirm her identity. | 嗯,首先要做的是 你需要确认她的身份 |
[02:30] | A birth certificate at least, if not a DNA test. A DNA test? | 至少要有出生证明,如果不做DNA测试的话 DNA测试? |
[02:35] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[02:36] | I’m always serious. Ask my wife. | 我总是很认真 问我妻子吧 |
[02:41] | ALL TALKING AT ONCE | 众口一词 |
[02:42] | No, no, look, look! I know Fanny better than any of you. | 不,不,看,看!我比你们任何人都更了解芬妮 |
[02:46] | She does have a lighter side, you know. Not that light! | 她确实有轻松的一面,你知道 不是那么轻的! |
[02:49] | No, something’s up. | 不,有事情发生了 |
[02:51] | Perhaps she’s unwell. | 也许她身体不舒服 |
[02:52] | She’s dead, Kitty. There you are, then. | 她已经死了,吉蒂 你在这里,那么 |
[02:55] | Perhaps she has been possessed. | 也许她已经被附身了 |
[02:58] | There’s no such thing as possession. | 没有附身这回事 |
[03:00] | Well, there’s no such thing as ghosts, but… | 嗯,没有鬼魂这种东西,但是… … |
[03:02] | He’s right, isn’t he? THEY ALL TALK AT ONCE | 他是对的,不是吗?一拍即合 |
[03:07] | Well, can’t you just drop it in conversationally? | 好吧,你就不能在谈话中放下它吗? |
[03:11] | Oh, yeah. “Oh, hi, Lucy. Nice weather. | 哦,是的 “哦,你好,露西 天气不错 |
[03:13] | “Can I test your DNA?” | “我可以测试你的DNA吗?” |
[03:15] | Look, she might not even want the house. | 听着,她甚至可能不想要这所房子 |
[03:17] | He did say it was just worst-case scenario. He knows he screwed up | 他确实说过这只是最坏的情况 他知道他搞砸了 |
[03:19] | the driveway thing, so he’s just being super cautious. | 车道的事情,所以他只是超级谨慎 |
[03:23] | Anyway, I want to get back to work. | 不管怎样,我想回去工作了 |
[03:26] | Hey, look at me. | 嘿,看看我 |
[03:27] | I’ve got the kind of work that people have got to get back to. Mm! | 我有那种人们必须要回去的工作 嗯! |
[03:30] | I’m really growing as a person. | 我真的在成长为一个人 |
[03:33] | Don’t know whether to be proud or depressed. | 不知道是该感到自豪还是该感到沮丧 |
[03:36] | Ah! Alison! I couldn’t help but overhear… Well, you could. | 啊,艾莉森! 我忍不住要偷听… … 嗯,你可以 |
[03:39] | ..something about Lucy. A test? | …关于露西的事 一个测试? |
[03:42] | Oh, yeah. I just… | 哦,是的 我只是… |
[03:44] | I have to sort of confirm she is who she says she is. | 我必须确认她是她所说的那个人 |
[03:48] | You mean like a spy? | 你是说像一个间谍? |
[03:49] | No, that’s not… | 不,那不是… |
[03:50] | Now, I happen to have a very particular set of skills | 现在,我碰巧有一套非常特别的技能 |
[03:54] | when it comes to rooting out bad apples. Yep. | 当它涉及到根除坏苹果 是的 |
[03:57] | If someone wanted, someone could conduct some covert | 如果有人愿意,有人可以对某个人进行一些秘密的 |
[04:00] | surveillance on a certain someone, if someone | 对某个人进行秘密监视,如果有人 |
[04:03] | didn’t want to get their hands dirty, if you know what I mean. | 不想弄脏自己的手,如果你知道我的意思 |
[04:07] | I don’t want you to spy on my sister, if that’s what you mean. | 我不想让你监视我妹妹,如果你是这个意思 |
[04:11] | So, you DON’T want me to spy on her? Jolly good. | 那么,你不希望我监视她?很好 |
[04:15] | No, no, really, Captain. | 不,不,真的,船长 |
[04:17] | I really… I really don’t want you to spy on her. What? | 我真的… 我真的不希望你去监视她 什么? |
[04:19] | I don’t. I’m just going to talk to her and, you know, ask | 我不想 我只是要和她谈谈,你知道的,问一下 |
[04:22] | for some clarity and, uh, some ID and a DNA swab, | 让她说清楚,还有,呃,一些身份证和DNA棉签 |
[04:27] | and then just ruin our relationship before we’ve even… | 然后在我们还没有… … 就毁了我们的关系 |
[04:29] | OK, actually, do you know what? | 好吧,实际上,你知道吗? |
[04:31] | Maybe a little light surveillance wouldn’t be the worst idea. | 也许一个小小的监视并不是最糟糕的主意 |
[04:34] | OK, do it. Do you mean do it as in | 好吧,做吧 你的意思是做它,因为在 |
[04:37] | “don’t do it” or do it as in “do it”? | “不要这样做 “还是 “这样做 “的意思? |
[04:39] | Do it. So, don’t. No, do. Yes. | 做吧 那么,不要 不,做 是的 |
[04:43] | Do. | 做 |
[04:45] | Ah, all right. Erm… | 啊,好的 呃… |
[04:46] | Don’t. Jolly good, right. | 不要 很好,对 |
[04:49] | Sorry. Is that actual don’t or…? How did we win the war? | 对不起 那是实际的不要还是……?我们是如何赢得这场战争的? |
[04:52] | All right, young lady! All right. | 好吧,年轻的女士!好的 |
[04:54] | I’ll make it simple for you. If you want to green light | 我给你说的很简单 如果你想为这个任务开绿灯 |
[04:56] | this mission say “eiderdown”. | 这个任务就说 “凫水” |
[04:58] | Eiderdown. Shh! Ah. | Eiderdown 嘘! 啊 |
[05:00] | WHISPERING: For goodness’ sake! WHISPERING: For goodness’ sake! | |
[05:01] | All right. We’ll soon find out if she’s a German. | 好了 我们很快就会知道她是否是德国人 |
[05:04] | I mean, she is who she says she is. | 我是说,她就是她说的那个人 |
[05:07] | OK. Good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[05:09] | Thank you? Mm. | 谢谢你? 嗯 |
[05:11] | Right. Let’s get in amongst them. | 好的 让我们进入他们中间 |
[05:25] | Stop it! | 别闹了! |
[05:27] | Well, I’m bored! I miss the office, the banter, the secretaries. | 好吧,我很无聊!我怀念办公室,怀念戏谑,怀念秘书们 |
[05:32] | Whir of the fax, the secretaries, photocopier, the secretaries | 传真机的呼啸声,秘书们,复印机,秘书们 |
[05:37] | ON the photocopier. | 在复印机上 |
[05:39] | Oh! JULIAN GRUNTS | 哦!朱利安咕哝着 |
[05:42] | Right. Do you know what a line manager is? | 对 你知道什么是部门经理吗? |
[05:44] | Because mine is very serious. Yeah? | 因为我的是非常严肃的 是吗? |
[05:46] | I’m sure that you find this stuff hilarious. What’s up with him? | 我敢肯定,你觉得这东西很搞笑 他怎么了? |
[05:48] | Oh, just being a square. | 哦,只是在做一个广场 |
[05:50] | He’s having a square meal and he’s off to a square dance | 他吃了一顿广场餐,然后就去特拉法加广场跳广场舞了 |
[05:52] | in Trafalgar Square. | 在特拉法尔加广场 |
[05:54] | So, please just let me get on! Huh. | 所以,请让我上场吧!嗯 |
[06:02] | Oh, my! | 噢,我的!噢! |
[06:03] | Oh! Like bum? Yeah! | 哦!像流浪汉? 是的! |
[06:05] | Exactly like bum. Just stop it! | 完全像流浪汉 别闹了! |
[06:07] | All right? Or I’m telling Alison. Ooh! Ooh! | 好吗?否则我就告诉艾莉森 哦! 哦! 哦! |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:17] | No! LAUGHTER | ぃ! 笑声 |
[06:19] | No, no, no, no. Unsend. Unsend! | 不,不,不,不 取消发送 不送!不送 |
[06:23] | GRAVEL CRUNCHING UNDER TYRES | 轮胎下的碎石声 |
[06:27] | Oh, joy! The other one. Kitty. | Oh, joy! 另一个人 小猫 |
[06:31] | To think my head was turned by such | 想到我的头被这样的 |
[06:33] | a pale imitation of perfection. It’s so nice she’s back. | 一个完美的苍白的模仿者 她回来了,真好 |
[06:36] | When she’s leaving? | 她什么时候走? |
[06:38] | She’s staying the night. A sleepover? Mm-mm. | 她要在这里过夜 过夜? 嗯,嗯 |
[06:41] | Which I’m fine about, actually. Yeah. | 事实上,我对这一点很满意 是的 |
[06:45] | Not jealous at all. | 一点都不嫉妒 |
[06:46] | The opposite of jealous. If anything, I’m happy. | 嫉妒的反面 如果有的话,我很高兴 |
[06:50] | And if you see me crying, it’s because I’m so happy. | 如果你看到我哭,那是因为我太高兴了 |
[06:53] | SHE SOBS | 她哭了 |
[06:56] | I’m going to kill him! I’m going to resurrect him | 我要杀了他!我要让他复活 |
[06:58] | and I’m going to kill him. Robin. It wasn’t me! | 而且我要杀了他 罗宾 这不是我! |
[07:00] | So, I’m typing an email, right, to my boss and old Mr Funny Fingers | 所以,我正在打一封电子邮件,对,给我的老板,老滑稽手指先生 |
[07:03] | starts messing with the keyboard, | 开始在键盘上捣乱 |
[07:05] | changing words to rude words. | 把字改成粗鲁的字 |
[07:07] | Made annual review anal review. | 把年度审查变成了肛门审查 |
[07:11] | Like bum! | 就像流浪汉! |
[07:14] | ALISON CHUCKLES | 艾莉森笑着说 |
[07:16] | Yes. No. That… That’s not funny | 是的 不,那… 这一点也不好笑 |
[07:19] | at the end of the day. I mean, you can’t… You really can’t. | 在一天结束的时候 我是说,你不能… 你真的不能 |
[07:21] | I asked him to stop. I begged him. | 我要求他停止 我求过他 |
[07:23] | And what does he do? Puts a kiss on it. | 而他是怎么做的?在上面放了一个吻 |
[07:25] | Best wishes, Michael, kiss. Mwah! | 最好的祝愿,迈克尔,吻 Mwah! |
[07:27] | And we do not have that kind of relationship at all! | 而我们根本就没有这种关系! |
[07:30] | OK, yeah, he really shouldn’t have done that. | 好吧,是的,他真的不应该那样做 |
[07:32] | But I doubt they’ll even notice. Well, she better not or I’ll… | 但我怀疑他们甚至会注意到 好吧,她最好不要,否则我就… … |
[07:35] | You’ll what, mate? What are you going to do? | 你会什么,伙计?你打算怎么做? |
[07:37] | Oh, it’s so hard to threaten dead people! | 哦,要威胁死人真难! |
[07:41] | Yeah, keep walking! Toodle-oo! | 对,继续走! Toodle -oo! |
[07:43] | It was funny, really funny. | 这很有趣,真的很有趣 |
[07:45] | It’s given me a stitch! Aha! | 它给我缝了一针!啊哈! |
[07:49] | Hey! Hey! How are you? So lovely… Sorry. | 嘿,嘿,你好吗?好可爱… 对不起 |
[07:52] | Oh. No, it’s… | 哦 不,是… |
[07:55] | And I feel nothing. Less than nothing. | 我没有感觉 比什么都好 |
[07:59] | Oh, I thought you were only coming for one night. | 哦,我以为你只来一个晚上 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah. I always over-pack. Dressing gown, slippers, | 哦,是的 我总是过度包装 礼服,拖鞋, |
[08:03] | a couple of books. What are you reading? | 几本书 你在读什么? |
[08:05] | Just some poetry. Oh, right. | 只是一些诗歌 哦,对了 |
[08:09] | Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, | 爱不是用眼睛看,而是用心灵看 |
[08:13] | and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. | 因此是有翼的丘比特,是盲目的 |
[08:15] | Thomas, if you could just dial down the flirting while my sister | 托马斯,如果你能在我姐姐在的时候减少调情的次数 |
[08:18] | is here, please, because it’s… | 你能不能在我妹妹在这里的时候减少调情,因为这… … |
[08:20] | Thomas? Oh. | 托马斯?哦 |
[08:23] | Mm. | 哦,嗯 |
[08:24] | If you just go through, we’re heading up the stairs to the blue room. | 如果你只是通过,我们正在往上走,到蓝色房间的楼梯 |
[08:27] | Oh, and I brought this | 哦,我还带了这个 |
[08:30] | for a few. Well, for us. Ah, Sancerre. | 给一些人 嗯,给我们的 啊,桑塞尔 |
[08:32] | A woman of taste. Flinty! | 一个有品味的女人 燧人氏! |
[08:35] | I knows of what I speaks. I’m telling you, Fanny be the devil. | 我知道我说的是什么 我告诉你,范妮是个魔鬼 |
[08:40] | I saw her head make turns of full circle. | 我看到她的头转了一圈 |
[08:43] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:44] | Well, no, but she did that and she did that. | 不是,但她是这样做的,也是这样做的 |
[08:48] | So, how long till they meet in the middle? | 那么,他们还要多久才能在中间相遇? |
[08:50] | I normally just pick the nicest label. | 我通常只是挑选最漂亮的标签 |
[08:52] | Bless you. What a charming young lady. So polite. | 祝福你 多么迷人的年轻女士 这么有礼貌 |
[08:55] | Oh, her you like. Sorry? | 哦,她你喜欢 什么? |
[08:57] | Uh… I heard you like to… | 呃,我听说你喜欢… |
[09:00] | Do you…? Do you like to travel? | 你… ?你喜欢旅行吗? |
[09:03] | Erm, when I can. Yeah. | 呃,当我可以的时候 是的 |
[09:06] | Oh. I just got back from Berlin. OK. | 哦 我刚刚从柏林回来 好的 |
[09:08] | I knew it! She’s German. | 我就知道!她是德国人 |
[09:10] | Oh, no. We’re not doing that, are we? Carry on. | 哦,不 我们不是在做那个,是吗?继续说 |
[09:13] | But a demon wouldn’t make her act happy, Mary! | 但恶魔不会让她表现得快乐,玛丽! |
[09:16] | They’re not jolly things, demons! | 他们不是快乐的东西,恶魔! |
[09:18] | Oh, I don’t know. Vice, decadence, fornication. | 哦,我不知道 邪恶,颓废,通奸 |
[09:21] | Nice work if you can get it. | 干得好,如果你能得到它 |
[09:23] | Begone, foul demon! | 走吧,肮脏的魔鬼! |
[09:26] | Mary, you gave me a start! | 玛丽,你给了我一个起点! |
[09:28] | Oh, you are a card. | 哦,你是一张牌 |
[09:29] | Right! Something’s up | 对! 有事发生了 |
[09:31] | and I’m going to find out exactly what it is, young lady. | 我要找出它到底是什么,年轻的女士 |
[09:33] | Old lady. Lady! Patrick, | 老太太 女士! 帕特里克 |
[09:36] | I’m afraid I have no idea to what you might be… Be not fooled. | 恐怕我不知道你可能是什么… … 别被骗了 |
[09:40] | She be in the throne of some chucklesome imp! | 她是在某个可笑的小恶魔的宝座上! |
[09:43] | I’m quite sure there’s been no change to my… Aha! | 我很确定我的… …没有变化 啊哈! |
[09:48] | I recognise that glint in your eye. | 我认出了你眼中的闪光 |
[09:49] | I’ve seen it many times in mirrors. | 我在镜子里见过很多次 |
[09:52] | You’re having an affair. | 你有外遇了 |
[09:55] | I am not! How dare you! | 我没有!你怎么敢! |
[09:59] | Oh! | 哦! |
[10:01] | Oh-ho-ho! LAUGHTER | 哦–哦–哦!大笑声 |
[10:05] | No, hang on. Hang on! | 不,坚持住 撑住! |
[10:08] | Well, she ghost. Huh? So, she can only… | 好吧,她鬼 嗯?所以,她只能… |
[10:13] | ..with other ghosts. | …和其他鬼魂在一起 |
[10:15] | Which mean whoever she… | 这意味着不管她和谁… |
[10:19] | ..with must be someone in this room. | …一定是这个房间里的某个人 |
[10:24] | GASPING | 气喘吁吁 |
[10:27] | Or the Captain. | 或者是船长 |
[10:29] | Someone in this room. | 这个房间里的人 |
[10:32] | Do you ever get lost in here? | 你在这里迷过路吗? |
[10:34] | Well, no, I mean, you get used to… | 嗯,没有,我的意思是,你习惯于… |
[10:35] | Yeah, yes, actually. Yeah, yeah. All the time. It’s awful. | 是的,是的,实际上 是的,是的 所有的时间 这是可怕的 |
[10:38] | It’s actually too big, if anything. | 它实际上是太大了,如果有的话 |
[10:40] | So much space! | 这么大的空间! |
[10:42] | Yet also quite small, | 然而也相当小 |
[10:44] | weirdly, once you’re in. It’s sort of one of those places it’s better | 奇怪的是,一旦你进去了 它是那些地方中的一个,最好是 |
[10:47] | to visit than to… Well, anyway, you’re in here. | 参观比… 好吧,无论如何,你在这里 |
[10:50] | Oh, my… Wow! | 哦,我的… 哇! |
[10:52] | Well, it’s a bit bleh. I’ll let you get settled in. | 嗯,这有点糟糕 我让你安顿下来 |
[10:55] | I’ll see you downstairs in ten? Great. | 十点在楼下见?很好 |
[10:57] | OK. All right. Oh, my God! | 好的 好的 哦,我的上帝! |
[11:00] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[11:01] | Square room, one exit. | 方形房间,一个出口 |
[11:03] | I’ll keep her on nightwatch. | 我会让她守夜的 |
[11:04] | Fingers crossed for a little pillow talk. | 祈祷能有一个小小的枕边谈话 |
[11:06] | Well, no, she’s on her own, so there won’t be any pillow talk. | 嗯,不,她是自己一个人,所以不会有任何枕边谈话 |
[11:09] | So? You do know what pillow talk is? | 那又怎样? 你知道什么是枕边谈话吗? |
[11:13] | Talking to your pillow. | 对着你的枕头说话 |
[11:15] | Who talks to their pillow? | 谁会对自己的枕头说话? |
[11:18] | Yes. Yes. | 是的,是的 |
[11:20] | I mean… I mean, who on Earth would do something like that? Ha-ha. | 我是说… 我的意思是,谁在地球上会做这样的事情?哈,哈 |
[11:24] | HE CLEARS HIS THROAT Mm. Yeah. Mm-mm. | 他清了清嗓子 嗯 是的 嗯 -嗯 |
[11:29] | EMAIL PINGS | 邮件提示 |
[11:40] | Doesn’t mention the kiss. No thanks to you! | 没有提到那个吻 不感谢你! |
[11:43] | Could have been Mikey No Job. Then what? | 可能是Mikey没有工作 然后呢? |
[11:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不 |
[11:50] | Two kisses. That’s a kiss more than my kiss. | 两个吻 那是比我的吻多了一个 |
[11:51] | What does that mean? Do I reply with three kisses? | 那是什么意思?我是否要用三个吻来回答? |
[11:53] | I can’t do no kisses after two kisses. | 我不能在两个吻之后不吻 |
[11:55] | If I reply with three, does she reply with four? Where does this end? | 如果我回复三个,她会回复四个吗?这在哪里结束? |
[11:58] | You see what you’ve done?! Huh? | 你看你都做了些什么?嗯? |
[12:00] | You see? Your actions have consequences! Yeah? | 你看到了吗?你的行为是有后果的!是吗? |
[12:02] | You walk around this house, touching stuff, pushing stuff. | 你在这房子里走来走去,摸东西,推东西 |
[12:05] | Fanny Button, how dare you? | 范妮-巴顿,你怎么敢? |
[12:08] | I mean, I’ve had my dalliances, hasn’t everyone? | 我的意思是,我也有自己的私生活,不是每个人都有吗? |
[12:10] | But even I draw the line somewhere. | 但即使是我,也要有个底线 |
[12:12] | I think the lady doth protest too much. | 我认为这位女士抗议得太多了 |
[12:14] | Although there are those who say, “Man who point finger.” | 虽然有些人说,”男人指手画脚” |
[12:17] | Me? I’ve never even thought about it. | 我,我甚至从未想过这个问题 |
[12:20] | Well, I did have one dream, but in my defence, she had your head. | 好吧,我确实做了一个梦,但在我的辩护中,她有你的头 |
[12:25] | What? OK. Well, what about Thomas? Oh! | 什么? 好吧 好吧,那托马斯呢?哦! |
[12:28] | Where’s he all of a sudden? | 他突然去哪儿了? |
[12:29] | Yeah! Unless he’s behind me. Is he behind me? | 是啊!除非他在我后面 他在我身后吗? |
[12:31] | He’s only got eyes for Alison. No, no, no, no. | 他的眼睛只盯着艾莉森 不,不,不,不 |
[12:34] | I don’t think he does. | 我不认为他有 |
[12:37] | THEY ALL TALK AT ONCE | 一拍即合 |
[12:45] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗? |
[12:48] | GIGGLING GIGGLING | |
[12:56] | It’s not me! No way, Jose! Well, it could be him. Could be the ape. | It’s not me! 不可能,何塞!好吧,这可能是他 可能是人猿 |
[12:59] | Ape? Read some Darwin! | 猿?阅读一些达尔文! |
[13:01] | Not a demon. It be not a demon! | 不是一个恶魔 这不是恶魔! 什么? |
[13:04] | What? I did see Fanny locked in the tryst. She have herself | 我看到芬妮被锁在门外了 她自己有 |
[13:07] | a bawcock, a fancy man. Ooh! Ha! | 她有自己的一个男人,一个花花公子 哦! 哈! |
[13:10] | Told you! Well, who is it? | 告诉你了! 好吧,那是谁? |
[13:12] | It be… | 是… |
[13:15] | ..Humphrey. | …汉弗莱 |
[13:17] | Huh? No, it’s not. | 嗯? 不,它不是 |
[13:19] | Not that bit. Huh? | 不是那个位子 咦? |
[13:24] | Aw. | 噢 |
[13:25] | You see! | 你看! |
[13:28] | Mm. It’s complicated. | 嗯 这很复杂 |
[13:30] | You’re telling me! | 你要告诉我! |
[13:35] | Ah, changing for dinner? | 啊,为晚餐改变? |
[13:36] | Well, yeah, I’m trying to, but, Thomas, we’ve spoken about this. | 嗯,是的,我正在努力,但是,托马斯,我们已经谈过这个问题 |
[13:39] | OK? You can’t be in here when I’m trying to… Nice to make an effort | 好吗?你不能在这里,当我试图… 有客人来的时候,努力一下也不错 |
[13:41] | when one has guests. | 当一个人有客人的时候 |
[13:43] | Is she’s not around, Lucy? Mm? | 她不在附近吗,露西? 嗯? |
[13:46] | Oh, no. No. I put her in the Blue Room. | 哦,不 不,我把她安排在蓝屋 |
[13:49] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’m actually trying to get ready for my evening, so… | 现在,如果你不介意的话,我其实是想为我的晚会做准备,所以… … |
[13:53] | Thomas? | 托马斯? |
[13:56] | Mm. | 托马斯? – 嗯 |
[14:03] | Look, I appreciate it may be a little unorthodox. | 听着,我很感激这可能有点不合常理 |
[14:06] | Unorthodox? It’s not like you’re courting my brother | 非正统的?你又不是在追求我弟弟 |
[14:09] | or something. That’s me! | 或其他什么东西 那是我! |
[14:10] | OK, OK, OK, let’s not lose our heads. No offence. | 好吧,好吧,好吧,让我们不要失去我们的头 无意冒犯 |
[14:13] | JULIAN AND ROBIN LAUGH Fanny, | 朱利安和罗宾笑了,芬妮 |
[14:15] | is it not possible that you feel so drawn to that bit of Humphrey | 有没有可能你觉得自己被汉弗莱的那点东西吸引住了? |
[14:19] | because he doesn’t argue with, judge or upset you, | 因为他不与你争论,不对你评头论足,也不惹你生气 |
[14:22] | what with him not having a head? He’s got a head! Yeah. | 因为他没有头?他有一个头! 是的 |
[14:25] | Look, you can think what you like. I know how I feel. | 听着,你可以想你所想 我知道我的感觉 |
[14:29] | I am in love with some of this man and I don’t care who knows it. | 我爱上了这个男人中的一些人,我不在乎谁知道它 |
[14:33] | Good for you, girl. | 对你有好处,女孩 |
[14:38] | CELLPHONE BUZZES | 手机嗡嗡作响 |
[14:45] | Mm, interesting. | 嗯,有意思 |
[14:51] | Most interesting. | 最有趣的 |
[14:54] | Ah! | 啊! |
[14:55] | MUFFLED: Very interesting. | MUFFLED 非常有趣 |
[15:06] | You know what, honesty’s the best policy. | 你知道吗,诚实是最好的政策 |
[15:08] | Pfft! | 噗! |
[15:09] | No, no. Policy and honesty, two very different things, mate. | 不,不 政策和诚实,是两件完全不同的事情,伙计 |
[15:14] | “Kisses? | “吻? |
[15:17] | “Just to clear up any confusion… | “只是为了消除任何混淆… … |
[15:24] | “I want you to know there was a typo in my previous email. | “我想让你知道,我之前的邮件里有个错字 |
[15:30] | “I want you…” | “我希望你…” |
[15:33] | JULIAN GRUNTS JULIAN GRUNTS | |
[15:35] | Yeah! You son of a…! | 是啊! 你的儿子…! |
[15:39] | SINGING: That’s fun, that’s fun! It’s fun, it’s fun, it’s fun! | 唱歌 这很有趣,这很有趣!它的乐趣,它的乐趣,它的乐趣! |
[15:42] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 哦,耶!Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! |
[15:43] | Just a cheeky bit of fun! It’s office japes! | 只是一个厚颜无耻的位子的乐趣!这是办公室笑话! |
[15:46] | Wait till she reads that. | 等到她读到这个 |
[15:48] | EMAIL PINGS | 邮件提示 |
[15:53] | “This is a wholly inappropriate use of corporate communications. | “这是一个完全不恰当的使用公司通信的行为 |
[15:59] | “This is now a matter that we will need to discuss in person.” | “现在我们需要当面讨论这个问题” |
[16:03] | Great. You’ve got me fired. | 很好 你已经让我被解雇了 |
[16:05] | I’m going to get fired! You happy now, mm? | 我就要被解雇了! 你现在高兴了吧,嗯? |
[16:07] | I’m going to get fired. | 我要被解雇了 |
[16:09] | Fired? For that? | 解雇?因为这个? |
[16:11] | Gah! Whatever next? | 啊!接下来怎么办? |
[16:13] | No bottom patting? | 不拍屁股? |
[16:16] | Honestly! | 真心话! |
[16:17] | MUSIC: Fantasy Overture – Romeo and Juliet | 音乐:幻想序曲 – 罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[17:01] | HE GASPS | 他喘着粗气 |
[17:06] | Keeps happening. | 继续发生 |
[17:08] | It’s a sort of cafe-cum-art space, I suppose. | 这是一种咖啡馆兼艺术空间,我想 |
[17:11] | Well, that’s the plan anyway. | 好吧,反正这就是计划 |
[17:13] | Coffee and paint, but not in the same cup. | 咖啡和绘画,但不是在同一个杯子里 |
[17:18] | Same cup! That’s… That’s a really great idea. | 同一个杯子! 那是… 这是一个非常伟大的想法 |
[17:21] | Yeah. And perfect location. | 是的 也是完美的地点 |
[17:24] | Were you…? Were you born near there? | 你是… ?你是在那附近出生的吗? |
[17:27] | Oh, no. No. Heavens, no. | 哦,没有 不,天哪,不是 |
[17:30] | And, I mean, it’s just a small space. | 而且,我的意思是,这只是一个小空间 |
[17:33] | I mean, compared to this, this is… Ah, it’s not really. | 我的意思是,和这个相比,这个… … 啊,这不是真的 |
[17:36] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[17:37] | I mean, just look at the size at that cooker! | 我的意思是,看看那个灶台的大小吧! |
[17:39] | It’s too hot or it’s too cold. It’s unreliable. | 它太热了或者太冷了 这是不可靠的 |
[17:43] | It’s unsafe, probably. It’s homely, though, isn’t it? | 它可能不安全 但它很有家的感觉,不是吗? |
[17:46] | It’s like a real fire. | 这就像一个真正的火 |
[17:47] | I like a real fire. Oh, she’s hot. | 我喜欢真正的火 哦,她很热 |
[17:50] | And sensitive. Oh, yes. | 而且很敏感 哦,是的 |
[17:53] | Look at her with her perfect hair | 看看她那完美的头发 |
[17:56] | and her shiny teeth and her flawless skin. | 和她闪亮的牙齿和她无暇的皮肤 |
[18:00] | I far prefer you. | 我更喜欢你 |
[18:04] | Cheers. Yeah, cheers. | 欢呼吧 是的,干杯 |
[18:09] | If you’d had told me 400 years ago | 如果你在400年前告诉我 |
[18:12] | that, one day, I’d be watching my decapitated body | 有一天,我会看着自己被斩首的身体 |
[18:14] | having an affair with a 60-year-old dead woman, | 和一个60岁的死女人有染, |
[18:17] | I’d have said you were mad. | 我一定会说你疯了 |
[18:20] | PATRICK: And that would be fair enough, mate. | 这也很公平,伙计 |
[18:22] | MARY: She does look happy, though. | 不过,她看起来确实很开心 |
[18:24] | I’ve not seen Fanny like it. | 我没见过芬妮这样 |
[18:27] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[18:29] | I mean, call me an old romantic, | 我是说,你可以说我是个老浪漫主义者 |
[18:30] | but is it not possible that there could be something in this? | 但这里面有没有可能有什么呢? |
[18:34] | Are you having a laugh? | 你是在笑吗? |
[18:36] | I’m just saying, mate, you know, some part of you… | 我只是说,伙计,你知道,你的某些部分… … |
[18:39] | Well, most of you, proportionally speaking, feels quite content | 嗯,你的大部分,按比例来说,觉得很满意 |
[18:43] | with the situation. | 对这种情况很满意 |
[18:45] | And, likes it or not, it be that bit which hath the heart. | 而且,不管你喜不喜欢,你的那部分都会让人心动 |
[18:53] | I never really knew where I was with him. | 我从来不知道我和他在一起是什么情况 |
[18:55] | He’s a damn fool! I should probably put myself back out there. | 他是个该死的傻瓜 我也许应该把自己放回原处 |
[18:58] | I’m not getting any younger. Oh, no! | 我已经不再年轻了 哦,不! |
[19:00] | Well, I mean, you’re only… 21. 108. | 好吧,我的意思是,你只有… 21岁 108. |
[19:04] | What year were you born? | 你是哪一年出生的? |
[19:05] | Don’t. It’s depressing. | 别这样 这很让人沮丧 |
[19:07] | I still feel like I’m 25. Whereas, of course, | 我仍然觉得我是25岁 当然,是在哪里 |
[19:10] | in fact, you are…? Oh, I’m holding up OK, I suppose. | 事实上,你是…?哦,我想,我还能坚持下去 |
[19:13] | Got Dad’s skin. Yeah. | 有爸爸的皮肤 是的 |
[19:15] | Looks like we both did. Yeah. | 看起来我们都是这样 是的 |
[19:18] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[19:20] | Eiderdown, de-brief. Corridor. | Eiderdown,解除简报 走廊 |
[19:22] | Quick as you like. | 你想怎么快就怎么快 |
[19:23] | I’ve just… I’ve got to nip to the loo. Yeah. | 我只是… 我得去趟厕所 是的 |
[19:30] | I kept my dad’s skin. | 我保留了我爸爸的皮肤 |
[19:34] | Surveillance briefing, day one, | 监视简报,第一天 |
[19:36] | the time is, erm… I don’t have a watch. Do you have the time? | 时间是,呃… 我没有手表 你有时间吗? |
[19:40] | It doesn’t matter. OK. Present, Alison Cooper and Captain… | 这并不重要 好的 现在,艾莉森-库珀和船长… |
[19:43] | Great. Just great. What is it? | 很好 只是很好 那是什么? |
[19:46] | It’s my boss. She’s here to fire me. | 这是我的老板 她在这里要解雇我 |
[19:48] | What? Not because of… | 什么?不是因为… |
[19:49] | Yep, forget what I said earlier. | 是的,忘了我刚才说的话吧 |
[19:51] | Worst-case scenario, that’s what will happen every time. | 最坏的情况下,每次都会发生这种情况 |
[19:54] | Come on along then! I said no pushing! I’m going! | 那就快走吧!我说了不推!我去! |
[19:57] | Don’t mind me. Just borrowing that. | 不要管我 只是借用一下 |
[20:01] | Right, do you want this briefing or not? Uh, yeah. | 对了,你到底要不要这个简报? 呃,是的 |
[20:04] | Yeah, yeah, I do. Yeah. What did you find? Right. | 是的,是的,我想 是的 你发现了什么? 是的 |
[20:06] | Well, for starters, I discovered that she carries secreted about her | 好吧,首先,我发现她随身携带了一个秘密的 |
[20:09] | person a field telephone. | 携带了一部野外电话 |
[20:12] | Do you mean a mobile? Precisely. | 你是说一个手机吗? 正是如此 |
[20:14] | But that’s not all. She has this bag. Within that bag | 但这还不是全部 她有这个包 在那个包里 |
[20:17] | is a smaller bag, and within that bag | 是一个更小的袋子,而在这个袋子里 |
[20:19] | a bag smaller still, that contains a stick of lipstick stick, | 一个更小的袋子,里面有一根口红棒 |
[20:23] | a tiny mirror and a comb. | 一面小镜子和一把梳子 |
[20:24] | OK, just to save us both a lot of time, is the gist of this | 好吧,为了节省我们两个人的时间,这里面的要点是 |
[20:27] | that you didn’t find out anything about her of any consequence whatsoever? | 你没有发现关于她的任何重要信息? |
[20:31] | Well, we wouldn’t put it quite like that | 嗯,我们不会这样说的 |
[20:32] | in the intelligence community, but… | 在情报界,但… |
[20:34] | Great, great, great. Thank you. Thank you so much for your help. | 很好,很好,很好 谢谢你 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[20:37] | You’re very welcome. Yeah. | 非常欢迎你 是的 |
[20:39] | Oh, no! I see what you’re doing. | 哦,不!我知道你在做什么了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, very clever. | 是的,非常聪明 |
[20:43] | I don’t appreciate that tone, Alison. | 我不喜欢这种语气,艾莉森 |
[20:45] | Look, if I didn’t find anything, then there wasn’t anything to find. | 听着,如果我没有发现什么,那么就没有什么可发现的 |
[20:48] | I can assure you, nothing gets past me. Throughout the entirety | 我可以向你保证,没有什么能瞒过我 在我的整个军事生涯中 |
[20:52] | of my military career, | 我的军事生涯中, |
[20:53] | not a single spy ever infiltrated my unit. Or loads did and you just | 没有一个间谍渗入过我的部队 或者是有的,只是你 |
[20:56] | never found them. Right. OK, OK. | 从未发现他们 对 好吧,好吧 |
[20:58] | So, it comes down to me. Well, I’m just going to have to come out | 所以,这就涉及到我了 好吧,我只是要去必须出来 |
[21:01] | and ask her. How the hell am I going to do this? | 并问她 我到底该怎么做呢? |
[21:06] | Jacqui. Michael. Now, before you say anything, can I firstly | 杰奎 迈克尔 现在,在你说什么之前,我可以首先 |
[21:09] | just apologise? | 先向你道歉? |
[21:11] | I didn’t mean… Michael, stop talking. | 我不是有意… 迈克尔,别说话了 |
[21:13] | I feel the same way. | 我有同样的感觉 |
[21:15] | What? Come on! | 什么? 来吧! |
[21:16] | No time like the present. | 没有比现在更好的时机了 |
[21:22] | Right, the thing is, Lucy, is that I need to know | 对,问题是,露西,我需要知道 |
[21:25] | if you would… | 你是否愿意… |
[21:28] | ..like tea? | …要茶吗? |
[21:30] | Would you like some tea? | 你想喝茶吗? |
[21:32] | Because I’ve got a range. | 因为我已经有了一个范围 |
[21:33] | Yeah, if you’re making one. Right, that’s it! | 是的,如果你要做一个 好了,就这样吧! |
[21:36] | Enough puttyfoosing around… Pussy! | 闹够了吧… 娘娘腔! |
[21:38] | It’s time for you to come clean, young lady. The thing is… | 现在是你坦白的时候了,年轻的女士 事情是… |
[21:40] | Well, it’s… Uh, if I could… Time to come in from the cold. | 嗯,这是… 呃,如果我可以… 是时候从寒冷中走出来了 |
[21:42] | The real question is… Are you OK? | 真正的问题是… 你还好吗? |
[21:45] | Yeah. HE SPEAKS GERMAN | 是的,他说的是德国话 |
[21:49] | And feel free to answer in your native tongue. I just need to… | 请用你的母语回答 我只是需要… |
[21:52] | You tell her, Captain. She’s not welcome here. | 你告诉她,队长 这里不欢迎她 |
[21:55] | How dare you insult this gentlewoman, sire! | 你怎么敢侮辱这位女士,陛下! |
[21:57] | No, no, no. I disagree. ALL TALKING AT ONCE | 不,不,不 我不同意 众说纷纭 |
[22:00] | LOUDLY: It’s more of like a legal question. | 大声道:这更像是一个法律问题 |
[22:02] | More than… Alison, what’s going on? | 比… 艾莉森,发生了什么? |
[22:05] | SHOUTING | 喊叫声 |
[22:06] | No, no, I just thought I could just print them out | 不,不,我只是想我可以把它们打印出来 |
[22:08] | and then I won’t have to send them through. Michael! | 然后我就不用把它们送过去了 麦克! |
[22:12] | Mike, that can wait. | 麦克,那可以等 |
[22:16] | I think we should talk about us. | 我想我们应该谈谈我们的事 |
[22:19] | Oh. Well, yes, actually, I think there’s been some confusion, | 哦 嗯,是的,实际上,我认为有一些混淆, |
[22:23] | so I just want to be absolutely clear. | 所以我只想把话说清楚 |
[22:26] | ROMANTIC MUSIC PLAYS | 浪漫音乐响起 |
[22:27] | Oh! | 哦! |
[22:31] | LUCY LAUGHS | LUCY笑着说 |
[22:33] | You’ve made yourself quite clear. | 你已经说得很清楚了 |
[22:38] | LOUD CHATTERING | 大声唠叨 |
[22:40] | Right! | 是的!是的 |
[22:45] | The thing is, so my solicitor has asked me, advised me, | 事情是这样的,我的律师要求我,建议我 |
[22:51] | to confirm your identity | 确认你的身份 |
[22:55] | and any, well, intentions with regards | 和任何,嗯,有关的意图 |
[23:00] | to… Well, like in terms of inheritance on the house. | 的任何意图… … 好吧,比如在房子的继承方面 – 什么? |
[23:05] | What? I don’t want your house! | 什么,我不想要你的房子! |
[23:08] | How could you think that? | 你怎么能这样想? |
[23:11] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的任何东西 |
[23:14] | I found out I had a sister and I wanted that. | 我发现我有个妹妹,我想要这个 |
[23:19] | And I thought that you might want that. | 我想,你可能也想要这个 |
[23:21] | No, I do. I just… | 不,我想要 我只是… |
[23:23] | Do you know what? I think I was better off on my own. | 你知道吗?我觉得我自己一个人更好 |
[23:26] | No, Lucy, wait! Lucy! | 不,露西,等等!露西! |
[23:29] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Your hand! | 哦,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不 你的手! |
[23:33] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[23:34] | Oh, that’s fine. So am I! | 哦,那好吧 我也是! |
[23:36] | No, no, I’m happily married. | 不,不,我的婚姻很幸福 |
[23:37] | This is all just a misunderstanding. | 这一切只是个误会 |
[23:40] | Those emails, they were typos. | 那些邮件,是打错的 |
[23:41] | I’ve got this annoying keyboard and it cut out that line | 我有这个讨厌的键盘,它把那一行删掉了 |
[23:44] | and it added the X, and this is really… It’s not what I meant. | 并加上了X,而这真的是… 这不是我的意思 |
[23:49] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:52] | Oh, not again. | 哦,又来了 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry, I thought you were coming here to fire me. | 对不起,我以为你是来解雇我的 |
[23:56] | I could fire you. What? | 我可以解雇你 什么? |
[23:58] | God, I said that out loud! No, no, | 天啊,我大声说出来了!不,不 |
[23:59] | of course I wouldn’t fire you. Not after I… Not that I did! | 我当然不会解雇你 不是在我… 不是说我做了! |
[24:03] | Don’t tell HR! | 不要告诉HR! |
[24:04] | Well, that took a turn. Hang on. Surely it’s me that would… | 好吧,这是个转折 等一下 当然,这是我,将… |
[24:07] | OK, OK, OK. | 好吧,好吧,好吧 |
[24:09] | If you promise to keep this strictly between ourselves, | 如果你能保证这事严格限于我们之间, |
[24:11] | here’s what I can do for you. | 我可以为你做些什么 |
[24:13] | I’m really sorry again. | 我真的再次感到抱歉 |
[24:16] | Yeah, you said. Are you sure that you won’t stay | 是的,你说的 你确定你不会留下 |
[24:20] | cos we’ve barely had pudding? Yes, stay. | 因为我们连布丁都没吃呢?是的,留下 |
[24:22] | Pray, stay! I think it’s better that I just clear my head a bit. Byron? | 祈祷吧,留下! 我想我最好能让自己的头脑清醒一点 拜伦? |
[24:25] | Take some time, you know? Urgh! | 花点时间,你知道吗? 呃! |
[24:27] | No, let her go. I’m better off without her. | 不,让她走吧 我没有她更好 |
[24:30] | No taste, no class. | 没有品味,没有品位 |
[24:34] | Are you wearing lipstick? Urgh. | 你涂了口红吗? 哼 |
[24:38] | Well, I mean, if you’re sure, then… I’m sure. Sure, sure. | 好吧,我是说,如果你确定,那么… … 我很确定 确定,确定 |
[24:50] | Call me! | 给我打电话! |
[24:51] | I think you were rather snappy with the mission there, Alison. | 我认为你对这个任务相当的急躁,艾莉森 |
[24:54] | Well, thanks and sorry. | 好吧,谢谢你,对不起 |
[24:58] | Fired? Promoted. | 被解雇了? 升职了 |
[25:00] | What? Long story. | 什么? 说来话长 |
[25:04] | I thought she was staying. Long story. | 我以为她会留下来 说来话长 |
[25:07] | Is it Damson Red? | 是达姆森红吗? |
[25:09] | Yeah, yeah, it is. Yeah. Beautiful. Oh, thanks. | 是的,是的,它是 是的 真漂亮 哦,谢谢 |
[25:15] | Like two crimson rivers curling into a turtle… Oh, God. | 就像两条深红色的河流凝结成一只乌龟… … 哦,上帝 |
[25:20] | MOANING | 呻吟声 |
[25:23] | Knock, knock. Only me. | 敲门,敲门 只有我 |
[25:26] | And me. Look, top of Humphrey, | 还有我 看,汉弗莱的顶部 |
[25:29] | I don’t know you don’t approve of… Please, just let me speak. | 我不知道你不赞成… 请让我说话 |
[25:35] | I can’t pretend all this didn’t take me by surprise. | 我不能假装这一切没有让我感到惊讶 |
[25:37] | But what do I know about love? My marriage ended with me | 但我对爱情了解多少呢?我的婚姻是以我 |
[25:41] | getting me head chopped off. | 被砍掉了脑袋 |
[25:42] | So, if some part of me likes some part of you, | 所以,如果我的某些部分喜欢你的某些部分, |
[25:47] | then couldn’t we all just give this a chance? | 那么我们就不能给这个机会吗? |
[26:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:06] | I don’t know where we go from here. | 我不知道我们从哪里开始 |
[26:08] | But if there’s one thing I do, is that love… | 但如果有一件事我知道,那就是爱… … |
[26:10] | No! Eh? No, no, that’s ruined it for me. | 不!呃? 不,不,这对我来说已经毁了 |
[26:13] | Oh, and I don’t know what I ever saw in… And to think there was… | 哦,我不知道我曾经看到… … 想到有… |
[26:17] | Urgh! No! Out of my way! | 呃!不!别挡着我的路! |
[26:21] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[26:24] | Well, I guess it’s just you and me… | 好吧,我想这只是你和我… … |
[26:30] | Fair enough. | 足够公平 |
[26:32] | Interesting day. It’s so easy to make assumptions about people | 有趣的一天 很容易对人做出假设 |
[26:36] | and then you find… Well, you don’t really know them at all. | 然后你发现… 嗯,你根本不了解他们 |
[26:40] | Half the time, we don’t even know ourselves. | 有一半的时间,我们甚至都不了解自己 |
[26:44] | I suppose that we all have our little secrets. | 我想,我们都有自己的小秘密 |
[26:49] | Well, good night, old thing. | 好了,晚安,老东西 |
[26:55] | Ah! | 啊! |