时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | HUM OF CHATTER | 唠叨的嗡嗡声 |
[00:08] | Agh! She’s here! She’s up here now! | Agh! 她来了! 她现在在上面! |
[00:10] | OK, everyone, sh, sh! HUMMING NEARBY | 好了,各位,嘘,嘘!附近的人都在呼喊 |
[00:14] | ALL: Happy birthday! SHE SCREAMS | 生日快乐!她尖叫着 |
[00:16] | Gosh! This is the best birthday ever! | 天啊!这是有史以来最棒的生日! |
[00:18] | We haven’t done anything yet. | 我们还没做什么呢 |
[00:20] | I thought, as a special treat tonight, | 我想,作为今晚的特别招待, |
[00:22] | we could watch your favourite film. | 我们可以看你最喜欢的电影 |
[00:23] | Wizard Of Oz! Yeah! Ah, Dorothy… | 绿野仙踪! 是啊! 啊,桃乐丝… |
[00:26] | Now, come on, let’s get on with it, shall we? | 现在,来吧,让我们继续吧,好吗? |
[00:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[00:29] | ALL: # Happy birthday to you… | 所有 # 祝你生日快乐… |
[00:33] | ONLY ALISON: # Happy birthday to you… | 祝你生日快乐… |
[00:36] | # Happy birthday, dear Kitty… | # 生日快乐,亲爱的凯蒂… |
[00:41] | ALL: # Happy birthday… | 所有人: # 生日快乐… |
[00:44] | # To you…whoa! # | # 祝你…哇!# |
[00:47] | Morning. Morning. It’s Kitty’s birthday. | 早上好 早上好 今天是凯蒂的生日 |
[00:50] | Yeah, I heard. She’s 200 and… | 是的,我听说了 她是200和… |
[00:52] | SHE CHUCKLES Come on! What? | 她笑着说,来吧! 什么? |
[00:55] | Well, Julian said… Sorry, he’s the one with no trousers. | 嗯,朱利安说… 对不起,他是那个没穿裤子的人 |
[00:57] | Yeah, I know which one he is. | 是的,我知道他是哪一个 |
[00:59] | Well, he just said… | 好吧,他只是说… |
[01:00] | No, no, I know there’s more to you than that. | 不,不,我知道你不只是这样 |
[01:02] | Are you sure you need a cake? Cos because you can’t eat it. | 你确定你需要一个蛋糕吗?因为你不能吃它 |
[01:05] | OK. Sorry, what was I saying? | 好吧 对不起,我刚才说什么了? |
[01:07] | Forget it. What? What? | 忘了它吧 什么?什么? |
[01:09] | HE SIGHS | 他叹气 |
[01:10] | I just wish I knew what you and your mates were saying sometimes. | 我只是希望我知道你和你的伙伴们有时在说什么 |
[01:13] | They’re not my mates. Not my mates. | 他们不是我的队友 不是我的队友 |
[01:16] | OK, but you’d have to fall out of a window and bang your head, | 好吧,但你必须从窗户上掉下来,撞到你的头 |
[01:19] | and I can say, from experience, that | 而我可以说,根据经验, |
[01:21] | No… I’m not saying we’re not mates, just… | 不,我不是说我们不是朋友,只是… |
[01:23] | Yes, I know that is what I said, but it’s not what I meant. | 是的,我知道我是这么说的,但这不是我的意思 |
[01:25] | No, we are not more than mates, Thomas, either. | 不,我们也不只是伴侣,托马斯 |
[01:28] | OK… No, Kitty, obviously… | 好吧,不,凯蒂,显然… |
[01:30] | Yes, of course, we’re mates… | 是的,当然,我们是伙伴… … |
[01:52] | That brings our meeting to a close. I have a quick announcement. | 我们的会议到此结束 我有一个简短的声明 |
[01:55] | We don’t know whether we’ll be back in the church hall next week, | 我们不知道下周我们是否会回到教堂大厅 |
[01:58] | so we can check the website on the meetings list for details. | 所以我们可以查看网站上的会议列表,了解细节 |
[02:01] | Thanks, everyone. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢你 |
[02:03] | That was certainly more interesting than the knitting group. | 这当然比编织小组更有趣 |
[02:06] | Gary’s story was so sad! | 加里的故事太让人难过了!他说:”我不知道 |
[02:09] | Mary, you’re supposed to be anonymous. | 玛丽,你应该是匿名的 |
[02:11] | We’re not allowed to say “Gary”. | 我们不允许说 “加里” |
[02:13] | Well, it’s not going to leave this house, is it? | 好吧,它不会离开这个家,是吗? |
[02:15] | He’s not a proper alcoholic anyway – he only drinks beer! | 反正他不是一个合格的酒鬼–他只喝啤酒! |
[02:18] | Yeah! As long as you’ve got your seat belt on, | 是啊!只要你系好安全带, |
[02:21] | you can have three pints. | 你就可以喝三品脱 |
[02:23] | Vanessa, on the other hand… Well, she’s clearly drinking | 瓦妮莎,另一方面… … 嗯,她显然在喝酒 |
[02:26] | because the husband’s fornicating with the neighbour. | 因为她丈夫在和邻居通奸 |
[02:28] | I mean, what is the point of a bunch of people, | 我的意思是,一帮人坐在一起, |
[02:30] | sitting around, telling each other their problems? | 围坐在一起,告诉对方他们的问题? |
[02:33] | I think they’re very brave. | 我认为他们非常勇敢 |
[02:35] | What’s brave about talking? | 谈话有什么好勇敢的? |
[02:36] | Well, talkings can be very dangerous. | 嗯,谈话可能是非常危险的 |
[02:38] | ROBIN: No way! | 罗宾:不可能! |
[02:41] | There no Zumba today! | 今天没有尊巴! |
[02:42] | THOMAS: Nonsense. I gotta work on my core. | 胡说八道 我得练练我的核心 |
[02:45] | How long is this going to go on for, do you think? | 你认为这要持续多久? |
[02:48] | I mean, how long does it take to fix a church hall roof? | 我是说,修一个教堂的屋顶需要多长时间? |
[02:51] | Hopefully a while, cos we’re getting paid. | 希望能有一段时间,因为我们在拿钱 |
[02:53] | Some of the delinquents coming through these days! | 这些天来的一些犯罪分子! |
[02:56] | There was a group yesterday of people addicted to… | 昨天有一群人沉迷于…… |
[02:58] | ..the act. | …的行为 |
[03:00] | You don’t have to be there, you know. | 你不必去那里,你知道 |
[03:02] | Oh, believe me, I don’t want to be. | 哦,相信我,我也不想去 |
[03:03] | You know, someone’s got to keep an eye on things | 你知道,总得有人盯着这些东西 |
[03:05] | or goodness knows where this will end. | 否则天知道会有什么结果 |
[03:07] | Well, there’s a life drawing class later – | 好吧,一会儿有一个生活绘画课 — |
[03:09] | you might want to avoid that one. Oh, I will! | 你可能想避免那个 哦,我会的! |
[03:11] | What time? ALISON SIGHS | 什么时候?艾莉森叹气 |
[03:13] | Did you get her WhatsApp? | 你收到她的WhatsApp了吗? |
[03:16] | No. I messaged Lucy last night and she still hasn’t replied. | 没有,我昨晚给露西发了信息,她还没有回复 |
[03:19] | I would have replied straight away. Yeah. | 我本来可以直接回复的 是的 |
[03:22] | I just want to go out and put it all behind us. | 我只是想出去走走,把这一切都抛在脑后 |
[03:25] | Oh, I wish I could go out with you. | 哦,我希望我能和你一起出去 |
[03:27] | Sister’s going out together! | 姐妹们一起出去玩吧! |
[03:29] | I was invited to a ball once with my sister, | 我曾经被邀请和我姐姐一起参加一个舞会 |
[03:32] | but…there was an incident. | 但是… … 发生了一件事 |
[03:34] | Mm… | 嗯… |
[03:35] | I’ve noticed you often talk about your sister | 我注意到你经常谈起你的妹妹 |
[03:38] | and it seems like maybe… | 而且看起来可能… |
[03:40] | OTHERS MURMUR AND CLEAR THEIR THROATS | 其他人喃喃自语,清了清嗓子 |
[03:41] | Kitty, uh, there is a balloon upstairs! | 凯蒂,呃,楼上有一个气球! |
[03:43] | Balloon! | 气球! |
[03:44] | Balloon! Not you, Robin. | 气球! 不是你,罗宾 |
[03:46] | But I want to see balloon! There is no balloon. Well, then… | 但我想看看气球!没有气球 好吧 那… |
[03:50] | OK, what was that about? | 好吧,那是怎么一回事? |
[03:51] | Could not have escaped your attention that Kitty’s sister | 你难道没有注意到吉蒂的妹妹 |
[03:54] | was not as nice as Kitty would like to remember? | 并不像凯蒂希望的那样好? |
[03:56] | She was a horrible wench. | 她是个可怕的女巫 |
[03:58] | Real cow. Not a real cow, but… | 真正的母牛 不是真的牛,但是… |
[04:01] | We just think it’s best not to rock the boat. | 我们只是认为最好不要摇动船 |
[04:04] | Yes. If she realised the truth, | 是的,如果她意识到了真相, |
[04:05] | goodness knows how it would affect her. | 天知道会对她产生什么影响 |
[04:07] | I mean, do you remember how she reacted | 我的意思是,你还记得她的反应吗? |
[04:09] | when they cleared out her old teddy bear? | 当他们清理出她的旧泰迪熊时,她是什么反应? |
[04:11] | CRIES: No! | 哭了 不! |
[04:12] | Bunty bear! | 邦迪熊! |
[04:15] | I mean, she cried for a week! | 我是说,她哭了一个星期! |
[04:17] | Was it only a week? Seemed longer. | 只有一个星期吗?似乎更长 |
[04:19] | So just don’t ever talk about it? Mm-hm. | 那么就永远不要谈论它?嗯,嗯 |
[04:22] | Let her…lock it up? MURMURS OF AGREEMENT | 让她…把它锁起来?喃喃自语的同意 |
[04:24] | It’s actually really good to talk about things. | 其实谈论事情真的很好 |
[04:26] | I know it might seem alien to you, but to my generation, | 我知道这对你来说可能很陌生,但对我们这一代人来说, |
[04:29] | talking about our problems is… | 谈论我们的问题是… |
[04:31] | It’s not the talking – it’s the crying. | 不是说话–而是哭 |
[04:33] | Well, I… PHONE RINGS | 好吧,我… 电话响了 |
[04:35] | Ooh! | 哦!哦… |
[04:36] | Oh… Hello. | 哦……你好 |
[04:37] | CHATTER Yeah, speaking. Um… | 聊天 是的,正在说话 嗯… |
[04:48] | ALISON, ECHOES: You’d have to fall out the window and bang your head… | 你必须从窗户掉下去,然后撞到你的头… |
[04:53] | Nah. | 不 |
[05:14] | “Your cats can see ghosts”? | “你的猫能看到鬼”? |
[05:29] | MAN: People will tell you you’re crazy, | 人们会说你是个疯子 |
[05:31] | but if you believe in ghosts at all, | 但如果你相信有鬼, |
[05:33] | is it really so crazy to believe that certain people are able | 相信某些人能够与他们交流,这真的有那么疯狂吗? |
[05:36] | to communicate with them? | 能和他们交流? |
[05:38] | ALISON: Robin, can you keep the noise down? | 罗宾,你能小点声吗? |
[05:41] | Not crazy at all. Yes, I know! | 一点都不疯狂 是的,我知道! |
[05:45] | Oh… | 哦… |
[05:47] | There was no balloon. | 没有气球 |
[05:49] | Oh, well, you never know. | 哦,好吧,你永远不知道 |
[05:51] | Maybe later. | 也许以后 |
[05:52] | Uh, Kitty, you do know that if you ever wanted to share | 呃,吉蒂,你知道,如果你想和我分享什么 |
[05:57] | anything with me, you know you can? | 与我分享任何东西,你知道你可以吗? |
[06:00] | Like a yoghurt? | 比如说酸奶? |
[06:02] | Um, no, because you can’t share a yoghurt with me, can you? | 嗯,不,因为你不能和我分享酸奶,对吗? |
[06:05] | Oh, yes. Yeah. | 哦,是的 是的 |
[06:07] | I meant sharing your thoughts. | 我是说分享你的想法 |
[06:08] | Like, you were starting to tell me about your sister and a ball. | 就像,你开始告诉我你妹妹和一个球的事 |
[06:12] | Yes, I was. Yeah. | 是的,我是 是的 |
[06:13] | You often mention your sister. | 你经常提到你的妹妹 |
[06:16] | Yes, we were very close. | 是的,我们非常亲密 |
[06:18] | She was terribly pretty and terribly nice. | 她非常漂亮,非常好 |
[06:21] | A bit like you, actually. | 实际上,有点像你 |
[06:23] | Kitty, what an absolutely splendid house of cards! | 凯蒂,这绝对是一座辉煌的牌坊! |
[06:26] | It’s taken me hours. | 我花了好几个小时 |
[06:28] | You’re so talented – and so pretty! | 你太有才了–也太漂亮了! |
[06:32] | Goodness. Thank you, Ellie! | 真不错 谢谢你,艾莉!你是世界上最善良的姐妹 |
[06:34] | You are the kindest sister in the world. | 你是世界上最善良的姐妹 |
[06:36] | Oh! | 哦! |
[06:38] | CARDS FLUTTER CARDS FLUTTER | |
[06:41] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[06:42] | Oh, a gust of wind must’ve blown it down. | 哦,一定是一阵风把它吹倒了 |
[06:45] | Oh, how simply awful, dear sister. | 哦,真是太可怕了,亲爱的姐姐 |
[06:49] | Never mind. | 不要紧 |
[06:50] | It was then we were summoned by our strict old governess. | 就在这时,我们被我们严格的老家庭教师召见了 |
[06:53] | Girls. Your father wants to see you in his library. Quick, quick! | 姑娘们 你们的父亲要在他的书房里见你们 快,快! |
[06:57] | THEY GASP They GASP | |
[06:59] | Father was very formal. | 父亲是非常正式的 |
[07:00] | He liked to be in charge and to be respected, | 他喜欢负责任,喜欢被尊重 |
[07:03] | but he was very kind of heart. | 但他的心地非常善良 |
[07:05] | Ah, girls! My dear girls. | 啊,姑娘们!我亲爱的姑娘们 |
[07:08] | Now, since you have both come of age, | 现在,既然你们都已经成年了, |
[07:11] | I’ve decided to get my affairs in order. | 我决定把我的事情安排好 |
[07:14] | As you know, your dear mother and I raised you equally as our own | 正如你们所知,你们亲爱的母亲和我把你们当作自己的孩子一样抚养长大 |
[07:20] | and I have continued to do the same ever since she passed. | 自从她去世后,我也一直这样做 |
[07:23] | And I just wanted you to know that in the event | 我只是想让你知道,在我……死亡的情况下 |
[07:26] | of my, um…death… GASPS | 我的,嗯……死亡…… 喘气 |
[07:28] | ..I have given you equal inheritance, | …我已经给了你们平等的继承权 |
[07:30] | as I’m sure you would expect. | 我相信你们会期待的 |
[07:32] | BOTH: Yes, Father. | 是的,父亲 |
[07:33] | Now, in happier matters, we have been invited to a ball. | 现在,在更快乐的事情上,我们被邀请参加一个舞会 |
[07:38] | THEY GASP | 他们喘气 |
[07:39] | It is to be held by Lord Bummenbach, | 舞会将由Bummenbach勋爵举办 |
[07:42] | whose balls are the most magnificent in the county. | 他的舞会是全郡最华丽的 |
[07:45] | I rather think it’s time that you | 我觉得现在是时候让你 |
[07:46] | ventured out into society, don’t you? | 是时候进入社会了,不是吗? |
[07:48] | Oh, yes! My goodness, yes! | 哦,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的 我的天啊,是的! |
[07:51] | And I’m delighted to be sharing this moment equally | 我很高兴能与我妹妹平等地分享这一刻 |
[07:54] | with my sister, as equals. | 与我妹妹平等地分享这一时刻 |
[07:57] | If anything, I wish she could have more inheritance than I. | 如果有的话,我希望她能比我有更多的继承权 |
[08:00] | No, you should have more than I! THEY CHUCKLE | 不,你应该比我多!他们笑着说 |
[08:03] | Girls, girls… | 姑娘们,姑娘们… |
[08:06] | Well… | 好吧… |
[08:07] | ECHOES: ..I suppose…I mean, I don’t want to, | 我想……我是说,我不想这样,但也许我应该这样 |
[08:10] | but perhaps I should. | 但也许我应该这样做 |
[08:14] | Since I am her true daughter. | 因为我是她真正的女儿 |
[08:20] | Kitty? Kitty? | 凯蒂?凯蒂? |
[08:23] | It’s fine to explore this, you know? | 探讨这个很好,你知道吗? |
[08:27] | It’s important to be honest about how… | 重要的是要诚实地对待如何… |
[08:29] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[08:31] | Nothing. Uh… | 没什么 呃… |
[08:33] | Kitty’s just sharing some memories… | 吉蒂只是在分享一些回忆… |
[08:35] | THEY INTERRUPT | 他们打断了 |
[08:36] | Well, I hardly think it’s fair to single out Kitty now, is it? | 好吧,我觉得现在单挑凯蒂是不公平的,是吗? |
[08:39] | Well, quite! | 是的,很公平! |
[08:41] | Well, do you have something you’d like to share? | 那么,你有什么想分享的吗? |
[08:43] | Uh, what? | 呃,什么? |
[08:45] | I once stole a key ring from the gift shop | 我曾经在安伯利白垩坑的礼品店里偷了一个钥匙圈 |
[08:47] | at the Amberley chalk pits. | 从礼品店偷了一个钥匙圈,在安柏利粉笔坑里 |
[08:48] | Goodness gracious! | 天哪,天哪! |
[08:49] | Well, we all did stuff like that when we were kids. | 嗯,我们小时候都做过这样的事 |
[08:51] | I was 36, Alison! | 我那时36岁,艾莉森 |
[08:53] | Ah… I put it on my keys to see what it would look like | 啊……我把它戴在我的钥匙上,想看看它和我其他从温哥华来的钥匙环在一起会是什么样子 |
[08:56] | with my other key rings from the Wensleydale Creamery | 和我的其他钥匙圈一起,这些钥匙圈来自温斯莱代尔奶油厂 |
[08:58] | and Huddersfield Town. | 和哈德斯菲尔德镇的钥匙圈 |
[09:00] | And then I had to take Duncan Leach to the toilet | 然后我不得不带邓肯-利奇去厕所 |
[09:02] | and, after he’d done his business, we were 12 minutes behind schedule, | 在他做完他的事情后,我们比计划晚了12分钟 |
[09:06] | so we had to run to the bus. | 所以我们不得不跑到公交车上 |
[09:07] | And it was only when I put my keys in the ignition that I realised | 当我把钥匙插入点火器时,我才意识到我做了什么 |
[09:09] | what I’d done, but we couldn’t stop because we had to get home by four | 我做了什么,但我们不能停下来,因为我们必须在四点之前回家 |
[09:12] | for parents’ pick-up. | 接父母 |
[09:14] | Well, I would never have had you down for a thief! Mm! | 好吧,我绝不会把你当做小偷来抓的 嗯! |
[09:17] | Would it have mattered to be a few minutes late? | 迟到几分钟有什么关系吗? |
[09:19] | Well, then that would’ve just thrown the whole day out of whack! | 好吧,那就会把整个一天都搞乱了! |
[09:21] | You scheduled your whole day? Oh, yes. | 你安排了你的整个一天?哦,是的 |
[09:23] | It’s the best way to make use of your time. You’re quite right. | 这是利用你的时间的最好方法 你说得很对 |
[09:26] | 6.30 – wake, ablutions. | 6点半–起床,洗漱 |
[09:28] | 7.00 – breakfast, read paper. | 7.00 – 早餐,看报纸 |
[09:30] | 7.30 – shower with a show tune, | 7.30 – 洗澡,听表演曲子 |
[09:33] | something from Annie or Guys and Dolls. | 从《安妮》或《伙计与玩偶》中选取一些内容 |
[09:39] | HE SNIFFS AND GROANS | 他嗅了嗅,叹了口气 |
[10:00] | 9.30 – a chapter of Sharpe, cocoa and bed. | 9点30分–读一章《夏普》,喝可可,睡觉 |
[10:03] | Didn’t you ever do anything spontaneous? | 你从来没有做过任何自发的事情吗? |
[10:08] | Like, unplanned? | 比如,没有计划的? |
[10:11] | Yeah. That’s it, Sheriff. | 是的 就是这样,警长 |
[10:13] | You watch out and don’t get stuck on that ring road. | 你小心点,别被堵在那条环形公路上 |
[10:16] | OVER CB RADIO: Well, I’ll try the toll road. | 好吧,我去试试收费公路 |
[10:18] | That’s a big 10-4. | 那是一个大的10-4 |
[10:20] | WOMAN, SHOUTING: Pat? Pat, love? | 女人,大喊大叫 帕特?帕特,亲爱的? |
[10:22] | Standby, Sheriff. | 待命,警长 |
[10:23] | What is it, petal? | 怎么了,花瓣? |
[10:24] | I was just thinking about that new Italian on the high street. | 我只是在想高街上的那个新的意大利人 |
[10:28] | I thought we could try it tonight. | 我想我们今晚可以试试 |
[10:29] | Friday night’s fish and chips night, Carol. | 周五晚上是鱼和薯条之夜,卡罗尔 |
[10:32] | Oh… How about Wednesday, then? | 哦,那星期三怎么样? |
[10:34] | Shepherd’s pie night?! Are you mad? | 牧羊人馅饼之夜?你疯了吗? |
[10:35] | HE CHUCKLES | 他笑了 |
[10:37] | OK… Well, I might go to bingo, then? | 好吧,那我就去玩宾果吧? |
[10:39] | OK, love. | 好的,亲爱的 |
[10:43] | This is The Big Bad Butcher Man, come alive. | 这是大坏蛋屠夫,活生生的 |
[10:44] | RADIO STATIC | 无线电信号 |
[10:46] | Hello from the Big Bad Butcher Man. | 大坏蛋屠夫你好 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[10:52] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[10:53] | I drove her into Maurice’s arms! | 我把她赶到莫里斯的怀里! |
[10:56] | I mean, literally. I gave her a lift to bingo. | 我的意思是,从字面上讲 我让她搭车去宾果游戏 |
[10:59] | You’ve had quite a breakthrough there, Pat. Well done. | 你已经有了相当大的突破,帕特 做得好 |
[11:03] | Kitty, were you…? Oh, hello. | 凯蒂,你是… … ?哦,你好 |
[11:06] | We’re doing this, are we? Fine, I’ll go first. | 我们正在做这个,是吗?好吧,我先来 |
[11:08] | HE CLEARS THROAT | 他清了清嗓子 |
[11:10] | My name is Julian Fawcett | 我的名字是朱利安-福赛特 |
[11:12] | and I’ve been sober now for 27 years, | 我已经戒酒27年了 |
[11:15] | three months and 11 days. | 3个月零11天 |
[11:19] | Uh, no, that’s not what we… | 呃,不,这不是我们… |
[11:21] | Hold on. Isn’t that just how long you’ve been dead? | 等一下 那不是你已经死了多久了吗? |
[11:23] | Uh, it’s a technicality. | 呃,这是个技术问题 |
[11:25] | Can’t take credit for not drinking when you can’t drink. | 当你不能喝酒的时候,就不能把不喝酒的功劳归于自己 |
[11:28] | I’ve been sober for over 27 years – | 我已经戒酒超过27年了 |
[11:30] | and you can’t take that away from me! | 你不能把它从我身上夺走! |
[11:32] | OK. Well done, Julian. We’re very proud of you. | 好吧 干得好,朱利安 我们为你感到非常自豪 |
[11:34] | Yeah, well, thanks, actually. APPLAUSE | 是的,嗯,谢谢,实际上 掌声 |
[11:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:38] | Before you got here, Kitty was actually sharing something. | 在你来到这里之前,凯蒂实际上正在分享一些东西 |
[11:41] | Oh, yes. About when I was invited to a ball. | 哦,是的 关于我被邀请参加一个舞会 |
[11:44] | Oh, you don’t have to tell! MURMURS OF AGREEMENT | 哦,你不用说了!我知道 喃喃自语 |
[11:47] | That’s all right. I want to. | 那就好 我想 |
[11:49] | ALL: Mm… | 全体:嗯… |
[11:50] | I remember the day before the ball, my father gave a little party. | 我记得在舞会的前一天,我父亲举办了一个小聚会 |
[11:54] | Everyone was there. | 每个人都在那里 |
[11:56] | Father Matthews enjoying the wine, as usual… | 父亲马修斯像往常一样享受着美酒… |
[11:58] | Which isn’t exactly what she told me in confession! | 这和她在忏悔时告诉我的不完全一样! |
[12:00] | ..and enjoying the company of my aunts Iris and Biddy. | …并享受着我的姨妈艾里斯和比迪的陪伴 |
[12:03] | Yeah, she’s not all innocent I’m afraid. | 是的,我担心她并不完全是无辜的 |
[12:05] | Just this morning, I saw her with a new pig. | 就在今天早上,我看到她和一只新猪在一起 |
[12:07] | Want some? Here, are you trying to get me tipsy? | 想吃吗? 来,你是想让我喝醉吗? |
[12:09] | Oh, I wouldn’t dare! Oh, you are saucy! | 哦,我可不敢!哦,你真俏皮! |
[12:13] | Isn’t he saucy! | 他不是很俏皮吗! |
[12:14] | I am saucy. | 我是厚颜无耻 |
[12:16] | And two gentlemen who’d come from town to do business with father. | 还有两位从城里来和父亲做生意的先生 |
[12:19] | WOMEN GIGGLE | 女人咯咯地笑着 |
[12:22] | Will you be attending the ball? | 你们会参加舞会吗? |
[12:24] | We certainly shall. | 我们当然会去 |
[12:25] | I do hope to be on your dance card, Lady Katherine, if I may. | 凯瑟琳夫人,如果可以的话,我希望能在你的舞伴名单上 |
[12:29] | Why, of course you may! | 为什么,你当然可以! |
[12:30] | THEY CHUCKLE | 他们笑着说 |
[12:34] | I’m so excited about tomorrow evening, I can hardly contain it! | 明晚的舞会让我兴奋不已,我几乎无法抑制! |
[12:40] | What are you doing, Kitty? I’m going to look at my dress! | 你在做什么,凯蒂?我去看看我的衣服! |
[12:44] | It’s very late. I know, but I just want to see it | 现在已经很晚了 我知道,但我只是想看看它 |
[12:46] | and dream about wearing it. | 并梦想着穿上它 |
[12:50] | SHE GASPS | 她喘着粗气 |
[12:52] | My goodness, what has happened? | 我的天啊,发生了什么事? |
[12:54] | My dress! | 我的裙子! |
[12:55] | You poor thing! Those beastly moths! | 你这可怜的东西!那些野兽般的飞蛾! |
[13:01] | At least they’ve left yours. | 至少它们已经离开了你的 |
[13:03] | That’s lucky. | 这很幸运 |
[13:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:07] | KITTY SOBS KITTY SOBS | |
[13:09] | It was the moths… | 是那些飞蛾… |
[13:12] | There, there. Dry your eyes, my child, | 好了,好了 擦干你的眼睛,我的孩子 |
[13:16] | WHISPERS: I have just the thing. | 呜呜呜: 我正好有这个东西 |
[13:20] | I can’t believe it! It’s beautiful! | 我简直不敢相信!太漂亮了! |
[13:24] | She would have been very happy to see you wear it. | 她看到你穿上它一定会非常高兴 |
[13:26] | It is even better than mine! | 它甚至比我的更好! |
[13:28] | Thank you, moths! | 谢谢你,飞蛾! |
[13:31] | Well… | 嗯… |
[13:34] | What is it, Eleanor? | 这是什么,埃莉诺? |
[13:36] | ECHOES: Would it not be more appropriate that I should wear it? | 呜呜呜: 由我来穿不是更合适吗? |
[13:41] | She was my mother, after all. She was my mother, after all. | |
[13:47] | Ha! Well, that was bally good thinking of your father! | 哈! 嗯,你父亲的想法真好! |
[13:51] | Those greedy moths! | 那些贪婪的飞蛾! |
[13:52] | MURMURS OF AGREEMENT | 喃喃自语 |
[13:54] | Kitty, do you think it was a coincidence that your sister…? | 凯蒂,你认为这是一个巧合,你的姐姐……? |
[13:58] | Yes, well, it’s funny, isn’t it, | 是的,嗯,这很有趣,不是吗? |
[14:00] | how things work out sometimes? HE CLEARS THROAT | 有时事情的发展是这样的?他清了清嗓子 |
[14:02] | Was there something you wanted to share? | 你有什么想分享的吗? |
[14:04] | W… W…Well… | W… 嗯……嗯…… |
[14:07] | Um… | 嗯… |
[14:10] | I’m, uh… | 我是,呃… |
[14:13] | I’m… | 我… |
[14:15] | ..unable to think of anything that would merit sharing. | …想不出有什么值得分享的东西 |
[14:20] | Perhaps Thomas could… Oh… | 也许托马斯可以… 哦… |
[14:23] | Oh, here we go. | 哦,又来了 |
[14:25] | I remember one night in my cot in the nursery. | 我记得有一天晚上,我在育婴室的小床上 |
[14:30] | Her hands clenched around the bars of my prison, | 她的双手紧紧抓住我监狱的栅栏 |
[14:34] | crying. | 哭泣 |
[14:36] | Crying out for mother. | 哭着喊着要找妈妈 |
[14:38] | Imagine being a baby | 想象一下,作为一个婴儿 |
[14:41] | and knowing your mother isn’t coming… | 知道自己的母亲不会来了…… |
[14:45] | ..is gone forever. | …永远消失了 |
[14:46] | Oh, Thomas, I had no idea you lost your mother so young. | 哦,托马斯,我不知道你这么小就失去了母亲 |
[14:50] | Oh, no, she came eventually and she fed me | 哦,不,她最终还是来了,她喂我吃饭 |
[14:51] | and she cuddled me and sung me a lullaby, | 她抱着我,给我唱摇篮曲 |
[14:53] | but the damage was done. | 但伤害已经造成了 |
[14:55] | The seed was sown. | 种子已经种下了 |
[14:56] | She was there, but she wasn’t really there, you see? | 她在那里,但她并没有真正在那里,你明白吗? |
[15:01] | And, yes, she gave me allowance, ample allowance, | 而且,是的,她给了我津贴,充足的津贴 |
[15:04] | and she did make introductions for me with publishers in London, | 而且她确实为我介绍了伦敦的出版商, |
[15:06] | but she never really believed in my work. | 但她从未真正相信过我的作品 |
[15:09] | She hung it up in frames about the house | 她把我的作品挂在房子的框架里 |
[15:11] | as though it were mere decoration. | 仿佛它只是一种装饰 |
[15:13] | My mother had face bitten off by wolf in front of me. | 我母亲在我面前被狼咬掉了脸 |
[15:19] | So you know how I feel. | 所以你知道我的感受 |
[15:34] | Still nothing? No. | 还是什么都没有? 没有 |
[15:36] | I know she read it last night cos there’s two blue ticks. Mm. | 我知道她昨晚看了,因为有两个蓝色的虱子 嗯 |
[15:43] | What’s that? Uh, just a smoothie. | 那是什么? 呃,只是一杯冰沙 |
[15:45] | Hm! What’s in it? | 哼!这里面有什么? |
[15:47] | It’s berries… | 是浆果… |
[15:48] | ..and stuff. | …和一些东西 |
[15:50] | Can I have some? | 我可以吃点吗? |
[15:52] | Nah. Cos, um… | 不行 因为,嗯… |
[15:53] | HE GULPS LOUDLY | 他大声地吞咽着 |
[15:56] | It’s a… | 这是个… |
[16:07] | ..it’s all gone, so… | …都没了,所以… |
[16:09] | HE BURPS | 咕噜咕噜 |
[16:10] | Oh… | 哦… |
[16:12] | Yeah, I can make another one, if you like. | 是的,我可以再做一个,如果你喜欢的话 |
[16:14] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:16] | Oh… | 哦… |
[16:19] | HE RETCHES AND BURPS | 呕吐和打嗝 |
[16:21] | Right, what’s next? | 对了,接下来是什么? |
[16:24] | LADY BUTTON: So, let me get this clear. | 那么,让我把话说清楚 |
[16:25] | She was your sister… ROBIN: Yeah. | 她是你的妹妹… 罗宾:是的 |
[16:27] | ..and the two of you were…? | …而你们两个是…? |
[16:29] | Right, where were we? | 对,我们说到哪里了? |
[16:30] | Oh, Fanny want to know everything. | 哦, 芬妮想知道一切. |
[16:32] | Uh, no, not at all. I couldn’t care less, actually. | 呃,不,一点也不 实际上,我根本不在乎 |
[16:34] | This is your enterprise, Alison. | 这是你的企业,艾莉森 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:37] | Um, well, I was just going to ask Kitty… | 嗯,好吧,我只是想问吉蒂… |
[16:39] | JULIAN: About her dreams. | 关于她的梦想 |
[16:42] | Erm, no. | 呃,没有 |
[16:43] | That’s what shrinks do, isn’t it? | 这就是心理医生的工作,不是吗? |
[16:45] | Interpret your dreams like they’re messages | 解释你的梦想,就像他们是信息 |
[16:47] | from your subconscious or something. | 从你的潜意识或东西 |
[16:48] | Well, some people do think you can learn from dreams, yeah. | 嗯,有些人确实认为你可以从梦中学习,是的 |
[16:51] | Well, if you say so. | 好吧,如果你这么说的话 |
[16:52] | I mean, I have this dream where I take my daughter to the zoo, | 我的意思是,我做了一个梦,梦见我带我女儿去动物园 |
[16:56] | but when we get to the ticket booth, the ticket person is Samantha Fox, | 但当我们走到售票处时,售票员是萨曼莎-福克斯 |
[17:00] | and she tells me I can “come in” for free. Yeah. | 她告诉我,我可以免费 “进来 “了 是的 |
[17:04] | So she leads me in and then, boom, I’m alone in this pen | 所以她带我进去,然后,砰的一声,我独自在这个围栏里 |
[17:07] | and my daughter’s gone. | 而我的女儿却不见了 |
[17:09] | Good luck working that one out. | 祝您好运,能解决这个问题 |
[17:11] | HE SNORTS LAUGHING | 他冷笑着说 |
[17:12] | Maybe you feel guilty that your affair | 也许你感到内疚,因为你的外遇 |
[17:15] | separated you from your daughter. | 把你和你女儿分开 |
[17:19] | Oh, right. | 哦,对了 |
[17:21] | I have dreams. Strap in. Same one every night. | 我有梦想 捆绑在一起 每晚都是同一个梦 |
[17:24] | I’m working in the fields, like, digging up the carrots, | 我在田里干活,比如,挖胡萝卜, |
[17:27] | when, in the distance, I see a man. | 这时,在远处,我看到一个男人 |
[17:30] | His eyes and his mouth are wide open and he’s pointing at me. | 他的眼睛和嘴巴都睁得大大的,他在指着我 |
[17:35] | And then I feel something moving in my hand and I look down… | 然后我感觉有什么东西在我手中移动,我往下看…… |
[17:38] | It is the carrots. | 是胡萝卜 |
[17:40] | They have become like newborn babes, | 它们已经变得像新生的婴儿 |
[17:43] | crying and squirming their roots around my fingers. | 哭着在我的手指周围蠕动着它们的根部 |
[17:46] | And I look back up and now, very slowly, the man comes | 我再往上看,现在,那个人非常缓慢地朝我走来 |
[17:49] | towards me, but he does not walk. | 向我走来,但他没有走路 |
[17:51] | His feet, stay together, dragging through the soil. | 他的脚,停留在一起,在土壤中拖动 |
[17:54] | And still he’s pointing at me. | 而且他仍然指着我 |
[17:56] | And I try to breathe in to scream, but I cannot, | 我试着吸气,想大叫,但我做不到 |
[17:59] | and my mouth fills with dirt. | 我的嘴里塞满了泥土 |
[18:00] | And now the man’s on fire. | 而现在,那个人已经着火了 |
[18:02] | And that’s when I wake up. | 这时我才醒过来 |
[18:07] | Yeah, sorry, Mary, I don’t think I can help with that one. | 是的,对不起,玛丽,我不认为我可以帮助你 |
[18:10] | OK, never mind. | 好吧,别介意 |
[18:11] | Can we play with balloon now? | 我们现在可以玩气球了吗? |
[18:13] | Kitty, did you want to tell us what happened at the ball? | 凯蒂,你想告诉我们在舞会上发生了什么吗? |
[18:17] | Oh, yes. | 哦,是的 |
[18:18] | THEY ALL TALK OVER EACH OTHER | 他们都在互相交谈 |
[18:22] | ALISON SHUSHES THEM | 艾莉森对他们嘘寒问暖 |
[18:23] | Let her speak. | 让她说 |
[18:26] | Well, it was just more and more bad luck. | 嗯,这只是越来越多的坏运气 |
[18:31] | Look, Katherine. Oysters for breakfast! | 看,凯瑟琳 牡蛎当早餐! |
[18:34] | It is a special occasion, after all. | 毕竟这是一个特殊的场合 |
[18:38] | And they’re lovely and warm. They are! | 而且它们很可爱,很温暖 他们是! |
[18:40] | Aren’t you having one? | 你不吃一个吗? |
[18:41] | Oh, I’ve already had mine downstairs – I couldn’t wait! | 哦,我已经在楼下吃过了–我等不及了! |
[18:45] | They were delicious, but I must have had a sensitive tummy | 它们很好吃,但我的肚子一定很敏感 |
[18:48] | from all the excitement because… | 因为所有的兴奋,因为… |
[18:50] | ..I was very sick. | …我很不舒服 |
[18:51] | SHE RETCHES | 她哭了 |
[18:53] | Oh, you poor thing. | 哦,你真可怜 |
[18:54] | It’s all right. In fact… | 没关系的 事实上… |
[18:56] | SHE RETCHES LOUDLY | 她大声地呕吐 |
[18:57] | KNOCK AT DOOR | 敲门 |
[18:59] | ELEANOR, THROUGH DOOR: Kitty, are you all right in there? | 凯蒂,你在里面还好吗? |
[19:01] | If anything, I actually feel better than before. | 如果有的话,我觉得比以前好多了 |
[19:04] | Are you sure? Yes, I feel cleansed and refreshed. | 你确定吗? 是的,我觉得很干净、很清爽 |
[19:07] | Oh, I am pleased! | 哦,我很高兴! |
[19:11] | # We’re going to a ball | # 我们要去参加一个舞会 |
[19:13] | # We’re going to a… # | # 我们要去… … # |
[19:15] | Oh… | 哦… |
[19:16] | Oh… Eleanor? | 哦……埃莉诺? |
[19:19] | The door won’t open. | 门打不开 |
[19:22] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺? |
[19:29] | Let this, my solemn oath, be clear | 让这句话,我庄严的誓言,变得清晰起来 |
[19:32] | For all unquiet souls to hear | 让所有不平静的灵魂都能听到 |
[19:35] | I know this power cannot be unsaid | 我知道这力量不能不说 |
[19:38] | I open my eyes to the plain of the dead. | 我睁开眼睛,看到的是死者的平原 |
[20:12] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨,嘿 |
[20:13] | Are they here? | 他们在这里吗? |
[20:14] | Yeah. OK. | 是的 好的 |
[20:20] | Even after Carruthers let me out, the wait for the ball seemed to take | 即使在卡鲁瑟让我出去后,等待球的时间似乎永远都不会结束 |
[20:23] | forever, so to pass the time we decided to play one of our games, | 所以为了打发时间,我们决定玩一个我们的游戏 |
[20:28] | which are always such fun. | 这些游戏总是那么有趣 |
[20:30] | Eleanor, let me go first. | 埃莉诺,让我先来 |
[20:34] | I can’t see a thing! | 我什么也看不见!” |
[20:36] | Well, that’s the idea, silly! | 好吧,这就是我的想法,傻瓜!你先来 |
[20:39] | Round you go! | 绕着你走! |
[20:40] | THEY LAUGH | 他们大笑 |
[20:44] | Over here! Woo-oo! | 在这里!Woo-oo! |
[20:46] | KITTY LAUGHS | 凯蒂笑了 |
[20:51] | Behind you! | 在你后面! |
[20:52] | Whoops! Whoops! | |
[20:54] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[20:56] | VOICES DISTORT AND ECHO | 声音失真和回声 |
[21:02] | THEY GASP | 他们喘着气 |
[21:07] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[21:09] | My goodness, Kitty! | 我的天啊,凯蒂! |
[21:10] | Oh…! | 哦…! |
[21:12] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[21:13] | I couldn’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信! |
[21:15] | I was so upset. | 我很难过 |
[21:18] | The bust was usually on a high shelf. | 那件半身像通常放在一个高高的架子上 |
[21:22] | Perhaps the maid had brought it down to clean it. | 也许女仆把它拿下来清洗 |
[21:26] | No, she knew it was never to be touched. | 不,她知道它是绝对不能被碰的 |
[21:30] | Or perhaps father had decided to rearrange the room. | 也可能是父亲决定重新布置房间 |
[21:34] | But now that I’m saying it out loud, | 但现在我大声说出来了 |
[21:37] | now that I’m really talking about it… | 现在我真的在谈论它…… |
[21:45] | ..perhaps… | …也许… |
[21:50] | INAUDIBLE | 听不清 |
[21:53] | ..she wanted me to break it. | …她想让我打破它 |
[21:59] | She wanted father to be angry. | 她想让父亲生气 |
[22:23] | She wanted to stop me from going to the ball. | 她想阻止我去参加舞会 |
[22:31] | It was a mean thing to do. | 这是一件很卑鄙的事情 |
[22:34] | So very mean. | 非常卑鄙 |
[22:47] | Oh, well, at least she was nice the rest of the time. | 哦,好吧,至少她在其余的时间里是很好的 |
[22:50] | MURMURS OF AGREEMENT | 喃喃自语 |
[22:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[23:06] | Oh…! | 哦……! |
[23:08] | It’s you, I can totally see you! | 是你啊,我完全可以看到你! |
[23:10] | I thought it hadn’t worked. | 我还以为没有成功呢 |
[23:12] | Isn’t it…isn’t it weird that I’m talking to you? | 是不是……是不是很奇怪,我在和你说话? |
[23:15] | Yeah, it is a bit. | 是的,是有点 |
[23:16] | Ah! Where are the others? | 啊!其他人在哪里? |
[23:19] | They’re probably on their way. | 他们可能在路上了 |
[23:21] | We don’t start for another five minutes. | 我们还有5分钟才开始 |
[23:23] | Oh, are you doing your group thing? | 哦,你在做你的小组活动吗? |
[23:25] | Well, I guess I’m going to be seeing a lot more of you! | 好吧,我想我将会看到更多的你! |
[23:28] | Yeah, you are. | 是的,你是 |
[23:29] | Yeah, I am! Yeah! | 是的,我是!是啊! |
[23:33] | Oh! | 哦! |
[23:34] | Well, it’s been very interesting listening to you all share, | 嗯,听你们的分享非常有趣 |
[23:38] | and, yes, perhaps there is something I’d like to share. | 而且,是的,也许有一些我想分享的东西 |
[23:43] | Um… DOOR OPENS | 嗯……门开了 |
[23:45] | No, it’s the art class! I’d lost track of the time. | 不,是艺术课! 我已经忘记了时间 |
[23:48] | Right. Well, um, perhaps another time. | 对 好吧,嗯,也许是另一个时间 |
[23:52] | Food club time! | 美食俱乐部时间! |
[23:53] | Oh! Or maybe we should do something completely spontaneous, you know? | 哦!或者也许我们应该做一些完全自发的事情,你知道吗? |
[23:57] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[23:58] | Why don’t we go outside and dance around a tree, | 我们为什么不出去,围着一棵树跳舞 |
[24:01] | just for the hell of it? Huh? Huh?! | 就为了这个?嗯?咦? |
[24:03] | But it’s food club at one, so… | 但它是食品俱乐部在1,所以… … |
[24:05] | Yeah, you’re right. It is food club, isn’t it? | 是的,你是对的 它是食品俱乐部,不是吗? |
[24:08] | Art class. Hm! | 艺术课 哼! |
[24:10] | Absolutely nothing of interest for me here. | 这里绝对没有我感兴趣的东西 |
[24:14] | Didn’t you say you’d been drinking champagne the day he died. | 你不是说他死的那天你一直在喝香槟吗 |
[24:17] | Of course. Why? | 当然了 为什么? |
[24:18] | Well, you stay how you died, | 好吧,你留下你是怎么死的 |
[24:20] | so you haven’t been sober for 27 years – | 所以你并没有清醒了27年 — |
[24:23] | you’ve been tipsy for 27 years. | 你已经醉了27年了 |
[24:25] | My God, you’re right. | 我的上帝,你是对的 |
[24:27] | I suppose, thinking about it, it was the dream death. | 我想,想想看,那是梦中的死亡 |
[24:31] | Booze, bit of rumpy pumpy and out. Ha! | 喝了酒,有点颠簸的感觉,然后就出去了 哈! |
[24:34] | There are worse ways to go, eh? | 还有更糟糕的死法,嗯? |
[24:39] | ROBIN: Hey, guys, come quick! | 嘿,伙计们,快来! |
[24:42] | Balloon! | 气球! |
[24:43] | How wonderful! | 多么美妙! |
[24:45] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧! |
[24:46] | I want like these on my birthday! | 我想在我生日的时候有这样的气球! |
[24:49] | Oh, I don’t think I can afford that many balloons, Robin. Sorry. | 哦,我想我买不起那么多气球,罗宾 对不起 |
[24:51] | NOTIFICATION TONE Oh… | 通知音 哦… |
[24:54] | Oh… Hm? I thought it would be Lucy. | 哦……嗯? 我以为会是Lucy |
[24:56] | OK, so it looks like they fixed the roof on the hall, so… | 好吧,看来他们把大厅的屋顶修好了,所以… |
[24:59] | No more Zumba? | 没有尊巴了? |
[25:00] | Sorry, Robin. | 对不起,罗宾 |
[25:02] | And, oh, well, no more sordid life stories, or whatever you call them. | 还有,哦,好吧,不再有肮脏的生活故事了,或者不管你怎么称呼它们 |
[25:06] | SHE GASPS | 她喘着粗气 |
[25:08] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[25:10] | I’m an addict, Alison. | 我是个瘾君子,艾莉森 |
[25:12] | I’m addicted to gossip, to other people’s problems – | 我沉迷于八卦,沉迷于其他人的问题–越糟糕越好–以分散注意力 |
[25:16] | the worse, the better – to distract me from my own concerns. | 越糟越好–来分散我对自己问题的注意力 |
[25:20] | Well, you know all about that, anyway. | 好吧,反正你都知道了 |
[25:22] | What? Well, isn’t that what you’ve been doing all day, | 什么?好吧,这不就是你整天都在做的事吗? |
[25:25] | digging around in Kitty’s relationship with her sister | 在凯蒂和她姐姐的关系中挖空心思 |
[25:27] | to take your mind off your own one? | 来转移你对自己的注意力? |
[25:29] | NOTIFICATION TONE | 通知语气 |
[25:33] | Yes! There you are. Good, you’re alone. | 是的! 你在这里 很好,你是一个人 |
[25:36] | Listen, you know, you asked about that drink? Oh, the smoothie? | 听着,你知道,你问的是那杯饮料? 哦,那杯冰沙? |
[25:39] | Except it wasn’t a smoothie. It was a real-life potion. | 除了它不是冰沙 那是一种现实生活中的药水 |
[25:42] | I found a spiritualist online | 我在网上找到一个灵媒人 |
[25:43] | and they had these mad instructions to follow, | 他们有这些疯狂的指示要遵循, |
[25:45] | and I can see ghosts. | 然后我就能看到鬼了 |
[25:46] | Can he? I saw the one with no trousers upstairs | 他能吗? 我看到了楼上那个没穿裤子的人 |
[25:49] | and I’m going to go and find the others, | 我打算去找其他的人 |
[25:52] | see them with my own eyes. Ah! | 亲眼看到他们 啊! |
[25:53] | Ah! Mi… I’m going to see a caveman! | 啊!米… 我要去看一个穴居人!? |
[25:57] | That guy needs help. | 那个人需要帮助 |
[25:58] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[26:21] | WIND BLOWS | 风吹来了 |
[26:25] | SHRIEKING, BABIES CRY | 尖叫声,婴儿的哭声 |
[26:32] | SHE GASPS AND PANTS | 她喘着粗气说: |
[26:36] | I had Mary’s dream. | 我做了玛丽的梦 |
[26:38] | I’m glad I can’t see them. | 我很高兴我看不到他们 |
[26:40] | THOMAS: Agh! I had Mary’s dream! | THOMAS: Agh! 我做了玛丽的梦! |
[26:42] | PAT: Me too! | 帕特 我也是! |
[26:44] | ROBIN: I had it too! | 我也做了! |