时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Eyes, look your last. | 眼睛啊 最后再看你一眼吧 |
[00:06] | Arms, take your last embrace. | 手臂啊 最后再拥抱一次吧 |
[00:13] | And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, | 双唇啊 呼吸的大门 |
[00:18] | Seal with a righteous kiss. | 将以吻封缄 |
[00:21] | Back off! | 退后 |
[00:23] | What meanest thou? | 你意欲何为 |
[00:26] | Spear carrier… | 持矛人 |
[00:28] | Who havest no lines. | 你连句台词都没有 |
[00:31] | You tried to kiss my woman. | 你竟然想吻我的女人 |
[00:32] | This I cannot allow. Prepare to die! | 我绝不允许这种事的发生 准备受死吧 |
[00:36] | Farkle, | 弗科 |
[00:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[00:38] | It’s “Romeo and Juliet.” | 我们在演《罗密欧和朱丽叶》 |
[00:39] | Well, now it’s “Romeo and Juliet and Farkle.” | 现在成了《罗密欧 朱丽叶和弗科》 |
[00:42] | I play Farkle. | 我演的是弗科 |
[00:44] | Dude, I’m supposed to kiss the girl. | 老兄 该我来吻这个女孩才对 |
[00:46] | Shakespeare said. | 莎士比亚规定的 |
[00:48] | Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss juliet? | 谁赞同该由持矛人来吻朱丽叶 |
[00:52] | Yeah, you kiss that girl, you crazy spear carrier. | 没错 快吻那个女孩吧 你个疯狂的持矛人 |
[00:56] | Hark! You cometh uppeth here | 听着 你也上台来 |
[00:58] | And getteth kissed too. | 让我吻一下吧 |
[01:09] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[01:11] | I just don’t understand how we end up in situations like this. | 我就不明白我们怎么会陷入这样的情况中 |
[01:36] | Thank you. Thank you, Farkle nation! | 谢谢 谢谢 弗科为王 |
[01:41] | Farkle, come here. | 弗科 到这儿来 |
[01:42] | Maya, don’t. He thinks he was good. | 玛雅 别说 他以为自己演的很好呢 |
[01:44] | Yeah, I’m gonna fix that. | 所以我才要纠正他的想法 |
[01:46] | But you can’t tell him the truth. | 但你不能告诉他真相 |
[01:48] | – you’ll crush him. – oh, I can tell him the truth. | -你会摧毁他的 -我当然可以告诉他真相 |
[01:51] | It’s you who can’t tell him the truth because you’re afraid. | 你因为害怕 才不敢告诉他真相 |
[01:53] | I’m not afraid. I’m nice. | 我不是害怕 我人好而已 |
[01:55] | You’re saying I’m not nice? | 你是说我人不好吗 |
[01:56] | No, I’m afraid to say that. | 不 我不敢这么说 |
[01:59] | Tell him the truth. You know Farkle. | 告诉他真相 你很了解弗科 |
[02:00] | You know what will happen if you don’t. | 你知道如果你不说会怎么样 |
[02:04] | Farkle. | 弗科 |
[02:07] | You were so– what are the best words? | 你真是…最美好的词是什么来着 |
[02:10] | He killed the play. Those are the words. | 他搞死了整出戏 就是这句话 |
[02:12] | Those are the only words. You killed the play. | 只有这句话才能形容了 你搞死了整场戏 |
[02:15] | Tell him. | 快告诉他 |
[02:17] | What? What does she mean? | 什么 她这话什么意思 |
[02:18] | She means you killed it, Farkle. | 她是指你把整出戏搞得好看死了 弗科 |
[02:20] | Killed it! Showbiz talk. | 搞得好看死了 是演艺界术语啦 |
[02:22] | I actually I thought I ruined the play. | 实际上 我以为我毁了整出戏 |
[02:24] | If you would’ve told me I ruined the play, | 如果你跟我说 我毁了整出戏 |
[02:25] | I would have believed you. | 我是会相信你的 |
[02:26] | I would have been crushed, but I would’ve believed you. | 我的自尊心会受到毁灭性打击 但我会信你的 |
[02:30] | How could I crush | 我怎么能够摧毁 |
[02:31] | One of the best actors working in middle school today? | 当今中学界最杰出的的演员之一呢 |
[02:36] | I’m a good actor? What if I’m better than good? | 我是个好演员吗 如果我不仅仅是好呢 |
[02:38] | What if I’m great? | 如果我极其优秀呢 |
[02:38] | What if I’m the greatest actor who ever lived, | 如果我是有史以来最伟大的演员 |
[02:40] | and I never knew it? | 但我却一直不知道这一点呢 |
[02:41] | That would be sad. Wah. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 那真是太可悲啦 没事 没事 |
[02:44] | I was acting. | 我只是在演戏而已 |
[02:46] | Thanks, Riley, my public awaits. | 谢了 莱丽 我的粉丝们在等着我呢 |
[02:47] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好啊 |
[02:50] | You can’t lie to him, Riley. | 你不能对他撒谎 莱丽 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna break our little Farkle. | 你会毁掉我们的小弗科的 |
[02:53] | Oh, I will not. I didn’t do anything. | 我不会的 我什么都没做 |
[02:55] | This will all go away. | 这一切很快就会过去的 |
[03:08] | And I think… | 我觉得… |
[03:09] | You broke him. | 你已经毁掉他了 |
[03:17] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[03:18] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[03:22] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[03:25] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[03:29] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[03:32] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[03:35] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[03:37] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[03:42] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[03:46] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[03:49] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[03:54] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:56] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:57] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:58] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:00] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:06] | – Nice locket. – you likey? | -吊坠真不错 -你喜欢吗 |
[04:08] | If history’s about discovering | 如果历史的意义就在于 |
[04:09] | the truth of what happened in the past, | 搞清楚过去所发生之事的真相 |
[04:11] | We should spend some time finding out what truth is. | 我们也该花点时间搞清楚真相到底是什么 |
[04:14] | Where’d you get the nice locket? | 你这漂亮的吊坠是从哪儿来的 |
[04:16] | Shh, I come here to learn. | 嘘 我是来学习的 |
[04:22] | All through history, | 在人类历史上 |
[04:24] | People have suffered consequences for telling the truth. | 人们因说出真相而遭受了种种后果 |
[04:28] | – is that real gold? – don’t know. | -那是真金的吗 -我不知道 |
[04:30] | Doesn’t matter. | 反正也无所谓 |
[04:31] | They all suffered dearly | 他们都因为 |
[04:33] | For having the courage to tell the truth. | 有勇气说出真相 而遭受了种种磨难 |
[04:36] | So sometimes it’s better not to? | 所以有时候还是不说出真相的好吗 |
[04:38] | But aren’t there consequences for that too, sir? | 但是隐瞒真相不是也会产生相应的后果吗 |
[04:41] | Yes, there are, mr. Friar. | 是的 没错 弗瑞尔先生 |
[04:42] | But in my experience with the universe, | 但是就我生存在这宇宙的经验来看 |
[04:45] | No matter what you do, | 不管你怎么做 |
[04:46] | The truth always finds a way of coming out. | 真相总是会以某种方式暴露出来的 |
[04:55] | So… where’d you get the locket? | 你到底是从哪儿得到这个吊坠的 |
[04:58] | – France. – you were in France? | -法国 -你去了法国吗 |
[04:59] | Si, senor. | 是滴 先生 |
[05:01] | You didn’t go to France | 你肯定没去法国 |
[05:03] | Because if you went to France, | 因为如果你去了法国的话 |
[05:04] | You would have brought me back a croissant. | 你肯定会给我带个牛角面包回来的 |
[05:08] | Piping hot. | 新鲜出炉的呢 |
[05:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:13] | Where did you really get this? | 你从哪儿得到这个面包的 |
[05:14] | I found it on the street. | 我在大街上捡来的 |
[05:18] | Come on, where’d you get the locket? | 快说 你从哪儿得到这个吊坠的 |
[05:20] | My father sent it to me. | 我爸爸寄给我的 |
[05:21] | – he did? – you don’t believe me? | -是吗 -你不信我说的吗 |
[05:23] | Did you just tell me? | 你是这么告诉我的吗 |
[05:24] | I just told you. | 我就是这么跟你说的 |
[05:25] | – then I believe you. – so this is over? | -那我就信了 -那这事就完了吧 |
[05:26] | Like it never happened. | 就像从没发生过 |
[05:28] | I do, however, have one question for the locket. | 不过 我还有个问题要问吊坠 |
[05:32] | Where’d you get the Maya?! | 你是怎么爬上玛雅脖子上的 |
[05:34] | You don’t believe my father sent this to me? | 你不相信是我爸给我的吗 |
[05:36] | Why don’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我真相 |
[05:37] | Why don’t you just call me a liar? | 你不如直接说我是个撒谎精算了 |
[05:38] | Why don’t you just tell me the truth? | 你不如直接告诉我真相算了 |
[05:40] | Oh, you think that’s important? | 你觉得那很重要吗 |
[05:41] | I do. | 是的 |
[05:42] | Did you think Farkle was good in the play? | 你觉得弗科演戏演的好吗 |
[05:50] | I want to skip ahead in your truth lesson. | 我想提前跟你探讨一下关于真相的课程 |
[05:53] | Is it okay to tell a little white lie | 为了保护某人的感情不被伤害 |
[05:55] | – to spare somebody’s feelings? – no. | -可以说个善意的谎言吗 -不能 |
[05:59] | My feelings? | 是为保护我的感情吗 |
[06:02] | – no. – then always truth. | -不是 -那就一定要说出真相 |
[06:08] | Well, what do we have here? | 我们这是要吃什么啊 |
[06:11] | – chicken. – I’ll tell you right now, topanga, | -鸡肉 -我可以马上告诉你 塔佩佳 |
[06:13] | This was never a chicken. | 这绝对不是鸡 |
[06:17] | Why don’t you just eat it, honey. | 你就直接开吃吧 亲爱的 |
[06:18] | I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of it after. | 我想听听你吃完之后觉得是什么 |
[06:23] | Oh, great teller of the truth, | 伟大的真相揭示者啊 |
[06:26] | Please demonstrate how you’re going to get out of this one. | 求你快演示一下要如何逃脱眼前的困境 |
[06:34] | Psst, what’d you get? | 喂 你吃的是什么 |
[06:36] | S’ghetti and meatballs. | 意面和肉丸 |
[06:39] | Ooh, yum. | 好好吃呀 |
[06:41] | Yum that! | 那个好好吃啊 |
[06:44] | Why this me?! Why yum him?! | 为什么让我吃这个 让他吃那个好吃的 |
[06:48] | All right, fine, I’ll eat it. | 好吧 我吃 |
[06:50] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[06:53] | Have we prayed? Have we prayed as a family? | 我们祈祷了吗 我们一家人一起祈祷了吗 |
[06:56] | We haven’t done that in a while. | 我们已经有段时间没祈祷过了 |
[06:59] | Go ahead, pray. | 来吧 祈祷吧 |
[07:03] | Oh, I’ll pray. | 我会祈祷的 |
[07:07] | The world is a beautiful place… | 世界很美丽 |
[07:10] | Full of many beautiful things. | 充满着很多美丽的事物 |
[07:13] | Look what she did to your chicken! | 看她把你的鸡烧成什么样了 |
[07:18] | Eat your dinner, honey. | 吃你的晚餐吧 亲爱的 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:21] | I’ll see you soon. | 再会了 |
[07:31] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:33] | Um, you know, from eating this chicken, | 吃一口这个鸡 |
[07:36] | I’ll tell you right now how this chicken died. | 我就立刻知道这只鸡是怎么死的了 |
[07:38] | It ate this chicken. | 就是吃这鸡肉吃死的 |
[07:42] | You know, daddy, sometimes when I don’t want to eat something, | 爹地 有时候当我不想吃某样东西的时候 |
[07:45] | Mommy feeds it to me like it was an airplane. | 妈咪就会把它当飞机一样送进我嘴里 |
[07:50] | And I like that. | 我很喜欢这样 |
[07:53] | That’s very sweet, Auggie, | 那可真有爱 奥吉 |
[07:54] | But daddy’s a little too old | 但是爹地年纪太大了 |
[07:56] | For mommy to feed him. | 让妈咪来喂不合适了 |
[08:07] | There’s a serious pigeon following me. | 有只可恶的鸽子一直跟着我 |
[08:09] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[08:11] | Hey, here’s a new thing. Where’d you get the locket? | 对了 有个新问题 你从哪儿得到那个吊坠的 |
[08:14] | He’s a very sneaky pigeon, but I’m onto him. | 那是只很机警的鸽子 但还是被我发现了 |
[08:18] | Because it’s gold, it’s expensive, | 因为这是金子做的 很贵 |
[08:21] | And my curiosity gets the better of me. | 我的好奇心真是快要把我折磨死了 |
[08:23] | So I ducked behind the tree to fake out the pigeon. | 我刚刚躲到树后 想糊弄那只鸽子 |
[08:26] | And you know who came over? | 你知道谁出现了吗 |
[08:27] | A squirrel. | 一只松鼠 |
[08:29] | I didn’t say hello though, | 不过我没去打招呼 |
[08:30] | Because I was already in my thing with the pigeon. | 因为我已经跟鸽子勾搭出感情了 |
[08:34] | I need to know if you’re stealing things. | 我必须知道你有没有偷东西 |
[08:36] | You don’t think my dad sends me stuff? | 你不相信我爸给我寄东西了吗 |
[08:38] | Maya, you’ve cried to me | 玛雅 你以前就因为 |
[08:40] | Because your dad doesn’t send you stuff. | 你爸没给你寄过东西而对我哭过 |
[08:43] | Sometimes I walk around the village | 有时候我从村子里转过 |
[08:45] | And I pass stores | 会路过一些商店 |
[08:46] | and I look in windows at things | 我看着橱窗里的那些东西 |
[08:48] | I know I’ll never have. | 是我永远不可能拥有的 |
[08:50] | So one day, I saw this sitting in a lost-and-found basket. | 有一天 我看到这个出现在失物招领处 |
[08:53] | Do you think it’s right that somebody | 你觉得有人丢了这么美丽的东西 |
[08:54] | Loses something so beautiful and never comes back for it? | 却根本不回去找 难道对吗 |
[08:57] | Who knows? I don’t have a criminal mind. | 谁知道呢 我可没有侦探头脑 |
[08:59] | I don’t think like you people. | 我的思维方式跟你们这些人不一样 |
[09:02] | I walked by the window for months. | 我从那个橱窗前走过了好几个月 |
[09:04] | Nobody claimed the locket, okay? | 没人去申领这个吊坠 明白吗 |
[09:05] | It sat there like a kid that has no– | 它就躺在那儿 就像是个被遗弃的孩子 |
[09:08] | Like an orphan. | 就像是个孤儿 |
[09:09] | So I claimed it. It’s mine now. | 所以我就去申领了 现在是我的了 |
[09:12] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[09:14] | You took something that doesn’t belong to you. | 你拿了根本不属于你的东西 |
[09:16] | How come you don’t tell Farkle the truth, | 你怎么不去告诉弗科真相 |
[09:18] | But you have no trouble telling me? | 却总是直接对我说呢 |
[09:22] | And you stop judging me. | 你别再评判我了 |
[09:28] | My father tells my mother the truth, | 我爸对我妈说出了真相 |
[09:29] | Even when he knows | 哪怕他心里很清楚 |
[09:30] | She’s gonna shove a chicken in his face. | 她会把一整只鸡塞进他的嘴里 |
[09:33] | – sorry I missed it. – yep, I was thinking about you. | -真遗憾我错过了那一幕 -我当时也想着你呢 |
[09:35] | – Thanks. – ’cause I love you. | -谢了 -因为我爱你 |
[09:37] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:38] | Then why do you want to end up in the slammer? | 那你为什么还想去坐牢呢 |
[09:40] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[09:42] | You won’t do well in the slammer. | 你在监狱里肯定会过不好的 |
[09:44] | I will so. | 我肯定会过好的 |
[09:47] | You won’t pack right. | 你根本不会打包 |
[09:49] | And you’ll forget to bring shower shoes | 所以你会忘了带沐浴鞋 |
[09:50] | And you’ll take somebody else’s from the lost-and-found. | 然后你会从失物招领处拿走别人的沐浴鞋 |
[09:54] | And I think… | 我觉得… |
[09:55] | You’re gonna get toe fungus! | 你会染上脚气 |
[09:58] | And I think you deserve to get toe fungus | 我觉得你染上脚气完全是活该 |
[09:59] | Because they’re not your shower shoes. | 因为那根本不是你的沐浴鞋 |
[10:02] | They’re not! | 根本不是 |
[10:04] | That’s adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[10:06] | I think you’re a thief. | 我觉得你是个贼 |
[10:09] | That’s not. | 这就不可爱了 |
[10:10] | You think I’m afraid to tell people the truth? | 你觉得我不敢告诉别人真相吗 |
[10:12] | I’m not, and I now await your praise. | 我才不是呢 我在等待你的赞美 |
[10:19] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[10:35] | I got something to say to you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[10:37] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说话 |
[10:40] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[10:55] | And… go. | 好了 说吧 |
[10:59] | Whether or not you’re a thief, or not a thief, | 不管你是不是个贼 |
[11:02] | Or you stole the locket or you didn’t, | 不管你有没有偷那个吊坠 |
[11:05] | It doesn’t belong to you. | 那都不属于你 |
[11:07] | It belongs to somebody else. | 它是属于别人的 |
[11:09] | And you have to tell the truth about it | 你必须说出真相 |
[11:10] | Because you are upsetting the universe. | 因为你触怒了这个宇宙 |
[11:13] | And the universe is going to have the truth come out anyway. | 宇宙会以某种方式让真相暴露出来的 |
[11:20] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:21] | When are you gonna tell the truth to Farkle? | 你打算什么时候对弗科说出真相 |
[11:23] | I hardly think the universe is upset with me | 我根本不觉得宇宙会因为 |
[11:25] | For being nice to Farkle. | 我对弗科好而气恼我的 |
[11:27] | I mean, what could possibly go wrong there? | 那样会出什么差错呢 |
[11:29] | Hey, chess club, | 嘿 象棋俱乐部 |
[11:30] | You can move king’s knight to bishop six | 你们可以把马跳到象的位置 |
[11:32] | And then you can eat it! | 然后吃掉算了 |
[11:33] | ’cause I quit the chess club | 因为我要退出象棋俱乐部 |
[11:34] | ’cause I’m an actor, ’cause Riley said so. | 因为我是个演员 因为莱丽是这么说的 |
[11:37] | ’cause Riley said so. | 因为莱丽是这么说的 |
[11:39] | Hey, chemistry club, you know what you get | 嘿 化学俱乐部 你知道如果你们 |
[11:41] | When you put sodium and chlorine together? | 把钠和氯放一起会有什么效果吗 |
[11:42] | You’re a bunch of losers! | 你们就是一帮废柴 |
[11:45] | – Farkle! – Riley. | -弗科 -莱丽 |
[11:46] | You changed my life. The Farkle you knew is gone. | 你改变了我的人生 你过去认识的弗科已经不存在了 |
[11:48] | I am now… | 我现在是… |
[11:49] | Farkle! | 弗科王 |
[11:54] | Whata whata what | 搞什么 什么 什么 |
[11:55] | What could possibly go wrong? | 会出什么差错呢 |
[11:58] | Whata whata what could possibly go wrong? | 会出什么差错呢 |
[12:18] | I’m looking at this book. | 我在看这本书呢 |
[12:21] | It’s a cookbook about chickens. | 是关于如何做鸡肉的烹饪书 |
[12:24] | You want to do this? | 你真想这样吗 |
[12:26] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:28] | Kiss kiss? | 吻吻 |
[12:29] | Nope nope. | 不不 |
[12:30] | Want to see where this goes. | 我想看看事态发展下去会怎样 |
[12:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:33] | So…Topanga, | 听好了 塔佩佳 |
[12:35] | look at all these recipes about chicken with pictures. | 看看这些关于鸡肉烹饪的食谱吧 带图片的哦 |
[12:40] | Fried chicken, barbecued chicken… | 炒鸡肉 烧烤鸡肉 |
[12:42] | – Right, got it. – orange chicken, chicken a la king. | -明白 -橙汁鸡肉 鸡皇 |
[12:44] | – sure, right. – chicken marsala, teriyaki chicken. | -好啊 明白 -鸡肉马莎拉 照烧鸡肉 |
[12:45] | – great, sure. – general tso’s chicken, chicken tikka masala! | -好极了 -左宗棠鸡 烤鸡咖喱 |
[12:50] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[12:52] | Topanga, I think you must admit | 塔佩佳 我觉得你必须承认 |
[12:54] | I have been very careful to span the gamut | 我已经很仔细地包含了 |
[12:56] | of many international chicken selections. | 国际上的各种鸡肉烹饪方法 |
[13:01] | If you stop right now, | 如果你现在闭嘴的话 |
[13:03] | Nothing bad will happen to you. | 就不会有什么悲惨遭遇哦 |
[13:09] | braised chicken… | 清蒸鸡肉 |
[13:10] | – right, sure. – chicken cordon bleu, chicken pot pie. | -好啊 -蓝带鸡扒 鸡肉饼 |
[13:13] | Auggie, you’ve been watching us, right? | 奥吉 你一直在看着我们的对话是吗 |
[13:16] | Your thoughts on the subject? | 你关于这事有什么想法吗 |
[13:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:33] | Look, honey, it’s Auggie’s big book of dinosaurs. | 看啊 亲爱的 这是奥吉的恐龙大全书 |
[13:37] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个啊 |
[13:39] | Look, and right here on page… Nine is your chicken. | 看啊 第9页上 就是你做的鸡肉 |
[13:48] | It’s a pterodactyl. | 其实是翼龙 |
[13:52] | Now it says here it died out over 65 million years ago. | 书上说它6500多万年前就灭绝了 |
[13:58] | That might explain why your chicken was a little dry. | 这大概解释了 为什么你做的鸡肉有点干 |
[14:09] | This is nice. | 这样可真好 |
[14:12] | Oh, are we taking a walkie? | 我们是要去散步一下吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, we’re taking a walkie. | 是啊 是要出去散散步 |
[14:15] | You see, honey, my truth is that | 亲爱的 我想说的真相就是 |
[14:17] | From the moment I met you… | 从我见到你的那一刻 |
[14:20] | I adored you. | 我就喜欢上你了 |
[14:21] | And there is nothing you could do or say | 无论你做什么或是说什么 |
[14:25] | that could ever change that. | 都无法改变那一点 |
[14:27] | You’re locking me out of the house now, aren’t you? | 你是要把我关在门外了 是吧 |
[14:29] | That’s right! That’s exactly what I’m gonna do! | 对极了 我就打算那么做 |
[14:36] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[14:37] | Nope, me. | 不 是我 |
[14:44] | Told more truths, did ya? | 你又说了更多的真相 是吧 |
[14:46] | Well, the thing I probably should have mentioned Is | 我或许早该提到的一点就是 |
[14:50] | I’ve never understood the universe at all. | 我根本不了解这个宇宙是怎么运作的 |
[14:53] | The universe is upside down. | 整个宇宙都上下颠倒了 |
[14:56] | I lied to Farkle, he loves me. | 我对弗科撒谎了 他却很爱我 |
[14:58] | I told Maya the truth, | 我对玛雅说了真话 |
[15:00] | She went out the window. | 她就跳窗而出了 |
[15:01] | Upside down! You here me? | 上下颠倒了 你听到了吗 |
[15:07] | Well, now she’s back. | 现在她又回来了 |
[15:09] | Maybe it’s not as upside down as you think. | 或许也没你想的那么上下颠倒吧 |
[15:12] | It’s a nice locket, Maya. | 你吊坠不错 玛雅 |
[15:14] | Thanks, mr. Matthews. | 谢谢你 麦修斯老师 |
[15:15] | It looks like someone else’s expensive gold locket. | 看着像是别人的贵重金吊坠 |
[15:19] | Maybe it is. | 或许是吧 |
[15:21] | But, you know, I don’t think – that matters to Maya at all. | 不过我觉得那对玛雅来说根本不重要 |
[15:24] | You don’t? | 你这么认为吗 |
[15:25] | You know, it’s an interesting thing about lockets. | 关于吊坠 有个很有趣的事实 |
[15:28] | It’s usually what’s in the inside that matters most to people. | 对大多数人来说 通常是里面的东西比较重要 |
[15:32] | Isn’t that right, Maya? | 对吗 玛雅 |
[15:44] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Please don’t tell anyone | 求你们别告诉班上同学 |
[15:50] | This is how I live in my own house. | 我在自家的地位如此低下 |
[16:00] | What’s inside the locket, Maya, that’s so important to you? | 玛雅 吊坠里面有什么对你那么重要 |
[16:09] | Who is this family? | 这个家庭是什么人 |
[16:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:12] | A father, | 一个父亲 |
[16:14] | A mother | 一个母亲 |
[16:15] | And a little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[16:17] | I just like that they’re all together. | 我喜欢他们在一起的感觉 |
[16:20] | I’m keeping it. | 我打算留着了 |
[16:22] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | She’s at the front door too. | 她竟然也在前门守着 |
[16:31] | It’s like there’s two of her. | 就像她会分身术一样 |
[16:45] | So what do we do now? Just sit here or what? | 我们现在要怎么办才好 在这儿干坐着吗 |
[16:50] | Dad. Can you tell me | 老爸 你能告诉我 |
[16:52] | Why I kind of think trying to help Farkle may have been wrong | 我为什么觉得我这样帮弗科可能是错的 |
[16:54] | And maybe Maya should keep the locket? | 以及 玛雅或许该留着这个吊坠吗 |
[16:57] | I should? | 我该留着吗 |
[16:58] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:01] | Is it me that’s upside down? | 是我现在完全上下颠倒了吗 |
[17:04] | You know what, girls? | 其实吧 姑娘们 |
[17:06] | The universe is the most confusing place you’ll ever live. | 宇宙是一个最让人感到困惑的生存场所 |
[17:12] | But if you listen carefully, | 但如果你们仔细聆听的话 |
[17:14] | You’ll find out that it’s paying attention | 就会发现它时刻在关注着你们 |
[17:17] | And that it cares about you. | 也关心着你们 |
[17:20] | Is that the truth? | 那是真相吗 |
[17:22] | It’s the only one I’m still sure of. | 那是我唯一确定的一点 |
[17:28] | Hey, Auggie, is that for me, buddy? | 嘿 奥吉 那是给我吃的吗 小家伙 |
[17:30] | I made it for you. | 我给你做的 |
[17:31] | Oh, Auggie, thank you so much. | 奥吉 真是太谢谢你了 |
[17:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Look at this, ooh. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:39] | This looks good. | 看上去真好吃 |
[17:44] | It’s– it’s cold s’ghetti. | 这是冷意面啊 |
[17:47] | I know it’s better warmer, | 我知道热的会比较好吃 |
[17:48] | But I don’t know how to do that. | 但我不知道该怎么弄热 |
[17:52] | Auggie, I appreciate that you did anything for me at all. | 奥吉 我很感激你为我做的一切事 |
[17:56] | You said that very nice. | 你这么说很贴心 |
[17:58] | Why didn’t you say it that way to mom? | 你怎么不对妈妈说这话 |
[18:02] | What? But all I did was tell mom the truth. | 怎么 我不过是对妈妈说出真相了啊 |
[18:05] | Then why do you get cold s’ghetti? | 那你怎么沦落到吃冷意面的地步 |
[18:15] | Auggie, are you saying the truth doesn’t matter | 奥吉 你的意思是真相并没有 |
[18:18] | As much as how you treat people? | 你对人的态度那么重要吗 |
[18:20] | Auggie, are you saying that the truth does matter, | 奥吉 你的意思是真相确实很重要 |
[18:23] | But you should tell it to people warmly? | 但你该用温暖贴心的方式说出来吗 |
[18:25] | Auggie, | 奥吉 |
[18:26] | Are you saying that the universe pays attention to me? | 你的意思是 宇宙时刻关注着我吗 |
[18:30] | Do you people realize | 你们这些人到底有没有意识到 |
[18:31] | That I’m only this many? | 我才这么大啊 |
[18:46] | Farkle, I need to talk to you. | 弗科 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[18:48] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[18:54] | Farkle. | 弗科 |
[18:58] | Farkle’s gone. | 弗科已死 |
[18:59] | He gave up the chess club. He gave up the chemistry club. | 他退出了象棋俱乐部 他退出了化学俱乐部 |
[19:02] | – what happened? – you happened. | -发生什么事了 -都是你造成的 |
[19:04] | You told me I was good. | 你跟我说我演技很棒 |
[19:06] | Well, I just auditioned for the next play. | 我刚刚为下部戏试镜了 |
[19:08] | Are you gonna be in the next play? | 你有份参演下部戏吗 |
[19:09] | I’m not even allowed to watch the next play. | 我甚至都被禁止观看下部戏了 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry you stink. | 我很遗憾你烂透了 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry I could never hurt you. | 我很抱歉不忍心伤害你 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry you stink. | 我很遗憾你烂透了 |
[19:19] | – I heard you! – well, it was very important. | -我听到了 -那很重要 |
[19:24] | You made me think I was this great actor. | 你让我以为我是个伟大的演员 |
[19:26] | You filled me up with confidence that I was really special. | 你让我充满自信 自以为很特殊 |
[19:29] | You made me think | 你让我觉得 |
[19:29] | I could go after something totally unrealistic. | 我可以去追求一些完全不切实际的东西 |
[19:32] | Farkle… | 弗科 |
[19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:53] | That happened. | 真的发生了呢 |
[19:53] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[19:56] | – Can we talk about this? – no. | -我们能谈谈这事吗 -不能 |
[19:58] | Because that was your first kiss | 因为那是你的初吻 |
[20:00] | And it was with Farkle. | 对象竟然是弗科 |
[20:02] | – he missed. – still counts. | -他没吻到 -照样算数 |
[20:03] | Now for the rest of your life | 从此在你的余生中 |
[20:04] | When people ask you, “Hey, Riley, | 当别人问起 “嘿 莱丽 |
[20:06] | Who was your first kiss?” You’re gonna have to say… | 夺走你初吻的人是谁啊” 你只能说… |
[20:08] | Eyes, look your last. | 眼睛啊 最后再看你一眼吧 |
[20:10] | Oh, yeah! | 好棒 |
[20:14] | Arms, take your last embrace. | 手臂啊 最后再拥抱一次吧 |
[20:16] | And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, | 双唇啊 呼吸的大门 |
[20:19] | Seal with a righteous kiss. | 将以吻封缄 |
[20:23] | How long you been here? | 你在这儿多久了 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I saw the whole thing. | 我目睹了全部过程 |
[20:27] | I just can’t believe that little guy stole my moment… again. | 我真不敢相信那个小不点再次偷走了属于我的时刻 |
[20:32] | You thought that was your moment? | 你觉得那是属于你的时刻吗 |
[20:34] | No. | 不是 |
[20:37] | My moment | 我的时刻 |
[20:39] | Will be my moment. | 永远会是属于我的时刻 |
[20:55] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[20:57] | I like that we end up in situations like this. | 我很高兴我们陷入这样的处境中 |
[21:08] | You’re doing the right thing, | 你做的是正确的 |
[21:09] | Returning the locket to the store. | 把吊坠归还给了商店 |
[21:11] | I guess so. | 我想也是吧 |
[21:13] | Maya, I know how much you want a locket with a family inside it. | 玛雅 我知道你很想要一张内有家庭相片的吊坠 |
[21:17] | You want the truth? | 你想听真相吗 |
[21:18] | Yes, please. | 是的 |
[21:20] | My father hasn’t sent me anything in a long time. | 我爸已经很久没给我寄过任何东西了 |
[21:23] | And the universe is probably much too busy | 宇宙大帝可能是太忙了 |
[21:26] | To notice whether or not I’m doing the right thing. | 没空注意到我是不是在做正确的事 |
[21:50] | I think this belongs to you. | 我觉得这个是属于你们的 |
[21:52] | Oh my gosh. | 天啊 |
[21:54] | I’ve been looking all over for that. | 我一直在到处找这个呢 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:12] | Never lose this. | 别丢了哦 |
[22:23] | A cool universe, huh? | 真是个不错的宇宙 是吧 |
[22:41] | Hi, Auggie. | 嗨 奥吉 |
[22:42] | Don’t blow this. | 别搞砸了 |
[22:49] | How you doing, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[22:51] | So… | 那个… |
[22:52] | You remember that time you were really mad at me? | 还记得那次你十分生我气的情况吗 |
[22:55] | You mean right now? | 你是说现在吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah. Yeah, that one. | 是啊 就是这次 |
[23:00] | Listen, can I tell you the truth about something? | 听着 我能跟你说说真话吗 |
[23:05] | It doesn’t really matter what you make for dinner. | 你晚餐做了什么其实不重要 |
[23:08] | It’s that you are in our house with me. | 重要的是你跟我一起在守着这个家 |
[23:11] | Thank you for being in our house with me. | 谢谢你跟我一起维护这个家 |
[23:16] | There’s nowhere else I’d rather be. | 我唯一想待的地方就是这个家 |
[23:19] | Kiss kiss? | 吻吻吗 |
[23:21] | Because you love me? | 因为你爱我吗 |
[23:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:23] | And because it quiets you down. | 而且这能让你闭嘴 |