时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Why draw fruit? | 何必画水果呢 |
[00:07] | Let’s draw a real work of art. | 我们来画真人版的完美艺术品吧 |
[00:10] | That’s right. Check out 48 lbs of nasty. | 没错 来欣赏48磅重的美男肉体吧 |
[00:14] | No! | 不要啊 |
[00:19] | Looky here. The male… physique. | 瞧瞧啊 男性 体格 |
[00:23] | Why thank you, art lady. | 谢你了 美术老师 |
[00:26] | Why aren’t we drawing Lucas? | 我们为什么不画卢卡斯 |
[00:30] | Because nobody looks like that. | 因为没人长那个样子 |
[00:34] | Get used to this. | 默默习惯吧 |
[00:35] | Get used to this right now. | 现在就习惯吧 |
[00:39] | When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes. | 要画弗科 就要从眼睛画起 |
[00:42] | I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show. | 我觉得眼睛该立刻被我的二头肌吸引 |
[00:48] | Maya, you’re supposed to concentrate on the eyes. | 玛雅 你应该先重点画眼睛 |
[00:51] | See, you know what my problem is? I don’t listen. | 你知道我这人的问题是什么吗 我不听话 |
[00:53] | By the way, you’re drawing Lucas. | 顺便说下 你是在画卢卡斯 |
[00:59] | Well, that’s the first time I’ve ever done that. | 那可是我第一次这么做呢 |
[01:08] | Do I need help? | 我需要去看医生吗 |
[01:10] | All right, I know these are works in progress, | 好吧 我知道你们还在创作当中 |
[01:12] | But let’s see where we are. | 我们来看看进展 |
[01:14] | Maybe we’ll become famous artists. | 或许我们会成为有名的大画家 |
[01:16] | We’ll go to Paris, | 我们会去到巴黎 |
[01:18] | drink coffee in outdoor cafes. | 在室外咖啡厅喝咖啡 |
[01:21] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[01:34] | Fine, make fun of me. | 好吧 尽情嘲笑我吧 |
[01:36] | I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris. | 我是个名副其实的大画家 属于巴黎 |
[01:40] | Bonjour, Lucas. | 你好 卢卡斯[法语] |
[01:41] | Bonjour, Riley | 你好 莱丽[法语] |
[01:43] | %¥%¥%&&*()(*(*) | |
[01:52] | Bonjour, Lucas. | 你好 卢卡斯 |
[01:56] | – Oh my gosh. – See? I am an artist. | -天啊 -瞧吧 我是个大画家 |
[01:58] | – I am finally something. – Maya. | -我终于有所成就了 -玛雅 |
[02:01] | What a life I’m having. | 我这是什么悲惨的人生啊 |
[02:03] | Maya. My goodness. | 玛雅 天啊 |
[02:07] | This is brilliant! | 这简直太赞了 |
[02:11] | Farkle is in a bird’s nest. | 弗科坐在鸟巢当中 |
[02:13] | It’s a work of surrealism, Riley. | 这是超现实主义画作 莱丽 |
[02:15] | It’s how this artist’s mind views the subject. | 是这位艺术家独特的眼光所看到的事物 |
[02:19] | I’m a bird to you? | 我在你眼中是只鸟吗 |
[02:20] | No, you just… Need to be protected. | 不 你…需要被保护 |
[02:23] | – You love me. – Leave me alone. | -你爱我 -别来烦我 |
[02:26] | Maya, there’s a school exhibit coming up. | 玛雅 很快就要举行学校画展了 |
[02:29] | I want one of your pieces in it. | 我需要你上交一幅作品参展 |
[02:30] | What about my piece? | 那我的画作呢 |
[02:34] | That’s a cute top. | 你这件上衣挺好看的 |
[02:38] | No thanks, Miss Kossal. | 谢谢你了 科萨尔老师 |
[02:39] | I don’t draw for other people to look at, but thank you. | 我画画不是为了给别人看的 谢谢 |
[02:41] | I’d appreciate you thinking about it, okay? | 我希望你再考虑考虑 好吗 |
[02:48] | – Where you headed, Farkle? – Gym class. | -你要去哪儿 弗科 -去上体育课 |
[02:50] | That should go well, right? | 那应该会有好结果的 对吧 |
[02:59] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[03:01] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[03:05] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[03:08] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[03:12] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[03:15] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[03:18] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[03:20] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[03:24] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[03:28] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[03:32] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[03:37] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:38] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:40] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:41] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:42] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:48] | They’ve been lying to you, Auggie. | 他们一直在对你撒谎 奥吉 |
[03:50] | Your artwork | 你的画作 |
[03:51] | would not hang on a single refrigerator outside this apartment. | 拿出这个家 是不可能被挂在任何冰箱上的 |
[03:51] | 总监:伊森泽生 | |
[03:54] | You said I was a little genius. | 你之前夸我是个小天才啊 |
[03:56] | Oh, you are a little genius. | 你就是个小天才啊 |
[03:57] | You said I was a little genius. | 你以前也夸我是个小天才 |
[04:00] | Well, I had no one to compare you to, honey. | 因为我找不到人和你做比较 宝贝 |
[04:04] | Maya is going to be a famous artist | 玛雅将会成为一个出名的大画家 |
[04:05] | And everybody speaks French but me. | 大家都会说法语 就我不会 |
[04:09] | 我的姐姐莱丽 你是个单纯的女孩 大家都喜欢你 | |
[04:15] | You are going to change the world with your brilliant mind. | 你会用你聪明的大脑改变这个世界的 |
[04:21] | You have such a cute top. | 你的上衣真好看 |
[04:25] | Are there any more of these mashed potatoes? | 土豆泥还有吗 |
[04:27] | That’s what you’re thinking about right now? | 你现在满脑子想的竟然是这个吗 |
[04:29] | Riley, this whole what-am-I-good-at thing? | 莱丽 你现在担心的”我到底擅长做什么”的问题 |
[04:32] | I’ve been there my whole life. It’s a waste of time. | 我一辈子都在纠结这个 那纯粹是浪费时间 |
[04:37] | You know what’s not a waste of time? | 你知道怎样才不算是浪费时间吗 |
[04:38] | Mashed potatoes. | 吃土豆泥 |
[04:41] | You know why? They never let you down. | 你知道为什么吗 它们永远不会让你失望 |
[04:44] | They’re the best in the world at what they do. | 它们是全世界最靠谱的东西 |
[04:48] | So don’t be mashed potatoes, | 所以千万别当土豆泥 |
[04:49] | Because they’re better at that than you could ever be. | 因为它们永远比你出色 |
[04:53] | How are you helping me? | 你这算是在帮我吗 |
[04:55] | Can I eat a meal? | 我能整餐饭都吃这个吗 |
[04:58] | What about you guys? Do you have any talent? | 你们呢 你们有什么才艺吗 |
[05:00] | Did I inherit anything from you two? | 我从你们身上遗传到什么才艺了吗 |
[05:04] | Should we tell her? | 我们该告诉她真相吗 |
[05:06] | You think they’re ready? | 你觉得他们准备好了吗 |
[05:08] | Your father has a gift for… | 你父亲有一项天赋就是… |
[05:10] | Gimme! Gimme. I’ll take anything. | 给我 给我 我什么都要 |
[05:13] | …Close-up magic! | 移形换影魔术 |
[05:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:21] | He’s a close-up magician. Yay. | 他是个移形换影魔术师 耶 |
[05:26] | What is a– what is that? | 那是…那是什么东西 |
[05:28] | What is that? Oh, I don’t know. | 那是什么 我也不知道 |
[05:31] | Maybe it’s a little something like… | 或许就像是… |
[05:33] | I go over to this guy over here– | 我走到这个家伙身边 |
[05:35] | Hi. How are you? Good. | 嗨 你好吗 很好 |
[05:36] | And then I ask a little question like, | 然后我会问个小问题 比如 |
[05:40] | Where’s the salt? Anybody seen the salt?” | “盐在哪儿 有谁见到盐了吗” |
[05:43] | I don’t see the salt, daddy. The salt’s gone. | 我没看到盐 爸爸 盐不见了 |
[05:46] | Is it, Auggie? Is it gone? | 是吗 奥吉 不见了吗 |
[05:48] | Or is it– piddly pobbly pa-poom! | 还是…麻里麻里哄 |
[05:52] | what the…? | 搞什么… |
[05:55] | – That was already there. – I swear, Riley. | -那个本来就在那儿 -我发誓 莱丽 |
[05:57] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[06:00] | Do it right now with the pepper. | 再用胡椒来表演一遍 |
[06:02] | Pepper? Nobody could do pepper. | 胡椒 没人可以玩转胡椒 |
[06:06] | Peppery poppily pa-poom! | 麻里麻里哄 |
[06:11] | Nobody could do pepper! | 没人可以做到用胡椒表演的 |
[06:14] | Why aren’t you famous?! | 你怎么还没出名呢 |
[06:17] | See? He’s very good. | 瞧吧 他很厉害的 |
[06:19] | You come from a very talented family. | 你出身于一个才华横溢的家庭 |
[06:21] | Close-up magic? Really? | 移形换影魔术 不是吧 |
[06:23] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我学来有什么用啊 |
[06:25] | Mom, could you please help me out | 妈妈 你能帮我想出一个 |
[06:26] | with something that I could actually use? | 我能真正使用的才艺吗 |
[06:29] | Do you have a talent? | 你有才艺吗 |
[06:31] | Does she? | 她有吗 |
[06:33] | Does she? | 她有吗 |
[06:35] | – Your mom– – don’t you dare. | -你妈妈… -你敢乱说 |
[06:39] | Your mom’s hips don’t lie! | 你妈妈的臀部是不会撒谎的 |
[06:44] | Cory Matthews! | 科利·麦修斯 |
[06:49] | Do it, mommy! | 表演一下 妈咪 |
[06:50] | No no no. No, I am not gonna do it. | 不不不 我是绝对不会表演的 |
[06:53] | – All right, fine, I’ll do it. – Okay, do it! | -好吧 行 我来表演一下 -好吧 来吧 |
[06:55] | It goes a little something like this. | 就是像这样的 |
[07:04] | Hey, Riley, pa-poom! | 嘿 莱丽 麻里哄 |
[07:14] | All right, future history makers, | 好吧 未来的历史创造者们 |
[07:16] | Welcome to career day. | 欢迎参加”职业日”活动 |
[07:18] | Now there are a lot of ways to make your mark on the world. | 要在这个世上留下影响 有很多种方式 |
[07:22] | – Hi, Riley. – Oh great, Shakira is here. | -嗨 莱丽 -好极了 夏奇拉来了 |
[07:26] | – Where’s your mom? – She won’t be coming. | -你妈妈在哪儿 -她不会来的 |
[07:28] | – But she told you she was coming. – Yes, she did. | -但是她之前跟你说要来的啊 -是啊 没错 |
[07:31] | Okay, guys, our first guest today | 好了 各位 我们今天的第一位嘉宾 |
[07:34] | Is a lawyer, and I likes her. | 是一位律师 并且我喜欢她 |
[07:38] | Hey, lawyer lady. How’s about we go out sometime? | 你好啊 美女律师 愿意抽空跟我出去约会吗 |
[07:43] | I get off work every day at 3:15… | 我大约是每天3:15下班 |
[07:46] | Except Tuesdays. I got playground. | 除了每周二 我得去操场 |
[07:49] | So I am an attorney. | 我是个律师 |
[07:51] | I got here through a lot of hard work in school. | 我在学校读书时十分刻苦 才当上律师的 |
[07:54] | By the time I was your age, I had 350 “A”S. | 我像你们这么大的时候 已经获得350个A了 |
[07:59] | Your mom– there she is. | 是你妈 她还是来了 |
[08:12] | Minkus. | 明库斯 |
[08:15] | Topanga. | 塔佩佳 |
[08:18] | – Stuart. – Topanga. | -斯图尔特 -塔佩佳 |
[08:23] | – Father. – Farkle. | -父亲 -弗科 |
[08:26] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:29] | – Yes? – He’s your father? | -怎么了 -他是你父亲吗 |
[08:31] | Look at us. | 瞧我们长得多像 |
[08:34] | Your name is Farkle minkus? | 你的全名是弗科·明库斯吗 |
[08:38] | Don’t wear it out. | 别叫得太多惹人嫌 |
[08:40] | I don’t know how you could. | 我觉得那是不可能的吧 |
[08:44] | Sorry I’m late, everybody. | 抱歉我迟到了 各位 |
[08:45] | I had helicopter problems, | 我的直升飞机出了点问题 |
[08:47] | ’cause I have a helicopter. | 因为我有架直升机哦 |
[08:50] | Do you have a helicopter, cory? | 你有直升机吗 科利 |
[08:51] | Nope. Do you have a topanga, minkus? | 没有 你有塔佩佳吗 明库斯 |
[08:56] | Nope, because she chose you. | 没有 因为她选择了你 |
[08:58] | I run minkus international, | 我是明库斯国际集团的总裁 |
[09:00] | I have a helicopter, and she chose you. | 我有直升机 她最终却选择了你 |
[09:04] | Stuart, please. Aren’t we a little too evolved | 斯图尔特 别这样 我们都这么大岁数了 |
[09:06] | To still be competing with each other? | 也不该再相互较劲儿了吧 |
[09:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:13] | Go. | 开始 |
[09:13] | Between the two of us, | 天知地知你知我知 |
[09:14] | Riley and I have 1260 “A”S. Ha! | 莱丽和我加起来总共获得了1260个A |
[09:19] | That’s remarkable, topanga. | 真了不起 塔佩佳 |
[09:20] | Between the two of us, | 天知地知你知我知 |
[09:22] | Farkle and I have 1261. | 弗科和我总共获得了1261个A |
[09:31] | I– I had to, topanga. | 我不得不给他打A 塔佩佳 |
[09:32] | He’s a lot smarter than I am. | 他可比我要聪明多了 |
[09:36] | But what’s more important to me than anything… | 但是对我来说最重要的就是 |
[09:39] | Is that I have this guy. Come up here, son. | 我拥有这个小家伙 过来吧 儿子 |
[09:42] | Come up here, daughter. | 过来 女儿 |
[09:44] | Look how tall she is. | 瞧瞧她多高 |
[09:45] | She’s been taller than me since the day she was born. | 她从出生那天起就一直比我高 |
[09:51] | Well, very nice. Good for you guys. | 很好 你们都挺出色的 |
[09:54] | So this is what career day is really all about. | 所以这才是职业日所提倡的最重要的本质 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I love it every year. | 是啊 我每年都”好爱”呢 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry, Maya. | 我很遗憾 玛雅 |
[09:59] | Maybe your mom just got a little busy. | 或许你妈妈有点忙 |
[10:02] | – Are you okay? – I’m always okay. | -你还好吧 -我一直都很好 |
[10:05] | Yeah, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[10:09] | So these are the two ladies | 所以这两个小美女 |
[10:10] | You tell me keep chasing you, huh? | 就是你跟我说的一直追你的那两位吧 |
[10:14] | Please. | 求配合 |
[10:17] | Yes sir, it is us. | 是啊 先生 就是我们 |
[10:18] | I’m not doing it. | 我才不要撒谎呢 |
[10:21] | Yes sir, it’s us. | 是啊 先生 就是我们 |
[10:22] | We hope that one day one of us will be lucky enough | 我们希望有一天我们当中的一位能够幸运地 |
[10:25] | To become the future mrs. Farkle minkus | 成为弗科·明库斯太太 |
[10:26] | And have a lot of baby minkii. | 并且生下一对小明明 |
[10:36] | Why won’t you show your art? | 你为什么不想展出你的画作 |
[10:38] | Because I’m– | 因为我… |
[10:40] | I’m fine believing that nothing much is going to happen for me. | 我已经习惯了相信我不会遇到多大的好事的 |
[10:43] | Otherwise I’m full of hope. | 否则我就会充满希望 |
[10:45] | You hope for things, you get disappointed. | 希望越大 失望越大 |
[10:47] | What reason could your mom have for not showing up, Maya? | 你妈妈竟然不出现 能有什么理由呢 玛雅 |
[10:50] | You’re right, I did expect her. | 你说得对 我确实期盼她会来 |
[10:52] | And I didn’t. | 我就没期盼 |
[10:53] | See? Only one of us is disappointed. | 瞧吧 我们当中只有一个人失望了 |
[10:55] | And only one of us will never let this go. | 我们当中有个人是不会轻易放过此事的 |
[10:56] | You know that. | 你是知道这一点的 |
[10:57] | I don’t expect out of life what you expect, Riley. | 我不像你对人生有那么大期望 莱丽 |
[11:00] | – What do I expect? – You expect… Good things. | -我期盼什么 -你期盼 好东西 |
[11:05] | You expect people to keep promises and people to show up. | 你期盼别人能信守承诺 真的出现 |
[11:10] | You don’t? | 你就不会吗 |
[11:11] | Riley, I’m not one of those dreamers like you. | 莱丽 我可不像你是个喜欢做梦的人 |
[11:14] | If your mom saw your art, | 如果你妈看到你的画作 |
[11:16] | doesn’t it make sense that she’d be proud of you? | 难道她不会为你感到骄傲吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, it makes sense to you. | 是啊 你才会这样觉得 |
[11:23] | Riley, you need to be okay with this. | 莱丽 你得学会接受这事 |
[11:25] | Do you understand that finally something is beyond your control? | 你有没有明白过来 终究有些事是你无法控制的 |
[11:28] | Look, I know you can’t control | 听着 我理解你无法控制 |
[11:29] | your twisted need to fix people’s lives. | 你想拯救别人生活的扭曲欲望 |
[11:36] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[11:49] | – The korean war. – Genghis khan. | -朝鲜战争 -成吉思汗 |
[11:52] | – What? – I just wanted to see what would happen. | -什么 -我只是想看看说出来会有怎样的效果 |
[11:56] | Hello, cory matthews. I am so sorry for interrupting. | 你好 科利·麦修斯 很抱歉打扰了 |
[12:01] | – oh no. – Nothing to forgive, Katy. | -不要啊 -你不需要道歉的 凯蒂 |
[12:04] | Class, this is Maya’s mother, Katy Hart. | 同学们 这是玛雅的母亲 凯蒂·哈特 |
[12:08] | Mom, what are you doing? It was yesterday. | 妈 你在干什么呢 职业日是昨天 |
[12:09] | Yesterday I was unable to attend your little job fair. | 昨天我没办法参加你的招聘会 |
[12:13] | – Career day. – Yesterday I was trapped… | -是职业日 -昨天我被困在了… |
[12:17] | In my vehicle… | 我的车里 |
[12:20] | In the rushing flood waters of the mighty Colorado river! | 就在科罗拉多河滚滚的洪水中 |
[12:28] | To make matters worse, I just found out | 更糟糕的是 我才发现 |
[12:31] | I was about to have a baby any second. | 我肚子里的孩子马上就要出生了 |
[12:35] | So I crawled myself through the sunroof | 所以我从天窗中爬出来 |
[12:39] | And I said, “Let’s do this thing.” | 然后我说 “我们开始吧” |
[12:43] | Then I commenced to deliver my own baby | 然后我开始给自己接生 |
[12:50] | Until finally | 直到最后 |
[12:52] | I heard that wonderful, magical sound. | 我听到一声美妙的 神奇的声音 |
[13:07] | “Mama? Are you my mama?” | “妈妈 你是我妈妈吗” |
[13:12] | – Maya? – Soap opera. | -玛雅 -肥皂剧 |
[13:14] | She was auditioning for a soap opera. | 她昨天去参加肥皂剧的试镜活动去了 |
[13:17] | Can you believe I didn’t get it? | 你们能相信我没得到那个角色吗 |
[13:20] | Yes! | 信 |
[13:23] | Yes. I am an actress. | 没错 我是个演员 |
[13:26] | Are there any questions I can answer for anyone? | 你们有谁有问题想问我吗 |
[13:30] | Ah, yes, the Farkle. | 就你吧 弗科 |
[13:32] | Why are you wearing a waitress outfit? | 你为什么穿着服务员的衣服 |
[13:34] | Anyone else? | 其他有谁要问吗 |
[13:37] | Yes, the pretty, young man right there. | 好的 就你这个小帅哥来问吧 |
[13:40] | Yeah, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Um, why are you wearing a waitress outfit? | 你为什么穿着服务员的衣服 |
[13:46] | My dad says actors are just a bunch of people | 我爸说演员就是一帮 |
[13:48] | – Who never grew up. – what does your dad do? | -永远长不大的人 -你爸是干什么的 |
[13:51] | He’s a director. | 他是个导演 |
[13:54] | Is he? Well, I’m sure your father never gave me a job either, | 是吗 我相信你爸也没给过我任何角色 |
[13:59] | Which is the real reason I wear this outfit every day. | 所以我每天才会穿着这衣服当服务员 |
[14:06] | Well, I’ll just be going now. | 我还是走吧 |
[14:21] | No no no. I shouldn’t have come. | 不不不 我根本不该来的 |
[14:24] | You did fine, you showed up. | 你做得挺好的 你起码来了 |
[14:25] | I showed up a day late. | 我晚到了一天 |
[14:27] | I couldn’t even get that order right. | 我连这件事都做不好 |
[14:30] | I know that my dad appreciated the effort. | 我知道玛雅肯定很理解你的努力 |
[14:33] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[14:34] | Hey, Maya. | 嘿 玛雅 |
[14:36] | Could I ask you a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[14:37] | Of course, anything. | 当然了 什么都行 |
[14:39] | I think it works best for us | 我觉得对我们来说最好的就是 |
[14:42] | When you go on your imaginary auditions | 你继续去参加你幻想中的试镜活动 |
[14:44] | And chase our imaginary father. | 去追求幻想中的父亲 |
[14:46] | I appreciate your coming, | 我很感激你能过来 |
[14:47] | I do. | 真的 |
[14:49] | And I’m not humiliated. | 我没有觉得丢人 |
[14:51] | I’m not. I’m– | 我没有 我 … |
[14:53] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:56] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:06] | Yeah, this is just how we are. | 那个…我们两个就是这样的 |
[15:10] | For me to think any other way is just acting, | 对我来说 别的相处方式都像是在演戏 |
[15:12] | and I’m not that good. | 而我又是个糟糕的演员 |
[15:15] | I was raised by topanga and cory matthews. | 我是被塔佩佳和科利·麦修斯养育大的 |
[15:20] | They’re maniacs. | 他们真的是疯子 |
[15:22] | They’d walk through an avalanche for friendship, | 他们会为了友谊走过大雪崩 |
[15:25] | For the sake of family. | 为了我们这个家庭 |
[15:27] | I got that from them. | 我是从他们身上继承到这些的 |
[15:30] | I got a talent. How about that? | 我是有才艺的 你觉得如何 |
[15:34] | You can’t fix this, Riley. | 你解决不了这事的 莱丽 |
[15:41] | Yes, I can. | 不 我可以的 |
[15:43] | There is an art show here, tomorrow night. | 明晚我们学校有场画展 |
[15:46] | You need to be there. | 你一定要到场 |
[15:47] | – Sure. – I expect you there. | -好的 -我期盼你能到场 |
[15:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:53] | Don’t disappoint us. | 别让我们失望 |
[15:59] | Drawing a woman’s face | 画女人的面庞 |
[16:00] | Is different than drawing a man’s. | 和画男人的面庞是不一样的 |
[16:02] | Look for subtle differences. | 要注意寻找细微的差别 |
[16:04] | The lips are different. | 唇是不一样的 |
[16:06] | No matter what, don’t get mad at me, okay? | 不管怎样 都别生我的气 好吗 |
[16:08] | I could never. | 我永远不会生你气的 |
[16:09] | To paint a young woman’s lips, | 要画一个少女的唇 |
[16:11] | she needs to stop flapping them. | 她首先得闭嘴 不能再说话了 |
[16:13] | Because if I have any talent at all, it’s this, | 如果说我有任何才艺的话 那就是这个了 |
[16:16] | – So don’t get mad at me. – I could never. | -所以千万别生我的气 -我永远不会的 |
[16:18] | Because when the mouth is moving, | 因为如果嘴一直在动的话 |
[16:19] | It will affect all the sketches. | 就会影响到全部的素描 |
[16:21] | And they all come out like this. | 最终画出来的结果就是像这样的 |
[16:27] | Except for this one. | 除了这张 |
[16:31] | You don’t listen to a word I say, do you? | 你根本就把我的话当耳边风 是吧 |
[16:33] | Uh, it’s not because I’m disrespectful. | 那并非是因为我不尊重你 |
[16:34] | It’s because you’re an artist. | 而是因为你是个大画家 |
[16:37] | I’m glad you decided to display your work. | 我很高兴你决定展出你的作品了 |
[16:39] | I got your note in my teacher’s box. | 我在教师信箱里收到你写的小纸条了 |
[16:43] | That’s the thing you’re not supposed to get mad at. | 我说让你别生气 就是指这件事哦 |
[16:47] | The exhibit starts at 6:00. | 展览6点钟开始 |
[16:49] | It’s thrilling seeing your art displayed, | 看到你的画作被展示出来真令人高兴 |
[16:51] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[16:54] | You don’t listen to a word I say, do you? | 你根本就把我的话当耳边风 是吧 |
[16:56] | I-it’s not because I’m disrespectful. | 那并非是因为我不尊重你 |
[16:59] | It’s because you’re an artist. | 而是因为你是个大画家 |
[17:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:03] | Then let me paint you something. | 那我就来给你画个东西吧 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | Maya, I am your best friend | 玛雅 我是你最好的朋友 |
[17:16] | And I will always do my best by you, | 我会一直好好地对你 |
[17:18] | No matter what you… | 不管你… |
[17:20] | Say. | 说了什么 |
[17:25] | And who made you the king of friendship? | 谁规定你就是友谊之王了 |
[17:31] | I did, I made myself the king of friendship. | 我规定的 我宣布自己是友谊之王 |
[17:36] | And this would be my first act as a king. | 而这就是我作为国王的第一项行动 |
[17:46] | Why won’t you leave this alone?! | 你怎么就是不愿意别多管闲事呢 |
[17:47] | I don’t know how! | 我不知道要怎么袖手旁观 |
[17:58] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[18:01] | This is the most authentic piece you’ve done all semester. | 这是你整个学期画的最像的一幅画了 |
[18:04] | Now clean it up. | 赶紧清理干净 |
[18:06] | See you tonight, Maya. | 今晚见 玛雅 |
[18:11] | One other thing– | 还有一件事 |
[18:13] | I invited your mom. | 我还邀请你妈也来了 |
[18:46] | How’s it going? | 进展得怎么样 |
[18:47] | It’s going fine. | 挺好的 |
[18:49] | What does your mom think? | 你妈妈怎么看 |
[18:52] | She never showed up. | 她根本没过来 |
[18:54] | It’s just you guys. | 只有你们来了 |
[18:56] | Are you telling me your mom never showed up? | 你是在跟我说 你妈根本就没出现吗 |
[18:59] | No. | 没有 |
[19:01] | But of course you did. | 不过好歹你们来了啊 |
[19:03] | Hey, Maya. | 你好 玛雅 |
[19:05] | Wow, you really have some talent. | 哇 你可真够有才的 |
[19:07] | Look at that place. | 瞧瞧那地方 |
[19:08] | I bet it’s got great mashed potatoes. | 我敢说那里一定有超美味的土豆泥 |
[19:12] | Look at that lady, | 瞧瞧那位女士 |
[19:13] | why can you only see half of her? | 为什么只画了她一半的身子 |
[19:33] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[19:39] | Did you think I wouldn’t hunt you down? | 你以为我找不到你吗 |
[19:42] | No, I was pretty sure you would. | 不 我很确定你会找来的 |
[19:44] | You want a tuna melt? | 你想吃个金枪鱼三明治吗 |
[19:45] | No, because I’m supposed to be somewhere, | 不想 此刻我本来应该待在别的地方 |
[19:48] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[19:49] | You know, all I do with Maya is disappoint her. | 我总是让玛雅失望 |
[19:54] | Here’s what’s funny, you’re not disappointing her at all. | 搞笑的是 你根本没有让她失望 |
[19:58] | You’re only disappointing me. | 你是让我失望了 |
[20:00] | I came to school and embarrassed her. | 我之前去了学校 却让她丢脸了 |
[20:02] | I pretend I’m fancy, but I’m not. | 我想假装很有档次 但我根本没有 |
[20:04] | I thought I had a good marriage, but I didn’t. | 我原以为我的婚姻很幸福 但根本不是 |
[20:07] | I pretend to have a career, and I don’t. | 我假装拥有一份事业 但其实也没有 |
[20:11] | I love that little girl | 我爱那个小丫头 |
[20:13] | And I won’t pretend with her. | 我不想对着她也假装 |
[20:17] | You need to go to her. | 你得去找她 |
[20:20] | No. | 不 |
[20:21] | You saw what happens when I do. | 你也亲眼看到我去找她会发生什么事了 |
[20:23] | You need to go to her. | 你得去找她才对 |
[20:27] | Riley, what does your dad do for a living? | 莱丽 你爸是干什么的 |
[20:29] | – Teacher. – And mom? | -老师 -你妈呢 |
[20:31] | – Lawyer. – And me? | -律师 -我呢 |
[20:33] | Actress? | 演员吗 |
[20:35] | Waitress, Riley. | 是服务员 莱丽 |
[20:37] | And people tend to stay at the same level as their parents, | 而且人一般都和自身的父母处于一个阶层 |
[20:41] | And I want more for her than coming home | 我希望她不要像我一样回到家 |
[20:43] | With those little arms of hers covered in pancake syrup. | 发现手臂上都撒满了煎饼糖浆 |
[20:47] | Maya’s very lucky to have you. Don’t think I don’t know that. | 玛雅有你这个朋友很幸运 别以为我不知道这点 |
[20:52] | And I am offering you a tuna melt | 我想请你吃个金枪鱼三明治 |
[20:54] | To show my gratitude. Yes or no? | 以示感激 要还是不要 |
[21:04] | You guys really don’t have to stay. | 你们其实不必留在这里的 |
[21:05] | Are you kidding? We love supporting the middle school art scene. | 你在开玩笑吗 我们热爱支持中学艺术事业 |
[21:09] | Yeah, we even bought a drawing. | 是啊 我们还买了一幅画呢 |
[21:11] | You have to wonder who this silly, little weirdo is. | 我们很好奇这个傻傻的怪胎是谁 |
[21:18] | It’s our silly, little weirdo. | 原来是我们家傻傻的小怪胎啊 |
[21:21] | Thank you for staying with Maya. | 谢谢你们陪着玛雅 |
[21:24] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[21:29] | I couldn’t get her to come | 我没办法劝她过来 |
[21:31] | And I’m very disappointed. | 我非常失望 |
[21:33] | I know, you expect too much. | 我懂的 你把希望放得太大了 |
[21:35] | This is hard on me. | 我真的很难过 |
[21:37] | You need a hug, darling? | 你需要个拥抱吗 亲爱的 |
[21:42] | Maya, I was wrong. | 玛雅 我错了 |
[21:44] | No, Riley, you were right. | 不 莱丽 你是对的 |
[21:47] | I’m very confused. | 我这下糊涂了 |
[21:49] | I showed my work. People liked it. | 我展出了我的画作 大家都很喜欢 |
[21:52] | It made me feel like I could be something someday. | 那让我觉得我将来某天会有所成就的 |
[21:55] | You will be. You are now. | 你会的 你现在已经很了不起了 |
[21:59] | Thank you, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱丽 |
[21:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:01] | Do you want half a tuna melt? | 你想吃半个金枪鱼三明治吗 |
[22:05] | You know why she gave this to you? | 你知道她为什么送你这个吗 |
[22:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:08] | She knows it’s my favorite thing there. | 她知道这是我在那家店最爱吃的东西 |
[22:10] | She knew that you’d share with me. | 她知道你会跟我一起吃的 |
[22:12] | I’d be happy to give you the whole thing. | 我乐意把整个的都给你 |
[22:14] | I know you would. | 我知道你愿意 |
[22:20] | I’ll be just fine with half. | 我对半个就满足了 |
[22:31] | And Riley… | 莱丽 |
[22:32] | For your excellence in your display of unwavering hope for others, | 鉴于你坚定地为别人争取希望 表现出色 |
[22:37] | I’m giving you an “A.” | 我打算给你一个A |
[22:41] | – What? – Can he do that? | -什么 -他可以那样吗 |
[22:43] | – No, you can’t do that. – I does whatever she wants. | -不行 你不能这样 -我一切都听她的 |
[22:46] | Yeah, so would I. | 是啊 我也会这样的 |
[22:49] | I come from a very talented family. | 我来自一个才华横溢的家庭 |
[22:51] | What am I talented at? | 我的才艺是什么 |
[22:53] | You’re gonna find it someday, honey. | 你总有一天会发现的 宝贝 |