时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – There she is again. – Crazy hat’s always here. | -她又坐在那儿呢 -疯帽子长年都在这里 |
[00:21] | What do you think her deal is? | 你觉得她有什么背景故事啊 |
[00:22] | Former movie star? Olympic figure skater? | 前电影明星 奥林匹克花滑选手 |
[00:25] | Bum on a bench. | 坐在长椅上的流浪汉 |
[00:28] | But look at how she looks at everyone. | 但你瞧瞧她盯着大家看的样子 |
[00:30] | What goes on in a head like hers? | 她的大脑里究竟在想些什么呢 |
[00:32] | I guess we’ll never know. | 我看我们永远都不会知道了 |
[00:34] | Hey, crazy hat! What goes on in your head? | 嘿 疯帽子 你的大脑里在想些什么呢 |
[00:37] | And a new adventure begins. | 一段新的冒险之旅开始了 |
[00:40] | You and you, c’mere! I’ll teach you about life. | 你和你 坐过来 我来教你们一堂人生课 |
[00:43] | Can’t. Stranger. You want me to sit on the bench, | 不行 陌生人 你想让我坐在那张椅子上 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna need three forms of identification. | 我需要你出示至少3种身份证件 |
[00:48] | Trust me. I know who she is. | 相信我 我知道她是什么人 |
[00:51] | She’s all right. | 她不是坏人 |
[00:52] | Okay, copper. | 好吧 警察 |
[00:55] | Hey! That’s officer copper to you. | 嘿 你该叫我警察叔叔才对 |
[00:59] | Mornin’, Evelyn. Never gonna stop rainin’, is it? | 早上好 伊芙琳 雨就是下个不停 对吧 |
[01:03] | That’s okay, Eugene. | 没关系的 尤金 |
[01:04] | These two little dollies | 这两个小可爱 |
[01:06] | are about to give me one of their designer punches. | 要把她们的”高级时装”送我一套了 |
[01:09] | They’re garbage bags, Eugene. | 这些是垃圾袋而已 尤金 |
[01:11] | But you have to put a hole for your head. | 但你必须在顶部挖个洞 |
[01:13] | Ah, so you can breathe. | 那样才能呼吸 |
[01:14] | So the garbageman doesn’t throw you out. | 那样收垃圾的才不会把你扔出去 |
[01:17] | Yep, that happened. | 是啊 那事真的发生过 |
[01:18] | I was yelling, but he didn’t care. | 我当时大喊大叫 他却照扔不误 |
[01:20] | I rescued her from the truck. | 我最后把她从垃圾车上救下来的 |
[01:22] | She chased me all the way to 33rd street. | 她一路追着我跑到了第33大道 |
[01:26] | Wow, now that is a friend. | 那可真是个好朋友啊 |
[01:27] | Me? I don’t chase nobody for nothin’. | 我 我才不会白白追别人呢 |
[01:30] | What if I stole a banana? | 如果我偷了个香蕉呢 |
[01:32] | I’d be very disappointed in you. | 那我会对你非常失望的 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | I have observed you two are good friends. | 我发现 你们两个是好朋友 |
[01:41] | Don’t miss a thing, do you, crazy hat? | 一切尽在你的掌握之中 是吧 疯帽子 |
[01:44] | No, I don’t. Now you’re about to be late for school, | 是啊 的确 你们上学要迟到了 |
[01:47] | And I’m about to be late for addressing the United Nations. | 我马上在联合国的发言也要迟到了 |
[01:50] | Have a good day, dollies. | 祝你们一天愉快 小可爱们 |
[01:52] | Be good people, learn all you can. | 做个好人 努力学习 |
[01:57] | How does that happen to someone, Maya? | 怎么会有人沦落成这样呢 玛雅 |
[01:59] | Do you think that could ever happen to us? | 你觉得我们会沦落成这样吗 |
[02:03] | Well, at least nothing worse than that could ever happen. | 至少不会发生比这更加糟糕的事了 |
[02:06] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[02:10] | – Maya? – Okay. | -玛雅 -好吧 |
[02:18] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[02:20] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[02:24] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[02:26] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[02:30] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[02:33] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[02:36] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[02:39] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[02:43] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[02:47] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[02:50] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[02:55] | *Take on the world, | |
[02:57] | *Take on the world, | |
[02:58] | *Take on the world,* | |
[02:59] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:01] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:05] | Belgium, 1831– | 比利时 1831年 |
[03:07] | No! | 不要 |
[03:09] | – In 1831, Belgium– – No! | -1831年 比利时 -不要 |
[03:13] | – Riley? – What’s my thing? | -莱丽 -我能干什么 |
[03:14] | What’s your thing? | 什么叫”你能干什么” |
[03:15] | What am I gonna be, dad? | 我以后会成为什么样的人 老爸 |
[03:15] | 总监:伊森泽生 | |
[03:16] | – Am I gonna be okay? – Riley, listen to me very carefully. | -我会过的好吗 -莱丽 仔细听我说 |
[03:20] | – Okay. – In 1831, | -好的 -1831年 |
[03:22] | Belgium declared its independence from the Netherlands. | 比利时宣布从荷兰独立出来 |
[03:26] | What will people be thinking of me | 如果我最终沦落到住在地铁里 |
[03:27] | If I end up living in a subway? | 人们会怎么看我啊 |
[03:31] | What if nothing happens for her, sir? | 如果她这辈子都无法成功呢 老师 |
[03:32] | Riley can’t end up like that. She’s my meal ticket! | 莱丽不能沦落成那样 她可是我的饭票 |
[03:36] | What the–? I just saw you girls at breakfast! | 搞什么啊 我吃早餐时才见过你们呢 |
[03:43] | 在比利时发生什么事了 | |
[03:45] | Calm down, Farkle. You’re speaking in dutch again. | 冷静 弗科 你又开始说荷兰语了 |
[03:48] | 真的吗 | |
[03:52] | 我所受的教育绝不能建立在… | |
[03:55] | You slapped yourself way too hard. | 你那一巴掌扇得太厉害了 |
[03:56] | You went all the way to Spanish. | 你现在又开始说西班牙语了 |
[04:00] | My education should not be based on your daughter’s moods. | 我的教育绝不能建立在你女儿心情的基础上 |
[04:04] | Neither should mine, but it is! | 我的教育也不该那样 但事实如此 |
[04:08] | Guys, a daughter asks her father, | 各位 一个女儿问她的父亲 |
[04:11] | “What’s my thing?” | “我以后能干什么” |
[04:13] | This question will resonate in the hearts of all parents | 从这个问题被问起的那一刻开始 就在每一位 |
[04:15] | From the moment it’s asked | 家长的心中引发了共鸣 |
[04:17] | Until the day their child feels comfortable in the world. | 直到他们的孩子终于可以轻松面对这个世界的那一天 |
[04:21] | Pretty soon you’re all going to join the work force. | 很快你们就会成为劳动力 |
[04:24] | What’s your thing? | 你们能干什么 |
[04:26] | What do you aspire to? | 你的志向是做什么 |
[04:29] | How will you affect people? | 你会如何去影响别人 |
[04:32] | That’s the only history that matters. | 那才是唯一重要的历史 |
[04:34] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[04:35] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[04:38] | All right, guys, tell you what. | 好了 各位 不如这样吧 |
[04:39] | Let’s split the class into two separate businesses | 我们把课堂划分为两个不同的公司吧 |
[04:42] | And see how you do for yourselves. | 看你们运营得怎么样 |
[04:44] | We’ll see if anyone’s got anything to worry about, okay? | 我们看看是不是有人该担心一下未来了 好吗 |
[04:46] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[04:49] | What will our companies be? | 我们是开什么公司的呢 |
[04:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[04:52] | Muffins, okay? | 松饼店 好吗 |
[04:54] | You two are going to be “Riley and Farkle’s muffins.” | 你们两个开的是”莱丽&弗科松饼店” |
[04:58] | That’ll be your thing for the week. | 你们本周就把这作为谋生手段吧 |
[04:59] | I already got my thing. | 我已经有我的谋生手段了 |
[05:00] | Riley’s gonna be a success and I’m gonna sponge off her | 莱丽会成为成功的老板 我就靠她包养 |
[05:03] | Until she gets sick of me. | 直到她最终厌烦我 |
[05:04] | – I will never get sick of you. – I am set for life! | -我永远不会厌烦你的 -我这辈子都不用愁了 |
[05:08] | All right, let’s get out there and make some money– | 好了 我们赶紧把店开起来赚大钱吧 |
[05:10] | Cash, cabbage, cheddah-cheeeze! | 现金 纸币 钞票 |
[05:13] | Those are your values, Farkle? | 你看重的就是那些吗 弗科 |
[05:15] | What else should a company value but profits? | 一家公司难道不该看重利润吗 |
[05:16] | If I had a company, I’d treat my employees well | 如果我有家公司 我一定善待员工 |
[05:19] | And make sure we did right by our customers. | 并确保我们会好好服务顾客 |
[05:21] | You are everything that’s wrong with this country. | 你恰好代表了这个国家一切的错误之处 |
[05:26] | Then you do have a company, Lucas. | 现在你真有一家公司了 卢卡斯 |
[05:28] | “Hart and Friar muffins.” | “哈特&弗瑞尔松饼店” |
[05:31] | So these two competing companies | 所以这是两家相互竞争的公司 |
[05:34] | will hire the rest of you guys as employees. | 其他人都是这两家公司的员工 |
[05:37] | Everyone else in school will be your customers. | 学校里的其他人都是你们的顾客 |
[05:40] | – Let’s see what happens. – Here’s what happens, | -我们来看看会发生什么情况 -情况就是这样的 |
[05:42] | – We crush you. – We will be bajillionaires, | -我们会弄死你们 -我们会成为亿万富翁 |
[05:44] | And you will eat your words using plastic cutlery. | 你们到时候会用塑料餐具把今天说的话吞回去的 |
[05:48] | You’re cute when you’re menacing. | 你威胁人的时候还挺可爱的 |
[05:51] | I don’t know what to do now. | 我都不知道该作何反应了 |
[05:54] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[06:03] | – What? – Belgium. Let’s go. | -怎么了 -比利时 我们走吧 |
[06:07] | – Get out. – Okay. | -滚出去 -好的 |
[06:16] | It’s time for you to pay me. | 你该付钱给我了 |
[06:18] | What would I be paying you for? | 我为什么要付钱给你啊 |
[06:20] | I don’t know. You pay Riley. | 我也不知道 你付钱给莱丽的啊 |
[06:22] | I give Riley an allowance because she does chores. | 我给莱丽零花钱是因为她做了家务 |
[06:25] | – What do you do? – You’re lookin’ at it. | -你做了什么 -我这么萌就够了啊 |
[06:28] | Okay, here is a nickel. | 好吧 给你5分钱 |
[06:32] | Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[06:34] | What do you think you’re worth, Auggie? | 那你觉得你值多少钱啊 奥吉 |
[06:36] | I think I’m worth $3.49 plus tax. | 我觉得我值3.49美金 含税价 |
[06:40] | Well, that sounds like the price of something. | 那听上去像是某个东西的价格啊 |
[06:42] | And you know that somebody’s birthday is coming up, don’t you? | 你知道某人的生日快到了 是吧 |
[06:46] | Maybe I do. | 或许我真的知道吧 |
[06:50] | Then you are about 200 times cuter than I thought. | 那你比我想象的要可爱200倍呢 |
[06:54] | Wow, 10 bucks! | 哇 10美金 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna go roll around in this! | 我一定去买好多好东西 |
[06:59] | – I like chocolate! – Me too! | -我喜欢巧克力 -我也是 |
[07:10] | Last muffin from this batch. | 接下来是这一批的最后一个松饼啦 |
[07:13] | Why are their muffins so white? | 为什么他们的松饼那么白呢 |
[07:16] | – One dollar. – Hold on. | -1美元 -稍等 |
[07:18] | – I don’t think so. – What are you doing, Farkle? | -我觉得不行 -你要干什么 弗科 |
[07:21] | It’s the law of supply and demand, Riley. | 一切都取决于供求关系 莱丽 |
[07:23] | We supply, they demand. | 我们供 他们求 |
[07:25] | Let’s find out what our last muffin is worth to them. | 我们看看他们肯为最后一个松饼出价多少 |
[07:26] | – Dollar and a quarter! – $1.50. | -1.25美元 -1.5美元 |
[07:28] | Hey! What’s so great about their muffins? | 嘿 他们的松饼到底有什么好的啊 |
[07:31] | We’ve got plenty of muffins right here. | 我们这儿也有很多松饼的啊 |
[07:34] | – $2.00. – $2.50! | -2美元 -2.5美元 |
[07:35] | I’ll give you my brother! | 我把我弟弟送给你 |
[07:39] | All right, progress reports. | 好了 来做下进展报告 |
[07:41] | What’s up in make-believe corporate America? | 虚构的美国公司表现怎么样呢 |
[07:44] | Hart and Friar muffins report: | 来自哈特&弗瑞尔松饼店的报告 |
[07:45] | We started with 100 muffins, | 我们一开始是100个松饼 |
[07:47] | made each with all-natural and organic ingredients. | 每个都是用全天然有机食材做成的 |
[07:49] | And you selected these ingredients because? | 你们选择这种食材是为什么呢 |
[07:51] | Because that’s the right and responsible thing to do. | 因为那才是正确的负责任的做法 |
[07:54] | You really believe that? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[07:55] | I dunno! You spend a day with this guy. | 我也不知道 你跟这家伙在一天试试 |
[07:59] | So far we’ve sold 14 muffins at a dollar each. | 目前我们卖出了14个松饼 每个售价1美元 |
[08:02] | Okay, how much do they cost you? | 好吧 成本是多少 |
[08:03] | – They didn’t cost us anything to make. – How’s that possible? | -我们没有付出任何成本 -那怎么可能 |
[08:06] | My mother bought them for us. | 那些材料都是我妈给我们买的 |
[08:09] | She wanted us to sell healthy food. | 她希望我们售卖的是健康食品 |
[08:11] | How’s that workin’ out for us so far, huckleberry? | 瞧我们现在落得个什么下场 小越橘 |
[08:14] | As soon as we sell them all, I’ll pay her back. | 等我们把松饼都卖出去了 我就把钱还给她 |
[08:17] | I stand by our product, sir. | 我对我们的产品有信心 老师[站在旁边] |
[08:18] | So do I. They’re everywhere. | 我也是 它们到处都是 |
[08:23] | How are your profits, Friar? | 你们的利润是多少 弗瑞尔 |
[08:25] | Let me teach my class, Farkle, okay? | 让我好好教课 好吗 弗科 |
[08:27] | I decide what to say and when I’m gonna say it, | 我来决定该说什么 以及什么时候说 |
[08:29] | And I decide who to call on and what I’m gonna ask them! | 我来决定该请谁上台 以及问他们什么问题 |
[08:32] | – How were my profits, Friar? – Yes! | -你要问我的利润是多少吗 -是的 |
[08:36] | Well, I have those right here, sir. | 我都记载在这儿了 老师 |
[08:41] | None. | 一分没有 |
[08:42] | – I’m sorry, what? – None. | -不好意思 你说什么 -一分没有 |
[08:44] | And it’s not right, sir. Our muffins are good for you. | 那是不对的 老师 我们的松饼是很好的 |
[08:47] | – I’m sorry, what? – None! | -不好意思 你说什么 -一分没有 |
[08:49] | We can’t even give them away. | 我们扔都扔不出去 |
[08:56] | All right, let’s talk about a real make-believe company. | 好吧 我们来谈谈一家真正的虚构公司吧 |
[08:59] | Farkle’s muffins! | 弗科的松饼店 |
[09:01] | Riley and Farkle’s muffins. | 是莱丽&弗科的松饼店 |
[09:03] | Yeah, keep tellin’ yourself that. | 好吧 你就继续自欺欺人吧 |
[09:06] | Unlike our competitors, | 和我们的竞争对手不同 |
[09:07] | Our profits are through the roof, and so are our employees. | 我们的利润高的惊人 我们的员工也都嗨了 |
[09:13] | Why are they like that? | 他们为什么会这样啊 |
[09:16] | – They ate the product, sir. – Riley? | -因为他们吃了我们的产品 老师 -莱丽 |
[09:18] | Everybody seems to like our muffins, dad. | 大家似乎都很喜欢我们的松饼 老爸 |
[09:20] | Oh, my sweet innocent child. | 我亲爱的傻女儿啊 |
[09:23] | – Can’t you see why? – Because they’re filled with love. | -你还看不出为什么吗 -因为他们充满了爱 |
[09:28] | I don’t think that’s what they’re filled with, Riley. | 我觉得他们体内充满的不是爱 莱丽 |
[09:32] | Yeah. Why do they come out so white, Farkle? | 是啊 为什么我们的松饼这么白呢 弗科 |
[09:34] | Because they’re 100% carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. | 因为那是百分百的碳水化合物[糖类] |
[09:37] | Uh, explain that to the non-scientists, Farkle. | 给这些普通人解释一下吧 弗科 |
[09:40] | Sugar! They’re all sugar! Just one big sugar cube! | 糖 那些都是糖做成的 一大块方糖 |
[09:44] | What? | 什么 |
[09:45] | Ours are oatmeal, honey and locally-harvested berries. | 我们的都是用燕麦粉 蜂蜜和本地莓果做成的 |
[09:50] | Farkle, you said all-natural. | 弗科 你之前说材料都是纯天然的啊 |
[09:52] | Sugar! | 糖分 |
[09:52] | – You said organic. – Sugar! | -你说了都是有机食材 -糖分 |
[09:55] | – You said delicious. – Sugar! | -你说会很美味的 -糖分 |
[09:59] | Farkle, we’re a business. | 弗科 我们是生意人 |
[10:01] | Businesses do not just mislead their customers | 生意人是不能坑顾客 |
[10:03] | to make a little bit of money! | 来获得那么一点小利的 |
[10:07] | We’re done for, Farkle. | 我们的合作到此为止 弗科 |
[10:09] | These muffins are pure evil. | 这些松饼都是坏东西 |
[10:11] | Are you gonna eat that | 你打算吃那个松饼吗 |
[10:11] | because if you’re not gonna eat that I would eat that right now | 因为如果你不吃的话 我愿意立刻吃掉 |
[10:13] | Is what I would do is I would eat that right now | 我愿意那样做 我愿意立刻就吃掉 |
[10:14] | is what I would do. | 那就是我想做的 |
[10:17] | You know how you succeed, Riley? | 你知道该如何取得成功吗 莱丽 |
[10:19] | You give the people what they want. | 你要满足人们的需求 |
[10:20] | That’s why we’re a success… | 所以我们才会成功 |
[10:26] | And they’re not. | 而他们失败了 |
[10:29] | This isn’t fair, Mr. Matthews! | 这不公平 麦修斯老师 |
[10:31] | I had to listen to Lucas and his mother talk about | 我不得不听卢卡斯和他妈唠叨着 |
[10:33] | “Good eatin'” And “Wholesome livin'” | “合理膳食”和”健康的生活方式” |
[10:36] | And “The natural cornucopia of the earth’s bounty”… | 以及”大自然的恩赐” |
[10:40] | Have you ever even heard me talk? | 你到底有没有认真听我说话啊 |
[10:46] | …While these two just poured sugar into a muffin cup. | 那两个人只需要把糖倒进松饼杯就行了 |
[10:48] | – It isn’t fair! – What isn’t fair? | -这不公平 -什么不公平 |
[10:50] | That I’m not on their team! | 我没被分在他们那一队啊 |
[10:53] | Maya, what we did isn’t okay. | 玛雅 我们的做法是不对的 |
[10:54] | But I didn’t know and I’m not going down for this. | 但我之前不知道 我绝不赞成这种做法 |
[10:56] | I’ll talk. | 我要说出来 |
[10:57] | To who? To everyone who loves our muffins? | 对谁说 对每个喜爱我们松饼的顾客说吗 |
[11:00] | Enjoy the taste of success, Riley. It’s sweet. | 享受成功的滋味吧 莱丽 很甜的 |
[11:04] | Not to me. I have a very bitter taste in my mouth. | 对我来说不是 我现在嘴里感觉很苦 |
[11:07] | You must’ve eaten one of ours. | 你一定是吃了我们的松饼吧 |
[11:10] | Maya, you played fair. We didn’t. | 玛雅 你们是公平竞争 我们却没有 |
[11:11] | We have no integrity. You do. | 我们毫无诚信 你们却有 |
[11:13] | And what does that get them? | 那让他们有什么好下场呢 |
[11:15] | We can buy and sell their business. | 我们可以把他们的公司买下来 |
[11:16] | In fact, I like the sound of that. Yeah! | 实际上 我好爱这个主意 耶 |
[11:21] | I propose a merger between Riley and Farkle’s muffins | 我提议将莱丽&弗科松饼店 |
[11:23] | And Hart and Friar muffins. | 和哈特&弗瑞尔松饼店进行合并 |
[11:25] | Why the merger, Farkle? | 为什么要合并 弗科 |
[11:26] | We both have what we each need, mr. Matthews. | 我们都有自身需要的东西 麦修斯老师 |
[11:28] | We have profits. They have integrity. I’m buyin’ it! | 我们有利润 他们有诚信 我要买下来 |
[11:32] | My integrity is not for sale. | 我的诚信是不卖的 |
[11:33] | – Mine is. – Maya! | -我的可以卖 -玛雅 |
[11:36] | We owe your mother a hundred bucks. | 我们欠你妈100美金呢 |
[11:38] | Put ‘er there, partner! | 合作愉快 生意伙伴 |
[11:40] | Our new company will be called | 我们的新公司就叫 |
[11:43] | “Farkle.” | 弗科公司 |
[11:45] | Your names are no longer part of the company. | 你的名字已经不是公司名的一部分了 |
[11:47] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[11:48] | “What’s the first thing that happens after a merger, daddy?” | “公司合并后会发生的第一件事是什么 老爸” |
[11:51] | What’s the first thing that happens after a merger, daddy? | 公司合并后会发生的第一件事是什么 老爸 |
[11:55] | Downsizing. | 裁员 |
[11:56] | When two companies come together, employees become vulnerable. | 两个公司合并以后 员工就成了弱势群体 |
[11:59] | – Don’t tell him! – Uh, Riley, I think he already knows. | -别跟他说 -莱丽 我觉得他早知道了 |
[12:07] | Lucas, fire half of the company. | 卢卡斯 把公司一半的人都裁掉 |
[12:09] | – Start with Riley and Maya. – Why do I have to do that? | -先从莱丽和玛雅开始 -为什么让我做这种事 |
[12:12] | Because you’re all full of that Texas “Gee willikers” hooey. | 因为你满嘴德州那种”上帝的仁义道德”之类的鬼话 |
[12:16] | You charm people. So you’ll be the face of the company | 你很迷人 所以你就担任本公司的形象代言人吧 |
[12:18] | And I’ll be the behind-the-scenes hermit genius. | 而我是幕后的隐世天才 |
[12:23] | – Mr. Matthews? – How do you argue with that? | -麦修斯老师 -那真是让人无从辩驳 |
[12:26] | Always liked you, Matthews. You got moxie. | 我向来就喜欢你 麦修斯 你很有胆识 |
[12:30] | Thanks, chief! | 谢了 老大 |
[12:36] | – Riley? – Yeah? | -莱丽 -什么事 |
[12:39] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[12:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | Hey, if she goes, I go. | 嘿 如果她走人 我也走 |
[12:52] | Friendship and loyalty are for the weak. | 友情和忠诚都是属于弱者的 |
[12:54] | Let everyone know I’ll cook another batch. | 通知大家我会再烤一批松饼出来的 |
[12:56] | And raise the price up to $3.00. | 把价钱提高到3美元一个 |
[12:57] | They’ll never go for it. | 他们不会买账的 |
[13:00] | I think they’re hooked. | 我觉得他们已经上瘾了 |
[13:06] | Mommy, doing your lawyer stuff? | 妈咪 你又在忙律师方面的事啊 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I’m just going over a case. | 是的 我在看一个案子的相关材料 |
[13:10] | What’s it about? | 是关于什么的 |
[13:12] | Thank you for taking an interest, Auggie! | 谢谢你的关心 奥吉 |
[13:14] | One company under-reported their earnings for the fiscal– | 一家公司故意少报了收入以… |
[13:16] | Please make it stop! | 求你别说了 |
[13:20] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[13:22] | – Who’s that? – That’s what I spent my allowance on. | -是谁啊 -就是我的零花钱所用到的地方 |
[13:25] | Oh, well, it’s not quite my birthday yet, but okay! | 虽然我的生日还没到 不过好吧 |
[13:30] | And it’s a delivery? You had something delivered? | 竟然是快递送来的吗 你竟然让人送货上门了 |
[13:33] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[13:34] | Are you a genius and we don’t know it? | 难道你是个天才 我们一直都不知道吗 |
[13:37] | Hi, Auggie. | 嗨 奥吉 |
[13:40] | Thanks for the stuff! | 谢谢你送我的东西 |
[13:43] | Okay, no. You’re not a genius. | 好吧 你不是个天才 |
[13:45] | You’re just a boy under the spell of– | 你就是个被迷惑的小男孩 |
[13:47] | *Look at me * | *瞧瞧我* |
[13:48] | *I’m ava Mor-gen-Stern! Yeah! * | *我是艾瓦·摩根·斯特恩* |
[13:55] | I just like you more and more. | 我真是越来越喜欢你了 |
[13:59] | Auggie bought all this for me. | 所有这些都是奥吉给我买的哦 |
[14:01] | What did he buy for you? | 他给你买了什么 |
[14:04] | Auggie doesn’t have to buy my love with costume jewelry.? | 奥吉不需要用假珠宝来买我的爱 |
[14:07] | You said this was real! | 你不是说这些都是真珠宝吗 |
[14:09] | Okay okay! You know what we’re gonna do? | 好了好了 你知道我们接下来该做什么吗 |
[14:13] | You know what we’re gonna do right now? | 你知道我们现在该干什么吗 |
[14:14] | We are going to play hide and seek! Yes, we are! | 我们来玩捉迷藏吧 没错 就这个 |
[14:17] | Okay, Auggie, you can go in the other room and count. | 奥吉 你去那个房间里躲着数数吧 |
[14:19] | – Isn’t the hider supposed– – We’re gonna play a new way. | -躲的人难道不是… -我们采用新规则 |
[14:22] | – I’m pretty sure it’s supposed– – new way! | -我敢肯定该…-新规则 |
[14:25] | Women! | 女人真烦 |
[14:29] | I’m onto you. | 我盯上你了 |
[14:30] | This is not about us, topanga. | 重点不在于我们之间的矛盾 塔佩佳 |
[14:34] | – What did you say? – Auggie needs a raise in his allowance. | -你刚说什么 -奥吉的零花钱该涨一涨了 |
[14:39] | I’ll tell you what, you little sugar cube. | 我告诉你 你个小可爱 |
[14:44] | I am gonna show you the best place to hide | 我带你去一个最好的躲藏地点 |
[14:47] | – Where he will never find you! – Where? | -他永远都不会找到你 -在哪儿 |
[14:53] | – Your house. – But– | -就是你家 -但是… |
[14:56] | Ready or not here I come! | 准备好了没 我出来了哦 |
[15:01] | Mommy, where’s Ava? Am I getting warm? | 妈咪 艾瓦在哪儿 我快找到了吗 |
[15:05] | No. | 没有 |
[15:07] | – Auggie? – Yes? | -奥吉 -什么事 |
[15:09] | You bought Ava some shiny stuff, huh? | 你给艾瓦买了些亮闪闪的礼物 对吧 |
[15:11] | Because I love her. Where is she? | 因为我爱她 她在哪儿 |
[15:14] | Listen, Auggie, what’s shiny isn’t always good. | 听着 奥吉 亮闪闪的东西并不一定是好的 |
[15:17] | But it sure was expensive. | 但那一定很贵 |
[15:20] | – You don’t have any money left? – Nope. | -你一分钱都没有了吗 -没了 |
[15:22] | Who’s gonna love me now? | 现在谁还会爱我啊 |
[15:26] | Listen, people don’t always know what’s good for them. | 听着 很多人都不清楚什么才是对自身最好的 |
[15:29] | Please know what’s good for you, Auggie. | 你一定要清楚什么才是对你最好的 奥吉 |
[15:32] | This is pretty good. | 这就很好啊 |
[15:36] | You threw her out again, didn’t you? | 你又把她赶出去了 是吧 |
[15:49] | I gave my whole life to that company. | 我把我的一辈子都献给了那家公司 |
[15:52] | What happened? I can’t even keep a fake job. | 到底是怎么回事 我连份假工作都保不住 |
[15:55] | Oh no, all of my fears are realized. | 不好 我的恐惧都成为现实了 |
[15:56] | – I’m going to end up here! – Don’t go crazy. | -我只能沦落到地铁里了 -别发疯 |
[16:02] | Now go crazy. | 现在开始发疯吧 |
[16:04] | Now you got fired… | 现在你被开除了 |
[16:09] | Ah, the box of shame. | 耻辱箱 |
[16:12] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:13] | Class project. Fake business. | 课堂项目 假公司 |
[16:15] | – Got fired. – Not so terrible. | -被开除了 -也不算太糟嘛 |
[16:17] | I’ve been fired myself once or twice. | 我自己也被开除过一两次 |
[16:19] | Yeah, but not from fake businesses. | 好吧 但不是被假公司开除啊 |
[16:21] | I think you could call ’em that. | 我觉得确实可以那么称呼它们 |
[16:23] | Now I come down here and watch people coming and going, | 现在我下到这里来 看着人们来来去去 |
[16:26] | giving their lives to fake businesses. | 把他们的一生都献给了假公司 |
[16:29] | Welp, gotta go! Big meeting! | 我得走了 有个重要的会议 |
[16:32] | With squirrels. | 跟松鼠开会吧 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[16:44] | It’s just us. It’s just us on the bench. | 现在只有我们了 只有我们坐在凳子上 |
[16:47] | No jobs, no future, no dollar, | 没有工作 没有未来 没有现金 |
[16:49] | Because I gave it to her. | 因为我把钱给她了 |
[16:50] | What am I gonna do about my mid-afternoon snack? | 我的午后甜点该怎么解决啊 |
[16:54] | I got pizza crust and a shoe. | 我这儿有披萨边和一只鞋 |
[16:56] | – What size? – 10! | -多少码的 -10码的 |
[16:58] | What a terrible day. | 真是糟糕的一天 |
[17:13] | Well, look who’s still here. | 瞧瞧谁还坐在这儿啊 |
[17:17] | My dollies. | 我的小可爱们 |
[17:20] | Been looking at the people, huh? | 一直在盯着人来人往 是吧 |
[17:22] | Hey, hat, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 嘿 疯帽子 你真是一道亮丽的风景 |
[17:24] | – How’d your meeting go? – Oh, the usual. | -你的会开的怎么样 -跟平常一样 |
[17:27] | Yelled at everybody. Y’know… | 对每个人吼了一顿 像这样… |
[17:30] | Had ’em all running around scared of me. | 把他们吓得抱头乱串 |
[17:33] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去挺有意思的 |
[17:34] | It’s more fun when I come down here from my big, tall building. | 从我的高楼大厦到这下面来其实更有意思 |
[17:37] | – Oh, your building? – It was named after me. | -你的高楼大厦 -那是以我的名字命名的 |
[17:41] | The crazy hat building? | 疯帽子大楼吗 |
[17:44] | I sit here lookin’ at all the people because it turns out, | 我每天坐在这里看着来来去去的人 因为我发现 |
[17:47] | other people are the key to your own happiness. | 别人才是你自身快乐的关键 |
[17:50] | I watch ’em enough | 我看够了以后 |
[17:51] | And I start thinkin’ about what I can do for them. | 就开始思考我能为他们做什么 |
[17:53] | What you can do for them? | 你能为他们做什么 |
[17:58] | Now you’ve been lookin’ at all these people, | 你们也看着这些人很久了 |
[17:59] | Now what do you see? | 看到了什么 |
[18:06] | I see a bunch of wet people | 我看到很多人都淋湿了 |
[18:07] | who could probably use some real umbrellas. | 他们或许能用得上真正的雨伞 |
[18:09] | Yeah, not the no-good kind some Farkle sells on the street | 是啊 不像无良的弗科在大街上疯狂叫卖 |
[18:13] | Just to make some “Cash, cabbage, cheddah-cheese.” | 就为了赚些”现金 纸币 钞票” |
[18:17] | You saw all that just by lookin’ a little. | 你们稍微看一下就发现了这一点 |
[18:20] | What’s a Farkle? | 弗科是什么 |
[18:25] | Did you know that people won’t protect themselves from the storm, | 你有没有发现 人们并不会去预防暴风雨 |
[18:27] | But they’ll make sure their morning doughnut stays dry? | 但却会确保他们的早餐甜甜圈不被淋湿 |
[18:30] | Interesting observation. | 真是个有趣的发现 |
[18:31] | Now what are you gonna tell your class about it? | 你会对你的同班同学说些什么 |
[18:33] | Nothing. Not going back. | 什么都不说 我不会回去了 |
[18:36] | – Tired of being humiliated. – Tough. | -受够了被羞辱了 -真艰难 |
[18:39] | You know what? We’re gonna go back. | 其实 我们应该回去 |
[18:41] | Crazy hat goes into buildings | 疯帽子走进我们的大楼 |
[18:42] | And screams at people and you’re not humiliated, right? | 对着人们一顿吼 你不会觉得丢人 对吧 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | That was terrible! | 你学得太烂了 |
[18:59] | It’s been raining for six days. | 已经连续下了6天的雨了 |
[19:01] | Here’s what’s real: People are wet and cold out there. | 请听相关事实 人们在外面又湿又冷 |
[19:03] | They need something to keep them safe from the storm, | 他们需要有东西来帮助他们抵抗暴风雨 |
[19:06] | And we know how to give it to them. | 我们知道如何给予人们那些 |
[19:08] | What if every single subway stop in New York city | 如果纽约的每个地铁站 |
[19:10] | was stocked with donated umbrellas? | 都有很多捐献的雨伞呢 |
[19:11] | The Matthews and Hart umbrella foundation. It’s non-profit. | 麦修斯&哈特雨伞基金会 非盈利机构 |
[19:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:17] | When you come into the subway station | 当你进地铁的时候 |
[19:19] | you leave an umbrella in the stand– | 你留下一把伞 |
[19:20] | And when you leave the next station, | 当你从下一个车站离开的时候 |
[19:21] | there’ll be one waiting for you. | 会有一把雨伞在那儿等着你 |
[19:23] | The Matthews and Hart umbrella foundation. | 麦修斯&哈特雨伞基金会 |
[19:25] | We got you covered. | 我们为您遮风挡雨 |
[19:27] | There’s no money in umbrellas. | 那些雨伞是赚不到钱的 |
[19:29] | – No, only people. – My company makes a profit. | -是的 只有人 -我的公司能赚大钱哦 |
[19:31] | Yeah, but at what cost? Look at your customers. | 是没错 但是代价呢 瞧瞧你那些顾客 |
[19:34] | How could something that tastes so good make me feel so bad? | 那么好吃的东西怎么会让我这么难受呢 |
[19:40] | What goes up must come down, Farkle. | 有上天就有入地的时候 弗科 |
[19:51] | At least I was up. | 至少我曾经登上过巅峰啊 |
[19:53] | What do you have besides an idea? | 你们除了空想法还有什么 |
[19:54] | They’ve got an investor! | 他们还有个投资人 |
[19:57] | – Oh no. – She followed us. | -不好 -她跟着我们过来的 |
[20:01] | Evelyn Rand. | 伊芙琳·兰德 |
[20:02] | You know crazy hat? | 你认识疯帽子吗 |
[20:05] | I know she’s the chairman of the board of Rand industries. | 我知道她是兰德实业的董事长 |
[20:08] | You guys walk by her building on the way to school. | 你们上学的时候会路过她的那栋楼呢 |
[20:10] | – She really has a building? – With her name on it. | -她真有一栋楼吗 -上面刻着她的名字呢 |
[20:14] | You’ll usually find me on the top floor of my building going… | 你们通常会在大楼的顶层发现我像这样狂吼 |
[20:20] | You two dollies want to know | 你们两个小可爱想知道 |
[20:22] | how I got my name on the building? | 我是怎么把我的名字刻上大楼的吗 |
[20:25] | I do! | 我想知道 |
[20:27] | By knowing a good idea when I hear one. | 我一听到一个好主意 就能立刻察觉到 |
[20:30] | So I’ve made out a check to “The two dollies.” | 所以我给两个小可爱写了张支票 |
[20:34] | – You can do that? – I can do whatever I want. | -你可以那样吗 -我想干什么就干什么 |
[20:37] | Now what I want you to do | 现在我希望你们去做的 |
[20:39] | Is go get some umbrellas, | 就是买一些雨伞 |
[20:41] | go get ’em in some subway stations. | 放入地铁站里 |
[20:42] | You start. The people will do the rest. | 你们开个头 其他人会完成剩下的工作 |
[20:45] | I believe in them. I’ve watched them. | 我对他们有信心 我观察过他们 |
[20:47] | Now which one is the Farkle? | 弗科是哪位 |
[21:00] | Stop it! | 停手吧 |
[21:03] | Now this is $1.00, Farkle. | 这是1美元 弗科 |
[21:08] | Somebody came by it by doing hard work. | 某人通过辛苦工作赚来的 |
[21:11] | Not by pumping people up | 而不是让别人吃一些 |
[21:13] | with something you knew would let them down. | 刺激兴奋最终又让人虚弱无力的东西 |
[21:16] | Don’t keep the dollar. | 别把这钱据为己有了 |
[21:18] | It won’t fix you if you keep it. Pass it on. | 如果你收下了 也治不好你的毛病 要传递下去 |
[21:22] | That’s what changes you, Farkle. Take it from me. | 那才能改变你 弗科 记住我这句话吧 |
[21:25] | 谢谢 | |
[21:26] | 不客气 | |
[21:31] | And, you two, don’t worry so much about your future. | 你们两个 别担心你们的未来了 |
[21:33] | – Really? – Really, yes. | -真的吗 -真的 当然了 |
[21:35] | You two dollies, you’re going to be just fine. | 你们两个小可爱 你们会混的好的 |
[21:38] | Now here, here’s your first umbrella. | 给 这是你们的第一把雨伞 |
[21:49] | Nice, nice work, dad. | 真好 好样的 |
[21:51] | You really think you can make a difference in these kids’ life. | 你真觉得你可以改变这些孩子们的人生吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I do. I’m their teacher. | 是的 没错 我是他们的老师 |
[22:01] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[22:06] | Riley, if it’s all possible, | 莱丽 如果可以的话 |
[22:09] | I’d like to help out with your company. | 我愿意去你们的公司里帮忙 |
[22:11] | You’re a sweet sugar. | 你可真好 |
[22:15] | Miss Matthews you are fired. | 麦修斯小姐说你被开除了 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I had that coming. | 好吧 我自找的 |