时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[00:15] | Welcome to my halloween scary-time theater. | 欢迎来到我的”万圣节恐怖时刻大剧院” |
[00:18] | My name is Auggie, and I’ll be your ghost. | 我叫奥吉 我是个鬼 |
[00:22] | Tonight, three tingling tales of terror | 今晚 我们将讲述3个可怕的故事 |
[00:25] | All about fear! | 全部都是关于恐惧的 |
[00:27] | What are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么呢 |
[00:32] | Auggie, dinner. | 奥吉 该吃晚饭了 |
[00:33] | I’m talking to the people, mommy. | 我在对观众说话呢 妈咪 |
[00:35] | I’m sure you are, but it’s time for dinner. | 我信你 但晚饭时间到了啊 |
[00:38] | – Say hello to them. – How you doing? | -跟他们打个招呼吧 -你们好吗 |
[00:42] | For real. | 真一点 |
[00:44] | How you doing for real? | 你们真的好吗 |
[00:46] | Okay, finish talking to your friends | 好了 别再跟你的朋友们聊天了 |
[00:48] | And get out of that weird-shaped toy chest. | 然后从这造型古怪的玩具盒里出来 |
[00:50] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿搞到这个的 |
[00:51] | You don’t “Vant” to know! | 你不会”吸”知道的[吸血鬼] |
[00:55] | Say bye-bye to the people. | 跟观众们道个别吧 |
[00:57] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[00:58] | – Mean it. – Come to dinner… | -要认真一点 -快来吃晚餐 |
[01:01] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[01:08] | That was scary. | 那可真吓人 |
[01:12] | Do you know Farkle? Do you know what scares him? | 你们认识弗科吗 你们知道他怕什么吗 |
[01:15] | His fear is the same size… | 他的恐惧… |
[01:18] | As a softball. | 跟垒球一样大 |
[01:19] | And you know what goes with a softball, don’t you? | 你们也知道有垒球就会有什么吧 |
[01:24] | A bat! | 球棒[蝙蝠] |
[01:39] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[01:41] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[01:45] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[01:48] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[01:52] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[01:55] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[01:58] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[02:00] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[02:04] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[02:08] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[02:12] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[02:17] | *Take on the world, | |
[02:18] | *Take on the world, | |
[02:20] | *Take on the world,* | |
[02:21] | *Take on the world,* | |
[02:22] | *Take on the world,* | |
[02:29] | – No no no no no! – Let go, Farkle. | -不 不 不要 -放手 弗科 |
[02:32] | It’s only gym class. | 就是堂体育课而已 |
[02:34] | They throw things at me! | 他们会朝我扔东西 |
[02:35] | – Who? – Maya! | -谁 -玛雅 |
[02:38] | I’m the pitcher. | 我是投手啊 |
[02:40] | They make me stand there in front of everybody! | 他们逼我当着大家的面站在那里 |
[02:42] | He’s the batter. | 他是击球手啊 |
[02:44] | There’s a guy behind me in a mask! | 而且还有个人戴着面具站在我后面 |
[02:45] | That’d be the catcher, sir. | 那是接球手啊 老师 |
[02:48] | And then somebody screams. | 而且还有人尖叫 |
[02:49] | That’s the umpire. | 那是裁判啊 |
[02:51] | No, that’s me. | 不 是我 |
[02:53] | I’m still not gonna write you a note for gym class, Farkle. | 我是不会给你写假条免了体育课的 弗科 |
[02:56] | It’s softball. | 那是垒球 |
[02:57] | What could possibly go wrong in softball? | 垒球能出什么差错啊 |
[03:06] | Get off. | 下来 |
[03:16] | Batter up! | 击球手上场 |
[03:18] | It’s raining outside. Why are we playing softball inside? | 外面在下雨啊 我们为什么还要在室内打垒球呢 |
[03:20] | We should be playing dodgeball. No, wait! | 我们应该玩躲避球才对 不 等等 |
[03:22] | What am I talking about? We should be square dancing. | 我在胡说些什么 我们该跳方形舞 |
[03:24] | Yeah! We should be swinging our partner! | 好棒 我们该互换搭档 |
[03:26] | You should be swinging your bat, Farkle. | 你应该挥球棒才对 弗科 |
[03:29] | Get in there! What are you afraid of? | 赶紧上场 你到底害怕什么啊 |
[03:31] | I’m afraid of getting hit by the ball, coach. | 我怕被球击中 教练 |
[03:34] | You’re afraid of getting hit by the ball? | 你怕被球击中是吗 |
[03:37] | I’m also afraid of public humiliation. | 我还怕在大家面前出丑 |
[03:38] | You’re afraid of public humiliation? | 你还怕在大家面前出丑是吗 |
[03:44] | Quit your bellyaching. | 别发牢骚了 |
[03:45] | She throws straight as a rope. | 她扔的球很直的 |
[03:51] | *Check, check, check her out * | *瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧她* |
[03:52] | *Check our little pitcher out! * | *瞧瞧我们的小投球手* |
[03:56] | Riles? | 小莱 |
[03:56] | All right. Third base. I’m ready. | 好吧 三垒 我准备好了 |
[04:02] | What hand does this thing go on? | 我该用哪只手戴这个手套啊 |
[04:04] | You know what hand it goes… | 你知道该用哪只手戴… |
[04:11] | – Thanks. – Yeah, okay. | -谢了 -没事的 |
[04:14] | Yeah, I did that. | 没错 姐就是那么做了 |
[04:19] | Why do I have to be up? | 我为什么要上场啊 |
[04:20] | Why does anybody have to be up, Farkle? | 那别人为什么要上场啊 |
[04:23] | Why does anybody have to be anything? | 为什么人要做任何事啊 |
[04:26] | Why do I have to be a gym teacher? | 我为什么要当体育老师啊 |
[04:28] | I could be a ballerina! | 我可以当个芭蕾舞演员的 |
[04:32] | Don’t work, do it? Know why? | 但是不行 不是吗 你知道为什么吗 |
[04:34] | ’cause I’m a gym teacher and you’re up! | 因为我是个体育老师 并且你得上场 |
[04:46] | Wait, can he do that? | 等等 他可以那样吗 |
[04:47] | He’s in the batter’s box. Ball one! | 他站在击球手位置上没动 一球 |
[04:55] | – Ball two! – He’s rattling my pitcher, coach. | -二球 -他在干扰我的投球手 教练 |
[04:58] | He’s doing it on purpose. He’s an evil, genious master mind. | 他是故意的 他是个邪恶的天才 |
[05:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:03] | I don’t think he is. | 我可不觉得 |
[05:14] | Aww, too bad. | 哎呀 太遗憾了 |
[05:16] | Darn. Heck. | 该死 糟糕 |
[05:18] | See you in science, suckas. | 科学课再见了 烂人们 |
[05:19] | And let me tell you something, Maya, | 我跟你说 玛雅 |
[05:21] | You ain’t all that. | 你根本没那么厉害 |
[05:22] | I would’ve hit the next one right out of the pa– | 我一定会把下一球击中… |
[05:25] | You look pretty. | 你好漂亮啊 |
[05:29] | – Move. – I’m good right here. | -让开 -我就站这儿挺好的 |
[05:32] | You wanna spend the rest of your life scared? | 你难道希望你的余生都活在恐惧中吗 |
[05:34] | I was planning on it, sir. | 我是这么打算的 老师 |
[05:37] | Get in the box, Farkle. | 站到击球手位置上去 弗科 |
[05:55] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[05:57] | All right, you’re done, Maya. | 好了 你可以下去了 玛雅 |
[05:59] | – What? – I’m taking you out. | -什么 -我要带你出去 |
[06:01] | You’re not my type. | 但你不是我喜欢的类型啊 |
[06:03] | – I’m taking you out of the game. – What?! | -我是说让你退出比赛 -什么 |
[06:05] | *Maya, Maya, say goodbye-a! | *玛雅 玛雅 拜拜了您呐* |
[06:08] | – Riley! – Yes? | -莱丽 -什么事 |
[06:12] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你这是在干什么呢 |
[06:13] | You haven’t thrown a strike. | 你一个好球都没扔出来 |
[06:15] | I think Farkle’s in your head, kid. | 我觉得弗科把你的脑子搅乱了 孩子 |
[06:17] | But he’s all, “Wah! Wah! Flah!” | 但他就这样这样而已啊 |
[06:20] | I know how to pitch to him, Maya. | 我知道怎么对他投球 玛雅 |
[06:22] | I know what to do. Take shortstop. | 我知道该怎么办 你先休息下 |
[06:27] | Okay, Lucas, nice and slow, okay? | 好了 卢卡斯 要慢一点哦 |
[06:29] | Yeah. How’s this for slow? | 好啊 像这么慢行吗 |
[06:40] | Why…? | 为 什 么 |
[06:57] | You did that on purpose. | 你是故意这样的 |
[06:59] | – Yeah, I did. – Why would you do that? | -是啊 没错 -你为什么要那样啊 |
[07:02] | I did it for you, Farkle. | 我是为你才那样的 弗科 |
[07:04] | You threw that as hard as you could? | 你是用尽全力扔的吗 |
[07:06] | Pretty much. How do you feel? | 差不多吧 你什么感觉 |
[07:09] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:11] | Fine. | 没事 |
[07:13] | Doesn’t even hurt, really. | 竟然一点都不疼 |
[07:15] | Right. | 对吧 |
[07:17] | – Thanks a lot. – Any time. | -多谢 -随时效劳 |
[07:19] | – Trick or treat tonight? – Absolutely. | -今晚参加”不给糖就捣乱”活动吗 -当然 |
[07:22] | You got hit. Get to take your base, Farkle. | 你被击中了 下场休息吧 弗科 |
[07:25] | Don’t want it, coach. | 我不要 教练 |
[07:27] | You. | 你 |
[07:29] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[07:45] | *Farkle, Farkle, gonna sparkle! | *弗科 弗科 魅力四射* |
[08:01] | Too much candy. | 糖吃太多了 |
[08:05] | Here’s what we learned so far: | 我们目前学到的就是 |
[08:08] | This… Not so scary after all. | 这个 其实也没那么可怕嘛 |
[08:14] | Here’s what we’ve learned so far: | 我们目前学到的就是 |
[08:17] | When mommy says, “Come to dinner,” | 妈咪说该吃晚餐了 |
[08:18] | We come to dinner. You got dressed up. | 我们就得去吃晚餐了 你打扮了一番嘛 |
[08:21] | – Looking good. – And now our next tale of terror, | -看着可真帅 -我们下一个关于恐惧的故事是 |
[08:24] | Riley’s really scared to sleep over at Maya’s house… For halloween. | 莱丽万圣节夜时 真的很怕在玛雅家睡觉 |
[08:36] | Thank you, Farkle nation! | 谢谢大家 弗科国度 |
[08:41] | So, halloween sleepover at my house to do candy trades? | 万圣节之夜去我家睡 一起玩交换糖果游戏吧 |
[08:44] | Yeah, except… | 好啊 不过 |
[08:46] | Why don’t we do it at my house? | 我们不如去我家吧 |
[09:03] | Yeah, why don’t you sleep at Maya’s this year? | 就是啊 你今年何不去玛雅家过夜呢 |
[09:06] | because we’ve already agreed | 因为我们已经说好了 |
[09:07] | To have it in my room every single year forever. | 每一年都在我的房里过 |
[09:09] | Why are you so afraid to sleep over at my house? | 你为什么那么怕去我家睡觉 |
[09:11] | – I’m not. – You’ve never made it through a whole night there. | -我没有 -你从没在那里完整待过一夜 |
[09:14] | Tell her that’s not true, dad. | 告诉她不是那样的 爸爸 |
[09:16] | I can’t, honey. I’m the one that has to get up | 我不能啊 亲爱的 你每次偷偷打电话给我 |
[09:18] | In the middle of the night and get you when you secretly call me. | 可是我半夜三更起床去接你的 |
[09:21] | I wake up every morning and you’re not there. | 我每次早上醒来 你都已经不在了 |
[09:23] | – It makes me feel bad. – I would never make you feel bad. | -那让我感觉很难受 -我永远不想让你难受 |
[09:27] | Then I want you to stay one night… | 那我希望你在我家过一夜 |
[09:31] | All night… Tonight. | 一整晚 就今晚 |
[09:40] | Riley, get over this fear. | 莱丽 克服这个恐惧吧 |
[09:43] | Because you want me to grow out of this? | 因为你想让我以后不再害怕这个吗 |
[09:44] | Because I want to sleep. | 因为我想睡觉 |
[09:47] | Could you at least drive me there? | 那你能送我过去吗 |
[09:49] | To Maya’s house of horrors? | 去玛雅的恐怖屋吗 |
[09:54] | Funny, dad. | 真有意思 老爸 |
[09:58] | Dad? | 爸 |
[10:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:14] | All right. How’s it going so far? | 好了 目前感觉怎么样 |
[10:16] | It’s good. I’m good. | 挺好的 我没事 |
[10:19] | A little bit noisy. | 就是有点吵 |
[10:21] | Different part of town. | 我们住在城里的不同片区 |
[10:23] | What’s that? What’s that? What’s that? | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[10:25] | That’s Ginger. | 是金吉 |
[10:27] | Hi, Ginger. I’m Riley. | 你好 金吉 我是莱丽 |
[10:30] | I don’t know how to tell you this, but your new cat’s possessed. | 我不知道该怎么说 但你的新猫被鬼附身了 |
[10:31] | – It’s a ferret. – I don’t know how to tell you this, | -是雪貂啦 -我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[10:33] | But your new cat’s a ferret. | 但你的新猫是一只雪貂 |
[10:36] | – Here you are, Ginger. – I wouldn’t do that. | -待在这儿吧 金吉 -我建议你不要放那儿 |
[10:39] | Does he let you know when he needs to pee? | 它要撒尿时会暗示你吗 |
[10:41] | That’s why I wouldn’t do that. | 不是这个原因 |
[10:42] | Oh, I get it now. | 我懂了 |
[10:46] | Okay, bye-bye, Ginger. | 好了 再见 金吉 |
[10:51] | Okay, Riley, I’m gonna turn off the lights now. | 好了 莱丽 我要关灯了 |
[10:53] | No! I don’t like it completely dark. | 别 我不喜欢完全的黑暗 |
[10:57] | I like it just a little bit light. | 我还是喜欢有点光亮的 |
[10:58] | No problem. Watch. | 没问题 瞧好了 |
[11:02] | Aww, baby bunny. | 哎呀 小兔兔 |
[11:04] | Baby bunny growing. | 小兔兔长大了 |
[11:08] | – Maya! – Come here. | -玛雅 -过来 |
[11:11] | They opened a new bunny mart across the street. | 他们在街对面开了个新的兔子商场 |
[11:15] | All you’re seeing is the shadows of the neon sign | 你看到的不过是霓虹灯招牌 |
[11:17] | Where the little bunny gets bigger and bigger. | 小兔子会越变越大的 |
[11:20] | Can we go to sleep now? | 我们现在可以睡觉了吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah. It’s just shadows. | 好的 就是影子而已 |
[11:24] | Shadows can’t hurt me. | 影子伤害不到我的 |
[11:27] | Your house is nice and I am safe. | 你家里很不错 我很安全 |
[11:36] | *I’ma be okay* | *我没事的* |
[11:38] | *I’ma be okay, I’ma be okay * | *我没事的 我没事的* |
[11:42] | *Something else is here, something else is here * | *有别的东西来了 有别的东西来了* |
[11:46] | *Goodbye, Riley, goodbye, Riley * | *再见 莱丽 再见 莱丽* |
[11:49] | *Goodbye, Riley,* | *再见 莱丽* |
[11:51] | *It’s gonna eat me now!* | *我马上就要被吃掉了* |
[11:55] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[11:57] | No, it’s me, gammy. | 不 是我 奶奶 |
[11:58] | Come on, gimme a hug. | 来 给我抱抱 |
[12:01] | Hi, gammy Hart. How have you been? | 你好 哈特奶奶 你最近还好吗 |
[12:03] | Well, I’m still kicking, ri-ri. | 我还活得好好的呢 莱莱 |
[12:05] | The old grim reaper has gotta move a lot faster | 阎王爷可得跑快一点 |
[12:09] | to catch up with me. | 才能赶上我呢 |
[12:16] | Not today, Sammy. | 今天可不行 萨米 |
[12:26] | Maybe if I didn’t see the shadows, I could actually go to sleep. | 如果我不看那些影子的话 或许就能睡着了 |
[12:30] | Fine. Anything to get you to sleep. | 行吧 只要能让你睡觉就行 |
[12:33] | You know, Maya, if it would be easier for you, | 其实 玛雅 对你来说最好的解脱就是 |
[12:36] | I could always call my father and– | 我打电话给我爸爸 |
[12:39] | Save me, daddy. She has scary bunnies. | 快来救我 老爸 她这儿有吓人的兔子 |
[12:42] | No. | 不要 |
[12:43] | You’re gonna make it through the night, | 你可以坚持完一整夜的 |
[12:44] | you’re gonna stay at my house and you’re gonna be comfortable. | 你要待在我家 舒舒服服地过 |
[12:47] | I don’t understand, because I really like it during the day. | 我真不明白 我白天的时候真的很喜欢这里 |
[12:50] | – So as long as this curtain is up… – I’m gonna be okay. | -只要拉上窗帘 -我就会没事了 |
[12:52] | – I promise. – Good. | -我保证 -很好 |
[12:55] | Just shadows. Shadows are just shadows. | 就是影子而已 影子就是影子 |
[12:58] | They can’t hurt me. No problem at all. | 它们伤害不了我 完全没问题的 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:12] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[13:13] | Farkle! | 弗科 |
[13:17] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[13:18] | Why are you screaming? You scared us. | 你们为什么要叫 吓到我们了 |
[13:20] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们跑到这儿来干什么 |
[13:22] | We were passing by on our way home. | 我们回家的路上刚好经过这里 |
[13:23] | – We thought we’d say hi. – In the middle of the night? | -我们觉得该来打个招呼 -大半夜地跑来吗 |
[13:26] | It’s a quarter after 7:00. | 才7:15而已 |
[13:29] | Then why’d you have me go to sleep, Maya? | 那你为什么让我睡觉啊 玛雅 |
[13:31] | Trying to put myself out of my misery. | 为了让我自己早点摆脱痛苦 |
[13:34] | What are you scared of Riley? It’s great out here. | 你到底怕什么啊 莱丽 这里很好啊 |
[13:37] | – There’s nothing to be scared of. – I hear boys. | -根本没什么好怕的啊 -我听到了男孩的声音 |
[13:41] | You got boys in here? | 你们把男孩带进屋了吗 |
[13:43] | They’re outside. | 他们在外面呢 |
[13:45] | Oh, hiya, boys! | 你们好啊 男孩们 |
[13:49] | Scary old lady. | 可怕的老妇人 |
[13:52] | Farkle. | 弗科 |
[13:56] | Come on, Lucas. | 来吧 卢卡斯 |
[13:57] | Wanna learn how to attract older ladies? | 你想学学怎么吸引老妇人吗 |
[14:00] | No. | 不想 |
[14:03] | – Bye, guys. – See you. | -再见了 两位 -再见 |
[14:06] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[14:08] | You don’t actually need to cover the window. | 你其实可以不必把窗户遮起来的 |
[14:10] | – Why not? – I was actually scared of Farkle | -为什么 -我刚刚本来很怕弗科 |
[14:13] | Until he took his mask off. | 但他把面具摘掉我又不怕了 |
[14:14] | And when he did, it was just Farkle. | 他摘下面具后 其实就是弗科而已 |
[14:17] | Yeah, Farkle’s not scary at all. | 是啊 弗科一点都不吓人 |
[14:19] | No, and neither is your neighborhood. | 是啊 你们这个邻里街区也不吓人 |
[14:22] | Once you take its mask off. | 前提是你要看穿它的面具 |
[14:32] | It’s actually kind of pretty. | 这里其实还挺美的 |
[14:35] | I never noticed that before. | 我以前从没注意过这一点 |
[14:37] | Yeah. I like your house, Maya. | 是啊 我喜欢你的家 玛雅 |
[14:42] | Thank you, Riley. That makes me happy. | 谢谢你 莱丽 你这话让我很开心 |
[14:44] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:46] | So you wanna go to sleep now? | 你想现在睡觉吗 |
[14:48] | In a little bit. | 再等一会儿 |
[14:50] | You mind if we stay up awhile? | 你介意我们晚睡一点吗 |
[14:52] | Why? Are you still a little bit scared? | 为什么 你还是有点害怕吗 |
[14:56] | Not anymore. | 不怕了 |
[14:57] | I just wanna see what happens next. | 我只是想知道接下来会怎样 |
[15:11] | Riley is still at Maya’s house. | 莱丽还在玛雅家 |
[15:13] | But meanwhile, over here, | 但与此同时 在这里 |
[15:16] | It’s time for our creepiest, scariest story yet, | 马上就要迎来最恐怖 最变态的故事了 |
[15:20] | Because this story’s about… – | 因为这个故事是关于… |
[15:24] | Bedtime. | 该睡觉了 |
[15:26] | Can I sleep with you guys? | 我能跟你们一起睡吗 |
[15:28] | – Nope. – We’ve decided it’s time | -不行 -我们觉得现在 |
[15:29] | For you to learn to sleep all by yourself. | 该让你学着一个人睡觉了 |
[15:32] | This story’s about… | 这个故事是关于 |
[15:34] | me. | 我的 |
[15:38] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[15:48] | – Mommy! – Yes? | -妈咪 -什么事 |
[15:51] | You’re not gonna eat my halloween candy, are you? | 你不会吃掉我的万圣节糖果的吧 |
[15:56] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要做那种事啊 |
[15:59] | Maybe I should stay up with you to make sure. | 或许我该跟你一起睡 以确保你不偷吃 |
[16:01] | You’ve gotta grow out of this phase, bud. | 你一定要克服这种害怕阶段 小哥 |
[16:03] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[16:04] | And your halloween candy is in a very good place. | 你的万圣节糖果好好地放着呢 |
[16:10] | *I’m fine. I’m gonna be okay * | *我没事 我会好好的* |
[16:13] | *I’m gonna be okay. * | *我会好好的* |
[16:17] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[16:19] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[16:22] | There’s a monster under my bed. | 我的床底下有怪物 |
[16:24] | A monster?! Let’s see here. | 怪物 我们来看看 |
[16:28] | No, no monsters here, | 没 没有怪物 |
[16:30] | Just a lot of toys. | 只有很多玩具 |
[16:32] | Come here, bud. Let’s get you into bed, okay? | 好了 来 小哥 上床睡觉了好吗 |
[16:35] | Come on, here we go. | 好了 来睡觉 |
[16:37] | There. Perfect. Guess what. | 好了 好极了 你猜怎么着 |
[16:41] | Here’s mr. Googly. | 这是古格利先生 |
[16:44] | Okay? Good night, bud. | 好吗 晚安 小哥 |
[16:52] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[16:56] | Great. All right, mr. Googly, | 这下好了 好吧 古格利先生 |
[16:59] | I’m counting on you. | 我可指望你了 |
[17:00] | You tell any monsters under my bed to go away! | 你快叫我床下的所有怪物都统统走开 |
[17:18] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[17:22] | You give me back mr. Googly! | 你快把古格利先生还给我 |
[17:24] | You give me back mr. Blobbity. | 你先把布劳博迪先生还给我 |
[17:28] | I need to see that mr. Googly’s okay. | 我必须知道古格利先生没事 |
[17:40] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 行 |
[17:50] | Oh, mr. Googly, I missed you. | 古格利先生 我好想你 |
[17:52] | Are you okay? Did he hurt you? | 你还好吗 他伤害你了吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, mr. Blobbity, I missed you. | 布劳博迪先生 我好想你 |
[17:58] | Are you okay? Did he hurt you? | 你还好吗 他伤害你了吗 |
[18:01] | I would never hurt anybody. | 我绝不会伤害任何人的 |
[18:02] | Neither would I hurt anybody. | 我也不会伤害任何人的 |
[18:04] | – Then why are you scaring me? – No, you’re scaring me! | -那你为什么要吓我 -不 是你在吓我 |
[18:07] | – No, you’re scaring me! – No, you’re scaring me! | -不 是你在吓我 -不 是你在吓我 |
[18:09] | – No, you’re scaring me! – No, you are! | -不 是你在吓我 -不 是你在吓人 |
[18:12] | No, you are! | 不 是你在吓人 |
[18:18] | – You okay? – I’m very scared. | -你还好吗 -我很害怕 |
[18:21] | But you’re the monster under the bed. | 但你明明是床底下的怪物啊 |
[18:23] | You’re the monster over the bed. | 你是床上的怪物才对 |
[18:27] | – I’m Auggie. – I’m Simon p. Littleboyeater. | -我叫奥吉 -我是萨蒙·P·食孩怪 |
[18:33] | That’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[18:37] | You can call me simon. Hello! | 你可以叫我萨蒙 你好啊 |
[18:40] | – Mommy! – Mommy! | -妈咪 -妈咪 |
[18:45] | – What’s wrong? – daddy, monster. Monster. | -怎么了 -爸爸 有怪物 有怪物 |
[18:48] | Under the bed? Okay. | 在床底下吗 好的 |
[18:50] | Auggie, there’s nothing there. | 奥吉 下面什么都没有啊 |
[18:52] | I promise. There’s nothing under the bed. | 我保证 床底下真的什么都没有 |
[18:54] | But he was. | 但他刚刚真的在 |
[18:56] | Honey, look how tight We’re gonna tuck you in, okay? | 宝贝 我们把你的被子掖得紧紧的 好吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, this is our best monster-proof tuck job. | 对 这是我们最出色的防怪物掖被子大法 |
[19:02] | Absolutely. No monsters are getting in there, boy. | 绝对的 什么怪物都别想进去 |
[19:05] | – I wouldn’t think so. – Good night. Love you. | -我觉得肯定不可能 -晚安 爱你 |
[19:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:20] | Mr. Littleboyeater? | 食孩怪先生 |
[19:22] | Yes? | 什么 |
[19:23] | You can’t just go around living under people’s beds. | 你不能到处住在别人的床底下 |
[19:27] | Excuse me?! That’s my home. | 什么 那可是我的家 |
[19:31] | How long have you been there? | 你在下面住了多久了 |
[19:33] | Every night. | 每晚都在 |
[19:35] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:36] | Yeah, you were right. | 没错 你猜的是对的 |
[19:39] | So why can’t I ever see you? | 那为什么我以前都看不到你呢 |
[19:40] | Because I’m really good at what I do. | 因为我真的很擅长自己的工作 |
[19:47] | So why can I see you now? | 那为什么我现在能看见你了呢 |
[19:49] | Because I wanna say goodbye. | 因为我想跟你道别 |
[19:51] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[19:54] | But why? | 为什么啊 |
[19:56] | Are you scared of me anymore? | 你还怕我吗 |
[19:57] | No, you’re my friend now. | 不怕了 你现在是我朋友了 |
[19:59] | I’m not allowed to have friends. | 我是不能有朋友的 |
[20:01] | – Why not? – Because I’m a monster. | -为什么不能 -因为我是个怪物 |
[20:10] | – What’s this? – All the stuff you thought you lost. | -这是什么 -所有你以为你弄丢了的东西 |
[20:14] | You’re playing with them? | 你一直拿着玩吗 |
[20:15] | During the day while you’re at school. | 白天你去上学的时候我就会玩 |
[20:17] | I want you to have ’em. | 我想把这些送给你 |
[20:19] | Really? Thanks! | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[20:24] | But why do you have to go now? | 你为什么现在必须得走啊 |
[20:26] | Because you’re a little boy, | 因为你是个小男孩 |
[20:28] | And you know what happens to little boys? | 你知道小男孩会怎样吗 |
[20:30] | – What? – They grow up! | -怎样 -他们会长大的 |
[20:34] | – Hey, monster. – Yes? | -等下 怪物 -什么事 |
[20:37] | Pretty good. | 真厉害 |
[20:43] | – You okay, Auggie? – We’re fine. | -你还好吧 奥吉 -我们挺好的 |
[20:45] | Remember me. | 要记得我哦 |
[20:49] | Not scared anymore, Auggie? | 你不害怕了吗 奥吉 |
[20:51] | No, nothing to be scared of at all. | 不怕了 根本没什么好怕的 |
[20:53] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:08] | Thank you for being with me tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚能够陪我 |
[21:10] | I hope all of you who are afraid of something | 我希望所有害怕某样东西的人 |
[21:13] | Have learned that sometimes | 都学会了 有时候 |
[21:14] | things are not as scary as they seem. | 那些东西并没有表面看上去那么可怕 |
[21:16] | Halloween only comes once a year. | 万圣节一年才一次 |
[21:19] | Maybe next year I will spend it at your house. | 或许明年 我会去你家过哦 |
[21:25] | Trick or treat? | 不给糖就捣蛋 |