时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Graduation and awards night is coming up. | 毕业和颁奖之夜马上就要到了 |
[00:05] | I am very proud of this class. | 我很为这个班级感到骄傲 |
[00:07] | Several of you will be recognized | 你们当中的数个人将因为 |
[00:09] | for your achievements throughout the year. | 在本年度的杰出表现而获奖 |
[00:10] | Awards are a scam! | 颁奖礼就是个骗局 |
[00:12] | A girl like me never had a chance, Matthews. | 像我这样的女孩竟然从来没机会 麦修斯 |
[00:14] | Never had a chance. | 从来没机会 |
[00:17] | All right, I’ll do it, but it’s ridiculous. | 好吧 我也演一次吧 但真的太荒谬了 |
[00:20] | It’s a scam, Matthews! She never had a chance! | 那是个骗局 麦修斯 她竟然从来没机会 |
[00:25] | Maya will be receiving the Griff Hawkins totally cool award. | 玛雅将被授予”格里夫·霍金斯超酷奖” |
[00:32] | Maya, you just found out you won the totally cool award, | 玛雅 你刚刚得知自己获得了超酷奖 |
[00:35] | yet you just sit there? | 你竟然坐在这里不动吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, you’re being cool. | 原来你这是在扮酷啊 |
[00:40] | Why won’t you rub off on me? | 你怎么不反击我啊 |
[00:43] | And our two finalists for the scholar athlete award are… | 学者运动员奖的最后两位角逐者是… |
[00:47] | Lucas Friar… | 卢卡斯·弗瑞尔 |
[00:50] | And Billy Ross. | 和比利·罗斯 |
[00:52] | I hope you’re ready for some competition, dude. | 我希望你准备好比试一番的 老兄 |
[00:54] | Oh, well, you know how I hate competition. | 你知道我很讨厌比试的 |
[01:03] | Hey, golden boys, you wanna | 嘿 黄金男孩们 你们想 |
[01:04] | hop down from your cloud of awesomeness? | 从神坛上走下来吗 |
[01:05] | You’re making us normals feel bad. | 你们让我们这些普通人感觉好糟糕 |
[01:08] | Yeah. Right after our handshake of awesomeness. | 好啊 但要等我们来个”大神握手”之后 |
[01:22] | Every day. | 每一天都要这样 |
[01:24] | Girls should have their own handshake of awesomeness. | 女孩也该有自己独特的”大神握手”方式 |
[01:26] | What would it be? | 那该是什么样的 |
[01:30] | Stop it. | 别这样了啦 |
[01:35] | Farkle, you are being awarded | 弗科 你将被授予 |
[01:37] | the Joseph T.R. Epstein confidence award. | 乔瑟夫·TR·艾普斯丁信心奖 |
[01:39] | Congratulations. Farkle? | 恭喜了 弗科 |
[01:42] | Farkle can’t come to his desk right now. | 弗科现在无法亲自坐在座位上 |
[01:44] | If you have a question for Farkle, say, “One;” | 如果您有问题要问弗科 请按1 |
[01:46] | A comment, say, “Two;” Billing questions, “Three.” | 要评论 请按2 账单问题 请按3 |
[01:50] | – One. Where are you? – You have selected “Three.” | -1 你在哪儿 -您选择了3 |
[01:53] | No, I said, “One.” | 不 我说的是1 |
[01:55] | Sorry, we are experiencing unusually high call volume. | 抱歉 我们感应到异常高的通话音量 |
[01:58] | Your call will be answered in approximately… | 您的通话得到回复的时间约为… |
[02:00] | – 35… – Minutes. | -35 -分钟后 |
[02:04] | Representative! | 代表 |
[02:07] | What is this? Farkle’s never missed a class in his life. | 这是什么啊 弗科这辈子都没缺过课 |
[02:19] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[02:22] | Everybody’s getting an award but me. | 大家都获奖了 就我没有 |
[02:24] | What good is having you as my teacher | 让你来当我的老师有什么用啊 |
[02:26] | If the fix ain’t in?! | 都不能帮忙操纵一下颁奖 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry, Riley. | 我很抱歉 莱丽 |
[02:30] | Riley, you don’t need a trophy | 莱丽 你不需要一座奖杯 |
[02:32] | to make you feel good about yourself. | 来获得良好的自我感觉 |
[02:33] | Yes, I do. | 我需要啊 |
[02:34] | Sometimes I feel kind of invisible. | 有时候我觉得我就像隐形的一样 |
[02:37] | Sometimes you want to be invisible, Riley, | 有时候你会希望自己是隐形的 莱丽 |
[02:39] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[02:47] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[02:49] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[02:53] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[02:56] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[03:00] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[03:03] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[03:06] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[03:08] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[03:12] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[03:16] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[03:20] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[03:25] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:26] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:28] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:29] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:30] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:37] | My congratulations on your confidence award. | 恭喜你获得信心奖 |
[03:41] | Will you be leaving the luxury of my custodial suite now? | 你现在能滚出我的工具间了吗 |
[03:41] | 总监:伊森泽生 | |
[03:45] | You think I’m hiding out, don’t you? | 你觉得我是在这里躲着 是吧 |
[03:47] | Well, Farkle doesn’t hide out from anyone… | 弗科完全不需要躲着任何人 |
[03:49] | Except my aunt Barbara. She’s a lip-kisser. | 除了我的芭芭拉阿姨 她喜欢亲吻嘴唇 |
[03:51] | You’re avoiding someone, Farkle. | 你肯定是在躲着某人 弗科 |
[03:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:54] | I don’t really think it’s something you can relate to, janitor Harley. | 我觉得你是无法理解这事的 清洁员哈利 |
[03:57] | Oh, right, because I would never understand | 是啊 因为我永远无法理解 |
[04:01] | How cruel kids could be to each other, right? | 孩子们之间相互有多残忍 是吗 |
[04:03] | You were like me as a kid? | 你当孩子时也像我这样吗 |
[04:04] | I just know what you might be dealing with is all. | 我只是或许知道你现在面临什么样的状况 |
[04:08] | I’m not proud of how I know… | 我对于我知道的方式并不骄傲 |
[04:11] | but I know. | 但我就是知道 |
[04:15] | I looked in the library. He’s not there. | 我去图书馆找过了 他不在 |
[04:17] | Hey, guys, I checked the ball field. | 嘿 大家 我去球场找过了 |
[04:19] | – No Farkle. – You looked on the baseball field for Farkle? | -没看到弗科 -你竟然去棒球场找弗科 |
[04:22] | Billy, are you even trying? | 比利 你到底有没有认真找啊 |
[04:23] | Not really. | 没有 |
[04:26] | Troubled lad, I now release you | 烦恼的小家伙 我现在把你 |
[04:28] | To the hands of your caring friends, | 交到关心你的朋友们的手中 |
[04:31] | ’cause they… have time for this. | 因为他们 有时间来应对这事 |
[04:34] | You wanna tell us what’s going on here, buddy? | 你想告诉我们是怎么回事吗 兄弟 |
[04:37] | – Are you my buddy? – What? | -你是我的兄弟吗 -什么 |
[04:40] | – Spill it, Farkle. – Somebody made fun of my turtlenecks. | -说吧 弗科 -有人嘲笑了我的高领毛衣 |
[04:43] | Your turtlenecks? | 你的高领毛衣 |
[04:45] | Yeah, somebody said they make me weird. | 是啊 有人说那让我显得很古怪 |
[04:47] | – You are weird. – She doesn’t mean that. | -你确实很古怪啊 -她不是那个意思 |
[04:50] | Sure, I do. | 我就是那个意思 |
[04:51] | He knows he is. He embraces it. | 他也知道他很古怪 他愉快地接受了 |
[04:53] | But you already know that, Farkle. | 但你早知道啊 弗科 |
[04:54] | That’s what makes you unique. | 那才是你的独特之处啊 |
[04:55] | What good is being unique | 如果别人知道你并不独特 |
[04:57] | If somebody knows you’re really not? | 那你这独特有什么好处呢 |
[05:05] | Look at everything we’ve accomplished in our lives: | 瞧瞧我们这一生取得的成就 |
[05:08] | – A beautiful daughter… – I did that. | -一个美丽的女儿 -那是我的功劳 |
[05:11] | …Who’s spending the night at Maya’s… | 她今晚要在玛雅家过夜 |
[05:12] | A wonderful son who’s hanging with his grandparents. | 一个出色的儿子 今晚待在爷爷奶奶家 |
[05:16] | I just love the kids so much, I don’t even know what to do. | 我好爱孩子们 我都不知道该怎么做了 |
[05:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:20] | Yay! We’re alone! | 好棒耶 我们享受二人世界啦 |
[05:26] | Oh good. | 真爽 |
[05:27] | I still like it. | 我还是很喜欢 |
[05:29] | Guess who it is! | 猜猜是谁来啦 |
[05:31] | *It’s Ava * | *是艾瓦* |
[05:33] | *Morgenstern! * | *摩根斯特恩* |
[05:43] | How is this happening? | 怎么会这样啊 |
[05:45] | – How?! – Uh, Ava, Auggie isn’t here right now. | -怎么会的 -艾瓦 奥吉今晚不在家 |
[05:49] | My mother said you’d be happy to watch me | 我妈说你们会很乐意照看一下我的 |
[05:51] | While she tells my daddy what he is doing wrong. | 她要一条条指出我爸所犯的错 |
[05:56] | – How long does that take? – It’s supposed to stop? | -那需要多久啊 -那难道会停吗 |
[06:01] | We have to do this, don’t we? | 我能也只能帮忙了 是吧 |
[06:03] | We’re stuck! | 我们陷入麻烦了 |
[06:05] | And tonight you can’t pick me up and say, “Whee!” | 今晚你不能把我抱起来 然后说”呜–“ |
[06:10] | And put me outside. And I say, “But…!” | 然后把我放到门外 我只能说”但是…” |
[06:13] | And then you slam the door in my face… | 然后你当着我的面把门摔上 |
[06:14] | Even though I love that! | 尽管我好喜欢那样 |
[06:18] | But I want to. | 但我好想那样啊 |
[06:21] | Maybe later. But right now, | 或许晚些时候吧 但是现在 |
[06:23] | Make room for… | 请腾出空间给 |
[06:25] | *Ava * | *艾瓦* |
[06:26] | *Morgenstern! * | *摩根斯特恩* |
[06:36] | Gandhi. What’d he do? | 甘地 他做过什么 |
[06:38] | Freed Ireland. | 解放了爱尔兰 |
[06:40] | Try again. | 再想想 |
[06:41] | Freed Ireland. | 解放了爱尔兰 |
[06:43] | Freed India. | 解放了印度 |
[06:45] | Before or after he freed Ireland? | 那是在他解放了爱尔兰之前还是之后 |
[06:50] | Jackie Robinson. What’d he do? | 杰克·罗宾逊 他做过什么 |
[06:52] | First irish guy to play in the major leagues | 是自甘地解放爱尔兰之后 |
[06:54] | After gandhi freed ’em. | 第一个加入大联盟的爱尔兰球员 |
[06:59] | I– I quit. | 我干脆辞职算了 |
[07:01] | But you can’t quit, sir! | 但你不能辞职啊 老师 |
[07:04] | And you need to be in my class, Farkle. | 你得来我的教室里上课 弗科 |
[07:06] | How long are you gonna be out sick? | 你打算请多久的病假啊 |
[07:07] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:09] | Pretty bad cold, sir. | 感冒好严重 老师 |
[07:11] | Okay. Feel better. | 好吧 保重 |
[07:14] | – What about her? – That’s malala. | -那她呢 -那是马拉拉 |
[07:17] | The taliban doesn’t think that women should be educated. | 塔利班觉得女性不该接受教育 |
[07:20] | She stood up to them and became the first teenager ever | 她勇敢地站出来反对他们 成为有史以来第一个 |
[07:23] | To be nominated for a nobel peace prize. | 获得诺贝尔和平奖提名的青少年 |
[07:26] | Sometimes the world presents you with opportunities | 有时候世界会给你机会 |
[07:29] | To show who you really are. | 来展现真正的你 |
[07:30] | Will you have the courage to stand up to someone | 你有勇气站出来反抗 |
[07:33] | Who tries to take your spirit away? | 那个试图打垮你精神的人吗 |
[07:38] | – May I be excused? – For what? | -我可以出去一会儿吗 -干什么 |
[07:41] | The world has presented me with an opportunity. | 世界交给了我一个机会 |
[07:49] | Farkle. | 弗科 |
[07:51] | Nobody in this school loves to learn more than you. | 本校没有任何人比你更爱学习 |
[07:54] | Get back into the classroom where you belong. | 快回到教室去吧 那才是你真正属于的地方 |
[07:56] | Nobody gets to crush your spirit. | 没人可以打垮你的精神 |
[07:58] | My spirit’s fine. I just don’t want to be me anymore. | 我的精神挺好的 我只是不想做我自己了 |
[08:00] | Why? Because somebody said something about what you wear? | 为什么 因为有人批评了你的着装吗 |
[08:03] | Stupid reason. Stupid shirt. | 愚蠢的理由 愚蠢的衬衫 |
[08:06] | Stupid, stupid, stupid shirt. | 愚蠢 愚蠢 愚蠢的衬衫 |
[08:09] | – It isn’t you. – You can have these, janitor Harley. | -那并不是你 -把这些都给你吧 清洁员哈利 |
[08:13] | I’m done with turtlenecks. | 我再也不要穿高领毛衣了 |
[08:15] | Aw, jeez. Thanks, kid. | 天啊 谢了 孩子 |
[08:16] | They won’t fit me. | 我穿不上啊 |
[08:18] | Oh, it’s a good thing– they’re horrible. | 那倒是好事 真的太丑了 |
[08:26] | Farkle, this isn’t you. | 弗科 这不是真正的你 |
[08:28] | This isn’t the Farkle I know. | 我认识的弗科不是这样的 |
[08:29] | And I want to know why and I want to know now. | 我想知道为什么 现在就要知道 |
[08:31] | He said I was the biggest nothing in this school. | 他说我是这个学校里最渺小的存在 |
[08:34] | – What? – He said I had no right | -什么 -他说我没有权利 |
[08:36] | To walk around acting all confident | 一副自信满满的样子 |
[08:37] | And pretending like people liked me. | 假装大家都喜欢我 |
[08:39] | He said I had no right to have friends like you, | 他说我无权拥有像你这样的朋友 |
[08:41] | Because I was the biggest nothing in this school. | 因为我是这个学校里最渺小的存在 |
[08:50] | Farkle, it’s not okay that somebody called you that. | 弗科 绝对不能让人这么说你 |
[08:53] | Kids can be very cruel. | 有些孩子是非常残忍的 |
[08:55] | I know this from personal experience. | 我完全是有相关亲身经历的 |
[08:57] | You were picked on as a kid? | 你做孩子的时候被人嘲弄了吗 |
[08:59] | No, I was the other one, the picker-on-er. | 不 恰恰相反 我是嘲弄别人的人 |
[09:03] | I’m so ashamed. Just– just look away. | 我真是感到太可耻了 别看我 |
[09:08] | Somebody told Farkle that he doesn’t deserve us as friends. | 有人跟弗科说 他不值得拥有我们这样的朋友 |
[09:11] | – Who? – It’s not important. | -谁啊 -那不重要 |
[09:13] | It’s the most important thing in the world. | 那是全世界最重要的事了 |
[09:14] | I’ll find him myself and I’d hate to be him when I do. | 我一定要亲自找到他 让他付出惨痛的代价 |
[09:20] | Am I there yet? | 我找到了吗 |
[09:23] | Farkle, don’t let what anybody says get to you. | 弗科 别让别人的话影响到你 |
[09:25] | That’s what gives them power. | 那会助长他们的威风 |
[09:27] | Why are you my friend? | 你为什么是我的朋友啊 |
[09:29] | What is it with that? | 那有什么不对吗 |
[09:30] | Farkle… | 弗科 |
[09:32] | Would you just come back to class? | 你能好好回教室去上课吗 |
[09:34] | Pippi longstockings is right. | 长袜姑娘说得对 |
[09:38] | I, janitor Harley Keiner, | 我 保洁员哈利·肯纳 |
[09:40] | Was in my youth a school meanie. | 我在小的时候 曾是校园恶霸 |
[09:43] | And someone you all know and love | 你们都认识且爱戴的一个人 |
[09:45] | Was often the target of my shenanigans. | 经常是我恶作剧的对象 |
[09:48] | But his will was so strong, | 但他的精神非常强大 |
[09:50] | It changed the nature of our relationship forever. | 那永远地改变了我们之间关系的性质 |
[09:53] | In fact, he even got me this job, | 实际上 我这份工作就是他帮我找的 |
[09:55] | And now I hold him in the highest esteem. | 现在我非常尊敬他 |
[09:58] | Hey, johnny baboon! | 你好啊 强尼狒狒 |
[10:03] | Johnny baboon? | 强尼狒狒 |
[10:05] | – You promised me! – Oops. | -你保证过不会再叫的 -糟糕 |
[10:09] | Farkle, you’re here. | 弗科 你在这儿啊 |
[10:11] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine, sir. | -你没事吧 -我没事 老师 |
[10:15] | Good. Then I’ll see you in my class tomorrow morning. | 很好 那明早教室见了 |
[10:17] | Yes sir. | 好的 老师 |
[10:22] | Hey, baboon. You’re a pretty scary dude. | 嘿 狒狒 你真是个挺吓人的家伙 |
[10:25] | I learned from the best. | 我向最优秀的人学习过 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I was the best. | 是啊 我当年就是最优秀的 |
[10:30] | Now give me your lunch money. | 现在把你的午餐钱交出来 |
[10:32] | I’m a teacher. I don’t have any. | 我是个老师 我没有午餐钱 |
[10:42] | This is a very special place to us, Lucas. | 这对我们来说是个非常特殊的地方 卢卡斯 |
[10:45] | This is where Riley and I figure out our most important stuff. | 莱丽和我最重大的决定都是在这里做的 |
[10:48] | Do you ever talk about me here? | 你们在这里谈论过我吗 |
[10:50] | what do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[10:52] | I don’t know what to do. | 我完全不知道该怎么做才好 |
[10:53] | Start over and move on. | 重新开始对话 跳过去 |
[10:55] | This is a very special place to us, Lucas. | 这对我们来说是个非常特殊的地方 卢卡斯 |
[11:00] | Do you ever talk about me here? | 你们在这里谈论过我吗 |
[11:03] | You gave me bad advice! | 你给了我糟糕的建议 |
[11:06] | Well, I appreciate you having me here. | 我很感激你们请我过来 |
[11:08] | Whatever Farkle’s dealing with, | 不管弗科在面临什么样的困难 |
[11:10] | He shouldn’t have to go through it alone. | 他都不该一个人去经历 |
[11:11] | I want my Farkle back. | 我想要过去的弗科 |
[11:13] | We’re not as good without him. | 没有他我们也没过去那么开心了 |
[11:14] | If you tell him I said that, I will jack you up, son. | 如果你把这句话告诉他 我就打死你 |
[11:20] | Ah, the brain trust. | 智囊团啊 |
[11:22] | You guys have one day | 你们有一天时间 |
[11:24] | To figure this out and fix Farkle | 来解决这事 治好弗科 |
[11:25] | Or else you come to an adult. | 否则你们就该来找大人帮忙 |
[11:26] | – You understand me? – Yes, sir. | -你们听明白了吗 -是的 老师 |
[11:28] | – Yes, dad. – Yes, mr. Matthews. | -好的 爸爸 -好的 麦修斯老师 |
[11:30] | If we could just find out who this guy was, | 如果我们能查出那个罪魁祸首是谁 |
[11:32] | Then I know you’d take care of him. | 我知道你一定可以解决他的 |
[11:33] | What? Beat him up? | 什么 打他一顿吗 |
[11:36] | Maya, all those people on the blackboard | 玛雅 黑帮上展现的所有伟人 |
[11:38] | Never became like the people who were attacking them | 在被人攻击时 并没有用相同的手段反击 |
[11:40] | By resorting to their methods. | 所以他们才没有成为跟暴徒一样的人 |
[11:42] | It’s just not the first response of an intelligent person. | 一个有智慧的人第一反应不该是这样的 |
[11:47] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[11:56] | That– that felt really good. | 感觉好爽啊 |
[12:10] | – Where’s Farkle? – I thought he said | -弗科在哪儿 -他之前不是说 |
[12:12] | He wasn’t going to miss anymore classes. | 他不会再缺课了吗 |
[12:14] | Then why haven’t we seen him? | 那我们怎么还没见到他 |
[12:16] | Hey, man. Baseball after school? | 你好啊 兄弟 放学后打棒球吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我觉得我好像去不了 |
[12:21] | My buddy’s still being hassled and I wanna be there for him. | 我的兄弟依然有些困扰 我想在他身边支持他 |
[12:23] | Your buddy? You mean Farkle? | 你的兄弟 你是指弗科吗 |
[12:25] | – Yeah, nobody’s seen him. – You’re better off. | -是啊 都没人见到他 -没见到更好 |
[12:29] | – Excuse me? – come on, Lucas. | -什么 -拜托 卢卡斯 |
[12:32] | I don’t really see Farkle as your buddy. | 我并不觉得弗科是你的兄弟啊 |
[12:33] | – Why not? – You don’t think he’s different than us? | -为什么 -你不觉得他跟我们不同吗 |
[12:37] | What do you mean? Smarter? | 你什么意思 因为他更聪明吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah, he’s the smartest kid in school, | 没错 他是全校最聪明的小孩 |
[12:40] | But he doesn’t make a big deal about it. | 但他并没有因此而炫耀啊 |
[12:42] | I mean, he does wanna take over the world and everything, | 他确实老是说要掌控全世界什么的 |
[12:45] | But frankly, I’d like to see what he does with it. | 老实说 我真的很想知道他会如何管理呢 |
[12:49] | Lucas, Farkle is a nothing. | 卢卡斯 弗科是最渺小的存在 |
[12:58] | You’re the one who did this to Farkle? | 是你把弗科害成这样的吗 |
[12:59] | Why would you do that to a guy like him? | 你为什么要这么对待他那样的好人啊 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. ’cause he’s a guy like him. | 我也不知道 因为他就是那样的人吧 |
[13:03] | You wanna let me go now? | 你能放开我了吗 |
[13:06] | – You’re the nothing, Billy! – Lucas, don’t. | -你才是最渺小的存在 比利 -卢卡斯 不要 |
[13:09] | I thought this is what you wanted, Maya. | 你不是就希望我这样嘛 玛雅 |
[13:10] | What? She wanted you to pop me, mr. Perfect? | 什么 她希望你打我一顿吗 完美先生 |
[13:14] | Well, I don’t think that’s what he’s gonna do. | 我觉得他是不会那么做的 |
[13:16] | Yeah. No, that’s what I’m gonna do. | 是啊 不 我就要那么做 |
[13:18] | No! That’s what he wants. | 不 那就正好顺了他的心 |
[13:21] | He wants you to be like him. | 他想让你变得跟他一样 |
[13:22] | You see, Lucas is like me. | 其实 卢卡斯就是跟我一样的人 |
[13:26] | We live in a cloud of awesomeness, remember? | 我们可是活在神坛上的人 记得吗 |
[13:29] | Handshake? | 来握个手吗 |
[13:33] | I don’t like you like this. | 我不喜欢这样的你 |
[13:34] | This isn’t the Billy I know. | 我认识的比利不是这样的 |
[13:36] | And I wanna know why and I wanna know now. | 我想知道为什么 现在就要知道 |
[13:38] | And would you get off my back? | 你能从我背上下来吗 |
[13:41] | Come one, man, the Billy you know is your teammate, | 拜托 老兄 你认识的比利是你的队友 |
[13:43] | and that comes way before whatever these guys are to you. | 那可比这些家伙对你来说重要多了 |
[13:46] | – “These guys?” – boy, are you wrong. | -这些家伙 -天啊 你真错的离谱 |
[13:49] | These guys are my friends… | 这些家伙是我的朋友 |
[13:51] | All the time, not just on the field. | 时刻都是 并非只在球场上才是 |
[13:55] | How are you even friends with that little guy? | 你怎么会和那个小不点成为朋友的啊 |
[13:57] | Because I can depend on him, | 因为我可以指望他 |
[13:58] | Because he’s the most loyal person I’ve ever met, | 因为他是我遇到过的最忠诚的人 |
[14:00] | Because he’s my best friend. | 因为他是我最好的朋友 |
[14:03] | You really mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[14:06] | You’re my best friend, too! | 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[14:08] | Farkle, how’d you get up there? | 弗科 你是怎么上去的啊 |
[14:11] | I thought you couldn’t climb the ropes. | 我以为你不会爬绳呢 |
[14:12] | I can’t! But in desperate situations, | 我是不会 但是在走投无路的情况下 |
[14:15] | Apparently I can fly! | 我显然是会飞的 |
[14:19] | You really don’t wanna be friends with a goofball like that? | 你真不想跟这样的怪咖做朋友吗 |
[14:21] | Not really, no. | 不 我不想 |
[14:23] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你一个问题 |
[14:25] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[14:26] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我才没有任何毛病呢 |
[14:28] | I’ve never actually seen you hang out | 我从没见过你 |
[14:30] | With anybody that isn’t on the team. | 跟球队成员之外的人一起玩 |
[14:31] | Dude, whatever. I don’t need this. | 老兄 随便吧 我不需要这个 |
[14:33] | You don’t? Too bad. | 你不需要吗 那太遗憾了 |
[14:35] | Because friends like Farkle don’t just fall out of thin air. | 因为像弗科这样的朋友可不是天上掉下来的 |
[14:40] | You can have him. You’ll figure out sooner or later | 他归你了 你迟早都会明白 |
[14:42] | – That they’re not us. – Who’s “Us?” | -他们跟我们不是一路人 -“我们”指谁啊 |
[14:48] | Nice. That’s exactly the way I used to think. | 很好 我以前也是这么想的 |
[14:52] | Now here I am… with a mop. | 但现在我却沦落成 拖地的 |
[14:58] | Okay, we’re done. It’s all over. | 好吧 都完结了 一切都结束了 |
[15:02] | Nothing more to do except carry on | 没什么事可做的了 只需要继续 |
[15:04] | With our simple, middle-school lives. | 我们简单的中学生活就行了 |
[15:08] | Except… | 除了… |
[15:11] | What are we gonna do about Billy? | 我们要怎么帮比利啊 |
[15:13] | Riley, you can’t fix everything. | 莱丽 你无法拯救一切的 |
[15:17] | Okay, go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 |
[15:23] | I almost died. | 我差点死了 |
[15:25] | I know, buddy. | 我懂的 兄弟 |
[15:32] | I don’t even think Billy thinks he did anything wrong. | 我觉得比利完全都不觉得他做错了什么 |
[15:35] | Yeah. Where’s that come from? | 是啊 怎么会这样呢 |
[15:38] | Girls, at this age, | 姑娘们 在这个年纪 |
[15:39] | You’re just finding out who you are. | 你们都在探寻真实的自我 |
[15:41] | I mean, people don’t usually walk around | 人们并不会挂个标识牌在身上 |
[15:43] | Wearing signs that tell you. | 告诉你他们是怎样的人 |
[15:46] | Here I am! | 我来啦 |
[15:46] | 被宠坏的小孩 | |
[15:49] | Oh, what do I know? | 我瞎说个什么啊 |
[15:52] | Where’s my brekkie? | 我的早餐呢 |
[15:53] | Oh joy. | 天啊 |
[15:56] | And none of that toaster pastry. | 那些烤面包机随便弄出来的我可不吃 |
[15:59] | Everyone knows that’s a shortcut, Topanga. | 谁都知道那是偷懒凑合出来的 塔佩佳 |
[16:03] | Why don’t you love us? | 你为什么不爱我们呢 |
[16:15] | – What was that for? – Never change, Ava. | -你干嘛亲我啊 -你就是永远不变 艾瓦 |
[16:20] | You know, if you ever wanted to kiss me again, | 其实 如果你想再亲我一下 |
[16:22] | I wouldn’t stop you. | 我是不会阻止你的 |
[16:25] | You be exactly who you are, Ava. | 你就做真实的你吧 艾瓦 |
[16:28] | You wear it proudly. | 你要为此感到骄傲 |
[16:32] | Was that for my benefit, mom? | 你这话是说给我听的吗 妈 |
[16:34] | How ya doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[16:38] | Riley, you can’t fix everything. | 莱丽 你无法拯救一切的 |
[16:40] | Okay, go ahead. | 好吧 上吧 |
[16:54] | – What’s going on? – Riley made us write on our heads! | -怎么回事 -莱丽逼我们在额头上写字 |
[17:00] | – Riley? – Insecure. | -莱丽 -不安全感 |
[17:03] | It’s always mattered more to me | 对我而言更重要的是 |
[17:04] | What my friends think about me than what I think. | 我的朋友们如何看待我 而不是我如何看待自己 |
[17:08] | – Maya? – When I own it, | -玛雅 -当我拥有这个的时候 |
[17:10] | It doesn’t make me feel so bad. | 就不会让我感觉很难过 |
[17:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:15] | So, before someone can use our own flaws against us, | 在别人用我们的缺点攻击我们之前 |
[17:18] | Maybe it would help us to admit we all have ’em. | 或许直接承认我们都有缺点会更好 |
[17:27] | You going somewhere, mr. Ross? | 你要去什么地方吗 罗斯先生 |
[17:29] | Trying to be invisible? | 也想变成隐形人吗 |
[17:32] | Believe me, it doesn’t help. | 相信我 那没用 |
[17:36] | You know, Billy, | 其实 比利 |
[17:38] | You seem to be the only one here not wearing a flaw. | 你似乎是这里唯一一个没有把缺点写出来的人 |
[17:41] | Do you not have any? | 你难道没有缺点吗 |
[17:43] | Well, none I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[17:46] | What made you treat Farkle the way you did? | 你为什么要像那样对待弗科 |
[17:48] | Yeah. We never thought of you this way, Billy. | 是啊 我们从没想过你会这样 比利 |
[17:52] | I always thought of you as the good guy. | 我一直以为你是好人 |
[17:54] | Look, I like people who are… Like me. | 听着 我喜欢那些像我一样的人 |
[17:59] | Is that a flaw? Because I don’t think so. | 那是缺点吗 我可不觉得 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:03] | You don’t think I know | 你以为我不知道 |
[18:04] | I’ll never be a genius freak like you? | 我永远无法成为像你这样的天才怪胎吗 |
[18:07] | I shouldn’t make fun of that? | 我还不该嘲笑这一点了吗 |
[18:09] | No. | 不该 |
[18:10] | stop making me feel bad. | 别让我觉得愧疚了 |
[18:12] | I already feel bad enough you got such great friends. | 你有这么好的朋友 已经让我很难过了 |
[18:15] | And that makes me feel… | 那让我觉得… |
[18:18] | I don’t know. Is there a word for that? | 我也说不清 有没有什么词是可以形容的 |
[18:22] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[18:24] | – But you’re Billy Ross. – Yeah. | -但你是比利·罗斯啊 -就是啊 |
[18:27] | I’m Billy Ross. Jealous of you? | 我可是比利·罗斯 会嫉妒你吗 |
[18:31] | Of him? | 或他 |
[18:33] | Because this little guy doesn’t need to hit a baseball to… | 因为那个小不点不需要去打棒球 |
[18:35] | Have friends? | 就能交到朋友 |
[18:39] | Does that sound like jealousy to you? | 你们听着觉得这是嫉妒吗 |
[18:42] | Let me see that. | 给我那个 |
[19:03] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们的队伍当中 |
[19:05] | Thanks. Glad to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴能在这里 |
[19:08] | We’re all human beings. | 我们都是人 |
[19:10] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们都是站在同一个队伍当中的 |
[19:12] | And if we sense our own flaws because we see them in others… | 如果我们看到别人的缺点 而察觉到自身的缺点 |
[19:18] | It’s true friends who help us wipe them away. | 只有真正的朋友才会帮我们把缺点抹去 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry, Farkle. | 对不起 弗科 |
[19:41] | Any friend of Lucas should be a friend of mine. | 卢卡斯的朋友都该是我的朋友才对 |
[19:52] | Thanks. Want me to get rid of yours? | 谢谢 你想让我帮你擦掉你的吗 |
[19:54] | No, I just got mine. I think I’d better | 不 我的才写上呢 我觉得我最好 |
[19:56] | Try to understand it a little bit more. | 多点时间好好理解一下这个词 |
[19:59] | – Can we do the handshake? – dude. | -我们能握下手吗 -老兄 |
[20:01] | You think you’re ready for the handshake? | 你觉得你已经达到握手的级别了吗 |
[20:03] | I’m so ready for the handshake. | 我完全达到握手的级别了 |
[20:16] | Well, I don’t understand anything. | 我真是完全搞不懂这些 |
[20:23] | – Mr. Matthews? – Mr. Perfect. | -麦修斯先生 -完美先生 |
[20:28] | Will my friend be all right? | 我的朋友没事吧 |
[20:32] | I believe these belong to you. | 我想这些是你的吧 |
[20:33] | Thanks, janitor Harley. | 谢谢 清洁员哈利 |
[20:40] | This is mr. Matthews. | 这是麦修斯老师 |
[20:47] | Yeah. People change. | 没错 人是会变的 |
[20:56] | Well, we’ve given out our award for confidence… | 我们已经颁发了信心奖 |
[21:01] | – Cool… – ‘sup? | -超酷奖 -好呀 |
[21:04] | …And we’ve acknowledged our scholar athlete. | 而且选出了学者运动员奖 |
[21:08] | – Jealous? – Yeah… | -嫉妒吗 -是啊 |
[21:10] | But I’m working on it | 但我在努力克服 |
[21:12] | You okay, Riles? | 你还好吧 小莱 |
[21:13] | I know getting an award was a big deal for you. | 我知道你很看重得奖这种事 |
[21:15] | I’m okay. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[21:18] | And now for our final award of the evening. | 接下来是今晚最后一个奖项 |
[21:21] | The John Quincy Adams spirit award | 约翰·昆西·亚当斯精神奖 |
[21:23] | Goes to the student with the courage | 要颁发给一位有勇气 |
[21:25] | To stand up for what they believe in | 为自己的信念挺身而出 |
[21:27] | And changes for the better. | 并将之变得更好的人 |
[21:29] | Now the award is voted on by the student body, | 该奖项的得主是由学生投票选出的 |
[21:31] | So we have no idea in advance who will win. | 所以我们事先也不知道获奖者是谁 |
[21:44] | Proud. | 很骄傲 |
[21:47] | Riley Matthews. | 莱丽·麦修斯 |
[21:50] | Maya, how do I act cool about this? | 玛雅 我要怎么表现出一副酷酷的样子 |
[21:53] | You? Just be who you are. | 你吗 就展现真实的你吧 |