时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The following is a campaign commercial | 接下来这段竞选广告 |
[00:05] | brought to you by the Riley for Pricess committee. | 是由”选莱丽当公主”委员会制作的 |
[00:08] | Imagine your education in a magical kingdom | 想象一下你是在一个魔法国度接受教育 |
[00:10] | And unicorns roam the halls. | 独角兽漫游在大厅里 |
[00:14] | Say goodbye to too much studying. | 跟繁重的学业告别吧 |
[00:14] | 选莱丽·麦修斯当公主 | |
[00:19] | 繁重的学业已滚出 | |
[00:24] | Say goodbye to meddling teachers. | 跟爱管闲事的老师们道别吧 |
[00:29] | But, Riley, I’m your fa– | 但是 莱丽 我是你父… |
[00:31] | 烦人的老师已滚出 | |
[00:33] | A vote for me is a vote to live happily ever after. | 把票投给我 从此享受幸福生活 |
[00:37] | I am princess Riley Matthews | 我是莱丽·麦修斯公主 |
[00:38] | And I approveth this message. | 我同意颁布这条消息 |
[00:39] | 选莱丽·麦修斯当公主 | |
[00:42] | The campaign of Riley Matthews is not responsible | 莱丽·麦修斯的竞选广告不会对那些 |
[00:43] | for anyone who thinks a horse is a unicorn. | 错把马当成独角兽的人负责 |
[00:46] | No, we’re not. | 对吧 我们不负责哦 |
[00:54] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[00:55] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[01:00] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[01:02] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[01:06] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[01:09] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[01:12] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[01:14] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[01:19] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[01:23] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[01:26] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[01:31] | *Take on the world, | |
[01:33] | *Take on the world, | |
[01:34] | *Take on the world,* | |
[01:35] | *Take on the world,* | |
[01:37] | *Take on the world,* | |
[01:46] | Democracy. | 民主 |
[01:47] | 距离选举还有4日 | |
[01:48] | Our form of government | 我们的政体 |
[01:49] | where the power lies with the people. | 决定了权力在人民手中 |
[01:51] | So who here can tell me another form of government | 在座的有谁能列举另外一种政体 |
[01:53] | 总监:伊森泽生 | |
[01:54] | where the power doesn’t lie with the people? | 权力不在人民的手中呢 |
[01:56] | Farkle! Thank you, sir. | 弗科可以 谢谢 老师 |
[01:57] | Dictators. Love ’em. | 独裁者 好爱他们 |
[01:58] | They get to do whatever they want. | 他们可以为所欲为 |
[01:59] | I wanna be one someday. | 我将来也想成为独裁者 |
[02:03] | Mr. Friar! | 弗瑞尔先生 |
[02:04] | Sorry for being late, sir. My flight was delayed. | 抱歉迟到 老师 我的航班延误了 |
[02:07] | You went back to Texas again this weekend? | 你这周末又回德州去了吗 |
[02:09] | – Visited my friends. – He misses his old friends. | -去探望朋友们了 -他怀念他的老朋友呢 |
[02:13] | Cowboy’s got the blues. | 小牛仔伤感了呢 |
[02:15] | *Campfire for one * | *篝火只为一人燃* |
[02:19] | *My friends are all cows * | *我的朋友只有牛* |
[02:23] | *And I miss ’em * | *我好想念他们* |
[02:33] | I will never get to you, will I? | 我永远都打击不到你了 是吧 |
[02:35] | No, but I sure do appreciate the effort. | 不能 但我很欣赏你为此作出的努力 |
[02:41] | Okay, guys, | 好了 各位 |
[02:42] | Seventh grade student council elections are coming up. | 七年级学生自治会的竞选马上就要开始了 |
[02:48] | – Why that? – Because every year somebody runs, | -你们为什么是这种反应 -因为每年参选的人 |
[02:50] | Makes promises and nobody does anything. | 都会做出很多承诺 最后却没人付诸实施 |
[02:53] | Yeah. What lunkhead’s running the elections this year? | 就是啊 今年还有哪个大笨蛋会去参选啊 |
[02:56] | How ya doing? | 你还好吗 |
[02:58] | Can’t you just make a change? | 你们就不能做些改变吗 |
[03:00] | You know what? It’s up to you guys to make changes. | 其实 要做出改变得看你们啊 |
[03:03] | Since we’re studying alternate forms of governments this year, | 既然我们今年要学习各种不同的政体 |
[03:05] | Why not let the candidates run | 何不让各位候选人 |
[03:07] | In any form of government they choose? | 以他们自愿选择的政体形式参选呢 |
[03:11] | So any nominations? | 有谁想提名候选人吗 |
[03:14] | I, Farkle, nominate I, Farkle, for dictator. | 我 弗科 提名弗科以独裁政体参选 |
[03:18] | You can’t nominate yourself, Farkle. | 你不能提名自己 弗科 |
[03:19] | – I’ll nominate him. – Really? | -我愿意提名他 -真的吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah. I like ya. I got your back. | 是啊 我挺喜欢你的 我挺你 |
[03:25] | I thought you had my back. | 我以为挺我的人会是你呢 |
[03:27] | I got his back. | 有我挺他啊 |
[03:29] | Whoa, easy there, harmonica. | 淡定 口琴哥 |
[03:32] | Who are you? Where did you come from? | 你谁啊 你从哪儿来的啊 |
[03:35] | – He’s the rebel. – Well, what am I? | -他是反叛军 -那我是什么 |
[03:37] | Oh, you’re the good guy. You’re our moral compass. | 你是老好人 你是我们的道德指南针 |
[03:41] | That sounds hard to pull off. | 那听上去很难做到啊 |
[03:43] | Yeah, but you’re really good at it. | 是没错 但你很擅长啊 |
[03:45] | – Thanks. – See? | -谢了 -瞧吧 |
[03:49] | He’s right, Friar. Represent democracy. | 他说得对 弗瑞尔 你代表民主制度参选吧 |
[03:52] | I don’t know, Mr. Matthews. | 我不知道 麦修斯老师 |
[03:54] | If democracy worked, | 如果民主制度真有用的话 |
[03:55] | maybe I’d have gotten a vote on where I get to live. | 那我该有权选择我想生活在哪里才对 |
[03:59] | I nominate Lucas Friar for president. | 我提名卢卡斯·弗瑞尔当总统 |
[04:01] | Okay. Second? | 好吧 有谁附议吗 |
[04:04] | No, honey, you nominated him. | 不行 宝贝 你提名了他 |
[04:06] | You can’t second the nominati– | 你不能再次附议这个… |
[04:07] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[04:10] | What are you doing? He’s your competition. | 你在干什么呢 他是你的竞争对手啊 |
[04:12] | – I’m not running for anything. – Yes, you are. | -我又不参选什么 -不 你要参选 |
[04:15] | I got plans for you. | 我对你有重大安排呢 |
[04:19] | You know what? | 其实老实说 |
[04:20] | It’d be an honor to run for president. | 能竞选总统真的很荣幸 |
[04:23] | Thank you, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱丽 |
[04:25] | My pleasure, buddy. | 乐意效劳 兄弟 |
[04:28] | I don’t know how it happens. | 我也不知道我为什么会这样 |
[04:33] | I’m nominating you for something. | 我一定要提名你参选个什么东西 |
[04:35] | This is your chance to be the voice | 这是你代表各地意志坚强 |
[04:36] | Of strong-willed, confident women everywhere. | 自信满满的女人发声的机会 |
[04:38] | I wanna be a princess. | 我想当公主 |
[04:40] | – Listen to me– – No! You listen to me. | -你听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[04:43] | I’m 12 years old. The window is closing on my princess dream. | 我已经12岁了 我的公主梦实现的机会越来越小了 |
[04:47] | I’m too old to be a flower girl, | 我年纪太大当不了花童了 |
[04:48] | And I ain’t winning any pageants | 我的腿脚不长到足够修长的地步 |
[04:50] | until I grow into these limbs. | 也当不了选美比赛的冠军 |
[04:53] | princess is all I have. | 我只能指望当公主了 |
[04:55] | – Get it for me. – As you wish, m’lady. | -帮我实现吧 -我必定如你所愿 小姐 |
[05:04] | Hey, dad, campaign question. | 嘿 老爸 问个关于竞选的问题 |
[05:06] | Impartial! As your teacher, | 要公平 作为你的老师 |
[05:08] | I must refrain from showing any favoritism. | 我绝对不能有所偏袒 |
[05:10] | But as your father, whaddya got? | 但作为你父亲 你准备了什么 |
[05:14] | I got serious Riley. | 我准备了一个严肃的莱丽 |
[05:17] | Loser! What else you got? | 必输 你还准备了什么 |
[05:21] | Smiley Riley! | 微笑的莱丽 |
[05:24] | Love her! See you at the victory party. | 好爱她 我们在庆功派对上见吧 |
[05:27] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[05:29] | Auggie will not go to sleep. I don’t know what’s wrong. | 奥吉不肯睡觉 我完全不知道是怎么回事 |
[05:33] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[05:35] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[05:38] | How come you’re still awake, Aug? | 你怎么还醒着没睡 奥吉 |
[05:40] | When mommy read the book the first time, she said… | 妈咪第一次给我读那本书的时候 她说 |
[05:42] | “If you give a mouse a cookie, | “如果你给老鼠一块饼干 |
[05:44] | He’ll ask for a glass of milk.” | 它会再找你要一杯牛奶的” |
[05:46] | But then, five times later, she was like… | 但是 读了5遍之后 她说 |
[05:49] | “Eat your stinking cookie, mouse! | “把你的臭饼干吃下去吧 老鼠 |
[05:53] | Eat it!” | 给我吃掉” |
[05:56] | and now I’m awake. | 然后我就一直醒着了 |
[06:00] | Corey, look, I know tonight is my night, | 科利 我知道今晚轮到我哄他睡觉 |
[06:01] | But could you please put him to bed? | 但能麻烦你帮忙哄他入睡吗 |
[06:04] | Topanga, I gotta grade papers. | 塔佩佳 我还得批阅试卷呢 |
[06:05] | I gotta be at court at 8:00 A.M. | 我明早8点还得上庭 |
[06:06] | to stop a nursing home from being torn down. | 去阻止他们拆毁一座疗养院 |
[06:08] | I gotta have breakfast with Mother Teresa and Gandhi, | 我还得跟特里萨嬷嬷和甘地一起吃早餐 |
[06:11] | And we are going to play racquetball. | 然后我们还要一起打拍球呢 |
[06:13] | And she’s really good. | 她可是很厉害的 |
[06:21] | I’m awake. | 我还醒着呢 |
[06:24] | Hey, Aug, guess what. You know what? | 嘿 小奥 你猜怎么着 |
[06:26] | The Phillies are playing the Mets on tv. | 电视上正在播费城人队和大都会队的比赛呢 |
[06:28] | Uh, don’t you think it’s a little late? | 你不觉得现在有点太晚了吗 |
[06:31] | Topanga, it’s the ninth inning. | 塔佩佳 这都已经是第九局了 |
[06:32] | There’s like five minutes left. | 再过5分钟就要结束了 |
[06:34] | Hey, you have failed. How could I do worse? | 嘿 你的办法失败了 我怎么可能比你更差劲 |
[06:37] | – I’ll tell you– – Ferp! | -我来跟你说… -闭嘴 |
[06:40] | Ninth inning. What could happen? | 第九局了 还能发生什么事呢 |
[06:46] | And at the end of nine: | 第九局结束了 |
[06:47] | The mets nothing, and the phillies nothing. | 大都会队一分未得 费城人队同样一分未得 |
[06:49] | Put on a pot of coffee, folks, | 去煮一壶咖啡吧 各位 |
[06:51] | We could be here all night. | 我们可能要守在这里看一整晚了 |
[07:04] | 26 innings? | 打了26局吗 |
[07:07] | We’re men. | 我们是男人嘛 |
[07:09] | Men watch the whole game, | 男人总会把整场比赛看完的 |
[07:11] | Or we’re not men. Right, Aug? | 否则我们就不是男人了 对吧 小奥 |
[07:18] | Look, honey, you got what you wanted! | 瞧啊 亲爱的 你得到你想要的结果了 |
[07:21] | He’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉了 |
[07:23] | I want him sleeping at night, | 我是想让他晚上睡觉 |
[07:25] | And now he’s not gonna sleep again tonight. | 这样他今晚又会睡不着了 |
[07:27] | Why won’t he sleep at night? Tell me. | 他为什么晚上不睡觉啊 告诉我 |
[07:30] | You I’m leaving there. | 我就不管你了 |
[07:41] | And that’s how you get outta that. | 真是绝妙的脱身办法 |
[07:50] | Everybody deserves the right to vote. | 每个人都有选举权 |
[07:50] | 距离选举还有3日 | |
[07:53] | Because if that right is taken away | 因为如果这个权利被剥夺的话 |
[07:55] | You know what you get? | 你知道你们会得到什么吗 |
[07:58] | I am Farkle! And these are the dictatorettes. | 我是弗科 这些是独裁军 |
[08:00] | They are part of the new Farkle nation. | 他们属于最新的弗科国度 |
[08:01] | How would you like to be part of the new Farkle nation?! | 你们想成为最新的弗科国度的一员吗 |
[08:07] | Nobody’s buying, Farkle. Nobody wants you for dictator. | 没人买你的帐 弗科 没人想选你当独裁者 |
[08:09] | I was afraid something like this would happen. | 我之前就担心会发生这种事呢 |
[08:11] | But genius that I am, I have a plan. | 但是像我这样的天才 肯定早想好了对策 |
[08:14] | I got an uncle Morty in the t-shirt business. | 我有个莫迪叔叔是做T恤衫业务的 |
[08:17] | Who will become part of Farkle nation for a free t-shirt?! | 谁想成为弗科国度的一员 获得一件免费T恤呢 |
[08:21] | Dictatorettes, give the peoples what they want. | 独裁军 去满足人民的愿望吧 |
[08:28] | Instead of learning on books, | 我们不该依靠书本学习 |
[08:29] | We should learn on tablets. | 而是依靠平板电脑学习 |
[08:31] | The whole world will be at our fingertips. | 整个世界都将在你的指尖触碰之下 |
[08:33] | Instead of reading about Spain, | 你不需要再在书上了解西班牙了 |
[08:35] | we hit a button and we go there! | 我们轻轻按个键 就能身临其境 |
[08:41] | – What you doing? – I’m addressing the issues. | -你在干什么呢 -我在解决问题啊 |
[08:43] | Nobody cares about the issues, Riles. | 没人在乎那些问题 小莱 |
[08:45] | They only care about who’s having the most fun. | 他们只在乎谁弄得最开心 |
[08:47] | – Farkle nation! – Farkle nation! | -弗科国度 -弗科国度 |
[08:50] | Holy moley. I got me an army. | 我的天啊 我有一支军队了 |
[08:54] | He’s got him an army. | 他竟然招揽到一支军队了 |
[08:56] | I need me a kingdom. | 我需要一个王国 |
[08:58] | I’m not princess enough yet, am I? | 我还不够有公主范儿 对吧 |
[08:59] | – No, honey, you’re not. – Farkle nation! | -是的 亲爱的 你不够 -弗科国度 |
[09:02] | Farkle nation, Farkle nation, | 弗科国度 弗科国度 |
[09:06] | Farkle nation, Farkle nation, | 弗科国度 弗科国度 |
[09:09] | Farkle nation, Farkle nation, | 弗科国度 弗科国度 |
[09:12] | What do I need to be princess enough? | 我要怎样才能足够有公主范儿呢 |
[09:15] | You need a unicorn. | 你需要一头独角兽 |
[09:17] | – You’ll get that for me? – Yeah. | -你能帮我弄到吗 -当然 |
[09:20] | I know a guy. | 我认识个人 |
[09:31] | What horse? | 什么马啊 |
[09:35] | I was up again with Auggie last night. | 我昨晚又陪着奥吉一起没睡着 |
[09:36] | I’m very tired. Cory, we need bread. | 我真的很累 科利 我们需要面包 |
[09:41] | I wanted you to have my princess hat | 我想把我的公主帽送给你 |
[09:43] | From when I rallied against gender stereotypes. | 是我当年抗议人们对性别的刻板印象时使用的 |
[09:45] | I was going to light it on fire, but… | 我本打算一把火把它烧了的 但是… |
[09:47] | It’s too pretty. | 它实在太漂亮了 |
[09:50] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[09:52] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[09:56] | 距离选举还有2日 | |
[09:58] | A vote for me is a vote to live happily ever after. | 把票投给我 从此享受幸福生活 |
[10:02] | I am princess Riley Matthews | 我是莱丽·麦修斯公主 |
[10:03] | and I approveth this messageth. | 我同意颁布这条消息 |
[10:07] | The campaign of Riley Matthews is not responsible | 莱丽·麦修斯的竞选广告将不会对那些 |
[10:08] | for anyone who thinks a horse is a unicorn. | 错把马当成独角兽的人负责 |
[10:17] | America’s always held a special place in its heart for princesses. | 美国人的心中一直对公主有着特别的亲切感 |
[10:20] | Perhaps Riley will be the first one ever voted in. | 或许莱丽会成为第一个由投票选出的公主 |
[10:23] | Not after everyone sees Farkle’s commercial. | 在大家看过弗科的竞选广告后就不会了 |
[10:25] | Play it, sheephead. | 播放吧 小凸头 |
[10:29] | “Sheephead”? | 你叫我”小凸头”吗 |
[10:31] | – T-shirt? – Ooh! Free stuff. | -要T恤吗 -哎呀 免费的呢 |
[10:38] | 麦修斯老师 | |
[10:38] | 独裁者弗科 | |
[10:40] | Good evening, Farkle nation. | 晚上好 弗科国度的人民 |
[10:42] | It is I, your benevolent dictator. | 是我 你们最爱戴的独裁者 |
[10:44] | As you can see, | 你们也可以看到 |
[10:45] | I am kind to all the creatures of Farkle nation. | 我一直很善待弗科国度的每一种生灵 |
[10:48] | Our animal friends need room to roam free, | 我们的动物朋友需要自由漫步的空间 |
[10:50] | But my opponent Riley Matthews | 但我的竞争对手莱丽·麦修斯 |
[10:51] | feels the proper place for a horse | 觉得一匹马该待的地方 |
[10:53] | Is trapped within the confines | 就是被限制在 |
[10:54] | of her New York apartment bedroom. | 她位于纽约的公寓卧室内 |
[11:00] | How could you do this to me, Farkle? | 你怎么能这样对我 弗科 |
[11:02] | You told me you were just gonna take a picture of the horse. | 你当时说你只是要拍一张马的照片而已 |
[11:05] | I want to win. | 我想赢 |
[11:06] | Farkle, don’t even talk to me. | 弗科 你别跟我说话了 |
[11:09] | Riley, I… | 莱丽 我… |
[11:11] | Okay, this campaign just got dirty. | 好吧 竞选开始采用下三滥的手段了 |
[11:16] | – Team princess needs to strike back hard. – Fine. | -公主队要强势反击才行 -好吧 |
[11:22] | The truth is… that horse had a dream. | 真相是 那匹马有一个梦想 |
[11:25] | All that horse ever wanted was to be a unicorn, | 那匹马毕生最大的梦想就是成为一只独角兽 |
[11:28] | And I made that dream come true. | 我让它的梦想成真了 |
[11:30] | That horse loves me! | 那匹马很爱我 |
[11:35] | It is amazing what people will believe. | 人们还真是什么都信啊 |
[11:38] | He spies on us, he’ll spy on all of you! | 他既然监视了我们 就会监视你们所有人 |
[11:41] | I bet there’s cameras on all of you right now. | 我敢说现在就有摄像头在对准你们呢 |
[11:43] | What you have to decide is | 你们需要决定的是 |
[11:44] | if you want to live in a magical kingdom or a police state. | 你们是想生活在魔法国度还是极权国家里 |
[11:48] | Hey, cut it out! Friends don’t attack each other. | 嘿 停手吧 朋友之间是不能相互攻击的 |
[11:51] | – No going after Farkle. – Okay, moral compass, | -不要追击弗科 -好吧 道德指南针 |
[11:54] | I promise we won’t go after Farkle. | 我保证我们不会攻击弗科的 |
[11:56] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[12:05] | – We’re going after Lucas. – Why? | -我们要攻击卢卡斯 -为什么 |
[12:07] | Farkle’s nothing without his army. | 弗科失去了军队就不值一提了 |
[12:08] | Lucas is the competition now. | 现在卢卡斯才是我们的对手 |
[12:10] | I’m not attacking Lucas. | 我不会攻击卢卡斯的 |
[12:11] | – You don’t have to do anything. – No. | -你什么都不用做 -不行 |
[12:14] | Riley, this is your last chance to be a princess. | 莱丽 这是你成为公主的最后机会了 |
[12:16] | Everybody’s got something they’re hiding. | 每个人都有些不可告人的秘密 |
[12:18] | Even Lucas. I’m gonna find out what it is. | 包括卢卡斯 我一定会挖出他的秘密的 |
[12:22] | Maya, if you do… | 玛雅 如果你真找出来了… |
[12:24] | – Yeah? – Don’t tell me. | -怎么 -也别告诉我 |
[12:39] | “Once there was a tree… | “很久很久以前有一棵树 |
[12:43] | And she loved a little boy. | 它爱上了一个小男孩 |
[12:45] | And every day the boy would come, | 那个小男孩每天都会过来 |
[12:48] | And he would ga– he would ga–“ | 他会收…他会收…” |
[12:52] | What’s this word, mommy? | 这个单词是什么意思 妈咪 |
[12:55] | What’s this word, mommy? | 这个单词是什么意思 妈咪 |
[12:59] | Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. | 妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 |
[13:09] | – Daddy, try this! – Oh, Auggie! | -爹地 试试这个 -奥吉 |
[13:11] | She doesn’t like that. | 她可不喜欢那样 |
[13:13] | Trust me. So you know what? | 相信我 不如这样吧 |
[13:15] | Why don’t we gather all these little pillows here… | 我们把这些小枕头都收集起来 |
[13:17] | “Gather,” That’s the word! | “收集” 就是这个单词 |
[13:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:20] | I dreamt I was vulnerable and unprotected | 我刚刚梦到我很脆弱 处于无保护状态 |
[13:21] | And somebody was throwing pillows at me. | 有人朝我扔枕头 |
[13:24] | Let me tell you why this is funny. | 我来跟你解释下为什么这很好笑 |
[13:28] | I can’t do it, Cory. I can’t get him to go to bed. | 我做不到 科利 我没办法哄他入睡 |
[13:31] | I give him to you, you give him to me. | 我把他交给你 你又把他交给我 |
[13:34] | Well, honey, you know what? We’re two working parents. | 亲爱的 我们是两个职场父母 |
[13:36] | I know, but we always arrange it so that one of us is with him. | 我知道的 但我们总是安排一个人来陪他啊 |
[13:40] | What are we missing here? | 我们到底遗漏了什么 |
[13:42] | Look, honey, he’s real close. | 瞧啊 亲爱的 他就快要睡着了 |
[13:44] | You put him to bed. I give you this victory. | 你把他抱上床去睡吧 我把这次胜利送给你 |
[13:50] | Topanga? | 塔佩佳 |
[13:52] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[14:14] | “And the boy would gather her leaves | “那个小男孩会收集它的树叶 |
[14:16] | And play king of the forest.” | 假扮森林之王” |
[14:24] | 距离选举还有1日 | |
[14:25] | He’s squeaky clean. | 他完全是清白干净的 |
[14:26] | I haven’t found one thing to attack this guy on. | 我没找到他任何值得攻击的地方 |
[14:29] | Nobody at school has a bad thing to say about him. | 学校里没有任何一个人对他有不好的评价 |
[14:31] | – Good. – Our only hope is finding something personal. | -很好 -我们唯一的希望就是挖出一些私密的黑料了 |
[14:36] | – Hey, huckleberry. – Hi, Lucas. | -你好啊 小越橘 -你好 卢卡斯 |
[14:38] | Excuse me. I’m dealing with something personal. | 不好意思 我正在处理一些私事呢 |
[14:41] | Hello. | 有了哦 |
[14:45] | I don’t understand why I can’t go back this weekend, sir. | 我不明白为什么我这周末不能回去 先生 |
[14:49] | No, I’m not trying to argue, but this isn’t my home. | 不 我不是要跟你吵架 但这里不是我的家啊 |
[14:52] | Texas is my home. | 德州才是我的家 |
[14:54] | But, dad, you told me | 但是 爸爸 你之前跟我说 |
[14:55] | I’d be able to see my friends on weekends if I wanted | 如果我周末想回去见朋友是完全没问题的 |
[14:57] | and I want to see my friends. | 我现在就想见我的朋友们 |
[15:00] | Yes, I have friends here. | 是的 我在这里也有朋友 |
[15:02] | Right now we’re all trying to destroy each other. | 但现在我们都想摧毁对方 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry too, sir, but I was the one who didn’t want | 我也很遗憾 先生 但最开始 |
[15:08] | to come to this school in the first place. | 我就不想来这所学校 |
[15:12] | I have to go now. | 我有事先挂了 |
[15:18] | I suppose you guys will be using that against me. | 我猜你们会用这一点来攻击我吧 |
[15:21] | – I would never. – Quiet, princess. | -我绝对不会的 -安静 小公主 |
[15:23] | What, that you don’t want to be in our class? | 什么 你不想待在我们班这一点吗 |
[15:26] | How could that hurt you, running for president of our class? | 那怎么会影响到 你竞选我们班的总统呢 |
[15:30] | Don’t worry. It’s only her word against yours. | 别担心 就是你们俩各执一词而已 |
[15:33] | Unless I have some kind of, like, | 除非 我有着某种 |
[15:35] | electronic listening device and– | 电子窃听设备 |
[15:36] | Oh, look at that! | 噢 瞧瞧啊 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry too, sir, | 我也很遗憾 先生 |
[15:40] | But I was the one who didn’t want to come | 但是从最开始 |
[15:41] | to this school in the first place. | 我就不想来这所学校的 |
[15:44] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[15:46] | Maya, get rid of it. | 玛雅 快销毁掉 |
[15:47] | Riley, we got him. | 莱丽 我们拿下他了 |
[15:49] | You want to be a princess? We got him. | 你想当公主吗 我们拿下他了 |
[15:52] | I know exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我都想好了接下来要怎么做了 |
[15:55] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[16:00] | 选举日 | |
[16:01] | And now the moment you’ve been waiting for. | 接下来是大家共同期盼的时刻了 |
[16:03] | Dictatorship versus monarchy versus democracy. | 独裁制 君主制 民主制 |
[16:07] | Which form of government have you chosen? | 你们愿意选择哪种政体呢 |
[16:09] | The winner and new leader | 约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学 |
[16:12] | of the seventh grade of John Quincy Adams middle school is… | 七年级的获胜者和新任领导者是… |
[16:16] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[16:19] | Not now, Maya. | 别现在捣乱啊 玛雅 |
[16:19] | It has to be right now, dad. | 必须是现在 老爸 |
[16:21] | We have one more very important campaign commercial | 我们还有一个非常重要的竞选广告 |
[16:23] | that everybody needs to see. | 大家都需要看一看 |
[16:25] | Girls, we’ve already seen the campaign commercials. | 姑娘们 所有竞选广告我们都看过了 |
[16:27] | The votes are in. This isn’t gonna change anything. | 票都已经投过了 这也改变不了任何事了 |
[16:29] | Yes, it will. This isn’t about the votes. | 不 会改变的 这不是为了投票 |
[16:32] | It’s about Lucas. | 而是为了卢卡斯 |
[16:34] | Did you know about this, Mr. Friar? | 你知道这事吗 弗瑞尔先生 |
[16:37] | – Is this okay with you? – Yeah, I know about it. | -你没意见吗 -是的 我知道这事 |
[16:41] | If this is the kind of friends they want to be… | 如果她们想当这种朋友 |
[16:43] | It’s okay with me. | 我也没什么好说的 |
[16:49] | Yeah, this is the kind of friends we want to be. | 是的 我们就是想当这种朋友 |
[16:58] | Hey, my name’s Asher Garcia. | 大家好 我叫亚希·加西亚 |
[17:02] | I’ve known Lucas Friar just about all my life. | 我和卢卡斯·弗瑞尔自小就认识 |
[17:05] | There’s nobody finer I know. | 他是我认识的最好的人了 |
[17:07] | I’m here to endorse him for your seventh-grade president. | 我是来支持你担任七年级总统的 |
[17:09] | I’m Dylan Orlando. | 我是迪伦·奥兰多 |
[17:13] | How you doing, bud? Looks like you made some new friends. | 你还好吗 兄弟 看来你交了些新朋友啊 |
[17:15] | They thought it was important we recorded this for you. | 她们认为我们为你录一段这个很重要 |
[17:19] | Is there really a… Farkle? | 真的有个叫 弗科的人吗 |
[17:23] | And, Lucas, after Riley and Maya | 卢卡斯 在莱丽和玛雅 |
[17:25] | went out of their way to find us, | 千辛万苦找到我们之后 |
[17:26] | And we got to know them a little, | 我们也稍微了解了一下她们 |
[17:28] | I think we can endorse them too. | 我们也想支持她们 |
[17:32] | Yeah, I approve that message. | 是啊 我认同这条信息 |
[17:39] | I second that. | 我附议 |
[17:43] | I don’t wanna be dictator anymore. | 我不想当独裁者了 |
[17:45] | Dictators don’t have any friends. | 独裁者是没有朋友的 |
[17:52] | Thank you for the video. That… | 谢谢你们录这段视频 真是… |
[17:55] | Wasn’t what I expected to see. | 我可没想到会看到这个 |
[17:57] | No more going home for the weekends? | 你周末不再回老家了吗 |
[18:01] | I am home. | 我这就是在家里 |
[18:06] | 选举后 | |
[18:08] | Hey, Mr. Matthews, | 你好 麦修斯老师 |
[18:09] | As the new president, | 作为新总统 |
[18:10] | I’d like to name Farkle my vice president. | 我想任命弗科当我的副总统 |
[18:14] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[18:16] | You mean if something terrible happened to you, | 你是说万一你遭遇什么不测 |
[18:18] | I’d be president? | 我就成总统了吗 |
[18:24] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[18:30] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[18:36] | I’d like you to be my secretary of state. | 我希望你担任我的国务卿[国务秘书] |
[18:38] | I’m nobody’s secretary, Ranger Rick. | 我不会当任何人的秘书的 游侠里克 |
[18:41] | – Hey, Hart. – What? | -嘿 哈特 -怎么了 |
[18:43] | Secretary of state is the president’s ambassador to the world. | 国务卿相当于总统面对世界各国的大使 |
[18:46] | It means he thinks highly of you. | 那意味着他很看重你 |
[18:47] | It also means he’s trying to get you out of the country. | 也意味着他想把你弄出国 |
[18:51] | Wait a minute. What about me? | 等等 那我呢 |
[18:53] | You? What about you? | 你 你怎么了 |
[18:57] | What am I to you? | 我对你来说是什么 |
[18:59] | What are you to me? | 你对我来说是什么 |
[19:23] | To me… | 对我来说 |
[19:28] | You’re a princess. | 你就是个公主 |
[19:33] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[19:46] | If you give a mouse a cookie, | 如果你给老鼠一块饼干 |
[19:48] | He’s going to ask for a glass of milk. | 它会再找你要一杯牛奶的 |
[19:50] | If you give a mouse his mommy, | 如果你把小老鼠的妈咪给它 |
[19:52] | He’s going to want his daddy too. | 它还会想要它的爹地的 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么 |
[19:59] | – Hey, guys. – Cory, come here. | -你们好啊 -科利 过来 |
[20:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:02] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[20:04] | Auggie, we are two working parents. | 奥吉 我们是两个职场父母 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is. | 我很抱歉 但事实就是如此 |
[20:09] | Sometimes daddy can be here to tuck you in, | 有时候是爹地哄你睡觉 |
[20:11] | And sometimes I can. | 有时候是我 |
[20:13] | But we always arrange it | 但我们总会安排好的 |
[20:14] | So that one of us is with you. | 保证我们当中有一个人陪着你 |
[20:18] | I don’t go to sleep | 我不睡觉 |
[20:19] | Because I want both of you to tuck me in. | 是因为我希望你们一起哄我入睡 |
[20:25] | One of us isn’t good enough, huh? | 一个人不够是吗 |
[20:36] | Good night, princess. | 晚安 小公主 |
[20:40] | Good night, princess. | 晚安 大公主 |
[20:43] | 他们从此幸福地生活在一起 |