时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Another year we’re not going to be cheerleaders. | 今年我们又当不成拉拉队员了 |
[00:10] | Why do you make me do these things? | 你为什么要逼我参加这种活动啊 |
[00:12] | Pom-poms are stupid and pyramids made of humans freak me out. | 绒球好可笑 人形金字塔令我十分恐惧 |
[00:16] | – And what are these? – These are your legs. | -这又是什么玩意儿啊 -那是你的腿 |
[00:23] | Have you ever seen anything so white? | 你见过这么白的东西吗 |
[00:26] | One time when I looked into the sun. | 就是有次我直视太阳的时候 |
[00:30] | These need to be put away. | 我得赶紧把这玩意儿遮盖起来 |
[00:32] | We have to go to demolition right now and get clothes. | 我们必须立刻去”大摧毁”商店买衣服 |
[00:34] | Because you know they’re gonna find out we took these things. | 因为你知道他们肯定会发现我们偷拿了这些东西 |
[00:39] | But my curfew’s in fifteen minutes. | 但我的宵禁时间再过15分钟就到了 |
[00:41] | But they’re having a sale. Vintage t-shirts. | 但他们在搞大促销啊 经典款T恤哦 |
[00:45] | I do love t-shirts that other people have already loved. | 我确实很爱其他人早就爱过的T恤了 |
[00:49] | You are the only person I know that has to be home by seven. | 你是我认识的唯一一个必须7点前回家的人 |
[00:52] | It’s ridiculous. They treat me like a baby. | 那真的很荒唐 他们把我当婴孩一样 |
[00:54] | – Who? – Ma-ma da-da. | -谁啊 -妈咪和爹地 |
[00:58] | It’s time I was treated like the woman I am. | 我是时候被当做成熟的女性来对待了 |
[01:01] | – I am going to demolition! – That’s the spirit! | -我要去”大摧毁”商店 -就要这种精神才对 |
[01:05] | – You’re not really coming, are you? – Nah. | -你并不会真的去 对吧 -不去 |
[01:08] | Wait. You know what? I am. | 等等 话说 我还是去吧 |
[01:11] | I am old enough to stay out past seven o’clock. | 我已经足够大了 可以7点以后再回家了 |
[01:14] | What’s the damage for this, in your professional opinion? | 以你专业的意见来看 这事会有什么可怕的后果 |
[01:18] | Broken curfew? Chump change. | 违反宵禁时间 小意思啦 |
[01:20] | Whole thing blows over by Wednesday. | 整个事情到周三时就会风平浪静了 |
[01:21] | – Worth it! Let’s do this! – Great! See you Wednesday. | -值得 我们去吧 -好极了 周三见 |
[01:29] | Come on, Auggie. Just pick a babysitter. | 快点 奥吉 选一个保姆吧 |
[01:31] | Why do you have to go anywhere? | 你们为什么要去别的地方啊 |
[01:33] | Aren’t you happy with me? | 你们跟我待在一起不开心吗 |
[01:36] | Really? Knock it off. | 竟然要用撒娇这招吗 省省吧 |
[01:37] | It’s our anniversary. | 今天可是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[01:38] | All right, I’ll give ya three hours. | 好吧 我就给你们3小时吧 |
[01:40] | And bring me back an Auggie bag. | 但你们要给我带个奥吉大礼包回来 |
[01:43] | Okay, deal. All right. | 好吧 成交 行 |
[01:45] | So how about Shelly from down the street? | 街尾的雪莉怎么样 |
[01:48] | Smelly Shelly? | 臭臭的雪莉吗 |
[01:52] | He’s right. | 他说的很对 |
[01:53] | How about Anna Stephonopoli? | 那安娜·斯托弗诺普利怎么样 |
[01:55] | “Wanna play monopoly?” No, Anna, I don’t. | “你想玩大富翁游戏吗” 不要 我不要安娜 |
[01:58] | Okay? I don’t. | 明白吗 我不要 |
[02:01] | I’m late, I’m late, I know I’m late! | 我迟了 我迟了 我知道我回来迟了 |
[02:04] | – Seven minutes. – Say nothing. Keep walking. | -迟了7分钟 -什么都别说 继续走 |
[02:06] | No. This is a thing. | 不 这是我的态度 |
[02:10] | Deal with your bad girl. | 面对你们的坏女儿吧 |
[02:13] | – Okay, where were you? – Demolition. | -好吧 你去哪儿了 -“大摧毁” |
[02:18] | It’s an alternative store. | 那是家另类商店 |
[02:21] | Where rebels go! | 是叛逆青少年去的地方 |
[02:25] | And I bought this t-shirt | 我还买了这件T恤 |
[02:26] | I don’t think you’ll entirely approve of. Bleh! | 我觉得你们不会完全赞同的 切 |
[02:33] | Edgy. | 前卫 |
[02:35] | Uh, Riley, what’s going on? | 莱丽 怎么回事啊 |
[02:37] | I am too old for a seven o’clock curfew. | 我已经长大了 不能再遵守7点的宵禁时间了 |
[02:41] | I reject it! | 我反对 |
[02:42] | Reject it! Reject it! Won’t even respect it! | 反对 反对 绝不遵守 |
[02:47] | Didn’t make the team again, huh? | 又没加入拉拉队 是吧 |
[02:49] | No! | 没有 |
[02:52] | Every year. | 每一年都落选 |
[02:55] | Okay, look, Riley, | 好吧 听着 莱丽 |
[02:57] | your father and I gave you a 7:00 curfew | 你父亲和我给你定下了7点的宵禁时间 |
[02:58] | Because we knew that even when you got all rebellious | 是因为我们早知道就算你变得很叛逆 |
[03:01] | You’d still be home by 7:30. | 你也会在7:30前回家的 |
[03:03] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[03:05] | So when you come in here at 7:07 | 所以 虽然你这次是7:07回来的 |
[03:07] | acting all dangerous, it’s hard– | 表现得很有攻击性 我们也… |
[03:08] | I’m sorry. I can’t even keep a straight face. | 不好意思 我都没办法装出严肃的表情了 |
[03:13] | What are you laughing at? | 你们笑什么啊 |
[03:15] | I’m outta control! | 我已经失控了 |
[03:19] | Maya, | 玛雅 |
[03:19] | you couldn’t keep her out any later than that? | 你就不能让她在外面待得比这晚吗 |
[03:21] | I mean, what kind of bad influence are you? | 你算是什么坏影响啊 |
[03:24] | You’re right. I gotta up my game. | 你说得对 我得把等级提升一下了 |
[03:27] | This’ll look great in my room. | 这个放在我房里一定很漂亮的 |
[03:35] | Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about! | 像那样才对嘛 |
[03:43] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[03:45] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[03:49] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[03:51] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[03:55] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[03:58] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[04:01] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[04:04] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[04:08] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[04:12] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[04:15] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[04:20] | *Take on the world, | |
[04:22] | *Take on the world, | |
[04:23] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:24] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:26] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:30] | I want to be taken seriously. I deserve a later curfew. | 我希望你们把我的话当回事 我要求晚点回家 |
[04:34] | Okay, fine, but I’m your teacher, | 好吧 但我是你的老师 |
[04:36] | And I want you to get proper rest. | 我希望你拥有充足的休息时间 |
[04:37] | 总监:伊森泽生 | |
[04:38] | I don’t want your schoolwork to suffer. | 我不希望你的学业受到影响 |
[04:40] | And I’m your attorney, | 我是你的律师 |
[04:41] | So, please state your case, Ms. Matthews. | 请陈述你的案情吧 麦修斯小姐 |
[04:45] | I submit to the court, 10:00. | 我向法庭申请把宵禁时间改为10点 |
[04:48] | The court laughs in your face. | 当庭觉得你这是无稽之谈 |
[04:51] | The legal system is a joke! | 整个司法系统就是个笑话 |
[04:53] | Your new curfew is 8:00. | 你新的宵禁时间为8点 |
[04:55] | God bless America! | 上帝保佑美国 |
[04:59] | – I want a later curfew too. – Why? | -我也要求把宵禁时间推后 -为什么 |
[05:02] | – Where do you want to go at night? – Wherever you go. | -你大晚上的要去哪儿啊 -你去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[05:09] | Does that mean I can come to your “Nanoversary”? | 那意味着你们搞结婚纪念日活动时可以照看我吗 |
[05:12] | Sorry, honey, mommy and daddy haven’t been on a date for, like– | 抱歉 宝贝 妈咪和爹地已经很久没有约会了 |
[05:15] | Three weeks and four days. | 有3周加4天没约过会了 |
[05:23] | Guys, guys. It’s not just the curfew. | 二位 不仅是宵禁的问题 |
[05:27] | I want you to think of me as more of a grown-up. | 我希望你们能够更多地把我当大人看待 |
[05:29] | – I have an idea. – Define “Grown-up.” | -我有个主意 -定义一下什么叫”大人” |
[05:32] | I can go buy t-shirts whenever I want. | 我想什么时候去买T恤都可以去 |
[05:35] | And how do you make the money to do that? | 你要怎么赚到买衣服的钱啊 |
[05:37] | I don’t have to. I’m a kid. | 我不需要赚钱 我是个小孩啊 |
[05:40] | Riley, grown-ups have responsibilities. | 莱丽 大人是要承担职责的 |
[05:42] | Idea idea idea! Idea idea idea! | 主意 主意 主意 主意 |
[05:45] | What’s the matter, Auggie? | 怎么了 奥吉 |
[05:47] | Is no one believing that | 是没有人相信 |
[05:47] | the little kid could possibly have an idea | 一个小屁孩会有什么关于 |
[05:49] | about how we could raise our older child? | 如何抚养我们长女的好主意吗 |
[05:51] | Let Riley be my babysitter. | 让莱丽当我的保姆吧 |
[05:55] | Holy moly! | 老天爷啊 |
[05:57] | All hail August Matthews! Yeah! | 伟大的奥古斯特·麦修斯 好聪明 |
[06:02] | – King of apartment 26! – Long live me! | -26号公寓的国王 -奥吉万岁 |
[06:08] | Auggie, you think your sister’s ready for that kind of responsibility? | 奥吉 你觉得你姐姐可以承担这种职责了吗 |
[06:11] | I would put my life in her hands. | 我愿意把我的小命交到她手上 |
[06:15] | Aww, Auggie, you really want me to babysit you? | 奥吉 你真的想让我照看你吗 |
[06:18] | Yes. I trust you. | 是的 我信任你 |
[06:20] | Catch me! | 接住我 |
[06:23] | – Ten bucks an hour. – The king’s on the floor. | -每小时10块钱 -国王已经倒在地上了 |
[06:28] | Five bucks an hour. | 每小时5块钱 |
[06:30] | Hey, Auggie, | 嘿 奥吉 |
[06:31] | you really want Riley to be your babysitter? | 你真的想让莱丽当你的保姆吗 |
[06:33] | Riley makes me smiley. | 莱丽让我心情很美丽 |
[06:41] | So, how’d you get mommy to go out with you? | 你是怎么成功约到妈妈 让她同意跟你出去的 |
[06:43] | We’re married. She has to. | 我们结婚了 她必须去 |
[06:46] | Should I get married someday? | 我将来某天也该结婚吗 |
[06:48] | If you find somebody like mommy. | 如果遇到像你妈那样的女人就结吧 |
[06:50] | – What about Mrs. Ducksberry? – Your kindergarten teacher? | -达克斯波莉太太怎么样 -你的幼儿园老师吗 |
[06:58] | How’s the tie coming along? | 领带系得怎么样了 |
[06:59] | One bunny ear goes over the other bunny ear. | 一只小兔子耳朵搭在另一只兔子耳朵之上 |
[07:05] | – How do I look? – Like a shoe. | -我看上去怎么样 -像只鞋子 |
[07:09] | Great. Mama loves shoes. | 好极了 你妈就爱鞋子 |
[07:13] | – Well, how do I look? – Wow. | -我看上去怎么样 -哇 |
[07:16] | – You look wow. – Wow is good? | -你看上去让人惊叹”哇” -哇代表好吗 |
[07:19] | Wow’s amazing. When am I gonna look wow? | “哇”代表棒极了 我什么时候才能让人惊叹呢 |
[07:22] | Oh, honey, you already do. | 宝贝 你现在已经让人惊叹了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, but not with the bam! And the boom! | 是没错 但没有那种 性感火爆的身材 |
[07:32] | And the… You know. | 以及那个…你懂的 |
[07:36] | Daddy’s going to love the way you look. | 爸爸会喜欢你这打扮的 |
[07:38] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[07:39] | But you want to know one of the reasons I married your father? | 但你想知道我嫁给你父亲的原因之一吗 |
[07:43] | He loves me no matter how I look. | 不管我外表是什么样 他都一样爱我 |
[07:55] | – And bam, boom! – Absolutely. | -性感火爆 -没错 |
[08:00] | You look stunning. | 你看上去太美了 |
[08:02] | – Happy anniversary, Topanga. – You too, Cory. | -结婚纪念日快乐 塔佩佳 -你也是 科利 |
[08:08] | – What’s up with the, uh– – oh, Auggie did it. | -你这领带是… -是奥吉系的 |
[08:11] | It’s magnificent. | 帅极了 |
[08:13] | No going to my room until I tell you, okay, Riley? | 没有我的允许 你不准进我房间 明白吗莱丽 |
[08:16] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:18] | Aw, look at you two, all dressed up. | 瞧瞧你们两个 都盛装打扮了一番 |
[08:21] | – Going out for dinner? – Ba ba sushi. | -要出去共进晚餐吗 -巴巴寿司店 |
[08:23] | Ooh, you hipster! | 你们可真潮啊 |
[08:26] | And then a horse-drawn carriage and a play. | 然后乘着马车去看话剧 |
[08:29] | Ooh, you 80-year-old man. | 你们真是老气沉沉 |
[08:33] | And then jazz night at Mudbone. | 然后去玛德布恩听爵士乐 |
[08:35] | Now we’re playin’! | 那才对嘛 |
[08:37] | That’s why I married him. | 所以我才嫁给他的 |
[08:39] | We’re sophisticated adults. | 我们是高端有品的成年人 |
[08:41] | With a sophisticated babysitter, right? | 请了个高端有品的保姆 对吗 |
[08:43] | – The kid’s in good hands. – We’re sure he is. | -我会好好照顾你们的孩子的 -我们信你 |
[08:45] | – We trust you completely. – Good night. | -我们完全信任你 -晚安 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I don’t believe this for a second. | 行了 我根本一点都不信 |
[08:55] | – I don’t blame ya! – Yeah, let’s talk. | -我不怪你 -就是 我们来谈谈吧 |
[08:59] | Man, you just can’t get out of here | 天啊 你们不给我上一堂 |
[09:00] | without the life lesson thing, can ya? | 生命教育课程是不会离开的 对吧 |
[09:02] | Oh, please, like I had something planned. | 得了吧 就像我提前计划好了似的 |
[09:05] | Say hello to your new best friend. | 来跟你最好的朋友打个招呼吧 |
[09:09] | Hello, egg. | 你好 蛋蛋 |
[09:11] | You gonna introduce us, Riley? | 你要介绍我们认识下吗 莱丽 |
[09:13] | Okay, um, mom, | 好吧 妈妈 |
[09:14] | This is Amanda Mcscrambleface. | 这位是阿曼达·麦克炒蛋脸 |
[09:17] | She is lovely. | 她好可爱啊 |
[09:20] | Oh, mom, you, too? | 妈 你也要来这招吗 |
[09:22] | – Yeah, I’m with him. – Draw a face on her. | -是啊 我跟他是一边的 -给她画张脸 |
[09:29] | Okay, we’re doing the whole “Take care of an egg” thing? | 好吧 是要搞”照顾好一只鸡蛋”那一套吗 |
[09:31] | ’cause I’ve seen this. | 因为我见过这一套 |
[09:32] | Not the way we’re gonna do it. | 我们的做法跟那个可不一样 |
[09:34] | Yeah, there’s a big twist at the end. | 没错 最后有个大转折 |
[09:36] | So, uh, tell us about your new friend, Riley. | 给我们介绍下你的新朋友吧 莱丽 |
[09:39] | What are her hopes, what are her dreams? | 她有什么希望 她有什么梦想 |
[09:42] | Amanda makes friends very easily. | 阿曼达很容易跟别人成为好朋友 |
[09:45] | Everybody likes her. She’s a good egg. | 大家都喜欢她 她是只好蛋 |
[09:48] | We’re going to go backpacking through Europe someday. | 我们打算将来某天一起背包环游欧洲 |
[09:52] | Okay, well, before you do, may I hold her? | 好吧 在你们去欧洲前 能让我握下她吗 |
[09:55] | Sure. She’s a people person. | 当然 她很喜欢跟别人相处的 |
[09:58] | Hi, Wiley’s mom. | “你好呀 瓦丽妈妈 |
[10:00] | You wook wow. | 你看上去真令人惊叹” |
[10:05] | Thank you, Amanda. That’s very sweet. | 谢谢你 阿曼达 你说话真贴心 |
[10:09] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[10:13] | No! What is the point of this horrible lesson? | 不要啊 你们给我上这么可怕的一课是为了什么 |
[10:18] | This is an egg you knew for a minute. | 你才认识这颗鸡蛋一分钟 |
[10:21] | We’re giving you responsibility for our child. | 我们现在要把我们的孩子交到你手上 |
[10:24] | We all love him. Don’t drop him. | 我们都很爱他 别让他受到伤害 |
[10:29] | – So, clean Amanda up and have a good night! – Bye! | -把阿曼达打扫干净了 祝你们晚上愉快 -再见 |
[10:35] | You’re my real brother! | 你是我的亲弟弟 |
[10:37] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[10:42] | – Okay! I fed ya. – PBJ! | -好了 我喂饱你了 -PBJ |
[10:46] | – I pajama’d ya. – Pj! | -我给你穿上睡衣了 -PJ |
[10:49] | – I sent ya to the bathroom. – P! | -我也带你去上过厕所了 -P |
[10:52] | So, I get to see your room now? | 我现在可以去你的房间看看了吗 |
[10:54] | It’ll ‘splode your brain! | 那一定让你震撼得五体投地 |
[10:59] | What up, weirdoes? | 你们还好吗 小怪胎们 |
[11:00] | – Maya! – Maya? | -玛雅 -玛雅 |
[11:02] | Every babysitter needs a babysitter’s best friend. | 每个小保姆都需要带上自己最好的朋友 |
[11:05] | – Come on up! – She shouldn’t be here on our night. | -上来吧 -她不该来掺合属于我们的夜晚的 |
[11:09] | Why can’t it be our night with Maya? | 不如办成属于我们三个人的夜晚吧 |
[11:11] | I haven’t showed you my room. | 我还没带你去看我的房间呢 |
[11:13] | “Red planet diaries!” | 《红星球日记》开始了 |
[11:15] | Tonight’s the season finale! | 今晚是季终集呢 |
[11:19] | *Out here in space * | *在这外太空* |
[11:22] | *I kiss your green face * | *我亲吻你绿色的脸* |
[11:24] | *But it feels like you’re light years away. * | *但感觉你距我有亿万光年* |
[11:30] | Previously, on “Red planet diaries”… | |
[11:33] | Oh, Blarg. I know I’m from earth | 布拉戈 我知道我是地球人 |
[11:36] | And not used to your martian customs yet, | 现在还不习惯你们火星人的衣服 |
[11:38] | But I think I’m in love with your other head. | 但我觉得 我爱上了你的另一个头 |
[11:42] | But what’s he have that I don’t have? | 但他有什么是我没有的呢 |
[11:43] | Uh, I’m right here. | 我就在这儿呢 |
[11:47] | I’m going to my room now. Riley, are you coming? | 我要回我房里了 莱丽 你来吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah yeah, just gimme a sec. | 来来 稍等我一下 |
[12:03] | 奥吉和莱丽的海盗冒险之旅 史上最棒的夜晚 | |
[12:13] | Where’s the train? We’re gonna be late for dinner. | 列车怎么还没来啊 我们要赶不上吃晚餐了 |
[12:18] | Broken down, all trains half hour late. | 出现故障 全部列车将晚半小时 |
[12:21] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -也谢谢你 |
[12:25] | Maybe we can get a cab? | 我们去乘出租车吧 |
[12:32] | Nope. | 不可能了 |
[12:33] | Looks like we’re gonna have to miss our carriage ride. | 看来我们也要错过乘坐马车了 |
[12:35] | No horseys? But it’s our “Nanoversary.” | 骑不了马了吗 但今天是我们的结婚纪念日啊 |
[12:39] | We’ve been married fifteen years. | 我们已经结婚15年了 |
[12:40] | That’s the longest anyone has ever been married to a Topanga. | 那是这世上叫塔佩佳的人拥有的持续时间最长的婚姻 |
[12:45] | I wanted to give you a night of romance and music. | 我想给你一个充满浪漫和音乐的夜晚 |
[13:03] | That’s really very good. | 你弹得真棒 |
[13:06] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:08] | You should consider doing this for a living. | 你应该考虑以此为生 |
[13:12] | Thank you for changing my life. | 谢谢你改变了我的人生 |
[13:16] | It’s really a beautiful song. What do you call it? | 真是首很动听的歌 歌名是什么 |
[13:18] | – What’s your name? – Topanga. | -你叫什么名字 -塔佩佳 |
[13:21] | – My name’s Cory. – I’m calling it “Topanga.” | -我叫科利 -我打算把这歌名就定为《塔佩佳》 |
[13:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[13:30] | Oh, Blarg’s other head, | 噢 布拉戈的另一个头 |
[13:32] | If only we could run off together, without… | 如果我们可以私奔 不用带上… |
[13:35] | – You know… – Actually, there is a way. | -你懂的… -其实 确实有个办法 |
[13:39] | What is it?! | 是什么 |
[13:40] | What is it? | 是什么啊 |
[13:42] | – No! – No more tv! | -不要 -别再看电视了 |
[13:45] | – Auggie, we were watching that. – Give it back, runt! | -奥吉 我们正在看呢 -拿过来 小坏蛋 |
[13:48] | You’re a runt! | 你才是小坏蛋 |
[13:50] | And you’re the worst babysitter in the world! | 而你是世界上最差劲的保姆了 |
[13:54] | You shouldn’t watch tv when you babysit your brother! | 你给亲弟弟当保姆 就不该看电视 |
[13:58] | Auggie, where are you going with that? | 奥吉 你要把遥控器拿去哪儿啊 |
[14:01] | I’m going to throw it out the window! | 我要把它扔出窗外 |
[14:05] | – You wouldn’t dare. – I will do it! | -你不敢的 -我会扔的 |
[14:07] | I will do it, lady! | 我真的会扔的 小姐 |
[14:12] | Aww, look at those two. | 瞧瞧那对夫妻 |
[14:14] | You think it’s their “Nanoversary”? | 你觉得今天也是他们的结婚纪念日吗 |
[14:16] | Think she kissed him up against the lockers | 你觉得当他们被手铐拷在一起时 |
[14:18] | While they were handcuffed together? | 她把他推到储物柜上吻了他吗 |
[14:32] | That would make them a very exciting couple. | 那样他们也会是一对非常有激情的情侣 |
[14:34] | Oh, they are. And then she proposed to him. | 没错 然后她向他求婚了 |
[14:37] | At their graduation. | 就在他们的毕业典礼上 |
[14:39] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[14:46] | And he was very smart and said yes. | 他当时很聪明 立刻答应了 |
[14:48] | And they lived happily ever after. | 然后他们幸福地生活在一起 |
[14:50] | Until their fifteenth anniversary. | 直到他们的结婚15周年纪念日那天 |
[14:52] | When the subway didn’t come. | 地铁一直没有来 |
[14:53] | Except good things come when you least expect it. | 但是好事总在你最意想不到的时候来临 |
[14:57] | Like maybe I got that bracelet you had your eye on in my pocket. | 比如你一直心仪的那个手镯 已经在我口袋里了 |
[15:00] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[15:03] | Ring made of candy. | 只有一个糖果戒指 |
[15:07] | Cory? | 科利 |
[15:09] | Topanga Matthews, will you marry me again? | 塔佩佳·麦修斯 你愿意再嫁给我一次吗 |
[15:14] | Anytime you want. | 随时都行 |
[15:18] | Blue raspberry! | 是蓝树莓味的呢 |
[15:23] | – Oh, thank you. – Thank you. Thank you. | -谢谢大家 -谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[15:25] | Who needs a play? We’re in our own. | 谁还要去看话剧啊 我们自己就在演了 |
[15:28] | The only thing we didn’t get was– | 我们唯一没享受到的就是… |
[15:29] | Horse-drawn carriage. | 马车 |
[15:33] | Excuse me. Um, it’s our anniversary | 打扰一下 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[15:35] | and we’re weird. | 并且我们是怪人 |
[15:37] | Could I borrow your horsey for a minute? | 我能借用一下你的马吗 |
[15:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | – M’lady? – Don’t mind if I do. | -夫人 -别介意我的失态 |
[15:50] | Ho! Okay okay! Okay! | 驾 好吧 好吧 |
[15:54] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[15:58] | There’s only one thing that could make this night better. | 只有一件事能让今晚变得更加美好 |
[16:01] | – You miss the kids? – I do. | -你想念孩子们了吗 -是的 |
[16:03] | I do too. | 我也是 |
[16:05] | Let’s go home and spy on ’em! | 那我们快回去盯着他们吧 |
[16:07] | Shouldn’t we trust Riley and Auggie that nothing will go wrong? | 我们难道不该信任莱丽和奥吉不会出乱子的吗 |
[16:12] | Let’s go home and spy on the kids! | 我们还是回去盯着他们吧 |
[16:21] | You’re the worst babysitter in the world! | 你是全世界最差劲的保姆了 |
[16:23] | You’re the worst baby in the world! | 你是全世界最差劲的孩子了 |
[16:24] | – So we jump in now? – No, we have faith that | -我们该登场了吗 -不 我们有信心 |
[16:27] | She’s gonna handle this like a mature adult, | 她会像个成熟的大人一样处理好这事 |
[16:28] | like we are. | 就像我们一样 |
[16:30] | You turned it off at the best part. | 你在电视播到最精彩的时候把它给关了 |
[16:32] | Easy there, put the remote down nice and easy | 淡定 轻轻地把遥控器放下 |
[16:35] | – And nobody gets hurt, buddy. – You’re not my buddy. | -没人受伤 小兄弟 -你才不是我的兄弟呢 |
[16:40] | You shouldn’t even be here. | 你根本都不该来的 |
[16:42] | Auggie, what’s the matter with you? | 奥吉 你到底是有什么毛病啊 |
[16:45] | You’re what’s the matter with me. | 我的毛病就在你身上 |
[16:48] | You know what, Maya? You can have Riley. | 算了 玛雅 我把莱丽让给你吧 |
[16:50] | She’d rather be with you anyway. She’s your sister now. | 反正她更愿意和你待在一起 现在她是你姐姐了 |
[16:55] | – Auggie! – This is the worst night ever! | -奥吉 -今晚是有史以来最糟糕的一晚了 |
[17:09] | – Hi, buddy. – Having fun? | -嗨 小家伙 -玩得开心吗 |
[17:11] | Are you home? | 你们回家了吗 |
[17:13] | Why are you not fixing this? | 你们怎么不帮着解决这事啊 |
[17:15] | Because, Auggie, Riley wants responsibility. | 奥吉 因为莱丽想学会承担职责 |
[17:19] | And it’s important to let her try. | 我们必须给她尝试的机会 |
[17:20] | She has failed. | 她失败了 |
[17:23] | We believe that she won’t fail. | 我们相信她不会失败的 |
[17:25] | Too late. Go yell at her. | 太晚了 出去吼她吧 |
[17:27] | You’re really mad at her, huh? | 你真的很生她的气 对吧 |
[17:28] | I gave her to Maya, | 我把她让给玛雅了 |
[17:30] | Because she’s bad babysitter Riley. | 因为她是”糟糕保姆莱丽” |
[17:32] | I know that doesn’t rhyme, but I’m just so mad! | 我知道这个叫法不押韵 但我实在太气了 |
[17:36] | Auggie, it may seem bad right now, | 奥吉 现在你可能觉得一切都很糟糕 |
[17:39] | But I’ll make you a bet– you’re gonna want her back. | 但我跟你打赌 你会想再次拥有她这个姐姐的 |
[17:42] | Fine. You lose, you make me a brother. | 行吧 你要是输了 就给我造个弟弟出来 |
[17:47] | – Deal. – hold on. | -成交 -等等 |
[17:49] | First we’re gonna give her | 首先 我们要给她一个 |
[17:51] | the opportunity to be a good babysitter, okay? | 成为好保姆的机会 好吗 |
[17:54] | Then brother? | 然后再生个弟弟吗 |
[17:56] | Brother anyway. | 不管怎样都要生 |
[17:58] | Now we’ll never know if Ashley the astronaut ends up | 这下我们永远都无法知道宇航员艾希莉最后 |
[18:01] | With Blarg or Blarg’s other head. | 是和布拉戈还是他的另一个头在一起了 |
[18:04] | Gee, if only something existed | 天啊 除非存在某样神奇的东西 |
[18:06] | Where we could type in a few words and… | 我们只需要输入几个字搜索… |
[18:09] | It’s not the same! | 那不一样 |
[18:11] | We were really looking forward to this night | 我们之前很期待今晚的 |
[18:13] | and Auggie ruined it. | 都被奥吉给毁了 |
[18:16] | I think Auggie could say the same thing about me, Riley. | 我觉得奥吉对我也是同样的看法 莱丽 |
[18:19] | He just wanted to spend time with you. | 他只是想多些时间跟你在一起 |
[18:22] | You’re really lucky to have that. | 你能有这样的弟弟真的很幸运 |
[18:24] | I know. It’s like we don’t pay attention to the people | 我懂的 我们好像都不关心那些 |
[18:27] | Who really care about us. | 真正在乎我们的人 |
[18:29] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[18:31] | Get lost, Farkle, we can’t pay attention to you right now. | 消失吧 弗科 我们现在没空理你 |
[18:34] | But I feel like when we don’t have school | 但我感觉在不上学的时候 |
[18:35] | I’m not even part of the story. | 我就完全不存在于你们的故事中了 |
[18:39] | There’s someone who really cares about me, | 有个真正在乎我的人 |
[18:41] | And I’m not letting him know that I care about him too. | 我却没有让他知道 我也在乎他 |
[18:44] | Ooh, maybe I am part of the story. | 或许我还是存在于你们的故事之中的 |
[18:48] | And I really love the little guy. | 我真的很喜欢那个小家伙 |
[18:50] | And all he wanted to do was show me his room. | 他的心愿 就是带我看他的房间 |
[18:54] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:59] | I gotta go talk to Auggie. | 我得去找奥吉谈谈 |
[19:05] | Well well, alone at last. | 终于轮到我们独处了 |
[19:07] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 你一个人独处 |
[19:11] | You know where to find me. | 你知道上哪儿找我的 |
[19:17] | Okay, mr. Googly. You’re my sister now. | 好了 古格利先生 现在你是我姐姐了 |
[19:21] | But don’t you want to give Riley one more chance? | 你不想再给莱丽一次机会吗 |
[19:24] | No, it’s you and me! | 不想 现在就你和我了 |
[19:27] | Oh, it’s you. | 噢 是你啊 |
[19:31] | I went into your room looking for you. | 我刚刚去你的房里找你了 |
[19:33] | I saw what you did. I’m so sorry. | 我看到你布置的了 我很抱歉 |
[19:37] | It could’ve been the best night ever. | 今晚原本可以是有史以来最棒的一晚的 |
[19:40] | – Maybe it still can be. – How? | -或许还是可以挽救的 -怎么做 |
[19:54] | How did you do this?! | 你是怎么做到的啊 |
[19:56] | Demolition. | 去”大摧毁”商店买的 |
[19:58] | Open late tonight and I have no curfew at all. | 今晚营业到很晚 而且我没有宵禁 |
[20:00] | Now, where’s all your treasure, matey? | 你的财宝都藏在哪儿了 兄弟 |
[20:03] | We’re being boarded by blondebeard! | 金胡子入侵我们的船啦 |
[20:14] | Thanks for letting me stick around tonight, Auggie. | 谢谢你同意让我今晚留下来玩 奥吉 |
[20:16] | You’re not such a bad pirate. | 你也不是个特别坏的海盗嘛 |
[20:19] | So, can we keep her? | 那么 我们能留下她吗 |
[20:23] | Yeah. But you and me are brother and sister again. | 是的 但你和我又是姐弟了 |
[20:28] | – Then who am I? – You’re the one who walks the plank! | -那我是谁啊 -你是走木板的人[海盗的惩罚手段] |
[20:31] | I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳啊 |
[20:37] | You win. | 你赌赢了 |
[20:38] | – No brother? – No. I’m the brother. | -不要生小弟弟了吗 -不要了 我就是弟弟 |
[20:48] | Best anniversary night ever. | 真是最棒的结婚纪念日之夜 |
[20:51] | You, me and the kids. | 你 我和孩子们 |
[20:54] | And Farkle. | 以及弗科 |
[20:57] | Do it. | 上吧 |
[21:00] | It’s beautiful! | 好美啊 |
[21:12] | – Smells good. – What are we having? | -闻上去好香 -要吃什么呢 |
[21:14] | Cory’s breakfast special– scrambled eggs! | 科利的特制早餐 炒蛋 |
[21:18] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:20] | You cooked the entire Mcscrambleface family? | 你把整个”麦克炒蛋脸”家族都做成早餐了吗 |
[21:24] | Yeah. Yum yum. Eat ’em up. | 是啊 好好吃 快吃光吧 |
[21:27] | That was Amanda’s best friend. | 那是阿曼达最好的朋友 |
[21:29] | She used to come in through her bedroom window every night, | 她生前几乎每晚都爬窗户进入她家 |
[21:32] | And they’d talk for hours. | 她们会一起聊好几个小时 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:39] | That was mama Mcscrambleface. | 那是”麦克炒蛋脸”妈妈 |
[21:41] | She used to look wow. | 她生前看上去令人惊叹 |
[21:48] | Who’d I get? | 我的是什么 |
[21:50] | You got baby brother Mcscrambleface. | 你的是”麦克炒蛋脸”小弟弟 |
[21:53] | He was my favourite. | 他是我的最爱 |
[21:55] | You monster! | 你个恶魔 |
[21:58] | – Out for pancakes? – Yeah! | -出去吃煎饼吗 -好棒 |