时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Honey, this is our first year hosting the holidays. | 亲爱的 今年是我们第一次主办节日聚餐 |
[00:10] | Is your mom gonna go easy on me? | 你妈妈会对我比较宽容吗 |
[00:12] | – You want comfort or truth? – Comfort. | -你是想听安慰的话还是实话 -安慰的话 |
[00:14] | It’s gonna be hideous. | 局面一定会很难堪的 |
[00:16] | I said I want you to comfort me! | 我说了我想听安慰的话啊 |
[00:19] | It’s gonna be hideous. | 局面一定会很难堪的 |
[00:22] | It’s Maya’s first time with us, | 今年也是玛雅第一次跟我们一起过节 |
[00:24] | And I need the holiday to go good for her. | 我希望这个节日能留给她美好的回忆 |
[00:26] | Well, I need the holiday to be good for your mother. | 我倒是希望这个节日能给你妈留下美好的回忆 |
[00:29] | Liar! | 说谎 |
[00:32] | Liar! | 说谎 |
[00:34] | I need the holiday to be good for Shawn. | 我需要这个节日为肖恩留下美好的回忆 |
[00:36] | Shawn’s coming! | 肖恩要来了 |
[00:42] | Shawn?! | 肖恩 |
[00:44] | Maya! | 是玛雅 |
[00:45] | Shawn?! | 肖恩 |
[00:47] | Aw, what’s the matter? Your boyfriend’s not here yet? | 怎么回事啊 你男朋友还没来是吗 |
[00:49] | He’s not my boyfriend! | 他不是我男朋友 |
[00:51] | Oh, then what are we going to do with | 那我们要如何处理这个 |
[00:53] | this “Cory and Shawn 4-evah!” Ornament? | 写着”科利和肖恩相爱到永远”的装饰品啊 |
[00:57] | Oh, that? | 那个啊 |
[00:57] | That goes right in front of the Cory and Topanga wedding ornament. | 那个要放在科利和塔佩佳婚礼装饰品的正前面 |
[01:02] | My whole life. | 我一辈子就是这么凄凉 |
[01:03] | Auggie, wanna help with dinner? | 奥吉 你想帮我做晚餐吗 |
[01:06] | I don’t even think he exists. | 我觉得他根本不存在 |
[01:09] | He’s real, Maya. | 他是真实存在的 玛雅 |
[01:10] | I’ve known the guy my whole life, | 我和他从小就认识了 |
[01:11] | And he’s real. | 他是真实存在的 |
[01:12] | You’re fun to play with. | 逗你可真有意思 |
[01:14] | Riley, I got you a present. | 莱丽 我给你准备了一份礼物 |
[01:17] | “A donation’s been made in your name | “以你的名义给 |
[01:19] | to the Maya new winter coat fund.” | 玛雅的冬季新外套基金会捐了一笔钱” |
[01:23] | Thank you, it’s beautiful. | 谢谢你 真美 |
[01:24] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[01:25] | I never know what to get people. | 我向来都不知道该送别人什么礼物 |
[01:27] | So, what’s the deal on the mysterious uncle Shawn? | 那个神秘的肖恩叔叔是怎么回事啊 |
[01:30] | I don’t see him a lot. | 我也不是很常见到他 |
[01:32] | I don’t think he likes me. | 我觉得他不喜欢我 |
[01:34] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[01:35] | How could someone not like you? | 怎么会有人不喜欢你啊 |
[01:36] | Ask him and let me know. | 你去问他啊 然后告诉我答案 |
[01:38] | Shawn! | 肖恩 |
[01:40] | No, it’s your parents. | 不是 是你的父母 |
[01:42] | Rats! | 真糟糕 |
[01:44] | Let me explain how a speaker box works. | 我来跟你解释下对讲机的用途吧 |
[01:47] | These holidays are important to me, Alan. | 像这种节日对我来说是很重要的 艾伦 |
[01:49] | How much of a fiasco do you think it’s gonna be? | 你觉得接下来会乱成什么样啊 |
[01:54] | Let me explain how a speaker box works. | 我来跟你解释下对讲机的用途吧 |
[01:58] | Hideous already. | 已经很难堪了 |
[02:00] | How about I throw this pot at you?! | 不如我拿这个锅砸死你吧 |
[02:02] | They don’t think you’re real, but I know you are. | 他们都觉得你不是真实的 但我知道你是的 |
[02:07] | She tried to hurt you, Shawn. | 她试图伤害你呢 肖恩 |
[03:08] | Grandpa, grandma! | 爷爷 奶奶 |
[03:17] | Here’s 10 bucks. Write me better. | 给你10块钱 给我写好一点哦 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好咧 |
[03:21] | Here’s cookies. | 给你饼干 |
[03:21] | Thanks, here’s 10 bucks. | 谢谢 给你10块钱 |
[03:23] | And…that’s how you do that. | 很好 就是要这么骗小孩钱 |
[03:26] | Riley, Maya! | 莱丽 玛雅 |
[03:29] | – Topanga. – Hello. | -塔佩佳 -你好啊 |
[03:31] | I just know you are gonna pull off the most fantastic holiday. | 我知道你一定会办成一次最成功的节日聚餐的 |
[03:34] | Oh, mom, I just heard you outside. | 妈 我听到你刚刚在外面说的话了 |
[03:38] | – How? – I explained that to you. | -怎么听到的 -我已经给你解释过了 |
[03:41] | Well, now that it’s out in the open, | 既然都已经把话说开了 |
[03:43] | Let’s take a look at what you’re doing wrong. | 我们来看看你有什么做的不对的地方吧 |
[03:50] | Look at all these kids. | 瞧瞧这些孩子们 |
[03:52] | It wasn’t that long ago I had kids around the house. | 似乎不太久之前 我家里也是孩子成群 |
[03:54] | Yeah, it was just this morning, wasn’t it, dad? | 是啊 就今早的事吧 老爸 |
[03:59] | Oh, yeah yeah, you. | 对哦对哦 你 |
[04:01] | Boing! | 好帅 |
[04:02] | Ha, that’s my uncle, Maya. | 哈 那是我叔叔 玛雅 |
[04:04] | Sweet, I would be your aunt. | 真好 那我就是你婶婶了 |
[04:08] | – Joshie! – Auggie! | -乔希 -奥吉 |
[04:10] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[04:12] | I love it up here! | 我喜欢坐得这么高 |
[04:15] | – My brotha’. – My brotha’. | -兄长 -贤弟 |
[04:16] | How’s it possible we’re brothers? | 我们怎么可能是兄弟啊 |
[04:18] | Because… It’s a surprise! | 因为…这是个惊喜[意外怀上的] |
[04:22] | Stop doing that. | 别再这么做了 |
[04:23] | Aw, dad, so proud of himself. | 老爸真是为自己感到十分骄傲 |
[04:25] | He gets into movies for like a quarter. | 他花个几毛钱就能去看一场电影 |
[04:29] | – Uncle Josh. – Riley. | -乔希叔叔 -莱丽 |
[04:32] | Uncle Josh. | 乔希叔叔 |
[04:35] | I’m not your uncle, Maya. | 我不是你叔叔啊 玛雅 |
[04:36] | Even better. | 那就更好了 |
[04:42] | It’s– it’s been awhile. | 我们 好久没见了 |
[04:43] | Sure has. | 确实 |
[04:45] | Boy, you grew up gorgeous. | 天啊 你真是长得亭亭玉立 |
[04:50] | You are not going to be my aunt. | 你绝不能成为我的婶婶 |
[04:54] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你说的话 |
[04:58] | Happy holidays, dad. I’m glad you could make it. | 节日快乐 老爸 我很高兴你能过来 |
[05:01] | Aw, thank you, Cory. | 谢谢你 科利 |
[05:04] | Happy holidays, dad. I’m glad you could make it. | 节日快乐 老爸 我很高兴你能过来 |
[05:08] | Well, thank you, Auggie. | 谢谢你 奥吉 |
[05:24] | Gee, cor, I thought you’d be more excited to see me. | 天啊 小科 我以为你见到我会更激动呢 |
[05:35] | I told you he was real! | 我就跟你说他是真实存在的吧 |
[05:42] | I’m okay, I’m alive. | 我没事 我还活着 |
[05:49] | So, that’s us, huh? | 我们就跟这一样 是吧 |
[05:51] | So I’ve been told. | 我听说是的 |
[05:53] | Hey, Shawn. Am I cooler than you yet? | 你好啊 肖恩 我现在比你酷了吗 |
[05:55] | Oh, not yet, but I’m getting nervous. | 没有 但我已经有威胁感了 |
[05:58] | C’mere. | 来抱抱 |
[06:01] | Hey, Mrs. Cory. | 你好 科利太太 |
[06:03] | Hey, Mr. Cory. | 你好 科利丈夫 |
[06:08] | You two. | 你们两个呀 |
[06:10] | How great is this? | 是不是超棒的 |
[06:11] | My favorite person in the world… | 我在这世上最爱的人 |
[06:14] | And my wife. | 和我的妻子都在这儿 |
[06:18] | My whole life. | 我一辈子就是这么凄凉 |
[06:20] | Hey, Shawn. | 嘿 肖恩 |
[06:22] | – How you doin’? – I keep movin’, Mr. Matthews. | -你过得怎么样 -我就那样吧 麦修斯先生 |
[06:24] | We’re glad you’re here. | 我们很高兴你也来了 |
[06:26] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[06:27] | – Yeah. – Good luck with that. | -是啊 -那只能祝你好运了 |
[06:31] | I am right here. | 我就站在这儿呢 |
[06:34] | Hi, uncle Shawn. | 嗨 肖恩叔叔 |
[06:36] | Yeah… Hey, kids. | 好吧 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[06:43] | “Yeah. Hey, kids.” | “好吧 你们好啊 孩子们” |
[06:44] | It’s getting better. Last time it was just… | 已经一次比一次好了 上次还什么话都没有呢 |
[06:48] | Maybe he’s just not a big talker. | 或许是他不怎么喜欢跟人说话吧 |
[06:50] | Cor, time to talk. | 小科 该谈谈了 |
[06:51] | We got a lot to catch up on. | 我们要好好叙叙旧 |
[06:59] | – So that’s your dad’s me? – Uh-huh. | -他对于你爸就像我对于你一样吗 -没错 |
[07:00] | – We’re them? – Uh-huh. | -我们就是他们的翻版吗 -没错 |
[07:02] | I don’t see it. | 我不觉得啊 |
[07:06] | – So that’s Riley’s me? – Uh-huh. | -她对于莱丽就像我对于你一样吗 -没错 |
[07:08] | – They’re us? – Uh-huh. | -她们就是我们的翻版吗 -没错 |
[07:11] | I don’t see it. | 我不觉得啊 |
[07:14] | Hey, Shawn, come on. Why don’t you move back to the city? | 嘿 肖恩 你不如搬回纽约城里来住吧 |
[07:17] | The apartment above us is for rent. | 我们家楼上的公寓就在招租呢 |
[07:18] | Cor, this is real life, not a TV show. | 小科 这可是现实生活 不是电视剧 |
[07:22] | I’m not your wacky neighbor. | 我不是你的古怪邻居 |
[07:25] | But you could be. | 但你可以是啊 |
[07:26] | It’s “The Cory and Shawn show.” | 我们共同组成《科利和肖恩秀》啊 |
[07:29] | *Cory and Shawn in the b-I-ig city* | *科利和肖恩住在大城市呀* |
[07:32] | *And nobody talks but them * | *只有他们整天说个不停* |
[07:35] | *I’ll be a cop and you run the deli* | *我当警察 你当熟食店老板* |
[07:37] | *And nobody talks * | *没人说话* |
[07:39] | *But them!* | *就他们说个不停* |
[07:44] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[07:46] | Did you not just hear our song? | 你刚刚没听到我们的歌吗 |
[07:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[07:50] | That’s Maya. She thinks she’s tough. | 那是玛雅 她自以为很强悍 |
[07:52] | – Scram. – Okay. | -走开 -好吧 |
[07:57] | I’ve heard stories about you. | 我听过关于你的事呢 |
[07:59] | You’re great in the stories. | 你在故事里很出色 |
[08:01] | I don’t see it yet. | 但我到目前为止还没看出来 |
[08:03] | – Okay. – Riley and I are the best friends on this planet. | -好吧 -莱丽和我是这个星球上最好的朋友 |
[08:07] | Well, that’s cute. | 真可爱啊 |
[08:08] | ’cause Cory and I are the best friends in all of existence. | 因为科利和我是一切的存在中 最好的朋友 |
[08:11] | Which includes your little crummy planet. | 那可是包含了你们那低等的星球哦 |
[08:15] | Cory and I finish each other’s… | 科利和我可以互相接完对方的… |
[08:16] | Sentences! | 语句 |
[08:19] | Yeah? That all you do? | 是吗 你们就这点本事吗 |
[08:21] | Because Maya… | 因为玛雅… |
[08:22] | – And I… – Can read… | -和我…-可以读懂… |
[08:23] | – Each other’s… – Minds. | -对方的… -思想 |
[08:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:26] | What am I thinking of? One, two, three! | 我在想些什么 一 二 三 |
[08:28] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[08:28] | One, two, three, clouds! | 一 二 三 云层 |
[08:29] | One, two, three, Farkle! | 一 二 三 弗科 |
[08:34] | Yeah, right. Like we can’t do that. | 得了吧 说得好像我们做不到似的 |
[08:36] | We can’t. | 我们的确做不到 |
[08:37] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[08:38] | – Rainbows! – Can’t do it! | -彩虹 -臣妾做不到啊 |
[08:42] | That’s pretty impressive. You’re still not me and Cory. | 刚刚那招真了不起 但你们依然比不上我和科利 |
[08:44] | Why do you make Riley feel bad? | 你为什么要让莱丽心里难受 |
[08:49] | I don’t mean to. | 我不是有意的啊 |
[08:51] | Well, you do. | 你就是有意的 |
[08:53] | And that’s not cool with me. | 我不能接受你欺负她 |
[08:55] | ’cause I’m her best friend. | 因为我是她最好的朋友 |
[08:58] | So I just wanted to tell you that. | 我就是想告诉你这一点 |
[09:05] | Maybe you are like me and Cory. | 或许你们就跟我和科利一样 |
[09:16] | Hold this, will you? | 拿着这个 好吗 |
[09:18] | Should we be doing this? | 我们该做这种事吗 |
[09:20] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:22] | What the difference between having | 有个年轻的爸爸和有个年老的爸爸 |
[09:24] | a younger daddy and an older daddy? | 有什么不同之处呢 |
[09:27] | Younger daddy doesn’t fall asleep in the middle of of a party? | 年轻的爸爸可不会派对开到一半就呼呼大睡了 |
[09:39] | How could you possibly not like Riley? | 你怎么可能不喜欢莱丽啊 |
[09:41] | – Maya. – What is she talking about? | -玛雅 -她在胡说些什么呢 |
[09:44] | Whenever you do come here, | 你每次来我家的时候 |
[09:46] | It’s like you find some excuse not to talk to me | 似乎都会找借口不跟我说话 |
[09:48] | and then you leave. | 然后就离开了 |
[09:50] | I talk to you. I’m talking to you right now. | 我有跟你说话啊 我现在就在跟你说话呢 |
[09:52] | When’s my birthday? | 我的生日是什么时候 |
[09:53] | What’s my favorite color? | 我最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[09:55] | Riley, that stuff doesn’t matter. | 莱丽 那种事都是不重要的 |
[09:57] | It does matter. Tell us what you know. | 那是很重要的 告诉我们你所知道的吧 |
[10:00] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[10:01] | Shawn knows Riley’s birthday. | 肖恩知道莱丽的生日是什么时候 |
[10:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:05] | He knows. | 他就是知道 |
[10:07] | What you got there? | 你在做什么呢 |
[10:08] | Butternut squash soup. | 南瓜汤 |
[10:10] | My– my specialty? | 我的特色菜吗 |
[10:12] | You– you made my specialty? | 你做了我的特色菜吗 |
[10:14] | How could you make– | 你怎么会做… |
[10:17] | Because I wanted you to know | 因为我希望你知道 |
[10:19] | that even though the holidays are here now, | 尽管今年是在我家过节 |
[10:21] | you will always have a part in putting them together. | 也永远都少不了你的参与和功劳 |
[10:26] | Tastes just like mine. | 尝起来跟我亲手做的一样 |
[10:27] | That’s because I used your recipe. | 因为我使用了你的食谱 |
[10:29] | In fact, I used your recipe to put together the whole day. | 实际上 我用了你的妙方来筹办节日的方方面面 |
[10:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才对 |
[10:38] | Dinner, everybody! | 吃晚餐啦 各位 |
[10:49] | Five minutes?! | 就5分钟吗 |
[10:50] | That dinner took two days to cook. | 我用了两天才献上这么一桌大餐 |
[10:52] | You animals ate it in five minutes! | 你们这些猛兽5分钟就吃完了 |
[10:56] | What’s for dessert, mom? | 甜点是什么 妈 |
[10:57] | Nothin’! | 什么都没有 |
[10:58] | I want you to sit there for two days | 我希望你们在这儿整整坐上两天 |
[11:00] | And think about that dinner you just devoured, | 好好想想你们刚刚消灭掉的这顿大餐 |
[11:01] | And then maybe I’ll give you a cupcake. | 然后我或许会给你一个纸杯蛋糕 |
[11:05] | Well, I thought it was great, Topanga. | 我觉得这顿大餐非常美味 塔佩佳 |
[11:06] | Thank you. I don’t get a lot of home-cooked meals. | 谢谢你 我能吃到家庭餐的机会可不多 |
[11:09] | How’s the job going, Shawn? | 你的工作怎么样了 肖恩 |
[11:10] | Oh, you do something? | 你竟然还有工作啊 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:13] | I write for a site called “Hit the road.” | 我为一个叫《说走就走》的网站写文章 |
[11:14] | Go to a lot of different places | 去到很多不同的地方 |
[11:16] | And tell you if it’s worth a weekend. | 然后告诉大家那里值不值得周末去游玩 |
[11:17] | I– I go on that site. | 我 我经常上那个网站的 |
[11:19] | Restless little spirit, huh? | 你也有不安分的灵魂 是吧 |
[11:20] | No, I just think about– | 不 我只是觉得… |
[11:22] | – Other places? – Sometimes. | -去往别处 -有时是吧 |
[11:27] | You take the pictures too. | 你还会拍照片 |
[11:29] | I do. How’d you guess that? | 是的 你怎么猜到的 |
[11:32] | I draw pictures. | 我会画画 |
[11:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna say “Yeah” last, okay? | 我必须是最后说”是啊”的人 明白吗 |
[11:38] | Very mature. | 你可真”成熟”啊 |
[11:40] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[11:45] | Okay, that’s it. When’s my birthday, uncle Shawn? | 行了 够了 我生日是什么时候 肖恩叔叔 |
[11:49] | He knows, Riley. | 他知道的 莱丽 |
[11:51] | You keep on saying that. | 你不停这么说 |
[11:52] | Why won’t he answer? What did I do? | 他为什么不回答 我做错了什么 |
[12:05] | You’re coming or what? | 你到底要不要来啊 |
[12:11] | December 8th. | 12月8日 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:15] | Your birthday? | 你的生日啊 |
[12:17] | That doesn’t save you. | 那并不能挽救你 |
[12:18] | I know her birthday, | 我也知道她的生日 |
[12:19] | but I don’t abandon my friends to hit the road. | 但我可不会抛弃朋友上路旅行 |
[12:22] | You think that’s fair? | 你觉得那样公平吗 |
[12:24] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Then this is fair too. | 那我这样也很公平 |
[12:27] | What time was she born? | 她是几点出生的 |
[12:29] | How much did she weigh? | 她出生时有多重 |
[12:30] | How tall was she? | 她生下来时有多高 |
[12:34] | 6:00 in the morning, seven pounds, four ounces, | 早上6点出生 重7磅4盎司 |
[12:36] | 21 inches. | 身长21英寸 |
[12:38] | I was there all night. | 我当时一整晚都在 |
[12:40] | I was the first person to hold you after your parents. | 我是除你父母之外第一个抱你的人 |
[12:43] | You looked like this. | 你当时是这样的 |
[12:46] | She still does. | 她现在还是会那样 |
[12:51] | Why do you remember it all so well? | 你怎么都记得这么清楚啊 |
[12:53] | It was the day I left New York city. | 那天刚好是我离开纽约的日子 |
[12:55] | City wasn’t big enough for the both of you? | 这座城市不够大 装不下你们两个吗 |
[12:57] | When people get married and they have kids, | 当一个人结了婚 生了孩子之后 |
[13:00] | Sometimes their old friends who didn’t keep up | 有时候他们身边那些没跟上节奏的老朋友 |
[13:02] | Start to feel a little out of place. | 就会觉得有点不自在 |
[13:04] | Please don’t make me the reason that you don’t stick around. | 求你别说得好像你没留下来是因为我出生了 |
[13:06] | No, I’m the reason. It’s on me. | 不 原因在我身上 都是我的问题 |
[13:08] | Your parents are the best people I’ve ever met in my life. | 你父母是我这辈子遇到过的最好的人了 |
[13:10] | Then you should really love Riley. | 那你该很爱莱丽才对 |
[13:12] | Because I love her. I mean… | 因为我很爱她 我是说… |
[13:14] | She’s exactly like her parents. | 她就跟她父母一模一样 |
[13:21] | He does love me. | 他是爱我的 |
[13:23] | What? | 什么 |
[13:25] | He loves my parents and I come from them, | 他爱我的父母 我是他们生的 |
[13:28] | So he loves me. | 所以他也爱我 |
[13:29] | He loves me so much that he can’t even look at me. | 他实在太爱我了 以至于都不敢正眼看我 |
[13:32] | I’m right here. | 我就坐在这儿呢 |
[13:40] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:42] | I’m looking at you. | 我在看着你啊 |
[13:44] | Look at me… | 看着我 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:51] | You’re Cory with Topanga’s hair. | 你就是小科利 但继承了塔佩佳的头发 |
[13:55] | You got lucky. | 你真走运 |
[13:59] | Is it okay if I say something scary? | 我可以说点令人感到恐惧的话吗 |
[14:02] | I hardly think a 13-year-old girl | 我不太相信一个13岁的小孩 |
[14:04] | can say anything that would scare me. | 能说出什么吓到我的话 |
[14:06] | Every time you see me, | 每次你看到我的时候 |
[14:08] | Does it remind you of what you don’t have? | 是不是就会让你想起你未曾拥有的那些东西 |
[14:11] | Check! | 结账 |
[14:17] | Get in there! | 快进去 |
[14:18] | Uh, Riley, you do not command a grown man. | 莱丽 你不能对一个成年人下命令 |
[14:21] | – You! – Who, me? | -你 -谁 我吗 |
[14:24] | Both of you. Go to my room. | 你们两个 都到我房里去 |
[14:29] | This would never happen on “The Cory and Shawn show.” | 在《科利和肖恩秀》中是绝对不会发生这种事的 |
[14:36] | What does she want from us? | 她想让我们怎么样啊 |
[14:38] | This is Riley and Maya’s spot. | 这里是莱丽和玛雅的专属座位 |
[14:40] | They just sit here? | 她们就呆坐在这里吗 |
[14:41] | For hours. | 持续坐几小时呢 |
[14:43] | They just sit and pour their hearts out. | 她们就坐在这里 畅快地交心 |
[14:47] | Tell him how you feel right now. | 告诉他你的感觉 |
[14:52] | – I missed you, Shawn. – I missed you more. | -我想你了 肖恩 -我想你更多 |
[14:55] | I missed you something fierce. | 我想你想得无法自拔 |
[14:58] | Boy, this window’s powerful. | 天啊 这扇窗户简直有魔力 |
[15:00] | Wait– wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:02] | She’s got you trapped in your own home? | 她把你困在你自己家了吗 |
[15:04] | Oh, it’s not just her. It’s all of them. | 不仅仅是她 他们都这么对我的 |
[15:07] | You lost it, pal. | 你一开始就输了 兄弟 |
[15:08] | Oh, yeah, good luck. Like that’s gonna work. | 好吧 祝你好运 你以为能逃得掉吗 |
[15:12] | And you’re back. | 你又回来了啊 |
[15:15] | Yeah yeah, they might be as good as us. | 是啊 她们或许也跟我们当年一样鬼灵精 |
[15:17] | Look, you, I know when I’m being set up. | 听着 你 我能察觉出我掉进陷阱里了 |
[15:20] | I know when I’m in the middle of somebody’s scheme. | 我能察觉出我中了别人的诡计了 |
[15:23] | Yeah, we were the king of schemes. | 没错 我们当年可是诡计之王 |
[15:29] | We were kings. | 我们曾经是王哦 |
[15:33] | Look at us, Shawnie. | 瞧瞧我们 肖肖 |
[15:34] | What’s the scam, little girl? | 你到底有什么阴谋 小姑娘 |
[15:36] | Why did you really move out of the city? | 你搬离纽约城的真实原因到底是什么 |
[15:39] | Are you doing this to keep me and Cory together? | 你这么做是为了让我和科利紧密在一起吗 |
[15:41] | ’cause we’re fine. We don’t need this. | 因为我们之间没问题 不需要这个 |
[15:44] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[15:45] | I have my eye on a much bigger prize. | 我还有更大的目标呢 |
[15:52] | Cor, don’t take this the wrong way, | 小科 你别误会 |
[15:53] | But your daughter’s a strange little bird. | 但你女儿真是个小古怪 |
[15:57] | Shawn, why did you really move out of the city? | 肖恩 你到底是为什么离开纽约的 |
[16:02] | You were preoccupied with your wife and your bird. | 你当时一心扑在你的妻子和宝贝女儿身上 |
[16:06] | I was not preoccupied. | 我并没有一心在她们身上啊 |
[16:08] | How long have I been away? | 我离开多久了 |
[16:09] | – Three weeks. – 13 years. | -3周啊 -13年了 |
[16:13] | Cory, life changed when you had the kids. | 科利 你一有了孩子 生活也就变了 |
[16:15] | I don’t know how to be the cool uncle. | 我不知道怎么做一个酷叔叔 |
[16:20] | Well, we interrupt two grown men | 看来我们打扰了两个大男人 |
[16:22] | in a girl’s bedroom window for this special announcement. | 在小女孩的窗台上互诉衷肠呢 |
[16:25] | Mom says to come down to open presents. | 妈妈说让你们下楼一起拆礼物 |
[16:27] | We now return to two grown men in a girl’s bedroom window. | 继续回到两个大男人在小女孩的窗台上的场景 |
[16:31] | *They’re two grown men In a girl’s bedroom window * | *两个大男人在小女孩的窗台上* |
[16:34] | *And nobody thinks that’s weird. * | *没人觉得那很古怪* |
[16:36] | A-wink. | 眨个眼 |
[16:39] | I would never watch that show. | 我是绝对不会看这种节目的 |
[16:45] | See? Cool uncle’s already taken. | 瞧吧 已经有人充当酷叔叔了 |
[16:49] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[16:56] | Excuse me, do I have the right house? | 不好意思 我是找错门了吗 |
[17:01] | Minkus? | 明库斯吗 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 正是 |
[17:05] | Cory, what’s this here? | 科利 这是什么鬼东西啊 |
[17:07] | Shawn, this is Farkle Minkus. | 肖恩 那是弗科·明库斯 |
[17:10] | Get out of here! | 不可能吧 |
[17:13] | I’m Stuart Minkus’ son. | 我是斯图尔特·明库斯的儿子 |
[17:15] | Minkus reproduced?! | 明库斯竟然繁殖出下一代了吗 |
[17:20] | What do you think? He was cloned in a lab or something? | 你以为呢 他难道是从实验室里克隆出来的吗 |
[17:25] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[17:32] | Farkle, have you ever actually seen your birth certificate? | 弗科 你见过你的出生证明吗 |
[17:41] | If you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[17:42] | I have some questions I need to take care of. | 我有些问题 得去寻求一下答案 |
[17:48] | I mean, even Minkus? | 天啊 明库斯都有孩子了吗 |
[17:53] | Hey, Cor. | 嘿 小科 |
[17:55] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | What’s it like to have children? | 有了孩子以后是什么感觉啊 |
[18:00] | Shawn, my life began when I had Riley. | 肖恩 莱丽出生之后我的人生才真正开始 |
[18:07] | Riley’s right. | 莱丽说得对 |
[18:10] | I moved out of the city because every time I came here | 我离开纽约城是因为 我每次来你家 |
[18:12] | It reminded me of what I didn’t have. | 都会让我想起我未曾拥有的东西 |
[18:16] | Shawn, find someone. | 肖恩 找个伴吧 |
[18:20] | Begin your life. | 开始你的人生吧 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | You have served your purpose. | 你已经发挥完了你的作用 |
[18:26] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你干什么呢 |
[18:29] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你干什么呢 |
[18:32] | Ask him about his parents. | 问问他关于他父母的事 |
[18:36] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[18:40] | Look at them. | 瞧瞧他们 |
[18:43] | They’re us. | 他们就是我们 |
[18:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:50] | Was this your idea? | 这是你的主意吗 |
[18:52] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:54] | I think you are the new king. | 我觉得你是新一任的王 |
[18:57] | Yeah. Well, I did learn from the best. | 没错 名师出高徒嘛 |
[19:01] | Uh, Cory? | 科利 |
[19:02] | – What’s going on? – Riley, what are you trying to do here? | -什么情况啊 -莱丽 你想干什么啊 |
[19:06] | You got this, buddy. | 你可以的 兄弟 |
[19:08] | You got this, buddy. | 你可以的 姐妹 |
[19:17] | Okay, fine. So, what about your parents? | 好吧 你父母怎么了 |
[19:19] | Okay, fine. Um… | 好吧 那个… |
[19:21] | My dad was in and out half the time. | 我爸爸很多时候都不在我们身边 |
[19:24] | I got half a mom. | 我妈妈半数时候也不在 |
[19:26] | Well, my mom took off when I was a kid. | 我妈在我还是小孩的时候就抛弃我们了 |
[19:29] | My dad has another family. | 我爸爸在外面重新组建了家庭 |
[19:31] | I would never let anybody grow up like that. | 我不会让任何人在那种环境中长大的 |
[19:34] | You wouldn’t? | 你不会吗 |
[19:36] | No. | 不会 |
[19:41] | You wouldn’t? | 你不会吗 |
[19:42] | No. | 不会 |
[19:56] | Topanga. | 塔佩佳 |
[19:58] | We had an amazing childhood together. | 我们在一起度过了美好难忘的童年 |
[20:01] | But it’s over now. | 但那已经结束了 |
[20:04] | It’s better now. | 现在更加美好 |
[20:08] | This family you’ve given me… | 你给予我的这个家庭 |
[20:11] | Topanga, it’s everything. | 塔佩佳 这就是我的一切 |
[20:15] | Am I everything to you? | 我对你来说也是一切吗 |
[20:18] | My whole life. | 你就是我的整个人生 |
[20:23] | Aw, Cory. | 科利 |
[20:25] | There is no greater gift than hearing you say that. | 任何礼物都比不上你刚才说的那些话 |
[20:28] | What else could you have possibly gotten me? | 你能给我准备什么礼物呢 |
[20:30] | A massage at the Spa | 水疗按摩券 |
[20:31] | and gift certificates for going out to dinner all next week. | 和下周外出就餐一整周的礼品卡 |
[20:34] | Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme. | 快给我 快给我 快给我 |
[20:37] | So, what did you get me? | 你为我准备了什么礼物啊 |
[20:40] | Same thing! | 一样的东西 |
[20:45] | Good husband, good father… | 好丈夫 好父亲 |
[20:49] | Good son. | 好样的 |
[20:50] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[20:52] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[20:55] | I had you at your best. | 我继承了你的一切优点 |
[20:57] | No. | 不 |
[20:59] | No, I have him at his best. | 不 我才是继承了他的一切优点 |
[21:02] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[21:06] | So, listen, I have an assignment next weekend | 听着 我下周末有个稿子要写 |
[21:09] | Up in Columbia county, upstate New York. | 地点在哥伦比亚县 纽约州北部 |
[21:11] | It’s beautiful up there. | 那里很美 |
[21:13] | We’re gonna miss you, Shawn. | 我们会想念你的 肖恩 |
[21:14] | Well, maybe not. | 或许不必想念 |
[21:16] | ’cause I was thinking… | 因为我想着… |
[21:18] | Maybe you might wanna come? | 或许你们也想一起去吧 |
[21:20] | All of us? | 我们所有人吗 |
[21:22] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我可不希望缺了谁 |
[21:25] | You know… | 话说… |
[21:27] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[21:29] | I never go anywhere without my best friend. | 我是不会抛下我最好的朋友去任何地方的 |
[21:33] | Yeah, that’s not a bad way to grow up. | 是啊 像这样成长也很不错啊 |
[21:37] | So… | 所以… |
[21:38] | Maybe you would like to invite Maya? | 或许你也想邀请玛雅吧 |
[21:42] | Oh, you mean her? | 你是说她啊 |
[21:45] | Oh, what do you say, kid? | 你意下如何 孩子 |
[21:47] | You wanna come? | 你想去吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:50] | You’re invited too. | 你也被邀请了 |
[21:53] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[21:55] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | Riley, this is for you. | 莱丽 这是给你的 |
[22:06] | – Your camera? – I got a few. | -你的相机吗 -我有好几个相机 |
[22:08] | But I figured with Maya being good at drawing pictures, | 但我心想既然玛雅很擅长画画 |
[22:11] | Maybe you’d be good at taking them. | 或许你会很擅长拍照的 |
[22:12] | Yeah, now you guys can be inspired together. | 没错 现在你们可以一起进步了 |
[22:15] | Yeah. Good old friends should never be apart too long. | 是啊 亲密的老朋友不该分开太久 |
[22:19] | New friends either. | 新朋友也一样 |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:22] | – Yeah… – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[22:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |