时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Happy 14, Maya! | 14岁快乐 玛雅 |
[00:23] | How’s 14? Tell me what it’s like to be 14, | 14岁怎么样 告诉我14岁是什么感觉 |
[00:25] | But don’t leave anything out. | 千万不要漏说任何部分 |
[00:27] | So far it’s a lot of work. | 目前感觉挺烦人的 |
[00:30] | Because you know I’ll be there soon, | 因为你知道我很快也要14岁了 |
[00:32] | And I want to know what I have to look forward to. | 我想知道我将有什么可期待的 |
[00:34] | Well, if you’re like me, you can look forward | 如果你跟我一样的话 你可以期待 |
[00:36] | To your mother forgetting your birthday. | 你妈忘记了你的生日 |
[00:38] | Oh, no she did not! | 不会吧 |
[00:41] | Where you goin’, honey? | 你要去哪儿 亲爱的 |
[00:42] | – Must talk to your mom. – must not get involved. | -我必须去找你妈谈谈 -你必须不能插手 |
[00:46] | Why do you tell me these things | 如果你不希望我解决这些问题 |
[00:47] | if you don’t expect me to fix them? | 又何必跟我说这些呢 |
[00:49] | When you’re 14, you’ll understand. | 等你到14岁时 就会明白了 |
[00:51] | How could your mother forget your birthday, Maya? | 你妈怎么能忘了你的生日呢 玛雅 |
[00:54] | I’ve stopped trying to figure it out. | 我已经不再去想这个问题的答案了 |
[00:55] | She was already gone when I woke up this morning. | 我今早起床时 她已经离开家了 |
[00:57] | She probably just took an early shift at the diner. | 她或许只是去餐厅上个早班而已 |
[00:59] | Rather than be there for your birthday? | 而不是在你生日这天陪着你吗 |
[01:05] | Riles, a friendship ring. | 小莱 是个友谊戒指啊 |
[01:07] | – Yeah. – two of them. | -是啊 -两个呢 |
[01:08] | – Yeah! – in case I lose one. | -是啊 -防止我弄丢一个 |
[01:12] | No. | 不是 |
[01:12] | – Well, anybody else would have just gotten me one. – no. | -别人肯定只会给我买一枚的 -不是 |
[01:15] | – oh, I get it. – yeah. | -我懂了 -对啦 |
[01:16] | – One for each hand. – No. | -每只手戴一个 -不是 |
[01:19] | I’ll never take this off until I die. | 我在死之前都不把戒指摘下来 |
[01:21] | You’ll probably die before me since you’re older. | 你估计会比我早死 因为你年纪比我大一点 |
[01:25] | Should I tell the people | 我需要告诉那些人 |
[01:26] | not to take it off your dead corpse body? | 等你死了也不要把戒指从你的尸体上取下来吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah, would you do that for me? | 好啊 你愿意为我做这事吗 |
[01:31] | And, Maya, the other ring– | 玛雅 另外一只戒指 |
[01:33] | – is for you. – Yeah. | -是给你的 -没错 |
[01:36] | Oh, no. If you’re not there, | 不好 如果你不在了的话 |
[01:38] | Who’s going to tell the people | 谁来告诉那些人 |
[01:39] | not to take it off my dead corpse body? | 不要从我的尸体上把戒指取下来呢 |
[01:43] | – Happy birthday, Maya. – Thanks for not forgetting. | -生日快乐 玛雅 -谢谢你没忘记我的生日 |
[01:46] | Oh, yeah, that reminds me. | 对哦 你这话倒是提醒了我 |
[02:51] | Are you really here? | 你真的在这里吗 |
[02:53] | Yep, I’m here. | 没错 我在 |
[02:58] | – Uncle Shawn! – hey there. | -肖恩叔叔 -你好啊 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | It’s her birthday. Squeeze her good. | 今天是她生日 抱紧一点哦 |
[03:10] | Oh, happy birthday, kiddo. You doing something special? | 生日快乐 孩子 你有做些特别的事来庆祝吗 |
[03:14] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[03:18] | Honey, hide the cake before Maya gets here. | 亲爱的 在玛雅到来前先把蛋糕藏起来 |
[03:20] | I know, but you know what we should do? | 我知道 但你知道我们该做什么事吗 |
[03:21] | We should bring this cake to Maya’s mother | 我们该把这个蛋糕拿去给玛雅的母亲 |
[03:22] | Just in case she forgot to get her own kid a cake. | 以防她忘了给自己的孩子买个生日蛋糕 |
[03:25] | Oh, you think that could actually happen? | 你觉得会发生这种事吗 |
[03:27] | Honey, I grew up with Shawn Hunter. | 亲爱的 我可是跟肖恩·亨特一起长大的 |
[03:29] | Remember his mother? She forgot where she lived. | 你还记得他妈吗 她都能忘了自己住在哪里 |
[03:32] | See, my biggest worry is that forgetting to give your kid a cake | 我最大的担心是 忘记给自己的孩子准备生日蛋糕 |
[03:35] | Is the first step to forgetting where you live. | 是最终忘记自己住在哪里的第一步 |
[03:37] | Oh, that’s not your biggest worry anymore. | 那已经不再是你最大的担心了 |
[03:42] | Maya’s behind me, isn’t she? | 玛雅就在我身后 对吧 |
[03:44] | Why is everybody always behind me? | 为什么大家总喜欢偷偷站在我身后啊 |
[03:47] | Okay, Maya, I’m not going to turn around | 好吧 玛雅 我是不会转过身的 |
[03:49] | because I’m all embarrassed, | 因为我太尴尬了 |
[03:50] | But you know how much I like your mother. | 但你知道我有多喜欢你母亲 |
[03:52] | I know you do. You always defend her. | 我知道你很喜欢 你总是替她说话 |
[03:53] | – because at least she’s not… – No, everything’s fine! | -因为她至少不是… -别说了 一切都没问题 |
[03:55] | – Stop talking. – …Shawn’s mother! | -别说话了 -…肖恩的母亲 |
[03:58] | What a cuckoo. | 真是个疯子 |
[03:59] | “Ah, it’s Tuesday! I better run away!” | “今天是周二 我最好赶紧逃” |
[04:04] | You have to laugh, huh, Topanga? | 让人憋不住想笑 对吧 塔佩佳 |
[04:10] | Nice face. | 表情真有趣 |
[04:12] | You want to turn around or you want me to turn you around? | 你是想自己转身呢 还是我来帮你转个身 |
[04:15] | How you doin’, Shawn? | 你还好吗 肖恩 |
[04:18] | Well, it ain’t Tuesday, so pretty good. | 因为今天不是周二 所以我过得挺好的 |
[04:22] | Shawny! | 小肖肖 |
[04:28] | How you doin’, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[04:29] | Just here doing a photo essay– | 我是来做个摄影专题的 |
[04:31] | “Weekends in New York for under $100.” | 《身上不足100块 如何在纽约度周末》 |
[04:33] | It’s impossible. Can I stay here? | 那是不可能的 我能住在这里吗 |
[04:37] | We found him on the couch. Can we keep him? | 我们是在沙发上发现他的 能留下来养着吗 |
[04:40] | Wait a minute. Who let you in? | 等一下 是谁开门让你进来的 |
[04:42] | – I have a key. – You gave him a key? | -我有钥匙的 -你竟然给了他一把钥匙 |
[04:44] | Fine, I’ll give you a key. | 好吧 我也给你一把钥匙 |
[04:47] | You love me! | 你好爱我 |
[04:49] | I do love you. | 我确实爱你 |
[04:51] | You have the key to my heart. | 你拥有一把打开我心的钥匙 |
[04:57] | So who has the key to your heart? | 那打开你心的钥匙在谁手上啊 |
[05:01] | Yeah, you ever been in love or what? | 是啊 你从来没爱过还是怎样 |
[05:05] | – Angela time? – seems unavoidable. | -要谈安吉拉了吧 -似乎是无法避免的 |
[05:07] | Angela– spill it. | 安吉拉 说吧 |
[05:09] | Yeah, was she all tortured poet-wanderer | 是啊 她是不是内心深受折磨的诗意之人 |
[05:11] | female-you type? | 就像女性版的你 |
[05:13] | You guys want to know how they fell in love? | 你们想知道他们是怎么相爱的吗 |
[05:15] | He went through her purse. | 他翻了她的包 |
[05:18] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释的 |
[05:23] | Girls, trust us, it was very romantic in high school. | 姑娘们 相信我们 那当年在高中是很浪漫的 |
[05:26] | So basically he fell in love with a concept? | 所以他基本上是爱上了一个概念吗 |
[05:29] | – it was doomed from the start. – never let me do that. | -从一开始就注定没好下场 -千万别让我做这种事 |
[05:31] | I would kill it immediately. | 我一定从一开始就给你斩断 |
[05:32] | That’s what best friends are supposed to do. | 好朋友之间就该是那样的 |
[05:33] | – ring power! – ring power! | -戒指魔力 -戒指魔力 |
[05:35] | – Thunder! – lightning! | -惊雷 -闪电 |
[05:41] | So where’s Angela now? | 那安吉拉现在在哪儿啊 |
[05:42] | I don’t know. I tried to make it work. | 我也不知道 我曾试图好好珍惜那段感情的 |
[05:44] | – but you couldn’t commit? – no. | -但你无法安定下来吗 -不是 |
[05:46] | You know, people have it all wrong about me. | 大家都误解我了 |
[05:48] | I– I was all in. | 我当时全心投入了 |
[05:50] | She’s the one who left. I got left. | 是她选择了离开 我是被抛下的 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I– I get a lot of that too. | 好吧 我也经常被抛弃 |
[05:56] | Who’s on your list? | 抛弃你的人都有哪些啊 |
[05:57] | Mother, father, girlfriend. | 妈妈 爸爸 女朋友 |
[06:02] | What is it with us? | 我们是有什么问题啊 |
[06:06] | What is it with us? | 我们是有什么问题啊 |
[06:09] | Window! Window right now! | 窗台 立刻去窗台深谈 |
[06:14] | Not you. | 不是叫你 |
[06:15] | But it’s my birthday. | 但今天是我生日啊 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[06:20] | – You. – Really? | -你 -真的吗 |
[06:21] | – and you! – oh, boy! | -以及你 -天啊 |
[06:29] | Okay, I have heard all of the stories. | 好了 我已经听过各种故事了 |
[06:32] | But tell me the truth, mom. | 跟我说实话吧 妈 |
[06:34] | When you guys were my age, | 你们像我这么大的时候 |
[06:35] | Was dad really that good at schemes? | 爸爸真的那么擅长耍诡计吗 |
[06:38] | Schemes? | 诡计 |
[06:39] | You know, rackets, scams, pulling stuff on people, | 就是调皮捣蛋 搞恶作剧 往别人身上倒东西 |
[06:43] | Changing their lives. | 改变他们的人生 |
[06:45] | Corey Matthews was the best there ever was. | 科利·麦修斯就是恶作剧之王 |
[06:50] | – Why? – well, because when he believes in something, | -为什么 -因为一旦他坚信某样事情的时候 |
[06:52] | His will is stronger than anybody’s. | 他的意志比其他任何人都要强 |
[06:55] | I’m retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[06:58] | But what if I believed in something? | 但如果我坚信某样事物呢 |
[07:01] | Your move. | 该你说了 |
[07:04] | Riley, you want to pull me back in the game, | 莱丽 如果你想让我重新出山 |
[07:06] | Then this has to be monumental. | 这必须是史诗般规模的 |
[07:10] | A scheme of schemes. | 诡计中的诡计 |
[07:12] | Schemetata de schemetata. | 计中王 |
[07:16] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:17] | He’s making it up. | 他在瞎编 |
[07:20] | A scheme that makes the angels sing. | 能让天使为之歌唱的诡计 |
[07:23] | Otherwise, I’m out forever. You hear me?! | 否则 我就金盆洗手不再出山 听见了吗 |
[07:28] | Now you’ve got one minute, Riley. | 现在你有一分钟时间 莱丽 |
[07:31] | Wow me. | 让我惊叹吧 |
[07:33] | I want Shawn to be Maya’s dad. | 我想让肖恩做玛雅的父亲 |
[07:47] | Riley, you can’t just want Shawn to be Maya’s father. | 莱丽 你不能异想天开让肖恩做玛雅的父亲啊 |
[07:50] | Your dad can’t possibly make that happen. Can you? | 你爸也不可能让这事成真的啊 对吧 |
[07:54] | Tough one. | 是很难 |
[07:56] | It’s the stuff legends are made of. | 是那种会创造传奇的情况 |
[07:58] | But if we can pull it off, | 但如果我们能把这事做成的话 |
[08:01] | It would make the angels sing. | 就会让天使为之歌唱 |
[08:03] | 科利·麦修斯 问题解决专家 | |
[08:07] | I want to do this with you, dad. | 我想跟你一起做成这事 爸 |
[08:10] | Teach me. I want to do it for Maya. | 教我吧 我想为玛雅做这事 |
[08:13] | 莱丽·麦修斯 入室弟子 | |
[08:18] | Riley, I don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 莱丽 我不希望你抱过高的期望 |
[08:21] | But if there is anyone in the world | 但如果说这世上有任何人 |
[08:23] | Who has a chance of pulling this off, it’s him. | 有可能把这事做成 那就是他了 |
[08:27] | 塔佩佳·麦修斯 后援团 | |
[08:31] | Well, the best master plan | 最棒的大计划 |
[08:33] | Involves how well we know our two subjects. | 必须包含我们对涉及的人物有多了解 |
[08:36] | 肖恩·亨特 问题解决专家的铁哥们儿 | |
[08:39] | 玛雅·哈特 入室弟子的闺蜜 | |
[08:42] | We got rings. | 我们有友谊戒指 |
[08:44] | So do we. | 我们也有啊 |
[08:46] | Shawn gave me mine when I was 25 years old. | 我25岁那年 肖恩曾送给我一枚戒指 |
[08:51] | Your mother won’t let me wear it. | 你妈不让我戴 |
[08:55] | Okay, so the next step in our plan | 好了 我们这计划中的下一步 |
[08:58] | Is we need a cutting-edge tech guy. | 就是我们需要一个尖端的技术人员 |
[09:00] | – Ladies! – Farkle! | -女士们 -弗科 |
[09:03] | Want to see my new computer watch? | 你们想看看我的新款电脑手表吗 |
[09:05] | Sure, it looks like an old calculator watch, | 当然了 看上去很像传统的计算器手表 |
[09:07] | But I updated the hard drive | 但我升级了一下硬盘 |
[09:08] | and added an interesting new feature. | 并且加入了一些很有趣的新元素 |
[09:11] | Riley is within five feet of you. | 莱丽现在距离您5英尺以内 |
[09:14] | Hey, that’s my voice. | 嘿 那是我的声音啊 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I’ve been recording it for years. | 是啊 我都录了好几年了 |
[09:18] | But don’t worry, I would never take advantage of it. | 不过别担心 我不会利用这一点干坏事的 |
[09:20] | I love you, Farkle. | 我爱你 弗科 |
[09:24] | Well, I guess we found our tech guy. | 看来我们是找到技术人员了 |
[09:26] | 弗科·明库斯 技术达人 | |
[09:31] | So the team’s complete. | 现在团队已经齐了吧 |
[09:32] | Not quite yet, Riley. | 还没有 莱丽 |
[09:34] | See, the best master plan usually involves a distraction. | 最出色的大计划通常还需一个分散目标注意力的人 |
[09:38] | And usually it comes in the form of a pretty face. | 通常那个人都必须长着一张俊俏的脸 |
[09:41] | Oh, you guys. | 哎呀你们说得我好害羞 |
[09:43] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[09:47] | Yeah, okay. | 可以 合格 |
[09:49] | 卢卡斯·弗瑞尔 美男计 | |
[09:54] | That’s how you think of me? | 你们对我就是这种看法吗 |
[09:55] | A lot of the time, yeah. | 很多时候都是的 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | 大计划 第一步 设陷阱 | |
[10:05] | I never knew what happened between my mom and dad. | 我一直都不知道我爸妈之间发生了什么事 |
[10:07] | She just tells me not to be upset with him | 她只是告诉我别生他的气 |
[10:09] | And never wants to go into details. | 却从来不想说任何细节 |
[10:11] | – why not? – because she did something to make him leave. | -为什么 -因为她做了什么事迫使他离开了 |
[10:14] | You and I are the ones that get left, | 你和我是被抛下的人 |
[10:16] | Not like her. | 跟她不一样 |
[10:17] | That’s why we understand each other, right? | 所以我们才彼此理解 对吧 |
[10:22] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪儿了啊 |
[10:23] | It’s my birthday. And when did you guys show up? | 今天可是我生日啊 你们什么时候来的 |
[10:26] | You’ve all been in there talking for the past hour? | 你们都在里面谈了一小时吗 |
[10:28] | Actually, we said what we needed to say in 10 minutes. | 实际上 我们用了10分钟就把要说的说完了 |
[10:32] | Looks like you two have been talking for the past hour, though. | 看上去你们两个倒像是谈了一小时啊 |
[10:34] | Yeah, well, you wouldn’t let us in your room, | 好吧 你不肯让我们进你的房间 |
[10:36] | So it’s like you trapped us out here. | 就像是你把我们困在这外面了 |
[10:40] | So of course we’ve been talking for the past hour. | 所以我们当然就谈了一小时啦 |
[10:43] | Actually, according to my watch, it’s only been– | 实际上 根据我的手表 只有… |
[10:46] | Maya is within five feet of you. | 玛雅在距离您5英尺的范围内 |
[10:48] | What the– | 搞什么鬼 |
[10:51] | Danger danger! | 危险 危险 |
[11:04] | I love you, Farkle. | 我爱你 弗科 |
[11:07] | Yeah, okay. | 行啊 好吧 |
[11:09] | Riley, I thought we were doing something for my birthday. | 莱丽 不是说好了我生日这天要做些特别的事吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure something’s going to happen. | 是啊 我很肯定某件事就要发生了 |
[11:15] | Hey, Cor. | 嘿 小科 |
[11:18] | Do you know Maya’s mother missed her birthday? | 你知道玛雅的妈妈错过了她的生日吗 |
[11:20] | I do. I do know. | 我知道 我知道的 |
[11:21] | That’s why I bought Maya a cake. | 所以我才给玛雅买了个蛋糕啊 |
[11:23] | What, that’s it? That’s all you did? | 就这样吗 你就只做了这点事吗 |
[11:25] | Well, you know me, Shawn. | 你也知道我这人的 肖恩 |
[11:27] | I don’t like to meddle. | 我不喜欢多管闲事 |
[11:30] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:31] | What’s become of you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[11:32] | I’m retired. I’m out. | 我退休了 金盆洗手了 |
[11:35] | What? You two, window! | 什么 你们两个 到窗台去 |
[11:38] | – Us? – whatever for? | -我们吗 -去干什么呀 |
[11:41] | Window now! | 立刻到窗台来 |
[11:46] | – You three. – Us? | -你们三个 -我们吗 |
[11:48] | Window now! | 立刻到窗台来 |
[11:52] | The Corey Matthews I knew | 我认识的那个科利·麦修斯 |
[11:53] | Would have immediately taken this little girl under his wing | 肯定会立刻把这个小女孩护在他的羽翼之下 |
[11:56] | And become kind of a father figure to her. | 变成一个类似她父亲的角色 |
[11:59] | – I’m old. – He’s tired. | -我老了 -他累了 |
[12:01] | You’re pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[12:02] | – I’m tired. – he’s old! | -我累了 -他老了 |
[12:04] | Come on, man! | 拜托啊 兄弟 |
[12:06] | We were kings! | 我们曾经是王啊 |
[12:09] | This could be the return of Corey and Shawn. | 这可以成为科利和肖恩的回归秀 |
[12:13] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[12:14] | Let’s you and me fix things between Maya and her mother. | 我们一起来解决好玛雅和她妈妈之间存在的问题 |
[12:19] | You don’t think we’re too old | 你不觉得我们年级太大了 |
[12:20] | For such high jinks and shenanigans? | 不能再干这种惊险刺激的恶作剧了吗 |
[12:23] | Is Maya not worth it to you? | 玛雅难道不值得你这么做吗 |
[12:25] | Is she worth it to you? | 她值得你这么做吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. I like her very much. | 是啊 我很喜欢她 |
[12:29] | Doesn’t she remind you of someone? | 她 难道没有让你们想起某个人吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah, what can I say? | 好吧 我能怎么说呢 |
[12:34] | I like people that remind me of me. | 我就喜欢会让我想起我自己的人 |
[12:38] | – Do I remind you of you? – No. | -我会让你想起你自己吗 -不会 |
[12:43] | You know, if this were the old days, | 如果这事放在过去的话 |
[12:46] | I probably might consider visiting Katy… | 我很可能会考虑拜访一下凯蒂… |
[12:48] | Her mother’s name is Katy. | 她妈名叫凯蒂 |
[12:49] | …in the diner where she works. | 去到她工作的那个餐厅里 |
[12:51] | The Nighthawk diner over on 17th street. | 就是第17大道上的夜鹰餐厅 |
[12:52] | But again, I’m too old. | 但我再说一次 我太老了 |
[12:54] | He needs his sleep. | 他需要充足的睡眠 |
[12:56] | Well, I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[12:58] | And I’m disgusted with you. | 我真对你感到恶心 |
[13:00] | He just needs a little nappy before bed. | 他就是上床前需要小睡一下而已 |
[13:04] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[13:06] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:09] | 大计划 第二步 卢卡斯施展绳子戏法 | |
[13:15] | You want to see a rope trick? | 你想看个绳子戏法吗 |
[13:19] | Maya, it’s important that you know | 玛雅 很重要的一点就是你必须明白 |
[13:22] | That what we’re about to do to you is for your own good. | 我们接下来要对你做的事 纯粹是为了你好 |
[13:26] | Maya, it’s important that you know | 玛雅 很重要的一点就是你必须明白 |
[13:28] | that what we’re about to do to you is for your own good. | 我们接下来要对你做的事 纯粹是为了你好 |
[13:31] | Farkle. | 弗科 |
[13:32] | I’m the wonk! | 我是技术达人啊 |
[13:35] | Okay, I get it. Now what is so important? | 行了 我懂了 到底是什么那么重要啊 |
[13:37] | You want to see a rope trick? | 你想看个绳子戏法吗 |
[13:40] | Will you stop distracting me with that? | 你能别用那个来分散我的注意力了吗 |
[13:42] | It’s not like I actually believed you’re a real cowboy. | 我并不相信你是个真正的牛仔 |
[13:44] | Yeah, ’cause if I was, | 是啊 如果我真是的话 |
[13:46] | Then I could do this. | 我就会做这个了 |
[14:00] | Why did you tie me up? | 你们为什么要把我绑起来 |
[14:02] | Oh, Shawn’s going to meet your mother. | 肖恩去见你妈了 |
[14:09] | Why would you want him to meet my mother? | 你为什么想让他去见我妈啊 |
[14:10] | My mother drives men away. | 我妈会把男人都赶走的 |
[14:12] | This will end up just like my father, Riley! | 这事的结局会和我爸一样的 莱丽 |
[14:14] | Shawn will run for the hills! | 肖恩会夺路而逃的 |
[14:16] | Run for the hills? Who says run for the hills? | 夺路而逃 谁会说”夺路而逃”这种话啊 |
[14:20] | Run for the hills! | 夺路而逃吧 |
[14:40] | – Katy? – That’s what it says right here. | -你是凯蒂吗 -我的工作牌上写着呢 |
[14:43] | – Yeah? – Hi. | -什么事 -你好 |
[14:45] | Hi. What’ll it be? | 你好 找我什么事 |
[14:52] | 大计划 第三步 幸福到永远 | |
[14:56] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[14:59] | I’ll have some birthday cake. | 我想吃点生日蛋糕 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | What kind of mom are you, Katy? | 你是怎么当妈的啊 凯蒂 |
[15:06] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Hey, unless your business with me | 听着 除非你找我 |
[15:11] | Is tuna melt, meatloaf or pie, | 是要点金枪鱼三明治 肉饼或是派 |
[15:13] | You can walk your nosy little butt right out of here. | 否则就请多管闲事的你赶紧滚蛋 |
[15:22] | 大计划 第四步 我们需要一个新计划 | |
[15:31] | Who are you, buddy? | 你是谁啊 老兄 |
[15:32] | My name’s Shawn Hunter. | 我叫肖恩·亨特 |
[15:34] | – Whoa. – what do you mean, whoa? | -噢 -你”噢”一下是什么意思 |
[15:36] | You’re the guy Maya doesn’t stop talking about, | 你就是玛雅不停提起的那个家伙啊 |
[15:39] | the Matthews’ friend. | 麦修斯的朋友 |
[15:40] | You guys all went on a family weekend together. | 你们一起度过了一个家庭旅行周末 |
[15:43] | She had a really good time and I appreciate it. | 她玩得很开心 我很感激 |
[15:46] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:48] | And if you ever question my motherhood again, | 如果你再敢质疑我的为母之道 |
[15:50] | I will smash a plate over your head. | 我就拿个盘子照着你的头打碎 |
[15:53] | You know what, lady? | 你知道吗 女士 |
[15:55] | You already don’t like me, | 你反正都已经不喜欢我了 |
[15:56] | So I’m just going to keep talking, okay? | 我就继续说吧 好吗 |
[15:59] | Today is Maya’s birthday. | 今天是玛雅的生日 |
[16:00] | What are you doing here since first thing this morning? | 你从今天开始 跑到这里来干什么 |
[16:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:08] | I don’t like you at all. | 我一点都不喜欢你 |
[16:13] | – Show’s over. – Let’s move. | -好戏结束 -赶紧撤吧 |
[16:37] | Maya, I tried. | 玛雅 我试过了 |
[16:39] | It didn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[16:40] | Riley, I told you, some things can’t be fixed. | 莱丽 我跟你说了 有些事是无法被挽救的 |
[16:43] | She does this. She makes men leave. | 她就是会这样 她会把男人都吓走 |
[16:46] | Shawn’s probably in Mexico by now. | 肖恩现在或许都躲到墨西哥去了 |
[16:48] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要做这种事啊 |
[16:50] | You’re angry at me. | 你很生我的气 |
[16:53] | I am. | 是的 |
[16:59] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[17:02] | Right now I’m kind of, like, furious. | 现在我真是 怒发冲冠 |
[17:04] | – should I untie you then? – I wouldn’t. | -我该把你解开吗 -是我就不会 |
[17:22] | If you want to give me back the friendship ring, I’ll understand. | 如果你想把友谊戒指退还给我 我也理解的 |
[17:25] | I am never giving this friendship ring back as long as I live. | 只要我还有一口气 就不会把这戒指还给你的 |
[17:28] | Wow, you said kind of a nice thing in a really mean voice. | 哇 你用刻薄的声音说出了很贴心的话呢 |
[17:31] | Riley, people only get upset with each other | 莱丽 人们之所以会相互生气 |
[17:33] | When what they’re talking about is important to them. | 就是他们所谈论的事对他们很重要 |
[17:39] | Then maybe there’s still hope. | 那或许这事还有希望呢 |
[17:43] | Thank you for untying me. | 谢谢你解开我 |
[17:45] | Are you still angry at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[17:46] | I’ll think about it. Yes! | 我会考虑一下的 没错 |
[17:53] | So do you want to sleep over? | 你今晚想留在我家过夜吗 |
[18:00] | Do you think I would walk in here and talk to you like this | 你觉得如果我不是很喜欢你女儿 |
[18:02] | If I wasn’t so fond of your daughter? | 会走进来跟你说这些话吗 |
[18:04] | Oh, you’re fond of my daughter. | 你喜欢我女儿啊 |
[18:06] | Why don’t you tell me about your vast experience raising a child? | 不如你跟我说说你养孩子的丰富经验吧 |
[18:10] | I don’t have any! | 我现在还没有经验 |
[18:12] | But I know you don’t work an extra shift at a diner | 但我知道你不能在餐厅多加一个班 |
[18:15] | And miss your daughter’s birthday. | 而错过你女儿的生日 |
[18:17] | And you know this because you know so much about relationships? | 你知道这些 是因为你很懂人与人之间的关系吗 |
[18:20] | – I’m terrible at relationships. – I’m worse. | -我很不擅长处理人与人之间的关系 -我更不擅长 |
[18:22] | – I don’t want to be. – neither do I. | -我不想这样的 -我也不想啊 |
[18:24] | Well, then we’ve got something in common. | 那我们就有共同点了啊 |
[18:30] | Look, my daughter likes having you around. | 听着 我女儿喜欢有你在她身边 |
[18:34] | But how can you stick around | 但你要怎么常常在她身边 |
[18:36] | When every weekend she told me you go somewhere else? | 因为每个周末她都会告诉我你外出了 |
[18:39] | I write about places. That’s my job. | 我要介绍各个地方 那是我的工作 |
[18:41] | I can’t let Maya get close to somebody else who just leaves. | 我不能让玛雅和一个整天到处跑的人很亲近 |
[18:44] | Okay, first of all, I’m not a leaver. | 首先 我并不会直接就转身走人 |
[18:47] | All right? I’m a stayer. | 明白吗 我是留下来的人 |
[18:49] | I’m the one who gets left. | 我是被抛下的那个人 |
[18:53] | Well, we got that in common too. | 在这一点上我们也是相同的 |
[18:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:57] | Maya thinks that you chased away– | 玛雅认为是你赶走了… |
[18:58] | I know what she thinks. It’s her father. | 我知道她是怎么认为的 其实是她爸的错 |
[19:02] | A girl should think well of her father. | 一个女孩应该对父亲存有好印象 |
[19:08] | Hi, Katy. | 嗨 凯蒂 |
[19:11] | So I finished it | 我弄完了 |
[19:13] | And it’s just like you wanted it. | 就跟你想要的一模一样 |
[19:15] | It’s beautiful, Camille. | 真美啊 卡米尔 |
[19:17] | She’ll love it. | 她一定会很喜欢的 |
[19:20] | But I’m still $50 short | 但我还差50美金 |
[19:22] | And it’ll take an extra shift to pay for it. | 我得再多加一个班才能付得起 |
[19:26] | It’s a nice locket. | 那个吊坠真美 |
[19:28] | Family photo going in there? | 里面放的是全家福吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:31] | Her and me. | 她和我 |
[19:34] | Here you go. | 给 |
[19:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:38] | Today is her birthday. | 今天是她生日 |
[19:40] | But you knew that. | 但你没有忘记 |
[19:43] | He’s cute. | 他好帅哦 |
[19:49] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还给你的 |
[19:50] | You will. You’ll let me take the photo. | 你会的 你要把这张全家福照片给我 |
[20:00] | We just wanted to give you a birthday you’d never forget, Maya. | 我们只是想让你过一个永生难忘的生日 玛雅 |
[20:02] | I appreciate it. I do. | 我很感激 真的 |
[20:04] | Some things are just impossible. | 但有些事就是不可能的 |
[20:07] | I used to not believe that. | 我以前并不相信这一点 |
[20:10] | I still don’t. | 我现在依然不信 |
[20:14] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:15] | Everything you think is wrong. | 你所以为的一切都是错的 |
[20:16] | I asked you not to tell her. Why would you do this? | 我明确叫你不要告诉她的 你为什么要这样 |
[20:19] | Because she deserves to love the parent who stayed. | 因为她应该爱那个留下来的母亲 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | Your mother had nothing to do with your father leaving, Maya. | 你父亲的离开跟你母亲没有任何关系 玛雅 |
[20:28] | All right? All this time | 明白吗 这么多年以来 |
[20:30] | She’s just been protecting him for you. | 她一直在维护他在你心目中的形象 |
[20:34] | Mom? You got left? | 妈 你是被抛下的吗 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:44] | She’s one of us. | 她也跟我们一样 |
[20:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:58] | I couldn’t afford to get you what you wanted | 我买不起你想要的礼物 |
[21:00] | Without working a couple extra shifts, | 只能多加几个班了 |
[21:02] | But I got it, honey. | 但我买下来了 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | Shawn helped me. | 肖恩也帮了忙 |
[21:06] | A locket? | 吊坠吗 |
[21:07] | – Yeah. – where is it? | -是啊 -在哪儿呢 |
[21:09] | – it’s in my purse. – I’ll get it. | -在我包里 -我去拿 |
[21:11] | You can’t go through my purse. | 你不能翻我的包 |
[21:16] | Let him! | 让他去吧 |
[21:42] | Did you see what I did there, Cor? | 你看到我的所为了吗 小科 |
[21:44] | I got Maya and her mother together. | 我让玛雅和她妈和好如初了 |
[21:46] | Yeah. You did great, Shawn. | 是啊 你做得很棒 肖恩 |
[21:48] | Well, I’d be happy to include you in my next scheme. | 我很乐意邀请你加入我下一次的诡计中 |
[21:51] | Sorry, buddy. | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[21:55] | I got me a new partner now. | 我已经找到个新搭档了 |
[21:59] | So you’re with her now, huh? | 你现在跟她在一起了是吧 |
[22:01] | Me and her. | 我和她 |
[22:04] | You’re on your own. | 你只能靠你一个人了 |
[22:06] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[22:08] | What fun is pulling off schemes by yourself? | 一个人耍诡计有什么意思啊 |
[22:13] | Oh, it’s you and me now? | 所以现在是你和我一起了吗 |
[22:17] | I’m in the market for a new partner in crime. | 我现在正想找一个新的犯罪搭档呢 |
[22:20] | Yeah, all right, I’ll try you out and see how you do. | 好吧 我试试你的表现再说吧 |
[22:24] | Cake time. | 吃蛋糕啦 |
[22:26] | Happy birthday, baby girl. | 生日快乐 宝贝女儿 |
[22:28] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[22:43] | You’re right. I can hardly move. | 你说得对 我几乎一动都不能动 |
[22:47] | I see why you were kind of furious at me. | 我现在明白你当时为什么对我怒发冲冠了 |
[22:54] | And I can see why you wanted to tie me up too, | 我也明白你为什么想把我也绑起来了 |
[22:56] | So I could share your experience. | 那我就能跟你有同样的体验了 |
[23:00] | I understand that you want us to share every experience | 我明白你想让我们拥有同样的每一种体验 |
[23:04] | Because we’re friends, | 因为我们是朋友 |
[23:05] | With friendship rings! | 戴着友谊戒指 |
[23:11] | Maya, could you at least say one word to me? | 玛雅 你能至少对我说一个字吗 |
[23:16] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[23:22] | My nose itches. | 我的鼻子好痒 |
[23:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:29] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |