时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | “Hi, I’m Riley Matthews, | 大家好 我是莱丽·麦修斯 |
[00:09] | And these are your John Quincy Adams middle school | 这里是约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学的 |
[00:11] | morning announcements.” | 《晨间新闻》节目 |
[00:13] | Why are you even rehearsing? | 你为什么还要排练啊 |
[00:14] | I’m going to get it perfect this time. | 我这次一定要表现得很完美 |
[00:16] | And you’re on. | 开始 |
[00:18] | Hewo, I’m Miley Flatshoes | “大渣好 我是麦丽·平底鞋 |
[00:20] | And these are your flurning amousenits. | 这里是村间瞎闻节目” |
[00:23] | Today’s lunch in the cafamatorium will be hot males. | 今天的午餐 将会是”火辣男神” |
[00:30] | Hot tamales… I’m hoping. | 但愿她说的是”辣玉米蒸肉” |
[00:34] | Hello, news lady! | 你好啊 新闻女主播 |
[00:35] | – Carpool! – far– carpool?! | -拼车 -弗…拼车 |
[00:38] | And here’s your Farkle science moment. | 接下来是《弗科科学新闻》节目 |
[00:41] | The junior entomology society | 青少年昆虫学会 |
[00:43] | has once again nominated me for a buggie award | 再次将我提名为”昆虫奖”的候选人 |
[00:45] | For my research paper on the orange dancing spider. | 因为我那篇关于橙色舞蛛的研究论文太出色了 |
[00:47] | Congrats, Dr. Farklestein. | 恭喜了啊 弗科肯斯坦博士 |
[00:49] | – I hope this is your year. – oh, I never win. | -我希望今年你能胜出 -我从没胜出过 |
[00:52] | Awesome. Wish I could go, | 好极了 我真希望我也能出席 |
[00:55] | But I don’t wanna and I’m sure tickets are impossible. | 但我不想去 我相信肯定搞不到票的 |
[00:57] | – I have two. – then I just don’t wanna. | -我有两张票 -那我就是单纯不想去 |
[01:00] | Awesome. Which one of you will be Farkle’s choice? | 好极了 你们两个谁会成为弗科的选择呢 |
[01:02] | I’m telling the world. Farkle must finally choose | 我要告诉全世界 弗科必须做出最终的选择 |
[01:04] | between his sweet angel whose smile lights a path to goodness | 其中一个是甜美天使 她的笑能照亮通往天堂的路 |
[01:07] | Or my dark demon who unleashes in me something so terrifying | 另一个是黑暗女巫 能够释放我内心可怕的欲望 |
[01:11] | I really wanna know what it is. | 我真想知道最终的选择结果 |
[01:14] | Thanks, and I’m not gonna be there when you find out, carpool. | 谢了 等你想出答案时我肯定不会在的 拼车 |
[01:18] | And there it is, john quinciatti. | 新闻到此结束 约翰·昆西亚提的学生们 |
[01:21] | Flankle juices bequeen yama and symelf. | 弗兰克必须在”雅玛”和”我自以”间做出选择 |
[01:27] | Yama? | 雅玛 |
[02:26] | Who’s the greatest ally of the United States? | 谁是美国最伟大的盟友 |
[02:29] | Farkle? | 弗科 |
[02:30] | I’d like to help you, sir, | 我很想帮你解答 老师 |
[02:31] | But I got a lot of things on my mind. | 但我现在在想很多事呢 |
[02:34] | Are you tense, Farkle? | 你精神高度紧张吗 弗科 |
[02:36] | Is it buggie award season? | 现在是昆虫奖的颁奖季吗 |
[02:37] | Yes, and I know that once I’ve chosen | 是的 我知道一旦我决定 |
[02:39] | between Riley and Maya for the dinner, | 在莱丽和玛雅中间选一个人带去参加晚宴 |
[02:40] | I’ll actually be letting the other one go. | 我其实就是在抛弃另一个人 |
[02:42] | I’ll go. I’ll go right now. | 我愿意退出 我现在就愿意 |
[02:45] | I think it will be sad | 我觉得如果弗科 |
[02:47] | When Farkle doesn’t love us both the same. | 不能同时爱我们 会是件很可悲的事 |
[02:49] | Yes, one of you will be crushed. | 是啊 你们其中一个人会心碎的 |
[02:50] | You will, however, receive the Farkle home game | 但是 那个人将可以获得”弗科主场游戏” |
[02:52] | as a consolation prize. | 作为安慰奖 |
[02:55] | – ooh, what’s that? – it’s this game where the loser goes, | -那是什么 -在那个游戏当中 输的人会这样 |
[02:59] | “Farkle.” | “弗科” |
[03:01] | So who is the greatest ally of the United States? | 美国最伟大的盟友是谁 |
[03:03] | Ask Farkle. | 问弗科啊 |
[03:07] | Canada. You want me to say Canada. | 加拿大 你想让我回答加拿大 |
[03:10] | You want to explain why or do I have to do everything? | 你可以解释下为什么吗 还是什么都要我来做 |
[03:14] | Everything. You love that. | 什么都你来做 你很爱那样啊 |
[03:18] | Look, I really want one of you at the buggies with me | 听着 我真的很想你们其中一人陪我去参加昆虫奖 |
[03:20] | to pick me up when I lose again to my archnemesis smackle. | 在我再次输给斯玛珂之后 支撑我站起来 |
[03:23] | Smackle? | 斯玛珂[猛打] |
[03:24] | What kind of parents | 什么样的父母 |
[03:25] | name their kid “Smackle,” Farkle? | 会给孩子取名叫斯玛珂啊 弗科 |
[03:29] | It’s just interesting | 说起来很有意思 |
[03:30] | that all of our thoughts turn to other allies first | 大家一般都会想到其他的盟国 |
[03:32] | when Canada is right next to us. | 而其实加拿大就在我们旁边 |
[03:35] | Perhaps it’s because we know | 或许那是因为我们知道 |
[03:36] | they’ll always be there for us | 他们总会做我们坚实的后盾 |
[03:39] | that we take them for granted. | 以至于我们会无视他们 |
[03:41] | Farkle, I’m going to make the ultimate sacrifice | 弗科 我打算做出最大的牺牲 |
[03:43] | and let you go with Riley. | 让你跟莱丽一起去 |
[03:45] | I’m going to make the ultimate sacrifice and let you go with Maya. | 我也打算做出最大的牺牲 让你跟玛雅一起去 |
[03:49] | I decide! You hear me? | 我决定了 你们听明白了吗 |
[03:51] | This game is Farkle’s choice. | 这场游戏是”弗科的抉择” |
[03:54] | Prepare to go through the emotional gauntlet of love. | 准备好经历波澜壮阔的爱的风暴吧 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | Judy, I’m so glad you were able to join our little book club. | 朱迪 我真高兴你愿意加入我们小小的读书俱乐部 |
[04:08] | Auggie is such a fan of your daughter Ava. | 奥吉特别喜欢你家女儿艾瓦 |
[04:10] | Oh well, who isn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[04:13] | And I must say, what a surprisingly decent idea, Topanga. | 我必须说 这真是个好主意 塔佩佳 |
[04:17] | I think a book club is such a wonderful forum | 我觉得读书俱乐部真是个超赞的座谈会 |
[04:19] | to exchange ideas and intellectual conversation. | 可以让大家交流想法和学术意见 |
[04:24] | Judy, are you British? | 朱迪 你是英国人吗 |
[04:25] | No, I’m just better than everyone else. | 不是 我只是比其他人优秀而已 |
[04:30] | Well, I see where your daughter gets her confidence. | 我这下总算明白你女儿的自信是从何而来的了 |
[04:33] | Oh, and Auggie is such a lovely little girl as well. | 奥吉也是个非常可爱的小女孩 |
[04:40] | Auggie is a boy. | 奥吉是个男孩 |
[04:42] | I’ve never really looked at her. | 我从来都没仔细瞧过她呢 |
[04:47] | Okay, everyone, | 好了 各位 |
[04:49] | I hope we all enjoyed our first book, | 我希望大家都很喜欢我们的第一本书 |
[04:51] | “Murray the marvelous moose.” | 《神奇麋鹿穆雷》 |
[04:53] | – So who would like to start? – Ava. | -谁想先开始呢 -艾瓦 |
[04:55] | Oh boy. | 天啊 |
[04:57] | Murray moose discovers his self-worth | 讲述麋鹿穆雷发现自我价值的历程 |
[05:01] | In a world constantly challenging his sense of… | 在那个世界中 不断挑战着他的… |
[05:06] | – identity. – …identity. | -身份认同 -身份认同 |
[05:10] | An interesting | 真有趣 |
[05:11] | And I’m sure well-rehearsed interpretation. | 我相信你们一定提前”练熟了”的 |
[05:16] | – What are you implying? – I’m not implying anything. | -你在暗示什么意思啊 -我没暗示任何意思 |
[05:20] | I’m saying it right in your face. | 我是直截了当地说出来的 |
[05:24] | So who has a different take? | 谁想来重新读一遍呢 |
[05:27] | – Auggie? – I ated one of the pages. | -奥吉 -我把书吃了一页 |
[05:32] | I’m not with him for his brains. | 我真受不了他这蠢脑子 |
[05:35] | Check out that tush. | 瞧瞧他这犬牙 |
[05:39] | – Ava! – I’m okay with it, mom. | -艾瓦 -我不介意被她骂 妈妈 |
[05:44] | All right, Ava, would you like to read an excerpt from the book? | 好了 艾瓦 你想读下书中的一段吗 |
[05:47] | “One day, Murray the moose woke up | “有一天 麋鹿穆雷早晨醒来 |
[05:50] | and didn’t want to be a moose anymore.” | 突然不想做麋鹿了” |
[05:52] | So good. So good. That was really very good. | 太棒了 太棒了 你读得太棒了 |
[05:55] | Yes. Now, Auggie, it’s your turn. | 好了 奥吉 现在该你读了 |
[05:57] | I like it better when you read to me, mommy. | 我还是更喜欢你读给我听 妈咪 |
[05:59] | Aren’t you a little old for that? | 你都这么大了还让别人读不合适吧 |
[06:00] | – Am I, mommy? – no. | -我太大了吗 妈咪 -不是 |
[06:03] | It’s all right, Topanga. | 没关系的 塔佩佳 |
[06:04] | It’s a scientifically-proven fact | 科学界已经证明了 |
[06:06] | that boys develop at a different pace. | 男孩的生长发育要晚一些 |
[06:19] | Thank you for my smoothie. | 谢谢你请我喝奶昔 |
[06:21] | Extra thick so you can eat it with a spoon. | 超浓的哦 你可以用勺子吃 |
[06:24] | You know me very well. | 你真是太了解我了 |
[06:26] | That giggle is my favorite sound in the world. | 你咯咯笑的声音 是我在这世上最爱听的声音 |
[06:29] | I know I’ve told you I’ve loved you since the first grade, | 我知道我跟你说过 我从一年级时就开始爱你了 |
[06:31] | But I don’t think I’ve ever told you why. | 但我好像从没跟你说过为什么 |
[06:33] | – Farkle– – hold that thought. | -弗科 -先等一下 |
[06:36] | Have a little pretzel with your mustard, Maya. | 你先用脆饼蘸芥末吃吧 玛雅 |
[06:38] | I know how you like it. | 我知道你喜欢怎样吃 |
[06:40] | I’m eating this, then I’m leaving. | 我吃了这个就走人 |
[06:42] | My eighth birthday party. | 我的8岁生日派对 |
[06:46] | Don’t remember it at all. | 完全不记得了 |
[06:52] | You kept this? | 你一直留着这个吗 |
[06:54] | you tried to do a kickflip off the park bench. | 你曾试图踩着这个跳过公园的长凳 |
[06:56] | You were not ready for those moves. | 你当时的技术根本不够做那种动作 |
[06:59] | Still got the scar. | 我的伤疤还在呢 |
[07:01] | It was the only time I’ve ever seen you cry. | 那是我唯一一次看见你哭 |
[07:04] | Why did you keep this? | 你为什么保留着这个 |
[07:06] | It was the only time I’ve ever seen you cry. | 那是我唯一一次见你哭 |
[07:09] | Farkle. | 弗科 |
[07:12] | Have you been seeing someone else? | 你在和别的人约会吗 |
[07:14] | – There’s only you. – don’t think it’s going to be so easy | -只有你 -别以为就靠某样小物件 |
[07:17] | to get me all emotional over some little object | 让我陷入回忆的漩涡 多愁善感真情流露 |
[07:20] | that shoots me down memory lane. | 是件容易的事 |
[07:23] | Hazel the hippo. | 小河马哈瑟尔 |
[07:24] | You’re alive! | 你还活着啊 |
[07:26] | You gave me this when you sat with me in the hospital | 当年你在医院里坐着陪我时 送给我的这个 |
[07:29] | When I had my tonsils out. | 那时候我刚做完扁桃体摘除术 |
[07:31] | I lost her and never had the heart to tell you. | 我把它弄丢了 一直不敢告诉你 |
[07:35] | – how did you know? – I bought two of them, | -你是怎么知道的 -我当年一下子买了两个 |
[07:38] | You know, just in case, you lost the one I gave you. | 以防你弄丢了我给你的那个 |
[07:41] | Thank you, Farkle. | 谢谢你 弗科 |
[07:44] | Thank you, Farkle. | 谢谢你 弗科 |
[07:48] | Are you speed-dating us? | 你是在跟我们进行速配吗 |
[07:50] | Welcome to what’s going on! | 你们终于发现真实情况了 |
[07:52] | As you know, being nominated for a buggie | 你们也知道 获得昆虫奖的提名 |
[07:54] | – is the highlight of my life. – we realize that. | -是我人生的重要时刻 -我们知道的 |
[07:56] | I wanna share my happiness with someone special if I win, | 如果我赢了 我想和一个特殊的人分享我的喜悦 |
[07:59] | And if I lose, | 如果我输了 |
[07:59] | I want someone who cares about me to be there. | 我希望一个关心我的人在我身边支持我 |
[08:01] | So I wanna make sure I make the right choice. | 所以我希望确保我做出的是正确的选择 |
[08:03] | Thank you for a lovely evening. | 谢谢你们陪我度过一个美好的夜晚 |
[08:06] | Wow. He’s paying the bill. | 哇 他竟然去买单了呢 |
[08:08] | I should’ve eaten more. | 早知道我就多吃一点了 |
[08:12] | Yo, you still hungry? | 哟 你还饿着吗 |
[08:14] | ’cause we’re gonna get some pizza, so we’re thinking– | 我们打算叫点披萨 所以我们想着… |
[08:17] | Stop thinking. It’s not you. | 别想了 跟你不合适 |
[08:20] | What’s she mean by that? | 她这话什么意思 |
[08:23] | What my brother Sheldon doesn’t understand | 我弟弟谢尔顿不明白的是 |
[08:25] | is that because of our demeanor, | 就因为我们的行为举止 |
[08:26] | You think that we’re a couple of oafs. | 你就觉得我们是两个蠢货 |
[08:28] | – Is this true? – I’m afraid so, Sheldon. | -是这样吗 -恐怕是的 谢尔顿 |
[08:31] | – Oafs?! – we are sorry to hear that. | -蠢货 -我们很遗憾听你这么说 |
[08:35] | What’s the other one think, Cisco? | 不知道另一个是怎么想的呢 西斯科 |
[08:37] | You should find out by asking. | 你去问问不就知道了 |
[08:41] | What do you think… | 你怎么想的… |
[08:43] | Other one? | 另一个 |
[08:44] | I think you’re way too close. | 我觉得你靠得太近了 |
[08:46] | And what are you gonna do about that? | 你对此又能怎么样呢 |
[08:50] | I may not look so tough, and I don’t say “Yo,” | 我看上去或许不太强悍 我也不说”哟” |
[08:52] | But I’m insane when it comes to these two, | 但凡事涉及到这两个人 我就会发疯 |
[08:56] | So what you’re gonna do | 所以你们接下来要做的 |
[08:57] | is run down the platform screaming | 就是一路尖叫着跑远 |
[08:59] | until you reach broadway. | 一直跑到百老汇大街 |
[09:01] | I just don’t see us screaming until broadway. | 我可不觉得我们会尖叫着一直跑到百老汇 |
[09:03] | Who do you think you are anyway? | 你他妈以为你是谁啊 |
[09:05] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[09:14] | I’m Canada. | 我就是加拿大 |
[09:15] | A little taken for granted, but… | 平时有点被无视 但是… |
[09:18] | I’m always there for you. | 我永远是你们坚实的后盾 |
[09:22] | You know what? I’ve decided to go with Farkle. | 话说 我已经决定了和弗科一起去 |
[09:26] | – You don’t have to. I’m going. – I said I’m going. | -你不必这么做的 我去吧 -我说了我要去 |
[09:28] | I will mess you up. | 我会把你打得乱七八糟 |
[09:29] | Then I will clean me up. | 那我就把我清理得干干净净 |
[09:31] | Riley, what are we doing? | 莱丽 我们这是在干什么呢 |
[09:32] | Are we really fighting over Farkle? | 我们真的要为弗科而争斗吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, and I’m gonna win. | 是啊 而且我肯定会赢的 |
[09:40] | It’s on, Matthews. | 那就开始斗吧 麦修斯 |
[09:52] | So did you text him last night? | 你昨晚给他发短信了吗 |
[09:54] | No. We agreed not to. | 没有 我们说好了都不发的嘛 |
[09:56] | Farkle’s choice, remember? | 弗科的抉择 还记得吗 |
[09:58] | – Did you video chat? – Absolutely not. | -你们视频聊天了吗 -绝对没有 |
[10:00] | We agreed to do nothing to influence him. | 我们说好了不做任何影响他决定的事的啊 |
[10:03] | That’s the deal. | 约定就是那样的 |
[10:06] | – Ladies. – Farkle. | -女士们 -弗科 |
[10:09] | Thanks for the text, Maya. | 谢谢你给我发短信 玛雅 |
[10:11] | I enjoyed the video chat, Riley. | 我很享受跟你的视频聊天 莱丽 |
[10:15] | But I’m gonna need some time to myself | 但我需要点时间一个人静一静 |
[10:17] | to make this difficult choice. | 来做出这个艰难的抉择 |
[10:19] | And Maya and I agreed we would do nothing… | 玛雅和我已经说好了 我们不会做任何 |
[10:21] | – to influence your decision. – yeah. | -影响你做决定的事 -是啊 |
[10:25] | Lookie what I found. | 瞧瞧我发现了什么 |
[10:27] | – You forgot to scream. – Thank you. | -你忘了尖叫 -谢谢 |
[10:31] | An arizona blonde tarantula. | 亚利桑那金毛狼蛛 |
[10:33] | – well, of course. – you can’t do this, Maya! | -当然了 -你不能这么做 玛雅 |
[10:36] | What I love about this species, it’s the perfect mate for– | 我喜欢这个品种 是因为它是完美的… |
[10:39] | – for my orange dancing spider. – yeah. | -是我的橙色舞蛛的完美配种对象 -是啊 |
[10:41] | This is completely unfair. | 这真是太不公平了 |
[10:44] | Look at these two. So vastly different | 瞧瞧这两只 虽然如此截然不同 |
[10:46] | – and yet so wonderful together. – well, of course. | -在一起却是这么搭 -当然了 |
[10:49] | They seem to really- | 它们似乎真的… |
[10:50] | She bit his head off! Oh my heaven! | 雌蛛把雄蛛的头咬掉了 我的天啊 |
[10:52] | She bit his head off! | 雌蛛把雄蛛的头咬掉了 |
[10:55] | Just like our lives are gonna be together. | 就好像我们的生命要合二为一了 |
[10:59] | No. Maya is not the only one who likes spiders, okay? | 不 玛雅并不是唯一喜欢蜘蛛的人好吗 |
[11:03] | – I happen to love them too. – Really? | -我也挺喜欢蜘蛛的 -是吗 |
[11:06] | Then you would have no problem if I put this spider on your head | 那你一定不介意 我把这蜘蛛放在你头上 |
[11:08] | – and you wore it like a hat? – a hat, you say? | -让你当帽子一样戴着 -你是说帽子吗 |
[11:19] | I know this is out of your comfort zone, Riley. | 我知道这让你感到很不舒服 莱丽 |
[11:21] | I’m really impressed you would do this for me. | 我很感动你愿意为我这么做 |
[11:23] | Yeah, I still can’t decide who I’m bringing to the buggies. | 没错 我还是无法决定带谁去昆虫奖的典礼 |
[11:25] | You’re both still even. | 你们现在还是处于平等位置 |
[11:28] | Hi, dad, this spider is laying her eggs in my brain. | 嗨 老爸 这只蜘蛛正在我的头上产卵哦 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | “Murray the moose realized | 麋鹿穆雷意识到 |
[11:42] | It is much better to be who you are | 最好还是做真实的自己 |
[11:45] | Than to pretend to be somebody else, | 而非假装成别人 |
[11:47] | Even if your fake british mother wants you to be.” | 即使你那位冒牌的英国妈妈希望你那样” |
[11:50] | Where does it say that? | 书上哪里写这段了啊 |
[11:51] | It doesn’t say that in mine. | 我这本书上可没写呢 |
[11:52] | Mm, yes. Well, perhaps you’re not the only one | 是的 或许不仅仅只有你提前 |
[11:55] | with a well-rehearsed child. | 带着孩子好好排练了一下 |
[11:59] | I still like it better when you read to me, mommy. | 我还是更喜欢你读给我听 妈咪 |
[12:02] | Why? My mommy never reads to me. | 为什么 我妈妈从来不会读给我听 |
[12:05] | She says it makes me weak. | 她说那会让我变得很弱 |
[12:09] | So then who acts out the parts | 那谁来扮演各个角色 |
[12:11] | And does the voices and makes it fun? | 模仿它们的声音 让角色有趣起来啊 |
[12:13] | You can do that? | 你们可以那样吗 |
[12:15] | Well, let’s see. Cory? | 来看一下吧 科利 |
[12:20] | Cory? | 科利 |
[12:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:25] | “One day, Murray the moose said”… | “有一天 麋鹿穆雷说…” |
[12:28] | “I’m tired of being a moose.” | “我厌倦了当一只麋鹿 |
[12:31] | “I wanna be a porpoise, like you, Penelope, | 我想当一只海豚 就跟你一样 佩内洛普 |
[12:34] | And swim in the sea.” | 在大海里游泳” |
[12:37] | “But, Murray, do you even know how to swim?” | “但是 穆雷 你会游泳吗” |
[12:40] | “Let’s find out!” | “来试试看吧” |
[12:42] | Sploosh! | 扑通 |
[12:45] | “Help me! Help me, Penelope!” | “救救我 救救我 佩内洛普” |
[12:47] | “Okay, I will gather all of my ocean friends. | “好的 我会召集所有的海洋朋友 |
[12:50] | Come on, ocean friends, help save Murray!” | 快来啊 海洋朋友们 来救救穆雷” |
[12:54] | “And all of the ocean friends worked together | 所有的海洋朋友都齐心协力 |
[12:57] | And saved Murray. | 救回了穆雷 |
[12:58] | And Penelope said, ‘oh, Murray, | 佩内洛普说 “穆雷 |
[13:01] | We love you for who you are!'” | 我们就爱原本真实的你” |
[13:03] | I love you, Murray. | 我爱你 穆雷 |
[13:06] | Sorry, mommy. | 抱歉 妈咪 |
[13:07] | I love you too, Murray! | 我也爱你 穆雷 |
[13:11] | Primitives. Look at the time. Ava, let’s go. | 太幼稚了 瞧瞧时间 艾瓦 我们该走了 |
[13:16] | I like it when Topanga throws me out. | 我还是喜欢被塔佩佳赶出去 |
[13:19] | – Excuse me? – oh, me too. | -你说什么 -我也是 |
[13:29] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[13:34] | Slam the door! | 快摔门 |
[13:36] | Sla– | 摔… |
[13:38] | “And then Murray decided he wanted to be a penguin.” | 然后穆雷又想当一只企鹅 |
[13:47] | Best book club ever. | 真是有史以来最棒的读书俱乐部 |
[13:56] | Thanks for coming over right before your big night. | 谢谢你在明天的盛大之夜前过来一趟 |
[13:58] | This bay window is very special to me, Farkle, | 这扇大窗户对我有着特殊的意义 弗科 |
[14:01] | And I enjoy sharing it with people who are special to me… | 我喜欢和对我而言很特别的人一起分享 |
[14:04] | – like you. – Thank you. | -比如你 -谢谢 |
[14:07] | I feel like I’m sitting on sacred ground. | 我感觉我坐在一个圣地 |
[14:09] | I mean, this is where you and Maya share so many moments together. | 毕竟 你和玛雅在这里度过了那么多宝贵的时刻 |
[14:15] | There’s that giggle I love. | 我就爱你这咯咯笑 |
[14:17] | What made you laugh in that weird fake way? | 你为什么会发出这么古怪的假笑呢 |
[14:20] | Well, I was just picturing you at this dinner with Maya. | 我只是跟你描绘下如果和玛雅一起参加晚宴会怎样 |
[14:23] | I mean, you guys so don’t belong together. | 你们两个在一起真的不合适 |
[14:26] | – you don’t think we do? – not at all. | -你觉得我和她不合适吗 -一点都不合适 |
[14:29] | – Do you think we do? – I don’t know. | -那你觉得我们合适吗 -我不知道 |
[14:32] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:37] | Ignore that big bird. | 无视那只大鸟 |
[14:39] | My bay window! | 这是我的凸窗 |
[14:41] | Locked! Locked. | 已经锁住了 锁住了 |
[14:46] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[14:49] | You tried to lock me out of your room? | 你竟然试图把我锁在你的房外 |
[14:50] | Not cool. | 真不够意思 |
[14:51] | You’re interrupting my alone time with Farkle? | 你在打扰我和弗科的独处时间 |
[14:53] | – not cool! – You’re actually fighting over me?! | -真不够意思 -你们竟然在为我争斗 |
[14:56] | Cool! | 好有意思 |
[14:58] | Except you’re fighting and it’s my fault. | 可惜你们是在争斗 都是我的错 |
[15:00] | Can either of you tell me why you’d even want | 你们两个谁能告诉我 你们为什么 |
[15:02] | to go with me to the buggie awards? | 想跟我一起去参加昆虫奖颁奖典礼吗 |
[15:07] | I can tell you why I’ve always loved you both. | 我可以告诉你们 我为什么一直都爱你们两个 |
[15:09] | I can’t think of one of you without thinking of both of you. | 我无法单独想你们一个人 只会同时都想 |
[15:12] | I withdraw my offer. | 我撤回我的邀请 |
[15:19] | I’d rather go alone than hurt my two best friends. | 我宁愿一个人去 也不要伤害两个我最好的朋友 |
[15:21] | That’s my choice. | 那就是我的抉择 |
[15:27] | Not cool. | 真不够意思 |
[15:33] | Live… From the fabulous Chanticleer hotel of Weehawken, | 由威霍肯雄鸡酒店为您带来的现场直播 |
[15:38] | It’s the 67th annual Buggie Awards! | 这里是第67届昆虫奖的颁奖现场 |
[15:42] | And now your host, | 有请主持人 |
[15:45] | Miss Jane Lynch! | 简·林奇小姐 |
[15:51] | The buggies. | 小虫虫们 |
[15:52] | Yup, I’ll host anything. | 没错 我什么活动都愿意主持 |
[15:55] | Oh, look at this crowd. My goodness. | 瞧瞧台下的人群啊 天啊 |
[15:58] | Jennifer Lawrence, Leo Dicaprio | 珍妮弗·劳伦斯 李奥·迪卡普里奥 |
[16:00] | Not here. | 他们并没有来 |
[16:02] | But look who is here, we’ve got Milton. | 瞧瞧有谁在哦 有米尔顿 |
[16:04] | Hey, kid. And of course smackle! | 你好啊 小子 当然了 还有斯玛珂 |
[16:08] | – You. – no no, you, lady. | -你呀 -不不 你才是主角 小家伙 |
[16:11] | And where is our perennial hopeful? | 多年生的希望小子在哪儿呢 |
[16:14] | Oh, there he is. | 他在那儿呢 |
[16:16] | Well, I am hoping this is your year, kid. | 但愿你今年能获胜 小子 |
[16:19] | ’cause I love ya, Farkle. | 因为我爱你 弗科 |
[16:21] | Giant lady. | 巨型女士 |
[16:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:26] | Let’s get to our first award of the evening. | 我们来颁发今晚的第一个奖项吧 |
[16:29] | Here to present the buggie for best terrarium design, | 接下来是最佳培植器皿设计奖 |
[16:32] | Liam Hemsworth | 恭喜利亚姆·海姆沃斯 |
[16:33] | And Anna Kendrick’s science teacher! | 以及安娜·肯德里克的科学老师 |
[16:44] | – What is this feeling? – awfulness. | -这是什么感觉 -糟透的感觉 |
[16:48] | We’re ruining the greatest night of Farkle’s life. | 我们正在破坏弗科人生中最重要的一晚 |
[16:51] | We actually let him come between us. | 我们竟然让他造成我们之间的隔阂 |
[16:53] | – We did. – how could we ever fight about that? | -是啊 -我们怎么能为他争斗呢 |
[16:57] | Because he’s great. | 因为他很出色 |
[17:00] | So great. | 太出色了 |
[17:02] | For the rest of our lives, | 在我们的余生中 |
[17:04] | Let’s never settle for anyone less than Farkle. | 我们千万不要选一个比弗科差的男人 |
[17:17] | Well, it’s been a giggly fun five hours, hasn’t it? | 过去的5小时一直很有趣 对吧 |
[17:22] | Before we get to our final buggie award this evening, | 在我们颁发今晚最重大的昆虫奖之前 |
[17:27] | A tribute to those we’ve lost this year. | 先向过去的一年中逝去的昆虫们致敬吧 |
[17:30] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[17:32] | …in memoriam. | 悼念时刻 |
[17:36] | *Swing low, sweet chariot* | *慢些摇晃 小小的车* |
[17:41] | *Coming for to carry me home* | *轻轻地载我回家* |
[17:44] | *Swing low, sweet chariot* | *慢些摇晃 小小的车* |
[17:49] | *Coming for to carry me home* | *轻轻地载我回家* |
[17:53] | *I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?* | *我望向约旦河 我看到了什么* |
[17:58] | *Coming for to carry me home* | *轻轻地载我回家* |
[18:02] | *A band of angels coming after me* | *一队天使跟在我身后* |
[18:07] | *Coming for to carry me home* | *轻轻地载我回家* |
[18:16] | I’m gonna miss ’em. | 我会想念它们的 |
[18:18] | Okay, we’re out. Going to commercial. | 好了 暂停 开始播放广告 |
[18:20] | – Farkle. – Smackle. | -弗科 -斯玛珂 |
[18:23] | Well well, here we are once again. | 我们又狭路相逢了 |
[18:25] | Hope you didn’t waste your time writing a speech. | 希望你没有浪费时间写获奖感言 |
[18:27] | You lack modesty, my archnemesis. | 你缺乏谦虚的精神 仇敌 |
[18:29] | And I see you lack a companion for the evening, my archnemesis. | 我看你今晚没人陪嘛 仇敌 |
[18:33] | Are you finally available? | 你终于是单身了吗 |
[18:35] | Not that I care. | 倒不是说我很在意这个 |
[18:37] | It looks as though I might be, and I care very much. | 或许是吧 而且我很在意这一点 |
[18:43] | It doesn’t have to be like this, Farkle. | 其实不必这样的 弗科 |
[18:45] | You and I can rule the world… together. | 你和我 可以一起统治这个世界 |
[18:48] | You and I? Smackle, we’re both evil geniuses. | 你和我 斯玛珂 我们都是邪恶天才 |
[18:51] | Science dictates that like forces repel. | 科学很排斥这一点 |
[18:54] | Oh, my dear archnemesis, | 我亲爱的仇敌 |
[18:56] | Science does not dictate emotion, | 科学可不排斥情感 |
[18:59] | Not that I have any. | 倒不是说我有情感 |
[19:02] | Your theory intrigues me, Smackle. | 你这理论让我有点兴趣 斯玛珂 |
[19:04] | I’ve never looked at you in this way. | 我还从未以这种角度看待过你呢 |
[19:05] | I will do that now. | 我现在就会用这种角度看你 |
[19:08] | No, repelled. I shall avert my eyes. | 不 拒绝吧 我要移开我的眼睛 |
[19:12] | And we’re back in three, two, one. | 直播倒计时 三 二 一 |
[19:16] | I will now present the final award of the evening | 现在我将颁发今晚最后一个奖项 |
[19:20] | For high achievement in research. | 奖励最高的研究成果 |
[19:22] | And our two finalists are, once again, | 最后两名角逐者 竟然再次是 |
[19:25] | Smackle of Einstein Academy. | 爱因斯坦学院的斯玛珂 |
[19:30] | Who’s your date for this evening, Smackle? | 今晚你的男伴是谁啊 斯玛珂 |
[19:32] | Is that handsome gentleman your father? | 那位英俊的先生是你父亲吗 |
[19:34] | He’s my uncle. Daddy said no. | 他是我叔叔 我爸拒绝前来 |
[19:37] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | And of course, Farkle from John Quincy Adams. | 以及来自约翰·昆西·亚当斯学校的弗科 |
[19:44] | Well, it looks like I am all alone now. | 看来我现在是孤家寡人了 |
[19:48] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[19:54] | Two of ’em, huh? Playa! | 一下子来两个啊 小花花公子啊 |
[19:59] | Okay, the national junior entomology society | 好了 全国青少年昆虫委员会 |
[20:02] | Is pleased to award the golden buggie to… | 很荣幸将这个金虫奖颁发给… |
[20:09] | Smackle! | 斯玛珂 |
[20:20] | This should be the happiest moment of my life, | 这本该是我人生中最开心的时刻 |
[20:24] | Except these girls of middling intellect are interrupting it. | 可惜这些智力平平的女生完全破坏了我的心情 |
[20:28] | Oh, us? We’re Canada. | 我们吗 我们是加拿大 |
[20:30] | We’re his greatest allies. | 我们是他最伟大的盟友 |
[20:32] | He sits right next to us… | 他就在我们旁边 |
[20:34] | And we’ll never take him for granted again. | 我们绝不会再次无视他的 |
[20:37] | *O Canada* | *噢 加拿大* |
[20:40] | *We stand on guard for thee* | *我们永远守护你* |
[20:50] | *O Canada* | *噢 加拿大* |
[20:52] | *We stand …* | *我们永…* |
[20:54] | Good night, everybody! | 大家晚安啦 |
[21:01] | Good Morning, John Quincianaries. | 早上好 约翰·昆西纳尼的学生们 |
[21:04] | It is me, Siley Hathews. | 我是萨丽·哈修斯 |
[21:06] | What a leek has been, right, Yama? | 真是精彩的”一奏”啊 对吧 雅玛 |
[21:11] | Somebody has some saying to try out. | 某人又开始说胡话了 |
[21:14] | Any day, Flanken may has lost his buggies. | 弗兰肯或许没能拿到昆虫奖 |
[21:17] | But certainly won far-tards. | 但显然赢得了我们的”熏” |
[21:26] | Unbelievable. | 真令人难以置信 |
[21:28] | I think they are perfect. | 我觉得她们很完美 |