时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Ah, the end of the year. | 又到了一学年的尽头 |
[00:09] | The weather changes, | 天气变了 |
[00:11] | Kids pair off, | 孩子们都成对离去 |
[00:13] | First love. | 初恋 |
[00:16] | It amazes me how the power of love | 让我无比惊讶的 就是有时候爱的力量 |
[00:18] | Sometimes guides the perfect couples | 会指引完美的伴侣 |
[00:20] | Right into each other’s arms. | 进入对方的怀抱 |
[00:27] | And sometimes it does that. | 有时候则会像刚刚那样 |
[00:30] | But it’s still first crush and I love this time of year. | 但那依然是初次爱恋 我喜欢每年的这个时候 |
[00:35] | probably because I don’t have to worry | 很可能是因为我完全不必 |
[00:36] | Like those other poor sap, seventh-grade fathers. | 像其他可怜的七年级孩子的父亲那样担心 |
[00:40] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[00:52] | No-ooo! | 不要啊 |
[00:59] | Dad, are you out of your mind? | 爸 你是疯了吗 |
[01:01] | Riley, it’s time for the talk. | 莱丽 青春期谈话的时刻到了 |
[01:04] | In front of the whole class?! | 当着全班同学的面吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah, give her the talk. Let’s see what you know. | 好啊 跟她谈吧 看看你知道些什么 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[01:14] | – When a daughter– – stop. | 当一个女儿… -停 |
[01:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[01:21] | Not today, chachi. | 今天可不行 臭小子 |
[01:27] | Sir, you’ve known me all year. | 老师 你都认识我一年了 |
[01:28] | You like me, admit it. | 你喜欢我 承认吧 |
[01:30] | I don’t wanna. | 我不想承认 |
[01:32] | I’m one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of? | 我是好孩子啊 你到底在怕什么 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:40] | No-ooo! | 不要啊 |
[01:45] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[01:47] | It’s seventh-grade spring fever, | 现在是七年级学生的”发春期” |
[01:49] | Which leads to dating, which leads to movies, | 接下来就是谈谈恋爱 看看电影 |
[01:52] | Which leads to popcorn, | 吃吃爆米花 |
[01:54] | which leads to putting your hands together | 然后就是在黑暗中摸爆米花时 |
[01:56] | In the dark touching the popcorn, | 有意无意地触碰一下小手 |
[01:58] | Which leads to holding hands, which leads to that. | 接下来就是牵牵小手 再接下来就是那事儿了 |
[02:04] | Oh, I am not ready for this. | 我还没准备好接受这一切 |
[02:07] | Come with me. Come here. | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[02:08] | Come on, no, come on. | 快点 给我过来 |
[02:09] | Come with me. | 给我过来 |
[02:12] | Riley, I am begging you, | 莱丽 我求你了 |
[02:14] | Stay in neverland, okay? | 就待在[永无岛]好吗 |
[02:16] | No growing up. | 不要长大 |
[02:21] | What do you want? | 你又想怎么样 |
[02:23] | The way I see it, I’m in an interesting position here. | 在我看来 我现在处于一个有趣的地位 |
[02:26] | How do you figure, Farkle? | 你为什么这么觉得 弗科 |
[02:27] | Let’s approach this as a scientific equation. | 我们把这事当做科学公式来解吧 |
[02:30] | You’re scared of Lucas going out with Riley, right? | 你担心卢卡斯和莱丽出去约会 对吧 |
[02:31] | oh, does it show? | 有那么明显吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah, he’s good-looking and athletic. | 没错 他人长的帅 又爱运动 |
[02:36] | He’s 36! | 他都36岁了 |
[02:40] | Give your daughter to me. | 把你的女儿赏赐给我吧 |
[02:41] | I’ll give you four oxen and my best milking cow. | 我可以给你4头公牛和产奶量最大的奶牛 |
[02:48] | Are you actually thinking about this? | 你竟然在考虑这笔交易吗 |
[02:51] | It’s a good deal. | 这交易很划算啊 |
[02:53] | I will decide who I go on my first date with | 现在如果有人找我约会 只有我才能决定 |
[02:56] | At such time as somebody asks me. | 谁是我初次约会的对象 |
[04:02] | Why do you think he put his hand back down? | 你觉得他后来为什么又把手缩回去了 |
[04:04] | Because your dad wouldn’t call on him. | 因为你爸不会点他起来的 |
[04:06] | and I don’t think he ever will again. | 我觉得他再也不会举手了 |
[04:08] | life used to be so simple, Maya. | 以前的生活多简单啊 玛雅 |
[04:11] | Wake up, brush my hair, eat cereal, | 起床 梳头 吃麦片 |
[04:13] | Pick up the bowl of cereal that I dropped. | 捡起我不小心摔在地上的一碗麦片 |
[04:16] | When did all of this pressure happen? | 什么时候突然有这么多压力了 |
[04:18] | Boys have it easy, they get to ask. | 男生就容易的多 约人的权利在他们手上 |
[04:20] | Girls have it easy. | 女士要容易得多 |
[04:21] | Yeah, we gotta do all the asking. | 是啊 约别人这种事都要我们来做 |
[04:24] | All they have to do is say no. | 她们只需要拒绝就行了 |
[04:26] | Well, they could say yes. | 她们也可以同意的 |
[04:28] | They could do that? | 可以吗 |
[04:31] | Oh yeah, they wouldn’t last a day in our shoes– | 要是让他们换做我们 保证一天都受不了 |
[04:33] | Waiting for them to get the courage to ask us? | 等待着他们有勇气来约我们 |
[04:36] | And then doing the vacuuming and ironing the babies. | 然后又要打扫房间 烫衣服什么的 |
[04:39] | Riley, this isn’t the ’90s anymore. | 莱丽 现在已经不是90年代了 |
[04:41] | You want something, you go get it. | 你想要什么 就主动去争取吧 |
[04:42] | You’re telling me you’re not a little bit afraid of this? | 你是在跟我说 你对这事一点都不感到害怕吗 |
[04:45] | – No. – You’re saying that if you had feelings for somebody | -不怕 -你是说如果你对某人有感觉 |
[04:49] | that you wouldn’t be nervous? | 你也不会紧张吗 |
[04:50] | No, the only thing that makes me nervous is that | 不会 唯一让我紧张的就是 |
[04:53] | the thing that everybody wants to happen never happens | 大家都希望发生的事 结果没有发生 |
[04:55] | because everybody’s too afraid to make it happen. | 因为大家都不敢去促成它的发生 |
[04:59] | You know what I was always afraid of? | 你知道我一直都很怕什么吗 |
[05:01] | – What? – You. | *-什么 -你 |
[05:02] | – How come? – I know we’re good friends and all, | -怎么会 -我知道我们是好朋友 |
[05:05] | But I’ve always considered you a bit of a threat. | 但我一直有点觉得你是个威胁 |
[05:07] | Just like I know you’ve always considered me a bit of a threat. | 就像我知道你也认为我是个威胁一样 |
[05:10] | Yeah, you keep me up at night. | 是啊 你让我晚上都睡不着觉呢 |
[05:12] | But now I realize you’re actually the solution | 但现在我意识到 你其实是我 |
[05:14] | – to my Riley-Maya dilemma. – How do you figure? | -“莱丽-玛雅难题”的解决方案 -怎么说 |
[05:16] | I just never asked one out | 我从没约过她们当中的一个 |
[05:17] | Because I knew it would break the heart of the other. | 因为我知道那会让另一个伤透心 |
[05:19] | What if I ask one of ’em out? | 如果我约了其中一个呢 |
[05:20] | Bye-bye, I get the other one. | 再见 剩下的那个就归我啦 |
[05:23] | What if I ask the other one out? | 如果我约另一个人出去呢 |
[05:24] | Hello, I get the first one. | 喂 那第一个就归我了 |
[05:25] | How long you wanna do this? | 你想继续这样下去多久啊 |
[05:27] | Well, there’s only two of them. | 她们也就两个人啊 |
[05:28] | So you’re gonna ask one of them out? | 所以你会约其中一个吗 |
[05:31] | Maybe I will… | 或许我会的 |
[05:33] | Someday. | 将来某一天 |
[05:34] | Hey, ranger Rick. | 嘿 游侠里克 |
[05:35] | Hey, other one. | 你好啊 另一个 |
[05:36] | – You wanna go out with me? – What? | -你想跟我出去约会吗 -什么 |
[05:38] | You wanna take me to a movie | 你想带我去看电影 |
[05:39] | And put our hands in the popcorn at the same time | 同时把我们的手放进爆米花盒里 |
[05:41] | And see what happens, or what? | 然后看看接下来的发展吗 |
[05:44] | Okay, you and me ’cause I don’t care. | 好吧 那就是你和我了 我不在乎的 |
[06:01] | Back, traitor. | 退回去 叛徒 |
[06:02] | Traitor, me? | 叛徒 我吗 |
[06:03] | Could this possibly be because I asked Lucas out? | 是因为我约卢卡斯出去了吗 |
[06:05] | You asked Lucas out. | 你竟然约卢卡斯出去了 |
[06:06] | What? You’re upset? | 怎么 你很生气吗 |
[06:08] | I’m beyond upset. | 我可不只是生气 |
[06:09] | I’m whatever the next one is. | 我已经进入生气的下一层级了 |
[06:11] | What, you think he’s cute? | 怎么 你觉得他很帅吗 |
[06:13] | He’s a’ight. | 他还行哒 |
[06:15] | What, you wanted him to ask you out? | 怎么 你想让他约你出去吗 |
[06:18] | Maybe, but now you ruined my eight-year plan. | 或许吧 但现在你毁了我的8年计划 |
[06:21] | Riles, you’ve been all goofy about Lucas | 小莱 自从你当初在地铁上坐到他的大腿上 |
[06:23] | Since you fell into his lap on the subway. | 就一直傻傻地暗恋着卢卡斯 |
[06:24] | – You pushed me. – And now I pushed him. | -当时是你推我的 -现在我在推他 |
[06:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:28] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:29] | I am worried. | 我很担心 |
[06:30] | I am worried about our friendship | 我很担心我们的友谊 |
[06:31] | Which you have called into question on this day. | 你今天让我们的友谊遭受了质疑 |
[06:34] | Oh, all right, you want to ask each other questions? | 好吧 你想来玩”互问对方问题”的游戏吗 |
[06:36] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[06:37] | – Why did you ask him? – How long do you know me? | -你为什么要约他 -你认识我多久了 |
[06:39] | – Where are you taking him? – You think I would hurt you? | -你要带他去哪儿 -你觉得我会伤害你吗 |
[06:41] | What are you gonna wear? | 你打算穿什么衣服 |
[06:42] | You don’t think I have a bigger plan? | 你不觉得我会有个更大的计划吗 |
[06:44] | Can I at least be your maid of honor? | 能至少让我做你的首席伴娘吗 |
[06:47] | Of course, when I marry anybody else in the world | 当然了 但我的结婚对象可能是这世上任何人 |
[06:50] | – Besides Ranger Rick. – what? | -除了游侠里克 -什么 |
[06:51] | You’re just going to date him and then throw him away? | 你就想跟他约会一次 然后一脚把他踹开吗 |
[06:54] | – Hey, whack job? – Yes. | -嘿 小疯子 -我在 |
[06:55] | He doesn’t wanna go out with me. | 他并不想跟我出去约会 |
[06:57] | He’s not going out with me. He’s never going out with me. | 他不可能跟我出去的 他永远不会跟我出去约会 |
[07:00] | Well, if he doesn’t want to go out with you, | 如果他不想跟你出去约会 |
[07:02] | Do you not want me to go out with him? | 你不想让我跟他出去约会吗 |
[07:05] | Cme here. | 过来 |
[07:09] | Life is changing, isn’t it? | 生活正在悄悄变化 不是吗 |
[07:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:13] | But this never will. | 但我们之间永远不会变 |
[07:16] | Who’s that? I wasn’t expecting anybody. | 谁啊 并没有谁说要来啊 |
[07:18] | Oh, I was. | 我知道是谁 |
[07:23] | You. | 你 |
[07:26] | Me. | 我 |
[07:28] | Auggie’s not home. | 奥吉不在家 |
[07:31] | I’m not here to see Auggie. | 我不是来找奥吉的 |
[07:33] | Riley’s not home either. | 莱丽也不在家 |
[07:35] | Hi, Lucas. | 嗨 卢卡斯 |
[07:38] | That’s right, I lied right in yo’ face. | 没错 我就是当着你的面撒谎了 |
[07:41] | Actually, mr. Matthews, I’m not here to see her either. | 其实 麦修斯先生 我也不是来找她的 |
[07:44] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[07:45] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[07:46] | I want to do this the right way. | 我希望用正确的方式做这事 |
[07:47] | So first, I’m here to talk to you, sir. | 所以首先 我得找你谈谈 先生 |
[07:57] | I want to do this the right way too, Lucas. | 我也希望用正确的方式做这事 卢卡斯 |
[08:01] | No! | 不行 |
[08:11] | Mr. Matthews, would it be possible to speak to you alone? | 麦修斯先生 我可以和你单独谈谈吗 |
[08:14] | – About homework? – No. | -关于家庭作业的吗 -不是 |
[08:17] | – About a grade? – No. | -关于成绩的吗 -不是 |
[08:18] | Then this has nothing to do with me | 那这事就跟我没关系 |
[08:20] | And you’ve come to the wrong place. Good day. | 你来错地方了 好走不送 |
[08:21] | – Actually– – I said good day, sir. | -实际上 -我说好走不送 先生 |
[08:24] | But I need to talk to you. | 但我需要跟你谈谈 |
[08:26] | Is this about a historical event? | 是跟历史事件有关的吗 |
[08:28] | I can only speak to you about historical events. | 我只能跟你谈历史事件方面的 |
[08:30] | – Yes. – Well, then go right ahead. | -是的 -那就说吧 |
[08:33] | I’m asking you permission to ask out your daughter. | 我要请求你的允许 带你女儿出去约会 |
[08:36] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[08:38] | That’s right, I lied right in yo’ face. | 没错 我当着你的面撒谎了 |
[08:40] | Get him, Topanga. | 快来对付他 塔佩佳 |
[08:42] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[08:44] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯 |
[08:45] | You are about the most charming young man I have ever met. | 你大概是我见过的最有魅力的少年了 |
[08:51] | But as delighted as I am that in this day and age | 尽管我很高兴 在如今这种年代 |
[08:54] | You would come to get our blessing, | 你竟然还会来请求我们的允许 |
[08:56] | – Do you really think that Riley is ready– – yes! | -你真觉得莱丽已经准备好… -是的 |
[08:59] | Riley, be cool. | 莱丽 矜持点 |
[09:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:05] | Topanga, we really need to talk. | 塔佩佳 我们真的得好好谈谈 |
[09:07] | Mr. Matthews, we really need to talk. | 麦修斯先生 我们真得好好谈谈 |
[09:09] | Good, help me. | 很好 帮帮我吧 |
[09:11] | When a father turns a certain age, | 当一个父亲到了一定年纪 |
[09:13] | Things will start happening to you that you don’t understand. | 会发生一些让你无法理解的事 |
[09:15] | It’ll confuse you, | 那会让你感到困惑 |
[09:17] | But it’s a magical time. | 但那是神器的时刻 |
[09:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:21] | Look, don’t worry. This is all normal | 别担心 这一切都很正常 |
[09:23] | And it’s just your body’s way of telling you that you are a woman. | 这只是你的身体在告诉你 你其实是个女人 |
[09:27] | Look, if it makes you feel any better, | 听着 如果这能让你感觉好些的话 |
[09:28] | Don’t think of it as a date. | 别把这当成一次约会 |
[09:29] | Think of it as a beautiful fantasy world | 就把这想象成 一个美好的幻想世界 |
[09:31] | That only includes the two of them and not you anymore. | 只有他们两个人的存在 已经不包括你了 |
[09:34] | I appreciate you, Maya. | 我很感激你 玛雅 |
[09:36] | I think you’re pretty fierce. | 我觉得你很犀利 |
[09:39] | – Hey, kiddies. – Uncle boing. | -孩子们好啊 -帅叔叔来了 |
[09:42] | – My brother! – My brother! | -好弟弟 -好哥哥 |
[09:43] | – Hey, I come with news. – Thank you, I’m good. | -我有件事要说 -谢谢 我没事了 |
[09:45] | I’m joining the N.Y.U. pre-college program | 我要加入纽约大学预科班项目了 |
[09:47] | So I’ll be here all summer. | 所以我整个夏天都会待在这里 |
[09:48] | – Okay, I’m no good. – I gotcha, honey. | -好吧 我又扛不住了 -我扶住你了 亲爱的 |
[09:51] | Josh, would you do me a favor and explain to your niece | 乔希 你能帮我个忙 对你侄女解释下 |
[09:53] | That she is way too young to go out on her first date? | 她的年纪实在太小了 不能进行第一次约会 |
[09:57] | Niece… | 侄女 |
[09:59] | What kept you so long? | 你怎么等到现在才开始啊 |
[10:00] | Welcome to the party, guys. Enjoy. | 欢迎来狂欢 好好享受吧 |
[10:03] | – Get out of my house! – I’ll go the party with you, josh. | -滚出我家 -我愿意跟你去狂欢 乔希 |
[10:05] | Still too old for you, Maya. | 我对你而言还是太老了 玛雅 |
[10:07] | Three years, what’s three years in the history of love? | 就差3年 在爱的历史上 3年算什么呢 |
[10:09] | They found some cavemen footprints, | 史学家们发现了一些洞穴人的足迹 |
[10:11] | A man and a woman, they didn’t know how old they were. | 一男一女 他们不知道这二人的年纪 |
[10:13] | All the scientists could tell was that | 科学家们只知道 |
[10:14] | They were holding hands. You know why? | 他们当时牵着手 你知道为什么吗 |
[10:16] | That was all that was important. | 因为那才是唯一重要的 |
[10:18] | – Wow, Maya. – Keep looking at me. | -玛雅 -继续看着我 |
[10:21] | Ooh, you know what’s really important | 你知道真正重要的是什么吗 |
[10:22] | Is I have my first appointment with my campus advisor downstairs. | 我的校园顾问还在楼下等我 |
[10:29] | So I have everybody’s permission except mr. Matthews? | 所以除了麦修斯先生 其他人都同意吗 |
[10:33] | Lucas, I like you. | 卢卡斯 我喜欢你 |
[10:34] | I really do. | 真的 |
[10:36] | But do I look like the kind of guy | 但我看着像是那种 |
[10:37] | That would let his child go out on a date this young? | 会让自己的孩子在这么早就约会的家长吗 |
[10:44] | I put a ring on it. | 我给她戴上戒指了 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[10:51] | Oooh, let us tell you why you’re not engaged. | 我们来跟你说下 为什么你们没订婚 |
[10:55] | Let me tell you why we are. | 我来说下为什么我们真的订婚了 |
[10:57] | Sing it, baby. | 唱出来吧 宝贝 |
[10:59] | *Look at me* | *瞧瞧我* |
[11:01] | *I’m Ava Morgenstern… | *我是艾瓦·摩根斯特恩* |
[11:05] | *Matthews. * | *麦修斯* |
[11:08] | What? Oh my gosh. Look at this ring. | 什么 天啊 瞧瞧这戒指 |
[11:10] | It looks just like mi– | 看上去就跟我的… |
[11:12] | Hey! Give me this. | 嘿 快还给我 |
[11:15] | Yeah, it’s Auggie’s grandma’s ring. | 没错 这是奥吉奶奶的戒指 |
[11:17] | it’s actually my ring. | 那其实是我的戒指 |
[11:19] | Oh, you’re not Auggie’s grandma? | 你又不是奥吉的奶奶 |
[11:23] | Ava honey, are you looking at me? | 艾瓦小宝贝 你在看着我吗 |
[11:25] | You looking at me right in my eyes? | 你在直视我吗 |
[11:27] | Okay good, I got something to say, | 很好 我有话要说 |
[11:32] | Greetings, Matthews, I’ve come to ask Riley out | 麦修斯一家你们好 我是来约莱丽 |
[11:34] | On her first date now that Maya has asked out Lucas. | 进行第一次约会的 毕竟玛雅已经约了卢卡斯 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | – Why would you do that? – Because nobody does nothin’. | -你为什么那么做啊 -因为没人主动啊 |
[11:41] | You lit the fire, huh? | 是你点的火是吗 |
[11:42] | Somebody had to push these two kids together. | 总得有人把这两个孩子推到一起啊 |
[11:44] | Have I told you lately I think you’re pretty fierce? | 我最近有没有告诉过你我觉得你很犀利 |
[11:46] | Have I told you lately I think you’re pretty fierce? | 我最近有没有告诉过你我觉得你很犀利 |
[11:49] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[11:50] | What’s going on, Farkle, | 弗科 情况就是 |
[11:52] | Is that this kid here wants my blessing. | 这个小伙子想请求我的允许 |
[11:56] | You want it? | 你想要吗 |
[11:57] | I do, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:58] | You got it. | 我同意了 |
[12:00] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[12:01] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[12:02] | Because I got a cow in the elevator. | 因为我还准备了一头牛在电梯里呢 |
[12:09] | – On one condition. – Uh-oh. | -只有一个条件 -不好 |
[12:12] | I want this to be a double date. | 我希望这次是四人约会 |
[12:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:16] | If you are gonna go out with him, | 如果你要跟他出去约会 |
[12:18] | Then you… | 那么你… |
[12:20] | Are gonna go out with him. | 就得跟他出去约会 |
[12:23] | That works for me because you’re Riley or Maya. | 我没意见 反正莱丽或玛雅都一样 |
[12:27] | Dad, you can’t just tell her | 爸 你不能命令她 |
[12:28] | Who to go out with on her first date. | 第一次该跟谁出去约会 |
[12:30] | Oh, don’t think of it as a date, Maya. | 别把这当做约会啊 玛雅 |
[12:32] | Think of this as a magical time | 就把这当做神奇的时刻 |
[12:34] | And a journey to include– | 一次奇妙的旅程… |
[12:39] | – So– – yes. | -那么… -我愿意 |
[12:41] | – Riley– – yes. | -莱丽 -我愿意 |
[12:42] | – Maya… – I’ll fix it. | -玛雅 -我会搞定的 |
[12:44] | Would you like to go out with me? | 你愿意跟我出去约会吗 |
[12:50] | I can’t fix that. | 我搞不定这个 |
[12:53] | – So, Maya– – no. | -那么 玛雅 -不愿意 |
[12:54] | – Would you– – no. | -你愿意… -不愿意 |
[12:55] | I mean it, Maya. | 我说真的 |
[12:58] | Would you whatever he’s doing with her? | 你愿意跟我做 跟他们那一样的事吗 |
[13:05] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[13:14] | So what is your primary reason for choosing n.Y.U.? | 你选择纽约大学的主要原因是什么 |
[13:17] | Academics, location, or other? | 学术原因 地理位置原因 还是其他 |
[13:19] | Uh, well, it was academics. | 原本是学术原因 |
[13:21] | But now it’s other. | 现在则是其他原因了 |
[13:27] | I can’t believe you’d let Farkle be your first date | 我真不敢相信你愿意让弗科做你的初次约会对象 |
[13:29] | so Lucas can be mine. | 好成全我和卢卡斯 |
[13:30] | Riles, I’m not gonna look at it as a first date. | 小莱 我不会把这当做初次约会的 |
[13:32] | We hang out with Farkle all the time. | 我们经常和弗科一起玩的啊 |
[13:33] | This is just… more hanging out. | 这次也只是 普通的一起玩而已 |
[13:35] | But Farkle thinks it’s a date. | 但弗科觉得这是次约会啊 |
[13:37] | Then this is just more Farkle thinking it’s a date. | 那就让弗科以为这是次约会吧 |
[13:40] | But does that mean that my date with Lucas | 但那意味着我和卢卡斯 |
[13:42] | Isn’t actually a date? | 也不算是真正的约会吗 |
[13:44] | No no, your date with Lucas is serious | 不 不 你和卢卡斯的约会是认真的 |
[13:46] | Right-of-passage, coming-of-age, growing-up stuff. | 很合理 正当时 是美好的成长经历 |
[13:49] | Should I be scared? | 我该感到害怕吗 |
[13:50] | Of ranger rick? | 怕游侠里克吗 |
[13:52] | Sure, honey, you be as scared as you like. | 当然了亲爱的 你想怎么害怕都行 |
[13:57] | Well, I don’t think you need to be anywhere near that scared. | 我觉得你也没必要这么害怕吧 |
[13:59] | – We have to go. – Why? | -我们得走了 -为什么 |
[14:01] | Maya, please. Do you trust me? | 玛雅 拜托了 你信任我吗 |
[14:03] | More than anyone in the world. | 对你的信任超过这世上任何人 |
[14:04] | Then don’t turn around. | 那就别转身 |
[14:05] | Okay, if you say not to, I won’t. | 好吧 如果你叫我别转身 我就不转身 |
[14:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:09] | Oh, wait, I forgot. I’m still me. | 等等 我忘了 我还是我 |
[14:16] | You know what the best thing is about going out with Farkle? | 你知道和弗科约会最棒的一点是什么吗 |
[14:18] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | No matter what happens | 不管发生什么事 |
[14:21] | I won’t get hurt. | 我都不会觉得伤心 |
[14:32] | How do I look, mom? | 我看上去怎么样 妈 |
[14:35] | like your father won’t let you out of the house. | 就像你爸绝不会允许你这样走出大门的 |
[14:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:40] | Do you remember your first date with dad? | 你还记得你和我爸的初次约会吗 |
[14:44] | We were two years old | 我们当时只有两岁大 |
[14:45] | And we played in the playground. | 一次在操场上玩 |
[14:46] | No, we were eight and we caught fireflies. | 不对 我们当时8岁 一起抓萤火虫 |
[14:50] | No, we were in sixth grade | 不对 我们当时读六年级 |
[14:52] | And we kissed against the lockers. | 然后隔着储物柜接吻了 |
[14:54] | No, we threw socks into a laundry basket. | 不对 我们把袜子扔进了脏衣篮里 |
[14:58] | No, he fell into a llama pen at the zoo. | 不对 他摔进了动物园的骆驼圈里 |
[15:01] | No, that was his first date with Shawn. | 不对 那是他和肖恩的初次约会 |
[15:06] | Well, I am really excited for my first date. | 我真为我的初次约会感到激动 |
[15:08] | Oh, what girl wouldn’t be. | 有哪个女孩不会激动呢 |
[15:10] | All right, let’s get this thing over with. | 好了 我们赶快把这事了结了吧 |
[15:13] | – Ay chihuahua. – What? | -哎呀 吉娃娃 -什么 |
[15:15] | For someone who does not care | 对一个不在意这事的人而言 |
[15:17] | You do look pretty ay chihuahua. | 你的确看上去很像吉娃娃 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I just figured even though I’m not | 好吧 我只是觉得 尽管我认为 |
[15:21] | Counting this as a first date | 这不算是初次约会 |
[15:22] | It seems like it’s a pretty big deal for Farkle | 但弗科似乎很重视这事 |
[15:24] | So I wanted to give him at least 84%. | 所以我想为他打扮至少84% |
[15:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:29] | So you’re feeling better about my uncle Josh? | 所以对于我乔希叔叔的事 你感觉好些了吗 |
[15:31] | No, that’s just another lump of coal | 没有 那只是又一件伤心事 |
[15:33] | I’ll bury deep in my dungeon of sadness | 我已经把它深埋在我的悲伤地牢里 |
[15:35] | Next to my daddy issues and ballerina dreams. | 就放在我的父亲问题和芭蕾之梦旁边 |
[15:38] | Maya, I didn’t know that you dream of being a ballerina. | 玛雅 我以前都不知道你梦想跳芭蕾呢 |
[15:40] | I don’t. | 我不想跳芭蕾 |
[15:41] | I dream of ballerinas kicking me with their pointy toes | 我只是会梦到芭蕾舞女用尖脚踢我 |
[15:43] | While they’re stabbing me in the face with their bun heads. | 然后用盘起来的头发刺我的脸 |
[15:49] | Well, you look great. | 你看上去好美 |
[15:53] | Okay, guys. | 好了 两位 |
[15:54] | I know that you love each other | 我知道你们深爱着对方 |
[15:56] | And that you probably wanna get married. | 你们或许还想结婚 |
[15:59] | But I wonder if you understand the actual responsibilities | 但我想知道 你们是否理解 |
[16:03] | That go along with being a couple. | 成为一对夫妻后 要承担的各种责任 |
[16:05] | It means we push only each other on the swings. | 那意味着在荡秋千时 我们只能推对方 |
[16:07] | And never share a cubby with anybody else. | 绝不能和别的人共用一个储物柜 |
[16:11] | Even if I’m home sick. | 就算我生病在家也不行 |
[16:16] | It was one time. | 就那么一次啊 |
[16:19] | How long are you gonna hold this over my head? | 你要拿这事抨击我多久啊 |
[16:22] | I don’t want you sharing a cubby with Emma Weathersbee. | 我不允许你和艾玛·韦瑟斯比共用一个储物柜 |
[16:25] | Her rain boots mean nothing to me. | 她的雨靴 对我而言毫无意义 |
[16:30] | Now you see, guys, | 其实 两位 |
[16:31] | This right here… | 就你们在说的这事 |
[16:33] | This is why you probably may not be ready to– | 或许恰恰说明了你们还没准备好… |
[16:36] | But it made me feel bad. | 那让我好难过 |
[16:38] | It hurts my heart that it made you feel bad. | 你难过 我都心碎了 |
[16:43] | Do you, Auggie Doggie Matthews, | 奥吉·道格[狗狗]·麦修斯 |
[16:46] | Promise for the rest of our lives | 你是否保证 从今往后 |
[16:48] | To never make me feel bad again? | 都不会再让我难过 |
[16:50] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[16:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:54] | And do you, | 那么你呢 |
[16:55] | Ava Melanie Ruth Esther Morgenstern, | 艾瓦·梅兰妮·露丝·艾斯特·摩根斯特恩 |
[16:57] | Promise to care about me and never make me feel bad either? | 是否保证关心我 再也不让我难过 |
[17:01] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[17:03] | No, you don’t. | 不 你才不呢 |
[17:06] | What was that? | 刚刚是闹的哪一出 |
[17:09] | Honey, the girls just got ready for their first date. | 亲爱的 姑娘们已经准备好开始初次约会了 |
[17:12] | You missed a real milestone in our child’s life. | 你错过了我们家孩子的生命中的一块里程碑 |
[17:18] | Let me be the first to introduce you | 让我第一个来介绍你认识下 |
[17:20] | To mr. And mrs. Auggie Doggie Matthews. | 奥吉·道格·麦修斯先生和太太 |
[17:26] | That’s just– it’s great. | 那真是 太好了 |
[17:28] | Well, then let me be the first | 那就让我第一个 |
[17:29] | To carry the bride over the threshold. | 来把新娘抱出门外吧 |
[17:37] | But– | 但是 |
[17:40] | Hey, that’s my wife. | 嘿 那可是我老婆 |
[17:41] | Go to bed! | 上床睡觉去 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | What if I get nervous and I have nothing to say? | 如果我太紧张了 说不出话怎么办 |
[17:51] | Farkle, Riley and Maya are our friends. | 弗科 莱丽和玛雅是我们的朋友啊 |
[17:53] | We’ve been together all year | 我们都在一起相处一整年了 |
[17:54] | And you haven’t run out of things to say yet. | 你到现在也还是话题不断啊 |
[17:56] | And if you do, I’ll be right here to– | 如果你真的无语了 我会… |
[17:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:02] | Oh my gosh, look at Maya. | 天啊 看看玛雅 |
[18:03] | She’s giving me like 84%. | 她为我做了84%的打扮呢 |
[18:06] | I expected a cat t-shirt and sweatpants, but look at her. | 我原以为她会穿着随意的T恤来呢 但你看看她 |
[18:08] | Hey Maya, let’s run towards each other in slow motion. | 玛雅 我们来用慢动作奔向对方吧 |
[18:10] | – Maya! – No. | -玛雅 -不要 |
[18:12] | Come on, you know you want to. | 拜托 你知道你想这么做的 |
[18:13] | Farkle, who else would– stop. | 弗科 还有谁会…住手 |
[18:19] | I thought I was going to be too nervous to say anything, | 我刚刚还以为我会紧张得说不出话呢 |
[18:20] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[18:21] | I’m talking really good. I’m a good day-talker. | 我说话很流畅 我是个谈话专家 |
[18:22] | I’m the best day-talker there is. | 我是全世界最棒的谈话专家 |
[18:25] | Even though this just happened, | 尽管刚刚已经发生了 |
[18:27] | There are some moments you know you’re gonna remember forever. | 但有些时刻 你知道你是会记一辈子的 |
[18:31] | This is one of ’em. | 现在就属于那种时刻 |
[18:33] | I’m the second-best day-talker there is. | 我是第二棒的谈话专家 |
[18:35] | Oh, train’s coming. All aboard. | 车来了 都上车吧 |
[18:40] | Well, this concludes our tour of the n.Y.U. area. | 纽约大学附近的游玩到此就结束了 |
[18:42] | I hope you’ll enjoy the summer program. | 希望你喜欢暑期班项目 |
[18:44] | Yeah, and I hope we can enjoy some of it together. | 好啊 希望我们到时候可以一起 |
[18:46] | well, I’m sure I’ll see you around. | 相信我们肯定还会再见的 |
[18:49] | Wait a minute, um, I thought– | 等等 我以为… |
[18:51] | – What? – I thought we were kinda– | -等等 -我以为我们… |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:55] | Getting along. | 处得挺好的 |
[18:56] | I mean, weren’t you smiling a lot at me and stuff? | 你不是一直在对我微笑什么的吗 |
[18:58] | I’m a tour guide, Josh. | 我是你的导游 乔希 |
[19:00] | It’s my job to be nice to high school kids. | 对高中生友好是我的职责 |
[19:08] | Well, this is pretty easy so far. | 到目前为止 一切都挺自然的 |
[19:11] | Because we’re already friends. | 因为我们早就是朋友了 |
[19:12] | Let’s always be friends no matter what happens, okay? | 不管发生什么事 我们都要永远是朋友 好吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah, first let’s see what happens. | 好啊 先看看到底会发生什么事 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:18] | I don’t wanna jinx this | 我也不想破坏气氛 |
[19:19] | but it’s just like us hanging out at school. | 但这就像我们在学校里一起玩一样 |
[19:21] | What could possibly go wrong? | 会出什么差错呢 |
[19:29] | Sophie, Sophie, um… | 苏菲 苏菲 |
[19:31] | I thought we connected pretty well. | 我以为我们之间很来电呢 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna be a junior, junior. | 我马上就大三了 高三生 |
[19:35] | I got a couple years on you, don’t I? | 我可比你年长好几岁呢 不是吗 |
[19:37] | What’s three years? You think three years matters at our age? | 3年算什么 你觉得现在相差3年重要吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 我觉得重要 |
[19:50] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[19:52] | She pulled that three-years-older thing on you, huh? | 她对你使出了比你大3岁这一招 是吧 |
[19:54] | Yeah yeah. I really put myself out there. | 是啊 我刚刚真是奋力一试了 |
[19:57] | Oh, I’m sure I couldn’t possibly identify with your pain. | 我相信我一定”不能”体会你的痛苦 |
[20:02] | Cavemen? Footprints? | 洞穴人 脚印 |
[20:04] | Hold hands? | 牵手 |
[20:05] | – Hurts, doesn’t it? – A little bit, yeah. | -那很痛 对吧 -是有点 没错 |
[20:08] | How do you deal with it? | 你是如何面对的 |
[20:09] | Well, me, I’ve got this dungeon of sadness. | 我啊 我有个悲伤地牢 |
[20:12] | Oh yeah? You got me in there? | 是吗 我在里面吗 |
[20:14] | Oh yeah. You and a whole flock of ballerinas. | 是啊 你和一整队的芭蕾舞女都在 |
[20:18] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[20:23] | Go over there, Riley. | 过去吧 莱丽 |
[20:25] | Be with your best friend. | 去陪着你最好的朋友 |
[20:28] | But what about our date? | 那我们的约会怎么办 |
[20:31] | I had a good time. | 我已经很开心了 |
[20:34] | I’m glad you were my first date. | 我很高兴你是我的初次约会对象 |
[20:48] | What happened to your date? | 你的约会怎么了 |
[20:49] | We had a good time | 我们玩得很开心 |
[20:50] | And then my best friend got all needy. | 然后我最好的朋友变得好粘人 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 是啊 我知道那种情况是怎样的 |
[20:58] | Thanks for being there for me. | 谢谢你在我身边陪伴我 |
[20:59] | I’m sure you’ll make it up to me someday. | 我相信你有一天会补偿我的 |
[21:04] | How about now? | 不如就现在吧 |
[21:06] | Again? | 又来吗 |
[21:11] | Hi, I’m Riley. | 你好 我叫莱丽 |
[21:13] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚刚在谈论你呢 |
[21:16] | I’m Lucas. | 我叫卢卡斯 |
[21:17] | I love it. | 我好爱 |
[21:20] | You know those moments that you were talking about | 你还记得你刚刚说的 |
[21:23] | That we’re going to remember forever? | 那些会一辈子都记得的时刻吗 |
[21:41] | Not bad, Farkle. | 不错啊 弗科 |
[21:43] | Tell your friends. | 去告诉你的朋友们吧 |
[21:57] | Our little girl went on her first date. | 我们的宝贝女儿出去进行初次约会了 |
[22:00] | Our little boy got married. | 我们的宝贝儿子结婚了 |
[22:02] | I say we move to Florida. | 我建议我们搬去弗罗里达州吧 |
[22:04] | Nice! | 很好 |
[22:07] | Mine was like when it’s summer | 我的初次约会就像是在一个夏日 |
[22:09] | And then the breeze comes up | 阵阵微风吹来 |
[22:10] | And then it rains for like two seconds | 下了两秒的雨 |
[22:13] | And then everything glows and there’s a rainbow. | 然后一切都闪闪发光 天边出现了彩虹 |
[22:16] | How was yours? | 你的是怎样的 |
[22:17] | Mine was like a shih tzu going after a chew toy. | 我的就像是一条狮子狗在追逐一个破玩具 |
[22:21] | So it was a magical night for the both of us. | 所以这对我们而言 都是神奇的一夜 |
[22:26] | You realize, Topanga, that… | 塔佩佳 你有没有意识到 |
[22:28] | Life as we know it has changed. | 我们所熟悉的生活已经改变了 |
[22:30] | You realize, Maya, that… | 玛雅 你有没有意识到 |
[22:31] | Life as we know it has changed. | 我们所熟悉的生活已经改变了 |
[22:34] | Scared? | 你怕吗 |
[22:35] | Scared? | 你怕吗 |
[22:36] | Nah. | 不怕 |
[22:38] | I got you. | 我有你呢 |
[22:42] | No. | 不怕 |
[22:43] | I got you. | 我有你呢 |