时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Riley Matthews, from Greenwich Village, | 莱丽·马修斯 来自格林尼治 |
[00:06] | New York City, the United States of America, | 纽约市 美利坚合众国 |
[00:09] | the continent of north America, | 北美洲 |
[00:10] | Western hemisphere, the earth, | 西半球 地球 |
[00:12] | the solar system, the universe. | 太阳系 宇宙 |
[00:14] | The mind of God. | 上帝的意志 |
[00:16] | And in the middle of all of it, | 在这所有一切之中 |
[00:18] | is John Quincy Adams Middle School, | 存在着约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学 |
[00:19] | me and my friends, | 我和我的朋友们 |
[00:21] | because we are the center of the universe. | 因为我们是宇宙的中心 |
[00:25] | At least, that’s what I thought. | 至少 我原来是这么想的 |
[00:27] | Who’s ready for a brand new year? | 准备迎接新学年了吗 |
[00:31] | Why are you still in bed? | 你怎么还不起床 |
[00:32] | Is he gonna be my teacher? | 他还是我的老师吗 |
[00:35] | No. We are not doing that again. | 不 不是了 |
[00:37] | That was crazy. New year, new teacher, | 不可能的 新学年 新老师 |
[00:40] | get excited, because you and your friends | 高兴点吧 因为你和你的朋友们 |
[00:42] | are the kings of middle school now. | 即将成为中学里的国王了 |
[00:45] | First day of the new year! | 新学年的第一天 |
[00:48] | – Why are you still in bed? – Are you gonna be my teacher? | – 你怎么还没起床 – 你还是我的老师吗 |
[00:50] | No! Your mother and I went through that with Mr. feeny. | 不是了 我和你妈经历过菲尼老师就够了 |
[00:54] | Yeah, our teacher from sixth grade to college. | 是啊 他从六年级一直教我们到大学 |
[00:58] | – How could that happen? – In an unexpected… | – 怎么可能 – 难以置信 |
[01:00] | But completely believable way… | 不过确实是真的 |
[01:04] | Every year. | 每一年都是 |
[01:07] | What up, losers? | 咋样啊 废柴们 |
[01:11] | No, no, no! No doing that, girls. School! | 别别别 别这样 姑娘们 上学了 |
[01:14] | Who’s gonna be my teacher? | 我的老师是谁 |
[01:15] | Your teacher? Whoever loses. | 你的老师 看谁倒霉了 |
[01:19] | – I don’t believe you. – I’m telling you, girls, | – 我不信 – 我跟你们说 姑娘们 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna be teaching your lives | 我要去教一批新学生了 |
[01:23] | to a whole new group of students! | 给他们讲你们的生活 |
[01:25] | Do you believe him? | 你信吗 |
[01:27] | I can’t even believe we’re starting off the new year | 我不敢相信新学年就这么开始了 |
[01:29] | without first talking about how when we were on the subway | 你居然还没有说起咱们在地铁上 |
[01:31] | and you took Lucas by the face– | 你手捧卢卡斯的脸 |
[01:32] | we… are not talking about that! | 咱们不提那个 |
[01:35] | We’re kings. | 我们是国王 |
[01:37] | We’re kings, Matthews. | 我们是国王 马修斯 |
[01:39] | You don’t get to tell us what to do anymore. | 你再也不用告诉我们怎么做了 |
[01:41] | – Get out. – Okay, but that was the last one. | – 出去 – 好吧 不过这是最后一次 |
[01:44] | Dad, you have to let us learn how to walk through life on our own two feet. | 老爸 你得让我们学习如何独立自主地面对生活 |
[01:51] | Hmm, you think they’ll be back? | 嗯 你觉得她们还会回来吗 |
[01:54] | No, I think they’re gonna go with this. | 不 我觉得她们会这样继续走下去 |
[02:07] | Hello! It is us, the kings. | 大家好啊 是我们 国王驾到 |
[02:12] | Hey, look at your feet. They’re naked! | 嘿 你们没穿鞋诶 |
[02:15] | Eyes up here, buddy. | 眼睛往上看 哥们儿 |
[02:19] | Hey, Riley, your dad gonna be our teacher again this year? | 嗨 莱丽 今年你爸还教咱们吗 |
[02:21] | – He said he’s not. – I’ll believe it when I don’t see it. | – 他说不教了 – 我要眼见为实 |
[02:36] | All summer. | 都一个暑假了 |
[02:39] | You have to talk about it. | 你们总得谈谈吧 |
[02:41] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[02:45] | – Glad we talked about it. – Yeah, me too. | – 真高兴我们谈过了 – 是啊 我也是 |
[02:48] | – Bye. – Hey. | – 拜拜 – 嘿 |
[02:57] | I know it’s gonna be my father. | 我知道肯定是我爸 |
[02:59] | – I can’t look. – Scared. | – 我都不敢直视了 – 好害怕啊 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | – Ready? – Quick peek. | – 准备好了吗 – 瞄一眼 |
[03:05] | One, two, three, go. | 一 二 三 走 |
[03:10] | – Did you see what I saw? – Oh yeah. | – 你也看见了吗 – 没错 |
[03:12] | – Then why are we covering our eyes? – Because it’s gonna go away, | – 那咱们还捂着眼睛干嘛 – 因为太美好了 会消失的 |
[03:14] | I don’t want it to go away, and it’s gonna go away. | 它会消失的 我不想让它消失 |
[03:20] | Y-y-y-y-ay! | 耶 |
[03:25] | Thank you. Girls, take a seat. | 谢谢你们 姑娘们 坐下吧 |
[03:30] | Your seats. | 你们的座位 |
[03:36] | Yeah, okay, let’s get started. | 好了 咱们开始上课 |
[03:38] | Belgium, 1831. | 1831年的比利时 |
[03:40] | Y-y-y-y-ay! | 耶 |
[03:45] | This is gonna be our best year ever. | 今年肯定爽翻了 |
[03:47] | Let’s just get up, go over, and look at him up close. | 咱们直接起来过去离近点看他怎么样 |
[03:59] | Yes? | 干嘛 |
[04:00] | – He said, “yes.” – What do we do now? | – 他说干嘛 – 现在怎么办 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna touch him on the face. | 我要摸一摸他的脸 |
[04:09] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[04:11] | You two strike me as a couple of girls | 你们俩看起来像 |
[04:13] | who are used to special treatment. | 受过特殊待遇的女孩 |
[04:15] | I don’t know who your last teacher was, but I don’t do that. | 我不知道去年谁教的你们 但是我不是那样的老师 |
[04:18] | Farkle time, sir? | 法尔科时间 老师 |
[04:19] | Go ahead, kid. You gotta farkle, you gotta farkle. | 好吧 孩子 你想放就放吧 |
[04:24] | – No, this is where he takes over the class. – Oh. He takes over the class, | – 不是 他的意思是他要到前面演讲 – 哦 他要讲课 |
[04:29] | you just talk without raising your hand, | 你不举手就说话 |
[04:31] | and these two just do whatever they want? | 然后这俩就想干什么干什么 |
[04:34] | – Yes? – Pretty much, yeah. | – 是这样吗 – 嗯 差不多吧 |
[04:37] | You know what? I wanted to make a difference. | 你们知道吗 我想做出改变 |
[04:40] | I wanted to shape young minds. | 我想塑造年轻的思维 |
[04:42] | I wanted to dedicate my entire life | 我想用我的整个人生 |
[04:44] | to being an influential person who commands respect! | 来做一位有影响力 受人尊敬的人 |
[05:05] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[05:08] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[05:15] | You did this! | 看你干的好事 |
[05:25] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[05:29] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[05:33] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[05:37] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[05:41] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[05:46] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[05:50] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[05:54] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[05:57] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[06:02] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[06:05] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[06:09] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[06:14] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be my father again. | 我真不敢相信你又变成我老爸了 |
[06:20] | I said what I said. | 我就是要这么说 |
[06:22] | Seriously, Matthews, how’s this possibly happening? | 说真的 马修斯老师 这怎么可能啊 |
[06:25] | I like that it’s happening. | 我喜欢他做我们的老师 |
[06:26] | The other guy wouldn’t give me Farkle time. | 刚才的那个老师都不给我法尔科时间 |
[06:27] | Yeah, he didn’t like it at all when we talked. | 是啊 他根本不喜欢听我们说话 |
[06:29] | It’s true. It was like he wanted to talk all the time. | 没错 好像是他想要自己一直讲啊讲 |
[06:33] | I don’t think he knew that history class is supposed to be about our lives. | 我觉得他不知道历史课应该讲的是我们的生活 |
[06:39] | Galileo. | 伽利略 |
[06:40] | Everyone believed that the sun revolved around the earth… | 每个人都以为太阳绕着地球转 |
[06:43] | Except for him. | 除了他 |
[06:45] | Everyone thought they were the center of the universe | 每个人都以为自己才是宇宙的中心 |
[06:47] | and that everything else circled around them. | 其他的所有事物都围着他们转 |
[06:49] | I know somebody who circles around me… | 我知道有个人一直围着我转 |
[06:51] | Little too closely. | 离我有点太近了 |
[06:53] | Is that what you think’s happening here, Riley? | 你真的是这么想的吗 莱丽 |
[06:55] | We’re in the eighth grade now. | 我们上八年级了 |
[06:57] | We’re a year older. | 我们又长了一岁 |
[06:58] | We should be able to head off and explore without you. | 我们应该自己出发探索了 不需要你陪着了 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:02] | And you guys think you’re ready? | 你们觉得自己准备好了吗 |
[07:03] | – Born ready. – I’ll get there! | -早准备好了 -我会努力的 |
[07:06] | You know what we’re gonna do, Matthews? | 你知道我们打算怎么办吗 马修斯老师 |
[07:08] | We’re gonna transfer out of here. | 我们要转出这个班 |
[07:10] | Yeah! Yeah? | 没错 真的吗 |
[07:12] | – Yeah! – Lucas? Farkle? | – 没错 – 卢卡斯 法尔科 |
[07:14] | I don’t think so, Riley. | 我不想这样 莱丽 |
[07:16] | – I really like him. – I like the way he teaches us, | – 我真的很喜欢他 – 我喜欢他教学的方式 |
[07:18] | I like how we’re talking right now, | 我喜欢咱们这样随心所欲的聊天 |
[07:20] | and he doesn’t stop us when he could if he wanted to. | 他本可以阻止我们 但他从来没有 |
[07:25] | Wait. Why don’t you stop us? | 等等 你为什么不阻止我们 |
[07:29] | Yeah, that’s interesting, isn’t it? | 嗯 这是个好问题 |
[07:31] | Well, we’re done with you. | 行 我们不上你的课了 |
[07:33] | Thanks for the lessons. | 谢谢你过去的教诲 |
[07:34] | Buy yourself something pretty. | 给自己买点好东西 |
[07:38] | Thank you. Oh, you’re gonna need transfer slips. | 谢谢 哦 你们还需要转班证 |
[07:41] | I knew it. He’s gonna keep us here on a technicality. | 我就知道 他不会那么轻易放咱们走 |
[07:47] | Go ahead. Beat it. | 走吧 赶紧的 |
[07:50] | Look at us, Riles– two young, independent women taking their own road, | 看看咱俩 莱丽 两个年轻 独立的姑娘 选择了自己的道路 |
[07:54] | making their own way with their guts and their brains. | 她们用心用脑做出了明智的选择 |
[07:55] | Needing nothing from nobody from this moment on! | 从现在起我再也不需要任何人的任何东西了 |
[08:00] | Here comes funny. | 好戏即将上演 |
[08:09] | We think we’re the center of the universe. | 我们认为自己才是宇宙的中心 |
[08:12] | We think everything revolves around us. | 我们认为一切都围绕着我们转 |
[08:15] | We depend on the sun for light, for warmth every morning, every day. | 我们每天都依靠着太阳的光和温暖 |
[08:19] | And when it’s gone… | 一旦它们消失 |
[08:20] | We sleep… | 我们就沉入梦乡 |
[08:22] | Trusting that in the morning, it will always come back again. | 相信明天早上 太阳一定还会出来 |
[08:29] | Auggie. Oh, Topanga. | 奥吉 托庞嘉 |
[08:32] | I’m dropping off your helper for the day. | 我送你的小帮手来上班了 |
[08:34] | Oh, good, big, strong man. | 噢 又乖又壮的好孩子 |
[08:36] | That’s me! | 说我呢 |
[08:38] | Mrs. Svorski used to attract all the big, strong men. | 斯沃斯基太太以前是很招健壮的男人喜欢的 |
[08:43] | – You know what happened? – What? | – 你知道后来怎么样了吗 – 怎么了 |
[08:45] | – No, I’m asking. – Okay. | – 不知道 我问你呢 – 好吧 |
[08:49] | – Oh, Topanga. – Yeah? | – 对了 托庞嘉 – 怎么了 |
[08:51] | We need talk. You need to spend more time here. | 咱们得谈谈 你该多来这儿待待 |
[08:53] | Well, Mrs. Svorski, how can I do that? | 可是我没法做到啊 斯沃斯基太太 |
[08:55] | Mrs. Svorski, tell me the joke. | 斯沃斯基太太 给我讲笑话吧 |
[08:57] | You quit shark lawyer job, | 你把律师的工作辞掉 |
[08:59] | and you help turn this old-world place into place for young people. | 然后帮我把这个死气沉沉的地方改造成年轻人都喜欢的地方 |
[09:03] | But, this place has been here for so long! | 可是这家店在这儿开了这么多年了 |
[09:05] | Is too long, creaky. Is tired. | 它太老了 太朽 太累了 |
[09:09] | Knows time is up. Ding! | 它知道时候快到了 叮 |
[09:11] | How can a bakery know that it’s time is up? | 面包店怎么会知道自己的时候到了 |
[09:14] | It knows. You my partner. | 它就是知道 你是我的合伙人 |
[09:16] | You bring new life. I need you here. | 你能给这里带来生气 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:19] | Mrs. Svorski! Tell me the joke! | 斯沃斯基太太 给我讲笑话啊 |
[09:22] | Okay. Is not Ukrainian bakery. | 好 这里不是乌克兰面包店 |
[09:25] | Is my-krainian bakery. | 而是我的面包店 |
[09:31] | It’s not funny any more. | 感觉不那么好玩了 |
[09:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:36] | You think I need little pootchkie like you to tell me joke isn’t funny? | 你觉得还用你这样的小不点来告诉我 我的笑话不好笑吗 |
[09:38] | In old country, I had variety show. | 以前在我的国家 我还做过综艺节目呢 |
[09:41] | It was called Mrs. Svorski’s not so happy hour. | 节目的名字就叫斯沃斯基太太不欢乐的一小时 |
[09:47] | Can you make it funny for me again? | 你能让你的笑话再好笑起来吗 |
[09:49] | Can you tell your mommy world is changing, | 那请你告诉你妈妈 世界在改变 |
[09:51] | bakery need to change, too. | 面包店也需要改变 |
[09:53] | Mommy, do it. | 妈妈 快变吧 |
[09:54] | But, this place is so charming. | 但是这个地方实在太有魅力了 |
[09:57] | It’s so… you. | 太有你的风格了 |
[09:58] | Yeah, people come, people go. | 是啊 人来人往 |
[10:00] | Reminds me of song I sang at end of variety show. | 让我想起了我在综艺节目上唱的片尾曲 |
[10:04] | Oh, here we go. | 唱起来 |
[10:06] | Make new friends, treat them right | 交朋友 善相待 |
[10:09] | ’cause you never know who is spy | 谁是间谍都不意外 |
[10:13] | Okay, how’s this? I’m gonna spend a little more time here | 你看这样行不行 我会在这里多花点时间 |
[10:17] | and I’ll also try to find someone to help you out. | 并且努力找人来给你帮忙 |
[10:19] | – Also, you change name of place. – What? | -你还得把这家店的名字改掉 -为什么 |
[10:22] | No, this place will always be Svorski’s. | 不 这家店永远都叫斯沃斯基面包店 |
[10:24] | No such thing as “Always.” | 根本没有什么“永远” |
[10:26] | Now place Svorski’s, soon place Topanga’s. | 现在叫斯沃斯基面包店 很快就会变成托庞嘉面包店 |
[10:30] | World keep turning. Life go to next people. | 世界不停地转 生活总会驶向下一位乘客 |
[10:34] | This has always been good idea. | 从来都是这样的 |
[10:44] | – Transfer slip! Poom! – And poom! | -转班证 啪 -啪 |
[10:47] | Greetings, new classmates. | 大家好啊 新同学们 |
[10:49] | Riley Matthews. Ready to be your friend. | 我是莱丽·马修斯 即将成为你们的朋友 |
[10:51] | ‘Sup? I’m Maya. You don’t look me in the eyes. | 好啊 我是玛雅 不许直视我的眼睛 |
[10:54] | You two are late. You two don’t talk. | 你们俩迟到了 你们俩不许说话 |
[10:57] | You two sit there and there. | 你们俩坐到那儿和那儿 |
[11:01] | – There and there? – No, no, we sit together… | -那儿跟那儿 -不 不 我们要坐一起 |
[11:04] | In the middle of everything. | 在哪儿都是如此 |
[11:05] | Move! | 快去 |
[11:07] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[11:09] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[11:11] | Were you two trying to have a moment? | 你们俩还想亲热一会儿吗 |
[11:13] | You two don’t get a moment. | 可没这个时间 |
[11:14] | This is not the you two show. | 这可不是你俩的二人转 |
[11:16] | We were told it was. | 我们以为是 |
[11:51] | During the gold rush, | 在淘金热期间 |
[11:53] | people left the comfort of their own surroundings | 人们背井离乡 |
[11:55] | in the hope of finding greater riches | 怀揣着淘到巨额财富的希望 |
[11:57] | – in an inhospitable land. – Excuse me. | -踏上了不合适居住的土地 -打扰一下 |
[12:00] | I will not warn you again, side-person! | 我可不想再警告你了 边缘人 |
[12:07] | You tell her, mom. | 好好教训她 妈妈 |
[12:10] | – You failed me. – Ha! | -你判我不及格 -哈哈 |
[12:13] | I saw a goat give birth. | 我见过小羊出生的样子 |
[12:20] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[12:21] | Students number six and seven! | 六号学生和七号学生 |
[12:23] | – That’s us? – I believe so. | -那是我们吗 -我觉得是 |
[12:25] | Students number six and seven? | 六号学生和七号学生 |
[12:27] | Hey, at least she’s talking to us. | 嘿 至少她在跟我们对话 |
[12:30] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[12:32] | Get out! | 出去 |
[12:36] | Fine! | 行 |
[12:37] | Well, at least we get a dramatic exit! | 至少我们要来一个拉风的退场 |
[12:46] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[12:52] | here’s what’s funny | 说个好玩的 |
[12:53] | If you stand on the moon | 如果你站在月球上 |
[12:55] | You’d think the earth was revolving around you, | 你会认为地球在围绕着你转 |
[12:57] | instead of the other way around. | 而不是你绕着地球转 |
[12:59] | It’s really all about perspective. | 区别真的在于观察的视角 |
[13:01] | It’s hard not to believe that you’re the center of everything… | 明白自己不是万物的中心并不简单 |
[13:05] | Until something shows you you’re not. | 除非有什么事能证明你的确不是 |
[13:09] | Our town, by Thornton Wilder. My favorite play. | 桑顿·怀尔德所写的《我们的小镇》 是我最喜欢的戏剧 |
[13:12] | You can’t teach English. | 你不教语文课啊 |
[13:15] | – It’s all about the history… – There you go. | -这里面说的都是历史 -那就好 |
[13:19] | …of people just like you and me, | 关于像你我们这样的人的历史 |
[13:21] | mostly about not taking what we have for granted, | 是说不要认为我们所拥有的一切都是理所当然的 |
[13:24] | and a girl who gets a chance | 里面有一个女孩获得了机会 |
[13:26] | to take one look at the life she left behind. | 去看看她从前的生活 |
[13:34] | “Just for a moment now we’re all together. | “相聚在一起的时光很短暂” |
[13:37] | “Just for a moment we’re happy. | “幸福的时光也很短暂” |
[13:41] | “Let’s really look at one another.” | “让我们真正去认识对方吧” |
[13:45] | Hello, girls. | 你们好呀 姑娘们 |
[13:46] | You’re back? | 你们回来啦 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:51] | – As bad as this is… – Everything else is worse. | -虽然这样很不爽 -但其他的事情都更糟糕 |
[13:55] | Well, welcome back, ladies. | 欢迎回来 姑娘们 |
[13:56] | You’re just in time for today’s lesson. | 你们刚好赶上今天的课 |
[13:58] | -Did we miss anything? -Nah. | -我们错过了什么吗 -没有 |
[14:00] | We’re just putting everything back in place. | 我们刚刚才回到正轨 |
[14:02] | The real lesson begins right… | 真正的课程 |
[14:04] | Now. | 现在开始 |
[14:06] | Face it, we are never going to escape him. | 面对现实吧 我们永远都逃不出他的魔爪 |
[14:08] | He’s everywhere. How are we going to be kings of anything | 他无处不在 如果我们不管去哪儿他都在 |
[14:11] | – if everywhere we go… – We might run into my– | -我们怎么当国王呢 -我们说不定还会碰上 |
[14:12] | Mom? What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你在这儿干什么 |
[14:14] | Is my-krainian bakery. | 这是我的面包店啊 |
[14:17] | Still not funny. | 还是不好笑 |
[14:19] | Not funny? I’ll tell you what’s not funny. | 不好笑吗 我要让你看看什么是真正的不好笑 |
[14:22] | This place loses $1.50 on every bulochki. | 这儿每卖出一个小面包就亏一块五 |
[14:24] | I bake with love. | 我是用爱在烤面包 |
[14:26] | How can you put price on love? | 你怎么能给爱标上价格呢 |
[14:29] | Watch me. 4.95. | 看我的 四块九毛五 |
[14:32] | Ooh! Ka-ching! | 哇噢 赚了 |
[14:35] | Bakery window. Bakery window right now. | 面包店窗户那儿 现在就过去 |
[14:38] | That’s nice. | 真是棒啊 |
[14:41] | So, your dad’s at school, your mom’s at our hangout. | 学校里有老爸 玩的地方有老妈 |
[14:44] | – That’s nice. – You’re laughing at me? | -还真是棒啊 -你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[14:46] | Instead, I’m crying so hard. | 没有 我欲哭无泪 |
[14:49] | Auggie, this is for you. | 奥吉 这是给你的 |
[14:51] | Is flour shaker from Ukraine. | 乌克兰的面粉瓶 |
[14:54] | Antique, like me. | 是古董 就像我一样 |
[14:57] | You take now. You are little baker. | 你拿着 现在你是小小面包师啦 |
[15:01] | What should I do with it? | 我要拿它干嘛呢 |
[15:03] | Keep safe, treasure always. | 好好保护 好好珍惜 |
[15:06] | Very important what in there. | 里面的东西非常重要 |
[15:09] | – Thank you, Mrs. Svorski. – Thank you, Mrs. Svorski. | -谢谢你 斯沃斯琪太太 -谢谢你 斯沃斯琪太太 |
[15:12] | Oh, thank you, Topanga… | 谢谢你 托庞嘉 |
[15:15] | And Auggie. | 还有你 奥吉 |
[15:17] | I can’t escape them, Maya. | 我根本就甩不掉他们 玛雅 |
[15:19] | My– my parents are constantly circling me… | 我父母时时刻刻围着我转 |
[15:21] | Like planets. | 就跟行星似的 |
[15:23] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:27] | Riley. I haven’t seen you in 20 minutes. | 莱丽 我都二十分钟没见你了 |
[15:30] | Do you miss me? ‘Cause I missed you. | 你想我吗 我可想你了 |
[15:32] | Auggie, come here. I miss you too, bud. | 奥吉 过来 我也想你了 小家伙 |
[15:36] | Mrs. Svorski. I have someone who I think | 斯沃斯基太太 我有一个非常适合 |
[15:38] | can be the perfect manager for when I can’t be at the bakery. | 在我不在店里的时候做经理的人选 |
[15:40] | This person know way around food game? | 这个人了解食品生意吗 |
[15:43] | Absolutely. She’s also very colorful. | 当然了 她还非常多姿多彩 |
[15:45] | She really gets into whatever she’s doing. | 干一行爱一行 |
[15:47] | – Sounds like good woman. – Mmm. | -听着像个好女人 -嗯 |
[15:50] | Oh! Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[15:54] | My donkey died on way here. | 来的路上我的驴子死了 |
[15:59] | Smells like being back in kitchen in Ukraine. | 这里的味道让我觉得好像回到了乌克兰的厨房里 |
[16:02] | Waiting for tato to come home, | 等爸爸回家 |
[16:05] | hoping he has not lost last finger in field mower. | 希望他没让收割机切掉最后一根手指头 |
[16:09] | Oh no, no, he did. | 不不 还是切掉了 |
[16:12] | Oh, poor tato. | 可怜的爸爸 |
[16:15] | He can never win at “paper, rock, scissors.” | 玩石头剪子布他再也赢不了了 |
[16:19] | Always know rock is coming. | 反正只能出石头 |
[16:23] | – One… – Two, three! | -一 -二 三 |
[16:26] | Rock! | 石头 |
[16:29] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[16:33] | – Mom. – Ohh… mayabushka. | -妈妈 -噢 玛雅小宝贝 |
[16:39] | I am gonna be here all the time now, baby girl. | 我要一直在这儿待下去了 乖女儿 |
[16:43] | How great is that? | 多好啊 |
[16:53] | Mom… you can’t be here. | 妈妈 你不能待在这儿 |
[16:56] | Dad, mom, you’re everywhere. | 爸 妈 你们无处不在 |
[16:58] | – We just need some space. – It’s like you’re circling around us. | -我们需要一点空间 -你们简直就是在围着我们转 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry. You think we’re circling around you? | 不好意思 你觉得我们在围着你们转 |
[17:06] | – Yes. – Oh. I see. | -是啊 -好吧 我懂了 |
[17:08] | So, I guess we’re all done with the parenting? | 那咱们是不是不用做父母了 |
[17:11] | Yes, it seems we’re all done with that part now. | 是啊 看来咱们不用再管这事儿了 |
[17:13] | – Good job, Topanga! – Good job, Corey! | -太棒了 托庞嘉 -太好了 科瑞 |
[17:15] | Remember that whole potty-training thing that we did for her? | 还记得我们训练她上厕所的样子吗 |
[17:17] | And now she wants to leave? | 她这么快就想离开咱们了 |
[17:18] | Oh, I loved every minute of that. | 我享受每一分钟 |
[17:20] | Good times! | 都是好时光啊 |
[17:21] | So, you’re okay with this? | 那你们同意了 |
[17:24] | Oh yeah, we understand. You’re a grownup. | 是啊 我们能理解 你已经长大了 |
[17:25] | – You know everything there is to know. – Yup, you’re ready to move away. | -该知道的你都知道了 -嗯 准备好搬走了 |
[17:28] | Well, I mean, I’d like to stay in my own bedroom. | 呃 我是说 我还是想住在我的卧室里 |
[17:30] | Okay. You’ll just drop us a line when you get married and have kids? | 好吧 等你结婚生孩子的时候记着告诉我们一声啊 |
[17:33] | Mom, I just don’t want you to be everywhere. | 妈妈 我只是不想让你们无处不在 |
[17:37] | Okay. Well, when you need us, we’ll be at home. | 好吧 你需要我们的时候 我们就在家里 |
[17:40] | And I’ll be back there, staying out of your way. | 我就在那儿 不碍你的事 |
[17:44] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -好的 |
[17:47] | So, nobody feels bad about this? | 也就是说 谁也不觉得有什么不好 |
[17:49] | Well, let’s see what happens. | 那就走着瞧呗 |
[17:55] | So, you are here now? | 那你现在就留下了 |
[17:58] | – I’m here now. – Good. | -我留下了 -好的 |
[18:13] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:28] | – So… – Here we are. | -那个 -我们来了 |
[18:32] | Kings. | 我们是国王 |
[18:38] | The sun doesn’t go around the earth. | 太阳不绕着地球转 |
[18:42] | We’re the ones moving. | 转的是我们 |
[18:44] | We orbit the sun, because we need it. | 我们围绕着太阳转 因为我们需要它 |
[18:46] | We need its light and its heat, | 我们需要它的光和热 |
[18:49] | and if it wasn’t there, we’d be dark and alone. | 如果它不复存在 我们就会陷入黑暗和孤独 |
[18:59] | I wasn’t in Mrs. Svorski’s orbit for very long, | 我在斯沃斯基太太的轨道里存在的时间不长 |
[19:02] | and I missed out on someone wonderful. | 我没能好好了解这样一个美丽的心灵 |
[19:07] | My brother knew better. | 我弟弟更了解她 |
[19:09] | He was her very good friend. | 他是她很好的朋友 |
[19:22] | We think that we’re the center of the universe, | 我们以为我们是宇宙的中心 |
[19:26] | but the truth is… | 但事实上 |
[19:28] | We need to circle the ones we love for as long as they’re here. | 只要我们爱的人还在这儿 我们就要围着他们转 |
[19:42] | We need to hold them close, because no matter how far we travel, | 我们要紧紧地抓紧他们 因为无论我们走多远 |
[19:47] | they are the ones who hold us in place. | 只有他们能让我们行走在正规上 |
[19:52] | It’s gravity, and without it, | 这就是引力 没了它 |
[19:55] | we would just all float away from each other. | 我们彼此都会四散飘离 |
[20:01] | We are not kings at all. | 我们根本不是什么国王 |
[20:05] | We are just… Tiny little specks. | 我们只是 小不点 |
[20:08] | My name is Riley Matthews from Greenwich Village, | 我叫莱丽·马修斯 来自格林尼治村 |
[20:13] | New York City, the United States of America, | 纽约市 美利坚合众国 |
[20:15] | the continent of north America, | 北美洲 |
[20:18] | the Western hemisphere, the earth, | 西半球 地球 |
[20:20] | the solar system, the universe, | 太阳系 宇宙 |
[20:24] | the mind of God. | 上帝的意志 |
[20:26] | That’s from Our Town, | 引用《我们的小镇》 |
[20:28] | my father’s favorite play. | 我父亲最喜欢的戏剧 |
[20:32] | “Just for a moment we’re all together. | 在我们相聚的这一刻 |
[20:35] | “Let’s really look at one another.” | 好好看看彼此吧 |
[20:44] | Good night, Mrs. Svorski. | 晚安 斯沃斯基太太 |
[20:55] | – Good job, Riley. – I know you’re gonna miss her, buddy. | -说得好 莱丽 -我知道你会想念她的 小家伙 |
[20:59] | She gave me her flour shaker. | 她把她的面粉瓶给我了 |
[21:01] | That’s really nice. | 真好 |
[21:04] | What’s inside? | 里面有什么 |
[21:08] | It’s a note. Maybe she wrote you a note. | 是张纸条 说不定是写给你的 |
[21:12] | Is not my-krainian bakery. I’m dead. | 不是我的面包店啦 我都死了 |
[21:23] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[21:55] | Hello, Mr. Matthews. | 你好 马修斯老师 |
[21:58] | Hey, Mr. Feeny. | 嘿 菲尼老师 |
[22:01] | – You doing okay? – Yes, Corey. | -你还好吗 -是的 科瑞 |
[22:04] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿呢 |
[22:06] | Great. | 那就好 |
[22:09] | That’s great. | 那就好 |