时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Y’ know what I like? Life. | 你知道我热爱什么吗 生活 |
[00:09] | And I like it when it doesn’t change. | 我喜欢一成不变的生活 |
[00:11] | We should sing our happy song. | 咱们应该唱首欢乐歌 |
[00:13] | We don’t have a happy song. | 可咱们没有欢乐歌啊 |
[00:15] | We should have a happy song. | 咱们应该有首欢乐歌 |
[00:16] | We will never have a happy song. | 你就别做梦了 |
[00:19] | Not with that attitude. | 你这态度当然欢乐不起来 |
[00:23] | So… you don’t want anything to change? | 这么说 你不想让任何事情有所改变吗 |
[00:25] | No, I don’t like change. | 不 我不喜欢改变 |
[00:27] | Change fills my pockets with pennies of uncertainty. | 改变意味着面临各种未知 |
[00:31] | All right. So… | 好了 |
[00:33] | Should we actually finally learn | 咱们是不是该正经学习一下 |
[00:35] | about what happened in Belgium in 1831? | 1831年的比利时到底发生什么了 |
[00:37] | No! | 不 |
[00:39] | – No? – I always get my hopes up | – 为什么不呢 – 我每次抱着满心的希望 |
[00:41] | and then something happens to hurt my little farkle heart. | 然后就有一堆破事发生 我幼小的心灵不能再受伤害了 |
[00:44] | Well, this time I refuse to believe. | 所以 这次我不相信你了 |
[00:46] | In 1831… | 1831年 |
[00:47] | Yes? | 快讲 |
[00:49] | Wait! Anything going to suddenly happen to you? | 等等 会有什么突发情况吗 |
[00:51] | No changes lovin’ life. | 没有改变 热爱生活 |
[00:52] | Anything gonna happen to you? | 你有什么乱七八糟的事吗 |
[00:54] | Nothing ever happens to me. | 我从来都没事好吗 |
[00:56] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[00:59] | Oh my gosh, this is it. | 天哪 终于等到了 |
[01:00] | In 1831… | 1831年的时候 |
[01:02] | – Belgium– – what? | – 比利时 – 怎么这样 |
[01:04] | Y’all started without me? | 你们不等我来就开始上课吗 |
[01:06] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[01:10] | Somebody in this room is going to be very surprised to see me. | 这间教室里的某个人看到我会很惊喜的哦 |
[01:14] | Is it me? | 是我吗 |
[01:15] | Don’t know, sugar, but could you be any cuter? | 我也不知道 美女 不过你简直不能再可爱点了 |
[01:18] | Well, I can’t answer that. | 那个 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[01:20] | You got a transcript, kid? | 你的成绩单呢 孩子 |
[01:22] | I do. | 在这 |
[01:23] | Check out them grades. Here, let me sing ’em to you. | 看看我的成绩 来 我给你唱一遍 |
[01:25] | DDDDDDF De, de, de, de, de… de–f. | |
[01:28] | Yeah, I know that song. | 嘿 我听过这首歌 |
[01:31] | Isaiah Babineaux. | 艾赛亚·巴宾诺 |
[01:32] | From Austin, Texas. | 来自德克萨斯州的奥斯汀 |
[01:35] | What are you doing here, Zay? | 你怎么来了 小赛 |
[01:37] | Well, the first thing I’m doing is waitin’ for a better reaction from you. | 好吧 我可没想到你是这种反应啊 不能热情点么 |
[01:39] | Maya, something’s changing. | 玛雅 有些事变了 |
[01:41] | Okay, Mr. teach, where do I sit? | 好了 老师 我坐哪儿 |
[01:44] | You know, usually I’m more of a back row kind of guy. | 我一般都习惯坐后面 你懂的吧 |
[01:50] | Whoa. That’s unusual. | 好吧 这可不是一般情况 |
[01:54] | Have a seat right there, Mr. babineaux. | 你就坐那儿吧 巴宾诺先生 |
[01:57] | Lucas, do you know this Isaiah? | 卢卡斯 你认识他 |
[01:59] | Yeah, tell’ em you know me good. | 没错 告诉他们咱俩是铁哥们儿 |
[02:01] | How ’bout we talk later, okay? | 我回头再跟你说 好吧 |
[02:04] | Well, Mr. babineaux, if you work out as well as last year’s new student, | 好了 巴宾诺先生 如果你能跟去年的转校生表现得一样好 |
[02:07] | we’re happy to have you. | 我们会很高兴收下你的 |
[02:08] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[02:09] | Lucas, you’re doing okay here? | 卢卡斯 你在这儿没问题吗 |
[02:12] | Why wouldn’t he be doing okay here? | 他能有什么问题 |
[02:14] | Not currently on probation? | 现在不是留校察看期吗 |
[02:16] | No disciplinary action? | 没有不守规矩吗 |
[02:17] | They just let you wander free? | 你完全是个自由人 |
[02:19] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[02:24] | Okay, new guy’s all settled in | 好了 新同学也到了 |
[02:25] | and there’s still class time left. So, do it! | 现在还没下课 所以快讲 |
[02:27] | Do it while I’m still tingly! | 趁我还有兴趣听 快讲 |
[02:29] | So, in 1831, | 好 1831年 |
[02:32] | Belgium declared– | 比利时宣布 |
[02:33] | what is the secret of life? | 人生的奥秘是什么 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry, Mr. Farkle. | 对不起 法尔科 |
[02:40] | I know I’m not your daughter, | 我知道我不是您的女儿 |
[02:41] | but I too have value in this world. | 但是我也有对这个世界的看法 |
[02:44] | What is the secret of life? | 人生的奥秘是什么 |
[02:50] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[02:52] | Put that eraser down and nobody gets hurt. | 把板擦放下 否则我就不客气了 |
[03:00] | Yogi has asked the primary | 尤吉问了一个好问题 |
[03:04] | what is the secret of life? | 人生的奥秘是什么 |
[03:07] | People spend their whole lives trying to figure it out. | 有些人毕其一生都在寻找这个问题的答案 |
[03:10] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[03:11] | I had a teacher who cared enough about me | 曾经有一位很关心我的老师 |
[03:13] | to make sure I knew. | 他让我懂得了人生的奥秘 |
[03:15] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[03:16] | You got an opinion on this? | 你有什么看法吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. What do you got, Mr. moral compass? | 就是 说说你怎么想的 道德模范 |
[03:19] | Did you just call Lucas friar your moral compass? | 你刚刚管他叫道德模范 |
[03:23] | They called you moral compass. | 他们叫你道德模范 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 我闭嘴 |
[03:28] | Something bad is happening, Maya. | 我有种不好的感觉 玛雅 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:31] | It occurs to me you’re trying to tell us | 你是不是想告诉我们 |
[03:33] | ranger Rick was a little different back in Texas. | 游骑兵里克在德克萨斯的时候和现在有点不一样啊 |
[03:34] | A little? | 有点 |
[03:36] | What do they know, exactly? | 他们到底都知道什么 |
[03:38] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t wanna say anything wrong. | 我可不想说错话 |
[03:39] | They know you’re a year older, right? | 他们知道你比他们都大一岁吧 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:42] | Now they do. | 现在知道了 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah, it’s my fault. | 所以这又成我的错了 |
[03:45] | Look at ya! | 看长相还看不出来么 |
[03:47] | Okay, that’s enough, Mr. Babineaux. | 行了 巴宾诺先生 |
[03:49] | Oh, so you know about him? | 这么说 你都知道 |
[03:50] | I know all about Mr. Friar. | 对 弗莱尔先生的事我都知道 |
[03:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:54] | Riley, you’re shaking. | 莱丽 你在发抖 |
[03:56] | Dad? You know something? | 老爸 你知道 |
[03:58] | Back in Texas… | 在德克萨斯的时候 |
[03:59] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[04:02] | You sure? | 你确定要这么做 |
[04:05] | Back in Texas I did something. | 在德克萨斯的时候 我犯了错 |
[04:08] | I had to leave. | 我不得不离开那里 |
[04:09] | It was great! | 简直叼炸天 |
[04:11] | I mean, they threw him out of the whole school! | 我是说 他被学校开除了 |
[04:15] | What? | 什么 |
[04:16] | I came here to get a new start. | 我来这里是为了重新开始 |
[04:19] | Nobody knew me here. | 这里没人认识我 |
[04:20] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[04:23] | Do I know you? | 那我呢 我认识你吗 |
[04:32] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[04:36] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[04:41] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[04:44] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[04:49] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[04:53] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[04:57] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[05:01] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[05:04] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[05:10] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[05:13] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[05:16] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[05:21] | Look, we don’t know the story yet. | 听着 咱们不知道他到底做了什么 |
[05:22] | Let’s know the story before you go to rileytown. | 咱们先把整个事情了解了 你再抓狂好不好 |
[05:24] | I’m not going to rileytown. I’m calm. | 我才没有抓狂 我很冷静 |
[05:26] | I like it worse when you’re calm. C’mon. Be you. | 我更不喜欢你这样 来啊 原来的你哪去了 |
[05:28] | Y-y-y-yay! | 耶 |
[05:32] | – Deny it. – Riley. | – 别承认 – 莱丽 |
[05:34] | Tell me that whoever this zay kid is, | 跟我说 不管这个小赛是谁 |
[05:36] | that he can’t just come in here | 他不能就这样 |
[05:37] | and change you from the Lucas we know. | 一句话把你变成了我们不认识的卢卡斯 |
[05:39] | Tell me nothing changes. | 告诉我什么都没变 |
[05:41] | That’s all you have to do, Lucas. | 你只需要这么做 卢卡斯 |
[05:42] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[05:44] | I just called you by your actual name for the first time ever. | 这是我第一次叫你真名 |
[05:46] | That’s how important this is to me. | 所以你应该知道这对我有多重要 |
[05:48] | Because it’s important to her. | 因为这对她很重要 |
[05:49] | Deny it. | 别承认 |
[05:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[05:55] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[05:57] | I went on my first date with you. | 我第一次约会是和你一起 |
[05:59] | Do you think it’s right to let me like you without telling me who you are? | 你觉得不让我了解真正的你就让我喜欢你 这样公平吗 |
[06:02] | You know who I am. | 你了解我啊 |
[06:04] | I’m Ranger Rick. | 我是游骑兵里克 |
[06:05] | We rode on a white horse. | 咱们一起骑白马 |
[06:07] | I asked for your father’s permission just to go on a date with you. | 我为了和你约会 先去征求你爸爸的同意 |
[06:10] | Who does that? | 谁会这样做啊 |
[06:13] | Were you thrown out of school? | 你是被学校开除了吗 |
[06:14] | – Yes. – For a whole year? | – 是 – 整整一年都没有上学 |
[06:16] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:17] | I finally like you. | 我终于有点喜欢你了 |
[06:21] | You told me you wanted to be a veterinarian. | 你跟我说过你想当兽医 |
[06:24] | You told me you gave birth to a horse. | 你跟我说过你接生过小马 |
[06:27] | That had to hurt. | 肯定很疼吧 |
[06:31] | Why wouldn’t you tell me about this? | 你为什么不告诉我这些 |
[06:32] | It’s not something I’m proud of. | 我觉得这些事很丢人 |
[06:34] | I thought I could start over. | 我以为我可以重新来过 |
[06:37] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[06:39] | I guess you do something and that’s the end of you. | 也许你做了什么错事 阴影就会一直跟随你了 |
[06:41] | You think that’s what I’m upset about? | 你以为我是因为这个生气吗 |
[06:43] | Whatever you did? | 因为你犯的错 |
[06:46] | Then I don’t know you. | 那我还真的不了解你 |
[06:47] | And you don’t know me. | 你也不了解我 |
[06:49] | Why are you acting like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[06:50] | Friends talk to you and real friends listen. Remember? | 朋友们会倾诉 而真正的朋友会倾听 记得吗 |
[06:52] | I would have listened. I’m your friend. | 你如果告诉我我会听的 我是你的朋友 |
[06:54] | Whatever you did, | 不管你做了什么 |
[06:56] | why wouldn’t you trust me with it? | 你为什么不相信我呢 |
[06:57] | People who care about you are supposed to trust you with stuff. | 在乎你的人是会相信你的 |
[07:04] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:08] | My father knew about this? | 我老爸也知道 |
[07:19] | Topanga! | 托庞嘉 |
[07:20] | There could be a significant amount of drama | 接下来将要发生 |
[07:22] | heading in our general direction. | 一大波闹剧 |
[07:24] | You know, normal people consider their home to be | 一般人们都把自己的家当作避难所的 |
[07:27] | a sanctuary from the storm of the outside world. | 阻挡外面的风雨 你知道吧 |
[07:29] | Why can’t we be normal people? | 咱们为啥就不能做一回正常人 |
[07:32] | Because we have this– | 因为咱们有这个 |
[07:38] | I never get those right. | 我总是掌握不好时机 |
[07:40] | But it’s coming! | 但是她马上就要来了 |
[07:41] | Okay. What do you wanna do until it does? | 好吧 那在她来之前你想做点什么 |
[07:43] | I could throw a tantrum about absolutely nothing for ya. | 我可以无缘无故耍个脾气啊 |
[07:48] | Watch me. | 看着 |
[07:51] | Why don’t we have any… | 咱们为什么没有 |
[07:54] | Jelly? | 果冻 |
[07:57] | We got some in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有啊 |
[07:59] | Well, I don’t like that kind of jelly! | 可是我不喜欢那种果冻 |
[08:08] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[08:11] | Well, I’m not gonna beat that. | 好吧 这个我可比不过 |
[08:14] | Boy are you are gonna get yelled at, Matthews! | 马修斯一家 你们可得扛住这一顿怒吼 |
[08:16] | Oh, I already missed it? Do it again. | 哦 你已经吼完了啊 再来一遍呗 |
[08:19] | A normal people sanctuary. | 正常人的避风港 |
[08:20] | I’d like a fountain. | 我想要个喷泉 |
[08:22] | Maybe a candle. | 来根蜡烛也行 |
[08:24] | How could you keep something like this away from me? | 你怎么能把这种事瞒着我 |
[08:27] | Just some place where people don’t get hysterical over every little thing. | 一个人们不会因为一点小破事就歇斯底里的地方 |
[08:32] | Yes, I did know that Lucas was expelled. | 是啊 我确实知道卢卡斯被原来的学校开除了 |
[08:35] | What? | 什么 |
[08:36] | Topanga, you know this. I told you all about this. | 托庞嘉 你不是知道嘛 我和你说过啊 |
[08:38] | Yes, I know you told me all about this, | 我知道你和我说过 |
[08:39] | but I want nothing to do with that. | 可是我不知道她是因为这个生气啊 |
[08:42] | Why would you let me like him | 你既然知道 |
[08:43] | if you know something about him? | 为什么还要让我喜欢上他 |
[08:45] | Riley, honey, | 莱丽 宝贝 |
[08:46] | whatever this is about Lucas, that I know nothing about, | 不管卢卡斯做了什么 因为我也不知道 |
[08:48] | I’m sure your father knows exactly what you need to learn from it. | 我敢打赌你爸爸知道你需要从中学习什么 |
[08:52] | Really? Dad? You got anything? | 真的吗 老爸 你说是什么 |
[09:01] | Al washes a car in six minutes. | 艾尔能用六分钟洗完一辆车 |
[09:03] | Fred washes the same car in eight minutes. | 弗雷德用八分钟洗完同样的一辆车 |
[09:06] | How long does it take Al and Fred | 他们两个人一起洗一辆这样的车 |
[09:08] | to wash the same car together? | 需要花多长时间 |
[09:09] | How is this anything? | 这是什么鬼问题 |
[09:11] | Three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds. | 三分钟25秒7 |
[09:13] | Wrong. | 错 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry. What did you just say? | 不好意思 你刚说什么 |
[09:16] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[09:17] | I’m wrong? | 我错了 |
[09:18] | You’re a history teacher teaching English, | 你是个历史老师 还教数学 语文 |
[09:20] | science, whatever you’ve got going on at home, | 你家里一堆乱七八糟的事 |
[09:23] | you waltz your wife in here on career day– | 职业日那天你带着你老婆在这儿跳华尔兹 |
[09:25] | She’s a respected attorney. | 她是一位受人尊敬的律师 |
[09:27] | My father says she should’ve been my mother! | 我爸说她本来应该是我妈妈的 |
[09:31] | What do you want from me? | 你想干什么 |
[09:33] | Mr. Matthews teaches us about a lot of things. | 马修斯老师教会了我们很多事 |
[09:36] | He’s open-minded that way. | 他就是这么开明 |
[09:37] | He can be open-minded because he knows who we are. | 他之所以开明是因为他了解我们 |
[09:40] | Oh. She took us both out. | 噢 她也生你的气了 |
[09:43] | I teach this way, because in my old school | 我这样教你们 是因为我原来上学的时候 |
[09:45] | I had a very strict teacher. | 有一位非常严厉的老师 |
[09:47] | He teach history, English or math? | 他教历史 语文还是数学 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:52] | But in his class there was no talking. No interruptions. | 但是在他的课上不许说话 不许打断别人 |
[09:55] | So you didn’t like him. | 所以你不喜欢他 |
[09:56] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[09:57] | Then why don’t you teach like him? | 那你为什么不像他一样教书 |
[09:59] | Because I would never try and be like him. | 因为我不想试着成为他 |
[10:00] | I could only fail. | 那样只会失败 |
[10:02] | I only succeed with you guys | 我只有用我自己的教学方式 |
[10:04] | if I get my teaching across as effectively as he did. | 在你们身上产生和他一样的效果 才算是成功 |
[10:06] | You do. | 你成功了 |
[10:07] | He does. | 他的确成功了 |
[10:09] | Thank you, Maya. | 谢谢你 玛雅 |
[10:10] | And I will, now. | 那么现在 |
[10:11] | Al washes a car in six minutes. | 艾尔能用六分钟洗完一辆车 |
[10:14] | Fred washes the same car in eight minutes. | 弗雷德用八分钟洗完同样的一辆车 |
[10:17] | He thinks it’s math class! | 他以为这是数学课 |
[10:18] | Somebody stop him! | 快来人拦着他呀 |
[10:20] | You, what’s your name? | 你 你叫什么来着 |
[10:21] | Farkle. | 法尔科 |
[10:22] | What’d you call me? | 你管我叫什么 |
[10:24] | My name is Farkle. | 不是 我叫法尔科 |
[10:26] | Who would do that to you? | 谁会起这样的名字啊 |
[10:30] | So your assignment today is to wash a car. | 你们今天的任务 就是洗车 |
[10:32] | Together. | 合作洗车 |
[10:34] | With him? | 跟他 |
[10:35] | Especially with him. | 尤其是跟他 |
[10:36] | If you do it correctly, you will find the answer is | 如果你的方式正确的话 你会发现 |
[10:38] | three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds. | 正确的答案是三分25秒7 |
[10:41] | If you do it correctly, | 如果你的方式正确的话 |
[10:42] | you will find the secret of life. | 你会发现生活的奥秘 |
[10:51] | Done. | 完成 |
[10:52] | – Amazing. – How long? | – 太不可思议了 -多长时间 |
[10:53] | Nineteen minutes, forty-two seconds. | 9分42秒 |
[10:54] | You are the worst car washer in this class. | 你是班里最差的洗车工了 |
[10:56] | Oh, you mean no one will ever ask me to wash a car for them? | 噢 你是说谁也不会让我给他洗车吗 |
[10:58] | – Say it. – You’re a genius. | – 说吧 – 你是个天才 |
[11:00] | Oh, stop. | 得了吧 |
[11:01] | The only two who washed the car in six minutes and eight minutes | 能在六分钟和八分钟内洗完车的就只有 |
[11:04] | exactly were Riley and– | 莱丽和 |
[11:05] | Lucas? Was it Lucas? Could it have been Lucas? | 卢卡斯 是卢卡斯吗 有没有可能是卢卡斯 |
[11:07] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[11:08] | Yeah, Lucas. | 对 是卢卡斯 |
[11:09] | I’m not washing a car with him. | 我才不跟他洗一辆车 |
[11:11] | Oh yes you are. And you are washing it | 你当然要洗 并且你们要在 |
[11:12] | in three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds | 3分25秒7之内洗完 |
[11:14] | and I will go back to your father and say, ha! | 然后我就到你爸爸那儿去 跟他说 哈 |
[11:17] | Now pick up that hose. | 拿起水管 |
[11:18] | – Fine. – And you pick up that bucket. | -好吧 – 你 拿起桶来 |
[11:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[11:21] | And… go! | 预备 开始 |
[11:26] | No, no. Work together. | 不 不 要合作 |
[11:27] | The equation doesn’t work if you don’t work together. | 如果不合作的话 这个算法根本无法成立 |
[11:29] | Riley, I could use some water over here to rinse this off. | 莱利 我需要点儿水冲一冲这里 |
[11:32] | Oh. Water? You want some water? | 是吗 你想要点儿水 |
[11:35] | Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Oh, huckleberry, huckleberry… | 噢 小越橘呀小越橘 |
[11:38] | Whatever bad, bad things you did at your old school, | 不管你在以前的学校做了多坏的事 |
[11:40] | you are still such a huckleberry. | 你还是那个小越橘 |
[11:42] | Why? You need water to rinse off– | 怎么了 我只是需要点水冲一冲 |
[11:50] | Tell me what you did! | 告诉我你都干了什么 |
[11:51] | Nothing this bad! | 没干什么坏事 |
[11:52] | They threw you out of school! | 他们都把你开除了 |
[11:54] | Wash the car! | 洗车 |
[11:55] | You’re supposed to be washing the car. | 你们应该洗车的 |
[11:56] | Why aren’t you washing the car? Wash the car! | 为什么不洗车 洗车 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | When are you gonna tell me what you did? | 你要什么时候才跟我坦白 |
[12:02] | Fine! You want me to tell you what I did? | 好吧 你想知道我都干了些什么吗 |
[12:04] | – Everything! – Okay. | – 统统告诉我 – 好的 |
[12:07] | Good girl, | 好姑娘 |
[12:08] | just give me the hose, | 先把水管给我 |
[12:09] | and I’ll tell you. | 然后我就告诉你 |
[12:11] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[12:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:18] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[12:31] | Yours is really something. | 你这朋友还真有两下子 |
[12:33] | She’s a lot of work. | 她可牛了 |
[12:34] | What happens to her when you’re home, sick? | 你们回家之后她会怎么样 生病吗 |
[12:36] | Oh, I can never get sick. | 噢 我们乐此不疲 |
[12:39] | So, just between you and me | 悄悄跟我说 |
[12:41] | what did ranger Rick really do? | 游骑兵里克到底做了什么 |
[12:42] | Did he tip over a cow? | 他是掀翻了一头牛 |
[12:44] | Did he put eleven gallons in a ten gallon hat? | 还是做了什么其他的恶作剧 |
[12:46] | I think I already said too much. | 我觉得我已经说得太多了 |
[12:48] | And he’ll tell you what he wants to tell you. | 如果他想说 他会告诉你的 |
[12:50] | You were really best friends? | 你们真的是好朋友吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, there were never better friends. | 没有比我们更好的朋友了 |
[12:53] | Oh, I think there were. | 我觉得有 |
[12:54] | And if Riley was coming from Texas, at least | 如果莱丽是从德州来的 |
[12:56] | she’d tell me she was coming. | 至少她会告诉我 |
[12:57] | Like I said, something happened. | 就像我说的 确实发生了一些事 |
[13:00] | Your friend’s a fountain. | 你的朋友湿透了 |
[13:04] | Wait a minute! | 等一等 |
[13:05] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[13:07] | Lucas, | 卢卡斯 |
[13:08] | I lost my contact lens! | 我的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[13:10] | Oh my gosh. Riley, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that. | 天呐 莱利 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute. Since when do you wear– | 等等 你什么时候戴隐形 |
[13:17] | well, you… | 你 |
[13:19] | Were the first boy I ever liked. | 你是我第一个喜欢的男孩 |
[13:20] | That’s a big deal for me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[13:22] | Are you worth it? | 你值得我喜欢吗 |
[13:23] | Tell me and I’ll believe you. | 回答我 我会相信你的 |
[13:24] | I want to believe you. Are you worth it? | 我想相信你 你值得吗 |
[13:27] | Yes. | 值得 |
[13:33] | You two have completely ruined this experiment for me! | 你们两个彻底毁了我的实验 |
[13:36] | You are significantly over three minutes– | 你们严重超时 |
[13:37] | – by how much? – A day! | – 超了多久 – 一整天 |
[13:39] | And you haven’t even dried the car yet. | 你们甚至都没把车擦干 |
[13:46] | Okay, okay. I think it’s dry! | 好了 好了 够干了 |
[13:50] | You’re a tight little group, aren’t you? | 你们俩关系很铁是不是 |
[13:53] | Yeah, we are. | 那是 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:59] | Hey! Farkle’s right! | 嘿 法尔科说得没错 |
[14:01] | This is a serious assignment! Put farkle down! | 这是个严肃的任务 把法尔科放下来 |
[14:03] | Now line up right there! | 现在站成一排 |
[14:04] | Stand up straight! Straighter! | 站直点儿 再直点儿 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna show you how you do this right! Open your mouths! | 我来教教你们怎么做 张开嘴 |
[14:08] | Open ’em! | 张大点 |
[14:10] | Amateurs. | 菜鸟们 |
[14:26] | Al Washes a car in six minutes. | 艾尔洗车用了六分钟 |
[14:28] | Fred washes the same car in eight minutes. | 弗雷德洗车用了八分钟 |
[14:31] | How long does it take Al and Fred to wash the same car together? | 两人一起洗车需要多少时间 |
[14:35] | Farkle? | 法尔科 |
[14:36] | They were snapping towels at each other! | 他们互相扔毛巾 |
[14:38] | I said, “the car’s not even dry yet!” And they went… | 我说“你们都没把车擦干”然后他们就 |
[14:43] | She’s the fountain. | 她湿透了 |
[14:48] | So, not three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds? | 所以 并不是3分25秒7咯 |
[14:50] | I was “wruhh.” | 我错了 |
[14:52] | – Excuse me? – I was “wruhh!” | – 什么 – 我错了 |
[14:56] | Well… | 嗯 |
[14:57] | It takes a big man to admit when he was “wruhh!” | 他承认错误确实需要相当大的勇气呀 |
[15:01] | There is no answer to this equation. | 这个问题根本没有答案 |
[15:03] | Except on paper. | 除了在试卷上 |
[15:05] | Except in a math class. | 除了在数学课上 |
[15:08] | Which this isn’t. | 但这不是数学课 |
[15:09] | Is there an answer in life? | 生活中有答案吗 |
[15:12] | Now we have arrived at the secret. | 现在我们回到奥秘上 |
[15:13] | Lucas’ secret? | 卢卡斯的秘密 |
[15:14] | Bigger than that. | 比那可深奥多了 |
[15:16] | Riley, sometimes things come out when they’re supposed to come out. | 莱利 有时候该发生的事情自然而然地就发生了 |
[15:18] | As long as you’re not different than I think… | 只要你还是那个我认识的卢卡斯 |
[15:21] | Because I think a lot of you. | 因为你对我很重要 |
[15:22] | I used to be different than I am now. | 我以前是和现在不一样 |
[15:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:25] | I came here. | 我来了这儿 |
[15:28] | And there’s your answer, Yogi. | 这就是你要的答案 尤吉 |
[15:30] | There’s the secret of life. | 这就是生活的奥秘 |
[15:33] | People change people. | 人们互相影响 |
[15:36] | No matter what I teach you in here, | 不论我在这儿教了你们什么 |
[15:38] | learning from the people you care about | 向你们在乎的人学习 |
[15:40] | is more important than the words on any page. | 才比什么都重要 |
[15:44] | That’s why I let you talk in here sometimes. | 所以我有时候才会让你们在这儿畅所欲言 |
[15:47] | That’s why it’s interesting. | 这也是乐趣所在 |
[15:50] | Mr. Babineaux might’ve appreciated that, if he was here. | 巴宾诺先生如果在这儿的话 会深有感悟的 |
[15:52] | Where’s your friend, Mr. Friar? | 弗莱尔先生 你的朋友呢 |
[15:54] | I don’t know. I can’t always be responsible for him. | 我不知道 我不可能总是照看着他 |
[15:57] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[15:59] | But maybe in a different way now. | 但要用另一种方式 |
[16:01] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:02] | Zay’s mouth gets him in trouble. | 小赛的嘴巴给他惹了不少麻烦 |
[16:04] | He thinks he’s tougher than he is, maybe. | 他以为他自己很牛 |
[16:06] | But he’s my friend. | 但是他是我的朋友 |
[16:08] | And I care about my friends. | 我很在乎我的朋友 |
[16:10] | Riley, you understand that better than anyone. | 莱利 你比任何人都了解这一点 |
[16:12] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry, again. | 对不起 |
[16:19] | I’m working on it, okay? | 我在慢慢改 |
[16:25] | So, I’m new here, you know? | 你知道吗 我是新来的 |
[16:27] | Just tryin’ to fit in to what should be my crowd, you know? | 我正努力融入属于我的圈子 |
[16:29] | Seeking out my kind of people, you know? | 找到我这样的人 懂吗 |
[16:33] | I’m sensing you know what I’m talking about. | 我就默认你明白我说的是什么了 |
[16:34] | Look at you. You know what I’m talking about. | 你看你 你明白我在说什么 |
[16:40] | That’s why I’m not in my extra math class. | 正因此我才没去上数学课 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause right away, I knew you didn’t fit in with these people either. | 我一下子就看出来你也不是那样的人 |
[16:44] | You know, these car washers? | 你知道吗 那些洗车工 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna run with you now. | 我现在跟你混了 |
[16:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:52] | Oh, not again… | 又来 |
[16:54] | I’m up in the air. | 我悬空了 |
[16:56] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[16:59] | Oh, not again… I’ll be right back, sir. | 噢 又来 我马上回来 老师 |
[17:01] | – Lucas. – I’m okay, sir. | – 卢卡斯 – 我没事 老师 |
[17:04] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[17:07] | I’m okay, sir. | 我没事 老师 |
[17:10] | If I manage to not come back expelled, | 如果我这次能不被开除 |
[17:13] | then you have all changed me. | 那你们就已经改变了我 |
[17:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:23] | I did it again. | 我又这样了 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:25] | It’s okay, Zay. Get outta here. | 没事 小赛 走吧 |
[17:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你闹着玩的吗 |
[17:50] | I had a neck in my hand. | 我刚刚欺负了一个人 |
[17:52] | I liked it. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[17:54] | I miss it. | 我怀念这种感觉 |
[17:57] | You my new neck? | 你是下一个吗 |
[17:59] | Are you the one? | 你就是那个人吗 |
[18:00] | Because there’s one in every school, isn’t there? | 每个学校都有这么一个 不是吗 |
[18:02] | So, in this school you’re the– | 所以 你就是这个学校的 |
[18:04] | Yeah. It’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[18:07] | Daddy? Are you going to stop this? | 爸爸 你不打算阻止吗 |
[18:08] | Not yet. | 再等等 |
[18:11] | I couldn’t help notice your pointy boots. | 我忍不住注意你的尖皮鞋 |
[18:14] | Back in Texas we appreciate a nice pointy boot. | 以前在德州我们都喜欢这样的漂亮的皮鞋 |
[18:16] | They can end a fight real quick. | 用它可以迅速摆平一切 |
[18:19] | Unless somebody knows to put his heel on the soft part where all of your toes are. | 除非有人用脚踩到你脚趾头那块最柔软的部分 |
[18:27] | Now I’m sure you’d like to throw a punch. | 我知道你现在肯定想给我一拳 |
[18:29] | Except I got both your wrists. And I’m as strong as a horse. | 可惜你被我抓住了手腕 还有 我壮得像匹马 |
[18:31] | I don’t even work at it. I just am. | 我都没使劲 我就是这么壮 |
[18:35] | The way I see it, | 我觉得吧 |
[18:36] | all that matters is what happens after you let go. | 重要的是你放开我之后怎么办 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:40] | I know it’d be simpler to just start takin’ shots at each other, | 我知道挑起一场争斗很容易 |
[18:42] | but I’m gonna tell you something, | 但是我可要告诉你 |
[18:45] | and you really need to hear this. | 你给我好好听着 |
[18:47] | In the end, | 到最后 |
[18:50] | you’re gonna be the one on the floor. | 你肯定是躺在地上的那个人 |
[18:52] | And I’m gonna be the one who walks away. | 我肯定是带着胜利离开的那个人 |
[18:59] | He’s gonna be a veterinarian. | 他以后会成为兽医的 |
[19:02] | So, | 那么 |
[19:04] | I’m gonna do you a favor. | 我给你个面子 |
[19:07] | And let you keep your reputation. | 让你留住你的颜面 |
[19:10] | Now I’d like you to let me keep mine, | 我也希望你可以让我留住我的 |
[19:12] | otherwise we’re gonna be twenty and still be in middle school. | 不然的话 咱们就得二十岁了还呆在中学里 |
[19:14] | You want that? | 你想那样吗 |
[19:17] | I am twenty. | 我已经二十了 |
[19:24] | So, I could’ve taken him, right? | 我本来可以搞定他的 对吗 |
[19:25] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[19:26] | Why do you keep finding yourself in these situations? | 你为什么总是找这样的麻烦呢 |
[19:29] | Well, I like knowing you have my back. | 我知道你总会挺我的 |
[19:39] | So, what are you doing here, Zay? | 好吧 你为什么要来这儿 小赛 |
[19:40] | Well, maybe I missed my best friend, all right? | 也许是因为我想念我最好的朋友了 行吗 |
[19:43] | Maybe I had a friend in Texas | 也许我曾经有个朋友在德州 |
[19:45] | and he moved away and I missed hanging out with him. | 后来他搬走了 我想念和他一起的日子 |
[19:47] | And I convinced my entire family | 我说服了全家人 |
[19:48] | – to pack everything– – your dad got transferred? | – 收拾了行李 – 你爸爸调任了 |
[19:50] | Yeah, same as you. | 是啊 跟你一样 |
[19:52] | Look, I’m glad you’re here, buddy. | 我很高兴你来这儿 哥们儿 |
[19:54] | But… | 但是 |
[19:56] | I don’t wanna have to keep being the same guy you knew back in Texas. | 我不想继续做你过去在德州认识的那个家伙了 |
[20:00] | Yeah. I’m not so sure you are. | 是啊 我也不觉得你是了 |
[20:08] | People change people. | 人们会改变彼此 |
[20:12] | Secret of life. | 生命的奥秘 |
[20:23] | I can drive daddy crazy in eight seconds. | 我可以让爸爸在八秒钟内抓狂 |
[20:25] | I can drive mommy crazy in six seconds. | 我可以让妈妈在六秒钟之内抓狂 |
[20:29] | How long does it take Auggie and Riley | 奥吉和莱丽一起让爸爸妈妈抓狂 |
[20:32] | to drive mommy and daddy crazy together? | 需要多长时间呢 |
[20:35] | – You feel like a movie? – Love to. | – 你想看电影吗 – 乐意之极 |
[20:39] | – Hey! – What? | – 嘿 – 怎么了 |
[20:41] | You can’t just get up in the middle of dinner | 你们不能就这样吃饭吃半截儿 |
[20:42] | and walk out on them before they drive you crazy. | 在他们把你们逼疯之前一走了之吧 |
[20:44] | We can do whatever we want. | 我们想干什么就干什么 |
[20:46] | See, we couldn’t when we were kids, | 我们还是孩子的时候是不能这样的 |
[20:48] | but that’s why we became parents. | 所以我们做了父母 |
[20:51] | Well, what do you call that? | 这算什么道理 |
[20:52] | Secret of life. | 生活的奥秘 |
[20:55] | There’s lots of ’em. | 其中之一吧 |