时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Somebody read that. | 哪位同学来读一下 |
[00:08] | “History will be kind to me | “历史将对我推崇备至 |
[00:09] | for I intend to write it.” Winston Churchill. | 因为我正准备书写历史” 丘吉尔 |
[00:11] | And he did. | 而他的确做到了 |
[00:13] | Who’s gonna write their own history here? | 谁会在这里写下自己的历史 |
[00:16] | What is history? I keep forgetting. | 历史是什么 我总是忘记 |
[00:18] | History is time passing. | 历史就是不断逝去的时间 |
[00:19] | Oh, yeah? How much time? | 是吗 多少时间 |
[00:21] | Someone once said, “100 years from now, all new people.” | 有人曾经说过 “距今百年 世皆新人” |
[00:25] | – 100 years. – Wrong. | -一百年 -错了 |
[00:27] | You set me up. | 你给我下套啊 |
[00:29] | When should you guys begin to make your own history? | 你们这些家伙什么时候才会开始创造自己的历史 |
[00:32] | – Right now. – Good. | -现在 -很好 |
[00:33] | So, today we’re talking about Winston Churchill. | 所以我们今天在谈温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[00:35] | When the new people come, how do you want them talking about you? | 当新人来到这个世界上 你们想让他们如何谈论你 |
[00:38] | Nicely? | 说好话 |
[00:41] | How long do we have before history makes its decision about us? | 历史盖棺定论之前我们还有多少时间 |
[00:44] | What if they’re writing it down now? | 如果我们现在就把它写下来呢 |
[00:46] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[00:47] | Chapter 1, Introduction. Please read. | 第一章 导论 读一下 |
[00:51] | “There is a comfort in knowing that history is fixed. | 知道历史不可改变是非常舒心的 |
[00:54] | “You can no sooner change history | 你不可能改变历史 |
[00:56] | “Than you can change the nine planets in our solar system | 就像你不可能改变太阳系九大行星一样 |
[00:59] | “From Mercury to Pluto.” | “从水星到冥王星” |
[01:04] | What? | 什么 |
[01:05] | Nice job, Mr. Matthews. | 干得漂亮 马修斯老师 |
[01:07] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[01:08] | He just showed us history books can be wrong. | 他刚刚向我们展示了历史书也有可能出错 |
[01:10] | You can change history. | 你可以改变历史 |
[01:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[01:13] | How can she not know? | 她怎么会不知道 |
[01:14] | Look at the bird! | 看那只鸟 |
[01:17] | – She doesn’t know because she has us. – The Riley committee. | -她不知道是因为她有我们 -莱丽委员会 |
[01:19] | The committee exists to keep certain information away from Riley. | 委员会的存在就是为了让特定信息远离莱丽 |
[01:22] | – Like what? – Everything, really. | -比如呢 -几乎所有事情 |
[01:24] | Listen, this committee | 听着 这个委员会 |
[01:24] | can’t protect her for the rest of her life. | 不可能保护她一辈子 |
[01:26] | She’s getting too smart. | 她越来越聪明了 |
[01:27] | She’s looking for a bird. | 可她还在找鸟呢 |
[01:31] | Well, someone’s gotta tell her. | 好吧 总之得有人告诉她 |
[01:32] | – You do it. – Nah… | -你来 -不 |
[01:34] | You do it! | 你来说 |
[01:36] | – Hi, sweetie. – Peaches. | -嗨 小甜甜 -小美人 |
[01:38] | See, we’ve all been protecting you from something. | 听着 我们一直在保护你远离一些事情 |
[01:42] | You know Pluto? | 你知道冥王星吗 |
[01:43] | Pluto? I love Pluto. | 冥王星 我爱冥王星 |
[01:45] | Everybody knows that. | 每个人都知道 |
[01:47] | Pluto’s a little cutie-pie. | 冥王星是个讨人喜欢的小点心 |
[01:48] | The smallest planet with the biggest heart. | 小星球 大心脏 |
[01:51] | I love Pluto so much, | 我太喜欢冥王星了 |
[01:52] | I would kiss it on the face. | 我恨不得在它脸上亲一口 |
[01:54] | – Not doing it! – You’re doing it! | -我不干了 -你必须干 |
[01:56] | – Honey? – Peaches? | -亲爱的 -小美人 |
[01:58] | Pluto is not a planet anymore. | 冥王星不再是行星了 |
[02:04] | What’s that you say? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:06] | They made a scientific discovery | 科学家们有了新的科学发现 |
[02:09] | that Pluto’s not a planet anymore. | 认为冥王星不再是行星家族的一员了 |
[02:13] | Will you be okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:15] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:17] | I am too old now to flip out over something like that. | 我现在已经很成熟了 不会再为这种事发狂了 |
[02:22] | Dad, please continue. | 爸爸 请继续 |
[02:24] | You sure, sweetie? | 你确定吗 小甜心 |
[02:26] | Please, continue. | 请继续 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:30] | All right, guys. | 好的 同学们 |
[02:31] | So, we’re talking about who we are now, | 我们正在谈的是 我们现在是谁 |
[02:34] | and who we hope to be someday. | 我们希望自己将来成为什么样的人 |
[02:35] | How will we write our own | 我们会怎样书写自己的历史 |
[02:37] | history and decide what’s important to us? | 并且决定什么是生命中的重要之事 |
[02:39] | They found a 100-year-old time capsule in Boston last week. | 上周有人在波士顿发现了一个一百年历史的时空胶囊 |
[02:41] | Could we do one of those? | 我们能不能也做一个呢 |
[02:42] | I love that idea, Farkle. | 我喜欢这个想法 法尔科 |
[02:43] | In fact, we did one of those when I was in high school. | 实际上 我在高中的时候我们就做过一个 |
[02:47] | We were gonna see what became of us in 15 years. | 我们当时想看看自己十五年后会变成什么样 |
[02:50] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 |
[02:52] | We were gonna see what became of us right now! | 我们当时想看看自己现在是什么样 |
[02:54] | 15 years is right now. | 从那时到现在刚好十五年 |
[02:57] | We were gonna go back and see how much we’ve changed. | 我们可以回到过去 看看我们到底改变了多少 |
[03:01] | Yeah, well, I hope some of us never do. | 好吧 我希望我们当中的某些人不用这样做 |
[03:12] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:16] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:20] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:24] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:28] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:33] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:37] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:41] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:44] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:49] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:52] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:56] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:02] | Promise me we are not driving | 你要向我保证 |
[04:04] | to Philadelphia to dig up stuff from 15 years ago. | 我们不会开车到费城去挖那个十五年前的东西 |
[04:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:07] | Where are the shovels for something else? | 铲子在哪里 我挖点别的 |
[04:11] | We don’t have shovels. | 我们没有铲子 |
[04:12] | Well, where would one buy these shovels? | 好吧 那哪儿可以买到铲子 |
[04:13] | The hardware store, if one was going to buy shovels, | 五金店 如果有人要买的话 |
[04:15] | but one isn’t. | 但没人要买 |
[04:17] | Well, where would one find this “Hardware store” If one was? | 好吧 那如果有人想买的话应该去哪儿找这个“五金店” |
[04:21] | Promise me you’re not coming back here with shovels. | 向我保证 等你回来的时候不会带着铲子 |
[04:22] | I promise you I am not coming back here with shovels. | 我向你保证 我回来的时候不会带着铲子 |
[04:25] | Then where are you going? | 那你要去哪儿 |
[04:27] | I think you know. | 我以为你知道 |
[04:30] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[04:31] | Shovels! | 买铲子 |
[04:37] | How can they just do that? | 他们怎么能这么做呢 |
[04:39] | She works her whole life to become a planet, | 她花了一生时间用来成为行星 |
[04:42] | and then it’s just taken away from her. | 而这一切居然被剥夺了 |
[04:44] | Do our hopes and dreams even matter? | 难道我们的希望和梦想就不重要了吗 |
[04:46] | Well, in 15 years, we’re gonna find out. | 十五年后我们就知道了 |
[04:49] | A buffalo nickel. That’s what you’re putting in the time capsule? | 水牛硬币 这就是你要放进时间胶囊的东西吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah, my grandfather gave it to me for— | 是的 这是我爷爷给我的 因为 |
[04:55] | anyway, my grandfather gave it to me. | 总之 我爷爷给了我这个硬币 |
[04:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, for what? | 不不不不不不不 为什么给你 |
[04:59] | Pappy Joe gave it to you for what? | 乔老头为什么要给你这个 |
[05:01] | Don’t call his grandfather pappy Joe. | 别管他爷爷叫乔老头 |
[05:03] | It actually was Pappy Joe. | 其实就是乔老头 |
[05:07] | You knew that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:08] | Eh, it would’ve been anything I said. | 嗯 我说什么就是什么 |
[05:10] | Why’d he give you the nickel? Why? | 他为什么给你这个硬币 为什么 |
[05:12] | Nothing. He gave it to me for being a good little boy. | 没什么 只是因为我比较乖而已 |
[05:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no, tell us. | 不不不不不不 告诉我们 |
[05:18] | I was a little kid, | 那时候我还是个小孩 |
[05:20] | I want to a kiddie rodeo, | 我想成为儿童牛仔 |
[05:22] | and I was the only one who made it the whole eight seconds. | 我是唯一一个在比赛中坚持到八秒的 |
[05:24] | You rode a bull? | 你骑过牛 |
[05:25] | It was sort of like a bull. | 跟牛差不多吧 |
[05:27] | Here comes funny. | 好玩的来了 |
[05:28] | I rode a sheep. | 我骑的是羊 |
[05:31] | It’s a real thing! It’s called mutton busting. | 这是真的 那是骑羊大赛 |
[05:33] | Riley, you’re laughing at me? | 莱丽 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[05:35] | No… | 没有 |
[05:39] | I wanted to be a rodeo star. | 我想成为牛仔明星 |
[05:41] | But, I got older and gave up on it. | 但等我长大后 就放弃了 |
[05:43] | Aww, don’t ever give up on your sheep riding dreams. | 别放弃你的羊仔之梦啊 |
[05:48] | You go out there, and you become | 只要你走出去 你就能成为世上 |
[05:50] | the best sheep rider the world has ever seen. | 有史以来最好的羊仔 |
[05:53] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在这儿干吗 |
[05:54] | As long as I’m here, | 只要我在这儿 |
[05:56] | I’ve decided to give out valuable life-living advice. | 我就要给出珍贵的人生建议 |
[05:59] | Like Cory and Topanga. | 就像科瑞和托庞嘉 |
[06:00] | So, you all come to me when you’re feeling lost in this world, | 你们如果觉得人生中有什么困惑就来找我 |
[06:04] | and I’m gonna fix you right up. | 我们帮你们解决的 |
[06:05] | Nah, we’re good. | 不用了 我们很好 |
[06:07] | Do not let your sheep-riding disappointment | 不要让你的骑羊受挫 |
[06:11] | prevent you from dreaming dreams. | 阻止你追寻自己的梦想 |
[06:15] | As I look back at my life, | 当我回顾过去的生活 |
[06:17] | the only regrets I have are the dreams I gave up on too soon. | 唯一感到后悔的就是我早早放弃了我的梦想 |
[06:21] | Wow. Thank you. That’s good advice. | 谢谢 真是很好的建议 |
[06:24] | Yes, it is! | 当然啦 |
[06:26] | Hey, nice trophy, the Farkle. | 嗨 奖杯不错 法尔科 |
[06:29] | Thanks, the Maya’s mom. | 谢谢 玛雅妈妈 |
[06:31] | It’s my science fair lifetime achievement award. | 这是我在科学展会上的终身成就奖杯 |
[06:33] | Forget science, you dream dreams! | 忘掉科学 你应该去追梦 |
[06:35] | – But– – Okay. | -但是 -就这么定了 |
[06:39] | What are you putting in, Maya? | 你放了什么 玛雅 |
[06:41] | Nothing. No hopes, no disappointments. | 没什么 没有希望就没有失望 |
[06:43] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:45] | I don’t know why it’s so important for me | 我也不知道为什么 |
[06:46] | to care about something that’s so far away. | 要去操心这么遥远的事情 |
[06:49] | But, I do. | 但我的确操心了 |
[06:51] | I’m putting in pluto. | 我要把冥王星放进去 |
[06:53] | Well, it’s small enough. Ha! | 还真是够小呢 哈 |
[06:57] | Too soon? | 还不能说吗 |
[07:10] | Back from the hardware store, are we? | 从五金店回来了 是不是啊 |
[07:12] | Shovel. | 铲子 |
[07:21] | Please tell me you didn’t drag Shawn into this? | 请告诉我你没把肖恩也扯进来 |
[07:23] | I did not drag Shawn into this. | 我没把他扯进来 |
[07:27] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[07:28] | I think you know. | 我以为你知道呢 |
[07:31] | Topanga, you all right? | 托庞嘉 你还好吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I’m fine, Shawn. | 我很好 肖恩 |
[07:35] | Oh, then it’s Cory. Oh my gosh, it’s you. | 那科瑞呢 哦天哪 是你 |
[07:37] | All right. What do the doctors say? | 好吧 医生怎么说 |
[07:39] | How long does he have to live? | 他还能活多久 |
[07:44] | Not long. | 活不了几天了 |
[07:48] | All right, buddy. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[07:49] | We are gonna do everything we’ve ever dreamed of, | 我们要把想做的事情全都完成 |
[07:52] | and in whatever time you have left, we’re gonna do everything. | 不管你还剩下多少时间 我们都一定要完成所有事情 |
[07:55] | We’re gonna go to your favorite restaurant, | 要去你最爱的餐馆 |
[07:57] | we’re gonna take all the rolls. | 点遍整个菜单 |
[07:58] | They want you to take the rolls. | 他们也想让你点遍菜单 |
[08:03] | No! | 不 |
[08:04] | Oh, it’s okay, Shawn, I bought the shovels myself. | 没关系 肖恩 我自己买了铲子 |
[08:08] | Cory, pay the money. Have the professionals dig. | 科瑞 要舍得花钱 找个专业挖坟的 |
[08:12] | Shawn, he’s fine. Everybody’s fine. | 肖恩 他没事 大家都没事 |
[08:15] | No. He’s not fine. | 不 他不好 |
[08:17] | He called me over here, said it was a matter of life or death. | 他打电话叫我过来 说这事关生死 |
[08:20] | He’s not fine. | 他不好 |
[08:23] | I had to make sure you’d come. | 我只是要确保你会过来 |
[08:26] | Nobody bye-bye? | 没人要告别人世 |
[08:28] | Everybody whoop-di-whoo! | 大家都活蹦乱跳呢 |
[08:32] | Why am I here? | 那我来这儿干嘛 |
[08:33] | Cory remembered the time capsule from high school. | 科瑞想起了我们高中埋下的时间胶囊 |
[08:35] | It’s 15 years. | 已经十五年了 |
[08:37] | He wants to drive to Philadelphia to dig it up. | 他想开车去费城把它挖出来 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Whatcha doing with that shovel, buddy? | 你拿铲子干嘛呢 |
[08:50] | I was in Philadelphia! | 我本来就在费城 |
[08:59] | Road trip! | 上路吧 |
[09:00] | Who wants to go instead of me? | 谁想替我去 |
[09:02] | I’ll go. I’ll do anything with anybody. | 我去 我无论跟谁做什么都行 |
[09:04] | No deal. | 没门儿 |
[09:06] | There’s not enough room in the car for you and all your words. | 车里没地方带你去 也没空听你啰嗦 |
[09:09] | What’s this here? | 这是什么 |
[09:10] | This is what we’re putting in our time capsule. | 这是我们要放进时间胶囊里的东西 |
[09:15] | Nope. Not good enough. | 不 还不够好 |
[09:16] | These things are important to us. | 但这些东西对我们很重要 |
[09:18] | Why are there only three of them? | 为什么只有三样 |
[09:19] | – I’m not playing. – Oh, you’re playing! | -我不参与 -你要参与 |
[09:20] | – Nice shovel shirt. – They got plenty left. | -铲子T恤不错啊 -他们还剩不少件 |
[09:22] | I don’t see how. | 那我可真没想到 |
[09:25] | Mr. Shawn. | 肖恩先生 |
[09:26] | Miss Katy. | 凯蒂小姐 |
[09:27] | How are you? How’s the writing? | 最近怎么样 写作进行得如何 |
[09:30] | Well, I was doing a story in Philadelphia | 我在费城写文章来着 |
[09:32] | till my friend here brought me to New York | 后来我的朋友把我叫来纽约 |
[09:34] | so we could go back to Philadelphia. | 这样我们就可以回费城了 |
[09:36] | How’s the acting? | 演艺事业如何 |
[09:37] | I was playing a waitress at the Nighthawk Diner, | 我之前在夜鹰餐馆里扮演一位服务员 |
[09:40] | and now I’m playing a waitress here. | 现在在这里演服务员 |
[09:43] | – It’s your real life. – It can’t be. | -这是你真实的生活 -才不是 |
[09:46] | Well, I’m kinda liking this movie. | 我还挺喜欢这个电影的 |
[09:52] | Come on! It’s a chance to go back | 来吧 这是我们回到过去的好机会 |
[09:55] | and see what time has taught us. | 看看时间都教会了我们些什么 |
[09:56] | Come on, it’s our history! | 来吧 这是我们的历史 |
[09:58] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[09:59] | Feeny, | 菲尼 |
[10:00] | Shawn and Angela. | 肖恩和安吉拉 |
[10:03] | Give me a shovel. No reason. | 给我个铲子 别问理由 |
[10:05] | Give me a shovel and your head. | 给我铲子 还有你的头 |
[10:09] | Who’s Angela? | 安吉拉是谁 |
[10:12] | Oh, you know. Someone who used to be in my life. | 你懂的 我生命中的一位过客 |
[10:15] | Ah, yes. Well, we all have one of those, don’t we? | 好吧 人人都有这么一位过客 不是吗 |
[10:18] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[10:20] | I know I’d miss Riley and | 我知道如果我长时间见不到 |
[10:21] | Maya if I didn’t see them for a long time. | 莱丽和玛雅的话 我会想念她们的 |
[10:23] | Do you think your old feelings will get all stirred up for her? | 你觉得你会对她旧情复燃吗 |
[10:25] | And you’ll miss her? And you’ll go back and live wherever she is? | 你会想她吗 会回去和她住在一起吗 |
[10:30] | Do you never miss? | 你难道从来不失手吗 |
[10:33] | Yeah, Mr. Hunter, you gonna get some feelings all stirred up? | 是啊 亨特先生 你有过旧情涌动的感觉吗 |
[10:39] | Maya, all of a sudden, I think we should be going with them. | 玛雅 突然之间 我觉得我们应该跟他们一起去 |
[10:42] | Do you think we should go? | 你觉得我们该去吗 |
[10:45] | We’re going with you. | 我们要一起去 |
[10:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:48] | Katy, do you mind if we | 凯蒂 介意我们把 |
[10:48] | take this one off your hands for the weekend? | 这位小姐从你身边借走一周吗 |
[10:49] | Have fun, baby girl. | 乖女儿 玩得开心点 |
[10:51] | All right, girls, grab a shovel. | 好了 姑娘们 拿个铲子吧 |
[10:52] | We’re digging up the past! | 我们要去挖掘过去了 |
[10:54] | Yay. | 真棒 |
[11:04] | Come on, Topanga! Put some back into it, will you? | 托庞嘉 你用力点挖行吗 |
[11:07] | I have blisters! | 我的手都出水泡了 |
[11:09] | And, it’s not exactly like I’m wearing my shoveling shoes. | 而且我也没有穿上我的挖掘专用鞋嘛 |
[11:11] | What about you guys? | 你们也没怎么用劲啊 |
[11:13] | We’re on a mandatory break. | 我们现在是强制劳工休息时间 |
[11:14] | Hey, I thought we were only doing every other hole. | 我以为咱们是轮流挖不同的坑的 |
[11:18] | You said you knew exactly where this thing was buried. | 你不是说你准确记得那玩意儿埋在哪儿了吗 |
[11:20] | Well, it’s in this general vicinity, yes. | 肯定就在这附近的 |
[11:22] | How is this fun? | 这哪里好玩了 |
[11:23] | You said this was gonna be fun. How can anybody make this fun? | 你说过会很好玩的 怎么可能会有人觉得好玩啊 |
[11:26] | I made one for Maya’s head. | 我给玛雅的头弄了个花环 |
[11:30] | You’re supposed to be digging. | 你不应该去挖坑吗 |
[11:32] | Oh, but I was digging for an hour, | 噢 可是我刚才挖了整整一个小时 |
[11:34] | and all I found was this old metal box. | 找到的就只有这个古旧的金属箱 |
[11:40] | Cory… | 科瑞 |
[11:41] | – What? – I’m concerned. | – 怎么了 – 我有点担心 |
[11:42] | What’s there to be concerned about, Shawnie? | 肖仔 有什么可担心的呢 |
[11:46] | That. | 就是那个 |
[11:55] | Mr. Matthews. | 马修斯先生 |
[11:57] | Mr. Hunter. | 亨特先生 |
[11:59] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[12:02] | Detention? | 要留堂是吗 |
[12:03] | Big boy detention. | 是大男孩留堂 |
[12:07] | I won’t do well in big boy detention. | 我在大男孩留堂的时候过得不会好 |
[12:13] | Feeny! | 菲尼 |
[12:16] | Fee-hee-hee-hee-heenay! | 菲 菲 菲 菲尼 |
[12:20] | – What, what, what, what… – Hey, hey, hey, hey… | – 啥 啥 啥 啥 – 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[12:36] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[12:39] | Mrs. Matthews. | 马修斯太太 |
[12:40] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[12:42] | Put back my flowers. | 把我的花放回去 |
[12:44] | Except for those. | 除了那对花姑娘 |
[12:46] | I’ll attend to those myself. | 她们俩我亲自处理 |
[12:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:56] | Is he a good father, you poor, poor, little girl? | 可怜的孩子 他是个好父亲吗 |
[13:02] | I’m very lucky. | 我很幸运有他做我爸爸 |
[13:05] | Is he a good teacher? | 他是个好老师吗 |
[13:06] | I think he’s the best there is. | 我觉得他是最好的老师 |
[13:09] | But, he says you are. | 不过他常常说您才是最好的老师 |
[13:12] | And that’s what you were digging for? | 你们就是来挖这东西吗 |
[13:16] | It’s our time capsule, remember? | 您还记得吗 那是我们的时间胶囊 |
[13:17] | I remember everything. | 我都记得一清二楚 |
[13:21] | We wanna see how time treated us. | 我们想看看时间是如何对待我们的 |
[13:23] | If we turned out like we hoped we would. | 看看自己有没有做到自己曾希望做到的事 |
[13:27] | Got any advice for us while we’re all out here together, Mr. Feeny? | 菲尼老师 难得我们全都在这里 有什么建议吗 |
[13:29] | Well, yes. | 有啊 |
[13:33] | It’s been a long time, and you’re still together. | 已经过了这么长的时间 而你们还是在一起 |
[13:38] | What else do you need to know? | 你还需要知道什么呢 |
[13:48] | All right, I’ll go first. | 好 我先来 |
[13:50] | Now, no one knows what anyone else buried, right? | 谁也不知道其他人埋了什么东西 对吗 |
[13:52] | – Yeah, that was the deal. – Don’t open it. | – 是这样说好的 – 别打开它 |
[13:54] | Yeah, wouldn’t you rather believe your lives are perfect? | 对啊 你们难道不更愿意相信自己的生活过得很好吗 |
[13:57] | You make a good point, girls, you do. | 姑娘们 你们说得不错 |
[13:59] | But, here’s another point. | 可是我是这样想的 |
[14:01] | Have you even met me? | 你们俩今天才认识我吗 |
[14:07] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[14:12] | It’s the Jean jacket. | 是那件牛仔夹克 |
[14:15] | It’s the first time we said “I love you.” | 我们第一次说“我爱你”的时候我就穿着它 |
[14:19] | And it still fits. | 还合身呢 |
[14:22] | Time has been good to you, Topanga. | 时间对你不错 托庞嘉 |
[14:24] | Time has been good to us all. | 时间对我们全都很好 |
[14:27] | And that’s how you do the time capsule! | 时间胶囊就是这样玩的 |
[14:32] | Okay, your turn. | 好的 轮到你了 |
[14:33] | Okay, don’t overreact. | 好吧 千万别反应过度 |
[14:35] | Why would I overreact? | 我怎会反应过度呢 |
[14:36] | Because I know you’re going to misinterpret this. | 因为我知道你会误解这东西 |
[14:42] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[14:45] | “Dear Cory, if you would let it happen, | 亲爱的科瑞 如果你决定让它发生的话 |
[14:48] | I think you and I could have a future.” | 我觉得咱们可以拥有共同的未来 |
[14:50] | Topanga, what’s wrong with this? This is great. | 托庞嘉 这有什么问题 你写得很好啊 |
[14:52] | It’s not from her. | 这不是她写的 |
[14:59] | It’s from Lauren. | 这是劳伦写的 |
[15:02] | Who’s Lauren? | 劳伦是谁 |
[15:03] | Well, before we got married, your father met a girl at a ski lodge, | 在我们结婚之前 你爸爸在一间滑雪旅馆里认识了她 |
[15:07] | and she really liked him. | 而她很喜欢你爸爸 |
[15:08] | Matthews, you dog! | 马修斯 你真是的 |
[15:12] | Is this why we never go skiing? | 这是不是我们从来不去滑雪的原因 |
[15:16] | Why would you do this, Topanga? I… | 托庞嘉 你为什么要这样做 我 |
[15:18] | I buried a symbol of our love. | 我埋下的是我们爱的象征啊 |
[15:20] | Cory, I was threatened by this because I was young. | 科瑞 我以前就是因为年轻才被这东西威胁 |
[15:24] | The Jean jacket was the first time we said “I love you.” | 牛仔夹克代表我们第一次说“我爱你” |
[15:26] | But, I almost let this little piece | 但就是因为那时候我年轻 我差点就因为 |
[15:29] | of paper hurt us because I was young. | 这张小小的纸片而破坏我们的感情 |
[15:31] | You always knew, but I didn’t understand | 你知道我们的爱会万古长青 但是那时候的 |
[15:34] | that our love will last forever. | 我还不知道 |
[15:36] | And that nothing could hurt it. | 我们的爱不会被任何事情破坏 |
[15:37] | I buried this because I hoped that when we opened it, | 我埋下这东西是因为我希望当我们打开时间胶囊的时候 |
[15:41] | I would be sitting next to you, and that I could go like this. | 我会坐在你的身边 然后这样做 |
[15:52] | Here goes. | 等着看吧 |
[15:53] | All right, here goes. | 好 来吧 |
[15:59] | Shakespeare’s sonnets. | 莎士比亚的十四行诗集 |
[16:02] | Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. | 维瓦尔第的《四季》 |
[16:06] | A Van Damme movie ticket. | 一张范·戴姆的电影票 |
[16:09] | And lip gloss. | 还有一瓶唇膏 |
[16:11] | Kiwi mango. | 是猕猴桃芒果味 |
[16:14] | Ah, me and Angela. | 我和安吉拉啊 |
[16:16] | We were gonna be Cory and Topanga. | 我们本来会跟科瑞和托庞嘉一样在一起 |
[16:19] | I guess there can only be one Cory and Topanga. | 但是我想应该就只能有一对科瑞和托庞嘉吧 |
[16:21] | But, still… | 可是呢 |
[16:23] | Me and Angela. | 我和安吉拉 |
[16:26] | I wonder what she’s up to nowadays? | 不知道她现在在干什么呢 |
[16:29] | Bye, Shawn. | 再见了 肖恩 |
[16:40] | See, life works out better if you don’t get your hopes up. | 看吧 如果你不抱太大的期望 生活就会好过一点 |
[16:43] | Shawn will get back together with his ex-girlfriend, | 肖恩会跟他的前女友复合 |
[16:46] | Pluto is not a planet anymore, | 冥王星再也不是行星 |
[16:48] | and my mom and me are just my mom and me. | 而我和我妈就永远只是我和我妈 |
[16:52] | Pluto is a planet. | 冥王星是行星 |
[16:53] | Sorry, Riley, but you’re the only one who says it is. | 抱歉 莱丽 但是只有你觉得它是啊 |
[16:56] | You heard them tell the story, Maya. | 玛雅 你听到他们说的故事了吧 |
[16:58] | There was a time when my father was the only one | 曾经有一段时间 只有我老爸 |
[17:00] | who knew he and my mother would always be together. | 一个人始终认为他和我妈妈会永远在一起 |
[17:03] | Even when everyone else said that they wouldn’t. | 即使其他人都觉得那不可能 |
[17:05] | He knew. | 他就是知道 |
[17:07] | And so do I. | 我也知道 |
[17:09] | And so does your mother. Because she’s right. | 你妈妈也是 因为她是对的 |
[17:13] | Dream dreams, Maya. | 勇敢做梦吧 玛雅 |
[17:16] | You’re going to get everything you want in life. | 你会得到你想要的一切 |
[17:19] | How is it possible that you can still have hope for me? | 你怎么能一直对我抱有希望呢 |
[17:21] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[17:22] | I have hope for something four billion miles away. | 我对四十亿英里之外的东西都有希望呢 |
[17:27] | You have always been right here. | 何况你一直在我眼前呢 |
[17:37] | I know that Angela and I used to just be able to sit together. | 我知道安吉拉和我曾经可以什么话都不用说 |
[17:40] | We didn’t even have to talk. | 只是坐在一起 |
[17:41] | – You didn’t talk? – No. | – 你们不聊天吗 – 不 |
[17:43] | We’d just be with each other. | 我们只是呆在一起 |
[17:45] | Am I ever gonna find that again? | 我还能再经历一次吗 |
[17:46] | Maybe you’ll find something different? | 也许你能找到另一个人 |
[17:48] | Yeah, is different better? | 是啊 另一个人会更好吗 |
[17:49] | Maybe, if you give it a chance. | 也许吧 如果你敢于尝试的话 |
[17:53] | Shawn, why didn’t you end up with Angela? | 肖恩 你为什么要跟安吉拉分手 |
[17:55] | She ended it and walked out on me. | 是她和我提的分手 把我甩了 |
[17:58] | Time has taught me that’s not good for a relationship. | 时间告诉我 对于一段恋情来说这不算是好事 |
[18:01] | I put this stuff in the time capsule because I thought when we opened it | 我把东西放进时间胶囊里是因为我以为当我们打开它时 |
[18:04] | there might be someone there for me to love. | 也许会有一个我爱的人在我身边 |
[18:07] | I’m not gonna have that. | 我是不可能有了 |
[18:12] | Don’t be such a jerk! | 别当个傻瓜 |
[18:17] | Women used to like me, right? | 我以前挺招姑娘们喜欢的 对吧 |
[18:23] | Come in, Uncle Shawn. | 进来吧 肖恩叔叔 |
[18:25] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[18:26] | My family doesn’t knock. They’re pigs. | 我的家人从不敲门 他们特别野蛮 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:40] | You know how they say Pluto isn’t a planet anymore? | 你知道他们说冥王星不再是行星了吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I heard about that. | 知道啊 我听说了 |
[18:45] | Doesn’t that kill you? | 你难道不难过吗 |
[18:46] | No. | 不 |
[18:50] | Pluto is still out there for me. | 对我来说冥王星还在那儿 |
[18:51] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:56] | You weren’t afraid to love somebody once. | 你曾经是不畏惧爱一个人的 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well, I… I’m done with that. | 是啊 那已经是过去了 |
[19:01] | I don’t have that, I’m not going to have that. | 我现在不那样了 将来也不会了 |
[19:04] | You are. There’s someone out there for you. | 你会的 总有人适合你的 |
[19:06] | So, you’re saying Pluto is Angela? | 所以 你是说 冥王星就相当于安吉拉 |
[19:13] | No, I’m saying that Pluto is believing in something out there | 不 我是说 不论其他人怎么说 |
[19:16] | no matter what anybody says. | 冥王星一直都是有存在的意义的 |
[19:18] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[19:20] | Because there is. | 因为它就在那里 |
[19:23] | How are you not getting this yet, buddy? | 你怎么还不明白呢 兄弟 |
[19:34] | You believe in me? | 你相信我吗 |
[19:35] | I do. | 我相信 |
[19:37] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to be for you. | 我不知道对你来说我是个什么样的角色 |
[19:39] | Can you just be out there for me? | 你能一直陪在我身边吗 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 可以 |
[19:43] | I can do that. I want to do that. | 我能做到 我愿意这么做 |
[19:47] | What do you call that? | 你把这看作什么呢 |
[19:49] | It doesn’t matter what you call it. | 看作什么不重要 |
[19:52] | I just wanna know that you’re there. | 我只想让你在我身边 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[20:05] | I’m there. | 我就在这儿 |
[20:13] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好了 我先来 |
[20:14] | You putting in your sheep nickel, Billy Bob? | 你要放你的小羊硬币吗 比利·鲍勃 |
[20:16] | No, I changed my mind about that. | 不 我改变主意了 |
[20:19] | I’m not putting in a reminder of when I gave up on a dream. | 我不想把我放弃梦想的见证物放进去 |
[20:25] | Your transfer slip. | 你的转学通知单 |
[20:26] | I’d rather be reminded of when something good started. | 我更希望记住美好的开始 |
[20:30] | Me next. | 我是下一个 |
[20:32] | Your science fair trophy? | 你的科技展奖杯吗 |
[20:33] | Wasn’t important enough for this. | 对我来说那不是最重要的 |
[20:38] | Your favorite orange turtleneck. | 你最喜欢的橙色高领毛衣 |
[20:40] | It was the one I took off when I felt like I was nothing. | 这是那件当我觉得自己一无是处的时候脱掉的毛衣 |
[20:42] | But, you guys wouldn’t let me be nothing. | 但是你们不让我觉得自己一无是处 |
[20:44] | And since it’s us that’s gonna be together when we open this, | 既然将来我们是要一起打开它 |
[20:47] | I can’t wait to see the something that I am. | 我等不及想看看我会成为什么样的人了 |
[20:51] | Riley, Pluto? | 莱利 冥王星 |
[20:52] | Yeah. Still pluto. | 对 还是冥王星 |
[20:56] | Whenever we open this, | 不论我们什么时候打开它 |
[20:58] | I hope I haven’t stopped believing in things. | 我希望我还会一直相信某些事 |
[21:06] | Okay, I’ll play. | 好了 到我了 |
[21:07] | But, you guys have to leave. | 但是 你们得回避 |
[21:09] | Your parents and Shawn didn’t tell each other what they were putting in, | 你父母和肖恩都没有告诉彼此他们放了什么东西 |
[21:12] | and that’s the way I want to do it. | 我也想这么做 |
[21:14] | I’m hoping we’ll all be surprised. | 我希望我们到时候可以大吃一惊 |
[21:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:26] | Whatever it is, I hope it works out the way you want it. | 不管是什么 我都希望事情会如你所愿 |
[21:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:47] | Hope is for suckers. | 希望是留给失败者的 |
[22:06] | Hi, Shawn. | 嘿 肖恩 |
[22:08] | Um, we’re closing up, | 我们打烊了 |
[22:10] | but I could get you something for the road? | 但是我可以弄点吃的给你带在路上 |
[22:12] | Uh, yeah, that’d be great. | 哦 那太好了 |
[22:14] | Actually, no. | 实际上 不用了 |
[22:17] | Feel like sitting down for a second? | 你想坐一会儿吗 |
[22:18] | Yeah. No, I do. Yeah. | 行啊 我愿意 嗯 |
[22:26] | Did you want to talk about something? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[22:28] | We don’t have to talk. | 我们不用非得说话 |
[22:30] | We can just… sit here. | 我们可以只是 坐在这里 |
[22:34] | Will that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[22:44] | That was great. Now talk? | 不错 现在说会儿话 |
[22:48] | – Yeah, would that be better? – Mm-hmm. | – 行啊 会好一点儿吗 – 嗯 |
[22:49] | It’s certainly harder, but I found it can be, yeah. | 肯定会更难 但是肯定会更好 |
[22:53] | Lip gloss. | 唇彩 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I put this on when I don’t know what’s happening. | 是啊 当我不知所措的时候就会抹一点 |
[22:58] | What flavor is that? | 是什么味道的 |
[23:01] | Cinnamon spice. | 肉桂味道的 |
[23:02] | Is that better than kiwi mango? | 会比猕猴桃芒果味的更好吗 |
[23:06] | It’s different. | 这不一样 |
[23:08] | Is different better? | 不一样的就更好吗 |
[23:09] | Well, I guess that depends on the life you’re having. | 我猜这得看你拥有的是什么样的生活 |
[23:13] | For me, yeah, I’d take different. | 对我来说 对 我接受不同 |
[23:15] | I’m ready for different. | 我已经准备好接受不一样的生活了 |
[23:17] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[23:21] | You hear they’re talking about making pluto a planet again? | 你听说他们打算重新把冥王星归入行星了吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 听说了 |
[23:28] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |