时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | All right, weirdos. Listen up and listen up good. | 呆瓜们 大消息 认真听啊 |
[00:08] | I got like a minute before he walks through the door. | 我可正好抢在他前面进门的啊 |
[00:10] | Who’s coming through the door, Maya? | 玛雅 是谁要进门啊 |
[00:12] | Your uncle boing. | 你家的蹦大叔啊 |
[00:13] | Oh, Maya, you’ve got to get off of this. | 玛雅 你真的得放下这件事才行啊 |
[00:15] | Nope. The reason he’s not interested is | 决不放弃 他对我不感兴趣是因为 |
[00:17] | Because I’ve been playing it all wrong. | 我追他的策略一直是有问题的 |
[00:18] | See, my strategy of turning into a total nut job | 我的见面发癫的方法看来 |
[00:20] | At the mere sight of him ain’t working out as planned. | 并没有达到我预期的效果 |
[00:22] | Maya, it’s nothing you’re doing. It’s the age difference. | 玛雅 这和你的行为无关啊 年龄差距而已啊 |
[00:25] | Three years older. | 男大三抱金砖 |
[00:26] | Your dad married your mom. He’s like 20 years older. | 你的父母差那么多岁不也结婚了么 你爸要老二十岁吧 |
[00:30] | We’re exactly the same age. | 我们同年的啊 |
[00:33] | What? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[00:38] | I just need to be caszh. | 我只要表现自然一点就好了 |
[00:40] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[00:43] | Yeah, how’s this? | 呵呵 你还是放下来吧 |
[00:47] | – Hey, family. – Yeah, hi. I don’t care. | – 大家好啊 – 哈哈 我才不在乎呢 |
[00:49] | My brother. | 我的老哥 |
[00:51] | My brother. | 我的老弟 |
[00:53] | So, Riley, shouldn’t we be heading to school now, | 莱利 我们可以去学校了吧 |
[00:54] | Since there’s nothing here for me of any interest? | 这里貌似没什么让我感兴趣的东西啊 |
[00:57] | Sure. Let’s go. | 行啊 走吧 |
[00:59] | Think she’ll make it out the door? | 你觉得她真舍得走出这扇门吗 |
[01:01] | I give her 10 seconds before she jumps on his head. | 最多十秒 她就会跳到他头上的 |
[01:07] | I came up here because I wanted to do this in front of all of you. | 我特意来呢 就是想在你们面前展示这一切 |
[01:09] | I hold in my hand an envelope from New York University. | 我手上拿着来自纽约大学的信件 |
[01:13] | Ohh. Are we stopping? | 啊哈 看来这是不走了啊 |
[01:16] | I’m not stopping. I’m resting. | 才没呢 人家累了而已 |
[01:20] | What’s in this envelope tells me where I’m gonna be for the next four years. | 这份信的内容决定了我大学四年会在哪里度过 |
[01:23] | Ohh. Are we stopping? | 啊哈 看来你的确不想走了哦 |
[01:26] | I’m not as young as I used to be. | 我可没有当年那么幼稚 |
[01:30] | Good luck, Josh. | 祝你好运 乔希 |
[01:31] | Yeah, hi. I don’t care. | 是啊 呵呵 人家才不关心呢 |
[01:34] | Is it just me or is there a new maturity in Maya that I haven’t seen before? | 只有我一个人发觉玛雅突然变得成熟了么 |
[01:39] | I find it intriguing. | 还真有意思呢 |
[01:43] | Where will you be? | 你要去那里啊 |
[01:48] | Hold on to your dignity, woman! | 妹子 至少表现的有点风度 行不 |
[01:52] | Too late for that. | 看来已经太晚了 |
[01:57] | Get off me, you little ferret! | 你这雪貂 从我身上下来啊 |
[01:59] | Give it! | 快给我 |
[02:00] | – It’s my life! – It affects me, too! | – 这件事是我的人生 – 也影响到我了 |
[02:03] | – “Dear applicant boing.” – It doesn’t say that. | – 申请人蹦蹦你好 – 根本不是这么写的 |
[02:06] | “This year we are only accepting married applicants.” | 今年我们的招生对象仅限于已婚人士 |
[02:08] | It doesn’t say that! | 哪里这么写了 |
[02:10] | “So… | 所以 |
[02:11] | We regret to inform you that…” | 我们遗憾地告诉你 |
[02:13] | Regret to inform me? | 怎么是遗憾 |
[02:15] | “We regret to inform you that you will be spending | 我们很遗憾地告诉你 接下来的四年 |
[02:17] | The next four years in New York with Maya!” | 你将和玛雅一起进入纽约大学学习 |
[02:19] | I got in? I got in! | 我被录取了吗 我真被录取了啊 |
[02:21] | We got in. Congratulations. | 是我们被录取了 祝贺你了 |
[02:23] | – Yay! – That’s so great. | – 好开心 – 真的太好了 |
[02:25] | I don’t know what this means. | 虽然我完全不知道这是什么意思 |
[02:29] | Congratulations, buddy. | 祝贺了 伙计 |
[02:31] | I’m so proud of you. | 真为你感到骄傲啊 |
[02:32] | It means a lot, Cory. | 对我来说意义重大 科里 |
[02:33] | All very exciting, I’m sure. | 大家肯定都很开心啦 |
[02:34] | But Riley and I have our own educations to which | 但我和莱利呢 还有课堂等着我们 |
[02:38] | To attend… to which. | 去参与呢 |
[02:41] | This is so great. | 真的太好了 |
[02:42] | And my buddy who goes there invited me to his dorm tonight | 我在那里有一个好朋友 他还邀请我今晚去他的宿舍 |
[02:44] | to meet some college friends if I got in. | 这样可以提前认识一些大学朋友呢 |
[02:45] | Ohh. Are we stopping? | 哦 看来你真的挪不动脚咯 |
[02:48] | Nope. We’re doing something else now. | 不 我们有别的计划了 |
[02:53] | When is this little party? Yeah, whatever, hi, I don’t care. | 这派对是什么时候开始的啊 算了 反正我也不在乎 |
[02:56] | 10:00 tonight? | 今晚十点 |
[02:58] | Where’s this little party? Yeah, whatever, hi, I don’t care. | 这派对又在哪里举行啊 算了 反正我不会在乎的 |
[03:00] | Greenwich hall. | 格林威治大厅 |
[03:03] | Are we smiling? | 看谁笑的那么花枝乱颤的啊 |
[03:05] | I’ll smile. I’ll smile anytime. | 我是笑的很开心 因为我经常笑哦 |
[03:07] | What are we smiling about? | 但是我们是为什么要笑呢 |
[03:08] | Bay window. | 去楼上房间的窗户 |
[03:10] | Bay window right now. | 现在就去 |
[03:14] | Can I sleep over at your house tonight? | 今晚能睡在你家么 |
[03:16] | – Yay. – But not really? | – 可以 – 但其实我并不这么想 |
[03:18] | Aww. | 好吧 |
[03:19] | I’m going to that party. | 那个派对我去定了 |
[03:21] | Ooh, you’re going to sneak out? | 啊哈 你准备溜出去是吧 |
[03:23] | But he said it could go till 10:00. | 但是他说派对十点可能才结束呢 |
[03:26] | No, it starts at 10:00. | 才不是呢 十点开始呢 |
[03:28] | It starts at 10:00? | 不是吧 十点才开始 |
[03:31] | Who even heard of such a thing? | 怎么可能有人能听清楚呢 |
[03:33] | That bothers you, huh? | 看来你很不满啊 是吧 |
[03:35] | It starts at 10:00? | 竟然十点才开始 |
[03:39] | There are going to be college girls there. | 那里会有很多大学女生 |
[03:41] | And they’re pretty, and they’re smart, and they’re witches. | 她们聪明又美丽 简直就是巫师 |
[03:44] | I don’t like witches. | 我可不喜欢巫师 |
[03:47] | We can’t let Josh fall under their spell, Riley. | 我们不能放任乔希被巫婆的咒语所迷惑 |
[03:49] | I’m sneaking out. | 反正我是要溜出去的 |
[03:51] | You will be grounded forever, and I will lose my best friend. | 你会被禁足一辈子的 这样我就失去了最好的闺蜜 |
[03:53] | – don’t do this. – No. | – 千万别这么做啊 – 我决定了 |
[03:54] | I’m not gonna look back and regret the things I didn’t do. | 我才不会回首往事 然后为当年没做的事情而遗憾的 |
[03:56] | I want to look back and regret the things I did do. | 我希望回首往事时 后悔的都是我去惹的祸 |
[04:01] | You can’t do this. Your conscience will always bother you. | 你不能这么做 这么做是有悖于你的良心的 |
[04:04] | I don’t have a conscience. | 良心是什么 能吃么 |
[04:05] | Everybody does. | 大家都有的 |
[04:07] | And until yours shows up, I’m going with you. | 为了确保你能良心发现 我会和你一起去的 |
[04:11] | Oh, really? | 真的么 |
[04:13] | You ready to sneak out this window and crash a 10:00 college party with me? | 你真的准备好和我一起溜出去闯十点钟的大学派对么 |
[04:16] | I am so ready. | 准备好了 |
[04:19] | It starts at 10:00? | 可是十点才开始啊 |
[04:27] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[04:31] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[04:35] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[04:39] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[04:43] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[04:48] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[04:52] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[04:56] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[04:59] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[05:04] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[05:07] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[05:11] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[05:16] | Okay, how are we pulling this caper off? | 好吧 我们到底该怎么进行偷溜大计呢 |
[05:19] | Riley, if we snuck out for an adventure, | 莱利 我们真的晚上出去探险的话 |
[05:21] | I know you’d tell your parents. | 你绝对会告诉父母的 |
[05:22] | I promise I won’t. | 我发誓绝对不会的 |
[05:23] | – Who’s talking? – We are. It’s us. | – 谁在说话 – 我们啊 |
[05:25] | You ain’t going. | 你不许去 |
[05:27] | What is a lie? | 什么是谎言 |
[05:29] | What are the effects of a lie on the human soul? | 谎言对人类的灵魂又有什么影响呢 |
[05:33] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么要盯着我看呢 |
[05:36] | The man who summed up the price of a lie | 埃德加·爱伦·坡在《泄密的心》 |
[05:39] | was Edgar Allan Poe in the tell-tale heart. | 中总结了谎言的代价 |
[05:42] | Farkle. | 法尔科 |
[05:43] | So… | 是这样的 |
[05:45] | This guy chops somebody up, hides him in the floor. | 这个主人公把一个人分了尸 藏在了地板下 |
[05:48] | He’s cool for awhile, but all of a sudden, | 他开始觉得没什么 但是突然之间 |
[05:51] | Boom, boom. | 砰砰 |
[05:52] | Boom, boom. | 砰砰 |
[05:53] | Boom, boom! | 砰砰 |
[05:56] | His guilty conscience made him hear the heartbeat under the floorboards. | 他的内疚感让他觉得地板下有心脏跳动的声音 |
[05:59] | So, he gave himself up. Some people just ain’t cut out for this stuff. | 所以 他自首了 有些人就是摆脱不了这东西 |
[06:04] | He called on me, you know. | 他叫的是我 你知道的 |
[06:05] | I know stuff. I know a lot of stuff. | 我很博学的 我知道很多东西 |
[06:08] | I know stuff about you. | 我知道关于你的事情 |
[06:10] | You don’t know anything about me. | 关于我你什么都不知道 |
[06:11] | Boom, boom. | 砰砰 |
[06:13] | – Why would you do that? – Boom, boom. | – 你为什么要这么做 – 砰砰 |
[06:14] | – I don’t understand, why would you do that. – Boom, boom! | – 我不明白 你为什么要这么做 – 砰砰 |
[06:16] | All through kindergarten, I never fell asleep once. | 我从来没有在幼儿园睡着过 |
[06:17] | I was faking all my naps. Faking them. I can’t do it. | 我所有的小睡都是装出来的 装出来的 我做不到 |
[06:19] | I don’t know how Maya can just fall asleep anywhere. | 我就不明白玛雅是怎么做到随便在哪都能睡着的 |
[06:33] | Okay, so, guys, the point of the story is that the conscience | 好了 各位 故事的重点在于良知 |
[06:37] | Is more powerful than we realize. | 它的威力比我们想象中的更强大 |
[06:39] | I never wake you up. | 我从不去叫醒你的 |
[06:45] | For those of us who have one. | 对于那些有良知的人 |
[06:48] | Now, just as the truth comes out, | 就像是真相终会大白于天下一样 |
[06:51] | So too will a lie. | 谎言也是 |
[06:54] | How will you live your lives? | 你将如何度过你的一生 |
[06:57] | How strong is your conscience? | 你的良知到底有多强 |
[07:05] | We haven’t done anything yet. | 我们还什么都没干呢 |
[07:08] | Oh, yeah. | 也对啊 |
[07:22] | Before you give up on me completely, | 先别抛弃我啊 |
[07:24] | You’ve gotta give me a trial run at least. | 你必须得让我试试 |
[07:26] | You gotta, Maya. You’ve just gotta. | 必须得 玛雅 必须 |
[07:30] | Yay. If I succeed… | 耶 如果我成功了 |
[07:32] | I take you. And if you fail… | 我就带上你 但是如果你失败了 |
[07:33] | I’m out, and out like a light. | 我就退出 乖乖退出不说二话 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[07:41] | He loves his tots. | 他就是喜欢数土豆球 |
[07:42] | Eight. | 八 |
[07:43] | Nine. | 九 |
[07:45] | Ten? | 十 |
[07:46] | 10 tots. | 才10个啊 |
[07:48] | Auggie, | 奥吉 |
[07:50] | How many you got? | 你有多少 |
[07:51] | 12. | 十二个 |
[07:52] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[07:53] | Do I have to? | 我必须得给你吗 |
[07:56] | He counts the tots on everybody’s plate | 他把每个盘子里的土豆球都数一数 |
[07:59] | To make sure that nobody gets more than him. | 以确保没人比他的更多 |
[08:00] | That’s not what I do. | 才不是呢 |
[08:03] | I know one thing for sure about life. | 对于生活 有一点我是确定的 |
[08:05] | 10 tots is one tot too little, | 十个土豆球缺一个太少 |
[08:07] | And 12 tots is one tot too much. | 十二个土豆球多一个太多 |
[08:10] | Watch this, Riley. | 看着点 莱利 |
[08:12] | Mr. Matthews, you’re looking good. | 马修斯先生 你看起来不错啊 |
[08:13] | You wearing your hair different? | 你换了个不一样的发型吗 |
[08:15] | How would that even be possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[08:16] | Thank you, Maya. A lot of work. | 谢谢你 玛雅 我可费了不少功夫呢 |
[08:20] | This doesn’t just happen. | 这可不是随便就有了的 |
[08:29] | What’s the matter with Riley? | 莱利怎么了 |
[08:32] | I don’t know, Auggie. Riley, is there something wrong? | 我不知道啊 奥吉 莱利 有什么事不对劲吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah-huh. | 是啊 |
[08:37] | Boom, boom. | 砰砰 砰砰 |
[08:41] | You know what? I’m not really hungry. | 你们猜怎么着 我并不是很饿 |
[08:44] | – does anybody else want this? – No, Riley. | – 有谁想要它吗 – 没有 莱利 |
[08:46] | It’s yours. Eat it. | 它是你的了 吃掉它 |
[08:49] | Eat it. | 吃掉它 |
[08:52] | What happens if I eat you? | 如果我吃掉你会怎么样 |
[08:54] | Oh, I become part of your soul and haunt you forever. | 我会成为你灵魂的一部分 永远萦绕在你心头 |
[09:00] | Enjoy me, and tell me I’m delicious. | 好好享用吧 告诉我我很好吃 |
[09:02] | Riley, are you going to eat this? | 莱利 你是打算吃掉它 |
[09:05] | Or are you not going? | 还是不呢 |
[09:06] | I’m going. | 我要吃 |
[09:13] | Swallow it. | 咽下去 |
[09:15] | Here I go. | 我来喽 |
[09:17] | Whee. | 耶 |
[09:24] | So I’m in, right? | 我算是一份子了吧 |
[09:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:27] | Squee! | 太棒了 |
[09:29] | All right. First thing we’re gonna need is another Riley. | 好吧 首先我们得为你找一个替身 |
[09:31] | – Why? – Your parents are going to open the door | – 为什么 – 你爸妈会打开房门 |
[09:33] | To check on you, and it needs to look like you’re in here. | 过来看你睡得好不好 这里必须看上去有人才行 |
[09:35] | Maya, | 玛雅 |
[09:36] | How could it possibly happen where anyone would ever believe | 怎么可能会有人相信 |
[09:40] | That was actually me under the covers? | 被子底下躺着的人真的会是我 |
[09:42] | I mean, who would be dumb enough to fall for… | 我是说 谁会蠢到相信 |
[09:47] | How did I get over there? | 我怎么跑那儿去了 |
[09:49] | Cause I’m the best there is at what I do. | 做这个我最在行 |
[09:53] | Night, night, fake Riley. | 晚安喽 假莱利 |
[09:55] | I was once as innocent as you. | 我曾经也是天真无邪如你 |
[09:58] | But now all I have to do is climb out that window | 但现在我要爬出那扇窗户 |
[10:01] | And then I am just like this wicked woman over here. | 然后我就跟这个淘气的女孩一模一样了 |
[10:04] | Riley, if you just let it happen, | 莱利 如果你真打算做 |
[10:06] | There’s a chance we can actually get away with this. | 我们是有机会得逞的 |
[10:07] | Right. Sure. | 对 那当然 |
[10:09] | I’m letting it happen. | 我就打算这么做 |
[10:11] | First time I ever try something like this, | 人生第一次尝试这样的事情 |
[10:13] | And I am going to get away with it. | 我一定会成功的 |
[10:15] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[10:16] | Because I, like you, have no conscience. | 因为我 就像你一样 没有任何良知 |
[10:20] | Great. Let’s go. | 太棒了 我们走吧 |
[10:26] | Boom, boom. | 砰砰 |
[10:29] | Okay, this is going to be an interesting night. | 好了 今晚绝对会非常有趣的 |
[10:45] | I can’t believe we snuck out the window. | 我真不敢相信我真的溜出了那扇窗户 |
[10:46] | I’ve never been to a college before. | 我从没来过大学 |
[10:48] | They’re going to know I don’t belong here. | 他们会觉察到我不属于这里的 |
[10:50] | Don’t talk. Just act like you fit in. | 别说话 假装你是这里的人 |
[10:51] | I want to talk so bad. | 我太想说话了 |
[10:53] | You don’t know what to say. | 你都不知道说些什么 |
[10:54] | You’ve never been to a college before. | 你从没来过大学 |
[10:55] | Beat Notre Dame! | 打败圣母大学 |
[11:01] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[11:04] | Give her back. | 把她弄回来 |
[11:10] | See you at the game, boys. | 比赛时候见 各位 |
[11:13] | – Riley – if you talk here, they pick you up | – 莱利 – 如果你说话 他们会把你举起来 |
[11:15] | – And they carry you. – That’s ridiculous. | – 并且带着你跑 – 太可笑了 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 真的吗 |
[11:18] | Gamma gamma nu! | 伽马姐妹会 |
[11:27] | Give her back. | 把她弄回来 |
[11:34] | I just pledged. | 我刚刚宣誓了 |
[11:36] | I don’t want to wait for college to be real. I’m staying. | 我都不想等到几年后上大学了 我真想留在这里 |
[11:42] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
[11:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:44] | We got here too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |
[11:47] | So how long did it take for you guys to get comfortable around here? | 你们花了长时间才适应周围的环境呢 |
[11:50] | It’s about the people you meet, really. | 这跟你遇到的人有关 真的 |
[11:52] | It’s nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[11:54] | You too. | 我也是 |
[11:57] | How did I think I could ever compete with them? | 我怎么会认为我有机会比过她们啊 |
[12:00] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[12:02] | A gamma gamma girl does not let her sister give up | 作为伽马姐妹会的一员 我绝不会让我的姐妹 |
[12:04] | At the first sign of trouble. | 一遇到困难就放弃的 |
[12:06] | You’re not a gamma gamma girl. | 你不属于伽马学生会 |
[12:08] | Ry-ry! | 丽丽 |
[12:09] | You totally ditched us. | 你完全抛弃我们了 |
[12:11] | I’m dealing with some stuff, Harriet. | 我现在正忙着呢 哈里特 |
[12:13] | I shouldn’t tell you this, | 我不该告诉你的 |
[12:15] | But you were already voted best friend to have. | 但你已经被票选为大家都想交的最佳朋友了 |
[12:17] | I thought Gretchen had that. | 我以为会是格雷琴呢 |
[12:18] | Nope. You! | 不 就是你 |
[12:20] | Gamma song? | 伽马之歌 |
[12:21] | Of course, gamma song. | 当然 伽马之歌 |
[12:23] | # We are the sisters of gamma nu # | 我们就是伽马姐妹 |
[12:25] | # We are humble, but we’re better than you # | 我们很谦逊 但我们比你善良 |
[12:28] | # We help people everywhere, but we still love our hair # | 我们四处助人为乐 也爱护我们自己的头发 |
[12:31] | # ’cause we’re gamma gamma nu # | 因为我们是伽马 伽马 |
[12:33] | # whoo! # | 啊哈 |
[12:35] | Stop it. | 停 |
[12:37] | – That’s ours! – Grow up. | – 那是我们的歌 – 别小气嘛 |
[12:40] | – I’m leaving. – You’re not. | – 我要走了 – 不行 |
[12:42] | Riley, how do I even begin to compete with those girls in there? | 莱利 我怎么能跟这里的这些女生比 |
[12:45] | See, Josh? Nothing to worry about at all. | 看见了吧 乔希 完全不用担心 |
[12:47] | You’re going to fit right in here. | 你会很适应这里的 |
[12:49] | Yeah, you’ve got new friends already, | 没错 你已经有新朋友了 |
[12:51] | And a new life waiting as soon as you get here. | 当你入学后 会有全新的人生在等待着你呢 |
[12:55] | Yeah, he’s gone. Please take me home. | 好吧 他已经不是我的了 送我回家吧 |
[12:59] | Bold women make bold choices. | 勇敢的女人会做出勇敢的选择 |
[13:01] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[13:03] | It’s a gamma thing. | 那是一种伽马精神 |
[13:04] | It’s what we say right before we shove a sister into a bold choice. | 为了帮助姐妹做出勇敢的决定我们都会这么说 |
[13:24] | Riley, can I sleep with you tonight? | 莱利 我今晚可以跟你睡吗 |
[13:29] | You’re not saying no? | 你没说不同意 |
[13:30] | Does that mean yes? | 那就是同意了 |
[13:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:46] | Uh oh. | 呃 哦 |
[13:47] | Riley’s being a bad girl. | 莱利出去疯去了 |
[13:52] | Auggie, what are you doing in here? | 奥吉 你在这干嘛呢 |
[13:54] | I’m sleeping over at Riley’s. We love each other. | 我在莱利的房间睡啊 我们可喜欢对方了呢 |
[13:57] | Is that okay with Riley? | 莱利同意了吗 |
[13:58] | – Riley? – Shh. | – 莱利 – 嘘 |
[14:00] | Mom, she’s really sleepy. | 妈妈 她睡得很深呢 |
[14:03] | Aren’t you just the best little brother. | 你真是最贴心的弟弟了 |
[14:05] | You have no idea. | 我可是姐姐的贴身小天使呢 |
[14:09] | – Good night. – Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[14:12] | I own you now. | 现在你是我的了 |
[14:21] | Maya, Riley? | 玛雅 莱利 |
[14:22] | You know these girls, Josh? | 你认识这两个姑娘吗 乔希 |
[14:25] | – How you doing? – We’re in middle school. | – 你们好吗 – 我们还在上中学 |
[14:26] | Oh! They can’t be here, Josh. | 她们可不该来这儿 乔希 |
[14:29] | No kidding. Riley, | 别开玩笑 莱利 |
[14:30] | What are you thinking? You have to go. | 你在想什么呢 你该走了 |
[14:32] | You’re right, Josh. We’re sorry. | 你说得没错 乔希 对不起 |
[14:34] | – This was a bad idea. – Wait. | – 那真是个馊主意 – 等等 |
[14:36] | Intrigued. | 我倒好奇了 |
[14:38] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[14:39] | What was your bad idea? | 你说的馊主意是什么 |
[14:42] | He’s her uncle Josh. I call him uncle boing, because look at him. | 他是她的乔希叔叔 我叫他蹦蹦大叔 因为你看他那样子 |
[14:46] | She made me sneak out a window to come here. | 她还拉着我一起从窗口溜出家门 |
[14:48] | That’s how much she likes him. | 她超级喜欢他呢 |
[14:50] | Because she was afraid that you guys were witches, | 因为她害怕你们是女巫 |
[14:53] | And that you would steal him from her. | 会把他从她手里偷走 |
[14:56] | They’re not witches, Riley. They’re girls | 她们不是女巫 莱利 她们只是些普通姑娘 |
[14:58] | Who don’t live at home anymore and know a lot more than we do. | 只不过不住在家里了而已 所以比我们懂得多 |
[15:02] | Sorry we interrupted your evening. | 抱歉 我们打扰到你们的夜生活了 |
[15:03] | Oh, I think our evening has just begun. | 我觉得我们的夜生活才刚开始呢 |
[15:08] | Initiation! | 开始了 |
[15:15] | All right. Bring her back. | 好了 快把她放回来 |
[15:17] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[15:19] | You told me you died. | 你跟我说你死了啊 |
[15:20] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[15:23] | I am. | 我的确死了 |
[15:25] | Don’t forget me. | 别忘了我 |
[15:28] | They all die. | 他们全都死了 |
[15:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:33] | So, Maya, what do you see in this guy? | 玛雅 你觉得他哪里好呢 |
[15:36] | How long have you had a crush on him? | 你暗恋他多久了 |
[15:38] | It’s not a crush. It isn’t. | 那不是暗恋 不是 |
[15:40] | Maybe I’m not as old as you guys, but I know what I feel. | 也许我年龄是比你们小 但我清楚自己的感觉 |
[15:44] | Hey, I’ve never done anything like what you’re doing. | 嘿 我还从来没有做过这样的事呢 |
[15:46] | Yeah, it makes you pretty grown-up to me. | 对啊 你让我觉得你很成熟 |
[15:48] | I just thought if I did something like this, | 我只是觉得如果我以前就这么做 |
[15:51] | Then he might take me seriously and then maybe we could | 也许他对我就可以认真一点 可能我们 |
[15:53] | Come to some kind of understanding. | 能够进行更深入的相互了解 |
[15:56] | We have an understanding. | 我们达成统一了啊 |
[15:58] | I stay here, you go home. | 我留在这 你回去吧 |
[16:00] | – Sit down. – Okay. | – 坐下 – 好吧 |
[16:04] | I’m just stupid, right? | 我太傻了 不是吗 |
[16:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:07] | I would love if somebody did something stupid for me. | 要是有人肯为我做傻事 我高兴还来不及呢 |
[16:09] | Yeah, it’s not the big gestures | 对啊 让我们成长的并不是 |
[16:11] | That we do for other people that help us grow up. | 我们为他人所做的大事 |
[16:13] | But the small choices you make for yourself. | 而是你为自己做的那些小小的选择 |
[16:17] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[16:20] | Maya told you guys about her crush. | 玛雅跟你们说了她的暗恋故事哦 |
[16:22] | It’s not a crush. | 那不是暗恋 |
[16:24] | Maya, | 玛雅 |
[16:26] | Can you name one thing you know about him that you love? | 你能说出一件你喜欢的关于他的事情么 |
[16:30] | He’s part of your family, Riley. | 他是你的家人 莱利 |
[16:31] | I love your family. | 我爱你的家人 |
[16:33] | And we love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[16:35] | What about Josh in particular? | 那乔希呢 |
[16:37] | Yeah, Maya, you don’t.. | 玛雅 你不 |
[16:38] | You don’t even really know me. | 你并不真的了解我 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:45] | I don’t pay attention to anything you do. | 我从没关注过你做的事情 |
[16:47] | I don’t know that you drive from | 我不知道你从费城 |
[16:50] | Philadelphia to New York, not even looking | 一路开到纽约 这一路上都没打开那封信 |
[16:52] | If you got into NYU just so you could open your acceptance letter | 只为了能在你哥哥面前念出那封录取通知书 |
[16:55] | In front of your older brother because you love him, | 这一切的原因是因为你爱他 |
[16:57] | And you want him to be proud of you. | 你希望他以你为荣 |
[17:00] | And I see the way you are with Auggie. | 我还知道你跟奥吉很要好 |
[17:02] | A little kid who looks up to you who you always have time for. | 那个小家伙总是仰慕你 而你总有时间陪他 |
[17:06] | And I know that even though you’d rather stay here with these girls, | 我还知道即使你更愿意和这些姑娘们一起待在这 |
[17:09] | You’re going to walk Riley and me home. | 最后你还是会妥协送我和莱利回家 |
[17:11] | Because that’s just the kind of guy you are. | 因为你就是会那么做 |
[17:15] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[17:18] | Dude, what is wrong with you? | 伙计 你还发什么呆啊 |
[17:21] | She’s three years younger than me. | 她比我小三岁 |
[17:22] | – Sit down. – Yep, no! | – 坐下 – 好吧 不 |
[17:24] | No, because I sat down the first time, | 不 因为第一次我坐下了 |
[17:25] | And I feel like if I sit down this time it won’t reflect well on me. | 但这次我再坐下的话 并不会对我有什么好处 |
[17:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:32] | How’s this reflect on you? | 那这样对你有什么好处呢 |
[17:34] | If you don’t sit down, | 你要是不坐下 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna tell every girl on campus that you belong | 我就告诉全校的女生 你是属于这个 |
[17:38] | To the bravest girl that I have ever met. | 我见过的最勇敢的女孩的 |
[17:41] | I’ll make sure that no one goes out with you the whole time you’re here. | 我保证只要你在这就没有人会跟你约会 |
[17:45] | Okay. I’ll sit down. | 好吧 我坐下 |
[17:47] | But only because I want to. | 但这次是因为我想坐下了 |
[17:51] | Maya, he’s 17 and you’re 14? | 玛雅 他17岁了 你14岁 对吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:56] | That might seem like a really big age difference now, | 现在看起来 你们两个年龄差的可能有点多 |
[17:59] | But here in college, we learn a really difficult math. | 但是在大学里 我们学的数学难度都不小呢 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:04] | And when you get here, you’ll be 18 and he’ll be 21. | 等你上大学的时候 你就18岁了 他21岁 |
[18:07] | And the good news is that | 好处就是他会变得聪明点 |
[18:09] | He’ll be smarter because he’ll be in college. | 因为他在上大学 |
[18:12] | And he just may be smart enough to look at you differently. | 也许他能学会用不同的眼光来看你 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:17] | Thank you guys for figuring out my entire life for me. | 看上去你们把我的人生都想好了 多谢你们了 |
[18:20] | But this has been the worst party of my life. | 但是这绝对是我参加过的最烂的派对 |
[18:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[18:26] | Oh, you’re leaving? | 你这就走了 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna walk them home. | 我得送她们回家 |
[18:38] | Not so fast, toots. | 别这么急着走啊 小姑娘 |
[18:40] | Don’t you start with me. | 你少来 |
[18:41] | I feel great, and there is nothing that you can say | 我感觉爽翻了 |
[18:44] | That will take that away from me. | 不管你说什么都没用 |
[18:45] | Because you had the best night of your life? | 因为你度过了人生中最美妙的一晚吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:48] | And you can’t wait to tell your parents? | 而且你迫不及待想告诉你父母了 |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:51] | If only you hadn’t lied to them and snuck out the window. | 如果你没对他们撒谎 没偷偷从窗户溜出来就好了 |
[18:54] | You know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:55] | I know everything. I also know you can’t ever tell them. | 我什么都知道 我还知道你永远不能告诉他们 |
[19:01] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对哦 |
[19:05] | Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 好好享受今晚剩下的时光吧 |
[19:07] | I’ll be with you all night. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[19:16] | This is just how you live? | 你的生活就是这样的吗 |
[19:17] | You just do bad stuff and you get away with it? | 做错事然后不用受任何惩罚 |
[19:20] | Is something bothering you, darling? | 你有什么烦心事吗 亲爱的 |
[19:23] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:25] | Okay, go ahead. | 行了 说吧 |
[19:26] | Your father trusts you. | 你爸爸信任你 |
[19:29] | Your mother trusts you. | 你妈妈也信任你 |
[19:31] | Your brother lied for you. | 你弟弟替你撒谎 |
[19:34] | Everything bad in the world is your fault. | 所有的坏事都是你的错 |
[19:37] | What? | 啥 |
[19:38] | Never mind. That’s for later. | 当我没说 一会再说那个 |
[19:42] | – Good morning. – What happened to the guy? | – 早上好 – 那个人最后怎么样了 |
[19:44] | What guy? | 谁 |
[19:46] | The tell-tale heart guy. | 《泄密的心》中的那个人 |
[19:47] | What happened when his conscience got the better of him? | 当他良心发现之后怎么了 |
[19:50] | Oh, the “Boom, boom” Guy. Yeah, he went crazy. | 哦 他啊 他疯了 |
[19:53] | Crazy? What do you mean went crazy? | 疯了 你这是什么意思 |
[19:55] | He freaked out from a guilty conscience. | 他因为愧疚感而精神失常了 |
[19:57] | Classic. | 很经典嘛 |
[20:00] | How do you get your conscience to stop making you feel guilty? | 那怎么才能让你的良心不再感到愧疚呢 |
[20:02] | Well, the best way is to not do the things you shouldn’t do, | 这个嘛 最好的办法当然是不去做不该做的事 |
[20:06] | But if you do do something wrong… | 但如果你做错了什么 |
[20:08] | He said “Do do.” | 他说“做错了” |
[20:09] | You have to understand, that’s just your conscience | 你一定要明白 那只是你的良心在告诉你 |
[20:12] | Trying to get you to take responsibility for it. | 你要对自己的所作所为负责 |
[20:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:16] | Because when you take responsibility for the things you do, | 因为只有当你开始对自己的行为负责了 |
[20:19] | That’s when you finally begin to grow. | 你才真正开始成熟了 |
[20:21] | So, listening to your conscience | 所以 听从你们的良心吧 |
[20:23] | – Helps you grow? – Yeah. | – 它会助你成长 – 是啊 |
[20:26] | You might want to try it sometime. | 你或许会想试试的 |
[20:29] | Well, hello, Maya. It’s been a long time. | 你好啊 玛雅 好久不见了 |
[20:33] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[20:40] | I want to tell my parents what I did. | 我想告诉爸妈我都做了什么 |
[20:42] | – Too late. – I want to tell them | – 晚了 – 我想告诉他们 |
[20:43] | How much I’m looking forward to going to college someday. | 我有多么期待将来有一天能上大学 |
[20:46] | Because you loved those college girls you met there? | 因为你很喜欢你在那遇见的女孩们吗 |
[20:49] | They were so great. | 她们简直太赞了 |
[20:51] | What? | 说啥 |
[20:53] | Because one day you hope to be those kinds of girls yourselves? | 你以后也想成为她们那样的女孩 |
[20:56] | You knew. | 你们知道了 |
[20:58] | They knew. Parents know everything. | 他们知道了 父母总是什么都知道 |
[21:00] | No. Someone told us. | 不 是有人告诉我们了 |
[21:04] | I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我来道别了 |
[21:07] | Very interesting visit. | 这次来访很有意思啊 |
[21:08] | Josh, you told them. | 乔什 你告诉他们了 |
[21:11] | Told them what, Riley? | 告诉他们什么啊 莱利 |
[21:12] | That nothing happened? Why would I tell them nothing happened | 什么事也没有啊 没事让我说什么 |
[21:15] | If nothing happened? Why would I tell them that? | 我为什么要告诉他们啊 |
[21:18] | It’s okay, Josh. | 没事的 乔什 |
[21:20] | Maya told us. | 是玛雅告诉我们的 |
[21:21] | – What? – Maya told us everything. | – 什么 – 她把事情的经过都说了 |
[21:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:24] | I wouldn’t rat you out, Riley. | 我不会出卖你的 莱利 |
[21:27] | Sorry, Cory. | 对不起 科里 |
[21:28] | Guess I’m still your little brother, huh? | 我猜你还把我当成你的小弟弟看 是吧 |
[21:30] | No, Josh. | 不 乔什 |
[21:31] | You were so looking forward to making new friends at that party. | 你那么希望在派对上结识新朋友 |
[21:35] | But you left. | 但是你提前走了 |
[21:36] | Just to make sure that Riley and Maya got home safely. | 就是为了确保莱利和玛雅安全到家 |
[21:40] | You’re not so little anymore, Josh. | 你已经不是小孩子了 乔什 |
[21:44] | I guess I have to stop looking at you that way. | 看来我不能再用老眼光看你了 |
[21:47] | Thanks. That means a lot to me. | 谢谢 你这么说对我意义重大 |
[21:49] | Maya, | 玛雅 |
[21:51] | Why did you tell them? | 你为什么要告诉他们 |
[21:53] | It was a choice I made for myself. | 这是我为自己做出的选择 |
[21:56] | I thought it was the grown-up thing to do. | 我觉得这是成熟的做法 |
[21:58] | It was. | 没错 |
[22:00] | You’re not so little anymore, Maya. | 你也不是小孩子了 玛雅 |
[22:03] | I guess I have to stop looking at you like that. | 看来我也不能用老眼光看你了 |
[22:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Means a lot to me. | 你能这么说对我意义重大 |
[22:09] | Riley, | 莱利 |
[22:10] | Are you ever going to pull something like this again? | 你以后还会不会做这种事啊 |
[22:12] | No. | 不会了 |
[22:13] | Even though it may have been a great night, | 虽然昨晚上我玩得很开心 |
[22:15] | It isn’t worth how terrible I feel for not telling you. | 但是那也抵不过我对你们撒谎的愧疚感 |
[22:19] | Thanks. It means a lot to me. | 谢谢 你这么说对我意义重大 |
[22:26] | Riley, we’re happy that you liked your college experience. | 莱利 你能享受大学里的这段经历 我们很高兴 |
[22:29] | And we’re sad to have to give you a grounding experience. | 我们也很愿意给你一次禁足的经历 |
[22:32] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[22:33] | It should be three. | 应该三周的 |
[22:36] | Deal. | 成交 |
[22:37] | It should be three. | 应该三周的 |
[22:40] | Get a life. | 好好过日子吧 |
[22:43] | Good night. I brushed my teeth. | 晚安 我刷完牙了 |
[22:45] | You did not. | 你才没有 |
[22:48] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[22:49] | Auggie. | 奥吉 |
[22:50] | You are grounded for one week for not telling us | 你知道姐姐偷偷溜出去但是没告诉我们 |
[22:53] | Your sister snuck out of the house. | 所以给你禁足一周的惩罚 |
[22:55] | How’s that a bad thing? I was protecting her. | 我哪里做错了 我是想保护她啊 |
[23:00] | Let’s go, blondie. | 走吧 金发妞 |
[23:02] | You and I are gonna do a little growing up together. | 咱们一起成长成长 |
[23:05] | We’re gonna tell my mother, aren’t we? | 咱们要去告诉我妈 是吧 |
[23:07] | We’re gonna tell her about a lot of stuff. | 咱们有好多好多事情要告诉她呢 |
[23:10] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[23:11] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[23:14] | See you guys in a year. | 咱们一年后再见吧 |