时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | All right. Where’s your father? | 你爸爸到底哪儿去了 |
[00:12] | Are we getting a sub? | 要有代课老师吗 |
[00:14] | I don’t want a sub. You never know where they’ve been. | 我不要代课老师 你可不知道他们的来头 |
[00:16] | Will you calm down? He’s one minute late. Stop overreacting. | 你能别嚷嚷了吗 他才迟到了一分钟 别这么反应过激 |
[00:20] | What if he never shows up? | 要是他再也不来了怎么办 |
[00:21] | What if I never learn anything else? | 要是我再也学不到东西了怎么办 |
[00:24] | I’m going down, sir! | 老师 我要晕倒了 |
[00:25] | Oh, he’s not even here. | 老师都不在这儿 |
[00:28] | We lost Farkle. | 法尔科晕倒了 |
[00:30] | A little help, Maya? | 玛雅 快帮忙啊 |
[00:31] | Matthews is out, farkle is down, it’s Maya time. | 老师不见了 法尔科晕倒了 该玛雅上场了 |
[00:35] | Farkle’s fixed. No Maya time. | 法尔科又坐好了 玛雅你下来 |
[00:37] | You may proceed. | 当我没说吧 |
[00:40] | During Maya time, we open the confiscation drawer | 玛雅代课的这段时间 所有被不公没收 |
[00:42] | and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys. | 的玩具都会被返还到各位的手里 |
[00:45] | Maya! I don’t think anybody really wants– | 玛雅 我觉得可能没人会 |
[00:50] | all right, whose is this? | 来看看 这是谁的 |
[00:52] | What’d I miss? | 都发生什么了 |
[00:56] | Maya! He is going to walk in and catch you | 玛雅 老师待会儿进教室会把你抓个正着 |
[00:58] | and you’re going to be in | 然后你就有大麻烦了 |
[00:59] | trouble and I am here to keep you out of trouble, | 我又是负责看管你不惹麻烦的 |
[01:01] | and I will have failed. Do you want me to fail? | 这样我就渎职了 你想让我渎职吗 |
[01:03] | Do you want me to show you how to have fun? | 你不想看看怎么样才好玩吗 |
[01:05] | Behaving is fun. | 乖乖听话才好玩 |
[01:06] | -Come here! -I really don’t want to. | -上来 -我可不去 |
[01:08] | You come here right now. Ring power! | 你立马给我上来 戒指发功 |
[01:10] | When we say “Ring power” You have to. It’s a rule. | 一旦说了“戒指发功” 你就得对她言听计从 这是规定 |
[01:13] | Tell me this isn’t fun. | 你敢说这个不好玩 |
[01:18] | Yeah, that seems like fun, | 好吧 确实好玩 |
[01:20] | but now you did it, so I don’t get to do it, | 不过你把弹匣打空了 我就没机会了 |
[01:23] | so are we sitting down now? | 现在总可以回座位了吧 |
[01:25] | -Of course there’s another one! -Do it. | -怎么还有一支 -快 |
[01:27] | There is nothing in this world that can make me do it. | 就算打死我我也不听你的 |
[01:29] | Ring power. | 戒指发功 |
[01:31] | What’d I miss? | 都发生什么了 |
[01:43] | When did you guys decide there are no rules in here? | 你们什么时候开始不守规矩了 |
[01:47] | When did my generosity in allowing you to express yourselves | 我慷慨大方地给你们展示自我的时间 |
[01:50] | make you think you could turn my class into a zoo? | 你们怎么就把课堂变成了动物园 |
[01:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:00] | Lucas. Why are you the only one here that didn’t say I’m sorry? | 卢卡斯 全班为什么就你没说对不起 |
[02:04] | Because I never do anything. | 因为我没跟他们胡闹 |
[02:06] | No. Because you respect the rules. | 不是 因为你遵守了规矩 |
[02:08] | Because you know without them, civilization becomes chaos. | 你知道没有规矩不成方圆的道理 |
[02:13] | The rest of you are gonna | 全班其他人中午 |
[02:14] | spend the afternoon thinking about that, | 好好考虑一下这个问题 |
[02:16] | with the exception of Lucas the good. | 要注意有好孩子卢卡斯这样的特例 |
[02:18] | Oh, boy! Is that gonna stick? | 我的天啊 这又得成名言了 |
[02:21] | I’m already making t-shirts. | 我会把衬衫印好的 |
[02:24] | You put me in a real bad position here, sir. | 老师 你可把我害惨了 |
[02:30] | I gotta do something. | 我得做点什么了 |
[02:31] | You can fight this, Lucas. | 别被他们害了 卢卡斯 |
[02:33] | No, I can’t, sir. Everyone’s looking. | 不行的 老师 大家都看着呢 |
[02:35] | Okay. Do what you gotta do. | 好 随你吧 |
[02:45] | -Detention. -Oh, thank you, sir. | -放学留堂 -太好了 谢谢 |
[02:50] | -Feel better, huckleberry? -I’m just like you now. | -小越橘 感觉好点了 -现在我也融入你们了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, we’re exactly the same. | 我们真是一丘之貉啊 |
[02:55] | Yeah, you’re all the same. | 没错 你们全是一丘之貉 |
[02:57] | Detention, all of you! | 所有人放学留堂 |
[03:00] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[03:01] | I’m going to be home late today, daddy. | 我今晚不能按时回家了 爸爸 |
[03:03] | I know, honey. | 宝贝 我知道了 |
[03:12] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:16] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:21] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:24] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:29] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:33] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:37] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:41] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:44] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:50] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:53] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:56] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:04] | I’ve always allowed you to bend the rules. | 我一直让你们打规矩的擦边球 |
[04:06] | But the best of students know just how far they can push | 不过好学生总是知足知止 |
[04:09] | before those rules are broken. | 而非得寸进尺 |
[04:11] | Today you are not the best of students. | 今天你们都不算是好学生 |
[04:13] | But you know we’re good | 不过您知道我们 |
[04:15] | people most of the time, don’t you, daddy? | 一般都是好人对吧 老爹 |
[04:17] | Daddy? You’re my daddy. | 老爹 我亲爱的老爹 |
[04:21] | Why do we need rules at all? | 要规矩干嘛啊 |
[04:23] | You think you could make it in a world without rules? | 你觉得世界没了规矩还得了 |
[04:25] | I think I could do fine in any world. | 在什么世界我都活得下去 |
[04:27] | The rest of you believe that? | 其他同学同意吗 |
[04:29] | Okay. Well, guess what, guys. School’s out. | 好 这样吧 各位 这儿不是学校了 |
[04:33] | You’ve got the whole place to yourselves. | 这块地方你们想干嘛干嘛 |
[04:35] | No rules. | 没有规矩 |
[04:37] | One hour to behave however you want. | 一整个小时给大家自由发挥 |
[04:40] | Let’s see what becomes of you. | 然后看看同学们有什么反应 |
[04:43] | Well, I think we’ll be perfectly behaved ladies and gentlemen. | 我觉得全班同学都是循规蹈矩的好学生 |
[04:45] | And I think within one minute you’ll be eating each other. | 我觉得不出一分钟你们就开始互相啃肉了 |
[04:51] | -Where are you going? -I’m locking you in. | -你要去哪里 -我要把门锁上 |
[04:53] | The best punishment I can give | 给你们最好的惩罚 |
[04:55] | is to force you to spend some time with yourselves. | 就是把你们关在一起 |
[04:58] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[05:00] | Whoever’s left. | 如果你还活着的话 |
[05:07] | I can’t believe it. He locked us in. | 真不敢相信我们被他锁在教室里了 |
[05:09] | That’s fine. I don’t have a problem with that. | 这不算啥 我会活得好好的 |
[05:11] | I’m not claustrophobic or anything. | 我又没有幽闭恐惧症啥的 |
[05:15] | We’re trapped. I can’t breathe. | 我们被困住了 我没法呼吸了 |
[05:18] | There’s more carbon dioxide than oxygen! | 这里的二氧化碳比氧气多 |
[05:21] | The ratio is all wrong! | 气体比例全错了 |
[05:22] | Okay. Farkle gotsta go. | 看样子法尔科得走了 |
[05:23] | I gotsta? | 我得 |
[05:26] | Stop. This is exactly what my father wants. | 停下 别中了我爸爸的计 |
[05:29] | He wants us to panic and fall apart. | 他想让我们乱作一团 分崩离析 |
[05:32] | We have to show him that we can get through this | 得让他知道我们能挺过这个小时 |
[05:34] | without turning into a pack of wild animals. | 又没变作一群野兽 |
[05:39] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[05:41] | What do you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[05:43] | Nothing. I’m just really hungry. | 没什么 我就是很饿而已 |
[05:48] | Because we’re best friends. | 因为我们是好朋友 |
[05:49] | Yeah, you know what else? | 是啊 可是你知道吗 |
[05:53] | I don’t think I’ve ever been this hungry. | 我从来没像现在这么饿过 |
[05:55] | I feel ya, ranger Rick. I’m kinda hungry, too. | 感同身受 游骑兵里克 我也有点饿了 |
[05:58] | And it’s not like a regular kind of hungry, right? | 但又不是普通的那种饿 对不 |
[06:00] | No. No. This one’s deep. | 不 不 这种饿饿得深沉 |
[06:03] | It must be attended to. | 深沉到无法避免 |
[06:04] | Oh, guys, can we just show a little discipline? | 拜托 各位 就不能自律点吗 |
[06:07] | I mean, how much more time in here could we possibly have? | 我的意思是 咱们在这儿也不用待多长时间啊 |
[06:14] | You know, I could eat, too. | 我觉得我也可以吃点东西 |
[06:18] | What? What are you looking at? | 干嘛 你看我干嘛 |
[06:22] | Guys! What are you seeing right now? | 哎 你们看我到底要干嘛 |
[06:24] | Stop talking, chicken. | 小鸡仔 别说话 |
[06:27] | All right, come on! Let’s prove my father wrong. | 等等 拜托 要证明给我爸爸看啊 |
[06:31] | Let’s form our own perfect society. | 让我们一起建设一个完美的社会 |
[06:34] | Rileytown is a land of goodness and rainbows | 莱丽城是一片充满着友善和彩虹的园地 |
[06:37] | where everybody folds their hands nicely like so. | 大家都像我这样和善地双手握拳 |
[06:40] | Who wants to live in rileytown? | 谁想去莱丽城啊 |
[06:41] | Nobody wants rileytown! It’s too lollipop! | 没人想去莱丽城 太小家子气了 |
[06:44] | You’re lollipop! | 你才小家子气 |
[06:46] | Sister, I’m a lot of things, but I ain’t lollipop. | 妹子 说我什么都行 反正绝对不小家子气 |
[06:49] | Rileytown has order, structure and our hands folded like so! | 莱丽城拥有完善的制度和体系 大家的手都能这样 |
[06:54] | What do you got? | 你有什么啊 |
[06:55] | I got mayaville! No rules, | 我有玛雅镇 无规无矩 |
[06:59] | no laws, no hand folding and nobody says no! | 无法无律 没人做手势 没人拒绝别人 |
[07:02] | No. | 闭嘴 |
[07:03] | You got chaos is what you got! | 你除了混乱一无所有 |
[07:05] | I got order, you got chaos! | 我有秩序 你只有混乱 |
[07:07] | You got lollipop, I got whoo! | 你小家子气 我超级受欢迎 |
[07:09] | Okay, detention may be bringing out the worst in us, | 好吧 留堂可能会引人向恶 |
[07:13] | but at least we’re making the time pass. | 不过至少时间还在流逝啊 |
[07:20] | Eat Riley! | 把莱丽吃了 |
[07:21] | Okay. But no biting. | 好吧 别嚼就行 |
[07:33] | Oh, yay, it’s you. | 嗯 是你呀 |
[07:34] | Go easy on me, Topy. I’m vulnerable today. | 别烦我 小托 我今天很受伤 |
[07:37] | Ava? What happened? | 艾娃 谁惹你了 |
[07:38] | What happened? | 谁惹我了 |
[07:42] | Emma Weathersbee happened! | 艾玛·威瑟斯比惹我了 |
[07:44] | She’s makin’ inroads, man! | 她在搞破坏 老天爷 |
[07:47] | Auggie! | 奥吉 |
[07:56] | Ava, whatever’s going on, it’s not worth shoving your face in the cake. | 艾娃 不管发生什么 也不值得你把脸埋进蛋糕里啊 |
[08:00] | Dude, why would I do that? This face takes hours. | 你想多了 我脸上的妆花了几个小时才化好 |
[08:09] | -Join me? -No, I couldn’t possibly… | -你要吃吗 -不要 我不能 |
[08:13] | Oh! There’s actually not gonna be any left, is there? Okay, shove over. | 反正也没的剩下对吧 坐过去点 |
[08:17] | Emma weathersbee does this thing I can’t even begin to compete with. | 艾玛·威瑟斯比干的这事 我是完全比不过啊 |
[08:21] | What does she do? | 她干什么了 |
[08:23] | Oh, it’s all just so obvious and your dopey son is falling for it. | 也太明显了 可是你的傻儿子却买她的账 |
[08:28] | Okay, what does Emma do? | 艾玛干了什么 |
[08:31] | She’s nice. She’s polite. She says “please” and “thank you” | 她友善又有礼貌 她会说请还有谢谢 |
[08:34] | and “may I” and… | 还有可以吗 |
[08:37] | I don’t want to live in this kind of world! | 我不想活在这样的世界里 |
[08:40] | Okay, Ava, what do you want me to do for you? | 好吧 艾娃 你想让我做什么 |
[08:43] | Could you make me likable? | 你能让我变得可爱不 |
[08:44] | Honey, I don’t see how. | 亲爱的 我不会啊 |
[08:48] | Topanga, I know how I come across. | 托庞嘉 我知道我给别人留下的是什么印象 |
[08:51] | But I also know that if you just give me a chance, | 但是我也知道如果你肯给我个机会 |
[08:56] | deep down inside me, there may be a beautiful, shining soul. | 在我的内心深处 可能也有一个美好而闪亮的灵魂 |
[09:03] | Oh, honey! | 噢 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | How was that? | 怎么样啊 |
[09:07] | Oh, you just want me to help you be fake nice? | 你想让我帮你假装友善 |
[09:10] | I ain’t lookin’ for miracles. I just want your kid back. | 我也不想创造奇迹 我只希望你家孩子能回心转意 |
[09:18] | Here’s what I know, | 我所知道的是 |
[09:20] | deep down inside you, in your beautiful, shining soul, | 在你的内心深处 用你美好而闪亮的灵魂 |
[09:25] | you actually see the good in me. | 其实能看到我美好的一面的 |
[09:28] | Aw, honey. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[09:29] | How was that? | 怎么样啊 |
[09:37] | Why are you guys over there? | 你们在那边干嘛呢 |
[09:39] | Why can’t we just be one happy society that runs the way I think it should? | 为啥就不能像我想的那样形成一个快乐的小团体呢 |
[09:43] | Because you want us all to be you. | 因为你想把我们所有人都变成你 |
[09:44] | We’re not all you, Riley. | 我们不是你 莱丽 |
[09:46] | I mean, you know the reason I’ve never been able to choose between you? | 你知道我为啥很难在你俩之间做出选择吗 |
[09:48] | Because if it was you all the time, life would be like… | 因为如果选你的话 生活将会变得像这样 |
[09:58] | And if it was you all the time, life would be like… | 而如果选你的话 生活将会变得像这样 |
[10:02] | Descensus in cuniculi cavum! | 掉进兔子洞了 |
[10:11] | I need to be both of you guys. | 我要集你们二者为一体 |
[10:13] | But who are you going to be with right now, Farkle? | 但是现在你选择和谁在一起呢 法尔科 |
[10:15] | Before you answer that, you may want to consider a little thing I call… this. | 在你回答之前 你可能应该考虑到这样一件小事 |
[10:21] | He forgot to lock the back door? | 他忘记锁后门了 |
[10:23] | Maya, we’re in detention. You can’t leave. | 玛雅 我们被留堂了 不能走 |
[10:25] | Hey. School’s out. He said we got the place to ourselves. | 嘿 放学了 他都说了这儿归我们管了 |
[10:28] | He said to make our own rules. | 说让我们自己定规矩 |
[10:29] | Rule number one. See you around, suckers. | 第一条规矩 回见 衰人们 |
[10:34] | Farkle? | 法尔科 |
[10:37] | Hey. What part of “descensus in cuniculi cavum” do you not understand? | 我刚才说的那句你能听懂多少 |
[10:39] | All of it. | 都能听懂 |
[10:41] | It means we drop down into the rabbit hole, man. | 我的意思是我们掉进兔子洞了 伙计 |
[10:47] | -Lucas? -I never do anything, Riley. | -卢卡斯 -我啥也没干 莱丽 |
[10:54] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[11:08] | Okay. We don’t need them. We can just be in here, hands folded like so. | 好吧 我们不需要他们 我们就呆在这儿 像这样双手握拳 |
[11:14] | So, what do you guys want to talk about? | 你们想聊点啥 |
[11:18] | Oh, that’s right. You guys don’t talk, do you? | 哦对了 你们是不聊天的是吧 |
[11:21] | Well, the first rule of Rileytown | 好了 莱丽镇的第一条规矩 |
[11:23] | is that everybody in here gets to talk. | 就是每个人都得聊天 |
[11:26] | You there. What do you have to say? | 就你了 你想说什么 |
[11:28] | Hi. My name is Dave. | 大家好 我叫戴夫 |
[11:31] | I like corn chips and I’m sorry I didn’t go with the other group. | 我喜欢玉米片 我很遗憾没跟随另外一个小组 |
[11:36] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[11:38] | I mean, don’t get us wrong. We really respect you and everything. | 别误会 我们都很尊重你 |
[11:40] | -You do? -We always have. | -真的吗 -一向如此 |
[11:42] | You’re one of the good ones and we’d follow you anywhere. | 你是好人 我们会一直追随你的 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:46] | It’s just that without the others, we’re kinda bored out of our minds. | 只是没有了其他人 我们有点无聊 |
[11:49] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[11:51] | We’re safe and sound and not getting into trouble. | 我们会平安无事 不会陷入困境的 |
[11:55] | Yeah, but the problem with that is, all the good kids are in here. | 是的 但是问题是所有的好孩子都在这儿 |
[11:58] | We just know that they’re having a lot more fun out there. | 我们知道他们会在外面玩得很开心 |
[12:03] | What’re you doing in here? | 你们在这里干嘛 |
[12:04] | They’re having a lot more fun out there. | 他们在外面玩得可开心了 |
[12:07] | We’re in detention, janitor Harley. | 我们在留堂 管理员哈利 |
[12:09] | How ’bout that. Little zippy crossed the line. | 原来是这样啊 小乖乖犯错了 |
[12:12] | Maya influenced me. | 都是玛雅影响了我 |
[12:14] | I’ve noticed that over the years. | 我这些年早就发现了 |
[12:18] | You do realize the back door is wide open don’t you, little zippy? | 你们应该知道后门是敞着的对吧 小乖乖 |
[12:21] | We’re aware. | 我们知道 |
[12:23] | And yet this group stays in here, | 那你们还在这儿干嘛 |
[12:26] | while the other group is rampaging down the hallway. | 那一拨人都跑过走廊了 |
[12:29] | Well, what do you make of that? | 那你是怎么看的 |
[12:31] | I’m sure we’ll find out. This lesson has your father written all over it. | 拭目以待吧 这节课你爸爸早就心里有数了 |
[12:38] | You’re supposed to lock the front door. | 你应该把前门锁上 |
[12:40] | Actually, I’m not. | 我不锁 |
[12:43] | It’s time to find out what Maya is up to. Goodbye. | 我该去看看玛雅要干啥了 再见 |
[12:48] | Maya will be fine. | 玛雅会好好的 |
[12:49] | Lucas and farkle won’t let her get into trouble. | 卢卡斯和法尔科不会让她惹麻烦的 |
[12:51] | -She’s stronger than them. -She’s better when you’re with her. | -她比他们更厉害 -她和你在一块时比较好 |
[12:54] | Oh, please. 14 years of good influence can’t possibly come apart in… | 得了吧 十四年的优良影响怎么也不会在 |
[13:12] | Okay, well, this is less fun when there’s no one to chase. | 没人可追还真是没啥意思 |
[13:14] | Everybody else is in detention. | 其他人都在留堂 |
[13:16] | I’m finally cool and nobody notices. | 我终于变酷了 可是却没人注意 |
[13:18] | Okay. Okay. Watch this. | 好了好了 看好了 |
[13:32] | Huh! Also, ow! | 哎呦 好疼 |
[13:35] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[13:37] | If there’s no good kids out here noticing us, | 如果没有好孩子注意到我们 |
[13:39] | then, what’s the point? | 那还有什么意义呢 |
[13:40] | You questioning my leadership, hop-along? | 你是在质疑我的领导吗 跟班的 |
[13:43] | Okay, these names you’re calling me are killing my street cred. | 你给我起的这些外号太有损我在街头的名声了 |
[13:45] | Aw! And what would you like me to call you? | 那你想让我叫你什么 |
[13:48] | I’d like you to call me “mad dog.” | 我希望你叫我疯狗 |
[13:49] | You don’t seem like a mad dog to me. | 你看上去也不像疯狗啊 |
[13:52] | What do I seem like to you? | 那我看上去像什么 |
[13:54] | You know that lamb that Mary had? | 你知道玛丽的那只小羊羔吗 |
[13:55] | I don’t like the way that this is going. | 我不喜欢你这么说 |
[13:58] | I think what mad dog is saying is what good is being bad | 我觉得疯狗想说的是 没有好人在旁边 |
[14:00] | if there’s no other kind of people around? | 做坏人还有什么好处呢 |
[14:04] | I’m Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[14:11] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[14:15] | I agree with mad dog and Batman. | 我同意疯狗和蝙蝠侠说的 |
[14:18] | For me, it was very important for us to be amongst the good. | 要我说 待在好人中间很必要 |
[14:21] | Why? | 为啥 |
[14:23] | Because even bad kids have good parts. | 因为即使是坏孩子也是有优点的 |
[14:25] | But without the good kids, you may never find out what they are. | 但是没有了好孩子 你就不知道自己是什么样的人了 |
[14:28] | You told us you were one of the bad kids when you were younger. | 你跟我们说过你小时候是坏孩子中的一员 |
[14:31] | Well, you know, I used to intimidate people. Make ’em see things my way. | 是啊 我以前常恐吓别人 强迫他们像我一样 |
[14:35] | -Did they? -For a while. | -那他们妥协了吗 -暂时而已 |
[14:37] | -Then what happened? -I met a good kid. | -然后发生了什么 -我遇到了一个好孩子 |
[14:39] | But you seem like such a nice guy. | 但是你看上去很善良啊 |
[14:41] | It’s hard for me to believe you ever intimidated anything. | 我都不太相信你曾经恐吓过人 |
[14:44] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:05] | Okay. Maybe he’s right. | 好吧 也许他是对的 |
[15:08] | Maybe we need a good kid around. | 也许我们是需要一个好孩子 |
[15:09] | To find the good in us. | 让他来找回我们心中的善良 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Let’s go steal one. | 嗯 我们去偷一个吧 |
[15:18] | Duck. | 鸭子 |
[15:19] | Duck. | 鸭子 |
[15:22] | Duck. | 鸭子 |
[15:25] | She’s actually too nice to make someone the goose. | 她心太软了 不忍心让别人当鹅 |
[15:27] | Without Maya around, she’s actually getting worse. | 玛雅不在身边 她表现得更差了 |
[15:29] | Duck. | 鸭子 |
[15:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[15:38] | Duck! | 鸭子 |
[15:40] | Okay! | 行了 |
[15:51] | Why are you guys lookin’ at me like that? | 你们几个干嘛都这样看我 |
[15:52] | -Help us. -Make us more like you. | -求帮忙 -让我们像你一样吧 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:05] | You guys want to have some fun? | 你们想找点乐子 |
[16:25] | Everybody clean off your faces, you look ridiculous. | 大家都先把脸擦干净 看起来滑稽死了 |
[16:30] | Lucas, | 卢卡斯 |
[16:33] | I’ll get you. | 我帮你擦 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | You know, they call me “mad dog”. | 知道吗 他们都叫我“疯狗” |
[16:39] | Of course they do. | 那当然了 |
[16:41] | Would you call me “mad dog”? | 你会叫我“疯狗”吗 |
[16:43] | Would you call me “princess dancing sunshine”? | 你会叫我“舞动阳光小公主”吗 |
[16:45] | No, I would not. | 不 我可不会 |
[16:47] | Well, there you go. | 那就对了 |
[16:54] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[16:57] | What a day! | 今天真够呛 |
[17:01] | We all have bad days, August. | 人人都会有不好过的时候 奥古斯特 |
[17:04] | Please. I’m sure you did your best. | 别这样嘛 我相信你已经尽力了 |
[17:07] | Thank you. May I? | 谢谢 致意 |
[17:10] | What the– | 啥情况 |
[17:12] | I told you I didn’t think I could do this. | 跟你说了我做不好这种事 |
[17:14] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[17:16] | Honey, she asked me to! | 亲爱的 是她让我这么做的 |
[17:18] | I would change myself completely | 我可以完全改变我自己 |
[17:22] | if it meant not losing you | 只为你不被 |
[17:24] | to miss Emma weathersbee. | 艾玛·威瑟斯比小姐抢走 |
[17:27] | Ava. You’re not Emma. | 艾娃 你不是艾玛 |
[17:29] | Be Ava. I don’t want two emmas. | 还是当你自己吧 我不想要两个艾玛 |
[17:32] | I can’t stand being polite all day. | 我不喜欢全天候以礼相待 |
[17:34] | -You can’t? -No. | -你不喜欢 -不 |
[17:36] | It makes me want to draw with a black crayon. | 让我想用黑色的蜡笔涂鸦 |
[17:38] | You want two avas? | 你想要两个艾娃吗 |
[17:39] | No! | 不 |
[17:42] | “Please” and “thank you” are all right, | 说“劳驾”和“谢谢”是好事 |
[17:44] | but sometimes a guy’s gotta hear “give me” and “I want!” | 但有时候人们也想听听“拿来”和“我要” |
[17:47] | Well, I want to take off this stupid hat! And I want to take off this stupid dress! | 那好 我要摘下这顶蠢帽子 我要脱下这条蠢裙子 |
[17:51] | And I want cheese! Give me! | 我要吃奶酪 给我拿来 |
[17:54] | Ava, we’re having tea right now. | 艾娃 可我们正在喝茶呢 |
[17:56] | Let me tell you what I think about tea– | 想听听我对喝茶有什么感想吗 |
[17:57] | No! I will get you some cheese. | 不用了 我去给你拿奶酪 |
[18:01] | Topanga… | 托庞嘉 |
[18:02] | -Yes? -Thank you. | -嗯 -谢谢你 |
[18:06] | Wow, Ava. | 哦 艾娃 |
[18:08] | You know, inside of there, there really is a sweet little girl after all. | 你看 在你内心深处 确实住着一个甜美的小女孩 |
[18:16] | Aw, Topy– | 噢 小托 |
[18:17] | How was that? | 感觉咋样 |
[18:19] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[18:39] | You have fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[18:41] | I did. It was quite enjoyable. And you? | 不错 相当开心 你呢 |
[18:42] | Someone had the idea to put me in a bag. | 有人出主意把我装进包裹里 |
[18:45] | -Did you hear about that? -Really? | -你听说这事了吗 -是吗 |
[18:48] | Well, you know, there’s some bad kids out there. | 你也知道 外面有好多坏孩子嘛 |
[18:52] | Okay, guys. Detention over. | 好了各位 留堂结束了 |
[18:53] | -Dad. -Yeah? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[18:55] | Remember how you told us that people change people? | 还记得你说过人们是怎么影响别人的吗 |
[18:58] | Secret of life. | 人生的奥秘 |
[19:00] | Well, when you’re not with those people, how do you keep from changing back? | 那当那些人不在你身边时 要怎么维持原样不变回来 |
[19:03] | You went a little wild, did you? | 你是不是狂野了一点 |
[19:04] | Whatever I got is strong in me, Matthews. | 我内心的力量很强大的 马修斯 |
[19:07] | Yeah, me, too, but the other way. | 我也是 但是是以另一种方式 |
[19:11] | -Harley! -Right here. | -哈利 -在这儿 |
[19:15] | -You watched them? -Like a hawk. | -你好好看着他们了吗 -一清二楚 |
[19:18] | -Wait! -You’re with him? | -等一下 -你和他是一伙的 |
[19:19] | Yeah. He’s my good kid. | 对啊 他是我的好小子 |
[19:22] | What do you got? | 结果如何 |
[19:24] | Everyone went nuts, except for zippy. | 所有人都疯了 除了小乖乖 |
[19:27] | Why didn’t you go nuts, zippy? | 你怎么就没失控呢 |
[19:29] | I was without Maya. | 因为玛雅不在 |
[19:32] | Without Maya, I don’t think I’d ever unfold my hands. | 没有玛雅 我大概连放开手脚都做不到 |
[19:35] | What about this one here? | 那这一位呢 |
[19:37] | Maya was the ringleader. | 玛雅是带头闹事的 |
[19:38] | Maya was the first one out the door. | 玛雅是第一个出门的人 |
[19:40] | I was without Riley. | 因为莱丽不在 |
[19:42] | Without Riley, I may never come back. | 没有莱丽 我可能永远都回不来了 |
[19:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:46] | Well, detention over, guys. Everyone out. Except Maya. | 留堂结束了 各位 都回去吧 除了玛雅 |
[19:51] | -Dad– -Everyone out. | -爸 -大家都出去 |
[19:57] | So, you were like me. What changed you? | 你和我很像 那是什么改变了你呢 |
[20:00] | Well, it turns out there is always two doors. | 事实上总会有两扇门的 |
[20:04] | He showed me the other one. | 他让我看到了另一扇 |
[20:08] | It’s good to know there’s someone like that around. | 知道身边有这样的人是一件幸事 |
[20:13] | Okay, so… | 好 那么 |
[20:15] | How long did it take for you to go full-blown Maya? | 你用了多长时间让自己属性全开的 |
[20:17] | -Five minutes. -Five minutes. That’s four minutes better than last time. | -五分钟 -五分钟 比上次进步了四分钟嘛 |
[20:22] | So, you weren’t there this morning? | 那么 你今天早上迟到了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, the subway was late or something… | 对 地铁晚点了之类的 |
[20:25] | Or something. | 之类的 |
[20:27] | You know, Maya, it’s a good thing to know, I don’t always have to be in this room | 玛雅 我知道了 不必时时刻刻在这个教室里 |
[20:30] | to give my students a test. | 给我的学生出题考试 |
[20:32] | And it’s a good thing we got people who check up on us every once in a while. | 我也知道了 能有人时不时来看看我们是一件好事 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:37] | Okay. So, what’s next? | 好了 那接下来呢 |
[20:40] | I sit here another hour. | 我再在这儿坐一个小时 |
[20:42] | Maya, whatever you end up deciding to be, | 玛雅 无论你最后要成为什么样的人 |
[20:46] | the best thing I can teach you right now is | 现在我能教给你最重要的事 |
[20:48] | that there are consequences to our actions. | 就是要对自己的行为负责 |
[20:51] | The rules are there to help us. | 规矩能帮我们学会这一点 |
[20:54] | I’ll try harder next time. | 下次我会更努力的 |
[20:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:01] | -Hey, Matthews. -Yeah? | -马修斯 -怎么 |
[21:04] | Next time I’m gonna put some war paint on Riley’s face. | 下次我要在莱丽脸上也涂点战漆 |
[21:07] | Yeah. I’m sure she’s counting on it. | 好啊 相信她一定很期待 |
[21:31] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[21:33] | Right here. | 我在这儿 |
[21:45] | Thanks for coming over, Ava. | 艾娃 谢谢你过来玩 |
[21:46] | I had a real good time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[21:48] | Me too, Auggie. | 奥吉 我也是 |
[21:49] | Tomorrow, I want to talk about me more | 明天我要讲更多我的事 |
[21:53] | and I want to watch my TV shows and I want to talk about me more. | 我要看我喜欢的电视剧 然后再讲更多我的事 |
[21:58] | Sounds good. See you tomorrow. | 听上去不错 明天见 |
[21:59] | -Topanga! -Yes! | -托庞嘉 -在 |
[22:01] | Throw me out! | 把我扔出去 |
[22:03] | I had the same idea. | 我也是这么想的 |
[22:09] | -Thank you! -My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:12] | I never thought I’d say this, | 没想到我会这么说 |
[22:13] | but she is really starting to grow on me. | 但我好像开始喜欢上她了 |
[22:15] | Really? Because I decided that if you still didn’t like her | 真的 我本来决定如果你还是不喜欢她 |
[22:20] | I was never going to see her again, | 我就再也不和她见面了 |
[22:22] | because your happiness is more important than anything to me. | 因为对我而言 你的幸福快乐比什么都重要 |
[22:26] | Aw, honey– | 噢 亲爱 |
[22:28] | How was that? | 感觉咋样 |