时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Where’s Chelsea? Why isn’t she back yet? | 切尔西去哪了 她为什么还没回来 |
[00:10] | Honey, I’m sure Farkle took very good care of her. | 亲爱的 我相信法尔科一定会照顾好她的 |
[00:12] | Hey, Matthews, why are you making us | 马修斯 你为什么让我们 |
[00:14] | do the whole class-mascot thing anyway? | 养什么班级吉祥物 |
[00:15] | Don’t ruin this for me, Maya. | 别打击我的积极性 玛雅 |
[00:17] | Everybody got the chance to take Chelsea home for a week | 每个人都有机会带切尔西回家养一周 |
[00:20] | and now it’s my turn and I’m looking forward to it. | 现在轮到我了 我好期待啊 |
[00:22] | Good, because if you bring her back safely, | 很好 如果你能把她安然无恙地带回来 |
[00:25] | Chelsea will have survived the whole class. | 也就意味着她在全班人手中都活下来了 |
[00:28] | Then it’s as good as done. | 会很顺利的 |
[00:29] | You know I am fantastic with pets. | 你知道我特别喜欢小动物 |
[00:32] | Mr. Puffles. | 毛毛先生 |
[00:34] | That was sad. | 好忧伤 |
[00:38] | It’s Chelsea! It is. | 是切尔西 没错 |
[00:41] | Nice job, Farkle. | 干得漂亮 法尔科 |
[00:43] | Here’s your sticker. | 这是你的贴纸 |
[00:47] | Chelsea! | 切尔西 |
[00:49] | Are you ready to come to our house? | 你准备好去我们家了吗 |
[00:52] | Hey, Farkle, | 嘿 法尔科 |
[00:53] | did you go to Phil’s fish store? | 你去菲尔鱼店了吗 |
[00:55] | Why would you ask me that, Auggie? | 你为啥这么问 奥吉 |
[00:57] | Why would you think that? Why would you say that? Why? | 你为啥这么想 你为啥这么说 为啥 |
[00:58] | Elementary, my dear Farkle. | 首先 我亲爱的法尔科 |
[01:01] | There’s a new castle in the bowl. | 鱼缸里有一个新的城堡 |
[01:03] | Very impressive, Auggie. | 很厉害嘛 奥吉 |
[01:05] | Yeah, he watches “owl detective” every day. | 是的 他每天都看猫头鹰侦探 |
[01:07] | He always knows whodunnit. | 他总知道是谁干的 |
[01:09] | Hoooo-dunnit! | 谁干的 |
[01:12] | Every day. | 每天都来啊 |
[01:14] | Okay, Riley, she’s all yours. | 好了 莱丽 她是你的了 |
[01:16] | Now all you have to do is feed her once a day | 你需要做的就是每天喂她一次食 |
[01:18] | and every once in a while, you throw her a compliment. | 还要时不时地表扬她一下 |
[01:21] | You are talking about the fish, right? | 你是在说鱼 对吧 |
[01:23] | No. | 不是 |
[01:27] | All right, is she all ready to go, Auggie? | 好了 准备好了吗 奥吉 |
[01:29] | All fed and ready to go. | 准备好出发了 |
[01:31] | Riley, here’s Chelsea. | 莱丽 切尔西在这儿 |
[01:34] | She means the world to me. | 她对于我来说意味着全世界 |
[01:37] | Don’t blow this. | 别搞砸了 |
[01:39] | This fish is in good hands. | 我会把她照顾得很好的 |
[01:41] | Let me just get our first picture together. | 我先拍一张合影 |
[01:46] | What? | 咋了 |
[01:47] | Let me take another one. Chelsea’s upside-down. | 重拍一张 切尔西肚皮朝上了 |
[01:50] | Oh, boy. | 我晕 |
[01:51] | “Day one, I died!” | 第一天 我就死了 |
[01:53] | Chelsea! | 切尔西 |
[01:57] | No, I’ll cry for you later. | 不行 等会儿再为你哭泣 |
[01:59] | Right now there’s a mystery to be solved. | 现在有一个谜团要解开 |
[02:01] | What mystery, Auggie? I killed the fish. | 什么谜团 是我弄死了鱼 |
[02:04] | No, you did not kill this fish. | 不 鱼不是你弄死的 |
[02:06] | This fish was the victim of foul play. | 这条鱼是不正当行为的受害者 |
[02:09] | Somebody here is responsible. | 这里有人要负责任 |
[02:14] | The only question is… | 唯一的问题就是 |
[02:16] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:17] | …hooooo-dunnit?! | 谁干的 |
[02:28] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[02:32] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:36] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:40] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:44] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:49] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:53] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:57] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:00] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:05] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:08] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:12] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:23] | The dame was 39 lbs of blue-eyed dynamite. | 这是个39磅重蓝眼睛的危险女人 |
[03:27] | T.N.T.– Teeth… | 武器是 牙齿 |
[03:31] | And teeth. | 还有牙齿 |
[03:38] | They call her “Lady A” | 他们叫她A夫人 |
[03:41] | because she writes her “a” s good. | 因为她写的A很好看 |
[03:44] | Let’s go over the suspect list, doll face. | 让我们来看一下嫌疑名单 娃娃脸 |
[03:48] | I like when she calls me doll face. | 我喜欢她叫我娃娃脸 |
[03:51] | Makes me feel dainty. | 让我觉得很优雅 |
[03:54] | Chelsea was kaput, belly up. | 切尔西死了 肚皮朝上 |
[03:58] | Of this, there is no question. | 这个是毫无疑问的 |
[04:00] | The only question was– | 唯一的问题就是 |
[04:02] | I want to do this with you! | 我想和你一起说这个 |
[04:04] | Fine, on three. | 好吧 数到三 |
[04:06] | One– | 一 |
[04:08] | hoooo-dunnit! | 谁干的 |
[04:10] | Why do I always let you get away with this? | 我为啥老是上你的当 |
[04:13] | Because I’ve got the best baby teeth in the business. | 因为我是业内长着最好看乳牙的人 |
[04:22] | Have my owl detectives cracked the case? | 我的猫头鹰侦探破案了吗 |
[04:25] | The other woman in my life. | 我生命中的另一个女人 |
[04:27] | Some call her Topanga. | 有人叫她托庞嘉 |
[04:30] | I call her mommy. | 我叫她妈妈 |
[04:33] | – Ava? – Topanga? | -艾娃 -托庞嘉 |
[04:36] | These two are icier than two popsicles… | 她俩关系很紧张 |
[04:38] | In Alaska in the winter that don’t like each other. | 像阿拉斯加的冬天那样冰冷 |
[04:44] | I brought your favorite. | 我带来了你最喜欢的 |
[04:46] | Graham crackers! | 全麦饼干 |
[04:59] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[05:01] | – Phil. – Oh, you two know each other? | -菲尔 -你俩认识啊 |
[05:03] | Actually, I’m familiar with your whole class. | 事实上 我对你们全班人都很熟 |
[05:05] | Oh, do you have a son or daughter at John Q. Adams? | 你有儿子还是女儿在我们学校啊 |
[05:08] | Well, you might say I have a whole school of kids at John Q. Adams. | 你可以说我有一整个学校的孩子都在你们学校 |
[05:12] | What a random and curious comment to make, “fish store Phil.” | 你说这话真奇怪呀 鱼店的菲尔 |
[05:15] | – Oh, she doesn’t– – No no, this one’s very trusting and sensitive. | -她是不是 -不不 她很容易信任别人而且很敏感 |
[05:18] | Ooh, I like people like that. | 我喜欢这样的人 |
[05:20] | Do you got your own debit card, young lady? | 你有自己的银行卡了吗 小姑娘 |
[05:22] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[05:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:27] | It’s our class goldfish, Chelsea. | 这是我们班的金鱼 切尔西 |
[05:30] | She made it through the whole year, | 她都活过一整年了 |
[05:31] | right up until it was my turn to take her home. | 马上就轮到我带她回家了 |
[05:33] | And then she– | 然后她 |
[05:35] | and then she– is she dead? | 然后她 她是死了吗 |
[05:38] | Because either she is dead or she is so so very tired. | 因为她要么是死了要么就是太累了 |
[05:42] | Can you wake her up, “fish store Phil?” | 你能叫醒她吗 鱼店的菲尔 |
[05:45] | Uh, what do I do? | 我要怎么做呢 |
[05:48] | You wake her up, Phil. | 你叫醒她 菲尔 |
[05:50] | Okay, I see how this is. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[05:53] | Well, it’s a bright sunshiny day. | 今天是阳光明媚的一天 |
[05:55] | Time to wake up and have some French toast | 该起床吃法式吐司了 |
[05:58] | and get to the ol’ fish job. | 然后干鱼该干的事 |
[06:02] | Dead. | 是死了 |
[06:03] | Well, he tried. | 他努力了 |
[06:05] | Yes, I tried really hard. | 是的 我很努力了 |
[06:09] | Well, I guess I always knew, “fish store Phil.” | 我早就该知道的 鱼店的菲尔 |
[06:12] | Chelsea did not survive Riley. | 切尔西是不会在我手中活下来的 |
[06:15] | What will happen to her now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[06:17] | – Oh, she’ll go in the potty. – The potty?! | -她要进马桶了 -马桶 |
[06:19] | Uh, whoop whoop, “da party!” | 喔呼 是派对 |
[06:22] | Okay, we’ll go that way. | 好的 就这么办 |
[06:25] | Young lady, how would you like to watch your goldfish loved one | 小姑娘 你想看着你可爱的金鱼 |
[06:29] | swim to that great fishbowl in the sky? | 游向天堂的大鱼缸吗 |
[06:32] | I would like that very much, “fish store Phil,” yes. | 我很想 鱼店的菲尔 |
[06:35] | How does she get there? | 她该怎么到那儿呢 |
[06:37] | Well, the 4:15 express is leaving right now. | 四点一刻的特快列车即将启程 |
[06:40] | Get her on it! Get her on it! | 快让她上去 快让她上去 |
[06:41] | Close your eyes with me, Riley. Let’s bow our heads. | 和我一起闭上眼睛 莱丽 低下头 |
[06:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:52] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[06:54] | That– that was the sound of Chelsea’s fish soul | 是 是切尔西的灵魂 |
[06:56] | swimming up to fish heaven. | 游向天堂的声音 |
[06:57] | But it sounded a lot like a toilet– | 但是听上去很像是马桶的 |
[06:59] | who are you to question the ways of fish heaven? | 你竟敢质疑鱼去天堂的方式 |
[07:03] | Do you think you might possibly have another one | 你觉得有没有可能有另外一只 |
[07:07] | that looks like Chelsea? | 长得像切尔西呢 |
[07:14] | Why don’t you have yourself a little looky-see | 你为什么不自己看看呢 |
[07:17] | and maybe you’ll locate another unique | 也许能找到另一条 |
[07:20] | and one-of-a-kind orange one. | 独一无二的橙色鱼 |
[07:32] | This one. | 这条就很像 |
[07:34] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[07:44] | Chelsea is replaced. | 切尔西已经退位了 |
[07:47] | So ends the long, glorious reign of Chelsea the first, | 切尔西一世结束了它漫长而光辉的统治 |
[07:51] | long live Chelsea II! | 切尔西二世万岁 |
[07:55] | Nobody miff. | 谁都不许动 |
[07:58] | – Miff? – No, don’t miff. | – 动 – 不 不许动 |
[08:01] | Don’t miff? | 不许动 |
[08:02] | Too late. You miffed. | 太晚了 你已经动了 |
[08:07] | The reason you have all been summoned here today | 今天我们聚集在这里的原因是 |
[08:10] | is that Chelsea the first | 切尔西一世 |
[08:12] | is dead, | 死了 |
[08:15] | which means | 这就意味着 |
[08:17] | that one of the people in this room is– | 在这个房间里必然有一个人是 |
[08:20] | a muh-deh-her. | 凶手 |
[08:32] | I’m going to talk to Farkle first. | 我要先跟法尔科聊聊 |
[08:35] | Why? ‘Cause you think I’ll crack? | 为什么 因为你觉得我会最先被击垮吗 |
[08:37] | Well, I’m not the one who’s going to crack, pally boy. | 哦 我可不会被击垮的 小男孩 |
[08:39] | It’s going to take a lot better than you to crack me. | 要击垮我你还差得远呢 |
[08:51] | Okay, um, | 好了好了 |
[08:53] | I just need the sound of Graham-cracker crunching to stop. | 你们快停下这种咔嚓咔嚓的声音 |
[08:58] | It’s just that particular sound that really bothers me. | 这就是最让我心烦的声音 |
[09:02] | I need it to stop, please. | 快停下来 求求你们 |
[09:04] | Look, I don’t even know if you know you’re doing it, | 听着 我都不知道你们知不知道自己在干什么 |
[09:07] | but I need it to stop. I really do. | 但是请你们停下来 真的 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | I can’t take it! | 我受不了了 |
[09:19] | I confess! | 我坦白 |
[09:20] | What? | 坦白什么 |
[09:22] | I killed Chelsea. | 是我杀了切尔西 |
[09:28] | These don’t taste as good when you’re a muh-deh-her. | 当你是个凶手的时候饼干也变得难吃了 |
[09:38] | I’m not worthy of this sticker. I’m not worthy. | 我根本就不配这个贴纸 我根本就不配 |
[09:44] | I can’t believe that you killed my fish, Farkle. | 我简直不敢相信你居然杀了我的鱼 法尔科 |
[09:47] | No, not your fish– my fish. | 不 才不是你的鱼 是我的鱼 |
[09:50] | You weren’t the only one who had to replace Chelsea. | 你不是唯一一个找了条鱼来取代它的人 |
[09:53] | I replaced her too. | 我也换过它 |
[09:54] | What? When?! | 什么 什么时候 |
[09:55] | In the middle of my week. | 在我照顾它的那一周 |
[09:57] | Everything went so well on Monday and Tuesday. | 周一和周二都过得很平静 |
[09:59] | On Wednesday, I decided to give her a bath. | 周三的时候我决定给它洗个澡 |
[10:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:02] | – On Thursday– – Wait wait, go back. | – 周四的时候 – 等会等会 倒回去 |
[10:05] | I took Chelsea to the birdbath. | 我把切尔西带到鸟池里 |
[10:07] | She looked like she was having such a great time. | 她看起来很舒服的样子 |
[10:09] | I didn’t think anything when the first bird sat on the telephone wire. | 第一只鸟落在电线上的时候我也没多想 |
[10:12] | Before you knew it, I couldn’t see the sky anymore. | 我还没反应过来的时候 鸟已经遮天蔽日了 |
[10:15] | Did you know goldfish can scream? | 金鱼能叫吗 |
[10:17] | – They can’t. – Then it was me! | – 不能 – 那就是我 |
[10:20] | I scream like a goldfish. | 我像一条金鱼那样尖叫 |
[10:23] | Anyway, all the birds swooped down at the same time | 反正所有的鸟都用一种惊人的迁徙姿态 |
[10:26] | in a fascinating migratory pattern. | 同时俯冲下来 |
[10:28] | It was like a national geographic special. | 简直就像国家地理特别节目一样 |
[10:30] | I caught a little on my phone. | 我还用手机录了一小段 |
[10:36] | And surprisingly, as smart as I am, | 让人震惊的是 你们肯定会觉得 |
[10:38] | you would think I’d have learned my lesson | 像我这么聪明的人 一定会吃一堑长一智 |
[10:40] | not to put the next Chelsea in a birdbath. | 再也不要把下一条切尔西放进鸟浴池里 |
[10:42] | This one I put in my cat’s water dish. | 这一次我却把它放进了我的猫的水盆里 |
[10:44] | You didn’t?! | 不会吧 |
[10:47] | No, Fluffy, new Chelsea’s taking a bath! | 不要啊 小猫 新切尔西正在洗澡啊 |
[10:51] | Anyhoo, | 反正啊 |
[10:53] | I replaced my new Chelsea with another Chelsea | 我又用一条切尔西换掉了我的新切尔西 |
[10:55] | and came right to school. So as you can see, | 然后带到了学校 所以你看 |
[10:57] | I had nothing to do with the death of your Chelsea. | 你的切尔西的死和我一点关系也没有 |
[10:59] | So the current Chelsea isn’t Chelsea #2 at all. | 所以现在这条切尔西根本就是不是切尔西二号 |
[11:03] | She’s Chelsea #4. | 而是切尔西四号 |
[11:06] | Five. | 五世 |
[11:07] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[11:09] | I was too ashamed to tell you | 这简直太丢人了 |
[11:10] | about our trip to the empire state building. | 那次我们去帝国大厦的时候 |
[11:14] | I took her all the way up and sat her on the ledge. | 我一直都在照看它 然后我把它放在了石头边缘 |
[11:17] | And then I said, “lean back a little.” | 我说 向后靠一点 |
[11:21] | And she listened to me. | 然后它听了我的话 |
[11:28] | So this is the hot seat, huh? | 这椅子不好坐是吧 |
[11:31] | It is when you’re in it, big boy. | 因为椅子上坐的是你啊 大男孩 |
[11:34] | – Ava! – Lucas. | – 艾娃 – 卢卡斯 |
[11:36] | Me? | 我 |
[11:37] | Okay, Lucas, spill it. | 好了卢卡斯 坦白吧 |
[11:39] | – Spill what? – The beans. | – 坦白什么 – 豆子 |
[11:40] | – What does that mean? – It’s what owl detective says. | – 这是什么意思 – 这是猫头鹰侦探说的 |
[11:42] | Thank you, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱丽 |
[11:44] | You’re welcome, I’m sure. | 不客气 说真的 |
[11:45] | So what about those beans? | 还不坦白吗 |
[11:47] | – I don’t have any beans. – Then sing like a canary. | – 我没什么可以坦白的 -那就像金丝雀一样告密吧 |
[11:49] | – I don’t sing so good. – Then let the cat out of the bag. | -我没有金丝雀声音好听 -那就把猫放出来 说出实情吧 |
[11:51] | – I’m more of a dog person. – Aw, me too. | – 我更喜欢狗 – 诶 我也是 |
[11:55] | Just tell them what happened. | 告诉他们到底发生了什么 |
[11:58] | I’m sure you have nothing to hide. | 我知道你没什么好隐瞒的 |
[12:01] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[12:02] | Let me take you back to the week of the 15th. | 让我把你带回十五号那周 |
[12:05] | – I don’t want to go. – You took Chelsea out of the classroom. | – 我不想去 – 你带着切尔西走出了教室 |
[12:07] | – I took her straight home. – No stops? | – 我直接把它带回了家 – 没有在哪停留 |
[12:09] | – I wouldn’t call it a stop. – So what would you call it? | – 那都算不上停留 – 那叫什么 |
[12:11] | – I’d call it a pause. – So you paused. | – 顶多算短暂停留 – 行 那你短暂停留了一下 |
[12:13] | Okay, I stopped. | 好吧 我停留了一会儿 |
[12:14] | We had a baseball game against Einstein Academy. | 我们跟爱因斯坦学院打了场棒球赛 |
[12:17] | Tiggleman was on the mound. | 提格曼也在场上 |
[12:18] | Curve-ball Tiggleman? | 弧线投手提格曼 |
[12:19] | Best in the league and no one can hit it. | 他是全联盟最棒的 谁也打不中他的球 |
[12:21] | – Except you. – Except me. | – 除了你 – 除了我 |
[12:23] | And he knows that, but he is proud, see? | 他也知道 但是他非常自大 |
[12:25] | So I says– I says, “Tig, please. | 所以我说 提格 拜托了 |
[12:27] | I put Chelsea in the bleachers ’cause it’s nice and shady over there, | 我把切尔西放在了看台上 因为那儿很好还遮阳 |
[12:29] | so lay off the curve because you know where it’s going.” | 所以投球的时候注意着点 你知道弧线球会投向哪里 |
[12:31] | – The bleachers. – Yeah, the bleachers. | – 看台 – 对 看台 |
[12:33] | Guess what pitch the jerk throws. | 你们猜那个混蛋投了个什么球 |
[12:34] | – The curve. – The curve. | -弧线球 -弧线球 |
[12:36] | So where’d you hit the ball, Lucas? | 那么你把球打到哪儿去了 卢卡斯 |
[12:38] | It was impossible. | 简直不可思议 |
[12:41] | Impossible, I tells ya. | 不可思议 我跟你们说 |
[12:43] | Chelsea caught my home-run ball… | 切尔西接住了我的本垒打 |
[12:45] | In the head. | 用头 |
[12:47] | The sound of her fishbowl shattering has haunted me ever since. | 鱼缸破碎的声音至今萦绕在我的耳边 |
[12:50] | Yeah, I was at the game. I caught it all on my phone! | 我当时就在现场 我把一切都用手机录了下来 |
[12:55] | Oh, no, run! | 哦不 躲开 |
[12:56] | Chelsea, run! | 切尔西 躲开 |
[12:58] | Chelsea! | 切尔西 |
[13:01] | Oh, you absolutely hate to see this, folks. | 噢 伙计们 你们一定不想看到这个局面 |
[13:03] | You’re swimming around, enjoying a great game | 当你在一边游泳一边欣赏着比赛的时候 |
[13:05] | and then boom! Dead! | 突然 嘭 死了 |
[13:07] | Meanwhile, Lucas friar crosses home plate | 与此同时 卢卡斯·弗莱尔越过本垒 |
[13:09] | and Quincy wins! | 昆西队赢了 |
[13:11] | You ran the bases? | 你还跑过了本垒 |
[13:13] | I had to. Otherwise she died for nothing. | 我必须这样啊 不然她不就白死了 |
[13:16] | But I had nothing to do with what happened to your Chelsea, Riley. | 但是你的切尔西的死和我一点关系也没有 莱丽 |
[13:18] | – I promise. – You mean Chelsea #6. | – 我保证 – 你是说切尔西六号 |
[13:21] | Seven. | 七号 |
[13:22] | I had a double header. | 我接连比了两场 |
[13:30] | You’ll never break me, Auggie. | 你别想击垮我 奥吉 |
[13:32] | Oh, you’ll blink first. | 我一定会让你说实话的 |
[13:34] | What makes you so sure? | 你凭什么这么自信 |
[13:35] | I’m an owl. | 我可是个猫头鹰侦探 |
[13:39] | – All right, I went through seven fish. – What?! | -好吧 其实死了七条鱼 – 什么 |
[13:41] | Riley, they’re goldfish. We’re kids. | 莱丽 它们是金鱼而我们是小孩 |
[13:43] | Kids are the natural enemy of goldfish | 孩子本来就是金鱼的天敌 |
[13:45] | and the natural meal ticket of “fish store Phil” | 还是鱼店菲尔的饭票 |
[13:47] | who makes a fortune off of us. | 因为我们他都发大财了 |
[13:48] | How can he make a fortune, Maya? | 玛雅 他怎么发财的呢 |
[13:50] | They cost $1 each. | 每条鱼才一美元 |
[13:51] | He sells them to every kid in every school | 他把鱼卖给学校里的每一个孩子 |
[13:53] | in every class in the tristate area. | 甚至卖到了三州地区的每个班 |
[13:55] | You do the math, ’cause you know me and math. | 你自己算吧 你知道我数学不好 |
[13:59] | Wow, Phil the fish guy, | 哇哦 卖鱼男菲尔 |
[14:01] | cleaning up on the heartbreak of the class mascot business. | 靠着班里吉祥物的不幸赚咱们钱的人 |
[14:06] | Riley, I hate to break it to you, | 莱丽 我也不想告诉你事实的 |
[14:08] | but Chelsea hasn’t survived any of us. | 但是其实切尔西没能在我们任何一个人手上活下来 |
[14:11] | Every kid in the class replaced her. | 班里的每个孩子都用新买的鱼来代替它了 |
[14:13] | I am not gonna believe this. | 我才不相信你们说的 |
[14:15] | I know my classmates | 我了解我的同学 |
[14:18] | and they are a loving and caring group of children, | 他们是有爱心又关心他人的一帮孩子 |
[14:22] | who place value on the spark of life | 将生命的价值全部贡献出来的可人儿 |
[14:26] | even in the smallest of living creatures. | 即使是微小的生命他们也很在乎 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:39] | All right, how many of you knocked off a fish? | 好 你们当中有多少人把鱼养死了 |
[14:44] | How many fish you all knocked off? | 你们总共弄死了多少条鱼 |
[14:47] | Et tu, Yogi? | 你也是吗 约吉 |
[14:50] | No, he had three. | 不 他养死了三条 |
[14:53] | Go on, get out of here. | 走吧 你们都赶紧离开这儿 |
[14:55] | I can’t even look at you guys anymore. Just get out of here! | 我不想再看到你们 赶紧走 |
[15:00] | Chelsea 105, | 切尔西105号 |
[15:02] | on behalf of all of my fellow human beings, | 我谨代表我的人类同胞们 |
[15:05] | I am so sorry. | 向你道歉 |
[15:07] | You and your little fish friends | 你和你的小金鱼朋友们 |
[15:09] | all deserve to be safe in your goldfish bowls. | 都应该在安全的鱼缸里生活 |
[15:12] | I wish there was a way you guys could all take care of each other somehow. | 我真希望有办法能让你们互相照顾彼此 |
[15:15] | But you’re only stuck with us. | 但是你现在只能跟我们在一起了 |
[15:19] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:21] | Okay, you’re all free to go. | 好了 你们都可以走了 |
[15:27] | Don’t nobody leave town. | 谁都不许出城 |
[15:33] | What about my Chelsea, Auggie? | 那我的切尔西怎么办 奥吉 |
[15:35] | Her killer still walks among us. | 真正杀了她的人还在我们之中 |
[15:38] | I just don’t know hoooo! | 我现在还不知道是谁呢 |
[15:48] | Hi, Chelsea. | 嗨 切尔西 |
[15:49] | Are you hungry? Riley’s right. | 你饿了吗 莱丽是对的 |
[15:52] | We need to take good care of you. | 我们确实应该好好照顾你 |
[15:55] | Auggie, stop. What are you doing? | 奥吉 住手 你在干什么 |
[15:58] | I’m feeding Chelsea 105. | 我在给切尔西105号喂食呀 |
[16:00] | You can’t feed a fish Graham crackers. | 你不能喂鱼吃全麦饼干 |
[16:04] | You can’t? | 不能吗 |
[16:06] | No! | 不可以 |
[16:07] | Well, this seems like the real problem. | 好吧 看来这才是问题的源头 |
[16:20] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[16:23] | I-I-I-I-I-dunnit! | 是我干的 |
[16:38] | Aw, honey, don’t be sad. You solved the case! | 噢 亲爱的 别难过 你最终还是破了这个案子 |
[16:42] | I fed Chelsea Graham crackers. | 我喂切尔西吃全麦饼干了 |
[16:44] | Maybe that wasn’t it. | 也许不是饼干害的呢 |
[16:46] | Oh, it was it! | 噢 就是 |
[16:48] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[16:50] | She’s right. Graham crackers expand in water. | 她说的对 全麦饼干遇水会膨胀 |
[16:52] | – Farkle! – He’s right. | – 法尔科 – 他是对的 |
[16:54] | – So the crumbs expanded inside her. – Lucas! | -饼干屑在鱼肚子里膨胀开了 -卢卡斯 |
[16:57] | – He’s right. – Maya! | – 他说的没错 – 玛雅 |
[17:02] | I ‘sploded Chelsea 104. | 我害死了切尔西104号 |
[17:05] | I feel bad for what I done. Will I ever feel better? | 我对我的行为感到很糟糕 我啥时候才能感觉好一点儿 |
[17:12] | No, you probably shouldn’t put her near me. | 不 你不应该把她放得离我这么近 |
[17:16] | Why not? She’s yours. | 为什么不呢 她是你的小鱼 |
[17:18] | She is? | 是吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, you take this one. | 是 这只给你了 |
[17:24] | I’m going to pay Phil the fish guy one more little visit. | 我得再去探望一下卖鱼人菲尔 |
[17:28] | But I made a mistake. | 但是我犯错了 |
[17:29] | But I know you, Auggie. You won’t do it again. | 我了解你 奥吉 你下次不会再犯的 |
[17:33] | It is no mystery to me that you’ll take very good care of her. | 我知道你会好好照顾她的 |
[17:39] | My sister is some dame, ain’t she? | 我姐姐可真懂事 不是么 |
[17:42] | She knows just how to pick up the spirits | 她知道该怎么鼓舞 |
[17:44] | of a heartbroken little detective like me. | 一个像我这样的小侦探的破碎的心 |
[17:53] | This wraps up the case of the fish who ate the Graham cracker. | 这就为小鱼吃饼干而死案画上了句号 |
[17:58] | Now that I heard the name of the case, | 现在我知道该怎么为这个案子命名了 |
[18:00] | I guess I should have known what happened. | 我猜我已经知道了事实的真相 |
[18:13] | How ya doin’, Phil? | 你还好吗 菲尔 |
[18:15] | Well, my my my. What have we here? | 噢 我的天 看看谁来了 |
[18:19] | All my favorite customers here at the same time. | 所有我最爱的顾客都在这儿了 |
[18:22] | Ooh, excuse me a minute while I consider | 哦 抱歉稍等一下 我正在考虑 |
[18:25] | which chateau in France I’ll be staying at this summer. | 我这个夏天要去法国的哪座城市度假呢 |
[18:28] | One goldfish for our whole class, please. | 请给我们全班一条金鱼 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Looks like you finally met your match on this one, Phil. | 看来这次你终于遇上对手了 菲尔 |
[18:37] | Y’all gonna keep this one alive, huh, birdbath? | 你们这次能让小鱼活下来吗 不会再放进鸟池里了吧 |
[18:39] | What you laughin’ at, slugger? | 你笑啥 蠢蛋 |
[18:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:45] | We’ll take this one. | 我们要这只 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:48] | How long are goldfish supposed to live? | 金鱼一般能活多久呢 |
[18:51] | Well, with proper care, they can go 15, 20 years. | 这个 正常情况下呢 能活个十五二十年 |
[18:55] | Then that’s when we’ll see you next. | 那咱们就十五年后见吧 |
[18:58] | Right, guys? | 是吧 大伙儿 |
[19:00] | I hope so, kid. I’ll miss you. | 希望如此 我会想你的 孩子 |
[19:02] | – You will? – Yeah. | -是吗 -我会的 |
[19:04] | You’re sincere, you’re honest. You changed me today. | 你很真诚很实在 你今天改变了我 |
[19:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah. That’ll be $17,000. | 对 这个一万七千块 |
[19:12] | – Phil. – Okay. | -菲尔 -好吧 |
[19:17] | This one’s on me. | 这条算我送你的 |
[19:19] | Thank you, “fish store Phil.” | 谢谢你 鱼店的菲尔 |
[19:36] | Okay, dad, so what was the purpose of this horrible lesson? | 好了 爸爸 所以这次糟糕的课程的目的是什么呢 |
[19:41] | There was no lesson. | 根本没有什么课程 |
[19:43] | Oh, come on, Matthews. There’s always a lesson with you. | 得了吧 马修斯 你总是要说教的 |
[19:46] | You wouldn’t have put these goldfish in our hands for no reason. | 你不会毫无理由地把这些鱼拿给我们养 |
[19:48] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 大家伙儿 |
[19:50] | No lesson here, | 真的没啥可说教的 |
[19:51] | except whatever you came up with. | 除非你们想到了什么 |
[19:55] | This goldfish is going to live 15 years. | 这条鱼还可以活十五年呢 |
[19:59] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[20:01] | Because there’s supposed to be that much life in her. | 因为她就该活那么久啊 |
[20:04] | And everything alive deserves to be– | 所有生命都应该得到 |
[20:07] | cared for the right way. | 恰当的照顾 |
[20:09] | Very good. | 很好 |
[20:12] | Oh, by the way… | 噢 顺便说一下 |
[20:14] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[20:16] | Permission slips for the class retreat. | 班级活动的批准下来了 |
[20:19] | We’re going to the Berkshire Mountains this year. | 我们今年要去伯克希尔山 |
[20:22] | I want you to all watch out for each other. | 我希望你们所有人能都照看好彼此 |
[20:25] | Let’s bring everybody home safe and sound. | 我们大家都能安然无恙地回家 |
[20:28] | You think you can do that? | 你们觉得能做到吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I think you can too. | 对 我也觉得你们能 |
[20:59] | Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, | 切尔西 切尔西 切尔西 |
[21:03] | Chelsea, Chelsea, | 切尔西 切尔西 |
[21:05] | Chelsea, Chelsea, | 切尔西 切尔西 |
[21:08] | Chelsea, Chelsea, | 切尔西 切尔西 |
[21:11] | Chelsea, Chelsea, | 切尔西 切尔西 |
[21:14] | Chelsea, Chelsea. | 切尔西 切尔西 |