时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway, | 走廊里的女士们和先生们 |
[00:07] | it’s yearbook time! | 写年鉴的时候到了 |
[00:11] | Hi, page 42. | 嗨 第42页人物 |
[00:13] | Hi, pages 27, 34, and 58. | 嗨 第27 34 还有58页人物 |
[00:15] | You’re doing too much. You should calm down. | 你也太拼了 需要冷静一下 |
[00:19] | Yearbooks! Find out who we are | 年鉴 用来发现真实的自己 |
[00:21] | and what we really think about each other. | 并且发现我们对彼此的真实看法 |
[00:22] | You wanna know what I think about you? | 你想知道我对你的看法吗 |
[00:24] | – No, I do not. – But I wanna tell you. | – 不 我不想知道 – 但是我想告诉你 |
[00:26] | – I don’t think you need to. – I’m gonna do it anyway. | – 我并不觉得你有这个必要 – 反正我就是要告诉你 |
[00:28] | – Don’t do it. – It’s been a while. | – 别告诉我 – 已经有一段时间了 |
[00:29] | I’m asking you not to do it. | 我正在请求你不要告诉我 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna do it. You wanna run, or you want it straight in the face? | 我就要告诉你了 你是想逃跑 还是勇敢面对呢 |
[00:32] | Well, I wanna run, but how would that look? | 呃 我想跑 但那画面是不是不太好 |
[00:41] | You guys wouldn’t judge me if I run, right? | 如果我跑的话 你们不会看不起我的 对不对 |
[00:47] | Come on, man. There’s always another option. | 拜托 肯定还有其他选择的啊 |
[00:56] | You okay now? | 你说完了吗 |
[00:57] | Hmm. That was good. | 嗯 感觉真好 |
[00:59] | You know else is good? Yearbooks. | 知道还有什么东西也不错吗 年鉴 |
[01:01] | All of our classmates say what they think of us. | 我们所有的同学都在上面说出了他们对我们的看法 |
[01:03] | Yearbook, find out how we’ll be remembered. | 年鉴 用来发现我们将被人们以哪一种方式记住 |
[01:05] | Guess what. You took another nice picture, you freak. | 你猜怎么着 你又照了一张完美的照片 你这个怪物 |
[01:08] | Thanks, Farkle. | 谢谢夸奖 法尔科 |
[01:10] | How will you be remembered? | 你会以怎样的方式被大家记住呢 |
[01:11] | Did they do it to you again? | 他们又那样对你了吗 |
[01:12] | “Most likely to be Farkle…” | “最可能成为法尔科”的是 |
[01:15] | Farkle. | 法尔科 |
[01:16] | I didn’t think I’d win it again this year, but I did. | 我没想到今年我又会赢 但是我还是赢了 |
[01:18] | What does that mean exactly, Farkle? | 这到底是什么意思呢 法尔科 |
[01:20] | How should I know? They turned being me into a category. | 我怎么知道 他们把“成为我”也设立成一个类别 |
[01:22] | Hey, Riley won most likely to smile herself to death. | 嘿 莱丽赢了最可能到死还一直微笑的类别 |
[01:25] | Aw. Well, who wouldn’t wanna go that way? | 哦 谁不想这样呢 |
[01:28] | I mean, when the time comes, | 我是说 当死神降临的时候 |
[01:30] | why you gotta be a gloomy Gus? | 为什么非要悲伤地离开人世呢 |
[01:31] | Riles, I don’t think they meant this as a good thing. | 莱丽 我觉得他们可不是这样理解的 |
[01:34] | They’re making fun of me, and they’re making fun of you too. | 他们是在取笑我 他们也在取笑你 |
[01:36] | – What? – Would you stop smiling? | – 什么 – 你能别微笑了吗 |
[01:38] | I’m not smiling, Maya. This is my upset face. | 玛雅 我不是在微笑 这是我伤心的表情 |
[01:41] | This is smiling. | 这才是微笑 |
[01:50] | You know what? I don’t care what they say. | 你猜怎么着 我才不在乎他们说什么 |
[01:51] | Neither do I. | 我也不在乎 |
[01:53] | -I don’t care what they say at all. -Neither do I at all. | – 我完全不在乎他们怎么说 – 我也完全不在乎 |
[01:57] | How did this stuff even get in here? We’re the editors. | 这些东西是怎么出现的啊 我们才是编辑啊 |
[01:59] | Wow, we must have very poor quality control. | 哇 我们的质量控制机制一定是烂到不行了 |
[02:02] | What did you get, huckleberry? | 你那儿写的是什么 小越橘 |
[02:04] | I got most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens. | 我是最可能对发生的任何事都感觉还好的人 |
[02:06] | How do you feel about that? | 对此你感觉怎么样呢 |
[02:08] | Well, actually, I’m okay with that. | 呃 说实话 我感觉还好啊 |
[02:12] | I’m not all sunshine and rainbows. | 我并不一直都是阳光和快乐的 |
[02:15] | I have a dark side. | 我也有黑暗的一面 |
[02:17] | Let me see your dark-side face. | 让我看看你黑暗的那一面 |
[02:24] | Look, guys, we’re not gonna make a huge deal out of this, are we? | 听着 伙计们 我们没必要大惊小怪的 好吗 |
[02:26] | -Yeah. Who cares? -It’s only what everybody thinks of us. | – 就是 谁在乎啊 – 这只不过是所有人对我们的看法而已 |
[02:29] | What’s more important to you? | 对你来说哪一样更重要呢 |
[02:31] | What you think of yourself or what other people think of you? | 是你对自己的看法 还是其他人对你的看法呢 |
[02:32] | – What I think of myself. – Yeah. | – 我对自己的看法 – 说得对 |
[02:34] | And what I think of myself is that it really bothers me what other people think of me. | 我对自己的看法就是别人对我的看法真的让我很心烦 |
[02:38] | – Yeah. – Well, forget about it. | – 说得对 – 诶 你还是别想了 |
[02:40] | It’s not like you can just turn around and be someone new. | 你又不可能转身变成另外一个人 |
[02:43] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[02:51] | This is me now. | 这是我的新造型 |
[02:52] | – Farkle? – Nope, Farkle is gone. | – 法尔科 – 不是 法尔科已经不存在了 |
[02:55] | You will never see him again. | 你们再也不会见到他了 |
[03:05] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:09] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:14] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:18] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:22] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:26] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:30] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:34] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:38] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:43] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:46] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:50] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:59] | Okay, what have we got here? | 好吧 这又是怎么了 |
[04:01] | I’m Donnie Barnes. | 我是唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[04:04] | Really, Farkle, of all the names in the world you could pick for another personality, | 真的吗 法尔科 世界上有那么多名字可以用作你的新身份 |
[04:06] | you pick Donnie Barnes? | 而你却选了唐尼·巴恩斯吗 |
[04:08] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不懂 对吗 |
[04:09] | I’m Donnie Barnes, regular guy. | 我是唐尼·巴恩斯 一个普通人 |
[04:12] | I’d see that movie. | 我愿意看这部电影 |
[04:15] | Donnie Barnes is the real me. | 唐尼·巴恩斯就是真实的我 |
[04:17] | Farkle minkus is my goofy other personality. | 法尔科·明克斯则是傻呆呆的另一个我 |
[04:19] | No, you’re Farkle. | 不 你就是法尔科 |
[04:21] | Look, I’ll prove it to you. | 看 我会证明给你看的 |
[04:24] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[04:29] | How did you possibly do that? | 你是怎么可能做到的 |
[04:31] | I don’t wanna be most likely to be Farkle. | 我不想当最可能成为法尔科的人 |
[04:33] | Face it, cowboy. There’s a new pretty boy in town. | 面对现实吧 牛仔 镇上又来了一位小鲜肉哦 |
[04:35] | Thank you. I am… | 谢谢大家 我是 |
[04:39] | Donnie Barnes. | 唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[04:42] | Are you gonna do something? | 你会采取什么行动吗 |
[04:43] | Because this is where you do something, right? | 因为这就是该你采取行动的时刻 对吗 |
[04:45] | Are you gonna do something? Is there a lesson? | 你会采取什么行动吗 有什么经验教训给我们吗 |
[04:46] | You got a lesson? Is there a lesson? | 你有课给我们上吗 有吗 |
[04:49] | – Iceland. – Iceland! | – 冰岛 – 冰岛 |
[04:50] | You all fixed? | 你好了吗 |
[04:52] | No? I don’t think he’s all fixed. | 没有吗 我感觉他还没好 |
[04:54] | If that was Riley, you know you’d fix her. | 如果是莱丽 你肯定会让她好起来的 |
[04:56] | – Sit down, Lucas. – Oh, you know I’m right. | – 坐下吧 卢卡斯 – 哦 你知道我说对了 |
[05:01] | Iceland and Greenland. | 冰岛和格陵兰岛 |
[05:04] | What do you think about them, Mr. Barnes? | 你对它们有什么看法吗 巴恩斯先生 |
[05:06] | When I look like this, I don’t have to think, right, Lucas? | 像我这么帅 我根本不用思考 对吗 卢卡斯 |
[05:08] | Dude, I won the scholar athlete award. | 大哥 我拿体育奖学金的好吗 |
[05:11] | Ooh, nerd alert! | 哦 书呆子出没哦 |
[05:14] | Iceland and Greenland, anybody? | 冰岛和格陵兰岛 有人有什么想法吗 |
[05:17] | – Iceland is a land of ice. – Wrong. | – 冰岛就是全是冰的岛 – 错了 |
[05:20] | -Then Greenland is a land of green. -Wrong. | – 那格陵兰岛就是全是绿油油的岛 – 错了 |
[05:22] | Then who cares? Stupid countries don’t even know who they are. | 谁在乎啊 傻缺国家连自己是谁都不知道 |
[05:25] | Stupid countries. | 真是傻缺国家 |
[05:28] | The vikings discovered this beautiful green country. | 维京人发现了这个绿油油的国土 |
[05:31] | – I come from vikings. – You do? | – 我有维京人血统 – 真的吗 |
[05:32] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | So, the vikings, they didn’t want anyone else taking their new country, | 维京人呢 他们不想让其他任何人占有他们的新国土 |
[05:39] | so they decided to name it Iceland. | 于是他们把它命名为冰岛 |
[05:42] | Everyone figures it must be cold. | 每个人都觉得那里一定很冷 |
[05:44] | Nobody wants to go there. | 就没有人想去了 |
[05:47] | So they made everybody think of it in that way even though it wasn’t true? | 所以说他们令所有人都这么想 尽管这并不是事实 |
[05:49] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:51] | Then another viking comes along, Erik the red, | 然后另一个维京人出现了 他就是红胡子埃里克 |
[05:53] | and he discovers a land of snow and ice. | 他发现了一块全是雪和冰的土地 |
[05:56] | And he wants everyone to go there instead, | 而他想让所有人都来这块土地 |
[05:58] | so he names that Greenland, | 于是他命名其为“绿色的陆地” |
[06:00] | and everyone goes there. | 然后所有人都去了那里 |
[06:02] | The jerks! | 混蛋 |
[06:04] | So you’re saying the perception of a thing doesn’t make it so? | 所以你是说对一件事物的看法并不能展现其本质 |
[06:08] | I’m saying people are always gonna say stuff. | 我是说人们总是会说些什么 |
[06:11] | How you react to what they say is what makes you the person you are. | 你对他们所说的话是反应才能展现真实的你 |
[06:15] | – So don’t react. – That’s right. | – 意思是不要做出反应 – 对 |
[06:17] | Just keep on smiling. | 继续微笑就好 |
[06:19] | Would you, please? | 你可以吗 |
[06:21] | Lesson over. | 课上完了 |
[06:22] | And nothing anybody else says is ever going to make me feel any different. | 任何其他人说的话再也不会让我有不好的感觉了 |
[06:26] | Hey, Maya, Lucas, | 嗨 玛雅 卢卡斯 |
[06:28] | congratulations on winning favorite couple. | 恭喜你们赢了最佳情侣类别 |
[06:34] | I feel different. | 我有了不好的感觉 |
[06:36] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[06:38] | How could anybody ever see me and Lucas as a couple? | 怎么可能有人把我和卢卡斯当做一对情侣 |
[06:40] | Everybody does. | 所有人都这么想的 |
[06:41] | But we’re so much alike. | 可是我们有很多共同点啊 |
[06:43] | And they’re so different. | 而他们有着天壤之别 |
[06:46] | But we’re like a summer rain. | 但是我们在一起就像温柔的夏雨 |
[06:48] | And they’re like fire. | 而他们在一起就像热烈的火焰 |
[06:54] | Daddy, remember when you told me not to react? | 爸爸 你还记得你告诉我不要做出反应吗 |
[06:56] | Yes. | 记得啊 |
[06:57] | I’m gonna react. | 我就要做出反应了 |
[07:11] | You open this bay window right now. | 你赶紧把这扇凸窗打开 |
[07:12] | I wish to be alone. | 我想静静 |
[07:16] | Ring power! | 戒指能量 |
[07:17] | Curses! | 诅咒你 |
[07:20] | Hey, Riley, funny question. | 莱丽 我有个问题想问你 |
[07:21] | Have you seen everything black I own? | 你看见我那些黑色的东西了吗 |
[07:23] | Oh, hey, look at you. | 呀 在你这儿啊 |
[07:25] | There is no more Riley. | 以前的莱丽已经不存在了 |
[07:27] | My name is Morotia M. Black. | 我的名字叫摩罗莎·m·黑暗 |
[07:31] | What does the M. stand for? | M代表啥意思 |
[07:33] | Morotia. | 摩罗莎 |
[07:36] | Poor, dark thing, you. | 可怜又阴暗的你啊 |
[07:37] | Yeah, she’s very depressed. | 是啊 她现在很忧郁 |
[07:39] | Oh? Well, that’s too bad. | 啊 太不巧了 |
[07:44] | You know, the neighbor’s golden retriever just gave birth to six puppies. | 知道吗 邻居家的金毛猎犬刚生下了六只小狗 |
[07:48] | Must fight cute! | 肯定萌到爆 |
[07:50] | Oh, but have they met the other neighbor’s bunnies yet? | 不过它们见过另一个邻居家的小兔子了吗 |
[07:54] | –They just did. | 刚见过了 |
[07:56] | There is a bunny and a puppy nibbling at opposite ends of the same carrot. | 其中一只小兔子和一只小狗同时从两边啃同一根胡萝卜呢 |
[08:05] | They’re gonna kiss. This is fantastic. | 那它们会亲到的 太赞了 |
[08:07] | -That’s exactly what the pony said. -No! | -小马也是这么说的 -停 |
[08:09] | Cut it out! | 别说了 |
[08:11] | – You snap out of it. – And do what? | -你振作起来了 -振作起来干嘛呢 |
[08:14] | Smile myself to death? | 笑着直到死去吗 |
[08:15] | Riley is gone. Everybody else is right. | 莱丽已经不存在了 其他人都安然无恙 |
[08:18] | I’m wasting my life, and I’m tired of being chip-chip-chipper. | 我是在浪费生命 我已经受够了 |
[08:24] | You are being ridiculous. | 你是在犯傻 |
[08:27] | Is there anybody more ridiculous than you? | 还有比你更傻的人吗 |
[08:28] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[08:31] | – Who’s there? – I’m Donnie Barnes! | -是谁 -我是唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 我都不敢相信我即将要说出的话了 |
[08:36] | but I really miss, “ladies.” | 我是真的怀念你说“女士们”了 |
[08:37] | That’s a catchphrase, | 那只是句口头禅而已 |
[08:39] | and Donnie Barnes don’t need no stinking catchphrase. | 唐尼·巴恩斯可不需要什么无聊的口头禅 |
[08:42] | You know why? I’m Donnie Barnes. | 知道为什么吗 因为我是唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[08:47] | Okay, I’m out. | 算了 我撤了 |
[08:50] | Riley, I came over to check on you. | 莱丽 我是过来看看你 |
[08:51] | Because, well, I kind of expected this. | 因为我差不多预料到这种情况了 |
[08:53] | Donnie Barnes, regular guy. | 唐尼·巴恩斯 一个普通人 |
[08:55] | Morotia m. Black. Shplidead inside. | 摩罗莎·M·黑暗 内心已死 |
[08:59] | I feel you. What’s say you and I play by our own rules? | 我懂你的感受 咱俩按照我们自己的游戏规则来玩怎么样 |
[09:03] | Shall we sit and ponder on the ridiculous futility of caring? | 咱俩坐下讨论一下关心的荒谬和无意义怎么样 |
[09:07] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[09:10] | You get me. | 你懂我的 |
[09:15] | Stop. Riley, is this about the me and Lucas best couple thing? | 停 莱丽 是不是因为我和卢卡斯被评为最佳情侣的事 |
[09:16] | That doesn’t affect me at all. | 跟那没关系 |
[09:21] | We need Riley back. | 我们需要以前的莱丽 |
[09:22] | There is no value to the existence of Riley. | 现在说以前的莱丽已经没什么用了 |
[09:26] | Well, we need Riley back to get Farkle back. | 我们需要以前的莱丽找回以前的法尔科 |
[09:28] | There is no value to the existence of Farkle, dude. | 现在说以前的法尔科已经没什么用了 哥们儿 |
[09:35] | Guys, listen, okay, I know you’re hurt. | 同志们 听着 我知道你们很受伤 |
[09:39] | I know what people say can be upsetting, | 我知道旁人说的话会让你们难过 |
[09:41] | but I have no interest living in a world without Riley or Farkle. | 但是我没兴趣生活在一个没有莱丽和法尔科的世界 |
[09:44] | And I’m not going anywhere until you two come back. You hear me? | 你们俩不变回来 我就哪儿也不去了 你们听到了吗 |
[09:46] | Maya, the people you knew aren’t here anymore. | 玛雅 你所认识的人不在这儿 |
[09:48] | Then can you please tell me where I can find them? | 那能告诉我到哪才能找到他们吗 |
[09:52] | They’re in the yearbook. | 他们在年鉴里 |
[09:53] | Keep in touch and have an awesome summer. | 保持联系 祝你度过一个愉快的暑假 |
[09:58] | Knowing you is so hard. | 了解你真是太难了 |
[10:12] | Pay no attention to the bunny night-light. | 不要看那个小兔子夜灯 |
[10:18] | I’m Donnie Barnes. | 我是唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[10:26] | Mom, I need your help. | 妈妈 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:29] | Oh, I don’t think I’ve ever heard more beautiful words come out of that little face. | 我好像没从你口中听过比这更动听的话了 |
[10:32] | You’re a great actress/waitress, right? | 你是一名优秀的演员兼服务员 对么 |
[10:34] | Well, some have said my crowd person number three | 我的影迷说我在《嘿先生小心车》里 |
[10:37] | in Hey, Mister, Watch Out for That Car was life-changing. Yes. | 三号路人的表演足以改变人生 没错 我是 |
[10:41] | Hey, mister, you should have watched out for that car, yeah! | 嘿 先生 你应该小心那辆车 |
[10:49] | I need you to turn me into Riley. | 我需要你把我变成莱丽 |
[10:50] | -Does Riley need to say, “hey, mister…” -No. | -莱丽用说嘿先生吗 -不用 |
[10:53] | No? | 不用啊 |
[10:55] | Well, is she willing to? | 那她愿意吗 |
[10:56] | I don’t know how to do what she does, all right? | 我不知道怎样才能成为她 |
[10:58] | She fixes things. I break things. We need someone to be her. | 她是乖乖女 我是小混混 我们需要有人变成她 |
[11:02] | You wanna be Riley Matthews, | 你想成为莱丽·马修斯 |
[11:04] | you gotta get inside her soul. | 那你就得进入她的灵魂 |
[11:06] | My soul motel has no vacancy. | 我的灵魂旅馆已经客满 |
[11:09] | It is fully occupied by scary Jack-o-lanterns and candy corns. | 全部都被吓人的南瓜灯和玉米糖占领了 |
[11:16] | Aw, dark Riley | 阴暗版莱丽 |
[11:18] | is really scraping the bottom of the Halloween barrel, now isn’t she? | 已经黔驴技穷到上演万圣节戏码了 是不是 |
[11:21] | You didn’t teach me enough bad things. | 是你没教我更多阴暗的东西 |
[11:24] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 那我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[11:26] | Riley, we need you back to fix Farkle. | 莱丽 我们需要你去找回法尔科 |
[11:28] | It’s what you do. | 那才是你该干的事 |
[11:29] | What if we are fixed? | 万一我们已经找回了自我呢 |
[11:31] | What if this is who we’re supposed to be? | 说不定我们注定要变成今天这样 |
[11:34] | Ma, you gotta help me out here. | 妈 你得帮帮我 |
[11:35] | If she’s not gonna be her, I will. Show me how. | 如果她不愿做自己 那我就来做她 你教教我 |
[11:37] | All right, but before you become another person, | 好吧 在你成为另外一个人之前 |
[11:39] | understand that you may learn things about them you didn’t know before. | 你得知道之前你所不知道的事情 |
[11:44] | You may learn a secret even they don’t know about themselves. | 你得知道甚至他们自己都不知道的秘密 |
[11:47] | Riley, this is your last chance, | 莱丽 这是你最后的机会了 |
[11:49] | or else, I become you, and know all of your secrets. | 否则 我就变成你了 我知道你所有的秘密 |
[11:51] | Nonsense. It’s impossible to become somebody else. | 胡说 没有人能变成别人 |
[12:05] | I love today. | 我好喜欢今天啊 |
[12:08] | Today is even better than yesterday, | 今天比昨天还要好 |
[12:10] | and yesterday was the best day ever! | 昨天已经是最好的一天了 |
[12:15] | I’d think about tomorrow, but I am afraid I’d burst into sparkles. | 我一想到明天 感觉自己就要蹦出快乐的小火花了 |
[12:20] | Oh, there it is. There it is. | 这儿 这儿 |
[12:24] | If you were better, perhaps I’d gasp. | 要是你能表现得再好些 也许我就表扬你了 |
[12:29] | – Stop it. – Stop it. | -少来 -少来 |
[12:32] | Gasp. | 厉害 |
[12:40] | Please be back to normal. Please be back to normal. | 拜托回归正常了 拜托回归正常了 |
[12:43] | I’m Donnie Barnes. | 我是唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[12:51] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[12:54] | Life is what we do between nothings. | 生活就是无所事事 |
[12:59] | Is this a New York thing, or what is this? | 纽约人都这样吗 还是咋的 |
[13:03] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[13:05] | Lollipops, and circuses, and things that rhyme with that. | 棒棒糖 马戏团 还有和它们押韵的啥啥啥 |
[13:11] | No! This is your solution, Maya? | 不要啊 这就是你的解决办法吗 玛雅 |
[13:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:20] | No! | 不要啊 |
[13:23] | Please be back to normal. Please be back to normal. | 拜托回归正常了 拜托回归正常了 |
[13:26] | What’s up, hambone? | 好啊 哥们儿 |
[13:29] | Don’t worry, daddy. I’m going to fix everybody right up. | 别担心 爸爸 我会让他们变回来的 |
[13:35] | All right, you know what? It’s Lucas time. | 好了 现在到卢卡斯时间了 |
[13:37] | You’re the best Farkle we got, and everyone knows it. | 你是我们最棒的法尔科 所有人都知道这一点 |
[13:41] | And you are a complete ray of sunshine. | 你是一缕阳光 |
[13:44] | And you are not. | 你是黑暗之子 |
[13:46] | And that’s who we are. | 那才是我们本来的样子 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道现在是什么情况 |
[13:49] | But I do know that if you let someone say who you are, | 但是我知道如果因为别人说出了你们本来的样子 |
[13:51] | then you really won’t be who you are, | 你们就要因此改变自己的话 |
[13:54] | and you certainly won’t end up being who you were meant to be. | 那么你们肯定无法成为自己应该成为的人了 |
[13:57] | If you end this with Iceland or Greenland, | 如果你能收拾好这个烂摊子 |
[13:59] | I’ll give you an a on the report right now. | 我马上就给你的成绩报告一个优秀 |
[14:02] | Because you are the only one in here I recognize. | 因为你是这里唯一一个我还认识的人了 |
[14:09] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna stay Riley. | 别担心 我不会一直扮演莱丽的 |
[14:11] | I know how much everybody would miss me if I did. | 我知道那样的话大家都会很想我的 |
[14:13] | No, no, stay Riley. | 不不 你就扮演莱丽 |
[14:15] | Yeah, you’re a good Riley. | 是的 你扮演莱丽挺好的 |
[14:18] | Wait. You like us all like this? | 等一下 你们喜欢现在的这个样子 |
[14:20] | We like Riley. We don’t care who plays her. | 我们喜欢莱丽 才不在乎谁来扮演她呢 |
[14:23] | What about Maya? | 那玛雅呢 |
[14:24] | Nothing we do matters. | 我们所做的一切都不重要了 |
[14:28] | Maya, you’re the most secure person in this room. | 玛雅 你是这间屋子里最靠谱的人了 |
[14:30] | You have a great life. Why would you change? | 你的生活那么美好 为什么要改变呢 |
[14:31] | I mean, okay, not great life. | 我是说 还好 不算美好 |
[14:33] | I mean, your family life could be, you know, better. | 我是说 你的家庭生活完全可以 有所改善 |
[14:35] | But at least at school, you’re, uh… you’re here a lot. | 但至少在学校里 你 你常来 |
[14:38] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:39] | Little help, please. | 能不能帮个忙啊 |
[14:42] | Donnie Barnes? | 唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[14:43] | I think people should be the best person they can be. | 我觉得大家应该做他们能够成为的最好的人 |
[14:46] | I agree. | 我赞成 |
[14:48] | Riley Matthews is the best person I can be. | 莱丽·马修斯是我能成为的最好的人了 |
[14:51] | Maya is gone, and you’re never gonna see her again. | 玛雅不在了 你们再也见不到她了 |
[14:58] | World peace. | 世界和平 |
[15:01] | And bunnies! | 还有小兔子 |
[15:11] | Okay, do Cory. He has to choose between me and Shawn. Go. | 好 来演一下科瑞从我和肖恩之间做选择的情节 开始 |
[15:14] | Shawn. | 肖恩 |
[15:19] | I wonder how Maya is doing as Riley. | 我想知道玛雅当莱丽当得怎么样了 |
[15:21] | Oh, I hope everything is going okay. | 我真希望一切都好啊 |
[15:23] | Coming to terms with your identity can be so difficult at their age. | 在他们这个年纪就要对付身份认同这种事 还真是不容易 |
[15:26] | Well, I went through it. | 这个嘛 我经历过 |
[15:27] | I’m sure you and Cory went through it. | 我敢肯定你和科瑞也经历过 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I was weird. Cory was celery. | 对呀 我那时很古怪 科瑞就像根芹菜 |
[15:33] | Something will change because of this. | 有些事情就会因此而改变 |
[15:34] | When you become someone else, even though you’re just acting, | 当你成为别人时 即便你是在演戏 |
[15:37] | it’s impossible not to discover something you didn’t know before. | 也肯定能发现一些以前从来不曾了解的东西 |
[15:40] | Hmm. Do you ever do Maya? | 嗯 你当过玛雅吗 |
[15:41] | Ooh, I can’t. | 哦 这我可做不到 |
[15:43] | When you have strong emotions for someone, | 当你对某人有着深厚的感情的时候 |
[15:46] | it’s like you’re too close to see straight. | 你就是看不透那个人的心思 |
[15:48] | Hmm. Do Shawn. | 那来演一下肖恩吧 |
[15:53] | Hey, I’m Shawn. | 嘿 我是肖恩 |
[15:54] | That wasn’t good. | 不怎么样 |
[15:55] | You having some issues there, Katy? | 有什么问题吗 凯蒂 |
[15:59] | You set me up. | 你给我下套了 |
[16:10] | All right, you all say I’m most likely to be okay with anything. | 好吧 你们都说我什么事情都能接受 |
[16:14] | Well, I’m not okay with any of this. | 可是 现在这情况我实在无法接受 |
[16:16] | I’m not okay with all you guys not realizing | 你们在说起别人时根本不在乎 |
[16:18] | that what you say about people matters. | 他们的感受 我不能接受 |
[16:20] | And I’m not okay with you guys thinking what people say about you matters. | 你们很在乎大家对你们说的那些话 我也不能接受 |
[16:27] | You know what happened after everybody went to | 你们知道人们听了别人的建议 |
[16:28] | Greenland because someone told them to? | 去了格陵兰之后发生了什么事吗 |
[16:30] | – Donnie? – Riley? | – 唐尼 – 莱丽 |
[16:32] | Black swan? | 黑天鹅 |
[16:33] | They all died. | 他们都死了 |
[16:36] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:38] | – What? Really? – Really. | – 什么 真的吗 – 真的 |
[16:42] | They came to an inhospitable, uninhabited ice ball named Greenland | 他们来到了格陵兰 这块荒无人烟的冰冻土地上 |
[16:46] | because someone said it was pretty, | 就因为有人说这地方很美 |
[16:48] | and the first thing they did was die. | 结果他们做的第一件事就是死 |
[16:52] | The jerks! | 笨蛋 |
[16:56] | So please remember, you shouldn’t pay attention to what everybody says. | 所以要记住 别太在意别人怎么说 |
[16:59] | Because if you listen to everybody else, | 因为如果你盲目地听从别人的意见 |
[17:01] | you just might end up crashing your little ships onto the rocks. | 你们就可能会为此付出惨痛的代价 |
[17:04] | But you should listen to the people who care about you. | 但你应该多听从那些在乎你的人提出的建议 |
[17:06] | Because they have your best interest at heart. | 因为他们才是最了解你的人 |
[17:09] | Right, buddy? | 对吧 伙计 |
[17:10] | You’re much more than just a regular guy. | 你比那些普通人要特别 |
[17:13] | Aw, Lucas, you’re a very sweet guy. | 噢 卢卡斯 你真是个暖男 |
[17:17] | That’s why I always liked you since I fell into your lap on the subway. | 正是因此 自从我在地铁上倒在你腿上后就喜欢上了你 |
[17:20] | It’s why we should have been favorite couple, | 所以咱俩才应该是最佳情侣 |
[17:21] | because we’re so much alike. | 因为我们有很多共同点 |
[17:24] | You know, it’s like we’re two sunshine-y people from the same sunshine-y family. | 比如说 咱俩都是从阳光家庭出身的阳光子女 |
[17:27] | That’s why I like you so much. | 所以我才这么喜欢你 |
[17:28] | It’s like you’re my brother. | 你就像是我的亲兄弟一样 |
[17:33] | – It’s like he’s your… – What? | – 就好像他是你的 – 什么 |
[17:34] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[17:36] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生什么事了 |
[17:37] | Uh, nothing. Nothing happened. | 呃 没什么 没什么 |
[17:40] | I don’t wanna be Riley anymore. | 我不想再当莱丽了 |
[17:41] | Only you’re Riley. I’m Maya. | 只有你是莱丽 我是玛雅 |
[17:43] | We don’t care what you say. We’re not crashing our ships. | 我们不在乎你们说什么 我们是不会改变自我的 |
[17:45] | Come back. Come back right now. | 回来 快回来啊 |
[18:01] | Wow. There is a lot of light in this world. | 哇 这世界充满阳光啊 |
[18:05] | If you let it in, yeah. | 如果你肯让它照进来的话 是啊 |
[18:07] | You know who taught me that? | 你知道是谁教了我这一课吗 |
[18:10] | Me. | 是我 |
[18:11] | The real you, yeah. | 真正的你 对呀 |
[18:14] | We need you back, Riley. | 我们需要你回来 莱丽 |
[18:16] | If you wanna listen to what people say, listen to the right people. | 如果你真想听别人的话 那就要找对正确的人 |
[18:20] | Listen to me. I’m Maya. | 听我说的话 我是玛雅 |
[18:29] | – Maya. – Yeah, sunshine. | – 玛雅 – 对 阳光小美女 |
[18:32] | Your mom told you that you might find out a secret about me. | 你妈妈说你可能会找到一个我心底里的秘密 |
[18:35] | Did you find anything out about me that maybe you should tell me? | 你找到我的秘密了吗 要跟我分享一下吗 |
[18:41] | No. | 没有 |
[18:44] | Did the bunny and the puppy really kiss? | 那小兔子和小狗真亲吻了吗 |
[18:47] | Absolutely, Riley, they did. | 当然了 莱丽 它们真亲了 |
[18:48] | But I know that the pony didn’t actually talk. | 但我知道小马是不会说话的 |
[18:51] | I can’t keep anything from you. | 什么事都瞒不了你 |
[18:53] | That’s because I’m a smarty-pants. | 那是因为我很聪明啊 |
[18:56] | Yes, you are. | 确实是 |
[19:00] | Can you please fix everything now? | 你能不能让一切回归正轨啊 |
[19:03] | There it is. | 这样才对嘛 |
[19:14] | Yeah, we know who we are. | 对呀 我们知道我们是谁 |
[19:16] | And you know who you are. | 而你也很清楚自己是谁 |
[19:19] | You’re Farkle, and it’s a state of being. | 你是法尔科 这可是无法改变的 |
[19:21] | There’s only one, | 也是独一无二的 |
[19:23] | and everybody who cares about you knows that. | 所有关心你的人都知道 |
[19:25] | You are in your own category, Farkle. | 你就在属于你自己的类别里 法尔科 |
[19:28] | I’m glad you guys are back to normal. I love you both any way you are. | 很高兴看到你们都恢复正常了 不管怎样我都爱你们 |
[19:32] | So you’re gonna come back too? | 那你也会恢复正常吗 |
[19:33] | – No. – Why not? | – 不会 – 为什么 |
[19:36] | Because people change, Lucas. I think you know that better than anyone. | 因为人是会变的 卢卡斯 你应该比任何人都清楚 |
[19:39] | And I think it could be a good thing. | 我觉得这可能还是件好事呢 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么 |
[19:43] | You don’t have to call me Donnie Barnes. | 你不用叫我唐尼·巴恩斯了 |
[19:44] | I made that up. My name is Farkle minkus. | 那是我自己瞎编的 我叫法尔科·明克斯 |
[19:48] | I’m growing up. | 我正在长大 |
[19:49] | And I don’t know what’s gonna happen next. | 我并不知道接下来会发生什么事 |
[19:51] | But you guys are my best friends, so deal with it. | 但你们是我最好的朋友 接受事实吧 |
[20:06] | Okay, Farkle, who are you? | 好吧 法尔科 你到底是谁 |
[20:09] | I wanna know the new rules. | 我想了解最新的你 |
[20:10] | I’m finding out who I am. | 我正在寻找自我 |
[20:12] | You know who you are. | 你知道你是谁 |
[20:13] | You have your own category named after you. | 在年鉴上都有一个以你命名的奖项 |
[20:15] | What’s a Farkle anyway? | 法尔科是什么呢 |
[20:18] | A Farkle is a loyal, loving, best possible friend that there could be. | 法尔科是个忠诚 有爱心 史上最好的朋友 |
[20:22] | I think everyone should have one. | 我认为每个人都该有个法尔科 |
[20:23] | But they don’t, and I do. | 但他们没有 而我有 |
[20:26] | And I never want him to go away. | 我是不会让他离开我的 |
[20:27] | A Farkle is a nerdy, little scientist genius. | 法尔科是个书呆子 小小科学天才 |
[20:31] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是件坏事似的 |
[20:32] | – Is it? – No. | – 是吗 – 并不是 |
[20:34] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[20:35] | And not to the people who truly care about you. | 对那些真正关心你的人来说也不是 |
[20:37] | – So it’s okay if I stay the scientist that I am? – Yes. | – 那么我可以继续当我的科学家了 – 对呀 |
[20:39] | And you’ll allow me to run some tests? | 你会让我做些测试吗 |
[20:42] | What kind? | 什么样的测试 |
[20:45] | In order for a living organism to thrive, | 要想让一个生物茁壮成长 |
[20:48] | it needs to be allowed to grow. | 必须有足够的空间去生长 |
[20:51] | I hear you. | 我听到你了 |
[20:52] | I may not wear my turtlenecks every day. | 我可能不会每天都穿高领衫了 |
[20:54] | I’ll miss them. | 我会想念它的 |
[20:56] | You still wanna take over the world? | 你还想主宰全世界吗 |
[20:58] | I wanna take over myself first. | 我想先主宰自己 |
[21:00] | But then, yeah, the world. | 然后呢 再主宰全世界 |
[21:03] | Well, I’m right here next to you. | 我就在你身边 |
[21:05] | Thanks. I never want that to change. | 谢谢 我希望这一点永远不要改变 |
[21:09] | – Sign my yearbook? – Of course. | – 能签一下我的年鉴吗 – 当然可以 |