时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. | A 每个人都是由原子构成的集合体 |
[00:11] | B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. | B 你们中的一些可能是人 |
[00:17] | C) When you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow up. | C 你要是跟原子或者人过不去 他们就会爆炸 |
[00:21] | Belgium, 1831! | 比利时 1831年 |
[00:24] | Okay, everybody, it’s happening right now. | 大家注意 历史正在重演 |
[00:26] | Under your desks. Farkle’s gonna blow. | 躲到桌子底下去 法尔科要爆炸了 |
[00:27] | I know everything except Belgium, 1831. | 除了比利时1831年的事 我无所不知 |
[00:30] | And once I know that, I’ll know everything! | 只要知道了这事 那我就真的无所不知了 |
[00:32] | And then my name goes on the board with those three idiots! | 这样我的名字就可以和那三个傻蛋一起挂在黑板上了 |
[00:37] | – Breathe, Farkle. – Too late. | -冷静点 法尔科 -太迟了 |
[00:39] | I taste blue. | 我尝到了忧郁的滋味 |
[00:43] | You know, with anybody else, that would’ve been strange. | 这件事发生在其他人身上都会很奇怪的 |
[00:46] | But with Farkle, we don’t even lift him off the floor anymore. | 但既然是法尔科 我们就不用费心把他老人家抬起来了 |
[00:49] | Oh, here’s your book. | 哦 你的书 |
[00:50] | Ugh. | 咳 |
[00:53] | Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews, | 很抱歉打扰了 马修斯老师 |
[00:55] | I’m here to speak with Farkle Minkus. | 我是来找法尔科·明克斯的 |
[00:56] | Farkle, guidance counselor. | 法尔科 辅导员找你 |
[00:58] | Well, it’s about time. | 来得正好 |
[01:03] | Are you finally taking him away? | 你终于要把他带走了吗 |
[01:05] | He goes, we all go. | 他走 我们也走 |
[01:06] | I’m here, so it’s not just the girls. | 我也在 所以走的不会只有女生 |
[01:09] | There are no secrets in our group. | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[01:11] | Nothing can come between– | 没什么能阻碍 |
[01:12] | okay. | 好吧 |
[01:14] | Farkle, I have the results… | 法尔科 我拿到结果了 |
[01:16] | Of my I.Q. and aptitude test? | 智商和能力倾向测验的结果吗 |
[01:17] | I’m a genius, right? | 我是个天才 对吧 |
[01:18] | You know how I know? ‘Cause I’m a genius. | 你知道我是怎么知道的吗 因为我是个天才 |
[01:19] | It’s not conceited when it’s true. Right, Mr. Matthews? | 既然这是事实 那我就不算自负了 对吧 马修斯老师 |
[01:21] | I wouldn’t know. I’m barely literate. | 我不知道 我是文盲 |
[01:24] | Your parents have given me permission to tell you that yes, | 你的父母允许我告诉你 是的 |
[01:27] | you scored in the superior range. | 你的确名列前茅 |
[01:29] | And my aptitude test says I should consider a career in… | 能力倾向测验结果显示 我应该考虑的职业是 |
[01:32] | “Ruling the world.” | 统治世界 |
[01:34] | Never seen that one. | 从没见过这一条 |
[01:36] | The rest of the class falls within a more traditional range of careers. | 班里其他人的建议职业都属于传统范畴 |
[01:39] | Although, we did get one bunny farmer… | 不过的确有别的职业 比如养兔子 |
[01:41] | Yay. | 耶 |
[01:43] | …and “armpit sniffer #5” in a deodorant factory. | 在除臭剂工厂研制腋窝嗅探者5号 |
[01:46] | I got a job! | 我有工作了 |
[01:49] | But I would expect there’s going to be further testing, is that right, Ms. Oben? | 但我觉得还会有进一步的测试的 对吗 欧本小姐 |
[01:52] | Yes. When someone scores this high, | 是的 如果有人能拿这么高的分数 |
[01:55] | the experts usually want to confirm the testing. | 专家通常会想要确认测试结果 |
[01:57] | And then, more specialized schools | 接着拥有天才班的专业学校 |
[01:59] | with gifted programs, like Einstein academy, might approach you. | 就会向你抛来橄榄枝了 比如爱因斯坦学院 |
[02:02] | Now, Farkle says… | 法尔科的意思是 |
[02:03] | I’d never leave my friends behind. | 我不会丢下朋友 |
[02:05] | Who’s a good genius? | 谁是好天才 |
[02:06] | I am! | 我 |
[02:08] | One more thing, Farkle. | 还有一件事 法尔科 |
[02:10] | It’s important not to react to your score | 这件事很重要 |
[02:11] | in any way that might make your friends feel– | 不要表现得太过 要不然你的朋友会觉得 |
[02:13] | inferior. Of less value. Like dum-dums. | 自己很差 一无是处 像个傻子 |
[02:16] | We’re talking about my daughter! | 我们说的是我女儿 |
[02:18] | Whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错呢 |
[02:26] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[02:30] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:35] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:39] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:43] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:47] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:51] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:56] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:59] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:04] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:07] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:11] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:20] | Welcome to our Farkle genius party. | 欢迎来到法尔科天才派对 |
[03:22] | I’m Stuart Minkus, the original genius, | 我是天才始祖斯图尔特·明克斯 |
[03:25] | very proud to welcome my son to the club. | 非常自豪能够欢迎我的儿子加入天才俱乐部 |
[03:28] | I’m sure his mother, who is unexceptional, | 我相信他普通的母亲 |
[03:31] | would like to say a few words representing her people. | 想代表平庸之辈说几句话 |
[03:34] | Yeah. I’m unexceptional. | 是啊 我是挺普通的 |
[03:37] | Who does what I say? | 谁会按我说的做 |
[03:38] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[03:40] | Hi, Corey. | 你好 科瑞 |
[03:43] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[03:45] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[03:46] | What? I like her now. | 干嘛 我现在挺喜欢她的 |
[03:47] | She’s a lot less scary than she was in high school. | 她没高中时那么可怕了 |
[03:49] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[03:50] | Are you not looking at her? | 你没在看她吧 |
[03:52] | I hold in my hand the answer to the question that everyone’s been asking. | 我手里有大家都想知道的答案 |
[03:56] | Is Farkle a clone? A robot? Or a real boy? | 法尔科是克隆人 机器人 还是一个人 |
[04:00] | Real boy, real boy, real boy, real boy. | 人 人 人 人 |
[04:02] | This is the birth certificate of Farkle Minkus. | 这是法尔科·明克斯的出生证明 |
[04:05] | Real boy! | 他是个真人 |
[04:10] | Thanks for having me, mom. | 谢谢你带给我生命 妈妈 |
[04:12] | Any time, kiddo. | 不用谢 儿子 |
[04:14] | You make me proud every day. | 我每天都为你骄傲 |
[04:17] | Stuart and I want to thank all of Farkle’s friends who care about him. | 斯图尔特和我想谢谢所有关心法尔科的朋友 |
[04:20] | You’re all he ever talks about. | 他一直说起你们 |
[04:22] | We hope you’ll keep encouraging him to be as unique as he’s always been. | 我们希望 你们可以一直鼓励他 让他永远这么独特 |
[04:26] | The Minkuses have always been simple, incredibly rich people. | 明克斯家的人都很简单 富得流油 |
[04:30] | Please enjoy our party, and don’t forget your complimentary penguin. | 玩得愉快 别忘了你们的免费企鹅 |
[04:37] | Hey, Minkus, great party. | 嘿 明克斯 这派对真棒 |
[04:40] | Nice shirt. I don’t care about any of that. | 衬衫不错 这些我都不在乎 |
[04:41] | You married Jennifer Bassett. Did you know that? | 你娶了詹妮弗·巴塞特 你知道吗 |
[04:46] | We fell in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[04:48] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[04:49] | Maya, when I rule the world, | 玛雅 我统治世界的那天 |
[04:50] | I’ll give you half because you’re my lovely fake wife. | 我会分你一半江山 因为你是我可爱的假妻子 |
[04:52] | Hey, I want some of that! | 嘿 我也要 |
[04:54] | Yeah, Farkle, you love them equally. | 是啊 法尔科 你爱她们一样多 |
[04:56] | Marry them both. Wouldn’t that be the genius thing to do? | 把两个都娶回家得了 这不是天才做的事吗 |
[04:58] | See why I keep you around! Make it happen, face. | 所以我才要留你在我身边嘛 说干就干 帅哥 |
[05:01] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[05:05] | – Riley Matthews? – Yes. | -莱丽·马修斯 -是的 |
[05:06] | – Would you… – Absolutely. | -你愿意 -完全愿意 |
[05:08] | – …do me the honor… – Any time at all. | -让我可以有这份荣幸 -随时都可以 |
[05:09] | – …of becoming… – Whatever you want. | -称呼你 -什么都行 |
[05:10] | -…mrs… -Do you not understand “yes”? | -为 -你不明白我愿意是什么意思吗 |
[05:12] | …Farkle Minkus? | 法尔科·明克斯太太吗 |
[05:14] | You’re gonna be there, right? | 你会出席的 对吧 |
[05:15] | – A yes is a yes. Here’s your ring. – Hey! | -答应就是答应了 戒指给你 -嘿 |
[05:17] | – You get two penguins. – Okay. | -你可以拿两只企鹅 -好吧 |
[05:19] | Maya, marry us quick while she’s still distracted by the sparkles. | 玛雅 赶快主持婚礼 趁她还沉浸在戒指的光芒里 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Blah, blah blah. | 巴拉 巴拉 巴拉 |
[05:26] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[05:27] | Blah, blah blah. | 巴拉 巴拉 巴拉 |
[05:29] | There it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[05:32] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[05:34] | If anyone has any reason why these two shouldn’t be joined– | 如果谁能有理由证明这两人不能结为 |
[05:36] | I object, yes. | 我反对 |
[05:37] | Smackle. | 史麦科 |
[05:38] | You made it to the wedding, smackle! | 你赶来参加婚礼了 史麦科 |
[05:42] | Still having trouble with the hugging thing, aren’t you? | 还是不习惯拥抱 是吧 |
[05:45] | The average middle schooler spends nine minutes a day engaged in hugs. | 一般来说 中学生每天拥抱的时间有九分钟 |
[05:48] | Do you know what I accomplish in those nine minutes? | 你知道我在这九分钟里做了什么吗 |
[05:49] | – No. – Ask NASA. | -不知道 -问问国家航空航天局吧 |
[05:53] | Smackle, here to mock my recent membership into the genius club? | 史麦科 你是来嘲笑我加入天才俱乐部的吗 |
[05:56] | On the contrary, Farkle. | 恰恰相反 法尔科 |
[05:57] | I welcome you with open arms. | 我敞开手臂欢迎你的加入 |
[06:03] | My arms. | 我的手臂 |
[06:04] | They are open. | 是敞开的 |
[06:05] | What do you want me to do with that? | 你想让我干嘛 |
[06:09] | We are both geniuses now. | 我们现在都是天才了 |
[06:10] | Yup. That makes us even more alike that we were. | 是啊 我们比以前更相像了 |
[06:13] | And as we both know… | 我们都知道 |
[06:14] | Like forces repel. | 同性相斥 |
[06:16] | Yes, science says we may never be together. | 是啊 科学证明我们可能永远不会在一起 |
[06:17] | And science never makes a mistake. | 科学是不会错的 |
[06:19] | Really? Have you seen the blobfish? | 真的吗 你见过水滴鱼吗 |
[06:23] | Why, science? Why? | 科学啊 这是为什么 |
[06:29] | I’m here to ask you to consider transferring to Einstein academy. | 我来这里是请你考虑转学去爱因斯坦学院 |
[06:32] | That’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[06:33] | Stop hitting on me. | 别跟我搭讪 |
[06:34] | Ha. Okay. | 哈哈 好吧 |
[06:38] | What would be the benefits of my going to Einstein? | 我去爱因斯坦学院有什么好处 |
[06:39] | To develop your magnificent brain | 开发你的聪明大脑 |
[06:41] | so the world is not cheated of your full potential. | 让世界看到你的全部实力 |
[06:43] | Are you suggesting that my dum-dums hold me back? | 你是说我的傻瓜小伙伴在拖我后腿吗 |
[06:45] | I am a blobfish. | 我是水滴鱼 |
[06:48] | Yeah… tell me more about Einstein Academy. | 好吧 再跟我说说爱因斯坦学院的事 |
[06:57] | Farkle, what are you? | 法尔科 你是什么 |
[06:58] | Genius. I’m on the board. | 天才啊 黑板上有我名字 |
[07:01] | Wrong. | 错 |
[07:02] | Riley, what are you? | 莱丽 你是什么 |
[07:04] | Bunny farmer. | 养兔子的 |
[07:06] | Wrong. | 错 |
[07:07] | Then don’t go into my room. | 那就别进我房间了 |
[07:11] | All these things that you guys have been told you are this week? | 你们这周知道的这些事 |
[07:14] | That’s only a piece of what makes you an individual. | 只是你们作为人类的一部分 |
[07:17] | This I.Q. Test produces a number that puts you in a category. | 智商测试根据数字把你们归为一类 |
[07:22] | A label. | 贴上了一个标签 |
[07:23] | Don’t live under a label. | 不要活在标签下 |
[07:25] | It just gets in the way of who you are. | 它只不过在阻碍你成为自己 |
[07:27] | But if you get called something enough, don’t you start believing it? | 但如果经常被这么称呼 自己难道不会开始相信吗 |
[07:29] | Believe in what you contribute to others. | 你要相信的是自己为别人做了什么 |
[07:32] | We expect great things from you, Farkle. | 法尔科 我们相信你前途无量 |
[07:34] | I’ll try my best, sir. | 我会尽力的 老师 |
[07:36] | But, I also expect great things from everybody else. | 但我也相信其他人拥有远大的前程 |
[07:41] | Remarkable people have I.Q.’s all across the board. | 各行各业都有牛人 |
[07:44] | Everyone has great gifts, | 术业有专攻 |
[07:47] | and everyone in this class has the potential to impact our world. | 班里的每个同学都有能力为世界做贡献 |
[07:51] | So just be yourself. | 做自己就好 |
[07:54] | It’s the only label that matters. | 这个标签最重要 |
[07:57] | Mr. Matthews? | 马修斯老师 |
[07:58] | If it’s all right with you, I need a moment with Farkle. | 我能不能和法尔科说几句话 |
[08:01] | Okay. Farkle? | 好的 法尔科 |
[08:17] | So, they did more testing on me. | 他们又给我做了测试 |
[08:18] | How big a genius are you? | 你到底有多天才 |
[08:20] | Riley, they’re considering some behavioral traits in Farkle | 莱丽 他们认为法尔科的一些行为 |
[08:24] | that warrant a more specific kind of testing. | 有待特别的测试 |
[08:26] | What? They just noticed Farkle’s a little farkly? | 什么 他们才发现法尔科有点法尔科 |
[08:29] | I could have told them that. | 我可以直接跟他们说啊 |
[08:31] | They want to see if I have autism. | 他们想检查我是否有自闭症 |
[08:34] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[08:36] | Let’s go tell them you don’t. | 我们去告诉他们你没有自闭症 |
[08:38] | I might have a type of autism called asperger’s syndrome. | 我可能得了一种叫艾斯伯格综合症的自闭症 |
[08:41] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[08:42] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[08:43] | It’s a disorder that affects a person’s behavior. | 这是一种使行为紊乱的病症 |
[08:47] | Farkle, when I said that you were a little farkly, what I meant was… | 法尔科 我说你有点法尔科的时候 我想说的是 |
[08:50] | Yeah, that you behave just like a perfectly normal Farkle. | 你表现得像个很正常的法尔科 |
[08:52] | You do. | 没错 |
[08:53] | We’ll get the results from today’s interview, and we’ll know. | 拿到今天访谈测试的结果后 我们就知道了 |
[08:56] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[08:57] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[08:58] | Guys, I’ve passed every single test I’ve ever taken. | 我考试从来没有挂过科 |
[09:00] | He made us come right over. | 他让我们马上过来 |
[09:02] | He didn’t want to go home, he didn’t want to do anything except be with you. | 他不想回家 只想和你们在一起 |
[09:05] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:06] | That’s who he is. | 这才是他 |
[09:08] | I see it in my classroom every day. | 我每天都能在课堂里看到这一点 |
[09:12] | The most important thing to him was that you’re a part of this. | 对他来说 和你们在一起才是最重要的 |
[09:15] | Because he’s Farkle. | 因为他是法尔科 |
[09:17] | That’s who you are, | 这就是你 |
[09:18] | no matter what anybody says. | 不管别人说什么 |
[09:27] | Could you please give us one of your wonderful little Riley pick-me-ups? | 你能来段莱丽牌贴心安慰吗 |
[09:30] | Whatever happens, at least you’re in better shape that Maya. | 不管发生什么 至少你的身材比玛雅好 |
[09:33] | Okay, that wasn’t what I was going for, but sure, let’s turn on me. | 好吧 跟我想的不一样 但没关系啊 矛头对准我好了 |
[09:36] | You think you got stuff? | 你觉得你很倒霉吗 |
[09:38] | Look at this! This is a bag of cats. | 看看这个 这才叫糟糕 |
[09:40] | Okay there, little helper. | 够啦 小助手 |
[09:41] | All right, this website lists symptoms of asperger’s. | 好了 这个网站列出了艾斯伯格综合症的症状 |
[09:45] | Uh, the first one they mention is social awkwardness. | 呃 第一条是社交尴尬 |
[09:47] | Check. | 符合 |
[09:48] | You don’t do anything awkward. | 你没有做什么尴尬的事啊 |
[09:51] | Ha! | 哈 |
[09:53] | Well, that’s just something you do and you’re gonna stop doing that. | 这只是你的小习惯 改掉就好了 |
[09:55] | He’s gonna stop doing that. | 他会改掉的 |
[09:57] | “Narrowed interests. | 兴趣爱好匮乏 |
[09:58] | “Going on about a subject | 即使听者对话题 |
[10:00] | “even if the people he’s talking to don’t have a shared interest.” | 完全不感兴趣 也不会停止说话 |
[10:02] | Check. | 符合 |
[10:03] | Farkle, we’re interested in everything you’re interested in. | 法尔科 你感兴趣的我们都感兴趣 |
[10:06] | Belgium, 1831! | 比利时 1831 |
[10:07] | Stop doing that. He’s gonna stop doing that. | 别这么做了 他会改的 |
[10:10] | Guys, whatever this is, I got it. | 朋友们 不管怎样 我都可以接受 |
[10:12] | And I need you to let that be okay. | 我想让你们也接受 |
[10:14] | “Some people with asperger’s are uncomfortable being touched | 一些艾斯伯格综合症患者在被人触碰或感受到爱慕时 |
[10:17] | “or receiving affection. | 都会不舒服 |
[10:19] | “They may struggle to fully understand emotion or love.” | 他们可能很难完全理解感情或爱 |
[10:22] | Check, check, checky-check, check. | 符合 符合 符合 符合 |
[10:25] | Farkle, what are you talking about? | 法尔科 你在说什么 |
[10:27] | You love Riley and me since the day we met. You married us. | 你对我和莱丽都是一见钟情的 你和我们结婚了 |
[10:29] | It wasn’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[10:30] | Oww. | 好疼 |
[10:33] | But it’s very sweet. | 但这很甜蜜啊 |
[10:35] | And it’s all about emotions. | 而且很有感情 |
[10:36] | You guys are my best friends. Please promise me one thing. | 你们都是我最好的朋友 请答应我一件事 |
[10:39] | Anything. | 什么事都可以 |
[10:41] | Please don’t ever let me not understand love. | 请让我永远都能理解爱 |
[10:49] | Nothing’s ever been out of our control before. | 没什么不在我们的控制之下 |
[10:51] | We usually control everything with money and penguins. | 关于钱和企鹅的一切都逃不出我们的手掌心 |
[10:56] | You guys are gonna get the results, and no matter what they say, | 你们会拿到结果的 不管他们说什么 |
[10:59] | you’re gonna keep being the same great parents you’ve always been. | 你们还是和以前一样的好父母 |
[11:02] | You’ll figure this out. | 你们会解决的 |
[11:04] | – You sure? – Of course, I’m sure, Stuart. | -你确定 -当然 我非常确定 斯图尔特 |
[11:06] | I mean, you are almost as smart as me. | 我是说 你差不多和我一样聪明 |
[11:08] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[11:10] | Jennifer, you’re pretty strong. | 詹妮弗 你很坚强 |
[11:12] | Nothing stands a chance against you. | 没什么能打倒你 |
[11:15] | All my life, nothing’s ever frightened me. | 我这一生 没有什么能让我害怕 |
[11:17] | Then I had a child, | 但后来我有了孩子 |
[11:18] | and the thought of something happening to him frightens me every day. | 每天都会害怕他会遭遇不幸 |
[11:23] | No matter what they tell you, | 不管他们告诉你们什么 |
[11:25] | he’s Farkle, and we love him. | 他是法尔科 我们爱他 |
[11:27] | Thanks for being here for us, guys. | 谢谢你们陪在我们身边 |
[11:29] | Every day. | 每天都陪着你们 |
[11:35] | Would you guys be upset if I transferred to Einstein Academy? | 如果我转学去爱因斯坦学院 你们会不会难过 |
[11:39] | Yes. | 会 |
[11:40] | Would you still be my friends? | 你们还会当我的朋友吗 |
[11:41] | Boy, for someone who’s gonna rule the world, | 拜托 一个要统治世界的人 |
[11:43] | you sure ask some dum-dum questions. | 不能问这么白痴的问题 |
[11:50] | Farkle. | 法尔科 你好 |
[11:51] | People who aren’t Farkle. | 不是法尔科的人 你们好 |
[11:52] | Hey, Smackle. | 你好 史麦科 |
[11:53] | Stop smothering me. | 别挑逗我了 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Friends. Hugging. | 朋友 拥抱 |
[12:02] | I suppose this is all very important to people like you. | 我想这对你们这种人来说很重要吧 |
[12:05] | You love us, smackle, you just don’t know it yet. | 你爱我们 史麦科 你只是还不知道 |
[12:08] | Noted. | 收到 |
[12:10] | Farkle, I’m here to see how you enjoyed your tour of Einstein Academy. | 法尔科 我只是想知道你觉得爱因斯坦学院之旅如何 |
[12:12] | – You went? – He spent the day with us. | -你去了那里 -他整天都和我们在一起 |
[12:15] | He fit. | 他很符合 |
[12:17] | And so will this. | 这件衣服也很合身 |
[12:20] | How does it look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[12:22] | I’m swooning. | 我被你帅晕了 |
[12:24] | Perhaps we could indulge in our established ritual of sharing a smoothie? | 我们要不遵循一同享用奶昔的传统仪式吧 |
[12:28] | Thanks, but I’m not really thirsty right now. | 谢谢你的好意 但我现在不是很渴 |
[12:30] | Nor am I really interested in the consumption of a frozen treat… | 我对冷冰冰的东西也没什么兴趣 |
[12:36] | What are you doing? What is she doing? | 你在做什么 她在做什么 |
[12:38] | Who do we call? | 我们应该打给谁 |
[12:40] | I believe she’s winking at me. | 我觉得她在对我眨眼 |
[12:42] | How do you like it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:46] | Yeah, let’s see it with one eye. | 闭上一只眼睛看看 |
[12:50] | – Two, yes, two eyes. – Please, don’t… | -都闭上吧 -拜托 别 |
[12:53] | Why don’t I get us a table outside? | 我们去外面坐坐吧 |
[13:05] | Farkle, Isadora Smackle loves you! | 法尔科 伊莎多拉·史麦科喜欢你 |
[13:08] | But I’m loyal to both of you. | 但我对你们是忠贞不屈的 |
[13:09] | Well, your two fake wives want you to spend time with one real Smackle. | 你的两个冒牌妻子想让你和真正的史麦科相处 |
[13:13] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 把她拿下 小老虎 |
[13:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[13:17] | Did you ask us to help you understand love? | 你不是让我们帮你理解爱吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:20] | Then go figure it out. | 那就去吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah, we heard you’re a genius. | 是啊 我们听说你是天才 |
[13:34] | It feels strange to be together not in a spelling bee, or something. | 没有拼字比赛什么的还坐在一起 挺奇怪的哦 |
[13:36] | Well, I am more comfortable saying things in spelling bees. | 我还是在拼字比赛的时候说话比较自在 |
[13:40] | Like you and that blazer. Hunk. | 你和这件上衣 猛男 |
[13:41] | H-u-n-k. Hunk. | 猛 男 猛男 |
[13:44] | Uh, could you use that in a sentence, please? | 你能造个句子吗 |
[13:47] | You look great in that blazer, hunk. | 你穿这件衣服很好看 猛男 |
[13:53] | This is new. | 这是新鲜事 |
[13:55] | New is interesting. | 新鲜就是有趣 |
[13:57] | What else is new? | 还有什么是新鲜的 |
[13:58] | My blazer is new. | 我的上衣是新的 |
[14:00] | Me being called a hunk is new. | 有人叫我猛男 这也是新的 |
[14:04] | I may have a form of autism. | 我可能得了自闭症 |
[14:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:08] | Asperger’s syndrome. | 艾斯伯格综合症 |
[14:10] | This may be too much for you. | 你可能很难接受 |
[14:11] | I understand if you wish to leave. | 如果你想离开 我会理解的 |
[14:13] | I would never leave. | 我不会离开的 |
[14:14] | This doesn’t scare you? | 你不害怕吗 |
[14:16] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[14:17] | May I tell you that it scares me? | 我能告诉你我很害怕吗 |
[14:20] | You are holding my hand. | 你正握着我的手 |
[14:23] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[14:25] | It’s the hunk move. | 猛男就该这么做 |
[14:29] | Thank you, Isadora. | 谢谢 伊莎多拉 |
[14:30] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[14:32] | For liking me for whatever I am. | 谢谢你喜欢我本来的样子 |
[14:51] | – Farkle. – Hello, Smackle. | -法尔科 -嗨 史麦科 |
[14:53] | You observed me in my natural habitat, | 你在我的自然栖息地观察了我 |
[14:55] | so I asked Mr. Matthews if I could observe you in mediocreville. | 所以我向马修斯老师提出能不能在平庸之城观察你 |
[14:59] | – I hope that’s not offensive. – Of course, it is. | -希望没有冒犯到你 -当然冒犯到我了 |
[15:01] | I have no remorse. | 那我也不后悔 |
[15:04] | Glad you could join us, Smackle. | 真高兴你能加入我们 史麦科 |
[15:06] | Lucas, you have to stop. | 卢卡斯 你就省省吧 |
[15:09] | It’s never gonna happen. | 永远也成不了的 |
[15:13] | Lucas, take a hint. | 卢卡斯 放聪明点 |
[15:22] | Farkle | 法尔科 |
[15:24] | may we speak privately? | 咱们能单独谈谈吗 |
[15:25] | There’s no need, Ms. Oben. I understand what I have. | 没必要 欧本老师 我清楚我摊上了什么 |
[15:27] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[15:29] | Well, I understand I’m talking to a genius, | 我知道我在和一个天才对话 |
[15:31] | but I don’t think you understand at all. | 但我觉得你一点也没明白 |
[15:33] | I’ve spoken with your parents and they’re okay if we have a conversation. | 我跟你的父母谈过了 他们说我们可以好好谈谈 |
[15:45] | Farkle time? | 我讲两句吧 |
[15:47] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[15:51] | Asperger’s syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder. | 艾斯伯格症候群是一种自闭症谱系障碍 |
[15:54] | A.S.D. | 简称自闭症 |
[15:55] | This is a pretty complicated label, so I wanna explain it to you. | 名字听起来挺唬人的 所以请允许我向各位解释 |
[16:00] | People with A.S.D. Can fall anywhere on a spectrum of different behaviors. | 患有自闭症的人 症状可在多种举动中反映出来 |
[16:03] | They talked to me for a long time. | 他们跟我聊了很长时间 |
[16:05] | And you know what? | 结果你猜怎么着 |
[16:07] | I don’t have Asperger’s. | 我没有艾斯伯格症 |
[16:09] | But they also said they don’t know what to make of me. | 但他们还说 不知道我是怎么长的 |
[16:13] | And I like that. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[16:15] | So, what am I? | 那 我是谁呢 |
[16:17] | I’m Farkle! Thank you. | 我是法尔科 谢谢大家 |
[16:32] | We’re all a unique collection of atoms, | 我们每个人的原子集合都不尽相同 |
[16:34] | and there’s only one of each of us. | 我们每个人都是独一无二的 |
[16:36] | The only label you should wear is your name. | 你身上唯一的标签就是你的名字 |
[16:41] | Let your actions define you. | 用自己的行动定义自己 |
[16:44] | Because there’s another spectrum. | 因为能够定义你的标准是 |
[16:46] | How you live your life, | 你要如何度过自己的人生 |
[16:49] | what you do with whatever you’re given. | 如何把自己人生的每一步棋下好 |
[16:54] | How you treat the other people around you. | 如何对待你周围的人 |
[16:57] | These are your actions. | 这些都是你的行动 |
[16:59] | This is your name. | 这就是你的名片 |
[17:01] | That’s who you are. | 这就是你自己 |
[17:04] | Thanks for the way you treat me. | 谢谢大家对我这么友好 |
[17:06] | And thanks for studying all of it. | 谢谢大家的研究学习 |
[17:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[17:10] | You guys studied? | 你们还研究学习过了 |
[17:13] | Hey, our friend was worried about something. | 我们的老朋友忧心忡忡的 |
[17:15] | So, we learned about it. | 所以我们就学了点相关知识 |
[17:16] | If I knew it was studying, I wouldn’t have done it. | 如果我早知道这算学习的话 肯定不干了 |
[17:22] | Ms. Smackle? | 史麦科同学 |
[17:23] | I believed that Farkle would be better off attending Einstein Academy. | 我原以为法尔科转学去爱因斯坦学院比较好 |
[17:27] | Observing him in your inferior class was to be my proof. | 在您的劣等课堂上对他进行了观察后 我有了新的想法 |
[17:31] | Don’t hold back, Smack, just say what’s on your mind. | 别藏着掖着 史麦科 想到什么说什么吧 |
[17:34] | My findings are contradictory to my hypothesis. | 我的发现与我的推断有所矛盾 |
[17:36] | Also, please talk down to us. | 说人话好吗 |
[17:41] | This class teaches lessons you cannot find in a textbook. | 这堂课给你们传授的是教科书以外的内容 |
[17:46] | There are friendships here that can’t be created in a laboratory. | 有些友谊在实验室里是无法生成的 |
[17:51] | Farkle, | 法尔科 |
[17:53] | you are where you belong. | 你应该留在属于你的地方 |
[17:56] | I, on the other hand, | 而我 则另有打算 |
[17:58] | should leave. | 应该离开 |
[18:13] | Hey, remember when we were in high school, | 哎 记不记得我们在高中的时候 |
[18:14] | and you thought I was a monster | 你觉得我是个女魔头 |
[18:16] | just because I was bigger and different than everybody, | 因为我高大壮 又和别人不一样 |
[18:18] | and I handcuffed Shawn to a boathouse? | 还把肖恩锁在了船屋里 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[18:24] | Well, it never mattered what people said about me. | 其实别人怎么说我一点都不重要 |
[18:25] | I’ve always been comfortable with myself | 我对我自己感到很自信 |
[18:27] | no matter what anybody else called me. | 不管别人怎么指指点点 |
[18:29] | I think that’s a good way to go through life, monster. | 女魔头 你这种乐观向上的态度很不错 |
[18:32] | Even if Farkle had been diagnosed with something, | 就算法尔科被诊断患有什么病症 |
[18:35] | it never would have changed how much we love him. | 永远不会改变我们爱他以及 |
[18:37] | Or each other. | 彼此相爱的事实 |
[18:39] | Thank you for my son. | 谢谢你对我儿子的付出 |
[18:41] | Thank you for marrying me. | 谢谢你娶了我 |
[18:43] | Yeah, well, you told me to. | 那肯定 你逼我的 |
[18:45] | Hey, guys, we appreciate you going through this with us. | 谢谢各位陪伴我们走过这段艰难的路 |
[18:47] | Yeah, that’s what friends do. | 没关系 朋友之间应该做的 |
[18:49] | Hey, monster? | 哎 女魔头 |
[18:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:53] | You don’t scare me anymore. | 你再也吓不着我了 |
[19:03] | I’m okay. | 我会很好的 |
[19:04] | I will go though life alone. | 我一个人过日子不是问题 |
[19:05] | Isadora, you haven’t lost Farkle. | 伊莎多拉 你又没失去法尔科 |
[19:08] | He doesn’t want me now. | 他现在不要我了 |
[19:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | Because he doesn’t have Asperger’s… | 因为他不像你一样有 |
[19:13] | Like you? | 艾斯伯格症 |
[19:15] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:18] | We studied. | 我们研究过了 |
[19:19] | We’re studiers. | 我们是学生 |
[19:20] | She made me. | 她逼我的 |
[19:23] | I was diagnosed when I was five years old. | 我在我五岁的时候就被确诊了 |
[19:27] | I… struggle with it. | 我一直挣扎着 |
[19:30] | Isadora, I don’t think there’s anybody we respect more than you. | 伊莎多拉 我觉得你算是我们最尊重的人了吧 |
[19:33] | I’m not like everybody else. | 我和其他人不一样 |
[19:35] | But who wants that? | 谁想和别人一样呢 |
[19:37] | The strangest thing is that I feel so comfortable with Farkle. | 奇怪的是 我和法尔科在一起的时候很舒心 |
[19:40] | But he’s not quite like me anymore. | 但他现在和我不一样了 |
[19:42] | But I thought that’s what you guys always wanted. | 我还以为你们希望的就是这样呢 |
[19:45] | You were like forces and like forces repel. | 就像同性相斥的两股力一样 |
[19:47] | Yeah, Smackle. | 对啊 史麦科 |
[19:49] | Science dictates that you guys can be together now. | 科学得出结论 你们两个可以在一起了 |
[19:52] | You think he knows that? | 你觉得他能知道 |
[19:53] | Ladies! | 姑娘们好 |
[19:57] | Farkle, my arch nemesis. | 我的死敌 法尔科好 |
[19:58] | Smackle, my arch nemesis. | 我的死敌 史麦科好 |
[20:00] | Riley, Maya, my wives who I will adore forever. | 我永远爱着的老婆们 莱丽和玛雅好 |
[20:03] | I want a divorce. Make it a double. | 我要离婚 两个都算 |
[20:06] | This is the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 这是我人生最长的一段感情了 |
[20:11] | You will love again, Riley. | 莱丽 你会重拾爱情的 |
[20:19] | Oh, I’m gonna leave you twos alone now. | 哦 我就不在这儿当电灯泡了 |
[20:26] | Isadora, I’m a single man now. | 伊莎多拉 我现在单身了 |
[20:29] | Farkle, before we continue, | 法尔科 我们接着聊之前 |
[20:31] | there’s something I need to tell you. | 我要告诉你点事 |
[20:34] | – I have– – I know you do. | -我有 -我知道你有 |
[20:36] | I also know you showed me understanding and compassion. | 我还知道你给予了我充分的理解和关心 |
[20:40] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:41] | Please, let me do the same. | 请允许我予以回报吧 |
[20:45] | May I hug you? | 我能抱你吗 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:55] | I don’t like this at all. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[20:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:58] | Don’t stop. | 别松开 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:09] | These are my friends, Isadora. | 伊莎多拉 这些是我的朋友 |
[21:11] | They like me for who I am. | 他们喜欢我的个性 |
[21:12] | They make me feel like I could rule the world. | 他们让我感觉我能统治世界 |
[21:15] | Yeah, so forget trying to steal Farkle over to Einstein. | 所以别想把法尔科挖去爱因斯坦学院了 |
[21:18] | You come to John Quincy Adams. | 你来我们学校多好 |
[21:19] | What would be the benefits? | 有什么好处呢 |
[21:21] | You would have good friends here. | 你能收获纯真的友谊 |
[21:25] | But, I’m not good at that. | 可是我不擅长和人打交道 |
[21:27] | Yeah, but… | 倒是 不过 |
[21:29] | We are. | 我们擅长 |
[21:30] | Maybe if you were in a place where you had some good friends… | 说不定你留在好朋友的圈子里 |
[21:33] | You wouldn’t struggle as much. | 就不会再挣扎了 |
[21:35] | People change people. | 近朱者赤 近墨者黑 |
[21:36] | Secret of life. | 人生的秘密 |
[21:43] | You just won’t give up, will you? | 你就死活不放弃对吧 |
[21:46] | Nope. | 打死都不 |
[21:47] | Looks good on you, though, Smackle. | 衣服倒是和你挺搭的 史麦科 |
[21:51] | Okay. I have a question for everybody, | 好 我想问大家一个问题 |
[21:53] | and I want you guys to answer as honestly as you can. | 希望大家尽可能如实回答 |
[21:56] | Who here is normal? | 这里谁比较正常 |
[22:01] | And who here wants to be? | 这里谁想变得正常 |
[22:11] | Good. | 很好 |