时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hi. Welcome back to another year of spine-tingling terror. | 大家好 欢迎收看又一年激动人心的恐怖秀 |
[00:10] | You said, “no terror.” | 你说过不提恐怖两个字的 |
[00:12] | But Doy, it’s our Halloween scary time theater. | 但杜伊 这里可是我们的万圣节恐怖剧院呀 |
[00:15] | I don’t want it to be called that. | 我不要这个名字 |
[00:17] | Well, what do you want it to be called? | 那你想要什么名字 |
[00:19] | Doy story. | 杜伊的故事 |
[00:22] | That movie isn’t actually called Doy story, it’s called– | 那部电影不叫杜伊的故事 叫 |
[00:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:27] | I’m the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz. | 我是绿野仙踪里的稻草人 |
[00:30] | I’m the cowardoy lion. | 我是胆小的杜伊狮 |
[00:32] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[00:35] | We’re also expecting one more person from the land of Oz. | 我们还在等待另一位来自奥兹国的人 |
[00:43] | Yeah, nobody’s buying that for a second. | 你这副打扮一点也不可信 |
[00:46] | Where’s your broom, Topy? | 那你的扫帚呢 托比 |
[00:54] | There you are. | 这就对了 |
[00:56] | Hello, my boys. | 小伙子们好 |
[01:00] | Okay, so we’re hosting this thing? | 好的 所以我们是主持咯 |
[01:02] | Where are the people? | 观众呢 |
[01:03] | They’re watching us from right out there. | 他们就在前面看呢 |
[01:06] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[01:07] | I’m not actually like this. They just write me this way. | 我也不喜欢这样 但剧本就是这么写的 |
[01:10] | In real life, I’m a sweet little girl just trying to get by. | 现实中我是一个普普通通的甜美少女 |
[01:15] | Curtsy to fool them. | 行屈膝礼骗骗他们 |
[01:17] | Ava… | 艾娃 |
[01:18] | Did I read the stage directions out loud again? | 我又把演出说明念出声了吗 |
[01:21] | All the time. | 每次都这样 |
[01:24] | Ugh! She says, frustrated. | 呃 她沮丧地说道 |
[01:29] | Tonight’s first tale of terror | 今晚第一个恐怖故事 |
[01:31] | is about my sister’s favorite place in the world. | 讲的是我姐姐在世上最喜欢的地方 |
[01:34] | Her bay window. | 她的凸窗 |
[01:35] | That doesn’t sound scary. | 这有什么恐怖的 |
[01:37] | It’s haunted. | 那里闹鬼 |
[01:38] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[01:40] | Let’s go see the scary, horrible ghost. | 去看看让人胆颤心惊的鬼魂吧 |
[01:43] | I’ll stay right here where it’s safe. | 我就呆在安全的地方 |
[01:53] | What are these costumes again? | 再说一遍 这衣服是什么意思 |
[01:55] | – We’re flappers. – Why? | -我们是摩登女郎 -为什么 |
[01:57] | Well, I was lying my bed last night thinking about what we could be | 我昨晚躺在床上思考我们该怎么打扮 |
[02:00] | when I heard a voice in my head that said– | 这时 我脑子里有一个声音说道 |
[02:02] | you should be flappers. | 你们应该扮摩登女郎 |
[02:04] | So, I said to the voice in my head, “what are flappers?” | 所以我问那个声音 摩登女郎是什么 |
[02:07] | And then the voice said– | 那个声音回答 |
[02:08] | we were jazz babies. | 我们是爵士宝贝 |
[02:10] | Jazz babies! | 爵士宝贝 |
[02:11] | Uh, Ri– Riley… | 呃 莱 莱丽 |
[02:13] | I want to be a jazz baby. | 我要当爵士宝贝 |
[02:14] | I can hear the voice in your head! | 我可以听到你脑子里的声音 |
[02:15] | This takes our friendship to a new level. | 我们的友谊站上了新高度 |
[02:21] | I lived in the 1920s. | 我是上世纪二十年代的人 |
[02:23] | Jazz babies were fun-loving, dance-all-night gals | 爵士宝贝是纵情享乐 彻夜热舞的姑娘们 |
[02:26] | with a song in our heart and taps on our toes. | 心中的音乐不停 跳舞的步伐不止 |
[02:29] | She is just a cutie pie, Maya. I want to hug her. | 她真是可爱极了 玛雅 我想抱抱她 |
[02:33] | She’s a 100-year-old dead ghost lady. | 她是一个一百岁的鬼魂 |
[02:38] | So scream? | 所以我该叫吗 |
[02:39] | Big one! | 大声叫 |
[02:40] | Yeah, get the scream out of the way so we can be chums. | 别叫啦 我们是要当闺蜜的人嘛 |
[02:43] | Chums. I don’t even feel like screaming at her anymore. | 闺蜜 我都不想大吼大叫了 |
[02:49] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[02:50] | Yeah, now’s good. | 现在想了 |
[02:55] | Now chums? | 现在做闺蜜吧 |
[02:56] | – Sure. Nice job. – Very ghosty. | -必须的 漂亮 -很像鬼 |
[02:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:09] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:13] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:17] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:21] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:26] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:30] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:34] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:37] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:42] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:45] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:49] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:56] | I am the ghost of the bay window. | 我是凸窗鬼魂 |
[04:02] | It’s okay, honey. You can take it down a notch. | 好了 亲爱的 你可以消停点了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, ya ain’t gonna beat the head thing. | 是啊 跟脑袋那个没法比 |
[04:06] | You didn’t like my spooky voice? | 你们不喜欢我的幽灵声音 |
[04:08] | It was a little big. | 有点过了 |
[04:18] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[04:20] | Maya, I upset the ghost. | 玛雅 我让鬼魂伤心了 |
[04:22] | It’s the first thing anybody’s said to me | 一百年来还没人跟我这么说过 |
[04:25] | in 100 years, and it was kinda mean. | 有点刻薄 |
[04:30] | Yeah, she’s the mean one of us. | 是啊 我们俩当中数她最刻薄 |
[04:32] | No, I’m sorry. You were just– | 不 对不起 你 |
[04:34] | you’re the best ghost ever. | 你是最棒的鬼魂 |
[04:36] | You mean that? Because I really like you guys. | 真的吗 因为我很喜欢你们哎 |
[04:39] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[04:40] | I’ve been watching you in this window since you were very little girls. | 我是在凸窗这里看着你们长大的 |
[04:43] | That’s crazy. We would have known you were here. | 这太疯狂了 我们怎么可能不知道你在 |
[04:46] | Yeah. Prove it. | 是啊 证明一下 |
[04:47] | She’s not the mean one. | 她不是刻薄的那个 |
[04:49] | She was here! | 她的确没骗人 |
[04:51] | You know me. | 你太了解我了 |
[04:53] | My best friend is tough and cool. | 我最好的朋友坚强勇敢 气场十足 |
[04:56] | I’m scared of everything. | 我什么都怕 |
[04:58] | I wanna do everything with you. | 我想和你一起做每件事 |
[05:01] | Oh, my gosh, Maya. She’s been watching us for weeks. | 哦 天啊 玛雅 她都观察我们好几个星期了 |
[05:04] | You’re becoming wonderful young adults. | 你们已经成长为优秀的年轻人了 |
[05:06] | Thank you, ghosty. | 谢谢你 鬼魂 |
[05:09] | Is that why this window is so powerful in our lives? | 所以这扇凸窗才在我们的生命中如此重要吗 |
[05:11] | Because you’ve been here watching us? | 就因为你一直在看着我们 |
[05:14] | I used to live in this house. | 我原来住在这里 |
[05:16] | This was my bedroom. | 这原本是我的卧室 |
[05:18] | I planned my capers here, I hatched my schemes. | 我在这里手舞足蹈 策划阴谋 |
[05:22] | We do that. | 我们也是 |
[05:23] | – I hatch. – I scheme. | -我策划 -我搞阴谋 |
[05:25] | But, it’s more than that. | 但不止这些 |
[05:27] | This place… | 这个地方 |
[05:28] | It has, like… | 有一种 |
[05:30] | A spirit. | 一种魔力 |
[05:33] | I promised I would never leave until someone else finally realized | 我保证过 除非其他人最后 |
[05:36] | how wonderful it was to sit in this window | 意识到在这里欢笑 哭泣 舞蹈是多么幸福 |
[05:39] | and laugh and cry and dance. | 不然我是不会走的 |
[05:40] | Well, then you’re free to go out in the world because that’s all we do. | 那你自由了 因为我们就是这么做的 |
[05:44] | Bye-bye. Don’t forget your head. | 再见 别忘了你的脑袋 |
[05:47] | I can’t go yet. | 我还不能走 |
[05:49] | I haven’t seen you dance. | 我还没见过你们跳舞呢 |
[05:51] | Dance for no reason? | 没理由地跳舞 |
[05:53] | Jazz babies dance. We did the Charleston. | 爵士宝贝都是跳舞的料 我们跳查尔斯顿舞 |
[05:56] | That’s where you put your hands like this and switch knees. | 手这样放 不断地在两个膝盖上变换 |
[05:59] | We don’t know how to do the Charleston. | 我们不知道怎么跳尔斯顿舞 |
[06:01] | Do the Charleston right now. | 现在就跳 |
[06:02] | But there’s no music. | 但没有音乐啊 |
[06:14] | Maya, we’re flapping. | 玛雅 我们在跳舞哎 |
[06:16] | Riley, we’re puppets of the flapper ghost. | 莱丽 我们是舞女鬼魂的木偶 |
[06:18] | That’s crazy. Nobody can control us. | 太疯狂了 没人能控制我们 |
[06:41] | That’s nothing. I make you do that every week. | 这没什么 我每周都强迫你这么做 |
[06:42] | – No, you don’t. – Dance. | -你没有 -跳吧 |
[06:49] | Is this why I’m so tired all the time. | 这就是本公主一直疲惫不堪的原因 |
[06:51] | Well, it’s gonna take a lot more than that to control me, sister. | 姐妹 要控制我没那么容易 |
[06:57] | Ruh-roh. | 不好 |
[06:58] | – Hot feet – hot feet, fire in the middle | -热舞 -热舞 纵情忘我 |
[07:00] | – hot feet – hot feet warm as the griddle | -热舞 -热舞 热情似火 |
[07:03] | hot feet sizzlin’ through, oh, what will I do? | 热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做 |
[07:05] | Like skiddly bop, bop, hot feet! | 热舞热舞 热情一波又一波 |
[07:07] | Hot feet stingin’ like a busy bee | 热舞热舞 就像是蜜蜂一窝 |
[07:09] | hot feet, drop feet, smokin’ like a chimney | 热舞热舞 热情是如此焦灼 |
[07:11] | hot feet, burns heavily | 热舞热舞 热浪已将我封锁 |
[07:13] | nearly makes a furnace out of me! | 热情似火 不可触摸 |
[07:15] | I wanna be hot, hot, hot, hot, hot | 这样充满热情的我 |
[07:19] | hot, hot, hot feet! | 惹火 惹火 |
[07:28] | – Hot feet – Doy. | -热舞 -杜伊 |
[07:30] | Fire in the middle, hot feet | 热舞 纵情忘我 |
[07:31] | – Doy. – warm as a griddle | -杜伊 -热舞 热情似火 |
[07:33] | hot feet sizzlin’ through, oh, what would I do | 热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做 |
[07:36] | like skiddly bop, bop, bop! | 热舞热舞 热情一波又一波 |
[07:38] | Doy! | 杜伊 |
[07:40] | What’s happening to us? | 我们怎么了 |
[07:42] | She ghosted us, and we don’t know how to get rid of her. | 她给我们下咒了 我们不知道怎么摆脱她 |
[07:44] | Hey, little guy. Why do you keep saying “Doy?” | 嘿 孩子 你为什么一直说杜伊 |
[07:47] | It’s his name. Just go with it. | 那是他的名字 管那么多干嘛 |
[07:50] | How do you spell that? | 怎么拼 |
[07:51] | D E W E Y D-e-w-e-y. | |
[07:54] | Doy. The “w” is silent. | 杜伊 W是不发音的 |
[07:56] | Oh, honey. I think it’s pronounced– | 我觉得它是这么发音的 |
[07:58] | I wouldn’t. | 劝你别 |
[07:59] | Dewey. | 杜威 |
[08:06] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:08] | Doy! | 杜伊 |
[08:10] | Boy, am I glad that’s over. | 太好了 终于结束了 |
[08:12] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[08:22] | In our next story, we go from this haunted house | 在我们的下一个故事中 我们从这个鬼屋 |
[08:24] | to another haunted house. | 到另一个鬼屋 |
[08:27] | Yeah! Riley and Maya go to the central park spooktacular! | 太好了 莱丽和玛雅要去中央公园参加万圣节化装会 |
[08:32] | And we’re gonna trick people into giving us a treat. | 我们去骗街上的人们给我们糖 |
[08:36] | I don’t think that’s the spirit of Halloween, Ava. | 我觉得这不是万圣节的精髓所在 艾娃 |
[08:39] | Are the streets filled with free sugar? | 街上是不是到处都是免费的糖果 |
[08:44] | Yes, m’love. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[08:45] | Do we got baby-face the lion boy? | 我们有长着娃娃脸的狮子男孩吗 |
[08:47] | One of the great trick or treat faces of our generation. | 他是我们这一代最好的万圣节装扮 |
[08:50] | Doy, show us your candymaker. | 杜伊 让我们见识一下你的杀手锏 |
[08:55] | Oh, am I gonna get sick tonight. | 今晚肯定会爽翻的 |
[09:00] | All right, topanga. So, are you gonna go | 好了 托庞嘉 |
[09:03] | trick or treating with these kids, | 你是想跟这些孩子去玩不给糖就捣蛋呢 |
[09:05] | or are you gonna go to the haunted house with those kids? | 还是和那些孩子去鬼屋 |
[09:08] | We don’t need adult supervision anymore. | 我们不再需要成年人的监护了 |
[09:09] | We’re becoming wonderful young adults. | 我们正在变为优秀的年轻人 |
[09:11] | – Says who? – The ghost of the bay window. | -谁说的 -凸窗的鬼魂说的 |
[09:13] | Oh, the ghost of the bay window. | 哦 凸窗的鬼魂 |
[09:15] | When you guys go to sleep, she floats in. She goes, “boo.” | 当你们睡觉的时候 她突然飘了进来 吓唬我们 |
[09:18] | We go, “aah.” | 把我们都吓坏了 |
[09:20] | We all laugh and discuss the way ghosts are portrayed in the media. | 我们都笑了 还讨论起媒体上鬼魂被描述成的样子 |
[09:24] | Are you making fun of us? | 你是在取笑我们吗 |
[09:26] | – Pretty sure we are. – No, we are. | -貌似是 -不 肯定是 |
[09:29] | Okay, do you want to go to the haunted house with these dumb-heads? | 你想和这俩小笨蛋去鬼屋吗 |
[09:33] | Well, then I will go trick or treating with these guys. | 那我就和这些小家伙们去玩不给糖就捣蛋了 |
[09:43] | I’m going trick or treating, huh, doy? | 你是想让我去吗 杜伊 |
[09:45] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想去的 |
[09:47] | Oh, I do. | 确实 |
[09:49] | Okay, fine. Then I will go with these girls. | 好吧 那我和姑娘们一起 |
[09:52] | You guys love me, right? | 你们是喜欢我的 对吧 |
[09:53] | To pieces, Topanga. | 必须的 托庞嘉 |
[09:54] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | See, mom? All kids. You know why? | 看到了吗 妈妈 都是孩子 知道为什么吗 |
[10:05] | Because you don’t go to a creepy haunted house with your mommy. | 因为谁都不会不和妈妈一起来鬼屋 |
[10:07] | It simply isn’t done. | 就不是这么玩的 |
[10:09] | Oh, yeah. You guys are talking all brave now, | 你们所谓的勇敢也就说说而已 |
[10:11] | but you’re gonna go in there and be scared to death without me. | 要是真自己进去的话肯定被吓死 |
[10:15] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[10:17] | I liked the zombie who tried to eat my guts. | 我喜欢那个想吃掉我们的僵尸 |
[10:19] | I wasn’t scared at all. | 一点也不吓人 |
[10:24] | Cory, did you go into the haunted house with three little kids? | 科瑞 你跟三个小孩进了鬼屋 |
[10:27] | I wasn’t gonna go in there alone. | 我又不是一个人进去的 |
[10:31] | Listen, Topanga, why don’t you come with us? The girls will be fine. | 听着 托庞嘉 你为啥不和我们一起呢 姑娘们不会有事的 |
[10:32] | Look, just because this is a fun-looking haunted house, | 即使只是一间看上去很有趣的鬼屋 |
[10:34] | and there’s a security guard named Larry | 而且还有个名叫拉里的警卫 |
[10:36] | doesn’t mean I feel comfortable just leaving you here. | 那我也不放心把你们丢在这里 |
[10:39] | I mean, who knows what kind of kids hang out here? | 谁知道里面都有些什么孩子 |
[10:40] | Hey, bacon. Tomato. | 嘿 培根 西红柿 |
[10:44] | Could you please tell my friend’s mom it’s okay to leave us here? | 你们能告诉我朋友的妈妈留我们自己在这里没问题吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, we’re pretty good kids. | 是啊 我们都是好孩子 |
[10:48] | Who doesn’t feel safe with a tomato? | 和西红柿在一起 谁会觉得不安全呢 |
[10:52] | Hold the phone. Are you who I think you are? | 拿着电话 你是我想的那个人吗 |
[10:55] | Who says, “hold the phone?” | 谁说的 拿着电话 |
[10:56] | I do… when I want somebody to hold my phone. | 我说的 当我想要别人帮我拿电话的时候 |
[11:00] | Hey, lady. Take a picture of me with Austin Moon. | 嘿 女士 帮我和奥斯汀·穆恩拍张照 |
[11:04] | Ava, that’s ally Dawson. | 艾娃 那是艾丽·道森 |
[11:07] | Hey, Ally Dawson, | 嘿 艾丽·道森 |
[11:08] | take a picture of me with Austin moon! | 帮我和奥斯汀·穆恩拍张照 |
[11:12] | How you doin’? | 你好啊 |
[11:15] | Ha. Well, I can appreciate a girl who knows what she wants. | 我欣赏知道自己想要什么的女孩 |
[11:19] | Take me away, gorgeous. | 带我走吧 帅哥 |
[11:21] | Where does that beautiful blonde head of yours call home? | 你这头漂亮的金发祖籍是哪儿的 |
[11:23] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[11:25] | This relationship is over. | 这段感情结束了 |
[11:27] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[11:29] | So you’re a New York kind of gal? | 你是只喜欢纽约人吗 |
[11:30] | I guess so. Here’s your wallet back. | 我想是的 你的钱包还给你 |
[11:36] | I think we’ll be okay here, mom. Look around. | 我们不会有事的 妈妈 看看周围 |
[11:39] | What do you think, Cory? | 你觉得呢 科瑞 |
[11:41] | I think Ava’s the scariest one here. | 我觉得艾娃才是这儿最可怕的 |
[11:44] | And we’re happy to hang with these two jazz babies. | 我们很开心能和你们两个爵士宝贝一起玩 |
[11:47] | – Well, thank you very much. – New best friends. Bye-bye. | -非常感谢 -新的好朋友 再见 |
[11:51] | All right. I just want you home by– | 好吧 我希望你们在 |
[11:52] | don’t say a time. I want to be cool. | 别说时间 我想看上去酷一点 |
[11:54] | Then I won’t. | 那我就不说了 |
[11:55] | Then I’m very cool. | 我是很酷的哦 |
[11:58] | 10:00. | 十点 |
[12:00] | But that’s when the monster parade starts. | 那可是怪物游行的时间 |
[12:02] | It starts at 10:00? | 十点才开始 |
[12:07] | Do you wanna go trick or treating, Doy? | 你想去玩不给糖就捣蛋吗 杜伊 |
[12:09] | What did you just call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[12:10] | Doy. | 杜伊 |
[12:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:18] | Ava, I need my wallet back. | 艾娃 把我的钱包还我 |
[12:20] | Thanks a lot, guys. | 谢谢你们 伙计们 |
[12:22] | But you don’t actually have to watch us or anything. | 你们其实不用陪着我们 |
[12:24] | I mean, Lucas and Farkle are already on their way | 卢卡斯和法尔科马上就过来了 |
[12:26] | and it’s not like we’re a couple of scared kids at a haunted house. | 我们也不是那种会被鬼屋吓坏的孩子 |
[12:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:36] | If you’re scared of her, I don’t think you’ll do too good in there. | 如果你们怕她 我觉得你们还是不要进去的好 |
[12:39] | She is a ghost and she will ghost you. | 她是个鬼魂 她会缠着你 |
[12:41] | Yes, do it. Ghost them like they’ve never been ghosted. | 缠着他们吧 让他们尝尝你的厉害 |
[12:44] | I want you to take me back home. I’m scared. | 我想让你们带我回家 我害怕 |
[12:48] | Yeah. This is a ghost. | 没错 这是个鬼混 |
[12:50] | What are you scared of? | 你害怕什么 |
[12:52] | Promise me you won’t let our house become like this one. | 你跟我保证我们家的房子不会变成这样 |
[12:54] | Please tell me what’s bothering you. | 请告诉我什么让你烦心了 |
[12:56] | It bothers me that this is the haunted house. | 这个鬼屋让我烦心 |
[12:59] | You don’t think it looks authentic? | 你觉得它看起来不像真的 |
[13:01] | Oh, it’s real authentic. I know the ghost who lives here. | 它就是真的 我认识住在这里的鬼魂 |
[13:05] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[13:07] | Look, I know it’s Halloween, | 我知道今天是万圣节 |
[13:09] | but this ghost is about as real as the fake zombies inside. | 但是这个鬼魂和里面假僵尸都是一个货色 |
[13:11] | Oh, do not doubt her ghostiness. | 不要怀疑她的鬼魂身份 |
[13:15] | Oh, please. What can she do? | 拜托 她能做什么 |
[13:20] | Oh, would you look at that? | 快看啊 |
[13:23] | She is a ghost. | 她是个鬼魂 |
[13:25] | And she’s got style. | 还很有范儿 |
[13:29] | Everybody used to know this house. | 以前人们都知道这座房子 |
[13:31] | This is my best friend Tessie’s house. | 这是我最好朋友泰茜的家 |
[13:33] | We’d all come here to dance the night away. | 我们曾在这里通宵跳舞 |
[13:35] | Tessie was the life of the party. | 泰茜是派对的灵魂人物 |
[13:37] | But look at the place now. | 但是看看现在这个地方 |
[13:39] | Why is it like this? | 为什么会变这样 |
[13:40] | Nobody’s hatched any schemes or planned any capers | 再也没有人像你们那样 |
[13:43] | in the bay window of this house | 坐在凸窗那里 |
[13:45] | the way you have in ours. | 谈天说地了 |
[13:47] | So nobody lives here now. | 现在没人住这儿了 |
[13:49] | Only Tessie. | 只有泰茜 |
[13:50] | The party’s been over for a long time. | 派对已经结束很长一段时间了 |
[13:52] | She just sits, | 她只是坐在那儿 |
[13:54] | staring out at a world that’s forgotten all about us. | 看着外面那个已经忘了我们的世界 |
[13:58] | Austin, are you crying? | 奥斯汀 你是哭了吗 |
[14:02] | No. | 没有 |
[14:07] | Where’s Tessie now? | 泰茜现在在哪儿呢 |
[14:08] | Oh, she’s in there… | 她就在这里 |
[14:10] | By herself in the bay window. | 独自在凸窗坐着 |
[14:12] | Is there any way we can help? | 有什么我们能帮上忙的吗 |
[14:14] | Well, there is one thing Tessie could never resist. | 有一件泰茜无法拒绝的事情 |
[14:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[14:19] | Dance again. Yay! | 又要跳舞了 太棒了 |
[14:22] | – Dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah -doy. | -哒哒哒哒哒哒 -杜伊 |
[14:26] | – Hot feet – hot feet | -热舞 -热舞 |
[14:27] | fire in the middle | 纵情忘我 |
[14:28] | – hot feet – hot feet | -热舞 -热舞 |
[14:29] | warm as a griddle | 热情似火 |
[14:30] | – hot feet – hot feet | -热舞 -热舞 |
[14:32] | sizzlin’ through, oh, what will I do? | 热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做 |
[14:34] | Like skiddly bop, bop, bop! | 热舞热舞 热情一波又一波 |
[14:35] | – Hot feet – hot feet | -热舞 -热舞 |
[14:36] | – fire in the middle – hot feet | -纵情忘我 -热舞 |
[14:37] | hot feet warm as a griddle | 热情似火 |
[14:39] | hot feet hot feet | 热舞 热舞 |
[14:40] | sizzlin’ through, oh, what will I do? | 热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做 |
[14:42] | Like skiddly bop, bop, bop! | 热舞热舞 热情一波又一波 |
[14:44] | I wanna be hot, hot, hot, hot, hot | 这样充满热情的我 |
[14:47] | hot, hot, hot feet! | 惹火 惹火 |
[14:54] | Tessie? | 泰西 |
[14:56] | Tessie, it’s me, Riley. Please come love us. | 泰西 我是莱丽 出来见见我们吧 |
[14:58] | Hey, we flapped for you, Casper. Get out here. | 嘿 我们跳舞给你看了啊 鬼马小精灵 快出来 |
[15:01] | This is not like her at all. | 这一点也不像她 |
[15:03] | Well, maybe her not coming out is her way of inviting us in. | 也许她不现身是想邀请我们进去 |
[15:06] | No, no. If she didn’t come out for dancing, | 不 不 如果她不出来跳舞 |
[15:09] | Tessie is not in the mood for company. | 那一定是想独自待着 |
[15:13] | – Hot feet – I wouldn’t. | -热舞 -我不会这么做的 |
[15:14] | – Fire in the middle – hot feet | -纵情忘我 -热舞 |
[15:15] | – I mean it. – warm as a griddle | -我是说真的 -热情似火 |
[15:17] | hot feet hot feet | 热舞 热舞 |
[15:18] | sizzlin’ through, oh, what will I do? | 热情快要把我淹没 我该怎么做 |
[15:20] | Like skiddly bop, bop, bop! | 热舞热舞 热情一波又一波 |
[15:22] | I wanna be hot, hot, hot, hot, hot | 这样充满热情的我 |
[15:25] | hot, hot, hot feet! | 惹火 惹火 |
[15:43] | – Thank you! – We had a lovely evening. | -谢谢你 -今晚很愉快 |
[15:49] | Tessie’s changed, man. | 天啊 泰茜变了 |
[15:51] | It’s been real, ghosty. Happy Halloween. | 真的超级可怕 万圣节快乐 |
[16:01] | Okay, everybody pour out your candy. | 好了 大家把糖都倒出来 |
[16:04] | Why? Everybody has their own pumpkin. | 为什么 每人都有自己的南瓜啊 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but I like dividing it all up fairly. | 是啊 但我喜欢公平分配 |
[16:12] | Well, well, well… | 这样啊 |
[16:14] | Topanga’s wrong about you, Ava Morgenstern. | 托庞嘉看错你了 艾娃·摩根斯特恩 |
[16:16] | No, she’s not. | 你才看错了 |
[16:18] | Mini, mini, full size. | 迷你装 迷你装 大容量 |
[16:21] | Toothbrush, toothbrush, crunch bar. | 牙刷 牙刷 条状巧克力 |
[16:24] | Skip turn, skip turn, uh. | 放弃 放弃 呃 |
[16:26] | Uh, let’s just speed this up. | 我们加快速度吧 |
[16:34] | Pleasure doing business with you, boys. | 很高兴与你们共事 |
[16:38] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:41] | The haunted house freak you out? | 鬼屋把你们吓跑了 |
[16:42] | A little too haunted for me, thank you. | 我是受到了惊吓 谢谢 |
[16:44] | I can’t believe you just left us there. | 不敢相信你们居然把我们丢在那里 |
[16:50] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[16:51] | Excuse me, Doy? | 你说什么 杜伊 |
[16:53] | Didn’t you just go trick or treating? | 你刚刚是在玩不给糖就捣蛋吗 |
[16:55] | Ava happened. | 都被艾娃抢了 |
[16:58] | Topy, I’m crashing bad, man! | 托比 我已经累坏了 |
[17:01] | I’m sleeping over. | 我要睡了 |
[17:10] | Trick or treat. Help a Doy out. | 不给糖就捣蛋 帮帮小杜伊吧 |
[17:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, Doy, but we don’t have any candy. | 对不起啊 杜伊 但我们没有糖 |
[17:15] | You don’t? | 你们没有 |
[17:17] | – Nope. – Then trick. | -没有 -那我就捣蛋了 |
[17:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:20] | If you don’t have any candy, then I’m forced to do a trick on you. | 如果你们没有糖 那我不得不捣蛋了 |
[17:23] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[17:25] | You want stinky feet or surprise? | 你们想要臭脚还是惊喜 |
[17:28] | Well, which one do you want, Maya? | 你想要哪个 玛雅 |
[17:30] | I mean, who doesn’t like a nice surprise, right? | 谁不想要个美丽的惊喜呢 对吧 |
[17:33] | Do your worst. | 放马过来吧 |
[17:36] | Doy! | 杜伊 |
[17:39] | – Do you feel anything? – Pretend. | -你感觉到什么了吗 -装一下 |
[17:46] | Nice job. Wanna eat Ava’s candy? | 干得好 想吃艾娃的糖吗 |
[17:50] | Don’t mind if I Doy. | 如果你不介意杜伊分享的话 |
[17:54] | That was kinda cute. | 刚刚太好玩了 |
[17:56] | Doy put a spell on us. | 杜伊给我们下了咒 |
[17:57] | What could he possibly think of to do to us? | 他能想到对我们做什么 |
[17:59] | He’s six years old like Auggie. | 他才六岁 跟奥吉一样 |
[18:00] | There’s nothing in their heads except cartoons. | 脑子里只有动画片 |
[18:05] | Uh, Riley? | 呃 莱丽 |
[18:07] | Maya, you got real tall. Yay! | 玛雅 你好高啊 耶 |
[18:11] | And now you’re a cartoon. I love our lives. | 你现在是卡通人物了 我真喜欢我们的生活 |
[18:14] | Riley, is this really happening, | 莱丽 这是真的 |
[18:16] | or is everything in your head just coming out? | 还是只是你脑子里的鬼主意 |
[18:18] | No, I still got stuff in my head. | 不是啊 我还是有一堆鬼主意 |
[18:24] | What’s in your head? | 你脑子里有什么 |
[18:27] | – Don’t do this. – Don’t do that. | -别这么做 -别那么做 |
[18:29] | – Be like me. – Today is the best day ever. | -做自己 -今天是最美好的一天 |
[18:31] | Peaches! | 桃子 |
[18:33] | Oh, my gosh. I have never felt better in my life. | 哦 天啊 我从没感觉这么好过 |
[18:36] | Let’s go rob a bank. | 我们去抢银行吧 |
[18:37] | Quick, back in her head. | 快 回到她脑子里去 |
[18:39] | After you. | 你先走 |
[18:40] | – No, after you. – Please, I insist. | -不 你先走 -拜托 我是说真的 |
[18:43] | – After you. – After you. | -你先走 -你先走 |
[18:44] | Riley, we’re cartoons. | 莱丽 我们成卡通人物了 |
[18:46] | I know. Isn’t it great? Bleh. | 我知道 这不是很棒吗 |
[18:47] | Why is this so great? Bleh. | 这有什么棒的 |
[18:49] | Because now we can finally see the world through each other’s eyes. | 因为我们终于可以用彼此的眼睛看世界啦 |
[18:58] | Ugh. Everything’s pretty. | 呃 这世界好美 |
[19:05] | How do I unsee this? Switch back! Switch back! | 怎样才能不看到这些 换回来 换回来 |
[19:11] | I like it better as a human being. | 我还是更喜欢当人类 |
[19:13] | Me too. I do wanna do this though. | 我也是 但我真的想做这个 |
[19:16] | Bing, bing, bang, bang, boing, boing, bing, | 乒乒乓乓 砰砰 乒 |
[19:18] | Okay, I’m over it. | 好了 做完了 |
[19:20] | You do realize that Doy didn’t do this to us, don’t you? | 你知道这不是杜伊干的 对吧 |
[19:23] | You’re back, aren’t you ghosty? | 你回来了 是吧 鬼魂 |
[19:29] | It’s very hard to leave a place like this. | 我真的很不舍得离开这里 |
[19:32] | – We know. – We keep coming back, too. | -我们知道 -我们也喜欢这个地方 |
[19:35] | I promised myself I wouldn’t go until I found somebody else | 我保证过 除非我发现别人也和我一样珍惜这扇凸窗 |
[19:38] | who appreciated this bay window as much as I did. | 不然我是不会走的 |
[19:41] | You know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[19:43] | Because you never wanted this bay window to become like that bay window. | 因为你不想让这扇凸窗和其他凸窗一样 |
[19:47] | I promise you, it never will be. | 我跟你保证 这绝不会发生的 |
[19:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:51] | I watched you both share your dreams in here. | 我看着你们在这里分享梦想 |
[19:53] | They’re good dreams. | 这些梦想都很美好 |
[19:55] | I hope they come true. | 但愿可以成真 |
[19:57] | So, you’re actually leaving us? | 所以你真的要离开我们了 |
[19:59] | I have a friend who could use some company in her bay window. | 我的一个朋友想让我在她的凸窗边陪她 |
[20:03] | This place is in good hands. | 这个地方被照顾得很好 |
[20:06] | Can we ask you something? | 我们能问你一件事吗 |
[20:08] | Anything you want. | 什么事都可以 |
[20:10] | We sit in this window because we’ve always felt that it had some power. | 我们坐在这里 是因为我们觉得这里有一种力量 |
[20:14] | But will it after you’re gone? | 但你走了之后这力量还会在吗 |
[20:18] | I’m not the magic of this place anymore. | 我已经不是这里的魔力之源了 |
[20:21] | You are. | 你们才是 |
[20:33] | Another day. | 又一天过去了 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:36] | Can’t wait ’til tomorrow. | 好期待明天 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:02] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[21:03] | Wake up. You’re hosting the evening. | 醒醒 今晚你们可是主持啊 |
[21:04] | Yeah. You’ve gotta say good night to the people. | 是啊 你们要跟观众说再见 |
[21:08] | Topanga, what do we do? | 托庞嘉 现在怎么办 |
[21:09] | Same thing we do every year. | 每年的老规矩 |
[21:14] | Mini, mini, full size. Eh, let’s just speed this up. | 迷你装 迷你装 大容量 呃 我们加快速度吧 |
[21:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:24] | Wait, wait, wait. What do I get? | 等等 我呢 |
[21:25] | Uh, you get to put the kids to bed. You’re so lucky! | 呃 你哄孩子们睡觉去 幸运儿 |
[21:30] | But look at all of ’em. | 看他们一个个的 |
[21:32] | What do I do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[21:38] | – Doy. – What? | -杜伊 -什么 |
[22:18] | Did I forget anyone? | 落下谁了吗 |
[22:20] | The front Doy! | 杜伊从大门跑了 |