时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We have changed the life of somebody in this room. | 我俩改变了这里某个人的命运 |
[00:09] | Oh, please not me. | 天呐 千万别是我 |
[00:10] | I’m happy with my life the way it is. | 我对我现在的状态很满意 |
[00:12] | I got tall, and my teeth came in nicely. | 我不仅长高了 还牙好 |
[00:16] | Yeah, we’re not talking about you two. | 好吧 我们说的也不是你们俩 |
[00:18] | Oh, no. What’d you do? | 噢 不 你们做了什么 |
[00:20] | Oh, lucas, in your whole history, | 噢 卢卡斯 |
[00:23] | We know what has always been your biggest regret. | 我们知道你这一辈子中最大的遗憾 |
[00:29] | What’s that? Why would you do that? | 是什么 你为什么要那么做 |
[00:31] | You used to be a champion sheep rider | }你曾经在比赛中 |
[00:33] | At the mutton bustin’ rodeo, | 一直是一名骑羊冠军 |
[00:34] | until you fell off of judy the sheep. | 直到你从小绵羊朱迪身上跌了下来 |
[00:36] | And then you gave up, but you never got over it. | 然后你就放弃了 但是你一直跨不过这个坎儿 |
[00:39] | That is my deepest, darkest secret. | 那是我心里最深处最黑暗的秘密 |
[00:40] | No one knows I fell off judy the sheep except… | 没人知道我从朱迪身上摔了下来 除了 |
[00:47] | They made me, lucas. They made me. | 她们逼我的 卢卡斯 她们逼我说的 |
[00:49] | How did they make you? | 她们怎么逼你的 |
[00:51] | I said, “Y’all wanna hear a great lucas story?” | 我说 你们想听一个关于卢卡斯的很棒的故事么 |
[00:55] | They said, “Yes.” | 她们说 当然想啦 |
[00:59] | Okay, it doesn’t matter. I’m over it. | 好吧 无所谓了 我不在乎的 |
[01:00] | I don’t think about that day at all. | 我根本就没想起来过那一天 |
[01:10] | I fell off that sheep so fast. | 我摔下来得太快了 |
[01:13] | No one likes me. | 没人像我摔得那么惨 |
[01:17] | Lucas, you can fix this. | 卢卡斯 你能克服这件事的 |
[01:19] | Get back on that sheep and be a sheep champion. | 重新骑到羊身上然后拿到冠军 |
[01:22] | We have made that possible. | 我们给了你一次机会 |
[01:25] | How? How’d you make that possible? | 怎么 你们怎么做到的 |
[01:27] | Show it to him. | 拿出来给他看 |
[01:29] | Ride, lucas! Ride, boy! | 飞奔起来 卢卡斯 |
[01:31] | We have entered you in– | 我们已经替你报名 |
[01:33] | The annual mutton busting tournament! | 一年一度的骑羊比赛啦 |
[01:35] | In austin, texas! | 在德州奥斯汀 |
[01:37] | In front of everybody you know. | 在所有你认识的乡亲面前 |
[01:40] | You can’t enter me in mutton busters. | 你不可能帮我报名骑羊比赛的 |
[01:42] | You can’t be over eight years old or over 55 pounds. | 骑羊手不能超过八岁 体重也不能超过五十五磅 |
[01:44] | You are wrong, young lucas. | 你错了 卢卡斯 |
[01:46] | We entered you last week and your application has been accepted. | 我们上周替你报名了 而且他们也通过了你的申请 |
[01:50] | “Congratulations, lucas friar. | 恭喜 卢卡斯·弗莱尔 |
[01:53] | “You are an official entry in this year’s | 你已成为今年奥斯汀骑羊比赛的 |
[01:55] | “Austin round up rodeo. | 正式参赛选手 |
[01:57] | “You will be riding tombstone the sheep.” | 你的坐骑是”墓碑” |
[01:59] | What? Tombstone? | 啥 墓碑 |
[02:01] | Oh, well, that’s the end of you. | 哇 你死定了 |
[02:03] | Why is it the end of him? | 为什么 |
[02:04] | What’s the difference between riding | 朱迪和墓碑 |
[02:05] | Judy the sheep and tombstone the sheep? | 有什么不同吗 |
[02:07] | Read it again. | 再读一遍 |
[02:09] | Blah blah blah. Over the age and weight limit for mutton busters. | 乱七八糟 超龄 体重也超过最高限制 |
[02:12] | Blah. We have placed you in the adult rodeo | 我们将你分在了成人比赛组 |
[02:14] | where you be riding tombstone the sheep. | 坐骑是绵羊 墓碑 |
[02:15] | Oh, you only got one word wrong. | 噢 你只说错了一个词 |
[02:20] | Let’s see if they find that one word. | 来看看她们找没找到 |
[02:23] | Blah blah blah blahdy blah | 略略略略略略略 |
[02:24] | Blah blah blah blahdy blah blah blah | 略略略略略略略略略 |
[02:26] | Blah blahdy blah. Oh, bull! | 略略略略 噢 公牛 |
[02:28] | Ah, she found it. | 啊 她找到了 |
[02:31] | You signed me up to ride tombstone the bull! | 你们给我报了骑公牛的比赛 |
[02:35] | Are you excited? | 你激动吗 |
[02:37] | What’s the difference between | 这两者之间有啥区别 |
[02:38] | Riding a sheep and riding a bull? | 不就是骑羊和骑公牛嘛 |
[02:40] | Death. Death is the difference. | 死 死的区别 |
[02:43] | All right. May we begin class? | 好吧 我们可以上课了吗 |
[02:47] | The railroad. | 铁路 |
[02:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[02:50] | What do you mean you don’t get it, farkle? | 法尔科 你说你不懂是什么意思 |
[02:53] | How’s the railroad tie | 铁路和我们的生活有什么关系 |
[02:54] | into what’s going on in our lives, hambone? | 你是不是傻蛋 |
[02:56] | You just gonna let him call you, “Hambone,” Matthews? | 你就由着他叫你傻蛋么 马修斯 |
[02:58] | The railroad allowed us to travel great distances. | 铁路为我们提供了远游的机会 |
[03:02] | The railroad allowed us to see how other people live. | 带我们去看其他地方的人是怎么生活的 |
[03:05] | When you see how other people live, | 当你看到别人的生活时 |
[03:08] | It changes you. | 会让你有所改变 |
[03:09] | And I like “Hambone.” It’s cool. | 我喜欢傻蛋 很酷啊 |
[03:13] | Riley, rip it up before he finds out. | 莱丽 快在他发现之前撕了 |
[03:15] | -Who? -He’s gonna find out, | -谁 -他肯定会发现的 |
[03:16] | And when he does, nothing will stop him. | 当他发现的时候 做什么都不能阻止他了 |
[03:18] | -Who? -Oh, you’ll know who. | -到底谁啊 -噢 你会知道的 |
[03:20] | You’ll hear his big, booming voice. | 他声音洪亮又低沉 |
[03:21] | He’ll say somethin’– he’ll say somethin’ like– | 他会说一些事 比如 |
[03:24] | This country was built on railroads. | 这个国家就是在铁路上建起来的 |
[03:27] | I myself, just arrived on the noon train | 我本人 坐中午的火车 |
[03:29] | From austin, texarkana and arkadelphia. | 从德州的奥斯汀出发 刚到达这里 |
[03:32] | Guess why I’m here. | 猜猜我为什么在这里 |
[03:36] | Anybody? | 有人知道吗 |
[03:38] | I’m here because I could not be more proud | 我来这里 是因为 |
[03:41] | Of my grandboy, lucas. | 我为我的孙子卢卡斯自豪 |
[03:43] | Pappy joe. That’s your pappy joe. | 乔老头 这是你的爷爷 |
[03:46] | That’s pappy joe. Yes! More stuff! | 那是乔老头 太棒了 事越来越大了 |
[03:49] | That right there is the first friar | 说得对 原来我们家 |
[03:52] | That ever had the courage | 从来没人有勇气 |
[03:54] | To ride the most ferocious creature in all of creation. | 去骑所有生物中最凶残的一种 |
[03:58] | Are we talking about judy the sheep, pappy joe? | 我们说的是绵羊朱迪吗 乔爷爷 |
[04:01] | judy the sheep! | 小绵羊朱迪 |
[04:04] | Remember when you fell off of judy the sheep | 还记得你从朱迪身上摔下来吗 |
[04:06] | For about two seconds, boy? Remember that? | 大概也就骑了两秒 小子 你还记得吗 |
[04:08] | And we all said “It was okay,” | 我们都说没关系 |
[04:09] | ’cause you were only five years old. | 因为你当时只有五岁 |
[04:11] | So we said, “It was okay,” But it wasn’t okay, | 所以我们告诉你没事 但是才不是没事呢 |
[04:14] | Because you were a disgrace to the community | 因为你给家族丢脸了 |
[04:16] | And you dragged your family name through the mud hole | 我们家族的荣誉掉进了泥潭 |
[04:19] | Right up to this day. | 一直到今天 |
[04:20] | You put us in the mud hole, remember boy? | 你把我们推进了泥潭 记得吗小子 |
[04:23] | Yes. | 记得 |
[04:25] | There is one moment in every man’s life | 每个男人生命中都有一瞬间 |
[04:27] | That shapes who he is forever. | 会让他一辈子都感到羞耻 |
[04:28] | My moment was judy the sheep. | 我的那刻就是从绵羊朱迪上摔下来 |
[04:31] | Well, you know what, lucas friar? | 好了 你知道吗 卢卡斯 |
[04:34] | Forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[04:36] | You get on that bull for more than three seconds | 你骑到那个公牛上超过三秒钟 |
[04:39] | And you will be the master of tombstone the bull, | 你将成为当之无愧的冠军 |
[04:42] | And I’ll tell you, “I love you.” | 然后我会和你说 我爱你 |
[04:43] | And that’s somethin’ I’ve never said to another human. | 这句话我可没有对其他人说过 |
[04:46] | Can we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈这件事吗 |
[04:47] | Time for talkin’s over. | 谈话时间结束 |
[04:49] | I got a permission slip. | 我得到了一个许可通知书 |
[04:51] | Babineaux, | 巴宾诺 |
[04:52] | Got one for you, too. Come on, boys. | 还有一个给你的 来吧 孩子 |
[04:54] | Let’s go ride. | 让我们狂野起来 |
[05:01] | That slipped out. | 不好意思 没忍住 |
[05:08] | You did this! | 全都怪你们两个 |
[05:18] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[05:22] | Struck like lightning,my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[05:27] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[05:31] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[05:35] | Life is crazy but I know I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[05:39] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[05:43] | I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[05:47] | Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[05:51] | I’m singing oh oh oh oh oh oh | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[05:55] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[06:00] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[06:02] | Take on the world. | 看我登场 |
[06:09] | Well, if I have to ride tombstone the bull | 好吧 如果我非得去骑公牛 |
[06:11] | And die in front of everyone, | 然后惨死在所有人面前 |
[06:12] | at least it won’t be in front of all my friends. | 还好我的朋友们都不在 |
[06:14] | Surprise! | 惊讶吗 |
[06:15] | Hey, it’s all my friends. | 嘿 我的朋友们来了 |
[06:28] | Man, I look good in my | 天呐 我戴着这顶牛仔帽真帅 |
[06:29] | “Welcome to texas,” Billy buckaroo cowboy hat. | 上面写着”欢迎来到德州”呢 |
[06:34] | That ain’t a hat. | 这才不是帽子 |
[06:37] | That’s teacup. | 这简直就是茶杯 |
[06:42] | This is a hat. | 这才叫做帽子呢 |
[06:45] | How’s it look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[06:46] | Not bad, farkle. | 挺帅 法尔科 |
[06:48] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[06:54] | Well, look at you two little darlins. | 哇 看看这俩小妞 |
[06:56] | told you this was the best way | 早就告诉你了 |
[06:58] | To spend all of our allowance money on the first day. | 第一天就应该把钱都这么花了 |
[07:02] | Quit looking at us, huckleberry. | 看啥呢 小越橘 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry, maya. | 不好意思 玛雅 |
[07:05] | You look… Good. | 你看起来 很美 |
[07:07] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢了 |
[07:10] | Yeah, you both look good. | 是啊 你们两个都美呆了 |
[07:15] | You know what this place needs? | 你们知道这地方需要什么吗 |
[07:17] | A bay window. | 一个凸窗 |
[07:18] | Bay window, right now. | 我们要坐在凸窗前 |
[07:26] | What’s a bay winda? | 啥是凸窗 |
[07:28] | Oh, you know, a safe place | 噢 你知道的 一个安全的地方 |
[07:29] | where the girls have their private talks. | 女孩子可以在那里秘密谈话 |
[07:31] | Oh, well then… | 噢 那好吧 |
[07:33] | I’ll make sure those two stay right there, forever. | 我会保证这两个女孩子一直待在这里的 |
[07:37] | Pappy joe! Pappy joe! Pappy joe! | 老乔 老乔 紧急事件 |
[07:40] | Don’t be alarmed. It’s just cletus. | 别紧张 只不过是克里提斯而已 |
[07:42] | Tombstone the bull gone crazy! | 那头公牛疯了 |
[07:44] | He everywhere all over the place at the same time | 它发了疯似的 乱七八糟的 |
[07:48] | Use your words, cletus. | 好好说话 克里提斯 |
[07:50] | I am using my words, garducky. | 我在好好说话呢 老头 |
[07:54] | Tombstone the bull gone bananahooey! | 墓碑牛哇啦哇啦了 |
[07:57] | I love him. | 我喜欢他 |
[07:59] | What did tombstone the bull do? | 他干什么了 |
[08:01] | He done tore up the china shop, | 他把那家瓷器店给毁了 |
[08:03] | Ironically. | 挺讽刺的 |
[08:05] | It’s true what them say. | 反正他们是这样告诉我的 |
[08:07] | You mean he broke out of his pen? | 你是说它从围栏逃出来了吗 |
[08:08] | Oh he brammoed the pen! | 噢 它一下就把围栏撞毁了 |
[08:12] | What’s them, a bay winder? | 她俩是谁 |
[08:15] | Ah, that’s riley and maya, cletus. | 啊 她们是莱丽和玛雅 |
[08:17] | Oh, well how dee doo. | 噢 你们好呀 |
[08:19] | -Well how. -Dee. | -你 -也 |
[08:21] | Do. | 好 |
[08:23] | Lukey. Thissar lukey! | 卢卡斯 这是小卢卡斯吗 |
[08:27] | wait, did they get tombstone back in his pen, cletus? | 等一下 他们把墓碑牛抓回去了吗 |
[08:30] | Yessir. We shot him fulla sleepy juice, | 那当然了 我们给他打了一整支麻醉剂 |
[08:32] | But I seen the look in them red eyes | 但是我在他昏过去之前 |
[08:34] | Just afore he went nighty night. | 依旧能看到他红眼睛里凶恶的目光 |
[08:36] | And when he wake up, | 当他醒来的时候 |
[08:49] | What? | 啥 |
[09:02] | What? | 啥 |
[09:06] | I know it’s early, but my life is complete. | 我知道说这话有点早 但是我的生命完整了 |
[09:10] | Well, thankee. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:11] | No, thank-ee. | 不 谢谢你 |
[09:13] | All I know is, I feel sorry | 我现在最想说的就是 |
[09:15] | for the po’ fool gonna ride on tombstone. | 我为要骑墓碑牛的人感到惋惜 |
[09:17] | Did I tell you what he done did today? | 我有告诉过你他今天干了什么吗 |
[09:21] | Lucas is gonna ride old tombstone in the rodeo, cletus. | 卢卡斯要在比赛中骑它 |
[09:27] | Oh. | 天呐 |
[09:30] | Oh no. | 不要 |
[09:34] | Lukey… | 卢卡斯 |
[09:40] | Lukey… | 小可怜 |
[09:45] | Bye, lukey. | 再见了 小卢 |
[09:58] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[10:04] | Welcome, once again, to the austin roundup rodeo. | 欢迎来到奥斯汀骑行比赛 |
[10:07] | I will ride you. | 我会骑上你的 |
[10:09] | I will ride you for more than three seconds. | 我一定会在你背上待超过三秒种 |
[10:10] | I will be the master of tombstone the bull. | 我将成为你的主人 |
[10:16] | All right, how bad is this gonna be? | 好吧 我一会儿会有多惨 |
[10:19] | Great. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | I will ride you. I will be the master of judy the sheep. | 我会骑上你的 我将成为你的主人 |
[10:31] | Yeah, that’s right, judy. It’s me. | 没错 朱迪 就是我 |
[10:36] | You leave me alone! | 你离我远点 |
[10:39] | Good luck, friar. | 祝你好运 弗莱尔 |
[10:43] | Good luck, mccullough. | 也祝你好运 麦卡洛 |
[10:44] | Y’all be sure to stop by our air conditioned refreshment tent. | 你们一定要在我们的空调帐篷旁休息一下 |
[10:49] | Oh, hi. Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:51] | Uh, yeah. I just saw tombstone the bull, | 好吧 我刚刚去看了叫墓碑的那头公牛 |
[10:53] | And, uh, why do you hate me? | 所以你们为什么恨我 |
[10:54] | Come on, a bull is just a man cow. | 拜托 公牛不就是雄性奶牛 |
[10:57] | You’re a-scared of a man cow. | 你竟然害怕 |
[11:01] | You two have never actually seen a bull, have you? | 你俩根本没见过公牛是不是 |
[11:04] | No. What we’d like to see are some cold drinks | 没 我们想见到的只是在空调点心棚里 |
[11:07] | Inside an air conditioned refreshment tent. | 放置的冷饮 |
[11:09] | Oh, lookee here. | 看 就是这里 |
[11:13] | I just think you may react differently | 我只是觉得你们要是看见了真正的公牛 |
[11:15] | When you actually see a man cow. | 反应就会不一样了 |
[11:16] | Oh, boy. It’s hotter out here than my mamma’s barbecue sauce. | 天啊 这里的火热程度都超过我妈的烤肉酱了 |
[11:20] | Hey, zay. What are you watching? | 嘿 小赛 你在看什么 |
[11:22] | Not anything you want to see. | 你们肯定不想看 |
[11:24] | Hey there, rodeo fans. | 嘿 牛仔粉们 大家好 |
[11:26] | Now, for your viewing pleasure, | 现在 祝您观赏愉快 |
[11:27] | Some of last year’s greatest hits. | 为大家呈上去年的精彩瞬间 |
[11:30] | These, here, are what we call “Love taps.” | 我们管这个叫做”爱的踢踏” |
[11:44] | I don’t want you going anywhere near that bull. | 我不想让你接近那头公牛 |
[11:46] | yeah, that makes two of us. | 是啊 我也是 |
[11:48] | I want you to take off that stupid outfit, | 我想让你脱下那身行头 |
[11:51] | And I wanna get outta here. | 然后赶紧离开这里 |
[11:52] | -Maya. -I saw the bull. | -玛雅 -我看见公牛了 |
[11:53] | I don’t think the bull knows this is supposed to be fun. | 我不觉得它明白这是个游戏 |
[11:55] | Okay, maya, let’s not shake lucas’ confidence. | 好了 玛雅 我们不要动摇卢卡斯的决心 |
[11:58] | You can do this, right? | 你能做到的 是吧 |
[12:00] | You can just ride a bull for four seconds | 你可以在公牛上待四秒 |
[12:01] | And win the master of tombstone award? | 然后赢得比赛 |
[12:03] | Lucas is gonna need a tombstone. | 卢卡斯会需要个墓碑 |
[12:05] | There isn’t gonna be any more lucas. | 因为他会不复存在的 |
[12:06] | He’s going to do great, maya. | 他会成功的 玛雅 |
[12:08] | Zay, tell him, “He’s going to do great.” | 小赛 告诉他 他会成功的 |
[12:10] | -You’ll do great. -Truth. | -你会成功的 -说实话 |
[12:12] | You’re gonna die. | 你会死的 |
[12:15] | I believe in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[12:16] | I believe that you can do anything you want to. | 我相信你可以做到任何自己想做的事情 |
[12:18] | Riley, why do you want him to do this? | 莱丽 你为什么想让他这么做 |
[12:19] | Because this is better than riding judy the sheep, | 因为这总比骑绵羊朱迪好 |
[12:23] | And I don’t want him to be a disgrace to his community anymore. | 我不想他成为他们镇上人的耻辱 |
[12:25] | Well, I don’t actually | 好吧 我并不觉得 |
[12:26] | think that I’m a disgrace to the community. | 我是镇上的耻辱 |
[12:28] | You are. | 你是 |
[12:30] | I’ve been talking to people. | 我和周围的人聊过了 |
[12:31] | They have long memories around here. | 他们的记性都非常好 |
[12:37] | See? I have to do this. | 看见了么 我必须要上场 |
[12:39] | Okay, then go out there. | 好吧 那就快去吧 |
[12:42] | Be the hero I know you are. | 成为英雄 我知道你可以的 |
[12:44] | Thank you, riley. | 谢谢 莱丽 |
[12:46] | The mutton busters are getting ready to ride, | 骑羊手们已经准备好上场了 |
[12:48] | Then it’s you, lucas. | 下一个就是你 卢卡斯 |
[12:49] | Make us proud, boy. | 让我们骄傲吧 孩子 |
[12:51] | -Friar. -Mccullough. | -弗莱尔 -麦卡洛 |
[12:53] | I’m talking to young friar. | 我在和小弗莱尔说话 |
[12:55] | So, you fixin’ to ride again, huh? | 所以你又要上场了是吧 |
[12:57] | -That’s right. -Well… | -说得对 -好吧 |
[13:00] | Don’t think about last time. | 别想着上一次 |
[13:01] | you don’t want that in your head. | 你可不希望回想起那个画面 |
[13:05] | Let’s watch my grandson, timmy master judy the sheep. | 咱们来看我孙子蒂米驯服绵羊朱迪吧 |
[13:09] | Oh, you were about two seconds on judy the sheep, as I recall. | 你在绵羊朱迪上就待了两秒吧 我记得是 |
[13:14] | But don’t let that be in your head. | 不过别想着这事了 |
[13:16] | How come you ain’t out there with your grandson? | 你怎么不去场边陪着你孙子啊 |
[13:19] | Well, then I wouldn’t have the pleasure of watching him | 那样我就不能享受在你面前 |
[13:21] | Right in front of your face. | 炫耀我孙子了 |
[13:25] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, | 现在 女士们先生们 男孩女孩们 |
[13:28] | It’s mutton bustin’ time! | 骑羊时间到 |
[13:31] | And here they come, | 骑羊手们 |
[13:32] | The mutton busters! | 他们来了 |
[13:41] | And now, everybody’s favorite, judy the sheep, | 现在有请大家最爱的绵羊朱迪 |
[13:45] | Who will be ridden this year by timmy mccullough. | 今年由蒂米·麦卡洛骑行 |
[13:48] | That’s my grandson! | 我孙子上场了 |
[13:51] | And the gate opens, and timmy mccullough holding on! | 门打开了 蒂米·麦卡洛坚持住 |
[13:55] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没坚持住 |
[13:56] | Ha ha! That’s his grandson! | 哈哈 那就是他孙子 |
[13:59] | Pappy joe! | 乔爷爷 |
[14:00] | Sorry, riley. | 抱歉 莱丽 |
[14:02] | Stereotypical cultural reduction’s all I have left. | 我剩下的就这么老掉牙的一套了 |
[14:07] | And now, for the event you’ve all been waiting for, | 现在开始万众期待的环节 |
[14:10] | Bull ridin’! | 骑牛运动 |
[14:11] | And this year, will we finally have a master of tombstone? | 今年谁会成为我们的墓碑牛大师呢 |
[14:15] | The record on tombstone is three point seven seconds. | 目前的记录为三点七秒 |
[14:19] | Will someone finally beat it? | 会有人打破记录吗 |
[14:21] | But first, riding buttercup, | 首先有请 骑上金花牛的 |
[14:23] | Is, eddie callaway! | 艾迪·卡拉威 |
[14:28] | Eddie, that had to hurt. | 艾迪 那一定很疼吧 |
[14:31] | Looks like eddie’s gonna have himself | 看起来艾迪 |
[14:33] | A little lay down for a moment. | 要在地上稍微躺会了 |
[14:34] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了 |
[14:37] | Lucas, you’re serious, right? | 卢卡斯 你是认真的 对吧 |
[14:39] | You can seriously do this. | 你真的能做到 |
[14:40] | Yeah. I learned from the best, actually. | 是啊 我可是从名师那里学成的 |
[14:42] | -Who’s the best? -Eddie callaway. | -名师是谁 -艾迪·卡拉威 |
[14:48] | Coming up, our main event. | 接下来 是我们的重头戏 |
[14:50] | Lucas friar tangles with tombstone. | 卢卡斯·弗莱尔决战墓碑牛 |
[14:55] | Why you’re here, boy. | 上场吧 孩子 |
[14:57] | Lucas, look at me. | 卢卡斯 看着我 |
[15:01] | If you do this… | 如果你上场了 |
[15:04] | I will never speak to you again. | 我就再也不和你说话了 |
[15:08] | -Maya. -Riley, why are you for this? | -玛雅 -莱丽 你为什么要支持他 |
[15:10] | Because I want him to succeed. | 因为我希望他成功啊 |
[15:12] | I want him to make his grandfather proud. | 我希望他成为他爷爷的骄傲 |
[15:15] | You’re not proud of him if he doesn’t do this? | 如果他不这么做的话 你就不为他骄傲了么 |
[15:18] | I think you have a fine grasp of the general situation, yeah. | 我想你终于理解现状了 是这样的 |
[15:21] | In my opinion, it’s about facing life, | 在我看来 这就是面对生活 |
[15:25] | Which runs harder than any bull. | 而生活比公牛还要凶残 |
[15:29] | You gotta face your fears. | 你需要直面恐惧 |
[15:32] | You ride them, | 你不驯服他们 |
[15:34] | Or they ride you. | 他们就驯服你 |
[15:38] | I’ll never speak to you again. | 我不会再和你说话了 |
[15:41] | Maya, what– | 玛雅 你 |
[15:54] | Why would she do this? | 她为什么要这样做 |
[15:56] | I don’t know, but I’m about to find out. | 我不知道 不过我要去问问 |
[15:58] | Riley, I’d– | 莱丽 我想 |
[15:59] | I’d kinda like you to watch. | 我想让你看我上场 |
[16:04] | Then I will. | 那好吧 |
[16:09] | All right, as we know, | 好了 众所周知 |
[16:11] | Buttercup the bull ain’t no tombstone the bull, | 金花牛可远比不上墓碑牛 |
[16:13] | But buttercup, as you can see, | 但是你们都看到了 |
[16:15] | Has sent eddie callaway on a little vacation. | 金花牛已经送了艾迪一程 |
[16:18] | Bon voyage, eddie. | 一路顺风 艾迪 |
[16:20] | And now, the main event. | 现在重头戏来了 |
[16:22] | Let’s welcome lucas friar into the riding ring. | 有请卢卡斯·弗莱尔进入骑行场 |
[16:27] | You can do this, lucas! You can do anything! | 你能做到的 卢卡斯 你什么都能做到 |
[16:30] | This bull is nothing! | 那头公牛没有什么大不了的 |
[16:35] | That’s the bull? | 就是这头公牛啊 |
[16:43] | That’s lucas friar right there | 卢卡斯·弗莱尔 |
[16:46] | Climbing up onto tombstone. | 正在爬上墓碑牛 |
[16:47] | Let’s see how old tombstone feels about that. | 来看看这墓碑老牛有什么反应 |
[16:50] | Lucas, tell the bull you want to be a veterinarian! | 卢卡斯 告诉那公牛你要当素食主义者 |
[16:54] | It’s your only hope! | 这是你唯一的希望了 |
[16:56] | I’m gonna be a veterinarian. | 我要当素食主义者 |
[16:58] | He doesn’t care! | 他才不在乎 |
[17:01] | Lukey! | 小卢 |
[17:03] | It’s me, garducky! | 是我 小子 |
[17:05] | Cletus, you gotta get outta here. | 克里提斯 你赶紧离开 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna distract tombstone. | 我要吸引墓碑牛的注意 |
[17:08] | He gonna forget all about you and come after me. | 他会忘记你的存在 直接冲我来的 |
[17:10] | That’s my plan. | 这是我的计划 |
[17:17] | Well, can’t do nothin’ if he won’t listen to reason. | 好吧 他不讲理 我也没办法了 |
[17:21] | Here we go, folks. Time for the moment of truth. | 要开始了 各位观众们 下面是见证真相的时刻 |
[17:26] | Okay, tombstone, just you and me. | 好了 墓碑牛 就剩你和我 |
[17:31] | And the gate opens! | 门打开了 |
[17:58] | Lucas! Lucas, are you okay? Lucas, get up! | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 你还好吗 卢卡斯 起来 |
[18:03] | I stayed on for, like, 30 seconds. | 我在上面待了 差不多 三十秒吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I knew you could. | 是啊 我知道你能做到的 |
[18:21] | Look, you did it. | 瞧 你做到了 |
[18:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, | 女士们先生们 男孩女孩们 |
[18:25] | That is an official time! He’s done it! | 官方时间出炉了 他做到了 |
[18:28] | -Let’s hear it! -Lukey! I’m proud of you, lukey. | -掌声响起来 -小卢 我为你自豪 小卢 |
[18:31] | We all are, boy. I never seen nothing like it in my life. | 我们都是 孩子 我一生中还没有见过如此辉煌的成绩 |
[18:37] | Wanna hold onto this for safe keeping? | 你想替我好好保管它么 |
[18:39] | I’d be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[18:40] | I’ll keep it shinin’ like the sun, garducky. | 我会让它像太阳般闪耀的 小子 |
[18:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, lucas friar! | 女士们先生们 这就是卢卡斯·弗莱尔 |
[18:50] | The new master of tombstone! | 新的墓碑牛大师 |
[19:10] | Hey, hold on a minute. | 嘿 等一等 |
[19:13] | Timmy, you did good out there. | 蒂米 你刚刚很棒 |
[19:16] | All right, you tried hard. | 听着 你努力了 |
[19:17] | Tombstone is tough, but he is no judy the sheep. | 墓碑牛很强悍 但他照绵羊朱迪差远了 |
[19:22] | Sometimes you get thrown. | 有时候你会摔下来 |
[19:26] | Don’t let it throw you. | 但不要因此一蹶不振 |
[19:27] | Understand me? | 懂了么 |
[19:30] | Thanks, lucas. | 谢谢 卢卡斯 |
[19:33] | That was a fine ride, son. | 骑得真不错 孩子 |
[19:35] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[19:39] | Friar. | 弗莱尔 |
[19:40] | Mccullough. | 麦卡洛 |
[19:56] | So he’s all right. | 所以他没事 |
[19:58] | He was wonderful. | 他刚刚太棒了 |
[20:01] | How are you? | 你还好么 |
[20:04] | I couldn’t watch. | 我看不下去 |
[20:06] | I don’t know why, I just… | 我不知道为什么 我就是 |
[20:08] | I couldn’t watch. | 我就是看不下去 |
[20:11] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[20:14] | I know that you think I love him like a brother. | 我知道你认为我像爱哥哥一样爱他 |
[20:18] | You know? | 你知道 |
[20:20] | I know that you’ve thought that for a while. | 我知道你这样想过 |
[20:24] | Riles, whatever you feel, that’s up to you. I– | 莱丽 不论你的感觉是怎样 那都取决于你 我 |
[20:27] | Maya, | 玛雅 |
[20:28] | It’s up to you to tell me whatever you feel. | 你也应该告诉我你的感觉 |
[20:30] | You shouldn’t be afraid to tell me anything. | 你不应该害怕告诉我任何事 |
[20:34] | You’re my sister, and I’ve always wanted a sister. | 我一直想要个姐妹 你就是我的好姐妹 |
[20:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:39] | Sisters should tell each other their secrets, don’t you think? | 你不觉得姐妹应该分享彼此之间的秘密么 |
[20:48] | You couldn’t watch him… | 你看不下去 |
[20:51] | Because you were afraid something would happen to him. | 是因为你害怕他会受伤 |
[20:58] | Because you like him. | 是因为你喜欢他 |
[21:03] | You make fun of him, because you like him. | 你取笑他 是因为你喜欢他 |
[21:09] | And you’ve never told me that, either. | 而这你也没告诉我 |
[21:15] | Well, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[21:18] | I love him like a brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[21:21] | That’s how I love him. | 我就是这样爱他的 |
[21:33] | I really do wish I grew up with you guys, lucas. | 我真心希望自己和你们一起长大 卢卡斯 |
[21:35] | You just did, farkle. | 你刚刚就和我们一起成长了 法尔科 |
[21:37] | Yeah, from now on, it’s always been the three of us. | 是 从现在开始 我们三人会一直伴随彼此 |
[21:45] | Hey lucas, can I talk to you? | 卢卡斯 我能和你谈谈么 |
[21:47] | Actually, I have something to say to you, riley. | 其实 我也有话想对你说 莱丽 |
[21:50] | If it wasn’t for you, I | 如果不是你的话 |
[21:51] | don’t know if I would have got on that bull, | 我都不知道自己会不会骑上那头公牛 |
[21:53] | And if it wasn’t for you… | 如果不是你 |
[21:56] | I don’t know if I would have survived in new york. | 我也不知道自己能否在纽约存活 |
[21:59] | You’re really important to me. | 你对我真的很重要 |
[22:01] | You are really important to me too, lucas. | 你对我也很重要 卢卡斯 |
[22:05] | We’ve always been really good at talking to each other, | 我们一直善于彼此倾听 |
[22:10] | But we’ve never been too good at holding hands. | 但我们从不擅长彼此牵手 |
[22:13] | And then we tried being a couple | 之后我们尝试当一对情侣 |
[22:16] | And we couldn’t even talk to each other. | 结果都不能好好说话了 |
[22:18] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[22:23] | I want to know you’re always there to talk to. | 我想一直能向你倾诉 |
[22:27] | You’re my brother, lucas, | 你是我的兄弟 卢卡斯 |
[22:29] | And I’m your sister. | 而我是你的姐妹 |
[22:31] | That’s what you think we are? | 你认为我们的关系就是这样的 |
[22:33] | That’s what I think we are. | 我认为就是这样的 |
[22:42] | I love you, lucas, | 我爱你 卢卡斯 |
[22:45] | And now I know how. | 我现在知道用什么方式去爱你了 |
[22:50] | How do you feel about him, maya? | 你对他是什么感觉呢 玛雅 |