时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -I like the way you used your fancy voice. -Thanks. | -我喜欢你奇妙的发音方式 -谢谢 |
[00:09] | We have entered you in… | 我们已经替你报名 |
[00:11] | The annual mutton busting tournament! | 一年一度的骑羊比赛啦 |
[00:13] | You signed me up to ride tombstone the bull! | 你们给我报了骑公牛的比赛 |
[00:24] | You couldn’t watch him… | 你看不下去 |
[00:27] | Because you were afraid something would happen to him… | 是因为你害怕他会受伤 |
[00:35] | Because you like him. | 是因为你喜欢他 |
[00:37] | You’re my brother, lucas. | 你是我的兄弟 卢卡斯 |
[00:38] | And I’m your sister. | 而我是你的姐妹 |
[00:41] | That’s what you think we are? | 你认为我们的关系就是这样的 |
[00:43] | How do you feel about him, maya? | 你对他是什么感觉呢 玛雅 |
[00:54] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[00:59] | Struck like lightning my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:03] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:07] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[01:11] | Life is crazy but I know I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[01:15] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[01:20] | I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[01:24] | Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[01:27] | I’m singing oh oh oh oh oh oh | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[01:32] | Take on the world take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[01:36] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[01:39] | Take on the world | 看我登场 |
[01:44] | Brother and sister… | 兄弟和姐妹 |
[01:46] | Riley and I are brother and sister now. | 莱丽现在和我是兄妹了 |
[01:49] | What does that even mean? | 这是啥意思啊 |
[01:51] | What does anything mean out the mouth of a girl? | 从女生嘴里说出来的话还能有啥意思 |
[01:53] | I mean, I used to tell vanessa, clear as day, | 我曾经和瓦妮莎说得一清二楚 |
[01:55] | “Vanessa, I’d buy you a house, | 瓦妮莎 我给你买房子 |
[01:57] | “And I’d be yours forever, and I’d buy you ice cream,” | 我永远是你的 我还要给你买冰淇淋 |
[01:59] | You know what’d she say? | 你知道她咋说的吗 |
[02:01] | “I don’t want you to buy me a house, | 我不想要你的房子 |
[02:02] | “I don’t want your ice cream, and I don’t like you.” | 我也不想要你的冰淇淋 我不喜欢你 |
[02:05] | How am I supposed to understand that? | 我该怎么理解 |
[02:08] | I understand it. | 我理解 |
[02:13] | Whoa. Gentlemen, look how lucky you are. | 小伙们 看看你们多幸运 |
[02:18] | You treat ’em right. | 你对待她们的方式是正确的 |
[02:20] | Thank you, pappy joe. | 谢谢你 乔爷爷 |
[02:21] | I see why you get homesick for texas sometimes, lucas. | 我理解你为什么有时会想家了 卢卡斯 |
[02:26] | I never knew that the sky had this many stars. | 我从没见过天上有这么多的星星 |
[02:30] | You know what else? I don’t get nervous | 你知道吗 我现在和你在一起 |
[02:32] | When I’m with you anymore. | 不会感到紧张了 |
[02:34] | We’re doing the right thing. | 这样才对嘛 |
[02:37] | Remember when we couldn’t even say “Hi” To each other? | 还记得以前咱俩都没法互相打招呼吗 |
[02:40] | Remember how we’d go, “Hi.” | 就像这样 你好 |
[02:43] | “Howdy.” “Hi.” Remember? | 你好呀 你好 还记得不 |
[02:46] | Now watch this. Say “Hi” To me. | 看看现在 跟我打招呼 |
[02:47] | -Hi. -Hi, lucas. | -你好 -你好 卢卡斯 |
[02:49] | What up, brah? What’s up with you, man? | 咋样啊 哥们 最近忙啥呢 |
[02:51] | You good? You cool? | 还好不 |
[02:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:55] | Still got some catching up to do. | 还得再练练 |
[02:58] | Riley, I– I don’t even know what’s going on right now. | 莱丽 我都不知道这是什么个情况 |
[02:59] | What’s going on is that we’re gonna | 情况就是 |
[03:01] | Be the best of friends and care about | 我们要成为最好的朋友 |
[03:03] | What each of us has to say for the rest of our lives. | 关心对方 至此不渝 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I sort of thought we had that. | 那个我明白 |
[03:08] | What does brother and sister mean? | 可你说的兄妹是啥意思 |
[03:09] | It means… You know… | 意思就是 你懂的 |
[03:13] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[03:14] | Ha, you said that just like a brother would. | 你刚才的语气就像一个哥哥 |
[03:16] | -Well, can I hit you back? -No. | -我能打你吗 -不行 |
[03:18] | -Only you get to hit me? -Mm-hmm. | -只能你打我 -没错 |
[03:19] | We’re just like how you and maya were. | 咱俩现在的关系就像之前你和玛雅那样 |
[03:27] | You don’t even do it right. | 你学得一点都不像 |
[03:28] | Oh! Maya, I thought you weren’t talking to lucas. | 玛雅 我还以为你不跟卢卡斯说话了呢 |
[03:32] | I’m not talking to him. | 我没跟他说话 |
[03:33] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说 |
[03:35] | Maya, are you seriously not gonna talk to me? | 玛雅 你真的不打算再跟我说话了吗 |
[03:37] | You could’ve gotten hurt on that stupid bull. | 你很可能会被那头蠢牛伤到的 |
[03:42] | What do you think you getting hurt | 如果你受伤了 |
[03:43] | Would have done to the people who… | 你要那些 |
[03:47] | Care about you? | 关心你的人怎么办 |
[03:48] | I think you were gonna say “Care about you.” | 我猜你是要说 关心你的人 |
[03:50] | I’m not talking about me. You think I’m talking about me? | 我没说我 你以为我是在说我自己 |
[03:52] | -Yes, I do. -I’m talking about everybody here. | -是的 -我在说这里的每个人 |
[03:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:55] | Maya, lucas is okay. | 玛雅 卢卡斯没事 |
[03:57] | He didn’t get hurt. | 他没受伤 |
[03:58] | All of us are okay. | 我们都好好的 |
[04:01] | And we’re gonna go spend our first night in texas… | 我们将要在德克萨斯度过第一个夜晚 |
[04:03] | What should we do? | 我们要干什么 |
[04:04] | I’ve been reading about austin, | 我读了关于奥斯汀的文章 |
[04:06] | And they call it a music city. | 他们都管它叫音乐之城 |
[04:07] | They call it the live music capital of the world. | 说它是世界音乐之都 |
[04:08] | That’s absolutely what we should do. | 很明显那就是我们要干的 |
[04:10] | Show them the town and listen to some music. | 带他们参观镇子 听听音乐 |
[04:12] | Yeah! Anyone good playing tonight? | 好啊 今晚有什么好看的演出吗 |
[04:14] | If I was a young buck trying to impress my friends, | 如果我是个打算带朋友出去玩的年轻人 |
[04:17] | I might suggest chubby’s famous barbecue pit. | 我应该会去胖子烤肉 |
[04:21] | Always good eats, always good music. | 那儿总有好吃的东西 好听的音乐 |
[04:24] | But barbecued foods aren’t good for you. | 但是烤肉是不健康的 |
[04:34] | Let me tell you what ain’t good for you. | 我来告诉你什么是不健康的 |
[04:37] | You’re not gonna do anything to me | 你不能把我怎么样 |
[04:38] | Because you know I’m a new york intellectual | 因为你知道我是纽约的高材生 |
[04:40] | And you don’t want to be a cliche. | 你说再多废话也没用 |
[04:44] | Lucas, fetch me my shotgun. | 卢卡斯 把我的猎枪拿来 |
[04:47] | -Okay. -Lucas! | -好嘞 -卢卡斯 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Okay, I’ll go to chubby’s, I’ll eat your food, | 行 我去胖子烤肉 吃你们的食物 |
[04:55] | I’ll listen to your music, | 听你们的音乐 |
[04:57] | But don’t expect a changed farkle, hombre. | 但是不要以为这样就能改变我 老爷爷 |
[05:06] | Coming with us? | 你和我们一起吗 |
[05:07] | Appreciate the invite. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[05:09] | I’m extremely busy… | 但是我很忙 |
[05:15] | As I found… | 如我所见 |
[05:17] | This chair won’t rock itself. | 椅子是不会自己摇起来的 |
[05:27] | While I understand barbecue is not your thing, farkle, | 我还以为你不喜欢吃烤肉呢 法尔科 |
[05:31] | You do seem to have found | 看来你是找到了我们家乡里 |
[05:32] | A new appreciation for our hometown cuisine. | 你真心喜欢吃的新东西了 |
[05:37] | More. | 我还要 |
[05:40] | Easy, cowboy. You need to calm down. | 悠着点 牛仔 你要冷静 |
[05:43] | Oh, I have to calm down? | 我要冷静 |
[05:45] | They make a big deal out of you riding a bull for four seconds. | 你骑牛不过四秒钟 他们就大惊小怪 |
[05:47] | Well, I ate him. | 我可是把牛吃了 |
[05:55] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[05:57] | Will you please say something to him? | 你能跟他说句话吗 |
[05:59] | I know that you care about him. It’s okay. | 我知道你关心他 没关系 |
[06:02] | I just don’t want anything to change. | 我只是不想改变什么 |
[06:05] | Hey, huckleberry… | 嘿 小越橘 |
[06:08] | Are we dancing or what? | 要跳舞吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, we can do that? Is that part of the new rules? | 我们可以跳舞吗 没有违反什么新规则吗 |
[06:11] | This kind of dancing? Sure. | 这样的跳舞 当然不会 |
[06:19] | -Maya, what’s going on with you? -I don’t know. | -玛雅 你怎么了 -我不知道 |
[06:22] | Do you know? ’cause… | 你知道吗 因为 |
[06:24] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[06:37] | -Oh, you’ve done this before? -Never. | -你以前跳过 -从来没有 |
[06:39] | Then how are you so good? | 那你怎么会跳得这么好 |
[06:40] | Because I’m finally relaxed with you. | 因为我终于可以轻松地和你相处了 |
[06:42] | I’m not sure that’s good news. | 我不确定这是不是好事 |
[06:44] | It is, lucas. | 是的 卢卡斯 |
[06:46] | I had no idea I would be in texas | 我根本没想到我会来德克萨斯 |
[06:48] | Just like I had no idea I would ever dance with a rodeo star. | 也没想到我会和一个牛仔竞技明星一起跳舞 |
[06:51] | The only thing I know is that I always want | 只有一件事是确定的 |
[06:53] | To be able to talk to you, | 那就是我会一直希望能跟你讲话 |
[06:54] | And maybe that this is the best way to do that. | 也许这就是最好的方式 |
[06:56] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样的话那好吧 |
[06:59] | You know what I don’t want? | 你知道有什么是我不想的吗 |
[07:01] | I don’t want to go out for a while | 我不想一起约会 |
[07:03] | And break up and not like each other anymore. | 然后分手 然后就再也不喜欢彼此了 |
[07:06] | Isn’t that what happens next? | 是不是接下来会发生这个 |
[07:08] | Isn’t that what people do? | 是不是大家都这样 |
[07:10] | I don’t understand that, lucas. | 我不明白 卢卡斯 |
[07:12] | I always want you around and… | 我希望你一直在我身边 |
[07:15] | Maybe the best way to do that is | 也许成为兄妹 |
[07:16] | To be like brother and sister. | 就是最好的方式 |
[07:26] | You didn’t want him to get hurt because you care about him. | 你不想让他受伤是因为你在乎他 |
[07:28] | -I care about all of us. -You care about him. | -我在乎所有人 -你在乎他 |
[07:30] | -I care about all of us. -You care about him. | -我在乎我们所有人 -你在乎他 |
[07:31] | I will kill you. | 再说我杀了你 |
[07:33] | I’m not gonna care about anybody | 我这辈子都不会 |
[07:34] | For the rest of my life, all right? | 再在乎任何人了 |
[07:36] | I tried it once. Didn’t work. | 我试过一次 根本不管用 |
[07:38] | From now on, I like nobody. | 从现在开始 我谁也不喜欢 |
[07:40] | Zay? | 小赛 |
[07:41] | Unbelievable. | 简直不敢相信 |
[07:44] | How’s new york been treating you? | 你在纽约过得怎么样 |
[07:46] | Good, yeah. | 还不错 |
[07:47] | Just trying to fit in. | 就是试着融入大家 |
[07:49] | Making new friends… | 交些新朋友 |
[07:50] | Well, looks like you made some. | 看起来你已经交到了一些朋友呢 |
[07:52] | Wanna introduce me? | 想跟我介绍介绍吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Um, this is farkle… | 好啊 呃 这是法尔科 |
[07:56] | Texas lady. | 德州姑娘 |
[07:58] | And this is my friend, maya. | 这是我朋友 玛雅 |
[07:59] | You did not just do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[08:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:02] | You did not just introduce your girlfriend as your friend. | 你不能把你的女朋友当普通朋友介绍 |
[08:06] | what? | 什么 |
[08:08] | Isaiah earl babineaux… | 艾赛亚·厄尔·巴宾诺 |
[08:10] | Your middle name is earl? | 你的中名是厄尔 |
[08:12] | -No. -The next time you introduce your girlfriend as your friend, | -不是 -下一次你要是再把女朋友介绍成普通朋友 |
[08:17] | We are through. Do you hear me? | 我们俩就玩完了 听到了吗 |
[08:19] | I mean, I hear you, but I… | 我听到了 但是 |
[08:22] | Put your arm around me. | 搂着我 |
[08:24] | Twirl my hair. | 弄我的头发 |
[08:27] | Call me honey nugget. | 叫我小宝贝 |
[08:29] | Hi, honey nugget. | 嗨 小宝贝 |
[08:30] | Hi, hunkalicious. | 嗨 靓仔 |
[08:34] | Vanessa? | 那是瓦妮莎吗 |
[08:35] | Vanessa. | 是啊 |
[08:38] | A little possessive, no? | 名草有主了啊 是不是 |
[08:40] | Well, the good ones you don’t let get away, | 他就是那种不容错过的好人 |
[08:42] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我什么意思吗 |
[08:44] | With all the girls chasing him around new york city, | 在纽约有那么多女孩子追他 |
[08:46] | You have to swoop right in or he’ll be gone. | 你得看紧了 不然人就跑了 |
[08:50] | I said, “You have to swoop right in or he will”– | 我说 你得看紧了 不然他就 |
[08:54] | Isaiah hank babineaux. | 艾赛亚·汉克·巴宾诺 |
[08:55] | -No—I don’t care. | -不是 -我不在乎 |
[08:58] | I only care that you don’t let maya get | 我唯一在乎的就是 在我们还在一起的时候 |
[09:01] | Her hooks into you when you know you are mine. | 不能让玛雅把你抢走 |
[09:05] | This is my friend, riley– | 这是我朋友 莱丽 |
[09:06] | Now, how do you like it when he calls you a friend, riley? | 他叫你朋友 莱丽 你怎么想 |
[09:08] | -I like it. -No, you do not like it. | -我喜欢 -不 你才不喜欢 |
[09:10] | I do not like when you call me just “Friend.” | 我不喜欢你只是叫我朋友 |
[09:13] | Well, what would you like for me to call you? | 好吧 那你想让我叫你什么 |
[09:15] | I would like for you to call me… | 我想让你叫我 |
[09:18] | Cotton candy face. | 小糖糖 |
[09:21] | Good girl. I know that was hard. | 好样的 我知道你做到这样已经不容易了 |
[09:23] | Zay, is it possible I’ve misjudged you? | 小赛 我之前是不是看错你了 |
[09:26] | It’s possible, vanessa. | 很有可能 瓦妮莎 |
[09:28] | -How do you know my name? -Um… | -你怎么知道我的名字 -呃 |
[09:30] | -Too much. -Too much. | -说漏嘴了 -说漏了 |
[09:31] | -Too much. -Too much. | -说漏了 -说漏了 |
[09:34] | Hey, everybody. Welcome to chubby’s famous barbecue, | 大家好 欢迎来到著名的胖子烧烤店 |
[09:36] | Home of the best ribs in texas. | 本店提供德州最好的肋排 |
[09:39] | I grew up here! | 我就是这儿的人 |
[09:40] | Okay, well we’re about to introduce two lovely ladies | 好吧 我们马上要介绍两位可爱的女士 |
[09:42] | And one of them grew up here as well, | 有一个也是这儿的人 |
[09:43] | About two hours down the road in sugar land. | 就在两小时路程外的舒格兰 |
[09:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome | 女士们先生们 掌声有请 |
[09:46] | Maddie & tae! | 麦迪和蒂娅 |
[09:51] | Well, it feels real good to be back home in texas. | 能回到家乡德克萨斯真是太好了 |
[09:54] | This first one’s a love song… | 第一首歌 是首情歌 |
[09:56] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[09:58] | And it’s called no place like you. | 名字叫《你是唯一》 |
[10:16] | California cherry cola | 品尝加利福尼亚樱桃可乐 |
[10:19] | Sandy skies in arizona | 触摸亚利桑那沙色的天空 |
[10:21] | Smoky mountain blowin’ through tennessee | 穿越田纳西火山的烟雾 |
[10:26] | Oklahoma sweet magnolia | 看遍俄克拉荷马的木兰花 |
[10:28] | Kansas over my right shoulder | 跨过堪萨斯州几百里路 |
[10:31] | Bending strings down in new orleans | 又把新奥尔良加入旅途 |
[10:36] | Everywhere I go, I see your smile | 你的身影一直陪伴在我身旁 |
[10:41] | I wish I could see yours once in a while | 宝贝 喜欢看到你微笑的模样 |
[10:45] | The sun comes up and it sinks back down | 日复一日 太阳放射光芒 |
[10:50] | On every five-star dream in every two-star town | 在每个平凡地方 照亮精彩梦想 |
[10:54] | There’s a lot to see from a wishing view | 大千世界 承载着我们的希望 |
[10:59] | But sometimes, I wish I could | 但有时我只想 |
[11:01] | Close my eyes and click my shoes | 闭上眼睛 打着节拍 |
[11:04] | ‘Cause there’s no place like you | 因为你就是我的唯一 |
[11:07] | No place like you | 完美如你 |
[11:10] | No place like you | 无人能及 |
[11:24] | Everywhere I go, I see your smile | 无论何地 总会想起 |
[11:27] | Everywhere I go, I see… | 完美如你 无人能及 |
[11:29] | I wish I could see yours | 你的微笑 |
[11:31] | Once in a while | 将一切点亮 |
[11:35] | The sun comes up and it sinks back down | 日复一日 太阳放射光芒 |
[11:40] | On every five-star dream in every two-star town | 在每个平凡地方 照亮精彩梦想 |
[11:44] | There’s lot ot see from a wishing view | 大千世界 承载着我们的希望 |
[11:49] | But sometimes, I wish I could | 但有时我只想 |
[11:51] | Close my eyes and click my shoes | 闭上眼睛 打着节拍 |
[11:53] | ‘Cause there’s no place like you | 因为你就是我的唯一 |
[11:57] | No place like you | 完美如你 |
[11:59] | No place like you | 无人能及 |
[12:04] | Yeah, there’s no place like you | 完美如你 |
[12:07] | No place like you | 无人能及 |
[12:09] | No place like you | 你是我的唯一 |
[12:26] | You’ve just been sitting here, pappy joe? | 你就一直坐在这里吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, after you run around enough, | 等你奔波够了 |
[12:31] | You’ll find that a comfy chair | 你会发现 自家屋前那把舒服的椅子 |
[12:32] | On your own front porch is your favorite destination. | 才是你最喜欢的目的地 |
[12:35] | Oh, by the way… | 对了 |
[12:42] | Lord chesterfield’s letters to his son. | 查斯特菲尔德伯爵给他儿子的信 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | Lord chesterfield had a son who traveled the world. | 查斯特菲尔德伯爵有个儿子 他环游了世界 |
[12:50] | What is that? What are you doing? | 什么 你到底在干什么 |
[12:51] | It’s a blackboard. | 这是块黑板 |
[12:52] | My daddy made you do this. | 我爸爸让你这么干的 |
[12:54] | -He’s good people. -No, he’s not. | -他是个好人 -才不是呢 |
[12:57] | Chesterfield writes him letters about | 查斯特菲尔德给他写了封信 |
[12:59] | How he should behave himself | 教他如何为人处世 |
[13:01] | Because a father knows… | 因为一个父亲知道 |
[13:03] | The only way for a kid to really learn anything | 要想让一个孩子学到些什么东西 |
[13:07] | Is to go out into the world | 唯一的方法就是 勇敢去闯 |
[13:08] | And find out who he is. | 发现真正的自己 |
[13:09] | My daddy is trying to teach us from beyond the grave. | 我爸爸还真是死都不忘给我们上一课 |
[13:12] | Matthews wrote us a letter, didn’t he? | 马修斯是不是给我们写信了 |
[13:14] | He did. | 是啊 |
[13:19] | “Dear my favorite children… | 我亲爱的孩子们 |
[13:23] | “Take care of each other. Enjoy the world.” | 照顾好彼此 享受这个世界吧 |
[13:27] | I don’t want this night to end. | 我希望这个夜晚不要结束 |
[13:32] | What do you do around here when you just want to look | 如果只想再多看看彼此 |
[13:34] | At each other’s faces a little longer? | 在你们这里应该怎么做 |
[13:42] | Please do me the great favor | 拜托了 |
[13:44] | Of dousing these embers real good when you’re done. | 你们弄完了一定要浇灭这些松木 |
[13:47] | That house and me might be real old, | 尽管我和这栋房子都已经年事已高 |
[13:49] | But we ain’t quite ready to burned down yet. | 但还没做好被一把火烧掉的准备 |
[13:53] | Well, I never thought I’d say anything like this, but… | 我从来没想过我会说出这种话 但是 |
[13:56] | I’m real sad I don’t have a pappy joe of my own. | 我很遗憾没有一个像您这样的爷爷 |
[13:59] | Thank you, maya. | 谢谢你这么说 玛雅 |
[14:01] | I wish you’d consider me yours | 你可以把我当做你自己的爷爷 |
[14:03] | Till the time I… I… You know… Bleh. | 直到我 呃 你懂 死翘翘了 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:11] | You guys were lucky. | 你们很幸运 |
[14:13] | How come? | 为什么这么说 |
[14:14] | To grow up out here… | 能够在这里长大 |
[14:16] | To have this sky… | 能够拥有这片天空 |
[14:18] | And the stars… | 这些星星 |
[14:21] | This has been the best weekend of my life. | 我是我人生中最美好的一个周末 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[14:26] | Promise we’ll always be friends no matter what. | 答应我 无论发生什么 我们都永远是好朋友 |
[14:28] | -Riley… -Promise. | -莱丽 -答应我 |
[14:30] | No matter what happens, I am telling you | 无论发生了什么 我向你保证 |
[14:32] | That I will always be your best friend. No matter what. | 我永远会是你最好的朋友 无论怎样 |
[14:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:37] | There’s nothing I could do– | 我就不能做些什么 |
[14:38] | No, there’s nothing you could do, maya. | 没有什么你能做的 玛雅 |
[14:41] | Do you understand? | 你明白么 |
[14:44] | It’s you and me until the time we… | 我们一直相互陪伴 直到 |
[14:46] | You know… | 你懂 |
[14:48] | Bleh. | 死翘翘 |
[14:51] | -Zay. -Vanessa? | -小赛 -瓦妮莎 |
[14:53] | Pappy joe told me you were out here. | 乔爷爷告诉我你出来了 |
[14:56] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我么 |
[14:57] | I wanted to tell you I was sorry. | 我想跟你说对不起 |
[15:00] | -What’d you do? -I never really gave you a chance. | -为什么 -我一直没有真正给过你机会 |
[15:03] | Now I’m too late because I could never | 现在为时已晚了 |
[15:06] | Steal you away from your new friends… | 因为我永远不可能把你从你的新朋友身边抢走了 |
[15:08] | Could I? | 是么 |
[15:14] | Steal me from these people? | 把我从他们身边抢走 |
[15:18] | No. No, you couldn’t. | 你当然不能 |
[15:20] | What if I bought you ice cream? | 要是我给你买冰激凌呢 |
[15:24] | You know, vanessa… | 其实 瓦妮莎 |
[15:25] | They’re not really both my girlfriends. | 她们其实不是我的女朋友 |
[15:31] | Or either of ’em. | 哪一个都不是 |
[15:32] | I think I knew that. | 我猜到了 |
[15:34] | That’s not what impressed me. | 不过不是因为这个触动的我 |
[15:36] | They’re your friends who stuck up for you, | 她们作为你的朋友 为你两肋插刀 |
[15:38] | So I must have missed something… | 所以我一定忽略了一些你的优点 |
[15:41] | Or you must have changed. | 或者是你真的有所改变 |
[15:43] | Well, I’ve learned that people change people. | 我见识过了人与人之间互相影响 |
[15:46] | Hm, from beyond the grave, he’s teaching us. | 他真是什么时候都不忘给我们上一课啊 |
[15:50] | We’re breaking up with you, honey nugget. | 我们要跟你分手啦 小宝贝 |
[15:52] | Let her buy you ice cream. | 让她给你买冰激凌吧 |
[15:56] | Vanessa, you made a mistake with this one. | 瓦妮莎 你之前错了 |
[15:59] | He’s pretty wonderful. | 他人真的很好 |
[16:00] | Well, let’s go see. | 那 我们等着看吧 |
[16:15] | Do you want me to buy you ice cream, farkle? | 我给你买冰激凌好不好 法尔科 |
[16:16] | What? | 啥 |
[16:17] | Do you want me to buy you ice cream? | 我给你买冰激凌好不好 |
[16:20] | -Oh. Are you sure? -Yeah. Let’s go. | -哦你认真的么 -是啊走吧 |
[16:22] | Riles, where are you going? | 莱丽你去哪 |
[16:25] | You need to feel whatever you feel, maya. | 你要遵从你内心的感受 玛雅 |
[16:29] | It’s you and me forever. | 我们俩永远是好朋友 |
[16:31] | There is nothing that you could ever do to change that. | 无论你做什么也不会改变这个事实 |
[16:44] | -Maya likes you. -Riley! | -玛雅喜欢你 -莱丽 |
[16:46] | She’s been hiding it all this time. | 她一直都在隐藏自己的感情 |
[16:47] | That’s why she couldn’t watch you at the rodeo. | 这就是为什么你比赛时她看不下去 |
[16:49] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[16:50] | I saw you, maya. | 我了解你 玛雅 |
[16:52] | I saw how much you cared. | 我看到了你有多在意他 |
[16:57] | It’s why she makes fun of you, I think. | 我觉得这就是为什么她一直捉弄你 |
[16:59] | Riley, what are we? | 莱丽 那我们算什么 |
[17:02] | I told you what we are. | 我跟你说过了 |
[17:04] | What if that’s not what I think we are? | 要是我不那么想呢 |
[17:08] | Well, then you better start thinking of us like that. | 那你最好开始那么想 |
[17:13] | -Riley, I– -lucas… | -莱丽 我 -卢卡斯 |
[17:16] | We will always be there for each other. | 我们一直会相互关怀 相互扶持 |
[17:22] | You stepped back. | 你后退了 |
[17:25] | I know that you stepped back. | 你是为了我自己后退了 我知道 |
[17:36] | What’s going on? | 这都怎么回事 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:41] | I’m her brother now? | 我现在是她的哥哥了么 |
[17:43] | Apparently. | 是啊 |
[17:48] | -You like me? -No. | -你喜欢我 -不喜欢 |
[17:51] | Maya, why didn’t you want me to ride in the rodeo? | 玛雅 你为什么不想让我参加骑牛大赛 |
[17:56] | Because I didn’t want you to win | 因为我不想让你赢 |
[17:58] | And get all conceited. | 然后自负得不行 |
[18:00] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我觉得不是因为这个 |
[18:04] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我觉得不是因为这个 |
[18:06] | I don’t talk like that. I just don’t. | 我不是那么说话的 根本就不是 |
[18:09] | Why do you see me like that? | 你为什么这么看我 |
[18:10] | Of course I don’t see you like that. | 我当然没这么看你了 |
[18:12] | Can we just… | 我们就不能 |
[18:14] | Can we just look at this fire, please? | 我们就不能静静地看着这堆火么 |
[18:16] | Yes. | 好 |
[18:24] | Stop. | 够了 |
[18:34] | Can we just stop? | 能到此为止了么 |
[18:36] | I just want everything to stop. | 我就想让所有事都到此为止 |
[18:38] | It’s been bad enough I’ve been | 我一直得瞒着莱丽这个秘密 |
[18:39] | keeping this secret from riley all this time. | 已经够糟糕的了 |
[18:40] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[18:45] | You guys are so much alike. | 你们两个太像了 |
[18:49] | I thought you were just like brother and sister, too. | 我也以为你们只是像兄妹一样 |
[18:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:55] | You’re at your best when you’re just talking to each other. | 你们互相倾诉 互相关心的时候 |
[18:59] | Looking out for each other. | 都激发出了自己最好的一面 |
[19:01] | That’s what I believed, but I kept it a secret. | 我是这么认为的 但是我一直把它作为秘密没有说 |
[19:07] | And now the secret’s out, | 现在这个不是秘密了 |
[19:08] | so I don’t have to carry it around with me anymore. | 我也轻松了 |
[19:12] | I just don’t want to have anymore secrets from her. | 我不想再有任何秘密瞒着她了 |
[19:19] | So you don’t make fun of me because you like me? | 所以你捉弄我不是因为喜欢我 |
[19:26] | I’m just gonna watch this fire. | 我就静静地看着火堆不说话 |
[19:27] | Maya, why do you make fun of me? | 玛雅 你到底为什么捉弄我 |
[19:31] | -Because you’re easy to make fun of. -Okay, then stop. | -因为捉弄你很容易啊 -好 那就别捉弄我了 |
[19:34] | Because you’re a huckleberry. Because you’re a ranger– | 因为你是小越橘 你是游骑兵 |
[19:36] | -Would you stop? -Look, if I had feelings for you, | -你能别说了么 -听着 如果我喜欢你 |
[19:38] | Don’t you think I’d just come right out and say it? | 你不觉得我会直接说出来么 |
[19:39] | Well, I don’t. So what I do say is har-har– | 但是我没有 相反我说的是 |
[19:52] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[19:54] | I don’t know. I just… Wanted you to stop. | 我也不知道 就是想 让你别说了 |
[19:58] | Please don’t tell my sister. | 求你别告诉我妹妹 |
[20:02] | You couldn’t think of another way to stop me? | 你就不能换个方法么 |
[20:05] | Not at the time. No. | 刚刚脑子懵了 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:11] | You don’t have to be sorry, huckleberry. | 你不用说对不起 小越橘 |
[20:14] | Of course I like you. | 我当然喜欢你 |
[20:18] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个很好的人 |
[20:22] | If you got hurt, I don’t know what I would’ve done. | 如果你受伤了 我不知道我会做出什么 |
[20:37] | I don’t want to have any more secrets from her. | 我不想对她隐瞒更多秘密了 |
[20:53] | I need to talk to both of you. | 我有事要和你们俩谈谈 |
[20:57] | You are gentle… | 你很温柔 |
[20:59] | But when I first met you, I was scared of you. | 但是我第一次遇见你的时候 我很怕你 |
[21:03] | I never told you that. | 我从来没跟你说过 |
[21:05] | You wouldn’t think that someone could be | 你可能没想到 |
[21:07] | Scared of you, but… | 有人会害怕你 |
[21:09] | I was. | 但是我怕你 |
[21:13] | And you… | 你呢 |
[21:15] | Now, you always scared me. | 你一直会吓到我 |
[21:18] | You gave me nightmares from the day I first looked at you. | 我第一眼见你你就一直捉弄我 |
[21:21] | Then when I found out that | 后来我发现 |
[21:23] | I was gonna have a chance with you, well… | 我又有了一次机会 |
[21:27] | That was about the scariest moment of my life. | 那个真是我人生中最恐怖的瞬间 |
[21:31] | Anyway, I… | 总之 |
[21:33] | I want you to know that you’re both an important part | 我想告诉你们 你们两个都是 |
[21:35] | Of my growing up. | 我成长的路上非常重要的一部分 |
[21:37] | I wouldn’t be who I am today without either one of you, so… | 如果没有你们任何一个 我都不会是今天的我 |
[21:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[21:43] | But… | 但是 |
[21:45] | You guys are nothing… | 你们都比不上 |
[21:47] | Compared to riley and maya. | 莱丽和玛雅 |
[21:57] | You ready? | 你准备好了么 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:02] | For everything. | 为了一切 |
[22:06] | Good luck in the world, boy. | 祝你好运 孩子 |