时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Brother and sister? | 兄弟和姐妹 |
[00:07] | Riley and I are brother and sister now? | 莱丽现在和我是兄妹了 |
[00:09] | What does that even mean? | 这是啥意思啊 |
[00:11] | Maya likes you. | 玛雅喜欢你 |
[00:12] | Look, if I had feelings for you, | 听着 如果我喜欢你 |
[00:14] | Don’t you think I’d just come right out and say it? | 你不觉得我会直接说出来么 |
[00:15] | Well, I don’t. So what I do say is har-har– | 但是我没有 相反我说的是 |
[00:23] | Riley, I have to tell you something. | 莱丽 有些事我必须要告诉你 |
[00:25] | I don’t want to know. – | 我不想知道 |
[00:29] | -Riles, something happened. -I don’t need to know what happened. | -小莱 确实发生了一些事 -我不需要知道 |
[00:31] | No, I need to tell you. | 不 但我必须要告诉你 |
[00:32] | You need to know. | 你需要知道这个 |
[00:33] | Maya, I know a lot of things are going to happen. | 玛雅 我知道将会有许多事情发生 |
[00:38] | You know what else I know? | 可你知道我还知道什么吗 |
[00:40] | I liked the new boy and you stepped back for me… | 我喜欢上了新来的男孩 你为了我选择了退出 |
[00:44] | And then I saw how scared you were for him. | 但是我又看见你是那么的为他担心 |
[00:49] | You need to feel whatever you feel. | 你必须遵从内心的感受 |
[00:51] | How could I ever keep that from you? | 我怎么会阻止你呢 |
[00:53] | Whatever happens, happens. | 不管会发生什么 我们都要顺其自然 |
[00:58] | My brother! | 哥哥 |
[01:00] | Hey! Hi. Hey, riley. | 嘿 悠着点儿 莱丽 |
[01:02] | You know, um… | 我只想说 |
[01:03] | I want to thank you again for believing in me | 我想谢谢你 那么相信我 |
[01:05] | And giving me the confidence that I would be okay. | 给我信心 让我觉得一切都会好起来 |
[01:07] | I will always believe in you. | 我会一直相信你 |
[01:09] | And I will always be here. | 一直在你身边 |
[01:11] | Thank you, riley. | 谢谢你 莱丽 |
[01:27] | Hey, riley. | 嘿 莱丽 |
[01:28] | Hi, charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[01:29] | -Charlie gardner! -Stop it. | -查理·加德纳 -别这样 |
[01:31] | Cheese souffle! | 奶酪舒芙蕾 |
[01:32] | Maya, we just got back. | 玛雅 我们才刚回来 |
[01:34] | What could he possibly know? | 他能知道些什么呢 |
[01:36] | Who could have possibly said anything? | 怎么会有人跟他透露任何消息呢 |
[01:41] | He made me. | 都是他逼我这么做的 |
[01:43] | How did he make you? | 他怎么逼你了 |
[01:44] | I was like, “You wanna hear a great riley story?” | 我说 你想听一个关于莱丽的故事吗 |
[01:47] | He said, “Yes.” | 他说 好啊 |
[01:49] | I heard you and lucas are just gonna be friends. | 我听说你和卢卡斯又变回普通朋友了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, actually, what we’re doing is– | 是啊 事实上 我们现在是 |
[01:54] | I heard you’re free. | 我听说你又单身了 |
[01:56] | Are you free? | 你是单身吗 |
[02:05] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[02:09] | Struck like lightning my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:14] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:18] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:22] | Life is crazy but I know I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:26] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:30] | I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:34] | Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:38] | I’m singing oh oh oh oh oh oh | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:42] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:47] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:50] | Take on the world | 看我登场 |
[02:55] | -I don’t want this. -We’re confused. | -我不想这样 -我们很困惑 |
[02:57] | -I don’t want this either. -We’re going into high school. | -我也不想这样 -我们就要上高中了 |
[02:59] | Do you know what your priority is in high school? | 你们知道在高中的主要任务是什么吗 |
[03:01] | -High school. -It’s where you further | -高中 -那是你开拓视野 |
[03:03] | -Your minds and you get an education. -You know why? | -继续接受教育的地方 -你们知道为什么吗 |
[03:05] | So that you’re smart enough to not find yourself | 这样你们就会变得足够聪明 |
[03:07] | In a situation like this. | 不会遇到这种问题了 |
[03:08] | We’re not in a situation. | 我们没有问题 |
[03:09] | -Everything’s fine. -Maya? | -一切都很好 -玛雅 |
[03:11] | We’re in a situation. | 我们是遇到了问题 |
[03:12] | Why do we have to have feelings? | 我们为什么要有情感呢 |
[03:14] | You don’t. Get rid of ’em. | 你们不需要 扔掉它们 |
[03:16] | You think you like lucas? | 你觉得你喜欢卢卡斯 |
[03:18] | How can you not like him? | 怎么会有人不喜欢他呢 |
[03:19] | I didn’t think you liked anybody. | 我觉得你谁都不喜欢 |
[03:20] | It’s my facade. | 那只是假象 |
[03:21] | Don’t use big words correctly. | 不要使用这么恰当的词 |
[03:23] | It’s not who ya are. | 这不是你的风格 |
[03:24] | -We’re riley and maya. -We know our priorities… | -我们是莱丽和玛雅 -我们知道我们应该做什么 |
[03:27] | And nothin’ and nobody could ever come between us. | 没有什么人或事能插足我们中间 |
[03:30] | You are two confused kids who think you know what you’re doing. | 你们只是两个困惑的孩子 还自以为知道自己在干什么 |
[03:33] | But you don’t. | 但你们并不知道 |
[03:34] | So, don’t do anything. | 所以 别轻举妄动 |
[03:35] | Nothing is as easy as it seems | 当涉及到感情的时候 |
[03:37] | When feelings are involved. | 什么都变得不那么简单了 |
[03:38] | Mom, it is easy. | 妈妈 其实很简单 |
[03:40] | Lucas is like my brother and… | 卢卡斯就像我的哥哥一样 |
[03:42] | I want maya to be happy. | 我也希望玛雅能够快乐 |
[03:43] | You think being the master of tombstone the bull is hard? | 你们觉得能驯服墓碑牛就很难了吗 |
[03:47] | That is nothing compared | 跟驯服自己的感情比起来 |
[03:48] | To being the master of your feelings, riley. | 那根本不算什么 |
[03:50] | They will shake you around and they will send you flying. | 它们会让你们做各种傻事 |
[03:53] | Sometimes you hold on and sometimes you let go. | 有时你能坚持住 而有时你只能选择放手 |
[03:56] | It’s the scariest ride there is. | 这是世上最复杂的事 |
[04:00] | Well, what do you want us to do? | 好吧 那你们想让我们怎么做 |
[04:02] | Don’t feel. | 别去感受 |
[04:04] | I want you not to feel. | 我想让你们别去感受 |
[04:06] | Do they have to go to high school? | 她们非得上高中吗 |
[04:07] | No! I have the power. | 其实不用的 我有特权 |
[04:09] | I can hold them back. | 我能拦住她们 |
[04:11] | Dad, you can’t hold us back. | 爸爸 你不能把我们拦住 |
[04:12] | We’re growing up. | 我们在成长 |
[04:15] | Can I hold them back? | 我能拦住她们吗 |
[04:16] | No. | 不能 |
[04:18] | Can anything hold them back? | 有什么事可以拦住她们吗 |
[04:19] | No. | 没有 |
[04:22] | Are you okay, riley? | 你还好吗 莱丽 |
[04:24] | I’m going to need to figure that out. | 我得再思考思考 |
[04:27] | Are you okay? | 那你呢 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna need to let her figure that out. | 还是让她替我思考思考吧 |
[04:30] | Oh, no… | 不要啊 |
[04:31] | They’re gonna figure it out. | 她们要思考思考 |
[04:33] | What do we do? | 那我们干什么 |
[04:34] | We trust them. | 我们放心地让她们做吧 |
[04:41] | That’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最糟糕的主意了 |
[04:51] | The hoover dam on the arizona/nevada border | 胡佛大坝 位于亚利桑那州和内华达州边界 |
[04:53] | Holds back ten trillion gallons of confused 14-year-old feelings | 挡住了数以亿万的困惑的十四岁孩子们的情感 |
[04:57] | That look to smack down the concrete structure | 这些情感足以让所有的混凝土建筑土崩瓦解 |
[04:59] | Of your life and my life, | 不管是在你的世界中 还是我的 |
[05:01] | And it can’t take it and I don’t want it, | 这座大坝容纳不了 可是我也不想要 |
[05:02] | So everybody sit here and nobody move! | 所以大家就老老实实坐在这里不要动 |
[05:07] | Because as strong as the structural integrity | 因为即使像胡佛大坝那样 |
[05:09] | Of the hoover dam might be, | 坚固完整的结构体 |
[05:10] | Just one little, tiny drop of water | 只要有一滴水 |
[05:13] | That makes its way through this barrier | 越过了那座屏障 |
[05:14] | Will chip away at the structural integrity | 就会彻底打碎 |
[05:16] | Of our lives as we know them, | 我们生活中所熟悉的完整的结构体 |
[05:18] | And the immediate result is the end | 最直接的后果就是 |
[05:20] | Of my personal happiness! | 它终结了我的幸福 |
[05:22] | So, your assignment | 所以 你们的任务是 |
[05:23] | Is to hold everything back until I die | 在我死之前 大家彼此都悠着点儿 |
[05:27] | And not let anything through! | 不要让任何事有可乘之机 |
[05:35] | Riley, what’s that? | 莱丽 那是什么 |
[05:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:39] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[05:40] | Did something get through? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[05:43] | Riley, something happened between me and lucas. | 莱丽 卢卡斯和我之间发生了一些事 |
[05:48] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天哪 |
[05:56] | Yes, charlie. | 好的 查理 |
[05:58] | I will go out with you. | 我答应跟你约会 |
[06:01] | Hoover dam. | 胡佛大坝 |
[06:13] | Isn’t it amazing | 你不觉得这很好吗 |
[06:14] | How comfortable we are with each other? | 我们现在多自在啊 |
[06:16] | No! | 才没有 |
[06:19] | I don’t feel comfortable at all. | 我觉得一点也不自在 |
[06:21] | This is the kind of thing that we could never do, | 这些事我们永远都不会做 |
[06:24] | Lucas, when we were just… | 卢卡斯 只要我们还是 |
[06:25] | “Hi.” “Howdy.” | “嗨” “你好啊” |
[06:27] | “Hey.” “Hi.” | “嘿” “你好呀” 这样 |
[06:28] | Now you know what we are? Poom! | 现在你明白我们是什么关系了吗 |
[06:30] | Could you maybe not hit me anymore? | 你可以不要再打我了吗 |
[06:32] | You’re my brother. Be my brother. | 可你是我的哥哥啊 做出哥哥的样子来 |
[06:34] | Give me advice, feel good about it, | 给我点儿建议吧 习惯习惯吧 |
[06:36] | And nothing will ever be uncomfortable at all. | 这样就不会有什么不自在了 |
[06:38] | Okay, let’s try. | 好吧 我们试试 |
[06:41] | What do you need advice on– | 你需要点什么建议 |
[06:42] | The charlie gardner of it all. | 关于查理的一切建议 |
[06:44] | What does a first date mean in the language of “Boy”? | 在男生的世界里 第一次约会意味着什么 |
[06:47] | I want to break your code. | 我想知道你们男生怎么想的 |
[06:48] | What does he want? Tell me! What? | 他想怎么样 告诉我 到底怎么样 |
[06:50] | Yeah… Charlie gardner. | 好吧 查理·加德纳 |
[06:52] | I’m not uncomfortable at all. | 我真是 一点也不尴尬呢 |
[06:54] | Where is your dad? | 你爸爸哪儿去了 |
[06:56] | Why isn’t he kicking me out? | 他为什么不把我赶出去 |
[06:57] | I’m in your daughter’s room! | 我在你女儿的房间里 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I see ya! | 嗯 我看到了 |
[07:02] | You sure this isn’t just so he gets to sit there | 你确定他不是为了 |
[07:04] | And be there with her like that? | 就这么和她坐在一起 |
[07:06] | No, this is real. | 不 这是真的 |
[07:08] | Why do you need another brother? | 你为什么需要另外一个兄弟 |
[07:10] | I’m just trying to do everything best | 我只是想把所有事情做到最好 |
[07:12] | For everybody concerned. | 我是想为大家好 |
[07:14] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心呐 |
[07:24] | Matthews, we know that everything you teach | 马修斯 我们都知道你教的所有东西 |
[07:25] | Is always about us, but this is just lazy! | 都是跟我们息息相关的 但这也太偷懒了 |
[07:27] | I don’t have the time! | 我没时间了 |
[07:29] | I’m going right for it! | 我要直奔主题 |
[07:30] | You don’t think I could mash this up | 你们都不相信如果我想的话 |
[07:31] | With the end of world war ii if I wanted to? | 我能把这个跟二战联系起来吗 |
[07:32] | America loves russia! | 美国爱上了俄罗斯 |
[07:35] | Then america doesn’t love russia! | 然后美国又不爱俄罗斯了 |
[07:36] | Japan loves France now! | 现在 日本爱上了法国 |
[07:37] | Japan asks France to go bowling! | 日本叫法国一起去打保龄球 |
[07:38] | So they go on a couple of dates, | 所以他们就去约会了 |
[07:40] | But then japan says to France, | 但随后日本对法国说 |
[07:41] | “I just want to be friends.” | “我只想和你做普通朋友” |
[07:43] | So France says, “I got enough friends.” | 但是法国说 “我朋友已经够多了” |
[07:46] | So they try to be civil with each other, | 所以他们试着像君子一样相处 |
[07:48] | But there’s a certain chill | 但有时 就会很尴尬 |
[07:49] | while they’re hanging out by the lockers. | 当他们在柜子旁相遇时 |
[07:50] | There’s a chill! | 就会很尴尬 |
[07:52] | You don’t think everyone in this room is going bowling | 你们不相信这个屋子里的每个人都可能在某些时候 |
[07:54] | With everybody else at some point? | 跟其他人出去打保龄球吗 |
[07:55] | Riley, maya, and lucas is all about everybody | 莱丽 玛雅和卢卡斯就是大家的例子 |
[07:58] | In this room, in every room, | 在这间教室里 在每间教室里 |
[08:00] | In the whole world, and the universe! | 在这个世界 甚至整个宇宙中 |
[08:02] | They just got there first! | 他们只是先走了一步 |
[08:03] | The jerks! | 这群小兔崽子 |
[08:05] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:06] | You’re going to high school. | 你们即将踏入高中 |
[08:08] | You are growing up in spite of my wishes. | 尽管我不想这样 但是你们在不断成长 |
[08:10] | It’s real now. | 这次是来真的了 |
[08:12] | What’s happened already is nothing compared | 过去发生的一切跟即将发生的事情相比 |
[08:14] | To what’s gonna happen to you now. | 简直不堪一提 |
[08:15] | I just don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 我只是不希望你们遭遇什么不好的事情 |
[08:17] | Don’t let anything bad happen to you! | 千万不要发生什么不好的事情 |
[08:22] | The class isn’t over yet, sir. | 还没下课呢 老师 |
[08:24] | Nah, I’ve had it. | 随便吧 反正受够了 |
[08:33] | Hey, you wanted to see me? | 嘿 你想见我 |
[08:35] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:41] | This chair? All right. | 这把椅子吗 好吧 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[08:50] | Riley has one brother in her life, | 莱丽只有一个兄弟 |
[08:53] | And it isn’t you. | 这个人并不是你 |
[08:54] | -Oh, auggie, I don’t– -did I finish speaking? | -噢 奥吉 我不是 -我说完了吗你就插嘴 |
[08:56] | No, sir. I just don’t see how | 没有 长官 我只是觉得 |
[08:58] | You could possibly understand relationships | 你不能理解感情 |
[09:00] | Or anything that happens to us. | 或者其他任何发生在我俩之间的事情 |
[09:02] | I’ve been married to ava morgenstern for 52 years. | 我和艾娃·摩根斯特恩已经结婚52年了 |
[09:06] | It changes a man. | 婚姻真的能改变一个男人 |
[09:08] | Kill me. | 让我去死吧 |
[09:11] | Riley’s my sister. | 莱丽是我的姐姐 |
[09:13] | I’m her only brother. | 我是她唯一的兄弟 |
[09:17] | And her only brother is telling you | 现在她唯一的兄弟告诉你 |
[09:19] | Whatever happens, don’t hurt my sister. | 不论发生什么 不要让她受伤 |
[09:24] | Now get out of my room. I’m doing my podcast. | 现在从我的房间出去吧 我要做我的播客了 |
[09:32] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 你没有看错 |
[09:34] | I’m callin’ farkle time. | 我现在就要开始法尔科时间了 |
[09:35] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[09:36] | Because every time it’s farkle time, | 因为每次的法尔科时间 |
[09:38] | We learn somethin’. | 都能让我学到东西 |
[09:39] | And I need to learn somethin’. | 我需要学到点什么 |
[09:40] | Because you were in texas and I wasn’t. | 因为你去德克萨斯了而我没有 |
[09:43] | Yes, I was, sir. | 是的 我去了 老师 |
[09:44] | And would you agree that somethin’ happened | 你难道不同意 在德克萨斯发生的那些事情 |
[09:46] | In texas that’s changing everything? | 已经改变了一切了吗 |
[09:49] | Yes, sir. | 我同意 老师 |
[09:50] | Do you know what it is | 那你知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[09:51] | And do you know how to fix it? | 你知道怎么修复吗 |
[09:52] | -No, sir. -Why not? | -不 老师 -为什么不 |
[09:54] | Because I’m a scientist, sir. | 因为我只是个科学家 老师 |
[09:56] | This is all about feelings. | 而这一切是关于情感的 |
[09:57] | Feelings that are new and hard to describe. | 情感是一种完全崭新 很难描述的东西 |
[09:59] | Look, I’m a genius, but when isadora smackle looks | 好吧 我是个天才 但当我眼中出现 |
[10:02] | In my eyes with that beautiful, | 史麦科那漂亮又有傻傻的脸时 |
[10:04] | Goofy face of hers, I get a feeling which I can only describe as bloylahhlahlowww! | 我的感觉只能用巴拉巴拉来形容了 |
[10:11] | You feel me? | 你明白了吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I feel you, farkle. | 明白了 法尔科 |
[10:14] | Listen… | 听着啊 |
[10:16] | You are farkle. | 你是法尔科 |
[10:19] | These people have always been important to you. | 他们都是你在乎的人 |
[10:23] | I need you to figure out what’s going on | 我希望你去搞清楚他们仨之间发生了什么 |
[10:25] | With the three of them and make everything better. | 然后改善一下现状 |
[10:27] | I’m on it, sir. | 我会的 老师 |
[10:28] | I like us just the way we are. | 我还是喜欢原来的我们 |
[10:30] | I don’t want anything to change either. | 我也不希望有所改变 |
[10:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:33] | Because I have no idea what’s gonna happen next. | 因为我完全不知道下一步会发生什么事 |
[10:46] | So? | 那么 |
[10:47] | So… | 那么 |
[10:48] | What? | 咋了 |
[10:49] | So, where are we going on the date? | 我们去哪约会呢 |
[10:52] | Do you want to go bowling like japan and France? | 你想打保龄球吗 |
[10:55] | -Sure. -Or maybe we just have dinner and talk? | -行啊 -或者只是吃吃饭聊聊天 |
[10:57] | -No talking. -What? | -不聊天 -啥 |
[11:00] | I just mean that we don’t have to talk. | 我是说咱俩不需要聊天啊 |
[11:02] | -Oh. Then do you want to go to the movies? -Perfect. | -那你想去看电影吗 -好啊 |
[11:04] | The movies are perfect. | 看电影最好了 |
[11:05] | We can just sit there. | 我们只要坐在那儿 |
[11:08] | You’re not gonna try and hold my hand, are you? | 你不会试图想牵我的手吧 |
[11:11] | Uh, hey, I just found out that we’re going to the movies. | 我也是才知道我们要去看电影的 |
[11:14] | I had bowling planned, but that’s out the window. | 本来是打算去打保龄球的 不过被否决了 |
[11:16] | Okay. Well, I’m looking forward to our date. | 那好 我很期待我们的约会 |
[11:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:20] | No talking, no holding hands. | 不聊天 不牵手 |
[11:22] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[11:47] | So this is our new relationship? | 所以这就是咱俩的新关系 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:53] | How’s it going so far? | 感觉怎么样 |
[11:55] | Weird, man. | 怪异啊 老兄 |
[11:57] | You don’t have to watch. | 你不用看啊 |
[11:58] | I can’t look away! | 我做不到啊 |
[12:01] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样 |
[12:03] | Look at ’em! | 你看他俩 |
[12:04] | You think they like each other? | 你认为他俩彼此喜欢 |
[12:06] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:07] | But I think they liked each other better | 但我认为她朝他吼的时候 |
[12:09] | When she was yelling at him all the time. | 他俩更喜欢彼此 |
[12:11] | What about riley and lucas? | 那莱丽和卢卡斯呢 |
[12:13] | Well, I only knew lucas before I came here, | 我在来这儿之前就了解卢卡斯 |
[12:15] | But then I met riley, and she’s just like him. | 但是后来我认识了莱丽 她就是女版的卢卡斯 |
[12:18] | How? | 怎么说 |
[12:20] | Well, the thing we all knew about lucas | 我们所认识的卢卡斯 |
[12:21] | Is lucas would do anything for his friends. | 是一个可以为朋友做任何事的人 |
[12:23] | And I never thought there could be anybody else like that, | 我以为没人会像他那样 |
[12:25] | But riley is. | 但莱丽就是 |
[12:27] | So you think they are like brother and sister? | 所以你觉得他俩的关系是兄妹 |
[12:29] | No, I just think they have a lot in common. | 不 我只是觉得他俩有很多共同点 |
[12:31] | I mean, riley would do anything for her friends, too. | 莱丽也可以为她的朋友做任何事 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:37] | And I think she did. | 我想她已经做了 |
[12:40] | So… What are you thinkin’? | 那啥 你在想啥呢 |
[12:42] | Oh, now? Oh, it’s so funny you mention that. | 现在吗 还好你问了 |
[12:45] | Actually, right now, in this exact moment, | 现在 就此刻 |
[12:46] | What I was thinking, what was running | 我在想的是 |
[12:47] | Through my head was actually, if you don’t start | 如果你再不开口跟我说话 |
[12:49] | Talking to me, I’m gonna pour this smoothie right over your head. | 我就把这杯奶昔倒在你头上 |
[12:51] | So, why don’t you give me the best you got? | 所以你就好好发挥吧 |
[13:01] | Did I ever tell you once, I delivered a baby horse? | 我有没有跟你说过 我曾经接生过一匹小马驹 |
[13:18] | Actually, it looked kind of like this. | 事实上 和现在的情形一样 |
[13:22] | The miracle of life. | 生命的奇迹啊 |
[13:30] | -Mom? -Honey? | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[13:33] | I’m going on a date with charlie gardner | 我要和查理·加德纳约会 |
[13:36] | And maya is going out with lucas. | 玛雅和卢卡斯一起 |
[13:41] | What do you do when you think | 你认为自己做的是对的 |
[13:42] | You’re doing what’s right, but you’re really just confused | 但是其实内心却很困惑 |
[13:44] | And you feel like life is trying to throw you on the ground? | 感觉生活一团乱麻的时候 你会怎么做 |
[13:47] | You hang on, riley. | 坚持住 莱丽 |
[13:53] | I’m a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[13:56] | Please don’t go anywhere. | 拜托不要离开 |
[13:58] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna be here a long time. | 我要在这待很久 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:22] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[14:24] | Sweetie? | 甜心 |
[14:25] | Um, I love you and I love your teen angst, | 我爱你 也理解你的少年愁 |
[14:29] | But I have to go to work so that I can afford you. | 但是我得去上班了 好养活你 |
[14:32] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:36] | Okay, she’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[14:38] | She drools a little. | 还流了点口水 |
[14:44] | Go to school. Brush your teeth. | 上学了 去刷牙 |
[14:46] | Comb your hair. | 梳头 |
[14:48] | -You’re not my mother. -No, it’s me. | -你不是我妈妈 -对 是我 |
[14:54] | How did you time with lucas go? | 和卢卡斯相处得怎么样 |
[14:55] | It– we sat there with absolutely nothing to say. | 我们就坐在哪儿 无话可说 |
[14:59] | -Been there, done that. -Yeah, well… | -理解理解 -是啊 |
[15:02] | You guys won’t have to worry about that anymore | 你们不用再担心了 |
[15:03] | -Now that you’re brother and sister, you know. -Mm-hmm. | 既然你们已经是兄妹了 |
[15:05] | You guys have loads to– to talk about. | 你们俩总有说不完的话 |
[15:07] | I love talking to him. | 我喜欢跟他说话 |
[15:08] | I love making fun of him. | 我喜欢拿他开玩笑 |
[15:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:11] | -Why do I love to make fun of him? -Yeah. | -我为什么喜欢拿他开玩笑呢 -是啊 |
[15:13] | Because he’s great. | 因为他很好 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:17] | And he needs someone like me to take him down. | 他需要像我这样能制服他的人 |
[15:21] | -And he needs someone like you– -for why? | -也需要像你这样的人 -为什么 |
[15:24] | For why does he need me? | 他为什么需要我 |
[15:27] | To build him up, | 鼓励他啊 |
[15:28] | To tell his ranger rick stories to, | 他会和你讲他的故事 |
[15:30] | And make him feel like a hero. | 让他觉得自己是个英雄 |
[15:33] | You like his stories and– and he likes yours. | 你喜欢他的故事 他也喜欢你的 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:51] | -Hi, riley. -Hi, charlie. | -你好 莱丽 -你好 查理 |
[15:53] | -Riley, I can’t be your brother anymore. -Hey, friar. | -莱丽 我不能再当你哥哥了 -拜托 弗莱尔 |
[15:55] | Do you think you can pick | 你就不能挑个好点的时机 |
[15:56] | a better time for this big announcement? | 再说这句话吗 |
[15:58] | Riley and I are gonna go on a date. | 我和莱丽正要去约会呢 |
[15:59] | You are? | 是吗 |
[16:01] | No holding hands or talking. | 不牵手 不聊天 |
[16:02] | Best date ever. | 史上最棒的约会 |
[16:03] | I know it’s not, but it’s what I got. | 我知道其实不是 但是情况就是这样 |
[16:05] | Those are the rules? | 这是什么规定 |
[16:08] | Who goes on a date and doesn’t talk to each other? | 谁约会不聊天啊 |
[16:14] | Oh, yeah. We do. | 对了 我们就是 |
[16:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:19] | Hey riley, can we go? | 莱丽 我们可以走了吗 |
[16:21] | I like to be there | 我想到早点到那儿 |
[16:22] | For the previews of coming attractions. | 看电影之前的广告 |
[16:23] | When I’m not there for the previews | 如果没看广告 |
[16:25] | Of coming attractions, I feel like I didn’t see the whole movie. | 我会觉得没有看到完整的电影 |
[16:27] | Hey riley, what do you do | 莱丽 你坐在小越橘旁边的时候 |
[16:28] | When you sit next to huckleberry? | 都干些什么 |
[16:29] | Maya, I can’t give you advice like that. | 玛雅 我没办法给你建议 |
[16:31] | Sure you can. You’re his sister, right? | 你当然可以了 你是他妹妹不是吗 |
[16:33] | Nope. Not anymore. | 不 不再是了 |
[16:35] | -Why? -Auggie says we can’t. | -为什么 -奥吉说不行 |
[16:37] | -Hey, friar– -and you know what? | -弗莱尔 -你知道吗 |
[16:38] | I think he’s right. You already have a great brother. | 我觉得他说的对 你已经有一个很好的兄弟了 |
[16:40] | Hey, friar! | 弗莱尔 |
[16:42] | Then what will you be? | 那你要做什么 |
[16:43] | He’ll be me, because it’s me now. | 他就做我好了 现在轮到我了 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Sorry. You have every right. | 对不起 你有权利这么要求 |
[16:50] | I also want to be there early to get snacks | 我还想早点到那儿买点零食呢 |
[16:54] | ’cause if we’re not talking or holding hands, | 因为既然我们不聊天 不牵手 |
[16:56] | I was gonna buy some popcorn and licorice. | 我打算买些爆米花和甘草 |
[16:58] | You mean popcorn and chocolate. | 你是说爆米花和巧克力吧 |
[17:00] | -I’m not you! -Okay! | -我又不是你 -好吧 |
[17:02] | Anyway, auggie loves you, riley. | 总之 奥吉爱你 |
[17:04] | So, I’m gonna step back from being your brother. | 我就退后一步不再做你哥哥了 |
[17:06] | -Say “Me now.” -me now. | -说到我了 -到我了 |
[17:08] | You have every right. | 你有权利这么要求 |
[17:11] | I break the licorice into little pieces | 我把甘草弄能一小块一小块的放进去 |
[17:13] | So every time I take a handful of popcorn, | 所以每次抓一把爆米花 |
[17:14] | I get a surprise. | 都会有惊喜 |
[17:17] | I’m adorable. | 我很可爱吧 |
[17:19] | How are you not seeing this? | 你怎么就没发现呢 |
[17:20] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[17:22] | Lucas does anything for anybody. | 卢卡斯可以为任何人做任何事 |
[17:24] | I mean, he sacrifices being riley’s brother | 他牺牲自己不再做莱丽的哥哥 |
[17:26] | So he doesn’t hurt auggie’s feelings. | 是为了不伤害奥吉的感情 |
[17:27] | Well, same with riley. She’s stepping back | 莱丽也是如此 她做了同样的事 |
[17:28] | From lucas because she’s doing exactly the same thing. | 从卢卡斯身边退后一步 |
[17:30] | Farkle, stop. | 法尔科 闭嘴 |
[17:31] | But I thought she didn’t like him like that anymore. | 但是我还以为莱丽对他没感觉了呢 |
[17:34] | No, riley’s stepping back from lucas because she doesn’t– | 不对 莱丽从卢卡斯身边退后一步是因为她不 |
[17:38] | Okay, she ends up with farkle. | 他跟法尔科走了 |
[17:40] | How did we not see that coming? | 怎么就没想到这一出呢 |
[17:43] | Farkle, you don’t know what’s going on. | 法尔科 你不知道是什么情况 |
[17:45] | -Stop thinking. -I know auggie’s right. | -别乱说 -我知道奥吉是对的 |
[17:48] | He’s your only brother. | 他是你唯一的兄弟 |
[17:49] | I’ve seen the way you look at auggie, | 我看过你看奥吉的眼神 |
[17:50] | And I’ve seen the way you look at lucas. | 也看过你看卢卡斯的眼神 |
[17:52] | It’s not the same. | 是不一样的 |
[17:53] | I– I think I know my own feelings. | 我 我觉得我知道自己的感受 |
[17:55] | -You’re a liar. -Farkle. | -你撒谎 -法尔科 |
[17:56] | You’re lying to yourself. | 你在欺骗你自己 |
[17:58] | Lucas and I don’t make a good couple. | 我和卢卡斯不合适 |
[18:04] | Thank you very much, lucas. | 非常感谢你 卢卡斯 |
[18:05] | I had a wonderful time. | 我过得非常快乐 |
[18:08] | You’re welcome, riley. I also had | 不客气 莱丽 |
[18:10] | A wonderful time as well. | 我也过得很开心 |
[18:14] | You were both just nervous because that’s not who you are. | 你们俩只是紧张了 因为那根本就不是你们 |
[18:17] | I guess the thing I miss most about texas | 我觉得对于德州我最怀念的 |
[18:19] | Are the pets that I used to have. | 莫过于我养的那些宠物了 |
[18:20] | I had a hamster. | 我养过仓鼠 |
[18:23] | I had 24 horses. | 我养过24匹马 |
[18:25] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[18:28] | Tell me about them. | 跟我说说看 |
[18:30] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | But what about maya? | 那玛雅呢 |
[18:45] | I’m not really sure how maya feels. | 我不确定玛雅的感受 |
[18:48] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定 |
[18:49] | How can you not be sure? | 你怎么能不确定 |
[18:51] | This isn’t about her. | 跟她没关系 |
[18:53] | I’m talking about how you feel. | 我是在说你 |
[19:02] | Farkle, how do you even know about that? | 法尔科 你是怎么知道的 |
[19:03] | -You weren’t even there. -Doesn’t matter. | -你都不在现场 -那不重要 |
[19:06] | What you’re thinking is how you really feel. | 你的想法才是你的真正感受 |
[19:09] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:11] | Farkle, maya is my best friend. | 法尔科 玛雅是我最好的朋友 |
[19:13] | She cares about him and he cares about her too. | 她在乎他 他也在乎她 |
[19:22] | You questioning my leadership, hop-along? | 你是在质疑我的领导吗 跟班的 |
[19:24] | Okay, these names you’re calling me are killing my street cred. | 你给我起的这些外号太有损我在街头的名声了 |
[19:27] | You actually put thought into our little game, don’t you? | 你还真的在咱们的小游戏上花了点心思呢 是不是啊 |
[19:29] | I actually do. | 还真没错 |
[19:33] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[19:38] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[19:40] | I’m bucky mcboing boing. | 我是碰碰巴奇 |
[19:44] | I want maya to be happy. | 我希望玛雅开心 |
[19:47] | Hey, maya, it looks like lucas here’s gettin’ all | 嘿玛雅 看来卢卡斯为了帮你说话 |
[19:49] | Fired up on your behalf. | 激动到不行啊 |
[19:52] | Thank you, lucas. | 谢谢你 卢卡斯 |
[19:53] | But it’s just an art class. | 但只是美术课而已 |
[19:54] | I feel bad. | 我很难过 |
[19:55] | They’re taking away something you’re very good at. | 他们要剥夺你很擅长的东西 |
[19:57] | -You’ve never said that to me before. -I have said it. | -你从来没对我说过这种话 -我说过 |
[20:00] | Yeah, but not, like,right to my face when you were looking at me. | 是说过 但没有直视我的眼睛说出来 |
[20:02] | -I can’t remember you actually– -You’re a great artist, maya. | -我都不记得你真的有 -你是个很棒的艺术家 玛雅 |
[20:07] | He might, but we know he likes you. | 也许是这样 但是我们都知道他喜欢你 |
[20:12] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:23] | Even though this just happened, | 虽然这种事就这样发生了 |
[20:25] | There are some moments you know you’re gonna remember forever. | 但有些特别的时刻 你知道你会永远记住它们的 |
[20:28] | This is one of ’em. | 这就是其中之一 |
[20:40] | You | 你 |
[20:41] | were the first boy I ever liked. | 你是我第一个喜欢的男孩 |
[20:42] | That’s big deal for me. Are you worth it? | 这对我来说很重要 你值得我喜欢吗 |
[20:44] | Tell me, and I’ll believe you. | 回答我 我会相信你的 |
[20:46] | I want to believe you. Are you worth it? | 我想相信你 你值得吗 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 值得 |
[20:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:56] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚才还在说你呢 |
[21:02] | Hi, I’m riley. | 你好 我叫莱丽 |
[21:04] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚才正聊你呢 |
[21:06] | I’m lucas. | 我叫卢卡斯 |
[21:08] | I love it. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[21:14] | You can’t tell anybody. | 你不能告诉别人 |
[21:26] | -I will, unless you do. -Why? | -我会的 除非你自己说 -为什么 |
[21:28] | Because we are growing up. | 因为我们长大了 |
[21:30] | And I don’t know how to handle | 我不知道该怎么 |
[21:31] | These feelings we’re feeling. | 处理这些感受 |
[21:33] | But I do know that we don’t lie to each other. | 但是我知道我们不会欺骗彼此 |
[21:35] | We don’t lie to each other, riley. | 我们不会欺骗彼此 莱丽 |
[21:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:42] | This is really hard and maybe I just need some time. | 这真的很不容易 也许我只是需要一点时间 |
[21:47] | I’m always here for you. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[21:51] | I love you, farkle. | 我爱你 法尔科 |
[21:54] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[21:57] | Now go on your date. | 现在回去赴约吧 |
[22:02] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:05] | For the previews of coming attractions? | 去看电影前的广告 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:08] | I’m sure we’re all wondering what happens now. | 我敢肯定我们都想知道接下来会发生什么 |
[22:31] | How was your date? | 约会怎么样 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:36] | How was your date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[22:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:46] | Do we know anything? | 我们有什么知道的吗 |
[22:54] | Ring power. | 戒指能量 |
[22:58] | Ring power. | 戒指能量 |
[23:01] | -Thunder. -Lightning. | -雷鸣吧 -闪电吧 |
[23:04] | A little scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[23:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |