时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | How long we avoidin’ this? | 我们已经逃避这事多久了 |
[00:15] | Not avoidin’ nothin’. | 没有逃避啊 |
[00:16] | Just life moving on beyond that thing | 只不过是若无其事继续生活啊 |
[00:17] | that happened between me and Lucas. | 当作我和卢卡斯的事不存在 |
[00:20] | I know what it was. | 我知道那是什么 |
[00:22] | You don’t have to fish-face at me. | 你用不着演给我看 |
[00:23] | There wasn’t a kiss! | 我们没有接吻 |
[00:25] | There wasn’t? | 没有吗 |
[00:26] | – No. – What was there? | -没有 -那你们干嘛了 |
[00:29] | He just grabbed my head | 他只是托起我的头 |
[00:31] | and stared at my face real close. | 近距离地看着我 |
[00:37] | Y… yeah. Just like that. Yeah. | 嗯 没错 就是那样 是的 |
[00:41] | – That’s a good move. – I didn’t hate it. | -这一步走得不错 -我不讨厌 |
[00:43] | Let’s discuss! | 我们讨论一下吧 |
[00:43] | Let’s not. | 别讨论了 |
[00:45] | Other things are happening. Life has gotten over this. | 还有别的事呢 这事已经翻篇了 |
[00:47] | If you pour ketchup on that mac and cheese, | 如果你把番茄酱挤在奶酪通心粉上 |
[00:48] | I will never forgive you. | 我一辈子都不会原谅你 |
[00:52] | Life isn’t over it, Maya. | 想翻篇没那么容易 玛雅 |
[00:55] | He held your face, you went on dates, | 他托着你的脸 你们去约会了 |
[00:57] | you poured a smoothie over his head… | 你把奶昔浇在他头上 |
[01:00] | That’s a good move. | 这一步走得不错 |
[01:01] | I didn’t hate it. | 我也不讨厌啊 |
[01:02] | But now, what are you guys? | 但现在你们俩算什么 |
[01:03] | Life wants to know, Maya. Life wants to know right now. | 这事没法翻篇 玛雅 必须现在说明白了 |
[01:06] | – No, it doesn’t. – It does. | -没必要说明白 -有必要 |
[01:07] | Look around. Nothing’s happening. | 看看四周 什么事也没有发生 |
[01:15] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[01:16] | until we talk about… | 在我们讨论这个之前 |
[01:19] | nothing is ever happening again. | 什么事都不会发生 |
[01:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[01:25] | Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility | 简·奥斯汀的《理智与情感》 |
[01:28] | focused on the multiple loves of two young women. | 描写的是两个年轻女人各自错综复杂的感情 |
[01:31] | Well, would you look at that? | 你看见没有 |
[01:33] | Miss Austen felt there were two approaches to love. | 奥斯汀小姐认为爱有两种方式 |
[01:36] | “Sense,” meaning what? | 理智是什么意思 |
[01:37] | Good, intelligent judgment. | 正确的 充满智慧的判断 |
[01:39] | And “sensibility”? | 情感呢 |
[01:40] | When feeling is getting in the way of that. | 让你将理智抛到脑后的东西 |
[01:42] | So, what you think you should feel versus what you feel. | 所以哪个重要 你理应有的感受 还是你的真实感受 |
[01:46] | You… you know what’s a good book? | 你 你知道什么才是好书吗 |
[01:49] | Hop on Pop. | 《在爸爸身上蹦来跳去》 |
[01:51] | Come on, Maya. | 拜托 玛雅 |
[01:52] | What’s not to love about figuring out love? | 这本书能教你们如何去爱 有什么不好呢 |
[01:54] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[01:56] | Mm-mm. No. I’m out of this. | 才不要 我不趟这趟浑水 |
[01:58] | I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy whatever happens for once. | 这次我打算享受一下当旁观者的乐趣 |
[02:02] | – Charlie Gardner. – Unbelievable. | -查理·加德纳 -不可理喻 |
[02:06] | I saw the movie of this. | 我看过电影版的 |
[02:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:11] | ‘Cause I’m sensitive. | 因为我情感丰富啊 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:14] | ‘Cause I got a mother and a bunch of sisters | 因为我有一个妈妈和一堆姐妹 |
[02:16] | who took over the TV and sat on me like a beanbag chair. | 她们总是抢占电视 把我当成懒人沙发使唤 |
[02:19] | Did you learn anything from the movie, Mr. Gardner? | 你从电影中学到什么了吗 加德纳先生 |
[02:23] | No… | 没有 |
[02:26] | but I might’ve noticed that in order for | 但我好像发现 |
[02:28] | a relationship to work, you need sense and sensibility. | 想维持一段感情 你必须得有理智与情感 |
[02:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:34] | Where was everybody? | 大家怎么不起哄了 |
[02:37] | Oh, you noticed that, did ya? | 哦 你发现了 是吧 |
[02:40] | Miss Austen teaches us that romance comes with conflict. | 奥斯汀小姐教会我们 浪漫与冲突并存 |
[02:43] | Two young women with different ideas about what love is. | 两个年轻的女人对爱情的定义有着截然不同的观点 |
[02:47] | One hid her true feelings to protect others. | 一个为了保护别人 隐藏自己的真实情感 |
[02:50] | She thought this made “sense”. | 她认为这是理智的做法 |
[02:51] | The other had more feelings than she knew what to do with. | 另一个情感丰富到不知所措 |
[02:54] | She was overwhelmed by “sensibility”. | 她的人生被情感所占据 |
[03:01] | What about the character who knows all the secrets | 不是有人知道那个隐藏真实情感的女生的全部秘密吗 |
[03:03] | of the character who’s hiding her true feelings? | 那个人后来怎么样了 |
[03:04] | He’s driven to madness and dies alone and scared. | 被折磨到疯狂 在恐惧中孤独死去 |
[03:08] | – Thank you. – Hm. Good. | -谢谢 -嗯 挺好的 |
[03:11] | – Sneh. – Fneh. | -切 -切 |
[03:13] | What happens to the two girls, Harper? | 那两个女孩怎么样了 哈珀 |
[03:15] | Oh, yeah, the two girls. | 哦 是啊 那两个女孩 |
[03:18] | Everything’s always okay between the two girls, right? | 那两个女孩一直都相安无事的 对吧 |
[03:21] | No, Maya. | 不 玛雅 |
[03:22] | Love is never easy and often comes at great cost. | 爱情从来都不简单 往往要付出很大代价 |
[03:29] | And the relationships that seem the strongest | 看似无坚不摧的关系 |
[03:32] | are the most tragically torn apart. | 有着最为悲惨的结局 |
[03:37] | Y… you know what’s a book | 你 你知道有哪些书的 |
[03:38] | where no one gets tragically torn apart? | 结局不以悲剧收场吗 |
[03:41] | Hop on Pop. | 《在爸爸身上蹦来跳去》 |
[03:49] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:53] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:58] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[04:01] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[04:06] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[04:10] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[04:14] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[04:18] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[04:21] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[04:27] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:30] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:33] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:48] | What page are you on? | 你在看第几页 |
[04:49] | 304. | 第304页 |
[04:52] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[04:54] | you know how the girls decide who they love? | 你知道她们是怎么决定到底爱谁的吗 |
[04:57] | They throw a ball. | 她们办了个舞会 |
[04:57] | Cinderelli! | 灰姑娘的故事 |
[05:00] | Apparently, these sorts of things get decided at the ball. | 这些事很显然可以在舞会上决定 |
[05:03] | You know what we need? A ball. | 你知道我们需要什么吗 舞会 |
[05:06] | All I know is I’ve been reading as long as you, and I’m on page seven. | 我只知道我和你看书的时间一样长 我才看到第七页 |
[05:11] | I don’t think this is in America. | 故事背景应该不是美国吧 |
[05:17] | What is essential to the situation, | 亲爱的玛雅 |
[05:20] | my dear Maya, is to host a ball. | 现在最重要的事是 办舞会 |
[05:24] | A grand ball. | 盛大的舞会 |
[05:26] | A New Year’s Eve ball. | 除夕舞会 |
[05:28] | We shall invite all of the eligible gentlemen | 我们应该邀请所有受过良好教育的 |
[05:31] | of good breeding… | 绅士 |
[05:33] | – I hear you’re having a party. – How? | -我听到你们要办派对 -怎么会呢 |
[05:36] | Come on, Charlie Gardner. | 来啊 查理·加德纳 |
[05:37] | We’ll get things sorted out at the dance! | 我们会在派对上把事情弄清楚的 |
[05:39] | – Ball! – America! | -舞会 -我们在美国 |
[05:41] | Oh. Well, am I included | 哦 那你们 |
[05:43] | in the things who need to be sorted out? | 要弄清楚的事情里包括我吗 |
[05:44] | Well, Mr. Gardner… | 加德纳先生 |
[05:47] | you are in excellent standing | 你在我们村里 |
[05:49] | and… well regarded in the village. | 德高望重 受人爱戴 |
[06:03] | He never makes it easy, does he? | 他什么事都喜欢插一脚 是吧 |
[06:07] | Speaking of tough decision… | 说到艰难抉择 |
[06:12] | – Hi. – Hey, Huckleberry. | -你好 -嘿 小越橘 |
[06:14] | So, uh, Charlie Gardner just asked me | 查理·加德纳刚刚问我 |
[06:16] | if I was invited to your party. | 有没有受邀参加你们的派对 |
[06:20] | I… I told him that I didn’t know about any party, | 我 我跟他说不知道派对的事 |
[06:23] | and he smiled like a Charlie Gardner, | 然后他就露出了查理·加德纳的招牌微笑 |
[06:25] | gave me this weird bow, and walked away. | 很诡异地给我鞠了躬 然后走了 |
[06:30] | I still like him. | 我还是挺喜欢他的 |
[06:31] | Well, of course you’re invited, Lucas. | 你当然受邀啦 卢卡斯 |
[06:34] | Oh, thanks, but I don’t want to be some last-second invite. | 哦 谢谢 但是我可不想在最后一秒才受到邀请 |
[06:37] | Well, I do. I’m coming, right? | 我无所谓啊 我可以参加的 对吧 |
[06:39] | Uh, everybody’s coming. | 呃 大家都会参加 |
[06:41] | I thought of the party, like, two seconds ago. | 我两秒钟前 呃 才想到要办派对 |
[06:43] | I don’t know how Charlie does it. | 不知道查理怎么知道的 |
[06:45] | Heard you just talkin’ about me. | 听到你们在说我了 |
[06:49] | What’ll be interesting is… | 午夜的时候谁和谁在一起 |
[06:51] | who’s with who at midnight. | 才是最有意思的事 |
[06:53] | For why? | 为什么 |
[06:55] | For why would that be interesting? | 哪里有意思了 |
[06:57] | Yeah, why would that be interesting, Riley? | 是啊 哪里有意思了 莱丽 |
[06:59] | Hey, remember when you did this? | 嘿 记不记得你做了这个 |
[07:07] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[07:08] | I gave you some time to tell everybody the truth about how you really feel, | 我给你时间告诉大家你的真实感受 |
[07:11] | and you haven’t done anything about it yet. | 但你现在什么都没做 |
[07:13] | Guess how much time you have left? | 猜猜看现在你剩下多少时间 |
[07:16] | Oh. This has something to do with New Year’s, doesn’t it? | 哦 你是不是因为新年派对的事伤心了 |
[07:20] | Tell them you still like Lucas, Riley. | 莱丽 告诉他们 你还喜欢卢卡斯 |
[07:22] | Just tell them the truth. | 把真相说出来 |
[07:23] | Don’t start a new year with a lie. | 新的一年不要在谎言中开始 |
[07:26] | Farkle, Maya stepped back for me when she saw that I liked him. | 法尔科 玛雅在看到我喜欢他的时候 选择了成全我们 |
[07:29] | If… if she has feelings for him, how could I not do the same for her? | 如果 如果她也喜欢他 那我为什么不能成全他们呢 |
[07:32] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[07:34] | You don’t know how she feels. | 你不知道她到底什么感受 |
[07:36] | I don’t think she knows how she feels. | 我觉得她自己都不知道自己的想法 |
[07:38] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[07:39] | Because she can only read seven pages in three hours. | 因为她三小时只能读七页 |
[07:44] | Because all these things we’re feeling are new. | 因为我们从来没有过这种感受 |
[07:46] | We don’t know what they are yet. | 不知道这是什么 |
[07:49] | Harper said this all comes at a cost. | 哈珀说总会付出代价 |
[07:51] | What’s your cost, Riley? | 你要付出什么代价呢 莱丽 |
[07:52] | Your own happiness? | 你自己的幸福吗 |
[07:54] | Farkle, you said that you wouldn’t tell anybody. | 法尔科 你说过不会告诉任何人 |
[07:57] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[07:59] | I’m doing it for you, Riley. | 我是为了你好 莱丽 |
[08:01] | I care so much about you, I want you to know that | 我很关心你 我想让你知道 |
[08:02] | the truth is always the best thing. | 说实话永远是正确的选择 |
[08:04] | How is it the best thing if it turns everything into a mess? | 如果会把所有事都搞砸 算什么正确的选择 |
[08:07] | You don’t think this is a mess already? | 你不觉得事情已经搞砸了吗 |
[08:09] | I want you to tell them. | 我要你告诉他们 |
[08:11] | I know you would have me do the same thing. | 我知道如果换我 你也会让我这样做 |
[08:14] | You ever heard of the horn of Gabriel? | 你听说过加加百利号角吗 |
[08:16] | No. | 没有 |
[08:17] | He’s an angel. | 他是个天使 |
[08:18] | They say when he blows his horn, | 人们都说如果他吹响自己的号角 |
[08:20] | it’s the end of time. | 一切都结束了 |
[08:22] | If you don’t tell everybody how you really feel… | 如果你不把真实想法告诉大家 |
[08:25] | his horn blows at midnight. | 他的号角将在午夜吹响 |
[08:30] | Just because I don’t do much doesn’t mean I can’t. | 清静无为不等于无能为力 |
[08:45] | Okay, everybody. Riley’s house. | 大家注意 派对在莱丽家举行 |
[08:46] | We’re ringing in the new year. | 我们要一起迎接新年 |
[08:48] | I’ll be with Smackle at midnight. | 我午夜会带史麦科来 |
[08:49] | Who will you all be with? | 你们都带谁来 |
[09:03] | We form friendship before even we know what friendship means. | 我们在了解友谊的定义前就开始交朋友了 |
[09:06] | We just know, “Hey, I like this person.” | 我们只知道 嘿 我喜欢这个人 |
[09:11] | It’s nice we’re all looking at each other. | 大家互相注视的感觉真好 |
[09:15] | We grow before we even know what growth means. | 我们在了解成长的定义前就开始成长了 |
[09:18] | We just know, “I see things differently now.” | 我们只知道 我现在看事情的角度不同了 |
[09:21] | And finally, we feel. | 最后 我们有了感觉 |
[09:23] | And you know what we know from feelings? | 从感觉中可以知道些什么呢 |
[09:25] | Nothin’. | 一无所知 |
[09:27] | We just feel. | 只是单纯的感觉 |
[09:28] | It’s how we know we’re alive. | 这让我们知道 自己活着 |
[09:31] | But you have to be careful with feelings. | 但你们必须谨慎处理这些感觉 |
[09:34] | They can tear apart friendship and growth. | 它们可能会击垮友谊 让成长障碍重重 |
[09:37] | Friends come first, | 朋友永远是第一位的 |
[09:39] | and growth is knowing that your friends’ happiness comes before your own. | 成长就是把朋友的幸福摆在自己前面 |
[09:42] | – That’s nuts. – You tell her, ham bone! | -胡话连篇 -打醒她吧 小子 |
[09:46] | But Dad, you’ve always lived that way. | 但爸爸 你一直都是这样的啊 |
[09:48] | Not always, Riley. | 不总是这样 莱丽 |
[09:50] | I didn’t used to. | 以前不这样 |
[09:51] | But I learned… | 但我和你一样 |
[09:54] | the way you’re learning now. | 慢慢学会该怎么做 |
[09:56] | Every event in history | 每一个历史事件都是这样 |
[09:58] | comes from people feeling something | 人们感觉到了某些事 |
[10:00] | and then acting on those feelings, | 并对此做出反应 |
[10:03] | or sometimes being smart enough not to. | 而有时则机智地不去反应 |
[10:08] | That’s how you grow. | 这就是成长 |
[10:10] | Is that on the test, sir? | 老师 这是考试内容吗 |
[10:11] | It is. | 是的 |
[10:12] | When is the test, sir? | 老师 什么时候考试 |
[10:14] | Every day. | 每天都有 |
[10:16] | Happy New Year, everyone. | 祝大家新年快乐 |
[10:22] | Do you give in to your feelings | 你们会任情感左右 |
[10:24] | or let your mind rule over your heart? | 还是遵循理智做事 |
[10:27] | I follow my heart. | 我会听从我的心 |
[10:28] | It gets me into trouble. | 这让我麻烦缠身 |
[10:29] | What about you, Riley? | 你呢 莱丽 |
[10:31] | My mind tells me to do what’s right. | 我的理智告诉我什么事是正确的 |
[10:33] | Can anyone answer which is more valuable to follow? | 谁能回答我 哪个做法比较好 |
[10:36] | It depends on the situation. | 要视情况而定 |
[10:38] | No, it doesn’t. | 不需要 |
[10:39] | Just taking a shot! | 放手一搏 |
[10:43] | – Very passionate. – Thank you! | -挺有激情的 -谢谢 |
[10:44] | And that’s where we run into trouble. | 我们就是这么惹麻烦的 |
[10:46] | You set me up! | 你给我下套了 |
[10:50] | The untamed heart can be reckless | 无法控制的情感会让人不顾后果 |
[10:52] | and sometimes harmful to yourself and to others. | 有时会伤害自己 还会连累他人 |
[10:55] | But pure intellect, | 但忽视内心的想法 |
[10:57] | never following your heart, is a life unlived. | 纯粹按照理性做事 那这辈子就白活了 |
[11:01] | Sense and Sensibility. | 《理智与情感》 |
[11:04] | What’s the most important word in the title? | 这个书名里最重要的词是什么 |
[11:06] | – “Sense”. – “Sensibility”. | -理智 -情感 |
[11:08] | Farkle? | 法尔科 |
[11:09] | “And”. | 与 |
[11:10] | Head “and” heart. | 头脑与内心 |
[11:12] | You need to use both. | 需要两者并用 |
[11:16] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[11:19] | You have until New Year’s Eve. | 除夕夜之前的时间都归你 |
[11:21] | This horn blows at midnight. | 号角将在午夜吹响 |
[11:35] | I ain’t doin’ it. | 我是不会这么做的 |
[11:38] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Oh, Riley. | 哦 莱丽 |
[11:41] | Take a look around. | 看看四周 |
[11:42] | These are the people of your life | 这些都是你去年 今年 |
[11:44] | last year, this year, and for at least the next four years of high school. | 以及至少在未来的高中四年都要一起度过的人 |
[11:48] | Treat them right. | 态度好点 |
[11:49] | Here’s to the right decisions for the right reasons. | 想想看为什么要这么做 然后做出正确的决定吧 |
[11:52] | Happy New Year, my daughter. | 新年快乐 宝贝女儿 |
[11:53] | Oh, I got it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[11:56] | I got it. | 我去开门 |
[12:05] | Hello, Riley. Happiest of New Year’s. | 你好 莱丽 这是最开心的一个新年 |
[12:10] | – Oh. – Tell me when the pressure is sufficient. | -哦 -力度刚刚好的时候告诉我 |
[12:14] | All you have to do is mean it, Smackle. | 只要出于真心就好 史麦科 |
[12:16] | One thing at a time! | 要求别那么多 |
[12:18] | – Tick, tick, tick… – Okay! Yeah, yeah. | -嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 -好了 好了 |
[12:20] | Farkle, welcome to my party. Have a great time. | 法尔科 欢迎参加我的派对 祝你们开心 |
[12:23] | You know, Riley, as a spinster… | 莱丽 作为单身汪 |
[12:26] | you may not be aware, but romance is very much in play on New Year’s Eve. | 你可能不知道 但除夕夜很需要浪漫 |
[12:29] | – Is that right, dearest? – Yes. | -你说对吗 亲爱的 -对 |
[12:30] | I’m told who you’re with when the clock strikes 12:00 | 听说在十二点钟声敲响的时候 |
[12:32] | is how you’ll spend the coming year. | 你会和你身边的那个人共度新的一年 |
[12:34] | I will certainly be with you. | 我当然要和你在一起 |
[12:37] | Unless my third wheel tries to intervene. | 除非小三插足 |
[12:40] | I’m not your third wheel, Smackle. | 我才不是什么小三 史麦科 |
[12:42] | I just arrived at the same time. | 我只是刚好这时候来 |
[12:44] | Desperation doesn’t look good on you, Lucas, | 卢卡斯 你不适合绝望的表情 |
[12:46] | even though everything else does. | 虽然其他人适合 |
[12:49] | – Smackle! – Which part was I not supposed to say out loud? | -史麦科 -哪些话我不该大声说 |
[12:52] | You can say whatever you want. | 你想说什么都可以 |
[12:54] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[12:55] | Tell her that! | 跟她说啊 |
[13:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:15] | Heard this is gonna be awkward. | 听说这场面会很尴尬 |
[13:27] | Mr. and Mrs. Matthews. | 马修斯夫妇 |
[13:28] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[13:29] | Topanga, this is Charlie Gardner. | 托庞嘉 这是查理·加德纳 |
[13:31] | – Oh! Hi, Charlie. – Hi. I’m a good person. | -哦 你好 查理 -你好 我是个好人 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | Uh, what are these? Games? | 呃 这是什么 游戏吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah, these are games. | 是啊 这些是游戏 |
[13:39] | We got The Family Game, The Friends Game, | 我们有家庭游戏 朋友游戏 |
[13:41] | The Couples Game, and Twister. | 情侣游戏 和手指扭扭乐 |
[13:42] | No Twister. | 不玩手指扭扭乐 |
[13:44] | The Couples Game, please. | 那玩情侣游戏吧 |
[13:45] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会这么选 |
[13:47] | The Couples Game, please. | 那玩情侣游戏吧 |
[13:48] | I done what I can. | 我尽力了 |
[13:54] | Does it have to be next year already? | 新年一定要这么快就到吗 |
[13:56] | Actually, we’ve still got an hour until it’s next year. | 其实我们还剩下一个小时 |
[13:58] | Let’s recap what we have thus far. | 让我们简单回顾一下过去 |
[14:01] | You and me, Riley and Auggie, | 你和我 莱丽和奥吉 |
[14:03] | all of these friends and family, | 这些朋友和家人 |
[14:05] | you and me, no matter what happens. | 我们在一起 不论发生任何事 |
[14:08] | Next year, bring it on. | 明年 尽管来吧 |
[14:12] | Happy New Year, Topanga. | 新年快乐 托庞嘉 |
[14:13] | Happy New Year, Cory Matthews. | 新年快乐 科瑞·马修斯 |
[14:21] | What do you got there, Charlie? | 你拿着什么呢 查理 |
[14:23] | It’s The Couples Game. Wanna play? | 情侣游戏 要玩吗 |
[14:24] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:27] | Shows if you’d be a good couple or not. | 测试一下你们是不是般配 |
[14:29] | – Wanna play? – No! | -想玩吗 -不想 |
[14:31] | What’s wrong, Lucas? Scared? | 怎么了 卢卡斯 怕了 |
[14:32] | No, I’m not scared of anything. Let’s go. | 不 我什么都不怕 玩就玩 |
[14:34] | Riley, think you might find this interesting. | 莱丽 估计你会觉得有意思 |
[14:36] | – Would you like to be my partner? – Sure. | -愿意做我的搭档吗 -好啊 |
[14:38] | – You and me? – Sure. | -你和我 -好啊 |
[14:42] | I like it better when we’re on the same team, | 我们并肩作战的感觉太棒了 |
[14:43] | my former nemesis. | 不用再和你做对手 |
[14:45] | And now, I go like this. | 我现在好像应该这样 |
[14:50] | Okay, first question is for us. | 好了 第一个问题是给我们的 |
[14:53] | “What is your partner’s favorite movie snack?” | 你的搭档看电影时最喜欢吃什么 |
[14:57] | I know this. It’s popcorn and licorice. | 我知道 爆米花和甘草汁 |
[15:01] | When something funny happens | 当出现搞笑的情节时 |
[15:02] | and she thinks she’s laughed too hard, | 如果她觉得自己笑得太厉害 |
[15:03] | she looks around the theater to see if anybody heard her. | 会在电影院里四处张望 看看有没有人听到她的笑声 |
[15:06] | And if she thinks something scary is gonna happen, | 如果她觉得马上要出现恐怖镜头了 |
[15:08] | she reaches out and grabs your arm. | 她会紧紧抓着你的胳膊 |
[15:09] | And she doesn’t even know she did. | 她完全没意识到自己这么做了 |
[15:11] | It’s not your turn, Friar! | 还没轮到你说 弗莱尔 |
[15:13] | And that wasn’t the question, Gardner! | 你也没回答问题啊 加德纳 |
[15:15] | – What’s her favorite snack? – Gummies. | -她最喜欢的零食是什么 -小熊软糖 |
[15:17] | – Yeah, but what… – Red. | -是啊 但什么 -红色 |
[15:18] | Yeah, but what does she… | 是啊 但她是怎么 |
[15:19] | She bites their heads off first so they feel less pain. | 她会先把小熊的头咬下来 这样它们不会太痛苦 |
[15:21] | He’s like a creepy creep-creep! | 他简直诡异到极点了 |
[15:24] | – Why are you interested? – I’m not. | -你这么关心干嘛 -我没有 |
[15:26] | Okay. You wanna pick a card for us? | 好吧 给我们抽张卡吧 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:30] | “How would you describe your personality: | 你怎么形容自己 |
[15:32] | library or campfire?” | 喜欢去图书馆 还是喜欢野营 |
[15:35] | Oh. Well, you know… | 哦 呃 你懂的 |
[15:39] | Huckleberry, it’s just a game. | 小越橘 这只是个游戏 |
[15:42] | “Is it possible to love two people at the same time?” | 有没有可能同时爱两个人 |
[15:48] | Um. Yum! | 啊 真好吃 |
[15:50] | Our turn. | 轮到我们了 |
[15:54] | “What is your partner’s most ticklish place on their body?” | 你的搭档哪里最怕痒 |
[15:56] | Uh, Farkle and Smackle… | 呃 法尔科和史麦科 |
[15:58] | – How would they possibly… – Know anything like that? | -他们怎么可能 -知道这种事 |
[16:08] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[16:10] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 呃 |
[16:13] | we’ll do one more. | 我们再来一次 |
[16:17] | “Have you ever kept a secret from somebody you love?” | 你有没有什么秘密没有告诉你所爱的人 |
[16:19] | – Game over. – Why? Because you know secrets are dangerous? | -游戏结束 -为什么 因为你知道秘密很危险 |
[16:22] | No, Farkle. Because it’s almost midnight. | 不是 法尔科 因为快午夜了 |
[16:24] | And you know what happens at midnight. | 你知道午夜会发生什么事 |
[16:25] | Okay, it’s time to go up to the roof. | 好了 都到屋顶上去吧 |
[16:32] | I just happen to be standing next to you. | 我只是刚好站在你旁边 |
[16:34] | Who’s the creepy creep-creep now? | 谁才是诡异到极点的那个 |
[16:52] | Farkle! | 法尔科 |
[16:53] | You dragged me all the way up the stairs. I liked it. | 你一路把我拖上了楼梯 我喜欢 |
[16:57] | – I just need a little more time. – No more time! | -我还需要一点时间 -没时间了 |
[16:59] | We made a deal, Riley. | 我们说好的 莱丽 |
[17:00] | We’re not starting off the new year with lies between friends. | 新年不能以欺骗朋友开始 |
[17:01] | I’m lying for my friend, Farkle. | 我是为了朋友才说谎的 法尔科 |
[17:03] | I don’t think you know what you’re doing. | 我觉得你不知道自己在做什么 |
[17:06] | I don’t think she knows what she’s doing. | 我觉得她也不知道自己在做什么 |
[17:08] | Do you know? | 那你知道吗 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry, Riley. | 对不起 莱丽 |
[17:13] | This is all new for me too. | 我也是第一次遇到这种事 |
[17:16] | All I know is that we should always tell each other the truth. | 我只知道我们应该一直坦诚相待 |
[17:19] | Farkle… | 法尔科 |
[17:23] | if you really care about me… | 如果你真的关心我 |
[17:25] | I know that you will do the right thing. | 我知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[17:27] | I do. | 我关心你 |
[17:29] | And I will. | 我也会的 |
[17:32] | Hi, Farkle. | 你好 法尔科 |
[17:34] | Hi, girl who’s not going to be with Farkle at midnight | 你也好 他是我的 午夜时分 |
[17:36] | because I am because he’s mine. | 你别想跟他在一起 |
[17:44] | Not much of a mess at all really. | 并没有一团糟嘛 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Good bunch of kids, | 是啊 真是好孩子 |
[17:47] | although they left behind a whole human being. | 虽然他们丢下了一个人 |
[17:50] | I’m a mess. | 我就是一团糟 |
[17:52] | Who’s gonna clean me up? | 谁来收拾我呢 |
[17:53] | What’s the matter, honey? | 发生什么事了 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点困惑 |
[17:58] | – You’re right again, aren’t you, Matthews? – Yes, I am. | -你又说对了 是吧 马修斯老师 -是的 |
[18:01] | About what? | 我说对了什么 |
[18:02] | How easy it is to get torn apart by feelings you don’t understand. | 很容易被莫名其妙的感觉击垮 |
[18:06] | It’s gonna be a tough year, isn’t it? | 这一年会过得很辛苦 对吧 |
[18:08] | Oh, it doesn’t get any easier. | 的确不会太容易 |
[18:11] | That’s why you have to stick close to the people you trust | 所以你才需要和你信任的人待在一起 |
[18:14] | so they can put you back together again. | 他们会陪伴你度过这段艰难时期 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:19] | They’re all right here, aren’t they? | 他们都在这里 是吧 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:22] | They all are. | 都在 |
[18:23] | So, why don’t you go join them? | 那为什么不加入他们呢 |
[18:30] | Happy New Year, Maya. | 新年快乐 玛雅 |
[18:33] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[18:45] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[18:48] | Next year… | 明年 |
[18:49] | Bring it on. | 尽管来吧 |
[18:58] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[19:01] | I think I’ve proven that I care about you | 我想我已经证明给你看了 我很关心你 |
[19:03] | and that I’ve learned a lot about you. | 我也很了解你 |
[19:05] | I’d really like it if you were standing with me at midnight. | 如果午夜时分你能站在我身边 我会很高兴的 |
[19:12] | Everything you say makes sense, Charlie. | 你说的都很有道理 查理 |
[19:15] | Is that enough? | 这够了吗 |
[19:17] | No. | 不 |
[19:20] | It’s not. | 不够 |
[19:22] | You said it. | 是你说的 |
[19:24] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[19:27] | A good relationship needs more. | 一段好的感情需要的不止这些 |
[19:32] | And you deserve more. | 你也值得拥有更多 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:38] | Don’t be. | 不要抱歉 |
[19:41] | See what the new year brings. | 还是看看新年会带来什么吧 |
[20:09] | This spot taken? | 这里有人吗 |
[20:12] | I was saving it. | 我给人占了 |
[20:13] | For who? | 给谁 |
[20:15] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道了 |
[20:20] | Hey, Lucas? | 嘿 卢卡斯 |
[20:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Have I ever said anything nice to you? | 我对你说过什么好话吗 |
[20:28] | No. | 没有 |
[20:32] | Well… | 那么 |
[20:34] | it’s one minute to midnight, | 离午夜只剩下一分钟了 |
[20:36] | and I’m glad you’re standing here. | 我很高兴你站在这里 |
[20:39] | Wow. That kind of makes up for everything. | 哇 以前的事都一笔勾销了 |
[20:47] | Everybody’s with someone, huh? | 每个人身边都有人陪着 是吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:55] | What? | 什么 |
[20:57] | This is the first New Years I ever made it to midnight. | 我第一次跨年撑到零点呢 |
[21:00] | – Congratulations. – Ten… | -祝贺你 -十 |
[21:03] | nine… | 九 |
[21:04] | – Ready to count it down? – Eight… | -准备好倒计时了吗 -八 |
[21:05] | – Yeah. – Seven… | -是的 -七 |
[21:06] | – six… – Okay, in… | -六 -好了 |
[21:07] | Five… | 五 |
[21:09] | Four… three… two… | 四 三 二 |
[21:12] | one! | 一 |
[21:15] | Riley still loves Lucas. | 莱丽还爱着卢卡斯 |
[21:32] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[21:44] | Thank you for a wonderful evening. | 谢谢你们陪我度过这么美妙的夜晚 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:00] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 |
[22:03] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[22:07] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[22:36] | It’s midnight. | 午夜了 |
[22:41] | Here we are. | 我们都在这儿 |