时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:10] | I need to ask your permission for something. | 我要你允许我做一件事 |
[00:13] | Whatever you want. | 随你喜欢 |
[00:14] | Aw, ever since we were little kids, | 我们小时候 |
[00:16] | you would always say, “Whatever you want,” | 你就喜欢说 随你喜欢 |
[00:17] | even before you knew what it was. | 尽管你还不知道是什么意思 |
[00:19] | You got a good thing going here, kid. | 趁我心情好 赶紧说 |
[00:20] | Don’t blow it. | 别不识趣 |
[00:22] | Maya, you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. | 玛雅 你都不知道你这是在趟浑水 |
[00:25] | Remember when I first asked you if you wanted to be friends? | 还记得我第一次问你想不想和我做朋友吗 |
[00:27] | Did I take it on? | 我不是自己决定了吗 |
[00:29] | Am I still here? | 我不是还在这里吗 |
[00:30] | You can’t just say yes this time. | 你这次不能随便答应 |
[00:32] | This one’s different. | 这件事不一样 |
[00:34] | Whatever you want. | 随你喜欢 |
[00:35] | – I want to completely redo– – Your hair. | -我想完全换掉 -你的发型 |
[00:38] | You want to change my hair? | 你想让我换发型吗 |
[00:40] | I think you could try something once. | 我觉得你可以试一次 |
[00:41] | I don’t want to change my hair. | 我不想换发型 |
[00:43] | – I gotta look at that every day. – You change your hair. | -我每天都得看着这发型 -要换就换你的 |
[00:44] | Stop being ridiculous! | 别搞笑了 |
[00:46] | I want to completely redo– | 我想完全换掉 |
[00:47] | The way you dress! | 你的穿衣风格 |
[00:49] | You don’t like me at all, do you? | 你就这么不喜欢我吗 |
[00:51] | You’re my favorite person in the world. | 你是我在这世界上最喜欢的人 |
[00:53] | I wouldn’t change a thing about you. | 我不想让你改变一丝一毫 |
[00:55] | I want to tear down the bay window. | 我想拆掉凸窗 |
[00:57] | You shut your face. | 自打耳光吧 |
[00:59] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:00] | What’s the matter with you? | 你搞什么啊 |
[01:01] | – We’re changing. – We’re not. | -我们在改变 -没有 |
[01:03] | Maya, the most important things in our lives are changing. | 玛雅 我们生命中最重要的事情就是改变 |
[01:07] | The bay window is one of the most important things in our lives. | 而凸窗是我们生命中最重要的事物之一 |
[01:11] | It’s changing with us. | 它随我们而变 |
[01:12] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:14] | Riley, look at me. | 莱丽 看着我 |
[01:16] | Some things mean too much to us to ever change. | 有些东西对我们太重要 重要到不能改变 |
[01:20] | I don’t want this place to ever change. | 我这辈子都不想改变这里 |
[01:22] | Look at me and tell me you understand that. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你明白 |
[01:24] | Maya, it’s time. | 玛雅 是时候了 |
[01:33] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:37] | Struck like lightning | 闪电一般 |
[01:39] | My heart’s beating like a drum | 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:41] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:45] | Face to face with changes, what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[01:49] | Life is crazy | 生活如此疯狂 |
[01:51] | But I know, I can work it out | 我能把握方向 |
[01:54] | ‘Cause I got you | 因为我知道你 |
[01:55] | To live it with me | 就陪伴在我身旁 |
[01:58] | I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:02] | Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:05] | I’m singing “Go-o-o” | 我要高唱 噢 噢 |
[02:07] | Oh, oh, oh, oh | 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:10] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:13] | Take on the world | 看我登场 |
[02:15] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:17] | Take on the world | 看我登场 |
[02:23] | No. You don’t have my permission for this. | 不行 我不允许你这样做 |
[02:25] | This place has always been my sanctuary from the storm. | 这里一直是我的避风港 |
[02:28] | Maya, we’re doing it. | 玛雅 我们要改变它 |
[02:30] | It never mattered what was going on | 无论窗外的风雨多大 |
[02:32] | outside these windows. | 我都不怕 |
[02:33] | When I sit here with you, I’m safe. | 和你坐在这里 我觉得很安全 |
[02:36] | We’re not changing that. | 我们不能改变 |
[02:38] | You looking forward to high school? | 你期待高中生活吗 |
[02:40] | We still don’t know that’s gonna happen! | 我们还不知道上不上得了呢 |
[02:42] | Maya, it’s going to happen. | 玛雅 我们要上高中了 |
[02:44] | You stink at change, | 你最不擅长改变 |
[02:45] | and I want to hit the ground running | 而我却想上蹦下跳地去 |
[02:46] | from the very first day. | 上第一天课 |
[02:48] | I stink at change? | 我不擅长改变吗 |
[02:49] | Remember when you were afraid that Lucas was changing? | 你记得你害怕卢卡斯会变吗 |
[02:51] | Remember, you said, “Change fills my pockets | 你记得你说过的话吗 改变让我的口袋里 |
[02:53] | with pennies of uncertainty.” | 装满了未知 |
[02:54] | – You stink at change. – Yes, but I’ve changed. | -你才不擅长改变 -对 但我变了 |
[02:58] | Maya, it’s a natural part of growing up. | 玛雅 这是成长中自然而然的一部分 |
[03:01] | We’re changing whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 我们都在改变 |
[03:03] | Not. | 我不愿意 |
[03:05] | Okay? You know what’s natural? | 行了吧 你知道什么是自然而然的吗 |
[03:09] | The way the sun comes in through these windows | 缕缕阳光洒进窗扉 |
[03:12] | and the pillows are warm when you put your head on them, | 手触枕头时暖进心扉 |
[03:15] | or… | 抑或 |
[03:17] | how the moon glows off of the curtain | 月色染上窗帘 |
[03:19] | and we don’t care that it’s the middle of the night | 我们也不在乎夜已渐深 |
[03:20] | because we’re here, and we’re safe, and we’re protected. | 因为我们在这里 安然无恙 |
[03:23] | And we’re doing it. | 还是要拆 |
[03:25] | Or how Farkle comes in through the window | 或是法尔科爬进窗户说着那句 |
[03:26] | all our lives and says, “Ladies!” | 我们听了一辈子的 女士们 |
[03:28] | I don’t want that to ever change. | 我也不想改变这一点 |
[03:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:35] | Why do things change, Farkle? | 为什么世事总是变化无常呢 法尔科 |
[03:38] | Because things grow. | 因为万物生长 |
[03:39] | Did you know that every seven years, | 你们知不知道 每隔七年 |
[03:40] | your body grows a whole new set of cells? | 你全身的细胞就会换一轮 |
[03:42] | Every seven years, it’s like you’re a whole new person. | 每隔七年 你都好像重生一样 |
[03:44] | Mr. Norton taught us that in Science. | 这是诺顿老师在科学课上教的 |
[03:46] | Yeah? Well, I’m exactly the same as I was when I was seven, | 是吗 我从七岁起就没变 |
[03:48] | and I’ll be exactly the same when I’m– Do it. | 不管多大也不会变 快算 |
[03:50] | 21. See, the difference between you at seven | 二十一岁 现在的你和七岁的你 |
[03:53] | and now is that at seven, you just met me, | 区别在于 七岁时你刚遇见我 |
[03:55] | and now, you’ve learned to use me. | 现在你学会了利用我 |
[03:57] | I know a good thing when I see it. | 我很识货的 |
[03:58] | You’ve been growing ever since we met. | 我们认识后 你一直在长大 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:01] | Farkle, I hope we can say that you’ve grown | 法尔科 我想说你已经长成了 |
[04:03] | into a handsome young man without embarrassing you. | 一个英俊的小伙子 可是怕说了你会尴尬 |
[04:05] | Uh… no, you can’t. | 呃 我尴尬了 |
[04:08] | Look at him, Riles. | 看看他 莱丽 |
[04:10] | Remember the little boy he was? | 还记得他小时候吗 |
[04:11] | Remember the first day we met him? | 还记得我们见到他的第一天吗 |
[04:13] | Hmph. Do I remember? | 呵呵 我记得吗 |
[04:15] | He saved my life, Maya. | 他救过我一命啊 玛雅 |
[04:17] | He saved my life twice, | 他救过我两次 |
[04:18] | and you didn’t even save it once. | 而你一次都没救过我 |
[04:20] | You have to wift your head, Wiwey. | 你要抬头呀 亲爱的 |
[04:25] | Lift your head, Riley. | 抬头呀 莱丽 |
[04:28] | You have to lift your head. | 你要抬头呀 |
[04:31] | Lift your head. | 抬头呀 |
[04:33] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[04:35] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了 |
[04:37] | All you have to do is lift your head. | 你只要抬头就行了 |
[04:42] | Why do people like this game? | 为什么人们会喜欢这个游戏啊 |
[04:45] | They say come up when you get an apple, | 他们说抓到苹果就起来 |
[04:48] | but what if you don’t get an apple? | 但如果抓不到苹果呢 |
[04:50] | What are you supposed to do? | 你该怎么办 |
[04:51] | You’re supposed to lift your head. | 你要抬头啊 |
[04:56] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[04:58] | How can I repay you? | 我该怎么报答你 |
[05:00] | I know! Apples! | 我知道 给苹果 |
[05:06] | She a lotta work. | 她真不省事 |
[05:09] | I am not a smart person. | 我脑子不是很好使 |
[05:12] | That’s why you can both use a friend like me. | 所以你俩需要一个像我这样的朋友 |
[05:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:16] | Because I promise to love you both the same. | 因为我答应同等地爱你们 |
[05:18] | But what if you love one of us more? | 那如果你更爱我们其中一个呢 |
[05:21] | What if you marry one of us? | 如果你娶了我们其中一个呢 |
[05:24] | Both of you the same. | 你俩在我心里都一样 |
[05:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:32] | If I tell you, don’t laugh. | 你们不许笑我 |
[05:34] | We would never. | 我们不会的 |
[05:37] | Farkle. | 法尔科 |
[05:40] | I wanna laugh, but I promised! | 我好想笑 但我答应过你 |
[05:45] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[05:49] | I don’t wanna tell ya. | 我不想说 |
[05:51] | Why does Dracula wear turtlenecks? | 为什么德拉库拉要穿高领衣服 |
[05:55] | Because I’m scared of vampires. | 因为我怕吸血鬼 |
[05:57] | They bite your neck. | 他们会咬你的脖子 |
[05:58] | But you are a vampire! | 但你就是吸血鬼呀 |
[06:00] | My mind is very fancy. | 我想象力比较丰富 |
[06:02] | Feel free to use me as you see fit. | 我可以任凭你们差遣 |
[06:07] | And I always have. | 我一直都在使唤你 |
[06:08] | Your costume was a bag. | 你的戏服是个袋子 |
[06:10] | I couldn’t afford a costume. | 我没钱买戏服 |
[06:11] | I was a different bag every year. | 我每年都穿不同的袋子 |
[06:14] | Look how much Farkle’s changed. | 看法尔科变了多少啊 |
[06:16] | It’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么可害怕的 |
[06:18] | Maya, we’re changing the bay window. | 玛雅 我们要改造这个凸窗 |
[06:21] | Why can’t you just change your hair? | 你怎么不改改你的发型 |
[06:24] | You’re changing the bay window? | 你要改造凸窗 |
[06:25] | Oh, look what you did. You made Hee-Haw show up out of nowhere. | 你看你干的好事 把这小子都招来了 |
[06:27] | Lucas, how does this affect you? | 卢卡斯 这跟你有什么关系 |
[06:30] | You didn’t grow up with us. | 你又不是和我们一起长大的 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I didn’t have to. | 没错 但用不着一起长大啊 |
[06:32] | I know this place has a lot of meaning to you. | 我知道这里对你们来说意义重大 |
[06:34] | That makes it a special place to me, | 那它对我来说也不是什么普通的凸窗 |
[06:35] | because both of you are special to me in… | 因为你们两个对我来说都很重要 |
[06:39] | whatever way you’ll eventually tell me. | 到底怎么个重要法 以后肯定能知道的 |
[06:43] | High school’s coming up. | 我们要上高中了 |
[06:45] | We’re changing. | 我们在改变 |
[06:47] | Look around, guys. | 你们好好看看 |
[06:49] | This is a… A little girl’s window. | 这是个 是个小女孩的窗户 |
[06:53] | It needs to change with us. | 它也得跟我们一起改变才行 |
[06:56] | Hey, Huckleberry, it might’ve been okay | 嘿 小越橘 说实在的 如果我们认识你 |
[06:58] | to have known you as long as we’ve known Farkle. | 像认识法尔科这么久 应该也不赖 |
[07:00] | Yeah, being friends with you guys | 那当然了 你们这些朋友 |
[07:01] | has changed me in the best possible ways. | 让我变得更好 |
[07:03] | I wish I could have always had that. | 我希望我们从小就认识 |
[07:05] | We could do it. | 可以啊 |
[07:07] | I say we’ve known you since you were a little kid. | 我提议 我们要从小就认识你 |
[07:09] | Well, how do you do that? | 怎么可能呢 |
[07:11] | A musical number. | 音乐剧开始 |
[07:12] | No! | 别啊 |
[07:13] | In the town of old Austin in Texas | 在德州的古镇奥斯汀 |
[07:16] | – Why? – Why? | -饶了我吧 -求求你了 |
[07:18] | Lived Bucky McBoing Boing Huh Huggghhrr | 住着叫哼儿哈儿的男子一名 |
[07:21] | Will you please be kind? | 就不能口下留情么 |
[07:26] | Huh hugghhrr, huh hugghhrr | 哼儿哈儿 哼儿哈儿 |
[07:27] | You talk like that for sure | 你讲话就这样惹人乐 |
[07:29] | I am dreaming of a hero | 我一直梦想着有一位英雄 |
[07:34] | Riley, have some dignity, woman. | 莱丽 留点自尊嘿 姑娘 |
[07:35] | Who will treat me like a princess | 对我万般包容如同陪伴公主 |
[07:40] | – Like me. – Not you. | -我行 -不要你 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | And he’ll be my handsome prince | 他就是我英俊的王子 |
[07:47] | And I’ll love him | 我是如此深爱他 |
[07:49] | Like a brother | 像爱兄长那样 |
[07:51] | No, the other | 不 更加意味深长 |
[07:53] | Farkle! | 法尔科 |
[07:54] | Okay. | 我下场 |
[07:58] | Wait, why am I not | 等等 我怎么是这样呢 |
[07:59] | little like you guys? | 应该跟你们一样是小孩儿啊 |
[08:00] | This is how you’ve always been. | 你一直都这样啊 |
[08:02] | The only you we’ve ever seen | 我们只见过你这一个样子 |
[08:05] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:06] | Giddy up, Huckleberry! | 驾 驾 小越橘快跑 |
[08:08] | Maya, you can’t just jump on me. | 玛雅 你不能就这么跳到我身上 |
[08:11] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[08:12] | – Whee! – Okay. | -上来咯 -好吧 |
[08:13] | In the town of New York, not in Texas | 在纽约城 不是德州 |
[08:17] | A freak-face became our good friend | 面相古怪的男子与我们成为好友 |
[08:20] | Ya-ta-ta, ya-ta-ta | 棒耶棒耶太好啦 |
[08:21] | Ya-ta-ta-ta, hey | 棒耶棒耶 嘿 |
[08:26] | And no matter how things go | 从此不论世事变更 |
[08:30] | We’ll always have the bay window | 我们聚首的凸窗永恒 |
[08:32] | The same one forever, the end | 永远不变的凸窗 完 |
[08:39] | No. | 不行 |
[08:41] | Maya, nothing’s forever. | 玛雅 没有什么事永远不变的 |
[08:42] | We can’t be seven years old our whole lives. | 我们不可能一辈子都停在七岁啊 |
[08:44] | – Why can’t we? – I like remembering who we were. | -为什么不能 -我喜欢回忆我们的童年 |
[08:46] | I was nothing like that. | 我小时候不是那个样子 |
[08:48] | I was a little boy just like all of my friends. | 我原来也是个小男孩 也有同龄好朋友的 |
[08:50] | Look. I have a picture. | 给你们看 我有照片 |
[08:55] | Huh. | 咦 |
[08:57] | It’s time to forget about the past. | 是时候忘记过去了 |
[08:59] | Why do we have to? | 为什么非得这样呢 |
[09:03] | Huh. | 咦 |
[09:04] | Maya, what’s important now is, “Who are we going to be?” | 玛雅 现在重要的是 我们以后会变成什么样子 |
[09:08] | What happens to who we were? | 那我们的过去怎么办 |
[09:10] | Hey, guys, something’s seriously wrong. | 嘿 你们几个 我这有大问题 |
[09:13] | You are never touching this bay window. | 我不允许你动这个凸窗 |
[09:33] | How could you let them do this? | 你们怎么能让他们这么做呢 |
[09:34] | We didn’t. | 我们没有啊 |
[09:36] | What did you guys do? | 你们这是干了什么 |
[09:37] | Riley, this is your favorite place in the world. | 莱丽 这可是全世界你最喜欢的地方了 |
[09:40] | I’m just a teenage girl rearranging her room a lot. | 我只是个在改造自己房间的小女生 |
[09:43] | Uh-huh. | 这样啊 |
[09:45] | What’s really happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:46] | Just because we’re going to high school, | 不过是因为我们要上高中了 |
[09:48] | she thinks we should destroy our childhood. | 她就觉得有必要把童年记忆全部毁掉 |
[09:50] | Okay, you know, this raises an interesting question. | 这样啊 这其实能引发我们思考一个有意思的问题 |
[09:53] | Who here knows– | 有人知道 |
[09:54] | Stop. | 停 |
[09:55] | Stop what? | 停什么 |
[09:57] | You were about to teach us something, weren’t you? | 你又想上课开讲了 是不是 |
[09:59] | No… | 没啊 |
[10:00] | – Sure, you were. – It’s the weekend and you can’t stop. | -就是 -周末了你也歇不下来 |
[10:02] | Bring it, Hambone. | 讲啊 影帝 |
[10:05] | You need help, Matthews. | 你要不要去治治 马修斯 |
[10:06] | You’re not allowed to teach us anything today. | 你今天不能给我们讲道理 |
[10:07] | I wasn’t gonna teach you anything… | 我没打算讲 |
[10:09] | Yay | 耶 |
[10:11] | …because you already know this one. | 因为你们早就知道了 |
[10:13] | – Oh! – Yay! | -又来了 -不错啊 |
[10:15] | The truth is, people get comfortable with what’s familiar. | 人们容易安于现状 因为熟悉的地方有安全感 |
[10:18] | Yeah, and when you get too comfortable, | 可一旦太安于现状 |
[10:20] | you don’t allow yourself room to grow. | 你们就没有成长的空间了 |
[10:23] | The worst thing you can do is fold your arms | 最糟糕的结果就是抱起胳膊 |
[10:25] | and refuse to accept what’s gonna come anyway. | 拒绝面对接下来的事 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:29] | Hey, Riley, is that my Boot? | 嘿 莱丽 那个是我的靴子吗 |
[10:30] | Can I please have that back? | 请还给我 行吗 |
[10:32] | No. | 不行 |
[10:35] | Honey, it’s totally okay | 亲爱的 你不过是想要 |
[10:37] | that you want to create space for new memories. | 给未来的记忆腾出点空间 这无可厚非 |
[10:39] | Let’s just keep the old memories somewhere safe. | 但你也可以好好安置一下原来的回忆呀 |
[10:43] | You may decide that you want to visit them again later. | 说不定哪天你也想要回到过去感受一下 |
[10:46] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[10:47] | You see, Maya? | 你看吧 玛雅 |
[10:49] | One of us is completely okay with making room for the new. | 有人觉得给未来腾出点地方一点问题都没有 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[10:58] | You guys are laughing. | 你们俩在笑 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | Is it because I’m so right that it’s funny? | 是因为我说的太有道理 所以觉得好笑 |
[11:05] | No. | 不是 |
[11:07] | Oh. Then why are you laughing? | 哦 那你们干嘛笑 |
[11:09] | It’s just a little memory that we’ve put away. | 就是忽然想到点儿以前的事了 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Let’s take it out and visit. | 对 我们一起回忆回忆 |
[11:16] | Why are you doing this? Am I not good enough? | 你们为什么这么做呢 我不够好吗 |
[11:19] | You’re okay. Topanga! | 你没什么不好 托庞嘉 |
[11:21] | I like the way things is. | 我喜欢现在这样 |
[11:24] | Why do we need another baby? | 为什么非要再添个宝宝呢 |
[11:26] | We just need Mommy, Daddy, Riley, Maya. | 我们只需要妈妈 爸爸 莱丽 玛雅 |
[11:30] | I lost her. | 我找不着她了 |
[11:31] | Only I could lose a pregnant Topanga. | 也就我会把怀着孕的托庞嘉弄丢了 |
[11:33] | Of course. Pregnant Topanga’s in the car already. | 我傻了 怀着孕的托庞嘉已经上车了 |
[11:36] | Don’t move, girls. | 别乱跑 姑娘们 |
[11:37] | Mrs. Svorski’s on her way up. | 斯沃斯基太太马上就到 |
[11:38] | All right! We all got things going on! | 别按了 我们都很忙啊 |
[11:43] | You’re gonna be a big sister. | 你马上就要当姐姐了 |
[11:46] | Why does everything have to change? | 为什么所有东西都要改变呢 |
[11:48] | Why do I have to share my parents? | 为什么我要跟别人分享我的爸爸妈妈 |
[11:50] | You’re gonna have a little brother or sister, Riley. | 你马上就要有个小弟弟或者小妹妹了 莱丽 |
[11:53] | Your family loves each other. | 你的家人们都很有爱 |
[11:56] | You’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[12:01] | What’s the matter, Maya? | 怎么了 玛雅 |
[12:06] | We don’t know where my daddy is. | 我们不知道爸爸去哪了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, that’s the day I decided | 就是从那天开始 |
[12:15] | that change wasn’t such a good thing. | 我知道改变并不是什么好事 |
[12:19] | Sometimes it is, Maya. | 有时候是的 玛雅 |
[12:22] | – I don’t want to go to high school. – Why not? | -我不想上高中 -为什么 |
[12:27] | We’ve always been together. | 我们从来都没分开过 |
[12:30] | What if something changes? What if something happens? | 如果有什么变化呢 如果有什么别的事发生了呢 |
[12:32] | People drift apart in high school. | 高中时候大家都疏远了 |
[12:33] | Maya, how could that | 玛雅 这样的事情 |
[12:36] | even possibly happen? | 怎么可能发生呢 |
[12:37] | How could it possibly happen that the bay window would change? | 那改造凸窗这样的事情怎么发生了呢 |
[12:39] | How could it possibly happen that people just… | 有些人说走就走 毫无音信 这样的事情怎么就 |
[12:42] | leave? | 发生了呢 |
[12:45] | Maya, sometimes change is good. | 玛雅 有时候改变是好事呀 |
[12:49] | It leads to… | 让我们可以 |
[12:50] | a wonderful growing up. | 去体验美妙的成长过程 |
[12:54] | Don’t you want to be big girls? | 你不想长大成为大姑娘吗 |
[12:56] | No. | 不想 |
[12:59] | This was the first place that I ever thought was safe. | 这个地方是我从小到大第一个觉得有安全感的地方 |
[13:03] | Even if my whole world changed, this place never would. | 就算我的整个世界都变了 它也不会变的 |
[13:08] | Then we’ll put it back. | 那我们就搭回来 |
[13:10] | We’ll put it back, Maya. | 我们把它搭回来 玛雅 |
[13:11] | Riles, I know it’s not | 莱丽 我知道我们告别的 |
[13:12] | just the bay window we’re saying goodbye to. | 不只是这个凸窗 |
[13:15] | It’s us, right? | 是我们 对不对 |
[13:16] | You think you’re gonna say goodbye to us? | 你觉得我们也不会在你身边了 |
[13:18] | Maya, we’re not going anywhere. | 玛雅 我们绝对不会离开你的 |
[13:21] | Not in high school, not any time. | 高中不会 永远都不会 |
[13:24] | It’s always gonna be us. | 我们永远都是朋友啊 |
[13:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[13:28] | That’s it? | 就是这个 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:30] | That’s what you wanted us to learn? | 你想教我们的就是这个 |
[13:32] | – Leave me alone. – It’s his day off. | -放过我吧 -他今天不用上班 |
[13:37] | Maya, we’re never leaving. | 玛雅 我们绝对不会离开你的 |
[13:41] | No matter where we go, we’re never leaving. | 无论去哪里 我们都不会离开彼此 |
[13:44] | And Farkle told us that he’d always love us equally | 而且法尔科说过 无论如何 他都会永远 |
[13:47] | no matter what. | 爱着我们两个人 |
[13:48] | I’m as good as my promise. | 我说话算话 |
[13:51] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[13:52] | Right here. | 我一直在 |
[13:56] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[13:59] | high school’s just the next place. | 高中只不过是另一个地方 |
[14:02] | Your safe place is us. | 我们是你的避风港 |
[14:05] | Your safe place is me. | 我是你的避风港啊 |
[14:09] | And I’m yours. | 我也是你的避风港 |
[14:13] | From the day we met. | 从我们认识的那天起就是这样 |
[14:17] | Do, do, do | 嘟 嘟 嘟 |
[14:19] | Dodalee, dodalee, do | 嘟哒哩 嘟哒哩 嘟 |
[14:20] | Do, do, do | 嘟 嘟 嘟 |
[14:22] | Do | 嘟 |
[14:29] | Sup? | 你好吗 |
[14:30] | Are you a stranger? | 你是陌生人吗 |
[14:32] | – Yeah. – Are you a stranger coming through my window? | -是的 -你是从我窗户进来的陌生人吗 |
[14:35] | – Yeah. – Then… | -是 -那 |
[14:39] | I’m running away from home. | 我刚从家里逃出来 |
[14:41] | I saw your curtains and your pillows, | 我看到了你的窗帘和枕头 |
[14:43] | I heard you singing… | 我听见了你在唱歌 |
[14:45] | I like singing better than yelling. | 比起大喊大叫 我更喜欢歌声 |
[14:48] | Please don’t yell. | 请不要大喊大叫 |
[14:49] | Who was yelling? | 谁在大喊大叫 |
[14:50] | My mommy and daddy. | 我的爸爸妈妈 |
[14:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:53] | ‘Cause they always are. | 因为他们一直在争吵 |
[14:56] | What do you do here? | 你在这里都做些什么呢 |
[14:57] | I sit here and I hope. | 我坐在这里期待着 |
[14:59] | For what? | 期待什么 |
[15:01] | For someone to come in and sit with me. | 期待有人进来和我一起坐着 |
[15:03] | Are you her? | 你是那个人吗 |
[15:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:06] | I’m Riley. | 我叫莱丽 |
[15:07] | Hi, Riley. | 你好 莱丽 |
[15:08] | I’m Maya Penelope Hart. | 我叫玛雅·佩内洛普·哈特 |
[15:10] | Hi, Maya. | 你好 玛雅 |
[15:11] | Are we friends forever? | 我们会是永远的朋友吗 |
[15:13] | Whatever you want. | 随你喜欢 |
[15:14] | I wanna call you Peaches. | 我想叫你小桃子 |
[15:22] | Now that we’re best friends forever, | 既然我们现在是永远的好朋友了 |
[15:23] | we should get a few things straight. | 我们就应该把一些事情说明白 |
[15:25] | – Like what? – I’m a lot of trouble. | -比如呢 -我是麻烦精 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna be the dangerous one. | 我是坏坏的那个 |
[15:32] | I am. | 我才是 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | You have a baby monitor. | 你房间还有婴儿监视器 |
[15:39] | What are you doing, Riley? | 你在干嘛 莱丽 |
[15:40] | Ju– | 呃 |
[15:42] | Just sitting here talking to myself. | 就是坐在这里自言自语呢 |
[15:45] | Do, do, dodalee, do, do | 嘟 嘟 嘟哒哩 嘟 嘟 |
[15:48] | Okay, honey. Have fun. | 好吧 宝贝 好好玩 |
[15:52] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[15:53] | We’re just gettin’ started. | 这只是开始 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:58] | I feel guilty. I’m gonna go tell him. | 我好有负罪感 我要告诉他真相 |
[16:00] | Oh, boy, am I gonna be good for you. | 哦 碰到我算你走运 |
[16:03] | And I will sprinkle you with goodness. | 我会用友善的小雨滴滋润你 |
[16:08] | Whatever you want. | 随你喜欢 |
[16:09] | Can we be like this forever? | 我们可以永远都这样吗 |
[16:13] | Well, don’t you think someday we’ll have to grow up? | 我们总有一天会长大的 你不觉得吗 |
[16:16] | How will we know when that is? | 那又会是什么时候呢 |
[16:20] | It’s now. | 就是现在 |
[16:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:40] | I’m Maya Penelope Hart. | 我是玛雅·佩内洛普·哈特 |
[16:43] | But that’s me. | 可那是我啊 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:48] | You’re me? | 你就是我吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:51] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[16:55] | Sometimes when you sit on the toilet, you like to | 有的时候 你坐在马桶上会把马桶盖 |
[16:57] | put the lid on your back and pretend you’re a turtle… | 盖在背上 假装自己是一个乌龟 |
[17:00] | …named Mr. Shellington. | 这个乌龟是谢灵顿先生 |
[17:04] | Are you me? | 你是我吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[17:08] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[17:10] | Well, I don’t have to. You believe everything. | 我并不需要证明 你什么都相信 |
[17:14] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[17:15] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[17:19] | Our daddy’s gone. | 我们的爸爸走了 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:27] | Is everything gonna be okay? | 一切都会好起来的吗 |
[17:31] | Just stay close to this one and we’ll be fine. | 跟紧那一位 我们会没事的 |
[17:35] | Why are you here with us? | 你们为什么和我们一起出现在这里 |
[17:38] | Um… | 呃 |
[17:41] | because we wanted to visit you and spend some time with you | 因为我们想在改变发生之前 来看看你们 |
[17:44] | before things change. | 和你们待在一起 |
[17:46] | You’re gonna change? | 你们要改变吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, that’s what happens. | 对啊 就是这样 |
[17:51] | But we wanted to thank you guys for being who we were. | 但是我们想谢谢你们一直都坚持做自己 |
[17:54] | What happens to us? | 我们会怎样 |
[17:57] | You stay with us. | 你们会和我们待在一起 |
[17:59] | You’re a part of us always. | 你们永远是我们的一部分 |
[18:03] | Do we have to grow up and change? | 我们必须长大并且改变吗 |
[18:09] | Well, we’re doing a pretty okay job so far… | 我们目前做得还不错 |
[18:14] | and we get to grow up into whoever’s the next us. | 我们可以长大 向新的自己进发 |
[18:18] | Whether we like it or not. | 不管我们喜不喜欢 |
[18:20] | Do we have good friends? | 我们有好朋友吗 |
[18:22] | Oh, we have the best friends. | 哦 我们有世上最棒的朋友 |
[18:25] | Good. So, who are we going to be? | 真好 那我们会成为怎样的人呢 |
[18:28] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | When we grow up more. | 当我们再长大一点的时候 |
[18:31] | I wanna see ’em! | 我想见见那时的她们 |
[18:32] | Bring ’em in here! | 带她们来 |
[18:35] | Well, we can’t, um… | 呃 我们不可以 呃 |
[18:37] | ’cause we actually don’t know who we’re gonna be yet. | 说实话 我们还不知道自己会成为怎样的人 |
[18:39] | But we look forward to meeting them someday. | 但是我们期待某一天能见到她们 |
[18:43] | And you’ll tell them all about us, Peaches? | 你们会跟她们讲我们的事吗 小桃子 |
[18:50] | We won’t have to. | 没有这个必要 |
[18:52] | You’ll be there. | 因为你们也会在 |
[18:54] | Okay. So, we decided to change the bay window? | 好了 那我们决定要改造凸窗了 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:02] | Well, we can’t wait to see what you do with the place. | 我们等不及想看你们怎么改造了 |
[19:13] | There’s a gallery in SoHo | 索霍区的一个画廊 |
[19:14] | and they want to show my stuff. | 想要展出我的作品 |
[19:16] | I’ll come to your opening. | 我会去参加开幕式的 |
[19:18] | – It starts at 10:00. – It starts at 10:00? | -十点开始 -十点才开始啊 |
[19:21] | Riley, they want to make me an artist in residence. | 莱丽 他们想让我去当驻地艺术家 |
[19:25] | I found an apartment in SoHo. | 我在索霍区找到了一间公寓 |
[19:27] | But the farthest we’ve ever been apart is like… | 但是我们经历过的最远的距离 |
[19:32] | this much. | 也就这么远 |
[19:37] | When are we gonna see each other? | 我们什么时候才能见面 |
[19:39] | All the time. | 随时都可以 |
[19:45] | Well, I’m disgusted. | 呃 恶心到我了 |
[19:51] | Now what do we do? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[19:54] | Now we leave this place, Maya. | 我们要离开这里了 玛雅 |
[19:56] | How do we do that? | 怎么离开呢 |
[19:58] | All of our memories are here. | 我们所有的记忆都在这里 |
[20:01] | We take them with us. | 我们带着记忆一起离开 |
[20:04] | Look at them. | 看看她们 |
[20:05] | Can you see them? | 你能看到她们吗 |
[20:06] | How would I do that? | 怎么看 |
[20:10] | All you have to do is lift your head. | 抬头就行 |
[20:18] | You think they know we’re here? | 你觉得她们知道我们在这里吗 |
[20:22] | They know. | 她们知道 |
[20:24] | They won’t forget about us, will they? | 她们不会忘记我们的 对吧 |
[20:26] | Are we always going to be with them? | 我们会一直和她们在一起吗 |
[20:30] | So… goodbye, this room. | 该和这房间说再见了 |
[20:35] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你给我们所有的回忆 |
[20:38] | Out the window the way I came in? | 从我进来的这个窗户出去吗 |
[20:40] | Don’t big girls go out the door? | 大姑娘难道不该从大门出去吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah, they do. | 没错 |
[20:54] | Are you comin’? | 你们来吗 |
[21:06] | Comin’? | 来吗 |
[22:08] | Ready for this change, Maya? | 准备好改变了吗 玛雅 |
[22:11] | Whatever you want. | 随你喜欢 |
[22:15] | I can’t wait to see what’s next. | 我等不及想看接下来发生的事了 |
[22:19] | I hope it’s good. | 我希望会是好事 |
[22:22] | Promise me we’ll always be together. | 答应我 我们会永远在一起 |
[22:26] | We will always be together. | 我们会永远在一起 |
[22:29] | Then it’s good. | 那就好 |