时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | “It has been a long time since New Year’s on the roof. | 新年已经过去很久了 我们当时一起在房顶上 |
[00:20] | “Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[00:24] | “I know we’ve been avoiding it, | 我知道我们一直在逃避 |
[00:26] | “But now the flowers are blooming | 但现在鸟语花香 |
[00:27] | “And it is spring: | 春暖花开 |
[00:29] | “The season of love. | 这是个关于爱的季节 |
[00:33] | “Hi. My name is Lucas Friar, | 你们好啊 我叫卢卡斯·弗莱尔 |
[00:36] | “And I am here to talk to you about us.” | 我要和你们聊聊 我们之间的关系 |
[00:38] | Do we have to talk about this? | 我们非要讨论这个吗 |
[00:40] | We have to make some decisions! | 我们得做出决定啊 |
[00:42] | We have chosen to completely forget about this. | 我们已经决定 完全忘记这个事 |
[00:44] | He’s in my room! | 他在我的房间里 |
[00:46] | You have to make some decisions! | 你们必须要做出决定啊 |
[00:52] | “This is very hard for me. | 这对我来说太难了 |
[00:53] | “We have to be very careful about what’s going on, | 我们必须认真地对待 接下来要发生的事 |
[00:56] | “Because I don’t want to…” | 因为我不想失去 |
[00:57] | Lose either one of you as my friend? | 你们两个中的任何一个 |
[00:59] | “…lose either one of you as my friend.” | 你们两个中的任何一个 |
[01:01] | -Wait, you were with him when he wrote this? -No, Maya. | -等等 你和他一起写的 -怎么会呢 玛雅 |
[01:03] | I think we just all know what’s at stake here. | 我想我们都知道 事情现在很纠结很危险吧 |
[01:05] | Nothing’s at stake here! | 没什么纠结和危险的 |
[01:06] | Just tell me right now nothing will affect or friendship | 告诉我 没有什么能影响我们的友谊 |
[01:09] | It won’t. | 肯定的 |
[01:10] | “What… about… what… I… want?” | 那么 我是 怎么 想的 呢 |
[01:16] | -One card for each word. -Why’d he do that? | -一张卡片一个单词 -他为什么那么做 |
[01:18] | -Emphasis. -Why did he do that? | -为了强调 -他为什么那么做 |
[01:22] | Lucas, what do you want? | 你到底怎么想的 卢卡斯 |
[01:28] | I don’t want anything bad to happen to us, | 我不想我们的友谊受到伤害 |
[01:30] | but I especially don’t want to be responsible | 尤其不想破坏 |
[01:32] | for something bad happening between the two of you. | 你们两个之间的友谊 |
[01:34] | -We know that. -Why do you think we like you? | -这些我们都知道 -你觉得我们为什么喜欢你 |
[01:38] | What’s it say on your last card? | 你的最后一张卡片上写着什么呢 |
[01:39] | Oh, I’ll get to it. | 我等一下会说的 |
[01:42] | See? I have different feelings for each of you | 听我说 我对你们俩有着截然不同的感觉 |
[01:45] | and I don’t entirely understand them. | 我还没完全搞明白我内心的想法 |
[01:48] | We don’t understand this either. | 我们俩也没明白 |
[01:50] | That’s why the smartest thing to do would be to make | 这就是为什么现在最明智的就是 |
[01:52] | the right decision right now and just move on. | 做个正确的决定 然后让这件事翻篇 |
[01:54] | Great! How do we do that? | 好 那我们到底该怎么做 |
[01:55] | You mean choose one of us over the other? | 你是说从我们两个人当中 选择一个吗 |
[01:59] | What happens then? | 然后呢 |
[02:03] | That would be the end of us. | 我们的友谊就到终点了 |
[02:06] | What’s it say on your last card? | 你最后的一张卡片上写的什么 |
[02:09] | “I don’t want this to be the end of us.” | 我不想让我们的友谊走到终点 |
[02:22] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[02:26] | Struck like lightning my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:30] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:34] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:38] | Life is crazy but I know I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:42] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:46] | I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:50] | Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:54] | I’m singing oh oh oh oh oh oh | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:59] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:03] | Take on the world, take on the world | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:06] | Take on the world | 看我登场 |
[03:11] | Legacy. | 遗赠 |
[03:14] | Why is Farkle a goose? | 法尔科怎么变成一只鹅了 |
[03:16] | That’s the Einstein Academy goose. | 那是爱因斯坦学院的鹅 |
[03:18] | Oh, of course, the Einstein Academy goose. | 当然了 爱因斯坦学院的鹅 |
[03:20] | Why is it on Farkle’s desk? | 它为什么会在法尔科的桌子上呢 |
[03:22] | Einstein captured Farkle. | 爱因斯坦学院的人抓走了法尔科 |
[03:23] | It was their end of the year prank… | 这是他们的年终恶作剧 |
[03:25] | So, since they took our mascot… | 因为他们抓走了我们的吉祥物 |
[03:26] | We took theirs and now we’re even. | 我们也抓走了他们的 现在我们互不相欠 |
[03:29] | Farkle’s not our mascot. | 法尔科才不是我们的吉祥物呢 |
[03:31] | What would you call him? | 那你怎么叫他 |
[03:33] | Where’s Zay? They got Zay too? | 小赛去哪了 他们把他也抓走了 |
[03:35] | Zay’s back in Texas. | 他回德州了 |
[03:37] | He’s at Vanessa’s spring formal. | 他和瓦妮莎一起参加春季舞会去了 |
[03:41] | All right, guys. Listen up. | 好了 现在听我说 |
[03:42] | It’s your last week of school. | 这是你们在这的最后一周了 |
[03:45] | This is my last chance to teach you something. | 这也是我给你们上课的最后机会了 |
[03:47] | You have more to teach us? | 你还有要教给我们的 |
[03:49] | I have so much more I wanna teach you. | 我还有很多很多想要教给你们呢 |
[03:52] | So much more. | 简直太多了 |
[03:54] | I mean, you guys are gonna be leaving this place. | 我是说 你们将要离开这里了 |
[03:57] | What will you be leaving behind? | 你们想要留下些什么呢 |
[04:00] | What is your legacy? | 你们会给学校留下些什么呢 |
[04:03] | I want to talk about not just what | 我不仅想和你们讨论下 |
[04:05] | what you’ve gotten from this place, | 你们从这个地方得到了什么 |
[04:06] | but what you’ve given. | 更重要的是你们给予了什么 |
[04:08] | He’s right. | 他说得太对了 |
[04:10] | We still haven’t thought of our class prank! | 我们都没想过 我们的班级恶作剧 |
[04:12] | I was thinking we could let all of the air out of school. | 我在想 我们可以把整个学校的空气都抽光 |
[04:14] | Everybody would just be like… | 然后所有人就会像这样 |
[04:18] | That’d be hi-larious. | 光想想就觉得好笑 |
[04:20] | I’ll tell you what’s hi-larious. | 我给你们说什么才是最好笑的 |
[04:22] | Nobody saved me! | 竟然没人来救我 |
[04:23] | Why did nobody save me? | 为什么没人来救我 |
[04:24] | Farkle, we looked for you for a whole five minutes, | 我们找你找了整整五分钟呢 法尔科 |
[04:26] | and then we took the goose. | 然后呢 我们就抓走了鹅先生 |
[04:28] | He’s the new you. | 他将成为全新的你 |
[04:30] | Donnie Barnes, regular goose. | 唐尼·巴尔斯 一只正常的鹅 |
[04:32] | I’d see that movie. | 要是个电影的话 我肯定会去看的 |
[04:35] | Oh, please. Farkle cannot be replaced by a goose. | 拜托别这样 法尔科可不能被一只鹅给替代 |
[04:37] | Farkle is unique and one of a kind. | 法尔科是独一无二的人 |
[04:42] | You don’t know me. | 你又不认识我 |
[04:49] | You haven’t taught me enough. | 你教给我的还不够呢 |
[04:52] | -Did I teach you to pass the mashed potatoes? -Yes. | -我有教过你把土豆泥给我递过来吗 -有的 |
[04:55] | Well, then there’s a test on that right now. | 那现在就有一个测试了 |
[04:57] | You passed! | 你通过了 |
[05:00] | Funny daddy. | 逗比老爸 |
[05:03] | What’s bothering you, Riley? | 你有什么烦心事吗 莱丽 |
[05:04] | Everything gets harder. | 所有的事情都更复杂了 |
[05:05] | Everything gets harder and you didn’t tell me. | 所有的事情都越来越难 你们怎么不告诉我 |
[05:08] | -Were you going to tell me? -You didn’t tell her? | -你们要告诉我吗 -你没告诉过她吗 |
[05:10] | Only every day. You tell her. | 我天天都在教她 还是你来吧 |
[05:12] | Life gets harder. Tell her, Auggie. | 生活就是越来越复杂 告诉她 奥吉 |
[05:15] | I’m doing fine. | 我的小日子过得很乐呵 |
[05:19] | We’re graduating middle school. | 我们要从初中毕业了 |
[05:21] | We’re supposed to be in the middle of our education. | 这理应是我们教育的中间阶段 |
[05:24] | The only thing I’m in the middle of | 而我却处在一团乱麻的中间 |
[05:25] | is a big mess with two of the people | 这件事还关系到世界上 |
[05:27] | I care most about in the world. | 我最在乎的两个人 |
[05:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:30] | Because we’re not talking about it. | 因为我们一直在回避 |
[05:32] | Because Maya and I both like Lucas | 因为玛雅和我都喜欢卢卡斯 |
[05:34] | and so we know that one of us is going to get hurt, | 所以我们知道 我们中会有一个人受伤 |
[05:36] | so we’re all scared to move. | 所以我们很害怕 不敢轻举妄动 |
[05:38] | You know what makes me happy? | 你知道什么让我很开心吗 |
[05:40] | How could you be happy about any of this? | 你怎么能对这一切感到很开心呢 |
[05:42] | Because you’re talking to us about it. | 因为你把这些事告诉了我们 |
[05:44] | No matter what happens to you, | 不管是什么事发生在你的身上 |
[05:46] | we always want to be a partof what happens to you. | 我们都想参与其中 |
[05:48] | You always will be. | 你们会的 |
[05:49] | Thanks, Riley. | 爱你 莱丽 |
[05:51] | That’s the greatest legacy any parent could have. | 这是任何父母所能拥有的最大的财富了 |
[05:53] | Look, you guys are both going to be fine, | 听着 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:55] | and there is nobody stronger than Maya. | 而且没有谁比玛雅更坚强了 |
[05:57] | Nothing can break her. | 没有什么能击垮她 |
[05:58] | I just don’t see it | 至少我没见过 |
[06:08] | Aww, it’s a poor baby. | 啊 我可怜的孩子 |
[06:12] | It’s a poor, poor baby. Come here | 我可怜的孩子 来我这里 |
[06:18] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[06:20] | Maya, no matter what happens, it is nobody’s fault. | 不管发生了什么 都不是任何人的错 玛雅 |
[06:24] | Yes, it is. | 他就是错了 |
[06:26] | Whose fault do you think it is? | 你认为是谁的错呢 |
[06:28] | Matthews. | 马修斯 |
[06:31] | Well, of course. | 我就知道 |
[06:33] | You didn’t teach us enough. | 你教给我们的远远不够 |
[06:35] | And we don’t know how to handle this, | 我们都不知道该怎么处理这件事 |
[06:36] | and now we’re leaving, and you’re staying behind, | 现在我们该走了 而你却要留下来 |
[06:39] | and you didn’t teach us enough. | 还有就是你给我们教的远远不够 |
[06:40] | Yeah, Dad. You’re more than a teacher. | 是的 老爸 你对我来说不仅仅是老师 |
[06:41] | You’re like a father to me. | 更像个父亲 |
[06:44] | Thanks, Riley. | 我是不是应该谢谢你 莱丽 |
[06:46] | He’s the best teacher you’re ever going to have. | 他是你所能拥有的最好的老师了 |
[06:48] | And if there’s one thing I know for sure he’s taught you, | 如果我确定他教会了你们什么 |
[06:50] | it’s how to express yourselves to each other | 那一定是如何用最合理的方式 |
[06:52] | in the best possible way, and as long as you do that, | 表达你们自己 只要你们那么做了 |
[06:55] | there is nothing to worry about. | 就不需要去担心什么 |
[06:57] | “Hi. It’s me, Lucas Friar. | 嗨 是我 卢卡斯·弗莱尔 |
[07:01] | “Since no one knows what to do, I made a choice.” | 因为没人知道该怎么做 我就做了个决定 |
[07:04] | Okay, I’m a little worried. | 好吧 我有点小担心了 |
[07:06] | “I choose to stop.” | 我选择放手 |
[07:09] | Lucas, put the cards away. | 把卡片拿开 卢卡斯 |
[07:12] | Say what you need to say. | 直接说你想说的 |
[07:20] | You both mean the world to me, | 你们两个对我来说都很重要 |
[07:21] | and I would never do anything to hurt either one of you. | 我是不会去伤害任何一个人的 |
[07:26] | So, I choose to stop. | 所以我选择放手 |
[07:28] | You won’t decide, so I did, | 你们不做任何决定 所以我来做 |
[07:30] | and I decided we’re just friends. | 我决定我们还是做朋友 |
[07:33] | That’s all we are. | 这就是我们现在的关系 |
[07:35] | I don’t want this to be the end of us. | 我不想让我们的友谊走到终点 |
[07:56] | You came into this place a bunch of young kids who didn’t know very much, | 你们刚来的时候还是一群年少无知的孩子 |
[08:00] | and know look at ya. | 现在再看看你们 |
[08:02] | Young men and women ready for what’s next. | 你们已经准备好了去迎接未来 |
[08:06] | Snap out of it! | 给我振作起来 |
[08:07] | Get in here! | 给我进来 |
[08:10] | What are you doin’? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[08:12] | We value our friendship too much to look at each other. | 我们太在意彼此之间的友谊 而不敢直视对方 |
[08:14] | Turn your chair around. | 椅子摆回来 |
[08:17] | Get in your seat. | 坐到椅子上 |
[08:24] | Now, the most important thing you can do in life | 你们这辈子能做的最重要的事 |
[08:28] | is give people a reason to remember you. | 就是给别人一个记住你的理由 |
[08:30] | The people who do that are the ones we study in here. | 那些真正做到的人 我们在这里都学过 |
[08:35] | So, your last assignment from me and for yourselves | 所以我给你们布置的最后一次作业 |
[08:38] | is to figure out what you will give back. | 就是想想你们能给这里做出什么回报 |
[08:42] | -What? -I looked at Riley. | -干嘛 -我刚看了莱丽 |
[08:44] | I know. I saw. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[08:46] | So, I’m looking at you to even it up. | 所以我要看下你才能补回来 |
[08:48] | Oh. Well, a girl always wants to be looked at | 噢 女生当然希望你看了别的女生之后 |
[08:51] | to be evened up. | 以示补偿才看下她 |
[08:53] | We’re just friends, and I love your outfit. | 我们只是朋友 你今天穿得挺好看 |
[08:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:57] | Your hair smells nice! | 你的头发很好闻 |
[09:02] | You smelled her hair? | 你闻了她的头发 |
[09:06] | -Lucas! -I’m dying here! | -卢卡斯 -我在这没法活了 |
[09:10] | What are you grateful for? | 你最感恩什么 |
[09:13] | Who do you want to remember you? | 你最希望谁记住你 |
[09:14] | Do something about it right now. | 赶快做点行动 |
[09:18] | Now get outta here. | 全部人离开 |
[09:27] | I’m not ready to leave this place. | 我还没做好离开这里的准备 |
[09:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | I’m graduating, Ms. Kossal. | 我要毕业了 克索尔老师 |
[09:42] | And I wanted to say goodbye | 我想跟你说声再见 |
[09:45] | and thank you for believing in me. | 还有谢谢你对我的信任 |
[09:48] | I expect great things from you, Maya. | 我一直很看好你 玛雅 |
[09:50] | You’ve been given a real gift. | 你是真的很有天赋 |
[09:53] | So, grow. | 快快长大吧 |
[09:56] | And when you feel something you know the rest of us feel, | 如果你发现自己和其他人感受相通 |
[10:00] | explain it to us. | 表达出来 |
[10:02] | Paint us a picture. | 用你画的画 |
[10:05] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[10:07] | I’m glad I had the chance to be your teacher. | 我很高兴能做你的老师 |
[10:12] | Just a quick goodbye, Mr. Norton. | 跟你道句再见 诺顿老师 |
[10:13] | We both know emotion has no place in science. | 我们都明白情感在科学的世界没有立足之地 |
[10:15] | Right, right, my dear boy. | 没错 没错 我的好学生 |
[10:17] | So, from one scientist to another, see you on Mars. | 作为一名科学家 我向你这名科学家说声 火星见 |
[10:22] | Mr. Norton, could we just not be scientists for one second? | 诺顿先生 我们能不能先放下我们科学家的身份 |
[10:25] | Well, let me remove the protective goggles of my soul. | 那可以 我得先把护目镜从我的灵魂里抽离出来 |
[10:28] | Clear outta here! | 清场清场 |
[10:37] | I’m really gonna miss you, sir. | 我真的会很想念你的 老师 |
[10:39] | The feeling’s mutual, my boy. | 我也会想你的 孩子 |
[10:41] | Is it possible feelings are stronger than science? | 情感有可能比科学更强大吗 |
[10:45] | Keep discovering, Farkle. | 不要停下发现的脚步 法尔科 |
[10:50] | Me? | 我 |
[10:51] | Yeah. I wanted to say thank you. | 对 我想跟你说句谢谢 |
[10:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:54] | I left some kind of impression on you? | 我也有影响到你吗 |
[10:57] | Clear outta here. | 清场清场 |
[11:03] | Mr. Matthews told me you | 马修斯老师告诉过我 |
[11:04] | had to make a real difficult choice once. | 你曾经也要做出很艰难的决定 |
[11:06] | I was at a crossroads. | 我那时就站在十字路口 |
[11:08] | I was standing on the corner of Maple Street and Alcatraz. | 我就站在枫叶街和恶魔岛之间 |
[11:13] | How do you make the right decision? | 你是怎么做出正确的决定的 |
[11:18] | I always try and make sure this bench here is polished up | 这是我一直在做的 保证把这条长椅擦得发亮 |
[11:22] | and looking nice and inviting for you to sit in. | 看着整洁 让你们坐得舒服 |
[11:25] | You know why I do that? | 你知道我这么做是为什么吗 |
[11:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:31] | Because you kids come and go, | 因为你们这些小孩来来去去 |
[11:34] | but this bench stays right here, | 但这条长椅一直都在 |
[11:37] | and all the problems of the universe | 你们全宇宙的疑难困惑 |
[11:39] | get decided on it. | 都在这里决定解决 |
[11:40] | I respect a nice place where good decisions get made. | 我尊重能做出明智决定的地方 |
[11:43] | It’s getting a little worn down, | 过了这么久 |
[11:47] | a little old as time goes by, | 它现在有点残有点旧了 |
[11:50] | but aren’t we all? | 我们不也这样吗 |
[11:53] | Thanks for saying goodbye to me, Lucas. | 谢谢你来跟我告别 卢卡斯 |
[11:56] | It means a lot to me. | 这对我来说很有意义 |
[11:57] | Make good decisions. | 做明智的决定吧 |
[12:11] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想离开 |
[12:13] | I’m not ready for high school | 我还没准备好上高中 |
[12:16] | and I don’t wanna go. | 我还不想走 |
[12:18] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[12:19] | ‘Cause we did great here. | 因为我们在这里那么出彩 |
[12:22] | This was the time of our lives! | 这就是我们生命最辉煌的时候 |
[12:23] | We were kings, Matthews. | 我们都是王啊 马修斯 |
[12:27] | What will I be next year? | 明年我会成为什么 |
[12:28] | -Not kings. -No. | -反正不是王 -肯定不是的 |
[12:30] | The opposite of kings. | 是王的相反面 |
[12:32] | Freshmen. Worms. | 高一新生 书呆子 |
[12:33] | Worse than worms. Freshmen. | 比书呆子还糟的 新生 |
[12:35] | You’ll do fine, Riley. | 你会做得很好的 莱丽 |
[12:37] | You all will. | 你们都会 |
[12:39] | Also… | 而且 |
[12:40] | and I don’t say this a lot, but… | 我以前虽然很少说 但是 |
[12:44] | I like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[12:46] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:48] | You said you had a lot more to teach us. | 你说过你还有很多东西没教给我们 |
[12:50] | And I will. | 我会继续教你的 |
[12:52] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[12:54] | What about the rest of my friends, Dad? | 那我其他朋友呢 爸爸 |
[12:57] | You need to teach all of us more. | 你还要教更多东西 给我们所有人 |
[12:59] | We’re a mess. | 我们一团糟 |
[13:00] | We shouldn’t feel. | 我们不应该感情用事 |
[13:02] | We don’t know how to feel and you need to teach us | 我们不知道怎么感受这个世界 你也要教我们 |
[13:03] | how to not feel. | 怎么不感情用事 |
[13:15] | -What? -You got one last lesson for the road? | -什么 -我们离开之前还能再上最后一课吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah. I do. | 当然 |
[13:21] | Well, I’ve never said this before, but… | 我以前没说过这句话 不过 |
[13:24] | you have my attention. | 我听着呢 |
[13:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:29] | This one’s important. | 这堂课很重要 |
[13:33] | I’ve gotten to watch you guys become friends and… | 我看着你们成为朋友 |
[13:37] | I’ve gotten to watch you grow. | 看着你们长大 |
[13:41] | You guys grew up so fast… | 你们长大得这么快 |
[13:46] | and I’ve been trying to teach you to keep your feelings inside. | 我也在教你们把自己的情感收在心里 |
[13:48] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[13:50] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[13:53] | I was wrong. | 我是错的 |
[13:55] | Your teacher was wrong. | 你们的老师我 是错的 |
[14:00] | I can’t keep you in this place. | 我不能一直把你们圈在这里 |
[14:03] | You’ve outgrown it. | 你们已经长大了 |
[14:05] | You guys are graduating to whatever comes next. | 你们要毕业了 迎接未知的未来 |
[14:11] | Do you know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[14:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:14] | You’ve earned it. | 你们已经开花结果了 |
[14:16] | How do we know when we’re ready? | 我们怎么知道自己准备好没 |
[14:19] | The same way we know anything. | 和其他事情一样 |
[14:21] | Let’s take one last test and see. | 我们再考一次试看看 |
[14:35] | Are you even allowed to do this? | 你能这么做么 |
[14:36] | It’s the last day of school. | 这是我们上学的最后一天 |
[14:38] | I’m still your teacher. | 我还是你们的老师 |
[14:39] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么都可以 |
[14:40] | Besides, this test isn’t for a grade. | 还有 这次考试不算分 |
[14:43] | This is the test to find out | 而是为了看看 |
[14:45] | what you’ve actually learned here. | 你们在这里究竟学了什么 |
[14:47] | Question one. What’s the secret to life? | 第一题 人生的奥秘是什么 |
[14:52] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[14:53] | People change people. | 人们互相改变 |
[14:55] | And for extra credit? | 答案要加分呢 |
[14:57] | What us does for them. | 我们要为他们付出 |
[15:00] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:01] | How we help those who are less fortunate than us. | 我们要帮助没我们那么幸运的人 |
[15:05] | And are you an us or them? | 你是”我们”还是”他们” |
[15:07] | I’m an us. | “我们” |
[15:09] | I’m very blessed. | 我很幸运 |
[15:12] | We all are. | 我们都很幸运 |
[15:15] | Question two. Sneak attack. | 第二题 偷袭 |
[15:18] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[15:19] | Pearl Harbor. | 珍珠港 |
[15:20] | And for extra credit? | 要加分呢 |
[15:23] | Missy Bradford tried to tear our friendships apart. | 米西·布拉福德试图让我们友谊破裂 |
[15:26] | Lucas was new here and she tried to throw a sneak attack. | 卢卡斯刚来不久 她想给我们来个偷袭 |
[15:32] | I think that was the moment we all realized | 我想就是那时候开始 我们都明白了 |
[15:34] | what we really meant to each other. | 自己对彼此的意义 |
[15:38] | The moment we all came together. | 从那时候开始 我们团结在一起 |
[15:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:43] | Farkle? | 法尔科 |
[15:45] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[15:46] | Our greatest allies are the people right next to us. | 我们最大的同盟就是在我们身边的人 |
[15:51] | -Lucas? -I think I was the most changed by these people. | -卢卡斯 -我觉得我被这些人改变得最多 |
[15:54] | I know that whatever I’m feeling, | 我知道无论我有什么感觉 |
[15:56] | I can just tell my friends and everything would be okay. | 我都可以告诉我的朋友们 所有事情都会过去的 |
[15:59] | Will it? | 会吗 |
[16:03] | I guess we’ll see. | 拭目以待吧 |
[16:05] | I thought we stopped. | 我以为我们过去了 |
[16:09] | I thought we were just friends. | 我以为我们只是朋友 |
[16:13] | We’re not. | 显然不是 |
[16:15] | We’re no good at it. | 我们一点也不擅长处理这种事情 |
[16:19] | We can’t even look at each other anymore. | 我们连看看对方双眼都做不到了 |
[16:23] | I don’t need any note cards | 我不需要提示卡来告诉我 |
[16:25] | to know that we have different feelings now. | 我们现在有不同的感受 |
[16:28] | And that’s why your teacher was wrong. | 这就是你们老师错了的原因 |
[16:32] | I can’t hold you back from what you feel. | 我不能阻止你们有自己的感受 |
[16:36] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[16:38] | You’ve all passed this test with flying colors. | 你们全都出色地通过了这次考试 |
[16:43] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:44] | Now you graduate, Farkle. | 你们已经毕业了 法尔科 |
[16:48] | You walk out of here with everything you’ve learned | 你们将带着自己所学到的一切 从这里走出去 |
[16:51] | and you live life. | 过自己的生活 |
[16:54] | You live it. | 自己去过 |
[16:56] | You face whatever comes. | 勇敢面对将来发生的一切 |
[16:59] | This is gonna be the greatest test of your friendship yet. | 这将是考验你们友情的最好方式 |
[17:07] | I made it to high school. | 我要上高中了 |
[17:11] | We’re gonna need some good teachers, Matthews. | 我们需要些好老师 马修斯 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:16] | So, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[17:20] | How will the school remember you? | 学校将会如何铭记你们 |
[17:25] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[17:28] | What’s our prank? | 有什么花招 |
[17:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[17:42] | And that concludes our tour of the big, | 行程到此结束 这就是我们的 |
[17:44] | bad John Quincy Adams Middle School. | 约翰·昆西·亚当斯初中 |
[17:46] | Not so scary, right? | 也没那么可怕 不是吗 |
[17:48] | You guys are gonna do great here. | 你们将在这里度过愉快的时光 |
[17:49] | There’s one more thing before you guys go. | 在你们离开之前还有一件事 |
[17:51] | We wanted to give you guys something | 我们班同学想送你们班 |
[17:52] | from our class to yours. | 一件礼物 |
[17:58] | We think one of the greatest legacies in life is friendship. | 我们认为友谊是生命中最大的财富之一 |
[18:00] | And no matter what happens in your new school, | 不管在新学校里发生什么 |
[18:03] | Friends should always have a place where they can sit, | 朋友们都该有个可以一起坐的地方 |
[18:05] | and talk, and work things out. | 用来聊天和解决问题 |
[18:08] | Because sometimes, life swirls you all up | 因为有时候 生活会给你们考验 |
[18:11] | and knots people together for a reason. | 它把你们团结在一起是有理由的 |
[18:14] | Is that what you were feeling? | 这是你们的感受吗 |
[18:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:21] | I think everybody should leave their mark. | 我认为每个人都应该留下自己的痕迹 |
[18:25] | We work very well together. | 我们合作得非常好 |
[18:28] | 友谊长椅 来自 莱丽,玛雅,卢卡斯,法尔科和小赛 人们互相改变 | |
[18:36] | Congratulations, baby girl. | 祝贺你 宝贝女儿 |
[18:38] | You are now the most educated person in our family. | 现在你是咱们家最有文化的人了 |
[18:42] | Mom, you didn’t graduate middle school? | 妈 你连初中都没毕业吗 |
[18:45] | -Here you go. -Okay, it was a joke. | -给你吧 -我开玩笑呢 |
[18:48] | I am a high school graduate | 我高中都毕业了 |
[18:50] | with three days of college under my belt. | 还念了三天的大学 |
[18:52] | And if I hadn’t taken neurobiology, | 如果我不是学神经生物学的话 |
[18:54] | perhaps I’d still be there. | 没准我现在还在那里 |
[18:55] | So, take classes you understand, honey. | 所以 一定要选自己能听懂的课啊 宝贝 |
[19:02] | Congratulations, Farkle. | 祝贺你 法尔科 |
[19:03] | Only four more years till Princeton. | 离普林斯顿还有四年 |
[19:05] | I wanna go wherever my friends go. | 我想去我朋友去的地方 |
[19:07] | C’mere. | 过来 |
[19:10] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[19:12] | Different view than when we were growing up. | 随着我们长大风景也变得不同了 |
[19:15] | Glad you’re here with us, Zay. | 有你和我们在一起很开心 小赛 |
[19:17] | So, how was the formal? | 舞会怎么样 |
[19:21] | Vanessa likes me better now than when I lived there. | 瓦妮莎比我在老家的时候更喜欢我了 |
[19:24] | Now she all missin’ me ’cause I’m gone. | 距离产生美 |
[19:26] | You know, I got this whole love thing figured out. | 那啥 我已经完全搞明白爱情这回事了 |
[19:28] | Don’t be there. | 千万别谈恋爱 |
[19:32] | Got this impossible choice to make right now. | 现在就要做一个艰难的决定 |
[19:34] | You know what you should do? | 知道你该干啥吗 |
[19:36] | -What? -Don’t be there. | -啥 -别谈恋爱 |
[19:39] | But I wanna be there. | 但要是我想呢 |
[19:40] | Well, then you deserve what you get. | 你会得到你应得的东西的 |
[19:43] | What’s it gonna be? | 还想咋的 |
[19:44] | You got two great people. | 你有两个优秀的好朋友 |
[19:46] | One follows the rules, one likes to break ’em. | 一个循规蹈矩 一个乐于打破规则 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:50] | One very blonde, one very brunette. | 一个金发 一个黑发 |
[19:53] | Yup. | 没错 |
[19:55] | -Gotta choose, man. -I know. | -得好好选择啊 哥们儿 -我知道 |
[19:59] | So, who do you like better? Me or Farkle? | 所以你更给喜欢谁呢 我还是法尔科 |
[20:06] | Congratulations, Riley. You did it. | 祝贺你 莱丽 你做到了 |
[20:08] | I had help. | 因为我有帮手 |
[20:10] | You would’ve been fine without me. | 没有我你也会好好的 |
[20:12] | I don’t really see it that way, Dad. | 我不这么认为 老爸 |
[20:13] | None of us do. | 我们都不这么认为 |
[20:15] | Thank you for teaching my daughter so well. | 谢谢你把我的女儿教得这么好 |
[20:17] | My pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[20:19] | I don’t think Farkle would’ve | 我觉得如果没有你 |
[20:20] | reached his full potential without you, Cory. | 法尔科不会发挥出他的全部潜力 科瑞 |
[20:21] | Thanks, Minkus. | 谢谢你 明克斯 |
[20:22] | He had a lot to live up to. | 因为他有个好榜样啊 |
[20:24] | Thanks. That’s why we want to see that he does. | 谢谢 所以我们才希望他有所成就 |
[20:26] | Of course he will. | 他会有所成就的 |
[20:27] | I don’t really think you understand, Dad. | 我觉得你没明白 爸爸 |
[20:30] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:31] | Their class prank. | 他们的班级恶作剧 |
[20:33] | Oh, you haven’t heard about that? | 你还没听说吗 |
[20:35] | No. What’d they do? | 没 他们干啥了 |
[20:37] | Well, we started talking about legacy… | 我们从遗赠开始谈起 |
[20:41] | About what we left behind… | 我们想留下什么 |
[20:42] | And what we don’t want to leave behind… | 然后想到我们不想留下的 |
[20:44] | What we wanted to take with us… | 我们想一起带走的 |
[20:46] | This is good. | 这是个好消息 |
[20:47] | We stole somethin’ from school. | 我们从学校偷了点东西 |
[20:48] | -You what? -This is good. | -你们干啥了 -这是个好消息 |
[20:51] | Well, put it back! | 快还回去啊 |
[20:53] | Nope. It’s ours now. | 不行 是我们的了 |
[20:55] | We captured the real John Quincy Adams mascot, | 我们得到了约翰·昆西·亚当斯初中的真正吉祥物 |
[20:57] | and we’re taking it with us. | 我们要把它一起带走 |
[20:58] | What did you guys do? | 你们干啥了 |
[21:01] | We stole you. | 我们偷了你 |
[21:02] | I told you this was good. | 我就说是个好消息嘛 |
[21:05] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你们在说啥呢 |
[21:07] | I called up Uncle Jonathan | 我给乔纳森叔叔打电话了 |
[21:08] | and I told him that you had a lot more to teach us. | 告诉他你还有很多知识要教给我们 |
[21:11] | She got you promoted, Daddy! | 她让你升职了 爸爸 |
[21:13] | Of course, the superintendent of schools didn’t want | 当然了 学校的负责人 |
[21:15] | to move teachers around for only one student, | 不想因为一个学生就调走老师 |
[21:17] | so there would have to be a lot of other people | 所以还需要很多其他人 |
[21:19] | who thought you knew what you were doing. | 都承认你的能力 |
[21:21] | So, the parents put together a little petition, | 于是 家长们一起签名请愿 |
[21:23] | got some signatures, and we presented it to him. | 然后上交给他 |
[21:25] | I was very convincing. | 我很有说服力哦 |
[21:28] | How many parents? | 多少家长 |
[21:29] | All of ’em. | 所有家长 |
[21:32] | We want our children to have the best. | 我们希望自己的孩子拥有最好的老师 |
[21:34] | You’re going to high school, Cory. | 你要去高中了 科瑞 |
[21:36] | Again. | 再上一次 |
[21:39] | We get to stay together. | 我们又要在一起了 |
[21:43] | You said that you had a lot more to teach us. | 你说过还有很多知识要教给我们 |
[21:46] | And now, you can. | 你可以继续教了 |
[21:56] | -Still like him? -Yeah. | -还是喜欢他吗 -嗯 |
[21:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:01] | Okay. I’ll check again tomorrow. | 好吧 明天再确认一次 |
[22:10] | Any change? | 有变化没 |
[22:13] | No. | 没有 |
[22:14] | I’ve felt the same way about you | 我对你的感情 自那次在地铁上 |
[22:16] | ever since I fell into your lap on the subway. | 跌坐到你腿上 就一直没改变过 |
[22:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[22:20] | There was this campfire, y’see. | 之前那次 咱俩在篝火旁 你记得吧 |
[22:23] | You and me. I was in a far away place. | 我和你 在离家那么遥远的地方 |
[22:25] | There was a million stars in the sky. | 天空有无数星星 |
[22:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:29] | I think I don’t want anybody to be hurt. | 我不希望任何人受到伤害 |
[22:32] | I think we don’t know how to stop that. | 我们不知道该怎么停止 |
[22:37] | Still like him? | 还是喜欢他吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:43] | You? | 你呢 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:52] | -Still like us? -Yeah. | -还是喜欢我们俩 -嗯 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |