时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This is it! | 就是这儿了 |
[00:09] | – High school! – We’re gonna own this place! | -高中 -这是我们的地盘了 |
[00:12] | This is it! | 就是这儿了 |
[00:13] | – High school! – We’re gonna own this place! | -高中 -这是我们的地盘了 |
[00:24] | You know, I’m glad we’re here together, Isadora. | 我很高兴咱们能一起来这儿上学 伊莎多拉 |
[00:27] | It gives me a feeling which I can only describe as… | 给我的感觉就是 我只能描述为 |
[00:28] | Stuck? | 被困住了 |
[00:30] | Isadora, Farkle finding the one and only Smackle | 伊莎多拉 法尔科认为独一无二的史麦科 |
[00:32] | lets me know the universe has order | 让我了解到宇宙是有他的法则的 |
[00:33] | and our existence is not just random coincidence. | 我们的存在并不仅仅是个随机的巧合 |
[00:38] | Hello, random coincidence ladies! | 你们好啊 随机巧合的姑娘们 |
[00:42] | I thought they were you! | 我以为她们是你 |
[00:45] | Riles? | 小莱 |
[00:46] | What if we don’t own this place? | 如果这里不是我们的地盘怎么办 |
[00:48] | Maya, life wouldn’t do that. | 玛雅 那是不可能的 |
[00:49] | We’re us. | 我们是我们 |
[00:52] | Us are in Jurassic Park. | 我们是在侏罗纪公园里 |
[00:58] | Come on, they’re just people in high school. | 拜托 他们只是高中生而已 |
[01:03] | You know who goes to our high school? | 你知道谁在我们学校上学吗 |
[01:06] | Thor. | 雷神 |
[01:09] | I heard that even the best of friendships | 我听说在高中 |
[01:11] | can come apart in high school. | 最好的友情也可能会终结 |
[01:13] | But that couldn’t happen to us, right? | 但这不会发生在我们身上 对吧 |
[01:16] | Promise me that no matter what happens, | 答应我无论发生什么事 |
[01:17] | we will always stick together. | 我们俩都会一直在一起 |
[01:21] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[01:37] | We’re gonna own this place! | 这是我们的地盘了 |
[01:46] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:50] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:55] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:59] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:03] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:07] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:11] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:15] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:18] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:24] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:27] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:31] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:36] | Look! A patriot. | 快看 一个爱国者 |
[02:38] | We’re Abigail Adams Patriots. | 我们是阿比盖尔·亚当斯爱国者队 |
[02:41] | We’re just as much a part of this place as anybody else. | 我们和其他人一样是这里的一部分 |
[02:44] | Get in the hole. | 乖乖进洞 |
[02:44] | Of course get in the hole. | 好的 进洞 |
[02:46] | – What are you? – I’m Riley. | -你是谁 -我是莱丽 |
[02:48] | – What are you? – She’s my best friend, | -你是谁 -她是我的闺蜜 |
[02:50] | and we can do without the attitude, madam. | 麻烦你们态度友好一点 女士 |
[02:52] | What’d you call us? | 你叫我们什么 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna probably need help now. | 我好像摆不平了 |
[02:55] | You’re spunky. | 你倒是挺有胆量 |
[02:56] | You know what I’m gonna call you? | 知道我要叫你什么吗 |
[02:58] | Spunky. | 大胆妞 |
[02:59] | And what are you, Spunky? | 你是谁 大胆妞 |
[03:01] | Her name is Maya. And you can call me Lucas. | 她叫玛雅 你可以叫我卢卡斯 |
[03:04] | You wanna know what I am? | 想知道我是谁吗 |
[03:05] | I’m as strong as a horse. | 我强壮如牛 |
[03:07] | I don’t know how. I just am. | 我不知道为什么 但是事实就是如此 |
[03:08] | Yeah, he’s not even with us. | 他不是我们一伙的 |
[03:13] | When my friends tell you to do something, | 我朋友让你做什么的时候 |
[03:15] | you do what they say. | 你照做就行了 |
[03:16] | This hallway here is for people who have earned it. | 这个走廊你们没权利待 |
[03:19] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样 |
[03:20] | You wanna hear your freshman song? | 想听一下你们的新生歌吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, we have a freshman song. | 我们还有新生歌啊 |
[03:23] | I want to hear our freshman song. | 我想听新生歌 |
[03:25] | I think you don’t. | 你不会想听的 |
[03:26] | Oh, we have come to Abigail | 我们来到阿比盖尔 |
[03:30] | With innocence of soul | 带着纯洁的灵魂 |
[03:32] | And what we are is freshmen | 因为我们是新生 |
[03:34] | So, we go into the… | 所以我们要去 |
[03:39] | – Hole – Hole | -洞里 洞里 |
[03:44] | It’s beautiful. | 真好听 |
[03:46] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[03:47] | You know, it’s not so bad down here. | 下面也没什么不好的嘛 |
[03:49] | You’re already down there? | 你已经下去了啊 |
[03:50] | Oh, I saw how this was going. | 我早就看出事情的走向了 |
[03:53] | Oh, we have come to Abigail | 我们来到阿比盖尔 |
[03:55] | We were kings. | 我们曾经是王 |
[03:57] | Yeah, that’s over. | 是嘛 已经结束了 |
[04:06] | Do it. | 照做吧 |
[04:10] | You know we’re not gonna stay down here, right? | 你们知道我们不会一直待在这里的对吧 |
[04:13] | You guys know as soon you leave, we’re just gonna go to class. | 一旦你们离开 我们就会去上课 |
[04:15] | Oh, we want you to go to class. | 你们可以去上课 |
[04:16] | But spend your free time down here because of what Spunky said. | 但是因为大胆妞说的话 你们课余时间得待在这儿 |
[04:18] | What, “We were kings? | 因为我说”我们曾经是王” |
[04:20] | Yeah. In middle school, you were. | 是的 在初中 你们的确是王 |
[04:22] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[04:23] | Right now, you’re not. We are. | 但现在你们不是了 我们才是 |
[04:25] | We walk anywhere we want and you don’t. | 我们想去哪里就去哪里 但是你们不行 |
[04:29] | Why? Because you say so? | 为什么 因为你们说了我们就得照做吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:33] | Now get down there, little buddy. | 下去吧 小朋友 |
[04:36] | You’ll know when to come out. | 让你们出来的时候会告诉你们的 |
[04:38] | This is a service we perform. | 这是我们的服务 |
[04:39] | You don’t have to thank us. | 不用谢 |
[04:42] | Yeah, trust me, we won’t. | 相信我 我们不会照做的 |
[04:43] | Trust me, you will. | 相信我 你们会的 |
[04:47] | If there’s nothing else, we wish you good day. | 如果没有别的事了 那祝你们日安 |
[04:51] | Good luck in high school. | 祝你们高中好运 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry we’re in here, guys. | 很抱歉会这样 伙计们 |
[05:01] | It’s not your fault, Lucas. | 这不是你的错 卢卡斯 |
[05:02] | You can’t protect us. | 你也保护不了我们 |
[05:05] | I used to. | 但是以前我可以 |
[05:13] | Is there a big difference between first grade and second grade? | 一年级和二年级有什么大的区别吗 |
[05:16] | No. It’s two plus two, C-A-T, red, blue, green, | 没有 除了学习二加二 C-A-T 红色 蓝色 绿色 |
[05:19] | nap time, juice. You’re good. | 还有午睡时间 喝果汁 就没有了 |
[05:21] | That was preschool. | 那是幼儿园 |
[05:23] | You’re in a dream world, lady. | 你是在做梦吧 小姐 |
[05:25] | Stop growing up. | 别再长大了 |
[05:26] | You’re my baby. | 你是我的宝贝 |
[05:27] | Why do you kids grow up so fast? | 你们这些孩子为什么都长得这么快 |
[05:33] | My mother and father are fighting again. | 我爸我妈又打架了 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry, Ava. | 真抱歉 艾娃 |
[05:37] | We’ll take you to school, okay? | 我们送你上学 好吗 |
[05:38] | Thanks. Sign this. | 谢谢 把这个签了 |
[05:39] | – Sure. – Ah-ah! | -好的 -等一下 |
[05:41] | Sorry, I’m his mommy lawyer. | 对不起 我是他的妈妈兼律师 |
[05:43] | Yeah-huh, yeah-huh. He’s not signing it! | 好啊 好啊 这个他不能签 |
[05:48] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[05:49] | Because it says who gets what if your marriage doesn’t work. | 因为上面写的是如果你们离婚了家产该怎么分 |
[05:53] | – What does she get? – Everything. | -她会分到什么 -一切 |
[05:56] | What do I get? | 那我呢 |
[05:58] | The boxes everything came in. | 装所有东西的盒子 |
[05:59] | – Yay! – No! | -好耶 -不行 |
[06:02] | Wait. Our marriage doesn’t work? | 等一下 我们的婚姻不幸福吗 |
[06:05] | I was just going along all dumb and happy. | 我还挺喜欢这样傻呵呵的生活呢 |
[06:08] | I put the best two years of my life into this thing. | 我付出了我人生中最美好的两年 |
[06:13] | Where am I gonna find somebody else at my age? | 我这个年纪还上哪儿找对象呢 |
[06:17] | Ava, you’ve been hearing things, haven’t you? | 艾娃 你已经听到风声了是不是 |
[06:25] | Ava, is there a chance you’re not mad at me | 艾娃 有没有可能你生气不是因为我 |
[06:28] | but at something else going on in your life? | 而是你生活中其它的事情 |
[06:41] | Good morning and welcome to World History. | 早上好 欢迎来上世界历史课 |
[06:43] | Who’s ready to learn? | 准备好学习了吗 |
[06:45] | What’s that on the board? | 黑板上写的是什么 |
[06:47] | “We were Kings. Now we’re Patriots.” | 我们曾经是王 但我们现在是爱国者 |
[06:50] | Why does it say that? It’s cryptic. | 什么意思 有点晦涩 |
[06:53] | You can’t teach us cryptic. | 你不能教给我们晦涩的知识 |
[06:54] | What are you trying to get away with? Huh? | 你是想敷衍我们吗 |
[06:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:00] | – What’s her name? – What’s your name? | -她叫什么名字 -你叫什么名字 |
[07:02] | – Marly. – Marly. | -玛莉 -玛莉 |
[07:05] | Marly sees right through me. | 玛莉看穿我了 |
[07:08] | Just keep on teaching about our lives, | 接着教我们关于人生的道理 |
[07:10] | and she’ll come around. | 她会路转粉的 |
[07:11] | Abigail Adams was the wife of John Adams | 阿比盖尔·亚当斯是约翰·亚当斯的妻子 |
[07:14] | and the mama of Johnny Q. | 约翰·昆西·亚当斯的妈妈 |
[07:18] | They were quite the historical triangle. | 他们算是历史上的铁三角 |
[07:20] | – Ha. – Triangle. | -哈 -铁三角 |
[07:21] | Ha. | 哈 |
[07:24] | And I’ll tell you that the one thing they understood | 我要告诉你们的是对于这个新成立的国家 |
[07:27] | about this brand-new nation was to stick together | 他们认识到最重要的一点就是团结一致 |
[07:30] | because every direction they turned was brand-new, | 因为他们做的每一个决定都是全新的 |
[07:33] | undiscovered country. | 前无古人的 |
[07:34] | I am an Abigail Adams Patriot. | 我就是个阿比盖尔·亚当斯爱国者 |
[07:37] | How? We don’t even get to walk in the hallways. | 怎么爱 我们连去走廊的权利都没有 |
[07:40] | Lucas, these seniors are older and more experienced than us, | 卢卡斯 他们高年级学生比我们年纪大 资格老 |
[07:42] | and I think that they’re trying to help. | 我觉得他们是想帮我们 |
[07:44] | Riley, they’re making fun of us and we’re letting it happen. | 莱丽 他们是在找我们的茬 我们还任其发生 |
[07:48] | But most of all, these patriots knew | 但最重要的是 这些爱国者们 |
[07:50] | to remain loyal to each other | 保持对彼此的忠诚 |
[07:51] | because their survival depended on it | 因为他们能在那片危险的新大陆上 |
[07:54] | in a dangerous, new land. | 幸存下来都是源于此 |
[07:56] | Riley, we don’t even know our way around the school yet. | 莱丽 我们还不知道学校附近的路呢 |
[07:58] | Why would we just park ourselves in a hole? | 我们干嘛要把自己困在那个洞里 |
[08:00] | Okay, so you just want to throw us into whatever goes on | 那你的意思是想把我们置于一个结果未知的境地里 |
[08:02] | in this place and just see what happens? | 然后静观其变吗 |
[08:04] | Yes, because you know what I call that? Normal. | 是啊 你知道我把这叫做什么吗 正常状态 |
[08:09] | Let me see if I get how you teach. | 我看看我能不能弄明白你怎么教他们的 |
[08:12] | My boyfriend and I get into a fight… | 我和我男朋友吵了一架 |
[08:14] | – Aww. – I was talking about you. | -啊哦 -我说的就是你 |
[08:18] | Uh, me? Why? | 呃 我 为什么说我 |
[08:19] | Are we fighting? | 我们在吵架吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[08:21] | Let’s go to the weird, undefined area | 我们还是去两层楼之间又奇怪 |
[08:23] | between the two floors and talk about it. | 又不知道叫什么的地方谈谈吧 |
[08:25] | We are fighting. | 我们在吵架 |
[08:26] | You have to fight with him exactly as much! | 你得像我一样跟他吵架 |
[08:28] | – But I don’t know what he… – Do it! | -但是我不知道他到底 -赶紧的 |
[08:29] | Okay! | 好好好 |
[08:32] | Huh-hurr! | 哼儿哈儿 |
[08:33] | Huh-hurr! Huh-hurr! | 哼儿哈儿 哼儿哈儿 |
[08:35] | Huh-hurr? | 哼儿哈儿 |
[08:36] | Huh-hurr huh-hurr! Huh-hurr! | 哼儿哈儿哼儿哈儿 哼儿哈儿 |
[08:42] | Who misses middle school? | 有谁怀念初中生活吗 |
[08:50] | Okay, school’s over. Can we go home now? | 好了 终于放学了 我们可以回家了吗 |
[08:52] | – Who wants a hug? – Stop with that! | -谁想要个抱抱 -抱什么抱 |
[08:55] | This is not how I’m gonna live my high school life. | 我才不要这样度过我的高中生活 |
[08:57] | What if there’s a good reason the seniors wanted us here? | 如果高年级那些人想让我们呆在这里是有原因的呢 |
[09:00] | What if it’s to teach us something? | 如果是想教会我们什么东西呢 |
[09:02] | What if you just have too much faith in people? | 或者说你只是对人太过信任了呢 |
[09:03] | What if I have exactly the right amount of faith in people? | 那如果我对别人的信任就是对的呢 |
[09:05] | Bird. | 那边有只鸟 |
[09:06] | How am I a triangle with that? | 我跟她怎么组成铁三角 |
[09:08] | Okay, you know what? That’s it. | 好了 你猜怎么着 就这样吧 |
[09:10] | I’m going to look around. Come on, Zay. | 我打算到处走走 跟我来吧 小赛 |
[09:13] | They left? | 他们就这样走了 |
[09:15] | Maybe they have the right idea. | 也许他们是对的 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I don’t know what we’re supposed to be learning down here. | 是啊 我觉得我们在这下面呆着也学不到什么 |
[09:26] | Okay, everybody! | 好了 各位 |
[09:27] | Follow me! | 跟着我走 |
[09:30] | Undiscovered country in every direction. | 四面八方都是未知的国度 |
[09:33] | Riles! | 莱丽 |
[09:38] | I think this may just turn out fine. | 我觉得这事情说不定会有好结果呢 |
[09:42] | You’re in our spot. | 你们占了我们的位置 |
[09:45] | This is where we sit. | 这是我们坐的地方 |
[09:51] | In the window? | 你们靠窗坐 |
[09:52] | And you guys talk about life? | 还有你们也谈人生吗 |
[09:55] | – No. We sit in the window… – And go like this. | -不 我们靠窗坐 -然后这样 |
[10:04] | – Hi. – What’s your name? | -嗨 -你叫什么名字 |
[10:08] | Lucas. And these are my… | 卢卡斯 她们是我的 |
[10:11] | How would you like to be called? | 你想怎么被称呼 |
[10:12] | Uh, girlfriend. | 呃 女朋友 |
[10:14] | And how would you like to be called? | 那你想怎么被称呼 |
[10:15] | Girlfriend equally as much. | 跟她一样的女朋友 |
[10:18] | Hi, my name is Zay. | 嗨 我叫小赛 |
[10:20] | I’m completely available. | 我可是单身 |
[10:22] | Girlfriend-eses? | 女朋友们 |
[10:24] | It’s complicated. | 这事有点复杂 |
[10:26] | You know what’s not complicated? | 你们知道什么不复杂吗 |
[10:29] | Zay. | 小赛 |
[10:30] | Available. | 还单身 |
[10:31] | Well, I’m sure you’re all adorable together. | 嗯 我真的觉得你们都很可爱 |
[10:34] | And thanks for being a distraction | 谢谢你们在橄榄球队 |
[10:36] | until the football team finished practice. | 训练结束前陪我们消遣 |
[10:37] | I’m trying out for football. | 我正准备参加橄榄球试训呢 |
[10:39] | Yeah? Good luck to you. | 是吗 祝你好运 |
[10:47] | You’re the football players in high school? | 你们是这所高中的橄榄球运动员吗 |
[10:52] | Hey, that’s great. | 嘿 挺棒的 |
[10:56] | You’re the cheerleaders in high school? | 你们是这高中的啦啦队员 |
[11:00] | Hey, that’s great. | 嘿 也挺棒的 |
[11:04] | The scientists here are gigantic. | 这里的科学家块头都挺大的 |
[11:09] | So you guys decided to come upstairs, huh? | 所以你们这些家伙打算上楼了 是吧 |
[11:11] | You think you’re ready for the big time? | 你们真觉得已经准备好享受快乐时光了 |
[11:17] | Maybe not just yet. | 可能还没有吧 |
[11:22] | This is all your fault! | 这全都是你的错 |
[11:26] | What is? | 你说什么 |
[11:28] | Things are going bad, man. | 事情越来越糟糕了 |
[11:29] | We need somebody to blame. | 我们得找个替罪羊 |
[11:32] | I am also feeling these emotions! | 我也是这么想的 |
[11:35] | We’ve fallen on hard times, Matthews. | 我们都陷入绝境了 马修斯老师 |
[11:37] | Fix it, sir. | 快想办法啊 老师 |
[11:39] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[11:42] | Wonderful performance. | 表演太精彩了 |
[11:44] | Shall we begin again? | 要不我们再来一遍 |
[11:45] | Lovely. What shall we do differently? | 好啊 我们需要有什么改变吗 |
[11:47] | Well, um, this time, I think I’d like to go first. | 嗯 这次让我先来 |
[11:51] | Oh, by all means! In five, four, three… | 噢 当然可以 五 四 三 |
[11:53] | You did this! | 是你们的错 |
[11:54] | Yikes! | 你说啥 |
[11:55] | I was fine in middle school! | 我在初中本来好好的 |
[11:58] | I could’ve gone on there forever, | 我本来可以呆在那里一辈子 |
[11:59] | talking about whatever I wanted, | 讲我想讲的东西 |
[12:01] | and you suckers believed everything I said! | 而且我说什么你们这群笨蛋都会相信 |
[12:05] | But you had to bring me here. | 但是你们非要把我带到这里 |
[12:08] | I gotta teach stuff now! | 我现在就得教点东西了 |
[12:10] | That is not why I got into this! | 我才不想这样呢 |
[12:13] | Did you prepare us? | 那你让我们做好准备了吗 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:17] | Did you prepare us for this? | 你让我们为这些做准备了吗 |
[12:19] | We’re not important, Matthews. | 我们本身不是重要的人 马修斯 |
[12:21] | You always made us feel important. | 你总是让我们觉得自己很重要 |
[12:24] | You never prepared us to be unimportant, | 你从来没有让我们准备好变得不重要 |
[12:26] | and now we don’t know what to do. | 现在我们不知道该做什么了 |
[12:28] | You didn’t even go to our school! | 你都没来过我们学校上学 |
[12:30] | But I’m here now and I catch on fast. | 但是我现在在这儿上学啊 而且我领会得快 |
[12:33] | I wanna be in the triangle! | 我想加入你们的三角关系 |
[12:35] | – Smackle! – What’d I say? | -史麦科 -我说什么了吗 |
[12:37] | We’re not kings anymore. | 我们不再是国王了 |
[12:39] | The seniors are the kings. | 那些高年级学生才是 |
[12:41] | – Are they good kings? – No. | -他们是好国王吗 -不是 |
[12:42] | We don’t know that yet. We don’t know their reasoning. | 我们还不知道呢 我们还不清楚他们这么做的理由 |
[12:44] | They don’t have a reason, Riley. | 他们没有理由 莱丽 |
[12:46] | They’re just putting us in a hole. | 他们只是想让我们不好过而已 |
[12:47] | Riley’s looking for the best in people, right? | 莱丽总是在寻找人们最好的一面 是吧 |
[12:49] | Yes. Would you tell her to stop? | 是的 你能阻止她吗 |
[12:53] | What’s the matter, Lucas? | 出什么事了吗 卢卡斯 |
[12:54] | It’s not so easy to protect ’em anymore, right? | 保护他们不再容易了 是吧 |
[12:57] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[13:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:02] | Let’s see what we got. | 我们去看看是什么情况 |
[13:06] | They want you to stay down here? | 他们想让你们呆着这下面 |
[13:08] | Until we think we’re ready to leave. | 直到我们准备好离开 |
[13:09] | Well, why would they pick just you guys out? | 嗯 为什么他们专对付你们几个人 |
[13:11] | Because we’re freshmen and they think that we’re easy targets. | 因为我们是新生 他们把我们当软柿子捏 |
[13:14] | Yeah, but there’s a whole class of freshmen. | 确实 但是这儿有一个班的新生 |
[13:17] | Why do you think they picked out just you? | 那你们觉得他们为什么只针对你们 |
[13:19] | They said that we’d thank them for this. | 他们说我们会为此感谢他们的 |
[13:20] | We’re never thanking them. | 我们才不会感谢他们 |
[13:22] | Dad, would you tell him that there’s a purpose here? | 爸爸 你能告诉他这都是有目的的吗 |
[13:24] | Mr. Matthews, will you please tell her that they were messing with us? | 马修斯老师 您能告诉她他们在找我们麻烦吗 |
[13:27] | This is on me. | 是我的责任 |
[13:28] | Mm? What? | 嗯 什么 |
[13:29] | You were kids. | 你们以前是孩子 |
[13:32] | I taught you to always look for the lessons that life is trying to teach you. | 我总让你们去寻找生活教给你们的东西 |
[13:35] | Now you’re not kids. | 现在你们不是孩子了 |
[13:37] | It’s day one in a bigger world. | 是时候让你们踏进更大的世界了 |
[13:40] | You’ve asked me if I’ve prepared you for it. | 你们问过我我有没有让你们准备好 |
[13:44] | We’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
[13:48] | – It’s not just a hole. – What is it then? | -这不仅仅是个洞 -那这到底是什么 |
[13:50] | – You don’t have to get angry. – I am angry, Riley. | -你不必生气的 -我很生气 莱丽 |
[13:53] | This isn’t how I want to start high school. | 这不是我想象中高中生活的开始 |
[13:55] | I want to walk anywhere I want. | 我想走到任何我想去的地方 |
[13:57] | I want to go out for the football team. | 我想努力加入橄榄球队 |
[13:59] | Lucas, you’ll get killed on the football team. | 卢卡斯 你进入那个橄榄球队会死的 |
[14:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:05] | That’s what you think? | 你真是这样想的吗 |
[14:07] | So, you’ll put your faith in some random seniors you just met, | 所以你对一些你刚随机遇到的高年级学生有信心 |
[14:10] | but you don’t have faith in me? | 但是你却对我没信心 |
[14:11] | I don’t think that they’re random. | 我觉得他们不是随机遇到的 |
[14:13] | I don’t think that anything that ever happens to us is random. | 我觉得任何发生在我们身上的事情都不是随便发生的 |
[14:18] | Sometimes you are just too much for me, Riley. | 有时候我真的受不了你 莱丽 |
[14:23] | Guys, can we just calm down? | 伙计们 我们能先冷静一下吗 |
[14:25] | This isn’t who we are. | 我们不是这样的 |
[14:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:28] | Who are we? | 那我们是谁 |
[14:35] | I better… You… you know, this is when he does something. | 我最好 你 你知道 这时候他一般都做些不好的事 |
[14:42] | You guys are the geniuses. | 你们两个是天才 |
[14:44] | You got this all figured out? | 你们搞明白该怎么解决了吗 |
[14:45] | Your dad’s right. | 你爸爸说的没错 |
[14:47] | You do always look for the good in people, Riley. | 你确实总能看到他人好的一面 莱丽 |
[14:49] | You were a great leader in middle school, Riley. | 你在初中也曾经是一个很好的领头人 莱丽 |
[14:51] | You always made us believe the world loved us. | 你一直让我相信世界充满爱 |
[14:52] | This just isn’t the same world. | 但这不是曾经的那个世界了 |
[14:55] | What if this one just doesn’t love us as much? | 如果这个世界没那么爱我们怎么办 |
[14:58] | No matter how optimistic you are, Riley, | 不论你再怎么乐观 莱丽 |
[15:00] | I think this time, you just led us down a hole. | 我觉得这回 你让我们陷入了绝境 |
[15:15] | You sure you still wanna know me? | 你确定你还想跟我做朋友吗 |
[15:20] | Always. | 永远的 |
[15:29] | Can I move in with you? | 我可以搬来跟你们住吗 |
[15:31] | It’s only fair. | 只有这样才公平 |
[15:33] | You were gonna move in with me and Auggie someday. | 毕竟以后你也会搬来跟我和奥吉一起住 |
[15:37] | Ava, things aren’t any better with your parents? | 艾娃 你父母还在吵架吗 |
[15:40] | Tell me the truth. | 老实告诉我 |
[15:42] | Is this my fault? | 是不是因为我做错了什么 |
[15:45] | No. | 怎么会 |
[15:47] | Of course not. | 当然不是你的错 |
[15:49] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[15:51] | Ava, sometimes people just don’t get along, | 艾娃 有时候人们就是无法很好地相处 |
[15:55] | even when they really love each other. | 即使他们深爱着彼此 |
[15:57] | They don’t seem like they love each other very much right now. | 但是他们现在看起来并不爱对方啊 |
[16:02] | Thank you for sitting with me, Auggie. | 谢谢你的陪伴 奥吉 |
[16:04] | Thank you for sitting with me, Topanga. | 谢谢你的陪伴 托庞嘉 |
[16:07] | You’re being real grown-up about this. | 经过这件事 你会成长许多的 |
[16:10] | Growing up is hard. | 但是成长的过程很苦啊 |
[16:12] | You’re being a real baby about this. | 经过这件事 你会变成一个可爱的宝宝 |
[16:15] | High school is hard. | 高中太可怕了 |
[16:17] | Switch! | 交换选手 |
[16:24] | I miss first grade. | 我想念一年级 |
[16:25] | Life was easier then. | 那时候的小日子太滋润了 |
[16:27] | I am right here for you, Auggie. | 我会一直陪着你的 奥吉 |
[16:29] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[16:31] | Why do people fight? | 人为什么会争吵 |
[16:34] | Because people grow, Ava. | 因为我们会长大 艾娃 |
[16:36] | And when you grow, you change. | 当你长大了 你会有所改变 |
[16:39] | Like from first grade to second grade? | 就像从一年级升到二年级这样吗 |
[16:43] | Or from middle school to high school. | 也像从初中升到高中 |
[16:45] | Or moms and dads, because they change too. | 或者像你的父母一样 因为他们也在改变 |
[16:49] | What do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[16:52] | You hope for the best in people. | 你尽量把人们往好处想 |
[16:55] | I teach that to everybody I care about. | 我对每一个我关心的人都说过这个 |
[16:58] | Even when things seem real bad? | 即使事情真的很糟糕也要这样吗 |
[17:01] | Even when it seems like you’re standing in a hole. | 即使情况看似绝境 我们也要这样 |
[17:04] | You’re a good teacher, aren’t you? | 你是一个很棒的老师 对吧 |
[17:07] | Stupid Marly doesn’t think so. | 笨蛋玛莉可不这么觉得 |
[17:12] | Well, she’s wrong. | 是吗 那她错了 |
[17:14] | I’m gonna go back home and hope for the best. | 我要回家了 然后盼着最好的结果 |
[17:16] | Good luck, honey. | 祝你好运 宝贝 |
[17:25] | So you goin’ back in tomorrow? | 那么 你明天要回到学校去是吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:29] | I’m gonna hope for the best. | 我要期待最好的结果 |
[17:31] | You keep doing what you do, Cory. | 坚持做你想做的事 科瑞 |
[17:34] | You sure, Topanga? | 你确定吗 托庞嘉 |
[17:35] | I’ve always been sure. | 当然 我一直如此 |
[17:38] | Except for four times. | 大概只有四次没那么确定 |
[17:40] | It may have been more than four times. | 可能比四次还要多 |
[17:42] | It’s definitely more than four times. | 绝对比四次多 |
[17:45] | It was 50,000 times. | 应该是有五万次 |
[17:54] | – I can’t think. – I know. | -我没法思考了 -我知道 |
[17:57] | They’re not gonna show up, are they? | 他们不会来了 对吧 |
[17:58] | No. | 不会了 |
[17:59] | We do our homework here every night together. | 我们每天晚上都在这儿一起做作业 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:04] | They’re actually upset with me. | 他们都生我的气了 |
[18:06] | The fight I had with Lucas was real. | 我和卢卡斯的争吵也是确实存在的 |
[18:09] | Is this happening? | 这些都是真的吗 |
[18:11] | It’s the first day of high school | 这可是高中生活的第一天 |
[18:12] | and we thought that we were so ready. | 而且我们以为自己已经做好了准备 |
[18:14] | I told you we shouldn’t go. | 我早说了不该毕业的 |
[18:17] | Friendships can come apart in high school. | 高中真的会瓦解友谊 |
[18:19] | I guess I just never thought that it could actually really happen to us. | 我从没想过这会发生在我们身上 |
[18:24] | How stupid was I to trust people I don’t even know? | 我到底是有多蠢才去相信我根本不认识的人 |
[18:27] | Not stupid. | 这不是蠢 |
[18:29] | You. | 又是你们 |
[18:35] | Why would you guys do this to us? | 你们为什么要这样对我们 |
[18:37] | Our friends left, you know. | 我们的朋友都离开我们了 |
[18:38] | Yeah, that’s what happens. | 对啊 发生这种事很正常 |
[18:40] | People leave. | 人们是会离开的 |
[18:41] | So, what, you’re following us now? | 怎么 你们开始跟踪我们了吗 |
[18:43] | No. | 不 |
[18:44] | You’re following us, actually. | 实际上 是你们在跟踪我们 |
[18:46] | -Yeah, we’re in here all of the time. -This is our place. | -是吗 我们一直都在这儿活动啊 -这是我们的地盘 |
[18:49] | How come we never noticed you? | 那我们怎么会从来没注意到你们 |
[18:51] | Because you guys have been stuck | 因为你们一直都 |
[18:53] | in your own little world all this time. | 困在你们自己的小世界里 |
[18:55] | Now you want to grow up and join ours? | 你们现在想长大进入我们的世界了吗 |
[18:56] | You guys have to stop and look around more. | 那你们就要停止幻想 然后多看看身边的世界 |
[19:00] | That’s why we put you down there. | 所以我们才让你们呆在那个角落 |
[19:02] | Don’t jump so fast. Look around. | 别想着快点出来 多看看身边的事 |
[19:06] | Are you guys good people or are you just messing with us? | 你们到底是好人呢还是只是想找我们的茬 |
[19:08] | Just tell us that. | 快告诉我们 |
[19:09] | Well, we’re definitely messing with you. | 我们当然是在找你们的茬 |
[19:13] | But we like to believe we’re good people. | 但我们也喜欢相信自己是好人 |
[19:15] | You know, you guys will just have to figure that out, okay? | 这个问题只有你们自己去判断了 好吗 |
[19:18] | Not okay. | 不太好 |
[19:22] | I don’t believe in you. | 我不相信你们 |
[19:25] | But I do believe in her. | 但是我相信她 |
[19:29] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:30] | Hope you find another project. | 希望你们能找到别的项目 |
[19:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:40] | Look, I spoke to everybody. | 我跟每一个人都谈过了 |
[19:41] | I know we were supposed to be here. | 我知道我们都应该一起在这儿做作业 |
[19:43] | Everyone is just a little upset. | 但是大家都有点小失落 |
[19:44] | You know, you kind of ruined our first day of high school. | 毕竟你差点毁了我们的高中第一天 |
[19:48] | So, we all just did our homework at home tonight. | 所以 我们今晚都会各自在家做作业 |
[19:51] | Farkle, I’m upset with you. | 法尔科 我挺生你的气的 |
[19:53] | And I’m upset with you. | 我也很生你的气 |
[19:54] | This is how a real fight begins. | 你看吧 争吵就是这么来的 |
[19:56] | No, I actually think we’re in one right now. | 不 我觉得我们已经处于争吵之中了 |
[19:58] | Hey, we’re not the ones who made high school | 嘿 又不是我们让高中生活变得 |
[20:00] | harder than we thought it was gonna be. | 比我们想象中的更困难的 |
[20:01] | And we’re not the ones who trusted complete strangers. | 随随便便相信陌生人的也不是我们啊 |
[20:03] | I believe in people, Farkle, and you know that. | 我一直都对人们抱有信任 你知道的 法尔科 |
[20:06] | Maybe this will teach you not to. | 也许这次的事能教会你不要随便相信他人 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | You tell them that it doesn’t matter | 你去告诉他们如果他们觉得站在那个角落很蠢的话 |
[20:14] | if you think standing in a hole is stupid. | 其实也没什么大不了的 |
[20:17] | What matters is us, Farkle. | 重要的是我们的关系 法尔科 |
[20:20] | We don’t leave. | 我们不会离开的 |
[20:23] | And I’m gonna go back in that stupid hole tomorrow, | 而且我明天还会回到那个愚蠢的洞里去 |
[20:26] | and I don’t know what I’m going to learn. | 我也不知道我会因此学到什么 |
[20:29] | Because I believe that I’m gonna come out | 因为我相信有一天我会从那个洞里出来的 |
[20:31] | knowing more than I do now. | 也会比现在知道得更多 |
[20:35] | And I hope I’m making the right choice, Farkle. | 我也希望我的选择是正确的 法尔科 |
[20:38] | I hope my friends will be there right with me. | 我希望我的朋友们能和我一起站在那里 |
[20:42] | You tell them that. | 你把这些话告诉他们 |
[20:54] | They’ll come. | 他们会来的 |
[21:01] | They’ll be here. | 他们会到这来的 |
[21:22] | He left. | 他走了 |
[21:23] | My dad left. | 我爸走了 |
[21:25] | Ava, I’m so sorry. | 艾娃 我很抱歉 |
[21:27] | I’ve been speaking with your mom. | 我一直在劝你妈妈 |
[21:29] | It’s just me and her now. | 现在只剩下我和她了 |
[21:31] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信会变成这样 |
[21:33] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮助你的 |
[21:36] | Thanks, but I don’t think you can. | 谢谢 但是我觉得这回你没法帮我 |
[21:40] | Who can I talk to who knows how to do this? | 谁能听我诉苦 谁又能教我该怎么做呢 |
[21:44] | I just heard. | 我刚刚听说了 |
[21:50] | What happens next, Maya? | 接下来会发生什么 玛雅 |
[21:54] | When people you’ve loved all of your life | 当一个你花了一辈子时间去爱的人 |
[21:56] | suddenly decide to leave? | 突然间就离开你吗 |
[22:01] | Well, you sit by yourself for a while | 那么 你会自己一个人静坐一会 |
[22:03] | and you’ll try to figure it out. | 然后试着去找到答案 |
[22:06] | And you’ll blame yourself. | 你会开始责怪自己 |
[22:10] | But it isn’t your fault. | 但这真的不是你的错 |
[22:13] | You probably won’t believe that, though, | 不过你可能不一定会相信 |
[22:15] | and you’ll think you did something wrong, but… | 你也会觉得也许是自己做错了什么 但是 |
[22:18] | you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[22:20] | It isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:26] | Most of all… | 最重要的是 |
[22:30] | you stay with your best friend. | 你可以和你最好的朋友待在一起 |
[22:45] | People make their own decisions. | 人们都会有他们自己的决定 |
[22:49] | And sometimes, they decide to go away for a while. | 有时候 他们也会决定要离开一段时间 |
[22:54] | And sometimes, it takes time to understand why. | 有时候 需要时间去理清一切 |
[22:57] | It isn’t your fault. | 这都不是你的错 |