时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | -Riles? -Peaches? | -小莱 -桃子 |
[00:12] | -How you feeling today? -Well, I didn’t cry all night. | -今天感觉如何 -我一整夜都没哭呢 |
[00:15] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[00:16] | Because I stopped when I passed out from crying. | 我没哭是因为我哭得晕了过去 |
[00:20] | -Well, you seem better now. -That’s where you’re wrong. | -你现在看上去好多了 -你说错了 |
[00:22] | -Okay. -But the seniors wanted us to stand here, | -好吧 -高年级学生是想让我们站在这里 |
[00:25] | watch what goes on, and learn from it. | 观察事物发展 从中学习经验 |
[00:27] | -They have their reason. -To make fools out of us? | -他们有自己的理由 -理由是拿我们开涮吗 |
[00:28] | Mission accomplished. | 那么任务完成了 |
[00:30] | We’re fools. We’re fools without friends. | 我们是傻瓜 我们是没有朋友的傻瓜 |
[00:31] | They made their choice. | 他们做出了自己的选择 |
[00:33] | They have started their high school careers without us | 他们离开了我们 开始了高中生涯 |
[00:34] | -and I wish them well. -Yeah. | -祝他们顺利 -是啊 |
[00:36] | Maybe we shouldn’t think about them today. | 也许今天我们不该想他们 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:45] | I hope that Farkle remembers | 我希望法尔科记住 |
[00:46] | that science can’t explain people | 科学是解释不了人心的 |
[00:48] | and he keeps himself open to love. | 他要一直敞开心扉去爱 |
[00:51] | -You gonna do one for each? -Yes. | -你要挨个儿说吗 -是的 |
[00:52] | Give me a couple bucks for a brownie. | 给我几块钱买巧克力蛋糕 |
[00:55] | Okay, Maya. I want juice. | 好的 玛雅 我要果汁 |
[00:59] | I hope Smackle looks up from her books every once in a while | 我希望史麦科能不时地从书中抬起头来 |
[01:02] | – so that she doesn’t miss life. – Apple? | -以便不会错过生活 -苹果汁吗 |
[01:04] | Grape. | 葡萄汁 |
[01:06] | I hope Zay stops using comedy | 我希望小赛不再用搞笑的方式 |
[01:08] | to cover up his inner turmoil. | 来掩饰内心的不安 |
[01:10] | – Uh, they’re out of grape. – Surprise me. | -葡萄汁卖完了 -你看着买吧 |
[01:13] | They’re not really out of grape! | 其实葡萄汁没卖完 |
[01:15] | What a nice surprise. | 好惊喜 |
[01:18] | Did you get to Lucas yet? | 说到卢卡斯了吗 |
[01:19] | I hope Lucas… | 我希望卢卡斯 |
[01:21] | I hope Lucas… | 我希望卢卡斯 |
[01:24] | I hope Lucas has a very bad day. | 我希望卢卡斯今天过得很不好 |
[01:29] | Gosh, you’re cute. | 天哪 你真可爱 |
[01:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:32] | I’d rather be a fool with you than to be anything without you. | 我宁愿和你一起做个傻瓜 也不要一个人成龙成凤 |
[01:36] | So… what can we learn from down here? | 那么 我们能在这下面学到什么呢 |
[01:40] | Hm, here comes purple combat boots. | 我看到双紫色的马丁靴 |
[01:42] | I like her. She walks with confidence. | 我喜欢她 她走路的样子好自信 |
[01:46] | And here comes jungle girl. | 又过来一个野性女孩 |
[01:49] | She’s waiting for motorcycle boots. | 她正在等机车靴的出现 |
[01:54] | Vroom, vroom. | 隆隆 |
[02:01] | Vroom, vroom, baby! | 隆隆 宝贝 |
[02:04] | -Riles? -Peaches? | -小莱 -桃子 |
[02:06] | They’re way more advanced in high school. | 他们高中生好开放啊 |
[02:08] | We’re middle school hand-holders. | 我们初中生只牵手呢 |
[02:10] | What if those seniors sent us down here | 如果他们高年级学生让我们待在这下面 |
[02:12] | because we think we’re so ready for this place | 是因为我们自认为准备好在这里生活了 |
[02:14] | -and we’re so not? -Well, then I’d be right. | -但其实我们并没有呢 -那我就想对了 |
[02:17] | And I hope that I’m right. | 我希望我是对的 |
[02:18] | Riley’s wrong about this. | 莱丽想错了 |
[02:20] | We have as much right as anybody else to walk in these halls. | 我们和其他人一样有同等的权利在走廊走路 |
[02:22] | Or anywhere we want. | 以及其它任何地方 |
[02:24] | We’re new here. We got to show ’em we’re strong. | 我们是新来的 我们得让他们知道我们很强壮 |
[02:25] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[02:26] | We wouldn’t be here if we didn’t belong here. | 如果我们不属于这儿我们也不会来了 |
[02:29] | -Who’s stronger than us? -Yeah! | -谁能比我们更强壮 -就是 |
[02:31] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[02:32] | -Did I hurt you? -A little bit, | -我弄疼你了吗 -有一点 |
[02:34] | but who’s stronger than us? | 但谁能比我们更强壮呢 |
[02:35] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[02:37] | – All right, whose house is this? Our house! | -好了 这是谁的地盘 -我们的地盘 |
[02:40] | – Whose house is this? – Our house! | -这是谁的地盘 -我们的地盘 |
[02:41] | What happens to the poor unfortunate soul | 如果那些倒霉鬼 |
[02:44] | who mistakenly wanders into our house? | 误闯入了我们的地盘呢 |
[02:51] | Why can’t we be on the football team | 如果我们想加入橄榄球队的话 |
[02:53] | if we want to be on the football team? | 我们为什么不能加入呢 |
[02:54] | I’ll tell you right now what we got | 我现在就告诉你我们有什么优势 |
[02:56] | enthusiasm, confidence, | 热情 自信 |
[02:58] | -and we’re strong. -Yeah! | -而且我们很强壮 -是的 |
[03:00] | Will you please stop hurting me? | 别再打我了行吗 |
[03:10] | All right, congratulations, ballerinas. | 好了 祝贺你们 姑娘们 |
[03:12] | You have achieved practice level, | 你们已经达到实战水平 |
[03:15] | but that’s all that was, | 但这是不够的 |
[03:16] | practice against your fellow ballerinas. | 和你的同伴练习 |
[03:21] | Okay? That was not a game against opponents | 好吗 我们的对手想霸占我们的地盘 |
[03:24] | who are trying to come into our house and make it their house! | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[03:27] | How do we protect this house? | 我们该如何保卫我们的地盘 |
[03:35] | All right, so we’re not the brightest team in the league. | 好了 所以我们不是联盟里最聪明的球队 |
[03:41] | This is our locker room! | 这里是更衣室 |
[03:42] | I want you to do that to the opponents… | 我是希望你们跟对手这样 |
[03:45] | but I like what I’m seeing. | 但是我喜欢你们的士气 |
[03:48] | I’ll tell you, the biggest regret I got in my whole life | 跟你们说 我此生最大的遗憾就是 |
[03:52] | is that we got no opponent walking through that door | 此刻没有对手能走进这扇门 |
[03:57] | right now into our house so we can destroy them! | 出现在我们的地盘上 好让我们消灭他们 |
[04:01] | Come in. | 请进 |
[04:05] | Lucas and Zay in the house! | 卢卡斯和小赛来到你们的地盘上了 |
[04:09] | We go to this high school and we belong here, | 我们来到这所高中 我们属于这里 |
[04:12] | and we want to be on the football team, | 我们想加入橄榄球队 |
[04:14] | and what are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么着 |
[04:17] | Do what you must. | 上吧 |
[04:21] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[04:22] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[04:26] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你好啊 |
[04:38] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[04:42] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[04:46] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[04:50] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[04:54] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[04:59] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[05:03] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[05:07] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[05:10] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[05:15] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[05:18] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[05:22] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[05:28] | Ya need to stop thinking about ’em, kid. | 别再想他们了 孩子 |
[05:30] | They’re gone. Done-zo. Kaput. | 他们走了 消失了 不见了 |
[05:33] | Everything’s changing. | 一切都变了 |
[05:35] | I lost my friends and you’re a mobster. | 我失去了我的朋友 你变成了小混混 |
[05:39] | Did you stop thinking about ’em? | 你不再想他们了吗 |
[05:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:41] | I wonder how everybody else is doing except for them. | 我想知道除了他们以外的人都在干什么 |
[05:45] | Yo, yo, yo, where are the geniuses up in this joint? | 呦呦呦 这个节骨眼上天才们都去哪儿了 |
[05:48] | I need me some stimuli. Stimuli! | 我需要一点刺激 刺激 |
[05:53] | Are you them? | 你们是吗 |
[05:54] | We are members of the Abagail Adams Society of Intellectual Advancement. | 我们是阿比盖尔·亚当斯高智商社团的成员 |
[05:59] | How may we be of service? | 有什么能为你们服务的 |
[06:01] | Well, you could include us in your little brain trust. | 你们可以把我们收入你们的智囊团 |
[06:03] | You can more than include us. | 不仅要收我们 |
[06:04] | You can bow down to our superior intellect. | 还要臣服于我们的超群智慧 |
[06:06] | You can skip whatever formal hooey | 你们可以直接跳过那些加入社团的繁文缛节 |
[06:08] | it takes to join ’cause we’re gonna run this club. | 因为我们会成为社团的领导者 |
[06:11] | This is known as the Smackle theory of inevitability. | 这就是所谓的史麦科必然性理论 |
[06:13] | By what criteria do you feel you deserve acceptance? | 你们根据什么标准认为自己够格呢 |
[06:16] | By this criteria: | 以下标准 |
[06:18] | in middle school, I used to be kind of a thing. | 在初中 我是学霸 |
[06:20] | My teacher allowed me to step forward | 老师允许我在课堂上走上讲台 |
[06:21] | and take over the class. | 接管他的课 |
[06:22] | We called it “Farkle time.” I’m Farkle. | 我们叫做”法尔科时间” 我就是法尔科 |
[06:25] | And what have you done? | 你都做过什么 |
[06:28] | I cloned myself. | 我克隆了我自己 |
[06:38] | The same! | 完全一样 |
[06:41] | I apologize for him. | 我为他道歉 |
[06:43] | He is weak. I am not. | 他很怂 但是我不 |
[06:44] | And I built her. | 她是我造出来的 |
[06:54] | I’m comin’, honey! | 我来了 亲爱的 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry your mom and dad aren’t together anymore, Ava. | 很遗憾你爸妈分开了 艾娃 |
[07:06] | I wish there was something I could do for you. | 希望我能为你做些事情 |
[07:09] | You’re my best friend, Auggie. That’s all I need right now. | 你是我最好的朋友 奥吉 这就够了 |
[07:12] | But I want you to be happy again. | 但是我希望你能开心起来 |
[07:15] | It’s okay if that takes some time though, Ava. | 恢复状态需要时间 艾娃 |
[07:17] | You know, maybe going to school today will help take your mind | 也许今天去学校就能让你 |
[07:19] | off of everything for a bit. | 暂时忘掉这些烦心事 |
[07:20] | I don’t think there should be any school today. | 我觉得今天还是不提学校的好 |
[07:23] | And I should just be able to stay home and eat cheese. | 我想就待在家里吃奶酪 |
[07:27] | Then that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那咱就这么办 |
[07:29] | No! | 不行 |
[07:31] | Why “no”? Why is it always no with you? | 为什么不行 你为什么总是说不行 |
[07:34] | Because life is real, Auggie. | 因为生活是现实的 奥吉 |
[07:37] | Sometimes you have to take a real-life approach. | 有时候你就得采取现实的办法 |
[07:40] | And when something bad happens, | 当不好的事情发生时 |
[07:41] | life wants you to just keep going. | 生活希望你能继续前行 |
[07:42] | Well, I think | 那我觉得 |
[07:44] | life is supposed to make sure that when something bad happens, | 当有不好的事情发生的时候 |
[07:47] | something good should happen too. | 生活也该确保让一些好的事情发生才对 |
[07:48] | Your mom’s right, Auggie. This is real. | 你妈妈说的对 奥吉 生活是现实的 |
[07:52] | Oh, yeah? You know what else is real? | 是吗 你知道还有什么也是现实的吗 |
[07:54] | You know we’re not allowed | 你知道这栋楼里 |
[07:56] | to have dogs in this building, right? | 是不允许养狗的对吧 |
[07:58] | Auggie! | 奥吉 |
[08:00] | Are you gonna tell her? | 你要告诉她吗 |
[08:01] | Ava, he’s never told anyone. | 艾娃 他从没告诉过任何人 |
[08:04] | This would make you, like, | 这会让你成为 |
[08:05] | the most special person in the entire world. | 世界上最特别的人 |
[08:07] | Tell me what? | 告诉我是什么 |
[08:08] | Scruffles! | 斯卡夫 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[08:17] | This is my imaginary dog Scruffles. | 这是我的假想狗狗斯卡夫 |
[08:20] | Scruffie, this is Ava, | 斯卡夫 这是艾娃 |
[08:22] | my best friend for real. | 我现实生活中最好的朋友 |
[08:23] | Oh, that’s great, Auggie, but– | 真棒 奥吉 但是 |
[08:26] | He’s wagging his tail! He’s excited to see you! | 他正在摇尾巴 他看到你很兴奋 |
[08:29] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[08:31] | No, come on, Auggie. He’s not real. | 得了吧 奥吉 他不是真的 |
[08:33] | Then why is he trying to give you his paw? | 那他为什么想要向你伸爪子 |
[08:36] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[08:37] | Hello, Scruffles! | 你好 斯卡夫 |
[08:40] | -He licked me! -I saw that! | -他舔我了 -我看到了 |
[08:43] | Do we have to go to school right this minute? | 我们必须现在去学校吗 |
[08:47] | Why don’t we bring Scruffles with us? | 我们把斯卡夫带在身边怎么样 |
[08:50] | Yay! | 耶 |
[08:54] | Ava, do you want to take his leash? | 艾娃 你想抓着他的绳子吗 |
[08:56] | Thanks, Auggie. | 谢了 奥吉 |
[09:10] | I used to be the smartest kid in school. | 我曾经是学校里面最聪明的孩子 |
[09:11] | How can we run this world if there are people | 如果世界上有人比咱们聪明的话 |
[09:13] | in this world who are smarter than us? | 我们该怎样统治世界 |
[09:14] | I feel ordinary. What do we do? | 我感觉我很平凡 我们该怎么办 |
[09:16] | We need to take refuge in people who are intellectual inferiors. | 我们需要远离智力不如我们的人 |
[09:19] | – Hey, guys. – Yay. | -嘿 你们好 -耶 |
[09:22] | You need some intellectual inferiors? | 你们需要智力不如你们的人吗 |
[09:23] | Yep. You need some physical inferiors? | 是的 你们需要体力上不如你们的人吗 |
[09:25] | Yay. | 是的 |
[09:27] | So, we all get our butts kicked? | 所以我们都被打脸了吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t even feel like I’m me anymore. | 我都感觉不是我自己了 |
[09:31] | Yeah, these first few days of high school | 是啊 刚上高中的这几天 |
[09:32] | couldn’t have gone worse for us. | 过得不能再烂了 |
[09:33] | You feel bad about finding out there are people here bigger than you? | 你是因为发现别人比你块儿大而感到不开心吗 |
[09:36] | No, I expected that. | 不 我倒希望是那样 |
[09:37] | -That’s not it. -You feel bad ’cause you know | -才不是 -你感觉不开心是因为 |
[09:39] | it’s not gonna be anywhere near as easy as we thought here? | 一切都不像我们一开始想的那样容易吗 |
[09:42] | No, I’m fine with a challenge. That’s not it either. | 不 我喜欢挑战 也不是这个原因 |
[09:45] | It’s about us, isn’t it? | 是因为我们 对不对 |
[09:46] | Is there an “us” anymore? | 再也没有“我们”了 |
[09:47] | -That’s it. -So look, man, | -就是这个 -这样的话 |
[09:49] | let’s go back to Riley and Maya and tell them we feel bad. | 我们去找莱丽和玛雅 告诉她们我们不开心 |
[09:52] | -No, I can’t do that. -Why not? | -不 我做不到 -为什么 |
[09:53] | Because I feel bad. | 因为我不开心 |
[09:54] | -What are you talking about? -Let’s just go back | -你在说什么 -我们回去 |
[09:57] | and say we’re sorry we left them and start all over. | 跟她们道歉 然后重归于好 |
[09:59] | No, I understand what Lucas is talking about. | 不 我理解卢卡斯在说什么 |
[10:00] | We left them. | 我们抛弃了她们 |
[10:03] | Well, we just wanted to see what high school was like. | 我们只是想看看高中是什么样子 |
[10:05] | -They’ll be okay. -No, you have to understand Riley. | -她们会理解的 -不 你要想想莱丽的性格 |
[10:07] | Riley has such faith in people. | 莱丽对人那么信任 |
[10:09] | I mean, yeah, she had faith in the seniors. | 我是说 是的 她信任了高年级生 |
[10:10] | But she has even more faith in us. | 但是原先她对我们更信任 |
[10:14] | You know what? I not only can’t protect them here, | 你知道吗 我不仅不能保护她们 |
[10:17] | but I abandoned them. | 还抛弃了她们 |
[10:19] | It’s not that we can’t go back to them. | 问题不是我们不能回去找她们 |
[10:20] | It’s that we don’t deserve to. | 而是我们没资格去找她们 |
[10:23] | We left them. I left them alone. | 我们离开了她们 我让她们孤立无援 |
[10:26] | They believe in something, and I left them alone. | 她们那么相信我们 我居然抛弃了她们 |
[10:28] | How do you come back from that? | 我们该怎样挽回 |
[10:30] | How do we ever face them again? | 又该怎样再次面对她们 |
[10:42] | Why “massacre”? Why you got “massacre” up there? | 为什么是大屠杀 你为什么往黑板上写大屠杀 |
[10:44] | Why can’t you just teach us names and dates? | 你为什么就不能教我们名字和日期 |
[10:47] | Marly Evans and what she learns today! | 玛莉·埃文斯和她今天所学的东西 |
[10:49] | That’s the name and date I care about. | 这就是我所关心的名字和日期 |
[10:52] | All of you and right now, are you listening to me? | 你们所有人和现在 你们在听吗 |
[10:56] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[10:57] | Good. It was patriots who founded our new land | 很好 是爱国者建立了我们的国家 |
[11:02] | and it was patriots who fought for it. | 也是爱国者为之战斗 |
[11:04] | Why do we remember the Alamo? | 为什么我们要铭记阿拉莫 |
[11:07] | Farkle, Smackle, a duet. Go. | 法尔科 史麦科 二重唱开唱 |
[11:11] | The Alamo was a small, isolated fortress | 阿拉莫曾是一个小小的孤立的城堡 |
[11:13] | with a handful of patriots inside | 里面住着一些爱国人士 |
[11:15] | who felt it was important to stick together and fight for what they believed. | 他们团结一心 为信念而战 |
[11:17] | They were surrounded by a much larger number of people, | 他们被很多人包围 |
[11:20] | coming at them from all directions, | 四面八方的人都来了 |
[11:21] | who believed this place belonged to them. | 想要侵占这片土地 |
[11:25] | The patriots desperately wanted reinforcements, | 爱国者们绝望地请求援军 |
[11:28] | but reinforcements never came. | 但是援军一直没有来 |
[11:33] | What happened to ’em? | 他们怎么样了 |
[11:34] | They stayed in their fortress | 他们待在城堡里 |
[11:36] | and gave everybody a friendly smile, | 跟所有人友善地微笑 |
[11:37] | and eventually, they walked upstairs. | 最终 他们去了楼上 |
[11:42] | They were massacred. | 他们都被屠杀了 |
[11:43] | Then they walked upstairs? | 然后他们去了楼上吗 |
[11:46] | No, but that battle gave birth to a slogan. | 不对 但是那场战争中诞生了一句口号 |
[11:49] | What was the slogan? | 那个口号是什么 |
[11:50] | -Remember the Alamo. -Remember the Alamo! | -铭记阿拉莫 -铭记阿拉莫 |
[11:53] | And why do we remember the Alamo? | 我们为什么要铭记阿拉莫 |
[11:55] | Lucas, Zay, a duet. | 卢卡斯 小赛 二重唱 |
[11:57] | Because the patriots gave their lives for a greater good. | 因为爱国者们为了更崇高的意义献出了生命 |
[12:01] | That battle had only just begun, | 而那场战争才仅仅是个开始 |
[12:03] | and some years later that land became ours, | 几年后 那块土地归属了我们 |
[12:05] | -and the name of that land was… -Texas! | -那块土地的名字就是 -德克萨斯州 |
[12:07] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[12:09] | Right, Texas, your home. | 是的 德克萨斯州 你的老家 |
[12:12] | So, guys, that’s why we remember the Alamo | 所以 同学们们 这就是我们铭记阿拉莫 |
[12:15] | and why we remember all the battles that we fight | 以及记住我们打过的每一场战争的原因 |
[12:18] | in an effort to make a new place our home. | 我们脚底下的每一块土地都是他们争取而来的 |
[12:20] | Now, you can stay massacred | 现在 你可以坐等屠杀降临 |
[12:22] | or you can realize the battle has just begun. | 也可以意识到战争刚刚开始 |
[12:25] | We were kings, Mathews. | 我们曾经是王 马修斯 |
[12:28] | Kingdoms fall. | 王国也会衰落 |
[12:30] | Everyone who believes | 所有相信自己 |
[12:31] | they’re gonna rule the world falls. | 将会统治世界的人都失败了 |
[12:35] | Everyone who believes they’re strong | 所有相信他们自己很强壮的人 |
[12:37] | eventually comes up against someone that’s stronger. | 最终都会遭遇更强大的人 |
[12:39] | And every patriot fighting for a cause, | 而所有为信念而战的爱国者 |
[12:42] | they’re only as strong as the cause they’re fighting for. | 他们为之奋战的信念决定了他们有多强大 |
[12:46] | Even I know next thing he says, | 即使是我也知道他即将说的话 |
[12:48] | real important. | 非常重要 |
[12:53] | What’s the cause you’re fighting for? | 你们为之而战的信念是什么 |
[13:03] | They’re still not even talking to us. | 他们还是不跟我们说话 |
[13:05] | -They won’t even look at us. -I don’t blame them. | -他们都不看咱们 -我不怪他们 |
[13:07] | -It’s my fault. -What did we do? | -是我的错 -我们做什么了 |
[13:08] | We didn’t go after them, Maya. They left. | 我们没有跟他们走 玛雅 他们走了 |
[13:10] | We stayed behind. | 我们被落下了 |
[13:11] | We got to keep more eyes on me. | 你得多盯着我一点 |
[13:14] | Sometimes I go too full-on-Riley. | 有些时候我太傻了 |
[13:21] | -Some of your friends are here. -Really? | -你的朋友们来了 -真的吗 |
[13:24] | Right in here, guys. | 在这里 孩子们 |
[13:30] | You! | 你 |
[13:33] | Nice room. | 房间不错 |
[13:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Why are you guys here? | 你们为什么来这里 |
[13:38] | -You guys sit in this window? -All the time. | -你们坐在窗户上吗 – 一向如此 |
[13:40] | -How come? -It’s our safe place. | -为什么 -这是我们的安全地带 |
[13:43] | Why do you need a safe place? | 你们为什么需要一个安全地带呢 |
[13:45] | ‘Cause there’s a whole world out there | 因为外面的世界 |
[13:46] | that we don’t understand. | 我们不懂 |
[13:48] | Why did you guys throw us into a hole? | 你们为什么把我们扔进洞里面呢 |
[13:50] | -Why us? -When we were in middle school, | -为什么是我们 -当我们还是初中生时 |
[13:52] | we were six great friends just like you. | 跟你们一样 我们也是六人帮 |
[13:54] | Three of us thought we’d kick high school’s butt, | 三个人认为我们应该称霸高中 |
[13:56] | figure out the whole thing real fast. | 快速搞定一切 |
[13:58] | Three of us were smarter, took some time to figure out the new surroundings. | 三个人更聪明一些 花了一些时间探索新环境 |
[14:01] | -And that was you guys? -You guys took some time | -是你们吗 -你们在进入新环境之前 |
[14:04] | to figure things out before you jumped in? | 花了些时间探索吗 |
[14:05] | No, we were the ones who broke off from our friends. | 不 但是我们是决裂的发起人 |
[14:09] | -Why? -You never mean to lose friends, | -为什么 -谁也不是故意想要失去朋友 |
[14:12] | but high school has a lot of things calling for your attention. | 但是高中总有很多事情吸引你的注意力 |
[14:14] | You get caught up, friendships can come apart. | 一旦你被吸引 友谊的小船说翻就翻 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I’ve heard that. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:19] | You guys don’t see your friends anymore? | 你们再也没有见过你们的朋友们吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, we still see ’em. It’s just not like what it was. | 哦 我们还能见到他们 但一切都不一样了 |
[14:24] | -That can happen? -Yeah. | -那也能行 -是的 |
[14:27] | But you three are still together. | 但是你们三个还在一起啊 |
[14:29] | -The three of us are… -Complicated. | -我们三个比较 -复杂 |
[14:35] | -Oh, they like each other. -They’re a triangle. | -哦 他们互相喜欢 -他们是三角恋 |
[14:37] | -You like each other. -You’re a triangle! | -你们互相喜欢 -你们是三角恋 |
[14:40] | Don’t lose your friends. | 别把你们的朋友弄丢了 |
[14:43] | But they’re angry at us. | 但他们在生我们的气 |
[14:44] | No, they’re not angry at you at all. | 不 他们一点也不生气 |
[14:46] | -Then what are they? -They’re humiliated. | -那他们是怎么回事 -他们只是觉得羞愧罢了 |
[14:48] | -Like we were. -Why? | -就像我们一样 -为什么 |
[14:49] | ‘Cause it’s high school, and everybody gets massacred. | 因为这是高中 每个人都会被屠杀 |
[14:53] | That’s why you guys put us into a safe place. | 所以你们让我们进入安全地带 |
[14:55] | That’s not the safe place. That’s a hole. | 那不是什么安全地带 那只是个洞 |
[15:00] | We just wanted you guys to be together. | 我们只是想让你们待在一起 |
[15:03] | Your safe place is each other. | 你们才是彼此的安全之地 |
[15:06] | Go get your friends. | 快去找你们的朋友吧 |
[15:09] | How did you guys resolve the triangle? | 你们是怎么处理三角关系的 |
[15:12] | Oh, let me see. Do you still like him? | 喔 我看看 你还喜欢他吗 |
[15:14] | -Yeah. Do you still like him? -Yeah. | -嗯 你也是吗 -对 |
[15:16] | We need to decide. | 我们需要作出抉择 |
[15:27] | Scruffles, sit. Scruffles, roll over. | 斯卡夫 坐下 斯卡夫 打滚 |
[15:32] | Scruffles, fly around the room! | 斯卡夫 在房间里飞 |
[15:35] | Isn’t he amazing? | 他是不是很棒啊 |
[15:38] | He told her about Scruffles? | 他告诉她斯卡夫的事了吗 |
[15:40] | He did. She’s the only person he’s ever told. | 对啊 她是第一个知道这件事的人 |
[15:42] | He was trying to make her feel better. | 他在试着让她开心点 |
[15:43] | -Did it work? -I think it might be wearing off. | -这样有用吗 -我觉得效果不如刚开始好 |
[15:48] | Auggie, sit. | 奥吉 过来坐下 |
[15:53] | You don’t want to play with Scruffles? | 你不想跟斯卡夫玩吗 |
[15:54] | Scruffles ain’t doing it for me anymore. | 我已经对斯卡夫失去兴趣了 |
[15:58] | Have I let you down? | 我让你失望了吗 |
[16:01] | You did so good, Auggie. | 你做得很好 奥吉 |
[16:02] | Thanks for trying so hard. | 谢谢你一直努力让我开心 |
[16:05] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:08] | Well, I think Ava might be ready for the real-life approach now. | 嗯 我觉得艾娃已经准备好接受现实了 |
[16:10] | She knows that Scruffles is made up | 她知道斯卡夫是虚构的 |
[16:12] | but that your friendship is real. | 但是你对她的友情是真的 |
[16:14] | And then when you don’t understand what life is doing, | 当你们对生活有疑惑的时候 |
[16:16] | the most important thing friends can be is there for each other. | 最重要的就是能有朋友陪伴着彼此 |
[16:21] | -Auggie. -Yeah? | -奥吉 -我在呢 |
[16:23] | Stay. | 陪在我身边 |
[16:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:28] | Good Auggie. | 真乖 奥吉 |
[16:43] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[16:44] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[16:46] | -Look at us. -Look at us. | -快看着我们 -看着我们 |
[16:49] | -We’re sorry. -You’re sorry? | -我们觉得很抱歉 -你们抱歉 |
[16:51] | -What are you sorry for? -We’re the ones who left. | -你们为什么要抱歉 -我们才是离开的人 |
[16:53] | We should have realized something happened to you. | 我们应该意识到你们遇到了什么事 |
[16:55] | But nothing happened to us. | 可我们没遇到什么事啊 |
[16:57] | Why do you think something happened to us? | 你们怎么会这么想 |
[16:58] | We found out we we’re stupid | 我们发现自己其实很笨 |
[16:59] | and they got beat up like pipsqueaks. | 而他们像小矮子一样被人揍了一顿 |
[17:03] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[17:05] | I’ll look at you whenever I want to look at you, Huckleberry. | 我想什么时候看你就什么时候看你 小越橘 |
[17:07] | Everybody’s stronger than me. | 那里的每一个人都比我强壮 |
[17:10] | None of this matters. | 这不重要 |
[17:11] | Guys, the only way we’re gonna get through | 朋友们 想要扛过这一年的高中生活 |
[17:12] | our one year of high school is together like we always have. | 唯一的办法就是我们要像初中一样待在一起 |
[17:14] | Maya, there’s four years of high school. | 玛雅 高中要读四年 |
[17:15] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[17:17] | Could somebody please explain to me what’s going on here? | 有没有人能解释一下这里发生了什么 |
[17:19] | Because I guess I really don’t know anything anymore. | 因为我感觉我好像什么都不懂了 |
[17:21] | I think they’re forgiving us for behaving badly. | 我觉得她们好像原谅了我们的恶劣行为 |
[17:23] | Smackle, you didn’t behave badly. | 史麦科 你们做的事并不恶劣 |
[17:24] | When you left, we should have gone with you. | 当初你们要离开的时候 我们应该跟你们一起走 |
[17:26] | No, when you stayed, we should have stayed with you. | 不 应该是你们想要留在洞里时 我们也该一起留下 |
[17:28] | I don’t know what’s the matter with me. | 我不知道我到底怎么了 |
[17:30] | Lucas, you left | 卢卡斯 你当时走了 |
[17:32] | because you don’t think that you can protect us here. | 那是因为你觉得你不能再保护我们了 |
[17:35] | We all need to protect each other here. | 我们应该要守护彼此才对 |
[17:38] | Okay? No matter what happens at high school, | 你们明白了吗 不论高中时期发生什么 |
[17:40] | we’re the cause worth fighting for. | 我们都值得为彼此奋战 |
[17:42] | Us. Nobody leaves. | 我们 谁也别走 |
[17:44] | Even if we get massacred? | 即使我们遭遇屠杀吗 |
[17:47] | We’re gonna get massacred no matter what we do. | 不论我们尝试什么 我们都会遭遇困难 |
[17:49] | I’d like to say that we’ve never gotten hurt when we’re together. | 只要我们团结在一起 就从没受到过任何伤害 |
[17:54] | And it was my fault that we weren’t. | 而之前没能团结一致全都是我的错 |
[17:56] | I’m truly sorry about that | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:58] | and I hope it never happens again. | 我也希望以后不会再有这种事情发生了 |
[18:01] | You guys showed us what it means to be strong… | 你们教会我们什么才是真正的强大 |
[18:05] | and smart. | 什么才是真正的聪明 |
[18:13] | You still like him? | 你还喜欢他吗 |
[18:16] | I still like him. | 我还喜欢他 |
[18:21] | I like us all. | 我喜欢我们每一个人 |
[18:35] | Our classroom is empty. | 我们的教室怎么空了 |
[18:37] | Oh, come on! Who does this? | 天呐 谁干的缺德事 |
[18:39] | Me. | 我 |
[18:41] | Okay, so what I want to ask now is why? | 好吧 那我就问问你为什么 |
[18:45] | Everybody take a seat. | 大家都坐下吧 |
[18:46] | Go on, go on, have a seat. | 来吧 来吧 都坐下 |
[18:52] | What have you learned in high school so far? | 目前你们在高中都学到了什么 |
[18:54] | We’re not kings anymore. | 我们不再是国王了 |
[18:55] | We’re Abagail Adams Patriots. | 我们是阿比盖尔·亚当斯爱国者 |
[18:57] | Abagail Adams once said, | 阿比盖尔·亚当斯曾说过 |
[18:59] | “To be good and to do good | 当好人 做好事 |
[19:02] | is the whole duty of man.” | 是人的全部责任 |
[19:04] | Do good”? Don’t you mean do well? | “做好事” 你是说“做得好”吗? |
[19:06] | Do you know what the funny thing is about history, Miss Evans? | 你知道历史这东西最有趣的是什么吗 埃文斯小姐 |
[19:11] | It repeats. | 是历史的重现 |
[19:13] | I mean “do good.” | 我的意思是“做好事” |
[19:15] | That, right up there… | 那里 那上面的东西 |
[19:19] | That’s always gonna be my lesson plan. | 永远都会在我的教案里 |
[19:23] | Now, when the patriots looked out | 那么 当爱国者们看到 |
[19:26] | at this new undiscovered land, it was what? | 这块未被开垦过的荒地 它是什么样的 |
[19:29] | Rough and undeveloped, like us. | 粗糙且稚嫩 像我们一样 |
[19:31] | Very good, Mr. Babineaux. | 很好 巴宾诺先生 |
[19:33] | But they stuck together and they made it their new home. | 但是他们团结起来 共筑一个新的家园 |
[19:36] | So will we. | 所以我们也可以 |
[19:38] | Let’s fill this room. | 让我们把教室填满 |
[19:40] | Let’s fill this room with knowledge. | 用知识填满它 |
[19:42] | What do you know? | 你们都知道些什么 |
[19:44] | I have faith that in a new place | 我一直相信当我们到达一个新环境时 |
[19:46] | you can learn from the people who have already been there. | 可以向先当地的人学习 |
[19:48] | Very good. Go get your desk. | 很好 把你桌子搬过来吧 |
[19:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Where are you going? | 哎哎哎 你要去哪儿 |
[19:57] | In any new place, or old place, or any place at all, | 不论在新环境还是旧环境 或者任何一种情况下 |
[20:02] | I stay with her. | 我都会陪着她 |
[20:04] | I’m always with her. | 一直陪着她 |
[20:06] | But I knew that a long time ago. | 不过我很早就明白了 |
[20:09] | Lucas, what do you know? | 卢卡斯 你知道些什么 |
[20:12] | There are stronger people than us here. | 永远都会有比我们更强的人 |
[20:14] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你要怎么办 |
[20:15] | Get stronger. | 自己变得更强 |
[20:18] | Farkle? | 法尔科 你呢 |
[20:20] | There are smarter people than us here. | 永远都会有比我们更聪明的人 |
[20:22] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你要怎么办 |
[20:24] | I think you know. | 你懂的 |
[20:29] | All right, everybody, go get your desks. | 好了 各位同学 把你们的桌椅搬回来吧 |
[20:37] | In this room, we find out how history relates to your present | 在这儿 我们懂得了历史跟你们的现状有什么联系 |
[20:41] | and how you can’t get by on the successes of your past. | 也明白了我们不能靠着以前的成就过活 |
[20:45] | This is your new school, guys. | 这是新的学校 同学们 |
[20:47] | Stick together. Do good. | 团结一致 做好事 |
[20:52] | That’s how you’re gonna have your best future. | 这样你们才能得到最好的未来 |
[20:56] | In this room, I’m your teacher… | 在教室里 我是你们的老师 |
[21:00] | but we are going to discover this new land together. | 但我会跟你们一起去开拓这块新大陆 |
[21:04] | This is how he teaches? | 他一直都这样教书吗 |
[21:07] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[21:11] | You going to get your desk, Miss Evans? | 你要去搬桌子了吗 埃文斯小姐 |
[21:13] | No, I’m going to get yours. | 不 我要给你搬一张 |
[21:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:27] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[21:36] | I’m glad you guys picked me and my friends. | 我很高兴你们当初选中了我和我朋友们 |
[21:38] | We wish someone would’ve done it for us. | 我希望当年也能有人这样对我们 |
[21:40] | You really put us through it. | 你们真的让我们受苦了 |
[21:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:43] | You messed with our heads. | 你扰乱了我们的思绪 |
[21:45] | I did. | 没错 |
[21:46] | We’ll be better friends because of it. | 我们会因此感情更深 |
[21:48] | You will. | 你们会的 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[21:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:54] | We’ll be here for you guys anytime. | 如果你们想要帮助 我们乐意效劳 |
[21:58] | You trying out for the football team? | 你们想进橄榄球队吗 |
[22:00] | -Uh… -Nah. | -呃 -不 |
[22:03] | Are you trying out for the football team? | 你们想不想进橄榄球队 |
[22:07] | Yeah! | 想啊 |
[22:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:11] | Now that we’re seniors and we’ve learned so much in this place… | 我们现在是高年级生了 我们在这也学到了很多 |
[22:14] | We wanted to leave somebody a– | 我们想给人们留下 |
[22:15] | Legacy? | 宝贵的遗产 |
[22:17] | Yeah, a legacy. | 对 宝贵的遗产 |
[22:20] | Pass it on someday. | 传递下去吧 |
[22:29] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[22:31] | When we’re kings. | 当我们重新称王的时候 |